Speaker 1: Welcome to the start TAK. You're about to teach your das glazed by the great Chris Rays, Derek black Man, and Tom Sway.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some ship.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some lady. Oh yeah, well to the start tank. P Oh, this is m PR. I don't know. This is n p R. We moved on n p R the MPR. Still, I don't know. I might either.
Speaker 3: That's actually that is all my I'm surprised that just that's.
Speaker 4: All My black fucking radical cousins listen to not n p R. They're like, this is that ship. They're like, yeah, we gotta be away. You gotta be you gotta be.
Speaker 1: On that ship. Man. It makes me sleepy interesting. It makes it like when you were driving and listening to MPR and put me to sleep and I ran over. He's around like the Boston Marathon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you were like what nine?
Speaker 1: Maybe I was learning how to drive early. My dad was cool like that. That Chris, here's the keys, he's the keys man. I did drive the car when I was like nine or like ten, I think maybe, yeah, like around around like.
Speaker 5: The parking lot and like an empty parking lot.
Speaker 1: He's like I think my dad was like is he capable of doing anything? And I was like, yeah, did you think you were that dumb? He's like, let's see if you can do something, I need you to take it. I'm curious.
Speaker 6: Well, I hijacked this VC's car.
Speaker 5: I can imagine being so bored.
Speaker 1: I can imagine now, like if I had like a nine year old being that bored. You know, have you been thirty one being like a ah, right, but let's see that's thirty one. I guess see what you could do?
Speaker 4: I thirty one, I guess a little older, I think i'd be like a little more cautious that i'd be like.
Speaker 5: Now, even older, I think i'd be less.
Speaker 1: I'd be like even, yes.
Speaker 4: I'm exposed. I'm exposed to a child too often, like I'm around my nephews too often that I think the current version of kids giving them a car would just turn into crazy taxi.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they can't drive, because there's little children.
Speaker 4: Oh they're also he's also brain rotted to fucking ship.
Speaker 1: His mind is he's gone.
Speaker 4: I don't know that he's a vessel for something greater. Well, well listen, he's like the hollow night.
Speaker 1: But little in Mexican before we lose everything. When was starting night podcast. We're in person again. Yay, they got here that I woke. They woke me up because I passed out because it was like ninety degrees in my apartment and I got a phone call.
Speaker 5: They were like, hey, we're at the door. I'm like, oh shit, we got record.
Speaker 1: I forgot you.
Speaker 4: Fucking got desiccated like a fucking vampire.
Speaker 1: It gets so hot in here. If I don't like monitor the temperature control, I don't. I don't get it.
Speaker 4: Same for me too. My mouse gets so fucking hot for no reason.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Small too, so like it's like it's like an oven. It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know how to fix it. I feel like I think we just have to put like small fan. We have like the central air units, but like the living room doesn't really get fucking cold, it gets like cool. Maybe my bedroom gets freezing.
Speaker 1: I want to steal your air conditioner so you don't have anything to protect you. I mean they're they're really good air conditioners. I agree with that. Yeah, co signed, So it's official. King Sin will live in a poorly regulated temperature zone. That would suck. You know, Yeah, I'll be fine. You'll get to you, you'll get with it. So I have a personal son it.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'll be fine. Lily will just die.
Speaker 5: Do you think so she's not good in heat?
Speaker 4: She's not. She's just not a she's not a wear and tear oriented creature, you know, like.
Speaker 1: She's little suffering's good for the soul, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what every artist thinks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, it's why I punch myself in the face of every fucking morning, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Bob Dylan, never mind, that was.
Speaker 6: It kind of have a little bit of a little bit, little little little sings getting I'm a fucking troll.
Speaker 2: The room.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like I keep going so lately, for whatever reason, I've been watching those videos of that that trumpet guy. You remember, the trumpet guy. You You're gonna know exactly when I when I remind no, no, Chuck Jon he thought. The look on his face is like, it's not Luigi, not Luigi Maggio. Chuck Magjo was was like an artist. But the trumpet guy, the guy with the little the little Jewish guy with the with the hair outside New York. Who are you?
Speaker 6: I walked up doing.
Speaker 1: Up on stage despicable you don't remember that guy for some reason and Freedom and interviewed him.
Speaker 5: I see in the last couple of years. He looks so old. Yeah, And he was talking about how you can fly.
Speaker 1: Now. He was like, I was your first person to fly up a little two feet up and two feet over, two feet up and two feet forward. Wow, that freedom is like, you can fly, you can fly.
Speaker 5: He's like, well, not like a bird.
Speaker 1: He's like, all right, get your heart out, Chris Angel. Yeah, Cel, I hate that guy so much. Man, I loathed him. Actually I was wrong.
Speaker 5: He's sucking enough to load.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I guess that's you don't You can't dictate who you hate, you know.
Speaker 1: I get I don't know. I feel like I don't hate many people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hate maybe thirteen fourteen thousand, name them all?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Now, go okay, we'll start with the first one hundred.
Speaker 4: Gu you got Bill Hurd, we got Dominic Toretto, we got Frankie Munez in the show nine er Yeah, Dominic Turetto in the in the movies Freak Noo, Bob and the Man who, uh Francis whatever, his name is I'm coming for you, nigga. We got fucking bill O'Reilly.
Speaker 1: Listen say podcast remember Patrionic compstart can go over there? Early Access had free as clue.
Speaker 4: Who Kurt Russell has clue in Tron the movie clue?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Oh wait clueless? Sorry no, no, no, no, no no. I thought that Kurt Russell was and clueless.
Speaker 4: You know what you're thinking of Rudd, Paul Rudd and freaking what safety dash?
Speaker 1: Yeah you're not think clue. You think in the Blues Clues.
Speaker 6: Kurt Russell was in Blues Clues. That's right, he was the was the salt.
Speaker 4: Kurt Russell, pretty great actor, very salty.
Speaker 1: Well look what happened this week? I feel like a lot Actually, so do you want to do?
Speaker 5: We want to start with the Haler thing.
Speaker 6: Sal thing is really fun, all fast, it's every fast, the Halo thing or just like yeah, I mean it's a pretty it's a pretty you know, it's a pretty dense one.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's the densest topic technically because there's Halo is your things. It is very funny. If there's ever been a time to make a video would be now, I guess. But so there's a new Halo game. It's the campaign. It's Campaign evolved. It's like the it's the Halo remastered. It's it's a remake of the first game. Again, there's no multiplayer or whatever. It's full on. It looks cool actually, But that was why I think it was trending, and that was why I think it was like in the zeitgeist. People were talking about it, Well.
Speaker 4: You got you gotta you gotta clarify, it's not just a remake. It's to remake for for a different place that it's never been. What do you mean, Because it's He's gonna it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be It's going to be on PlayStations. I've just known that that was going to be the case for such a long time. I think most people did.
Speaker 4: If it was it was after Gears. It was just obvious that all of them are going.
Speaker 1: Well, they had forts, they have Microsoft Flight Simulator over there, so like yeah, Age of Empire, like all of it was over there. It was really just Halo that wasn't there. So it's just like, all right, well when's that going? You know, you know, Starfields go and Indiana Jones was announced for it or any so it's like everything they do is there. So like I wasn't surprised. I saw a lot of people were surprised. Yeah, and I get it. It's kind of surreal to see it. Like the box was like a PS five and the chiefs stand there's like that's crazy.
Speaker 4: It just insinuate. It just insinuates as like, oh yeah it's over now.
Speaker 6: Yeah it's yeah, Yeah, it's yeah. They're they're they're they're gonna be Saga in a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're they're going they're pivoting into a Saga role. Although what I've heard is that their next machine is going to be like the whole point is that they're making like a living room PC. Right, that would be great, which actually I would be down for that, Like if I can get my entire Steam library and all my like because that's the thing.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh your Steam library or games.
Speaker 1: Your Xbox stuff, PlayStation stuff apparently too because a lot of that stuff goes to PC.
Speaker 5: Anyway, that'd be so I.
Speaker 4: Would love to, like because I would buy my games in one place finally, yeah, and not have to switch because I don't. I don't want my PS five anymore. I actively don't want that console anymore. But I can't just get rid of it because Lily's like I love it for GTA, she want it just for DC.
Speaker 1: I think interesting, that's so crazy. I mean, I get it because that's going to be huge and it's going to be on. It's not gonna be a PC for a while. I think.
Speaker 4: Really, I already said it's not gonna be well.
Speaker 1: I think there. I think they hate the PC audience because like they just like, oh, we're gonna take your source code. Oh, we're gonna fucking hack everybody. Ah fuck you. It's like, I get it. I get why they have some animosity towards that entire player base.
Speaker 6: Gotta press why in and engage in like fucking virtual rape and shit, you.
Speaker 1: Know, express why to rape. That's I keep.
Speaker 6: Getting those in my Instagram feed, just the dudes walking around in GTA online. Oh do me a favor?
Speaker 1: No, could you press uh this?
Speaker 6: And then it like engages in like a sexual act, and you know, then you know, it's it's just supposed to be the shock value of people being what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Is that was? Like that reminds me of like, oh my god, it was it twenty fourteen twenty fifteen where they had it was like stuff like that, and it got on the news.
Speaker 4: You remember that, Yeah, I did a video.
Speaker 1: But it's like the attacks are eerily realistic, and it's just like somebody bent over on the street with like a floating traffic cone over their head and they're levitating while some guys like pretending to hump them. Yeah, and it's just like that that that it just burned into my brain. It's eerily realistic, dude, it's weird saying like like the screenshack comparisons between GJ five and g J six are insane because it makes I look at g g A five. GJ five looks like gt A three now, you know, like it looks.
Speaker 4: Even now, I'm like, this game looks gruddy, like what the folks like mud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you see, like this looks like I remember the look like I remember it.
Speaker 5: Looking cutting edge though.
Speaker 1: That's what's crazy, Like I remember I remember at the very well for an open world game, the detail was crazy. I remember at least looking at it being like, oh, this doesn't look infinitely worse than a.
Speaker 5: Lot of the other things I'm playing.
Speaker 1: No, I thought it looked great.
Speaker 6: I didn't see Skull Chunks two discs for fucking three sixty install the second disc and they're like, this looks fucking sweet, and I mean it goes for every generation when you remember when something looked fat. I downloaded uh uh, Taking three because I saw Maximilian talking about it and he was like, this is like the best version of Taking three on PlayStation. You can get on PS four PS five, And I was like a fucking soul ten bucks and it looks I was like, I remember when this looked pretty good. This what back in it's it looked like shit, but it also looked pretty good for for three Rember.
Speaker 4: Years of War looked amazing. Oh yeah, it looked amazing. And I looked at that game and I'm like, I remember when I.
Speaker 1: Feel like Gears of War. I feel like There's of War one still looks pretty good.
Speaker 4: It looks it looks the colors look strange.
Speaker 5: Well, the colors were like stark.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but like.
Speaker 4: I remember, I remember playing RESIV with five in that game looked pretty good relatively. Now I can't see the beam site. I don't know where it is. That's like I'm moving the site this year and I'm like, I don't know where this is.
Speaker 5: The laser set yeah, and I'm like, yeah, ah.
Speaker 1: My friend's like, dude, you can't see where it's at and I'm like, no, no, you called it a beam site. That's something. I don't know what it is about it, but that seems like that seems so anime coded. I don't know it does, yeah, because it's like it's a laser, but it's like, oh no, it's a beam, you know, but lasers are beams. I understand what you're saying, but like, no one, no one. That took me a second because it's like, what the fuck are you saying?
Speaker 4: I can't see the red dots site, I guess is the best way to describe it.
Speaker 1: Sure, I don't know. I just always call it a laser.
Speaker 4: But I just I have no clue where it is now, and I'm like, this is really fucking bad. So I'm playing off instinct. Well, look it's not working. Yeah, so the game's coming to PS five. That's kind of huge. I think it looks cool.
Speaker 1: I have nippicks about it, obviously because it's impossible for me not to, but like, it looks pretty good. I think it's I.
Speaker 4: Saw Sprint debate coming up immediately, and everybody's like it needs to not have sprint, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, I, look, it's a single player game, so like I don't care as much. And also like I've played this game already, this one might as well be different if they're going to make changes to it, like go ahead, I've played one like a million times, Like I don't need the exact same thing again if you want to fuck around with it. They're doing like three prequel missions with like Johnson and stuff. It's like cool, I'm down, I'm I'm I'm I'm on board. I think it looks neat.
Speaker 4: I think you might as well just full on remake it, like just like that's what they're doing, like like just go from the bottom up.
Speaker 1: There's like a level in that game that's like notoriously bad or like notoriously like really annoying, and they're gonna they already said, they're like we're gonna, we're gonna really touch that one up like crazy. So I'm like, all right, cool, yeah, fuck with it. It's not sacred. But uh so I don't.
Speaker 4: Know you you're you're you're very different from most Halo people because they're like it needs you can't change it.
Speaker 6: People had one. I think the Master Collection, Yeah, that's kind of have the original literally it's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but the original is like you need the original hard like you you have it, you have it now available on like all hardware.
Speaker 5: You can change it. We've had Halo one.
Speaker 1: I think Halo one looks good, like it looks old, but it looks like timeless in some way, like it's if you look at it's so funny. When they did the Anniversary one in twenty eleven, those updated graphics have aged so much worse than the original, like two thousand and one. It's so ugly.
Speaker 5: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think one is the most flawed of the three of them, so like, in my opinion, like you kind of can only improve it. I think Sprint is kind of weird just because like it looks out of place, and I think it's definitely right, Yeah, it's definitely. But the thing that's weird about it to me is just that if there was ever a game that would be okay for you not to do it, it would be this, you know, because it's a remake of a game that doesn't have it, so you'd actually just be staying true to what it is. The fact that they're uncomfortable doing that just indics It's like, Oh, you're just never going to They're just never not going to do it.
Speaker 5: That's what that means to me.
Speaker 1: I care less about it being in the game and more about it signaling to me is like, Oh, they're just too afraid to just not put that in.
Speaker 4: I don't know why it becomes a big deal.
Speaker 5: It's just I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's whatever.
Speaker 6: I don't care anymore, and it's moving forward. It's just everything has it, everything needs to have it. Kind of feels weird when you don't. Now It's like when I went back and played Black, it was kind of like a it felt it was kind of it feels like kind of like a shock because you're so used to especially when you start getting in the groove of things, I can kind of like start fucking people up on the fly, like really fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, well, this game is not designed that way. So it's it's interesting to like, oh, wait, no, I gotta kind of just chill and you kind of just slow burn fuck everybody up. And it's very it's very different in that way.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, I don't know, there's like a RoboCop game where like you can't move fast at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is, and it's cool and it's like this.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just think people I think shooters and speed of gun tusunamis to each other, which I understand that, but I think, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think if you're gun, I don't think you can't have speed.
Speaker 1: I just think it's just you know, because in my in my brain, you were always running. You were never not sprinted. You were always running. If you wanted to walk, you tilt the stick a little, But why would you do that. You're just always going full speed. But the thing is your gun was always up. That's thing that bothers me. You want to put sprint in, fine, let me still shoot. That to me is what weird. It's like the argument is like a super soldier should be able to sprint. It's like I think a super SI, a supersolo should be able to sprint without doing this. Yeah, I think print his fucking gun.
Speaker 6: The whole time they're down opening cut scene in five oh yeah, where they're like rolling their down whatever, they're like going faster than ship shooting and doing it's like full on anime and if you it's my only criticism of when you have like a first person shooter and you're representing you're supposed to be playing somebody that can do godlike stuff.
Speaker 1: But then now I'm very.
Speaker 6: Limited, and I'm like, how about just let me do everything? So let me sprint as fast as possible and shoot, because I think they would be able to do that.
Speaker 4: The big product Halo. It comes from the idea that that Halo is a sandbox, and the sandbox was to be fine and tuned. And then the problem is that with if if you just tune it with sprint, but that takes a lot of work.
Speaker 5: But that makes it, that makes it feel like different games.
Speaker 1: That's kind of true. It's cool. I don't mind it. Infinite's good. It's a sprint whatever. It does not a matter, even it doesn't this is a single player game, anyway, who cares? I felt no. I was just gonna say so, it's it's coming out. It was trending, so everybody's talking about it. A lot of people nitpicking, a lot of people excited. Uh, I think more people kind of curious and excited. The thing is like, I don't an't know, man, they got to earn my truck, even with a remake of something that's already like established and good.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you got to prove to me that you can do this.
Speaker 1: They've shot the bed a lot, not like as bad as other people, Like I think everything they've made is good still, like substantively, like nothing's less than like a seven. But like I'm just like, bro, you gotta I don't know. And then they're doing it an Unreal five and Unreal five. Have you guys played a lot of Unreal five games? It sucks, dude, Like what it's crazy how rough Unreal five is because I don't remember having this many issues with any Unreal engine before this. It is crazy, But it.
Speaker 6: Feels like they need to. It feels like Windows eight where in a way that it's like, hey, it's time to t.
Speaker 5: It's a fucking Windows Visted of me.
Speaker 1: It's just fucking insane, Like I don't understand how it's so broken, Like it hitches constantly. I wanted I wanted to get into oblivion so bad, and it's impossible.
Speaker 4: There's moment it's IMPOSSI there's moments in that game where like I just I'm literally just three people, then one person, then I'm a sword, and then I'm like, what the fuck? I was an item?
Speaker 1: Oh it's ten frames a second in twenty twenty five, dude, for for a game that's twenty years old.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on. I'm not sure what's going on with that. Uh yeah, but it's clear to me. It's like it's it's time to It's kind of a jump ship. It's time to oh fucking Unreal six or just just go so Unreal ten, just to like make it like it helps people will out just go to just go just go crazy.
Speaker 5: They really got Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So it's in that engine too, So I'm like, I don't know, Manet, you.
Speaker 5: Really gotta, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta. That's like a seeing is believing kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I gotta play it.
Speaker 6: I think Unreal well, I think, hey, it will be good for unreel though Unreal five, because it's not. It's it's usually pretty straightforward. It was kind of like with the what was the why I always forget their fucking name? Frostbite Frostbit for e a yeah, for for Dice and Battle Hit. Yeah, it was kind of like, Okay, this works well for that, and they're like, all right, make make fucking Dragon Age.
Speaker 4: You're like what.
Speaker 1: They're like what. And then they make Dragon Ageent.
Speaker 6: Frostblity yeah, and Dragon Inquisition and they were like what. And they somehow strung enough bandages together toward it, Like it was like you know one of those things, if you like pull one of the fucking blocks, everything will collapse.
Speaker 1: That's basically it's like putting It's like putting a different chassis, you know what I mean, Like it's like doing that with cars, like this is this is not for this kind of car. This is for like this is for a wide open first person shooter like network multiplayer. Sweet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why how are we gonna make an RPG out of this?
Speaker 1: It was like just do it, yeah, and it rater every model at once.
Speaker 6: Yeah, barely worked. And then of course when they tried it again with the Andromena you saw the results were like we couldn't replicate what we did in the other game, and it just it was it was a fucking disaster. It was a fucking disaster.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, man, I don't know and engines are Engines are weird. Unreal five is kind of iffy. There were even hitches in the in like the when they were showing the gameplay. So I was just like, and I get that it's like early or whatever, but I'm just like, I feel I'm not really all that confident that that's not going to be there when it comes about. I would imagine November next year because that's the twenty fifth anniversary. Oh okay, I would imagine, but yeah, I don't know. Whatever.
Speaker 5: So it's it's it's new.
Speaker 1: People are talking about it, and because we were talking about it, it was trending a lot.
Speaker 5: Must have caught the eye.
Speaker 1: Of some people in our government because they were fucking They tweeted, oh so game stop, Yeah, that's what it was, game stop two, eat it out, something about oh, the console wars are over, so like they're almost like a like some dumb.
Speaker 5: It is really cringe.
Speaker 1: But it was like they were just like we at GameStop officiate the end of the console war whatever with with Halo coming to PS five and and the White House responded with Trump and a Master Chief holding an energy story outside the White House with the wrong amount of stars on the flag. It was like saluting, uh, like, oh another war ended by Trump or whatever. Yeah, which that premise is funny, like they just like, oh another war and it's like, okay, yeah that's not bad. But like the just the AI image of the idea of a draft dodger in the master Chief suit is so funny.
Speaker 5: It's just like I can't.
Speaker 1: I want to fight the coming in, but my bone s I don't want to. I don't want to mess up my bones fighting the.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be the master gif.
