Speaker 1: Well, okay, all right, all right, all right, I'm gonna thank you guys for tuning into this week's episode of Hope Sally Awkward. If this is your first time joining us, out like to properly introduce myself. I am your host and favorite hotivational speaker. Me Me, Me, Me seven hundred and you walk.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I am joined by my co host who got the moon behind the magic, mister tone Day, always providing us with the wonderful visuals that you see on your screen.
Speaker 3: We got.
Speaker 1: We got the candy man winding the building. Yeah, that's basically where we're at. Now, give me a Pinko, and the beautiful Kayla is in the building joining us this week. This is our last show of the year.
Speaker 3: Shying finished. We better do.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, I'm so glad you talked people, because I can't remember if I tagged you. I was tagging people while I was driving, and she showed up tonight. I couldn't get everybody because I hate that they used to have it where the people you tag all the time they show up instantly. Now they might show you like the first ten, and then it'd be like all friends and show people that I didn't even know it's on my fucking friends because people.
Speaker 4: Starting to get shadow there now, so they everybody just hit to everybody button at this point, they're gonna show them who they want to anyway.
Speaker 2: That ship mm hmm. That bothers me to know. End. I just be like, bro, I don't talk to you ever.
Speaker 4: Why do I need to know what you're thinking right now? My notifications that's the ill part, like.
Speaker 1: Everything everybody.
Speaker 3: She said she was getting a notifications latest.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but before we got on air, we were having an off air comment about like all the.
Speaker 3: Walk grants closing and yeah, no, no, because I mean that they have no.
Speaker 4: Buildings themselves. No, you're not missing the establishment.
Speaker 1: No, it's fucked up because you got a lot of people like in the communities that they're closing, they're not they're not having a lot of options to get their prescriptions filled. So that's a problem. Where do you go now, go to Hyatt so they don't be having ship all the time.
Speaker 4: But that's that's what's in those areas now. If you pay attention, Hyatts popped up wal clothes.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it's a CBS right across the street from.
Speaker 5: Always been across.
Speaker 1: The street from the purpose right across the street. But I didn't know the CBS. They used to be by my old crib on center. That's a fucking dollar General now, so that ain't even CBS.
Speaker 3: Much right, Like they need to go to because them.
Speaker 1: Camping us out. And he said, all the walks here was ghettos. But but but here, but here's my thing.
Speaker 3: About to be a brawling one last week. And I was just I'm like, and I was, And it was at the pharmacy.
Speaker 6: No, no, it was warranted though, because the guy it was, the older white guy. He was talking real disrespectful to the lady behind the thing, and there was a black guy in line.
Speaker 3: He held his piece as long as he could. That white guy did too much.
Speaker 6: That black guy was like, don't you ever disrespect a woman like that? As he stood, that man cussed from the time he was got his prescription to the time he was out the door cutting that white man out. Yes, he said, no, he said, that is a woman. She told you it's your insurance. They don't got ship to do with her. Don't disrespect her no more. And then white, why are your business he said, because people are so used to disrespect her.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, so, yeah, Kiky said, she can't hear you that good, you might have to like talk talking to the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can hear that, oh, Kiki said.
Speaker 1: CBS don't ever have ship on their shelves and you can barely get your medicine.
Speaker 6: Used to be my spot because you can pay five dollars a month and you get like a ten or fifteen percent coupon.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they still do that or not.
Speaker 4: Well, they probably don't.
Speaker 1: And that coupon used to come and clutch like for real, the economy we live in. Last time, last time I went to CBS. Last time I went to CBS, jelly Bean had COVID and they saw me a thermometer with a dead battery in it.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 3: That CBS.
Speaker 4: Nobody.
Speaker 3: Wait, yes, wait a minute, I just learned about this on social media. Actually, did the V snap for value? I'm just guessing. Actually, yes it does. It's the consumer value stores, That's what it is. I learned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is that. I wasn't that was impressive, evening though you got nick in the comments. No, but yeah, so last time I went to the CBS, jelly was sick and I didn't know she had Kobe yet, So I went and got a thermometer and I took that motherfucker out the pack and I took her tent once, and that motherfucker never worked again, like the battery was dead. I was like, you whole ass niggas. I was so pissed because thermometers ain't cheap. Digital thermometers then, motherfuckers. Then motherfuckers ain't two dollars now a digital thermometer run you.
Speaker 7: A few.
Speaker 3: That was the point.
Speaker 1: I just bought it, but you could. Yeah, we still got it. I was like, no, but be it. So with Walgreens, uh cad. It brought up a point that a lot of them are closing because of like the thefts and how one feels like, well, shit, you motherfuckers could stay open, but just fucking give our prescriptions like y'all supposed to do and quit trying to sell other shit. And I agree with that because the price that they charged. I don't blame motherfuckers for stealing. Like if I come in here at three am, because I am clearly in a jam, y'all would be like, oh, but you got a fever at three point fifty two, we're finna charge you forty bucks for this advil.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing.
Speaker 6: Too, because none of them stay openly, Like I needed a prescription and I'm like, cool, I'm gonna get the prescription. They closed at five o'clock on the weekend and six o'clock during the week You're not even giving me no time to get here to get the prescription.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they they Well, the one on.
Speaker 3: Not realistically, remember Walgreens used to be like twenty four.
Speaker 1: Hours, but the one on seventy six in Capital by US was twenty four hours. They but in the last couple of months, they're no longer twenty four hours. They close at like ten o'clock, like ten or eleven nine that the pharmacy closed an hour before the store closes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you had to.
Speaker 8: Do in between the hours of us being open. Got nothing to do with.
Speaker 3: Us work a job.
Speaker 8: We are here from nine am till five pm just because you get off at five.
Speaker 2: Long.
Speaker 1: No, but it but it's not. But it's not even just working, nigga. People don't only go to the hospital between nine and fucking five.
Speaker 3: That ain't how that work.
Speaker 1: So if I don't go, if I don't go to urgent care until eight o'clock at night, and they're like, all right, you know, here's your prescription, and I need to start it right away because I'm in pain, and I gotta wait till the next morning because you motherfucker's closed.
Speaker 2: What you're saying.
Speaker 8: But if we are in the business and my business hours are from we open at nine and I'm only here till five, that's the business.
Speaker 3: But but, and that's the business. But the business model should change.
Speaker 6: So if you're within the community, like she said, if I'm at the er at ten ten am.
Speaker 2: The job to stay open. It's not my job, but the.
Speaker 3: Er don't necessarily have a farm.
Speaker 2: You want because you was at work and I'm trying to get off work.
Speaker 3: But guess what I've been.
Speaker 1: You know you don't have to stay You don't have to stay at work because you know what, you have coworkers and that's why you have a schedule. So when you get off at this time, you have another coworker that comes in to relieve you. So has nothing to do with you. Take your ass home, bring that bitch in.
Speaker 6: It's like, be more accessible to the be more accessible to the community that you live in.
Speaker 3: And I get it could be a safety thing.
Speaker 6: Okay, well if you just say, okay, the inside clothes at five.
Speaker 3: After that, it's only drive through. You can't come in.
Speaker 1: I've seen, because that's how that ain't that how restaurants do.
Speaker 3: That's how restaurants do.
Speaker 6: That's how us at CBS. They closed at a certain time, you can go through the drive through. And not only that, they had a limited menu where if you need to come in and get cold medicine or like pain pills or something that you might not normally be able to get through the drive through, they'll pass it to you through the drive through, like they made it convenient for you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just see it. She said.
Speaker 1: They changed the one on East Capital to pharmacy only. I do not travel to East Capital, my mama's my mama's, I do not go to market, my mama is. Huh, she's trying about Walkering. It's right across the straight from Walmart and that plaza where office Depot and McDonald's and Big Lot and all that ship, the Spectrum piece of hood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all that ship. Oh, they did change it.
Speaker 6: That's been like that for a while now that I think about it.
Speaker 4: That was somewhere else.
Speaker 3: That was another quarter, But yeah, they definitely need more pharmacies.
Speaker 6: I was over run a hunch or something and silver sprain the other day and just realizing how much of a desert it is over there, Like there are no grocery stores there.
Speaker 3: It's not no pharmacies over there. Because I'm like, oh, I'm gonna go dollar. She can't go to the grocery store.
Speaker 6: I shouldn't have to drive this hard just to be able to get to the grocery store, like how are.
Speaker 1: Because it was a regular medication, something that you take on a regular basis, you can you can do mail order for that, like all right, I know that I need this, I can, you know, have this delivered to me, right, But if it's something where it's an emergency prescription, like I was just sick a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: I had a badass ear infection.
Speaker 1: And I was fucked up, man, And it pisses me off because it's always the dead ear, Like, bitch, if you go give me all these problems, then you need to click on or something.
Speaker 4: Hear the infection over here.
Speaker 1: But it was crazy because I thought it would have been this. I had so much pain in this ear. I didn't feel nothing in this ear. But this was the ear that the infection was in. That was weird to me. Yeah, but no, I Greens deserve to be stole from I don't care they do, because the prices that they have is fucking oc as fuck.
Speaker 3: And it's so inconvenient because they're understaffs.
Speaker 6: So if you go in the store and you do need something to be unlocked, ain't nobody coming to unlocked that ship for a minute because they don't have enough staff. You got the people working the register. Somebody in the store is stocking, so you might be sitting there about.
Speaker 1: So you're just standing there ten minutes in front of the lover and ship and everybody in your business because you boy the ky jelly waiting on them to get it out.
Speaker 3: It was all of us.
Speaker 8: You know, I've never seen more than like two to three people working at a.
Speaker 6: Time, right, And you know you had one in a photo part, the one at the register, and then you got the one that's usually like within the store.
Speaker 4: No, the one whoever in the store.
Speaker 1: Don't be found's at Walgreens. It depends on the wal Greens.
Speaker 6: You go to post the one is not bad. The one that's on seventy six and.
Speaker 3: It was locked up at wall so small. I never go in there. That's the one because that's the that's Center seventy sixth and Center. Yes, go there in the morning before work sometimes. That one. They have a self checkout.
Speaker 6: It's usually fully staffed and you usually can get whatever you need from there.
Speaker 4: You said, right, yep, look where you at.
Speaker 3: That's that's why I said, Tosa, So I get it.
Speaker 1: But but if, but if you still need twenty because when when I do need stuff late, like when I know that it might take them a minute to fill it in the one on seventeen season Capital and go having a time, I'll just have them send it to Mayfair and North because that one is still twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Oh twenty four hours. That's good to know.
Speaker 6: Two blocks away, Monroe said, what's locked what's locked up at Walgreens? Most of like the family planning stuff, defamily planning stuff, and then anything what's the hygiene so like the deodorans, the body watches, like.
Speaker 3: Stuff you used to keep yourself together. I think I don't think that's feminine.
Speaker 5: There is justienich one you go to.
Speaker 6: So when you walk into wal Greens, everything that's usually over on the right hand side of the store, like closer to the pharmacy.
Speaker 3: That stuff right there is usually like locked up.
Speaker 4: And you gotta know, I've noticed it's usually whatever closest to the door.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. When you first walk in, it kind of going straight.
Speaker 4: The pharmacy is back. But most of the locks of stuff I don't let you walk straight to the beauty section on the Sevre ain't.
Speaker 3: Now. I usually get myself from Walmart.
Speaker 6: Walmart stuff be locked to but you usually there's more advanced down because they can just use their phone and you usually don't have to wait.
Speaker 3: Too long for them to come to unlock it.
Speaker 4: So I'm just.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever seen anything locked that like Meyer, I don't think anyone missed the laundry deterreent and cells at Walgreens because you can really stop if you use arm and Hammer and get it from Walgreens.
Speaker 6: You can get like four bottles of arm and Hammer. You can get the sand beads.
Speaker 4: It it be cheap, so that I am going to miss for sure.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: How many meth heads do you have?
Speaker 2: Myriads?
Speaker 6: She's in Dallas, so where depend on where she lives, depend on where she lives.
Speaker 4: Yea, at this point in time, if it's necessary for a black household is locked up there, I said it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 6: I feel like if they just redid the business practices, then it's like, I think that they would be able to survive. But especially with like the times that we're getting ready to enter into coming up recently, it's just sad that like a lot of the communities in the city, they do not have what they need. Like you said, the Walgreens on m LK. That one's closed now. The Walgreens thats right there on what's that MLK and North, That one's closed now, So it's like, where the hell do they?
Speaker 2: No more.
Speaker 3: Neighbor used to work the.
Speaker 6: No no, no, not Pete, I thought it, but oh no, no MLK and Center. So that one is closed.
Speaker 5: But yes, that was that was completely damn So.
Speaker 3: What's the pharmacy that's over there again? That's crazy, man, that's sad that to.
Speaker 4: Be closed literally while they're building that new housing complex slash library.
Speaker 3: That's actually really sad.
Speaker 4: Would be literally once you have to go up.
Speaker 6: Locust the east side, the closest is probably uh damn near Walmart, the East Capitol Walmart. That's the MLK and Locus closed, not center. Oh that is Locus right there. Oh oh yes, okay, I don't travel here. The other day wasn't nothing from Anita and my defense. I only been living.
Speaker 3: Here for a little bit over a year again, so I'm still trying to get used to my streets. So forgive everybody else, but I just got by here.
Speaker 4: That's the same. Like, I hate to say this, but you also got to look at the employees that you hire as well too, and get a better security because the security shouldn't be trying to flirt with chick with the diapers in her hand while niggas is running out the side door.
Speaker 6: Now the security is useless cause even with the argument I saw last week, it won the security guard in site.
Speaker 1: I think I honestly, at this point, I feel like security is just there to give a description to the sketch artist if it was needed.
Speaker 3: That's the job place with a security guard that they supposed to be. I really can't. I can't name one place, you know what.
Speaker 4: That might be a good job for re sketch artist.
Speaker 3: I did too, That's why I looked at him. That's why I turned it looking like where it's going, you know, would be really done.
Speaker 4: That's uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For a long time I used to hate that I couldn't draw because I always wanted to be like be that month soul, be able to draw people like you just tell me what somebody looked like, let's get ap b up.
Speaker 3: No, I'm trying to. I could have swear saved it.
Speaker 1: But now because there was a store when I tell you, like wul Mine asking me that about the what did they have locked up? There was a store when I tell you, everything in there was behind the case. Bro, everything behind the case. I was like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: From an error where it was just the electronics.
Speaker 4: And even then it was only certain things like they were high ticket items and they would probably just leave a card there. You have to bring the card to get it. Now it's like everything like, Bro, why does this roller have a security tag and zip tie on.
Speaker 2: Around the whole box?
Speaker 3: You know what I just thought about?
Speaker 6: So for Christmas, I had grabbed you know, usually around Christmas or a few times year, of course, I'll grab like my son, like you know, underwear t shirts, pajama and stuff like that. So I went to Walmart and I'm like, okay, let me let me grab some stuff.
Speaker 3: It's all locked up.
Speaker 6: You can't get I can't get a sock, I can't browse, I can't see prices.
Speaker 3: It's all locked up. Right.
Speaker 6: Not only is it locked up when I came, when the people came to unlock it for me, they they wouldn't even let me put it in my cards. They said that they was gonna take it to the front, and when I got to the front, I had to let them know what my eyels are and then they were gonna bring it to me. When I was at the register, I couldn't even carry this stuff around.
Speaker 4: Of the store and they had to take it up front, and that till them that I had something at Lane eleven.
Speaker 6: Then they brought me a whole pile of stuff and I had to dig through it, and by that time, I'm like, I don't even remember what the hell I had. Like they took it to the registers, like I can't take it with me, and he was like, no, you have to take it to the front and then you can get it when you go up there to check out.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the hell, because like, because like there if it's so my question that if y'all got tiktoped go type in everything, like up at Walmart Bro they got T shirts, all.
Speaker 6: Of that stuff and all of that is like the T shirt and the men saction.
Speaker 3: You can't go and get.
Speaker 5: Nothing draws and jail exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can't touch it to see if it's aft.
Speaker 6: Like the girl was literally standing there with me with the key and I'm like, i feel smothered, like I just want.
Speaker 4: To experience, like I just want to.
Speaker 6: Grab okay, and it wasn't even wearing me, but what the women draw us wasn't like.
Speaker 4: That in Because if Family Dollar is fucking spider wrapping ship, we have a problem.
Speaker 6: He's the Dallas y'all got she's in that.
Speaker 4: I don't I want to know, but I don't want her to. Family Dollar Bro should never have anything right.
Speaker 2: Up, it's not there. It was definitely what a family.
Speaker 3: Monica, Monica, you're not in the city of Dallas, right.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 6: School wait, which you said on Center something. Yeah, but you know what, they were not open long before they ended up closing for people still.
Speaker 2: Are not there to put it there.
Speaker 3: It's not a bad place where it's a goal. But niggas, niggas.
Speaker 6: But okay, I grew up on twenty fourth and Center, so I know, I know, I know you don't like you need places like that that are accessible to people in the hood.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like, we need it and we're trying to give it to you, but you're showing us why we're gonna let your niggas suffer.
Speaker 3: That place was not open long at all.
Speaker 4: One store that you're steal from, So you don't come with the other stores. Because I remember when they first.
Speaker 3: Closed, niggas got a sacrifice merchandise.
Speaker 4: Hear me out, Yes you do. It makes sense, but it doesn't make sense when they closed the Walmart. I mean, don't get the Walmart in Midtown. I was working at best Buy in Samsung.
Speaker 1: But the employees, the employees were still in from the bar Mark midtime.
Speaker 3: Okay. See, I'm like you giving in.
Speaker 4: Dallas when they closed.
Speaker 3: It, kids, you not having a theft ring as Wild went up.
Speaker 4: The best Buy by Monotony because and they were so confused, why why is stepstore height? What's going on? I looked at him, like, now, when I tell you the security, I little like, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: We need to hire more people, like putting more people on pay roads go, because less than these fucking PlayStations walking out of here, bro.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 6: I mean, I ain't gonna say what story I went to, especially not publicly, but the lady and the store definitely looked out for me last week because I had well over forty And.
Speaker 3: When I read that, I was like, man, that remind me of like back in the day.
Speaker 1: Like because I say all the time, like because our like our first job was like picking sable shit, And I say all the time because it.
Speaker 3: Was it was a family thing.
Speaker 1: All of us fucking worked there, so me, all of my cousins and shit, like all of us got hired at picking save our first job. So whoever whoever got off first, you was gonna rack up yep, because whoever was still on the register was gonna throw. This is back when Flaming Hodson she used to actually still be twenty five cents. You throw one of the two of them motherfuckers first, and then you just skipped the bark over. I said, we are probably the reason why they started putting cameras over I god damned register.
Speaker 3: She said, eleven eighty five.
Speaker 4: I looked up and said, when I worked at Jewel Oscar, you can ask.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you because as bougie as you are, you still had the ghetto, you know, down to be like to not be like are you sure?
Speaker 3: And you just rolled to pull.
Speaker 6: Up and she said, can you go over? I said I can, but I don't want to. Said I got the stuff right here. Once we get to the budget, we're gonna see the vibe. And she was like, put that stuff up to here, and I was like, okay, I just told you. I don't know if I'm elevenades.
Speaker 3: Were definitely ruined up. Check out.
Speaker 2: I hate niggas with a good conscience.
Speaker 3: To a degree.
Speaker 1: I hate niggas with a good conscience when it comes to corporations, because corporations fuck us over royally. And then it's like, bro, y'all get all these tax breaks, y'all be having a fucking five hundred percent profit margin on ship, like you can afford to be stole from my nigga, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: And and and it's crazy because it's like a lot of people. I can't stand the thief. I can't stand the thief who was still from motherfucker who can't afford to be stolen.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, you you was doing something you were supposed to get The heart was in the right place for sure, into like docket.
Speaker 3: Hm hmm. I wrung up avocados is running tomatoes for at least.
Speaker 4: Let's go ahead and put right there. But no, but that is wild tomato down.
