Speaker 1: Where we yet the tube is on Instagram. No, no Instagram. Let me talk about Twitter and our favorite rumble, how's everybody doing all right? Before we get into all of this stuff and the things. There's a new thing over here. It's called the Goal. We make goals now, and the goal here is ten new subscribers cross platforms. That's not a lot to ask, not a lot to expect. It typically happens on its own without my you know, signaling to do so. But semperflc dot com is one stop link to get my hot sauce, my book, and it's also your avenue to get to the Doctor Glynnen membership affleet link so that you can get your additional twenty five percent off of his membership. He will be here tomorrow eleven am Pacific. Be ready for with your questions. It's a live call in show. And it's also the place where you go to click the picture of Azure Well with doctor Manzo on it to get your ninety essentral nutrients and on the other side to get his book. There's two pictures with doctor Monso. One has a picture of his book in the top left hand corner of it and he's holding one of his old devices that he created, and he's smiling sitting at a desk. The other one he's over with the Azure well stuff. You click that link that picture and it brings you to where you need to be. You use code BB five or Bravo Bravo five and you get five percent off. And it's really inexpensive to get your ninety essentral nutrients. Okay, and you should also get the extra copper core copper. It's called so the goals bar. I mean, it would be great if there were Patreon subscribers. Even if you're just the freebe person, eventually you'll want to be the Naso free because I do free shit there, or not free shit. I do exclusive stuff there. Let me explain or show you what I am talking about. But here is our wonderful image for tonight, the not so noble I you know, blaming it on furries and translums because now apparently Muslims are going to be conflated with trans people so that they can you know, stoke animosity in the direction they want to fuel, you know, direct and guide people's human energy for their public rituals and wars that they're intending to start with Iran, all for the sake of Israel, but you know, get rid of furries too. What's funny about this is they say that Antifa is going to be demonized, they're labeled, he signed it off on it as a terrorist group, and anyone who funded it as well. Well, here's the funny thing about that. Nothing will be true. There won't be any honest investigation into that, because all the people who fund these America destroying entities are the same ovys who fund Israel projects. So there's no possible way where they gonna take down the Federal Reserve. We're they gonna take down the Bank of England. They're gonna take down Black Rock and Soros. No they're not. That's just the you know, the the vague people who can conceptualize those types of things. You know, they're they're being funded by all different types of things. It's gonna be proxy funneled money, but it's all gonna be the same death cults, saturn cult oi vys who fund all types of subversion, stoking the animosities of people everywhere in every country. So to say that they're gonna go after the people who fund Antifa bullshit. But they'll lie, they'll fabricate, they'll make a case for the for the public perception, just like they're saying Tyler Robinson did it already, di't even have a trial. They're gonna do the same type of public perception management when it comes to all this other stuff too, they'll say, yeah, this, you know, target of THEIRS is a domestic terrorist. It's not gonna be about Antifa. It's gonna be about all of us. And it's gonna be a way for palunteer to flex his muscles and uh and train, even though they've been used an awful lot over the years, including all the way back to two thousand and one when they were cleaning up messes for their mass murder of three thousand people that everybody seemed to overlook because one guy got killed on the tenth this year. So if you're on FTJ media, this dude's wearing a hat with some little hairy things going down the payoats that's what they call those things that the poodle the poodle dreadlocks. Those are payotes pe and then the little little squiggly line and an ot. Okay, so let's just jump in here real quick. Let me see if I can get this party started right and quickly, there should be two that pop up here. So that's why I refreshed. I have to make sure I get in the right one. There I am. So there's a placeholder one here, But I would have to change the that you are the way they call it, the RTMP and the in the stream key every time if I wanted to do it this way. So now I just I just pop up this one. Ot. There we go. We got three peeps in the house. Hello, quit. What's Larry Birdstein got to do with it? Got to do with it? What's Larry got to do with it? Got to do with it? And we are good on this end. But let me read or show you is it this one? It didn't say, oh yeah, I did it? Just cut off? Why did it cut it didn't use the whole fucking r L. Well, that's the hell of it, gay, It cut it off in the middle because there's an end symbol like, what's the deal did Why did that f TJ fucking do that? That's awful? Why did it do that? All right, we'll go to rumble. Then, let's go to rumble. Since that one betrayed me, let's go to content. Hell, what all the thing got your ass there? Big guy? Come on, come on, what the hell's matter with you? What the hell are we serious right now? Is there? No? Are we serious? Hold on? You gotta be fucking gay? But sad one. I don't know why that changed word didn't take? Wow, this is really moving slow. I hope everybody's being able to watch this. So what's going on with rumbled all of a sudden? Are we fucking serious? Okay? Well bring me there? There we go?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Here we are standard? Hello here, okay, so let's see is it in this one?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: Is it proper?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't even show up on the side. Why why the hell didn't it I saved it? Nothing makes sense, man, I don't understand this fucking bullshit. Look, if you look in here, you will see that I placed it in here and it did not save it. What the fuck? Okay? Well, now here we go. I gotta go into one of these stupid ass's even up here anymore? Where the fuck did I go? Where did everything go?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: Right? No? No, fuck you dude, This is such bullshit. I had everything set ready, copy, everything was put in here correctly. I went through this whole goddamn thing and set it up correctly. Fucking pieces of shit. I don't care about this one anymore. Yeah, let me just fix this real quick, all right. It won't matter because we're in the middle of broadcast. I won't actually show up yet. But that's what was supposed to be, this line right here that they broke up for. I don't have any idea of reason why they're at the end of the sentence or was it the end symbol that made it retarded? I don't know. But the brightiwn that I just posted there that you see up on top here, that I'm also going to put into the descriptions since I have to. It doesn't matter if you can see it, as long as you can click it. This is my I never used this before because I was I just didn't. I don't know why. But this is the bright eond store. That is you see this link here, so when I go into it here, what I wanted to show people is this. There's preparedness on the far left, emergency survival foods, essentral oil, nuclear, and biological, which the stupid thing wasn't in the way, survival gear, multifunctional tools, shovels, para cord bracelets, flashlights, sovereign silver blah blah blah, moving on lighting and power water filters, which is a big one, survival gadgets, emergency survival foods. And what's also cool is gardening supply somehow goes into there too. I guess it's survival, but there's all kinds of cool stuff in here, and this kind of branch is outward from you know, you get in your ninety essentials from doctor Monso and doctor Glidden from there on out. Like if you're looking for other stuff, you're using my link here, which somehow will be attached to probably my website eventually with another picture for that, so that it'll just be a one click and it'll be simpler to get there. But this is new. It was supposed to be on every single one of these things I just started up on, but it didn't work out that way because everything's fucking sabotage. Thank you to the SGJA software Daniel over there in Brazil for fucking that up. But you should be able to just click it Yep, it works. Nope, it doesn't. It's still it still cuts it. FDJ is fucking it up. It's not the correct it's not the correct thing. FDJ is still doing the thing. As soon as it hits the end symbol, it's fucking it up. So it doesn't like the end as in like and but nd symbol. So I can't use that. I can't use that link here what a piece of shit. But over here it works fine. You can click on this and it goes right too. And that's actually my full link.
Speaker 6: Yeah, feeling run down Ruby b Annis, Oh my god, fuck off.
Speaker 7: Decapsules support your body's natural detox process.
Speaker 1: So there's a couple things we're gonna go over today, starting with I have some I have some official footage of the detectives surrounding the Charlie Kirk's murder. I'm not gonna call him assassination. I'm gonna call him murder. And yeah, the more you look at the setup, the more it was very easy for something to be underneath the table to take him and you. I mean it went from underneath his to his neck. You can see the shirt nearly like literally it gets pulled upward as if it got snagged by the projectile. So it was either under a shirt or went past it, and it was you know, just like loose like that enough for it to catch it and pull it up to his ear. But it went through the shirt from the downward position going upward and hit him. Period the end. Everybody who's saying about backward this sideways that, it's all fucking bullshit. You can just look at it and see it. Nothing would have made a shirt do that ahead of time, you know, nanoseconds ahead of time. If it was coming from any other direction, then from upward to him. But anyhow, and that's when they killed.
Speaker 8: Uh, Jerry Steifeld, hold on, why the fuck didn't you tell somebody who.
Speaker 5: Was in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get an.
Speaker 8: Did you forget that someone who's in there with a goddamn hand cannon?
Speaker 5: You see the size of that gun he fired at us.
Speaker 9: Was bigger than him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a thirty U six.
Speaker 8: Nope, we should be fucking dead, man.
Speaker 2: I know we was lucky.
Speaker 1: Here it is here, it is, this is probably where I should have started it. But this is, this is These are the minds behind the Charlie Kirk everywhere you go, even in his uh, his memorial, the coroners apparently they all think the same.
Speaker 9: Oh that ship wouldn't look that.
Speaker 1: It wasn't love.
Speaker 9: This was divine intervention. You know what divine intervention is.
Speaker 2: I think so, I think so.
Speaker 1: And this is the rest of the world looking at what they just said and saying, you're a fucking idiot.
Speaker 5: I came down from heaven and stopped the bullets.
Speaker 9: That's right, That's exactly what it means.
Speaker 10: God came down from heaven and stopped these motherfucking bullets.
Speaker 1: Didn't quite stop it clear enough to save his life. No, no, no, why do that? Let him die? Because that's what God wants. That's God's will to have somebody bruly murdered, a father of two. Yeah, that's what God wanted. Maybe their God, not the God.
Speaker 5: I think it's time for us to leave.
Speaker 9: Don't do that.
Speaker 11: Don't fucking blow this ship off.
Speaker 12: What just happened here with the fucking miracle?
Speaker 11: This shit happened, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Isn't this not perfect?
Speaker 9: Wrong?
Speaker 12: This ship doesn't just happen.
Speaker 1: Do you want to continue this theological discussion and so illogical the story that they're gonna pull God into it and say it's because Charlie Kirk is Jesus basically, and God didn't exactly save him any more than he saved Jesus, but you know the reasons. Or in the jail house with the cops.
Speaker 12: Which should be fucking dead.
Speaker 13: My friend, what happened here was a miracle, and I want you to fucking acknowledge it.
Speaker 5: All right, it was a miracle. Can we go now?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: Perfect, perfect, that's it right there. I'm saying the way that often too often now because I'm dealing with their shit. All right. So here we are over on this. We'll see what's up on this? Cool? All right? So I have a new Gifts and Go video, so on the links that do fucking work. We gotta look at this too, take a look at this. But when you go to let's let's see if FIFTYJA media can redeem itself here, all right? So you can't, yeah I can. So if you click this instead of the pictures of me and my daughter from two summers ago, you now have this. There's a whole description said why this is important? Keep me off the street corner. There you go. I was informed I need a sex change and if I'm gonna actually be successful in that corner, I was just saying, you know, because I would be outside talking to myself. But they took it to mean something different because I said, if I can't do the show, then I'll just be talking to myself like some crazy person on the street corner. And they said, well, if you're gonna make money on that street corner, you're gonna need a boobs, to which I couldn't disagree. All Right, I don't know what this is. Yeah, that's that. I don't care about that. Mike Pritus out of that. Okay, there are so many things we need to catch up with. This one's it's what was John Lennon's hidden obsession with the occult that one might be fun to talk to talk about a little bit later here. I don't know how. I don't know how valid this one is, but it might be worth a watch. And even when people think they're telling the truth, they say stupid things. And we're gonna go over that today too. How's it going? All I'm saying. All I'm saying is over and rumble? Wait? Yeah, yes, actually, guy who was causing trouble over on FIFTYJ, isn't that who you are? I am pretty sure I don't care. It wasn't me. I had nothing to do with me. It's a long good fuck. All right. My video is unavailable in sad News. They deleted a video that was sitting here. That's crazy, all right. What else did I have here? So there's that I can access to that, and we're going to start with some of the crazy shit I found here. But yeah, like I was saying overund this thing, the preparedness stuff, there's some interesting things here.
Speaker 15: You can get.
Speaker 1: You can get these buckets lots of places, but I think they're cheaper here if I'm not mistaken, And I wouldn't trust the stuff that you get from like Walmart. But as far as additives and stuff like that are concerned, and fillers and all that shit, Mike has mass spectrometer and all kinds of different things. He tests every source that he gets with for his stuff. So there's no glyfass, there's no atrozine, there's no their bullshit, right, So he makes sure that so that's that's the one positive, not the one positive, you know what I mean. There's a difference there when you receive it from him, if he puts his name on it, he makes sure he tests all the batches. So even if he's not making it himself. He's not making Spiro Alina in his backyard, but if he's getting it sorts from some place, he does do this the tests, so that's good. That's always nice. Let me just do this one thing, because it's irritaining me that it wasn't like that. I thought I was already Yeah, all right, it's gonna make me lugged back in. I'm already logged in the bitch, all right, So I don't I don't never use it, as you can see. So it's not like I'm making anything off it. I was just showing you guys. So there's another way to support the show now, and there is. You just do it just like that, and let's see who's this guy. I can't tell yet. I think you may be the guy who was causing some shit over there. But it's alright, Like I said, I had nothing to do with me. I was away from them for a while. I don't give a fuck. If you guys are being dicks to each other. I don't think it's cool. I think you guys should all work together. Unless you're like deliberately intending to be a jack hole, then don't do that. Leave each other alone. Oh Ron Patreon today, I did an exclusive live, so it's Patreon dot com. Ford slash c Ford slash disguise, D I g U, I s E the limits all right, and there you'll find all that stuff. And there's an hour and thirty nine minutes of my life that I spent just for I didn't even make it exclusive to to members who are paid. I put it to all members so that you know, you get the idea that there's going to be more content going on there. It's kind of cool how they do it. I don't have to go mess around with audio. If I pull up a file, like if I want to pull up a video or something like that, it's just it. You can hear it, so it's perfect, kind of like what I do here with the direct ORTMP. Okay, so let's get started.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 1: This guy I don't particularly like. I think he's a little shady. We'll see. I'll pick every like I normally do. I'll just picture it apart when I don't agree with it and let you know how I feel about it, and let's see make sure that I'm on the correct side.
Speaker 17: All right, go through everything this would have taken.
Speaker 1: This is the man of Steel thing. Right charted clerk declared man of steel by the surgeon. Because these are reputable, reputable people, right, They had their own surgeons and bullshitters when it came to every major murder that they've caused, including JFK, including Michael Jackson. Yeah, that was them too. Smoothie is a little piece of shit, by the way, for many reasons. There's lots of reasons to hate these people. They've killed everybody that everybody loves throughout the years, and three thousand people all at once on September eleventh, two thousand and one, which by the way, was overshadowed by one guy on the tenth not cool. Not cool. Everybody they stole because they're the ones who control the media. They stole that that time for remembrance away from another mass murder that they caused, to reflect and pay all their attention spreading disinformation on the more current murder that they caused. And if you want to who's day, Daniel, who's they? It was the day wise of the day, because they incorporates anything that has to do with the Israel or the Masade, the CIA, the FBI, and local law enforcement wherever the hell that local event happened to be. It's all one mind because it's government with authority and guns. That's who I'm talking about, who orchestrates it, not the dickhead with the guns. That's who carries it out, who controls it. I've been saying this forever. It's the same entity in the same cult. Whether you want to call some of them been a birth freemason, if you want to call it the ADL you're you're shooting around the target and it's close enough for people to get a concept of it. If you want to say it's all the major familiesha lah, whatever, that sounds pretty vague to me too, because nobody knows who these people are. And then you can just look at it as entities that they've established. So Dutch East India Company is responsible for and this is the Swasso's creating the bank of the Bank of England because it was a loan to William of Orange to fight James the Second that established the first debt slavery on the British population. Then they had their eagle talons or their whatever type of bird of prey talents into their into their prey and never let go. Obviously, and eventually that made its way here after being fought off in the War of eighteen twelve, fought off in the lifetime in presidency of Andrew Jackson, after they had twenty year charters in here thanks to Alexander the Trader Hamilton, who was born and bred Oivey and probably groomed a little bit, if you know what I mean, butt pumped, and he was he was a banking agent for the Bank of England, and he was a Federalist, which means centralized government. Well, that plays a part in the Civil War, because the Civil War was a war to establish the dominance of the Federalists. What does that mean. It means central government, overpowering, over arching, federal government, in control of every aspect of your life. There is no consent of the governed in a federalist run society, because if you try to leave, they will hunt you down and kill you and torture you and punish you for it. And they showed that with the South. Not only did the banks and the Ois and their little cult and their little cult of human and blood sacrifice get to revel in Americans dying on both sides of a war, but all of the debt that was accumulated from that put them in the position of ultimate power over our country. We were paid off. The whole tired national debt was paid off, which means any other any previous war debt in the time of Jackson Andrew Jackson. And they want to go, oh, look trail of tears. That was all bullshit and fabricated. Nobody even used that term until seventy years after it happened, and they were paid and some did stay, not all of them left anyway, Yeah, they're shitholes now because guests who runs our government. These reservations that they established have turned into you know, drug depots and just flop houses with trailers and all kinds of shit. That's because of the Marxism and bullshit and oave touched the poisoning of things, flooding it with drugs, flooding it with alcohol. They keep the people down. So anyhow, where is that going with that? The day the day is that is that entity which desires ultimate control over everything, and it's personified in their banking institutions where they have the most leverage over other people. And you can say, oh, you know it's blackmail ring. Oh sure, that's a part of it. That's a that's an attribute of it, but it's not the main it's not the main thing. It's it's a it's a characteristic of the bigger cult. Let me get into you guys got going on number here. Well, you guys are blowing it up already. Happy Tuesday, Mike, So Macma, that's a new name. How you doing on a long day? Yeah, I got some shit going on today. I did some spots just before I got on here, and I just ordered some more weights. At least our cartel of government told us tile knoll is a cause of all Yeah, total bullshit. We're gonna we can go into that. Mike Adams put together something decent on that. But I you know again, it's misdirection for the vaccines. Yeah, tile Knoll's bad for your liver. Lots of things are most most Why does it keep doing that? Jumping around so doing dicky things. Watch it'll move again. Just me not touching anything, yeah, oh yeah, just in pregnant Yeah, let's let's lists narrow it down to just pregnant women. It's total bullshit. So since we're on the topic here in my heads in the way, probably won't yeah yeah, so he he he mentioned some things, but I don't think his understanding about nutrition, that it's important is good. But I don't think he's got to, you know, dialed in like doctor Linnen does or doctor Manzo. But it's good that they're all communicating with one another because maybe that can change, just like his misconceptions. I just heard him say something today about Third Reich. I'm like, you know, it's like, we gotta stop drawing, we gotta stop defaulting, and Germany bad as if that was actually a real thing. He's like because he was saying, like a divine intervention if it was for Charlie Kirk the Hawkman didn't happen for the for the Frodocost, And I'm like, of any why didn't it happen for the for the Russians with the Bolshevik revolution, with the Cheka. That would have been a better example, right, a better accurate example of reality. Rather than see what is doing it? Just pop it up and down. I'm not touching a goddamn thing. I think it might be the chat is making their other side and move. I don't know, it's weird, but yeah, so it doesn't make any sense to use that because when you continue and Catherine Austin Fits did it too, and a clip that he showed in a previous video. I'm like, this is why I don't talk to people. This is why I don't communicate or watch other people's stuff, because they still default to this. And even even Bill Cooper did it a lot, you know, and it was and I think he did a little extra sucking up to the ways if you look back at it too, because his uh, his station manager or whatever for w whatever the fuck it was. He was an oy and he gave his first shot. But we're gonna talk about that, all right. Like I said, my best friend is, but he's not a religious one. He just thinks of it as like like, hey you Italian. Yeah, my mom said I'm Italian, you know, like that type of thing. Like that's that's how he looks at it. Yeah, I'm a Russian Jew. But anybody who thinks of a supremacy religion as being valid and that they identify as being part of it, they can't be friends with anybody else in mankind because as a supremacy religion, you're all dogs to them, You're you're subhuman, and that's not a good place to start. It's not a good place to start relations. You know, they don't they don't have any They don't place value in your life like another human being, and they don't particularly apparently like animals either, So they don't even treat you like an animal. They treat you worse than that. That's not a good place to be. Only one side is showing empathy. So I don't care if you call yourself a Zionist a Frankist, which is the same fucking thing. I've been talking about that for a long time. One begat the other one changed their names. Basically after they got baptized and cleansed in the Brethrens came out Christian Zionists and spread Zionism. That's where you get Darby, That's where you get you know, Scholfield. So that bullshit aside. I don't care if you're calling yoursel Oh, they're real Jews. They're real Jews. That's why I can't stand talking, you know, when everybody goes back to the default thing of well in the Bible, like it's written by the lying liars who lie. I don't care if you're talking about the Old Testament obviously is, but the New Testament is all fucked up too. They're putting attributes on a benevolent creator that don't belong there, and they're skewing and rewrites and everything. You don't know what is like? Do you honestly think that there's some kind of divine thing that comes down from the clouds that prevents people from altering the data in that book because it has changed over time. And there is also the Council of Nicea, the Council of There's something like that. There was a bunch of trends. There's all kinds of different times where they just did a mass fucking up of information for people to better control them, to erase data, to omit things. And even then, who cares what they wrote in there? It's men, and it's men writing shit that they want you to believe in that they don't want you to be able to question. I don't find any of this to be valid or useful to anybody with a sound mind. And I was raised Catholic and then Christian. I got my first communion in my all this other stuff, it's not for me to say this about the Abrahamic death cult, Trio Islam, Judaism, and Christianity slash Catholicism isn't because I don't believe in God an I'm not an atheist. I'm the furthest thing from it. But I understand my internal connection with a benevolent creator and what a benevolent creator means to me versus what I read about in these horrific books that are grimoires, that are magic spells, casting a spell upon the reader. I know the difference. That's not him. That's an impostor, that's an impersonator. That's you know, Yah Sabaoth, that's Saturn, that's sac Loss. It's not it's not the it's not the benevolent Creator. It's not it's definitely not Sophia. So yeah, there's all that, And everybody here is welcome on this show. I you know, if other people have issues with other people that I'm affiliated with us, don't don't ever take it. I mean, if you start ship here, if you want to, you know, cause me harm for no good reason, then then there's an issue. But I but other people's gripes aren't my grapes, you know. And and if you are harming a friend of mine, then I'm probably gonna take take exception to it because that's what a good friend is. They would not like that too much. Find yourself a beautiful corner in the middle of the woods, like oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I was just talking to use the recombustion today on this live stream I did here cool ude self employed at twenty two. I was self employed at thirty four or something like that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Finally at that point, all right, let's finish arrest.
Speaker 17: This loose hold on.
Speaker 1: I got switch myself back around. There you go. So it shouldn't be too hard. I mean if it was. If it was Patreon subs, that'd be great. Even if you're on a free member and you can find the link in the descriptions. Those ones that didn't, they didn't chop to pieces fuckers. I'm trying to show people something and then they yeah, fuck you. I'm gonna see if Mike can alter. No that they can't. I can't, so I can never share that link on FTJ media. You're gonna have to go to Rumble to click on that link if you want to go to the Bridian store, because it will if the end sable throws it off. They can't change the affiliate link because then they'll change where people get directed Eactly, they can't do that.
Speaker 17: Or two down and elk, et cetera. Yes, a thirty odd six round can penetrate through and through and elk. We'll talk about that here in a little bit.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of these people are fucking covering up for shit, and I think that's the reason why they are the first things that popped up after the shooting. I think that's why Paramount Tactical has a voice, and everybody's using his clips and this guy's everybody's using the same clips that the watermelons being shot. Even though that goes against the narrative, this is still distraction, and distraction is all that they are hoping to achieve. I honestly think that they want you to build animosity to them for reasons we described before, because that's part of the plan too, is hush em after we rid ourselves of these fuckers, comes and destroys America. That's also in play, but not before a bunch of chaos occurs. First, they're gonna cause ultimate devastation here. Meanwhile, this data centers will be quietly building themselves and becoming energized to completely destroy us. And again, water and electricity it is already skyrocketing. Mike has been checking that and watching that occur, going from a close up to close to fifty cents a killot an hour in some areas and more, and it's uh, just wait, just way too. The water is even more contaminated. Even though you shouldn't be drinking tap water anyway, you have to bathe with it potentially. We don't boil water from noodles or anything like that either. We use the stuff that's reverse osphosis and filtered that I go and there's like water jugs by gouting water jugs all here and back behind the curtain, and it's like one hundred and ten gallons worth, and I fill that up periodically as needed, and we use it that way. But I mean, we still shower with it. I have a stupid filter on it that doesn't do anything. You need to specialize shit in order to get all the crap out of there.