Speaker 1: Scar me.
Speaker 4: Give it a job, give it, give it a good old Johnny.
Speaker 1: Take that six year old and groom him into taking my place in thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, twenty five years.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go, I'll wear it. I'll wear this suit.
Speaker 6: I'll wear.
Speaker 1: He would kill him, Yeah, I would?
Speaker 4: Isn't is john Does he have an age?
Speaker 1: I think he's like technically he's technically like forties physically, because I know he's what he's technically what he's he's way older than forty. He's been alive right for more than forty years. But like, I don't, I gotta be real. I don't know the specifics because I just don't give a shit. You know, I really have never cared how old the Master he was, you know, at least at least not to a specific degree.
Speaker 6: It's like, oh, I wonder if he's twenty. Never asked the question how old is Shepherd? You know, thirty two?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 4: I don't know, probably in his thirties how old.
Speaker 1: I don't care, Amander, because I think I remember playing the Masspect one. He probably has me like I remember being like, oh, I think I knew his age or something like it does have an age? Actually, he absolutely, lily does have an age.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, a canonical age is.
Speaker 1: Twenty nine years old and mass Effect one, Oh, okay, when they were they were born in April on April eleven to twenty one fifty four, and the first game begins in twenty one eighty three. Okay, yeah, is that right? Twenty nine fifty four eighty three.
Speaker 5: I'm not I guess that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. Man, Yeah, I'm stupid. That's a simple man.
Speaker 6: If there's more than If there's, that'd be like nineteen thirty for the two digits, I will I refuse to do it.
Speaker 1: In my head. That's insane.
Speaker 6: I refuse even when I know the answer. I'm the second I will like this. So it's like, oh, what's what's ten times eleven? I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 5: Nope, eleventy ten.
Speaker 1: What's fucking ten times ten?
Speaker 4: Six?
Speaker 1: Couldn't be bothered, not my business.
Speaker 4: You just give the guy the wrong amount of money.
Speaker 1: Take it.
Speaker 6: Ask me, and fucking you gotta ask me in single digits.
Speaker 1: So if you want one plus one plus one.
Speaker 6: Keep going. We can get there eventually.
Speaker 4: That's one hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, and Halo, wait fifty two. So in the original game, yeah, he's like early for forties, like forty one or forty two or something, because in Infinity's forty nine and that was like five years later, I think.
Speaker 4: But hasn't he went to sleep budget of times?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been eat. That's kind of the Yeah, that's kind of he's been in cry asleep for a lot of that time. I feel like this is really bad for you. It was probably technically like one hundred maybe like early thirties. It probably thirty one or something. Sense, it's very weird.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's good bad for your brain. It's a weird thing.
Speaker 6: That conceptzing your brain and then turning it back on then freezing your brain.
Speaker 4: You've done it a lot.
Speaker 6: Hey, we don't think about that.
Speaker 4: He's really not okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah there it's the jury's out for whether it's really too fucked up or not.
Speaker 1: It was like an RFK in the Halo universe. That's like, that's like cryo is bad for your brain. That was easier.
Speaker 6: A prophet comes out of his throat. Whoa sorry? Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: You remember that video that the old lady that he brings us up every now and again. But there we saw a video. I don't even remember what do you remember what the context of the video was.
Speaker 4: It was it was like three a m. It was some bullshit you were watching, But it wasn't like some like It was just a video of a person who looked at existent. But it was this woman that looked like black one looked at the Prophet of the Truth. I swear to God, I swear, I swear like I'm not lying. He's not likely he looked like because he said I think he looked. He opened his mos like this lady looks like the prophet of truth. And I was like, what the fuck are you saying?
Speaker 1: And he turned to me. I was like, that is actually but that's crazy and they're like hanging jowls and everything. Damn, and you can find it again or what that is?
Speaker 4: That is such an in descript video.
Speaker 5: You can't find that again because like he's like, what are you sirt?
Speaker 1: Not many people probably made that connection. Some people that did didn't like save it or whatever. It wasn't even that interesting video by itself, Like that was like it was like random news events or something like that.
Speaker 4: But like it was during COVID where.
Speaker 6: I feel like there was so much content just poured on the Internet that's just like randomly not there anymore.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh, well, the world's sort of hen let us take this off the internet that I'm sure I can't find it.
Speaker 1: I do remember that. I do remember that, but that really derailed me. I forgot what I was talking about.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 4: That was a wild fucking evening.
Speaker 1: God damn. Yeah. But yeah, so yeah, So the White House tweeted out and then I think I can't remember if it was Homelod security or what they tweeted out them in the war hog on the Ring and they're like destroy the flood or whatever.
Speaker 6: Ice Oh that I did hear about because it was like a Halo dev who was it? Somebody came out and was like, what the fuck is this kind of a thing?
Speaker 1: Oh, A couple of like I think I just saw one of them, and I saw Jamie Griesmer, who was old but he made the original. He was like the guy in a lot of documentaries you see him talking about like a thirty second loop of fun of if like his whole thing was like he was famous for talking about like if you can recreate the same thirty second loops of fun over and over again, you've got a great video game. But he he talked about, like it's kind of crazy to compare like groups of people based on their immigration status to a you know, a zombie, parasite parasitic. Yeah, it's kind of crazy. And by the way, that guy's not even necessarily like a left leaning person. He seems like like kind of like a centrist maybe even like kind of right leaning. But like even he was like, what the what that's not he was he was like, the flood are not an.
Speaker 5: Allegory for immigration.
Speaker 1: There are space zombies because we thought that was cool, right, So it's yeah, I don't know, man, it's weird out there, dude. And then Games I was like playing back and forth. They were like doing their own like AI slop kind of photoshops back and forth with each other with a trump and chief and all that. It's very weird. It's a very weird week for Halo in general.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna go to the event too. I didn't. Yeah, it was crazy to say as well.
Speaker 4: So this weekend, Loulie and I went to a live performance of Night Before Christmas where the voice actor of Jack was there. It was Danny Effman, the voice actor of Jack.
Speaker 1: Danniell was there.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: He's as tatted up as he was.
Speaker 4: He's heavily he's as you showed this on the heavily tattooed like toy and he.
Speaker 6: Kind of looks like if I didn't know better, I was like, Oh, that's that guy's a Nazi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the amount of suspicious tattoo, Yeah, yes, it's just what it looks like.
Speaker 6: But you know, there's no evidence of that at all. It's just that thing was.
Speaker 4: It was very much so the opposite of that ship, the vibe he was getting because the DA.
Speaker 6: Had on Bonga there too. The people that were left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the love Little Girls.
Speaker 7: It makes me feel so good that there was Keith David did the voice Woggy Boogie because Ogie Boogie's voice was there.
Speaker 1: Yes, Dave was there.
Speaker 4: Who else was there?
Speaker 5: She did talk to you said, yeah, I got him on the show.
Speaker 1: I would have loved would be running through the.
Speaker 6: Hollywood Bowl like a freaking like a freaking charger left for dead after.
Speaker 1: The blood and fucking bodes on me.
Speaker 4: Would you like to be on my podcast?
Speaker 1: So you're scaring me.
Speaker 4: You're scaring me if I'm down?
Speaker 6: But if I do, will you leave me alone?
Speaker 1: Will you leave? You're scared of me? I was on the Community.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it was really fucking cool because Danny Effman is really good at singing. Yeah, so like yeah, but like to a degree I didn't, you know, because it's like obviously there's he's the leading, but there's like this production and then there's like, oh, you're really because he's saying, okay boogie song because you know he's gone sort of respect. He saying Noggy Boogie song for him and he sung it amazingly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and he did write that song with them. Keith David fucking killed it. Jane Monne was there too as Sally.
Speaker 1: That's been crazy.
Speaker 4: It was really funny because like she justsed about Sally and then she turned around and had more ass than like every other person there.
Speaker 6: And I was like that jarred me.
Speaker 5: And I was like, whoa, see, Sally's a strange.
Speaker 1: I was like, uh, it was not necessarily what yeah, yeah, it was just.
Speaker 4: Like the theme probably yeah exactly. It was like, oh, but it was. It was really really, really really dope. I hope to go again next year. It was fucking wild. They all performed so fucking well.
Speaker 5: It was I bet, yeah, that sounds awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't think he David would be there. That's fascinating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Jenny, he's also really old.
Speaker 1: God in the seventies, eighties, he's about to be eighty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's really old, but I was like, he's still upromspry guy for someone his age, relatively Absolutely, yeah, in the league composer of of the original Night Before Christmas, he's mad old now. But he was there and that was singing too.
Speaker 5: Is that not Danny?
Speaker 4: No, Danny Elfman is the not the leak poser, but he's the Chris Horny was he might have composed alongside the guy that I'm talking about, but I forgot his name.
Speaker 1: He's also look it up.
Speaker 4: I'm curious read like eighty five years old, still composing extremely Well, what's his name?
Speaker 1: You remember? I forgot composed?
Speaker 6: Old fella?
Speaker 1: This old fella? What's up? Man? Whoa before Christmas?
Speaker 6: Can Danny Elfn coco post someone else?
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe you might have to ask that. I'm pretty sure Danny Elfin did the entire thing because every interview that I ever saw about then before Christmas, and I watched at a lot of them, Yeah, it was him.
Speaker 6: He finally settled it though, he said that it's a fucking Halloween theme Christmas movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, of course it is.
Speaker 6: It was crazy because I obviously, I mean, it is obvious. But there's the people doing the same thing with Diehard.
Speaker 1: Is it a Christmas movie? They're like, is it a Christmas? Movers? Like what is it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 6: Somebody now, that's fuck that fuck that's fun Holy ship, dude, man.
Speaker 1: Chris, that's not funny. That's not funny.
Speaker 6: That's take on die Hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we like Bruce Willis, it's a tragedy that is so not funny that hurts me. I cannot laugh at that. I cannot. I cannot laugh at that. You beat mother. I was threw up.
Speaker 5: All right, we gotta willis we all love.
Speaker 1: We gotta I gotta recenter myself. I even like the free die hard man. Yea, even that one. I've seen all the diehards. Uh yeah, so yeah, so Danny Alpha, Yeah he was there, he was It was awesome. He was awesome. That sounds cool. I would uh yeah, that sounds.
Speaker 6: I probably would have well, I would have went if Jojo was here, if I knew about it.
Speaker 4: Likely it was a good time, dude, we mean, Lily went. It was fucking awesome. It was at the Hollywood Ball So they have ship food, unfortunately, like some of the worst whatever had in the place, like this place.
Speaker 1: Like stale Chios.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like a popcorn that looks like it was re pop somehow.
Speaker 1: Honest.
Speaker 6: Most venues I go to have shipp food, yeah, I usually not.
Speaker 4: There's a few venues make a sandwich and bring it.
Speaker 6: I mean some some some like some people trying to think of a venue I went to where I was like, oh, it was fucking delicious. Nothing's popping up. I usually I'll have like drinks of alcohol. I'm like, god, that's fine.
Speaker 4: There's a few ballparks have some pretty good food, like Yankee Stadium has some pretty solid but it's also like, well it's the food. Would you not bring the food up also with you, you know, like you're you're at Yeah, there's a fucking Puerto Rican spot or make down the street.
Speaker 1: Just bring that up in there with think about Yankee Stadium and baseball stadiums in that city, I guess specifically is that like they're so close to everything else. Yeah, but there's no reason not to if you're going to sell food in the stadium, there's actually no there's actually no reason not to make it good because people are just gonna walk across the street and get other ship. But uh, here in the Hollywood Bowl, like you're kind of isolated, like you're they've got you, you're dead to rights.
Speaker 5: It's like when you're in a theme park. It's like where you're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're gonna fight the line to get out of here and then fight the line to get back in. Now you're not gonna do That's very cool. Your fucking drilled cheese that we put that we heat it up at ten degrees.
Speaker 8: Eight weeks.
Speaker 6: I do need to find more ship like that though, because uh my, you know, I've been to like a billion shows and my favorite was because of like, well, the way it moved me was the string quartet of of what's that fus name? Yeah, well, I don't know how I forgot say, but yeah, some guy going, some guy just going.
Speaker 1: It was just a gea the string quartet. They threw down their instruments and we're just going. They were fing what is it called the throat singing?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: The is that what it is?
Speaker 4: I think something like that gild all Chinese.
Speaker 1: Destroy that's not them anymore.
Speaker 6: That Do you think they still feel something about that?
Speaker 1: He passed his body like like agroism.
Speaker 4: Must be the wind, so something else crazy happened? Uh the Tyler creates situation. I still don't know what the let me start it for you. As we know, the late the great D'Angelo died.
Speaker 1: That's right. I think we covered that on the show.
Speaker 4: Flowers The Loss of the Angelo.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable Artists.
Speaker 4: Voodoo is one of the best sol albums of all time. Really unfortunately died so young too. Yeah, so he died very young.
Speaker 1: He was like twenty nine, right or something like him as the broad man with his chest up in his abs.
Speaker 6: He was like, he's six jangle fe clone, ask motherfucker over here, fully grown, right, he said.
Speaker 1: Like someone that. No, he would have been like in his thirties when he first broke out. Yeah, he was like in his fifties. Oh okay, yeah, I think it's fifty nine.
Speaker 4: It was like some nine he was No, I think he was at fifty.
Speaker 1: He was like fifty one. Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, he was still sucking up forcing.
Speaker 6: He was tracking a fucking red Dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unshaken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the best track of the game. And it's really unfortunate Tyler obviously Tyler, you know, did he kill him? No? No, he cancer really unfortunate too.
Speaker 6: Oh that's the that's that's like that unless you're Jordan Peterson's wife.
Speaker 1: She survived it somehow.
Speaker 4: Dude, shout out to her for just simply that, but.
Speaker 1: Speaking of a not to derail it because and we can't because there's nothing else about this, but like fu with the David thing is just kind of oh, it kind of.
Speaker 4: Just apparently he might be innocent. That's what I heard just like I guess, I guess that that looks a mob boss ordering a hit, and then the other person that did the hit takes the fall for it.
Speaker 6: Like oh j yeah, like you know, it's like a way like that, if somebody else did it, it was David's fucking idea, or they did it on David's behalf, very like like oh ship, this is getting too real.
Speaker 1: He did live streams with her live streams.
Speaker 6: What do you say?
Speaker 1: What do you say to that? It's like it's too stupid, it's too stupid. Now what did Tyler do? David?
Speaker 6: So, Tyler stop to DAVIDSU it's.
Speaker 4: Important important line. So what happens is that Tyler, being a really big fan of you know, classical soul music, he was like, oh, really unfortunate that, you know, a great man is lost today. And Tyler's fans are like.
Speaker 6: Where's your new music?
Speaker 4: We don't give a fulah blah wears you new music, obviously being parasocially idiots people that are online, and Tyler kind of got mad because Tyler is like something I brought up where it's like it's very clear that Tyler created his fan base doesn't have this appreciation for important black music as Tyler does, which is duh, that's an obvious thing. Clearly most of the Tyler's fans are white people, especially particularly his modern fans, and Tyler was like.
Speaker 1: He liked the tweet that says, these these sun Dodgers.
Speaker 4: Really don't give a fuck about anything that I talk about, really, and people got his fans got mad about that.
Speaker 1: Dodgers, Yes, he said, son Dodgers. He just liked it.
Speaker 4: People now know he tweeted, he posted that, and then what you call it? Someone tweeted about the fact that like, obviously they don't reallyspect the music that he loves that he's made, which is very true, the music he involves himself with. And then what happens is people started getting mad and they started looking into old Tyler to create his Twitter, and as we all know, being that age group, Old Tyler Twitter was crazy. It was genuinely like a while, He's put a lot of crazy shit, and people got mad because it was like the kind of fan bases he fostered once upon a time was very obviously people that were not respectful to the kind of culture he very much so loves. So it was like, this is interesting because he's getting his own fan base is like coming at him for being like a piece of shit, and it's like, dude, that was fourteen fifteen years ago when he.
Speaker 6: Was they probably liked it. I don't think so, I don't think. I don't think his modern fans are his older fans. So you think the ones, but the ones that are complaining of the modern fans to be okay, because oh I knew about this shit. I just felt like you knew about this shit, you know, like we were all aware of that. But like, I mean, okay, I mean that makes sense. I just I just think of like I guess I was just thinking of, like I not know, the ones that like the older shit would be the ones that would be this crazy on line is basically how I feel.
Speaker 4: But also the new one's gonna be crazy to you know what's crazy? I think I think a lot of his older fans have departed from his being really big fan but he was probably boring because I'm not a big fan of like I'm I'm not a big fan of Talic anymore.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: I was a huge fan of his when I was younger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you liked him when he was like saying like really fucked up stuff.
Speaker 4: I like, I liked what his music wasn't as a pillowy as it is now, still sucking dick and fucking male butts in the same closet that Tyler Prady gets his close from.
Speaker 6: I don't know, just just being super homophobic. That was funny.
Speaker 4: It was funny, and it was I.
Speaker 6: Was we got what do you say about Jesus or something? And younkers, what do you say? I don't remember, I mean, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 6: He just got like people got really fucking mad because he said something like sacrilegious.
Speaker 4: You just called subsecular bitch and sweet just.
Speaker 1: Call what he's saying. He'll remember. Yeah, fucking younkers man, that was.
Speaker 4: That was a was a wild breakout. That was a wild breakout. But yeah, so he's going through the throws and everybody, and what happens is that all the black people that are that know about him are like, oh dah, dude, your fan base is never no one, no one that respected your culture was really your fans other than the people that look like you. Other than that, it's like, clearly they don't give a fuck about any of the ship you're talking about when it comes to music, you know, like no one, no one cares about the fucking reverends. He has to need a baker and fucking Celine dionce by that his music because it's just that's not what they're there for, especially his modern fans unfortunately. Like I love flower Boy, and that's where I jumped off the bandwag in the face because I just didn't like Igor very much.
Speaker 6: I see, you know, I feel like it's interesting. What the fuck san luis obese bo dude?
Speaker 1: The phones are unusable now bad.
Speaker 6: It's like I have the fan calls all the time, I have the thing the block her, but then I fucking it fucks up my what you call it whatever?
Speaker 1: My real ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my doctor's call, and I'm like, fuck, I didn't answer my doctor's call.
Speaker 6: Yeah, crazy you kind of you can't use it, but yeah, I know it's I know's it's annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah you you got did you find it?
Speaker 5: I couldn't find that. I was trying to find the name.
Speaker 4: You ever heard troncrat rape or pregnant bit. Just of my friends had a threesomes? Yah, yeah, just that era of him was like but that was all of them, and clearly you know that what you call it, Earl left. Earl had got to put up somewhere. He got his detention, not the tension, but like rehabilitation thing, and yeah, it was different. He was like, oh, I don't think this is funny anymore. I worked with women that faced this mestic abuse. Yeah, he got I don't like this no more. And he was like already logged out well before everybody else.
Speaker 6: Do you think that many people hit him up? The suck sucker dicks who Earl?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why because of his d s ls?
Speaker 6: Do you think do you think the interesting looking creature do you think do you think like many many of the people were just like, hey man, you know his lips are kind of crazy, like you can, I can I borrow unfortunate it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I think I think I very much, So go on Deadline saying this. I think he is a much better rapper than most rappers we have right now. I think he's better than Kendrick as a rapper. I think when it comes to album making, Kendrick makes more fluid albums one hundred percent. But I think Earl is just a better rapper than Kendrick. I'll die on that hill. I don't, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's a shocking thing to say because of how much reverence there was for Earl and back to the in the day.
Speaker 1: It was little too from my name is Earl or no, yeah close close, they won't have the same name getting mixed up Jason Lee or whatever that I thought it was Earl. I thought it was sweats. My name is Earl.
Speaker 10: That was like a Sidefeld situation where like that was also his real name. Oh you know, yeah, you know what. I think you just changed the game. I think that's I think that's true. Actually, how many people have done that? I have had sitcoms that was their real name? Like a few my name is, my name is Earl Jones, fucking insane. I feel like that's having a lot though.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're absolutely right, because I think even Fraser's name was Frazier is.
Speaker 6: Bill Cosby Bill Huxtable and uh Huxtable Yeah not Cosby?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: God, I loved fucking A New World. That was my ship, dude, what new world? A different world at a different world because of because of Linette's spin off.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sent me flash but show no, I just reminded me of what you said. What you said reminded me of like that fucking that fake m r PG that never came out, that was always advertising all the gaming New World that was like different like Different World or something. I think it was called something very similar to that. It never came out.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm still waiting for that fucking human game where you know.