Speaker 3: But you want tomatoes be went up a little.
Speaker 6: Hot food and no, because a lot of the stores you go in whenever the things pop up and say you need help and then come over with some of those stores you go to the streen wanna pop up and show you whether it was show whether you scan that ship or not.
Speaker 3: Y'all never seen that. I don't know if it's being savor Walmart.
Speaker 6: But that screen come up and they watch it to see if you skin they swipe it.
Speaker 4: They were like, hey, my nigga, you gotta sofa over here that did not get sinned, Like bro, I just set it down. Hold on, it's coming up. Now you know what.
Speaker 6: Store that that I kind of feel back for that just open that's actually really nice. So the dollar Tree that's one hundred something in Silver Spring. They are I'm gonna show you about how the niggas, how they was acting there. It was one hundred and something Silver Spring, that one that's right where Walmart used to be, So in there getting Christmas stuff, were standing in line, somebody literally these two women that come in to the store, they had been in the store for a minute. I had seen him a few times feeling up the cart. We in line trying to pay. They walk right out the store with the cart and stuff in it, and they get in the car and they leave, and everybody in there was like, this is the second time today, second time today they.
Speaker 3: And they just off and just said she walk in.
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen live like in real time?
Speaker 6: They didn't run, they didn't they walk regular got in that car.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, now now there's a video. There's a video.
Speaker 1: I didn't even send it to Tom because I didn't know that it was we was gonna end up taking his turn right.
Speaker 3: Sorry, no, because.
Speaker 1: Well you gotta look at I didn't know we was gonna talk about stores at all. But so I just sent this video. We don't we don't have to watch the pool. We don't have to watch the pool video because it's a little bit lengthy. I just want to watch like the beginning portion. But this is how motherfuckers don't mind their business when people are still.
Speaker 6: Anita said, Walmart weekasses were doing that, so it probably is Walmart.
Speaker 4: It's always Walmart.
Speaker 3: But that screen to.
Speaker 6: Watch because I looked up and was like I did not even know that.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, but that shit just be funny though, cause it's like and then it's it's when you don't even be like you're not even trying to steal. You actually trying to scan your ship but the bar code just ain't working, and then that murphy ain't clean. Yeah, and then you come and don't let it be something that's frozen, and you ain't you know, fully wipe off the bar code, and you're doing it multiple times. It ain't like you just tried it once and talk to it like they see you doing it, and then after about two or three times, they're like, no, bitch, look at this, and then they alert a fucking employee to come over here and want to watch you play back of you not scanning ship and it's like, bro, you saw me trying.
Speaker 3: You saw me trying.
Speaker 2: They got replaying in the grocery store, but not the NFL.
Speaker 4: We don't need it.
Speaker 2: The grocery store, but they can't get the call right.
Speaker 4: They get paid to get the calls wrong. Then the NFL, they get paid a hundred a thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I just left it no m M. But yeah, I don't. I don't be right now.
Speaker 1: The only time I have a problem with people stealing, like in stores is just like when they're doing too much and it's like, bro, just get your ship and get the like when you are mad because you got caught stealing.
Speaker 4: Got caught.
Speaker 3: I saw this.
Speaker 1: How are you mad because you got caught stealing? Ain't nobody yours?
Speaker 6: She had the stuff in her bonnet, and her bonnet was like hanging. You can tell there was like a pack of meat that was on social media. They literally had to camera on her. She in the thing and she got a bondet on and it's like the shape of a damn girl, like you got steaks in there, like.
Speaker 5: We can see you them the ones that.
Speaker 4: Corporate has a video where like he's in the wallmark and asking for money for her baby. So when she finally you know, walks out because dog gave her some money. She pulled out like three big ass packs of ribs out the baby seat and put it in the car. And she was like, niggas, you got got accepted. She literally had steaks and rib hidden in the baby seat as if she had a real baby in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen that. That and smuggling snacks in the movies.
Speaker 3: Like that now suggs And I'm just saying, people use car ship for a lot pack up dots. I'm going to dollar for the movies.
Speaker 8: I used to tell just grown up customers to yell and my Indian manager because I knew he was a bitch ass nigga.
Speaker 4: Are we talking like Middle East Indian American Middle Eastern?
Speaker 1: And I knew he was a bit like yeah, I felt like long Bow strong BOYD wouldn't be with that ship.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 3: Big big bear in the woods and not going from none of.
Speaker 4: John Redcord don't play about.
Speaker 8: But now he's wanting to Pakistani nig They kind of don't like he was built as a bitch y big nigga, like you fold under pressure. So like when customers be trying to get like refunds and ship, I'm like, it's a nigga named Gary go in front actual Gary and then as soon as you get there, just gonna completely ship you, okay, get all your money even though you're.
Speaker 2: Wrong as fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's a bitch.
Speaker 5: Or it's like okay, never mind.
Speaker 8: So I used to add customers, and I was telling niggas, just put all your stuff in the garbage can.
Speaker 2: Some lazy ass cashiers they only gonna scan the garbage can.
Speaker 1: Oh or purpose? Kayla asked me, well, an example of what are doing?
Speaker 3: Too much? Like have y'all seen a chick that went behind the counter at your potla?
Speaker 6: Okay, so I watch it, right, I kept scrolling From what I understand, it seems saying that she get beat up.
Speaker 1: See I have another video, So it'd be hard Tom because if it's if it's not in my Facebook.
Speaker 4: Give me like ten to twelve videos because we're gonna be here for a while.
Speaker 5: But today you sent me three.
Speaker 2: No no, no my questions.
Speaker 3: They didn't give her enough. What makes you think that you're about to come behind here.
Speaker 2: To serve this and the phone?
Speaker 1: No, it's not even that, but it's like, if you're not happy with how they're serving, they haven't charged you yet.
Speaker 3: You had the option to leave.
Speaker 1: You could have been like, oh, y'are playing on my motherfucking face and walked out, but you decided that she was going bro I sent you the video. They act nice and the motherfucker fake like they put more guaca on there.
Speaker 4: I watched that one.
Speaker 1: And the part about that is they charge you for go out there, because that was Chipola.
Speaker 4: Wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't because I don't like Chipotle. Has asked me I don't like them, and they charged for everything.
Speaker 3: No, but you said, you know, it's like you put two things together.
Speaker 4: He said something on the outside, it probably is a truck out there. That probably a truck somewhere.
Speaker 2: When I found McDonald's used to own.
Speaker 1: But it's like, but but you know, but you know with her doing that, she had the intent of walking out of there without paying for that food.
Speaker 6: Because ain't no way you're gonna come behind here, make your food and then stand back in line.
Speaker 3: And pay for it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So that's an example of somebody doing too much when stealing ship.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and somebody tried to snatch it. Broke.
Speaker 1: You didn't see this video, I'm gonna have to post in the group now. You know videos, So they tried to take them and she and when I say she launched that month like, I didn't know she hit him.
Speaker 3: In the face with it.
Speaker 1: So you did all that just to not even but because he was trying to take him out her hand and she she launched that. You know, remember how the old school clowns used to hit motherfuckers in the face with a pie real hard.
Speaker 3: That's how that ship was, like counter.
Speaker 2: And like knock her out her flip flops, but.
Speaker 3: Flip flops, I don't know about flip She wasn't a small one.
Speaker 6: Y'all know another restaurant that you see a lot of videos and people are angry.
Speaker 3: Why the people always go to Chicken and Popeye?
Speaker 4: Did you know that this year's Game of Checking was supposed to have a waffle House stage? But because because because the owner of like the president of waffle House didn't understand why we would want it.
Speaker 3: In the game here because.
Speaker 4: But he didn't understand the taking series because he don't play video games, so he didn't know why.
Speaker 3: Y'all want to board up to the video that I just said, played the first part of that, and I'll just tell.
Speaker 1: You watch the whole video and then the video that I'm sitting now.
Speaker 3: You can don't go out.
Speaker 7: You're still instill something.
Speaker 3: You got something in your pants, are buddy? I seen him.
Speaker 7: I seen him put it in his pants back then, I see you put a drink in your pants. But I can see him sticking out from here.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 10: Come on, we got you on them, buddy, m.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 3: Fucking guys, they don't even do nothing.
Speaker 4: I can't be killing something.
Speaker 3: I ain't freaking do nothing about it.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 11: M hm.
Speaker 3: I was probably getting a gun to shoot.
Speaker 5: Police. Don't see this, buddy.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna show this to the police.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna get your life and play too when you leave, all right, don't come over here.
Speaker 3: You should about that before you start fucking come over here.
Speaker 2: Hmhm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You have to get my gun out in a minute. Guys, they don't come over and do something to you.
Speaker 9: M hm. You know, come over here and do something to me.
Speaker 3: It's coming back on the phone.
Speaker 7: Hey, you better get the You better get away from me.
Speaker 5: You better get away from me.
Speaker 3: Call somebody over here. M h call not one one.
Speaker 9: He's stealing stuff and I'm freaking busted him.
Speaker 3: He wants to do something to me. Now, bro, you don't work there.
Speaker 7: Hey, they don't want to do something about it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna freaking show this to police.
Speaker 3: Can't talk ship to this extent and don't know how to. Why don't y'all freaking do that?
Speaker 4: You know the people steal stuff out of here.
Speaker 3: I don't have them phone. We'll call the manager or something over here.
Speaker 5: I don't tell me.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to take up for y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't freaking shoot me.
Speaker 4: Ring this whole up.
Speaker 3: What the hell you're doing anymore? Because you know we're freaking my gun.
Speaker 2: Huh uh.
Speaker 3: That's life to play, that's life to play.
Speaker 4: Can't barely see it?
Speaker 8: No, that ain't he's over there.
Speaker 4: Still, you.
Speaker 7: Can't call it the manager over here before I get shot or something.
Speaker 3: Okay, we might all day. You've seen this guy wants to do me.
Speaker 2: H nobody here.
Speaker 3: That didn't even beat when he walked up to that. But still.
Speaker 9: You want me to get killed here trying to protect y'all stuff.
Speaker 3: He thought she put a warning.
Speaker 9: Remember, just freaking calling man one one. I want to freaking call man one one. My stopped it and calling my more one myself. I just called that one one while I was on the phone. He came back in the store.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to hide in this lane.
Speaker 9: I don't know where he is that I have an escape route. The police on their way.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, he said, an escape route.
Speaker 9: Bro, the you ain't got an on video. If I get shot, I'm gonna keep it the video going. I don't remember when the hill he's that, he's somewhere hiding wait for me or something.
Speaker 3: Hey, he freaked out, he thought that was him.
Speaker 9: I don't know why the hell. I don't even heard about them. I don't freaking here. I don't know what the hell I even do the ship risk my life.
Speaker 5: For nothing.
Speaker 1: And would have dog jumped around the corner like I got you bitched and sucking ship.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I think I just seen him pass over.
Speaker 6: There playing cat and mouse for escape.
Speaker 3: You looking for him?
Speaker 6: If you say he's in the store and take your hands outside, this is.
Speaker 3: To come around the corner. He's all over there. Huh. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was trying to get that for proof for the police or whatever.
Speaker 9: The police are on the way here. I can't stand a freaking thief.
Speaker 3: He went to cool over and got a few drinks.
Speaker 9: Put him in this thing right here and put his shirt over.
Speaker 6: Alcohol, just like that the one on seventy six Capital do too, No, seventy.
Speaker 3: Six and center. I mean, yeah, that ship is hilarious. Dude walking around looking.
Speaker 8: For like the highest toilet paper one fa your eyes.
Speaker 2: That ship costs twelve dollars.
Speaker 1: Your finger go through you having your finger go through on tissues is the most you know how like them sad? The sad background music be playing on real.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious. Like that ship is horrible.
Speaker 1: I did because when Kayla said that they be wolden in chicken places.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be sleep at work tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That was gonna be sleep regardless.
Speaker 6: H Hopefully they don't be like this in that new proper they reopened and now this one.
Speaker 2: Put a Planet Fitness next to the Pure.
Speaker 3: They always have been there, that's been there, that's the one I go to. Been there for how long.
Speaker 2: When I worked over there, that was just the rest of pickurets.
Speaker 3: That was I thought that was a liquor store.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's two spaces because there was the same it was a subway. It was where niggas used to go vote early Planet Fitness pickets.
Speaker 1: I don't give a about none of that when it was k martin chuck e cheese top tier.
Speaker 3: Yes, because because.
Speaker 1: When we was going to kmart, I knew I was walking out. I knew I was walking out that bitch with some pizza and ice.
Speaker 2: Because cheese. The picking saying that it became across the street.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, where the high school is bro seventy six. No, No, where the high school is.
Speaker 5: Kitty corner from that they tore the old building down.
Speaker 3: It wasn't kitty corner from the high school either. It was across the.
Speaker 2: Street that said.
Speaker 4: Gas station.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh where the station? It was just pushed back, yeah, push back.
Speaker 5: It was like behind that was.
Speaker 3: Some kind of like dialysis center. Okay, that's all.
Speaker 6: Say the church that it might have been a church or something back there.
Speaker 2: Years ago. It was a church.
Speaker 4: It's not even ten years.
Speaker 3: Still it's a church back there now, a Biden and faith. I forgot what churches?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because me and Mind used to come down there and get chicken off the free of charge.
Speaker 3: See still one. It's too late, bro, you already gone, see still gone.
Speaker 4: So we are that you.
Speaker 5: Still a time when you were supposed to make a chicken.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, but no, Kayla.
Speaker 1: Asked the question about people wilding out in chicken places, because we brought up the chicken.
Speaker 4: So I have to commend all parties involved in that fight because if you've ever worked in a fast food rest.
Speaker 3: They gotta wearin sols.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and let's go show at the end of the video.
Speaker 5: I don't even have to see that. The fact that she's standing now.
Speaker 1: The only thing that I did get because it looked now there was somebody getting the ass whoop in the back. They disappeared, So I don't know if they went out the back exit or what, because if you look, there's somebody who was getting screen in the back.
Speaker 12: Not yeah, that made me think about it.
Speaker 13: You come get up, you ain't here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but whoever was in the back, were they fighting a worker or if no, it was the worker, just look well, but no, it was it was two outsiders I believe that ended up going behind the counter, Okay, including that one who just felled, and the employees was fighting them from what I understand.
Speaker 8: Already, But everybody who just watched, I hope that this was like some kind of street be Like I really hope that this was like some you sleeping with my baby daddy type ship, because I mean, nobody should be fighting a wing stop.
Speaker 2: Not even that good.
Speaker 8: Depends on where you at, especially to get pushed in the face over.
Speaker 1: Some of that drive't absolutely which one you go to.
Speaker 3: I do not like. I can't even stand.
Speaker 4: Got here because I remember when I gave we need Lemon Pepper West, they were fired.
Speaker 3: They got chickens, chips and stuff.
Speaker 2: That's why wing stoppers ass. Now, bro y'all what.
Speaker 1: You just rent ranting about that them getting chicken sandwiches?
Speaker 8: Like your own job is to sell chicken and y'all just now getting a chicken sandwich.
Speaker 3: It's like a seven dollar me to Seve.
Speaker 2: And how y'all feel about them closing Party City?
Speaker 6: I feel like I actually that was my very first job when I was fifteen. That's back when the SI Free Car and a party out there when it was right there one hundred seven, so it was frame next to J. C.
Speaker 3: Penny and then I think it was a Pick and Safe right there too. That was my very first job.
Speaker 1: His Pick and Save moved locations over there too, because Picking Save used to be on Appleton going up next to the Wonderbread Spot. And then they and then they ended up Yeah, then they ended up moving in the plaza where Walmart was. So that's my first job because I worked there when they was on Appleton. That's why I was giving them discounts on the plugs with twenty. But you get a bull a full car to groceries Nigga for fifty two bags.
Speaker 3: Of playing my hots City is not cheap.
Speaker 6: I'm going in their minis all your life.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely absolutely social media. Number one, Party City is expensive and number two were just living.
Speaker 1: There that was working. I was working on and they still have paper food.
Speaker 3: Businesses and stuff. So people aren't really going to Party City like that.
Speaker 4: Stuff for Halloween. As long as that big as a safer park, you ain't gonna win.
Speaker 3: I mean they halfway be having.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Amazon just putting a lot of motherfuckers out of.
Speaker 6: Because you've been going there and get a whole balloon set for a whole party for cheap out.
Speaker 1: But that's because like Amazon though, But those no, so like those those Chinese vendors and ship that you know, motherfucker shops She and Timu and everything, like a lot of them teap them Chinese vendors and ship they set up shop directly on Amazon, so they selling the ship for you know, fifty because they don't got to go through no middleman other than Amazon. They might they pay a little percentage out of that transaction, but they don't have no real Amazon has anything people need for way cheaper.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can get your own little balloon thing and blow up their balloons like you really if they had cuts, if they had back then, the party store wasn't.
Speaker 3: All that big.
Speaker 6: You would get balloons, you would get your cards, and they had a few other like small things.
Speaker 3: A party City just got way big and it's just expensive now. One thing that they do have is an immaculate candy selection very much.
Speaker 6: No, they have like like actual like candy, like the real stuff like you actually would like.
Speaker 3: So if they're going out of business, you probably apparently you don't.
Speaker 4: Go there, So he's not missing out on nothing.
Speaker 3: Haven't been to party seating in a very long time. I didn't tell you the last time. I couldn't tell you the last.
Speaker 6: Thing last minute, because you can go to Dollar Try now, don't get balloons, and may be having you in.
Speaker 3: They have heard him the balloon.
Speaker 6: You go on Dollar Tree and get the number of balloons, the letter balloons, regular balloon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they got you.
Speaker 1: It's like Dollar Tree always got balloons, except when you need fucking balloons.
Speaker 3: It never fails.
Speaker 1: You go in and be like, damn, they had a nice little variety in here. Now let me now, let baby shower time come around the summer. I'm like, now I'm gonna go to the dollartry. Get nobody go balloon.
Speaker 3: Like they never have another place.
Speaker 6: They said it is supposed to be going out of business, and I don't know how true this.
Speaker 3: Is, is uh advance Yep, they are that. I don't know if it's all of them. Yeah, I didn't know if it was all of them, but I did hear.
Speaker 6: I need to find that one business I'm about. I'm probably gonna call each one of them. Are having to sell.
Speaker 3: I won't really, I don't think that I haven't heard about him.
Speaker 4: Because they burned down the ol'riiley over here for no damn reason. That ship was back up in six months.
Speaker 3: I just went to the one.
Speaker 4: All jacked up like it was prior to before.
Speaker 2: Did anybody see the Eagles win?
Speaker 3: I know I didn't. I watched it, and I was upset. Not because I watched.
Speaker 1: It, but because I was really really you know how when you're looking for a specific song, I thought it was that.
Speaker 6: Type of part I would have told you, Oh, that wasn't like a big regular Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know that was happening.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't. I didn't. And and this is the thing I didn't expect. You want to I wanted to hear tyrant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Well they played the Dolly parton part though, Cowboy Carter blah blah blah the intro for it, and then I didn't get my tyrants. I was upset at that, but nobody was more upset than the white male community.
Speaker 3: Actually, I saw you say that. I feel like it might be making that.
Speaker 4: Because they called the want to see Christmas Football. They did not want the Super Bowl pre show.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, it's gonna be country. It's gotta be country.
Speaker 3: He was going crazy, what where's.
Speaker 5: Goddamn cowboy, goddamn flannel out.
Speaker 3: There the wall?
Speaker 2: Where's the flannel? I was like, dn you.
Speaker 3: And what's crazy? It was so it was so Texas. Honestly, you.
Speaker 1: Know, you know, you know how they treat Beyonce, but you know this, this is like in my mind, how how I process, how I process how they treat Beyonce with the whole country music thing, Like Beyonce is from Houston, Texas, but how they treat her. Remember those old school sauce of commercials when they used to ask dog where he got it from New York City?
Speaker 3: They used to be pissed.
Speaker 4: From New York.
Speaker 5: I still like to that.