Speaker 17: But it didn't go true. Charlie's body stopped it. I mentioned to his doctor that there were dozens of staff, students and special guests standing directly behind Charlie on the other side of the tent, and he replied it was an absolute miracle. That's someone.
Speaker 1: It's a miracle. Guy came down from heaven and stopped these motherfucking bullets.
Speaker 17: Just didn't get killed. His bone was so healthy and the density was so so impressive that he's like the man of Steel. It should have just gone through and through. It's likely would have killed those standing behind him too.
Speaker 1: And except it came from a downward position up pulling the shirt up to his neck and then coming down as it tore through, and then you see the dot, and then you see it spread, and then you see it. Gosh, it was a projectile, maybe a non conventional gun, maybe some sort of air contraption, but it definitely came from underneath. So if it didn't come from directly underneath his shirt, then it came from something that was riding across his just like this to you actually catch his shirt and pull it up like that, because this whole shirt just moves and then you see that happen. If it was coming from any other direction, there's no reason why his shirt anominally would have occurred. Your shirt doesn't just magically go like this, and you don't see a big freaking wave in your in your shirt. That's not turbulence. That's not air turbulence from a fucking bullet. Whatever the hell that nonsense was the Pairmont Tactical, not this guy. But there's a guy named pair Mount Tactical, the thor guy that I showed you the first couple Charlie Kirk videos, and that guy, he's gotten everything wrong and he continues to just shit out of his mouth. He doesn't even understand. He's never even said the word that I'm that I'm familiar with, spawling. He never even uses that word. He said deflection. He says, it's like, did you see you're a sniper. You could claim to be a former sniper, which means you're a coward to shoot. It kills people from a distance. It makes you a piece of shit in the cold blood and murderer. That's what that is. There's nothing noble about anything that military does. Your pieces of shit, period the end. I don't care who you thought you were fighting for. If you were actually fighting for something that was preserving, like let's say nationalism or the Bill of Rights, when's the last time there was a war fought over that? So nothing you did was noble, was all for the Jews. So sorry, I was a Coastguard. I we did nothing except look the other way and chase the competition around the water so that the people that our government had business with could get their drugs into the country. So all bullshit, waste of time, wasted taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 17: The end, the corner did find the bullet just beneath the.
Speaker 1: Skin, right, just beneath the skin. Yet it and then people argue this too. They're like, oh, it was the carotid artery and I because I was seeing juggular. Do people know what the does here? Know what the difference is? They been here, got one on one anatomy. They run parallel with each other. Both have the potential of gushing out that way. One brings oxygen to the brain, the other one is the return. So they say, if it's the return, it's the jugular. So the way I saw the blood gushing straight down, as if that's the flow that the blood was going and not the opposite direction, I said the jugular. I might be right, it could have been both them that were severed. Right, But for someone to argue that when you know, if that means you don't know where they are, you think that somewhere are completely different in the body like, oh, it's not the juggulars are crowded already. It's like you realize they're like this right, even in.
Speaker 17: Death, Charlie managed to save the lives of those around him. Remarkable, miraculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charlie's the new Jesus.
Speaker 17: It's not how fucking stupid that whole thing.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me show you. This is what they're doing with them right now.
Speaker 19: This is evil Israel using Ais put words in a dead man's mouth of their own propaganda.
Speaker 15: Don't worry about me. I'm in a better place now.
Speaker 11: But America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna. I'm gonna. I'm in a box that's a better place. And I'm being ritually gang raped. My corpses being gang raped by NAT and Yahoo and crew in Israel until my until my riding carcass falls apart.
Speaker 15: Ka in Israel from this day on will never be the same.
Speaker 20: This is the wake up. They tried to shut me out. They couldn't stand a voice that didn't.
Speaker 1: Sound so did you see what they just did there? The free Palestine thing that this through in there? Because remember the conflated crazy Marxist, leftist and wing nut with people who don't think genocide is good, that innocent, unarmed people should be murder for some boogie to punish some boogieyman named Hamas, you know by the name of Hamas, which Netanyahu has directly and deliberately funded for many, many years, so he had a boogeyman to blame shit on. This is what they do, because in natural order of life there's animosities between people. They work them out. Nobody wants to go to war, nobody wants to kill anybody. They just want to move and progress throughout their timeline of life. These creatures make it so that there's nothing but chaos in your life, in your timeline, and nothing but danger in the world. They bring things to the brink. Do you honestly think that even even with the knowledge that it a lot of people don't even think it's real, But the knowledge that there is such a thing called a nuclear weapon? Do you think all these Middle Eastern countries would have pursued it if there wasn't a thing called Israel constantly bombing and antagonizing their countries. Are they not the reason why people want to defend themselves? Are they not the reason why other countries taken exception to all of their acts. I mean, do they not.
Speaker 21: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, the kids from a young age are learned to hate us or taught to hate us. That's because you've murdered their grandparents, their mothers, their brothers, their cousins, their you know what I mean, for the last eighty years and more. That's why if you you would be taught at a young age to defend yourself and have an a cake as well. It's a culture that they created through their fucking terrorism. They're the terrorists, own.
Speaker 15: Life, theirs, and that's exactly why.
Speaker 1: We have to fight, like honestly, like even this too, right like Islam. Yeah, Mohammed was a fucking weirdo. He was a scumbag. He was probably a pedophile. He was definitely a pedophile, and yet a lot of other issues. And I don't even think it was the same guy the whole time, because unless he was a schizophrenic or they did something to him, there's the first portion of his life where he seems like a pretty decent dude, and then he just goes balls ass crazy. Maybe that's a power thing corrupting him. I don't know, but he turns into a fucking maniac. You know, he's banging a nine year old and then tears apart her sheets because it has animals on him, and that says there's to be no animal or some curtains or something like that, to be any animal print on curtains like that's that's something deranged. Now, again, these people do fuck around with black magic, so anything is possible. Something could have gotten into him. If you don't think that's a real thing, I highly recommend you do some deep dives on that and see there's a reason why they go to this stuff because there is a result that they that they gain from it, but they have to give up an awful lot, like they just because they're done playing with their demon doesn't mean it goes home, doesn't mean and it leaves shit like that. They have a dark passenger for sure. And a lot of these a lot of these rituals like this guy Mohammad, They said he was studying the Talmud, so he was basically an offshoot. What changed and what made it to be some other thing? Who knows. But again, there are really good people who are Christians, and then there's a bunch of demonic, sociopathic Zionists and church leaders in the upper echelon that utilizes the religion to manipulate and control the actions of other people. Okay, and that's there because the oyvase created it. Same thing with the same thing with Islam. There are compassionate, loving people who believe in the good precepts of Islam. And then there's the ones who advocate for child rape because they say that it's allowed in their book and they make some kind of argument for it. It's part of our culture, all right. So there's a lot of different factions of this stuff. Being a decent human being like inherently, I think, is the difference between what you decide to you know, attach to yourself because it personifies that which is already in you. And then there's the vapid, high lick, vacant person with no tether to anything that's natural or or like of a creator God or of a benevolent creator at least, so they don't have any they don't have the empathy of the conscience, so they're basically self serving and indifferent to human suffering. So those people will latch onto religion to see what they can manipulate to justify and make an argument for every one of their despicable acts. So that's a total different approach than those that adopt it because of the goodness that they see in the outside surface layer of the religion. It has to be attractive. Debait has to be attractive, otherwise nothing would ever get into trap, right, it has to taste good. And then there's yeah, do we really have to get into Judaism, like oh Judah Israelites like, I'm sick of that whole argument, simply for the fact that that's someone else's argument. I'm neither of those people. Unless we find out that one of those people were Goths or Germanic. I don't care about it, because I already have a book with a story of when we kicked the shit out of these Saturn cult scumbag child killers. And it's called the British Eda, and it's five thousand year old story that was etched from sumer to Egypt. It repeated everywhere they went Persia, remember Iran, Iraq. There's a lot of our Gothic Arean ancestors blood in these people that they want us to go kill. We already destroyed Germany. That was our answer, that was our relatives for Christ's sake. German almost became the official language here, so I don't need to care about not my people, not my culture, so therefore not my religion. And if Jesus was this guy who actually existed, guess what, by his very nature, if everything they say about him is true, he'll forgive me and he'll understand why, because he's like God and shit right or close enough to it. So I'm not worried about it. I don't think anybody, including him, if he was a real dude, would ever say bow down and kiss my feet. It's like, no, you're If you're why would you need that? If you were the real God and not an impostor, why would you need that? Why would you need that? You know what I mean? Isn't it kind of lonely, kind of a pathetic existence? If everybody cowers every time you come around, It's like I think you probably say, get up off your knees, act like a man. You know, give you the idea in the mind for individuality, use it, don't follow, but lead. Be an example for others if you want them to be better. That's what you're here for. You're here to protect the innocent. That is your main objective. Protect the innocent, and it's quell evil, regardless of how scary and dangerous it seems. Not wait for me to come back and fix shit, because you won't deserve it. If you're waiting around for someone else to fix your fucking problems, you will learn nothing from that experience. You're created for the purpose of policing this realm. That's what you're here for. If you're not doing it, you're fucking up. You're throwing away a purpose because you're a coward. And that's because the society has made us all into cowards. Our ancestors were not like that, din't that Eda It actually describes prior to them taking down the whole cult, they're just their presence disturb disturb this Saturn cult, this cult of pharmacaea, sorcery and child killing and all types of other torture. Terrorism. Talks about how they were discussing with the dwarves as they call them, and wondering as if you know, some of them would come to their courtyard or whatnot, their chambers and you know, request marriage to one of our Gothic ancestors, and they would, you know, they would put them through a test, but they weren't in They weren't treating the people as if they were conquering. Do you understand what I mean? The they if you were a piece of shit, they kept, they kept you, they tried to rehabilitate you, or kicked you the fuck away from you were out of the kingdom. But they were protecting. Mostly, they were protective of the people against this other entity that was still out there, ready to snatch their kids, ready to poison them with their freaking bullshit, all kinds of stuff. So our ancestors were prior to Thorp called the Shields because that's what he mentions in one of his uh you know, he's talking about his family. The shields, these gods from either Northway or Scandinavia shields because they're protectors, protecting the family, which their whole entire community is an extended family. And that's how they treated it. Very close knit, kind of like the Scythians. And they talked about, you know, being the guardians and the sun is what they venerated. One. They were monotheistic. One god had baptism. They introduced that. They introduced the concept of marriage because the Saturn cult, which you still see with the with the practices of the Francas with the practices of Jews behind door, behind closed doors, and all kinds of sick other shit. Whenever it comes to these like you know, secret societies, orgiastic shit, all the cults that the military intelligence creates, it's all based on this primal ball slash saturn cult stuff of they call it fertility to kill babies from the last time they had an orgy to fuel the energy of the next conjuring and an invocation of these demons. It's we don't We're not those people. We've never been like that. That's not who we are. Some of our people were corrupted by the you know, they were they were tempted by that power that that shit gives you, and I guess they were interested in making money and being part of the marketplace, which took them completely out of the realm of the city. The x and the Goths who actually oftentimes buried their gold at by a tree and never went back to it, didn't care. And they're really good at metal work too, etching and stuff like that, like if really intricate stuff. Even back five thousand years ago, they were like masters with metal work. Anyhow, with that as our heritage, and ancestuary. Wouldn't you rather demystify the bullshit that the people who were the cult told you about, because they're the ones who wrote the Old Testament that to knock, and they're also the ones responsible for the New Testament. And then you have to look at that and see the dark mockery and a savior being executed for the sins of your for your sins that it's like, it's all crazy, inverted backward thinking, just like this cult, and they're they're reveling and glowing in the fact that there they actually think that that's a victory, even though they tell you in a different way that it's not. You know, it all be but it's all bullshit there. These are the cult members. So why would we need to go that direction. You know, if Jesus was a guy and you find out he was a Gothic arian, dude, great, great, he'll forgive me too. Because all the quote unquote gods that actually interacted with people, according to our people, were actually real people. They were never God's gods. They were venerated after the fact, and then they were deified out of respect, not because they were actually gods. You know, Goodia used to pray to freaking thor basically zach or Zeus. The type of thing sing guy, doesn't matter. What wouldn't made me give it? But that was kind of ridiculous in a sense because it was a human should have went back to the source of the Sun god or the god of the god who created this son. And that's why I'm saying, hell Raalda. I' that's it. You know, if you go into Orlando, you'll see a name is given for that, you know, benevolent creator that you call him Raalda good enough for me. W R A L d A or the Sun, whatever you want to call it. I don't care. Helios, what the fuck, even though it has a different connotation in Greece because of course the cult got to them too.
Speaker 15: You expose the lot I spoke to see.
Speaker 1: What they do. There's a Palestinian flag here and there she is. So if you want to stop their genocide, you are a crazy leftist who is now a terrorist, domestic terrorist. So if you want to stop so this is how they're gonna complet shit. If you want to stop the mass murder of innocent, unarmed people, then you are a domestic terrorist and your Antifa. That's it, that's what they're doing. That's how they're going to stop the talk and all these constant videos of these poor children being blown up by these fucking scumbags, and Pounteer is the one on Alex KRP, another scumbag jew is giving them lists of threats and then they go and they target and bomb them apartment buildings with children that were just born. If you're if you're a Palestinian having babies, you're considered a threat to their government. That's what they That says their head. Families being born, you know, growing is a threat to their This is this is crazy, absolutely insane. That's a threat. If you're if you're a family and you're and you're having babies, you're a threat to these demonic psycho sons of bitches. And the more the younger they are. They killed freaking twins, a set of twins. They're going after children directly and specifically targeting them. This is what Alex Karp is doing over there. He's training his model for here the Cheka. Pallanteer is the the commander of the Cheka, and whomever he gives those those orders or those lists too, are going to be the cheka. You want to call it, CIA, FBI, local law enforcement who's been trained by the ADL. Go for it, man, call it whatever you want, but the result is the same.
Speaker 20: And they hated every second. I know you guys are hurting. It feels like you lost. Didn't can't kill an idea, you can't murder faith.
Speaker 1: These are the people who this is how sick and twisted this is. These are the people responsible for his death, saying this and using him and manipulating it.
Speaker 22: Spirit.
Speaker 1: They're drawing also by doing this, erase everything he said that was against them the last year of his life. When you question them doesn't break.
Speaker 15: They mocked me, I kept going, tried to silence me.
Speaker 1: These are all like talk like vague talking points because they know a bunch of us really don't know who the fuck this I is. This is for us, this is this is the fuck with us to to beat the wardrum. You know, let's let's finish getting let's let's get rid of the rest of those gosins and move on with our lives, right right? Who does that help? But I mean they don't talk about any of anything he's ever discussed, or nothing, nothing, because a lot of what he talked about because he's allowed to because he's he was controlled, whether he knew it or not. Were all the things that are wrong with this society because of the presence of the OI vays here, like I don't know, crazy nonsense thinking that it's a it's a woman's right to murder their children, their babies, infants, even in fantaside, Yeah, what the hell? And now you have generations of college kids fighting for that right because I think they probably had a girlfriend that got pregnant or something or whatever the fuck, just because they're trying to get it, get it, because they're pathetic, little weasel men trying to get it with the women. So they're taking on their stupid fucking ideas, which is more likely the case, you know, like everything else, gun violence, violence in the general, stoking the fires, mixing people together who should ever been mixed together. Why do you think violence occurs? Because you have a bunch of retards in here from different countries raping and murdering, and a country who's not going to do anything about it, like a system that's not going to do anything about it, system that's going to favor the scumbag. Let them back out so they can do more damage, cause more chaos, cause more harm, cause more outrageous, unthinkable acts of horror on white European Americans.
Speaker 20: Tooke louder they weren't being in no way. Truth's worth the price every single time. Americans still on faith, freedom.
Speaker 9: On family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you'll manipulate, utilize, and fuck people to death with it too, won't you. Mister h and Gang, He's not even a thing. He's just another freaking he's another worker bee.
Speaker 20: Same with this standing talk, fighting back, never backing down. That's our bomb, that's our story.
Speaker 15: Here's the thing.
Speaker 20: Those who tried to scare me only made me stronger. Those who tried to silence me proved.
Speaker 1: I was Every single cutaway has a Palestinian flag in it and showing people who are leftist maniacs rallying around it. Do you see what they're doing? So this is a program, This is a spell, This is it. This is a a a audible grim moire.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 15: So I'm asking you don't go quiet, don't then don't give in.
Speaker 1: So that's a saying, stand up and fight. There you go, stike the civil war aspects of it.
Speaker 15: America needs you. Israel needs.
Speaker 20: You get this ship, and when people remember me, let it be for courage, for faith, for hope, because this wasn't the end, This was the opening shot.
Speaker 1: We know people have trial, some people have serious trauma from this, and this is what they fucking do right away. This is like seeing one of your dead relatives AI version right after they died. And how more devastating and guttural and traumatic is it to watch this bullshit, especially if you know it. If you don't know what's right and you're grieving, If you know what's wrong, it's even worse, I think, because people are putting words in your dead relative's mouth or your friend or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: This is probably this is probably more devastating for people who were seriously personally affected by this experience to see this shit. And yeah, his wife is not a human being. I don't think a.
Speaker 15: Change that's coming and it's going to be for the better.
Speaker 19: That is an evil thing to do, especially since Charlie Kirk stopped taking money from Israel and was even turning against them last few months. That he a lot, So that makes that extra evil ziopropaganda right there.
Speaker 17: This Yeah, I'm sorry to be a little bit rude and disrespectful here they even say, because they know people like me are going to say, uh yeah, no, Actually thirty odd six round will go through and through a elk at five hundred meters, so no, so they had to put all those things in there. Typically it would have gone through anything. Yeah, we're gonna talk about the.
Speaker 1: Things that the first of all. Obviously it wasn't the thirty od six, that's the first thing. It's every if you know, if somebody is a liar, you can't take any part of what they're of the story that they're telling you for granted, as if it's you know, not something that you should do your own analysis on. So if they lie about a gun and a suspect, well that's enough. I mean, that's it. You don't need to learn anything else from that person because they're liars. It needs to be an independent investigation from the top down. And if anything seems to line up in parallel with whatever they said, it's not because they're telling the truth and got something wrong. It's because they're layers who used truth to lie with it. So they get portions of the framework or the outline of reality so that it doesn't sound too ridiculous, like there was no elephants or giraffes running through the park. They didn't talk about that that didn't happen, so they kept it in a certain framework that was believable to most retards, but definitely wasn't a thirtyat six. It was something very close range and came from underneath, upward, under lower than him upward. He's sitting on a platform that's raised. The chairs and the tables were propped up so that then there was those big, huge, you know those tablecloths that hang all the way down to the ground. I have them for doing farmers markets and stuff, and they're like fitted for the fold out of folding tables, and anything could have been under one of those if he was wearing some sort of whatever, even an undershirt. I don't know what the hell. Something could have been rigged with something in there, because it literally looks like it cumes from under the shirt. But it could have caught the shirt as it was traveling upward, very close to him to hit his neck. I guess that's a possibility because it definitely looks like it comes out here. You can see the little tiny greatness in the video. If you see it from the proper direction and then you see the dot get red and form out. Yeah, his head. If it was a thirty out six would have been long gone, lazy Susan, you'd been dead dead. You would have had a lot of splatter. It would have been awful. But something just needed to get to that artery or both of them. So any projectile, airgunstyle, whatever, low power, whatever, it doesn't matter if it was up close and it just needed to do that and not make an exit wound from a distance. If you hear a gunshot, you're just gonna equit it in your mind. If you see something like that happens somebody, you're gonna just assume it was a gunshot. Obviously. If you don't see but he close by, you're gonna see them frothing far away. They gave you a plausible story, and the rest is history. Except for the fact that the dude never had a gun in his hand.
Speaker 17: The OT six round will go through it one hundred and fifty meters and show you some ballistics here next. Uh, not possible. None of this story is possible, Like physiologically, physically, through physics, none of it is possible. I am so blown away that they are going to the official narrative net no pun intended.
Speaker 23: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So that microphone right there is about five hundred dollars. Don't buy the one on eBay that's like one hundred dollars or one hundred and thirty because it's probably counterfeit, bullshit, and when you get it, you'll probably want to ring the neck of whomever the chinaman was who did that to you. This is a SMB something or other. This is the one that has the preamp in it right here. This is the top of line. This is like, I have a short microphone. This is the one I would like to upgrade to eventually if I ever get a chance to, you know, like if pennies fall homerom Heaven or whatever.
Speaker 24: More.
Speaker 1: I have more pressing things, like my I just found out my daughter's freaking gymnastics competition fees are going to be one thousand dollars for four events. Holy shit, oh my god. So anyway, yeah, so if anything ever comes about, that would be the next mic I go up to. But this is the this is the one step down from that. This is the MV seven whatever the hell it's called. I don't know, but this is the one that even the guy who can buy any mic in the world buys, like everybody who's like top of the line, even Joe Rogan, they use that microphone.
Speaker 17: Now is it's a miracle. And Charlie Kirk's bone density is that of steel? That's part of the official narrative. Now from turning point right now.
Speaker 22: Before we get here.
Speaker 1: So the two things are it was just under the skin and then the bone was So which one is it? Did this? Did the super strong skin stop it? And So if God was stopping bullets, why didn't he stop the bullet before it hit him? Why didn't he make the bullet go astray?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: God, most certainly, if his hand was there, he must have. And he's a quick one, but not quick enough. I guess. I guess he wanted Charlie to die. So God wants Charlie to die. That makes sense, especially if it's their God.
Speaker 17: Get into the blister test to prove this point. Here's what's crazy to me. Do these people not realize who's in America what we did for the last twenty years. Do you know how many tens of thousands of global war on tear veterans there are that know exactly what it looks like when a high power rifle round it's a human body, especially in there.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on, did I just fuck up my foot in my computer? I hope not. He's hopefully that that bounces out. Oh my, I got a little mad done that? Yes, grae, alright back to it. Yeah, No, we're good now.
Speaker 17: Are like soft tissue in the neck. You know how many people hunt out there and know exactly what a thirty odd six round does to an elk skeleton or bone. We're not dumb. This ain't gonna work. Is this man of steel? His bone density? Let's talk about this. Okay, let's talk about some things that thirty odd six can do from out to about four to five hundred yards, And thirty odd six can penetrate elk bone. Why is that significant? Elk bone is significantly more dense and strong than human bone. Why because elk get up to almost one thousand pounds and so the bone has to be extremely dense to carry that much weight. Now let's compare it to human Okay, Well, for.
Speaker 1: One, did you guys see the ones? And I'm not talking about the watermelon effect, because that's I mean, that's one thing I shoot, or fifteens into watermelons and nine milimeters. They're fun to shoot. If you just do it. To do it without making a video out of it, then that's kind of kind of stupid because you don't get a it's kind of expensive to do that. But you know, I think I did fucking like TV. There's still little arrows on there. Oh, that was really stupid for me to do that. I did, right, Yeah, that's bad. Oh man, hopefully it'll go away. That was really I didn't know I was gonna swing back and hit the screen. That was fucking stupid in me to do that, though, Come on, open the fuck up.
Speaker 25: It goes.
Speaker 1: Why I'm not seeing the thing there?
