Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hi friends, Wow, it's up. We're back. Yep, now that we were off yesterday. We're off yesterday. No, we were here.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we should go to the talkbacks and see what they're saying about yesterday.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I'm scared, but that's what we do to start the show, so we can't.
Speaker 2: Do the first talkback. Okay, here we go, Yo.
Speaker 4: Good morning Jervy Show. You know damn well, yesterday's show was pre recorded. Mm hmmmm, happy Monday or well Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it feels like it feels like a Monday.
Speaker 2: It still does it is.
Speaker 3: It is a Tuesday? And what do you what do you want from us?
Speaker 2: It's all ever you took the day off, you can't week? Thank you well because you want no show? Would you rather that?
Speaker 3: That's what I want to know? Would you rather just a good question? There's nothing there point.
Speaker 2: Second talkback of the day.
Speaker 5: Here we go, Good morning JV's show. This is Christina from Pacifica on my way to the gym, hoping to be one of the first talkbacks. I don't think yesterday's podcast passes the smell test for me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend. Good writer.
Speaker 3: Okay, well on a couple of things, yeah, thank you, go niners. Okay, yesterday's podcast didn't you know fully pass the smell test? But do you want a podcast at all? I guess is what I'm hearing is they don't want a podcast at all. We take a day off, you just want to listen to music and not have a show.
Speaker 2: That's better. That's less work for us, That's.
Speaker 3: What I'm mean that, that's what I'm saying. I'm juiced up if that's what I focus. People wanted to shut up. Yep, no shows on the days that were off.
Speaker 2: I'm totally fine with that way.
Speaker 3: Less work for us, like a lot, less work like a lot substantially.
Speaker 6: But we did enjoy our weekend. Graham, you actually had a trip you were? You had Cousins Weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was in Templeton. I think that's bypass Robles. I don't really know where I was. Just tell me where to go, show up and I'll be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Cousins Weekend twenty twenty four, were you guys?
Speaker 2: Eighteen?
Speaker 3: My cousins we all got together, rented one giant Airbnb and stayed there for I guess said, yeah, three nights because yesterday we weren't here yesterday's podcast.
Speaker 2: A lot of people for one airbnb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a big house.
Speaker 2: It was cool.
Speaker 3: I had a pool and a couple of hot tubs and a barn, and I slept in the barn. I had to sleep in the barn. They were sleeping arrangements a little tight.
Speaker 2: What do you mean there's like an actual barn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it had like a it had like a little apartment thing built into it, but it was like it was a big barn. I don't know what was in the rest of the bar, and I didn't venture over there. I was too busy drinking heard But yeah, I had to stay out there, and my sister and her husband also stayed there. It was basically like a studio apartment in there, so there wasn't We were all sleeping in the same room and Kate and I had to sleep out on a pullout couch for three nights, well the first two nights, and we shared a room with them, and my sisters is a snorer, so I wasn't had a feeling. You know, some people you could just look at me like, I bet he's snores. Yeah, and I can just tell. And I was right, because oh he was sawing some logs, you know, And I was like, I can't do this, I can't deal with this. But you know, I drank my way through it. So you pass out pretty hard. So I slept. I slept all right, despite I don't. It probably wouldn't even mattered that it was a pull out couch. Anytime I sleep in a new bed, it's just not a good night's sleep, even on I tell I'm the same way.
Speaker 2: I'm just like up all night. I don't know why, just because it's not home.
Speaker 3: My problem is my body is only adjusted to one mattress, and that's the one at home. And I don't even like that mattress I have at home, but my body's used to it. When I go sleep on any other bed, my arms fall asleep all night long. Does that ever happened to The circulation gets cut off near I. I sleep on my side, and for whatever reason, my mattress at home, it's not a problem. I go sleep anywhere else. Dude, you wake up and you can't move your arm. It's completely numb, So you have to grab your other arm and lift it over, and then you roll over and switch sides and then the same thing happens to the other side. So every hour I'm waking up trying to revive my arm, and then's that pins and needles feeling. You're just like, oh God, every other place I don't get it. But anyways, the last night we moved, some people didn't stay for Sunday night, some people had to go some of the some of my cousins and their spouses would ever had to go home. So then the last night, a room and the house opened up, like, yes, let's go sleep in there. And it was the room with bunk beds, and so Kate, Kate and I can had Guardy got in the bend. She's like, you're not getting in next to me. I was like, what are you talking about. I'm not sleeping. I'm not gonna go climb up and sleep on top bunk. So we slipped side by side on a twin off on a twin mattress bottom bunk.
Speaker 2: Can I change sheets or anything? First?
Speaker 3: What do you mean because somebody else slept in that Nobody had slept in that one. The reason we slept in the bunks is because the other bed in the room was the one that's the other couple had slept in.
Speaker 2: So then next thing you know, I'm sleeping on a bunk bed. Were actu.
Speaker 3: The best sleep I've gotten out all weekend.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of.
Speaker 3: Extra room in there in that twin mattress mattress Kate and Antonia. We sleep like two pencils next to each other.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 3: There's no flip flopping and moving around, and nobody's kicking their arms out. We don't do that. We're very like silent still sleepers, two pencils.
Speaker 2: Creepy a little bit.
Speaker 3: This is how.
Speaker 2: You also sleep with your eyes open. I can picture that.
Speaker 3: I'm going to start keep my arms from falling asleep and to sleep on my back like a vampire. Weirdos the sleeping arrangement.
Speaker 2: It was a good trip.
Speaker 3: It was a good trip. I we did a little wine tasting down there past Robles area.
Speaker 2: I think that's where these wineries were at.
Speaker 3: Again, I was.
Speaker 2: Long for the ride.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of drinking this weekend, so I'm really really struggling right now. You know, me and the dudes gambling a lot of sports. Like I said, they had a pool, hot tubs. We were jumping in and out of there, played some golf one of the days.
Speaker 2: I had a great time.
Speaker 3: You guys, whenever we play golf that group, we play the shotgun rule.
Speaker 2: The shotgun rule. If I feel like you've explained.
Speaker 3: This before, Yeah, we do this every time. And we were we were playing for money on each hole and we're playing teams. And if you want to hit a new T shot, like say you shank one, you want to hit a new one, all you have to do is shotgun a beer and you get to hit.
Speaker 2: A new T shot. I love that.
Speaker 3: No penalty on the scorecards. So you use them strategically.
Speaker 2: Is there a limit on how many you can do?
Speaker 3: As many shotguns as you want, as many shotguns as you want. And there were a lot, there were a lot they were taking but my team won. But I think it was all in large part to the shotguns. I'm telling you. We use them very strategically, Like, oh I got to hit another shot, there no problem, you know, Chris Hious fresh one down throw the can hit another shot, and it worked out every time.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: So now we're here, yeah, and now.
Speaker 2: We're back here. Oh no, we're about here, all right.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild nine.
Speaker 3: Damn, y'all really try to fool everyone in the Bay Area talking about Happy Veterans Day.
Speaker 2: It's Monday. I didn't want to come to work to know the show was pre recorded. I knew it was prerecorded.
Speaker 3: You guys not talk about the Niner game. You didn't talk about your weekend, how Selena went to see Sabrina Carpenter, Like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to get salty here. I'm sorry. If there was a show, if there was a show that aired yesterday, what do you want is not acknowledge it was Veterans Day. You have to say Happy Veterans Day. Yesterday was Veterans Day.
Speaker 2: A holiday day off and holidays everyone else gets to take a vacation.
Speaker 6: We take one little day on what dayDay, and we still and look at the backlash that.
Speaker 3: We get and we put in the work to still have still something to stay entertained. Yeah it's not a live show, but you get something. We still have something to listen to. You know what I'm gonna do the next time there's a holiday and.
Speaker 2: We're taking the day off, you get nothing, and.
Speaker 3: You're gonna we're going to play four hours of Sabrina Carpenter. Wait, we already to do that. Never mind, that's not we.
Speaker 2: Already do that. But you know what you like that, well, we'll.
Speaker 3: Take two Sabraya Carpenter songs. We'll just plan backed it back to back the entire mart Wait, no, we already do that, and you're not.
Speaker 2: Going to get a show.
Speaker 3: That's not There's gonna be no Happy Veterans Day nothing.
Speaker 1: Take that the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: This weird airline's flight out of Florida was struck by gunfire yesterday while trying to land in Haiti. So then it was diverted to the Dominican Republic where they checked out the plane for damage.
Speaker 2: It was like riddled with bullets. No passengers were hit, but one flight attendant was great.
Speaker 3: That's every Spirit Airlines flight I've seen the planes. I'm like, is that a bullet hole in the fine? I'll get on there.
Speaker 2: Scary deal.
Speaker 3: You want to plane without bullet holes, you have to pay extra. They don't charge you for everything, all right, Tonight is the night you guys. Klay Thompson makes his first return to Chase Center since signing with the Dallas Mavericks this offseason. Clay played his first thirteen thirteen seasons in the league with the Warriors and helped them win four championships, so it's going to be strange to see him in another uniform, but he's definitely going to get a heroes welcome from fans here. The Warriors are going to be giving out Captain Clay hats tonight to fans and the game will be nationally televised on TNT. Tip Off is at seven o'clock. Go depths.
Speaker 2: I like that free Yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Captain Clay hats are kind of funny.
Speaker 7: Look, we got a free car wash yesterday. I hope you enjoyed the rain. Most cities in the Bay are clear of rain for the week. Others like Napo uh oh, expect it again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Hi will be in the mid sixties.