Speaker 4: I still you were hang a whole because his fresh from New York.
Speaker 3: New York City. They used to be pissed.
Speaker 14: Bro boy boots, Where's the flannel?
Speaker 2: He was like, it's like the only thing that was good about this chats?
Speaker 8: He said, The only thing that was good about the performers the wine, is that everybody had on all white.
Speaker 3: I like the white they have.
Speaker 4: I was like, I bet you Whitey.
Speaker 3: Had chats, the boots, the horse.
Speaker 4: Flannel.
Speaker 2: She's out here with her ass out. I don't like it. Oh fifty five.
Speaker 4: At that age, he he hate life.
Speaker 5: He made it to fifty five and he's not happy where.
Speaker 3: He Why did somebody you don't know ar card.
Speaker 5: They got that ship lower the age on that.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 8: They got good deals at walk Greens something like out here, yes where I live at.
Speaker 3: No, but I got.
Speaker 8: I got a chance to experience the Beyonce halftime show a couple of days, like I watched, I watched it. I watched it yesterday while I was hanging out with a friend. She was like, did you see Beyonce at the super Bowl?
Speaker 2: I was like, that's Christmas.
Speaker 8: I was like, yeah, no, I didn't get see it. So I watched it. I was I didn't. I didn't care that she's saying these country songs. It ain't my bag. I want Beyonce with the hits. You want to do country songs cool.
Speaker 15: And the Ravens, But I need to know who was playing the realization that I had like midway watching her performance, Beyonce got a different level of like same.
Speaker 4: Like it's only equal to Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: But I'm like I.
Speaker 8: Could call Dukes right now, like, hey bro, I need shirt making like this. I wanted to match your pay shows do say, no problem? Why I got you?
Speaker 2: Beyonce called fucking NRG Stadium. It was like Christmas, that's all me I got, y'all. I'll pull up cool what's called Netflix?
Speaker 8: Like that's a different level of celebrity to be like I want to behind time because I live in.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like Netflix.
Speaker 6: Well, she already had a Netflix deal like sixty million dollars. So when the deal first came out when she did her Renaissance tour, it's or, I could be said, but something she already had recently that went on Netflix, and now this is something else that's going on Netflix.
Speaker 4: The deal that Netflix pulled the trigger was more Beyonce, but more like, Okay, we're trying to get live ship over here, and we need to make sure we get in these.
Speaker 3: Streams the same type besides audio.
Speaker 4: They didn't do.
Speaker 6: Bad, but she probably told them like right now you probably got cleaned up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the Netflix version to clean that one was kid.
Speaker 4: It was clear we got we got a very important Netflix situation coming up.
Speaker 3: But you know what's so crazy about this whole thing?
Speaker 4: Like together, so you need to call beyond say to break y'all internet, so y'all can think, you go ahead and call.
Speaker 3: So we were talking about how all these white people so.
Speaker 6: Mad this, this, this is a country, this and what was crazy about that whole thing's post Malone was just mosey and all on the round and this is somebody that has crossed genres with no, he done rapped, he donet been in country.
Speaker 3: He hadn't been he literally, but it's like y'all are so outraged and this man done shifted freely because.
Speaker 6: Back and forth the way it ain't nobody said nothing. No, no, I'm not saying us. I'm saying even with them, it's like you're complaining about her, but this nigga was rapping.
Speaker 4: They don't care about, like what whites go and do, y'all go do that. As soon as I saw him, I'm like, y'all ain't mad at him?
Speaker 5: Thoughts come over here to and that thing.
Speaker 2: Just to be able to tell your friends, like you want to know how a y'all.
Speaker 3: Say, like my music and I love like it wasn't bad. It was just like this same my double standards.
Speaker 4: You ain't s if you ain't on Obama's playlist. That's how I look at its. Course the Queen you know Michelle's list too, They go down.
Speaker 8: What I will say about her performers cracking. I don't want this to become And that's the part, what do you mean this?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: Will what's gonna start happening?
Speaker 8: First of all, the NBA Christmas I don't know why the NFL is out here trying to do that ship.
Speaker 2: But whatever did that.
Speaker 3: I think that was a one time thing. And I don't know if the NFL really had that much control.
Speaker 6: They probably was just like no, I guess we can't really say no, that's.
Speaker 4: Going forward.
Speaker 6: And she in the city of Houston, which is literally her city, like a lot of factors.
Speaker 4: Who that's because I was not the mind the motherfucking business to let people eat their chipotle and peas.
Speaker 3: She moved around she is. I think she pretty much moves around Houston without it being She has.
Speaker 4: Her certain areas where she does it for people are accustomed to her being there.
Speaker 3: Because she's gonna go to Frenchies.
Speaker 4: She gonna go because she goes because she was there before she got famous.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh, it's Beyonce. Yay, we love her, but we're not.
Speaker 4: Gonna bother because this is her safe space. We know that we're not gonna fuck that up. But she can't be in like Charlotte, North Carolina, and pull up to a McDonald's trying to get it to mac chickens with no, they gonna fucking riot. I don't know, we don't know maybe it's not for her. Maybe it's the key.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's too messy for expensive ship.
Speaker 3: But she too messy. I just said.
Speaker 6: I just said she go to FRENCHIESE does is fried chicken and then something you ever tried to eat a fake mac? If you get a good fried chicken, I want to be able to bite into it and the crumbles fall down.
Speaker 2: A big mac ain't good.
Speaker 8: If on the first night it don't fall apart.
Speaker 2: Is still together fight, that's not.
Speaker 4: A good The big chicken still fall apart. Big chicken, big chicken.
Speaker 1: See when you say that, it reminds me of No, it reminds me everybody hates Chris.
Speaker 4: Everybody hate that nigga. Yeah, I just seen that episode the other day too.
Speaker 2: That's all he wanted was the big piece of chicken.
Speaker 8: You wasn't ask him for nothing, bro.
Speaker 4: He worked two jobs. He deserved that. He actually should just have a whole meal to himself, keeping.
Speaker 3: Fu Yeah, that's it is, but.
Speaker 16: Laugh quitting jobs and then transferred it down to the daughter because when Tanya got fired from the shop, she was like, I don't need this.
Speaker 3: My daddy got two jobs.
Speaker 5: That's why Tanya told all her damn business of the shop.
Speaker 3: That's when he got fired.
Speaker 1: But speaking of Tanya telling you know everybody business, that's the segue into the next topic. Yeah, there is a video that's been circulated online with Melissa for and Joe, butden have y'all seen it?
Speaker 3: M Uh, it's more recent where she was. I sent it to song you got it? I think, bro.
Speaker 2: The people keep around is no, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 17: We young and right outside, Yeah, we lit lied to somebody.
Speaker 1: Lied to you, mister blood pressure medication at the age of forty four.
Speaker 2: Somebody motherfucking lie to you. My blood pressure is hot? Yes, right, that's not right, and it has ever been and it's still high.
Speaker 4: That's not And that's why I don't talk to you about my health.
Speaker 2: There you comes.
Speaker 17: Because just like and that's why I don't talk to you about my health because just like a woman, your weaponize. Just like a woman, as soon as you get the chance your weapon. I'm not even you're just still weapon. Did not missed the forty four hardmark, but now you weaponized, telling you yo, I.
Speaker 4: Got you like blah blah blah.
Speaker 17: And that's why we don't talk to women about ships near and do the up because after one argument, y'all turn around and.
Speaker 2: That's while your dad died and you got daddy is yeah, yeah, I just got It's like, yo, preacher dude.
Speaker 17: Yesterday, Preacher dud said, women, the second that this man makes himself vulnerable to you, and you take the information that he shared in his vulnerability and.
Speaker 2: Use it against him, it's a rat. He went off, So he went crazy off a preacher. Then y'all don't know why. And then y'all, while don't you open up.
Speaker 3: Now as a woman, I'm gonna tell you women to definitely give this doing that.
Speaker 4: Just to win the argument.
Speaker 1: The only thing is, I do think you need to understand, like it's not just y'all being targeted with shit like that, because the type of women who do that are generally just petty as fuck, period Because how many times have we seen bitches fall out with other bitches and now you're posting her dirty panties and you, oh, well, you wasn't saying that when your baby daddy was whooping your ass and blah blah blah blah blah, like they will spend years collecting secrets and tucking shit in the vote and the moment they get mad. They weaponized shit about a bit who they didn't call their motherfucking sister for the last twenty years.
Speaker 2: Bad.
Speaker 4: That's true, But at the same time, I also say, like, y'all getting an argument and what he starts saying things that you need to improve on. They will weaponize if they will bring up something they got nothing to do with it, just to strike that final blow of hurt so you can win the argument.
Speaker 8: Right We've been arguing for thirty minutes about you being irresponsible with money, and out of nowhere, you was like, bitch ass I your daddy don't love you?
Speaker 3: Like we're like, bro, what.
Speaker 2: With your paycheck? You was like, your daddy don't love.
Speaker 4: Just because you didn't want to take accountability of what the argument is about, you brung up something else to just stab me in my back. Now now we argued about something completely different that I can't even argue.
Speaker 1: With you right now, Yeah, because because now she done took the topic off of her and intentionally pisched you off so that y'all can argue about something else that has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 4: Because us me and will always it was an argument when we can't rationally.
Speaker 3: Think, yeah, so, so.
Speaker 8: Now I'm the bad guy because you told me, Now my daddy don't love me.
Speaker 2: I don't even know my dad. That's a double ways. So why would you say that?
Speaker 1: But that's why she said it, because you don't know your dad, and you figure if your dad loved.
Speaker 3: You, you would know your dad.
Speaker 4: And this.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying that she was right for saying it. I'm giving you the logic behind just saying so.
Speaker 4: But that's what she wants because now you're the bad guy, the villain.
Speaker 1: No, but I just so so I don't defend that because as many times it's like me and that nigga, like I never do that to him.
Speaker 3: I never do that to him. Mm hmm. No, I just I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah he do, but no, but no I don't. I don't bring up anything that has going on, like I just I choose not to argue, like I don't even I'm at a point where it's like when I'm mad, especially if I know that I care about you, like I don't want to say ship that I can't take back because even once the argument is over and you know, so car resolved or whatever like that shit is gonna be sticking back here like damn, that's really how that's really how they that's really how they look at me. That's really how they feel about me. And she ain't go like you. I don't know so me personally, I don't like to say things that I know that I can't take back, and I don't like to do that. But look at this is what we are going into twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: I want to say before we go any farther, I am so glad that that black woman walking up the steps with a bag of bullshit.
Speaker 3: Like her her bun. Definitely hear her bun. Definitely.
Speaker 5: People who use it is bullshit.
Speaker 4: You you are going to be the same Heifa you was twenty twenty going into twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: And that's okay, that was five years, but nah.
Speaker 4: I irritated seeing her, this black woman has grown and became somebody better and you are using her head.
Speaker 2: Pick because you need to know who to fuck not stand next.
Speaker 1: Anyway, back to my original topic up everywhere now yeah because we yep, because we brought it up. But yeah, I feel like like with that that is an overall character flaw and you can tell what type of woman would do that. I just I don't know. I just feel like the signs be there. And it's not to say like it's, you know, one hundred detectable because you know, people surprise you. But I just feel like she's more than likely the woe who's always gossiping and telling her girlfriend business like me.
Speaker 3: But it's not bab.
Speaker 1: You don't know ship that goes on okay them, You don't ship that goes on with none of y'all.
Speaker 3: He don't know nobody's business because.
Speaker 1: That ain't that a business, not like the men everything, like all your friends business like they I think, I think it's trash, but it's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, but he's my best friend.
Speaker 4: And I understand.
Speaker 3: I know, I I understand that he's not my friend.
Speaker 1: Bitch you are you might not even be with this nigga tomorrow, especially because I just saw what that nigga was doing when I was in Walmart.
Speaker 6: You got him looking at me sideways because you didn't told him all my ship.
Speaker 4: And I get that, and I understand how y'all feel. But all I say, if you're gonna be that woman, tell both good and bad. Just don't only tell the messy ship, because that's what they do. They only tell the messy ship. So when Kayla does come around, but that's not bab he looking at her like, why is this hell for your friends? She no good for you because you never told her the great things Kayla has done for you.
Speaker 1: Right, they'll sit there rubbing their feet together under the fucking covers and ship talking about the juicy shit, right, like.
Speaker 4: Let me know, let us know that when your ass was broke before I was able to help you all, Caleb took all care of this for you. She's the one who that she planned tell the good ship too. Don't just only tell the messy ship.
Speaker 6: Don't be like that. That's like my number one. You don't you.
Speaker 3: Know what when you actually.
Speaker 1: That was like one of my first three episodes ever, yo, Like your friend is not my friend? That was like one of my first three. It was number three. That was one of my first three episodes. Like your friends and your nigga that don't have ship to do with me. If I wanted them to know, I would tell them, yeah, like y'all, you don't know if you're finna be with this nigga or nothing.
Speaker 3: Like you you don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: But even.
Speaker 6: It's still not okay, married or not, Like I'm not married to this man.
Speaker 3: I don't tell him my ship.
Speaker 5: I ain't know a lot of they talk about.
Speaker 1: I ain't came in your bedroom and he ain't paid no bills of mine.
Speaker 3: Don't tell your husband that ain't y'all got so much, so many other things to talk about.
Speaker 6: You don't got to talk about me talk about.
Speaker 3: But I mean, but what I have?
Speaker 6: I have best friends. I'm not about to sit and be chatting just because you're my best friend. That doesn't automatically mean you get to know everything about everybody. They don't got ship to do with you like it.
Speaker 4: But some people everybody. Some people will talk my mom and dad.
Speaker 2: It ain't right.
Speaker 8: Maybe the time to be like, you know what, my friend is my friend, my nigga is my nigga, and then there are other people who combined the to you our brother. I feel like that ship in some situations don't work me personally. If I'm dating you, I could give a fucking us about what your friends are doing.
Speaker 3: Got nothing to do with me?
Speaker 8: Because now when you will invite these holes over, because that's what you've said here for the last six.
Speaker 1: Months, all I'm thinking about is this bitch is putting chlamenia on my couch, because that's what.
Speaker 3: You told me that happened, dirty secrets.
Speaker 1: And so now when when she go in the bathroom and ship, I'm thinking, I'm thinking, this bitch is sitting in her bear hold water.
Speaker 3: So then you you told your man they hold.
Speaker 1: Hold up, They hold water when they want to hold up, because because because what I was to say, because what I was.
Speaker 3: Goin to say.
Speaker 1: Now she's sitting up here spending long her girlfriend business to her man, but he's not spelling his friend business because he's like, damn, if I tell her about him, she gonna think I'm doing this.
Speaker 3: With this nigga, whether I am or not. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want her to look at him this way because then she could be like, oh, well, you be around him all the time, you must be fucking the host too. So he tight lit on his nigga dirt and you sit up here with a fucking shovel telling all your friends. Ship, I don't like that, ship man. If I look a little bit different, yeah, well depends on the guys, because some got our traps.
Speaker 3: So I was just leaving.
Speaker 4: At there's the group chat with the guys. There're the ones who go to shut the up, and then there's a group chat that don't have this person in it.
Speaker 1: And you can always, like when you have a group chat where there is like a single or like maybe two guys max and the rest are all women, you can automatically tell what type of nigga is true. Every nigga I know who is in in one or more group chats with all women, or it's only one other guy and the rest is all women. Always messy as fuck, never fail, never felt somewhere. But yeah, I just I do not like that shit, so so I do. I feel like it's signs there. And it's like if she always gossiping and telling her girlfriend's business, like when she get mad, she start telling her homegirls seeking and shit like and that bitch had to nerder telling me this, like her nigga wasn't just beating her ass and knocking hert between the motherfucker why you're in the dryer and this and this and this, and it's like, Bro, she didn't come to your birthday party because she had to work a double and you're telling me all of this, like you can tell.
Speaker 4: Because if you wasn't there, she would have said it online and said it how howay out there, brou I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like it's a lot of clues about those type of women to know this ain't the type of bitch I need to be confined in because she already telling me everybody shit.
Speaker 4: And she weaponized.
Speaker 8: You sit there and you listen to your girl, just go on the ring. Nothing in you says, hey, babe, you should shut the fuck up, because not only do I not want to hear it, but if you are willing to just tell me shorty business, I ain't no telling what you say about me. When I was like, take the garbage out.
Speaker 3: I mean, but sounds very logical, take.
Speaker 2: The garbage with his own bitch ass.
Speaker 1: But you know what, But I feel like men need to ask that question. I feel like men need I feel like men need to check their women and ask that question and say back, you see how you sitting here and you're telling me all this about her because she' mad. That makes me wonder how much of my business you tell them when you get mad?
Speaker 2: Right, didn't take the garbage.
Speaker 4: And you should be a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, butventing and telling their business.
Speaker 3: You gotta vent who you vent to, because you can't vent everybody.
Speaker 6: You should be able to have a person in your life that you would be completely open, transparent.
Speaker 4: You should have that, but.
Speaker 6: Mindful about who you do that with. I'm talking about bent to about your own stuff.
Speaker 2: Like did you imagine Like now we're.
Speaker 8: At the family get together, everybody cool, and now you and your cousin in back having a disagreement and she just yell, that's why your nigga, come quick.
Speaker 2: See now you ain't nobody but her nigga. It's just everybody looking at you.
Speaker 1: But you know what's funny, And it's like my parents. Parents got that bad too. Parents are real bad for like they'll tell they'll tell your business, but then at the same time they what goes on in this house stays in this house. Clearly not you, lying as bitching hypocrite.
Speaker 4: My auntie and my mom every morning for a good five years.
Speaker 3: Literally, yeah, no, my mom. Right.
Speaker 1: My mom has this thing where she can't hold water unless it's her personal bucket. She don't want nobody to know what's going on with her. My step pops nothing, not her finances, not her health, not her wig.
Speaker 3: Got damn thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like nothing, and she has no business coming and gossiping about other people. Ship though, But you you don't want nobody to know yours. But you were the first person when you hear something, you heard such and such or I don't.
Speaker 3: Yo, grannie, yo granny.
Speaker 1: Said, is that the only time you motherfuckers can get along because y'all hate each other any other day of the year.
Speaker 3: As soon as it's some juicy gossip.
Speaker 1: Then motherfucker's trading fucking sweet potato pies for fucking family scandals and ship.
Speaker 6: That's why when I tell my mom certain stuff, I have to be like, this is between us, because it's like if you don't say that, yeah, and she knows like I when I say that, that's what I mean, because if.
Speaker 3: It comes back to me, I'm going off.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: There spend plenty of times where I've been like, I don't need a hey, pray for this person on face or something in the family.
Speaker 3: Chat at all. This is between us. And when I.
Speaker 6: Work, then I I will tell whoever I want to know because it's like.
Speaker 4: Everybody, because it's.
Speaker 6: Some stuff I feel obligated, like, Okay, you know son in emergency room not that long ago. It's like, Okay, thank here. I feel obligated to tell you. I don't need it to be in a group chat. This ain't a public service announcement. I'm telling you as my mom and his grandma. It ain't for nobody else. I get ready to tell.
Speaker 1: She need to say you say that now is still running up Yeah, and and and to never run their mouth about their own ship though that's what kills me.
Speaker 3: Now, tell me your business, Tell.
Speaker 4: Me your business. It's really not his dad is his dad?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: The funny The funny thing about it is people will probably think I gossip about everything and everybody because I don't because I don't well having a podcast, but because I'm very open about my own business. But I'm open about my own because it's fucking mind. I can talk about my shit if I want to, because it's mine. And it's like that's even going back, like to the weaponize and conversation, like we're going into twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: You know what twenty twenty five is for me.
Speaker 1: It will be fifteen years from me going on the internet and blasting some of the most outrageous business of mind me getting infected with earpy's infected fifteen.
Speaker 3: Years and there are people who.
Speaker 1: There are people who there are people who they will get mad and think that that is something that can weaponize against me.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 6: I told the internet told that because.
