Speaker 1: Tosa k.
Speaker 2: L Kluna Persona album Momento Co.
Speaker 3: Loky said be queen Primera Momento.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going in the what are you going? And co Personla and Guendra Persona Ganda and in Monmoya and the letten them Alas and and and being Prona form water dam being Celebone Suma, the dificial Ta Caros and the last the Akayas influence comar know when you Amy wine House Pedro the Akayas influences see the saying marie a qualitat.
Speaker 3: Hello, We talk hello, we talk hello.
Speaker 2: We told this is me Chocola in compania the lombo for completor, the plic pork, the former danlos Fan, your own appress and your tels fantasy call the father Mario ye.
Speaker 3: O that or plasic.
Speaker 1: Simply alloy into games different nationally different nationally islams Brisona and talk first La persona Latin America.
Speaker 3: And are meant more you mean most.
Speaker 2: Locate okay no s Tomando Maria Real met Press, Solo Lacolo and bos you know to pro lass p Kevio b B, DISD and co.
Speaker 3: That is what they gons No da our musica the game I know pen in the re.
Speaker 1: Control consume and pa me and catos in a persona Calo, the competing Cosio.
Speaker 3: And album puto you.
Speaker 2: With h O k Aluna persona algu momento co.
Speaker 3: Loky went.
Speaker 2: Queen rime.
Speaker 3: A momental no okay, went were going?
Speaker 2: What are you going? And that persona.
Speaker 3: And Guendra person local okay, the s hind the hind you know then men and important caselo as and meat and mark and.
Speaker 2: Versa versa pacarden pep pep.
Speaker 3: No no no no wow, moment no no no wow. In Tria.
Speaker 2: Cosas a su yes mental deficio, momentos to jendo and Dutria com mohes the last Powerhouse Moheres Daylight du Triad, the rum end and Republicansos.
Speaker 3: Inside Cottera.
Speaker 1: Camino shots alnacuse Linda's look and prepar and talment okay, so I'm exposition parallel and were like prep.
Speaker 3: This is and benefits and.
Speaker 1: No no.
Speaker 3: Bigger que.
Speaker 1: Lindo Lindo with the context and too intimo and go sugno as soon as.
Speaker 3: The da.
Speaker 2: Okay Ganda and in the Latti and alas and and and being pa for water Dan being Celebony Suma mante defasi cavalos and.
Speaker 3: No pass you know because.
Speaker 1: Commentary minims and co soro.
Speaker 3: Is your pass. The passes from Dutria n d I n L pig is an essay and it's and it's a transition mon.
Speaker 2: Biendo Carrera viendo la lous than.
Speaker 3: The last.
Speaker 2: The Okaya's influence com when you am one house pro the Akayas influences. See that is saying Maria Quallyria to.
Speaker 1: Okay coom fatur income two influences.
Speaker 3: A grand alas.
Speaker 2: Yes, what else is saying? Are you said cold.
Speaker 1: Pimente colgantin.
Speaker 2: Grass grass Grassis bally that the who I keep us super kemos Exodus Guano in the world the extended like and the Corino Yeah, and young Corindo ye CoA went and APPROXI ma Anda Korea and then a Tollo Boston, Hnter Republic Dominican the name formosos inside.
Speaker 3: Gracia, Guy lost Latino and.
Speaker 1: Grassias you want a Lemando bes and Radio all Latino and.
Speaker 3: Lo Fronto and Boston Republic and le Manon went Republic in Gana well Maria.
Speaker 2: Chuco to pancakes them and read yeah, the don't look gonna say and and and Como, Text, Max and Co.
Speaker 3: And Cheta Y
Speaker 2: Come my baby, let's go.