Speaker 3: Hey, Capricorn besties, it is yep. Okay, listen up your day today. It's going to be a seven. Oh no, don't neglect your partner at home. Otherwise relationships struggles could begin to bubble to the surface. Sometimes it feels like the grass is greener on the other side. But you need to abandon unrealistic expectations and appreciate what you have. That Sam, is that anything. Is it resonating with you because you know horse grips are all they're one hundred percent true.
Speaker 2: You're right, then, yes it is? It better be than it is? Absolutely all right. Let's get call her twenty. You got two tickets for David Buster's mopedis, which is where we're gonna be on Friday checking out to Jake Paul.
Speaker 6: Mike Tyson fights eight A three three three ninety four, and I know if you want to join us for this exclusive JV show events.
Speaker 2: Graham. By the way, Jess is out, she's out counting to call her twenty really quick. I went to Kate onin speed.
Speaker 6: I thought you'd get a kick out of this on Friday night for like a little double date action. I get on the seat and I like told them the staff where I was like, hey, like does this seat move up? But also I can like reach the pedals more. Tell me why he offered me a booster seat, Like I'm really about to raise around this thing in a booster seat.
Speaker 3: If I would have given you a better view of the track, you probably see where you were going a little bit better too. And not to mention reaching the pedals.
Speaker 6: It was so embarrassing in front of everybody. So I was like, no, no, no, it's okay. He's like, why I use a booster seat. I don't know if he was trying to make me feel.
Speaker 2: Better, there's no way he was. He really short?
Speaker 6: No, I didn't think so, but whatever. So yeah, when I'm raising, I had to screw all the way up.
Speaker 2: On the seat to be able to like push the pedal.
Speaker 3: You want to be able to mash on the gas of it.
Speaker 6: Come on, I was pushing so hard on the gas and like, I don't know if you've ever done it, but you're like you're really tense as you're steering and stuff.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. I was so sore the next day just from racing. Are you being serious? That's how out of shape I am. Oh geez, we need to work on this so bad.
Speaker 3: We need to work so bad. Did you win any races? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh, and then there's that oh geez, you know, but.
Speaker 2: It was still really really fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, Jess is counting up. I know she wanted talk about Kelly Clarkson, but first gram, what do you have?
Speaker 3: I want to talk about a seventy seven year old slice of cake, Selena. Eh, He's came from Queen Elizabeth the Second's wedding, at that wedding in November twentieth, nineteen forty seven. This piece of cake just sold it auction for two thousand, eight hundred and thirty one dollars.
Speaker 2: I can't hear.
Speaker 3: I guess it was a little box and had a little note from her and everything, so it's fully authenticated. And then when you do old wedding cake and somebody that wants to collect vintage pastries, it was like I got a bid on that and somebody bought it, Yeah, for over twenty eight hundred dollars. Let me ask you. Let's just say you won this auction. You're really into collecting vintage pastries. For whatever reason, you get this piece of seventy seven year old wedding.
Speaker 2: Cake from Queen Elizabeth wedding. Are you gonna try it? By hell?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do with it? Then?
Speaker 6: I mean, if anything, you just put it like on display or something, right, If that's your thing.
Speaker 2: You collect vintage pastries.
Speaker 3: Let's say eat it. Let's it's been in the refrigerator the entire time since then. No, it's been in the freezer. Sorry, frozen since then?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Did you guys? Well, I guess you were. Your wedding was in Mexico and it got pounded by a hurricane. But like my wife and I kept a piece of our wedding cake. We got a chunk event we kept in the freezer and we ate it on our one year anniversary and it was delicious.
Speaker 2: Right, one year is different than seventy seven.
Speaker 3: Once you're at freezing temperatures, it's not really right frozen. Haven't you ever seen the cave man? Like you know, he's frozen in the snow.
Speaker 6: He looks just as good as the day Harry defrosts every single year. It's perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: See hell of fine.
Speaker 3: Actually I saw a picture of this, a particular piece of cake.
Speaker 2: And it did not look good. It was like moldy.
Speaker 3: It wasn't moldy, but it didn't but didn't look appetizing. It kind of looked like almost like a square of a brownie. But I don't know if all the brown was because just the color change.
Speaker 2: You had a brownie wedding cake.
Speaker 3: Something tells me this wasn't kept in the freezer the entire time.
Speaker 2: It looks stale and gross. You would it mean?
Speaker 3: I just spent close to three grand on a slice of cake. I'm going to take a nibble of it.
Speaker 2: Ew, that's gross.
Speaker 3: At this point, it's probably fine. I mean anything else.
Speaker 2: Also, thing paying money for this is really stupid.
Speaker 6: I feel like like most couples, like the wedding cake is just for looks, you don't really care. So like a lot of people don't even eat it, do you know what I mean? So to put so much weight on like the cake itself, and it's gonna go to auction.
Speaker 2: I bet you. Queen Elizabeth didn't even like try her own cake.
Speaker 3: But this is royal cake. I mean, this is royal.
Speaker 2: I don't care from a royal wedding. Okay. Can we talk about Kelly Clarkson's Christmas room now? Yes?
Speaker 7: So, she recently revealed that she loves Christmas so much that one time she decorated this room in her house and she was like, why not just leave the decorations all year round? So she has this room in her house where it's Christmas basically three hundred and sixty five days a year, because she never takes the decorations away.
Speaker 2: So I want to know, if you guys had an extra room, is this something that you would do me? No, but you guys love Christmas.
Speaker 6: You guys love decorating before Thanksgiving and all that stuff. No, Ja, you love decorating before Thanksgiving even happens. Put the tree up, put the decorations up, put up your lights, so you would have a Christmas room.
Speaker 2: No, this is pushing it. This is pushing it because that but.
Speaker 6: You have you love, the joy that it brings is that you always say it makes you so happy. So if you had an extra room, why wouldn't you leave it decorated year round?
Speaker 7: Because it makes it more special that it's only a certain time of year. And that's why I try to extend that time a little bit more by starting earlier in November than most people.
Speaker 2: But but doesn't it make it more.
Speaker 6: Special if it's only in December, which is where it should be.
Speaker 2: No, that's just I need more time.
Speaker 3: I got off the elevator this morning in our office.
Speaker 2: Christmas tree, I wanted to kick it down. I was I just not. I'm just not there yet.
Speaker 3: I like it, you were there yet. And I love all Chris, and I love Christmas stuff, and I just I walked out this morning and I shook my head. No, it's not no, that ain't it.
Speaker 2: Chief.
Speaker 3: I'm not here. I'm not ready for it. I don't know. And if you had imagine having a Christmas room in your house, it's that day in the summer where it's one hundred and six degrees like, are you looking there?
Speaker 2: And be like, it would make me mad.
Speaker 6: It would make me really mad seeing it, honestly, and I would jess it just it makes it specially because you'd be so used to seeing.
Speaker 2: It all the time. It's not gonna it's not gonna do anything.
Speaker 3: This tracks for Kelly Clarkson, though she seems like, yeah it does.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones. Wildy four nine. Hi, who's this? Hi, Serena? Are you calling for.
Speaker 6: The Jake Pisce, Jake Pison, Jake baw Bye Tyson viewing party?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am Colins one.
Speaker 2: Great guy.
Speaker 6: We have to give them a couple name to make it easier. Yeah, thinks it's a Jake Pie.
Speaker 2: We're gonna work on their couple name because it is it is a mouthful.
Speaker 6: But Serena, we're gonna be hanging out with you on Friday. We're gonna be a David Buster's and Milpite's checking out the fights.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much, guys Moors, can't wait to meet you.
Speaker 6: That's gonna be Friday. Our hang on there for that winning Jess. We have another pair of ticket to give away we do.
Speaker 7: That'll be at seven eight twenty five time.
Speaker 3: It'll be at seven eight.
Speaker 2: Twenty five.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Just Tuesdays. You're turning over to you to talk TV. What do you watch it?
Speaker 7: I'm watching Eat Sleigh Love. It's a new show on Peacock for ladies. They go on a bestie retreat, go on a girl's trip to Vietnam. Right, so these are celebrity reality TV reality.
Speaker 2: TV, yes, and celebrities.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't call them a listers, but it's Nivea Iva, Marcel Tammy Rivera from Love and Hip Hop and London Hughes.
Speaker 2: Okay, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: They all take a trip, which I have a lot of questions about, specifically because these are all ladies going on a trip, and Graham, you go a lot on a lot of your.
Speaker 2: Boys trips right a couple of area.
Speaker 7: I want to know if there's ever any drama that goes on when you go with your boys, because I feel like, for whatever reason it is, there is always some sort of altercation.
Speaker 2: When it's the ladies going on a trip. We don't really hear about that when it's you and the.
Speaker 3: Boys because there's zero issues. Guys were just happy to be away from our kids and our wives and every it's just like it's just a great sense of relief. They need to go hang out with your boys. What's the drama going to be? What do we going to argue about? Like who gets to take the first shot?
Speaker 7: Like someone being late or someone not wanting to participate.
Speaker 3: Don't care, can't stress you out, just rolls right off and that stuff doesn't happen. Guys are just traveling with guys were easy.
Speaker 2: Wow, that sounds crazy, that sounds so pree like so nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then when we have to travel with you ladies and you walk in there and you got your four different bags and you don't know and then where's the game? What should I do with this bag?
Speaker 2: Get ready.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they don't know what to wear, they forgot something, they don't want to participate in whatever activity, they don't want to stay behind. Now people are mad that they're not, you know, not everyone's altogether, and then people are separating, or.
Speaker 7: There's the one person that wants to do way too much and has their whole itinerary for everybody, and then you're hungover and don't want to wake up at six am to do a yoga class or nightmare.
Speaker 2: So there are always.