Speaker 3: My body, my body forgets that I have.
Speaker 4: It must like it's just because like Mimi would be arguing with somebody, because there's always a ball headed nigga who's trying to, you know, feel his rhetoric. And that's why you got like.
Speaker 3: Tell me something I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, like and not even that she was educating people and niggas was like, let me and then we find out you were in the d MS two days ago.
Speaker 3: Was like rap.
Speaker 5: Still work, not even after rapids anymore.
Speaker 1: Well and and and that's that's actually funny that you say that, because like the past couple of weeks, somebody been going around. Now I don't know, these are not my words. I would never put that on nobody without knowing. But no, the guy fella who does the video, it's the only fans and all of the porn hub and everything, there are people who are going around and says that he had he allegedly has it and when when shit happens like that, you have a lot of people who are ignorant and don't know better.
Speaker 3: Who are ignorant and don't know better.
Speaker 1: But it's like, once again, I tell people all the time because even Uncle Carl, like when we were me and him are riding around one day and he was saying to he was like, oh man, and this chicken like and she was nasty, she whatever whatever. I said, Uh, I said, you do realize I said that cold sores that we get. I said, that's herpes. He was like, huh, I said, it's just a different strain of us. Said, it's HSB one, which is oral and HSB two, which is genital. But if you give somebody oral sex and you have the virus is active, you can transmit HSB one to the genitals.
Speaker 3: And a lot of things is.
Speaker 1: And people think like, oh, well, if you having sex with somebody with herpies, you done because you can see it. Like if they are not if they are new to it, yeah, well no, like if if they are new to it and they don't know their bodies, they may have an act like the virus may be active before a blister shows up and they don't know it if you because a lot of people I know, including myself, like we've had like cold sores and shit since we were kids, Like jelly Bean used to have.
Speaker 3: Them, so she was a fucking infant. Kids what do they do?
Speaker 1: They go around picking up shit and just putting their fucking mouth on it, fucking picking up people shit, drinking it because what the kids see, Ooh, it's a cup.
Speaker 3: It's some juice in there, it's some souda in there, something sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it was difficult, but I trained jelly very early because with her being a baby baby slot so slibin, it's like it would kind of like it would spread more. So I had to when she was old enough to understand. I had to sit and talk to her like when you feel like if you feel like your lip is itching or like burning or something, even if you don't see anything, you have to let me know that. So then I would start giving her, like her medicine and everything so that we can curve it right away. I'm like, you can't, you know, touch your mouth and go rubbing your eyes or you know, touching other places, like if you accidentally notice that you wrote, like you gotta go wash your hands and stuff right away. But people make it seem like it's fucking airborne or every time that you have sex you can pass it. That's not how that works. It's not in a bodily fluid. It is a skin to skin thing, and it can only be when the virus is active.
Speaker 3: But the virus does.
Speaker 1: Not have to be passed through an open lesion, like as soon as like that skin and shit get the tingling, WoT bluing your shit, biting it, lit inching and shit. Because that's how That's how I used to When Jellyban was a baby, That's how I would know because I could tell her lip was itching and I would have to stop her from doing that so that she wasn't spread it. But by the time she was a toddler, like she understood, like I can't touch my face and touch other ship. So I'm like for me to be able to teach the youngest kid that it shouldn't be hard for adults to wane. If you notice some shit is tingling somewhere, then you don't need to be trying to put it in or on nobody keep it in your draws expect So for yeah, so that that is how I have been able to go on so long without, you know, having sex without transmitting it Because being honest, I was able to say, like I had a living boyfriend at the time, and I was able to tell him like, hey, look I can be I was able to be honest with him and say, hey, look, we can't have sex right now.
Speaker 3: I feel like something is coming. It wasn't there already. Where does that even come from?
Speaker 4: Oh, you're trying to get cracked.
Speaker 3: What's happening right now?
Speaker 1: What's happening is y'all interrupted my ship and then y'all complain about us being here for six hours.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. I was accused of getting crack. We go and I was trying to figure out if I was in the room.
Speaker 3: Cho I missed Choco taco, so discontinued.
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't want to Choco no ice cream joke, cause that motherfucker freeze burn this motherfucker choice, yeah, motherfucker, and I want to taste the chocolate. I don't want to bite this motherfucker like for your dare, But it's right, and he's like, right, I'm trying to hear the story you.
Speaker 4: Just come to.
Speaker 6: She was doing fine until I have to defend my social I'm sorry, I was trying to.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You weren't supposed to respond. It was just supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Something I wasn't told to respond. She being cracked and I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Even Okay, my bad two weeks.
Speaker 3: You see her ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Okay, anyway, talking about something you were talking about somebody lived at you.
Speaker 1: You gave something, talking about to give the keep on giving.
Speaker 3: I'm going to giving me queen the ad libs and uh, he is over here, this is he couldn't.
Speaker 1: But for people who don't know, like there are actually over one hundred form to herpes viruses, it's only yeah, but if there are nine that are specific to infecting human stuff ended up.
Speaker 3: Animals actually fish, did you have gone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like happen there there there there are fish that get herpes fish, so that I don't know, that's insane, but yeah, but like chicken pox and shingles are caused by one of the forms of herpes.
Speaker 4: Everybody who chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a different form of it. That one is very very sella disaster.
Speaker 18: Yep, because I think they call the or you know, yeah, but it's like you know, how once you have chicken pox, the viruses in your body forever.
Speaker 3: They tell you that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once you have chicken pox, the virus is just in you. As you get older, it's dormant. It's dormant, yep. But as you get older it can reactivate and then it's she so you gotta get the shingles back. And now the funny thing is chicken pox and ship is more contagious than actual herpes are because herpes like you have to have skin and skin contact with chicken pox.
Speaker 3: That ship's airborne.
Speaker 4: Basically as a kid making us give herpees to everybody else around us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a different parties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well yeah, are you to knock on next together? Yep, knock here, knock everything.
Speaker 2: Out, let's get purpose.
Speaker 6: But it makes sense because you you get chicken pox, I'm trying to keep all of the all away.
Speaker 3: Then you get better. Now you got it.
Speaker 6: It's like, no, we're gonna do all this ship together and we're gonna all heal together and good.
Speaker 3: It makes sense honestly.
Speaker 1: Right, like yeah, and you're getting to go playing ship, like where are you going on mine?
Speaker 3: And now she's like you bitch, but I ain't signed up for this ship. It's easier, but I still had.
Speaker 1: Like the scar from my very first chicken PI, Like, I still have it.
Speaker 3: It's just easier like that.
Speaker 6: When Dyalan had COVID by hisself, You know how hard it was trying to keep myself from getting Look, we just gonna get it together, and we we're gonna quarantine together, We're gonna cook it, we're gonna do everything together.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I don't have that because I get more sick than everybody else gets.
Speaker 3: So when you get sick, get.
Speaker 1: The the fuck out my face. Because everybody else had COVID and they were fine. Most of them were still going. They a lot of people who had COVID wasn't even telling people that they had COVID.
Speaker 3: They was treating it like it was fucking herbies. I remember that ship. Motherfuckers having COVID and sh oh no, man, it's just a cold.
Speaker 4: That's how it is.
Speaker 3: Now, don't you.
Speaker 4: To stay home.
Speaker 2: Everybody started catching it. It was just regular ship right now.
Speaker 1: Because when I called it, that motherfucker put me in the fucking hospital.
Speaker 2: I was system dog ship.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was so mad. Yeah we are, yeah, but get right yes, I did.
Speaker 6: No, I'm dead ass, Like everybody needs to be taking zinc like every day.
Speaker 2: Man, you do, you get sick, but alone.
Speaker 3: That time you did get sick, you almost killed her, So I don't know what she almost.
Speaker 1: That was no motherfucking allergies, nigga. We your fucking health declined in real time on the pot.
Speaker 3: It is out there somewhere and real. No, we wasn't doing live yet. We was. We was recording from my house then, so we was audio.
Speaker 6: That's not the only time you got her there, because I swear you got you sick another time being here and was recording like the last year.
Speaker 1: Because as soon as he walked in the front door, I said, I know you ain't fucking sick. Oh no, it's just my allergies. I was like, are you sure, yeah, because it's just my allergies. And then this nigga just started like as time went it's like, you know how you got the little graph and ship bro, it's red and the motherfucker just starts spiking downwards.
Speaker 2: You would have just.
Speaker 3: Heard him just like declining the conversation.
Speaker 4: Not being as funny as he normally is. As was sick, he was sitting in that chair in the corner.
Speaker 2: Bro I was so.
Speaker 1: Well, now y'all know that after me and Kayla, like we went on vacation to take our cruise, we had a lot of fun. So a Kentucky dad thought that he was going, you know, get his ship off right. You went on the little cruise, had his little fun. Well he's from Kentucky, people, But apparently he was arrested after getting off a cruise ship in Miami.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yes, he allegedly owes more than one hundred thousand child support. So as soon as he got off that boat, let's say, hey, Brenda dass here and took him in the customer. Now this is they well, this is why they had This is another like why they verify like.
Speaker 3: Who you are, like going on the cruises and ship.
Speaker 1: So I think a lot of people don't realize, like they run your name for ship. So depending on like what it is, like if you got warrants for certain shit, you will definitely get clipped thinking that you're finna go on vacation.
Speaker 2: I heard that real Soon they're gonna start putting ship like that.
Speaker 6: State like face recognition. That's a good way to catch somebody.
Speaker 2: Tickets and all that ship you walk over. Yeah, imagine you're gonna go to this packer game, scan your faith? Ain't my man? You right there, red shirt? Just what they you go with them?
Speaker 3: You're right, I'm askin. I ain't mad at him. Fucking cruise like God.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So, according to The New York Post, forty seven year old Dominic Weaver was taken into custody shortly after he stepped off a cruise ship in Miami, Florida, last week, before being returned to Kentucky. Absolutely any ballhead, Dominique.
Speaker 3: Or dominique Dominic, any ballhead exactly, clearly, not Nigga, Clearly not.
Speaker 1: Jefferson County attorney Mike O'Connell spoke to w d RB, telling the outlet that we were old one hundred and fourteen to one hundred and twenty thousand and child support, adding that the suspect had been on the run from paying child support for years. I don't know when he left, but he fled the jurisdiction and from the date of his sentence until today, and even today he's not paid cent of child support. This is the most egregious events that brings something to light that I think i've seen. He was previously sentenced to five years of probation for flagrant non child support back in twenty nineteen. Yeah so, according to The Post, O'Connell said he planned to ask the court to revoke Weaver's initial sentence and ensure he faces incarceration for his long as four years. The publication reporter that Weaver's lack of support was so egregious that it's just to keep calling them thegregious that his name appeared on a list of parents who owe a large amount of money for their children's care back in twenty twenty one. Weaver is set to be arraigned on January sixth. Now you have people in the comments who are upset that this happened because they feel like, well, how is that helping? If he in jail, he can't pay child support for ye bitch, He wasn't paying it while he was out, so why does he have his freedom?
Speaker 2: Say he clearly was doing better? Thing yet like going on because them kids, like how many kids he got? How many them off?
Speaker 1: And and it's like and I had, I had, I had to explain this to my mom because you know, for those who don't know, like that's my pop is in there for that, and I had to tell her. I was like his baby mama knew that she wasn't gonna get that money from So the next best thing was putting him in jail, because it's like you not paying for your kids, and you just out here living life like it's golden, living my life, like you were just out here having a grand old time. But people are telling me like, well, what's the point of putting him in jail. He can't pay from jail. He wasn't paying when he was out of jail, so that's why he needs to be in there.
Speaker 3: And think about it.
Speaker 8: Here's my question back Child's cool book, five six years.
Speaker 2: You do it?
Speaker 8: Put them down there up when you get out of jail, you still gotta pay it. Because if I still gotta pay you, then again there's no point of putting it.
Speaker 2: No, because if.
Speaker 3: It is that you look at once.
Speaker 2: Even Steve, after I get out.
Speaker 1: No, you have to look at there are people who go to jail all the time. They have a sentence to start to serve, but then they still have fines and restitution to pay. So if you go to jail, just say you rob a bank and you take five hundred thousand, and they're like, all right, bitch, ten years since you want to point guns and tell theirs faces and ship, you still gotta pay that five hundred g's even though you went to jail. There's confinement fines and restitutions all of that shit, and then they make you pay court fees. So you gotta pay us for making you come in here and make us do a job.
Speaker 8: Well, you can rest assure when y'all sending that bill is going to just rest away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's okay because they just gonna book you again.
Speaker 1: But and then it's like and then when you think about it, some parents actually have a better chance of collecting money because depending on if they are in like some kind of work program or something and having them go to work, they take that money and send it to the parent that they all child's bought to.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it depends where they work.
Speaker 1: Like not everybody is working on a fucking chain gang on the side of the roadga. Like some niggas work at Clements, Sausage and Quad Graphics and shit while they're in jail. Hey, when I was in it, they was to work in the kitchen. They was paying It was seventeen cent an hour, and that was seventeen Listen, now it's seventeen cent an hour to work. If you do nothing and you just stand around, then I think you got like nine in an hour, tens an hour.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 3: You know what I did.
Speaker 1: I sat there and I played Solitaire in my whole shit, because, bro, I'm not gonna get up and wash no dishes. I'm not gonna spoon no motherfucking soup. I'm not gonna do none of that ship for no fucking seventeenth cent an hour. So I used to take naps and I used to play Solitaire and whatever little card game I could figure out by myself. And shit, I used to build a little you know, like the little houses and ship mother used to build with the cars and ship. I used to entertain the fuck out myself for the little shift time. Bro, I'm not gonna work in here.
Speaker 3: What the fuck you thought?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, you're now bored. You gotta be bigger. What could they say?
Speaker 8: I'm scooping house browns, bitch, get on the eggs.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on here, right.
Speaker 2: They're right. I don't know how Birtha's feeling.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: They they used to be mad about it because they felt like I should have been helping. But it's like I ain't scooping ship. So that now this story reminds me of back in the day I sent you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look in the Actually that's take this video.
Speaker 1: Okay, the picture that I sent you, Uh like the screenshot of my stat It was the one right above that. Yeah, don't post the picture. It was it was the video right above the picture I sent.
Speaker 3: That video. So that remind me. It is let's get you can't hear bro they sit up.
Speaker 20: A child man thinks he's won one of the hottest tickets in town, the Iron Bowl, but in fact, he's won a trip to jail for failure to pay more than thirty thousand dollars in child sport.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at the takedown you were from.
Speaker 4: I'm Dennis Era from Lincoln Sheriff's Department.
Speaker 2: We have a war for your child.
Speaker 21: One after another, dad's and moms wanted for failure to pay child support walked into a fake tailgate party set up by the Lee County Sheriff's Office out a vacant building.
Speaker 3: Now, the parents thought they had one iron.
Speaker 21: Bolt tickets because that's what this letter sent to them by a fake fan group set up by the Sheriff's office told them.
Speaker 4: Now a winner of the university for two free tickets. Thank you.
Speaker 21: James Johnson couldn't wait to get his hands on the iron bowlt tickets, but his smile quickly faded when he was reason he was here.
Speaker 22: My god, he was so happy, My god.
Speaker 3: Imagine imagine the emotional roller coaster. Yes, ah, that's emotional. Bro, Like, I gotta see this again, because he was like the joy. You don't remind yet.
Speaker 1: Remember when remember when Ralph got that Valentine's card from Lisa.
Speaker 3: Look at him.
Speaker 23: Right here, you Kim said, dog, I don't want to laugh, but I am cracking a hell up.
Speaker 6: He was so excited, and you know, and you know he the part when they took him down, like.
Speaker 1: And you know that, you know he turned up because look how many had to get on in the cup.
Speaker 3: That's why I said, I want to see the build up to that. So Bro was definitely resistant. He was definitely resistant. And the US, I'm like idiots.
Speaker 8: I didn't apply, but I just got a letter in the mail that said, hey, you want two free Super Bowl ticket?
Speaker 3: Well, you gotta look at it.
Speaker 1: Back then niggas was heavy on like the Ed McMahon ship, so they probably was thinking like you know, but it was.
Speaker 3: It was different clearing houses.
Speaker 1: So what I think is no, he definitely was.
Speaker 3: That was a man.
Speaker 4: That was nobody else.
Speaker 2: Is comic.
Speaker 3: Oh no, did you know? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Michael stayed here thirty thousand dollars worth of ferrari.
Speaker 3: Because he was smaller and he didn't wear glasses. Yeah. Lifestyles for Robbin Leech.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he's still alive.
Speaker 1: You's scrolling too far. I ain't no death, I guess, so yeah, bro let me scroll up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Lifestyles of Rich and Famous only came over.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure because Wikipedia be davey dog, y'all be talking about hose begg and Wiki be begging dog.
Speaker 4: I went over here just to check TV.
Speaker 6: Yes, like look man, oh and told you don't keep scrolling, don't skip. This joined the two percent of readers to give what what happened? I guess people do what's wrong with the They always wanted to. They said, don't he's from somebody?
Speaker 1: First of all, the fact that anybody could go in there update wicked nigga. Y'all don't pay us for putting the info in there. Y'all don't matter because somebody like when somebody died and you got a random motherfucker who go in and update wiki a sack a sack to work for you, But setting up a sting to catch dead beat is hilarious. Oh Kim said they should have put cameras in the police cars when they really hit their asses.
Speaker 6: You don't want to That man was so happy, like hand raised and every yeah, you was ready to go.
Speaker 3: You can see all the teeth that he had.
Speaker 2: Bro was like, you know, the irony of them calling that's just the Iron Bowl.
Speaker 1: Damn, hey, face down there, you know what, but this transition is wild, like you go from this to this.
Speaker 6: Bro, he showed his eyes, look at the people. That's how I wanted to see the building. He said, we won, we won the prize, and all he asked to showed up.
Speaker 3: The lady walked in smiling like hey, they was dapping each other and ship taking your kids.
Speaker 6: Hell around there, because somebody should have been like, hey, they're arresting people at the Iron Bold.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, and the people who was on a definitely gonna oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because back then, like when when social media first started out, the older people were still asking you how to set up their screen name and ship.
Speaker 3: So happy.
Speaker 6: Imagine thinking you're going to win Super Bowl tickets and India Night and slammer damn and the fact that they got this random letter in the mail and they just showed up.
Speaker 3: I am concerned.
Speaker 6: You got a random letter in the mail saying you want some studio and you randomly showed up to this address. But they don't have to.
Speaker 3: Okay, that is concerning, bro.
Speaker 8: You don't have to I want a new iPhone.
Speaker 1: You don't have to apply for stuff like Okay. Sometimes what I do, like if I know something, Sometimes I signed people up for ship. Like my mom might get a letter in the mail to tell her that she's been a proved of little income because I put her name on that.
Speaker 3: List, I mean low income.
Speaker 6: It's like, okay, I feel like that's more believable. You got a random letter.
Speaker 3: Now if you didn't apply.
Speaker 1: His thing is if you didn't apply for anything, you hit him in suspicious Oh I got this letter.
Speaker 3: But let her get a letter saying like, oh, you win two free tickets.
Speaker 2: Come on and.
Speaker 3: Y'all hopping right through the door, like okay, you said I got a.
Speaker 2: Ticket and it just came in on like a white envelope.
Speaker 3: And let her looks mid as hell.
Speaker 1: And then it's like, companies selling your information isn't a new thing that's been around, so you can sign up for one thing, perfect example. We talked about this, you know, weeks back when niggas used to do the little the twelve CDs for penny ship. You sign up for that, motherfucker sell your name to some ship. Now you're getting mailed from the ship that you didn't sign up for because they sold your ship.
Speaker 3: I really I want to follow up story on them. That seemed like it was a little old.
Speaker 1: Like I want a follow up to know, like, bro, how much money did y'all lose in total? The fact that a dollar fifty for a ten piece nugget means they're still profit property is concerning because hey, let me tell you now, when when Burger King first dropped them nuggets, they were good. They was juice. They was juiciest fuck inside and chrispy outside.
