Speaker 1: This is a fatal four podcast.
Speaker 2: Manner. Migin boom.
Speaker 3: Welcome everyone. Yes, since he serenading you to some frank ocean, let's we open up this week's episode of Baltimore Dragon Ball. I'm your host, Will during as usual CAD's wheeler.
Speaker 2: Pink is my favorite colors.
Speaker 3: That's for you. I help our third host. I brought the song with them. Is the B stands for boo? It's b rob.
Speaker 1: Uh. I'm just pink.
Speaker 4: Whatever you think kind of sting something something something I don't know.
Speaker 3: Good enough. Welcome everyone.
Speaker 4: This is our one d one had a better, one had a better go on, go on, I'm boo da booyao.
Speaker 3: That is better. I agree. This is our one year anniversary of the show proper. We have a special one year anniversary episode and that's going to go up soon, but we also have our proper one year anniversary of this show. Thank you so much for making this happen.
Speaker 1: Happy anniversary, you guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you. You're you're part of it too in a sense.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm the first one to wish you happy anniversary.
Speaker 3: If it's your anniversary, Happy anniversary.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the pin tag.
Speaker 3: We'll do it live. But we are right into the Maijin Boo saga. This is the start of the Maja Bou saga. We're tackling episodes one twenty four.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry.
Speaker 3: Of Dragon Ball z Kai and uh yeah, we're into some ship, aren't we. Just but if you want to jump back into our catalog, if this is in your first episode, well, if this is your first episode, rather than jump back, okay, hey if you're if you want to go back, listen to the fun stuff. Regardless of our one hundred No, we don't have a one hundred episode. Tell me episodes that we have. This is episode forty nine. Oh feels like one hundred episodes. Jesus Christ. Halfway there, we go back to the catalog. If you like share, subscribe. We have a very extensive kind of of our shows. We'll have our Patreon p dot com unifore pod where you can go through find ad three episodes of this show. We have a Discord and we have our Patreon exclusive movie series, It's Mystery Saying Theater this month BYO Broie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like how you said that.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by that? Can't the Tree of Mike fuck you well with that, ill said, b Rob, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 4: I've kind of been looking forward to this because we at this part in this season to where I was looking forward to hearing Kaz's reactions.
Speaker 3: Okay, well Kaz, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm very excited for this episode because, boy, do we hit some some choices that have been made.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're talking about, but we.
Speaker 2: Start off with a choice.
Speaker 3: Will Well, we'll explore that. Episode one three, the ceilings released, go On's command May of Resistance has a piss king whoa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's what I have in my note.
Speaker 4: That's my no, that's my very first note that that boy got This is like the.
Speaker 2: Fifth time we've seen Pians.
Speaker 3: So for context, Trunks and Goten are still flying towards the fight and they decide that they needed to take a piss break on the way. That's a random alwa excuse me? And for some reason that was a pissing hot did you understand?
Speaker 1: That's?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, what what the fucking is it? Because they're in super Saiyan, so it's like superheated or something.
Speaker 3: I thought that the sends you bean Zeron. I don't know one of the two. Uh, and then they certain choose by a dinosaur. That's just how it goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah's to be a dinosaur on this random fucking island.
Speaker 1: That's what I have in my notes. Dinosaur.
Speaker 3: That's why John Jones never want to do UFC pissed test because he thought to be chased by the dinosaur right after.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. Oh, John Jones was taking taking said Zuo beans he wishes.
Speaker 3: Ship so uh, Goku so beating the pista. So I have an actual question. Has Goku ever actually beaten Vegeta in a fight?
Speaker 2: I mean didn't they never finished I guess by himself. No.
Speaker 3: No, every other time it's when someone else finishes Regeta, right yeah last time Yeah, last time it was thanks to Yajiro. Right, and then they never fought proper dynamic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just never finished the fight.
Speaker 3: It really feeds into Vegeta's delusions that Goku's better than him. Does that he thinks that Goku is beating his ass this whole time when reality he hadn't really done anything other than help him. Yeah, which I thought was very fascinating. And I don't know them on one in this series put it that way, But the fight was pretty good though. I still think the fight was good for what it was worth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this is uh, you know, I guess I don't know which would come first out of the episodes that we recorded, but this is also the same episode that we've seen somebody fucking fly, you know, arms clenched around a person and driving their head into the earth.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yes, uh yeah. I felt it fascinating that Beijina basically just went through an entire list of things that he hated about Goku and his entire life on Earth.
Speaker 1: And him and himself. He's like, I hate that I helped let myself get some fucking.
Speaker 2: Yes, I hate that pussy.
