Speaker 1: Every day. When you log into chumbacasino dot com, the ultimate online social casino, you get a free daily bonus. Imagine if you got daily bonuses in other parts of your life.
Speaker 2: I chose French Fries, overloaded French Fries. I asked Stuart from accounting about his weekend even though I don't care.
Speaker 1: I updated my operating system without having to call tech support. Collect your free daily bonus at jumbacasino dot com. Now jump and live the Jumber life. We don't remember to them, therefore we're read by locking them conditions meeting bless.
Speaker 3: Black Friday is coming, And for the audults in your life who.
Speaker 4: Loved the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Batisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a busom. And right now, Batisian is having a huge sight wide sale.
Speaker 3: You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker.
Speaker 5: Bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more.
Speaker 3: So, if the.
Speaker 4: Cocktail hover in your life has been good this year, all the right kind of bad get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Amazing toys an't just for kids.
Speaker 4: Get a hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred through cyber Monday.
Speaker 3: Visit barptsian dot com slash.
Speaker 4: Cocktail that p A r T E s i A n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 6: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. We present the original stories of the late Sir Arthur Conan Doyle dramatized d'aniew with Sir John Gilgood as Sherlock Holmes, Sir Ralph Richardson as Doctor Watson, and today Orson Wells as Professor Moriarty.
Speaker 7: It is with a heavy heart that I come before you with the last adventure of my friend Sherlock Holmes.
Speaker 8: That I shall be able to relate.
Speaker 7: I have tried, in my humble way to chronicle some of our exploits together to demonstrate the singular gifts of that most remarkable of men. It lies with me now to tell you what occurred between Holmes and his arch enemy Professor Moriarty, when at last they came face to face.
Speaker 9: Mister Sherlock Holmes, your efforts on the side of law and order have seriously inconvenienced me. The situation between us is becoming an impossible one, mister Holmes.
Speaker 10: It simply cannot go on.
Speaker 9: One or the other of us must die, must die, mister Holmes.
Speaker 7: It was in the spring of eighteen ninety one. You will remember, perhaps that, after my marriage and return to private practice, Holmes and I had drifted apart a little. I followed the newspaper reports of his cases, of course, and called on in quite often at the old rooms in Baker Street. Even so, however, many weeks would sometimes elepse between our meetings, and so it was with some surprise one April evening that I looked up and saw him standing before me in my study. Good evening, Watson, Ah, good evening, Homese have you a cigarette for me?
Speaker 8: Oh? Is it great? Heavens man? How ill you look? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, say, I've been using myself up rather too freely of late, old friend. You may objection if I close your window shutters, No, of course, now, yeah, you're not afraid.
Speaker 8: Of anything, are you to do the truth. I am rather for it's not like you, Holmes. What is it? Air guns? Air guns? What on earth do you mean?
Speaker 7: There's a new and deadly type of air gun, Watson, which has been specially designed by an old acquaintance of ours. Pooh, what, Professor Molly, aren'tye? We can only be he from your tone the same A match. Give me a match with you, my dear fellow. Yes, thoughts, Oh, thank you? Is missus Watson at home?
Speaker 8: Oh? No, she she's on a visit to an arms quite alone. Good. Good.
Speaker 7: That makes it easier for me to propose that you should come away with me for a few days.
Speaker 8: Delighted. But well, oh, the continent somewhere abroad? Abroad? Here is that whiskey in the decanter? Yah?
Speaker 7: Now look here, Pols, what's all this about? There's something more serious in your manner than you. Never did quite believe in the iniquities of Mariarty, did you, Watson?
Speaker 8: You've said some more than once.
Speaker 7: I told you exaggerated a bit, after all, Professor Moriarti is a respectable figure in public life, just so, And that's the.
Speaker 8: Very genius of the man, even you.
Speaker 7: What's knowing me as you do, can't quite believe me when I tell you that he corrupts all London with his evil influence.
Speaker 8: I can't quite believe that.