Speaker 3: They were good. I didn't give a fuck. I grew up with Maddie. I've ate worse.
Speaker 1: But now like because sometimes like when sometimes they'll come include like if you get like certain little meals and shit, they'll they'll give you nuggets with it.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, No.
Speaker 1: I mean like if you get like a family deal where it's like or it's like a family deal where you might get like four you might get four whoppers, four fries, four drinks, and then like a ten piece nugget like shit like that where it's like a family deal and they'll give you nuggets so you're not ordering them separately. It just comes with the deal. But it's like now they just be so just dry, and it's like and I feel like now like you can literally like you can do a drive by with they nuggets, Like you see a motherfucker on the bus stop and you just let down the window cuss and you just you remember how we used to skip rocks and you get that little flicking your risthm. Shit, I feel like if you hit a motherfuck at the angle from a moving car, can cushion them nuggets be hard and dry as a.
Speaker 3: Bitch now.
Speaker 2: Opened up when.
Speaker 1: Oh no, burger King, Kim said. Kim said, Burger King has to have some sort of immunity from taxes or something because they never have a line, don't stay open late anymore, but are still open everywhere.
Speaker 3: The one in her field does.
Speaker 6: The one in her field usually does have a line, The one that's on one hundred and twenty fourth in the capital, you know what one usually does?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: When I when I see lines, it's in the morning. They might be surviving if they breakfast alone, because I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm going I'm gonna eat me a Crui sandwich, bro.
Speaker 1: And them hash brown coins.
Speaker 4: By three of them.
Speaker 3: Pretty much a long line.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: I've always loved whoppers, to be honest, Like.
Speaker 1: Now, I've never been a fan of Burger King fries, but I've always ordered onion rings because of that. So I was fine because I ate on your rings and thats zesty sauce with.
Speaker 3: The onion rings. Nigger, yes, but no.
Speaker 1: I eat Burger King breakfast and regular, but I've never had a Burger King whopper that I got it, and I was like, what the fuck is this? Like it's always fresh, like especially because it's like you order it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I just had Army's not that long ago.
Speaker 1: The only reason The only reason that I don't eat Arby's more frequently is because they're not as close to me as they used.
Speaker 3: To be, because it's the one by Base. I mean there were two by me. There were two by me.
Speaker 1: There was the one that was on Silver Spring by where Walmart was.
Speaker 3: They turned that into a j Jazz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that Arby's is gone, and then the Rby's that used to be on Capital that is now Panera, and it's to by.
Speaker 6: Me because it's the one, and then it's the one that's in uh Us.
Speaker 1: But when when I worked when I worked at when I worked at Rosen Nigga, I went to Arby's, damn near every fucking day, right over across.
Speaker 6: The street from cops cos. Yep, it's like tucked over there. I think it's right by next to McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Actually, yep. The last time I went it was okay.
Speaker 6: It wasn't all that, But I like to go like they turkey raps and like the turkey sandwiches.
Speaker 3: That marked that market. Fresh sandwich.
Speaker 6: Yes, they have guy Rose too. They got the Jamoa shad they desert. It's that time of year too. I wonder if they got it. Hey, while talking about who keeps Arby's in business.
Speaker 3: Me, I'll go. I don't got no problem with arby They be trying to sell burgers and stuff.
Speaker 4: I ain't messing.
Speaker 6: Yes, when I go, I get my torilla sticks, I'll get that market of the turkey market sandwich, or I'll get the wrap. I'll get the jamocha shake or the orange one that they have, and then give me my curly fries.
Speaker 3: And some Arby sauce.
Speaker 2: That comb.
Speaker 3: Chick fil a is I like Chick fil A?
Speaker 6: I don't really, I like, you know what, it sounds sound crazy as hell with Chick fil A's macaroni and cheese is DC.
Speaker 1: No, but that that mark get fresh roast turkey Bacony ranch.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's my ship. I don't even get the roast beef sandwiches. I know. I've had the guy real before. I mean it's not an actual, But no.
Speaker 6: That market fresh, that sandwich kill, Yeah, that turkey be tasting fresh.
Speaker 3: And then he got to please, Yeah, there, I'm keeping them in business.
Speaker 9: I no.
Speaker 1: But when I worked on when I worked on South twenty seven, when I worked at the car dealership, I went to Arby's every day before I went to work and they had this cinnamon apple crisp.
Speaker 3: Huh. They have breakfast, I think so mm hmm. This it man.
Speaker 1: I used to get two and three in the motherfuckers and they serve it warm, and it's warm.
Speaker 3: That looks cinnamon apple. That motherfucker was mazing them.
Speaker 6: Sliders are so good too. I haven't what kind of meat is on the slider. Is it like a burger or is it like roast beef or like turkey or something.
Speaker 3: I've never had the spiders. We had that little strip of we even Bay Short's right there for Washington. It's all types of restaurants stuff in.
Speaker 6: There's noodles, cousins, Chick fil A, Arby's, McDonald's.
Speaker 1: The apple Chris features baked by cinnamon apples and cake typed with granola, caramel, whipped cream and dusted with cinnamon.
Speaker 3: They don't have that anymore. No, it was like a seasonal thing. That's why I'm like, damn Rosie. Right, they have roast beef and chicken or buffalo chicken.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 6: Army and Arby's is opened late, so that's how I ended up eating it. They opened late because I had left her after recording. And that's what I hate about monkey. If it's after ten o'car, you buried, you won't starve and let you on the east side and.
Speaker 4: South side?
Speaker 3: What's food after ten o'clock? I want food like it shouldn't be craped. Should I should have access to actual food.
Speaker 6: If that's what I want, Like it's twelve o'clock, like in Texas, if I'm hungry, like we about to go to a sitting down restaurant, I'm gonna be able to go somewhere and get a full meal at midnight.
Speaker 1: I just I hate that back that time of Milwaukee is like this big ass metro city, but we fucking shut down, like we're in the booney something. Like the other night when it was late, I was hungry, I had to hurry up and go because it's almost ten o'clock and everything is closing.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: Camp said.
Speaker 1: They used to say they saw the caramel chocolate, your cookies warm, But I don't think they do anymore.
Speaker 6: Did you know if you go to Rockies and it's close to closing time and they have like all of the extra food, like if you, you know, talk nice to them, they'll give it to you.
Speaker 3: He said, they throw it away or they get it to a homeless person.
Speaker 6: So I would say, well, I'm not gonna be mad at you if you throw in a little extra like super slice or something.
Speaker 3: He feels that bag to the brim.
Speaker 5: If you actually pay attention and everything was.
Speaker 2: Will start having homeless folks gathering.
Speaker 6: Around the side of the building that was the one that base shore you. I don't really see no homeless seap around there. But I said, what you're doing with all this food may sure can give very good. Don't get it twisted. It depends on where you live in Texas, because.
Speaker 3: We read Austin and in Houston. I didn't go home gry later night.
Speaker 4: I feel like home was.
Speaker 5: Like low incoming walk like if they just walk three blocks.
Speaker 6: If you go down closer to cops, you're gonna find some riff raft depending on what time and I between the kids and them, yeah, you're gonna find.
Speaker 4: Somebody who ain't open the basement door yet.
Speaker 3: You're gonna find some ship. That's why s got all those restrictions.
Speaker 1: I feel like you don't see him like that because they police enforced it a lot more like her bringing the property values down.
Speaker 3: You bump because that's white fish, babe. But that's why you go a little bit further down, going back towards the Milwaukee area.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, they may be in the park.
Speaker 2: Like just that strip where it is.
Speaker 8: It's such a drastic change, it's a huge.
Speaker 3: It's like I can see myself slowly.
Speaker 1: And turn into oh you mean it slowly declines like your health on the pod that day weaponized. That wasn't weaponizing because he got me sick, But I was Doug weaponized his fake ass allergies. That's what he did talk about. He wasn't contagious, this man, bastard allergies.
Speaker 16: I feel like he knew.
Speaker 4: Very well.
Speaker 1: I had to come open the door. I was right in this nigga face. I said, Bro, you sick, no, because it's just my allergies.
Speaker 3: Don't play with it. You don't think you just talked about Kim. She gets spread through there.
Speaker 6: But you said Austin never sleeps. They cater to them college kids in Houston is Atlanta's big sister. They said that Austin is too white people what Atlanta is to black people.
Speaker 3: It is and that that, yes, that's true.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 4: My Texan Air Force friends that's where we went to.
Speaker 3: It'll be midnight on the Friday. I mean they was like, you're hungry, we go right over to DJ's Blue House and sit there.
Speaker 4: When you have a college, like a big name college in your area, but.
Speaker 6: That's the thing we have university like, but it's still like the college area don't be open.
Speaker 4: But it's not.
Speaker 8: You know where college in the middle of the fucking project was there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, Howard.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about the ship.
Speaker 3: Down to.
Speaker 8: Any given term, you can be on a good part of the East Side, or it could be track and the college is right in the fucking middle of.
Speaker 4: It depends on what campus you left, because the dorms on North Avenue. That's the area State jumped this on East North Avenue. If you stay over body actual college, that ship shut down eight. It's quiet over there. Like hey, he the city goes to sleep at seven.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 6: Now Marquette is fair game no matter what is That campus is very open. You might be leaving class, it's gonna be somebody homeless right there on that bench right outside the library.
Speaker 3: Like that's just the way.
Speaker 8: In class with you literally like let your.
Speaker 4: Homelessiggas come and get an education.
Speaker 2: That's of course I would like to important person.
Speaker 8: Project because why is college in the middle of a ghetto and then you want to charge niggas a arm of the leg.
Speaker 1: Did I don't think it was meant to be ghetto.
Speaker 3: It wasn't ghetto. Then when they put it there.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 3: When they put it there, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: That's why they keep trying to rebuild everything down there to push niggas back North about it everything which is up because niggas like nice ship just to tear it up.
Speaker 3: They don't even keep it nice.
Speaker 2: That's why nigga out there shooting no baskets.
Speaker 3: Ain't got no I was like, bro, we're not gonna keep putting these.
Speaker 4: You stopped and realize it right there.
Speaker 5: It's crazy because it's just overgrown.
Speaker 1: Trees and as quiet as my neighborhood is, they use my part for just drug transactions.
Speaker 4: I mean, your your part is a nice.
Speaker 3: Oh. I've seen this past summer. Oh, I've seen some switch splash.
Speaker 1: The people in it and and they be they be in there when they're not supposed to be in there. They're only supposed to be in there when it's like a little lifeguard on duty. They climb and hop defense and just be in there. Some of us be having clothes on the shoes just they just they hop defense and get over there.
Speaker 4: Because to.
Speaker 5: Have a lifeguard if they're supposed to be open, I.
Speaker 3: Would be so pissed if I had to like that and my schedule was there well, because I mean, it's it's a kiddy.
Speaker 1: It's not meant for like the biggest, biggest kids for the most part, and little kids. You know, they kids are stupid. We can just we can put it on the kids are sucking dumb and a lot of ship that is common sense to us. They haven't developed that part of their brain yet. Yeah, So it's like, ooh, I wonder how it feel if I just hold my head under here and not stand up. They just do ship like that, and it's like so stupid that, like, bro, I don't know how gonna do this again because kids be pissing me off, dug and.
Speaker 6: It makes me so mad because I just be like, what is how does your mind for function?
Speaker 3: How is it working?
Speaker 1: Because I just be sitting there with the Keith Lee like you stupid bastard, like a dumbish ever and it and it doesn't get better. As they get older, they get worse, and then you off more.
Speaker 3: It's a snowstutside. Go clean the car off? What am I cleaning off? Leave my house? Please?
Speaker 2: Just get out that.
Speaker 3: They don't get better, It gets worse exactly because and the worst you do that m hm, there's no explanation.
Speaker 8: When you asked the deeper question to get a better understanding is asking.
Speaker 2: Now you because now they feel like you used to. I just wanted to better understand what the fuck you asking me to do?
Speaker 8: Because if I go do some ship that you are happy with, it's on you because I asked.
Speaker 2: You what was going on?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, nice try.
Speaker 8: Though, I'll be better as but some ship comments got kicking play the card and this and this is no.
Speaker 2: I don't think my next question should mean be like because what.
Speaker 3: Because now I'm finna put my hands on might get you hurt?
Speaker 6: Because because I need to drip my face, I need to my face, I need drap my house because I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Okay, why the why the fuck is you little white beefing with Orlando Brown?
Speaker 3: Because Orlando Brown got a whole wife and some kids and guess what they're wearing match of pajamas.
Speaker 6: Kim said, my grandson just jumped in the deep end of the pool at a full party. Were all looking like someone's kid is drowning the whole.
Speaker 3: Time is mine and ship. I beat the lifeguard to him.
Speaker 6: They asked him was he okay, and that nigga was still choking, and ask can I get back in them kids?
Speaker 3: That's the dumb stuff they can't do. That's what hey, somebody kids drowning?
Speaker 6: Wait, sorry him, because not supposed to be laughing. I'm so glad that he's okay.
Speaker 3: No commotion down there.
Speaker 6: Embarrassment question that stuff we would have I would have not leaving you.
Speaker 5: If that's your kid, are you leaving?
Speaker 3: Leaving because I'm.
Speaker 8: Embarrassed to follow up question, he is coughing up water talking about I.
Speaker 2: Wasn't done playing, are done? You're done?
Speaker 4: You stay down here.
Speaker 1: Nobody has death wishes like nobody has death wishes like men and children men. And because the ship that I see men do, it's like them too.
Speaker 4: Have a beer in the hands the time that they do that, cause that makes a difference, not all the time. But I guarantee you live life.
Speaker 2: You're real tat.
Speaker 3: That's why nine times you gotta save you from that ship a woman.
Speaker 5: Look, and that's how we know you love us?
Speaker 2: The reason why.
Speaker 1: No, but you know what I don't. I'm gonna have to research and find out why I'm too into it. But you live been on some bullshit for weeks now, you live being on some bullshitised off.
Speaker 3: Well, he had a book. Book just came out, so he's been doing like a press run.
Speaker 8: When I saw the cover of his book, I was like, any interview that they do with White?
Speaker 3: How the only thing I heard him say what she went upstairs and didn't come back.
Speaker 1: No, he keeps talking about how like he said she was irrelevant. Yeah, he said that we didn't need her character.
Speaker 2: They gave her two lines and she couldn't execute that.
Speaker 3: But but but she what was she relevant?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: He not he Julil White and Judy Winslow. He not lying at all. But did we ask you to say any of this?
Speaker 3: Kim said he's been shipping on the whole cast though.
Speaker 2: And he might not be wrong.
Speaker 3: Now, didn the Mama say some slick ship about him?
Speaker 1: A scrap yares Ago was talking about him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, when the show became more about him and less about what the family mattered.
Speaker 6: And he said, nine times out of teen, when people think about like black sitcoms, they never put family matters in the number. But if you ask about black family sitcoms, then that's when people.
Speaker 2: Are, like.
Speaker 6: He said, you ask me for what's their favorite black sitcoms, they're gonna say, oh, Martin Living, seeingingle Fresh, Prince.
Speaker 3: Lack family show. Then they bring it up.
Speaker 4: But even then it's still not one of the top ten best black family shows either. I was literally watching the podcast when they ran down so many other black family shows that we would watch over family matters Black One Man One Well, technically The Ways Brothers is family Chew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was okay.
Speaker 4: I don't have time to go through it them.
Speaker 8: I'm taking I like Marlin and se but I'm taking over both of them.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 5: No, No, you're taking Myra. You just happen to be there too.
Speaker 4: Most niggas who liked family that was only because they was watching her, and lord damn about that fucking coolness.
Speaker 2: I was there for her, Tom.
Speaker 8: I believe they sold me the story of he gotta get this bitch, he has to overcome.
Speaker 2: But that was what you gotta get these draws.
Speaker 4: But he had to. He had to change you. He was and he was the hardest.
Speaker 3: And he was still mid even after the transformation.
Speaker 1: I ain't know, I am he used to like as a as a tea, as a as a teenage girl. I ain't never seen no bitch with Stefan her Kell on her motherfucking wall.
Speaker 3: Because he was marked.
Speaker 2: Now he's just now he a famous mak.
Speaker 4: He did was get some confidence. That's really.
Speaker 3: That nigga.
Speaker 1: Stood up straight, put on some pants that fit, and he still had some weird ass eyes.
Speaker 3: They used to creep me up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, bro, y'alluldn't get a nigga like some cool frames or something, because that's like you remember, we're so used to seeing you with glasses that if you don't have on glasses, your face looks completely different.
Speaker 3: Really, take your glasses off. It's just the different.
Speaker 1: It's like that for for me, people who wear glasses, like even with like even with my.
Speaker 3: Kim.
Speaker 6: Kim said he was never funny to me, and he was still not sexy. Then she said that Eddie Winslow is more popular because.
Speaker 3: Eddie be working.
Speaker 8: But yes, Eddie is doing some real this personal life. Laterly, Eddie James Brown never forgiven him.
Speaker 3: That man, that man work because I just I didn't like how he were.
Speaker 1: I didn't like how he referred to like the other black shows as like hood shows, and he was like, oh, well, if it ain't a hood story, then it's not a black store, and it's like bro.
Speaker 3: A lot of those shows wasn't even like that at all. Damn damn.
Speaker 6: They live Martin and them, I mean, they was living decent. Everybody was working.
Speaker 1: Everybody friends, jen, Pam and Jenna were fucking. Pam and Jeena were executives. Martin was a radio personality. Cole had a job at the airport. Then when you go down then when it's ghetto, what was bro?
Speaker 3: She was an entrepreneur, She owned the shop it was.
Speaker 4: It was a successful shop.
Speaker 1: Because that motherfucker was booming.
Speaker 6: But if you think about all of those shows, like I'm trying to think, yeah, like mo she said, moeshow wasn't hood?
Speaker 3: Wasn't Hood as bad as they wanted it to be?
Speaker 4: Most hood shows never made it past the season? Like what like a lot of hood shows.
Speaker 3: Only to think of a hood, like what was the hood?
Speaker 1: And then like and then like living single like brou Kadija on the magazine.
Speaker 6: First of all, they lived in New York and they lived in the bricks where they was living at that somebody had some money somewhere.
Speaker 8: White people said, living single with cracking. White people said, let's do it again. She was call the friends.
Speaker 6: Name the friend, the friend that was lawyer. Yes, yes, she was a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Just want to be her.
Speaker 8: He just he has ercle. Was a lame as a child. He was a lame nigga with when he was a teenager.
Speaker 2: And now he just a But when you look at everybody.
Speaker 8: Who was somebody back in the nineties can get a job somewhere.
Speaker 2: So Roberto was on the game show hosted for like five.
Speaker 6: No, that one guy that can't get a job, the one that played on y'all have y'all been hearing about him on social media? The one I was working at Trader Joe's and he was on one of those shows.
Speaker 3: He was on Cosby's. He was signed your husband on He.
Speaker 2: Ain't been right ever since.
Speaker 3: Claire hadntes place, but she was always reading.
Speaker 1: Well, he's actually on Damon Wayne's new show. He's the dad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because they said he was talking about going back to Trader Joe's because he's still not making like enoughing that Nicki Minaji gave him a twenty five thousand dollars gift like money and he donated.
Speaker 3: His name is slipping me, but he played Elvin's Characah.
Speaker 6: I literally just was reading about him like yesterday, I forget what his name, George something like him and that black guy that was on what was.
Speaker 3: That then girlfriends? William? Yeah, I guess he had.
Speaker 1: Yeah when I when I when I saw him, I said, they looked like he was eating them corn dogs.
Speaker 3: He was asked to be wrapped.
Speaker 2: Up like.
Speaker 1: He shaped like remember when Africa Hits Cock that show used to come on in the little outline and walked in with his belly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he built. Like now, that was a wild.