Speaker 3: Now I've domesticated.
Speaker 4: And like I know Kaz said we whipped, and I know Cadz kind of like talked.
Speaker 1: About it earlier on in the series.
Speaker 4: I say, I watched some of the fight scenes or whatever, but I gave him a photographic evidence in our discord, which you too can be a part of. By going to patreon dot com slash Fatal four pod and subscribing for just three doll hairs a month, you can get access to our exclusive discord where I posted these pictures not feet but I showed you every instance from just about all the way up until the point to where you watched where everybody does the full Nelson.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of those.
Speaker 1: That's even beyond this point that you'll see characters doing the full nelson.
Speaker 3: There are all three Chris Masters.
Speaker 2: God damn, I cant believe you got their first joke.
Speaker 1: So these are the moves that are constant.
Speaker 2: I mean outside of Master.
Speaker 3: Double double axe handle, double.
Speaker 1: Axe handle, and the gut shot, the ten kick.
Speaker 2: H kick a lot too. Yeah, they should.
Speaker 3: I think Pickle should do the motherfucking bomb there. He'll fight.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it, just became Mike awesome. Yes, that would rule. Hopefully he doesn't end the same. Oh no, no, he'ld just revive himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But like.
Speaker 1: Vigia just revealed his plan and ship. He's like, I'm on the gas on purpose. Yes, he's that. I don't want to feel fields anymore.
Speaker 2: It's just a seven curd angle, yes basically. Uh yeah, So then we jump back to uh, the the World tournament. Yeah, everything is going to ships. Yeah, because the world the earth is shaking.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's like a big earthquake, and one of both of them do this weird slide across the screen.
Speaker 2: How the fun they both slide like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen that, dude, one of those anime.
Speaker 3: Trus Yeah no, I just thought it was funny. And then the he's like, you gotta encouraged him, you know, they gotta they gotta do something.
Speaker 1: He does the big shield.
Speaker 3: He's like, don't worry y'all, will you go hero? And they're like, yeah, he is our hero. Say ten rocks, ten rocks sucks.
Speaker 1: What what killed me about?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Whole thing is internal monologue.
Speaker 2: He's like, got these works all worked up again. I want to I want the dark side of the ring on.
Speaker 3: Mister Oh yeah, bro, I swear to god, he never drew a dime. He couldn't work, he would never make it in my company.
Speaker 2: Oh so good? Uh so yeah, somehow mister Satan wins again.
Speaker 3: He will always win. Uh So we go back and I wrote down in all caps, opened the scrotum already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get to the bab bobbity booth.
Speaker 3: No funny enough. Gohan wants to be a non pussy when it doesn't matter. It's like, ship's fucked already. I'm like, no, I want to stay here and fight, and Supreme is like, no, we got to get the fuck out of here. He's like, you don't understand. He's He's like, dude, we're gonna die. He's like, I don't care, I'll fight him. Like no, Bobbity hasn't ever been as happy as he is right now, right. And then, can I say something, I love bob I think it was very fun and terribly disappointed that there's not.
Speaker 2: A Bobby.
Speaker 4: I have in my notes when Bobbity was all excited and he was screaming, and I was like, at Will's uh coming out party?
Speaker 2: What wow?
Speaker 3: Anyways, God shoots at the fucking ball.
Speaker 1: And just knocks it off the perch pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it opens like a wonderful Remember Wonderballs, I said, I thought it a kinder ball, I wrote.
Speaker 2: Wonder Ship basically pounds up to like Super Saiyan two at this point. Yeah, he's at two for that flash.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, uh, and all you see is this little like floating blob and it was like.
Speaker 1: Oh you did it?
Speaker 2: Go on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little pink vapor floated up into the air and ship And.
Speaker 2: Here's a funny thing. I assumed it was just a little clompoo and that was that was it. Yeah, and then Bobbedy was is the Heraldo rivera of the story? Oh no, oh wait look up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But even before that, it's like Supreme Coy was popping mad Ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He was like fuck you, Bobby. He was like, you fucked.
Speaker 4: He was like Homo Simpson in the movie when he was going down the sand pit doing the middle thing.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I bought it.
Speaker 3: Yeah worked, you got work, brother, I did.
Speaker 2: I was like, here's the thing. I was like, what a great swerve the sting.
Speaker 3: He looked up for the stinger and there he was a big pink cloud. It started to take form and out comes maj and boo. Let me know, is a large pink character who looks like a a uh sentient dumpling.
Speaker 2: Of sorts, looks like diabetic Kirby.
Speaker 3: He has a has a purple capon hammer pants, yellow boots and gloves, and he talks.