Speaker 1: The guy that was never make came outside.
Speaker 6: I came out I think in like the three sixty Days or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm waiting for Too Human two. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It was like in development he human too to to Human to Human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't. I saw that. I was like, I'm good. I play.
Speaker 5: I remember playing the demo and being like this is bad.
Speaker 4: This is bad.
Speaker 6: I saw a game plan. I was like, I'm bad. Demos were such a fucking angering experienced man.
Speaker 1: I hated.
Speaker 4: I was like, what the fuck is this? I had to download this ship it was balls.
Speaker 1: I see that game.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it's called, but it was the your You're an Astec war hunting down piece of the Doors.
Speaker 1: It's like you remember that.
Speaker 6: It was like this fucking like indie game because you've talked about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what what say? So I say it again? I genuinely hear did you say speaking span?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Well, on that note, I play the dude.
Speaker 1: If they called it, they weren't even that yet.
Speaker 6: It's crazy, not even that yet.
Speaker 1: Whatever, that is very true. On that note, I guess, I guess we'll move on to somequestions. Yeah, from patients over a Patreon our comp slash snart tank when everything go over there join at any tear, ask us some fucking questions, toss us what was the matter you had? Something? Lily?
Speaker 4: Lily was asking me a dumb ass question, right, She was like, would you would you let Superman punch you in your jaw? For ten billion dollars? And I was like, does he have to hit you as hard as he can? Or can he moderate his strength?
Speaker 1: What does this mean? So?
Speaker 6: Can he hit you with a zero point one percent of like his hour?
Speaker 4: Because they can they can control. Yeah, they can control the limits of their strength.
Speaker 1: They couldn't. They'd be mad.
Speaker 4: I would do it.
Speaker 1: I would do it, but like because I think Superman would have He wouldn't kill me, he wouldn't try to kill me.
Speaker 6: But what would he would he?
Speaker 1: Like treat you?
Speaker 6: Like Batman and make sure that you die, like twenty.
Speaker 1: Years kind of guy. I feel like he's not that kind of guy.
Speaker 6: But the thing is that, like, I mean, people forget that he when he I guess when you're just a regular person, a normal guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's not, He's not.
Speaker 6: He's not gonna land near Chris, break the fucking general area, walk up to him and then hit him and.
Speaker 4: Chris turns with the dust what if?
Speaker 1: So uh? He hates Chris like this is dark side sun, this is dark side.
Speaker 6: Crying and and he needs to be dealt with.
Speaker 1: And then you know, he's like, are you saying that you're gonna brainwash him into making him dark side?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? That's so many running away from him and like him, just this strong everything. He's like, Brian's really slow for some reason. Glasses, he's shape shifting right now. He's trying to blend in with the you think I don't see you, you dumb.
Speaker 1: The nerve whins up and he.
Speaker 6: Misses for some reason, and the general areas devastating, completely gone. Everything after your face is god.
Speaker 1: The nerve of your friends sabotaging that or laughing this is so funny. Oh, Chris is about to get ten billion dollars. Yeah, just by like taking like a point six point barely anything percent strength punch from Superman. Let's hypnotize him into thinking that he's a real dangerous threat because there he punches him way hard. As if if I got ten billion dollars, your lives wouldn't also dramatically improve. I don't need ten I barely need one billion dollars.
Speaker 6: Maybe I've seen Chris.
Speaker 1: I'm raising everybody up with me. But you're like, Noah, I got it, I got an idea. Jealous's let's kill him. Basically what they're all poor.
Speaker 6: What makes it worse is that you're dragging two parties into it, like you're also making Superman a murderer and murdering your friend. He's killed before. It's fine, he's killed before, but like people, he's needed to. Yeah, but he got his defense, his heath thought he needed to, so it's okay. Oh sorry, this reminds me.
Speaker 1: Before we get into questions, we're talking a little bit about something before the show. Then I wanted to I wanted to pick the audience's brain, and I want to see what the audience thinks of this. So if you if you have something to say to this. I want to read the comments. Let me say the fun up seriously, yes, so relax. So uh. You know, women always get credit for like women can create life or whatever. Fucking what big deal. But like the thing for me is like I feel like I feel like men can create life too through violence.
Speaker 4: I think men and women create life. Met me, I think, but that's not a fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me let me sell. Let them cook.
Speaker 5: So women give birthday create life.
Speaker 1: I feel like, if I let me put it this way, Kingston, Kingston is Kingston right now, in this very moment. If I had like a nine iron right or like some kind of strong a weapon and I hit you right, like in the right we're just the right amount of force in the right part of your fucking head, you'd you'd be like, who am I? Yeah, you'd be like you'd be a I could convince you that you were now like Tim you know, prospecting pool now, yeah, you know, And then you'd study and you'd become a different party.
Speaker 5: I'd be essentially be creating a new life within you.
Speaker 4: You'd create you create a new life in a sense of like my going zones would be different.
Speaker 1: You're I would create a new line.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't because think of it like this, right, if we buy if we buy a Lego set, right, and we create a bout with the Lego set, sure, and then we throw that Lego set on the floor and then create a dial though with it. Sure that the same Lego set is that it got reshaped into.
Speaker 1: It's a new thing.
Speaker 6: The greater construction is a new thing, but it's still the same Lego set. Socially, that's all that matters about.
Speaker 1: Socially.
Speaker 4: Now get out your step, get out of get out of step.
Speaker 6: Oh I would rather watch that if someone was just instead of being weasley, they were just obnoxious about it, like no, no, that doesn't count, No, no, you can't use that.
Speaker 5: What do you think about the ice rays? What do you think about the ice words?
Speaker 1: Exactly dumb dropping.
Speaker 6: It's not hot. I don't need ice.
Speaker 1: There's no ice. I said, might drinkga you're talking about just throw a drink in their face?
Speaker 6: How about that ice throws acid? He has he has a glass with an ice cuban of some sort of material and acid, and then he gets mad because he throws this guy that's like you're crying stupid bitch.
Speaker 1: That's a good emergency with you. It's a good emergency debate tactic. Whenever you're losing, just pull out the cup.
Speaker 5: Of acid, the fucking gas he's been sipping the whole like them.
Speaker 6: Is like the pump is expanding slightly.
Speaker 4: Explains a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know in PS one game is how like the geometry of some characters like well they're moving will like kind of like ship.
Speaker 5: Really quick stretch because it's like it's it doesn't really quite know how to like maintains like that. That's what's happening with the cup.
Speaker 4: I would love that debates where people are just like, shut the fuck up, and the guy as it keeps talking, he just grabs fucking I don't know, modify it from his leg throws.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get so nervous with that couple of water rank any of it. It is kind of it's just been steady there as like a hazard. He asked for it, and then it's just.
Speaker 4: Like I'm gonna I'm gonna drink it when I need to drink it.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 6: It's like it is making me nervous a little bit too. I was like, are you guys nervous about water not being.
Speaker 1: Pussy because you're gonna move your hand and it's gonna you're gonna launch it, and it's gonna fly right into my pc'nap into its glass. The glass will land perfectly, and then it'll slowly pour over everything. Oh no, it's broken.
Speaker 5: Oh no, thousands of dollars.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking about how like if my PC broke out upset, I'd be and I'd be like, well that would really I'm really furioust my.
Speaker 6: Ass because I've I'm like, oh I'm i've I'm good right now, like every you know, and then all of a sudden, unnecessary expense would be out of it.
Speaker 1: That is the ever somebody gets a new car and then they immediately wreck it immediately.
Speaker 6: And I have seen people drive off the lot of cars and get it, particularly in Glendale, California.
Speaker 5: Interested that is, but like I've seen that too, dude.
Speaker 4: You know how much do you so? A car off the lot is meaning like forty percent less in general?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 6: Obvious people don't get that insurance. They're usually on their way to get the insurt.
Speaker 1: It's crazy about that, is that like that's only true for like for cars generally speaking, like that amount of depreciation.
Speaker 4: Oh, like how quickly they yeah, how quickly they appreciate.
Speaker 1: But it's also it's the only thing that we acknowledge that that's true about, because that is true for everything, like when a house is when you when a house is off the market, it does literally depreciate value. We've just somehow agreed that it doesn't.
Speaker 6: It's because of the they reappreciate.
Speaker 4: They appreciate later on the houses in general, so it's like a it's like a right, but not really though, they do appreciating value.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is because of what we've set up, that's how it works. So I'm saying literally.
Speaker 6: By structure, like the moment a house is done being built, it's already closer to it's already starting its decline.
Speaker 1: Right, But that's so stupid as well.
Speaker 6: That's true of everything.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm saying. We only acknowledge that's true about cars.
Speaker 1: But that's so it's dumb. Was like, Okay, let's funnel all of our acceptances of this concept into the car and not acknowledge.
Speaker 4: That for everything. It is dumb for everything, But it's also the law of like.
Speaker 6: Well, duh, you hear what he's saying, because like when all depreciating it price is gonna blowup one day.
Speaker 1: He's like, well, yeah, like within your lifetime, your house will depreciate in literal value, not like in the value that we give a literal constitution. Yes, as the ship that my parents have had to deal with with our house is insane. Like oh fucking wasps tunnel into the fucking walls. Oh fucking the boiler almost exploded. Oh fucking x y. You know what, Like there's like a million things.
Speaker 5: Oh the fucking water that's been soaking.
Speaker 1: Into the ground because it's been raining so much.
Speaker 5: It's like bleeding through the basement walls.
Speaker 1: Oh sick. You know. All of those, By the way, way worse than the ways in which a car depreciates generally for the most part. Yeah, because cars, at least can they get recalled. They get like, oh, something's wrong, we got to bring it in and fix it. They don't do the house. If something's wrong with the house. It's like, fuck you, dude.
Speaker 4: Think about cars that they're I think I agree, but like cars are meant to be things that work, and.
Speaker 1: I understand, I I understand the concept, you're taking it out, you're risking it consistently.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 5: I just think it's it's weird that it's like.
Speaker 1: The only thing because everything depreciates immediately.
Speaker 6: If it was more stable, like the way we do appraise cars, then it would it would it would be much more chill in the way that the housing market goes up and down like insanely. So there's times where it should just be you should make a lot less money when you're selling your house technically because it probably is worst off the foundation's worth of worse off. There's a lot more risk in buying this house that this used house. But because the housing market, you can actually make serifically more money.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't do anything even if you don't like because my parents we we we you know, we rebuilt the basement. We did a bunch of shit to the house. But like a lot of people like, you can just hold onto it. You can hold onto that house, not do anything. You can probably let mold fucking fester as long as you hide it. You know, that house goes up in value even though it literally is worthless. That's that's all I'm saying is because of technically I can go and take my car. I can go and take my car right, put in a new stereo in it, and because I fucked with it.
Speaker 6: It's worth it's worth less.
Speaker 1: Definitely less. Yeah, I honestly find somebody you know off the actually supercars.
Speaker 4: But those cars suped up to ship they're worth so much less unless they're like a fucking hyper rare version of.
Speaker 1: My ride cars. They always had like the p S two in the fucking seat.
Speaker 4: Imagine having one of those.
Speaker 1: Now, well you know what's funny, Well, that would that would be interesting. I wonder now it would probably be worth a lot.
Speaker 11: Weird.
Speaker 6: It's the lame as fuck.
Speaker 1: When like remember that to sick.
Speaker 4: Remember remember the vans with the screens in the back part of your head?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 1: Now you're like, was like that's so cool.
Speaker 6: Now I'm like, this is fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: We built the p S two in to the core of this car. You can't actually take the PS two out. You can't take it out. Sorry, you gotta you gotta open the collapse the car is actually this is you thought you were getting a car with a PS two integrated into it. What you actually got was a PS two that drives. Really, this is primarily a PlayStation dog. This is me exhibit.
Speaker 6: If you want to drive this car, you gotta be playing the PS two the entire time, yea.
Speaker 1: And you gotta be playing a game that looks like the route that you're going. So I hope wherever you're going is exactly a ridge racer type for or whatever, which means would only go a little tracy.
Speaker 4: I don't know any single exhibit song.
Speaker 1: I know it? Really?
Speaker 4: What song do you know?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Really, Yeah, name one real quickly if I can remember it.
Speaker 6: I'm sure at least no pop to exhibit. No, that's a good one. That's a good one. That's actually one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: Exhibit. That's really interesting.
Speaker 6: Paparazzi you've heard, remember it. It's the shame niggas in the rap game only for the money and the fame actually large, you never and it has that soothing beat. I am, and.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves me, the paparazzi. I am.
Speaker 12: I'm exhibiting exhibit.
Speaker 1: Look at me and yo.
Speaker 5: Platinum selling artists.
Speaker 6: Two in your car? Due there are They took.
Speaker 5: The p S twos back by the way when they were done Philmings.
Speaker 1: They're crazy. You're lying. No, I'm dead serious. The whole premise, I yes, or like a lot of that fancy ship, specifically with game consoles. If they had a game console in the car and that was like shows you like, they would show it to you and then they would they would take the PS two back. It was like exhibits PS two or something, and then they were like, get your own PS I, I gotta play. You don't know any I don't know what about x.
Speaker 6: X rearrange the whole game with my rugged sound X. I won't even say your own name when I come around?
Speaker 1: What about back to back? Front? Sorry? Front to back?
Speaker 6: Oh no, let's get drunken fust show. Please stop running your mouth.
Speaker 1: Let's go. That's great.
Speaker 6: I love hip hop so much, but where I'm from, niggas dot beef never know when the outcome.
Speaker 1: Without one. I genuinely only knew exhibit from that show. I never heard of anywhere.
Speaker 6: What about get your Walk on? You know what?
Speaker 1: I know him from me?
Speaker 13: I also the one that he did with was with in Temptation or something, and we run and we run, then we run.
Speaker 6: It actually was kind of cool. I actually used to running. Yeah, we're building up.
Speaker 1: I just remember he says like he's not only car only to me, he's more orient than a lot of He's dude restless.
Speaker 6: Classic West Coast album came out in like two thousands, thousand and one or something like that.
Speaker 4: Sorry, it's from the better Coast where there's better.
Speaker 6: Solid fucking album. And like you had a play taking on your bike and looks on he's on the highway.
Speaker 1: Of the That was that the dude who was like driving his bike like on on the one ten or whatever. You're like just creamed into some guy and flipping the bike landed on It's crazy. He was on a police he was running away.
Speaker 6: Yes, I saw that.
Speaker 4: It was actually kind of sad he was.
Speaker 1: He was on an exhibit bike. He was he took it.
Speaker 5: He took his bike and it was like pit my bike exhibit.
Speaker 4: And he's like yeah, yeah, like thirty I'm like forty eight.
Speaker 1: There's a game cub on here. I look at that. Put a game on that work. First of all, I like the idea that like even still to this day, the show is still going on, Like let's say like they're still getting Yeah, pit by right is still going on. In twenty five and they're like, yo, we got a game cube. You got a GameCube. This thing can run. It's only plays only play Bloody Roar three, and that's it. That's it.
Speaker 6: We actually broke it can only plays well, you broke breaking, like you.
Speaker 4: Broke it in there that the idea is that you can only play like four games.
Speaker 1: We wielded the CD thing shuts the only game that you can play, and then it gets to lose. Sorry, it's like you gotta shake the disc back into it. It's almost like trying to get a guitar pick out of a fucking guitar.
Speaker 6: We also welded the controller into the seats, so you know, good look backs you playing it.
Speaker 4: Gotta play with your ball.
Speaker 6: She's just like you're like touching the seats like trying to control it. No, no, we're not even talking about where the screen is there. Anyway, you had to sign this contraint is down the windshield the whole of a bike.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So it's like it's like it's like a little inward listen dog.
Speaker 6: We know you're having engine troubles, so we replaced your engine with six p S three's and uh I gave you and a half and half I gave you and a half.
Speaker 1: It kind of works. I heard you were trying to go for a more rusting vibes. So your engines actually just six hamsters running.
Speaker 4: In a circle, fucking starving.
Speaker 1: They're in rough se dog.
Speaker 6: You're having trouble with your combustble engine. So instead we replaced it with a sick combustible hamsters.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you have with your combustible edges, and we put a it's a bomb.
Speaker 6: You had to be well, we put in fucking eight bombs, yeah, eight, but we decided to.
Speaker 4: Replace it with a v eight vegetable jas. Instead, we put seven nuclear warheads in your fucking bike. And it's like, what drive this? This is juice.
Speaker 6: So they're trying, they're trying to crush. They will us juice juice and canting inside the immediately, just juice everywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh God, that show would have been great if they could have kept it going and just let it correne into this space.
Speaker 4: If the next series will be next shibit.
Speaker 6: Next shibbit, Yeah, exhibit, we gotta ask him to do that show.
Speaker 4: Exhibit Where the are you right now?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 6: Come here?
Speaker 5: Probably retired on he's probably chilling.
Speaker 1: He's like he released music recently really yeah, how recent.
Speaker 6: Like last year I think and this year, no specifically this year. Actually we're putting just singles. We would it actually is an album.
Speaker 4: What the I mean? I'm even months one point one eight million.
Speaker 6: His third most popular song is and We Run from Him timptation that makes sense twenty nine million, and then my Name interesting in my name?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 6: Really that's the second most popular. X is the most This one you don't remember? This beat has a fucking snoop dog just sang a bunch of bullshit at the end of it with xes, a bunch of alliterations.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid. Remember this beat? Yes, I do I know this? That's a classic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good times man, that's back when that's back when life was on the rest of my life, it was there was.
Speaker 1: An illusion down and it.
Speaker 4: Isn't that crazy? Isn't it crazy that the world was prettier once more?
Speaker 1: A time to you? That's always true though it was. It's always getting worse because it's more fucking toxic. Ship in the air.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the future is the flow of pretty you know, like when you go into a new place and it's like it shines in a way it doesn't when you're drawn completely disregard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just saying like the future is always less bright, like when you look back, and things always seem brighter as as you gets as you go forward. Unfortunately, because now, especially unfortunately, since we're living, wants.
Speaker 1: To live through history, you know, right, and you want to read about it.
Speaker 6: We thought we were done with time trajectory, which suggests we would be at a place where we had you know, self like automation and then universal basic income, like machines are taking care of labor. That's what time would suggest. But you know, the powers that be made sure that didn't happen, and uh, well, so it could have happened, if you know the people are I think people are dumb.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do the problem of this?
Speaker 1: I think I can blame all that on trans people and immigrants. That all on them. It's fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really, when I think about it. I was watching Dady Vans and he said that trans people and immigrants are the problem.
Speaker 6: Listen, Doug, I built your entire new car out of trans and immigrants, poor unfortunate people, duct tape together, car runs on transjuice. They're gonna do is uh, grab me to a pope.
Speaker 1: You know you gotta do?
Speaker 6: Is grab a transfer just for I didn't rub its?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, it's yeah, I don't know how I feel about that exhibit.
Speaker 4: I don't care what you feel about it.
Speaker 1: Carry off, sign the contract, but.
Speaker 6: What's on his album and then turns it up and just doesn't care what you say anymore. The person's eyeball hard and then twist their fucking groin and turn.
Speaker 1: Off the music. Bame, bam, bam.
Speaker 4: I was a rapper, you know what, he's crazy?
Speaker 6: There really was he? Why did was he even chosen? I wonder he was affordable thing?
Speaker 4: I think he was affordable enough. Also that like that supercar culture is very big over.
Speaker 1: You by what I shouldn't say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know you're talking about that area.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's right fucking that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Exhibit Okay, okay, so we we we started questions a while ago. We didn't read any of them.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we started talking about exhibit.
Speaker 1: My riding.
Speaker 6: That's gotta be.
Speaker 4: The like the thumbnail.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what hit my exhibit? What is it?
Speaker 9: What exhibit my exhibit?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm on fire.
Speaker 1: Hit my bike? I don't know. We figure out something. I do. I do love the idea. It's just some fucking god for saken piece of ship bike or just some absurd it's.
Speaker 6: Literally a bicycle, but listen, just way too much ship on it.
Speaker 1: Tca rode In says, Hey, gang hurt. The craziest thing from a horror related podcast isn't dead pixel. Oh okay, no good uh? I heard the craziest thing from a horror related podcast. One of the hosts of this podcast was friends with this kid who wore a bandana a banana costume for school events, just for fun. It was so popular that someone proceeded to rip off his bit, so now that it's so there were now two guys wearing banana costumes. Years later. The guy who stole the original kid's bit was part of January sixth. I have no questions, but I just wanted to tell you this.