Speaker 2: Start.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, because I see you live like he was like getting those Christmas gifts by any interviews necessary, I see, go make some movies for two b and make your kids proud. And it's like, bro, what movies have you had that ain't been Like? I don't what movies have you been in though? Other than who made the potato salad? Yeah, I don't know because when I was when I when I did, like when I did.
Speaker 3: Like a brief little thing.
Speaker 1: Even the shows he was on, it was like one episode, one episode, one episode, one episode.
Speaker 8: I don't know the person, but the ship that he puts out in the world, it seems like a dick.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Kim's like Steve Harvey Show wasn't bad, Sister Sister was the family show. Jamie Fox Show was funny.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 3: I used to love Rock. I love especially when Clifton.
Speaker 2: Power don't like nothing positive.
Speaker 3: He don't his family.
Speaker 4: He's a preacher. He was a preacher on Uh he almost died in that on the ship What's the Black Superhero Nigga?
Speaker 2: Yeah he was.
Speaker 4: He's good on that. He was good on some other ship. Just look, there's a people monder his resume like thirteen and three.
Speaker 1: Hanking with mister Cooper and then and then they said that Steve Harvey Show was a rip off of Hanking with Mister Cooper.
Speaker 4: Definitely, somebody had to say when you go back and watch it, you.
Speaker 2: See where y'all got the only thing best friend.
Speaker 1: But then it's like, okay, family, can we say like family matters kind of transitioned into like how the Fast and Furious franchise did, because now it's like, y'all go from this family show and you know, okay, a nerd that's next door trying to, you know, get some draws that ain't too far fetched.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, he horny and ship. Then you get to it, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, all of a sudden, this nigga is shrinking people and doing all this other kind of ship, and it's like.
Speaker 4: Somebody, okay, in a good tear, you got Martin Fresh France, a different world, Sandis Bertie, Matt Jefferson.
Speaker 3: Oh, none of those sound hood.
Speaker 4: But you know, go ahead, right talk tier good times. Everybody hates Chris.
Speaker 3: Now, good times might have been a little.
Speaker 4: Ghetto girlfriend that good.
Speaker 3: That might have been that I think that might be well, that might.
Speaker 4: Good Times good because it's in the projects. It's about growing up, living in the hood and surviving.
Speaker 3: That might be as good as good good Times is.
Speaker 1: Also good times was prior to us though.
Speaker 2: You never listen to.
Speaker 8: The words and good times surviving good time.
Speaker 2: None of this just sounds like.
Speaker 3: A moment who said you can't have the hood.
Speaker 2: You all scratching and surviving good.
Speaker 4: So everybody hates Chris, girlfriends, my wife and kids. Fucking phenomenal black family show, Blackish Amen.
Speaker 3: That one might have been, No, bro, you gotta come in.
Speaker 1: I used to be jealous, like, goddamn this old bad ass nigga jumping the fun out that rope.
Speaker 6: But I still can't double dutch uh to seven that might have been.
Speaker 3: It was not a hood show.
Speaker 4: Seven walked, so living single can run because all that was was all the women in the apartment building hanging out.
Speaker 2: On the stoop.
Speaker 6: So they started on the stupid and her apartment and everything else stayed outside.
Speaker 4: Keenan and Kill. All the love was a black family, Keen and Kill.
Speaker 3: Because Keen has never heard that beyond anybody.
Speaker 2: So they had jobs, no job killed ship.
Speaker 24: Get I just in the Keenan moved and left kill there When you when you say hood show, I'm thinking ours network power be a meth ship like that, Like that's.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying is when he was saying like if it wasn't a Hood story, it wasn't a black story, and that's bullshit because none of the ship that like, none of that was Hood. If anything, we used to have more positive Black shows.
Speaker 4: Back then, that's a raven in the house, one on one, all of us, the Proud Family, Moesia, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 6: Shaw, PJS is definitely hood all of us all the time.
Speaker 3: That's the right there.
Speaker 2: And now we got an animated version.
Speaker 4: About half and half Parenthood out all Night.
Speaker 3: Parenthood Out all Night was Patty Label in the right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was that's me because she did a little man Kim said, Amen, it's not trash, and that's a raven.
Speaker 8: She be top here and hang on, she's sort of future just to still fuck up.
Speaker 6: But back then it was like, oh, she can see the future and you still got it wrong.
Speaker 1: He's me, Hey, you know what, I feel like, that's so raven? Is why a lot of niggas be like, bit shut up put that woman's intuition.
Speaker 3: Ship was like, bet you can actually see the future. Is still got it wrong? Out my face?
Speaker 8: What you doing?
Speaker 4: I just want you to know. I just literally named at least a minimum te in Black Family shows.
Speaker 8: All better yo, and they gotta shoot you my fame because apparently Flicks went to him and was like, let's do let's do the reboot, but like a spend off type ship, and he was like, no, why would we keep telling that story. Let's tell some new stories out my book. Bro, don't nobody give a fuck that you wrote this book?
Speaker 1: Create a like I want to know who was, Like damn, I want to read, like what did you live been up to all these years? Like I want to know this, Like, Bro, I don't give a fuck about your story at all. I didn't even I didn't even watch. I didn't even finish watching the show while I was on air. So the end when it was like, oh, Erga went to space and he finally got lower. I had to find that ship out on social media because I stopped watching that bullshit.
Speaker 5: No nobody here.
Speaker 6: One of her shows from my childhood that I really just don't read much about it, I remember.
Speaker 1: And I think that's where all this bitterness is from, because he realizes people just didn't give a fuck about family matters like that, Like initially when it was part of the t G I F lineup and all that little ship, like niggas to actually sit down and watch it sh But then but then it just got to a point and it was like this is a two pack of ass.
Speaker 2: Because it was like when you go back and like because like sometimes.
Speaker 8: Watch like when you watch the progression of Family Matters, you can see where that ship, like the climb. Like when it first started, it was very much as nobody gave about Carlin because it was just a spin off of Perfect Strangers. Area was the elevator operating their own nation. Then they brought Steve and then we the show started to be this dynamic of him chasing Lord. Then it got to the point where now we're just doing episodes episodes, it's random adventures. Like one week he shrinked him and Carl and then next week these motherfuckers out camping.
Speaker 1: It ain't got nothing to do with nothing. Runaway how their balloon and ship.
Speaker 3: Remember all thats because I was.
Speaker 6: And it's like they remember that little machine that he would go in and push the button.
Speaker 2: It came out three Bruce leaves. This is him, Richie and Carl in the park beating up gang.
Speaker 8: Members were in Chicago where the is o black niggas with switches.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't let that happen?
Speaker 4: All right? Lower tier sister Sister.
Speaker 2: Yo, what sisters good and Smart?
Speaker 4: Parker Harker, Wayne Brothers, what's happening?
Speaker 2: I didn't watch it with.
Speaker 5: Other shows you mentioned that you shouldn't have been watching.
Speaker 2: Damn, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't really watch what's happened that what happened was nothing.
Speaker 1: Like I felt like the bottom tier was really just respectful just now.
Speaker 6: Because I feel like Sister Sister kind of picked up that whole, you know, with Roger and next door.
Speaker 4: And coming over.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: He actually quit the show because he was like but because he was in Immature and Ship and he was like, hey, bro, this is this is making me look bad, like I'm supposed to be selling that I'm a sex symbol.
Speaker 3: You got me chasing these bitches that don't want me. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: Because he came back up and had a whole girlfriend and everything, got ready to go off to college some strings to help one of them, give them school they want to get.
Speaker 8: Now I gotta go back to Washington because I'm likeli did he leaves? And then they brought these two other jackass niggas from tripping when they when they graduated.
Speaker 1: Because the one guy, ron Rico whatever, he used to remind me of Anthony before he got drugged out, and because that's how they met.
Speaker 3: Ron Rico Lee. That's his name, Ronrico Lee, talking.
Speaker 4: About the other day.
Speaker 3: He being a lot of stuffy. He definitely he be working.
Speaker 4: He was in some Christmas movie with with one of the twins at that.
Speaker 2: Oh, he definitely ship him.
Speaker 3: And uh, he was just in that Wait he who made that? I feel like he was just send me a copa he's had some ready. Listen.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's one of them old ladies that's still like damn you how old? So and she's like damn, and I mean old lady, like you know, you're crusty and ship. But what I'm saying is you look good for your age. Where when you tell the motherfucker day be like damn, really no, but that that's that was his thing. And he was like, I'm sitting up here trying to take my shirt off and sing to these holes and y'all got me out here, yeah, and motherfuckers and motherfuckers in public see me Like by Roger, I'm like no, I can't now, just got the something gotta change.
Speaker 3: So that was his thing episode.
Speaker 4: Character and they kept like sonning him, thinking that they were sonning Roger.
Speaker 1: You know that is one thing I've always heard that about TV shows when they used to play in our face and act like we didn't know that the character was a character, or like perfect example Moesha and they would do some ship and it's like she can't sing, and it's like, bitch, we know that it's Brandy.
Speaker 3: Stop playing with us like that is always been clip of her new album, him saying, now you got a wife.
Speaker 1: That's immature. He did marry that young ass girl because he a freak. Now, but that that did they used to get on my nerves or like you're watching the movie You're a TV show and it's like, all right, this Brandy, but then this episode where they're supposed to be doing karaoke and she sounds terrible and it's like bruh, or like even in Oceans, Uh, what's that Ocean's seventh? Which one was that for Ocean's nine? Was the Ocean's nine? No, that was Ocean's eight, Okay, so it must have been Ocean's twelve, I think because it was the very next one where Julia Roberts had to pretend like she was a Julia Roberts looking like like ship like that used to piss me off so bad because It's like, bit y'all couldn't come up with no other script, nothing, nothing. This is this is what y'all came up when y'all got y'all got all yes because I'm mad because y'all got all of these millions of dollars for this budget, and this weak ass writer said, you know what, we're gonna write where she has to play like Julia Roberts to get into this restaurant and steal some ship like she Okay, see.
Speaker 2: What y'all taking the comfort? You know, Black sitcoms are real good. They're like recycling a charriage. Yeah, across over was ray J.
Speaker 8: Has been more times than I can count before he was hurt fucking Muslim.
Speaker 4: Yeah he was a Muslim nigga.
Speaker 13: I can say, right yes, But before that he was some Muslim nigga with a bow tie.
Speaker 2: He was a Muslim nigga like he was an extra nigga.
Speaker 6: Like I didn't get irritated. So they tried to say that that was Frank's son.
Speaker 8: I was like, your hairline too good for that, Like Frank got the that's what Reddy needed to do.
Speaker 3: At was horrible TV.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, I hate that nigga.
Speaker 2: His Haircut showed.
Speaker 1: I hate that nigga like Haircut Dog's definitely one of the worst TV parents and Brochelle from it.
Speaker 3: Don't brow I will burn everything down.
Speaker 1: But no, like I never realized until like, could you know, watching Real and Ship on social media, you get caught up in that and the more you watch reels of certain shows, they show you more of them. So I never noticed that Maya from Girlfriends and Darnell and all of them that was part of Moesha.
Speaker 3: I never knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they because they was at Dorian's mom house with his siblings and Ship, and she came in was like, bro, I'm not watching these bad ass kids no more. And then she got the reference in Jabbari and Darnell and all of that ship and she was Auntie Maya, And I was like, what the fuck? Yeah, bro, bend John, projuice, Jungle Chip, jumping dog, some fat jac Penny brother.
Speaker 3: She didn't even try.
Speaker 1: Hey, did that trigger you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: You know what that made me think about in the Insecure era when they never got I don't even remember her name because we messed it up so.
Speaker 3: Bad, Condola. We never said her name right. It was oh, Hey, condolences like it was everything, but her.
Speaker 2: Name was.
Speaker 3: It was we had a new name for her. It was just once.
Speaker 1: And she blocked me on Facebook because some ship that ain't even had nothing to do with me. Her name is Caffrey kfree something. It's it's spelled k A f r E. And I used to just be like fuck it and I used to play coffee.
Speaker 3: Bean and.
Speaker 4: I would have blocked.
Speaker 3: No, she was blocked after that.
Speaker 1: I was like, bro, I know little coffee bean blocked like she didn't know I caught her coffee bean. But when when I said coffee bean, the people around me knew how the fun I was talking about.
Speaker 3: They stole to be a package one day and like she lived cross the street.
Speaker 1: Bro, why are you still on social media? It didn't get mad when you get caught. I ain't need it anyway, bitch, I got money, and you know what speaking of that, like a couple of weeks ago, like I got to look up how to pronounce his name to make sure I say it right.
Speaker 6: Social media yesterday, Like how you steal from somebody or how you owe somebody money and then you get mad when they ask it back or you want to call him broke because they were talking about the.
Speaker 3: Is it Rashi Rashi Rice? His mom just got sentenced this month.
Speaker 6: Oh the shop, Oh the one you have posted about. She shotlifted or something. No, she took the package off the porch or something.
Speaker 1: So it looked like they were in a hallway. Yes, he's an NFL bro and not on addiction to the to the point where she had on the jersey with his number on it.
Speaker 8: Don't be out here stealing with my fucking jersey.
Speaker 3: So you know how.
Speaker 1: The people, you know, they do the delivery, take a little picture of rather than they leave the box there.
Speaker 3: So she's walking past us, you see it.
Speaker 1: So she backtracked a little bit and do like this to see if the camera can see her and swipe a bitch, we can still see you.
Speaker 3: I don't don't realize how why is that? Damn?
Speaker 1: They don't understand how wide the angle.
Speaker 4: Is past you can't do one.
Speaker 3: We see you, yes, So they be trying to prawl under it.
Speaker 6: They be trying to sneak on the side.
Speaker 2: That's not the truth.
Speaker 6: And it's recording you because most times it'll say camera recording or it'll say something depending on what.
Speaker 1: And not just that she was in trouble months before for stealing some ship out of somebody house cleaning supplies, food.
Speaker 3: Or she stole over forty items from a man's house.
Speaker 2: I'll play on a pretty good team.
Speaker 4: We get.
Speaker 1: That video is wild, bro, because I'm like, now, what if you did all of that right?
Speaker 3: And it was some bullshit?
Speaker 2: Speaking of have y'all seen what Amazon is getting on?
Speaker 19: So currently Amazon is selling mystery.
Speaker 2: They coming all different sizes.
Speaker 3: He was just ordering it. You don't know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Thirty dollars, let me say fifty. You spend one hundred.
Speaker 25: You spend money on the mystery box. So my grandparents decided told Bob my family Christmas the Christmas gift was an Amazon mistery.
Speaker 3: But everybody was split.
Speaker 6: My father like, it's a beauty bundle and it's a mystery Like, you don't know what's in it.
Speaker 2: My father goes to visit them.
Speaker 8: And he sees what like, so he free view what was in this And I feel like that's the only reason why he brought it home to share with us, because he saw it was some function.
Speaker 1: Maybe it wasn't some function, but he took the good shit out first.
Speaker 8: What was it we opened this box?
Speaker 2: Kitchen is a calendar from twenty twenty four?
Speaker 3: Bro, It's right, Oh, so this is ship they're trying to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: It's just a bush.
Speaker 3: Wait what is in there? Twenty four calendar? Christmas of four? Wait? What else is in there?
Speaker 2: What else was in this? Some ship? I'm a brain for.
Speaker 8: It's like a big studio backdrop thing where you take Christens in front of or whatever. I was like, oh, I get this the time we probably used that in the studio or whatever.
Speaker 2: He happened.
Speaker 1: Uh, it was like, but those are fairly expensive sometimes depending on the quality.
Speaker 2: It was a six pack of fucking Coca cola?
Speaker 3: What kind of co colon? Like regular regular code? Okay, like the regular size mini.
Speaker 5: No, it was just normal.
Speaker 1: I mean this that would sound like the worst spot twenty that ship that.
Speaker 2: Expired like.
Speaker 1: It was like, okay, so the drink expires when when?
Speaker 3: Twenty four? Like summertime? So these are mystery clearance boxes. This is miss that's mystery. We need to clear off this stock run to make.
Speaker 2: Decorations in that.
Speaker 1: Hey me, you was just talking about selling storage units, storage wars.
Speaker 3: Amazon war. We got to clear all this out through it in the box, it was decor in the small fucker it was that's literally they're trying to clean up into the year clothes.
Speaker 8: It was a big ass cup holder that kind of going your I knew this was outrageous because on the box you didn't have like Cuba.
Speaker 3: Was that cup in the.
Speaker 2: I would have been happy if it was.
Speaker 3: That kind of looked like the bottom of a button, some legs crossed in the air.
Speaker 2: It was literally on the cover of the cup holder box.
Speaker 8: In the cup holder that had a big ass bucket of KMC chicken.
Speaker 2: So like, I don't really know what was it a KFC.
Speaker 3: Cup holder.
Speaker 1: That was just showing you have a big that was chi any baby stepping there, It's.
Speaker 2: Like you have like a bolyester shirt.
Speaker 4: So what it sounds like. What it sounds like is they just found a new way to reinvent these fucking palettes.
Speaker 3: They usually it's like this one says a beauty bundle. It's probably ship that people returned. Oh and they couldn't yep that because Amazon's really let you.
Speaker 2: That box bush. I ain't saying that this idea is mad because I feel like, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, what you mentioned doesn't all sound horrible, like Coca cola might be a little.
Speaker 6: Nobody, a calendar I can't use, but okay, like this second get for the kids, it's like a Halloween you can use that next year. I want to know what your dad took out the box? Wait when he bought the box home?
Speaker 3: Was it open? It has to Oh yeah, he definitely took this ship out and get the rest. Ain't no way he did.
Speaker 2: I think it was a journal in that.
Speaker 3: Ain't no way he didn't take this step out and he was out here. You niggas can run the rest.
Speaker 2: It might have been a phone case in there. Nobody in my.
Speaker 3: House, so it doesn't sound.
Speaker 6: It sounds like trying to clear off the shelves. And it was like, we're gonna throw this the latest and greatest. We're gonna throw this in the box and he niggas gonna make it and look a nigga body.
Speaker 3: That's actually funny.
Speaker 6: That's like a gag gift, like if you go into like a white Elephant or something like order somebody in mystery.
Speaker 2: But I have had it.
Speaker 3: I mean it wasn't. It didn't sound like you know that inspired. So that selling expired. So that that sounds like a lawsuit.
Speaker 6: Four.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be the best week of your life.
Speaker 6: You're planning out because you've got this planning make you great, or you.
Speaker 3: Can or you can scratch out the number and just for the five. Better go to the doctor.
Speaker 6: Remember, just make an arrow is shifted to the right. Today's not really the twenty six, it's actually.
Speaker 3: That is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: This is leading calendar. It's still good the days.
Speaker 3: Don't try to sound like you need to be grateful.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. That's what's wrong with America.
Speaker 3: Just get the white out tape and just get a pin.
Speaker 2: It's fine. That's what's wrong with That's what's wrong with people as a whole.
Speaker 1: Always telling people, hey, hey, hey, what would Ulias do?
Speaker 2: You would have been happy?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Fuck that. Somebody needs to.
Speaker 3: Tell people scratched what exploration day? What do you mean? That's thirty two cents worth of ice creaming?
Speaker 2: Definite? Would that calendar.
Speaker 4: To people off the top.
Speaker 2: Half that coke?
Speaker 3: They would have kind of coke?
Speaker 4: That something that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Shake but by we you know, discussion like the Christmas spirit and the gifts, there's been a very controversial, controversial topic that's been going on social media since Christmas, uh, regarding Christmas photos and matching pajamas. Now, the Internet is divided, of course, as they always are, on how this situation could have been avoided versus other people saying that it's not that big of a deal. Now the issue is a person posted pictures of her son and her baby, dad's new girlfriend and children they all went to take Christmas photos. Now, the mother of the son was not aware that they were going to take Christmas photos, so she just sent her son with, you know, like some little old pajamas and stuff to go over there can get it with her dad.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: She also posted text messages though between her and the dad. And the dad because a lot of people have been in the comments like, well the story is, you know, she wasn't gonna let him get them and it was last minute, and it was like no, based off the text messages. When she posted them, the dad asked to get the son and I was like, hey, is he at school? All right, I'm gonna go pick him up, pack him a bag. So the dad asked for him. So, if you knew that you were going to be taking pictures, you should have been ready for your son to take pictures with your new family.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay. So the dad.
