Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis Strange encounters of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children, dog Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims.
Speaker 2: Murray pictures captured by shot witness Uflo's Breaking Laws of Physics, Pictures of aliens.
Speaker 3: Carving the high rogue lyphics. This is a bizarre world that we live in.
Speaker 1: So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 2: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics. This is Tom Thompson Cousinos, the Raptilian from Strange Group podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things.
Speaker 3: So strap in for this mild and hilarious ride.
Speaker 4: Now to the show.
Speaker 2: Everybody, the curtains are open. We're chucking tickets at the door. It's about to get strange. Everybody.
Speaker 4: Coost are like really bad liars. You can always just see.
Speaker 3: Right, but they seem like you're getting worse and worse and worse.
Speaker 4: I think I think, I think I enjoy them. I think they're getting better.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Welcome to the podcast. Hi, this is Strange high Energy, high Energy.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, we're going to stop that right now.
Speaker 3: I'm Tom Kat, you're illustrious host of this strange podcast.
Speaker 4: He's not illustrious illustrious. No, he's asexual.
Speaker 3: That that you know what asexual means, right, It means you're abstaining.
Speaker 4: It was just the first a word that came to my head. I guess, asshole.
Speaker 3: I got some apple whiskey and then Billy made up his own fucking drink.
Speaker 4: Apple whiskey and eggnog, and it's delicious.
Speaker 3: It's weird, it's.
Speaker 5: Like it I really didn't think it was gonna be good while I was doing it. It's my new favorite thing.
Speaker 3: I think, Uh, but when we I definitely I'm gonna drink some ramenagnog. We do the fucking.
Speaker 5: Christmas apple whiskey and eggwall fuck the Rum.
Speaker 3: Well fun Christmas episode for you motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: Who decided Rum was the one. You're like this, well, you can be.
Speaker 3: Kolu and eggnog, but Klu is a cream based, so it's like not as good, like that's what we always did.
Speaker 4: It's not a cream based Bailey is clue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, right, right, but Clue is still It's like you can do Bailey's but like, I just found my favorite apple whiskey that is better than everything I've ever put an eggnog.
Speaker 4: I never because I'm drinking a lot.
Speaker 5: Like that's Christmas, right, You either I either end up having like nineteen Bailey coffees in the morning or yeah, or you don't want to have that much coffee so you end up having ramenagnog.
Speaker 4: But like it doesn't I don't like it that much.
Speaker 3: I love well, I'm on the bridle when we I already did, but when we record, uh, when we do in the Christmas episode, I'll probably have some agnog and rum, but I'll one or two because if you drink a lot of those and then go to something else, you're gonna be fucking throwing up.
Speaker 5: Later liquor before beer. You're in the clear here before liquors. Shut the fuck up. Keep drinking.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna get into something to suit the weather kind of thing, because it's it's cold. We had our first big snowfall, and I guess we're fucking southern Canada.
Speaker 5: Uh so yeah, pretty much States for sakes.
Speaker 4: Literally submerging us. We're just like a little like.
Speaker 5: The dick of Canada that like shot into the States and then we're so.
Speaker 3: This will be a little fun one something different. But we're gonna get into like ghost stories and mysteries, Arctic ghost stories and mysteries Arctic.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: The Arctic Circle is a frozen region in the northernmost part of the globe, spanning Canada, Land, Alaska, and very other icy lands. Like many desolate places, the Arctic has its share of ghost stories haunting legends floating around the frigid, largely wild areas of the icy frozen land.
Speaker 4: It was fucking it was a ramble sentence there.
Speaker 3: It has long been a popular site of exploration because everyone's like, I know what I want to do today. I want to throw on like five jackets.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's why they go up.
Speaker 3: Then no, they no, they don't looking for the alien base bud because of aliens are anywhere, They're either in the water or the Arctic.
Speaker 5: That's what the majority of people are looking for. I'm short for the listeners.
Speaker 3: Do I sound like Jonah Hill? Because one listener thinks that I do. I don't think that I do.
Speaker 4: I like it alright, with it?
Speaker 3: Uh? And so with with this, like exploring freezing wild lens comes death quite easily. And with death comes tales of ghosts and strange events. That's what we're gonna get into. No I'm not. Someone said it like the high energy, So I'm gonna keep it going. Remember to rate and review us. Go on, if you want sports, go with the patren.
Speaker 5: You're gonna give him a fucking seizure. But he's gonna have an aneurysm and draw here. Just don't tell him high energy. Say medium energy please and he goes. Okay, okay, medium energy.
Speaker 3: A man named William shared his tails of his strange encounters during hunting and fishing trips around Alaska.
Speaker 4: I don't hunt fish. In order to.
Speaker 3: Get his regular cave side camping spot in the valley he frequent frequently went, William had to traverse a tricky path in the bottlenecks down to about a twelve foot wide ravine.
Speaker 5: That's fucking trippy. Oh like okay, and never mind. I was thinking the ravine was in in case. The way you said it there, it made it seem like it was like, yeah, in between two big us.
Speaker 4: I think it.
Speaker 3: I think it was. I would think it's it's the Arctic, even though we're killing the polar bears with our jets flying.
Speaker 4: Around, so it wasn't me.
Speaker 3: So this man named William is like going down even trying to going on this tricky path.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: During one visit, he began his trek towards the bottleneck as usual when a robin suddenly began to drop sticks and rocks on his head.
Speaker 4: Fucking Robin's up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah there's yeah, I guess in warmer weather because this would have been warmer well weather, they probably you.
Speaker 4: Know what the one week they get yeah, not negative.
Speaker 3: Thirty I think it right now when that one place in none of it or is Alaska there they have like their sixty days have started of darkness. Fucking scary man.
Speaker 5: Every sau sun I know, i'd be everyone comes out out of it with like new couples start dating and they're like, oh my fucking god, you're ugly.
