Speaker 1: I also have the thing in my car, and hopefully you're ready because it's time.
Speaker 2: It's about to get weird.
Speaker 1: Be prepared for it to get weird.
Speaker 2: Thinks you're gonna get weird. It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 1: Let's get weird. Let's get it?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 4: Get?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready to.
Speaker 4: Listen because you're listening to the two hundred and second palindrome episode of Let's Get Weird.
Speaker 1: That's the thing where it goes for one to backwards that words and backwards race car palindrome. Mom, Dad, yep, Pop, got it done. I don't know anymore. I'm out keep it going all that's another one. Oh my goodness, use a lot all the time.
Speaker 2: I do all yellow. My name, my name is Eric.
Speaker 1: Every week come together, give you the weird search from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the up, the down, the whole round around in betweens in between, the booty holes.
Speaker 2: In the skies, the seas and the Internet.
Speaker 5: There's aliens in the seas, by the way, That's what I needed to figure out. Sorry, Oh my god, last night I was with the GF and we were hanging out and apparently every we've talked to aliens, government has said that we've made contact with aliens and they all live in the sea. But no one is talking about It's all over TikTok. No one is talking at.
Speaker 1: Because that's not really good. Okay, worried about alien.
Speaker 2: Aliens in the ocean.
Speaker 1: You get an actual news source there, not something that seems like it's not okay, aliens in the ocean. Congress's latest heeries on UFOs explained.
Speaker 2: Ladies.
Speaker 1: Pentagon report on UFOs add more fuelists conversation. Really hundreds of unidentified and unexplained aerial phenomena landed in the ocean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and apparently we've made contact it the Mariana Trench, Marianna's, Marianna's Trench, Marianna's Trench, marian it's the deepest part. It's the deepest part of the ocean. They're all in there. Yeah, they're all in there.
Speaker 5: The Marianna and trench. Yep, and that's where they But apparently nobody is talking about are.
Speaker 2: Are aliens?
Speaker 5: Grim is a movie that but then pa, it's okay, it's not bad, it's good. Did Gemond do the second one. Yes, I think he did do the second one. He had basically he got the Eastwood brother and then what's John Boyd?
Speaker 2: John was in the first second one, second one. That's right, Scott Eastwood in the second one. Charlie Days in both who is the first one?
Speaker 5: It's Charlie and but Charlie Days is the lynch in both of them.
Speaker 1: Because it's now see Germeal didn't do the second one, he did the first one. Yeah, that's why the second one feels so much different than the first one.
Speaker 2: He's a part of the second one though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's a producer. So you know it's second was not bad. That was good as first one though that that is a franchise.
Speaker 2: Do you see?
Speaker 1: I know that the Monster Verse show on Apple TV Plus it's It's monarch, I think is what it's called. Yeah, the second season they are going back to Congschool Island and really yeah, like that's a world.
Speaker 2: I'm like, just add in Pacific Rim in there. It's already believable, you know, how would they add that in? Though? I don't know, like a the kai Jews were or whatever monsters or what the hell they're called.
Speaker 5: The Kajus were the aliens were in a different realm that we're sending.
Speaker 1: Through the marinch in the Monster verse.
Speaker 2: They were natural born phenomenon right living a.
Speaker 5: Yeah Earth millions of trillions of years ago, Earth blended Earth. But yeah, So that is what I needed to figure out with the GF last night, was what why no one is talking about that the US government has said that the aliens in the ocean and we've made contact with the aliens, Because I think it's a little bit of a like boy who Cried Wolf?
Speaker 1: Was it like last year we spent all the time like Area fifty one and like that that fake like doll that everyone thought was alien in Mexico. Oh yeah, I think we spent so long on that that people are like, I don't care anymore. I think like because even in the Penom three, we saw like, oh, area fifty one, Like okay, we get it.
Speaker 2: But Area fifty one is such an iconic thing with aliens. Do you know how much space that they own?
Speaker 1: But if you've seen Venom three and Captain Marbles on the ground base, well that's.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, Like you can't get anywhere close to the actual over on the land base of Area fifty one at all, because the US government owns at least like two to three hundred maybe maybe a circumference of miles of that area. They own that whole desert, and they bought up every piece of property you can, you know, you know, united to get to it, right, are drive right? No, you go to mccaren airport. They have to go to mccaron Airport, Vegas, the Vegas airport, get on a special plane, fly out to like a private airport, to the private airport attached to Area fifty one deep plane, and then get to work. If you're working, you want to work there, but if you want to visit, if you want to visit, you to drive, but you can't get anywhere close to it because there's censors everywhere, fencing.