Speaker 1: Already had scheduled to take family Christmas photos with matching pj's with his current girlfriend and the children.
Speaker 3: That are from there.
Speaker 1: He decides, all right, I'm gonna get my son from over here here.
Speaker 3: Pick him up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the mom asked in a text. She was like, hey, are y'all doing anything, because if y'all are, I want to do his hair. I wanna do his hair because I was gonna wait until the week of Christmas. But if y'all go be out and about, then I'll go ahead and do his hair. Now, all the dad says is will get you know, makes his hair gotta be done. Then say nothing about well, we're taking pictures, you gotta have you know, well, can you find some pajamas form and this color?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Nothing, So he doesn't give any information. So she just pack a bag and you know, just throw some the pajamas in there and shit from the sleeping Yeah. So then what happens is these family photos come out and the sun is the eye man out, but everybody's taken up for the dad. And I was like, well, no, if if they didn't include him in the pictures at all, then it would have been a complain about that you damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, and I'm almost saying.
Speaker 6: That pajamas were like for him to sleep in, you know, like you get your.
Speaker 1: Small So my thing is whether or not y'all felt like, oh, well, we wouldn't go have him this weekend. It's like, well, scheduling the pictures on the weekend that you wouldn't go have them was already kind of like.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then it's like, regardless when you ordered these pajamas for all y'all to take these pictures, why you just didn't get them pajamas whether he use them or not, Like you act like they don't got fucking receipts and returns and shit. And because it's holiday, sees it returns is actually extended. Yeah, so there was no reason not to get him some matching pajamas with everybody else in the family, even if it wasn't for the pictures, Like he wouldn't go ever be over there again.
Speaker 3: To just have him there.
Speaker 1: So so I didn't like how people they was like, well, no, man, he he was in the picture, so it shouldn't have mattered anyway.
Speaker 8: No, everybody in this picture uniform got everybody got on rid you sitting over here, power shape.
Speaker 1: So the entire family minus you know, the sun, they all had on matching green pajamas.
Speaker 3: Maybe like six.
Speaker 2: Parents don't realize it, but like I remember certain ship that you do.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: The mom said that.
Speaker 6: He's viral on social media, which is wild, like he's everywhere.
Speaker 3: People magazine pictures.
Speaker 2: Though he's gonna put your bitch ass in the home.
Speaker 1: Well the mom the well. The mom said that the son told her like it made him feel bad, and it's like, yeah.
Speaker 3: He's included in the pictures, but it's like.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm the only one dressed different, Like I got my brothers and my my sisters or two brothers, two sisters, whatever the you know the other two siblings were and it's like, damn, I'm black sheep around this motherfucker, Like I feel like Cinderella around this bitch. And it's like you think that kids don't notice that kids know when they but you had so many people who were arguing otherwise, and I'm like, bruh, no, they're they're to me.
Speaker 3: There is absolutely positively.
Speaker 1: No excuse because when you ordered them pajamas for all of y'all, you should have been ordering a pair of pajamas for that boy, right.
Speaker 6: The fact that you told her to pack a bag is an issue within itself because why she gotta do that?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Girlfriend?
Speaker 3: And I want but the MIMMI even said that.
Speaker 1: The mommy was said that she was like, and I didn't even blame the girlfriend.
Speaker 2: A girl that went out of pocket ship. She was, why sure, he.
Speaker 8: Don't he don't look like us, So now I gotta take time out of my day to go by.
Speaker 1: But the girl, but no, the girlfriend posted and she she.
Speaker 3: Was like, I would never leave him out.
Speaker 1: We already had it scheduled and we did, and we did and we wasn't even supposed to happen, So she was the girlfriend was justifying.
Speaker 3: She was justifying.
Speaker 1: The dad hadn't spoke, so we saw the post I saw first was from the girlfriend. I saw the mom's post after. But it's like, what guys, you know, is really being the one that's handling the arrangements, setting up fucking Christmas photos and ship.
Speaker 3: She was in charge of that ship. He was like, all right, I don't even think it.
Speaker 1: I don't even think she said that, because if she said make sure you get your son, she would have had them pajamas.
Speaker 3: She would haved pajamas for him, Mario and she.
Speaker 4: Can you remember they planned at the weekend that he wasn't supposed to have them. She ain't playing on dog being in that photo at all. This is my family. These are our photos, and we take over here. Oh you can go take fan photos of your sons. I want my family photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, like Martin, Martin Sheridan was like, damned if you do damned if you don't.
Speaker 6: That, Like, I'm thinking about my son's like god parents, like he they have had family pictures during periods of time where he's been there, and they've had clothes or whatever together, the color scheme, all that, and then it's like, oh, wait, no, he's gonna be here during the time we're taking pictures, so we need to make sure that he has disclosed that match as well. And everybody looks cohesive. But it's like this thought in your mind, like, hey, don't leave him out. We need to make sure he matches as well. It's like that didn't click at some point, like are stupid?
Speaker 1: So then She's like, well, we got him last minute and his dad couldn't find pajamas. You shouldn't have had to find pajamas last minute, because he should have been bought with everybody else's.
Speaker 8: You just had this conversation about he spending three dollars on shoes, but I won't spend.
Speaker 3: It on Wine. Pissed me off so bad.
Speaker 1: He pissed me off so bad, like Wine will go and buy the fuck out of Jays, right, and we know that Jays are not cheap. And Wine is a big nigga. He don't got He don't wear no fucking size six. Okay, yeah, so he wears a size thirteen, So we know that this nigga's pan extended sizes for some Jay's right. He is on his feet all day, He always walking. He do whatever niggas complain, ain't about how how uncomfortable shoes are, especially Jordan's. No, listen, he is supposed to have prescription. He's supposed to have prescription. Insults he didn't get him because they're three hundred dollars, But he'll go spend that amount on some shoes, but not to be comfortable and for his foothelp.
Speaker 3: And now we know why ufc CEO had to go well ship you should have you got an hs A r F s A. You probably could have spent that on it.
Speaker 2: God, that's.
Speaker 3: So your co pay for the insults is three hundred dollars or the insurance it's not paying for it. Why won't you pay that money? People? Oh, probably that water probably never heard that button on. I didn't even know it's there.
Speaker 6: I thought I thought he turned on the audio because he was doing that when he.
Speaker 3: Was looking at him, he was looking like he was playing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so for me, there is absolutely, positively no justification for it.
Speaker 6: You don't care about your feet, so your feet by the time you get ready to wear to Georgia.
Speaker 3: But what I say earlier in the show, this is why women live walker.
Speaker 6: This is an example of men doing just like we talked to earlier. This doesn't make any sense. Now you walk around with bad feet that you're fin the word in Jordan's though a lot of those your feet.
Speaker 3: It's to get one pair of feet, right, you pick them feet you're messed up, and get.
Speaker 1: Some because that three that three hundred dollars on them insoles. You can put those insos in every pair of shoes that you wear that pair of shoes, if that don't match your outfit, you can't wear those today because if you do, I'm gonna talk about you.
Speaker 3: You know how much I hate that ship. You need to start saving up.
Speaker 2: For your insoles.
Speaker 3: You need to do better nex year. You need your feet. Your feet have to take you places.
Speaker 1: Why's let's do your feet have to You're finna send him three hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, bro, If you save twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty five dollars a month, you can get your insols. Twenty five dollars of money. You can get your in have him by the summertime. Please, do you got to that? You got to the end of January. You got thirty days. You got thirty days. You got to the end of January to have new feet. Yes, Like, I'm gonna see you coming this motherfucker dancing like Pops new shoe, new shoe.
Speaker 11: You don't come in here clothes and it's recorded.
Speaker 6: So you got thirty days spending three hundred dollars. No, you can't buy no other shoes until you get your insols. And no matter where Jordan's come out.
Speaker 3: You cannot buy any shoes until you get your insols.
Speaker 1: But then you notice, like whenever like stuff like this comes up, like you are a guy and you don't even have children, and you notice how you and meate was like, no, that's bullshit. But people, but people always make it seem like for a mom to speak out against some shit like it automatically means she bitter. So it was a whole bunch of narrative, like even though Martin post when he shid it, oh man, shes bitter and she just wanted it was like, bro, she got a man with bonus kids on her page and all of them motherfuckers is in matching pajamas.
Speaker 6: Only thing I don't like is that if this was gonna be shared, I wish that they had covered up the little boy face, Like I just hate that he's just all over the internet like this. That's the part to me that's unfortunately they covered up the other kids chases.
Speaker 3: Why would you leave his exposure? That's all That's what bothered me.
Speaker 6: Is like, Okay, I get the discourse and all of that, but I just wish he wasn't she didn't have that level of exposure to the any.
Speaker 1: Well, the girl like the girl who posted like I can understand. Like in her thing, his mom posted she's the one who scribbled out the other kids faces. Oh okay, she posted her son because that's her son. But yeah, I just I didn't like that shit. And I'm like the people was trying to justify and I'm like, am I like you just you can't justify that shit because you was like, well, and I would never leave him out, bit you did. You didn't buy him no fucking pajamas.
Speaker 6: It was supposed in one of my mom's groups, and actually, surprisingly some of the moms didn't have issues with it. They showed like they shared their family Christmas photos and you'll see like one kid that didn't have pajamas that matched everybody else's because of one reason or another.
Speaker 3: I was actually surprised to see that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, usually if I see something, it's like it's like a it's a theme.
Speaker 3: Him.
Speaker 1: It was just like, come on, little nigga, you here now, like that's fucked up. But yeah, I have a post that went viral.
Speaker 3: I'm not surprised at all of Tonky shared that does not mean being honest.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, that was the other day. Oh my god, I did not see that.
Speaker 3: Yes, so for those who are not watching live.
Speaker 1: I shared a post back on December twenty first, so you know it's it's been over a week now. I said, I've actually seen quite a few people get divorced around me over my lifetime. But you know what I've never seen in those divorces a woman get half of his shit. Regular as niggas be making celebrity assets to talking points, y'all still living in apartments with car notes talking about ain't no woman getting half? Because you compare your PS five and Jordan's to doctor dres and Eli Musk's income, what's she gonna take half of a family? Part about in the mailbox, Ki, I'm sick of sin now. Based on what I said, it was big.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: And based on what I said, I am telling y'all that niggas who don't have assets seem to be the people who are always complaining about bitches getting half.
Speaker 3: It never fails.
Speaker 1: You don't see like the bank execs and the niggas who own like successful landscaping companies and construction companies and all this shit, they don't be the niggas who were having the arguments. It's the Ballhead podcast. Niggas who don't have jack shit. And even worse than that, it's niggas who don't even have a regular fucking platform. They just comment on everybody else's post being bitter about shit.
Speaker 8: I was once told that nothing from nothing leaves nothing.
Speaker 2: You gotta have something. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: No, But I was Finna and that was gonna be my next Now. I was like, you.
Speaker 1: Were probably the motherfuckers who argue with your math teacher when they told you that when you divide something by zero to answer.
Speaker 2: And you gotta have something. But that was like, meet, what is she gonna get half of? What does she want to have? These motherfucker Jordan's she can have half shoes.
Speaker 3: Tell that bitch she can't get your insuls though.
Speaker 1: That's not cheap ship, No, that's literally me telling him, like if you if you offer her to Jordan's. Bro, we just got on you and told you that you got to get these insults. You can't get them up. We worked too hard to convince you to get them. You can't give those up. We came up with a plan for you to get these insos by a certain date, that bitch can't have them.
Speaker 3: And I didn't realize it and I didn't realize because it's like.
Speaker 6: A AI, yes, her says wait Her said. Comments as largely agree with the post assertion that average men don't have significant assets to split and divorce, citing personal experiences and statistics on child support and alimony alimony. A few share counter examples, but most emphasized the post point, ridiculing men who boast about assets they don't possess.
Speaker 3: I think it's when you said.
Speaker 6: A few shared counter examples and a few unis and stund.
Speaker 1: Task at all said, and because that that's usually what happens. Markwan has like, if I am saying that niggas who don't have ship to split are the problem, you have niggas who are coming on like no man. Because my dad was a fucking retired real worker for fucking, you know, sixty years with a pension, and my mom left with half the fucking she left with the house, She took the kids and the dogs his legs and clearly that it is not the group of people we were talking about.
Speaker 3: It's y'all had y'all will respond to.
Speaker 1: You were respond to ship that I didn't even say, just to fucking argue, just because you want to debate it.
Speaker 3: But they assets and stuff.
Speaker 6: They don't be in these conversations. They just they don't be they don't be saying ship.
Speaker 1: But it's like and I have, like I've seen a lot of divorces, and you know what happens motherfuckers, like especially like if whether they had kids. It's like you may get like child support or some ship, but it's like actual assets.
Speaker 3: Niggas come with what they leave and what they came with. It don't be no over.
Speaker 1: We need to you know, figure out you know who's gonna get the house and you know these cars, And she's like, bro, we're still paying on these motherfuckers, at least.
Speaker 3: One of my ass this time.
Speaker 1: So take what you can get, okay, ship, take what you can fucking get.
Speaker 3: So there there were matter of fact, I'm gonna see if I.
Speaker 6: Go your first show twenty twenty five, got it?
Speaker 3: You gotta invite Marquand because he said he want to do a live debate with you.
Speaker 1: No, because he's one of those people who he don't pay attention to what's being said, only what he wants to respond.
Speaker 3: And you know, I can't deal with people like that.
Speaker 26: Like's like no.
Speaker 3: But it's like you had, you had you did?
Speaker 1: You had a group of niggas in the comments like me and do pay alimony and give up half? And it's like I said, niggas can't give up half of what they don't have in the first place, Like that is the whole thing. Niggas who don't have ship to give half of, no, but you have. They are so busy trying to prove you wrong, especially when it's like a gender topic. They be so busy trying to prove you wrong that Like, because I've said several times that working for the government, I see child support cases on a daily basis all that my entire ship, I am touching child support cases. Out of that five days a week, right, so a minimum of twenty days per week. It's only thirty so two thirds of the month me touching child support cases. I can't even count on one hand the amount of cases that somebody is actually receiving the child support that they're supposed to be getting paid every month. But let you tell it, every nigga's complaining about fucking child support and it's like you go look at that child support leaning and it's like you would have been swept up in that sting for them free Super Bowl.
Speaker 11: Tickets away from this real.
Speaker 1: All inclusive, so he said, I usually don't comment, but my dad was left dry after divorced twenty years ago, twenty years ago and haven't been right since. No, he wasn't rich, but mom's got the crib, the rental spot in half of the trucking business he built, and we was grown already, so it wasn't to take care of us. I agree sometimes I agree. Sometimes people without anything to lose do talk about this subject, but regular men do get hung out to drive seen the first hand. If you know that we are talking about people that don't have shit to lose, why are you using your dad who had a house, a rental spot, and a trucking business as a fucking example. Your dad has shit to lose.
Speaker 8: I feel like in high school, the niggas that comment all your stands when you do discourse like that, those are the niggas that when they turned down the essay, teacher read it brought it back, was like, no, you need to be righte this. You're still missing the topic. Rewrote the essay about three to four times that fourth time.
Speaker 3: Ship just fill the red ink, bro and the arrows screen.
Speaker 1: Remember back in the day used to be like, stay on task on the paper and that ship.
Speaker 2: Stay hey, this was hard enough.
Speaker 1: This paragraph does not match the main idea. How did we get to this conclusion?
Speaker 6: These are the I ain't reading all that, people, you need to read all that.
Speaker 1: But then I responded, I said, now, reading my post, did it sound like I was talking about regular niggas with or without assets? You said, y'all were grown already, which means that they were much older and established. These motherfuckers still living in Barada properties paying off a Dodge Challenger talking about being used in blaod dry.
Speaker 3: Y'all have got to read the context. Now what he said, I was just I know, I know what you were saying.
Speaker 2: I was just saying.
Speaker 3: I was just saying. He either said that or he didn't respond.
Speaker 1: But it's like when he was like, well, you you mentioned regular niggas, I said, what type of regular niggas I was talking about?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: You even even in your reply you said, I agree, sometimes people without anything to lose talk about this subject.
Speaker 3: So if you agree, then.
Speaker 1: You know who the fuck I'm talking about, and your dad didn't fit that.
Speaker 3: Don't piss me off.
Speaker 2: The subscription, because I'm pretty sure that's all y'all got.
Speaker 3: So who gets the dog?
Speaker 2: Who gets the dog?
Speaker 4: Whoever don't want to take care of?
Speaker 2: Why do we have a dog?
Speaker 8: See, I'm not letting you get no dog phone bill because if we break up, you're gonna expect me to.
Speaker 2: Take this dog.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, okay, sir, you were making fifteen twenty five at Low's and just pay rent, so that account is in the red. Stop go ahead and pop that chest right back on in and crying the car. Somebody said, don't marry these holes in the first place. Somebody was like, you haven't known somebody that's married in the military. That shit happens offic the hell. I said, actually I do, and none of them are divorced. Those actually the longest relationships I know. They've been broking twenty plus years, including my ex. Bolo came and he was like, I'm crying at this post. I get the exact point you're making, too, so I won't include anomalies. I never thought about some of these dudes living with their moms, talking about she cleaned me out, she took everything, so and it's crazy because it's like it's always the same few niggas who just like I said, they argue to argue or try to like make a counterpoint for some reason. But you got guys and it's like you snapped with this, But you are absolutely right. They're regular motherfuckers who'll be comparing their situation into a rich or well off person even having a pension, as we're rare around here. Eighty eight percent of the city is scamming or self employed with no call, with no paper trailer theirself so just broke as ghosts.
Speaker 3: It's a big difference. Yes, that's good.
Speaker 1: I don't know my dad. I mean, my mom definitely got half of my dad's pension when they divorce.
Speaker 3: I told you the point, m H.
Speaker 1: Talking about they never getting married because the bitch ain't getting half.
Speaker 3: And it's like, bro, you don't have half.
Speaker 1: You don't have half, Like bro, you are living. You didn't turn your mom's basement into a bachelor path talking about half.
Speaker 2: The process.
Speaker 1: But then somebody posted and they posted a screenshot of statistics that says she said thank you, and also an estimated ten percent of divorce cases in an alimony. And this number includes women that have to pay men, women that pay women and men that pay me in so that whole she's trying to live off me after divorce, sh it ain't real either.
Speaker 3: If you were in that.
Speaker 1: Ninety percent, then trust me you are say so, only ten percent of divorces even have alimony assigned to it. Then you had a nigga who was in the comments line talking about he lost sixteen and a half million. But we've already established he's mentally.
Speaker 2: Ill, just like watablished.
Speaker 1: He usually be in the comments, but when he's on that alternate page, it's like it's like his his normal page, like under his real name, be fine. But then it's like he got an Orlando Brown on personality or something because she's in a Christopher Burton.
Speaker 3: He be in comments sometimes, isn't the one that said he a doctor?
Speaker 1: Yes, tell me about my Yeah, And I said that see something you can do action punch on me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bro, you're not finna Kanye West me on nobody.
Speaker 2: I love this is what we do.
Speaker 8: This is cool. I love that we podcast if you had because to lose, you gotta have right. So if you fucking had sixteen and a half million, I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 2: With us.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm.
Speaker 2: If I had sixteen, it'll be a wide standard.
Speaker 3: Police said, had he lost it?
Speaker 1: And you know what's crazy, It's like because he's from here, like I actually went to school him. But it's like, you know, we're in We're in Milwaukee, but more importantly, we're all in Wisconsin. What existing Wisconsin? You know you can look up the vorce records. It's like, Bro, there was no alimonym. It was dismissed on both ends. Nobody got it, but I ignored it.