Speaker 2: Like these yeah.
Speaker 1: As give me thoughts man.
Speaker 3: What was your initial reaction to the build up eventual review of.
Speaker 2: Here's the interesting thing. I know I've seen that character somewhere at some point in my life. Yes, so I was like, oh, that's it. That's the fucking thing. Yeah, wasn't expected because we will talk about it in the next I think the next episode too. Uh not what I would have expected the Destroyer of Universes to look like.
Speaker 1: No, you can see what he really looks like in that discord.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, oh fuck you. Yeah, that is staying in the discord. Uh, you will have to pay to see that bullshit.
Speaker 1: I'm putting it in the public lobby right now this.
Speaker 2: This but yes, so yeah, now we see machin Boo and yes, here he's he is, and uh, he's gonna do some ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're gonna do some ship. What did you think of this episode?
Speaker 4: I so like I've seen this already, but like just to just to relive it again. I'm my like for real, I'm sitting there wondering what kadsas reaction is.
Speaker 2: Same? Ah, yeah, my reaction was wow, just wow.
Speaker 3: Well we'll find out more about what casting is about Boo right after this. And we are back and we're onto episode one straight away into Despair the Terror Maajen Boo. We go back to Gokunvegeta fighting f a bit. They're doing the dangerous in the Nigel spot Yes.
Speaker 1: So right right here in my notes head butts that will make shabbata Danie Bryanton and Nigel McGuinness bush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were cracking each other in the schooling Oh god, yep, to go to that and they cut to Majin Boo trying around like a big babby.
Speaker 1: And Supreme Ti popping shit. No more, no, I.
Speaker 3: Wrote down, I wrote out if evil how come shaped?
Speaker 2: Like friend, Uh, this is losing his ship and everyone else is like what the fuck.
Speaker 3: Is Gohan's like that can't be it, and uh, that's the face I seen my nightmares.
Speaker 2: Yes, what fuddy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is like the template for Big Hero six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Max, I've never seen that movie. Is it good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the worst twist villain ever, but it's still very good.
Speaker 1: It's still good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wattles over and yeah he's waddling fucking around doing cartwheels and just having a grand old time that he just got out of the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah he keeps up at one point, which I was impressed with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we'll get to why he does that in the second, but we do go back to Vegeta and uh and Goku and this is where go like dude, we gotta stop. Heets oide of the ball, but just like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Wanna what are you fighting?
Speaker 1: Just want to fight.
Speaker 4: So at this point, Goku just steals on his ass with a right cross and knocks his dick in the dirt. Here in my notes, I put Vegeta still wants to smoke and dead beat ass. Goku reasons with him and knocks him out with the right cross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like, no, we gotta, we gotta stop, and Goku's like, dude, I know you can sense that.
Speaker 1: And then he's like he's like I don't give a funk about that.
Speaker 3: But we do go back to Boo and Bobby. Bobby he's like, hey, Boo, listen, I'm your master now. And then Boo turns around.
Speaker 2: He goes that like just the weirdest choice, because I was like, Oh, is he gonna get angry or something him. No, he's just gonna stick his tongue out and make a face out of him.
Speaker 1: I put Boo don like that slave talk, no, and.
Speaker 2: He just just keeps just keeps grilled cheesing around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, hey, hey, don't you start that ship.
Speaker 3: So then Regina agrees like all right, fine, I'll play your little game and fight Boo. Uh, but we gotta return to this after. He's like fine, He's like, give me one of those Senzu beans we expect. He's like, all right, yo, this was so good dramatic music. He fucking double arms in the back of the school.
Speaker 2: He knocks his ass out.
Speaker 1: Yo, oh my god, like.
Speaker 4: For real, when Goku stole on his ass and knocked him in the dirt, Like he felt something in that moment though, like he's like, fuck, he's a you know what, I know what I need to do, and I got here in big fucking bold letters with exclamation points all across this bitch Sandle.
Speaker 2: He is out cold. He fell out of Super saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how you know, motherfucker heard when he loses all his fucking Super Saiyan faculty.
Speaker 3: Rights, just like all right, Boo was my I'm the reason Boo got unsealed. I'm gonna go kill him. I'm gonna come back and beat your ass and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then he says, yeah, I'll take care of Majing Boo right here. I'll take care of Machin Boo myself and then come back for you if I'm still in one piece, and I said, no, vegeta wrong anime.
Speaker 3: I said it too, don't worry, so go hud And decides to finally go on the offense on Majen.
Speaker 2: Boo and h He gets his ass kicked.
Speaker 1: But whatever reason I put he time, motherfucker, I don't know why I did that.