Speaker 16: That that's imagine like you see you you were that kid, right, and you'd like started that bit and then you just retired it and somebody else ripped it off, and then you see that guy on the on on January sixth, I'm wearing a banana suit and everybody calls He's like, yo, are you.
Speaker 1: A January sixth? Was like, no, that's that's Connor probably Wait was he wasn't in the Banana stude at January. That's kind of what I'm assuming you.
Speaker 6: Might have been that guy with the fucking Buffalo homead on. Oh that yeah, that whatever guy. I don't remember his name.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I think uh, I imagine him in the band actually went the riot, So.
Speaker 6: I would be very upset that I've never seen any footage of Banana man at fucking He was shot on site, he was down immediately, and they just they opened fire. That's why the cops didn't kill any of them. Well they killed that one chick.
Speaker 1: Well, they didn't count him because they thought he was a real banana. So it's like, oh, we didn't kill anybody that's a banana.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they but they like they had no more ammunition. That's why they didnt shoot anybody, right.
Speaker 1: They unloaded into the banana.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was one other girl that got shot, but that was that dude's last bullet.
Speaker 1: He was like, fucking on that one.
Speaker 6: Bullet, I gotta really save it. And then some crazy bitch trying to climb through the window would that's actually what I actually saw was I don't know if you ever saw the footage. I think her name is actually bab It or something like that. Like he came up and put it in her eye, like he was pushing her eye back, and then he pulled the trigger.
Speaker 1: Is that true? That sounds that sounds very so brutal.
Speaker 6: There's where that's part where the fucking where the clip the trigger is. It's stop.
Speaker 1: Also is the orbital boat imagining, which is really crazy. The barrel, the barrel goes in, yes, touching the brain basically, but the eye is still in the in the middle of the gun.
Speaker 5: So like, yeah, exactly, that's horrified.
Speaker 4: Jesus, that's gonna be. That's gonna be in the history books. My nephew is gonna read, which is hilarious.
Speaker 6: Yeah, after this wave is done and we started.
Speaker 5: He just put down a claim war either that glamor in front of that.
Speaker 6: Door, lightning on her actually lightning fucking horde mode and starts saying, oh fucking next wave begins in thirty seconds and gears three years three. There's a he had a yeah, he had like hole blode traps.
Speaker 15: He had like oh yeah, the home alone but during the during j Ray six is awesome? Is the capital bill try to protect?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kevin McAllister.
Speaker 4: I was watching Cabin in the Woods and I paused for some wild reason. One of the niggas in the box of the village is Kevin McAllister. He's in there, and I was like, that's Kevin McAllister, straight up.
Speaker 5: Kevin McAllister is in kell in the Woods.
Speaker 6: Kevin McAllister, remember that.
Speaker 1: I remember the leftard. I remember like the weird dance like the left what do you call it?
Speaker 6: A few of the dead I are there, but one of them, I'm dancer, is Kevin mccallus.
Speaker 1: That can't be riding credit. If he would get a credit, if he if that, if he if that that, the image of that character is probably owned by the image of I think Macauaychaulkins wouldn't see any any revenue from that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know. I'm just assuming based on like what I know about how people in that industry.
Speaker 1: Get screwed over.
Speaker 4: Kevin mc Kevin McAllister being chained uppended in the air and it's like, don't drop anything near. If he drops here, we'll turn the trap and he'll kill her, but everybody because we don't have freaking what you call it? What are they called again, Marnie and Jim or something like that. What are they called?
Speaker 1: Marv, Marvin, Harry and.
Speaker 4: Harry, Harney and Jim. I got Marnie from fucking Dune. We don't have their durability. We will die.
Speaker 1: The Kevin in the movie The Cavin in the Woods refers to a monster option from the facility's whiteboard, not to Kevin McCallister from Home Alone.
Speaker 4: It's Kevin.
Speaker 1: There's no Kevin McAllister and Home Kevin.
Speaker 4: He's one of the monsters. You don't want to believe it because you're scared.
Speaker 1: I would believe.
Speaker 4: You're scared to finally acknowledge what Kevin McAllister is.
Speaker 5: That's fun.
Speaker 4: It's okay to be afraid of him.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 5: If Kevin macowson really wasn't that would be awesome.
Speaker 1: I would love that.
Speaker 4: Do you think, do you really really this is real?
Speaker 1: This is real? Ship?
Speaker 4: Do you think if there was a tower defense from the zombies from World War Z and you play it was you and Kevin mcow.
Speaker 1: He began on?
Speaker 4: Dude, I think Kevin.
Speaker 5: Kevin's gone like a child.
Speaker 6: But he's also if he's given the He was saved.
Speaker 1: By an old man with a shovel. They were about to eat that kid like he was gonna be easy.
Speaker 6: They were gonna eat him because he wasn't bloodlusted. He was ridiculous.
Speaker 4: If he wanted blood, he would wait.
Speaker 6: Ah he has well he didn't. He just has to have his fortress and then he'll be good.
Speaker 1: If you put him in the fortress, he can stop like I don't know, probably the rapture fucking won helms Helm's Deep. What's the Battle of Helm?
Speaker 4: Yeah, helms Deep, like he would have like dog, we don't want to go, and where he's gonna die?
Speaker 6: This fucked up fucking Kevin cows legless. I got this. He moves legs the way like go home, dude, just just go home. He had a son he made full into a ditch and then the sun appear next to me. I don't know how he did that was imagine.
Speaker 1: Ninety five grassy Gutter Road. Long Meadow wrote in he says, what is this? Greetings tick ticker locus and brumach what what what's the most egregious thing? What's the most egregious thing you've seen somebody do with something that they bought. I had a friend purchased I had a friend who purchased a sealed copy of Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast last year, and this motherfucker opened it because he wanted to play it. I have out leapt through my microphone through discord and out into his neck, out into his neck of the woods to reverted him back to the state of being a fetus it. Uh. I probably would have done the same thing. I want to play it.
Speaker 5: Here, I can reseal this.
Speaker 6: I mean, why not why not just buy a used one?
Speaker 5: You know, I was pirateing I guess really that and also.
Speaker 1: Just steal it to steal it just wasn't pay because that plays that he paid full price for like open cop that's or like a sealed copy. That's kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: Don't remember there being any like significance around that time when it actually came out. It is all the people that least. I just might have missed it because I I played it, I rinted it.
Speaker 1: And I was like this sucks, and then I was done with that. I don't remember there being like much of at all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just interesting that like I just don't remember the way that people talk about it. I just I missed that whole thing. I'm a Sonic fan to a degree, so a lot too much, so a lot, And I imagine that like that's a really important game because I like Sonic, but I never like googled Sonic and I think that saved me from a lot of like trajectory that would have been pretty detrimental to young.
Speaker 1: I just don't.
Speaker 6: It's just in the same way magmat x when they went three D, they they had a three D a MAGMATX seven. I was just like it.
Speaker 1: Immediately. I was like.
Speaker 4: A little tummy, I need.
Speaker 6: Fucking old school fucking just just side scrolling. That's like Sonic Mania was awesome to me, you know, like shit like that, even even fucking when I played Mega maat x eight, because they did side scrolling, but it was just in like kind of three D graphics still didn't much better, but it just nah, man, there's something about like that old sprite shit just uh fucking charming.
Speaker 4: I would love if things went back to two D, Like if games in general took us to a step back to us two D animation, that'd be really.
Speaker 6: Fun, Like so like I I had a lot of fun playing Blasphemous.
Speaker 1: I don't play the second one.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, but like shit like that, like where there's a lot of cool like indies projects or even like obviously see what.
Speaker 1: People really think of Hollow Night and stuff and and the Silk Song, and I hate that.
Speaker 4: I think Hollow Night is better than Messer metroight now. It really bothers me.
Speaker 1: Like one of the more Metro.
Speaker 6: I tried playing recently, probably a couple of weeks ago, and I honestly was kind of.
Speaker 1: Super Metroid and I was like, I'm good. I was. I really was like, I'm not into this anymore.
Speaker 4: It's kind of crazy. I love that game so much, but I probably probably after playing Holland I'll be like this is a little stale, and that would hurt me so very really for me.
Speaker 6: What it is, though, is the the eerie and ominous tones and stuff is cool, but it's it's like I'm still back in the day. The things that I noticed that I play over and over into my adulthood have a banger soundtrack. So like when I'm playing Streets of Rah two, when I'm playing fucking Sonic, when I'm playing Mega MYNX is whatever, Like there is a banger soundtrack and like turn that soundtrack off. It kind of really devalues the gameplay, like it really does. It's funny up, yeah it's it's still fun, but I'm also like it's a game that soundtrack is like entirely encapsulates me.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I have one. The soundtrack is like why I play it? Or leisure Suit Larry? Is that really? Do you actually know that? No, I don't know. I don't know if that's a real thing. You know, leaser shoot leisure Suit Larry. You know, I've heard the name, but I don't actually know it. It's like a porn game, I think, or like not a porn game, but it's like, you know, it's one of those like Raunch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they came out for PS two, so I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Been a real porn game. But okay, whatever, Yeah, I forget that a lot. There there are.
Speaker 6: There are steam Insane. I have one in my wish lists.
Speaker 4: I think I have one called anime Straining. Someone gifted to me and I've never opened it.
Speaker 1: I should actually play it, Yeah you should.
Speaker 5: I get all the trophies in it.
Speaker 4: I'm never gonna play because is gonna walk in I'm and be fucking clicking some porn game and I'll.
Speaker 6: Be like, no pants, even mc donald duck playing this game.
Speaker 4: Donald Duck had played it.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, I don't I don't know if I have an answer to the question of just like anybody that I know who's bought something crazy that like I don't approve of what they've done, but I don't know. I don't know a lot of people who collect things, I guess or like investing that stuff who don't also understand. Yeah, but and I also just don't give a ship personally, Like I was just like, ah, if.
Speaker 5: You wrap up a I did.
Speaker 1: I threw out an entire like deck of you Geo cards because I was like, I don't know what the this is. I don't know what the is.
Speaker 4: The saying my uncle fucking threw away my cards being a cunt.
Speaker 6: Well it's crazy myself because I was like, I want to cover the screen but on the bottom, but lust goddess, it's in my It's a free to play because there was like a whole you just scroll down on Steam and there was a whole compilation of just porn games on the bottom, like should this be on I guess I'm an adult, so it can.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it still is on the homepage on the bottom.
Speaker 4: I remember, you can't interact with it unless you're you say you're an adult, you're.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but of course everybody does that. Well not that varication is just gonna be gone soon one day.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, we'll see how that happens anyway, But I don't have a satisfying answer. We're gonna move on there. That looks so ridiculous, you know what I'm saying. You got confusing all the smut artists I sub to on Patreon with these names, wrote in he says hello to the little gay men in my phone.
Speaker 5: The actor who played shang Chi sim Simul.
Speaker 1: H recently posted his favorite video games, and it seems like a very genuine interest for him.
Speaker 5: Unlike other celebrities.
Speaker 1: What's interesting is that his taste seems like a perfect combination of all three of you. He loves Halo three, Mass Effect, kotoor Final Fantasy seven, Dragon Age origins, and a few others. What famous person do you? Bangers? Not bad? Not a bad list.
Speaker 4: He knows bangers.
Speaker 6: I like him now well, he said some really some really cool ship before about you're gonna say, he says, is really.
Speaker 4: Before about everything that was happening with.
Speaker 1: I love Halo three and I hate.
Speaker 6: Okay, I like.
Speaker 5: I've never seen at all.
Speaker 4: I saw like a little bit of I just had really good choreography for the first time in a long time on a Marble thing, and I was like, wow.
Speaker 1: It's just hard for me to care about Marble really going At this point.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say Asians was like, whoa, that's also true to be okay, that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Asians are such a benign group of people.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, so I don't care about it. Thank you for thank you.
Speaker 5: I have if it's like I have a if I have a benign fucking you.
Speaker 4: Know, benign cyst on my penis, on your penis.
Speaker 1: That's first of all, that's crazy baseball. And then the doctor it's benign. Get out freezes it, it shatters it when I hammer. Anyway, Uh, what famous person do you hope loves the same type of games you as you me personally? I hope Wes Anderson has a ton of destiny to hours like, yeah, that wouldn't surprise me. That would surprise me very much.
Speaker 4: It would, but it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Because I absolutely the idea of any of those directors even remotely interacting with the live service would confuse the shit out of me. Like if I found out that, like Quentin Tarantony was like, yeah, I'm on marble rifles, you know, Like I'd be like.
Speaker 6: That makes sense, said, I bet he played Clare obscure, that bitch with the feet flying around here. I'm trying to swallow his cameras just like it's moderate.
Speaker 1: Wow, gonna make a movie about this? And I can't make a movie about this. He's fifty sixty seven millimeters fucking film only on her feet.
Speaker 4: I'm still coming. I can't believe I'm still coming.
Speaker 1: Coming for weeks.
Speaker 6: We shot The Hateful Eight, but there's only feet, hateful feet eight.
Speaker 1: He just released his entire discussion.
Speaker 17: Just feet, fiction reservoir feet, Jingo feet, Foxy feet, what else feet, glorious feet, bastards, glorious feet, glorious once upon a time, and feet and feet Jackie's feet.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that'd be that'd be a trash, trash. He's making it one more, right, didn't he have one more coming out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think so once about of time.
Speaker 6: Feet Uh yeah, a good little discography.
Speaker 1: He will make all the good ones, the right one feet stupid with your feet, just like I think it's just YouTube poop to feet. And speaking of YouTube poops, you know, you know the you know the.
Speaker 6: To the right here, I am stuck in the middle with feet.
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen how the YouTube poops, the live action YouTube poos are actually getting really popular now, I've.
Speaker 5: Not seen that now because that Italian guy he.
Speaker 6: Started off it's like a meta.
Speaker 4: It's becoming his own met and I'm like this.
Speaker 1: This is still the only one I go met I've only seen. I've only seen I've only seen that video water still Full. I've only seen that video though, I have not seen any other imitators.
Speaker 6: Make cuts of that one.
Speaker 5: I've seen cuts of it, YouTube poops of that one, I've not seen that.
Speaker 4: What is that moment?
Speaker 1: Is that? Like?
Speaker 4: Is that like YouTube poop inception?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I guess yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I can more people start doing that? Then that becomes a new meta of commentary.
Speaker 6: On the first one, I'm following a page. I'm actually not following him. He's just in my algorithm all the time. He I like what he's doing where he's he's making his own YouTube poops of mostly just regular people having either crashouts or whatever it is. So it's just regular people. And usually people don't do that. It's usually famous stuff. So like, but everyone's while he'll do a famous one. But like, there was a guy that was freaking out about students cheating in class with like AI and all this shit, and so then he just YouTube poops and sentence mixed that and it's so fucking funny because the people are like freaking It's like completely just disrespecting all these people freaking out, Like some of them are like freaking out for like legitimate reasons.
Speaker 1: It's just disrespectful.
Speaker 4: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: I wish I remember the name because I would tell.
Speaker 6: People I really hate how much I enjoy I hate how much I enjoy people being bothered.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 6: I think that's genuinely not a good trait. That's actually I think one of the worst traits of someone to have. Yeah, of course, but seeing someone seeing someone be bothered makes me happier. Do you guys see that video I showed you the the like bodycam footage and then the guy was saying like come here inward with the like the wavy voice, and like like someone with the wavy mils are on it, and like it it looks like I'm assuming it's a cop. You see there's a video of a guy pulling a cop on the guy over and then someone hits the cops car.
Speaker 11: Oh, I think I've seen it fly away he was as.
Speaker 6: He was hauling as. This completely undercuts the racism doesn't even matter anywhere.
Speaker 1: That is everything, everything, everything under that filter is like it is jingle keys in front of you, and it's funny, but it is funny. Yeah, Like I can't help but laugh, but I hear some it.
Speaker 4: I hate how formulaic it is for me, Like I hate how like, oh, that's just gonna make me laugh, damn, And it's my tooth. It's that and racism. It's like, well, that's just that's a that's a save in a photo doc. It's like, well, I gotta save this video for later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to think of like I've seen, dude, I've seen interviews with celebrities where they're talking about like video games, and it's very funny because it's very clear, like you've played video games like you know anymore, and it's fine, you know, but it's like, oh, like he's taking a fucking sip. Finally, the because I think I saw a one for Aaron Aaron Paul because he's in a video game with a with Alana and a bunch of other people. Oh yeah, but he was given an interview and he's like, oh man, bet yeah back in the day, uh Halo, that.
Speaker 4: Was just such a game.
Speaker 1: Like I know he played it, but it's just like the way, you know what I mean. I was like, I know you haven't played in a long time. That's fine, Yeah, but it's funny that it's funny then to see like people who are like actually into it. We're like this guy.
Speaker 4: Anyone that puts Coltur in their top is like, oh this guy really, this guy knows ball.
Speaker 5: That's the lead ball knowledge for sure.
Speaker 4: Coulteur or Dragon Age origin is, oh, this guy knows ball. This guy plays. This guy's a ball player. Yeah, good, No, absolutely, I would I would want I would want Keith David to be a big fan of ball. Just gate three that make me happy. But I just know there's I know, maybe the artist. He might be like, this really interesting story, and I wish they would have let me voice the black Man.
Speaker 1: It would have been better. You know who will or Raven Guard? Who? No Raven Guard? Yeah, I don't even say that. Been sick. I would I wouldn't have killed him. If if David, I wouldn't have killed, I would have spared him. Insane killed. I saved him.
Speaker 6: I had to redo it a few times, but I did say him the first time.
Speaker 4: I said that that part of that game is hard, dude, did you play it on the harder modes?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 6: It's why because at a certain point there's mind flares down there.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the fuck? What is that crazy?
Speaker 6: At a certain point, I'm like, I just don't want to I am over. I feel like maybe it's my age. I'm just over being too frustrated in the game.
Speaker 4: That's what I live for, man. Unfortunately it's bad.
Speaker 6: I beat a significant portion of the God of War twenty eighteen on the hardest setting, and after after a while, I was just like.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 6: Like it's too It did make me, I like, I appreciate when they make me think outside the box, like I need to use the environment to defeat some of these enemies, like, oh, stomp them, get them off the cliff, essentially, get them off the get them ring out, ring them out because trying to be like, you know, I I appreciate that, but then when there's times where you just like you don't have options like that, and I'm like, this is just fucking hard and I'm not having fun anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm not I'm good, you know, yeah, And I live for that. Unfortunately it's bad.
Speaker 4: So I like fucking so I like me trade of Indias and ship those I'm playing so On that game is raping me. I just like that soaks On that game is beating my. It's so much movement time, but in that game isn't It's like a wild movement you get, but it's like it's it's literally I gave it to me.
Speaker 1: If I reached that point too, where I'm just kind of like, if I'm too frustrated, I'm like, I'm not having fun, I'm not enjoying I'm not really enjoying my time.
Speaker 6: I love it, but I only I won't get frustrated if I see the tools that have been presented to me and I just need to do it. Well, if it gets to the point where I need to look up a strategy, I'm kind of like I'm done, you know, because I've done that so many times where I'm like, I can't fucking figure out how to beat this boss, and then I have to look at somebody beat it and I'm like, oh, I didn't think about that.
Speaker 1: That's not I don't like when it's not intuitive.
Speaker 6: You could be it hard as fuck, but just I'm like, fuck, I just need like get good.
Speaker 1: Essentially, Yeah, I like a hard game and like a multiplayer context. I guess like I don't mind that because like that's like there's it's not there's not you don't you can't look up It's not a strategy guy kind of thing where it's just like, oh, it's not like a puzzle in like some game where it's just like, oh, I have to combine the rench with a fucking Recis cup. Why the fun would I even think to do that. Yeah, it's just it's it's skill and competitive.
Speaker 4: I think that's the problem with the competitive one. So I don't give up. And then two, I'm just like, oh, if the overcoming feeling feels really good to me, like Lily's watching me play solkes On right now. She's like, dude, you're crying, like you're tearing right now because you're so upset, like why are you doing this?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, there is a I just so much fun.