Speaker 7: Those types of people, and that is what these ladies basically end up in because one of the ladies going on the trip is basically going with an already established group of friends, which I think is a no no.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you.
Speaker 7: Guys have ever done this before, but I wouldn't feel comfortable going on a trip with where I'm the only one that doesn't know everybody. If I just yeah, if I just have one friend in the whole group that is going, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like a little bit.
Speaker 7: I feel like it'd be a little harder to get along with them, especially meeting them for the first time.
Speaker 2: On a trip. I would feel very loved out. Yes, where so many things can go wrong.
Speaker 7: So that is I think where they went wrong, because then they start getting into arguments with the lady that doesn't with the.
Speaker 2: Younger of them with a new girl, and it just doesn't end up.
Speaker 7: But do you do you think that it is possible to have a booth trip with just ladies like Selena?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a trip that goes just one hundred.
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 2: I know, I absolutely have. No.
Speaker 6: I went on a girl's trip one time with all the girls from Wild. This was years ago, so but it was like me, Adrina, Angelina was there, Gabby.
Speaker 2: Did Angelina go?
Speaker 1: Actually I don't.
Speaker 2: It might have been before Angelina was here. I'm not I'm not positive. But I mean that that was a successful trip, no drama. How many days I think it was two days? Okay, just of a weekend Vegas trip.
Speaker 3: Okay, but that's like coworkers a little bit, right, but.
Speaker 2: Still we're sharing. No, we're not good behavior at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, tell us more about that.
Speaker 6: But I mean it's Vegas, like we weren't like, you know, you're all cordial at work.
Speaker 2: Like hey, meeting at ten see they like it wasn't like that.
Speaker 6: Okay, wow, you know, but I mean that was I think that's the only trip where there wasn't anything, because I feel like I.
Speaker 7: Have been on trips where it just gets awkward when other people are either where there's tension between them or one of them wants to do something the other one doesn't, and then all of a sudden, we're all just kind of they're like, okay, well what are we gonna do?
Speaker 2: Then? Like who's going to decide?
Speaker 7: And we're just sitting there in the hotel room like, Okay, somebody make a decision, because we all we all are here to have a good time and to party. Why are we not moving from this room?
Speaker 6: And then by the time someone decides, it's like, well it's already too late. And you don't experience any of this.
Speaker 3: Sounds awful, sounds terrible. I would never want to travel ever again if it was like that every time. Yikes.
Speaker 7: But I'm I'm actually really surprised that you haven't had any experience like that whatsoever, Like there has never been a party pooper, and you're.
Speaker 3: If somebody didn't want to do the thing that everyone was doing, guess who doesn't care? Everybody that's doing that, what do we care? It's like you don't want to that's the difference. You don't want to participate. I don't know why. You just go with the flow a lot more, at least my group of friends.
Speaker 7: I think with ladies, maybe we're a little bit more passive aggressive, so we'll say that we like moved on from the situation, but then it'll it'll still kind of.
Speaker 3: Link and you guys are calling at each other about it.
Speaker 6: I mean, like I I move on from things, I think very quickly. But like my bachelorette, for example, all girls trip, so like half the girls didn't want to go out because they were retired, and I'm and like that bothered me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would bother me? Right to be bothered? Okay, good, Yes, okay.
Speaker 6: I think there's certain instances where it's okay, I get what you're saying, Graham, Like, hey, we don't care if you don't want to do certain things, but sometimes you just do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't want to be going on a trip with eight people and only two of them.
Speaker 2: Want to go out.
Speaker 3: Well, I think in Selena's case, you most definitely have a right to be upset there because there are certain expectations when it is a trip like a bachelorette party, there's certain expectations of like what you are going to be doing, and if everyone wants to stay home and read a book or whatever, I'd be like, that's not where you signed up for this dress going out raging.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, but that's eats lay love. If you guys want to check it out.
Speaker 3: Stressed out just hearing about it.
Speaker 7: I know it ends up being nice in certain parts when there's no.
Speaker 2: Drama going on, but it's a nice little show to check out. Only pretty episodes on the cock Peacock. There you go, the hottest thing.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today and trendying.
Speaker 2: Is sponsored by Mancini's.
Speaker 7: Visit meansine see World for their Black Friday sale, or visit sea world dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, So, a Didty Freakoff partygoer says there were.
Speaker 6: Miners at this party. TMZ has a new documentary called The Downfall of Didty Inside the Freak coughs.
Speaker 1: I don't I.
Speaker 6: Don't want to go in there either, but they did post this clip of one of the women that they have featured on this documentary.
Speaker 2: Her name is Tania Wallace.
Speaker 6: She says she's an aspiring singer songwriter and she went to one of these freak ops back in twenty eighteen after a Saudi prince flew her out to Miami to go party.
Speaker 2: Who must be nice. I guess.
Speaker 6: I was like, did that really happen? That's kind of crazy and I want to play this clip. In this clip, she does use the term little people.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Harvey from TMZ did ask like, do you mean adults who are little people? Or are you talking about like underraged people and she's implying miners.
Speaker 2: But here's what she said.
Speaker 9: I looked to the right of meat and in the corner they were little people. Imp you know, I don't want to say too much. They were little people, so use your common sense. Dressed up like little Harold Juku barbies, red lipstick, looking like real sexy, you know, revealing.
Speaker 2: Like what were the little people doing? Getting covered up?
Speaker 9: Trying to cover up what they were doing just I don't know, like being admired, being hid.
Speaker 6: Like they were surrounded by adults, so it was like hard to see what if anything was going on, but they were there with which they shouldn't have been.
Speaker 2: She described the scene as.
Speaker 6: You know, there being a lot of drugs and alcohol available. This is at seven o'clock in the morning, mind you, and there's people like doing things with each other, just like everywhere.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're at a party at seven o'clock in the morning, I'd never expect the crowd there to be not doing Yeah.
Speaker 2: She said it was weird. It was very, very weird.
Speaker 7: Now remember that clip I think we played it on here a while back of Chloe Kardashian talking about a party that she went to that didn't end till like five in.
Speaker 2: The morning, where yeah, it was with Diddy.
Speaker 7: There was like a bunch of people there, Like, it's just so weird to hear about, like to know that we've heard about all.
Speaker 2: Of this but didn't put they didn't get.
Speaker 3: At the door, silly little people. It's a little confusing.
Speaker 2: It is a little confusing.
Speaker 6: She was like, am I going to get in trouble if I say, like if I say what it is? But like Harvey straight up asks like what are you talking about minors or adult our little people?
Speaker 2: And she was like come on, She's like, you know, you know.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of a weird to use over and over and over again. That's what got me a little confused. Yeah, is she talking about? What's she talking about? Hey, I'm just reporting what's being reported. Okay, Megan Fox is pregnant. She and Machine Gun Kelly are expecting their first baby together.
Speaker 2: Are they even back together? When going out, I.
Speaker 6: Thought they were gonna forever be twin flames and always have love for each other, but that they weren't together.
Speaker 3: That's the first thing when I saw the headline, Yester and Mike. Who's the dad? Because I didn't, I assumed it was not him, right, I figured it was somebody else. I thought they broke up or they were just yeah their their love burned too brightly but it didn't last or whatever. You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, wait, what interesting?
Speaker 6: Well, we don't know when this transpired, but she did make the anasthma. Over the weekend, she posted some baby bump pictures on Instagram. Uh this This article calls MGK her on again, off again fiance.
Speaker 2: So maybe they're still engaged. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Regardless, they are expecting a little baby, which good for them. Because she was open about a miscarriage that she suffered with him previously.
Speaker 2: Gream what do you have? All right?
Speaker 3: Get ready for another driverless car to hit the streets of San Francisco. Zekes robo taxis. They've just been given the green light to begin testing on streets here. Zekes is owned by Amazon, and their cars are going to look a little different than the Cruise cars that we saw here. Those are kind of disappeared after that accident, but then the way mow, we've gotten used to seeing those around. If you want to see what one of these looks like, it's on our story a JV Morning Show on Instagram. The Zokes cars don't have a steering wheel, and they more or less look like a little.
Speaker 2: Pod on wheels.
Speaker 3: The scene. So the doors slide open, almost like you're going into an elevator. Let's just picture it like that, and they can open on both sides. And then when you're inside the little car thing, the seats are facing each other, so it's almost like you're in like a train car the way to kind of again, there's no like area for a driver or a steering wheel or anything. The whole thing is just that on four wheels, and they're meant to also be directionless. I mean they don't have a front or a back, so the car could be driving forwards or backwards. I guess you wouldn't know. There's no front or back. It looks the same basically from either side and it can drive either way, so oh wow, I guess you don't know.
Speaker 2: And giving like mini party bus like I want to go in there.
Speaker 3: I mean it does look kind of, it looks comfy, kind of get back and they put you again if you're on board with a driverless vehicle, and that doesn't scare you if you try to way more whatever. This is sort of that again to the next level. According to Zekes, testing will basically just be focused in the Soma area of the city right now. Perfect, so they'll be crashing into me on my way out of work each day. The public's gonna have to wait a little while longer before you're able to sign up to take a ride. Right now, they're saying it's just employees that are the ones going to be taking these initial test rides. I've seen the Zokes cars, lots of those driving around, but that's more like a car and it's the one that has that big top on it with all the sensors. I don't know if you've seen those right around there, kind of a white and green color. I see these zukes ones all the time, but that's not these are not them. This thing looks totally different.
Speaker 2: Story. Oh cool.
Speaker 7: The only thing that makes me nervous, though, Graham, is the driving. I guess that it can go whichever way.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I feel like if it malfunctioned, it would go forward instead of backward.