Speaker 4: You felt oked, especially.
Speaker 3: If you're drinking. It's always dark, and then you wake up and it's still dark.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, that'd suck you up and you d levels of beef, so you'd be.
Speaker 3: So depressed you slit in your wrist every Sunday.
Speaker 5: Could you imagine what a Vitamin D bottle costs up there? If sonny D costs thirty two dollars a joke.
Speaker 3: I know what they do. They butt chug it. I gotta get it, I gotta get it.
Speaker 5: But vitamin D, yeah, like the liquid for it, like a sonny D. They're like just like putting their butttholesneyed. I don't think sunny D actually really has sugar.
Speaker 4: It pretty much is. So.
Speaker 3: This motherfucking robin keeps dropping ship on his head, which took him to a cliff. Yeah, I was dropping six eyes and rocks on its head, which is like as if to get William's attention. He eventually decided to follow the robin, which took him to a cliff that overlooked the path. After detecting the strong scent of shit scat poopy scat. Yeah, that's what they call animal feces a scat.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't know that. You know that.
Speaker 3: That's a fun fact for the day.
Speaker 4: I just call it pooh.
Speaker 3: William realized there was a bear known to the vocals as Scarface. And guess what.
Speaker 4: This bear had a scar on his face.
Speaker 3: No, he had fucking cokel up in his nose, and he was holding the fucking sixteen. He's walking around.
Speaker 4: You think the bear that died.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this bear stood directly in the bottleneck area of the valley, sporting a large scar over his face and a blo cocaine. The bear would eventually over The bear would easily overpower William and his twenty two in such a narrow area. After saving William from such an unwinnable altercation, the robin disappeared, leaving him to believe that the guardian spirit of this robin was protecting him. That's a weird one, eh, So this guy had.
Speaker 5: A robin, thought him to the bear.
Speaker 3: He followed him to the side of a.
Speaker 4: Cloth you could see where you were.
Speaker 3: And then so the robin was we know, maybe he was a native guy that like shape shifted and was like, this white guy's going down the wrong fucking way.
Speaker 5: You think animals just know that anyway? They're like, hey, that's danger. I don't think you know there's danger there. Let me show you.
Speaker 3: Let me there's some rocks on you.
Speaker 4: Like, what else are you gonna do?
Speaker 5: Just everyone ignores me when I what I almost said, bark tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet, Hey, motherfucker, hey, motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Start screaming at him.
Speaker 4: Had birds really high, right, yeah, or you think.
Speaker 3: You're on mushrooms or something because he starts talking to you. Hey, heips, hey, hey, hey, you smell that dodoo.
Speaker 5: You'd have to listen. If you heard a bird talk you please just listen to it.
Speaker 3: You smelled a poopy Oh, there's a bear clothes buddy butt. Do not go that way.
Speaker 6: I'm dying, I a woman known Next story, a woman known as Mary Todd told YouTube channel or channel Zeno Hunters.
Speaker 4: Stupid, don't I know.
Speaker 3: Zeno Hunters? Whatever the fuck? That is about a strange experience from her youth, she said, a friend and her set out to find berry bushes depicts salmon berries. I don't know what salmon berries are. It's spelled salmon with berries at the end of its salmon berries. Salmon berries don't. I don't know what they taste like salmon.
Speaker 4: They're fishy berries.
Speaker 3: That's gross. When they came up upon a hill along their path, they were greeted by an elderly couple. The couple warned the girls that a grizzly bear was prowling the road on the side of the hill. After checking for signs of the supposed animal, the girl decide to walk over the hill and go down the road anyway. They're like, oh, there's no bear. These old people were like, there's probably a bear down.
Speaker 4: There, So why nobody listens to old people?
Speaker 3: No, that's for sure. Nobody listens like.
Speaker 4: You really should. And he fucking dies and then you're like, oh, maybe.
Speaker 3: Yea, it's some homeless guy the side of the street. So once over the hill, Mary Jane and her friend began to pick berries, checking every checking every few minutes for the grizzly. After her and her companion wandered away, Mary Jane's Mary Jane noticed a long white cloud hovering above them, seemingly to follow them as they were walking just thirty feet above their head.
Speaker 5: Fucking cartoon thirty cartoon. You know when it starts like how young were these girls? Sorry, I don't know because I can picture like.
Speaker 4: An eight year old right now.
Speaker 5: He's like that ball, the ball I saw it was like the sea and tower big, and this girl's like it.
Speaker 3: Was so close, like thirty.
Speaker 4: Feet so now that's like that's like thirty million feet there.
Speaker 3: But it seemed like one of those cartoon rent clouds are just like following them.
Speaker 4: Seams raining on her. So you're sad today.
Speaker 3: Because and you know how they saw those old focks right, so weirdly, strangely, emerging from the cloud were the voices of the two elderly women. Hey, bitch's it was like screaming at her and shit, and like she just know what to do, so frighten, Mary Jane prompted her to check her surrounding. So she looked around. She looked side and south side.
Speaker 5: How many sides you got, you fucking octagon, bitch, And that's when she found the grizzly bear working on the carcass of a reindeer, paying her no mind.
Speaker 3: Mary Jane race backed up over the hills the safety and thanks to this goddamn cloud and these old women yelling at her from the cloud, she survived. I don't can you want to do? An old woman's voice? What were they saying to her?
Speaker 7: Oh, there's a pair, there's a bear there, sweetie.
Speaker 3: If you go away, finger par make you some cookies. That's like the creepiest voice. Wow, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: That's that's what I heard. That's what you heard from the clouds, Just.
Speaker 5: Like, fuck cookies, where's the bear? I'll find out, I'll get away.
Speaker 3: So uh the ss beai chi mo, beitchi mo bechim, the bitchi mo. That sounds like a native that's it's bei chi mo. So that's not gonna go Japanese. The ss Bechim was built of steel empowered by steam in nineteen fourteen. Sweden. Oh it's Sweden, Swedish. Bitchi ma, that's not it's not checking.
Speaker 5: No, it's pretty close, Sweeten like when yeah, they have like it was closed.
Speaker 3: They have like it just like this there's I'm sorry guys that you're you're listening, but it just it sounds like they're Vikings. Like to me that that they're when they talk, it just sounds like a Viking talking. Because that Norseman show is pretty great. You ever watch it?
Speaker 4: It's good Norsemen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's on Netflix. Should check it out. They make fun of Vikings and it's like a comedy show about vikings.
Speaker 4: That's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: You should check it out. It's good. It's pretty goodt uh So this thing weighed more than one thousand, three hundred tons.
Speaker 5: Who weighed this who weighed this ship? They're like, bring out the large scale.
Speaker 3: This is the one we fit birtha on here.
Speaker 4: Put it on land, come here, create it up. We want to see how much it was.
Speaker 3: All right, Ah, can you pull the ship?
Speaker 1: Yees?
Speaker 3: Okay, because it's nineteen fourteen.
Speaker 5: So pull it up, and it's on the scale, our freakishly long, fucking nine hundred meter scale.
Speaker 3: The ship took cargo from Sweden to Germany and back again until World War one. June World War one started. I hope you know your history.
Speaker 4: Yeah, late thirties. Fuck I slept in the early forties.
Speaker 3: No, that was World War two.
Speaker 4: Oh that's World War two. Sorry, nineteen eighteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we go. Good job, you learned something.
Speaker 4: No, I always knew that. I just I got confused.
Speaker 3: Uh when it was sent to Hudson Bay Company in Scotland. So Hudson Bay Company had ships all over I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the ship once again carried trade goods across the ocean, but to Canada and Alaska instead of Europe. On October one, nineteen thirty nine, the Beitchi mo Was was caught in a perilous storm as it sailed for British Columbia. As the vessel became trapped in ice.
Speaker 4: My geography is terrible. Where it's coming because I hate how like it's coming from.
Speaker 5: Nobody may teach you globe as like a circle, but that's not actually like necessarily or they teach it to you on like a flat piece of paper, right, but like it's hard to like envision it. No, it's hard to envision it like where everything is as a circle, because you never I never learned it on a globe. You always learned it on a piece of paper. But am I mistaken that China is right beside us?
Speaker 7: Is it not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you'd have to go through so essentially you have to go through China. I no, No, But I think what they're doing is they're coming from it's coming from like they lovers things from Sweden to Germany. But then it's coming through the Arctic to try to get to b C, which is probably a bad idea.
Speaker 5: Oh it's going yeah, because that would be quicker than going all the way to China and all the way the fun they're around just to avoid the Ontario trip through Canada.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or if you're like some fuck is like Mark Sergeant, you think the Earth is flat and they fucking invented planes? Whatever, I'm looking into this not invented plate.
Speaker 5: They invented planes with their flat earth technology.
Speaker 3: So the vessel became trapped in ice and the captain and the crew evacuated to wait out the storm and nearby borrow Alaska. It's called Boro Alaska.
Speaker 5: It's it's like we we just want to borrow it, like we don't really have money to buy it right now.
Speaker 3: But a lot did these states need to buy Alaska? You have one little part in Canada.
Speaker 5: No, it's it's a good idea, like from there, No, no, no, it was a good idea. We need from from their perspective too, because they're like, if we can get the bottom and the top of Canada, they even try to get Quebec and we finally stopped it.
Speaker 4: They're like they're slowly closing.
Speaker 5: They're slowly closing while they're slowly closing in on and making this all the US like taking over Canada.
Speaker 3: And Rogan thinks that we're just like the US but different.
Speaker 5: We pretty well Ontario the US. What different Ontario is like the US. Go Alberta, BC is a little different. So even though even though actually like northern Ontario Scotland and because it's close enough, it's just stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so different.
Speaker 3: Before relocating, Uh so they got to this cub of Boro. Go Away went to Borough Borough and Alaska before relocating to a frosty outcropping closer to the ship. I don't know what an outcropping is, but oh, maybe just to get the ship in there to warm it up.
Speaker 5: I think like a huge crop dust, Like I'm outcropping this place.
Speaker 3: They waited for the Beachi Maw's trapping. The Beachi Mo Alternative ternibly trapped in the ice and drifted at sea until October fifteenth, when the Hudson Bay Company rescued twenty two crew members. The remaining captain and sailors stubbornly refused to aband their ship. But fuck maybe like being cold. We're doing this for so long now, Fucking.
Speaker 5: No, it's I love that old person mentality too. It's like, well, the ship goes down, I guess I'm good, but like we have a rescue ship right, No, fucking no, I said, the ship goes down, I guess I'm dead.
Speaker 4: Yes, they're so fucking stubborn man like, and I love it.
Speaker 5: Too, even living with an old person like he's eighty and like he'll say something and even if you you can see him wanting to change his mind, but he will not do it. I'll be like, hey, man, you're hungry. I'm gonna go get some food and I'll actually get him extra. He'll say, no, I'm not hungry. I'll get him extra anyway. I'll put in the bag. I was like, there's extra in there forty and he's like, what is it. He's like, look, and he's like, that does look good. I'm like, there's an extra one right there for you. He's like no, no, no, no, I said no, so no, I'm like, this is if fucking you're so goddamn.
Speaker 3: He's like, you were still doing this shit because I want to be like sixty and.
Speaker 5: Be like, so billytilis Yeah, fucking I have a hope.
Speaker 3: Not man, I'm excited. Man. Maybe I'll be dead by that, who fucking knows, but hope. So what would you do with the rest of your lif The remaining captain sail severally refused to abandon their ship. They stayed in their camp and so they stayed by the ship, and they got they had whatever supplies had left from their employer into November twenty fourth, when the Beachie Mao was the Beachi mawag the baby when the fucking ship. When the ship disappeared from view with the vessel considered lost, an Inuit person spotted it and the ice forty five miles from his last location.
Speaker 5: You know, he was just doing nothing up there either. He's like literally sitting on an ice cube by himself. He's like, I wonder how well I can balance this ice cube on the water. He's like tremendous balances ice keeps like maybe like the size of his hand.
Speaker 4: He's like got his whole body on it.
Speaker 3: Remember Spiro, he has to go to like the winter land, and there's a bunch of Eskimaut people and they're like all they all make like they all freeze each other, so they can't yeah, jump onto fucking love that game.
Speaker 4: Oh look there's cargo under what that is.
Speaker 3: A bunch of cigars and cigarettes. So let's make that a business.
Speaker 4: Let's make that a business.
Speaker 3: So so essentially, like the the ship was badly damaged by the winter and was borded by the captain and crew to achieve most of the expensive cargo, then left the sink in the ocean. Instead of sinking the beitch Moo becan a spectacle, a spectral legend of North Atlantic. It spot in the waters repeatedly over the years. This thing is fucking, this thing out of mind of its own man. It's floated on its own man and with the ship avoiding most of would be explorers, with the deafinis of the mannered vessel. So this is quietly goes by and you're like, wow, that's scary.
Speaker 4: Scary.
Speaker 3: So those who managed to board the cursed ship find themselves surrounded by icy foe, icy pirates, sarg seemingly summoned by the beachim itself, unable to collect any cargo still aboard.
Speaker 4: It just seemed like a bad like firing commercial.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this is literally like the crew and all they end up leaving the ship to sink essentially, and then it doesn't sink and then it starts floating around. But then if you try to get on board, do you get attacked by a bunch of ice pirates. That's pretty much what the story is about.
Speaker 4: What was it ice pirates to it? The two?
Speaker 5: Uh, it was just the captains that were just fucking freezing.
Speaker 4: They were not they were awake. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh so in nineteen thirty three, a group of Inuits scavengers got trapped on the ship for ten days. They just don't get stuck on the ship. It's like these caddamn pirates, man Ice won't let me leave.
Speaker 4: They're like, no, no, we need companies.
Speaker 3: Yes they were. They pretty much got into like a frigid storm raged around the ship and they I don't know if they survived, and oh, they got trapped for ten days. So they did survive. But the last it was last spotted. So this fucking thing came in existence, and it was around thee nineteen fourteen, and then you know, nineteen thirty one, it like sales to try to sail with Canada, gets stuck. It's now it's foating all by itself. It's got mine War one. No, but that's until it would ship cargo back and forth until yeah, pretty much. And then they decided to sail it to Canada. And I was gonna say Australia, I mean Alaska, and which is weird. And then the thing like just fucking starts flowing on its own. And then so people get trapped from the ship. They see icy pirates or it's just icy foes, which I think are like pirates.
Speaker 4: It just means enemies.
Speaker 3: But they was last spotted, which is weird. So the thing about its supposed to be sank, you know what I mean, around nineteen thirty one, which is weird. And then it was last spotted nineteen sixty nine. How the fuck is that thing still around?
Speaker 5: That's what thirty eight years so somebody, somebody could rebuild it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the baits Mo is assumed wrecked and resting at the bottom of the Atlantic, although there are no plans to prove it with a diving exp expedition. So this is a ghost ship. It's a go ship.
Speaker 5: How are you going to try to prove where the ship is? If you lost it thirty years ago, you have no fucking whatever geographical clue as to where the hell this thing is.
Speaker 3: So let's get her next one. Shamans. In the Eskimo culture, I can't say that. And the Inuit culture, oh, I can't say that, of eight. So in the Inuit culture, it's like Native culture but slightly different and the same same but different, and.
Speaker 5: They all but you can say that that that's okay though.
Speaker 3: If James Franco can say it, I can say it.
Speaker 4: Got a fair is that is that the guy you're like.
Speaker 3: Isn't he has allegations against him right now for being a fucking fuck wad. He like touched women on their butts and stuff.
Speaker 4: Were they what James Franco had come out?
Speaker 3: I love Dave Franco too, Him and his brother are gold. And if he touched a couple of women's butts and slapped him on him, what can I say? I did it in grade eight and we all got in trouble. And uh in grade eight for some reason, we got in the whole grade eight fucking the everyone that was in grade eight, well the boys, probably a majority of my friends. We started like just we would just like go down the halls and slap the girl's asses. And then this squad to have a meaning about it, and we had to have a literally what would they call it? You know when they had those assembly yes, and they brought us into the assembly room. Assemble everybody assembled, motherfucker is.
Speaker 4: In the assembly room the gymnasium.
Speaker 3: Yes, essentially, and uh so they got us all in there and they told us that like it's like it was like, we're not talking to everybody but the grade eights, Like you guys gotta stop because obviously a couple of girls came out and we're like, they just keep slapping my boot.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: That's our generation though, we grew up with just when the Internet was fucking spiking and stuff, so we were bad get over it. So uh so the in the Inuit culture, they believe that eight different physical worlds that exist on the edges of their own reality, kind of like how we live now with the reptilians are just on the frieze.
Speaker 1: Ok.
Speaker 3: But YouTube channel again Zeno Hunters shared the story of an unnamed.
Speaker 4: Aren't they the YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: Unnamed tribal elder they should be paying us as a young girl mistaken we fell into an alternate planes or plane for three days at the age of eight. The girl was playing with her father outside when suddenly the world seemed to shift and change around her. In a moment, the world looks somehow different, surrounded by tall grass, and a strange dreamlike feeling came over the girl.
Speaker 4: What, she had a stroke, that's all it was.
Speaker 3: That's mean, she was out for like four days and she's like nobody cut them on. After spending around twenty thirty minutes examining and exploring this world, the young girl decided to clamp her teeth on her hand to awaken herself, and then blood poured down her hand.
Speaker 5: I don't think the noise made what you think it made without the action.
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah, I was biting on my hand. So the blood poured down her hand. Allegedly she has a scar to this day. But the world she knew slowly shited back in the focus, and upon finding her father searching for her, the girl found out half an hour that she experienced what three days, it's.
Speaker 4: Called having a psychotic break down.
Speaker 3: She know what she did. She went out of the game. She was a father. And then she's like, Therese, mushrooms look good.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: And she tripped out for three days because she.
Speaker 4: Probably ate like fucking one hundred of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then shear her reality shift that hobnestly could be a very big possibility of what this actually happened. Yeah, And shaman culture and the physical like the shamans give you fucking a lot of al.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. The cargo ship Octavius.
Speaker 3: Met his demise in seventeen sixty one, after leaving China and setting the sail for setting sail for Britain via the Northwest Passage. No ship had successfully navigated the Northwest Patchet Passage at that time.
Speaker 4: We did learn that.
Speaker 3: The Octavius disappeared. That's a dope ship name, though, Octavius Octavia, Oh, doctor Octopulis.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I just call it doctor Octavius.
Speaker 3: That's what his name is.
Speaker 4: So hello, proving it was.
Speaker 3: Proving it was no exception. Oh, the Octavius disappeared and they don't know where the fuck went. The whaling ship came upon a damaged A whaling ship came upon the damage remains of the Octavius on October eleventh, seventeen seventy five. So literally fourteen years later. Six, No, it's seventeen seventy one or seventeen sixty one to seventeen seventy.
Speaker 4: Five we're still talking about is.
Speaker 3: No, we're talking about the new ship, the Acous, the Octave is that he likes.
Speaker 4: Uh, you're saying they're connected.
Speaker 3: No, this is a totally different story.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Just when I say next, it's next.
Speaker 4: So I know.
Speaker 8: But I thought boarding to look for survivors like these fucking America and.
Speaker 4: Smith as Okay, carry out what about the Octavius time.
Speaker 3: So they're boarding it to look for survivors and cargo. When the whalers ventured in blow deck, they blow deck quarters, and they found the ship's captain frozen at his desk. He made entry into his ship log, so he went down into his like the captain's chambers, and then the guy's frozen mid like writing at his diary like gone a rea now because James fucked me in my ass because there's no women out here. So I said, if you fuck me and.
Speaker 4: My ass, I get to fuck you and your ass.
Speaker 3: God, And now I have what they call barnaclas.
Speaker 4: It's all swampy.
Speaker 3: So the rest the crew were similarly encased with ice throughout the rooms, which would be crazy if this existed. Even if this was the thing where you found a ship with dead people on the froze to death, it would be fucking scary because they probably would have stayed pretty pristine because cold conditions end up like refrigerating.
Speaker 4: Though still like even refrigerator like you have to be ice.
Speaker 3: So the whaler snatched up the ship log and flood the Octavius, leaving behind all all of it, including the first and last entries. These pages were stuck to the captain's desk and they wanted them. I don't know why, but they're like, we gotta figure this mystery out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like, you don't want to melt it hot air?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: They don't have fucking blow drivers out there. This is the seventeen hundred. No, I mean like literally your lighter or yeah, you could do, yeah, take a bit, you do able to get it off. You might ruin the pages though, too. All that moisture out right, So who knows?
Speaker 3: So the log revealed that why.
Speaker 4: Did it freeze to the desk? How wet was this desk?
Speaker 5: There's drying there was come all over the desk.
Speaker 3: He was bent over that thing.
Speaker 4: Must have spilt his drink or something.
Speaker 3: The log reveals of the Arctic temperatures and ice captured the Octavius two hundred and fifty miles from Borrow, Alaska, the exact same place we talked about with the other ships.
Speaker 4: Some's going on they were connected.
Speaker 3: Some's going on. Some's going on.
Speaker 5: Who I want to know what Borrow Alaska's got to do with it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we know what they're doing there.
Speaker 3: I know what's going on. They got like some fucking talk project going on there.
Speaker 4: We just like to make ships freeze and disappear.
Speaker 3: Just a bunch of sneaky Eskimo shooting things of the ship to make it sink.
Speaker 5: It's just like twenty of them there. They're thriving off the Pita Foundation. They found a way to rig their accounts up to a charity, and they're just sitting up there, just fucking with all the ships they can.
Speaker 3: So we're all those A board perished on November eleventh, seventeen sixty two. The whalers, however, found a boat near Greenland and how it some way made its way through the Northwest Passage.
Speaker 4: So this is the whalers there.
Speaker 3: They killed whales their assholes.
Speaker 4: I know, but I didn't. I think you meant to say sailors.
Speaker 3: They're also the Bob Marley Band Whalers, Bob Marley and the Whalers. Yeah, no, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Uh So.
Speaker 3: This is what's weird. So even with the crew frozen solid, this thing fucking went a trek. It went like, you know, two hundred and fifty miles, It traveled.
Speaker 4: Its ocean current.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was stuck and they all I guess that's true, but there was no one manning it, so it just kind of like floated along.
Speaker 4: And yeah, the ocean weird.
Speaker 3: So another man named William Sheridan encounter that transpired when he and his cousin chose to camp at and fish near a lake said by the elders to be filled with bad spinets. After reaching the spot and setting up camp, the two men had a few drinks.
Speaker 5: Well, sitting at your credibility, I'm pretty sure this is what happened.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, William's cousin lunched at him attempted to start a fight. Yeah you want bugs. Let William fought him off, but noticed the light of the fire illuminated the outline of too shadowy raven wings on his cousin's back. He's possessed by a fucking silver wing back reptilian.
Speaker 4: Man, Oh my god, could be?
Speaker 3: Could be? Throughout the night, his cousin's eyes remained completely black, and as he tried time and time again to harm William. He would want to harm William.
Speaker 5: You don't hurt the billies, you know, So he kept trying to harm William, even attempting to lure him into the lake.
Speaker 3: It's like, come here, you want to go for a swim. Let's go for a swim. Let's he tried to drown him with help from him, He's going forw women the fucking artic.
Speaker 4: I know, let's go for a swim.
Speaker 3: But maybe it's beautiful negative two degree. Why now, hot springs out there? Hot springs, baby, I went one in Alberta, in Alaska. They might have that. I'm donn't fucking know how the geometry and the geometry, the geography geologically biological.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess it's from the earth right too, there's a chance.
Speaker 4: I guess. I'm gonna say, pretty slim.
Speaker 5: And if you go in one, you're gonna be forasing, isn't.
Speaker 3: It isn't a hot spring on top of like a volcano, and that's why it's hot.
Speaker 5: It's something it's something like that. Yeah, it makes sense. It's or close to lava. Scary, so magma, So this is funny.
Speaker 3: So, with the help of his dog and with the defense measures taught to him by his grandma, firmly in mind, William fought off the possessed cousin.
Speaker 5: Repeated, why when you just leave after that time of somebody trying to get at me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hey, buddy, this this nice not savageable anymore.
Speaker 3: Like I'm why isn't your question why was? Why did his grandma teach him defense measures?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: All grandmas do that. It's like you know.
Speaker 3: Someone you kick him in the nuts? Where'd your grandma tell you? What was your grandma's advice about?
Speaker 5: My grandma taught my mom, and my mom taught me to be fair. But there's this move my mom could fucking do, and it's scary because it takes zero strength at all, and it will put you to your knees fucking immediately.
Speaker 4: She can grab your hand and she pushes the end of your fingertip and your your second knuckle. She flattens your hand and pushes those together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but how that if someone's like, no, she can do it like like this, but what if I kick your legs?
Speaker 4: No? But I mean, like if you swung a punch, she can do She can do it. I can't. But she can do it so.
Speaker 5: Fast where all it takes is like to meet your hand in the middle and she's instantly lined up to do it.
Speaker 3: Can Can you take a video if you try to punch your mom? And see if this happens. She hit like is she well, around the age of like forty.
Speaker 4: Five to fifty, she stopped being able.
Speaker 3: To your mom know you do a podcast?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she listened to. She stopped being able to have the strength to open up my fist. So that's the only reason she can't do it to me anymore.
Speaker 3: But she used to my MoMA to bring up mothers. My mom did not like the meme I posted on the Strange brew hose Heads about the best thing about a hooker dying on you is the next album.
Speaker 4: I didn't assume. She didn't assume she would enjoy that one.
Speaker 3: She text her like, why do you need to post things like that? And I was like, it's dark humor. I thought it was funny, and I was like eleven other people did so obviously it was kind of funny.
Speaker 5: I like my Barbie one where it was like not funny and your mom's like agreed, yeah, well, And I was like, I thought.
Speaker 4: It was funny.
Speaker 5: Well that's not dark, that's just normal humor, Like Barbie should have made the fucking sad.
Speaker 3: It's dark humor for all the Strange brew hose Heads. If you don't already uh. So, so he tried to feed off his cousin. Repeatedly, he called, but how are we beat off?
Speaker 4: He was trying to take some more chicken nuggets and go away.
Speaker 3: They tried to beat off his cousin repeatedly like fight him.
Speaker 4: Off, Yeah, okay, that's a better choice.
Speaker 3: And he but what say to me is he called upon his ancests, like Grandma, great grandma, grandma, how did me please?
Speaker 5: And I want my grandma, my great grandma, my great great grandma, my great great great great grandma, gryme on grand Kirk, cry, my great greig k grandma, all of you, and like you see, like the last one you called, and it looks so fucking scary. You're like, ah, not you just just my grandma actually thick with.
Speaker 3: Beaver pelt purses and beating the guy. So he called my grandson. He called upon his ancestors that shared his name to insist him in keeping the evil spirits within at base. So he's like doing this chance essentially within his name, his ancestral name, so probably whatever his last name is, Barefoot or something like that. And uh, and while his dog alerted him to incoming strikes and kept the man beside the blazing fire. So this guy just keeps trying to attack him over and it's like, why are you just like tie him up, knock him out and tie him up, like do what you can to him with a tree trunk or something, you know. So when the sun rose, William ran back to his village. His cousin's wife asked, what happened? So I killed my cousin. I had to you, sorry, no, but he's like as the husband. Uh as. Her husband had returned muttering about seeing something at the.
Speaker 7: Lake lake and the lots of belled purses.
Speaker 3: Didn't ninja okay and uh So. In a conversation with his mother led William to believe that a spirit known as evil raven. Dun I want I wish, I wish I had that more combat music. Dunt dun dun dun dun dun dun du. That's not it.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that's.
Speaker 3: They determined his cousin. His cousin's late father accidentally brought the spirit back with him after visiting another cursed location alone, leaving the evil raven free to attach itself to the son after the father passed. So the father got attacked by an evil raven and then it could passing for the sign. Then he got possessed.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I just got this thing really quick because it's I shouldn't have done it, but I thought it was hilarious and okay, well we were just talking about mortal combat and that finished him.
Speaker 4: So I thought it was I thought it'd be funny.
Speaker 3: There was a guy jerking off was a Finnish trip.
Speaker 4: No, that's what my girlfriend was.
Speaker 5: What my girlfriend was doing that and she's like finished showing ice cream.
Speaker 4: I was closed.
Speaker 5: I'm like, finish, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 4: She stopped for a minute. She didn't continue.
Speaker 5: Fatality when you squirt in the back for throat, right, I thought.
Speaker 4: It was funny, but it didn't.
Speaker 5: It was a it was a sadof didn't go poof.
Speaker 4: It was like she stopped. She started laughing a little bit, so ruined the mood.
Speaker 3: Hey, you can't have a girl laughing at her dick when she has it in your hand. So in November nineteen thirty, a Canadian reporter named Emmett k Keller wrote a piece about a trapper named Label who discovered a ghost town on Lake Anga King yunka aang a kingyon ang a Kingon hundreds of kilometers from civilization in Manitoba, Canada, LaBelle stumbled upon the supposed village and found that empty of all life, with only two starving husky dogs and residents. LaBelle claimed to have seen abandoned tents made of animal hides, seven dog cadavers, multiple warm coats and other signs of previous tendants, and the encampment there was and there was no trace of human remains, no bodies, only dog caucuses but labell But LaBelle said a traditional grave covered in stones was disturbed.
Speaker 5: No, they had they had a riot.
Speaker 3: The bell wandered the area for an afternoon, noting that when nothing showed signs of fight, there was something in the air.
Speaker 5: What is that you fucking farted?
Speaker 3: Uh? So after feeding the two freshly caught fish to the dogs, the bell returned.
Speaker 4: To his Uh, the dogs are alive.
Speaker 3: There was two dogs that were left alive, and there are seven dogs dead. So the bell returned civilization, share.
Speaker 4: Doggies with you brought the dog? No, he probably brought the doggies.
Speaker 3: So the bell returned a civilization to share his tale about the village and he had an inkling uh an evil spirit named torn O Rock may have been the reason for the demise of the village, and that's where the story ends. He's like, so I saw some man village and I think it's the evil spirit that you guys always told me about what I was a kid called torn Knock or return up. So yeah, that's that's a weird one. Last one, got last.
Speaker 4: Little story on the ships story.
Speaker 3: Oh, Labrador, Canada is the home?
Speaker 4: Where is that? What province?
Speaker 3: I don't fucking know.
Speaker 4: You should know going down.
Speaker 3: To labratory laborator to Newfoundland. It's a new Foundland.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was actually a song you got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, make that that song? But isn't that from Nova Scotia to just say no, no, no, no two minut I said it what I said? What what they made for the one on one episode? Because he didn't know, I was like, oh, I was like, are an't they close to you? I can't remember what state I was talking about, And I'm like, you don't know your fucking geography. You live in the fucking States. And then I was like, no, I can't. We have like nine fucking provinces. You guys have like fifty two. Yeah, I got they say fifty. But some of you fifty people say why you never know?
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's why I can never remember how any fucking eights there are. Well, was because they have fifty two stars in the flag, right, yeah, and then they knocked it down to fifty.
Speaker 3: That's rather the natives that killed fifty two thousand million.
Speaker 4: That's our number, fifty two thousand million facts. Facts.
Speaker 3: So is the home of the Phantom Trapper, a specter cursed to a drive a team of fourteen pure white huskies across the barren landscape of winter for all eternity. So this guy just he's called the fam Trapper. He's got fourteen pure white huskies ghost huskies against and he fucking slahs. No, yeah, he whips them like that person did remember remember the dog whips? How they take off ear? His name is unknown. The Trapper appears dressed from head to toe in furs and skins as he endlessly speeds his way through the afterlife. Get him, get him know when he slaps them here, you know.
Speaker 4: Stop, I don't like it. I don't like the dog he's getting hurt. Legend has boys in life.
Speaker 3: The Trapper sold toxic alcohol to Indigenous, the indigenous population. They well, this is a factual statement that when white man Spanish, the Spanish, like I always do, when they came over and they introduced the Natives to alcohol or the Indigenous people of alcohol, their body was not used to drinking alcohol like.
Speaker 5: In it's still today. There's there's, there's there's. I think it's chromosomes in a Native person's body that can't break down alcohol, and they still drink like motherfuckers. They still can't like, they still can't break it down, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of my Native friends I grew up with drank fucking shipload.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of your Native friends were mixed native, like Heven.
Speaker 3: No Holden is one of them. But I had like friends that were pure Native, like purely native. Dylan Brent's brother was fucking purely Native like his both his mom's dad were Native. And he's the one that introduced me a cigarettes for the first time when I was thirteen years old. So here's a cart and a cigarettes. So we're all thirteen, let's smoke him?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 3: Uh so? So, uh you know, so he would he would given the Indious people this toxic alcohol, which just talks to them already.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 3: And he would assault many women. Yeah, he'd assault many women before meeting his end from natural causes. Like he had a long normal life. He poisoned people, he raped women, and then he died of natural causes. Where's your God now? So since the trapper evaded legal retribution during his life, he never paid for his ass.
Speaker 4: I gave him those button implants.
Speaker 3: He never paid for his acts. An axe axed for forgiveness. That lack of earthly punishment promoted him for a never ending mission to assist those who are lost in the snow and guide them to safety. And the internal is internal.
Speaker 4: Oh so the god said, now you have to help for the rest of you.
Speaker 3: Well that god, whatever their gods are. But it is kind of weird, Like I don't know if I think I slightly tell the story like a little bit on the podcast. So my brother is my half brother.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: So he's got family up in Bury uh and in Ontario which gets pretty cold sometimes. And there was a place his his grandma on his side. Uh this how she lived, that there was a family that lived there and this guy hunted and he was out hunting one day and somehow like it was a crazy winter and the door blew open, and his two kids died and his wife died because of this, and then I think something happened to him. I think he ended up dying or like you know, he's cried by his dead fucking family, and I think he ended up dying to something someone It was lines but how at this house that she lived at, and they like knew the history of it, that if you left the door open during the winter, the door would like slam shut. And even one time, the story goes my briend, my brother told me that people like his family have told him that and he remembers that I was being creepy and weird and that his grandma was staying close to the door or somebody was. I think it was the grandma, and the door was open. There's a big gust of wind and like you know, it was like hol as shit, and somebody like something pushed his grandma back out of the way of the doorway and then slammed the door shut on somebody that was trying to come in. So like, you know, suck, keep the door closed. It's I know, it's a creepy story.