Speaker 1: I think it was like it's like five years ago whatever when the Air fifty one stuff happened and everyone was like driving out.
Speaker 5: There because then, oh my god, I can't say his name, Naruto Naruto thing, and I like running faster, yeah, the narrowto walk yeah whatever exactly.
Speaker 2: So thank you Hoddy for bringing me. Remind me what you guys can talk about it. Well, you talked about it.
Speaker 5: I just texted her so she better listen to this podcast and if not, we'll see what happens. I'll probably get my butt kicked, but it's fine.
Speaker 2: Why would you get your buck keeke? So she didn't.
Speaker 5: I made a dumb threat. I mean I was being stupid. You know, he made typical Eric being stupid.
Speaker 1: Typical typical gamer. I know who that is now. You know he's nominated for a Game Ward this year?
Speaker 2: Is he really? Yeah? And the best content Creator and it had I was like, oh, I know that cause Max max gamer, and I like he loves laser Beam. But I gotta, I gotta.
Speaker 5: I actually might need your help after this on how to turn on the prontal curntrols on YouTube because my little man got in trouble at Squealer the other day and uh I got.
Speaker 2: To figure out how to control his YouTube better.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yeah, because laser Beam is an Australian gamer but he curses up a storm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like and it's like, well, I mean I didn't grow up in brindle control.
Speaker 2: My parents just let me watch what I wanted. You know, had mown judgments, so did I but I did too.
Speaker 5: But I just feel like maybe maybe I just don't want to get into a fight.
Speaker 1: But that's like I feel like most kids get cursy not from TV and movies, it's from you.
Speaker 2: YouTube and Twitch or even just gaming online. But then, you know what I also can't stand is YouTube shorts. They're so bad.
Speaker 1: They're so much just derivative of what went to TikTok and Instagram reels, and maybe they posted it on YouTube as well.
Speaker 5: No, the quality of what's on YouTube shorts is an as good.
Speaker 2: Yeah crash.
Speaker 1: It's them half asking it instead of putting in a full like dedicated team and everything into it.
Speaker 5: But it's more than just it's it's I mean, look, look if you want to look, but I think YouTube shorts are atrocious. I rather than watch tiktoks. But it's also like, well, what kind of tiktoks is he gonna watch?
Speaker 2: So I don't know, not your tiktoks. He does not have to be watching your tiktoks. I've done TikTok in two years.
Speaker 1: Well, Kevin, friend of the podcast, Kevin, his daughter does TikTok, but it's only private, he said, until she's like fifteen or sixteen or whatever.
Speaker 2: So like you could do that.
Speaker 5: Right, because then Instagram just came out with Instagram for teens, where you can set it up and do all you can, have all the controls and not let them talk to weirdos.
Speaker 2: Which I think is great.
Speaker 5: We have to be more cognisant of what people are saying to our kids in social media.
Speaker 2: Eric, I'm not saying shit to anybody exactly saying, she the kids, this guy, We don't be that guy.
Speaker 6: For the longest time, I censored myself. Think you did. I don't like that. Be free man, be free flowy. Yeah, do what you want, baby, Let those balls hang. Okay, now you went that way.
Speaker 5: What did we do last weekend? I forget this past week. I had Max and I had I had Max. You had a bunch of something. I helped my brother, uh pick his ring?
Speaker 2: That's right? Yeah, how cool was that?
Speaker 1: It feels like a Thursday, but it's Iday.
Speaker 2: But we had a lot going on yesterday. But yeah, it was good. Him and his fiance came up.
Speaker 1: We went to the Cartier store in Tyson's Galleria or whatever, which you want to talk about. Oh yeah, we dropped them off to go do their appointment. We'll go walk around the mall. Like, we can't go in any of these stores without like someone being like, oh, would you like to buy this five thousand dollars ring I'm working on commission. You can, but you can go in there. You just like, there's no gat stop to play demos in. You know, there's no Walden to read a book? And what all the books are Scholastic books?
Speaker 2: What's that bookstore?
Speaker 5: Never?
Speaker 2: Never? No million, Nobles books a million? You know that one? That one? I know that one? Okay, there go, there's no books a million to read ran a book?
Speaker 5: But I grew up with there are Bonds and Nobles around here everywhere. They just want a white flows gala. No, there's definitely not a book store.
Speaker 2: Take but you know it is.