Speaker 2: And it just sounds like a disaster. But maybe I'm thinking of the worst. Yeah, yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. Like I said, it just goes your drives whatever. It has four wheel steering too, so it can maneuver in and out of tight spot in the city a little bit better.
Speaker 2: I like the look of it, yeah.
Speaker 3: I get yeah. I mean I guess of all the ones, if you were going to take it right, it looks the most comfortable. It's the spacious thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the most fun and space Yeah, spacious. I like I want.
Speaker 7: I want to be sitting in front of my friends instead of.
Speaker 2: Like side by side all squitched. Yeah, I like it. Dav Morning Show check out our story to see the Zekes cars.
Speaker 1: Zekes the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 10: Good morning JAV Show. Happy Monday. Oh wait, happy Tuesday for you guys. I thought it was Monday for you. You know what, I thought it was the only one that I was crazy complain about you guys taking a day off like in vetering this day.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm support I'm with the other guy who was complaining about you guys being off yesterday.
Speaker 2: It's for real.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna I'm gonna call JV show producers to tell them to not have a day off for you guys.
Speaker 3: First of all, you want to call the JV show producers. We're speaking right now. Yeah, so you just effectively did with that talk back, and I'll put that motion before them and see what they have to say about it. Sorry, shut down.
Speaker 2: Can everyone stop with the backlash? Please? Okay, why don't we deserve a day off? You get a day off holiday, you take sick days. We don't even take sick days. I will have that intered into evidence.
Speaker 3: You know what I'd like to do. I'd like to everybody that leaves one of these angry talkbacks, I'm going to find out where they work, and then when they submit vacation time over the holidays. I'm going to call their boss and be like, right, they're scamming you. They're totally scamming the system. They're not actually sick, they're taking sick days when they're not. I would deny this vacation.
Speaker 2: Tasting right now.
Speaker 6: All right, let's get to what the bleep It's where you can win a JB show, Chug Mug, you just got to be the very first person to guest today is a bleeped out word, as always, leave you guys on talkback Michael the iHeart App.
Speaker 2: All right, here is today's clip. Listen up.
Speaker 3: I used to be able to lick one after the next, but now the taste just I don't know, gives me the ick.
Speaker 2: Molding. Yeah wow, what does it taste like?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, okay no, all right, okay, I'm.
Speaker 3: Too far, way too far. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be, and then remember this is a family show, so that guest needs to be something peg. When you've got that guest, leave it on the talkback Mic on the iHeartRadio App. You got to be the first answer the morning to win the JV Show. Chuck mug and oh yeah, you do us a favorite leadershire city and your you know your name and your city. Long with that guest, we want to be able to.
Speaker 6: Show you right say and get those guesses in now. We are going to play some of them.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, We're.
Speaker 2: Playing what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show, Chuck Mug, you just got to be the very first person a guest today is a bleeped out word?
Speaker 6: As always that talk back Mike, what open? That's where you leave your guesses. First person to guess the word correctly wins the Chuck Mug.
Speaker 2: Easy is that now? In case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 3: I used to be able to lick one after the next, but now the taste just I don't know, gives me the ick.
Speaker 2: You're sick?
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't know. It could be a pH thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: This is a family show.
Speaker 3: That's what what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Let's go to her guests.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about? Good Morning JB Show?
Speaker 2: Victor from Channels A.
Speaker 10: So I'm gonna say finger, thanks.
Speaker 2: Guys, Why.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have to lick your finger?
Speaker 2: Never mind. I mean when there's like food on it and stuff.
Speaker 3: But tastes good not necessarily depends where your hands have been.
Speaker 8: Good morning jav Show.
Speaker 2: This is Laurie and Morgan Hill and my guess is lollipop. Have a great.
Speaker 3: Day, lollipop.
Speaker 6: Popular guests this morning, how do you feel about a grown man eating a lollipop? Because I brought in a bag of Halloween candy last week and Graham, you took a few lollipops out of that.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't. I thought about it, and then I asked, I asked, can't a grown man can I be walking around eating one of these? And I left him there after the answer.
Speaker 2: And your answer was only in the car, right, yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you can't be out in public in a car. You could do it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, you guys your car. You'll still get some looks.
Speaker 3: No, but you're dry Slynna is the most self conscious driver I've ever witnessed. You need to have your windows like blacked out ten in because you were to take a bite of a burger, as if everybody in the road is like Cass but she ate she's eating over there.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares. I'm not an attractive eater. I don't need people staring at me.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, nobody. You think people are seeing, Nobody care. Everyone's in their own world, texting while they're driving.
Speaker 1: Nobody.
Speaker 3: Nobody is looking at you. You guys, you ladies, answer the question. Can guy walk down the street eating a lollipop?
Speaker 2: It depends on how he's eating it. Yes, what's up?
Speaker 11: Guys?
Speaker 10: This is Paula from San Francisco, and I think the bleeped out word is stamps.
Speaker 2: Stamps, damn stamp stamps anywhere they come sticky?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my stamps come pretty it.
Speaker 2: You used to have to lick them before. I don't know. I think you've ald have been sticky.
Speaker 3: I think old school stamps probably back in the day. I bet you had to look them. Wow. Yeah, now they come yeah, pre licked.
Speaker 2: All right, that's disgusting. I'm continue to leave. Your guess is on the talkback Mike, We're gonna play more.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep Were? Hopefully you can win this JAV show chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest today is the bleeped out word now casimist today's clip. No worries here it is one last time.
Speaker 3: I used to be able to lick one after the next, but now the taste just I don't know, it gives me the ick.
Speaker 2: No great disgusting A family show.
Speaker 6: You said, go the word is always something clean, and we hope your guesses are clean as well. Let's go to your guesses on the talk back Mike Warning Davy show.
Speaker 11: This is not from anti arch and I guess that the day is he used to be able to lick popsicles?
Speaker 3: Can I talk about that guy walking down the street eating a popsicle?
Speaker 2: You judging? No? Really, I mean who doesn't love a popsicle?
Speaker 3: So what I'm meant to say, Yeah, but we all love a lollipop too. But you said you're judging a guy walking on the street.
Speaker 2: It depends how you're eating the popsicle.
Speaker 3: Then describe the ways, because I need to know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, either bite or like a side lick, not like a full on Jenny's throat.
Speaker 3: I gotta eat my stop. I gotta eat my popsicles from the side, Yeah, I gotta. I gotta hold my popsicle sideways. If I'm a man and I want to eat it walking down the street.
Speaker 7: I mean, do you feel comfortable just putting it in there? If you do, then that's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't want to melt. I like to jam the whole thing in there.
Speaker 2: And that's.
Speaker 5: Good morning JV Show fan. This is wing from Conquered. My guess is the kick batter, electric mixer beater sticks thing that you mix it with?
Speaker 3: How many words is that cake batter, electric mixer sticks? It's not those? Okay, how do you like that?
Speaker 2: Word? Is one word?
Speaker 3: It is one where it's not those. But I do appreciate the guests because when my wife is baking cookies or whatever it is, I turn into full on five year old. I give me, give me that thing, give me the spoon. And my wife's making it, I'm, you know, pushing my kids out of the way. And now when she makes cookies or whatever, she purposely uses three spoons or whatever and gives one to gives one one to each of us. But I get the bowl too, I get the bulls. Sorry, kids, can I have a little bit more? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no, sorry, that is not the correct answer. But good guy, Morning JV Show.
Speaker 5: My name is sumberto thing. The bleep that word is ice cream?
Speaker 2: Ice cream? Good guess I love ice cream. You can look that over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: Except we went to some place in past the robos this weekend and it was like some kind of you know, vegan gluten whatever, all free, dairy free ice cream.
Speaker 2: I don't want that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I was licking, but it wasn't for me.
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 3: V Show?
Speaker 9: What Up?
Speaker 2: Shane from Oakley? There's the bleeped out word envelope. All right, guys, who gives a fart? Who gives a part?
Speaker 3: It is? I used to be able to lick one envelope after the next, but now the taste just I don't know, it gives me the ick. Yeah, did envelopes get grosser tasting because I feel like they are?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I still like it. You like that day you're you're a I am sorry your past saying.
Speaker 3: You say envelope, envelope? You say envelope. I think so there's two kinds of people in this world. There's envelopes and envelopes. Wow, I'm an envelope.
Speaker 2: Envelope?
Speaker 3: What did I say?
Speaker 2: You're an envelope?
Speaker 3: Yep that's what the one that I am. Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's get some shout outs.
Speaker 3: A lot of people on it this morning. You guys, a lot of people on it. But the first person that was on it was our boy shade it out?
Speaker 2: What was up?
Speaker 3: Jack was up?
Speaker 2: Who gives a fart?
Speaker 3: He said? But he will be getting a brand new JV show, Chug mub. Hopefully that thing doesn't ta taste like an envelope when you drink.
Speaker 2: Out of it. Envelope, en envelope.
Speaker 3: All right, a lot of people got it correct this morning, and so let's try to show everybody out. But there's a lot of you. Kell and San Jose had it, so to everybody. Jacob in the South Bay, what's up, Jacob? What's up? Bill in San Francisco had it. So did Michael in the city as well. Natalie and Sacramento, Kimberly in San Jose, Vicky in Nevado, TJ and Livermore, what's up? TJ's vonn in San Jose, Lindsay and Livermore, Leslie and Santa Rose, David Richmond, Maria and Conquered Lynda Stockton, our buddy Edgar without the haircut. He's in Pittsburgh, you know where he's at. Gustavo and San Jose had it, so did Brian, also in San Jose, Mia and Castro Valley, Rodrigo and Tracy was up. Rodrigo was up. So many Ebony and Pittsburgh had it. So did Andrea and Hollister, Andrew and Hayward sal also in the stack this morning. Valerie in Newark, Solidad in Pittsburgh, Leslie and Belmont, Eric in Newark, and Cynthia in Antioch, amongst a few others.