Speaker 2: Oh well, yeah, we skipped over the borah oh the bor Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Burgh goes for the attack first, gets his ass thrown into a mountain.
Speaker 2: He gets fucking dog walked.
Speaker 1: He is so good.
Speaker 4: He went into that wall like motherfucker's been doing in the n XT, going through that stage wall and ship just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, oh it's Gohan versus Boot, not even in this episode, the next one.
Speaker 2: No, it's the next one.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He ends with him being the shad the boro. Yes, yeah, yes, And everybody's like, did he just fucking wreck you shut the t M king?
Speaker 1: Yeah yes yeah, So like, didn't he try to scadattle after that or something?
Speaker 3: I think he's just dancing around still Boot?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, because he was, No, he was chasing somebody. No it was Gohan, right, oh no, he.
Speaker 2: Starts to approaching Gohan at the end.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, so when did he started chasing somebody, I got you.
Speaker 2: This is where we're at. Uh so, uh, Bobbedi is trying to get Machaboo on his side, but he then he has to tend to put him back in the ball. I'll put you in time out, yes, and then Supreme Kui says, well, we can't kill Bobbedy because he's the only one who can get him back in the ball, and they just have to hope that he'll get tired of it before then to put it back right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think like didn't go on a Supreme.
Speaker 2: Kay grab go on and try to like and then Gohan and Supreme Kit take off. Yeah, he cuts them off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yeah, so.
Speaker 4: This is the world was cool to me because like he was moving so fast that he didn't even need to use instant transmission.
Speaker 1: He just popped up in front of the ass and he was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, and then he boxes Supreme Guy's ears.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is that I think that's where we're in the episode. Yeah, Supreme Case shoots a beam at him and it does nothing, and you're like, oh, well they're fucked yep, and that's where the that's wherethy episode ends.
Speaker 3: Yes, what did you think of that one episode?
Speaker 2: This whole thing is so.
Speaker 3: Weird we probably stilled Boo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we now know that Munching Boo is the weirdest and most powerful thing on the planets at the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and right now he's still just getting his bearings about him. He'd been you know, trapped for so long that he's still you know, trying to figure himself out.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, and we still haven't gotten to the weirdest ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, uh do you rob any thoughts?
Speaker 1: This ship is always fun?
Speaker 3: Very agree?
Speaker 2: I agree?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just like how the stolen that buleto.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, uh well, we got one episode left in the stree episodes.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: Right after this and we are Back's the last episode of this streem episodes, Episode one turn into Candy Mis's Bizarre Power. Oh so I was up with Booing. I wrote it down because I thought it was funny for some reason.
Speaker 2: He's a fucking Pillsbury dope boy y yeah, go on, and Supreme Caar getting fucked.
Speaker 3: On Yeah yeah, the fund of going here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Supreme Cat got dusted.
Speaker 3: And basically he had to like like when when San let's beat the fuck out of hole because like, all right, I gotta send you out of here before you die. Mm hmm, and the teleport go onto into like the woods, some remote woodland area.
Speaker 4: But like real quick, like to flash back to the episode previous, like much like how Boo was trying to like, you know, get his bearings about him, you know, like you know, reorientate himself to the world that he's in. Now, we omitted to talk about how the kids were still trying to figure out their powers and ship and try to figure out where everybody was, like how to gauge senses and powers and all kinds of shit like that too, to try to find where Boo was.
Speaker 2: M hm okay, yeah, but so yeah, go Hu gets just blasted miles away. Yeah, and so spend GUIDs alone. So he's like, oh, I'm hungry.
Speaker 3: But before that, the borough arises and throws a spear through Boo's stomach and Bobby's like, you can't do that, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: But but before that, he knocked Supreme Ki down into the ground so hard that he put him in the Yampcha hole.
Speaker 2: More or less.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, pretty much. Yes, uh is not happy, I yelled spear Bobby was losing his mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bobby's like, did you just fucking killed my fuck?
Speaker 3: What are you?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 4: At some point before that, at some point before that, Jack he turned into Jack Court Wheel and just started flipping around and ship.
Speaker 3: And during this this is when Got and Trunks finally arrived.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Uh, And they noticed that they don't know which one move is, which fair enough. They think it's Deborah first, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Which makes sense. Of course it'd be the big, bustly, giant demon dude, that's the big.
Speaker 3: Bad And they're like, hey, do you see that up there? And like, oh, it's a statue of Piccolo Jesus. I wrote down, uh, don't break miss your piccolo literally seconds before it happens.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 3: And they also a statue of krillin They're like whoa, who would make these? These are weird? And then Trunks breaks the piccolo statue and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, Trunk's just murdered Piccolo and he can never come back. Yeah, because that's the second time.