Speaker 1: There a park parking gate that doesn't work because we went to Founding Farmers and someone lifted up the parking gate because it wasn't open and busted both the parking gates. And this is typical DMV thing. Instead of people be like, oh I shouldn't go in, Nope, everyone's bottom guard. Yeah, we all got screwed on the way out because they fixed the gate and within an hour.
Speaker 2: So right, but then you still didn't pay for free parking.
Speaker 5: By the way, I think I'm like one hundred and one hundred versus you with parking in DC because last week we went to go see.
Speaker 2: We learn it's a learned opportunity. No, no, no, no, I keep telling you that DC parking is a disaster. They don't check it. It doesn't matter whatever. It's a thirty to forty dollars ticket. You go, I'm gonna go buy this parking.
Speaker 5: And guess who we got free parking that night we went to go see Red One? Who got free parking?
Speaker 2: Me again? And then you saw Red One?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: I got Red One again with Max at forty X that Friday, Red One. Not that bad?
Speaker 3: Not that bad?
Speaker 2: Seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Critics and money will tell you. Critics and money will tell you what are they saying?
Speaker 2: Is it the acting? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who? Just not like a joyful Christmas just like a oh okay, it's an action Christmas. Yeah, but it's not like a few good Christmas movies.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh, I see why? I know. Why can we spoil it or say why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a Christmas movie. It's pretty obvious what happens in the movie.
Speaker 5: Because I think they screw it by not having Crampis and the brother hang out. If the rock member of the Rock goes when he's like, do you want to come over? And the rock does the headshick like.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think That's the one thing that move screwed the movie. They had the sentiment with Chris Evans and his son. That was a good moment.
Speaker 1: The second thing would have been, but they kind of forced that relationship, be like I don't really need this kid here. Yeah that they didn't need that if he's a deadbeat dad, but now all of a sudden he cares about his kid. Because there's that heartfelt moment when where's the Neil from the Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: There's supposed to be a Neil role there. Who is Neil?
Speaker 1: You remember Neil from Santa Claus was the elf? No, no, no, Neil was the guy the stepdad. Yeah, they should have had a stepdad there because they said that the kid's mom remarried, but we never saw the dad. It was so why is the kid all of a sudden closer to the dad.
Speaker 5: Because because every in every divorce or separation, you know this to it, the dad's always play a majority role at for male or boy, but upbringings.
Speaker 2: The dad, Chris Evans is the dad. He left as soon as the kid was like a baby.
Speaker 5: We never really knew that. We never really said that he's never been around. He's never been around but the kids. But it looks like he has been around in those like spotty situations.
Speaker 2: Felt more like he was a donor more than you know really are just donors. Let's be serious, Okay, just saying it is what it is.
Speaker 5: We get a beaten down, we're broken, just like what's Amy Wu said in her most recent Amy the woman who wrote the Netflix specials.
Speaker 2: She did the Netflix movies Oh God, oh God, get it together.
Speaker 5: But she had a great line in her stand up No not Amy Amy something Amy Wong is any.
Speaker 2: Wait go to yeah Ali Wong Alio Sorry.
Speaker 5: She had a great Netflix special where she's talking about how she only wants to talk to or only will only date divorced or dad's because they're already broken because they've already been broken down by their first wives. So the second time they go around they get remarried, they've already been broken down. So you have to rebreak them down and things are easier. Just saying just saying, just saying, Ali Wong, it's a great It was a funny little little single.
Speaker 2: Now I have a you have a girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Now I have a girlfriend though, So sorry, sorry Alan, sorry, sorry, not sorry, taken?
Speaker 2: Did you like saying that?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Really taking? I'm not like me?
Speaker 1: You're a romantic You're yeah, you're married, right, you can't see the thumb, but yeah, being hit.
Speaker 2: The ring and you're finally we're in the plastic one. Are the plastical all the time?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You were the golden, the gold on when we go out, all right? That the way it's shining, people could tell I'm not single. I feel like even here people already know. So I would wear the plastic one.
Speaker 2: I got worried. Do you about these ladies left and right? Yeah, because there's so many ladies in this building. There are a lot of ladies on the work in this building. Actually, there's a majority woman females here. Really, Yeah, where you been? Huh? I wanted to do that? Break that down next week? Then you will make a list. I don't know if we should be making a list and checking it twice. I mean, it is the holiday season.
Speaker 1: Is the season I'm all about my winters all my winters, so winter savings.
Speaker 2: Oh God, don't talk to me about that. I'm gonna buy Maxipias. Fine.
Speaker 1: It's been weird because my family's like, what do you want to like, I don't know, like the ore the thing you want.