Speaker 2: Half hundred.
Speaker 1: But Mark Kwan, as usual, he had showed up and he was like, Bro, you preaching to death death ear not death.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 1: She don't want to hear anything outside outside of the narrative. She wants to push. I said, or y'all love to come trying to talk about apples when.
Speaker 6: I'm yeah, okay, I saw okay because I was dying laughing.
Speaker 2: She said, death.
Speaker 18: We're no longer streaking, she said, death, Sir, just saying yeah.
Speaker 1: I said, or y'all love, come trying to talk about apples when I'm talking about bread. That's why you show up on cue every single time. It's like you get an erection to come over here as soon as you see a certain topic. But you don't say ship up, miss lady, please stop. You're just another status on my timeline. I pay you zero attention, Bro, you pay me zero attention.
Speaker 3: But there you go being a typical woman. And I don't even do that. I just tell y'all when y'all be full of ship, here he come like and I talk long, he'd be right there.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because it's like even like I can post something like this and you see how like it went viral. But it's like, bro, my timeline is full of so much other ship. I got wrestling, I got funny reals. This one I got like a baby just to.
Speaker 6: Be able to find out one like it's what the things that you can come in right.
Speaker 1: But it's like, oh, but when we say stuff is bashing, it's because bro, I can do like this and play Russian Roulette and I'm just laying on the status just talking shit about women.
Speaker 3: That's why. And he won't answer no question where your wife at? Are you married?
Speaker 4: What do you have?
Speaker 3: What do you They always are.
Speaker 6: That's why I told her, this is this is why I told her, you need to do a friends list clean up.
Speaker 1: He's not on my friends list friends. No, we've never been friends.
Speaker 6: So that that's even more weird because that means he literally follows you, so you are too.
Speaker 1: I've said that there was there was there was another one too, but once I once I called him out, he blocked me.
Speaker 3: And you can't remove followers. I mean, you followed me by choice, so you don't have to be here. You choose to be here.
Speaker 1: I mean, I technically get paid for his bullshit, but it's still likes. But but a guy comment and he said, I wouldn't allow my daughter to marry a man that had nothing to offer bear children for him. Then he cheat on her and she gets a divorce and leave with nothing. Too many broke me in getting married for the wrong reasons and wanting to submissive wife instead of getting their money right. And too many women trying to flip broke petty boys pretty boys instead of being more practical about the physical preferences. Oh, he he had to update that because that wasn't his original comment. Yeah, I thought so he changed it because initially his comment said I wouldn't allow my daughter to marry a man that had nothing to offer bear children for him. Then he cheatd on her, she gets a divorce and leaves with nothing. Broke me in got married for the wrong reasons, and the winomen who married him did it for the wrong reasons as well. But he went and he further elaborated on what he meant. But I mean, he not wrong for that. And I feel like there are a lot of guys who are like that. They don't want certain things for their daughter, but then they get mad other women for not wanting that.
Speaker 3: This is why we have to forget damn bro. They was good.
Speaker 1: And you know, after so long, you stopped getting notifications on posts, so I didn't even see all of this ship. So the guy who was like, oh my mom took all this. So somebody asked, and because the post went viral, there are a lot of people were in comments who are not my Facebook friend. But she asked you, She said, so you don't think your mom deserved what she got? Does she know you don't like her? Like damn bro, that was.
Speaker 2: Balid valid question. Does you sound like you'n be on your mom? Asked? Because your pop's fucked.
Speaker 3: Up and your father it sounds like him. I'ma made out pretty good.
Speaker 1: All he said it's all good. One thing I don't do is argue with feminists. Happy holidays to you and good night, She said, woo, look at you throwing around the word and don't even know what it means, because I'm definitely not a feminist, but you are.
Speaker 3: You deserve Oh that's your phrase. Oh you know, I love it?
Speaker 2: And he already ate with that one too.
Speaker 1: Right for somebody coming, she said, your dad had a crib, a rental spot, and a trucking business. Sorry to hear about your folks, but he is not normal. It's given upper middle class. The average person crying about losses doesn't have ship to split, but time with the children.
Speaker 2: Man did.
Speaker 3: Have a lady that he ain't even had kids with, took half for his ship.
Speaker 2: Je Remember.
Speaker 6: She got, Yes, she got a lot of that. She said, I was here from the beginning.
Speaker 2: If she got, you're still doing pretty all right.
Speaker 6: That's why he wasn't complaining a lot of He didn't complain anything. But that's that's a man like.
Speaker 1: Imagine the Huxtable's getting divorced and ship and then THEO is arguing like, man, I don't know, man, regular niggas be getting scraped all the time, like probably a doctor.
Speaker 2: Lawyer, like.
Speaker 6: Because they both got got both got money, but there's just gonna be assets.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: He got all on that I lost sixteen point five million. It got all laughing emojis.
Speaker 3: You know, hurt because why you want to talk to this?
Speaker 1: Oh somebody that said you're trying to lose sixteen point six Somebody said what in what monopoly money?
Speaker 3: He said no, and actually just never flexed on people.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean, you know what, I don't have any capacity left for this day to try to make sense like I'm.
Speaker 3: Which, yeah, no, I don't feel like no, it's fine. Still it's fine, he said.
Speaker 6: But if I had sixteen million, I'm going to do everything I can to secure my money so that I'm not losing sixteen million.
Speaker 2: Cause you can't just right, I lost sixteen million in the commerce and be.
Speaker 3: Over like I would be somewhere.
Speaker 8: Nigga, I lost five I was in my room one day and was devastating.
Speaker 4: I mean, like where the fire.
Speaker 1: Because you be thinking about it, like bro, I wanted some chips. I was going to buy some blunts today, Like.
Speaker 3: I lost that much money?
Speaker 6: You think talking to you niggas, I am still crying somewhere because I was a millionaire and I lost my right.
Speaker 3: You didn't put something in order correctly.
Speaker 19: Sir No.
Speaker 1: But then another guy he was like, I don't know, I don't know. My mom definitely got half of my dad's pension when they divorce.
Speaker 3: I said.
Speaker 1: The main niggas complaining don't be having ship to take half of that. Don't even work somewhere to get vested for a pension, like.
Speaker 8: You know what a part of it if you did give it a situation I had to give up like half or like trying to give us away and ship man, you take wine.
Speaker 19: And let me keep this, y'all good, It's gonna definitely to something you don't shake out too.
Speaker 3: Fast shake out.
Speaker 1: But I said so based on that, if anything, I should be the one worry. I have a house and I always get government jobs that do have pensions. These niggas be working through temp agencies at Choir Graphics, acting like they targeted by gold diggers. Y'all are using older generations that have actually built something. As a rebuttal when I was clear, I'm talking about these niggas with no fucking assets, acting like they'll lose shit that they don't even have and shout out to this comment, she said, woo child, this is why I had to stop arguing with people on the internet. Some are just committed to trying to prove you wrong, even if they have to go around above and under the actual point being made you. Some of these niggas ain't shit them. I never did a woman wrong. I have my own and my daddy was in my life. That don't apply to me, so you're completely wrong. That is how it goes.
Speaker 3: That was actually a post today. Some of us was a chicken.
Speaker 1: She was saying thank you to the man you know her who are being men and you know, thank you for doing this, thank you for doing that, thank you for doing it, and like listening a bunch of stuff that she was, you know, thanking men for doing And the first thing you have is niggas who don't do none of that shit. Stop trying to tell us where the man is.
Speaker 3: They are miserable, Stop trying to tell us what the man is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the rebuttal was man chicks who didn't even have their dad and their life trying to tell us what a man is. And it's like the same way y'all be trying to tell us what a wife is. And y'all mom was a single mom, it was never married, was never married, and all of y'all got different dads, so none of them niggas who nothing her married her either. So why are you preaching us about what a wife should be?
Speaker 3: How do you appreciate.
Speaker 1: H Johnson Davis fucking Ross and your mom is a fucking lumpkin?
Speaker 3: Get the funk out of my face? Really the.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it wasn't until today that I realized that that post had been shared well over a thousand times.
Speaker 3: And still been getting all of these reactions. They are you matter of fact? Let me go look just to see, because they.
Speaker 1: I mean, you really gotta work a lot to get paid from Facebook. It's not like work a lot, but I mean as far as like, let me see. Okay, So, oh that that post so far has earned thirteen dollars and thirty eight cent.
Speaker 3: Not from Burker game.
Speaker 1: Where I can get the squirrel ankles.
Speaker 3: You can squirrel angles some onion rings. It's a one hundred piece.
Speaker 1: Oh well, well, it's only been a week into this earning period, because the earning period started December twenty first, and I'm already at thirty dollars, but they don't. They don't pay even to the end of because it goes to earning period is from December twenty first to January twenty first, because they just paid me forty dollars from uh November twenty first to December twentieth. Yeah, and I'm already and that was then. I'm already at thirty and it's only been a week. So this might be a good money. Hey, hey, we're talking about going out back to controversy.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm gonna start doing.
Speaker 2: Where are you involved in this tone?
Speaker 3: I think everybody prof everbody, and then they're gonna get no better.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, I have to day doing this and I have I have thirty five dollars.
Speaker 1: How about you just let us know. Hey, I got thirty five dollars today. What you're trying to do?
Speaker 2: All right? So Tom's out, Not that we don't love Tom.
Speaker 6: Can you can't go to out back to his damn insuls Young, I know our back money.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put the shoes on.
Speaker 3: The go out Cala.
Speaker 1: It is Gingerbread Martini season, you can call it.
Speaker 3: I was telling it for her. Oh No, I just want to smell it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm gonna just I'm gonna tell Him'm gonna like make it how you usually make it.
Speaker 3: Just don't put the alcohol in it's about to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if the flavor is good, Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna thank you guys for tuning into this week's episode of Hostally Awkward, the last episode of twenty twenty four, which one can mark on his twenty twenty four cali.
Speaker 3: Wo see how that's useful.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be the best two days of your life.
Speaker 3: Channel your ener Julie is and make it work for the next year.
Speaker 1: You well own the thirty first you can write by twenty twenty five calendar as a reminder, and then you just.
Speaker 6: Flipped the page, flip it back over to the front and start over January one. Do it at least iep in mind January one?
Speaker 3: Okay? On the third? Okay?
Speaker 1: Is it at least one of them calendars where twenty twenty four is the individual months, But if you flip it up to the last page, it gives you the full year twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: At least.
Speaker 5: Bro are twelve out of eighteen.
Speaker 8: They also said, then some New Year's Eve party glasses that said twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: What we're gonna do with the.
Speaker 6: Well, technically, when you put them on initially it's still twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: You just take them off.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, when you put them on, hey, twenty twenty four, and after then you just take it off.
Speaker 3: You just take them off with the ball drop.
Speaker 1: You could throw them in the hair, like in the air, like they used to do the graduation caps on a different world.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, use that planner right.
Speaker 6: Down on your planner today. You need the damn shoes in then in my body.
Speaker 1: No, I'm making Kayler stay up and play games with me? Doing what I'm making Kayler stay up and play games with me?
Speaker 4: You mean like through the phone, right right? You mean on the phone?
Speaker 3: Said no, because I hope you're not talking about physically being awake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I don't think. I don't think I have been awake at midnight on New Year's the past couple of years. I wake up after, I wake up after and then.
Speaker 6: Chris, if I'm damn near like this trying to stay woke, I'll be tied at nine.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: Over that.
Speaker 3: My first two years in this neighborhood. I usually barely made it because I wanted to eat them grapes under the table. After I ate them grapes, I was in the bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before we before we go, I need to hear this ship card in the middle.
Speaker 2: Of the kitchen.
Speaker 1: You know, is it like the card table that kids stole back from my house?
Speaker 2: A little black card?
Speaker 3: So you know, do you know how hard I was sitting under my desk eating grapes under the table. Bro. I didn't even have to type it. I just put eating grapes. It's supposed to help you all like love, Like twelve grapes at midnight under the table.
Speaker 6: So I want to say, technically they worked to an extent, like not work like you got a man, but work.
Speaker 3: Four So I mean they worked a little bit. I guess what the.
Speaker 4: Awhere?
Speaker 3: But you're supposed to eat the grapes, but you gotta wear the red lace.
Speaker 6: I didn't wear the lace. I didn't do all that. I'm pretty sure that's not the original meaning. It's like hispanic or something.
Speaker 3: What color was the lace? I sold you?
Speaker 4: It was black.
Speaker 3: I wore all those things all black. Wait about I saw you a random too. Yeah, I think the titties, I was red, but but I think I got that after the fight.
Speaker 2: Where did I get it before?
Speaker 3: I don't remember you bought that this year? The red one. I bought that at the pop up. Wait, but that was last Wait that was before me because I didn't up this year. Then that was last year.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not going to be in that. I'm just sitting there in my titties out sitting.
Speaker 1: They didn't say you had the only wear that shirt on?
Speaker 3: But okay, so what the do the black eyed peas? I look, I need are for good luck? Look all right?
Speaker 6: So I need y'all better do laundry now. Because you can't do laundry on the first. You better make sure you got that man that walked through that door. You better have your black eyed peas and your greens. You got to make sure your house is clean before.
Speaker 3: Midnight, y'all.
Speaker 1: That's probably why I can't get rid of this nigga, because we always end up together on New Year's wherever.
Speaker 3: You that we're gonna be with all year.
Speaker 9: Up?
Speaker 3: Like really not about to.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: Whatever I need to eat, I don't care if it's asked. Whatever I need to eat in order for me to hit one of these fucking million dollar jackpots, I will eat it.
Speaker 3: That I gotta eat ass under the table on top of it, like whatever is.
Speaker 6: RelA have your red lays soon. But shout out to y'all that's gonna be under the table. Maybe I do need to.
Speaker 3: Get take you. But you gotta eat grape.
Speaker 1: You just gotta eat them under a minute, don't you, because you gotta eat them before twelve?
Speaker 3: That many grapes that no, I don't.
Speaker 6: That is it's very difficult, it is, and them grapes to be may be some grapes.
Speaker 3: Grapes like, but that's y'all for forgetting the green grape. And then and then mind you you scrunched under a table. See your stomach is not even grapes.
Speaker 1: Grapes are not They don't have a texture that you have to chew more than three times or so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they did. You gotta chew through all of that. You put you like like a squirrel and.
Speaker 1: You have mouth issues it to in each side and you chomped down a couple of times.
Speaker 6: I mean, I do what to do, But when it comes to grapes, that's just a lot of grapes.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it says eating one grape at each of midnight's twelve o'clock chimes, So then.
Speaker 3: Don't like Cinderella tive ship. Yeah, whatever it was, it just was a lot, very quick.
Speaker 1: Like it was a lot bro white. That ship wants to swallow it.
Speaker 3: So it's twelve grapes that you it's twelve. I mean, you know, why not ship that don't help? It definitely does.
Speaker 1: That did not help because some of the best people go through the worst ship and some of the shittiest people talk about it are the worst, absolutely worse. But yeah, I hope that everybody has a safe and happy New Year quick line about them fucking resolutions. We will be waiting on the Black Lady with the bun to circulate in her high heels because tone and spoke her up.
Speaker 3: Start twenty twenty five being better people.
Speaker 1: Uh, y'all have been showing y'all ass in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: And yeah, this new season of America, damn you know what, scratch.
Speaker 2: It together, y'all.
Speaker 1: We're gonna We're not gonna survive with Joa. Don't don't even bother with them fucking grapes. We fuck regardless. I just realized that I forgot about him. Yeah, don't do that. Don't do sign for community. Find your community in mocking Yeah some of this community. Well, well, I am glad that you know, everybody had a happy holiday. I was very happy to see that Kayla enjoy her Christmas. She dropped my gifts off today. She got me an ac act your pressure Matt, right, actu pressure mat.
Speaker 3: She got me a ram and bow. Yeah, but it's not just a regular spoon.
Speaker 1: It's like when you go to the flud restaurants, like to ask you like the little ladle spoon.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: And then I got her some perfumes so she can stop smelling like a bitch.
Speaker 1: Boy, what you ain't never seen that post was like what bitch smell like?
Speaker 3: Like me, help me O. All of my gifts are my friends.
Speaker 6: This year had like if any of my friends said that they wanted to learn to do something or do something, I basically like set them all up, like, Okay, you said you wanted to learn how to do this, you go.
Speaker 3: You wanna you want to find your sin, here you go.
Speaker 6: So I pretty much just set everybody up, and then I added extra stuff to it, like my one friend won't learn how to do makeup. I got her set up. Okay, we're gonna go to Alta. I got some brushes, let's get then we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna smash not my man cup, but I'm gonna help her with her dream.
Speaker 6: I'm still learning how to do long now she when you're gonna be like, damn you you smell good?
Speaker 11: What's that?
Speaker 1: Because somebody made a post and I was like I had a plane smelling bitch, like damn, no perfume, no nothing, just bitch, And I said that's me. But I don't be musty, but I don't smell like nothing, just skin and the hoodie.
Speaker 3: It's all good, all like.
Speaker 4: That, No more.
Speaker 3: Something disguise because the last like ain't her friends. I'm like, my friend, we're gonna figure it out. We had started our experiment.
Speaker 1: We're gonna figure this out because like the last one, because because I remember like with like with the Nicki Minas, like the Pink Friday.
Speaker 3: I remember I bought that and I like I used all of that.
Speaker 1: I used to actually like that, but it was like one thing that people talk about, like body chemistry is different.
Speaker 3: Smelling like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what the hell categories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so that man said when he got them, cuz them girls. I was scrapping.
Speaker 1: So I fully approved Smell Like Bitch as podcast episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I hope y'all have a safe and happy new year to be like that.
Speaker 1: Let me help you, but again, try to try to start off being you know, better people in twenty twenty five. I hope that we don't have to worry about you going on a child support bus, like the task Force take care of all of your children, not just you know. I say you want two tickets, don't go well, no, because I just got a letter in the mail from the strap that told me that I want to my two luxury sweet tickets away.
Speaker 3: You want to jail. I am not gonna be on this. Oh, y'all are good.
Speaker 6: It's gone, y'all, good is gone.
Speaker 2: I have to inquire about this so I will show you.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about especially this year's prices.
Speaker 2: Friend.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hate that that. Ain't that ain't one of the events on there, like.
Speaker 1: No for the events that I would like get to choose from, like to get free sweet tickets.
Speaker 3: It's like UFC three thirteen that's in like March Mary J.
Speaker 1: Blige concert in February, Cat Williams whatever special or stand up or whatever he got going on in January, Tyler the Creator. So it's it's a lot of different events that I can choose from and say, hey, I want two tickets for this, and then they'll give me two sweet tickets for whatever performance. So nah, absolutely no. They're like, but you ain't gambled that much. No, absolutely not. We gave you a free room, you're giving you fucking food vouchers. You go take these mediocre events and like it.
Speaker 3: I do. I love Mary J. Blige. I mean no, but.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Job you said this show child. Yeah, so my next.
Speaker 1: A topic, I'm gonna save it for the We're gonna open up twenty five with pissing Niggas off, So I'm gonna save that, keep that in the clutch. But yeah, thank you guys for tuning in. We are gonna go ahead and get out of here. Kayla is on vacation still. I was on vacation all last week. I'm actually back at work tomorrow, which is cool because I'm in the office. But yeah, yeah, I'm in the office this week. But we closed for New Year's even New Year's Day, and then well, I'm I go in Monday, I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday, and then Thursday, I'm only there half a day because I gotta go get my fucking titty smashed again because my first Mamma Graham came back at normal, so they gotta they want to recheck it. And then I'm near Friday. So yeah, so go home and the next.
Speaker 3: Time you see them, the background is going to be tipperen Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything will be different. New journeys, new journeys. Hey man, hey, hope sially A could be traveling man.
Speaker 6: I need st build. I need niggas to have stability. Have a great night everyone.
Speaker 1: Until next time, well, you know what, until next year.
Speaker 3: We got a hope