Speaker 2: It goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So there was one where they tied a bone to a dummy around its neck and fired the thirty out six and then they use human going and you just see the whole thing just explodes. And they did it from the distance and all that.
Speaker 17: Let's talk about where Charlie got shot.
Speaker 1: And then other people are saying that, oh it was old, ammo, it got wet. It's like all you think, you're just speculating. Now you know it still wasn't a thirty out six. It still came from a down from a the starting position beneath him and going upwards. So it wasn't anywhere near some rooftop anywhere anyway. So you're still not giving us the right answers here. So even if you're saying, oh, it was, you know what I mean, It's like there was gonna speculate everything until you make it work. So now it's old, ammo. The ammo was too old. It was wet. Give me a fucking break already.
Speaker 17: He got shot here in the karated if that did hit a vertebrae in his neck, just go through everything, This would have taken a moose or two down an elk et cetera.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think we went Did we go around? Yeah? I think we did.
Speaker 18: The Bolsheviks didn't just open up the prisons and let all the murderers and rapists out. That was step one. Step two was they then installed judges. They created a judicial system that offered protection to the street animals so they could continue to rape and murder and steal from people, thus creating more instability and helping them consolidate power. Democrats are not soft on crime. Democrats are not soft on crime. Democrats are not soft on crime. Stop using that word.
Speaker 1: That term.
Speaker 18: They are pro rape, they are pro murder.
Speaker 1: When some but he's again falling into the trap of Democrat. But this all happens during the Republican reign too, because oh, they just beat us with that bill. It's a fucking game. Whatever the freaking oave banking cult wants to push and finalize, and they like to way back and forth. It's all for distraction, it's all for time wasting while they concoct something even more horrific underneath it. They create the situation, and then the next regime comes in and fixes a little bit of it. But you're still getting pushed down the down the pike, right, You're getting closer and closer to their goal. You know, you get you get three yards of bullshit, terror and nonsense from the quote unquote Democrats. You gain two inches back the other direction, and everybody thinks it's the victory. Oh, this this great, this guy is a good one. And then the next time it's just more and more. You get further and further down down the field. It's it's so stupid. If you just said, yeah, the Bolsheviks are like our country. And this guy is from the UK, I think, but he says Democrats, Democrat, communist, right, Yeah, they are Bolsheviks, but it's not just them, it's the country that is controlled by them. Why how do you who created the Democrats, I mean, who created the Bolsheviks? Who funded them? If it wasn't for a federal Reserve Bank already being here, the looting of our country to fund and fuel the Bolshevik Revolution and the wars that came after that to spread Jewish dominance over the world, it never would have occurred. They had to loot our country first, and that's why they needed the Federal Reserve there. And this was all made possible, paved the way when they when the banking cult divided and conquered, killed Americans on both sides during the revolution during the of a war monster cementing themselves here and our dependency on.
Speaker 26: Them, they let out of prison goes on to do something else monstrous. None of them are sitting around saying, WHOA, I can't believe it, What a shock. I thought he'd turned his life around. It turns out he was going to get arrested a fifteenth time. They turn him loose because they know the animals going to go do animal things. They know the rabid dog is going to bite again. That's why they turn him loose on to your street, right.
Speaker 1: And that's why they gave a bunch of passes to a bunch of violent criminals during COVID too, because they were going to right back out there to fuck with people and cause more crime under the protection of no one there to really see and witness what they did if they did it to you, because you're supposed to be inside, You're supposed to be quarantining in place, and all this Liverpool shit.
Speaker 18: Under your bus, your sidewalk, standing out in front of your home. The Democrats put these people into your area as fast as they possibly can because they want people murdered.
Speaker 5: And robbed and raped.
Speaker 1: It's not Democrats, It is hard for normal people with good guys who fund you so you can have stupid paintings of yourself behind you, or AI drawings or whatever as a king, which again is a big Q dread flag. They're called Jews, buddy, International Jewelry. You want to call them Zionis because that makes you feel better to make a different category for them so you don't offend anybody. Okay, fine, whatever, whatever you're comfortable with. But that's what it is and who it is, and who controls us. He who holds the book, he controls. And it's awfully funny, right because if it wasn't for them making us believe that this shit had wealth, they would have zero power. They're the ones behind for the most part. Now gold is shiny and it's cool, but you can't really do a whole lot with it. It's soft most of the timeless year. Mix it with other metals, or if it's not pure, like fourteen k start to get a little bit harder, but like twenty four carrots, you can like squeeze it. There's some stuff that gold is okay for, but not that much. But it's shiny and it's pretty, So who taught us that that was worth anything? Goldstein perhaps could be and paper certificates that used to mean that you had gold somewhere, so you could trade the paper instead of the gold, and then those people could redeem the gold with those pieces of paper. That's all gone, so now we're just with the paper. And yet countries now, because they have been consumed by this cult, they should be well aware that they can just at any time print their own bullshit if anybody can print bullshit, and they could make themselves and their country and their people completely independent from these demons, except of course, there would be a war with all the other entities and countries that this demon cult has under its belt coming after you, because number one, they don't want an example for others to follow, like Germany. I'm actually explaining the story of Germany right now, because the mark under Aidolf, our buddy there wasn't backed by gold, that was backed by human effort, and he was able to take his people out of a misery that was foisted upon them unfairly and unlawfully through the Versailles Treaty, the first one. But this could have happened anywhere. We could have done this whenever we wanted, if we weren't already controlled by them, if the Free Masonic Order, which is why the reason why I bring that up, or the odd Fellows, is because a lot of people, you know, forget that. No, it required our help, our assistance to these wayvays for this to go anywhere, they required the corruption or the wilful participation of our people, and a lot of them because of their oaths to their brotherhood that made them betray everything else, even their own families and the feature of their families and their bloodlines. It wouldn't have ever gotten to here if it wasn't for that betrayal, because Freemasonry was a perfect place to infiltrate, given the fact that it used to mean something noble, and it was against the overarching dominance of the wicked Catholic Roman Catholic Church. So the Protestants would hide out and they would go to free Masonic Order lodges and things like that. And then in the seventeen eighties, right about things started to change. You had a bunch of Jesuits, who were the people who hunted down Protestants, getting into the Sonic lodges, not to kill, but to infiltrate and then alter, to co opt, to change the nature of the orders. Same thing with the Frankests, a match made in hell. After that, talking often Bach with rothschild the Illuminati was born. So you had three people at the table, which I write in my book about Keop, Frank Adam Wishots and the Rothschilds devising the plan, and the blueprint was over with Frankism Zionism, whatever you want to call that, but it was our people in relation with them, conspiring, working out and executing a plan against the people Louring Kabbalists. Every single free Masonic quorder is run and operated, its foundation is on the Lurian kabbala Isaac Luria. What else did that inspire? Sabotaze Ev, Jacob Frank, Jacob Liebovitz, if you want to be more accurate, and Brukia Russo. So what is Zionism? It's Frankism with a different name. So if you understand what Frankism is and was, and how horrific they were, how demonically evil they were, then you understand what Zionism truly is, and then you can't say Christian Zionism anymore. Then you can't say that you're Frozionist, or that anti Zionism is anti Semitism. I don't care. I'm anti evil fucker who tries to harm children or me or poison all of the world because they want us to die. I'm anti that, and I'm very I'm allowed to be because I said so. I don't need amails as permission to be against evil because oh they made they may being against evil illegal. I don't recognize your laws of man then, so sorry, just like I don't I don't recognize anybody who's going to stop me on our property because our tax paying dollars paid for the fucking roads that we drive on. Tell me how to behave on my property or what life sensing or registration I need to operate however we go, goddamn will please? As long as I'm not harming anybody on my property, they can go fuck themselves.
Speaker 18: Arts in a value system of any kind. To understand the level of evil and depravity of the Communist this has something every society has struggled with, every society that has come up against the Communist revolution. The thing that holds them back the most is trying to understand what they don't mean to do that? Right, it's wild when you read about it everywhere it took place. Hold on They're not doing that on purpose?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 5: What they would never do this?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 18: Yes they will, and yes they do. Once again, I'm pleading. Before we continue pleading, I'm begging, stop saying soft on crime. That's not what you're dealing with here. You're not dealing with naivete. You're dealing with evil something the Bolshevik.
Speaker 1: Exactly at least that part. All right, I told you what I did. I agree with what happened. No, this one, it says Italian TV inviting the president of the Friends of Israel Association to talk about Gaza. Italian comminator, Italian commentator schools Israeli spokesperson. It's a war. It's a war. It's not a war. It's not a warra No, you have an army, you have the world's best intelligence. Intelligent, it's not a war. You have always been the aggressors towards Palestinians. You want their and so I guess this guy is Antifa, right, or he's a he's a left wing maniac because he's he's stating the truth about what they do to Palestine, because that's what they're trying to do here. And they're gonna have palanteer fucking police that right here too. You want their land. We don't care about their land. That the idiot, lying sack of ship literally just said, we don't care about their land. Uh yeah, what about the canal you want to build there? What about the the Gaza Riviera you're going to build because it's you know, now now that it's in real estate development terms, Trump is all in, and he's all in. He's doubled down. You've always wanted it. You've never wanted their land. Can you believe the ridiculous lie of this asshole? We what's he doing? China? Charge himself up. If you know anything about energetics and seeing how this completes loop circuit, it's pretty funny. It's like building your force field around yourself. We've never wanted their land. You speak about things you understand nothing about. Right, well, where's your answers?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: As liars, murderers and liars.
Speaker 27: I like this guy.
Speaker 1: But the number, but the number we speak about are recognized by the entire international computer community, says the women in the middle, and those numbers are given by Hamas. This this jackfucker here. Anything that looks bad? Oh, those videos, those are a I. Those are c G I by Hamas. All those dead babies and children, people putting in dumpsters. You know the fact that we're targeting innocent people sitting at home cooking dinner. Yeah, yeah, those are all Hamas. You know, if it's something bad that you did, it's Tamas. Even you have their own soldiers saying how they're gonna snipe you and kill you and rape you and rape your kids and all this other stuff, and they're gonna they're gonna suck your pets, all that stuff. They don't give a fuck about the international community, they don't give a fuck about.
Speaker 4: And you.
Speaker 1: Don't you get it, says mister is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you ever fought a war? Have you ever been a soldier? Listen, don't start from there, because I will tell you about every single is really invasion in Palestine israelin No, don't try to make that point question. And there's retards out there that will see this and not even all of a sudden, this guy's some freaking whack job because he uses a fucking finger gesture. That's why there's a really low level comprehension. People who think they have a nugget of truth or something of the aha something like, they don't realize that they do that themselves throughout the day periodically, Like everybody makes that symbol. Some people are more used to it than others because it's never meant anything until somebody told you it did, and now you believe that it does. Yeah, could it not possibly mean three sixes. Maybe could it mean something else? Maybe, But do you think that's what it always is, then stop being a fucking retard about stupid shit like that and getting your mind blown by oh my god, look here's one of them, or putting out posters of everybody doing this like it's one thing. If it's a it's a legitimate, unnatural hand gesture to make. And I've seen that, and I've actually showed that in my book. I thought it was funny when I see people going like this and freaking uh in a like a winter name. This is this is a cast out spell, right, This is this is the the If you're doing magic, you're this is you project acting your your your will and intent out outwardly at a target. So when you see people in the music industry, especially rap and stuff like that, like Beyonce doing that, it means something, probably because there's a lot of energy in that room and she's casting her will and intent on it. That's a little different than what's going on here. And also, if you've ever seen the Sam's Club logo, it's a black cube just like Saturn, and uh, I got it in here somewhere. I'm trying to find it trying to find it quickly.
Speaker 15: There you go.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if I don't know how well you can see that, but it's a but it's also the space that two hands make when they go like this, right, the symbol is the symbol in the in the connection with Sam's club, is is actually a thing. Okay, she had been kicking Palestinians out of out for centuries. He doesn't know the history of his country and of Palestinians. You know nothing. I'm sorry you are here and you are making a fucking fool of yourself. Came down the bits, the picture of the dude inside. I can't calm down. We're talking about we're casually talking about, like, what was there to talk about when you're a fucking mass murdering, psychopathic death cult. What is there to commonly irrationally talk about with these people who sit down and lie in suits. What is there to talk about? She says? She says, I understand what you're feeling because I also feel very close to what is happening in Gaza. It's called placating or patronizing. You're not if you if you feel that that strongly, then you'd be doing the same, because fuck this guy. Part fifty thousand of the total death toll is Hamas soldiers, question mark, And that's not fifty thousand. That's what they're letting you believe. It's hundreds of thousands, if not more, that they've murdered since October seventh of what is it. I don't remember twenty two or whatever. Children too, Yeah, those children were definitely Hamas, right, They're all Hamas, just like we're all terrorists. This is what I'm saying. Everything that's happening in Gaza, you're gonna see applied here and you're gonna be It's gonna be too late for you to say, oh yeah, look at that, because it'll be your life in danger at the time, and you're gonna do more than just pattern recognize. You'll be ready for your life and wishing you had stored food and AMMO a lot of good it'll do you. With drones and the technology that they have, that's gonna be ridiculous. It is ridiculously. They never should have had this. We should have If anybody was going to develop this type of technology, the people should have had it, should have free access to it. That's how it was supposed to be. The government isn't supposed to outpower the people, because then how do the people keep the government in check? We are in checkmate? I did they have Kalishnikov's the children? This guy is awesome. Define define children? What a fucking loser, this guy, this is what I'm talking about. They just want to see you unravel. They get off on the vandergy. Define children. Shame on you if he define children? Have you seen mothers holding their children's ankles? You should be ashamed of yourself. Please, we have invited to find children. You make a mistake. You made a mistake inviting him.
Speaker 14: But can't question.
Speaker 1: Because in this war there should be no opposition because it's not a war. There's only one army. There shouldn't be opposition to write. What he's saying is people shouldn't be I think what he's trying to say is there shouldn't be anybody even debating this. This is not a war. This is a mass murder. No one can oppose the truth that we have all been witnessing for months. No one, Misterrenzo, you are a fat Oh there he goes, there's the name calling now adaminin fucking logical fel see boom boom, boom boom. So when you can't use facts and reality to argue your side, you go straight to Misterrenzo. You are a fascist. That is the best compliment anybody could give you if you knew what a fascist was that a fascist in the more modern times prior to you know, way after the Roman bullshit and all that, right, Fascis was a bunch of sticks together, a little little tiny acc thing at the end. But strength in solidarity was really, you know, it's harder to break. That's the that's one layer of its explanation, right. But when it came to Mussolini and our good friend in Germany, it meant those who opposed Bolshevik jew fucking terror mass murderers, these fucks, the Askalons that were murdering everybody in Russia and try to take over Italy and German and try to create revolutions there that got put down in by the free corps over in the first time they tried their bullshit, the the veterans of the First World War, they stopped. They stomped him. Now go good for them. Hello, what did you just say, asshole? I'll come downstairs and beat you up. I know you're just downstairs. I called him a fascist. He didn't like that. He said, I'll come downstairs and beat the fuck out of you fucking little Hey. Look at this, Look at the scared little jew Ailian doesn't have his uh, his entourage of people with guns around him to make him a tough guy. I love this Italian dude.
Speaker 22: Nice.
Speaker 1: That was good times. That was good for the soul. Right before we go into the horrific ship, let's go take a look at the jet chatting around, chatting away. What's going on? Rum and soda? What's for any christ productions in the house? Tough guy. Honestly, both the guy and this his Jewish girlfriend seems oblivious. I don't think they know what the fuck is even going on. He has only There must be something else. I didn't he has only twenty one? Who's that? Who's that? Who might I must have missed something. Oh, when I was at the grocery market just now, I started to talk to a guy about heavy metal. It turns out his girlfriend was a Jew. I did my best not to start a scene. Yeah, I'm not sure. Is that a drink?
Speaker 16: Im?
Speaker 5: I aren't you?
Speaker 1: Aren't they too? Thin skinned to make lamps out of. Yeah, that was another one of their They probably do this to other people that because look, look they're not creative, so they must either do this and then blame their because this is what they always do. It's always deflection and projection, right, So if they're if they're claiming that something happened, chances are they've done that to somebody. So in the in the example of uh, you know, the lampshades or the soap, they probably did that to poor Russian people with all the bodies that they were stacking. And you know how Jews like to utilize every little part of you to make more money if you like the like the organ harvesting that they do. Now I'm sure they did make soap. I'm sure that was some sort of dark mockery humor about whit Club too. And uh, you know, symbolism works in a spell, especially when you're gathering the energy of the audience and making it out to be something. But it's not like everybody's like oh, red pil blue pill Matrix. Like, No, that was two fucking trans trannies making a movie that were in transition at the time. They got allegedly have their balls cut off, and now one of them walks around with elderly Jewish men as their boyfriends. Because they're not all a bunch of freaks at all. No, they're not Masonic, whether shaving ritual and they wearing the dress at all. Both the brothers turned into sisters. Yeah with Chowski's not to mention all the other stuff, and they said it was Now they come back. After everybody has this one sense of what the movie is, they turn around and tell you how to do with wokeism and that it was about coming to break free from the idea of binary sexuality. So everybody just started throwing up after, you know, all that time of quoting that movie, They're like, gotcha, you know you can mean whatever the fuck you wanted to me. And I guess because you can. As as it is, it says, uh, you know, how how will you interpret art? Is individual to the person? Right, I'll go take a look at the other one. Two second, no about me? Yeah it will. It tastes like malt loucare if there was hobo me in it, you know, it smell like piss. Yeah, but it wasn't stolen from that black lady. It was a it was a book by what's it. I can't remember his name now, William is something or other. I I it was a nineteen eighties book. The woman who says she claimed that that was the end they she was awarded money. So soft headed people think that means something in this court system. No, they wanted to pay off a black person and they wanted to give her a credit. It's all woke all around. It's either they're black people or they're freaking transvestites or trainees that are making money off of the Matrix thing, right, So it's not It wasn't either of those things. It was a guy who wrote books and all right, let me see, I'll see if I look, I don't No, not correct, So it was it was kind of cyberpunk. But none of these are accurate. That's not true. I forgot the name of the guy. He wrote novels. I did a whole video on this, but I can't remember. The Matrix famously claimed John bollat b as a source of inspiration for the movie. But they had multiple inspirations and it wasn't that guy. No, there there's a more so giant. Let's look up for giant nuemonic that's how we'll figure it out. Is it a man? Really? Yeah? It was based on Neuromancer by the author William Gibson, I said, William, something didn't I So this is where it all came from, because the giant Numonic character is supposed to be either before or after the Matrix movie series goes through, and it's all based off of William Gibson books. And I was right. May nineteen eighty one was subsequently included in Burning Chrome, all right, and it was off of the book Neuromancer. Johnny n Neumonic is not based on Neuromancer. Both works are by William Gibson that shared the same universe and cacharacters. In nineteen ninety film Channon Out was based on Gibson's nineteen eighty one short story the same name, which, well, okay, so whatever, it's the same fucking author and the same freaking Yeah, it's still based off of his books. Stupid argument. No, it's not that, it's that it's the same thing. Johnny Namonic introduced characters like Maley Mullions Millions, who later reappears in Neuromancer. So there's crossover characters too. But you're telling me it's not the shut up, it's a short story, while Neuromancer is Gibson's for I didn't say it was based on any It just is based on And they're arguing me and I just said, is it is based on dot dot dot basically And he's like, no, it's not like you guys are fucking flippy. Yeah, it is based on a nineteen eighty one novel by cyberpunk novelist First and Night. First time cyberpunk was even used was through this Johnny, This William Gibson guy. In an imagine twenty first century, the information super Highway has developed so far that cyberspace is the new worm for all business and personal dealings. So from this era, this what you call fantasy world of this author is where Matrix literally like truly more accurately comes from. Let's see, what's his name, William Gibson. Yes, right there, This is the AI overview, the one that you know would would want to lie about truth if it was harmful, says William Gibson is the author of the seminal nineteen eighty four novel Neuromancer, which heavily influenced the film The Matrix Gibson's book introduced the concept of the matrix as a global data space of interconnected virtual reality that people experience through neu interfaces. Well if he didn't, if that wasn't from him, then that's pretty freaking spot on as to how they interpreted in movie. Key elements from Neuromancers, such as the term matrix itself, characters like Molly Millions as inspiration for Trinity, and the idea of downloading skills all found their way into the Matrix film from his novel William Gibson's Neuromancer. Cool we go.
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 1: Now, all right, it wasn't the black chick. They just gave him money, because you know that's what they do. Dan, so defensive?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I think it'd being funny, Ray, if you're not? Fuck off?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Where are we at here? I see Lebon's rom Levin. Alright, so we got some peeps in here. We we got going twenty six whole? Yeah, all right? So where am I at? Where it is my head in this thing? Is it ever on this side?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 1: Okay, I have some of it. So this little biggie dingy thing is over in the corner. Feel free to use it if you'd like. It's all appreciated, thank you, say everything. And then there's an attached thing here. But I don't think I can attach files. Let me try. I'll try to. Let's see if I can get the thing in here. I'll try to put the British Edit in here. If I can, we'll see if it actually works. Downloads. Nope, Then I tried that last time too. It doesn't let me download PDFs. Oh well, but I do have it on my Patreon, so patreon members can find it if they just search at a I think I don't know what the search bar is for you guys. It's it looks different on my on my side. But yeah, you can find it in there, and I can also repost it again. But the British EDA and the Makers of Civilization, Race and History, and a shit a ton of other books are actually on my Patreon. I've scoured the Internet to find a bunch of stuff, and I've put it on there for you so you'll be able to find them if you are a member at the Patreon Patreon dot com. Ford slash c ford slash disguise the limits because they already took away at my Bulbusters one long time ago ricks and where else are we? At the gospel? All right? Cool? Cool, cool? All right, let's go back to at the crew bout Is that an actual bot?
Speaker 25: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know, hard to tell, really, well, I've never seen your face before. You're you're so welcome whatever I'm talking to the wall. That that's cool too. All right, let's go back to I'm curious what he was talking about here. We know that you're not in ambat. Yeah, And that's the thing. These people aren't deep, bud. So anything that was extrapolated from those people with who the guy who, you could you could go on, you could do that fractal forever. Right, Like if if Willie Gibson was influenced by Asimof and all these other people and then he wrote a book, it's easy for somebody to say, oh, well he took it from asim Off. Well did he? Or did he actually take it from the more contemporary thing closer to his time frame, Because a lot of people don't go that deep in there, you know what I mean? Do you see what I mean? Like, they're not classical literature people, so you shouldn't give them that much credit for being that deep I think I think it does make it a bit of a difference. And then also the guy's over here on this side there's this wingetingy thing that is a super chat thinging kind of like the same thing that they have over on the FTJ side. Thank you all appreciated, and we're back to what I gotta do that again? By which one? Was I want looking at this one? No, well that's awful, all right, let's move up to So.
Speaker 24: Yeah, Gaza's children are starving. Milk and bread have disappeared. Doctors in Gaza are witnessing a silent catastrophe.
Speaker 25: Babies are wasting away.