Speaker 5: But for a strong inside wind. Grandma farted so fucking hard it blew her back and the door shut. Ready, sure, because it's time for.
Speaker 3: It's not back to the time.
Speaker 4: God, I get out of breath.
Speaker 3: While I don't know you just smoking cigarettes. It's the billy's fun factor the goddamn day.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is kind of like it's a stupid answer, but like I I, this questions bugged me forever, and it's one of those things you just never happen to look up. Do you know what once removed means? Like when you say, oh, they're my cousin twice removed.
Speaker 3: Oh, they fuck somebody within the family.
Speaker 5: Yes, there's a lot of funny things like that. No, that is not the fucking answer, Tom. It's like that's something that everyone says, but nobody knows what the fuck it means.
Speaker 3: Oh they remove them because they had sex.
Speaker 5: That's what that's I always thought it meant. I was like, did you get disowned and then they let you back in? It just means the fucking generations.
Speaker 4: So it's tough.
Speaker 5: So if if if the parent or sorry, let's say your aunt is actually your cousin picture, your aunt is your cousin. That would that would make her kid your first cousin once removed. But if the child was your cousin, if your cousin's with like, so your aunt kid, sorry, your aunt's kid, your aunt's kid is your cousin, but your your your your cousin's father would be your uncle once removed because it's a generation difference and it's not directly correlated to you.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm yeah.
Speaker 5: Or it could either be your uncle wants removed or your cousin wants removed. It would be the same fucking person.
Speaker 3: Your fun facts are lacking, I know, but no, but hey, you didn't know that.
Speaker 4: It was like it was bugging me because like.
Speaker 3: All that's your fun fact.
Speaker 4: It was something I remembered in my phone died. Give me a break, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Get excited because we've got a Christmas episode coming up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Christmas.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fun to get ready Christmas. So you know, support us. We do have a Patreon. You can find it on the website www.
Speaker 5: Strange Buildings Building. It's just starting. It's just it's just starting. It's just a dollar.
Speaker 8: But we've got like I think an episode on there. We have two two we're getting almost three. Yeah, ran new like things like once a month. We'll do like freestyle Fridays and might I'm turning to more later on, but I me and Billy kick some freestyles.
Speaker 3: I recorded one for it. We'll still have Strange stories. Uh, there'll be RT episodes coming out of me and one did want me and Billy? What do you want there? They will be content building up on the Patreon and we'll be doing more and more as we get more. So curing us, come support us. Uh you know Strange Bruce Hose heads all together right now, so you know where to find us. Rate and review us, tell us what like I gotta If you want to say something negative, go the fucking burn in hell. I don't give a shit about.
Speaker 4: What you have to say. I kind of like the negative. It always actually smiling, does it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because nine times out of ten it's either something I said yeah or it's your personality.
Speaker 3: All right, So let's uh so yeah, rate reviews, show us like your support. If you enjoy the show, we'll see you next time on Strange Bright Bye bye. That's right, laughter, Tom Cat Curry, how many times out to you? I many Time's gotta tell you do it nine to.
Speaker 9: Check it out down the vacuum Baseball calf wins electric Craft under the lightning. While I'm writing, I'm dividing that's hard from the dump, the ones who make it on the wrong, the ones who.
Speaker 3: Want to run away and calf their mom.
Speaker 9: With every single line, I'm taking my time to make sure every single rime is absolutely divine.
Speaker 1: Jack tod game, weren't playing Turny, Curt.
Speaker 9: Pain and Teting Tome tape for the game up to nine games gonna get the w And I also want the smcommatations on the mediocre at best. So why you'll listen to this sweet and savory never done it to exists like a female Macon treat, But don't choose sweat it. We are on the same team at Joe recreted you ever did cross me? Wilma hesitates to turn you into a car v or even a Kendall. The genitals alcohol produced to be so soft that I'm no longer like that.
Speaker 4: The things are the right.
Speaker 3: I take my life back.
Speaker 9: No more advice is insight I on the ride, so I can't fix the brakes with other mistakes.
Speaker 3: Will I make?
Speaker 4: Even if there is something like getting away.
Speaker 2: I'll like, there's just no stop and I'm already I've both been waiting.
Speaker 4: There it goes Billy two hundred and sixty clicks.
Speaker 9: Maybe it's we're right up the white pads off at a time, but that is what you get.
Speaker 4: But you were hitting on chicks how from.
Speaker 3: The bars, buying your fantasy cars.
Speaker 10: I've been flying to cars Cardio quick vent, take back, takee my song.
Speaker 3: Turned ain't getting full of tough that I know you're not used to, not like the big ship that's been blowing up, used to.
Speaker 5: How many times I gotta tell you that I can do it my mind too, so I will.
Speaker 3: Think of ring behind to two.
Speaker 4: Shoot, I can't. I've got tough.
Speaker 10: Words to save this world till you learn from the way we betray girls on the box that you watched His life is now?
Speaker 3: Would you not your device brought up to be fucked. I'm not words of advice, you God, and the thought of what.
Speaker 10: You're expecting to be Rod was a short endlessly under stress of this existence.
Speaker 3: But night what about death? And is a more joyful deadness? And they're a portable beyond this suit you a ride, but never for me.
Speaker 10: I won't be consumed a lie, and godly only I always know what's watching me, basile, and I knew what was abroad, and you bother me as we get you a thread and we all leave when real dead stop.
Speaker 3: Choose to say, others lose their weight strapped in the past.
Speaker 10: There will be a new take, but a normal happy as the plant by the Man and Horse won't come true, and never charactern't run to a stranger.
Speaker 3: No little feet than a staying put you in danger.
Speaker 4: Talk you.
Speaker 3: Me, I do retamate.
Speaker 2: The thing would ad