Speaker 7: Oh, of course, to the world he's still the professor, a great mathematician. He's respectable. But what real proof have you that he's anything else? None, well, at least not until this last month. And even now the chain isn't quite complete. But three days more and I shall have him, Watson, three days more, if I live to see them. You can't seriously suppose that your life's in danger, homes No, uh, you always love to be melodramatic. Melodramatic. Listen Watson this morning, this very morning, in those old rooms of ours in Baker Street, I saw him, face to face. I spoke to him, moriarti, your distinguished professor. Within him a criminal strain of the most diabolical kind, that great white dome of a forehead, those hooded eyes, and the white face pushed forward, oscillating from sight to side like a snake. Of course, if you believe the old heresy of physiognomies, and only that, of course not. I've worked for years to follow a thousand different threads, and every one of the us led to Moriarty.
Speaker 8: He's a napoleon of crime.
Speaker 7: Watson, the secret organizer of almost everything evil that goes undetected.
Speaker 8: In this great city of ours.
Speaker 7: There he sits and motionless, like a spider, in the center of its web, a web with a thousand strands, and he controls them everyone, but slowly, very slowly. My own secret plans to expose him have borne fruit.
Speaker 8: Every day. My neck is joining tighter, and he knows it, Watson.
Speaker 7: He knows the danger he's in. And that was why today he came to see me. I was playing my violin, as you know I often do when I want to think, and suddenly there he was, standing in the doorway, with his white face swaying in an evil way, peering at.
Speaker 8: Me with his hooded eyes.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Professor Moriarty, Good morning to you, mister Sherlock Holmes.
Speaker 8: I believe how very charming do you play? How kind of you to say so?
Speaker 7: Won't you be seated with a MORIATI I can spare you just five minutes.
Speaker 8: It's singularly good of you. Thank you.
Speaker 10: We'll sit down.
Speaker 8: May I say something personal?
Speaker 7: Mister Holmes, certainly I'm surprised to discover that you are rather less cranial development one might have expected.
Speaker 8: Well as you.
Speaker 7: On the contrary, I have rather more than I had imagined, Professor, you will recollect.
Speaker 8: I'm sure, however, that Beethovens I did as both.
Speaker 7: How about our personal characteristics are highly relevant to the present situation.
Speaker 8: What have you really got to say to me?
Speaker 10: Well, perhaps I only suggested, of course, perhaps it is a dangerous habit to finger loaded firearms in the pocket of one's dressing gowns.
Speaker 8: Ah, evidently you share that dangerous habit, Professor. I see that you'll keep your hand in the pocket of your morning coat.
Speaker 7: Supposing we lay our pistols and and our cards on the table.
Speaker 10: By all means, I was about to suggest it myself. H I see you favored the mauser attacked, mister Holmes, and without a silence, serve must permit me presentially sometimes one of these small devices.
Speaker 8: Of my own design.
Speaker 10: They are quite convenient in avoiding unpleasant noise.
Speaker 7: You know, how very kind of your, professor, You must ask the hangman to deliver it to me as your last request.
Speaker 10: You evidently don't know me, mister.
Speaker 8: On the contrary, I think I know you better than you know yourself.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't take up your gun again, Professor.
Speaker 8: I've already got you covered.
Speaker 10: With mine, so I perceived, but I assure you it was only to give a harmless demonstration of the silencer of my own small accomplishments as a marksman. Mister Holmes, I've read in those accounts of doctor Watson that somewhat Boma you're part, no doubt, amiable friend of yours. Marks on the wall there made from you into a revolver practice.
Speaker 8: Quite so.
Speaker 7: The initials there we are Victoria, Regina, God save my majesty.
Speaker 10: Now that I see them, it seems they're not quite as symmetrical.
Speaker 8: As they might say. One side of the vis it looks short. I think, submit me to correct the slip.
Speaker 7: Admirable Professor Moriarty, you were perfectly right. Of course, that little mistake has now been rectified. I'd like, howe if I may to improve upon it. Your bullet mark is perhaps a shade smaller than my own. Permit me, Admirable mister Holmes, Yeah, precisely above your own marked, Professor, the exact spot. I think, no, no, pray, don't look alarmed. My good landlady is quite discustomed to that noise. We shall not be disturbed.