Speaker 6: I wonder if Cumphead came out today for me, if the d S three, because it's like I didn't. I didn't play a Shadow of the Aar Tree for that reason because I was just like, I don't feel like it right now. It's like that, where if The Ring City DLC came out today for Dark Souls three, what I play just because where I'm at right now, mentally, I'm like, what I play it? It makes me great experience. So I'm so glad that I experienced all that. But also I'm like, damn, I'm sure I'm missing out on some good ship. But I'm just feeling I'm feeling feeling older.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I'm just feeling older.
Speaker 4: Else when your time being fucking mad at sh all the time, it's it's sensible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Internet annoys me enough. I don't need video games to do and it's our job, so you know, sadly, I.
Speaker 6: Guess if things were like stupid and good, Like if we're living in Australia right now, I think maybe I would feel differently.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: You stomps your house flat like in a way.
Speaker 1: Who Like He's like he has the kangaroo at arms length and is trying to kick him in a cant and then he kisses it on the mouth and like reset it. Like yeah, he's like baffled by man, it's gate dude. He genuinely like it really took him aback. He's like, I've never seen such a human Like.
Speaker 4: I love how they kick you and don't even kick you hard enough to kill you. They kick you enough the second trying to kill you.
Speaker 1: Some of them are well probably someone at the mouth.
Speaker 4: Once I saw a video of one, some guy and that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It was in a gig.
Speaker 4: It was a Latin king kangaroo was just hanging out the last like what's happening right now?
Speaker 1: It's crazy though, if you heard about it, if you heard about a kangaroo hopping through the bronx, would you really be that surprised? I'd be like, well, it wouldn't be as surprised as you would imagine it.
Speaker 5: Like if it was a zoo there.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like an escape from zoo. But that's what I was like, it's not the zoo. Well yeah, I know it escaped Yeah, okay, yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 4: Out fucking was the name the guy kangaro Jack was hanging out on the Bronx Kangaroo hoodie on.
Speaker 1: Get disappointed that I watched it. I remember being a kid and watching it.
Speaker 6: The animated one was so much cooler. They tried to do something with that didn't animated Kingo Jack. They trying to make a franchise of the animated show. I'm thinking, are you serious? Isn't there like two of those movies or something?
Speaker 4: It might be a movie.
Speaker 6: I feel like they were trying to like franchise.
Speaker 4: There was something animated about it. I remember that Anders was a.
Speaker 1: Part of it. Remember Anderson, I remember was in the movie the first one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Kangaroo Maybe, I'm I thought they were trying to like franchise. I swear they were trying to like, do oh, this is gonna be a new mascot kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: Three American Buddy action comedy film bah blah blah blah, let's see no one else originally can sive this an R rated mob comedy. I would have fucked with that. What the fuck is happening? Jackie Wells?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like, oh yeah, I'm fucking I'm on season five with the Sopranos.
Speaker 1: Nice, I've been binge dude.
Speaker 6: It's starting to affect my dialect a little bit. It's actually kind of like it's it's weird. I have to catch myself because I almost want to say, good, show certain things. It's good. It's too it's a little bit too slow, though, that's my only problem. It's it's so because I'm also watching other shows, and modern day pacing is so fucking different.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Remember when seasons would have like twenty episodes, Yeah, and how they have eight episodes on like that's enough, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 6: These these are like fifteen episodes whatever it is. It's a very long seasons. This scenes are sometimes so drawn out, and they'll even shoot things that I'm like, what was that? Why did you show me that? Like it had no significance, But they'll just show like a part like I know they're going this way, cuts to another scene and then shows them traveling again with no fucking dialogue, and I'm like, what are you doing? Why are you showing me?
Speaker 1: What is that? Kangaroo Jack?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, the anime animated like bugs Bunny call Kangaroo Jack.
Speaker 5: Good day in the USA. Good Jesus Christ?
Speaker 6: What the fun Jack talk?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yes he does? Okay, I never saw it, so I don't know anything. Yeah he well no, well no he so okay. This was This was the main contention was that the movie marketed it as if he could speak, but as if it was like a character and the movie would be about him. But it's really it's really not at all. It's about like two you have you never seen the movie? You remember it?
Speaker 5: Do you vaguely remember it?
Speaker 1: It's about two guys and like, I think they're in a drug deal or something, and then the kangaroo puts on a hoodie with the drugs in it and escapes, and so they've got it. I think. It's what I'm remembering is this is more or less true, and they have to like go find the fucking kangaroo and get the get the money or something out of the out of the jacket, and they're just chasing this thing the whole time. But it's barely in the movie and the only time where it speaks is when they're in the desert and they're dying of thirst and they're hallucinating it. Oh and so it's like one sequence in the middle of the movie where like he's like doing all this dumb shit where he's like rapping and like making a joke.
Speaker 5: But it's not even real.
Speaker 6: Okay, I see what this movie is that the template is like if you ever seen Baby's Day Out.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you ever saw it.
Speaker 5: That sounds familiar.
Speaker 6: Fucking little baby that it's read a book about, like, oh, here's this baby that got into all these adventures and ship and then these mobsters like try to kidnap this you know, it's it's a baby of like a famous family or whatever family. So they kidnap this baby, but the baby keeps getting out of their hands somehow. Guy from the Matrix the Cyrus, he's one of the main mob guys, and they're like fucking well, we're trying to get this baby. And then somehow like it recognizes like all this stuff that the baby did in the book, like oh, goes to the zoo. The baby's like oh, so then the baby fucking ends up in with the gorilla, the the you know the scene, like the guy the mobsters get sucked up.
Speaker 1: It's like mister guy, right, the blind guy who always like would walk and he would like walk off a cliff, but then like, oh yeah, then like a construction girder would like catch him and he would like walk. Yeah, I'm mister.
Speaker 4: Reagan.
Speaker 1: He died before Reagan would.
Speaker 4: Have I feel like he died right after this final thing.
Speaker 1: He was an ancient reference.
Speaker 6: That's like a yeah, my grandma knew, mister Grandma.
Speaker 5: That's the only reason I know.
Speaker 1: Mister here's mister macgoo. Let's see, mister is probably I would guess nineteen Jim Crow nineteen eighteen, sixteen, eighteen sixty. I'm gonna go. Have you guys heard of what was the name of that little girl that?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: She was Chirley Temple? No, of course to go but.
Speaker 4: Uh a net she's like an old car He's an old cartoon character. Names with a old little girl cartoon character and it's as animel.
Speaker 6: Nonastasia uh and Frank Auntie's aunt.
Speaker 4: Auntie's us enough enough enough go to the next question, please, the one What was it what was the.
Speaker 1: Weird like construction paper one and anaconda? Oh my god, you know that is canonically a part of the digit.
Speaker 5: It was a Nickelodian thing. I think it was before the digit Wan movie orself.
Speaker 4: That's canonically a part of the like when you go when you go on Cadonically it's just part of the original of the film. You go on the digi Wan, when you go on the digit Mont wiki, and and the conda is synonymous to the Digimond movie. Right, that's a part of it. It is in the universe of digit.
Speaker 1: Is what that means? Do you guys remember KaBlam? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So it like was it originally a part of it looked.
Speaker 1: Like that I might have been the same studio, but I don't think it was. That's like, like, oh it was.
Speaker 6: I wanted them to do a show based off of one of the actually now actually now, actually now it is a ship.
Speaker 4: HBO that's that has that's that weird fucking brain show. Was it called the one that makes You Crashbox? Crash Box? I watched crash Box with Lily recently, and how many things that just made no sense to us was insane. I was like we're grown ass adults. We don't know what the fun's going on, right.
Speaker 5: I used to watch that show when I would come home.
Speaker 1: Explains a lot and it was I just remember being transfixed by it because it looked so strange. It was the weirdest looking show I've ever I've ever seen crash Box. It was like, there's no way to describe it.
Speaker 4: It's like puppets and like, but it's like educational technically, but it's also just weird, you know.
Speaker 1: What it was like it was like warrior Ware or something. It was very fucking strange, but a kids show, crash Box. I brought it up before, like the audience will know, but like me, welcome to fucking crash Box on exhibit. Yeah, exhibit was on it.
Speaker 4: He was the main exhibited warrior fucking co hosted fucking ride.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It looks like almost like the whole show looks like almost like you were those I spy books.
Speaker 6: Yeah, something like this, Like Bill NY's intro, it looks it's whoa, Yeah, the intro too much.
Speaker 1: It's so much, dude, It's like it's just all this stop motion and just the sounds is crazy. That sounds like wicked morty they stolen actually and he dies. He dies, Oh, he dies, he dies in the intro. But it was just it was like a weird, like pseudo educational kind of like, oh is the Revolting slob? Oh god, how old is this show?
Speaker 5: This is like turn two thousands, like early two thousands, But it was just like like vocab.
Speaker 1: And like weird, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: I've never heard of this, like weird little logic puzzles and ship yeah, math one six?
Speaker 1: What the hell is going on? This has not helped me. Did not. This is the worst way to learn bad possible because I think the whole premise was like, look, you could turn fucking the lines of each numbers into different ship and I'm just like, I don't give a fuck, Okay, don't mean anything, You're not learning anything. I convinced that this whole thing was like a troll in some way, like I will make an educational First of all, it's an educational show on HBO.
Speaker 5: You're not turning on HBO for your kids.
Speaker 1: You're not so like.
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: What's crazy? Best was an HBO Huh that can't be is that real? Well it might They might have put it on it at some point. That's well, a real family, I guess is the thing that they were trying to do. But like they had that had Arthur. I remember Arthur being on there as well. We didn't have HB is all fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't have it either, but I remember way crazy that I.
Speaker 1: Remember it poop what pooper scoop?
Speaker 6: Pooper scoop.
Speaker 1: So it's like trash and real trash. Yeah, exactly, this is a fucking insane salamander. I don't know, man, Like there's no hater.
Speaker 6: I have to see it's read.
Speaker 1: I think, thank you the answers. Dude, It's it's a crazy show. I loved it though. It was so weird. It was like one because it would get really weirdly real too because there was like there was one there was like a haunted mansion, and the whole the whole premise was like you have to you'd see the silhouette of the guy and they would you have to eavesdrop on their conversations and they would like talk about things. They would give clues as to who it is, but they'd be like I was shot in the neck and they were just like like that or like oh my head died or like, oh, I drove into a crowd of people in Boston. You know, You're like, who's this.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I actually don't know who the bosting guy is, but he's that guy.
Speaker 1: He's like, you're right, it's the Boston Marathon vehicular killer. That's crazy. It's fucking said. It's a crazy the man slaughter is Slater anyway, that's not that's that's a vehicular murderers. Oh here's a well, yeah, well this will be the last one. Murderer. Murder, murderer, murderist, murderer. I'm gonna leave you alone. Putting my thickened balls between Chunley's thighs. I think that's dangerous waters. Dangerous water. Not a question, you goblins, just me bringing up old Ship. Derek getting a rationally pissed of the existence of Slice of Life anime while being probably the only black man to enjoy Nickelodeon's Doug has me perplexed to this very day. First of all, there's no way that's true. I feel like a lot of like dog you talking to Doug was great. I feel like everybody like that was a good show. It was Doug. Like I get Doug is white, but I never felt like Doug was like a particularly white show. Yeah, I felt it felt like a neutral show. It felt like a looctal show. I feel like, hey, Arnold feels like more like my minority kind of show. Actually, even though Arnold is white, like that feels like more like kind of catered. Yeah. I feel in some way, Hold On Hold.
Speaker 4: Catered to different groups. It's like you're able to see yourself in that group because there it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 18: Yeah, at the beginning of that, Like, I think, was there a part in an episode where you get like, uh, I was talking about Slice Slice, I think, and I how I I like them a decent amount.
Speaker 4: I don't love them, but I like him every now and something.
Speaker 1: He's talking about me, you know, Right.
Speaker 5: The core of the question I think is like, is Doug like a Slice of Life?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 19: Is it?
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 5: I feel like I remember like weird fucking shit happening in Doug.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very much so about a kid's life, you know, Like it's more just a kid's life and what is going is on are and I guess there's like moments that don't make sense.
Speaker 1: No, never mind, I haven't seen Doug forever I'm thinking of like quail Man, just one of his imagin I forgot, I forgot, I forgot the whole premise of Dog. Actually yeah, it's just him recounting his day in his journal.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, uh, good show. I think it's really like I'm just wondering about that. Like he said, what do you say irrationally? Like I just wonder. I was like the the English language, I think words mean stuff, and irrationally pissed is not a feeling I get when I think of Slice of life animes, I think animes in general, including certain Slice of life anime within the anime genre. It's really my beef is solely with a lot of anime, a lot of cheeby Ship, and a lot of There are certain things that I'll find charming, like say, I think Doug is a very charming show. The way that a lot of that stuff is done within anime is fucking annoying. And so the thing is, I feel a lot of people that grew up with it they can't see it through that lens. Sure they don't see it through like uh say here for example, extreme example, I never really enjoyed like say, Japanese porn because the women sound like cats, like they when they're when they're moaning. It's it's crazy to me that I'm like, that does not sound sexy to me at all. But in the same way, there's a lot of there's other languages that I don't find it particularly, I think when it's because like the natural thing to do when you're in pain or pleasure is making an ok a vowel sound like an r O.
Speaker 1: When people do things like in Germany.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when it when it when it meets from a natural fucking sound that they a person that has no no no dialect, no business, they have no they've they're not mastered the language at all.
Speaker 5: And there's no way that's no. And then there's no way that came natural.
Speaker 1: You kick that out.
Speaker 6: You don't do that ship or you know, like say a Latin person in South America going where I'm like, well, that's not naturally either to go I E. But you know, but that's culturally how they do it now. And now that's because it clearly wasn't like that before.
Speaker 1: They weren't going I E.
Speaker 6: Before, especially because they weren't speaking Spanish or Portuguese before. So it's just like it is, it's been developed within culture, and within that culture, I find that annoy in a lot of in most cultures, people still just moan regular moans. Ah, you know, like they just do regular So it's just like, look, if you're fucking Wolverine's.
Speaker 1: Like you'd be like, all right, man, I'm so disgusting, all right, dude.
Speaker 6: Like ever, it completely takes me out of it. So in the same way like say extreme example, but in the same way, there's certain things with an anime where I'm like, I find that goofy and silly and annoying, and if you grew up with it, it's not gonna be weird to you.
Speaker 4: I think most people anime that people that aren't anime watchers first and foremost anime art is fight animes because you should combat animes. So I'm thinking the dragon ball Z's out of shown in and stuff like that, that's what they're usually used to. Those people are gonna absorb. So because of that, I can see someone that you're like, you can run into a slice of by anime and being like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: I don't want to watch. I'm not here for this.
Speaker 4: Like it's like if you used to fucking action movies being fucking very heavily like fucking you know, like action pack, and then you fucking find a movie like fucking Godfather.
Speaker 1: You're like, what the fuck? What the fuck is this?
Speaker 4: This is a terrible film. That's what I thought for a long time. I fucking hated Godfather for a long time. I can respect that movie for it being very much so a well designed film, but that's not what I'm not trying to watch that.
Speaker 1: Let me put it this way, Kingston. One of my favorite movies is The Redemption.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if if they made an anime version of I don't think I would like it about you.
Speaker 1: Frey do Free.
Speaker 9: I just hi.
Speaker 6: Fucking the Wardens, just the whole time, this evil villain who low voice.
Speaker 4: And then fuck it.
Speaker 1: Just when you hear when you hear the name do Fraine, is that the first thing that comes to mind? Andy, Well, Yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've actually heard that ever, other than I don't.
Speaker 1: Do frames, So the only when I hear the name do Fraine, the first frame of reference that's that's picked up for me is that Mitch Hedberg joke about the about the Party of two. What'd he say?
Speaker 5: He'd be like frame Party of two. Do frame Party two?
Speaker 20: And then they don't answer, and then they move on to the next part Wayne Party of six. He's like, yeah, but what happened to the dow frains? How can we eat at a time like this? And it's like a whole the whole thing. It's like doframe search Party of three, you know. But that's like, that's my main that's what I think of. That's the immediate line. And then afterwards, and then the fact that King wrote that is crazy to me.
Speaker 1: Shedford joke, Yeah, yeah, he did write that.
Speaker 5: Well, no, the Redemption, Yeah, I thought Jack Nicholson road, No, I.
Speaker 6: Just did Kingston.
Speaker 1: I wrote it all.
Speaker 4: I wrote your great artist, like, actually, shut up, technical King. He's a great writer. But there's always every other great.
Speaker 6: Ignoring me, Jack Nicholson, I'm Jack Nicholas.
Speaker 1: Did you insane now or you like?
Speaker 6: I'm good?
Speaker 21: I go there, I'm normal. I'm a little lob and I piss on the floor on the Grand Slip.
Speaker 6: It's funny.
Speaker 21: There's a drain in my basement, on a pe in my basement. My wife went with pizza without me. My wife went for pizza and I juked down the floor, handle the piss in the drain. I shan on the floor and I drove a zamboni over it.
Speaker 6: He was crazy. We still gotta get Zorn and drive a Zambonian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then zam, Yeah that when he wins, he'll he'll drive the zamboni.
Speaker 6: I was trying to tell because I saw Emma Bigland she did an interview with Zorn.
Speaker 1: Did she actually? Yeah?
Speaker 6: And I was I was dming her in all casts and like, tell him to get in a fucking zamboni.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing you said.
Speaker 6: That's all I said.
Speaker 5: You're only interaction with her. Oh, I've literally never tell him to get into a zamba.
Speaker 1: You hadn't seeing that it's not a vite. Yeah, She's like, what the fuck is this real personal person demand? He's like, there's a z he's gotta be in. Fucking kill you if you don't. He should be in a zamboni in the same way that Xavier's always in that chair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be he should like or when he wins if if.
Speaker 1: If he becomes the mayor, he should Uh, he should only make appearances in a zamboni.
Speaker 5: He should drive it around always indoors.
Speaker 1: New Yorkers, New Yorkers.
Speaker 5: Zambonius towards him like an army of Zamboni's.
Speaker 1: That's badass. And these fucking Arab money's playing while he's driving it.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 1: Here's a going around the shower, last one around at the oar cleo right.
Speaker 6: About his own.
Speaker 4: He lied about his own. You se him lie about his own. He said his He said his dad's cousin. He called to her his on and it's like, that's what, oh the ant than I've done that?
Speaker 1: Well, look, here's that I've done that. What a freaky fucking eats acid with his hands. It's crazy, said.
Speaker 4: He took his wife out to what knife dinner on her birthday.
Speaker 6: It's like, what a fucking ingrate.
Speaker 5: Look, I don't know politicians.
Speaker 6: They're throwing everything due at the bottom of their back.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, here's the thing about politicians in general. Right, I'm not surprised that they lie, right, if they do, it's just like I believe that that's kind of inherent. And he looks like Zorn like I I I think he's earnest, and I think, like, you know, I believe.
Speaker 5: Certain things about him. But I don't fucking know. He seems pretty like good.
Speaker 1: He seems almost too good at like talking that it almost kind of strikes me as like, oh, you could be right, like you could be like whatever. But uh, that aunt thing was weird to me because I'm like, yeah, he could be lying. But I've also, I've undoubtedly told stories on this podcast and other podcasts about cousins were absolutely not my like literal cousins. Yeah. I refer to my mom's cousins as my aunts. Literally, that is. Anyone that's foreign, for the most part does that. Even non form people for America do that. People do that. I know white people that do that too.
Speaker 6: Like it's like Grandpa's brother liked uncle. He's not my fucking uncle, exactly, He's not.
Speaker 1: I got uncles that are my my parents friends. I literally cousins that are essentially my uncles, Like my sister, my sister's kids are my nephews, nieces and nephews, and they are my n and nephews.
Speaker 5: I know that, but I only know that because, like I we're around each other all the time and we just know.
Speaker 1: But like they're more like cousins, they're more like cousins or siblings and my sister is more like my aunt and things like that.
Speaker 5: Like so I'm like, I don't know, man, that seemed like a very they're really.
Speaker 4: Desperately very Lily. Lily's nephew is her cousin's kid. Literally, it's like, oh, those are our nephews because like, they're not gonna call us second cousins.
Speaker 1: That's stupid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, second cousin twice removed.
Speaker 4: Uh no one does what does the removed part mean?
Speaker 1: Again? Even great uncle? Like if I have to put great in front of anything that isn't a grandparent, like you're you're your uncle, you're not. I don't given I've never met my great grandparents, but in general.