Speaker 3: Imagine that's how they write off Picklo forever.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Will.
Speaker 1: I was like, Bud, what the fuck did we just do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what did you forget?
Speaker 2: Kaz forget Piccolos, Deadpool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has the ultimate plot armor of any of our heroes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he said it like notionalt have to touch my head.
Speaker 2: You're good. Yeah, well we'll get that the second because bur is trying to talk some sense into Poppity. You're gonna kill us off if you don't put them back in the ball. He's like, you don't realize what's about to happen.
Speaker 1: And it was like ad in a way because like the Boor, even though he was.
Speaker 4: A Yal servant, Yeah, even though he was under Maya control, he was just like pleading with but I'm trying to take care of you, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, please.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then Boo pulls the spear out. Yeah, heals himself and then uh says he's going to eat the bir Yeah. He says, uh, you hurt Boo, not bully you. So, boy is that creepy ship.
Speaker 1: So my equivalent to that was the New It movie when he was like you you blow you bloat too.
Speaker 3: During this, we actually come back to Vegeta and he's about to go fight Off before he finds Off. He says, I can since go Han, I'm the reason Cakron's son is dead, which he shows a sense of remorse for a second. Yeah, yeah, like whoa interesting uh And then we come back to Boo. He's hitting I'm gonna eat you basically, Well, Dobor is just unleashing every attack he possibly can on Boo and.
Speaker 4: The kids to go with h what cast said I think the last episode about the Dobora's color or whatever the kids call him red.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I noticed that maybe it's like a salmon, yes, like.
Speaker 1: The Mark henrycenting.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Uh So eventually yeh, dever launches like just a giant speakin.
Speaker 3: All these like fireballs and attacks, and he's convinced that he has him killed.
Speaker 2: Does nothing, just hops out of a dust cloud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just bounces around. And then he uses his magic beam and turns the Bora into a wife sized cookie, which to do so, excuse me, you can buy Debora cookies.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna be going to look for that later. I'm looking for it right now. Yeah, so its been to a cookie. And then what does he do?
Speaker 3: He puts it in his mouth and it's like cheaped like a pill in a cartoon where it's like sideways in his mouth. Mm hmmm, fucking he just ate the Demon King, which uh freeze Krilling and.
Speaker 2: Piccolo from their seal.
Speaker 3: It does uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Drilling comes up and he's like, where the fun was? I I was turned to stone and then Goat, go to U, not go to Trunks.
Speaker 3: Trunks. He's like, oh no, this is the secret between you and my dad.
Speaker 2: We take this one to our graves voice and then the or farmers like what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I was shocked.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my wow. And then he explained, like he said, he explained, as long as my head's intact, I'm fine. Yeah, And I was, Yeah, I was so happy that Trunks is not a murderer.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just saying. He floated up there and he just seen a w REC dance body and piece.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, so, now Blue's ready to eat supreme Kai. He's like, hmm, they turn into chocolate. I think he said, I think it was another food. He said, uh yeah, he's just chocolate. I don't know what the other one was. Yeah, but he's ready to transform. I'm just into a candy of some sort, some candy, yeah, big into sweets. This mind Blue is shocking like I said, typetic Kirby and all of a sudden, big explosion because Vegeta went and blew up bobbity ship.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Uh and that's where we in the episode where the just the announcer teases we're getting Vegina versus boot next.
Speaker 2: Well that'll be something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh so what do we think of this episode? That was fascinating? We we went through a lot in that episode. Oh yeah, we thought multiple people were dead.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: We we have brand new powers. H That I guess makes sense. If he can do things like that, then I think all of our guys are kind of fun.
Speaker 3: Be roun.
Speaker 1: This ship was funny. Yeah, I like I like Booz so much.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 3: Boo is one of my favorite characters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still don't know what to think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I said, I've been waiting for this a moment for a while.
Speaker 3: Yes, well we got with some more boon nonsense next week, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Uh but until they're gonna be all boot up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you be Rol for joining us as always the problem. Thank you feel free to instant transmission in whenever you like shuttle uh and once again next week, well, which you to be able to hand omaj and Boo.
Speaker 2: Who else will be eating by Maja Boo? Will Goku's ass ever wake up to it?
Speaker 3: Next week you'll find out on more Oh Swellow dragon Ball season? Is that right?
Speaker 1: You've been listening to a Fatal four podcast?
Speaker 4: Subscribe today wherever you get your podcasts, and visit fatalfour Pond dot com for more episodes, merchandise and info on the Patreon