Speaker 10: I'm very glad of it, for what I have to say is not without importance. Mister Holmes, Shall we stop off fencing by all means?
Speaker 7: If you will permit me first to correct one statement that you made just now with reference to my friend Dr Watson. I am afraid I can hardly permit the adjective bovine in his accounts of my humble exploits. He's been good enough to exaggerate my own achievements, and has always been unduly modest about his own. He is a most upright and honorable gentleman, professor, and very close to my heart. You may say what you will about me, but I can allow no derogatory words about him.
Speaker 10: He who am Mister Holmes, I apologize, we who are about to die salute him?
Speaker 8: Pleased? You do? You are very certain, aren't you, Sasir Mariarty, that it is I who am going to die?
Speaker 10: But it is not, of course, unless you listen to reason. The situation between us, mister Horns, is becoming an impossible one. It simply cannot go on, it won't, I assure.
Speaker 7: You for these past few months, I've been working to put an end to with it, all of the earliest possible.
Speaker 10: Moment, and you have very nearly undone the careful endeavor of a lifetime, sir, for at least have seriously threatened it. No, no, no, no, don't moved your pistol again. I'm only taking out my memorandum book.
Speaker 8: I beg your pardon. I find it recorded here.
Speaker 10: And she crossed my path on the fourth of January, homes on the twenty third, you incnloded me. At the middle of February, I was seriously inconvenienced for you. The end of March I was absolutely hampered, And at the close of April I find us a place in such a position through your continual persecution, that I am in positive danger of losing my liberty.
Speaker 8: That was certainly the end I had in view.
Speaker 10: Then you must drop it, mister Holmes, You really must.
Speaker 8: You not till after Monday, Professor.
Speaker 7: You know as well as I do that you've made a slip, one single tiny slip. For years, I've been aware of you, Mariati, at the center of your organization forgeries, murder cases, robberies, a thousand crimes, were planned by you. A hundred agents carried them out. Your subordinates were caught sometimes, but you never were. And yet you know you made that slip, that single tiny slip, and you know.
Speaker 8: As well as I do, that it will destroy you. In three more days, my evidence will be complete.
Speaker 7: I shall have you exposed, brought to trial, condemned, and hanged, and you can do nothing whatever to prevent it. My will is inflexible, and so is mine. Three days, do you say? And before that out the end will come. One or the other of us must die, sir.
Speaker 8: Quite so, the five minutes.
Speaker 7: Is up, Professor, and I must rarely ask you to excuse me in the pleasure of our conversation.
Speaker 8: I'm afraid that I've neglected business of importance elsewhere. Very well, then.
Speaker 10: Seems a pity done what I could. I admit that it's been an intellectual pleasure. You need to see the way that you grapple with this affair. But I tell you, solemnly, Sherlock Holmes, that if you are clever enough to bring destruction on me, you may rest assured that I.
Speaker 8: Shall do as much to you.
Speaker 7: You have paid me several compliments during this interiview, professor, let me pay you one in return.
Speaker 8: When I say that, if I were assured.
Speaker 7: Of the former eventuality, I would most cheerfully accept the latter.
Speaker 10: I can promise you the one, but not the other.
Speaker 7: Good day, mister Holmes, Oh your pistol, professor, you may need it before Monday.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Good day, professor. I think good bye is the word, mister Sherlock Holmes. Goodbye.
Speaker 8: And so it was you see Watson in that singular interview with the greatest criminal of all time and his with the greatest detective. Oh thank you, my dear fellow. But but what are you going to do?
Speaker 7: Homes I told you we leave for the continent. Mariati is not the man to let the grass grow under his feet. Already one or two accidents have nearly befallen me today upon myself. The police are gathering all my evidence against him. Everything will be complete in three short days.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, I can only lie low. Are you able to leave your practice to come with me? I have an accommodating neighbor. Ah, dear Watson, I knew I could count on you all right then, Now.
Speaker 7: These are your instructions. Listen most carefully instruction at homes. I assure you that are most necessary. Tomorrow morning at eight forty five, you will take a handsome cab.
Speaker 8: I'll arrange for one to call.