Speaker 6: Is not my great grand grandma, mother or graynot I met a Gray Nott one. I have a weird I have a great uncle. For the first time I ever seen those teeth and like dentures, and it freaked me out. I saw teeth and then also because there's scrambled eggs on it when you had it set down, it freaked me. It was fucking in the middle on display, in the middle of a plate of scrambled egg.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, kneadings is crazy because like, how do you teeth that bad?
Speaker 5: But like some people will have just bad genetics. Also, like some people saliva digest their teeth.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some people have saliva that protects their teeth. Some people have it that makes it worse. It's just genetics, man. Yeah, yeah, I'm lucky. I'm a little like I'm a sound. My teeth aren't worse mine should be. But I think it's for the same reason.
Speaker 4: Recently, we have two cavities don't even know about. Yeah, fucking person got a sledgehammer and.
Speaker 5: Just got fil careful with all that sugar.
Speaker 6: Man, when I don't even eat sugar, like like like a bird, like exiet a lot of gummy worms. So instead of trunching with my teeth, I'm just and then like so I don't have to worry about this fucking What.
Speaker 1: The fuck did? I just see? What? What the fuck was accurate?
Speaker 5: It was like like you like he was watching like David Attenborough documentaries.
Speaker 1: Crazy, You know what I hate?
Speaker 4: You know, when you haven't had sugar a little bit and sugar touches your tongue and your fucking taste buds.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, first of all, hold on, you said you know what I hate, and then you immediately answered didn't give me any time to guess. Oh that was a rhetorical question. Move on. I get the tingling in my jawss and you feel it. You're like, I'm like, whoa what power?
Speaker 6: Which Like I had a sour It's been a minute and I had a sour gummy worm, same fucking deal. And then I was like, oh, jackpot just knocking wide.
Speaker 1: His throat is open wider than his side, then it is outside his.
Speaker 4: Collapsed space.
Speaker 5: It's like Sanda's bag or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys just aren't evolved.
Speaker 4: You know, I wonder what the next major human it was gonna be.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be like, uh, not being It's gonna be nails on your penis.
Speaker 5: You can scratch scratch your thigh without your hand.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that'll be good. Prehendsile penis evolution.
Speaker 6: They were just like everyone will have pussies and dicks, like we'll just so we can fund ourselves. Oh yeah, yeah, because like seriously, like I want to be like a seahorse. Already doing that, We're already doing that with legislation.
Speaker 1: Might as well. Just that's why to make it even better.
Speaker 21: You.
Speaker 4: I feel like I don't know what First of all, me assuming like I have the brain power to understand remotely it is crazy.
Speaker 1: But it's like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think your you, specifically your kids will have square eyes.
Speaker 1: That'd be interesting.
Speaker 6: That'd be interesting, square eyes, square pupils, Like it's just because sues are so not square fucking pupils look like like the Dreamcast logo, but square.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the invaders him when he puts the contacts in, always got the square people.
Speaker 4: There you go, that'd be interesting. Yeah, I don't know. I guess I don't know. Probably probably, No, No, just fucking whatever.
Speaker 6: Your eyes are filled with piss.
Speaker 19: They're just piss eyes, and it stays. There's no benefits, there's no come out there mom squealing.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like you got your baby's got a case of piss eyes.
Speaker 6: Man, another piss side baby, damn it. We can't drain it or refilled twice as much.
Speaker 5: Al It's like it's like the myth about hair or if you cut it grows back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it grows back thick. Like if we drain as I now, it'll just double filled with piss.
Speaker 6: I never believe that as a kid believe it either didn't make any I'm literally just chopping the hair that already exists. How is it growing back thicker?
Speaker 4: And if you remove the fallic like the thing of the follicle usually doesn't come back if you straight up remove it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I literally was like cutting, shouldn't my hair on my head be fucking thicker than bricks? Like?
Speaker 1: What are we talking about? It? My hair for decades? When do we talk?
Speaker 6: I thought I had a gray hair on my beard, and I was freaking out a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, I don't know you would have a gray hair.
Speaker 6: I think I have a gray hair. I think my right somewhere they're only gray.
Speaker 4: Sometimes for me, I don't have any on my beard. I've had gray hairs in my hair, like my actual hair for yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, as a prominent NOA was like, you usually right not off its visible.
Speaker 1: I gotta cut with the gray hair coming out right, pupil, I gotta comes with the gray hair and.
Speaker 4: His pupil that's probably should pull ther hair hair.
Speaker 1: There's a follow directly in his pupil them.
Speaker 6: For a period of time, I was particularly long eyelash. For the period of time I was growing particularly long eyelashes.
Speaker 1: Did you shave him?
Speaker 4: I don't know what happened to him.
Speaker 6: I've actually I used to groom my eyelashes. I used to groom my eyelashes in that way.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: I would make them a little symmetrical because they're never even.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't think i've paid. I don't think I know what my eyelashes look like.
Speaker 6: That's because you didn't have pretty boy even have pretty bitch boy eyelashes.
Speaker 5: I think I just have glass.
Speaker 6: I thought they were like, that's true, they do hide a little bit, but my lashes would get so fucking long and like it annoyed me because it would be a point of conversation a lot of times, especially when I meet people, and I was.
Speaker 5: Like, that's pretty long eyelashes.
Speaker 6: Stop you think I want You think I want that bitch unless you're gonna open your legs right now, don't say anything.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's real ship that they're supposed to talk to him. You have to don't mention my dick if you're not gonna suck it.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna read that. We're gonna read the names now, we're gonna read our names of our patrons of our Patreon comp slashes, dark Tank.
Speaker 6: You know your little for gazy, you know and your mod you see episode right of course five.
Speaker 1: Who's your family? What are you with?
Speaker 4: He's like, oh yeah, my mother's Jewish and my father is African American. Well, if you're a mole, we don't like you types much.
Speaker 1: And it's like, I don't want to see you around you anymore. My idea of what this promises about it, I really have no idea. I assume it's a mob guy and he's in therapy and that's the show.
Speaker 4: That's basically that is the premise, the frame of the show. And it's like why everyone is so drawn to this piece of ship that's literally the show is the power.
Speaker 1: You know, James, I'm James Canals. I know I'm dead, but I'm not dead anymore.
Speaker 4: It's funny because his son plays him in the in the continuation of it, and it's funny.
Speaker 1: This is exactly talking about.
Speaker 4: There was, They did a pre animated, they did a pre over over COVID, they did a prequel. John Burn thought was in it.
Speaker 1: Let me guess.
Speaker 6: He was actually the chill dude.
Speaker 4: I think I think he was actually on the chill guys.
Speaker 5: He was I can't even imagine it being normal.
Speaker 1: Every role I've ever seen, like Shane the Punisher, they both like. He's a made man.
Speaker 5: When some fucking when something's going on, you gotta take it man.
Speaker 1: He was in he was in the movie Back and Forth.
Speaker 6: He's a made man thrown again the mad Man.
Speaker 1: You know it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I can't see him in Odyssey with Tom Allen.
Speaker 1: I see you.
Speaker 6: Because I just want to know. I want to know what character he plays. I can see him be so we're gonna be John was gonna be Jo.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 6: He shows the cyclops and a fucking head blow its fucking braids out.
Speaker 1: Nobody shuts you. I'm nobody nigga.
Speaker 5: He plays the uh, he plays the siren.
Speaker 1: You like my song? I like my song? Heydiadi.
Speaker 6: What's that soothing sound?
Speaker 1: It's a fucking gorilla and a blender, insane, just on the top of a rock, screaming. I want to again.
Speaker 4: That fucking that story was so interesting.
Speaker 1: Look at what are you saying?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, well read it.
Speaker 4: It was interesting. It was interesting when I was like fifteen, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: Look, man, the most interesting is knowing how old it is. That's really what was the most interesting thing about it. It's like, oh, this is a good tale for fucking like yeah, you know, being ancient.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were like what makes it interesting? Imagine how small the world was back then? Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 6: Think about? Yeah, the world Like they're like, oh, they're in like the Mediterranean area and like that's the world to them, and there's so much more of the world, and it's like, whoa, this is the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 1: It is interesting where there's just like there's completely no contact with like all these different things that were happening, and everybody just like this is the world.
Speaker 6: I just think about like when conky Stidors, for example, uh game came to the America's pulled up, did they think they were robots? Like you know, like you know, well, they couldn't think of robots, but the way we would perceive robots because like with their fucking armor on and ship like.
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck is that?
Speaker 6: They're probably the giant fucking ships showing up and then these guys the metal of them, they're.
Speaker 4: Like they probably thought they were like like us still bodies actually probably be like, oh this is like the.
Speaker 6: Angels, I guess, and then they fucking have these guns that kill people like really efficiently.
Speaker 4: They're like they hear thunder, they hear like lightning and and someone dies.
Speaker 1: So it's like.
Speaker 6: Like it was so fucked up and immediately made them speak English, or was like what what my name?
Speaker 4: My name is John Gabriel. The name was select my hair back and stands where calling shirt?
Speaker 1: Anyway, we're gonna read the names are twenty five dollars patrons now, So if you want to join this list, go over to Patreon snark.
Speaker 4: Tank strikes with lethality.
Speaker 1: I have to read your name if you if you sign up to that teers I remember Patreontic Concepts is snark Tank starting snark Tank top chap for merch go over to uh you know, comment like, subscribe, share, leave us, leave us a nice review on podcast services.
Speaker 6: If you can appreciate if someone the idea of the idea of a Native American being called friends with negroes, okay, well friends you.
Speaker 5: Know actually like in the in the iTunes reviews, it would be interesting to be like.
Speaker 1: It'd be interesting to see like like almost like a bad review written but like five stars.
Speaker 6: You know, Oh yeah, I love those are my favorite.
Speaker 1: God, these people are so stupid. Five yeah, five stars.
Speaker 5: This show is pissed shows pissed five stars.
Speaker 1: Oh like re first Rage Baby, It's like Destiny where it's like the worst game I've ever played, ten out of ten, you know, ten thousand hours. I really did see some of those.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was looking at.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean for that game. It's just like, would you recommend this game?
Speaker 1: No? I love it. I love it.
Speaker 6: I really like completely addictive.
Speaker 5: Actually I played for fifty thousand hours.
Speaker 4: That is with Pokemon game. In the Pokemon game, fucking traversy of a game.
Speaker 1: There are certain games experience.
Speaker 6: I recently watched a rageh Out Alegend video just like years later, just diarying all over.
Speaker 3: It, and I was like diarrheaing, and I was just like, yeah, like I've read the comment section of like while you're playing it, probably it was probably on in the background adult ship, and I was just like, yeah, don't.
Speaker 6: I was like, I would never recommend anybody fucking play this game, even though the aspects that I enjoy about the game I fucking really like. But I would if someone was like came to me like, hey man, I really want to get into this.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, don't fucking do it. Don't fucking do it.
Speaker 4: That's how I'm every card game. I'm like, don't play these card games. They're they're fucking just consumer stupid people. I don't care about your fucking money or you one that drops hundreds on hundred dollars immediately.
Speaker 1: Invested in it. Yeah, yeah, Box, there are worse vices, I suppose, sure, well yeah, you know, yes.
Speaker 4: There are worst advices, but they are leagal.
Speaker 1: They I saw something I saw somebody somebody on Twitter was like, you know, they should make they should make uh, they should make a TikTok app but for poorn. And someone was like, this is the worst idea I've ever heard in my life. And then somebody replied to the screenshot of the porn hub the porn how browser they have something something Before you think, well, so what they have is like on the side where the categories are, it says like shorties and it's just like porn shorts. Where you scroll, it's on the website. So it's not an app because they can't have an app because it's porn. But like if you open up on the browser. I did it. I was like, what is this. I have to I have to know what it says.
Speaker 6: That was that.
Speaker 4: If that was out when I was younger, I would be as I would be a vessel.
Speaker 5: It's dangerous because I was like, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: That sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, form of the best the best moments of those ads on the videos that you would see.
Speaker 1: Like jerk made ads and all this ship.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: But it's like it's like it's at the bottom.
Speaker 6: It's like in the same way, so it's on like the regular things like the little sponsoring thing here.
Speaker 1: Because I couldn't believe that. I was like, that's real and I went to go look. I was like that is crazy. I stroke like six videos are like this is crazy. I got exited out just everyone just like yeah coming. That's That's the thing too, is like what the fuck is everyone coming? It settle on something that you like. I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's very weird porn, that's all I want. Six seconds of porn. They used to have porn on vine eventually got I never got to it got to the point of it.
Speaker 4: My vine got to the people getting started.
Speaker 6: It got the we went from like funny to like, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's like six I remember there was a cow called like six second Squirts or something.
Speaker 1: I got banned immediately, like I found it, and then they got banned, like the day after I found it. I was like, oh, come on, that's so funny. That is it's good stuff. That is good at it, that is magnificent, magnifico. Anyway, we're gonna read the twenty five dollars names. Now I've said that six times. Uh, let's go coming out three two one, you learn how to count?
Speaker 4: We didn't exhibit Yeah, oh uh, I don't know it. You just gotta dog like dog.
Speaker 1: I kid, I can't. My throat's kill me gay beatle piloting Mecha Sween versus rfk's RFK Junior's brain worm, big Chrissy a comfy trans night And she says, uh, Colon three fatherless behavior, God's favorite feenboy, Malik Berry, Aintal Footcake, Cobeba canceling. Unless you call my friend Ross gay, well sorry, Ross looks like you're gay fucking gay Ross. I knew it.
Speaker 5: I knew the second I heard your name, because your name backwards is sore, which means you got a sore.
Speaker 1: Ass told you you are really fucking gayyay, so hard he's completely its completely delayed.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: The president wants to kill me with a mortar.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Dead Spider by stan Lee feeling horny. We can help call one eight hundred suck dick for more information. That's not even how that works. It's not even it's not even legitive number headline, what's the headline? Man who died twenty seven years ago had grave blew up with dynamite by ops? I did hear? I didn't hear about that.
Speaker 6: People hate you that much? Your ops blew up your grape with dynamite?
Speaker 1: Where do you get dynamite from? Not that hard acme?
Speaker 6: Yeah right, yeah, let me call it back me right now.
Speaker 5: I actually don't That is actually nuts. Do they know for sure it's dynamite?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 6: Am I just would you say?
Speaker 4: You would just say bomb, win't you?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's very specific.
Speaker 5: It depends on the veracity of the site.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna look. I'm gonna look into that because that's core. I just love the idea of see like a stick.
Speaker 1: How do they know? The thing to me is that, like, how do they know how do they know? It's like people who how do they know? Was it just like a random you know what I mean, like like hooligans kind of like pulligans with dynamite? Yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It just seems weird that, like how do they they're assuming it's like his ops?
Speaker 6: Why after this long I would who would do that?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 5: I can't think of a single thing from that, like from even five claimed it we did that.
Speaker 6: I have to look into that because that's like, okay, pissing on graves, you know, ship and I've heard all that.
Speaker 4: Shooting on graves is crazy.
Speaker 6: It is crazy sitting on That's why I don't want nothing, man. Just oh no, dude, yeah, I don't give me a grave, do it?
Speaker 4: Don't put my body?
Speaker 6: Can we just bury your head only.
Speaker 1: We'll bury you off to your head head exposed.
Speaker 4: I want you guys to also and then plant a seed inside of my fucking mouth so a tree goes out of my head.
Speaker 6: Expectful though, like leaving the head exposed, or only burying.
Speaker 1: The head and then the bodies exposed, like his body is outside on the ground, his heads on the ground like a fucking ostrich.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's worse.
Speaker 5: I feel like the head's worse somehow, although with the body, they're.
Speaker 1: Like some vagrant can fuck them get it so like, I don't know, it's immediately just we'll figure it out, jackpot. You know what we'll eat. We're gonna test it out. We're gonna clone you.
Speaker 5: We're gonna kill you, you clone.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna clone you twice and kill the clones. We're gonna go on you once and kill you and your clothes, and then we'll bury one of you with his head sticking out of the grave. The will bury the other one with only his head.
Speaker 5: Very well se what people say the reaction to people if.
Speaker 1: But then here's the thing. What if people? Uh what if people separate both of them and put them together and make a frank in you and the resurrect you where it's like two clones, like and they got a different the whole set up. I like that.
Speaker 6: That's a good premise if you had a clone. Yeah, what the like at the point of having clone it all right? Cool, I'm me now, but what I not know?
Speaker 1: I'm the me I am. It doesn't matter. That's not that's a secondary kind.
Speaker 4: Of moment, it's like, which me get to continue being me?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Yeah, I don't know, I don't care. I guess maybe the headsticking that would be more disrespectful because you see the face. Yeah, you see it like withering and like fading, like you see like like birds, people slapping it.
Speaker 6: People are actually looking like that fucking police sketch, Like one.
Speaker 5: Day you look like that for sure before you turn into animated version.
Speaker 4: It doesn't we look like me. It looked like me.
Speaker 1: Ai.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it kind of annoyed me where I'm like no, no, no, no, no, the sketches because now we know, now we know it isn't definitely funny that they that that someone did that. But I was like, nah, it's now it's not Kingston.
Speaker 5: I don't like this, not king Yeah, I'm not that.
Speaker 1: Fudinar.
Speaker 5: That's just a regular woman with balls, no cock.
Speaker 1: What if they ever found that guy?
Speaker 4: They never did, They never would, hope they fucking sealed him away.
Speaker 1: Fat Albert boring unconscious women victim forty by now getting Jude out of twenty five dollars by two Big Black Sexy Big Black is realized and a light skin twing delta gamma literally fad this toddler last week was you're forty one? You're forty one? Fuck out are you forty two?
Speaker 22: Talking about what are you funny saying guys do real bid people? He's just snatched them like their crickets in a fucking in a fucking lizard.
Speaker 8: Kate forty three, that's you, Nico Cousin. Let's clambuelzed Squire the third.
Speaker 1: I'm tired Snart Tagg's hungry at lesbian uh lily disappearing during the government shutdown. I am going to go to the president of the mortar. Is he Israel's born than singing I am a heat I am hebrew Man. I think we established that it would be zion Man. Zion Man's good and zion Man is just a little bit more clever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't necessarily have a problem with Hebrewism. Well, I mean I don't like religion general, but his But you know what I mean, there was nothing wrong with like, yeah, the religion. Yeah, in a vacuum mentions fine, it's the people that fuck it up.
Speaker 1: Elder strolls, elves call red guards and one religion and people two rats piloting mecha swen to fight off the Joe Frogan invasion Old Snake, but he's addicted to paint huffing deploying a flash bang in the middle of laser tag that so rude.
Speaker 6: A bunch of kids that are just having a good time.
Speaker 1: Eat this.
Speaker 6: A shutdown laser question right down the street from you.
Speaker 4: If it sucks, you should you should throw? You should get a flash bang?
Speaker 6: A flash probably six bucksbably how to be more than that?
Speaker 1: No, No, they're certainly more than that. But like they're definitely not. They're not like I can't imagine that they're crazy. It's just like I feel like you can make one.
Speaker 4: Think, right, I'm sure you could.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm pretty sure it's just you. I don't know, it could be.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about I don't know. Actually I know more about. I know a sophisticated one's probably gonna be expected. Like I have you guys seen one of them explode? No, they're fucking crazy and still see that's all in La during the fucking Kanges. Okay, I don't know it. They exploded like anything about flash bangs. Actually, it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: They are nutty, they're loud as fuck.
Speaker 6: I imagine trying to as you right, yeah, flash.
Speaker 1: Bangs Amazon, it's nuts, uh kingston my son. I'm a great little.
Speaker 6: Beetle tactical flashbank pouch.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, you can get like all sorts of military ship Oh they're forty apiece. I was about to say, like they like, they're not going to break the bank. It is expensive though, flash bread. That is where'd you find that?
Speaker 5: First of all, it was the website. Flash banks, not flash banks are.
Speaker 1: US military ship plus pretty much military. So I can go.
Speaker 6: I can go to a fucking surplus, a military surplus store and buy some fucking flash the m.
Speaker 1: C s s S, the m C s U S. I know a store is not not too far from me. Like that you're looking on Amazon.
Speaker 6: I love looking at Amazon to see what they could get away with.
Speaker 5: They won't even shove you a fake gun here in uh l A, is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I try to get one. I tried to get a prop for a video and they were like, no, we don't can't even do the you guys want to split six stupid. No, I don't want a flash bang? Why not? You don't want to like, I just don't want to throw it at a dog or something. You don't want to go to a Dodger game.