Speaker 2: Wait that happens.
Speaker 3: Correct, Nice job people, You just got to do it, you know, just like it's just a just a tiny bit fast.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you have another chance tomorrow morning, seven oh five, when we play.
Speaker 1: Again the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Let's go to the phones Wild andy four nine. Hi. Who's this? Hey?
Speaker 3: This is Mike.
Speaker 2: Hi Mike, how was I wasn't gonna say house the weekend, but uh it's Tuesday. Yeah, never mind. Oh, we hope you're having a great morning.
Speaker 6: You're want to play the JV show? You have Nope, game, Jess, what is on the line today.
Speaker 7: Oh big prize, two hundred dollars for living Spaces.
Speaker 2: Living Spaces. There we go. Oh my, here's how this works. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. It's got to get three correct and you win this gift card.
Speaker 3: Okay, where's the gift cartoon again?
Speaker 9: Living Spaces.
Speaker 2: That's right. Question, She's good, She's really good.
Speaker 6: The Road It's a Hannah is a very popular tourist excursion in what US State.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was always told don't do that. It's a long, miserable drive. No, you're you're driving. You spend like the entire day driving all the way to the top of the volcano or whatever on the At the end, you just turn around drive all the way back.
Speaker 2: I thought during the drive you got off.
Speaker 3: And like did I think there's lots of places you can stop and do little hikes. But everyone said that newly weeds it's the road to divorce. Don't don't do that trip. It's too long, all right? Question number Question number two? What is the proper terminology for a male wit? What do you call a male witch?
Speaker 2: Witch? A wickand.
Speaker 3: Is a warlock a warlock? Warlock is a male shout out to my dad's movie Warlock Moon. If you need something on I didn't get movie I can didn't get it on streaming sites now. If you ever want to watch a really, really and B level movie is being generous.
Speaker 2: If you ever want watch a B level movie Warlock Moon? Where is it all like two B and stuff?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm gonna go look it up, but I bet you can. I bet you can stream it now because it was a legit feature film, all right.
Speaker 2: Question number three, Mike, here we go.
Speaker 6: Sapporo is a brand of beer that's made in what country?
Speaker 2: You love me some Supporo? All right?
Speaker 3: Question number four. The humorous is the name of the bone inside what of your body parts?
Speaker 2: Careful?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not an actual bone, the humorous?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Come on? What do you think that is? The upper the upper arm elbow?
Speaker 3: Yeap? You taking bone in your arm yep?
Speaker 2: The funny dolls like the funny bone? Yeah? Is that what it is? Yeah? It is? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good one.
Speaker 2: I love that. My congratulations. You want you just want a two hundred dollars gift cardto.
Speaker 7: Living Spaces shop the best deals of the year during the Living Spaces Black Friday event, where you'll save big on designs for your home.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 6: Nice you're in your interior designer era. Yes, Mike, congrats hang on there for that winning Graham, Do we.
Speaker 2: Have some shout out? We do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Lots of moms and dms Ago and says, Hey Graham, another mom sliding into your d MS respectfully of course, boring myself. Christian's a huge fan of the JV show. We listened every morning our way to school. Can you wish him a happy birthday? He's earned twelve on Sunday, So happy happy birthday, Christian. Hope you had a good birthday, far said ps. Teddy and Jim are the same guy. Still laughing about that one that's from mom Ana if you know't if that's about go back and podcast last week? Well the shows last week. I cracked another case, all right? Another DM says, Hey Graham, can you do a shout out to the DC Star Daily City Under ten division for winning the championship of Pop Warner. My son Giovanni is on the team. We're going to the regional championship on Sunday. Let's go DC start. Yeah, unless they don't. Next one here, he says, Hey Graham, alexis from San Jose. I was hoping you can give my son a nine a Nias big tenth birthday shout out. He turned ten over the weekend. Mom and Dad love you son, and we love you guys again. That's from Alexis, so happy happy birthday a Nias. Another one says, Hey, Graham, just.
Speaker 2: A dad sliding into your DMS.
Speaker 3: If you could wish my daughter Harmony a happy seventeen birthday. Dad's proud of you and always cheering you on. Love you Gubb, he says in parentheses. That's her nickname, Gub. How would you like that to be If you are a seventeen year old girl you want.
Speaker 2: To be a good I'd be embarrassed.
Speaker 3: But hey, happy birthday. That's from dad Eric, who us a fart? Another one here it says, can you guys say happy birthday to my son Nicholas. Today is his big eighteenth birthday. We listen every morning our way to school. Thanks, and that's from mom Abby, So happy happy birthday, Nicholas. That's a big one. Far see at the bars tonight.
Speaker 2: No, we gotta be twenty one for that. But when you're eighteen, you have a fake ID, don't you? You I did.
Speaker 3: It wasn't very good.
Speaker 1: It was not good.
Speaker 3: The only worked at a couple of places.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JV Show, It's Victoria from Hayward.
Speaker 7: I think last week you guys were talking about the Amelia Clark Amailia Clark Amelia Perez movie on Netflix with Selena Gomez.
Speaker 5: Did you guys know it was a musical?
Speaker 8: Because I just saw a trailer and it's a musical, and I know how you guys feel about those?
Speaker 2: What I feel better? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I was already out on that one, but now, oh, that.
Speaker 6: Justin I really wanted to watch it. Now is I already allow myself to the.
Speaker 2: Third film this year that is a musical? God? Can we stop the musical?
Speaker 3: What I don't get is, yeah, what why are they continuing to want to push the making of musicals when they just for a broad audience test poorly as far as like attracting people to the theater. They actively try to hide the fact. And that's not that's by design that some of these movies, these jenter ones are musicals. They actively try to conceal that because they know for just the testing and perception of it to an audience. It doesn't test well. So why are you you want? You want your thing to be a success at the box office or wherever are streaming? Why continue to do that when you know you're gonna immediately lose some of your potential viewers.
Speaker 2: Is going to ruin? This is going to ruin the World Tour?
Speaker 7: Okay, just in Tim Bradway, Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in.
Speaker 8: Music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: And trending is sponsored by Mensis.
Speaker 7: Was the Messini Seapworlds for their Black Friday sewers This seaborld dot com.
Speaker 6: So Liam Payne's thirty thousand dollars Rolex watch is missing.
Speaker 2: Isn't this crazy?
Speaker 6: So police and Argentina they're trying to locate the watch that they say went missing around the time that he died on October sixteenth. Side note, can you believe it's already almost been a month that flew by? So it was Liam's dad who first noticed that the watch was gone. He was given all of Liam's possessions and he specifically asked, you know where this watch was because it has sentimental value, and that's when police confirmed it was missing.
Speaker 2: But Liam did have it the day that he died.
Speaker 6: He was wearing it hours before because they have him on camera, you know, walking around with the watch on.
Speaker 2: But when he fell from the balcony, he didn't have it anymore.
Speaker 6: Authorities made it very clear that it was not stolen after the fact, but they also didn't find it during any of the police raids.
Speaker 2: So like nobody knows what happened.
Speaker 6: Police plan on returning to the hotel to do another search just in case they missed it during their initial sweep.
Speaker 2: You don't miss a role. Actually your initial sweep. Somebody stole it, right.
Speaker 6: And he had those you know, escorts in his room earlier that day and they argued over money. According to reports, was to say they didn't take that, you know, as a form of payment because he wasn't paying up.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, not surprising that valuable, you know, like valuables could go missing here.
Speaker 2: There could be other stuff we don't know about.
Speaker 6: One more thing I thought was kind of noteworthy. One of the three people charged in connection with Liam's death just did an interview. Brian Bayis, who is a suspected drug dealer. He told local news in Argentina that he did have two hotel meetings with Liam, but that he did not supply him with rugs or receive any money for drugs. He says he met Liam at the restaurant that he was working at. Liam invited him to his hotel room, where they took a few shots together. That was their first meeting. He went back on October thirteenth for their second meeting, where he says they both used drugs together throughout the night, but then he had to leave because he had to get ready for work, and that was the last time he saw him.
Speaker 2: But he didn't sell drugs technically to Liam. Sure sure, Sure, everyone's suspicious? Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 3: All right? Well, since we were off yesterday for Veterans' Day, a holiday, a lot of people have been very angry that we took the salty day off yesterday, and we needed one day, you know, we needed that. I haven't a chance to talk about our Niners. The Niners narrowly avoided their whole season going into the dumpster. They beat the Buccaneers in Tampa twenty three to twenty had the Niners lost that game, their path to the postseason would have gotten a lot more difficult. They have a pretty tough remaining schedule and division, the NFC West, has a couple of teams kind of all bunched up in the standings that's gonna be vying for that division title. Well, because this is the Niners of twenty twenty four, they did everything in their power to try to blow this game. Kicker Jake Moody missed not one, not two, but three very very makeable field goals. He had just come back from injury. He did, however, make the game winner just barely, I might add just barely. And had he missed that, I think the entire team might have ripped themselves with internal fighting, ripped themselves to the spread. Now, the main thing everyone was talking about from this game is the Debo altercation. He got into a physical little scuffle with long snapper Tabor Peppers and Jake Moody. Now, Deebo says he went over there and told them lock in after he had bricked his third kick, he had something and our buddy the long snapper there took offense to that. And but Deebo did look like try to choke him.
Speaker 2: At one point, got do you not see this?
Speaker 3: No, this went down on the sidelines during the game. Now, like immediately following the game, coach Kyle Shannan he hadn't seen what had happened, but he like kind of dismissed it, like, oh, it's no big deal. Then he saw what had happened, was like, well, I think this is a big deal. But he says they have handled it in the locker room, that Deebo has talked to Jake Moody and everybody. Everything is smoothed. Though do you think do you think it's actually smooth?
Speaker 2: That's just what you have to say.
Speaker 3: But maybe, I mean, is Deeba out the line? Tell the dude like like we're trying to win a game here, lock in.
Speaker 6: I mean, if he's like choking the guy out, the guy out, yeah, that is out of line, you know.
Speaker 2: Else, But telling him locking there's nothing wrong with that. I don't think.
Speaker 3: You don't talk to a killer though, You just don't. That's like bad luck, you're gonna jinx it, you don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, he didn't need any help jinxing anything. He was already doing horribly.
Speaker 3: I know, but you don't talk to that guy and get inside his head anymore. He's only been in the league. I love Deba, but I don't know that one kind of you don't talk to the kicker. He know he's already under intense pressure. He knows he missed three kicks. He only got one job of that game, make kicks, and they're going to go rattle him even more. But it worked just barely. If you saw the final kick, I wasn't even sure that it had gone in at first. Man, that thing looked like it was going to hit the upright again.
Speaker 2: It was bad.
Speaker 7: What does this mean when it comes to the Sabrina Carpenter curse?
Speaker 2: Did she wear a night? Okay, well, next year on the TV show, we are going to talk about Sabrina Carpenter. I just go to the show.
Speaker 6: We're going to talk about, you know, the person she wore tinkled in the pitch.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Good marnin JV.
Speaker 2: Show this set, he said, for what a creek? Yeah, so yesterday I was bamboozled. I was fooled.
Speaker 3: I was tricked by a group of people who claimed that they were in studio on Veterans Day. I realized when there was no yet, no game and.
Speaker 2: No bleep the word or whatever, that you guys had totally took the day off. How dare you? I want the work? How dare you? Guys? What's that got to do with us? You went to work? Good for you? Okay?
Speaker 3: Like yes, I think you've the anger stemming from the fact that he felt that he was bamboozled to say.
Speaker 7: You know, my question is if we had been in here in the studio and you took the day.
Speaker 2: Off, would you have listened? Would you have put your alarm and woken up? That's the main question.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: The answer I bet you is yeah, no, ye is what I would think. All right, So, Sabrina Carpenter, I know it's Tuesday. We weren't here yesterday, so we're gonna talk about it now. Sabrina Carpenter, Chase Center on Saturday night.
Speaker 2: I actually got to go, which.
Speaker 6: I wasn't sure if I was going to or not. But the boss went out, the boss came through.
Speaker 2: Wow, got you some tickets. I went with my daughter and two of my sisters.
Speaker 6: Part of me did feel kind of bad that we we all missed my nephew's birthday party to go to Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 3: Instead, But how old is your nephew turning?
Speaker 2: I don't even know, like nine or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also they don't go to none of my birthday parties for my kids. So I was like, Eh, Sabrina Carpenter or your house, I'm gonna go Sabrina Carpenter, no offense. So we all went out without my older sister with her kids.
Speaker 3: Wow. How salty is she today?
Speaker 6: Probably very But you know what, we had the best time ever. And everybody, well, sorry, everyone is damming me, like, did Sabrina Carpenter wear a sports jersey?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 6: Now? Sabrina Carpenter, She wore a lot of outfits, very cute outfits, but a sports team from the Bay or from anywhere was not one of them.
Speaker 2: She did not wear a jersey.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we avoided the sports curse because had Jake Moody missed one more field goal, I would assume I have to blame this on some sort of higher power because nobody just misses four kicks, right.
Speaker 6: So I'm starting to wonder if maybe she caught wind of the curse because she hasn't done.
Speaker 2: This for a few shows. I don't think when anything sports related, I want her to wear something because I wanted to be solidified and she the.
Speaker 7: Car or not.
Speaker 2: But ever since we talked about it, she like has not been doing it.
Speaker 3: I bet she has caught window. I mean Drake, Drake found out real quick about his sports and he tried to dial it back a little bit, but that didn't work.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: I also feel like Drake didn't really care. He kept yeah, he kept on just h cursing him.
Speaker 2: He liked it.
Speaker 3: He's a big think he was betty against himself.
Speaker 2: The other thing that has made national headlines is someone in the pit go a number one. Yikes.
Speaker 3: Why houses making national headlines?
Speaker 6: It's I don't know, it just happens all the time, just is I don't know. So this person didn't want to leave the pit, which is like the standing area there at Sabrina show, to go use the bathroom. Other fans say that they saw a woman squat down and take a tinkle. There's no video of anyone you know, actually doing this, thank god, because I would not want that on the internet.
Speaker 2: But fans were sharing the after where you can like see a mess.
Speaker 3: Oh, everybody was walking through.
Speaker 6: Everybody spaced out around it because nobody wants to get near it. And they they started holding up their phones so Sabrina could see. Now she didn't actually like address this on stage, but they're holding up their phones to say, you know, I got tinkled on in the pit to see Sabrina.
Speaker 2: Carpenter and like big lettering and holding up their phones.
Speaker 6: And there was a good number of fans that say that this is what happened, although it hasn't been like confirmed by anyone at Chase or anyone else.
Speaker 3: It's probably what happened. I mean, right, we're going to make up that.
Speaker 2: But I thought we learned from this the Taylor Swift Show. Just wear a diaper.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: You were wearing diapers. So they didn't want to leave the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were just diapering up. It was a long show. Was Sabrina Carpenter's show that long that you felt how many bathroom breaks did you take during the show?
Speaker 2: Just one?
Speaker 3: Okay, so that would have been you down there if you didn't want to lose your spot on the floor.
Speaker 2: No, because I would still just go use the toilet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And what I heard was that this was even like a little before the show even started. So why not just go right before and then you won't miss any of the show.
Speaker 2: You don't want to lose your spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't lose that coveted spot on the floor, because you know the second you step out of there, that crowd feels.
Speaker 6: I would expect this from like a show in like Florida or something, but we're at Chase Center here in the city.
Speaker 3: Come on, here's what I thought you were going to say, because on this show, the slander against men is constant and oh, guys are so gross, and guys do you're gross? Well, well, well, what look what happened here the culprit of a now international incident. I'm going number one on the floor Chase Center during a concert. And who was our suspect?
Speaker 2: It's a woman?
Speaker 6: Oh d right, if it was a guy, yeah, dropped one.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 6: I mean sometimes you're going not that I'm not that I'm justifying what she did on the floor, but the lines were crazy for them.
Speaker 2: It was so bad that like a couple of my sisters went into the.
Speaker 6: Guys and actually a lot of the fans were And this happens all the time at like sporting events.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: They were like asking if the men's restroom is empty, which it was, so they go in there, and I refuse to because I didn't want to leave my daughter by yourself or for her to go in there, So I stayed in the women's lines with my daughter. As soon as my sisters walked in there, so did two guys.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa awkward?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess they should almost when you know the crowd is going to be what eighty percent female, like, they should almost repurpose some of the men's rooms. We're saying, slop a lady's room, sign on it, just temporarily. Although would do you know how to use a journal?
Speaker 2: No? But it's better that than the floor, right, I think I can figure it out though you at least tried.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get a leg up on the whatever, just make it work, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Do you stay in your seat after someone does that like around you?
Speaker 2: Because those seats are pricey? What do you do?
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, I guess if it's either that or relieve, Like, where else are you going to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You just stand in it? I guess.
Speaker 3: I mean this happened to our very own you know, former member of the show Crystals. I mean, now, she did this on the she is the Coachella floor, the Coachella you know, dusty desert floor, like.
Speaker 2: Just use a dessert nugget and things that we named it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that wasn't a number one, and her friends formed a trust circle around her, and would you do that? Let's let me ask you this, ladies. Let's just say your friend was like, I cannot miss one second, Sabrina Carpenter show, a die hard fan of all time. I just I got and I forgot to wear my diaper. I got, I got to go number one. Will you guys make a circle around me on the floor so she.
Speaker 2: Could do that?
Speaker 3: Would you would you circle up for your friend?
Speaker 2: I would?
Speaker 3: It's your ride or die friend.
Speaker 2: I was at number one. Yes, I don't know about a number two. It's gonna stink.
Speaker 3: It's all bad.
Speaker 2: You come on, don't that's a bad friend.
Speaker 6: If she really, if she had already made the decision, like I'm just gonna do this here on the floor, she asked me to cover Rather.
Speaker 3: You're guilty, yere and accomplice to the crime.
Speaker 2: Ride or die, Hey, ride or die.
Speaker 3: You're going to jail. To you you're sick, you say no, go wait in line for the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Be a human being. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 11: Yo Selena speaking of a Sabrina Carpenter concert. What in the twerk was going on in the front seat of that uber? Damn looked like you guys was remaking that Thong song video. All right, Joe, you guys have a good one.
Speaker 3: We'll have to say. I watched that NiFe have the list. Make sure my wife wasn't watching. What what in the Selena's Instagram story am I watching right now?
Speaker 6: My sister had the whale tail. Okay, yes, and it's a look and that's your outfit. It was a look l e wk. And in the front seat of the uber, she decided to start dancing and the poor uber driver was like, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: You had to wear your seatbelt. So she's like, Okay, if I put my seatbelts on, I can keep doing this, and he was like yeah, So she put her seatbelts on in it so kept like she was like on the seat just like and that's how that was.
Speaker 3: But she knew her underwear was out like that like that was design.
Speaker 2: Yes, that part of.
Speaker 7: The I do want to know what rating your Uber driver gave.
Speaker 2: You because of that? Not good, probably not a great one. Good.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about Mattel's major mistake.
Speaker 2: That they did.
Speaker 6: So they put out new merch for Wicked. You know, everybody's talking about Wicked and they have two new dolls based on Glinda and el Faba.
Speaker 2: Hope I'm saying that correctly.
Speaker 6: But on the back of the boxes they place to link to Wicked dot com to promote the film. However, that's the wrong website that is actually an adult content site. What they meant to put was wickedmovie dot com that the official site, not Wicked dot com. So from what I've heard, these mistake boxes they're still on store shelf, uh huh, although you can find them on eBay as well, because they're probably going to be yanked.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa. I don't think you can say yank. Got it? AREI dot com?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I gotta verify I'm a human at once, because I don't hard work computer. He's on his phone.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this is definitely I'm straight to the waiver that you got to be eighteen years older to view what's gonna happen? Next parents all over, Like, I don't have to be eighteen to see this movie. I'll just hit enter and then believe, who knows what happens checks this?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It couldn't have just been a one person mess up right, No, it's got I read it got out into a lot of boxes, and then they wanted to see if these dolls were still the ones that were packaged in.
Speaker 3: Those were still on the shelves, and there were a lot of stores like Target and stuff that had pulled them off the shelves. So this affected probably I think a pretty large number.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Whoopsies.
Speaker 6: But I feel like they brought more attention to it by, like by making this whole story, because nobody looks at the back of a doll box.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, I am going to go to this website, like, who does that? Nobody reads that?
Speaker 3: Probably not. I mean there's very few people that yeah, you already know.
Speaker 2: You just brought more attention to it. I think, Hill Graham, what do you have here?
Speaker 3: I want to tell you guys about the I guess you could call it a prank that I pulled up my twin sister this weekend. We were off yesterday, I had a three day we call it our Cousin's weekend trip. There was like eighteen of us, all my cousins and some of my siblings and everyone's spouses and we all rented house and pass the robles over the weekend.
Speaker 2: It was a blast.
Speaker 3: We went wine tasting one of the days and I thought this would be a good time to take a picture with my twin sister and my older brother, Like I feel like I don't have many pictures of just the three of us. So I took a picture and I asked my sister, I said, do you want me to tag you in this? I'm going to post this to my story and I and I said, you know, just like you know, I have a lot of people that listen to the show, and you know it's social media, people say some mean stuff. Do you want me to tag you? And she seemed like no, She's like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, tag me, tag me.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, I'm like you've been warned, you know. And so I tagged her in the picture and then I could tell that like and I was like, oh, okay, comments are rolling in and she was real curious to see what people were saying. I don't know, like, I don't know why she was so interested. Well, what I thought was funny at the time. Now, look, we've been wine tasting and I had already had a few Bloody Mary's that morning. I think this, and then during the Niner game and then we met up with the ladies wine tasting, so look, I had a decent little buzz going. Okay, I thought it would be funny when I say the comments are rolling in, which they were. Most people are like, oh my god, you and your family they look oh, you and your sister look like whatever. People are. They were commenting nice stuff. But I was like, uh, oh, comments are coming in.
Speaker 2: They're not good.
Speaker 3: Here's one. And then I just start reading all of these fake comments, and are you like making them up as you went? You're just making them up. I was like, oh, there's another one. Holy crow's feet on your sister, you know, And I'm saying stuff like that, and she's like, oh my god, She's like, are people really saying I was like, no, well, they're not all bad. I was like, somebody said, congrats your sister. How far along is she? And then I was like oh wait, never mind, not that one. And I'm going look at people around. You know, even her husband knows that I'm just messing with her. But I don't know if she had a little buzz go. She didn't get it. Like each time I'd read one that like was hurting her soul, you could tell. And so we were walking down the street where he left the place, and I was like, I was like, oh, more comments coming in. I read this one. This was the funniest moment of entire trip. I was like, where'd you get that sweater? Where'd she get that sweater? Costco? And you know, she's like, you know, because whatever she I'm sure it was some you know, cute sweater from whatever place. So she's like offended by that. As I say that, this woman gets is getting out of a car just had parked, and she's like, hey, I bought this at Costco. Whatever she wouldever she was it was like this flannel shirt, she had bought that from Costco. Now now she's mad at me for ripping on the thing. I was like, no, no, no, no, I didn't mean that. Trust me. I like, legitimately, I buy a lot of my clothes from Costco. Great deals like then she's offended.
Speaker 2: By that, and it's like a random person.
Speaker 3: This is a random person that was parking on the parking on the street. She catches that stray and then she's up. She seems annoyed by it. And even Kate, my wife, was trying to smooth things over, like no, no, no, we love costco we love coaching.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my husband.
Speaker 3: Buys all his clothes there. And so then and I just kept going in and just reading all these ones about my sister. It probably took like, I don't know, twenty of these comments before she realized I'm just making them up. But like I think I heard her holy crow's feet.
Speaker 2: On her sister. I probably would have cried if I'm being on it.
Speaker 3: It was so funny, guys to delete the post. I was like, you're the one that said tag me, and the thing like this is what happened. Social media of means, social media's a mean plays nothing.
Speaker 2: I feel like even you and your brother like you guys don't look alike.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're talking about me and my sister twins, I know, but you like nothing.
Speaker 7: I was trying to see the resemblance and try to compare, like it is about you.
Speaker 2: Guys, and nope.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Some people think, well, a lot of.
Speaker 2: Like put it on our story. Can you do that, y? You handle our socials? Put that on our.
Speaker 3: No being friendly on social media?
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine or.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jess.
Speaker 6: I do want to let everyone know that for our viewing party this Friday, we're gonna be a David Buster's Milpitas that's the one there at the Great Mall checking out the Jake Paul Mike Tyson fight. We're gonna be giving away spots to the viewing party every day this week six, twenty.
Speaker 2: Eight, twenty five, So two times a morning, you can win your way in there. Nice.
Speaker 6: Now, Jess, you said something interesting happened in uber ride over the weekend.
Speaker 7: Yes, So over the weekend, my boyfriend and I celebrated our four year anniversary.
Speaker 2: So you're not married for your anniversary? Of what? Of boyfriend? Girlfriend?
Speaker 7: And that is the exact question that the uber driver asked. We got in the car and he was like, oh, are you guys celebrating anything? We said four years. He's like, of marriage or of what? And I said boyfriend girlfriend. He's like, so, why haven't you guys gotten married?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 6: On Friday before we left here, Jess, you were talking about four years coming up or you know, dates plan that's why you couldn't go to the Suprenda Carpenter Show and Graham you asked if this could be the anniversary or the date that he.
Speaker 3: Proposes, right, I didn't think that was out of the question, right, Like, I feel like it should be on the radar, at least I think it should. Jess is like, what, no, no, no, it would never happening now, but why not now on the radar?
Speaker 7: I do agree for some reason there, I feel like when he does propose, it's going to be during the daytime.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 7: That's just that's just a feeling that I have. I also don't feel like it's going to be during football season because my man is obsessed with football, and I don't think you'll have any time to plan it, Okay, And I don't know, I just didn't have that feeling that it was going to be happening. I don't think it'll happen on an anniversary. I guess that's a better way to put.
Speaker 3: It, But when it's boyfriend girlfriend Like that to me is not like no offense because happy en of But that ain't like a real anniversary, right, I think it is you drop that one once you get engaged or married, right because now you have an and we got engaged or we have an actual wedding date anniversary and that one just.
Speaker 6: Goes But I think dating anniversaries are still important.
Speaker 2: Because in the meantime I want to have something to celebrate.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, no, I'm saying you celebrate now, but like, oh yeah, down the road, that one kind of goes away.
Speaker 6: So the uber driver, the driver man, when he was going to propose, well, he asked, why why.
Speaker 2: Is this just a boyfriend girlfriend and thing?
Speaker 7: And so we were quick to just say, oh, you know, we we want to live together first. We didn't give much details after that. We just said, oh, we want to live together first, you know, we want to see how that's like. And he was like, Nope, that is not going to work. If you have that mindset this, the marriage is not going to work. You have to get married first and then live together because you're already thinking that something's going to go wrong.
Speaker 3: A good point. At first, I was like how rude? How dare he say right, he's.
Speaker 2: Right, and he's a doubt on your own relationship. I don't think that's casting seeds of doubt. It is a little bit. So now I'm like, wait, is this is this true? Like, so, how do you guys.
Speaker 7: Feel about living together before getting married? Like now, I'm like, what is the right thing to do?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I couldn't disagree more. I think you need to live together first. That's what I felt, like.
Speaker 3: Agreed, But I also understand what he's saying, because I don't. I mean, outside of like the most atrociously awful behavior ever, I was so in love with Kate, Like I couldn't imagine like what she could do that would make me go, well, not that we live together. I am no longer madly, wildly, madly in love with this woman, you know what I mean? Like I would have.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I think I could have overlooked almost anything. I mean unless I'm finally like severed heads in her freezer or something, you know, like what she's a serial killer? Outside of that, like, what's the thing that it's gonna be?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: I think I'm over this, No it wasn't gonna happen for me.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 6: It's not because you're casting doubt on your relationship and like, let's live together to see if I can stand this person. For me, it's just it's just always been like the next step in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Agreed. But I guess I'm saying, but I understand what he's My advice to people would always be, yeah, you should live together before you're married, Like that's it's just but what life is going to be like?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: But then I kind of get what he's saying.
Speaker 7: So shaking my head until he said that, and I was like, oh my god, wait, that's so true.
Speaker 2: Like it's not like we have any doubts.
Speaker 3: With each other, so I shouldn't make any difference, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but we still want to. I don't know.
Speaker 7: For some reason, I feel like it would be easier, an easier transition into marriage, and I don't want to have the stress of a wedding and then the stress of having to find a place to live and that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Find a way to like move in together.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know what would mom think? Is Mom? Would Mom be upset if you were living together out of wedlock. You sinners.
Speaker 7: My mom I think would actually like that.
Speaker 3: That's what moms out there, the sinners.
Speaker 7: I think my mom is the type of person that will tell you never you never fully know a person. So she she would actually advise, Oh so she thinks.
Speaker 3: He's a serial killer too, to.
Speaker 2: Move in together. She would advised to move in together before Mary, Yes, because she's like, you know, you want to get to know somebody as much as.
Speaker 3: You can, but she wants you to get a two bedroom place and sleep in separate rooms.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, save yourself the rest of your life, got it? Got it? That means I don't know, Okay, I.
Speaker 7: Do want to ask you guys too, would you guys have done things differently if you could have? No, because Alina, you or me it's hard to live together before the marriage. Yes, and Graham same okay, yep.
Speaker 2: And you wouldn't change the way yep. I wouldn't change a thing.
Speaker 3: But I but I also think it would have worked either way, Like it would have worked either way, like I was saying, like it doesn't. That wasn't a doubt, that wasn't a big question mark, like what's gonna happen? Once we move in together. Maybe my wife doesn't hear that same. Maybe she's like, I gotta see that this guy sit round his underwear and play video games all day while I'm at work.
Speaker 7: Well maybe now this was a full on, like basically thirty minute like therapy session over here.
Speaker 2: So how did it leave you feeling?
Speaker 6: Do you think you guys are going to stay living apart until that time comes where you guys get engaged or do you still want to.
Speaker 2: I think we still want to live together first.
Speaker 3: Maybe that seems easier, you don't think. Maybe that opened his eyes to that, though in his mind he's like, you know what, what does it matter?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Shout time we have our.
Speaker 3: First sneeze theiversary then you know that's the anniversary of the first time you sneez in from each other, because I'm sure you guys celebrate that, And then the next time we have one of those, I am going to do it. I'm gonna propose.
Speaker 7: Well either way, as long as there's a marriage involved, I'm happy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Can I ask one more question, Slana? How much time we got because I have ahead? Okay, back to the proposal part, because you're like, it's football season.
Speaker 2: I don't think you have time to plan anything.
Speaker 3: Are if a guy just gets down one knee and proposes and there's not like somebody playing the violin and fireworks going off on a F eighteen flyover? Like are you upset?
Speaker 2: Are you wanting?
Speaker 3: Does it need to be this big proposal? And your family's hiding in the bushes waiting to pop out mixed and like multiple photographers.
Speaker 7: I need at least one photographer, maybe a second, maybe a drone shot.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a fly So.
Speaker 3: Dude, can't just propose anymore, not with.
Speaker 7: Just something, just something nice, something thoughtful. I do want it to be just me and him, though, and a couple of photographers.
Speaker 3: And what if it was just at your house. It was halftime in the New York Giants game because they hadn't lost yet. Your man's feeling pretty good and he just gets down on one knee, like I can't wait any longer, just.
Speaker 2: Want to ask you to no one's there to see it.
Speaker 7: I want a proposal, yeah, if no one's there to see it, I want the moment to be just between me and him, but add a nice place with photographers.
Speaker 3: I just said, halftime in New York Giants now set up a hidden camera in the room.
Speaker 2: No gottest thing.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff. Do you need to know what's hot? In music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the face.
Speaker 6: So Dwayne Johnson admitting to tinkling and water bottles on movie sets. Do you remember a few years ago, Yes, he was accused of going in water bottles when he works out and later came out and he was like, yeah, I do that, but because my gym doesn't have any bathrooms. Well then, more recently there were some reports that Dwayne is extremely difficult to work with on movie sets because he's always showing up late.
Speaker 2: He's going in water bottles. Those are all over the place.
Speaker 6: So he has his new Netflix movie coming out, it's called Red One, and he did an interview with GQ and they asked him about the going in the water bottles and he said, yeah, that happens. Like he just copped to it, no shame. They asked him about being late.
Speaker 3: Well logistically about a few things, but then also just the overflow.
Speaker 6: I don't he didn't mention if there's any overflow issues, but he just said there's just like old water bottles that no one's no one's using.
Speaker 3: But why that, I don't know. I would find a sense or something or some bushes if that's the route you have to go right.
Speaker 2: Also, this is a movie set, this is a Hollywood production. They have bathroom there.
Speaker 3: You have a trailer that has your own private bathroom.
Speaker 2: I don't get.
Speaker 6: They also asked him about being late to movie sets, because if you remember, there was a report that he was like seven hours, seven to eight hours late to set a day that the film's production budget ballooned to two hundred and fifty million dollars because they were so delayed in production, all because of Dwayne's tardiness. He said, yeah, that happens, like in reference to being late, but not that amount.
Speaker 2: He said, that's crazy, just ridiculous. But he does show up late sometimes.
Speaker 6: Ask for him just being difficult to work with, mean negative attitude.
Speaker 3: He calls that bs we I mean, we all when we heard those reports, we all found it hard to believe, right, because he seems like such a likable guy, guy, the nicest guy. But then you hear that that, and then he does admit to some of the stuff, Then you start to wonder Okay, is the rest of this just made up? If the most outrageous part seemed to be the water bottle part, and that part is true, that's the part I mean, is there even if it's two hours late, well instead of seven or eight hours later, two hours late?
Speaker 2: Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: People? You've got like one hundred people there waiting for you.
Speaker 6: So his co star Chris Evans, he defended him, saying that he does show up late sometimes, but that's because he's, you know, coming back late from his workouts, which are scheduled into production. But they made it part of the schedule, like everybody knows that he has to get this workout in and that he's supposed to come back at a.
Speaker 2: Certain time, so it's like late.
Speaker 6: I guess Air quotes the way Chris Evans made it seem like it's late, but it's not like it's not scheduled that way.
Speaker 2: We're just confusing. But that's what he said. It sounds like behavior to me. I just don't see that with Dwayne Johnson. I just don't. I don't see him wizard in a body either. Apparently the guys being gross. I think that's just what that is.
Speaker 3: Guys, are gross. But do any of the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Do that at the gym? It's weird. I don't know.
Speaker 6: How do you guys feel about People Magazine including Benny Blanco and their Sexiest Man Alive rollout?
Speaker 2: Hang on a second. I'm sorry, just a.
Speaker 3: Little hungover from the weekend.
Speaker 6: Sorry to be clear, I Benny Blanco was not named People Sexiest Man Alive, but they did give him a featured article and a photoshoot of his own, so that is in the magazine.
Speaker 3: Showcase his toe hair.
Speaker 2: But I think it's because they don't go just based off looks.
Speaker 6: It's ever, it's everything, and they really included a lot about his relationship with Selena Gome. It's like, like, tell me, this isn't the sweetest thing ever.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 6: I'm a real morning person. It's my favorite time to spend with sell because we both wake up super early. It's like our moment before the rest of the world wakes up. I have a true best friend that I get to do everything in the world with, and every day is the best day of my life.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's supper cuey.
Speaker 3: My mornings would be like that with my wife, except that we've got kids. Screaming at us and jobs and things that we have to do, and bills and stuff to take care of and kids, stuff to organize and lunches the past.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. They don't have that. You're right, their situation is different.
Speaker 6: She talked about how he always goes above and beyond for dates, and not even just because of money, but just being attentive and listening and things like that.
Speaker 3: So I mean, maybe I've maybe I've judged him too harshly. But my problem is the videos that I do see of him or him eating stuff and I cannot I don't care who it is. You'd be the best looking dude on the planet. I got to listen to you eat food on social media.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. I'm out. What do you have all?
Speaker 3: I have very important announcement, you guys. This is a big, big announcement and really good news for those of us that are huge, huge fans. But Reygun, yes, the Australian breakdancer that I dressed up ask for Halloween. She is in fact not retiring from the sport.
Speaker 2: As she was well.
Speaker 3: There was a radio interview last week. Now she says what she said during the interview was taken out of context because in it she said, I can't really picture a world competing because people are going to record it and then it's going to go online. And she's so tired of the crem online and she says it's basically taken the joy out of dancing for her, and everyone took that as a Oh, she's hanging it up. She's no longer going to compete. Well, she says a couple of things taken out of context there. One, she's not going to be in the Olympics be an Olympic break dancer again, because it's not going to be in the Olympics again. That was sort of a one and done trial, and I think they would No, that's not going to yet. So there are certain competitions she says she won't do anymore, but she said she is still going to be a huge part of the community. She's still going to dance and still break. She said, I never used the word retire. I'm not retiring. Then this is where she gets defiant, you guys, because she is a true breakdancer at heart. You try and stop me, I'm not ever gonna stop dancing. So if you hear that again, you know it's not the truth. Breaking is a lifestyle, and you can't retire from the culture.
Speaker 2: You can't, she said.
Speaker 3: So that's why I'm never gonna stop end quote. Good for her around more viral kangaroo wiggingworm moment. I hope we get some more of it.
Speaker 7: Graham, do you take back your apology for dressing up as her?
Speaker 3: I do one thousand percent, because I felt responsible for the reason that she was retiring, that I was mocking her.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 3: She's a true Olympian, even though she lost the Olympics with a final judges score of fifty four to zero and she got zero there, and uh, you know what, I'm just I'm happy she's back, and I'm going to continue.
Speaker 2: To sund like she never loved.
Speaker 3: Now I can use my costume for one more year, all right, Thank you? Graham, The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.