Speaker 2: How'd you have fun anytime anywhere? Step one go to Chumblecasino dot.
Speaker 8: Com chumbacasino dot com. Got it.
Speaker 2: Step two, collect your welcome.
Speaker 3: Bonus Coumsapapo welcome bonus.
Speaker 2: Step three, play hundreds of casino style games for free.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of games, all for free.
Speaker 2: Step four, unleash your excitement. Champa Casino has been delivering through for over a decade, So playing you're free. Welcome bonus now and live the chamber life. Visit champacasino dot com.
Speaker 3: The Champy group a particular we don't give you.
Speaker 2: By wet trming the visions eighty plus.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming, And for the adults in your life who loved the coolest toys, well there's something for.
Speaker 3: Them this year too.
Speaker 4: Batisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a buzo. And right now Batisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker.
Speaker 5: Bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a one hundred off.
Speaker 3: Amazing toys aren't just for kids.
Speaker 4: Get a hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred through Cyber Monday, visit Bartsian dot com slash cocktail that PA r T s I A n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 8: No, no, you really must have baby.
Speaker 7: For the letter Watson, you will leave the house alone tomorrow morning. You take neither the first nor the second cab, which presents itself at the rank very well homes, and the address to the cabman written on a slip of paper, and tell him not to throw.
Speaker 8: It away, and I drive. I take it to Victoria Station.
Speaker 7: On the contrary, you drive to the strand end of the Lauda arcade I see, and then have your fare ready and the your cab stops, pay him, and dash through the arcade, timing yourself to reach the other side at exactly.
Speaker 8: A quarter past nine. Yes, but my dear old man, listen carefully. It's vital. Our lives depend upon it.
Speaker 7: When you get there, you'll find a broom standing close to the curb, driven by a fellow with a black cloak tipped with red. Say nothing, simply jump in and he'll drive you to Victoria in time for the Continental Express.
Speaker 8: And wherefore I meet you Homes the.
Speaker 7: Second coach from the front of the train of first class carriage, reserved for us. Good night, Watson, and as you value our lives, don't forget a single word of my instructions.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, of course, not home until we meet tomorrow. Then until we meet.
Speaker 7: I was infected myself as something of his own inner excitement and sense of menace. I took the hansom and then the broom with its massive hooded driver. I said nothing to him, as I was instructed, and he never spoke to me. A moment later, we were rapping into the station. There he left me and drove off without a further glance, his face still hidden. There was no sign of Homes, and my heart sank miserably. I found our reserved carriage, but through some confusion, a decrepit old Italian priest was sitting there. The moments came for departure, still I waited by the window, in a chill of fear.
Speaker 8: Schools a signor pray girls. I'm sorry partly I don't speak Italian, nor do I was quest him.
Speaker 7: Oh, stones Man, this is no laughing matter, not yet anywhere death.
Speaker 8: You see top stop the train.
Speaker 11: It's Moriarty himself, the tall man. He'll never do it. Stop the train, I said, Even.
Speaker 7: The great Moriarty himself is helpless against the British Railway. Sister Watson, well, well it gives us an hour's respite at least.
Speaker 8: But how did he know where we were? By watching you?
Speaker 7: I expect, but I did everything you told me. Wait Holmes, the driver of the brone.
Speaker 8: But what about him? He was muffled. I didn't see his face. It must have been one of Moriarty's men, My dear Watson, if is nothing of the sort.
Speaker 7: It is my brother Mycroft, shaken for once out of his arm chair at the Diogenes Club. Good heavens, the thing is serious, then, of course, but at least we have an hour and I can use it to take off this disguise and.
Speaker 8: Think things over.
Speaker 7: But we've escaping altogether, sureley, since the train connects with the boat. My dear fellow, you evidently don't realize even now, that Moriarty is an opponent or practically the same intellectual plain as myself. Do you really imagine that if I were the pursuer, I would permit myself to be baffled by so slight an obstacle as an express train?
Speaker 8: What'll he do? Then? What I should do?
Speaker 7: Engage a special But it'd be too late even then by no means we stop at Canterbury, don't forget, and there's always a delay of a quarter of an hour when the train.
Speaker 8: Gets to Dover.
Speaker 7: Oh I so you'd always think we were the criminals to be chased like this.
Speaker 8: You mean that he'll catch us after all that? I hope not. We shan't be there, Watson, Look look here, Holmes.
Speaker 7: I hate to grumble after all this time, but really I do think you ought to tell me what you mean.
Speaker 8: Heaven bless you for a start and faithful friend. Watson. I'm sorry, it's only a well, well, I don't want to expose you to danger too. That's why I'm being so mysterious.
Speaker 7: It's very simple, really, we shall just get out at Canterbury and not go on the continents after all.
Speaker 8: I suppose, Yes, we must do that.
Speaker 7: We've no choice but to hide away until after Monday, when the evidence will have been completed. You've not seen the papers this morning, I spoke, Oh really, Holmes.
Speaker 8: What time to think I've had for the.
Speaker 7: One must try to make time for everything. Watson, you really should have read about Baker Street. What bakers if they set fire to our rooms last night? Missus Hudson was away from home, fortunately, and no one was hurt. I glad to say they thought I was there. Of course, to my soul, the thing's intolerable. Yes, only till Monday, Watson and I. Then we'll be in Switzerland. We'll make a cross country journey from Canterbury and take the other boat from new headon to Dieppe. Unless, of course, roy our friend the Professor deduces what I would deduce and gets off at Canterbury himself.
Speaker 8: Ah, that would truly be a coupda.
Speaker 7: Mat He surely never would were I rather doubted there are limits even to his intelligence. No, no, I think we are safe enough, old friend, And now there's time for a pipe.
Speaker 8: I fancy won't you join me? Watson? And thus it befell.
Speaker 7: As we hid behind the pile of luggage at Canterbury, we saw the single carriage of the Special go thundering past us, And so we made our way across country, and at last reached Switzerland.
Speaker 8: It seemed we had lubed him.
Speaker 7: To fill in every detail of the final scene is hardly possible.
Speaker 8: Since there was no witness to it.
Speaker 7: Yet, from a certain source that I cannot yet divouge, I do know something of that last encounter. We wondered at our will through the lovely valley of the Rhone, and made our way by way of Interlacean to the little township of Miragan among the Alps. The fatal monday.
Speaker 8: Came and went.
Speaker 7: Yet I was still aware of a strange feeble of excitement in my companion. He was, at times feverishly on the alert, then sinking into reverie, smile.
Speaker 8: Strangely to himself. I went with him on that last.
Speaker 7: Day of all, on a visit to the falls of Reichenbach, Forever hallowed and dearth cursed in my memory, it's a fearful place, indeed, with a torrent plunging far below into a tremendous abyss, a chasm lined by cold, black, glistening.
Speaker 8: Rock high above.
Speaker 7: A pathway has been cut in the cliff face to afford a better view, but it ends abruptly in mid air, and the traveler has to return as he came.
Speaker 8: We stood there gisily marveling at the great.
Speaker 7: Spectacle, and on the instant came a message for me by a village lad to say that an English lady back at the hotel was seriously ill and needed my immediate attention. I turned to go. I looked back, and I saw Holmes leaning against a rock with his arms folded, gazing down at the rush of the waters.
Speaker 8: It was the last I saw, is that you Watson back already m Mariati well sherlack Cobs. You see I've found you after all, and alone.
Speaker 7: Alone, as indeed you must be two. How I your confederates are all under lock and key. I heard from Scotland yard I escaped.
Speaker 10: I was too clever for them, Holmes.
Speaker 7: I done, that is. But I'm afraid your occupation's gone, Professor, with your organization destroyed, unless you care to return to your mathematics.
Speaker 10: It was not my intention. I have another more immediate intention, Sheck Holms.
Speaker 8: Are you prepared?
Speaker 7: But before we discuss that, perhaps you extend me one small courtesy, Professor Mosta, what is it?
Speaker 8: My friend Watson? Professor no, that he will be somewhat concerned. May I just take a moment to scribble a note to him?
Speaker 10: Certainly we can fix the paper beneath.
Speaker 9: My elp and stuff there so as it doesn't blow away if they take as long as you wish.
Speaker 8: That's very good of you.
Speaker 7: Please don't stop talking, Professor. I mastered long ago the art of writing and conversing at the same time.
Speaker 10: Thank you. You know, of course that's a message to write it Doup to Watson as a false one.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, of course I knew it at once, and that it could only come from one source.
Speaker 10: And yet you let him go.
Speaker 7: Yes, Professor, I let him go. I am not without some affection for him. I do not wish to put his life in danger too. Besides the side, I have looked forward for a long time to this final duel between us.
Speaker 10: I believe at Holmes you are a very remarkable man in many ways, many many ways, Sir, I'm proud to have known you.
Speaker 7: Oh, and I you, Professor. There my letter's done. Then perhaps you will be kind enough to place it as you suggested. Now, how shall it be, Mariati?
Speaker 10: I did not bring a piscopal films.
Speaker 8: Thank you, your courtesiplets meet to shame. Professor. There is my pistol. It goes into the falls, hand to hand. Yes, goodbye, Professor Mariotti. Goodbye, Sherlock m the end, the end.
Speaker 7: When I returned to that broken pathway, it was only too clear what had happened. It needed no great application of Holmes's own methods of deduction.
Speaker 8: Two sets of footsteps to.
Speaker 7: The verge, and none returning, locked in each other's arms as they fought. They had gone down to the abyss. Only the letter the last greeting from my friend and comrade, my dear dear Watson, he wrote, My dear dear Watson, I scribble this through the courtesy of Professor Moriarty, who awaits my convenience for the final discussion of those eternal questions which lie before us.
Speaker 8: There can be but one.
Speaker 7: Outcome, although I fear that it is as a costa should give pain to my friends, and especially my dear Watson.
Speaker 8: To you.
Speaker 7: I think, however, that I may go so far as to say that I have not lived entirely in vain. Pray tell Inspector Patterson of the papers which he needs for a full conviction of.
Speaker 8: The Moriarty gang are in Pigeonhole. M Before leaving England.
Speaker 7: I made every disposition of my property and handed it over to my brother Mycroft.
Speaker 8: Pray give my.
Speaker 7: Affectionate greetings to missus Watson, and remember me as I used to be in our old days.
Speaker 8: At Baker Street, pacing to and fro with my violin and driving you to a.
Speaker 7: Point of sad distraction, with that theme that you still were good enough to say you loved.
Speaker 8: Believe me to be my.
Speaker 7: Very dear good fellow, Yours most sincerely, Sherlock Holmes. Yours most sincerely, Sherlock Holmes, and so he perished, whom I shall ever regard as the best and wisest man that I have ever known. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes based on the original stories of the late Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, dramatized anew by John Kerr Cross stars Sir John Gilgood as Sherlock Holmes, Sir Ralph Richardson as Doctor Watson, and today Orson Wells as Professor Moriarty.
Speaker 12: Produced by Harry Allen Towers.
Speaker 1: Every day, when you log into chumbucasino dot com, the ultimate online social casino, you get a free daily bonus. Imagine if you guy daily bonuses in other parts of your life.
Speaker 2: I chose French Fries, overloaded French Fries. I asked Stuart from accounting about his weekend even though I don't care.
Speaker 8: I updated my operating system without having to call tech support.
Speaker 1: Collect your free daily bonus at chumbacasino dot com. Now jump and live the Jumber life, don't you remember just up Therefore, we're riveted by locking the conditions beating pless.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming, And for the autos in your life who loved the coolest toys, well there's something.
Speaker 3: For them this year too. Baptisian is the premiere craft cocktail.
Speaker 4: Maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a buso And right now, Baptisian is having a huge sight wide sale.
Speaker 3: You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker.
Speaker 5: Bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more.
Speaker 4: So, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in.
Speaker 3: Just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off.
Speaker 4: Amazing toys aren't just for kids.
Speaker 3: Get a hundred off.
Speaker 4: A cocktail maker when you spend four hundred Through Cyber Monday, visit bartsian dot com slash cocktail that b A r t E s i a n dot com slash cocktail