Speaker 1: So this is what they're doing. And then they want you to donate. It's not for the lack of food. This is this is this is a disgustingly, wickedly evil is really Zionist Jewish fucking grift. If it was about food, then all the stuff that they've stopped from getting into Gaza, the mountains upon mountains of food that they're reselling to because that's how Jews roll. They like to make money off of other people suffering, and especially if they're getting free shit when they confiscate everything that was meant for the Gazans, for the Palestinians. They have shit tons of food, just like they had over at the Rhine when they were starving Germans to death, when the Americans wouldn't let any of the stuff in and they had food that was going bad and laughing about it as people were starving to death in the field. They're doing the same thing there. There's shit tons of relief effort food. None of it's going there. Hamas isn't stopping it from going in. That's a bunch of bullshit. So now they're going to take videos of people. They know how to play on the emotions of people who haven't. But even though they have none their own, they're going to show massive suffering and then try to grift for you to send them money so that they can bring food to the God. Has nobody been paying attention, it says, click below to make sure they don't go to bed hungry tonight. You know there's a Jew behind this? How do I know my donations mutually go to the people of Gaza? Genuine question, How can one be sure if this food would actually be reaching Gaza and not being blocked like the rest? Exactly? How are you getting this aid to these people, because we are seeing footage almost daily of Israel denying entry or taking out the aid and aid workers. Because this is a grift. God bless you for donating and helping. Are you retarded? No, you're a Jew. Obviously got to legitimize it with a couple of fucking people in there. God bless you, God bless you. Blah blah blah. They probably don't donate. There's a lot of people in there who just think that you're well wishing makes the bills get paid. They'll tell you all kinds of wonderful things about you, but they won't give you a fucking three bucks put they wipe their ass with it for all the other things, right, stupid shit. Yeah, yeah, the Lord protect the bless and blessed that these children and families. Yeah, well, yeah, you shouldn't donate to these people. But you also shouldn't be thinking that this m ATW project is anything but a Jewish scam to steal your money because you actually have a heart. Probably make a list of people who donate and call you a terrorist later for doing so. Because you're trying to stay starving people who are emaciated and suffering horribly. Meanwhile, there's piles of food stacked to the fucking heavens all around Gaza that they've prevented from going in, and they're stopping boats of people trying to bring aid to them, every fucking one of them violently and at times stopping these people from doing that. Good fucking Look, this is a way to steal your money. And this is why I showed it because I couldn't fucking believe when I saw this, Like, how would people even believe that this is a thing? It has two hundred and forty two thousand likes. People care about this, but unfortunately there they care, and they're having their energy redirected back to the to the devil, right back to the very devil that they that they you know what I mean, I don't mean it like that, because I'm not believing all that shit. They're demons, absolutely, but the devil pitchforky man, I don't mean it like that to put you understand what I'm saying. You're trying to do something good because you have an empathetic heart, you are a good human being, You're like but you're liking it because you're not smart enough. You know, the comprehension level to say, this is the fuck and very demon two faced, trying to take money in, trying to you know, trying to profit off of a strategy that they're causing.
Speaker 25: Their ribs are visible, their cries, yahya.
Speaker 1: Have a fuck about these people. They're right up front. Now are they feeding them?
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 25: There is no formula, no bread, no clean water.
Speaker 1: Why is that? Why is that?
Speaker 24: UNICEF says one child dies every ten minutes in Gaza, most from hunger and dehydration.
Speaker 1: Most from bullets by fucking scumbags.
Speaker 24: Families go days without eating. Some boil weeds, others sleep through hunger.
Speaker 1: They act like there's no Jewish element to this, like this is just happening because these people don't plan well, who's doing this to them? They just decided not to eat. They wanted their babies to die. Is what are you fucking saying here?
Speaker 24: But we have a chance right now to deliver food parcels, baby milk, in clean water. You've seen the pictures, you felt the pain. Let your son of copras a cop be the reason someone survives tonight. Give now to feed the starving in Gaza before it's too late.
Speaker 1: Look what they've done to this place. Gaza's I hate them so much.
Speaker 16: What is this?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is that's pretty.
Speaker 2: Are the foods modified? Tomato, potato, asparagus.
Speaker 28: Broccoli, tarlier, Almost all the basics are purposely and as you know, they have the terminator seed now too, Yes, because the farmers can't plant seed.
Speaker 2: You can't plant the seeds now unless you buy it from the government.
Speaker 28: It come up one season and they're gone, which you they're already modified watermelons.
Speaker 2: Now, he would see this watermelon. I wouldn't even touch the watermelon. I would know season. What if you breed? What are you going to breathe? You can't call it air anymore.
Speaker 28: We agreeve something that is over taxing our body with toxins that we're planning to get through the day. We have chemical sprays being strayed over two hundred and forty five major cities in the United States and all over our planet. Now is an electronic metal small and I can tell you why that's done too. We have these GWN towers that they have erected, which are also perpetrating that continuous than we have heart programs, high frequency active are or research project. We have pe Lota over in Russia, electrified atmospheric discharge. We have iotach European scatter radar m manipulation.
Speaker 2: All these things are broadcasting bids.
Speaker 28: I don say millions combined bids of watch m of average of iodic electrified air particles into the air we are breathing now, Titanium, aluminum, barium, non human t cells, all kinds of other things that's being sprayed from ships and are supposed to be there. So you have metal particulation in your system, you have electrified air which is poisonous in your system, and then whatever else. These smoke stacks and the exhaustion cars are there too. Unless you can clean that out.
Speaker 2: Your body's not. They wanna go to aide very quickly.
Speaker 28: The cells are gonna deteriorate and you're not gonna function on your heights.
Speaker 2: You should be. That's why most people are wandering around dumb to uh. I call 'em comatos, dumb down, brain water.
Speaker 28: Vaccinated, denoculated, and encrypted, any two of which makes you in in under your thumb, unusable to a society that's trying to develop.
Speaker 13: Heard those names report, but encrypted.
Speaker 2: Is chipped um.
Speaker 28: When you go to the wrong ship and you say that's on TV. That's to the way the long lab is making a prostheticy de price. But they be from the articulating.
Speaker 2: They probably put it chipping. Uh, unless you're very careful.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: The food you it is probably encrypted. Do you have any vaccinator? You are in crypt If you're an armed services, you're encrypted.
Speaker 24: Uh.
Speaker 2: They're client to control a whole populace, and this is the best way to do it.
Speaker 28: Anytime anybody engaged underneath your skin nine tens out of chair.
Speaker 25: Now you're encrypted.
Speaker 2: If you're not encrypted, you're probably mind can go. That's so much going on that I sound like I am psychotic. I am not, and I'll never say I'm crazy. I'm neurotic.
Speaker 28: My neurosis grows with the psychotic behavior of people and the apathy of people that on we of people who don't seem to.
Speaker 2: Understand what's going on.
Speaker 28: That's frightening to me, because we're a planet trying to come under control.
Speaker 2: We're a populous, blackheaded white.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: That guy spoke a lot of interesting stuff, didn't He sounds an awful lot like doctor Lynning in some instances too, and a lot like the things I've been sharing for the last six years. The confirmation from other people just reinforces the the importance, doesn't it. So let me just show something real quick and tell us something and bring this over here. Let's use let's FTJ this time, and for those of you on FTJ watching, you can hit that little thing over here while you're here and right down here where it says, well, that's a Patreon. I scrolled that the wrong thing. Doctor Glyndon's Health Solutions show. I'm separating all my videos of doctor Glynden to its own separate channel you on Rumble, and it's actually picking up pretty well. There's a lot of views on it already and I only put like twenty eight twenty seven videos on it so far, but I eventually there'll be like one hundred and ten just to get us caught up or more. He'll be on tomorrow at eleven am Pacific time, so it's a live call in six point nine four three one zero three three four. It'll be on the screen during the show, so if you have any health questions you can ask him then. But this was not supposed to be arranged like this either. There was an enter here, so that should have been a whole separate line. I hate everything about this subject. This set up here, this is pissarly awful lot. First it cuts the thing and half I'm feeling all right. Anyway, if you go to simper fryllc dot com and you click it, then you have access to doctor Glyndon right right there to get the membership. You use this for twenty five percent off. Now you scroll down here to Azure. Well, this is I'm gonna show you the ninety essentials because what that guy just talked about, it's important to be fully neutrified because if you're not, then your body doesn't have the raw materials it needs to keep itself healthy while it's being bombarded by mega tons of shit all the time. So you know, I'll do this in a way to where I can can compare the two. So let's go over here. Let's go to the store. Remember that's why this is open to me. And then I pay for it too, So right here I feel health boom. Okay, Now I'm gonna show you one on one comparisons. Right okay, So here is the whole food with multivitamin. You see the price there is thirty nine ninety six. It's a thirty day supply with my BB five code, you get another five percent off it. Now, let me show you what it's compared to on the youngevity side. This is whole Food multivitamin. Okay. You can't say that about the other product. Unfortunately, it would be nice if you could. We can't. So that's just the way it is. This one is eighty two ninety five. This is your bulk of your vitamins. Okay. So this is eighty two ninety five versus thirty nine ninety six plus you're five percent off. Okay. So on lean months you can still get your ninety essentials and go for the Azure Will products with code BP five. All right. Alaskan cowd liver oil, let me show you this. So this is twenty four ninety five and that's a month supply. There's one hundred gel caps in it. So you open it up. It says one hundred soft jaels.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Say, if you're taking three a day, you still have ten left over at the end of the month. Now look at this. You go over here, you look for the EFA plus those are forty eight ninety five. Now again, if you call her called Prender, you might get them cheaper. It's possible, and it might be by one gate one, so you can always look into that. That's fine, and I encourage both the colors you to get whatever you want. And I'm just showing you that there's another way to get your ninety essential that might not break your bank. That's all I'm saying. All Right, So you go back and you see twenty four to ninety five forty eight ninety five. So right there, between those two products, we've already saved forty fifty sixty dollars. Right, Okay, Now let's go back to the let's go to the full vicumic. This is at the very least a ninety day supply, so you can divide that forty five by three months. But really most people will take even less than that one sixteenth of a teaspoon. If you're taking one sixteenth of a teaspoon, this will last you closer to six months, and if you work your way up to one eighth of a teaspoon, then it will be ninety days, so it's still three months. You divide that at the worst case scenario, you divide it by three that forty five seventy five because you don't have to order it every month. Okay, let's do that just for fun. So fifteen so basically fifteen dollars. Basically fifteen dollars. I kind of rounded up round it off. I think I said forty five divide bye, so it's fifteen. Okay, is that is that right? That makes any sense?
Speaker 23: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Forty five times fit and yeah, okay, so that's right. So let's see forty five point seventy five. I'll do it exact. Oops. Remember you're also going to get ten percent or five percent off on this too, so it's fifteen twenty five, but it's going to be cheaper than that too because of the five percent off. Now that's in comparison to the plant to ride minerals at thirty four ninety nine, So big difference there. Twenty bucks. So then you're saving eighty hours. Okay. Now let's go to the last one. The it's called the IP six should be on the salon IP six supreme and also tall powder. Try to make sure you get your laying on the powder, otherwise you're taking a bunch of caps. So one month supply forty four ninety five. Okay, Now that's this guy, right, here thirty day supply, and again it's gonna be cheap than that with your five percent off. But then bring it over here, and the Beyond NASCIOFS is sixty two dollars. Let's go to comparison again, forty four ninety five sixty two dollars. So we saved I think I lost com but we saved about one hundred dollars going to the the whole food route. And what I've shown you is in comparison is what they you know. So the beyond Nostio effects gives you lots of magnesium and calcium. That's what the IP six does.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I love the Beyond Nastio effects, and I usually get a couple of bottles when I buy it, three or four at a time, and a couple of the plant Drive minerals, all right. I usually go for the Whole Food multi vitamin and the Whole Food multi vitamin and the Alaskan Cow live royal as a replacement, so I kind of do a little bit of both. But I also when I have the ability, I get the full of acumic and also with the core copper, go core copper should be right around there where it go huh, it's weird. Usually the whole food sea complex and the core copper right next to each other. Oh, there is right there. So if you're saving one hundred dollars, if you threw an extra less than thirty dollars at this, you'd be doing really good for yourself. Because this is what helps for ATP energy. It is good for it, says Aids. And connective tissue formation supports the nervous system because of the also because of the mile and sheathing on your nerves, and it requires copper. The elasticity of your stomach lining and things of that nature, or your organs that pump blood, like your arteries, require the elasticity. The elastin requires copper. So people who have embolisms and ruptures and something like that typically don't have a lot of copper. People with diave aneurysms don't typically have a lot of copper. People with sagging faces don't typically have a lot of copper. They really lasting in their skin and everything else. If you have droopy, you know, flappy skin, you probably don't have enough copper, or you know, there could be an athletic issue there too, But a lack thereof is aservable by available as cis celluar energy production, facilitates iron metabolism, bolsters antioxidant defense systems, aids in connective tissue formation, supports the nervous system, aids in melanin production, and supports immune system. All right, And it's like I said, formulated by doctor Manzo that's put all these over at Azurewill. He helped develop their products for all right, So I wanted to show you that. And that's simply just by clicking this over here on my website. And then BB five is the code to use to get your discount. All right. We have Triblue here which is our friend Daisy, and she has a bunch of tinctures. The delcorice root one I would highly recommend getting it has the what's it called the glyceritisin that's good for you know, keeping the blood healthy and all kinds of other things. And then I will try to find a spot maybe I can cut this down a little bit and put the bridion thing in there so I'm not messing up the this, you know what I mean. I'll put a little icon in there or something and cut out some of this. It says no other resources as clinically verified as this one. The health recovery protocols found here are based on thirty seven now years of experience doctor's clinical experience as a licensed nature pathic physician. The content on this website delivers a self paced learning experience, cut that down to membership for limited time. I should have enough for him to put the bready on one up there for the other stuff. But yeah, there it is. Okay. We're trying to stay healthy so that we can, you know, deal with whatever's coming our way. You know what I mean. It's kind of important to be healthy when you're doing that. And flood. I just saw your message. Thank you. I appreciate it. If you're here, I appreciate it. It's a good thing I didn't It's a good thing I didn't name this one durin the flood by accident. Oh let's see, we've got a new video up here. We want to show it's not that fag one. Maybe that one later, but not that. So I have to do a Brady On singy here and let's see if I can do it through my Gmail. This one's gonna be kind of important, but I don't want to play the whole freaking thing, because there's like three hours worth the stuff. So they he breaks it out into segments, which is what I'm gonna I don't think that's the right one. Let's try that one, all right. I'll just look for not the New American. I don't know why. I think I got that because my dad got me the book or the subscription. He's a he's a Bircher. I mean, if they weren't a bunch of communists that were created by the Rockefellers. Two, I guess maybe that'd be better. But no, that's the wrong one. That was the buy stuff one. There it is, so the tile law scapegoat one. Let's let's let's play that battle with darkness. There's some good there's some good information here. But I met Alex Newman in person in Salt Lake City. I wasn't impressed, and I don't I already knew about the John Birch Society, and by extension, I started to learn a little whole lo more afterward about you know, will G. Edward Griffin can't be blind to that, so that means that and he also basically ripped off and made money off of the research of Eustace Smulins to make his book that everybody talks about instead of Eustace's book by design because he has away vase behind him too. So they watered down. They watered down Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Smullens that came out in nineteen fifty two originally, and they come out with something called The Creature from jackal Leland and all the promotion goes into that, and Eustace has lost to history. I'm not okay with that. So I did push I did push GIEB. D. Griffin's wheelchair around for him. He was sick for a while there. He got really skinny, and his wife I met, I will you know, I used I moved him around a little bit during the dinners and then up to his hotel room one time, and I was I got to sit with them, some of the interesting people. But I started to notice how fake everything was. Now I'm talking about him specifically, I'm just saying, like the people that come there, A lot of the people who are talking, they're basically traveling salesmen in a sense, like they don't when you start to talk to them, you start seeing them doing their pitches. They look like fucking game show hosts, and they probably live in very expensive homes, they probably have multiple vehicles, and they're still grifting. And they're grifting off of people that their their target audience are people who actually have money, so therefore concerned Americans, but they're exploiting them. And I saw the same thing at the at the what do you call it, the Red what's it called Reawakened Tour, which I got to go. This was one of the final things that now, you fucking asshole, I try to stop it noise.
Speaker 15: Stay fresh all day with Silver Fresh liqu deal made with nat.
Speaker 1: It was one of the one and only perks I really got from being friendly with doctor what we call it Doctor Artist's publicist, is that I got to go to this Reawakened to our thing and it was in Vegas or outside of Vegas, and Stup Peters was there. Roseanne was there before she kicked off her stupid gay podcast. You know how she's been, you know, reveling in the everybody, let's go, let's go to work, blah blah blah, let's kill around, YadA YadA. Charlie Kirk blah blah blah. She's the biggest demon on the planet. You know, she spent how many years destroying the family unit with her shittiest Joe Roseanne about how everybody's miserable and doesn't take any appreciation in the fact that they were a family together. It was it was the white trash thing, and everybody who grew up in that time frame treats their family like that. I lived in a small town in upstate New York. I could see the verbatim type of attitude coming through people because they thought that was cool and that's how to live. Because they're low intellect people who watch too much television and then start behaving like they're LARPing their own lives through fucking things like Roseanne. It was disgusting to watch. And I can't stand Roseanne for that very thing. She'd eroded society. I'm gonna play this real quick. It's only eighteen minutes and then I'll come. I'll be back away before that, but I gotta get up in the take care of so I'm gonna saying it a load of my daughter. The inner mode we're in the theater, is my head getting in the way, Well it won't be if I go like this, Where the hell am I there you go? And uh yeah, like I said, I'll be right back, talk amongst yourselves, support the show. Thank you, Ma're back.
Speaker 5: So, the White House and RFK Junior head of AHHS announced that the cause of autism, the primary cause is tie them all. It's pregnant women taking tyland al and that causes autism. Well, tilan All is the brand name for aseudaminafin and although a sudomenafine is it can be toxic to the liver, especially when mixed with alcohol. It can cause severe permanent liver damage. This is a cover up. This is a cover up of the truth about vaccines causing autism. And it's it's just like many of us supposed, like Sasha Latipova and Jane Ruby, myself and others. We were all thinking, how much you want to bet they're going to announce something other than vaccines is causing autism, And they did. It's exactly what they did, I mean, very pathetic. And then I saw doctor Peter McCullough tweeting. He said, breaking a White House announces Tylanhall autism link comma opens door to vaccines but really but not not exactly. I mean, how did it open the door to vaccines. Now, Trump did mention verbally some things about vaccines. He mentioned that Amish kids don't have autism and they don't take vaccines. He mentioned a few other things about vaccines, but the entire focus of this was blaming tylanol, which seems very odd to me. Now. Tilanol has been used for decades, many decades, and yet autism rates have spiked only in accordance with the increase of childhood imminizations. So although tilanel may possibly play a role in worsening vaccine damage by, for example, reducing the blood brain barrier effects or increasing permeability of vaccine toxins, enabling them to more easily reach the brain, the actual poison that's causing the neurological damage here is not tylanal. It's the vaccines. Again, tilan al might be a potentiator, it probably is, but it alone is not the cause. That's why I have said that tylanl is the Tyler Robinson of the vaccine crime scene. Tylan Al is being made the scapegoat in this case when the real cause is vaccines. And I was tweeting out I was wondering if the company that makes tylanal will publicly declare that it's not us. The real cause is vaccines, but I doubt that because they're part of the pharmaceutical industry. Doctor Ben Tapper tweeted he said, the reason we have a huge increase at autism rates is not because of tylanol. It's when tyler is given to a child post vaccination, creating the perfect storm. In other words, the vaccines are to blame. The vaccines light the fire, and tiland all throws the fuel, is what he was saying. Children's Health Defense tweeted out President Trump and RFK Junior's autism announcement just set the internet on fire. Tiland all use in pregnancy is linked to autism. Mixing and overloading vaccines is linked to autism. Well yeah, but that's not what Trump said. He didn't really say the vaccine part of that.
Speaker 1: Uh Mercury, You know why is why is AI supposed to be so smart with its you know, command prompts When you're typing something that all has to do is repeat somewhere else. It can't ever, it like deliberately purposely changes the words so that they're all stereo Cury, Steo Curry. It's mercury, Come on, Mercury, allume him. He wrote that, and this is what he got.
Speaker 5: Lumineum be at birth. Trump and RFK Junior held nothing back. Well he did, yeah, okay, verbally they did. But the report, at least my understanding of the report is that it focuses entirely on tiler Dal. So while Trump an RFK, you know, well especially Trump was sort of off the cuff off script mentioning some things about vaccines, that's not what goes into the official report itself. So this, this report is actually a distraction from vaccines and tilerl is not the cause of all autism. It might not be the cause of any autism, or it might be a potentiator, that is, you know, a secondary factor here. But and look, I'm I'm no fan of big pharma, obviously, but I am a fan of the truth.
Speaker 1: And that guy was clenching his chest because he has a clenching his chest because he has a myocarditis from getting a shot.
Speaker 5: The fact that the White House and RFK Jr. Are distracting us from the elephant in the room, which is mr and A vaccines and other vaccines, and that's the elephant.
Speaker 1: In the room, all of them.
Speaker 5: But we're being told, look over here, look squirrel, it's a it's a tilet all squirrel. You should look here. It's it's a total distraction. And I think that rfk Jr.
Speaker 1: It's just very I use that all the time because that I forgot what it was called open season or something like that with the dog is like squirrel, Yeah, frustrated right now.
Speaker 5: I think that I think rf k Jr. Wants to say vaccines, vaccines, vaccines, Like when he goes home. I think he just screams vaccines fifty times, is my guess.
Speaker 4: No, but no.
Speaker 1: So he was built up to be this crusader and then once he got in he was everything but another dramatic and traumatic disappointment for the people who believed in him. Why well, because big people are scary. They killed two of his relatives already, one of them being his father, and I don't even think that matters. I mean, this guy has been kind of controlled out for quite a long time. I have a hard time believing that he was going to be anything but what he was, which is a major disappointment to the believed in him. And he piggybacked onto varrus Mania in one of their you know, more recent renditions of the book where his information was added to it. And he's also the guy, as I mentioned before, who wrote the Fauci book, but he's basically became the new one and they're not go anywhere near the actual problem. The schedule for schools has the COVID shot on it. The fact that there's a schedule to go to a public indoctrination in the first place is evil, absolutely evil. You can't fight the system with the system. The system is the actual problem. You can't correct it or fix it. It has to be replaced.
Speaker 5: Poltical reasons, probably related to Susie Wiles, his controller, et cetera. He's not allowed to save vaccines. There would be too much push back.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know. I don't agree with like like he's dying to say the right thing. I don't think that's I don't think that's a factor. Mister McDonald's eater on the plane.
Speaker 5: Too many senators that would be outraged, and he needs more evidence to save vaccines.
Speaker 1: Although I do think that how much money did he get from Masonic uh McDonald's to have to have that photo taken of him and Trump eating McDonald's because that's what millionaires do. Billionaires they eat McDonald's. Of course, in RFK Junior's when when Trump does something, he throws a party, he gets everybody McDonald's.
Speaker 5: That's disgusting art and mind. He wants to save vaccines. I can almost see him making the.
Speaker 1: On his see he's going off on a tangent here that I don't agree with lips.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 1: You know, like I said, I'm friends with Mike, but this is not something and this is to me. I think it's wish for thinking or something else.
Speaker 5: This just wants to come out. I can see it, but so far it's not allowed to come out. Okay, Now does Thailand all cause liver damage? Yes, in many cases it does, and again especially when combined with alcohol. However, as I've mentioned before, there is a very simple protection mechanism for this, and it's a molecule called glycerizin, and it's found you know, you know you do.
Speaker 1: You don't take tile now licorice root. You can also milk thistle for your liver itself, for liver health.
Speaker 5: Which is a common herb, and it's an herb that's used in traditional Chinese medicine, and if you want to know the details about it, just go to our AI engine at brytion dot ai because it will tell you all about glycerizin. It'll even teach you how to spell that word, which is a very tricky word to spell.
Speaker 1: I can, so just so you know, there's two types of glyceriasin. There's one that has another subletter on it that means it's been like basically denatured, and you don't want that because it doesn't do anything to help your liver or anything else.
Speaker 22: But if you go to that.
Speaker 1: Tribe Blue and you get the liquor root extract, that one has the proper glyceriasin in it, and it also helps with all forms of actual blood clots, not white things that they claim our blood clots when they're not. I went through this with my I went on a whole tangent of this that earlier today for the the live stream through Patreon, and I went through the whole history of how I came about knowing Mike in the first place, and the video I did where I took the part the five minutes that they cut out of Jane Ruby where doctor Artists says he doesn't trust the shot. He doesn't trust the clots he got from Richard Hirschman, but it was cut out because Stu Crew was putting out their documentary died suddenly. He didn't want anybody push him back on any of his claims, so he he edited it and mister unstoppable, unafraid and uncensored, censored. So that was That's one of the reasons why I know, I know, stud knows who I am and he doesn't like me very much. And Jane Ruby chewed me out and swore like a sailor on my birdy on post of it too.
Speaker 5: Messing it up. But it starts out as g L y c E R and then there's a bunch of h's and rs ys and zs in there somewhere, so you may you may need like a search engine to help you spell it, or just ask the AI engine which molecule in liquorice root herb protects the liver from acetamenaphin, or if you can't spell that, thilenol, and our AI engine will give you the answer and it's free to use again at Brighton dot ai. So if you ever want to take thilenol, I strongly suggest that you take liquorice root herb at the same time or before. If you want to drink alcohol, I strongly suggest that you take liquorice root to protect your liver from alcohol damage. And if you're pregnant, probably don't take either one would be my best guess. Probably don't take either one. Don't drink alcohol, don't take thilol, and certainly don't do them together. That would be very toxic, I think, and the science backs that up. But liquor truth can protect your liver.
Speaker 1: I think he's being careful because he's not allowed to make claims. Even though it's straightforward, you're not supposed to do that. If it does, if it affects them, the developing baby or the pregnant woman, that it affects you too. You're you're a living being too. It's not good for anybody.
Speaker 5: From the toxicity of these substances to some extent, you know, so use natural medicine as a defensive mechanism to protect yourself from these toxins, because you know what became a parent today with Trump and RFK Junior. As much as they probably want to say vaccines, they're not allowed to save vaccines, and so the government's not going to save you. The government's not going to tell you the truth.
Speaker 1: That part is right.
Speaker 5: The government is not going to ever point in the direction of vaccines and say stop taking those. That's killing you, or that's causing sudden death, or that's causing you know, autism or whatever. You're gonna have to figure this out for yourself as usual. Your health is up to you. And if you trust the government, then you put your faith in the wrong party. And for the people out there, sort of the mainstream, low information people who trust the government, who still think vaccines are safe and effective, and who trust the CDC and are taking their flu shots, those are the people who get the flu. You know, flu jabs cause the flu. Covid jabs cause covid diagnoses.
Speaker 2: Death.
Speaker 5: Jabs cause death. That's what they'refore. But you have to know to say no.
Speaker 1: And you need to remember Mike is talking to boomers, so he has to scale it down for their you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean, no about alternatives to tailanal like natural alternatives. I mean, there's like wild lettuce extract for it.
Speaker 1: It feels so wrong to say that because respect of elders, right, But there's a whole generation of people that are so embedded in this system that and it's not everybody, because obviously there's that respect. The elders thing is still a valid thing. You should you should practice that. But it's pretty apparent and pretty pretty quickly that not everybody was raised with the same values or attention to detail and intellect that there's been a lot of there's been a lot of damage to cognitive functions just by the simple whatever their their compatibility with bullshit they've been fed all their lives.
Speaker 5: Example, Uh, there's in some areas you can get KRATM.
Speaker 1: Yes, k r A t O M. It's not if anybody wants to know of a good source for that, I have link too. I take it. I have for the last ten eleven years or so, and I like it. It helps. It makes me feel less like I'm old and dying, So that's that's a good thing. And uh, yeah, there's there's a there's positives to it for sure, not.
Speaker 5: Legal everywhere, so check your laws. But some people use cray tom to treat pain, and I think there's a couple of different types of cray tom. What else what else treats pain?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: I know for like tooth pain. I've had this myself. You just get clove oil and you put clove oil on your finger and you rub it on your tooth or your gum line, and oh my god, that that makes the pain go away substantially for a period of hours.
Speaker 1: I would actually go into h the doctor glitten site and look for something about that, or ask him if you have that too, because homeopathy seems like it would be more permanent, because if you have to constantly apply something in order for something to be appeased, well, then you're not getting to the root cause of what's making it hurt in the first place. So something that can fix whatever is going on, in addition to taking the ninety essential so your body can heal itself, would be the more permanent approach to fixing it than needing to constantly take fractigenated nutrition. Now that you can look at fraction in two different ways. Either it's because it's a isolate where they take away all the other things that make it good, like you're only looking for one part of it, so you throw away everything else. But it's a thing as a whole food that makes it powerful in the first place, So you kind of defeat the purpose. And then there's the other idea of well you only take one vitamin or a lot of it and you ignore all the other stuff that your body needs. Well, that doesn't help, and that's also helps to strip away other things that your body needs and isn't getting because when you put too much of one thing in, it bonds to shit and pulls it out with it. So you kind of don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: So you need to learn, obviously, how to treat pain with natural methods as much as you can to stay away from these toxic pharmaceuticals. Whether or not you think thailanol is toxic or not, it can be toxic, but especially in people with let's say, weak livers who are also maybe taking a lot of other pharmaceuticals at the same time, which can compromise liver health or liver vitality. Now, the good news on your liver is that your liver can rebuild itself.
Speaker 1: The Doctic Gallyon talks about this all the time.
Speaker 5: Liver regenerates substantially. Did you know that even if you lose like two thirds of your liver, the other one third can grow back the missing two thirds and give you back a full liver.
Speaker 2: Did you know that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, liver regeneration. It has to have that property because people are killing their livers all the time with all the drugs they take, both recreational drugs and pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines and whatever, all the chemicals they're exposed to. It's a good thing the liver can regenerate. But when the liver does regenerate, guess what it's made out of. It's growing cells using whatever's in your blood at the time. So the contents of your blood determine the quality of your new liver cells. So what's in your blood? Oh, it's you know, it's basically digestive extracts of the things that you are eating and drinking, plus whatever you put on your skin that got absorbed in your bloodstream. That's what's in your blood. So is that good stuff or is it junk garbage stuff? If it's junk garbage stuff, like you've been eating a lot of canola oil, a lot of MSG, you've been going out eating buckets of fried chicken and whatever else. Yeah, you're gonna have crap blood and then your new liver it's gonna be crap liver. You know it's going to be like bad liver cells, and that's how people end up having compromise liver. Well, it's one way. Mostly it's alcoholism, but also.
Speaker 1: But you can get fatty liver just simply by not having the proper nutrition and being overweight too. Fatty liver, like your liver's fat, is the first thing that goes when you start to lose weight. And also when you lose weight and you're actually getting rid of the fat cells, every toxin that was put in those fat cells in order to get it out of your blood will then be released into your system and you can cause what they call flu lake symptoms. They call it the keto flu because when you're on keto, you lose a lot of fat cells, right, So when that happens, all the crap that was stored in your fat cells gets released. It's energy. Energy is what's in the fat. Your body can live off of the fat. It can also create its own glucose when it's necessary and needed, so you don't need to add sugars to anything. I know everybody's got sweet too, so do I. But when I was on keto for fourteen months, once the first four weeks were hell, I felt like I was coming off of a drug because I was the type of idiot that would get off of the elliptical after doing two or three miles. Now I do four every day, but I used to do like two or three miles, and then I would grab a piece of dark chocolate like a dumb ass and shut down my ability to burn fat, like just like that, like what an idiot? And then also, yeah, I would reward myself with an ice cream cone like a genius. Yeah. But when I stopped doing all the dumb shit, then things started to work really well. Like I was just looking at old videos of myself and doing rock climbing, and I was like, man, I didn't realize I was fat for that much time in my life. Like there were times when I got really lean, but there was also times I wasn't and I didn't realize it when I was younger. I guess I don't know, because looking back, like my face is dinner now than it was twelve fifteen years ago.
Speaker 5: Can just be a recreational drug abuse combined with a poor diet, so your body can never really rebuild a healthy liver. So if you want to support your liver, health. There are all kinds of things herbs, dandelion root, yellow doc you know, milk thistle, except all kinds of things. There's all kinds of superfoods.
Speaker 1: Look go to by the way, red peppers and hot sauce have tons of phido and micro nutrients in them.
Speaker 5: Our Ai engine go to Brytown dot Ai and ask Enoch what foods?
Speaker 1: All right? I think we're good with this one. Now did I leave this open? Let's click on this one real quick.
Speaker 17: Just vanilla shouldn't be our organic vanilla bean powder?
Speaker 9: Is uh?
Speaker 1: I did? I waited pure and often right now? This is the full one. This isn't the one I want. Yeah, it's all right, we don't need to watch this. That's all good. I thought he split it up. Yeah, this, this Alex Newman thing isn't the wasn't the greatest. I mean, they do say some interesting things, but I do agree with But uh, it's it's in the It's in the framework of a book that those the same liars, lying liars who lie also wrote. So it's like, why do you always divert back to referencing the very thing that's trying to kill you because they wrote a book and they told you with some God like they that's that's awful convenient, right that those are the only people that have anything that we can that we can reference what it has to do with God. Can I do a show on homeopathy? Hey, rom Minnesota. Tomorrow you'll be able to watch uh doctor Lynden talk about it because he does every Wednesday. So full show based on that. If you're let me show you something here real quick, sound like fire Marshal Bill, Let me show you something. So you can go by this link or this link. Both go to the same place, right, so you go here to my site, you click this one and once you're remember all right, one of the So here's his live Q and A session, so he'll be doing he did one today, and he'll be doing one tomorrow with me, but not I'm here on my channel, and then he'll be doing his own. I'll show you the schedule here in just a second. So eleven am on Thursdays. This one he just did eight pm Central time, so seven o'clock my time, and yeah, so there you go. And then tomorrow he'll be with me here at eleven am my time Pacific. And then the most recent one will always be here and you see like there's the but this is all for the members only stuff, right if you want to ask some questions or whatever. But on the same thing, you can go over to Health Recovery Protocols. That's a good one. Content. Let's see interviews Purit of Medicine podcast. There was one that was just the let's see if it's this one. I don't think it was this one. There's one that has his homeopathy. I don't think it's in interviews. It's gonna it's gotta be in one of them, though. He's got one with him and doctor bronso that is awesome. And there's one with the tenpenny Tenpenny Motley Robbins right there. Talks about copper a lot in the Surreal Plasm.
Speaker 5: As they do.
Speaker 1: But there's another one. I just I gotta find it. I don't know where it is. He has a four part series on homeopathy somewhere on this site. I just I'll ask him tomorrow, just point it out to me again. But it is up there somewhere. And then the Health Recovery Protocols, like you figure out what it is. Let's see if twoth thin is on there, maybe it's written in a different way. But any of these you can click and it'll either be literature on the or there'll be a video, and then also underneath the video it'll be something like this is what the mds will tell you and what caused it, which is they don't know. And then this is the homeopathic thing. But also again it all has to do with your symptoms. So if you have a headache on the roll on one side and not the other, then you need a different homeopathic. So that's that's why it gets tailored to the person. It's not a one one prescription type thing you know, fixes everybody, because that's that's allopathic thinking. That's the thinking that we're all just a bag of chemicals. And that's that's why it's flawed. That's why it doesn't work, all right, So let's go to and by the way, I also saw I also met doctor Mansa when I went out there to Salt Lake City for that red Pill thing a long long time ago. I got to meet him. I got to meet Scott Sarah in person, so it was it was a good time. Doctor Manso was a really good dude. Yeah, oh yeah, you know about nutrition and suppentation. That love doctor Mansa, but I need to buy his book to study up on about the body's electrical system. Yeah, left, leave, right remain is the first thing to remember. Right, lefty lucy, righty tidy kind of the same thing. But it's about the magnetic field and energetic pathways. And then you can, Yeah, when you use the book, then you'll figure out where to where to place the hands to have the energy if there's a blockage or you're not getting because even energy or or the information from your nutrients can be blocked if there's an energetic blockage. So then you kind of like jump at the circuit and then it'll right itself again over time, like five minutes or so. Then you move the hand if you have to. If there's a two parts to it or not very interesting stuff. It works. I've used it all, right, let's go back to this is the one I want to be on. There is at this one. This is horrible. Everybody. Viewer discretion is advised. Let's go see FTJ real quick. Michael, thank you, thank you, Michael. Childhood vaccine schedule today seventy shots. I think it's like seventy two. I don't know. How old you are. But in the nineteen sixties I was a boy. It might might have been five to six. Yeah, I think that's what it was. Even back in my time. I can't imagine. Like we literally left the state and moved away from it to protect our daughter. I was the one that was pushing for it more than mom, but she moved, so I can't falter for that. She was the one who got all the literature together, all the information together about how bad they were and why we went to the lengths of having a birthing a birth plan that was notarized that the people that were going to deliver our daughter had to sign, meaning, you know, saying that they would do delayed cut accord, skin on skin touch meaning they're not going to take the baby out of the room, no bullshit in the eyes that burns the baby's eyes, no trauma, no none of that stuff, and no Heppie shot, no bullshit. And then they brought us to another room and the pediatrician there was an old Jewish man with a bunch of buttons on his hat. I guess that was supposed to make him look less like a demon. And later on we had our or wildness check. And that's that was the time our first wellness check was my That's that activated Dad to say, we're getting the hell out of the state because we're two people. And I know what the state does to families who say no to shots. They rip them apart and they sent cps after them. So we got out of there. And I drove three hours to my store for for five years just and spend way too much on labor costs because if I was living closer, I wouldn't have had to do that just to keep her safe. So yeah, I'm well aware that they're strewed up stuff. Man, it's it's it's a screwed up world and it sucks. And this is one of the major reasons why I started doing this stuff in the first place. Was I thought, somehow, for some reason, when I was being when I was more naive, that if I just let more people know what I was seeing, that everything would fix itself eventually because people would be outraged and that would be that. But it doesn't work like that, unfortunately. And yeah, so here we are.
Speaker 5: Here, we are.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I apologize ahead of time, but this is what they are doing, right is this could be your baby my best one of my one of my really good friends that I've known through doing these shows for a while just had a daughter. Congratulations to him. I'm not gonna say his name in case he doesn't other people that know, but I'm just saying to say it because we're about to witness something very horrific right now, and it's just not cool.
Speaker 16: Is that?
Speaker 1: Just laying link there and innocent baby screams and pain and in Gaza. This is not war. This is genocide, a crime against childhood and community. But remember, everybody, they're the victims, not this baby. This baby must have been hamas. Here's a here's a couple of demons playing around. The source of evil is God, not Satan, says this guy.
Speaker 12: Yes something.
Speaker 1: Judaism, Satan is God. Listen to this guy.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: It's confirmed. Satan is is Saturn. I mean yeah, and Judaism Saturn is God is God not Satan. Right, an inverted world, that's true. Look at these demonic guys. Nobody's holding his fingers together. Everybody said that loop when they're fucking full of ship.
Speaker 22: This is what they do.
Speaker 1: That's kind of funny.
Speaker 9: Tests show.
Speaker 2: There's nothing did.
Speaker 1: We already see this one.
Speaker 2: I'm wrong with this.
Speaker 12: Man aside from the fact that he's a Jew.
Speaker 5: And look at this chot.
Speaker 2: How do you know he's Jewish?
Speaker 9: He's in one of the more expensive rooms.
Speaker 11: Being a good doctor means you have to open.
Speaker 2: Up your eyes.
Speaker 17: You've British home all assault, but you walk with the cane, So I sympathize with you.
Speaker 9: You know, a racist, But I know it's just a way of keeping people at a distance.
Speaker 29: So I'm not gonna say anything, even though in real life I would break the other leg his feet.
Speaker 9: Why so you can steal his shoes.
Speaker 11: I believe that's your people's specialties. His rub some lotion on his feet.
Speaker 9: Doctor, but pirate.
Speaker 5: Life.
Speaker 2: But how I waved money under your nose. Now you better get going.
Speaker 11: You've got to get the rest of your stuff out of the gaza strip.
Speaker 1: Mm hm oh do you want to hear this? This is horrific, everybody. Once again, this is allopathy. This is why we are dead against it. We'll be dead with it, one way or the other.
Speaker 30: So it's nineteen ninety three and one of the most disturbing episodes of talk show TV was aired.
Speaker 18: It's the Phil Donegal Show.
Speaker 30: One of the greatest talk shows in all of TV.
Speaker 1: History, according to whom who judges this and based on what lies and deception that they were able to feed the American public.
Speaker 30: Actually starts out kind of adorable. He's holding a little baby, and the mother of the baby is sitting right next to him, and the baby he's holding is actually a really big deal.
Speaker 25: There's more famous bench he ever wanted to be.
Speaker 30: A single photo of the baby went all over the news, and this was the first time that this baby was being saying. And the unique thing about the baby is that it's missing an entire.
Speaker 1: Arm right, and they're parading it around in dark mockery because now all of a sudden they're empathetic. These are the same people who promote this type of behavior, who don't think that there's anything criminal or evil about this establishment called allopathy, because guests who created that, that's the same sorcery from the Eden Knights back in five thousand years ago when they're playing a real Farmachia and our Gothic ancestors beat them down and broke them up for a while. This is the same shit this follows them. It's part of their sorcery, is the Pharmachia is the torturing and destruction of all living things that aren't part of the cult.
Speaker 25: She's lost an arm to be sure.
Speaker 3: How did this.
Speaker 30: Happen and the reason why is where the scit's disturbing. I was sent this article from Carol Novelli at Live Action News. So writes how the mom when she was pregnant, actually went to get an abortion for the baby. She went to New York to see this abortion.
Speaker 1: So she's a demon too.
Speaker 22: Doctor Abou high up.
Speaker 30: The twenty year old mom is eight months pregnant going in for an abortion, and apparently they strapped.
Speaker 1: So she probably has some emotional issues going on, hormonal issues and stuff like that. But the thing that that was a good idea to bored a baby at eight months, she's a demon.
Speaker 30: I've turned down like with stirrups and she sees doctor Abou insert a dirty four inch needle into her stomach. Now she's going to change of mind. She said she could hear a woman screaming in other rooms in the clinic. She asks him to stop that she's changed her mind, but doctor Boo reassures her it's all gonna be fine, and he keeps going with the procedure, and as he's scraping around in her room, he's off an arm of the baby. He looks at the arm and he realizes, Hey, this baby's a little bit older than one of you guys told me. He stops the procedure and sends them home, and the mom is in so much pain she eventually goes to the hospital. We're about twelve hours after the procedure. The baby is born alive, but not intact. The baby girl is born without an art and Phil Donahue was one of the first to interview the mom and her baby. And this is where it's messed up because Phil donahue was an extreme supporter of abortion, and now he's holding this baby on the show saying, oh, it's adorable.
Speaker 1: And dark mockery.
Speaker 30: This baby's gonna be a great addition to society. Thank goodness she survived.
Speaker 25: We're proud to present it is very healthy.
Speaker 1: They have no conscience, they have no soul, they don't see. They're completely indifferent to the human cas which is I mean having empathy. So they can dance back and forth whatever way they can maneuver or leverage or exploit a situation to bolster themselves. They'll do it, even if it's in direct defiance to something they said ten minutes ago.
Speaker 5: Little girl who.
Speaker 31: Is quite obviously going to grow up to be a very very talented, performing, contributing member.
Speaker 3: Of our society.
Speaker 30: But if doctor who had succeeded in the abortion and the baby had died, he would have fully supported that in the mother's choice to have her baby murder.
Speaker 5: It's so sick and demented. This needs to end.
Speaker 18: So it's nineteen ninety thank you.
Speaker 1: The sound of fear children's cries under bombing in Gaza. So I guess I'll have to read this one. This guy isn't equal. Are these people? There are no problem?
Speaker 25: Thing?
Speaker 1: And then they talk about bullshit and they're things trying to sell cars. I don't understand this, but they show this stuff and then they talk about dumb ship in here like they're just selling that. It's not something. But it says a Jew who touches a corpse of a go away non Jew, we do not consider gentiles as human. The idea of soldiers of today, a Jew who touches a corpse of an we aren't know this right from the Talmud. These are children they're teaching. It's written only a human defiles, and a boy is not a human. We do not consider gentiles as humans. Do you honestly believe it? Those who wrote the Torah to you shouldn't do it with any interest to fool, right, great, the Jews never meant to fool anybody, especially not other Jews. Of course not. It couldn't have been that. It could have been to a doctorate more psychopaths with absolute new empathy, because everybody is beneath them because they wear a funny hat. Torah by Heart, Chapter six, MISSIONA, from page fifty nine. It's called that's the title of the Torah by Heart. Jewish source to Versus Judaism Towa versus Judaism dot com. All right, I love that. That wasn't what it looked like. It was similar to like wild.
Speaker 32: And crazy Friday Night findings. We just discovered, which we already knew, that your phone and iPhone specifically takes an infrared picture of you with your face I d every five ish seconds and we looked at it through an infrared camera, and it's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Let's show you.
Speaker 33: Okay, have your home screen.
Speaker 32: It's not touching anything, Okay, infrared lens on the camera. Boom, there was one. Two that's so wild, Okay, cover the camera.
Speaker 5: Oh there is another one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jesus mouthing.
Speaker 32: Oh it's trying. It's taking pictures of your finger. Okay, move your finger ready, boom, wild.
Speaker 14: And crazy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and yeah, we got onss of everything else. It also does, like I don't know, listens to you constantly, has a camera on both sides. There's no way to set it down to where it can't be observing something. It's taking pictures of you and then a red way because that's not sneaky. And what do they say if you own a cell phone, you're holding a piece of Israeli technology because there's spywear in it, in each and every one of your phones. Samsung is one of the bigger ones. I said, I think we talked about this in the last video or showed it. Because who runs us? Who owns us? The banks? And what did the banks create? They created Israel the fifty first day. Unofficially, the Brady one, the Brady, angry, psychotic little bitch brat who wants everything mine, kicks everybody else out of the sandbox or murders them to play with their target trucks and uh yeah, gets everything gets all the funding from everything else, because everything else is secondary or tertiary to the Monson needs of Israel.
Speaker 22: All right, Peter, this is funny.
Speaker 1: Peter Tie's assistant during his New York Times interview.
Speaker 22: You've been doing great so far.
Speaker 1: Just some way up questions, you see, they're joking. But this is funny.
Speaker 22: It's ahead, and let's bring this home.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 17: I think you you would prefer the human race to endure, right?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 17: No, way, you're hesitant? Well, I yes, I don't know.
Speaker 22: I I would yeah, yes, the answer is yes.
Speaker 14: This is a long hesitation.
Speaker 15: It's so long hesitation. There's so many questions play.
Speaker 17: Should the human race survive?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 22: Yes, the only answer is yes, yes, great, but fuck I.
Speaker 5: Also would like us to radically solve these problems.
Speaker 1: And what problems would that be? The human race being around in the first place? Dude, this is this is your This is this is the mind behind pay payment processing, right, this is the guy anything that. This is how they own everything too. If they don't want if they can't make something illegal, or if they you know, don't want to bother to make it illegal because they could do whatever they want. They just make us so it's impossible for you to sell it. They'll they'll they'll cancel you from a payment processor if you're trying to sell something they don't like, like eighty percent receivers for instance, they'll black elist you so that all of their other payment process or buddies that are also you know, spinning draddles and saying Havana Guila and all that shit, they're they're not going to a swinging chickens. They're not going to do business with you. So it's basically the same thing. If you can't make use a card to get the item, then a lot less people are going to buy things, especially on a website where that's the only option. And they do that with creatom too. They did that with me with creatim on my Hot Sauce website. PayPal shut me down and just up and canceled everything, and I was like, what's going on. It's like, oh, you're selling credem and so it's not legal. Yeah, but it's against our policy. Oh so you are a fascist if you really want to go by the the other definition of fascism, not the solidarity one and not the fighting against Bullsheviks, but simply implying our will to people. If you're should you have any discretion to that, if you're in business as to what people can sell, if it's not illegal, illegal by some means, why would you be able to have the power to shut that down?
Speaker 22: But you know what is he talking What is he talking about?
Speaker 34: Yeah, transhumanism. Human natural body gets transformed into an immortal body. And there's a critique of let's say the trans people in a sexual context or a transvestite is someone who changes their clothes and cross dresses. We want more than cross dressing or changing your sex organs, we want you to be able to change your heart and change your mind, your whole body, and then Orthodox Christianity.
Speaker 22: All right, Peter, you've been doing great so far. Just some way up questions ahead.
Speaker 1: This dude has too much power. He's too much of a psychopath. He's probably has a lot of you know, wave a semen pumped in this bum. I'm sure. But that's the mind that's wielding way too much power over every activity that humans do. Because remember, he's buddies with palenteer of carb, he's buddies with musk, He's everything that's evil and wrong with this world, right, Peter too, one of the things, one of the only things. But he's of a tribe. That's all those things. I don't care about that one. This is made up. This is so made up. This is so staged.
Speaker 9: Talking to me.
Speaker 1: Like she's she's You could tell this old lady's in a costume. This is like acting.
Speaker 9: No, it's not okay, that's not ro Put your foot down off of her chair. Who are you talking to you? You got him over? You are in the wall, Sit down down, thank you? Alright? Man talking to me?
Speaker 1: I mean that does happen. But you know, nobody ever gets where were they when the girl was gonna stab it in her neck? Vaccination? Vaccination useless and dangerous from forty five years of registration statistics. Elford R. Wallace LD. We don't need to really no to I have it, but I mean it's okay, you know more more feel for that fire. Smallpox mortality and vaccination. Having been led to inquire for myself as to the effects of vaccination and preventing or diminishing smallpox, I have arrived at results as unexpected as they appear to me to be conclusive. The question is one which affects our personal liberty, as well as the health and even the lives of thousands. It therefore becomes a duty to endeavor to make the truth known to all, and especially to those who, in the faith of false or misleading statements, have enforced the practice of vaccination by penal laws. I'm not sure what keeps moving on. I propose now to establish the folowing four statements of fact by means of the only, and then stops because they're going on to another page. Well, thus utterly powerless for good. Oh wait, wait, let's start from the top. There's Although this brief inquiry may be thus summarized, vaccination does not diminish smallpox mortality, as shown by the forty five years of the Registerrar Generals statistics and by the deaths from smallpox or are. And remember, names for things are just names. That doesn't make them a real thing, a set of symptoms. They put a label on it, and then they treat it all the same. Smallpox is eruptions of things that happen because there's some sort of toxin in your body, and the skin is one of the places that your body tries to dump shit, and you can die if you're overly toxic, but they don't. They try to address the thing that they can see rather than the cause. So it's stupid. And then oh, yeah, here's a vaccine. How do you fucking know what? You don't even know what causes it, and you're making up a concoction of poison to just further worse than the problem. Because this is a demonic cult and it always has been, regardless of the doctors who may not know that. I don't care what they don't know. I care what I know. Okay, you should care what you know. And that's that's doesn't it trumps anybody's Oh I have a stupid piece of paper on the wall. See look, I'm so stupid that for twelve years I always lied to and I believed it. Here's my plaque, here's my multiple plaques. Here's my license to do killings and maimings. Hooray for me. Yeah, pediatrician, even the worst. They go into business to give out shots because that's how they make their money. They don't want they don't want customers quote unquote, or patients that deny giving their children all the shots all the time because it messes up their averages, and they get lots of money when they appease the ball cult, saturn cult, gods of fucking pharmachia by poisoning as many goy as possible. They get huge amounts of money for that. Why would they get that, Why would it be if you're talking about profits, why would that even be a thing. Then you realize, well, it's not because of that. It's about a deliberate attempt to kill and harm white European people and anybody else who's not one of them. That's the that's the intent of all things allopathic. On your worst day, they poison you, on your on your lowest low. You're already, you're already injured, you're already ill, you're already sick. They give you more poisons, and then they radiate you with that with scanning diagnostics, and it's not just an X ray. They want to go for the five hundred times more radiation CT scan, they want to go for the MRI because that's more to this. The money is to payoff for the lower people who don't understand what they're doing, who just believe in the quote unquote science, which is a fraud. Science isn't a fraud. Actual science isn't a fraud. It's the fraudsters in science that have created a false artificial science that has overtaken everything and you're now you're not allowed to question it. Just like a cult. And you can call it the cult of society, you can call it the cult of allopathy. But in reality, at the very top, it's a cult of Saturn. It it's these people personified by the first mass that they put over their face called Judaism. That's the that's the main one. And then you have all the leaders in the Christian Zionists, you know camp. You have all the leaders in the extreme islam camp that's off Saturn. There's a black cube of called the Ka'bah in Mecca that was a Saturn cult worship thing before it became an Islamic thing. There's the freaking tephylin There's a lot more to it than just that Sabbatai Sabbath, that's all sadd You know, it corrupted Rome and John to mention the fact that this was a serpent wolf cult. And not only were Romulus and Remiss suckled by a female wolf, because that's there is symbolism saying that this is where those people came from, at least the ones that ran the show. There might have been some real ones in there. The verdict still out on Cicero with me. He might have been decent, he may not have. I don't know. There's all there's the lubricalia. There's a whole lot of wolf wolf from the Oh and by the way, the word Rome was used by the eden Kites. That was another name for them. We're Romes or ROMs. So Rome is established by people, but have a wolf totem cult symbol right as there as there you know, the found Romulus and Remus. And also they were back in the day with our when our Gothic ancestors fought this cult, they were called Romes as well as you know, we call them eden Knights because of where they were. Yeah, so it says. And by the deaths of from smallpox of our revaccinated soldiers and sailors being as numerous as those of the male population of the same ages of several of our larger large towns, although the former are picked healthy men with while the latter include many thousands living under the most unsanitary conditions, while thus utterly powerless for good vaccination is a certain cause of disease and death. In many cases. It can't do any good, but it can do a whole lot of harm, is what he just said there, and is the probable cause of about ten thousand deaths annually by five inoculable diseases of the most terrible and discussing character, which have increased to this extent steadily year by year since vaccination has been enforced by penal laws. Isn't that something? Vaccination itself a cause of disease and death. As has now shown, vaccination is quite powerless either to prevent or to mitigate smallpox. But this is not all for there are good grounds for believing that it is itself the cause of much disease and serious mortality. I'm make a kicked off you tube right now. I just realized smallpox has not been mitigated by the big It's too late now right, let me try to change the word now, Jesus Christ, I'm an idiot, all right. The best available records show that the proportion of death to smallpox cases is the same now, although a large majority of the population are vaccinated, as it was a century ago before vaccination was discovered. Doctor durin. In seventeen twenty three, the London Smallpox Hospital reports blah blah, blah blah forty six to sixty three and more words and stuff and things. It was long denied by medical men that syphilis can be communicated by vaccination, but this is now universally admitted. In no less than forty one hundred and seventy eight cases of vaccine syphilists have already been recorded because I remember they're just this is the allopathic mindset. A set of symptoms means this word that we labeled this. So therefore, anytime somebody presents with these symptoms, it's this thing. Even if they once said it was a sexually transmitted disease, well, if a vaccine can do it, that it's contamination of blood type disease and are still going to call it syphilis? Right, I have already been recorded. But there is also good reason to believe that many other blood diseases are transmitted. An increase by the same means, since there has been for many years a steady increase of mortality from such diseases, which is terrible to contemplate. The following table blah blah blah, Okay, we here see a constant increase in the mortality from each of these diseases, an increase which, in the sum of them, is steady and continuous. It is true we have not and cannot have direct proof that vaccination is the sole cause of this increase, but we have good reason to believe that it is the chief cause. In the first place, it is a vira causa, since it directly inoculates infants and adults on an enormous scale, with whatever blood disease may exist on an unsuspected in the system. The Metropolitan Hospitals have been in operation since eighteen sixty nine. During the sixteen years reported on to the managers since that time, they have received fifty three thousand, seven fifty five hundred and seventy nine cases of smallpox for treatment. Of this great total, no fewer than forty one thousand, sixty one are class of classed as vaccinated, eight hundred and sixty six unvaccinated, and the remainder as doubtful. The fatality of the unvaccinated and doubtful is very heavy, but this is largely due to considerations as to the people who are the unvaccinated, which have already been urged and which are greatly strengthened by facts now to be adduced. The headbook of eighteen eighty seven giving these particulars, has no doubtful class until eighteen eighty Before that period, the unvaccinated absorbs them all. As to this doubtful class we are why are there any doubts in this classification? The answer is that the vaccination marks on are on the skin, and the skin is the part of the patient most affected by the very bad cases. In the mild cases, the skin does not suffer much so topical reactions right to poison. Our hospital statistics necessarily give false results. But a still more serious matter remains to be considered. That it is a striking proof of the crude and imperfect evidence on which the important question of the value of vaccination has been decided. That the point in question has been entirely overlooked by every English advocate of vaccination, although it involves an elementary principle of statistical science. This point is that until the records in our hospitals vaccinated and unvaccinated, are strictly correct and properly is classified, it can be demonstrated that true results cannot be deduced from them, right, what if they just swapped them because of the result after the shot, thought're like, oh no, that guy wasn't vaccinated. The requisite comparison has however, been made on the population of about sixty thousand consisting of the officials and workmen employed on the Imperial Austrian State Railways by the head physician, doctor Leander Joseph Keller, and his results during the years blah blah blah. You see it on there, and that's the last one. Okay, So I brought some stuff. This push came on the heels of Darwinism to inoculate people to basically give shots and death shots to those who were not considered a viable for the future. It's a eugenics program. And when you understand that, it's not just you know, it's not a bunch of Gothic, Arean or European people making these decisions, certainly not them, but it's a cult that involves and includes some of them in their cult. Unfortunately, then you see what's going on here, and you also understand just how especially with pasture first the regender, then there's pastor just how wickedly evil the thing was pushed on with every single thing being a fraud and a lie. They used to call this one. I forget what it was called. Hydrophobia was another word for Rabi's and that was a complete and total fraud. But they completely overlooked Antoine Bechamp, who proved that these attempts and these the way to address the illness was completely wrong. And he explained what happens how it happens with the microzyma, and that this that he basically showed that the way Pasture was gone about things, nothing positive could come from it and that it would trigger a shock to the system that could reprogram Basically, he didn't say it like that, but reprogrammed the microzyma to think that there was a not only if there was a toxic in the body, but if things start dying around it. It would trigger these microzyma to think that the body was dying and it was time for it. It was a signal, right that it was time to ferment something else, which means starts to eat healthy tissue. And that's how you would die because your microzyma were confused and started producing things the pleomorpha. Theomorphic means they can make it whatever it was pleomorphic microzyma would then build something that was harmful to you unintentionally but could be corrected with you know, homeopathy, which they completely deny. Well technology, he doesn't give a fuck. Look at this fucking, little shitty little fuck you.
Speaker 25: Well, if you do, you want to hear my answer as he This is.
Speaker 1: How, this is how they're cocky. They're disgusting. We saw what they do. We saw the bloody babies and children, and this guy is going to be This is the one who produces the threat lists for the fucking idea and when they go through them, burn through them like that. Give us more, Well, there's nothing left, Well, give us something, all right. They just want to have an excuse to kill, and they want to blame it on the instructions. They were just following what is right by the computer, by their god, by their digital god. Because everything about them is artificial. They create an artificial perception of everything. They keep you locked in an artficial understanding of the world, and they have an artificial god perfect. This is what this is all the matrix AI, everything's artificial with them. Their entire thing is to create a world within a world. That's the panopticon, a panopticon of surveillance. Go look at Jeremy Bentham to get more on what a panopticon is.
Speaker 31: Okay, so, uh, I think the primary cause of death about Austinians. Okay, do you want to you want to hear the answer or do you want to go? Well, do you don't want to hear an answer?
Speaker 1: This is just a stupid game that people who don't have anything to say to to defend themselves play. Oh you don't want to hear it? You're a fucking what is there to talk about. You're a cold blooded murderer. There's nothing to argue with. You're being called out. There's no excuse or explanation for your actions. You're just a demon in a chair.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 31: So the primary source of death in Palestine is the fact that Hamas has realized that there are millions and millions of useful idiots that.
Speaker 1: Will I bet you she disappeared in the middle of the night, how much you want to bet? And she was probably uh raped it to death?
Speaker 25: Can we get security up there?
Speaker 15: Fag mostly terrorists?
Speaker 1: That's true, Yeah, because everybody's terrorists, even babies fucking's come back the tunnels that the freaking little weasels dug themselves. You're gonna blame other people? Do they not? Do they not dwell in tunnels? Here to the Shabbad? Not have tunnels everywhere to go snatch children or maybe even the four on one type thing where people disappear in the woods. Is that not all them?
Speaker 13: Damian girl was imported to Israel to walk in prostitutions. In every block you have an apartment of Russian prostitute.
Speaker 2: We call it Russian because we do not know to tell the difference between Russian and Ukraine.
Speaker 1: They both, which is funny considering Bolsheviks artificially created a different language and a bullshit history for Ukrainians, so that for the Ukrainians so that they would learn to hate their brothers, learned to hate their Russian counterparts, created an artificial division through awful propaganda, not to mention the fact that these Bolsheviks also murdered a bunch of them with a famine, and if you tried to pick up a spec off the ground, they would shoot you. And a bunch of that shit rotted and everyone got out of Russia. But people were intended to die. That was the point of it all. So not only do they brutalize the people there, but then they teach them to hate themselves. Does it sound familiar? And before any of this happened in Ukraine or in Russia or with the Bolsheviks, it already happened here as a result of the Civil War with the reconstruction. There's so many parallels. Oh, it can never happen here. It happened here first. That was that was what it was, the same entity that caused it here that then produce the same results, utilizing what they had already gained by conquering us, utilizing our wealth and our people and our manpower to fight two wars to solidify their control over more of the world and get rid of nationalism. You would think that if I know there's a benevolent creator, I know there's a God, and the things that I would say are probably on point with the story that we're told. You know that Jesus talked about. I would say all the all the ideas that would point to him being a nationalist would be spot on. To have individual individuality, and a lot of what the what they called gnostics would fall in line with that too, is that you have a one on one connection with God, it's your own personal journey that increases your nosis and that you're supposed to going on that you're supposed to, you know, live the good life. Basically, you're not supposed to be a hive mind. You're not supposed to forget about your own individuality and just seek the greater good? What does that mean? The greater good would simply be served if you want to play that game with cause no harm. You do what you want to do and have the freedom to do so, provided it's not taking away from somebody else or you're not harming them like physically. If you're not stealing, robbing, and you know, impoverishing somebody for the things that you want, then you should be having free rank to get do it. Besides an extortion tax on the road, what does a speeding ticket serve if you are speeding safely and not causing anyone harm. What's the arbitrary number to have to do with anything in the first place. Why are you paying a government for a right and making it into a privilege.
Speaker 2: Why is the.
Speaker 1: Infrastructure that we built to get our electrical water and gas to our houses being charge to us? If we paid for the infrastructure that gets us gets it there. Why is the most expensive part on your energy bill the delivery, not the usage, the delivery because oaves run everything. And if you don't believe me on the energy thing, just look up how many times Rothschild's named specifically. And I know that's not the only in the world, but directly roschilds own a lot of the energy companies PG and E. I believe, probably Niagara, Mohawk, I don't know look alike.
Speaker 2: And they won't speak Russian. We don't know to tell the difference. I guess there a fence if they either. So in other words, for us, these.
Speaker 5: Elides, we don't really know the difference.
Speaker 2: We don't know they publish.
Speaker 1: If they put the background music onto.
Speaker 13: That, you would like to communies and walk in uslay and cleaning or oy watching children, all kinds of jobs like this. You're gonna make one thousand dollars in month, four thousand dollars in Ukraine, better than a lawyer.
Speaker 12: So I don't money.
Speaker 13: So right away they lived to Israel, and as soon as they arrive, these gangstaal when some.
Speaker 2: Of them themselves are rushing or Ukraine.
Speaker 5: They do it for the own people and they take their passport and.
Speaker 9: They give us your passport.
Speaker 2: We need to make you the visa and the papers, and that's it.
Speaker 1: So they steal their passports.
Speaker 4: From the men.
Speaker 2: They took their passport, They take them to some place, they bury them in the basement for twenty years. They don't see the day of the daylight. They put plains guard guys with guns, and they forced them to be slaves over there.
Speaker 33: Some of them are married.
Speaker 13: They only came for two three months to make They told me they're gonna come bring back ten thousand dollars and it can leave two years after that. And their husband and wife and their children do not know where she disappeared.
Speaker 2: And that's all over the world.
Speaker 1: Israel. Yeah, coming over here and make some money, and then they prostitute you for twenty years and make you into a drug addict. He says. Some of these people are married.
Speaker 3: The US government is officially creating an AI database to take track of any anti Israel content made on media. This is considered post that you create, like, share, comment, save, favorite, or just watch for too long or watch to too many including sending it to your friends. This is all part of creating an anti Semitic pass force. Okay, that is designed to basically.
Speaker 1: Then what do you think is going to happen with this Kirk thing. Do you think they're gonna bolster that up. They're gonna conflate pointing out the devil's work if you want to call it that, or the demons doing evil shit. They're gonna conflate that with you being ANTIFO or terrorists. Just wait, just wait. All they need is thatttle, that little push into the door of acceptance, and then they blow the fucking doors off and it's a free for all. This is the cheka working its way into America. Not to say that they didn't already have it. Uh, you know examples of the checha in full force, like with Waco.
Speaker 3: Stop. It's designed to stop groups like Hamas from gaining traction in the United States, as well as stopping illegal immigrants who I guess entered the country need to be monitored.
Speaker 1: Nothing, there's nothing valid about Hamas. Once it started taking money from Israel, that was that. And once people were corrupted by it, there was nothing. There was nothing more there. And then you know, they were supposed to be some group to help support the Palestinians, and then they usually became oh they're terrorists because somebody said so. The terrorists said that the Hamas was terrorist. After murdering a bunch of you know, these innocent people, maybe they did become rap but you know, it's it's a it's a cause and effect thing.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 1: How many times did we hear about Libyan terrorists in the eighties. It was even made its way into the back of the future. Remember, they weren't talking about that because that's who the Jews hated back then. They didn't like a daffy. So the Libyan terrorists that they wanted nuclear weapons. They were all crazy people driving around and short buses, right, capturing and kidnapping scientists to help build them a nuclear weapon. That's what they were doing. That's what that's what Libyans were all about, right, sure they were. They had they had basically a paradise out there. They didn't have these crippling recurring debt bills. That's that's that is a protocol. You're you're you're basically renting your your electricity, right, You're you're renting all your other stuff, the recurring debt. But this is why in Libya, because they nationalized, there's that word again the mineral reserves in their ground, and like other things. I think there was like maybe diamonds and like that, but mainly the oil was nationalized. So the Gaddafi's regime or whatever you want to call it, and the regime has a bad connotation, so I'm not trying to use that like that. The profits that they made selling their oil to the world, they utilized to make their people stronger. So when the cost of creating and running government was satisfied, they had money left over that they shared with the people. Just like he talked about in his Green book. He wasn't a bullshitter. He wasn't, you know, saying one thing and doing another. They didn't have to pay for school, they didn't have to pay for their home if they went to school, and other reasons, they would all get free housing. They didn't have an election bill, they didn't have an electric bill. Could you imagine how much more money you'd have every month if you didn't have electric bill just by itself. If you bought a car, your government paid fifty percent of the cost. Gasoline was fourteen cents a gallon. Just before they blew up everybody, just before our government went in there and destroyed them. They would have been an ally to us if we were the country that we thought we were. Gaddafi would have been a friendly nation, the Libya would have been a friendly nation. And again there's our blood there too. Same thing with Iran and I Rock. Those are ancestrally and historically a lot of our people were there. They were the leaders, They were the ones who created their civilizations and gave it a direction, a positive one to go win. Doesn't really matter so much what the people look like if they're doing good, and it doesn't matter what the fucking people look like. If they're doing bad right, and if they're of an intellect above you know, your shoe size, they're probably not going around killing and raping and needing things with their hands. So there's probably something you can work with with the people who are of a higher intellect than dirt. So it's it's it's really discussing what we do because every every time we should have had an ally, the America should have had an ally against this actual evil that's infecting it. We've gone and killed it. We've gone and destroyed their country Japan, China under Shankhai Sheek. Well, we can even add Russia to that under the Zar Nicholas. And let's see who else we got, Oh yeah, the big ones, Liby in Germany, true nationalist countries, and I'm sure there's more a missing and if anything around right now. But anytime there's a there's a strong sense of identity, these people who want you to have no identity go and they destroy it. That's why nationalism and that's why I used the word identity earlier, an individuality, because you can't have that in a collectivism, collectivization cult that wants you to galvanize to feed the one thing they're fucking demon.
Speaker 3: From stopping them from sharing this kind of stuff, and then cracking down on hate speech altogether. This is all being created by Palentier, an AI surveillance Israel born company run by Zion dentists. This is also being funded by Donald Trump and the big Beautiful Bill giving a tune to two hundred and fifty billion dollars and then ten years of unregulated, unrestricted AI creation in the United States. That's good for all states that is restricted concerning to say the least.
Speaker 1: And this is all remember the technology for them to do all the things that they're going to do to you is already right here.
Speaker 3: In one big bundle, basically an attempt.
Speaker 1: You're scrying mirror, your your your your screen to sorcery. Right your scrying mirror here is also your biggest enemy.
Speaker 3: To stop anti Semitic crimes before they happen. Because if they can track all the things you like, share comments, say, or scroll through right then they know that you might be someone who could possibly do something that would be in the lines of anti semitic and then they can stop you before you could maybe commit a crime. Not even making this up. Now, what are the solutions to this? Because it's getting all why this is one of those things that I don't think we can hide from in the United States, we already have quite a bit of monitoring, but it's getting out of control. This would obviously directly impact free speech. And the solution to this is the same thing that it's impacted, which is free speech. I think that there should be more means, more people talking, more postman, more of this stuff. I'm not saying to openly be anti semitic. It's not what I'm saying. I'm saying to speak the truth. And if the truth is now being categorized as anti semitic, then oh well maybe you should untie those definitions. Okay, telling the truth, it's just telling the truth. It's just plain, flat out simple. You don't need to overcomplicate this. And I think the solution is for all of us to get together and continue to post. It doesn't matter if your post get one hundred likes, thousand likes, million likes. It literally doesn't matter that we all need to do it. But what are they going to do with rest?
Speaker 1: It sounds like he's steering us right into the trap though with that statement. I mean, I I agreed that's a thing, but there's other ways to uh to do things more stealthily. If you're going to really attempt to do something, you don't jump out in front of you. Don't jump out from the bushes. If there's an enemy army marching up the road and wave your high ends and say I oppose you, You're gonna get shot. So if you know that AI is tracking these very things, you say, double down on it. To me, it sounds like you're saying, let's get let's let's who you're working for. When you say that, you know, is that are you sweeping a big broom across the to get rid of a bunch of people off the off the chessboard at once.
Speaker 11: Is that what are you?
Speaker 1: Are you helping them make their lists and check them twice? Like what do you what are you saying here, Bud? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Everybody, that's a genius plan. That's not gonna work out. But this is we have.
Speaker 1: They have enough technology and weaponry that if everybody, all of a sudden it was classified and Dean bipolunteered to be a problem, like every single person, they would have enough people basically to fucking scare enough people who should be able to defend themselves to get into the back of the truck to get hauled away, thinking that there's some more way I could rationale my way out of here. I can reason with them and everything will be yeah, good luck. Oh you don't need to put your weapon down, put down like you don't know, No, just go in here and we'll reason with them later.
Speaker 3: A very hardcore attack on freedom of speech, the US comproment is it?
Speaker 1: This guy's an idiot? Yeah, this is bullshit, and this is the guy. This is that Max Blumenthal, guy like the last name should tell you everything, but he's the one who wrote that Garrazo article that I read to you guys, and of the oh no, it was the Sorry Charlie video. So here he is drafting some other shit.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 16: So I was just listening to the Tim Dillon podcast and he's interviewing Max Blumenthal.
Speaker 17: And oh my god, I'm just gonna have to play it for you.
Speaker 14: Does the President of the United States fear for his life?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 23: Yes, I mean, obviously he fears for his life. And I was told that he feared for his life before the two assassination attempts.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 1: Well, you're assuming that those were real ones. First of all, that's ridiculous and stupid. They were. They were public rituals to drop up support for Trump the super guy. And you know, let's all forget about the fact that he's Shabad Luovich as a twenty seventeen and also Jared Kushner is his son in law, that little freaking demon. And also he's the silver crown King of the Torah. He's there, Meshiak for now, at least, I mean, within.
Speaker 15: A millimeter of striking his head.
Speaker 17: I mean, shut up, let's not forget about that.
Speaker 23: I mean, just to clarify he doesn't fear for his life because of Ireland. I mean, I've been told, yes that Israel is a major source of concern for Trump. I mean, think about it.
Speaker 1: Israel, though, it's the very people sitting right here in this country running our government. You don't have to go to Israel. Israel is something that they made at some place else's it's not something that has it's it's not them ruling over us. It's them being bitchy and demanding. But it's this is a This is a baby of the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve. This is the cult and their power structure and all their corporate money and ties, and all of their devastating, fucking clandestine operation type agencies like the Basade and things you don't even know about, Black Cube and all this crap. Black Cube funny enough, because they're definitely not a seturn goal.
Speaker 5: What would happen.
Speaker 23: If m if he suspended arms to a country that carries out assassinations all across the globe, that specializes in assassinations, that has an entire wing of its intelligence services that conducts assassinations, including with household.
Speaker 2: Goods like pagers, would you not be scared. So yes, Trump is scared.
Speaker 1: And what I learned, especially when they're from this source who is acually, when they're all around you and people you don't know. This is how clandestine you know, spy craft works, is that if somebody is urging you to do a certain thing, you better I don't care how long you freaking think you know this person, know a person. These people are in your neighborhoods, keeping an eye on neighborhoods. They're in the nicer neighborhoods more than they are in this to your neighborhoods even too, because of people's ability to carry out things. If you have financial means, you're more likely able to think and take time to learn shit. And that's why the nicer communities, the suburbs are where you find a lot of these fucking plants, you know. So yeah, I don't, I don't. I don't see how you got to point your finger earlier. Israel. It is them, yeah, by by by extension, of course, but it's it's the entity that is them that makes them up. And all these people who are here, how many citizens are there, And that's just the surface stuff. There's the Masonic level of things. There's the Chabad level of things. There's all different things that we don't even recognize as being cultish in nature because it's the U N, the CFR, the A C, all these things, right, you know.
Speaker 22: So it's.
Speaker 1: And then all the corporations, the black rocks of the world, the vanguards of the world, These people in high places in these corporate monsters, these mega corporations, these CEOs. They're not just random people who got lucky and did something really good. They did it so well that they were able to build a great company. No, they were artificially funded by fake money to get to a certain level because they controlled that person. It's yeah, we're heavily infiltrated. We're parasitically lousy. We're lousy with parasites. Trump inside, I don't think there's a good bone or care in Trump's heart for any other human being besides himself. I think all the things that they said about him and little girls, it's probably true.
Speaker 23: Sider someone who talks to the who has you know, who talks to people in the Oval Office, people close to Trump, is that during one of Netanya Who's many visits to the US this year, some figures in his retinue Israeli eighteen.
Speaker 1: I see it in Yahoo Melikowski Miliukowski. I see him as just another worker bee for the for the cult. I mean, you might be a little bit on the higher level, but I don't know. I think when you get into the higher levels, you don't ever see their faces, or you wouldn't recognize them if you did.
Speaker 23: Placed electronic devices on emergency response Secret Service vehicles. The Secret Service found them and they reported this to the White House. You know, these would be emergency response vehicles that would respond to an incident potentially involving the president.
Speaker 1: What so does that mean like they blew them up or could have if they wanted to, you know, like they'd like to do with hospitals. I'm sorry with well, with hospitals, but also with ambulances. When they come to a scene after they've killed a bunch of gosins, then they then they sent a bunch of rockets and blow up the freaking hospital.
Speaker 25: The uh.
Speaker 1: The ambulance as well.
Speaker 17: Hell is going on here? So I was just listening.
Speaker 33: Uh yeah, it will knock your socks off. Thousands and thousands of pages. It makes what Chelsea Manning leaked look like, you know, scrawl from a sixth grader. So he revealed that the CIA has developed technologies to, for example, take over your car by hacking into the chip.
Speaker 1: Right, that's this is with none Uh what do you call it? EV's. Evs are remote control by nature. Like you have an auto drive, there's something you're communicating, there's an onboard computer system. This is very easy for them to manipulate. In China, they were either playing games or manipulating this stuff. They were locking people in, getting the the you know, the accelerator to the freaking you know max and driving people into walls and killing pedestrians on the street with them. They had no control over their vehicle. They had no control over the steering. That's one way to say, oh this person, you know, tragic, tragic, they hit a tree right right. But that's why I don't mess around with computers in my in my cars, I buy two thousand and four and before vehicles, and if I have the money, I'd get a nice couple classics, you know, preferably already refurbished, so I don't have to go hunting around for things.
Speaker 33: But you know, why would the CIO want to take over your car, to make you drive off a bridge, maybe.
Speaker 1: To drive you to a station, even if they're gay like that, like they did in a demolition man.
Speaker 33: Make you drive into a tree and kill yourself. To make you drive into an abutment and make sure that there's no way you can survive.
Speaker 1: To make you a killer driving through Louisiana, New Orleans and taking down things, you know, especially if they throw a flag out in the back of your car and then set you up. We're lucky with it, right, lock you in it, and start to heat up the battery, right over, overload the battery so that it explodes or starts a fire and burns you to death inside. That's an option. They can do that with the EV cars because they're basically sitting on a bomb.
Speaker 33: You got the thing going one hundred and forty miles an hour and you can't control it. They develop technology to to reverse your smart TV, to make the speaker into a microphone with the TV still appearing to be off, so you don't know that it's broadcasting everything that's being said in your house. It will knock your socks off.
Speaker 21: It turns out the prison camp was actually more like a holiday camp. This is the swimming pool.
Speaker 15: Yep, that's the one.
Speaker 21: Wasn't no way, I just scaped.
Speaker 17: Yeah, there was a proper hockey ring right here.
Speaker 28: Well, yeah, there was a huge sports field right behind those trees, and during the winter they've been a huge hockey ring.
Speaker 1: So they had a sports pitch, a swimming library, library, theater, what theater?
Speaker 2: Are you quite sure that wasn't people trying to tunnel in?
Speaker 21: Yeah, it turns out the prison camp was actually more like a holiday camp.
Speaker 1: Victim card expired. Yeah right, Well that's why they're about to victim car themselves again, and then they're gonna go free for all and America, mostly because there's cycles like that. Google underfire for forty five million dollars deal with Nanya Who's office to spread Gaza genocide propaganada. According to the report, the ads are managed through YouTube and Google's Display and Video three sixty platform or characterizing government document as hasbarah, a Hebrew term translated as propaganda. Records show that Israel also spend three million on ads with the US social media company x and two point one million with the French Israeli platform outbrain teeds. The Gaza Health Ministry said Tuesday that one hundred and eighty five people, including twelve children, died of starvation in August, the highest multi figure recorded the Israel's war on the enclave began nearly two years ago. How did they know? How do they know how many really died? If they're supposed to be separated from the the idea of soldiers got anywhere near these people, they would just be dead, The industry said. Seventy of the deaths secured after the UN backed Hunger Monitoring System Integrated Food Security Phase Classification IPC formally declared Gaza a famine zone last month. Yeah, but they won't let so there should be an actual war against Israel, just to break the blockade and with the presence of other people of other countries in that territory, these psychopaths had better back the fuck back a little bit and maybe we could usher them out of the danger zone. But that won't happen because this is all everybody is pinned down. Nobody is going to truly lift a finger or give a shit. Oh sleepiest way food like this, I know that person. Other Israeli Google ads attempting to discredit the UN and Gaza authorities were reported last year by Wired and Israeli government advertising agency ad on Google Ads Transparency Center from July attempted to accuse the UN of deliberate sabotage of aid delivery in Gaza and promoted the controversial US Back Gaza Humanitarian Foundation, which was established to bypass the UN humanitarian work and was accused of being a death draft. Another ad from they bomb people as they're eating. They poisoned the food when they give it to them. They used to drop poison food around children's schools in Gaza, and it was probably the West Bank too. But I know in Gaza there's no redeeming quality. There is no honesty or goodness in any of the things that they've done ever ever, And if you believe that there was, it's because you believe the false story that they've told you. And there's a whole book full of false stories that they probably incorporated Gothic Aryan stories in and just made them Semitic people called the Tanakh. I wouldn't trust the fucking thing they said about any of their characters, and that thing even existing because they had a fabricate a story, because they didn't have a history, because they weren't the type to do anything. All they do is murder and suck out the life of things that other people are. People establish civilizations, and when they drain one dead, these are the ango leers. They destroy what is built. So yeah, I would say that that makes them definitely the chosen people, chosen by a demonic presence that's in direct opposition to the benevolent creator who endowed us with the ability to create, not other people. Actually other people too in a sense, but you know what I mean, Like, we have ideas, we have innovative thoughts, we have a concept of fair justice, we have artistic ability. We have the ability to I don't know, understand right from wrong and care about the difference. We have empathy, compassion, love, a sense of family, of loyalty, and you know, all those things that make you a human. We create stuff, they destroy it. They most certainly, I one hundred percent agree that they're the chosen people. But they're chosen by the same demonic, freaking, witchcraft, sorcery, whatever the hell they're connecting with when they're doing their conjuring and invocation, they that's what chose them, or they chose to be part of that, that's what was chosen It has nothing to do with any concept that you would have of God, even if they want to call something God. They didn't have a concept of God until they met us. They didn't have a concept of a creation story of where it all started until they met us. Now that's all been co opted in its simulated into their their framework as soon as the Talamaic dynasty first one at right after right after Alexander the Great, and I bet I would imagine that there was Jews who poisoned him too, and poisoned a great many other people throughout history, because there were always the physicians, the pharmakia sorcerers closest to the rulers, so they always find their little ways to weasel in and get the trust of people, and they were always surrounded by the same ways. I think the astro Logos even talks about that. The poison this is this is something that the Jesuits took upon themselves too to be poisoners. The the poison quill, which would be like a vaccine these days, but you know, and the poison cup, so they're they're all about that. But anyway, when Taalomy talked them, they taught they taught a bunch of illiterate freaking you know, these weren't the Israelites. It was the Juda, the people whatever, whatever, I don't care. I don't care anymore. But these people who they conflate with Jews being Israelites, so apparently they're completely different. Whatever. I don't care. I do care unless I find out the Israelites were Gothic area, and I don't care. I found other Germanic people then whatever, But until then, I don't, I don't want to. I don't care about making difference. Is all you know is that they were scumbags. They were the ones that there were in uh northern Africa, in Grecian territories. They didn't know how to read and write, they didn't have a language, and in an ancient history and oh Hebrew blah blah blah, the eight thousand word, stupid and retarded language from the Stone Age? Sure?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Sure what they were? They were given a Greek education. They learned to think in Greek and write in Greek, which means it was their first language. And as soon as they learned, they started creating a revisionist history that put them inselves in the center and made them because they were envious of the Grecian accomplishments. They had to outdo them. It was one upmidship time. They had to draft the history that was more elaborate and outstanding than theirs, and they had to put that record out there because over time people fucking started to believe the bullshit and everything that the past was Semitic. After that, oh yeah, Sumer senatic, of course it was now there way have been those people there, but who was ruling it, who created it, who established it, who built things, who made things good, who made things orderly? We were always the minority. Our ancestors are always the minority, because we would come play someplace and make it and improve its condition. We went someplace, we made it better. I would love to see any history of you know, people in Africa making anything better with their presence, except in northern Africa, because then you have our people, which actually make up like Libya, Iron and Iraq at least in the early early early early times, and Egypt, Persia. So always our people, right where was it going? I don't care anymore. We create the destroyers what I was getting at, And yes, sorcery, okay, the guys of Health Ministry said Tuesday, hundred day, if five feed me, Okay, let's move on. The campaign began days after the resul block food, medical, medicine, fuel, and other humanitarian supplies entering Gaza. I was waiting for them to say that they were shooting out propaganda that the has bea you know, trying to collect money from the atrocity that they then caused, because we just saw that. We just saw them, Oh, send money and food to the gozens. Now, if that's not just some random asshole who's gonna go to jail, then it's these people grifting off of their own atrocity, which is not surprising. It's horrific. It's discussing, but it's not surprising.
Speaker 25: Good morning guys today again, I have.
Speaker 1: To just warn everybody. This stuff destroys my soul. If you have a little girl, do you do you want this ship coming in here? It's already here. Just a matter of time before they start doing the same thing.
Speaker 7: I'm in my grandpa's home in Gaza City and you won't believe what I just found.
Speaker 9: When I was drinking water in my cup, I found this little guy. This is the Southern Good morning guys today.
Speaker 35: I'm in my Grandpa.
Speaker 1: If you don't have empathy for that, I hate you. I'm plain and simple. You know the people out there especially. I mean, I'm not trying to be critical to people on FTJ, but if you say, so what the brown I hate you? I hate you, you don't get it.
Speaker 36: Candace Owens just exposed that Israel's net and Yahoo lied about the letter that Charlie Kirk wrote to him last night, one day after the tragedy. Netanyah, who booked himself a prime time slaw on US national television to read a letter from Charlie Kirk about how much Charlie loved Israel. Except that's not what the letter said, according to Candace Owens, who was a very close friend of Charlie Kirk. So now she's coming out in saying, nen Yah, who needs to release that full letter. Let Charlie speak for himself, don't put fake words in his mouth. And oh, by the way, why are you lying about this. You're the leader of a nation who's that war set in countries halfway across the world, and you're booking a prime time slot on US TV airwaves to come and lie about Charlie one day after this tragedy.
Speaker 22: What is going on here not.
Speaker 1: To make Yeah, we get it. So the night before the assassination, Charlie kirkmit with Israeli national Rabbi Kishak will Williki to discuss how to defend Israel effectively on campus. According to Wuliki, really because yeah, because you have your advisors with your their hand up your ass, because you took money from them, You played with the devil and you were too young to understand at the time that you were becoming one of their toys, which they can break at any time, if that's what they consider playing. During their conversation, Kirk was arguing for the anti Israelise anti Israel side, even if only you read it rhetorically. He was working out talking points, so he wasn't really exactly what's the word, Uh, what do you say? He wasn't exactly oh god, damn it, the word like. He didn't have an epiphany over what he was even though he had may have spoken out a few times. He obviously was going to revert back, it sounds like, and if not, then maybe this is all bullshit. I don't know. Maybe he was just trying to pease this psychopath because he knew that he was in danger if he didn't, and he needed to freaking start making them happy again because otherwise they fuck him up. Pretty good. Oh, he was right about that part. He was working out with talking points, playing the role of the devil's advocate, pushing on, pushing us on these issues, trying to sharpen the iron wool. Like he said, he was in a combative mood, which is good. He was preparing for debates and attacks. The rabbi added, yeah, and nice, most obvious. Do they love to tell on themselves?
Speaker 10: Your son has been expelled one hundred and nine times, Yes, but it's never been his fault.
Speaker 11: It's always the schools persecuting him for no reason.
Speaker 1: Looks like Glfredy Newman from that magazine.
Speaker 11: Your son has been.
Speaker 27: He negotiates at the ATM. He tips with coupons, then asks for change. He doesn't celebrate Christmas, but he installs a parking meter on his roof just in case. After his meal arrived, the waiter comes over and asks, is anything all right? He still clips the ridges off coins just to stay up on his skill set.
Speaker 1: He's already Is anything all right? Is everything? I just finally called it issuing this channel.
Speaker 27: When his son asked to borrow twenty dollars, he accepted it and lent him ten dollars. His favorite movie is A Few Dollars More. He's never seen it, he just likes the title. His hands have been rubbing together for so long he started a fire and a lawsuit. He causes traffic jams when there is loose change on the street. When he goes shopping, companies write io us to him for his purchases. Around other Jews, he's Jewish. Around everyone else, he's white. When he loses a debate with another person, he calls them an anti Semite. He's been kicked out of one hundred and nine bars and still blames the bars. He blesses bagels before slicing, and debates you on which shmeir is kosher.
Speaker 5: He is the most Jewish man in the world.
Speaker 6: I don't always drink, but when I do, I keep the glass, the napkin, and the receipt for tax reasons.
Speaker 17: Stay frugal, stay suspicious.
Speaker 37: Reporter Adel Hahmoud, writing in the major Egyptian newspaper Al Ahram of October twenty eight, two thousand, said that young Palestinian children have been repeatedly found around Israel with their blood drained.
Speaker 1: Right, remember, because this is antisemitic, even though that's not even a word that it can apply to a bunch of fucking European Ashkenazi Jews. But it's okay, it doesn't matter. Yeah, let's forget about that part. They never even have that language in the first place. They didn't even have their own fucking food. But we'll talk about that some other time. Yeah, that's all silly stuff. This has been happening throughout history and and Yahoo, when he would they said, you know, when he was having that interview where they were teeing it up for him, and he was like, no, that's preposterous. That's all everybody hates us as we're all they're all anti Semites, you know. They think they said that we were draining the blood of children and we were doing this. And I was like, yeah, and everything you said is absolute, one hundredercent accurate.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know the one thing that you said you claimed happened didn't Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 37: But anyhow, he reported these startling findings in a full page article called Jews make matsos from the Arab's blood. Jews in Israel regularly demonstrate that they possess this ancient hatred. Recently, Israeli planes drop bombs on a school for the blind and Palestine, and some Jewish extremists put a bomb on a school children's playground. Certainly, Jewish fanatics who commit such cruel acts are capable of ritually murdering children and Palestine as well. Romania, Germany, Italy, Poland, United States, Egypt, Syria, Portugal, Jordan, France, Russia, Austria, Spain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they always go to places that we are. You don't see a whole lot of them. You know, flood well, I mean the Congo. There's there's diamonds and shit, right, but I mean and lithium and all kinds of fun stuff there to exploit. But they usually just put their corporations there. They don't go populate places that are incapable of creating something that they can destroy. They follow us around, and it's our curse because our ancestors broke down their bullshit and stopped their cult from practicing for a little while and ruined their fun when they were terrorizing everybody from Armdia to Rock to Iran and further on into Turkey and everything else. They were stopped and that's what the British said. Why that's so important to read? And ever since then, what did our people bring? We brought not only the Maletheism which they hate because I hate we didn't we had a concept of benevolent creator. That's where originally came from. That's why they hate Europeans, right, they also hate farmers. And know, if you've noticed you being independent, it creates independence from the cult number one, it creates something that they didn't have a chance to poison. Number two, and it gives you something that you need, nourishment. But also it was because our people brought agriculture and the plow into existence during the time of the Edda as well that they have always attacked farmers. The Bolsheviks what they do and with the cash accident whatever they're called, they kill farmers and they did that. They went to the remotest places in Russia without the assistance of AI, drones or anything else or any other technology, no GPS, and we're able to find farmers scattered everywhere and murdered them wholesale. So what do you think they'll be able to do with the technology?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Do you think your little garden is your garden will be considered a uh make you that'll it'll make you. Well, you're already are in me to state like two or three times over now, but that would be another strike against you. If you have a garden and let alone a farm, you better not. You know, they can always drum up bullshit and put you to gulag forever, a bast deal as they called them during Lincoln that psychopath's time, beast deal gulag. Yeah, okay, one. I think the only difference there is when you work yourself to death and then when you're just in a box and nobody can find you.
Speaker 14: Nearly got your back my nigga.
Speaker 38: I know he wouldn't appreciate me saying that, but I don't care because it's one struggle whites blacks.
Speaker 14: Against the juice.
Speaker 38: So I you know, he might not lie, he might not he not, he might not like me saying he's my nigga. But we're all niggas. Okay, I'm a nigga, you're a nigga. We're we're America's niggas, we're the world's niggas. We're the niggas of the world. You know Israel wants to kill us all. We're all niggas.
Speaker 14: Israel trying to keep us all down? Am I right?
Speaker 5: S right?
Speaker 2: S right?
Speaker 14: Israel's trying to keep us all down.
Speaker 15: We're all niggas.
Speaker 14: We're all niggas here.
Speaker 17: It's okay.
Speaker 35: White black, cuban as, white, black, red, brown or yellow.
Speaker 38: We are all niggas. To them, We're all goim. So I don't care if you're a black nigga, white nigga. It is one struggle.
Speaker 35: If you're with God, if you're with America, I'm with you, the American people.
Speaker 1: This is average three and conversation after getting drunk with Bru.
Speaker 5: Rachel.
Speaker 6: A black man stabbed a white female refugee from Ukraine for no reason, and now people think it was somehow racially motivated because he said I got that white girl. That makes no sense, Brian. Do people not understand this man is a victim because he's black. You're exactly right, Rachel. This man is a victim. In fact, he's been a victim fourteen times. Luckily, every time there was an incident, the courts felt bad because he's.
Speaker 5: Black and let him go.
Speaker 6: Now social media is trying to paint him as some kind of fish's killer just because he's black. Oh please, that woman must have done something to provoke him, right, Well, obviously, Rachel, she's white. It's pretty hard to tell in the video. She appears to just be sitting there, minding her own business, not doing anything at all. But then I saw she's wearing a hat, So I'm thinking the back of her hat must have said the N word of something. Ooh, I think you're right, Brian. That must be why the victim felt scared and attacked her. There's only one way to know for sure. We have to speak to an expert on victims. There's only one man alive who could prove we're correct. So you think you can help us identify what was on that woman's hat, JUSSI, of course I can. I'm Jesse Smollett. Nobody knows victim. It's better than I do. I'm actually glad you came to me because I did a little research before you got here. It's clear that this woman provoked her victim attacker, but it's not because of what was on her hat.
Speaker 22: Then what was it?
Speaker 6: You should prepare yourself. The answer is far worse than you could ever possibly imagine that black man was provoked because hundreds of years ago white people had slaves. Oh my god, no wonder the victim was so violent. That woman was white and white people had slaves a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Rachel, Jews did that actually, and they mixed us all together.
Speaker 6: Well, I think we have what we're looking for. Rachel, a black man stabbed a white female red.
Speaker 1: This is interesting, just saying I don't know what to make of the rest of her account, but this is funny.
Speaker 9: Im.
Speaker 7: I'll say no on jerse On say Streets ill, I say after the graduate at the house, and they weren't for the Joan Banks, Hello, no big bja Ma son aint John Imo saying hello the puppet, But who are the real past?
Speaker 9: How if you didn't help alb like that?
Speaker 7: I don't say no Jose on Susy Street.
Speaker 6: I won't say I graduate of it.
Speaker 1: I can't tell if she's being sarcastic or not. Though I tumbled and kabala, the entire thing is surprise. Holdo, did I get to the food one yet? Where is that? I didn't do it? Some of the bitch Okay, it must be on this list. We went that direction. Okay, that's on that one. Anyways, go back to this. We've already seen this one.
Speaker 27: Okay, now you realize, you realize white people are probably only fifty percent of.
Speaker 12: The population of the world, No, eight percent of the population.
Speaker 2: Okay, eight percent, that's fine.
Speaker 27: And yet this eight percent, just eight percent, manages to dominate the entire globe. Yes, I'll come because the white supremacists were smart enough to use deception in a way that has never been used before.
Speaker 12: Black planet.
Speaker 9: They've been used to this honor system for doing with each other.
Speaker 2: Really, you can you.
Speaker 29: Up now now now, treta, and she just said that black people operated on an honor system.
Speaker 36: This is what he just said.
Speaker 29: That black people operated on an honor system. Okay, So if black people operated on an honor system.
Speaker 2: And what happened?
Speaker 29: If black people were so honorable, then how did slavery happen? You are saying that black people were honorable. So black people were rounding up slaves and selling them to the entire planet. Wasn't nobody going going in after snatching up slaves. The Africans were selling the slaves through the highest bid.
Speaker 12: So if black folk were.
Speaker 1: So honorable, say, look, there's some merchants here. They look like they want to buy some things. Let's see, I guess some beads. I guess some berries. Got a couple of pieces of for meat? Oh, I guess some people.
Speaker 12: How do we have a slave trade? Now, let me be honest.
Speaker 29: I don't look at slavery. How you all look at slavery. The entire all participated in slavey. This is this is the way of the world. If you're weak, you get conquered. That's just how the world works, this system of equality and inclusion and diversity.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's mix the week with the strong, because that'll make uh mediocre, mediocrity. It's probably something like that, right, The week would become maybe that much stronger, and the strong will be much weaker because of all the weakness, that the weakestweaks of the chain will be exploited and destroy entire society. Oh yeah, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 12: Those are Western ideologies. Those are white things. Everybody being equal, that's a Western concept.
Speaker 29: That's a white concept that don't exist in outside of Western countries.
Speaker 14: It doesn't.
Speaker 12: So this notion that black folks were honorable is absolutely insane. Do black folks seem honorable today? Do these black leaders seem honorable to you all, when you go to a black neighborhood, does it seem honorable?
Speaker 29: Imagine Tatana, she talking about honoring black people being honorable, and he was a pill the irony of Tartana. She's saying that black folks are honorable, and he was a pivot. But you see him saying that the white man was able to use a level of deception never seen before. He tried to diminish what he said earlier, that he's being dominated by the white man. No amount of deception that can be said.
Speaker 39: They can get eight percent of the people to dominate ninety of the planet. That's not deception, sir. That's called superiority. That's called I'm better than you. And you're saying that eight percent of the population can dominate the entire planet. That means white people are better than that.
Speaker 1: I want I want some. I want some FTGA love for this one please, I found it for you, all right, Jews love to spill blood. David Gerry Dice, where's where's the chat at? Guys? Come on support. You're looking at the cracker here, all right?
Speaker 5: Moving back, everybody else.
Speaker 1: Was still get rated like half of a second of the End.
Speaker 40: A teen want to contest to design a sticker owner in Chicago's men and in a uniform, but now says they won't use the design after all because they think it shows gang signs.
Speaker 23: Here is a look at the drawing.
Speaker 40: You can say several hands.
Speaker 1: Pictures that was gang signs. Must have been.
Speaker 35: About a heart.
Speaker 40: While some say those hands are displaying a well known gang signal, the devastated team says, it's a hand.
Speaker 1: Going like this and so you can see all the fingers. They're just going like this, they're in the air. It's a kid's ability to draw, and he's able to draw that fucking retards gang concerns in Chicago.
Speaker 17: That's completely untrue.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's I tried the best I can.
Speaker 9: I don't have nothing.
Speaker 1: I was trying to draw the best.
Speaker 14: Like he doesn't have nothing to do with little games.
Speaker 1: Herbert Polger just qualified from city sticker contest, sentenced to probation after stealing a car. So they're saying his downfall was this ship. I guess that's another mugshot from some other time in his life. But yeah, when you when you when you discourage somebody's creativity or their innovation, or their or their exceptional you know, attributes Like public school does. You create disenfranchised, resentful, on an uninspired people because it doesn't matter what you do, because you're only going to be judged based on the lowest piece of shit in your classroom, because everything's got to be equal. So they discourage brilliance, they discourage anything like that. That's why public schools are DeMont of death traps, like everything else in the system under the JS. The story stands as a tragic example how public perception, stigma, and fear can be real young person's dreams, not because of a lack of talent, but because the city saw danger where there had once only been art. Well, that's a you know what happened there for real? You know you knew what hands were involved there.
Speaker 9: It's the raincle Why.
Speaker 5: Fifty states one is reel.
Speaker 1: I told you there's a fifty first date. I told you. I told you they were the fifty first date. What I tell you, I wasn't trying to do the thing that the cityot's doing here, Yeah, without the screen because I don't like his face. The fifty first date. Look at the flowing blood going towards it. We're spilling out of the star of Remfan there. Yeah, that demonic star of Redfan, the Saturn symbol, the Saturn symbol, the fucking Saturn symbol, the ren Fan star.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 16: The State of Israel just posted this on their Instagram a few hours ago. Quote the fifty States one Israel delegation has landed in Israel. Two hundred and fifty American legislators will spend the coming week in Israel and experience it as it truly is.
Speaker 1: Really, they're gonna go and kill a bunch of gosins.
Speaker 17: By doing this kind of thing, which I guess is.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a they say it's a sexual act, that it's not even genue flecting. What do they call it? There was some other thing I forgot, But when they're bobbing up and down and it's all ritualistic shit, and they're not even doing it in the right wall, by the way, because it's an old Roman temple, according to some.
Speaker 17: People acquired for all US government officials.
Speaker 16: Okay, I just want to point out to everybody that since Charlie Kirk was not that there was ever.
Speaker 1: A fucking real temple anyway, because these are all lies. They fabricated their entire history in every single aspect of it, and then they wrote another book or somebody wrote another book based and tried to bring them together the Old Testament anew. But still I don't care. Like if Jesus really said he was from the House of David, then I would reject that person wholeheartedly, because he said he was he was from the House of leprechauns and unicorns. No, this shit was real, so it probably wasn't really what he said, as my point.
Speaker 16: Assassinated On September tenth, the US government has block the Epstein files release, pass an amendment that banned the Pentagon from boycotting Israel, proposed a bill from Marko Rubio to revoke passports for critics of Israel. The House also approves six hundred and fifty million dollars for Israel's missile defense.
Speaker 1: Why why are we paying for some other countries missile defense? Why did anybody ever ask these questions? Because they're the embassy. There's a whole state that's a proxy of this country in the place where this country, or at least its rulers. It's true, quote unquote government wants to control and devastate that territory. They're just using the shield of Judaism and using the shield of Israel to do that. But the is that, like I said, they're just the Israel's a mirror reflecting back what is here, and that should terrify people more because it doesn't have to come over here. It's not going to take a boat. It's already here. It's been here before, that was there. It just wasn't our time. Yet they needed at that time and period of time to after they got done murdering a bunch of us in the Civil War, they started sending us other places to get murdered for their cause. But it's the banks and their territory. They're playing risk, and they're using Israel because it's a positioning and utilizing all kinds of bullshit to tell us, why would the House, Why does the House have the the doesn't have the right to approve six hundred and fifty million dollars for what they would every other time consider foreign investment in military operations that have nothing to do with us, unless, of course, Israel was the fifty first state. Unless, of course, that's why everything gets taken away from the where the Europeans and the rest of the Americans live. It ain't even the same thing happens with the Bank of England over there in Europe. All the money gets taken out of their countries and ours and sent over to this place so it can be pissed away, funneled to child predators. There's a safe haven for child sex traffic for fucking pedophiles in this country, provided you're Jewish and a pedophile, which I pretty much is usually the connection anyway, there's usually both go together as it is. But why would we be funding this, Why would we be constantly giving money to them? Why would the Ukraine be getting a lot of money from us? And then that stupid little showmanship bullshit that they did with the guy who can't even put a suit on when he goes out because he has to look like g I Joe everywhere so that people remember that there's a war, the fucking guy who's an actor, who's a Bolshevik scumbag piece of shit. I don't know why they call it Nazis, because it's just a stupid term. Anyway, Jews made up the word. Well, they moved up the connection of it to Germans. The word was around since the eighteen hundreds, and we went over this whole thing before too, and what it actually meant. It's also in the book. I mean in the movie, the documentary Europe in the Last Battle. If anybody is on FTJ and hasn't seen Europe in the Last Battle, you're sucking up. You need to go watch that. You should tell you that go to band dot and banned by Amazon dot com or whatnot. So this is this is just more proof like they are the fifty first state period, that they're treated like that, there's no question about it, and they're prioritized to the to our detriment, to the point of our detriment, all of our money goes to them. We are living in a poisoned atmosphere, deliberately killing us daily, what we breathe in, what we eat, and what we drink. And then they want to come around and stab you with fucking poison, and they want to send you off to wars to die for their fucking causes. And that's just the tip of it. They also want to impoverish you. They want to starve you out, They want to destroy any business or anything you've ever created. They want it all They don't want you to have a home. They want you to rent from them if you're allowed to live at all. And they'll do this to regular everyday Jews too, because the one thing they hit more than agoy is a poor Jew, and by poor I mean not a billionaire.
Speaker 16: And as you just saw there, Marco Rubio visited Israel and now once again there are two hundred and fifty legislators in Israel at the fifty States, one Israel delegation being serenaded with Somewhere over the Rainbow, a song known as a Project Monarch trigger for mind control MK ultra slaves to activate them to do.
Speaker 25: Bidding against their will.
Speaker 17: And this is all totally normal, right.
Speaker 1: Ah, they don't. They can never do something without making it gay, Like do how many guys want to sit around here some fucking dude singing like, oh like, am I fucking I don't like that about church? Shit? What the hell would I care about that? Are you serious? Are you fucking serious? What the fuck? Why did that pop up? Isn't this oh bi shoot so it's a JTV? Why is it on this shoot though? It is shoots right there?
Speaker 25: The fuck?
Speaker 1: Let's do that?
Speaker 25: What is n mn good questions.
Speaker 2: So let me take a quick step back.
Speaker 17: So about twenty years ago, Lenny, welcome back.
Speaker 11: It's been quite a week. Jackie's still missing and questioning. Is still Hamas?
Speaker 40: That's right tonight, another six hundred and fifty million sent to Israel, Right, Jenny.
Speaker 11: That's right, Erica, we're here in God that we're standing.
Speaker 1: People are being questioning. It's still Hamas. Yes, if you question anything, your Hamas.
Speaker 11: Pushed out so the Chosen people can finally come home.
Speaker 10: Please help get off me.
Speaker 11: Oh sounds like there was some kind of explosion out there. Yeah, good, thing is just sand people, Jenny, Maybe get a reaction from someone on the ground for us.
Speaker 2: I am yeah, what is she?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 11: What he said? Right, Tom, I have no idea what he just said. Yeah, probably something sandy. In other news, our greatest ally just bombed Qatar.
Speaker 1: Whoops.
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 1: All right? So I know they're making that joke, but they're I hope they're showing it as a saying it as as a reflection on the disgustingness of human behavior in America when it comes to other people. Because human lives are human lives, You know what I mean? You know what I mean because and also, if you have no compassion for other people, why the funck should anybody have any compassion when it's your turn. You're setting yourself up for getting exactly what you don't deserve unless you act like that. Your children don't deserve it if you act like that. So I don't even like the fact that they're joking about that type of shit unless they're trying to insult you or insult people who act like that, is what I meant to say, or at least get you to think about maybe I'm a maybe I'm a kind of a fucking douchebag, you know, that type of thing, And if it doesn't trigger people to or at least alert people to their own subconscious and embedded behavior as to why other human lives are worth less than they are, and not not talking about people who are fucking scumbags and fucking degenerates and killers. And I don't fuck all those people. They should die. Yeah, one hundred percent. The low i Q people who like to go around eating with their hands and raping people should not be on this planet, absolutely one hundred percent, unless they're doing it in some jungle atmosphere. And you know, gang raping a gu So whatever the fuck they do, I don't care. Song is not done near media or my family. If there's needs to be a place for them, I don't think there really needs to be a place for them. But that's not the point. Like they're good human beings in all places, a lot of them. We probably have some sort of ancestral tie to, by the way, and it wouldn't be cool to be that much of a smug prick and then wonder who's gonna come save you when it's your fucking turn.
Speaker 16: Supposed to be the mediator of peace and now America has to decide how we're going to finish off the sand people.
Speaker 11: Let's go live to Charlie and Shapirostein. Israel bombed Qatar.
Speaker 20: It's like, maybe we should also ask a question, is the media totally presenting the truth when it comes to Israel?
Speaker 11: Just a question, you know that maybe we shouldn't believe everything the media says.
Speaker 3: Stick to the gohoislop where you'll end up like Jackie last morning, Shapiro Stein, tell them what it means to be chosen.
Speaker 1: I'm al bertley E pro Israel, right, and I'm not making any bones about this.
Speaker 16: I made you, and I'm a Zionist.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to pretend that. To say otherwise would be absolutely sillyception.
Speaker 11: The legacy media is like owned by the Jews.
Speaker 18: I was gonna say, Ben, you Jews own the media.
Speaker 5: Ben shut it down.
Speaker 18: Everybody say bye bye to Kirkberg.
Speaker 11: I didn't know Charlie was based like that. Yeah, I hope he doesn't end up like Jackie. Hello, this is Massad. Charlie's on at noon Utah.
Speaker 25: I'll be there.
Speaker 11: Good call producer Berg and other news.
Speaker 10: The IDF just got caught sniping sand people trying to get food and resources for their starving families.
Speaker 11: Check it out. Those people are literally satan. Yeah, you're talking about the sand people.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 10: Right, Thanks guys. It's a beautiful day here in Utah where Charlie is hosting a fair and open debate. Students are just arriving now, you first, Tyler. We're here at Utah Valley University.
Speaker 1: Where except we all know that that was bullshit because he didn't have anything on him. Even if they show the the OI with the big ass freaking ren fans star on his neck saying you first, tile HRes and yeah, we're gonna Yeah. The only thing that's true about that part is that he's a patsy, whether he was aware of it or not. This dude jumping up and down. Hey look I'm over here, I'm over here, over here. Yeah.
Speaker 10: For many are bracing for mister Kirkberg's new round of antiseptic Kirkburg.
Speaker 1: That's funny. That's funny. I mean, come on, man, the guy was from the majority of his life defending the very people that cause those atrocities everywhere in the world. So fuck him in a sense, right, he was chained. Well, great, he also empowered a bunch of people to die because you didn't always have those uh what do you call it. You didn't always have those beliefs, and you weren't really changing all that much anyway. But hey, here's a funny thing. They have all this as AI, and yet still you can't get the lettering right. This is something that you actually type out, and AI refuses to just listen to what you're doing. That's that's that shows something. It's it's a it's a big grudgement. Jake with two E's University with two eyes Fruto, which means fruit in a fucking fruity language. This is stupid.
Speaker 11: Right about loving Jesus?
Speaker 14: You don't even let me talk?
Speaker 9: What is a woman? Begot?
Speaker 12: What do you think of Charlie?
Speaker 9: Fascist?
Speaker 11: Racist?
Speaker 40: He should be not alive just for having an opinion, truly the marketplace of ideas.
Speaker 9: We need to thank God and turn to Jesus Christ.
Speaker 11: What do you think of Charlie? I love Charlie. Might disagree with Israel, but he's a good dude.
Speaker 2: We got him.
Speaker 11: Good luck with whatever this is. I'm gonna go this way. You should go jump over there where we kept the cameras on.
Speaker 9: You want one.
Speaker 11: The suspect is still at large. Officials say it could take exactly thirty three hours to let Mosad fly back to Israel. Good, so we can put that conspiracy to rest, right, John, that's right, And rumors say we should fight over whether or not it's the left or right.
Speaker 22: Good call that way.
Speaker 11: They won't notice and end up antiseptic. Look, you stupid gom.
Speaker 16: Just because Israel was the first to report his death, we found the private jet and Charlie was getting too big to suppress, doesn't mean we funded this one.
Speaker 11: Just ask most Abusa.
Speaker 6: We live in democracy and we have that right to bring them.
Speaker 14: Up and to bring them down.
Speaker 11: Good call, Masad. We're here in the so called city of tolerance. You're white racist, but apparently it doesn't apply to everyone.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 11: My klump of seals was made in the image of God. Not here, baby, not.
Speaker 12: In this community at ain't.
Speaker 41: Yeah, we're back here at Utah Valley University, just a normal day after last night's big debate.
Speaker 11: What do you think about everything that went down? Honestly, he deserved it for my gender.
Speaker 7: Gender clump of selves clubus am a black.
Speaker 1: Woman, one says, and hate with more hate.
Speaker 41: Honestly, if you just read the Civil Rights Act, none of this would have even been controversial. His opinion is discredited for being white.
Speaker 11: Aren't you white? I'm Israeli.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 11: I didn't realize people would be celebrating an innocent man's death. It's gotta be something they put in those vaccines. These people need God, right, Dennis, It's true they'd crucify Jesus again if they could.
Speaker 20: Anyways, rest in peace to Charlie And if you are still not following Jake g TV, you are a retarded little loser.
Speaker 1: There you go. Good way to close out the night. I think, oh here, no, no, I think they're just gonna kill him. So he's sitting right next to uh sam Hya. It looks like you're here.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 38: He has like an enemy's list of like two million people in Palenteer, and Palenteer came in on the heels of Doge. Elon Musk brought Doge into every department to the high rs, the Treasure Department, education, the rest.
Speaker 1: And a little too thoud in the background of music guys.
Speaker 38: And everyone that worked at Doge had also worked for Palenteer, and so when Doge left, the Palentiner people stayed. And what they're doing now just you're creating a master database that has your education.
Speaker 15: Records, health records, tax records, the treasury.
Speaker 38: Departments records, and they're going to be in one giant searchable database.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're not careful when you're trying to post something on Instagram. You used to do this and take tak too. They would just throw music out there and you'd have to exit out. So sometimes if you're not paying attention, you could end up doing that by accident. And you're like, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: For this administration with one hundred and fifty billion dollars budget fries, the ones that takes this shift from people to criticize this real and that's what people voted for when they voted for Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sam magis a little.
Speaker 38: Bit volunteer, is a CIA cutout. So in two thousand and one, after nine to eleven, they created this artifice. It's basically artificial intelligence or an algorithm to interpret these vast amounts of data the intelligence.
Speaker 1: Community where some glasses inside it takes all this smack. No, no, I think that's it. That's they just kind of right there. That's kind of a weird place to cut all right, we're good for dial I think we're uh, we've been on for a probably too long. Oh yeah, way too long. I'll disco skim across the.
Speaker 3: Ha ha.
Speaker 1: Watch how easily it desorbs your money sham wow, nice helling me my head. I moved myself for.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 33: There you go.
Speaker 23: I like that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to steal that one. Oh yeah, all right. Drunk takes late. Okay, there's only a couple more comments since the beginning. Here we got forty six peeps watching. I'm sorry, we gotta go. It's just it's getting late.
Speaker 14: Here.
Speaker 1: I still have to do the loved the cool and then go to bed, and I have to motivate myself to do that. Let's see what's going on over here on the on the FTJ side, I mean the rumble side. I don't think AOT is even on anymore. I'll check it though. We got Yeah, people cash out on and rumble. They have jobs. God' just fucking with you. Let's see Donna hughe Okay, so we were wee. Scientism is a if a real science disputes to plate the rest, attack him and humiliate it even ruined him. They're like animals, yes, correct, free tard. How you doing? My concerns with homeopathy is simply finding someone local who makes their tinctures on site because it's actually performed by bus system. Destroys water is homeopathic programming. You don't need to go through all that. And that's also a bunch overthinking too. That's not how it's okay. So that means that would mean that none of them actually work. None of the pellets that I've ever received did anything, is what you're telling me, which is bullshit. So it looks like Karen's talking about something. Oh doctor Morso told you what to try to work. Talk Karen, the touch is on the body and it worked. That's awesome. I'm glad to hear. What's this? Yeah, donna U had ready because it's only three channels. Why to the time? Pretty mass Adderall addicts for life with the dull digital dollars happening? Okay whatever, Chief from Boston. There's a lot of talkie talks in here. This I gotta go a little faster. Almost. Dudes really vaccinated and down. I don't know about that because they gave them cell phones, you know, so they can remind them relentlessly until they drive me and more crazy to them to go get a shot. Whether or not they'd be left and let in a building, they would definitely be. Let see the tent pop ups that they had during COVID where you could just walk up to the freaking kiosk. I call them mantic semantics. Dude. Yeah, fuck great care, Fuck great care. I think you might be in the wrong spot.
Speaker 2: Brough.
Speaker 1: Do not go anywhere near that fucking retard. She's an idiot, that's right, you know, boosting yourself out on the heels of freaking uh doctor artist's shilling as fuck those people. Yeah, that's not that's not good advice from and soda and in your nonsense about the homeopathy. I'm starting to film an opinion of you, and it's not a good one. All right, I'm done. That's that's there's this stuff there, Okay, so we'll go to right here, this is the gifts and go boom, there's a little video there. Now, gotta da see my hands. Look at there's there's it's good stuff. Then there's also my website which you can get to all the other stuff for Doctor Glidden and Doctor Manzo from and then Doctor Glidden's Health Solutions show all on its own. Is this one right here? So I'm putting all the past videos up on here as I get them, as I get time to put them all up. But there's a bunch on here now. The ones that were the first and second interviews I ever did are marked. But the rest of the m just kind of putting an episode order that doesn't follow chronology because it doesn't really have to. But I try to put all the Doctor Monso ones with him together in a timeline that made sense until you know, it got more complicated than it was worth because I had to pull them from the Internet to download them again on my computer. It's like through real real player, and then try to figure out because real player just puts everything into alphabetical order. So I'm like, okay, well, what fuck they don't. It doesn't keep the chronology. It doesn't tell you what the date was that it originally aired. So I'm like, I'm not gonna keep cross referencing. This will take forever and it doesn't make a difference really, So as I lead through that crop old uh, I'm also putting it on the uh the Spotify, which is the wrong one. Okay, on the Spotify here there's two different ones, the one that has the videos on it, and then this one is from uh spreaker, so this is just the audios, but this one here is video and audio. So I didn't know Spotify. I learned to Spotify. Actually, let's do that. So that's kind of cool. So I started putting the videos on that one. They don't really show it very often anyhow, So there you go, and I think we're good. What am I doing here? Yeah? If you're not familiar with the Patreon thing, over here in disguise the limits, there is an exclusive video here that I did earlier. You know you can tell I was wearing the same shirt. Yeah right, all right, and hopefully next time I apply that link to brighty On it'll actually show. I don't know, can I put it on there?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: Let's see. Let's copy this beach all right, get it soon, get it quick, because I'm gonna about to close it off. So if you guys run here, there it is on over ninety nine. Jesus, Oh, Katie is in the house again. So there it is at the very bottom, and let me see. I'll put it out. I can't put it on an FTJ.
Speaker 5: I told you that.
Speaker 1: So let's see if are we even still operating here? Let's see, let's see if we're still live. Oh look at that. They didn't laugh, Pianolphia. But I'm sure i'll get something going on. I'll probably tell me some bad things like yeah, you sucking put it? Uh City Rancher. Hello, Dan, was a little lot late watching a Lark and Roys video. We were here and looking forward to. Thank you, Dan. I don't mean to be mean, but sending your daughter to gymnastics is only sitting her up for lonely fans. What are you fucking talking about get the fuck out of my face. You're done. Yeah, that's nice that you start off with something nice and then you say something fucking horrifically stupid like that. She's nine years old and she does gymnastics because she's a fucking athlete. Okay, she's been doing it since the mom and todds when she was two years old. She enjoys it. It's confidence building, it's character building. She's not fucking flaunting herself. For fuck, she's doing fucking gymnastics. But kind of a six s. Only somebody with a sick mind would say something like that. I don't ever want to see you on this ever again. If I ever see you comment again, I'm gonna remove you, and I'm gonna fucking whatever else I have to do to keep you the fuck away. Don't ever freaking talk or think in that way. Only sick perverts fucking think and sick perverted ways like that. Only people with tendencies think like that. You're a sick, fuck you piece of shit. I don't give a fuck if I'm wrong. That was a fucked up thing to say to somebody. Good Night,