Speaker 2: Like gift cards and money.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would feel bad though, asking for gift cards about me because, like you know, it's the thought of the gift.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, you got it, thought about it that you wanted this, you wanted money. Here you go, there we go.
Speaker 1: I did convince my mom and my brother that because we're going to Disney next year, we're not going gifts to each other.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I have to reiterate that, just like we're not getting guests for each other. If I hijack your Disney trip with your family, I.
Speaker 1: Already have like nine people going, myself, Moura, my brother, his fiance, my mom, and then my brother's fiance's family's his And you tell me that, yeah, they're coming to because her dad wants to really go as a family, like one more time. So we're like, why not go? You guys are being married, by the point, so that'd be good for my mom and I to like connect with that. There's some of the family.
Speaker 2: You don't want me around these people in you could be around. The funny thing is my mom was like, we're all going to share a suite.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, not mom, people, And it's funny because my mom was under the pressure we'll share a five like a five person sweet or whatever, like we want our own room.
Speaker 2: My brother and his wife will then be wife will want our own room. So it won't that costs you like a trillion dollars. It will but we'll see what happens. We will see what happens. If Disney's listening to this next year, though, please send us for free. Me and Hoodie, just.
Speaker 1: Us just well, no, I gotta bring Max and Max and plus one and our plus plus Max.
Speaker 2: And Mora the eminem look at that Max and Mora. More came first, so okay, but more and more and Max whatever. Put some speck in my wife. I put a lot of steps in your wife.
Speaker 5: Okay, so don't even that sounded weird, But anyways, digress, moving forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to just stop talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I or something off in the distance. You might want to quiet and so you can hear it's a whisper right now, because it's to half.
Speaker 2: For something.
Speaker 3: Real misconnections from watching the DC dot craigsit dot org slash am I ass and see who's freakier d C Virginia, Virginia.
Speaker 1: Also, by the way, I got my wilef and gift for intern John's holiday party.
Speaker 2: You got that already. I am excited because I stumbled upon it accidentally because of TikTok and I'm like, I want this kid, tell me what it is off the air, come on. But I'm like, this is a me gift I want.
Speaker 5: I'll take the Star Wars lamp that I just saw you the name, Oh John got that for me for my birthday, the death lamp.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, but if you know me, it's it's a hoodie. It is not a Star Wars gift. Yeah, excited, and I would want it, like I want to take it home. If no one's gonna want it, I'll trade them my gift unless there's a better gift. Because here's the thing.
Speaker 2: We do alcohol all the time.
Speaker 1: I know we're gonna look at a discussions. We do alcohol all the time on this white elephant. But it's like, all right, give me a good, good gift. Don't just buy me alcohol at the ABC store with a liquorstal. If you're a married liquor store, a liquor.
Speaker 2: Stal, liquor sto baby, but get a good gift now. I want to know. You got to tell me.
Speaker 5: Can you go on TikTok just my TikTok shock is ridiculous right now, apie from TikTok shop.
Speaker 2: You know what's inside that sex, drugs and alcohol.
Speaker 1: H but just get ready, three weeks from now you might be walking home with hoodies luxurious less than twenty to twenty five dollars gift.
Speaker 2: A heading on chipping because Amazon. Damn Amazon's free shipping. You have prime, no tax. That's why I met. Anyway, we're gonna do some shuffles. Who speaker, Eric, You get to pick the first one of misconnections. Silver haired, nice woman fourteenth and n Tas Street. All right, silver hair fourteenth, the Taco bell cantina, that's right here.
Speaker 5: I can only see you from the back, brown long coat and jean dressed or skirt slash. Whatever you did the nicest thing I saw anyone do today. You picked up then you picked up that neon green leash and placed it on the ledge.
Speaker 2: That was extremely nice.
Speaker 5: If I ran into I will tell you in person you got my style and you got and your moves. What you got style and your moves proves you are nice. Cheers there you know silver hair person on fourteenth and tapped exactly.
Speaker 2: Fly was down. Also m by the Taco Bell cantina at the.
Speaker 1: Gas station in seven corners, and you kindly alerted me that my fly was down. This is also by the Raisin Knes. We kept looking at each other as we pump gas. You handsome man driving white suv.
Speaker 2: If you see this, please contact, please come and pull that fly down again.
Speaker 5: They saw yes, all right, all right am, orange line metro all right, light skin, pretty and scrubs. I walked on with a red hat. Would like to talk to and date hopefully I luck up and see and you see this? You think orange line DC.