Speaker 6: In this thing where he got caught, like oh god, what do you do now?
Speaker 1: So you fucking he tweeted like something about I can't remember what exactly it wasn't referenced to, but it was something about like I think Zoran. He was like, if there's Muslim wins, I'm believing the I'm believing the country or something. No fucking way said that, but he deleted it because he meant to post it to like a you know, his socc account, like a side account, and then like if you search the verbatim that tweet, it comes up from like some fucking nobody.
Speaker 6: It's it's oh my god.
Speaker 1: The fact that people do that is crazy. The fact that people have soccer accounts is insane, especially like.
Speaker 6: High profile people that I'm like, dude, what do you gain at the very least, why don't you employ minions or boot to do it? Yeah, it's they're doing it themselves, dude. They they're they're grifting and accumulating all this money and then still choosing to be miserable on Twitter.
Speaker 1: It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: Crazy to the fucking the fucking money to get from it, so that just like did Temple could just leave and enjoy.
Speaker 5: His life, you know, oh sure yeah, but like they can all retire and like be it's too cool.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like, yeah, well he's obvious, he's he's miser he's been injecting himself with those sorts of fucking weird ship.
Speaker 6: When I heard him say that, like the oh, like about the thing where it's everybody else is a problem and not him, you know, it came to like women are dating.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, oh, he's done, he's cooked, he's sad, he's there's also the thing where it was like, uh, where was it, no, not reel Ukraine is our number one enemy or something? Yeah he pounded the desk.
Speaker 5: I like, yeah, he just talk about enemy. Ukraine is our enemy.
Speaker 1: I like Ukraine even if we first of all, even if they were, they're not even in the top like fifteen of like the United the enemies in the United States is just crazy.
Speaker 5: The idea that they would be our greatest enemies insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, check clearing moment, right, very, check clearing moment. Very that's a very seven thousand dollars post feeding every pilot slow acting x Lax and melowtonin uh it just cause man so crazy. So they fall asleep and then crash a plane somewhere. The idea that they would ship themselves so much that they would they would they would rise in their chair over and they wouldn't be able to see out of the cockpit and then they'd be like, oh, I'm so tired of not being able to see. They pass out.
Speaker 4: I'm so tired from shipping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would exhaust them just simply shipping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never taken a really bad ships and like I gotta go to bed now, okay, be getting the stomach flu Yeah yeah that hopping a shower, I think a ship roll right into the shower, shower off, and fall asleep and drove myself of the shower.
Speaker 1: My my my friend thought is my friend's dad thought he was dead because he passed up the.
Speaker 5: Showers on the showers crazy? It is great before what standing up?
Speaker 1: Kind of you like laid down in the shower. I have never sleep standing up that I.
Speaker 4: Wasn't standing up. I kind of like fell back and.
Speaker 5: Because you just have a shower, you don't have a tub.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, that's not this shower, not this one, though I have a shower.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, because I found it. Sleep in the tub a little bit kind of it's technically more dangerous, but yeah.
Speaker 4: I falls in the sub with the toaster nearby the outlet, and yeah, grilling and ship that it falls before it falls, and I'm like, what's happening.
Speaker 1: I rolled out stupid AI video. You know, it really bumped me out. I had a dream that like, I found uh, I found a working I had a dream that I was going through my old stuff because I was just in New York and it felt like believable for some reason. And I found like a working Motorola droid and I was like, oh, this is kind of cool. It works, it's nuts, and I was like I woke up excited to kind of fuck around with it.
Speaker 4: I had a weird dream that I was for some reason young again and inside about this Christian school okay, and it was horrible. Was every time every time I like had a remote thought of my own, they were like, you're being so rude and un godlike.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh shit, I have to get out of here.
Speaker 6: I don't believe you when you say that. And I was like, oh shit, I'm thirty one. Why am I here now? Examine that dream? Why you wanted to be a fucking kid?
Speaker 5: Examine the twin kids.
Speaker 1: It's a crazy, reckless rhino. The slogan too, I said therapy. I only treat others how I want to be treated. That's why I fucked them in the ass. Poop Brother Poop Mike Chris Hansen, Tomagachi is really hungry. Andy Pants made a I c Sam of his own daughter. What the fuck? I just saw that. I saw that.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, okay, man, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The man posted that and I responded just with that the fucking picture of the fish from spob were like they what?
Speaker 5: So apparently I don't even know how to fucking talk about this.
Speaker 1: The Andy Pants, this guy who was like arguing with the actman and he's a he's a grift kind of guy. I guess he was making a game about gay Nazis or something. I really have no I but in the game there's like, uh, there's like a pedophile and he has like he is like, uh, you know, see Sam, see Sam and they and they. I guess he made it blurry or something or like he I don't know if the thing is like he aied stuff that's supposed to look like that but wasn't. And then but like you know what I mean, like it's weird you're gonna have. Honestly, I didn't look too deep into it because I was like, what the fuck? I don't want I don't really want this in my search quite frankly, so like I just didn't. I didn't look too deeply into it. But if you're curious, you can go to ah, you can. Uh.
Speaker 5: I'm sure there's probably like some commentary video about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It reinforced my thoughts on God, I don't use Twitter that much anymore because of shit like that. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm having a great time on Instagram watching the dumbest fucking Instagram's way better. And then I literally the first thing I saw was that last night when I was on Twitter night.
Speaker 1: Immediately just I was, I just closed it. I was like, what, I'm good? Yeah, anyway, old man spaghetti nuts, uh, domin Nation hashtag bring back Jalen Derek notachovn is Innocent hashtag fore him round eyed Asian making his wife listen to the show p s A Go watch Chris Stuckman's new movie, Shelby Oaks. It also has a side character played by Our Lord and Savor, Keith David. I did see That's wild. He's in a movie. He's in everything.
Speaker 4: Man, he's the fucking man. I think he has one of the most perfect acting careers. To say, he's when it comes to every rendition of this.
Speaker 1: Acting, the pure longevity of him is insane. Yeah, but uh, change the change so stupid. Change the name of the podcast to spear chuckles. No, yeah, we're gonna go that route.
Speaker 4: You gotta be more offensive. You can't put chuckles. You gotta go hard. You gotta like it's too Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know about just like straight up the hard urs like the word or like the word the word, the word, the actual word.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to say it right.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Interesting, that would be outraged if there was a podcast called The Words with the distributors let us do that. No, stupid, the fuck? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: Hate this bullshit? Like, dude, I got like this, My art got rejected, right. I dropped this anti fascist song and it was just a fucking swastika like circled out with you know, the red circle, like no Nazi and.
Speaker 1: They're like, no, she's making a picture of sandwich or something.
Speaker 6: I just put one of those dumb vapor fucking wave things and it's this is anti fascis. It's because I just pissed me off, and I'm like, how could you not tell that I'm not. It's not just a fucking swastiking. I think they just walk. I know they just don't bullshit. Dumb broke wig at twenty four to seven. Uh Queen fatazard gra.
Speaker 1: Cock barage Yeah ra rare blonde, blue eyed german Man campaign to make Pokemon two D again, confusing all the smut artists I subbed to on Patreon with these stupid ass names. Femboy clown now with honked balls. I'm gonna change my profile pick to hope El Pizza time. Thug Zilla versus King Chronic Pretty cool, pretty cool, pretty epic little little set up there, A little epic little match there. Frogs together, strong g t A four swingset glitch. Gay Master Chief be like, sir, finishing this dude. The male gaze manassas Greek god of the Herb. Metal gear was only peak when Koujima left Big Meaty Snaks Donald dumps shard of the deal. I'm going to butt fucking president with a mortar. Gay actor Rosebud Delicious master Chief in the PlayStation themed Cuckchair.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito.
Speaker 1: Would you rather suck Garris to completion or kiss Miranda on the mouth the fuck I would probably kiss Miranda on the mouth. I'll be boring. Garris is interesting, for sure.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't really want to know what's going on there.
Speaker 6: I don't want to see his turns.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like, what are the fuckers that look like? Dude, I don't want to see it.
Speaker 4: Turns of birds right there?
Speaker 1: Av right, yeah, yeah, I guess I don't want to see that, like a like a like a long vestigial chloacal organ.
Speaker 6: It was dick, looks like a pelican's nose. What was the fact that it was the really big penis. It's kind of boring. Probably it just looks like a human, like a beige human penis.
Speaker 5: Keith reminded of a U card gets uh no, the real Dean.
Speaker 6: It's it's just a regular dick.
Speaker 1: The real cakes In Jamison, who went missing in two thousand and five, y'all fuck with the new Mario Judah. I don't even know, No, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think musically actually it's actually he is pretty solid.
Speaker 1: I have not had one track. He's he's getting too skinny for my liking. He's Luigi Judah.
Speaker 4: Now I must sit dog sitting there.
Speaker 1: You gets so thin. He looks like cinnamond. What did you bros carrying? Miss Oh? It's one of these hard has peepe john Otto. Take him to the Matthews Bridge. Good for him. I do PG things to jars of mayon ase or PG thirteen jars. I do PG thirteen things to jars of mayonnaise. I don't know, man gay n I the butt sex guy. But but but nine inched mails ea sports. It's in the sand, shaming ops till they're deranged and drooling eating ass from the front.
Speaker 6: Okay, I mean, if you can pull it off, it's the balls are all your fucking eyeballs and your tongue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for thank you, thank you for illustrating real sween In in sewer imposter Swen died in Costa Rica to make a robot Imposterswen not a sentence A million billion beers, cardboard pie, department of whor putting my dicking balls in between Chunley snies and telling her to squeeze until she hears a pop. Whoa, Uh took continue afterwards, continue to do my head, next, do my entire body.
Speaker 5: Uh, I took it in my bottom.
Speaker 1: Now I'm queer. Put it in the their bottom of the whole team queer. And then he clarifies that it's started from the bottom. I love that. Uh, I've seen enough. Victor we Yama is the goat cock cheese crumbs. You're welcome here in club feet. I'm not in club feet. You are not in club feet? All right, footsy guy foots I'm not crazy. Mike says that I'd love to hear him.
Speaker 4: I know he said. He said one of the things he was an Actually I remember.
Speaker 1: Feet well to this will go easier, this will go hard.
Speaker 23: I'll go hard if.
Speaker 1: You'll go easy.
Speaker 6: That's pretty a great life's pretty. It's like an alf a little bit. I think it's really funny.
Speaker 5: He looks like an alf John burnhal the fuck?
Speaker 1: Uh what's his name? He's just me.
Speaker 4: He looks a little ELFI know what the.
Speaker 1: What's his name? At the point, got the point cop guy.
Speaker 4: When I was younger, Cop guy.
Speaker 1: I was younger, they called me Zelda. I don't know what they called me. I don't know what that means. That bothers me that I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Stop calling me that I'm linked, Mike Link, dumb motherfucking Look my gun on my forehead, Walter, Well, I got the Jonathan Banks, I got a trifle and a double barrow shot the cop in Gremlins.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, which is insane because he looks nothing like it, because he's, you know, right, so old. Now, oh he was so old, like he was like like twenty five and then and that in Gremlins or whatever, he was young he was twenty nine or thirty two or.
Speaker 6: Like thirty five, thirty eight, nineteen.
Speaker 1: Fuck you man? How old is was his name? Again? Jonathan Banks?
Speaker 6: It's a gremlin, Walter in Gremlin?
Speaker 1: Why don't you look up his age? And they do at least some of the worst. I don't want to do the math, Walter.
Speaker 5: Okay, here's thirty seven.
Speaker 4: Fucking jack.
Speaker 1: That was literally right, Well, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, man, you know age like that come in my eyes, Walter.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna me no cab no caball.
Speaker 23: I hate to break it to your Walter, but if you don't let me goggle you come right now.
Speaker 1: You're not leaving here alive.
Speaker 4: You're nuts the sky leve agad and I know she's a bit of a bitch, but you still love those Yeah?
Speaker 14: No, Actually that's I literally already bashed your baby against the rocks.
Speaker 6: So you can lose more, you can lose less.
Speaker 1: You see you see that.
Speaker 6: Magnet up there on the on refrigerator, that's actually your baby's body.
Speaker 1: I flat turned into magnet placed under the refrigerator.
Speaker 12: Put him into the pizza throw my roof babies remains faking a pizza out of.
Speaker 1: Mike. If you did this, so help me.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 23: You have no recourse in Walter, I literally have a jet back on.
Speaker 1: You've got no power here, Walter.
Speaker 23: Have you ever played Crash Bandicoot two Cortex strikes back?
Speaker 6: Oh what is that?
Speaker 4: Walter starts spitting, Well, much.
Speaker 14: Like in that game, Walter, I have a jet bag and I'm gonna fly away. The second you lurch towards me with that gun. I'm gonna do good luck hitting me because I'm gonna do crazy loops.
Speaker 6: He's describing a bus fight and also jumps on a box.
Speaker 1: Look up.
Speaker 6: The mask on, Walter, I'm coming at you. What all I got, Walter? I got a speed boost from the mask on.
Speaker 1: Here's your dead son. He he looks like a like a deflated like Christmas thing.
Speaker 4: He looks like a yoga mat.
Speaker 1: He's got blue he said. Eric escapes a disabled the air leave disabled. That is I'll you know you will.
Speaker 5: He cuts it, cuts to the cameras behind.
Speaker 1: He's got no shirt, he's got shorts up. He's like to just mowing. I want to play this game. I want to play. Somebody, please, somebody please go into the going to the files of like the Insane Trilogy or something, and mod mod Mike Urbittad has cortex someone. I want Walter White's model to be crash banded and I want him spinning. I wonder what mods are for the Insane Trilogy on ps on on on not ps on PC.
Speaker 6: Never. I've never even thought nothing or the worst stuff, the nothing over the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's check Nexus. Yeah, Nexus mods crash I need that.
Speaker 1: I need to figure out I might actually learn more of like you know what, I'm gonna get better. I'm gonna get better with blender. I'm already trying. I'm gonna go Walter White Grass Band. I'll figure it out. Oh God Jesus Christ. Okay, we're gonna keep going. Uh if you don't, he puts it from the background, not hungry enough. It's okay, Chram gonna okay that already goon devil the man without come. Sween has true sight and that's why he can see his dad. Siona's fat fucking girl cock swanna. I don't know, I don't know, man. Most the most stable UI five game is Sonic Racing Cross Worlds. It's actually probably an embarking is probably it's probably actually the finals. That game runs like fucking crazy good. Oh that's that expression, right, It's like, uh yes, sort of. It's like the district. Everything's destructible. When it's like a game shows by the guys who did a or I guess are doing arc Raiders and that it's pretty good. It's okay, it's nice, but it's like, I can't play an extraction shooter like this. I can't play a third person I cannot play a third person competitive game where I am fighting over shit that I can lose permanently. I can't do I'm not gonna do it. I'm not gonna sit I'm not gonna run down the hallway. And some guys like sitting behind a wall looking at me and I can't see him because his camera is just like you know, peeking, and then I lose everything.
Speaker 4: Now, like a motherfucking trials, I would sort of pick like a motherfucking trisal.
Speaker 1: Sirrus like A.
Speaker 4: And Peo would be like, what are you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm like nothing, Well, dude, imagine now, like you're swort picking trials and then if you kill them, they lose their exotics. That's what extraction shooters are. And I'm like, I'm not fucking I'll do it in first person. I'll play a first person shooter. That that's that's that.
Speaker 5: But I'm not you're not gonna get your camera to look at me. Well, I can't see you.
Speaker 1: Fuck you. But there's a reason why Gears and like Uncharted is fun, but I like, I'm not taking that ship seriously, you know, I'm not getting sweaty in Gears.
Speaker 4: I would love to love love.
Speaker 20: Was it?
Speaker 1: Was it called wall Bouncy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the wall Bouncy is insane.
Speaker 6: The fact, I would love why people would have wall bounced perfectly and they would walk bounce past each other and blow it to his heads up. I'm like, what the fuck did I just see?
Speaker 1: Notice? Is Bulger's Oh who, what's this? Halo's about killings.
Speaker 4: I'm gonta stop talking about that. Stop talking about that.
Speaker 1: That clearly suspicious uh situation going on. Yeah, that guy clearly didn't do it. Uh very much soul so that he didn't do it, which is kind of crazy because I was just kind of operating on something that Yeah, Okay, they they got him, I guess, but uh, all right, I guess we'll see to Mitchie the kid banded my dick come inter Snatch. Cale Castus is the goat. I do want to get around to finishing those games, because I still like them very cool. I started all the games and I don't finish because I just get sucked into other ship and I'm like, I do want to like kind of sit down with like a game like that, Fall in Order is really good, Survivor is insane. Yeah, I liked them when I was playing another one too. I honestly think though, with like those games of the game, I just go through on like story mode or something.
Speaker 5: I just don't really want to.
Speaker 1: I'm not really that into like like earlier we were talking about, I'm just like I'm not into like busting my ass for like story stuff, like if it's a good story, like like Wicher, I always play that like which are three? Every time I played I've played it on, like fucking give me the story because.
Speaker 4: There's nothing experiencing games like that for me. I like the challenge of games, but that is not everyone's.
Speaker 5: I like the challenge of games too, but like I guess I'm like more particular about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it depends, especially if I'm especially if I'm gonna do something again. So I a lot of times I'm like, all right, I experienced it in the way that I wanted you Now I'm more like kind of want to.
Speaker 1: Go through and have fun the first time with Nogic. Like I never play a Halo game. I never played a Halo game. I'm legendary. First.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it's a miserable.
Speaker 1: I have a friend that was like that, and I'm like, you're fucking crazy, that's right.
Speaker 6: It's literally like, uh, I think Halo three because that's when I was living with them it's dropped and then so.
Speaker 1: Immediately put on immediately legendary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I'm just like, I remember there's a early on in the game there's these two Hunters and there's like these platforms that like I'm trying to describe it and see, but like earlier on in the game there's just these two Hunters and you can go up or down, and like we couldn't get past it because it was just it was just too it was too hard. I'm sure he got pasted it eventually when he focused, yeah, with like friends and ship, but I'm just like, this isn't fun, Like we're just getting killed over and over. It was like playing Mortal Kombat, the arcade Mortal Kombat too. It's one of the hardest fucking games. It's designed to make sure you give.
Speaker 5: What's crazy.
Speaker 1: As you're saying that, and I'm like, I feel like I should know, but like I don't. If you quiz me and you were like, when do the Hunters first show up in Haloary, I'm like that I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I should know that given how many times I've played it, but I earnestly don't know the.
Speaker 4: My greatest moment from Halo is my friend literally getting a cardboard box and putting it on top of beside screen peak.
Speaker 6: That was like open and is like this hard.
Speaker 9: I remember that.
Speaker 6: I remember I remembering not looking at my screen and I was doing it and I was like, I remember I.
Speaker 1: Remember going to people's houses and that was like a like the cardboard divider the screening.
Speaker 4: Like one person to be sitting down at a cardboard on top of there.
Speaker 1: But I was, I was bad.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 5: I did that exactly once and I was like, all right, you know what, I don't care if you screen whatever.
Speaker 4: I screen watched a lot.
Speaker 1: It was bad. It's impossible, Like.
Speaker 5: You can't hard, there's no way you're not doing like I've tried to not do it.
Speaker 1: But like I the thing is like I knew that game so intimately, but like I could just tell by like the color the colors read off the screen. I was like, oh, you're in that room, like I know you're you're in the blue room, because all I said.
Speaker 5: Everyone you're in the blue room.
Speaker 1: I know where you are. I'm gonna go kill you. Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 5: It's just it's impossible.
Speaker 1: You can't but screen like suppos screen Halo was never like that was such a fun.
Speaker 6: That moment brought so much joined me because of how insanely stupid it people getting mad at like, dude, stuff screenwatching. I'm like, I'm not screen watching.
Speaker 1: I'm not screen Like, yeah, you're going to it.
Speaker 6: It's an advantage, Like why would you?
Speaker 1: It's just like you you just have to you just kind of have to agree that all of your screen peaking. Really the only way to play is like we're gonna screen peak, Yeah, what are you gonna do sneak up on one of it? Like come on, yeah, it's not a stealth game. It's exactly. We're not split screening splinter Cell on different teams. Like it's just like what the fuck, Oh man, you are gonna kill you.
Speaker 5: I do miss splinter Cell like multiplayers.
Speaker 1: So that was so it's all. Double Agent was so good.
Speaker 4: I missed that era of games where it's like everything was this couch co op and it would just lead to the most insane amy moments. Yeah, like me and my friends all being together, we were doing like the deceptions more combat deceptions combos, and one of our friends finally get in.
Speaker 1: And like that was the new you got it.
Speaker 5: The new comment of all is four player online co op.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's gonna be cool.
Speaker 1: Gonna be cool. That's cool.
Speaker 5: But I had an extra seat to the hog does not. You can like sit on the bumper.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 4: It's just fun interesting. I'm gonna I'm gonna play it for sure.
Speaker 1: Who am I kidding? Yeah, it's it's a remake too, so I'm like, if it was a new game, I would have been like, you could have played it with you, but I would have played it specifically maybe to like, we'll see. But this one is like a how can they how can they really fun move with the Pokemon game. I was like, I'm not gonna play this ship anyway. Then I bought. I was like, this is actually dog ship, but really fun fucking garbage. I love it. I don't even I can't understand how this is so bad. He got so actually great at the same thing as a garbage disposal. He's at his happiest when he's eating garbage complaining about shit. I love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm not happy. It's like most people.
Speaker 1: Might be the African American little person wordsmith uh hamster in a sock with is now plus five after extensive use. Oh the Outer Worlds too is out there? Reminds me, damn it, that's so much. I'm so tired. Reforming the Battalion I self to finish Yota same oh yeah finished. I took a break when I was home, and then I got back into it. I was like, I forgot how to play this. It's not that confusing, no, but like I'm in, I'm deep into it, and I was getting into a groove and now I'm like, now I'm in parts of the game that are hard that you don't know how to put that hard, but like they're they're you know, they assume you've been playing, and so I'm like, fuck, I don't remember how to do certain things.
Speaker 5: My muscle memory is kind of off.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Reforming the Battalion de San Patricio in Venezuela for the Latina's you, Lily d I see you, Phantom Necromancer h Craig, the Canadian Killer Queen has already touched her penis. It's your boy, Seanny Dee game shot coming. Change your name, Chris at Grock Is this true? We are losing objective? Objective? N Ward?
Speaker 19: Is it?
Speaker 1: Edward? What is it? What is E in military E? I think it might be Edward actually mean like alpha beta delta, oh echo, yeah, Edward fucking crazy and word fun fact, what's f uh fox trot trot? Okay, I don't know any of this, I like know it all alpha beta. I don't know why alpha beta delta penis. What's see again, Charlie, that's what. That's what sucked me up because I was like, it's is it a name again? I don't like some of the name of some of them are well, it's only Charlie. That's a name.
Speaker 6: They used to be like, it was very different. There used to be a few more names. I started watching it. Funny enough, I started watching a channel called rob Words, and he's like some linguist dude or whatever, at least I think he is. And I was recently, I just like, I don't know if he's like a certified, but he seems like he is more than I am, so like I'll watch yeah, yeah he was. He recently actually put out a video about the history of the and how it how it started and where it is now. And because I always wonders, like why the fuck is Zulu, Like that's you know, because like I always it seemed like the a bunch of white people making this list and using the word Zulu seemed kind of peculiar to me.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, is that a.
Speaker 5: Reason why you get to Zulu? You got a problem?
Speaker 1: It should it's an objective Zulu, like it all.
Speaker 6: Just has to do it literally, it's actually just completely comes down to just science and just them just cranking what sounds better than what. So they had to keep revising each time, and each time to uh to people.
Speaker 1: At all.
Speaker 5: Then no, no, it's not even beta, it's Bravo.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, you're right, it's Alpha Bravo. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought alpha is not even with a pH.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And so it's it's not like it's there's reasons for that.
Speaker 1: There's every thing that is in there.
Speaker 6: It's calculated and then you know it's it just you know, they just gotta It was interesting because some of the names that used to be they had to take them out because they were they were too German, and like they were like, oh these like this is the kind of like Nazi ship and it could be like.
Speaker 1: I could seem in sensitive, like it was like the crowds to note we're saying no, like well.
Speaker 6: It was just weird that like how it's an interesting video if you put in like rob words and then like fucking yeah, he's just some fucking.
Speaker 4: Weirdch awkward British guy. I'm caught up when I'm actually signified bullshit, so I gotta watch that.
Speaker 6: I watched half of the centers.
Speaker 4: Yah, I have to finish it. I watched some of it and I was like, I'm gonna take a break. I was watching this thing on a fucking uh black misogyny and feminism, and I'm like, this video is fucking wild because.
Speaker 6: The people that he's showing me are like these guys had followings on the internet.
Speaker 4: What the fuck of course this guy is just a rapist.
Speaker 1: That's thing.
Speaker 24: That's just that's his little you know, that's his fonsie like hitting, yeah, raping, come over a bitch, fucking frogs.
Speaker 4: The police can't speak ribbon.
Speaker 1: Whoa.
Speaker 4: That's genius, but like the dark kind of genius.
Speaker 1: I can't. I think I heard something like that somewhere. Somebody's doing an impression of products like rape me anyway. Oh fun fact, there's a guy who specifically into rich women buying. Wonder what yes, wonderbread. Yes, while they think, while they think about pollution, what is happening? What is this? So there's this.
Speaker 4: So one of our friends is an artist and she got a commission from this guy that wanted her to draw a white woman buying wonderbread thinking about pollution. I think it's some sort of white supremacist dog whistle thing. It's fucking crazy. Look into it, I guys, look into it. People that, people that are in the comments. You may know more than this, because you guys are a little little crazy than I am. Yeah, send us what it means? Sounds like DM DM it to us.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm asking, like what is what is chopped?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: It's it just feels it's it's it's more older than more old. It's older than that. It's fucking weird. I don't know, it's weird.
Speaker 1: You'll be like whatever, sween, would you rather go to Disney World with King Dad or watch the legit you with a handful of beatles? King Dad? Yeah, went to the saying so much about the cheating. It's more about the beatles.
Speaker 4: That's what makes it weird, because you're fucking animals and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Like if I got cheated on with a person.
Speaker 1: I mean like all right, but then like.
Speaker 6: How do you fuck bugs that I'm crawl inside joh, I have the blighter After that.
Speaker 1: Too, went to the stupid dung gayety convension. Everyone there, neew you wearing my glasses to sleep so I can see better in my dreams.
Speaker 4: That's technically thinking outside the box. I'll never forget.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget falling asleep and having like a sleeperassis hallucination of like a goblin in my room. And I did this on purpose, like I tried to induce sleeper houses and it worked. I just kept I just kept like waking up and then like lulling myself back to sleep until eventually like shifted the gears.
Speaker 4: I had sue prowess for like for years, and I've never seen anything.
Speaker 1: I've only had it like three times, but I hallucinated, well the things. I never saw anything because it was always dark, but like that time, I was like it was daytime, and I remember like I hallucinated. I knew it was a goblin because he said I'm a goblin. I'm a goblin, but he was like dancing. He was like wake up, wake up or something. But he was like at the foot of my bed. But I did my glasses and so he was out of focus. But I understood that it was like a goblin. And I was like, that's crazy because like my brain is like trying to actively like make it so it's real by blurring it, but I don't get to see, Like I have the full HD version in my head clearly because I'm blurring it, but I don't get to see it. What if it walked over you put your glasses on you, Well, I just wanted to see what my design was. Yeah, like I was. I was bummed out. I've never seen but that was crazy to me that like your hallucinations will like because I guess if it's just a fucking in focus, if it's just an in focused goblin, I guess it wouldn't registered like.
Speaker 6: Sinking from me. Whenever I felt like I was just partially green, I think it was yellow.
Speaker 5: It was like more like a Mac and Me from when I remember like a Mac and Me, kind of like yellowish.
Speaker 1: I thought it was the hob goblin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't green, It wasn't anywhere near green green throbbling.
Speaker 5: But I'm so bummed out about that because it was funny.
Speaker 1: That's what happens about it too, is like if you're expecting to have sleeper houses, it's not scary, So like the nightmare or the dream that you're having is not scary either. So it's just like fucking silly, dumb shit that you're.
Speaker 4: Losing any that's crazy years. Actually you should do it.
Speaker 1: It's fun. You should.
Speaker 4: I wasn't scary. It was scary for me, like the first time it happened.
Speaker 1: Then the first time it happened, I was so scared because I thought, like, oh no, I'm Christopher Eve, I'll never move again. I thought I was dying. Wasppened before. It's scary. You're not gay, I mean you're you're You're no I am, Oh you guys are. That's the problem, right, we're fucking we're evolved all that dick. I suck not afraid of not being able, But all Ice agents fumbled the Latina in their past. OBI want to blow me? Where uh kremlin de gremlin? When will I get buff sexy women? Oh?
Speaker 5: Buff sexy? Swing work out more.
Speaker 6: Chris fel like I don't feel good at all. Yeah, it feels good.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I feel like consistently working out just hurts all.
Speaker 1: Of it feels good.
Speaker 5: It feels good to have worked out in.
Speaker 1: Theory, but not your body wants a medication to boost your test.
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to beat lu.
Speaker 1: This of all time. Uh to the Twelve Days of Christmas. Derek Humer be like, what if it's sad of Semonos? It's seminos gay.
Speaker 6: Talking about like you think I haven't said that before?
Speaker 4: When is coming out?
Speaker 5: And he makes love with John Jenre Now, I don't know when that's coming out.
Speaker 6: I think it's it's uh uh is it soon next It's no, it's late next year. And they said they had no plan. I'm so pissed they have no plans on uh doing of number three, which is I was just like, oh, we don't want to divert any resources from working on the new game.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, what.
Speaker 6: About the other two?
Speaker 1: Then that's a bullshit excuse.
Speaker 6: I just think they don't want to clear all the John Reno, it's probably like a headache.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're still around.
Speaker 1: It's a headache. Had a lot of those games up up and running, Yeah, which is a bomber because there's a lot of great games that are just stuck because of licensing bullshit. I guess Marvel Ultimate Alliance like still, like can you play that on modern horor you can't? Right? No, I have That's why I got my three sixties. I can play. We can't play it on next I wonder if could play on new Xtbox actually was compatible.
Speaker 4: You can probably play the game. Maybe I'm not going to be able to download that ship anywhere. No know, the Transformers game, I wonder, They're so good and they're just fucking gone.
Speaker 5: Marvel Ultimate Alliance backwards.
Speaker 1: You probably can't compatible, I hope, so I feel like I would hurt.
Speaker 6: I would though, is like when I tried playing like Dragon Age Origins on Maxbox one. We look like ship, but then like I put in like on my three sixty, like you play those games.
Speaker 1: Damn looks great.
Speaker 5: Wait, there's an Xbox one version of it.
Speaker 1: Marvel Alliance one Xbox One.
Speaker 5: I might fucking buy this just so I can play it.
Speaker 4: The first one is really solid, like two is great. I never played.
Speaker 5: I never played the second, so I don't have any like two sides, Like who do you want to be?
Speaker 4: With fucking who do you want to fuck a freedom Fighter? I chose one guy with Miss Marvin obviously because she's a bad bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna buy the ship.
Speaker 6: Out of this are fun, fucking yeah, dude, Iron Man shooting at clause and then they beams fucking like shooting all the directions.
Speaker 1: It's so sap shooting.
Speaker 4: Deadpool have the sucking the rain where Deadpool suit the Spider Man webs people, which is just fucked up because they're.
Speaker 1: Trying to run away.
Speaker 6: Spider Man webs tend to get shot, so you can just say I didn't kill them, Deadpool killed them, but it's like you. My favorite is like the whole just throwing Professor X at people so good, Yeah, the whole like you in the in the in the in the hovering chair and then he.
Speaker 1: Just tosses.
Speaker 6: The sable person and he makes a process but everybody get in the line to get hit, but it's.
Speaker 1: And then Batman comes and he breaks a COVID vile. Yeah, have fun dying in three weeks, Three Boys, One You, Who Waste, five eighty three, Peeni Brothers Presents, Crash Course, Cyberturn, History Rises, His epicons, Don Doncerson, homeless Chris uh Chris, Christopher riposterpots what that's my name backwards? Oh gotcha, it's impossible to say them. There's a pah there. Uh Mason the metal head pp me singing to a man. Put my legs on and put my legs on your shoulder. It's not talking about ellipses. F uh fat And I'm going to I'm going to peg Jason Todd the j K and JK rallying and short for gigantic cut. John strickland Marks eighteen nine. While I lost one, I lost stone sober October broke my leg and E M. T. Crew gave me that old fin fin They do give you.
Speaker 4: Very minor Do I know they're not.
Speaker 1: It's not some streaks crazy. We have no good old morphine. It's scary. It's scary to people. Yeah, whatever missed the good old days used morphine. Now we get used fentanyl. You know it's crazy. Doing that is crazy because it's making the thing it looks like it looks like nothing's doing it. I gras uh road long metal long medow m a h zip code. I'm not going to read the zip code. The first the key Davis soon hosting their own solo episode. I now I now know how Christian felt when Sonic's arm color changed.
Speaker 5: I went about the Halo thing. Oh, I feel like everything's fine.
Speaker 1: Really, I saw like minor complaints. Uh, I didn't see some complaints. The redundant needler counter on the like, is very silly. What's the point of that? So the needler has an AMMO counter on it on the bottom, but like the AMA counter is the needles. Yeah, and also the needler isn't a gun where you're counting your AMMO anyway. Yeah, you spray the entire clip. That's the point of the needler. So it is, it's silly.
Speaker 6: It seems like like I just don't even want it seems so redundant, like it's I'm like, it's nitpicky touter numbers counter.
Speaker 1: No, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: That's what's even crazier about it is that it's just like an it.
Speaker 6: It shouldn't be numbers. It should never be numbers.
Speaker 1: It's not human, it's not, but it's just the numbers would actually be more beneficial technically really well yeah, because it's just a visual representation on a screen of what's already on the gun. Because you can see the needles.
Speaker 6: That's why, And like why, if anything, you would use numbers? I think anything shout. That's something they argue because everybody is kind of I feel like they're like, yeah, why did you do that? But it's just like even if you were going to do it, why would you Just it's just almost like a different point of view, Like here's the needles sticking out of the gun, so I can see how many it are, but now it's represented on this little square why.
Speaker 1: It's really awkward and also makes the gun look more like a huge like it looks it's more like something that a human would do, which makes it weird. It's almost implies like they can't fucking they they don't know. Yeah, like it's it's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's like, oh, the humans need help. It is I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's a hold over for the design of like they did with the with all the other plasma stuff, where it's like they probably just didn't The.
Speaker 1: Literal answer is that it's it's an asset. It's that's the same needler from Infinite and they did that for Infinite for some reason. I don't know, whatever, I don't know, but it's weird talking about that stuff because I don't know. I'm so clued into this stuff so so I don't even know. Like what to me is like a ridiculous nitpick, and what is like a genuine like that's a weirdion, Like the needle things stuck out to me is like, oh that is kind of genuinely dumb because why would you design that, Like how could you look at it and think to do that on purpose? Yeah, without also understanding how dumb it is. But everything else like, I don't know. I think overall it looks pretty good. Uh, I'm gonna play it, so I'll play it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the people that are genuinely upset, that's.
Speaker 1: But the needler is real. The needler is fucking silly. It is a very silly thing. It's just weird.
Speaker 6: It's just it just it's like the when the guy that uh was talking about the Miranda's ass shots just go it's like unnecessary.
Speaker 1: I wait, yes, so what that's what like.
Speaker 6: The fact that you would say it's unnecessary, like that's the whole game is on the No, Yeah, like you know why it's there. I'm not even arguing with you, Like if you thought it was distasteful and wanted to take it out. I'm arguing with what you fucking said as an excuse. Yeah, the like it was unnecessary. Shut the fuck up that it's not character so done whatever, Like just like if your question, just be honest, if you if you don't fucking like it, You're like, if you don't like women and you're a gay person, it's fine that you're gay. Just be honest, just honest about being.
Speaker 1: Disagree with it.
Speaker 6: But at least you're just being honest, Like, don't treat me like I'm fucking unnecessary.
Speaker 5: The whole game is not necessary. It's entertainment.
Speaker 1: It's all. This is unnecessary, exactly that game.
Speaker 4: You could not do it with your friends and just going to end of the game.
Speaker 6: The women in sci fi, Yeah, it's technically unnecessary. It is a staple though. It's like, come on, what we're talking about here? To act like you don't fucking know.
Speaker 1: This, it is so stupid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this is the.
Speaker 6: EW So it's like you can see the needles, so why is that there?
Speaker 1: It's just completely redundant. It makes no sense. It is very silly looking. At a certain point, I think it looks actually pretty good. Like aside from that, like I feel like they.
Speaker 4: Would just they got a certain point. You can't exactly tell how many needles are the needler, but like that's I've.
Speaker 1: Never I've never once been just oh if only I had one more needle, you know what I mean? Like that's not that kind of gun.
Speaker 6: But also just looking at it, you can you have a general idea. Yeah, absolutely, that's that's all you need.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's look whatever, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have way less problems about what I've seen here out of It's the least amount of nepicks I've ever had for anything that they've made. So whatever, it's fine. Blake eight nine six pre ras I got lockjaw doing graveyard chips at the Ticke second factory. All I got was lock jaws previously mentioned coming in my hands and clapping at the eulogy because I don't respect that motherfucker. That's crazy using my penis head as an as as l a pavement chalk. How dry is your penis?
Speaker 4: Wow durable and.
Speaker 1: Roads of Parks, wrestling a bus on Monday Night, Raw Dazz, Goofy gaze in chain swallowing come again, Same old dick, it was back then. Neutrality means that you don't really care, but the struggling design when you're not there, Also you're gay. Young Colin going trick or treating as his own skeleton parentheses. He skinned himself. Uh, mister popo. Uh swing for Halloween. I'd be crazy, you should do that.
Speaker 4: I have a costume still. Unfortunately, Yeah, I'll come into the party, right, I guess you're gonna come.
Speaker 1: You gonna come with me? Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It depends like his mix also going to so I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what he's probably make. Yeah, because they're right there.
Speaker 5: It depends on like when people are leaving you know.
Speaker 1: No, sorry I just read I read into that wrong. What do you know? What you said it? And also like yeah, beef with Mick. Oh no, I don't know because the mixed going and I'm like, no, I don't really, I don't. I don't have people with anybody.
Speaker 4: That's one of his closest friends.
Speaker 6: And I was like, I was like, oh, ship, like they got into a fucking street brawl. Man spider Man threw a fucking rice bid but a pirate at him.
Speaker 19: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing is like we were gonna we were making dinner, and I was heating up some some wings. I was frying some wings. Then I was like, I wanted to be fresh from when I go to mix, So like I, I just took it out and I get I just let him fry while I was carrying it over to his house. And so the oil was frying, and I was like carrying. I was like waiting at the light or whatever. And I came over and then I spilled all the fried oil and the frying oil on his dog. And so now JoJo's gone. He's well, he's still there, but he's like he's real fried up. So then we got into an archa. Is that why Mike's been asking me about Joe Joe? He's like, hey, can I use your wife as a dog? Yeah? I hate that. I need something. I hate that.
Speaker 6: I hate you stitching that together. That's the through line of the joke.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kill myself. It's a good speaking of a doubt. She just fucking text me. That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: She still got how long she got for I should get back on the second.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, spider Man, Spider Man turning countless. Spider Man turning countless hens to be waiting for Spider turning countless Henchman into Lenny from Mice and Men, cutting Swen, I need cutting Sween, when I need more? Came Sauce. Comment, Sauce, what is that the fun I've never seen? Came Sauce in my life? Was it supposed to be like? Raising it? Says, can't get it's it's wrong. I don't know what everything's wrong? All is this fu xcel spread cheeks, nice, nice, pretty good one uh too blurry too bigfoot standing in the showers. Everybody stabbed my heart out. Hey, look it's a little game. Meme fucked me in my ass? Sorry, miss Jackson. Who's New York? Nick a theory needs all belonging? As weepon Halo three proj you're gonna hut you name from and Rouney out our list as always, you know, King of Haphazard. Three hours, So fuck you did.
Speaker 6: I didn't want it to be three hours, but it's three.
Speaker 1: Hours complaining about We really spent a lot of time on Jonathan Banks talking about com.
Speaker 4: We we Yeah, you guys got a good one.
Speaker 1: All right, right, we'll see whatever.
Speaker 4: Fuck you?
Speaker 1: What's a mad what's a matter