Speaker 1: Oh on that the east Orange line. That's the whole different side of the world. Is it really you a Westie or you an easty?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I gotta take the metro more off and I don't take it off. What was that my foot? Another good one? I see? Oh? Ice cream? Ice cream are you scream ice cream. We all scream looking for an attractive.
Speaker 1: A woman who I chatted with at Basket American African American woman who I was.
Speaker 2: Like alcoholic nominates at Basket Robins.
Speaker 1: We talked about our love for chocolate and vanilla, how much we enjoy a good sweet to hear from you or any others with a similar taste in ice cream?
Speaker 2: Get some sprinkles on there? Can you go to Costco Pizza and Double Choco? Are they dead yet? Or they got Christmas song?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 5: We waited for a large pizza together in Costco. We talked about your son waited, I should have got your phone number?
Speaker 1: Was AJ and Big Justice Boom boom boom, double boom double double.
Speaker 2: Private dancers and booby.
Speaker 1: Would you dance for me? I love to see a woman dance. To me, There's nothing sexier than a woman that's in her own dancing like no one's there. All I'm looking for is dancing. Anything else is completely up to you. Any race, exotic dancers, twitters, passionate dancing?
Speaker 2: What's passionate dancers that love dancing? That means they're rude together and they're thrusting on one and.
Speaker 5: That uh oh, d C, d C A fight fridayday night and d C right taking a shot here you you were are on one of my pilots night in the DCA from from the south on an E.
Speaker 3: R J.
Speaker 5: Made some strong eye contact while deplaning and told me to have a good night with a smile. Luckily just being friendly. Freight clue cut off crew, but off chance something more deep.
Speaker 2: Me a line? Oh, drop me a line, tall white male here. I think they were just doing their job. Okay, Mike, can I not read?
Speaker 5: Or is that just not?
Speaker 2: There's no punctuation? There's punctual? Is a period? Right there? There's one? But like that's it nice, That's all I see. Jesus, separate your sentences. Help me out, guys, and then we'll do that's old one one. Let's go to the uber one. No, northern Virginia. There's a lot of these are Virginia.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: I love a diamond big guys that play tennis or pick a ball.
Speaker 5: I pick another one with the diamondback baseball cap, baseball cap. Oh ooh, all right, go ahead, thick okay reading this Mine was a Let me get a character. Let me get a character. Thick, plump whiker walking down Second Street northeast from Mass Avenue, wearing tight fitted leggings, diamondback jersey and baseball cap.
Speaker 2: I asked what position you played? Tall black guy walked up Second. Let's meet up. Ooh, get it in our last one, Eric, the last yeah one is going to be I have to.
Speaker 1: Find it on you lost up. We've done that one before, so we can't do it again. One We are gone to talk about morning coffee glances. Oh wow, fourteenth and eighth Street, Northwest, star long shot.
Speaker 2: I know, but I wanted to reach out to.
Speaker 1: The girl I see most mornings at the Starbucks on fourteenth and eighth Street. I'm the guy in a black dress, shirt or suit, no tie, with short hair, ear piercings, a backpack, usually wearing a dress or a skirt, professional tie that always catches my eye.
Speaker 2: We tend to run into.
Speaker 1: Each other around eight eight thirty am as we're both waiting for our coffees. I've noticed a small moments, the smiles, the glances, but.
Speaker 2: We've never said more than that.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I've never been too nervous to say anything, but I wanted you to know that you've been a bright.
Speaker 2: Start to so many of my mornings.
Speaker 1: There's something about those brefix changes that always put it's a little extra.
Speaker 2: Spark in my day, and I look forward to them more than I've let on.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if well we're actually connect, but I just wanted to say thank you for making my mornings a little better. If you ever see this and feel the same, I'd love to finally say hello, Hello, is it me?
Speaker 2: You're drinking coffee?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: That doesn't for this week's Let's Get Weird. We'll be back next week, same time, same place. Talking about Thanksgiving? What are the best sides? What are the best SERTs? How to get your best deals out of Black Friday? Black Friday? Black Friday? Horror stories?
Speaker 1: They don't really exist anymore, but there's sometimes should you know who has the doorbos?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 2: Lows? What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 2: I dont want to talk? What are you gonna buy? A? Lows? Are you living in a part of your holiday decorations even though they should be up? Party anyway? My name is Hoodie.
Speaker 1: Can follow me on social Media's at Andrew Hoodie. Follow Eric at mister Eric V.
Speaker 2: That's m R E R. I c k V, have a great week, and always remember it's okay to be weird. It's sexy. It got weird, didn't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah,