Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Thursday, so that means we're gonna talk about Bravo. I've got my friend here, Mandy Schlitzker of is this real life? My local friend? How's it going, Mandy?
Speaker 2: It's good. I'm so glad to be here with you. I know.
Speaker 1: Now. All of a sudden, as we just started talking, like I can hear the rain and the wind coming in. So if something happens or you hear something loud and we have to scream, take shelter, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, it'll be coming my way in like twenty five minutes.
Speaker 1: I know it's it'll be loud here and then it'll go to you. Because I'm in Virginia. Che's in DC. Okay, let's get into it. Let's chat. So the valley. Now here's here's situation with the valley. My friend Pat Hickey of Pat and Zyllan of Bad TV. He was like, I'm going to hook you up with this person's going to get you screeners. I was like, well, thank god, because I just ask and ask and I always get told no. Like it's just like sometimes they don't even answer me. But usually half and half half the time they're way back and go, no, we're not giving it to you, and then half the time they just go speak completely. So that's my relationship with Bravo that I can't help it. I've am trying. So he was like, oh, no, no, no, my person will totally give you the screeners. Well, that person wrote me back and was like, I'll put you in touch with the team from the Valley. Have I heard back from them? No? So great. Anyway, what I explained to this person was I record on Wednesdays. The Valley comes out Wednesday night, so when my episode comes down on Thursday, it's not really up to date. So anything that occurs on Wednesdays with Bravo, I would really love to get a screener. No response, so I guess that's a no. But what I was told last week, of course, we had the Valley with Danny acting horrible and La La speaking to him. But what I've told is this week it's like worse. So I'm like, oh, so I don't even get to talk about how it gets worse. Tonight they're going to have the pageant with all the guys, but I don't know what's going to Happen.
Speaker 2: Well, so Danny was supposed to be on Watch What Happens Live tonight and he pulled out. It was supposed to be him and Luke, and now it's going to be Luke and Tom Schwartz. Tom Swartz is always He's like, I'll just stay in New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm up for anything. Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. So Danny didn't want to come on after how he appeared last week, so I imagined this week he doesn't redeem himself, he had to stay. So I was like, okay, well, maybe this is where the announcement comes that he has also checked himself into rehab like Jack's. But no, he said he had a big important job, big important of course, voiceover job you couldn't miss. So anyway, why don't we discuss last week since we don't have this week to discuss. What were your overall arching thoughts about Danny's behavior last week.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad people are seeing it because I've felt it simmering beneath the surface. I think the first few seasons, Jax's behavior kind of eclipse it, and last season people were so annoyed by Janet that they weren't actually listening to the point that she was making yes and they were obsessed with the words that she was using. I understand that, but she was not wrong.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Ronnie drinks a lot, behaves inappropriately most of the time. I think the two are correlated. But I'm starting to feel like he's an asshole even when he's sober. Yeah, So that's sort of where I'm at. I'm just glad other people are seeing it. I think he's a dick, and I think Nia knows it, and so that's why she makes him leave early from events when he's starting to turn into what is it, dark side Danny And I don't know, Like she's got four kids to manage, why does she have to manage a fifth.
Speaker 1: It's it's rough, And I think she said it best where she said, like, on the one hand, it's done a lalla's business. But on the other hand, I'm glad somebody sees it, right. And I'm coming from a place of somebody who is married to an alcoholic in recovery going on is it twenty twelve years going on twelve years this year? So, but I've been in that place of Nia where you are trying to like everything's okay, Like look over here, don't look over here, or you're trying to mitigate the situation, always like let's keep this here so it doesn't escalate, right, keep him happy so he doesn't get mad. But the problem here is like you can't tell what he's going to get mad about. Who do he would get mad about his wig place when he's dressing up as a pageant queen, and like why would that? You know what I mean? It is like comical, right, is comical whenever they're fighting in costume. It's comical when there's some sort of problem on these shows and somebody's in a dumb outfit. Right, But yeah, his behavior towards her, And again people say, and this is such a great point. If he's acting like that not only in public but on camera, Yeah, how does he act when they're at home alone and it's not in public and there's no camera. I mean, I think it's worse.
Speaker 2: One thing I will say on Danny's behalf is I understand why he was frustrated because they paid for this babysitter or nanny or whatever whoever she is to come along so that the two of them could go film and maybe enjoy themselves Unfortunately, their daughter doesn't seem to be able to take a bottle. And I also have a feeling that part of Nia's postpartum is not wanting to separate from her child. I think she sometimes uses the feeding thing as an excuse, you know, and that's totally understandable from her point of view, right, But he's kind of like, we have this person that's willing to take care of the baby, and you're not letting them, Like you're late because you were putting the baby down. She could have put the baby down right, like she could have, you know, done all of these things. And I feel like he was just getting frustrated. And that was especially on the safari. It was like, we didn't have to bring the baby on the safari. It was not that long of a safari. You know, she can go two hours without having the boob and you know, and so now you're complaining that she's hot and you're making me help all, you know, get the stroller and everything in here, when really like we're paying someone to help us with this and you're not letting that person do their job. That's where I think he's coming from. But it does not excuse any of his being he is being such an asshole, He's been so unhelpful, Like he should be able to read the room and see that his wife is uncomfortable leaving their three month old, you know, with somebody else. That makes a lot of sense. I think that's like really common for people after they have a baby to not want to be separate from them. And I wish that Nia was also to like able to vocalize it in a better way because Kristen is making so much sense. She's like, I'm afraid to leave my baby. I'm like, great, got it, understand why you're behaving the way that you are. She's explaining how she feels in such a real, raw way, and I think Nia is too pageant, like she's always trying to focus on, you know, plagueating Danny and making everything seem like it's perfect. That she won't just say, listen, I said, I would have you know this nanny come help us out. But now that we're here, I actually don't feel comfortable leaving my baby with her or with anyone. Right, yeah, right, that is like super relatable, and he should be able to know that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I felt like they really did not discuss the parameters of what the nanny would be doing beforehand. I think the nanny was there. I don't know if the danny was hired by production to help these two women so they could film, or or if the nanny was brought by them, And I think that's kind of unclear. It doesn't seem like their regular nanny that she would because she's not just like when her mom was there or something. You can see she's very comfortable with handing this baby off for that. And you know, she posted a mother's day thing where everything's perfect. Everything it was everything was she and her children on matching outfits, sitting by a pool and of course Daniel had brought me coffee in bed, and then here they are in their matching outfits and it's very like, okay, like I know this is paid spaon con Like I get it, but that's a bad look when okay, And then she posted right after like a day you know have people do day in the busy life of a mom, you know, on a filming day, and it's like get up at five thirty and go for a quick workout and then I did this and then and it's like and by the time you get to like seven am. Now she's getting the baby up. Now she's doing this, she's feeding the baby outside. Now she's gonna pump for an hour. Now she's gonna do like thirty minutes of homeschooling for each child. Now we're literally at eight thirty am, and Daniel comes in to pray over me for my day. And then Daniel walks out, and then she does another homeschooling for forty five minutes, and da da da da. And now we get to nine o'clock. So she's been up for four and a half hours, breastfeeding, pumping, exercising, dealing with all four children, and only one time between five thirty and nine am, Daniel came in the bathroom to pray over her. And I was so enraged. I was like, a pardon me, I don't understand. If five thirty is your t time to get up and exercise and all that. I understand that's what people want to do or need to do. It it's not for me, but that doesn't mean it's not for you. Great, that's her alone time and all that. But then also she's like after the five point thirty exercise time, while she's changing to go to get the baby up to feed the baby, she's listening to her twenty minute Bible podcast, and then also while she's in the car going to set, she's doing another Bible study. And I'm like, girl, girl, I just I think it's I think he's right. I think it is performative. So I'm not mad at her at all. I'm not mad at her. I know I understand why she does it. I understand why she does it. I understand that Danny's father is a pastor and they belong to this megachurch in La who's pastor his I got this from Kate Casey's podcast. Is the pastor's occupation is listed as pastor, author, clothes designer, fashion designer.
Speaker 2: That's their past Yeah, it's one of those sort of new ag churches that like it's like we're cool, we got we're rock bands, we love Jesus, and then like they don't overtly say any of the things that make Christianity unpopular with young people, which is we have a problem with LGBTQ people. We think that women should just like obey their husbands at be submissive. They don't overtly say any of that, but they covertly say it, and I think that, and I think that's what Janet and Jason we're trying to point out, Like Danny and Nia are these favorites of everyone who are fans of the Valley, who also like you know, Zach, also like Jasmine, who are queer characters on the show, real people in real life, and they act like they're fine with it, but like they really think these people are going to hell and it's obnoxious and they're just putting it all on to be on TV. That's essentially what I got from what Jason and Janet were alleging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that because Janet comes across a sort of a Karen or sort of unlikable, that what she said kind of got lost in the sauce, like you said, and I think that what we're seeing with Danny's behavior is listen, Jason was right about Danny. You know, that's hard to that's that's hard to say, you know, but Janet was right about Danny. And for him to drunkenly look over at Michelle and say, don't mess up your words is alcoholic. I was like, you can't even say alcoholic as you're so drunk.
Speaker 2: He's still so angry at being called that, which tells me that there's some truth to it. Like remember when Sutton was called that by deret Or she alleged that there was like you know, Sudden was drinking in the morning or something.
Speaker 1: Drinking vodka for breakfast or yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well look at this season, Sutton didn't have vodka. She did, she didn't drink much. So I think whenever someone gets like super frustrated, super angry, super defensive when it's related to substances like that, it's because it hits too close to home.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's definitely true. I mean you could think about Shanna Badoor. Her drinking has been brought up every single season. She has barely slowed down. You see.
Speaker 2: She's one to be like, I'm just not taking I'm not taking what you're putting down. Shannon Badoor will never change. But I think, yeah, and I don't know if she cares as much about the labels as for some reason, like Sutton really cared about that label. Danny really cares about that label, and so he is so focused on trying to show that they're perfect, and so is Nia and she is Nia signed up for this. She wanted a life like this, she views her husband as the main decision maker in their home. Yeah, she is not an equal partner in that marriage, according to how a lot of people other people would would say, you know, it's not as much of a partnership, but so we each have different roles. Right when it comes to the things like taking care of the kids, it's really all her and he's the one that just says how many kids he wants, and she's just supposed to what have them, homeschool them, all the things.
Speaker 1: If you've ever felt stuck trying to lose weight, you're not alone. Interweight Loss by Hers is designed to support you in reaching your goals, and Hers now offers access to an affordable range of FDA approved GLP one medications, including the Wagobe pill and the Wagobe pin. With Wagobe at Hers lose up to twenty percent or more of your body weight. When combined with diet and extra size, it helps you regulate your appetite, eat less and keep weight off. Plus well, gov is the first ever GLP one pill for weight loss, so there are no needles needed. Everything is one hundred percent online. Through Hers, you'll connect with the license provider who will determine what treatment is right for you, and if prescribed, your medication is delivered right to your door. No insurance is necessary and it doesn't stop there. Weight Loss by HERS goes beyond medication by offering access to twenty four to seven messaging with your care team and tons of in app lifestyle and nutrition tips like recipes, meal plans, fitness videos, sleep content. Oh we all need that and more. Even better, with the range of affordable GLP one options, HERS is making it simple to find an approach that fits your needs and your budget. If eligible, you'll get a treatment plan personalized to you and unlimited doses, changes as needed. It's weight loss designed to work with your life, your specific life. Guys, So are you ready to reach goals? Visit for hers dot com slash pink shade to get personalized, affordable care that gets you. That's f O R H E r S dot com slash pink shade for hers dot com slash pink shade. Weight Loss by Hers is not available in all fifty states. Will go v is the registered trademark of Novo nordesica as to get started and learn more, including important safety information, will gov clinical study information and restrictions visit for hers dot com. Y'all know what app I look at every single day Reddit. I used to think Reddit was just for finding information out about our ninety Day cast members, but now I'm on there for everything. I'll check reviews before I buy a new hair dryer, or if I need to look at some travel tips, and suddenly I'm deep enough thread about my favorite online game, Sneaky Sasquatch. Yes, I am probably the oldest person that plays Sneaky Sasquatch and goes on this thread, but I don't care. Reddit always has the answers for me when I can't pass the level. Okay, it's a game for ages four and up. I digress. Okay, you know. I get obsessed with topics like Billie Eilish or the Ploth family, or to read mpka's finances from Real Housewives in Beverly Hills. So I just love going to Reddit and doing a deep dive to find out what the fans are saying. I like to swap theories. I like to see their reactions in real time as the dramas unfolding on our TV. And that's another reason I like to look at things on Reddit. It's just real people sharing real opinions and real experiences, and you know, I'm one of those people. I'm on there and if you want an honest review of something, Reddit is always the first place to go. Okay, my favorite subredits are are slash Welcome to plotfil R, Slash Bravo, and of course our slash Sneaky Sasquatch. But I also love our slash travel Hacks and when I'm really into a show like Traders, oh my gosh, the subreddits are incredible. Reddit is the app for authentic conversations about anything and everything. Whatever question you're dealing with, whatever problem your stock gone, Reddit always has the answers. Download the Reddit app and get answers on our new season of ninety Day Fiance on our Dash ninety Day Fiance download the Reddit app today. Do you remember last season where she went to the plastic surgeon to talk about after she had the last baby, she was going to do a mommy makeover, And in my mind I was thinking that Danny at some point would be like, you, really, I don't agree with any of this. I don't think you need to do any of that, and he really kind of was nice about like I think you're perfect blah blah blah, But now I think we're kind of seeing that that probably is very important to him that she snapped back right away. Yeah, you know, it's very hard for anybody to snap back after one baby, much less four or five years, you know, one set of twins, like my god. So I was personally, for my own personal experience in my life, it felt familiar to me what she was doing, trying to be like, oh gosh, isn't this just so silly or whatever, and trying to appease him so that it wouldn't get worse or so other people wouldn't notice he was drunk or I felt that. And when Lala came in and you could think whatever you want about Lala for a thousand different reasons, and nine hundred are probably true, she was completely right to go in there and say like, I can't take the way you're speaking to her, and for her to be like, it's triggering for me, and then he made fun of her without saying I wonder why that's triggered. Oh, because she lived with the person that spoke to her this way, and that's upsetting to her, and she doesn't want to see it happened to another woman, and she's a very outspoken person. Lots of other people in the house I would give Brittany as an example. Could hear it too, And obviously Jack's talked that way horribly to Britney for years. Again, we saw on camera and Brittany said, nothing, it's not she didn't.
Speaker 2: Take something last year. Remember that same trip where Danny was like drinking in the closet or the country. She made some sort of comment about like Danny and Nia not being perfect or whatever, and it really upset Nea a lot. Remember when they were like, you're trying to Oh, he just fell asleep, he's missing dinner, Like, that's not normal. It's not normal to'll drink so much that you skip a meal.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not to drink so much that no one can wake you up from a nap. That too, Yeah, yeah, and that's what was happening there. And I too have been in that situation. We're like, I don't know, it's just so tired, it's you know, yeah, and then you didn't get a lot of sleep less night, just so tireding make so much and you start doing that, you know.
Speaker 2: And Brittany called it out and Nea was really pissed because it's sort of like, No, your husband or your ex is supposed to be the messed up one. I'm in the perfect marriage.
Speaker 1: I I don't. I think him came anceling on Watch What Happens Live is a great indicator of who he is as a person. He doesn't want to go, he doesn't want to take it. He's seen what you know. And Jackie Shimmel, who I love, did a great on the Bitch Bible, just a full takedown of him. She put it, she just put it on Instagram, was like, fuck this guy, you know? And I think great now again, we haven't seen what's going to happen on Wednesday night because we're recording on Wednesday. It happens on Wednesday night, and I can't wait. Because Kikim Monique posted like, get ready, you thought you were mad, It's about to get worse.
Speaker 2: I am just basking in my what is it when you like know you're right? Everyone else was wrong, just like I just everyone was so crazy about Janet last year, and I'm like, the reason you don't like her is because she reminds you of someone in your real life that you already don't like, and you're projecting. There's nothing that she actually said or did that crosses the out of lines. That the way people are reacting to her right, like she's not that terrible. She just irks everyone. Yeah, and that's fine, But they're acting like she's you know, she's one of the most hated They're like, she's the worst villain that we've ever seen. I'm sorry. This is a show that has had Jax Taylor and Danny Buco. Yes, Janet does not hold a candle to those two monsters.
Speaker 1: I think what the people are mostly mad about with her is that she said that he sexually assaulted Jasmine. She used those word Jasmine and Melissa. She used those words, and so I have to, you know, agree, if Jasmine and Melissa didn't say those words, that she shouldn't say those words. She should She can say he grabbed her butt, he groped her, He da da da dah. But because she said those two words, that's when people really turned on her. You're putting this label on Danny Da da da da da. You're the one coming up with dark side Danny all the stuff. Well, again, other than those two words that she shouldn't have said, she's been completely right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Yeah, and people are more upset about the words and the behavior that he exhibited, which tells me all I need to know. I think it's way worse to grab someone's body without their consent than to call someone out for doing so and using the wrong words or words that seemed too extreme.
Speaker 1: So we are I don't know what episode we're on, if we're halfway through the season or what, but we got to be film in that reunion soon, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I never know. I'm always like, where are we in time and space with the Fatles?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is getting better, though. The first few episodes of the season were really rough. They were dark, and they were boring.
Speaker 1: And now I don't mind dark. I don't mind dark.
Speaker 2: I don't mind dark too much. I do mind boring. I enjoy what's going on with Kristin and Luke because I actually feel like there's going to be a happy ending there where.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these two people were able to sit down on that swing and then come to a resolution.
Speaker 2: And I knew because we've seen them right, And and I really am enjoying Michelle. I'm enjoying Jesse separate from Michelle. I think Lacey is an interesting character.
Speaker 1: I think Lady's interesting because she hates him so bad, so actively, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Why why be with him if you like, are so annoyed with him?
Speaker 1: And why We've heard that she tried to get on The OC Housewives twice, so she wants to be on TV and this is her.
Speaker 2: Gateway maybe, But she also had an opportunity to be on last season and didn't.
Speaker 1: Right because I think because I here's what I think about that, because I know, like Andy was like, you know, she she walked onto a hot set and caused a big scene because she refused to be something like, I mean, Andy was mad at Jesse about that, and I was surprised that they led her on this after the way she acted. I thought the production would be like, well don't we don't want her around. She like ruined a whole thing. But I think last season she hadn't been dating Jesse very long, and the narrative around her was she was putting out season desists and this she fucked the guy from Baywatch, David Charvey, who is it unclear, But I think because that was the narrative around her, she didn't want to be on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard some interesting things from her that I've never seen on the show yet that I'm waiting to come up. Because the reason that she says she sent the cease and desist to Michelle was because she alleges that Michelle told people that Lacey was driving drunk with Isabella in the car, and Lacey was like, I have never driven drunk. This is defamatory and I'm not even on the show to be able to defend myself. Stop talking about me. That makes a whole lot more sense if that is the case, then, like her just.
Speaker 1: Being like, so, why when they had that conversation, why didn't because Lacey brought up the bad thing about Michelle? I know, why didn't Michelle go, well, you said this, Yeah, I have no idea why.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was cut, maybe it was edited, I don't know. But she said something more recently about that, and I was like, oh, that's the only thing that would have explained this behavior that she had.
Speaker 1: I thought it was interesting about the story about pushing through the window. The story was interesting because Jesse's version is I was standing there and trying to sort of get her off me, and she pushed me back through a window. And her story is.
Speaker 2: That she had told him that she was going to divorce him, and he was getting in her face.
Speaker 1: And she she defended herself.
Speaker 2: She defended herself, and like he would fell back or something fell back, but like, did it in such an exaggerated manner? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No? He said he was folding laundry. Yeah, And she came across the bed like Keanu Reeves and the matrix and like across the bed like flying through the air like a flying squirrel, and then threw him through a window. I was like, these two instances took place in different rooms, like what.
Speaker 2: And we know that he drinks heavily, and we've seen how he behaves when he drinks heavily. And she said he was drunk, and I'm like, Okay, I trust you. I believe Michelle's narrative over Jessee. And it's very clear that Michelle has for many years protected him. And I am just like, Lacy, you don't even know what you walked into because you're outing him essentially as being abusive, right, That's what I thought. I was like, Oh my god, he was really bad in that he was so angry with her for leaving him, not that he like and didn't want her, but didn't want her, yeah, yes, and we saw how he behaved. He wouldn't even like accept that it was over when it was over. It's like he had to be the one to say that it was over, which is why it's so wild that he had to have control of the narrative and everything. And then now he's in a relationship where he has no control, and I'm like, it just doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she'll dump him.
Speaker 2: It's fascinating to watch though, and he's also like he's working on himself a little.
Speaker 1: Okay, iaby, I'm fascinated by Michelle dating Doctor Dre and I actally cannot wait for that to either come up on the show or come up on the reunion because, like, listen, I don't I don't know if Doctor Dre was like the best husband to his first wife, but she did get like twenty billion dollars or something crazy, and he still has twenty billion left. So even if she's dating him casually, that's quite a ball or move, you know.
Speaker 2: It is, but which is what I thought at first. And then a bunch of my listeners reached out and they're like, you know, he has a history of violence against women. And I was like this, I'm saying, I don't think he is, Like, no, I didn't know that husband, and I don't think it was just his wife. I think it was like other women. Well I mean, I mean, hey, when he was, you know, an act stuff that didn't make it into the movie straight out of Compton because he was part of I was like, oh, I didn't. I just didn't. I don't know. I you know, some of the stuff happened like when I was very very young, So I missed it. And uh yeah, So I think she chooses poorly. She is chosen poorly with Mary and Jesse. She chose poorly to date that guy Aaron and doctor dra also doesn't seem to be the best decision. But like Tarantino, that also seems to be a poor decision. Like she just seems to like pick guys that have a history of behaving not great.
Speaker 1: Well maybe doctor Drell like buyre a house or something. It's sent her on her way. Okay, Well, anyway, I'm fascinated by that, so I am too. All right, let's talk about Real Housewives of Atlanta. So this week they are still in Dallas, Yes, Yes, it seemed to be really far outside of Dallas though at the like compounds they're staying at, Yes, don't they like It's like all their time is spent in a sprinter van going to and Yes, likes away. So I do think at the dinner that they went to and Porscha was picking all around the oysters and talking about the oysters. Now that we know why Ky Michelle was upset. She explained that seven years ago an x of hers had done a a rumor that was similar to the joe An krupa Um, saying that her Lady Regions smelled or didn't look good or something. Seven years ago, there was this rumor. Now she's a she's a pop artist, and you know, people will come out of the woodwork and they date you, then they'll come up with something to say about you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's that's the world we live in, right. But of course none of us would have ever known that rumor. But it seems that behind the scenes some of the girls were like, ooh, we should bring up this or that to give you know, to give something to talk about. And that's I think now knowing that part that that is why Portia was doing that because people were like, why is she doing that? That's so weird, and she kept saying this is one clean vagina and whatever, and people are like, gross, what are you talking about? Nobody's ever hurt, Like it made no sense, and everybody at the table looked confused and Drew except for Drew, And that's when came Michelle got upset and then she said there was this rumor, and I think that's why. Now. First of all, I'm like, wow, that's like a long way to go from it a dizy to get there. But I do think that's what Porscha was doing. And I do think ky Michelle is right to be like, you're the one that brought me on the show, and we're the ones that have been friends, and now you're gonna do this to me. I think her kind of coming to the realization like, oh, everybody has a huge fight and calls each other the worst names and then two hours later they're fine or four minutes later, they're fine. I'm not built for this.
Speaker 2: But wasn't she on Love and Hip Hop?
Speaker 1: I think so. I think so. But I think that she is actually sort of like shocked, like wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute, So it seems like k Michelle, Pinky, Samia, and Kelly are like in a little alliance because they were the four that were outside people. Yes, yeah, I mean she Me is sort of new, but because inside talking was Cynthia, Porscha, they draw la An, Angela, Andrew, Andrew. Drew was on the inside crew and those four were the outside crew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. And also this whole thing of like everybody's always trying to stir up what happened between Shemiah and Porsha. I think Shemiah and Porsha came to some kind of agreement that, like, we don't like each other, but I don't want you to get kicked off the show, so we're just going to be in the same space. And I think that's fine. I think as long as you don't come to like a Theresa Melissa thing where we're not going to film with each other, we can't be in the same space. Then Shemia and Porscha worked it out. I think it's fine, but it is interesting, like Drew's always trying to stir that up.
Speaker 2: And Angela. I love Angela. I think Angela is one of the best housewives we've had in a very long time.
Speaker 1: I'm liking her more and more. I'm liking her more and more.
Speaker 2: Find her interesting, I find her funny. She can like take a punch right, and she can throw one. And it's just not like she's not taking anything too seriously, which I think you need for real houses of Atlanta. I think Pinky is taking things too seriously. But you so she doesn't like know how they roll and has to like figure it out. I think Porsha is a friend to no one. She really is a friend to no one, and she is incredible on television, and she is like the heart and center of this cast. And so I think Michelle's like, oh my god, this was supposed to be my friend, and now she's done multiple things on camera to me that made me feel horrible, one with bringing up a miscarriage and the other withy. But but Porsia is she treats these women like her coworkers. I think it is Porsha's world and we're all living in it. And if you have a close relationship with her, then you have basically have an agreement that it's Porscha's way, always right, and your needs are second, third, fourth, fifth, right. Same way with her mom, same way with her sister. Like she has to be the star in every show, and she should. She's fantastic, but like she seems like she'd be really difficult to be friends with. And so she's, you know, pretending to be so nice to gay Michelle, and you know, if someone's you know, scheming on you, I'll call them, I'll do you know, all this stuff. When meanwhile she's like, oh, there's this rumor about you know, you're huhana smelling good. I'm going to bring it up on camera. I'm going to allude to it in a way that you know what's going on, that a couple other people know what's going on, and that the audience doesn't necessarily know. So I'm gonna make you feel unsettled. That's what she likes to do. She likes to make people feel unsettled. She did a thing with Kelly, you know, like you know, you're sleep with a married man. Porscha slept with a married man and she gets kissed off when people bring it up. It's like he was married. He was married, like we saw married. You could say, oh, maybe he wasn't with her at the time.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We saw he basically steals someone's guy. Not like not saying that that's good or bad or whatever. It's just like a fact, and you can't handle people throwing things at you, and so you just throw things at other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole thing with Kelly and the married man and the married man, he said Dixume of the playing the marry man. She said, to watch what happens. She was like, I still don't know.
Speaker 2: She's like, we received tell me a name, show me a.
Speaker 1: Photo, Like I don't know who this man is, you know, and I kind of I kind of believe Kelly on this because I do.
Speaker 2: She she looked so shocked and confused when that was brought up, and you could seek Michelle like registering, oh wow, she's throwing this woman under the bus, and it's just like from left field, right, and so then like it happened to Cay Michelle with uh the miscarriage thing. And then when it's like, oh, she's like a sniper from the side. Was that what Erica Jane said? Savander Pump, I feel like that's what porsia portsia is like a Lisa Vander pump. She claims everything's a joke and she brings the things that hurt people, and she's incredible television.
Speaker 1: I did like that Andy said to it wasn't Shmiah, it was it was it was on Watch What Happens Live, and he was talking about maybe it was Kelly and he was saying about the about the room being dirty, about the room being dirty.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And he was like, do you want to apologize apologize to Cynthia?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean every they went to dinner, I pay for everything. I pay for every sprint event. I'm paying for these gowns to come in. I'm having this person come in to drip you in jewels. Like Cynthia killed it on that trip. And how was she to know that whoever cleaned the house with the airbnbfie didn't get the guest house like she She got it fixed as soon as she knew, you know, And they're trying to make it like Cynthia herself went in there and like pooped on the bed or something. I mean, she's like, I didn't know. I fixed it as soon as I found out.
Speaker 2: You know. They overplayed their hand. It was dirty, it looked like but they overdid it. It was like they made it into this grievance. And then when she called them out directly and was like, you told me, I tried to figure it out. What else are you pissed about? They couldn't say, which really is like, hey, you put us in the guest house, meaning that maybe we'll get less time filming, and you're kind of you're saying that we're like less than we're not good enough to be in the main house, and that upset them. But they're just not able to say that, either because they don't want to break the fourth.
Speaker 1: Wall or but then they didn't come to dinner to film, so that was their fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was their Shemiah is one of the most annoying housewives to me. I liked her at the beginning of last season, and then I realized that she was putting on a show for all of us that wasn't necessarily the real her. The real her as someone who was deeply insecure and has always wanted to be on the show and whose husband didn't let her, and so finally something broke in their marriage where she was allowed to be on this show. He hates it. He never shows up to anything, and then he's not there to provide moral support to her. So she gets super close to Kelly, right, she has to have a friend. But she was listen, she was friends with Porscha and she got upset with how Porsia behaved and did not bring it to Porsche. And that's always a recipe for disaster, like, at least bring it to her. Porsia could handle when you bring things to her. She can't make any changes, you know. I feel like she's almost respecting Drew because Drew stood up to her and then brought stuff to her face and then was able to move on. And she's like, Okay, okay, girl, I see what you're you know, I was just I was just harassing you for the first four or five years you were on The show Man, you know, it's like it's so funny. It's like it's just funny to watch. And Smia, I don't know what she thought was gonna happen last season, but she walked into that with a very bad plan. And I find her really annoying now.
Speaker 1: I find some parts of her annoying. Yeah, she was on Watch What Happens Live and Andy was like, do you think it's holding up production because you got to have the wrong bottle look like your ass. And she is like, well, now I'm thinking that that she said it. I enjoy her wealth. I like to see extreme wealth on my television. And I did think it was funny when she was on. She was on with Rosie from Rhode Island, which we're getting to do next, and Andy said something about HVAC. He said, well, you're sitting next to the HVAC Queen of Rhode Island. And Rosie goes to me and he goes, no, Shemiah, her husband is the HVAC King of Rhode Island.
Speaker 2: And she roam in Atlanta. No, he said, island because all of the hbacs are from his company.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, wow, And she goes, that's true, we have all the business from Rhode Island.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is wild.
Speaker 1: That is really really so. I know.
Speaker 2: I love seeing her house, I love seeing her lifestyle, but her as a person I just find annoying. She complains a lot and she doesn't take ownership for anything.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, my god, I find some of the things she does, like last season when she was like barking at the table and stuff, I'm like Okay, all right, okay, everybody else, I'm good. I am liking Angela more and more, and I will say that a couple of weeks ago, I was talking to Amy Phillips about Angela's fan Angela.
Speaker 2: I asked her about that at Bravo Con. I was like, She's like eventually like she didn't seem like she's trying to make this a thing. Yeah, it's like I would buy that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me tell you that you can buy it here. It is. This is from Amazon. This is a fifty dollars portable fan. So you know I want one from her.
Speaker 2: I want to help her get out of her debt or her fanruptcy or whatever else.
Speaker 1: Is all it is is this exact fan. I'm just telling you, is this exact fan that she's been dazzled. Okay, I have it. I own this fan because you know, I have a million personal fans. I've told everybody one hundred times. You're watching on video, guys, I'm showing it. This is the best one. It bends, it's wonderful, you charge it. This is the best one. I have them all over the house. I have them in every color. They're twelve dollars. That's the best fan. Literally go to my Amazon link and you can find it or just look it up. This fan is extremely expensive. It's like a forty nine dollars fan. It does hold it charged for a long time, and it does use a regular USBC and it does have a button on it that does it like air conditioning where it's freezing cold.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 1: But it only points directly in this much of a space, so whatever. No, it's the one tiny you can't like, but like with ones like this, it does a big area. So I'm just telling you. I know all about Angela's fan, and every time I see it, I go, it's this fan that somebody be dazzled and I don't know how much she's charging.
Speaker 2: For the side when it was a ninety seven degrees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'd be good, it would be good. I saw one the other day that's kind of like this, but you could like clip it onto your shirt, not like the one that goes around your neck a little circle. You clip it on and it blows right up with your face. I was like, that's a good idea. Yeah, listen, guys, lady is of a certain age. You don't come at me with a personal fan.
Speaker 2: I know all about it, Honestly, anyone in DC in the summer, well, I want.
Speaker 1: To be sippy, So yeah, Okay, anyway, I'm just letting you know that Angela's fan not that special, but I'll probably buy it.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why she's like not super into getting this produced and all of it.
Speaker 1: If it's fifty dollars on Amazon, this fan.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would pay. I'd pay like seventy five to eighty just for a one that says Fangela.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get it, but it's heavy and to drop into your purse all the all the dazzles are gonna come off. I'm telling you it's not worth it, Okay, but not probably still buy one. If there's a booth of Brava kan, I'll still buy it.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Rhode Island, let's talk about it, Okay. First, all this week I loved the scene with Joellen's mom. It was so interesting to me that the one sister her Joel and sister the whole time is going it's okay, we know you did your best, and Joellen's like, you put me in a reform school and I didn't even drink. You'd put me in a reform school because I had boobs and the mom and the and the mom was like, I know, that's terrible, and the sisters like you did the best you could. Mom. I was like, oh my god, the sister is.
Speaker 2: The enabler, although I think that they still have a different like how Joellen things things happened is different how her mom, because her mom was like, I had to do something about the lying, and I I think she thought Joellen was lying about who she was with and whether she was promiscuous or not the reasons like a child, yes, exactly, but in her mom's mind this was like a big problem. And so it's I don't know how if I was Joel and how I would be able to move on with my mom if my mom still had her own version of events that was like factually inaccurate.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I think that's why mom this happened. And I was like, well, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah. Yeah. I felt very very bad for Joel. And I mean that is to get to the point that the state is willing to take custody of a child is.
Speaker 1: It's basically like, won't get mom, won't come and get you? Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. Another thing that was interesting this week was Joellen was on Watch what Happens Like, Literally did like a catch up and watch What Happens Live. I watched like six in a row. Joellen was on and Andy asked the question who has changed the most? We always asked this first season of a show to the other people, who do you think has changed the most? And Joellen pointed to her nose and said Rula and Andy goes.
Speaker 2: REALA got a nose job.
Speaker 1: And Andy goes because she got a nose job. And she goes, I don't know, and Andy goes, well, you pointed to your nose. So so I think that's interesting because this week when Rula was in the kitchen like talking to get with Brian getting ready for the dinner party, I was like, I'm looking at her. She's a beautiful woman who has always looked like that, and I'm thinking she's going to get a nose job. I was thinking it because she'll see yourself on TV and think that she needs a nose job, even though obviously she looks perfect the way she is. I was thinking that, and then Joellen said she did this week with Joellen and Brian hosting it wasn't It was Alicia and her guy, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. They went to go to Rula when Rula and Brian were hosting.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. The only sha But I can't remember her guy's name, Billy, Billy. I have to consult my spreadshe multiple I had to get. I had to make a spreadsheet to keep them all straight, Mandy, because I couldn't their faces they were. So it was Alicia and her guy, we'll call him Billy, went over to Rula and Brian's for dinner. So Brian gets drunk beforehand, okay, and start blah blah blah blah blah, like I got fat, I took a zimpic, I had a wrinkle, I did bow time.
Speaker 2: I micro dos oz that's something you say about like acid, So.
Speaker 1: People people micro dose it. Now, that's what Andy Cohen said. He did all He micro dosed it all summer.
Speaker 2: That mean you just take the lowest dose.
Speaker 1: You just take the lowest dose, or you take half of the lowest do but you do it twice a week. I mean like.
Speaker 2: That's taking that's taking ozempic. That's exact, like that's a normal dose. Yeah, what do you mean microdo scene, like you're you're not taking a full dose.
Speaker 1: You took a tiny shot every day? Is it a one big one every week? Like it's stupid, Like.
Speaker 2: It's so weird.
Speaker 1: But he was saying he was, And finally Rula goes okay, when he comes back from the bathroom, he's got to quit talking. Give somebody else a chance, because he said, is it okay? He looks at his phone and says that, okay if I go to the bathroom and then he comes back and it's like, oh yeah, I had to take that work all big important pedietary uh ozimpic botox emergency.
Speaker 2: Also, I would never trust a pediatrist who gave botox and injections in their office. I am so sorry, Like only dermatology and plastic surgery, I will not.
Speaker 1: We have to assume that associated with his pedetary clinic. He started some kind of a medi spa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like that's weird.
Speaker 1: It's it is. I would not go to my podieter's and be like, you got any Olympic back there? How about some sculpture in my ass? Is that you doing that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. The thing that I can't get over from that dinner is he was like talking about how they met, and he was saying, I would order a double for every single drink, a double for her, and so she basically saying she was I got her drunk.
Speaker 1: That's not basically that is what he said.
Speaker 2: He said, yeah, without single consent, like you basically are saying I drugged my wife the first time time I met her and thought this was some sort of funny story.
Speaker 1: I purposefully got her drunk so I could take advantage of her. Isn't that hilarious?
Speaker 2: I was like, that is so disgusting. And I don't know what Rula sees in that man. Every single thing about him sucks everything.
Speaker 1: And then he was on watch what happens Live with her, like, look, everything is great.
Speaker 2: And he's like I was wrong, and he's like, but the mistress was mentally ill. I was like, oh, I'm sure, I'm sure she's the problem.
Speaker 1: It's always some bitch, right, some crazy bitch that who knows how she became crazy. I'm sure she was just born that way.
Speaker 2: I mean, lah, it's going to be. I want to watch her come undone.
Speaker 1: I want to see her divorces ask to take half of everything.
Speaker 2: She will come undone and then maybe eventually, but like, just do you remember when they were talking to her in a confessional and she was talking about how she doesn't believe in divorce and our culture doesn't believe in that it's important to stay in your marriage, and they're like, but you're divorce you were married before. She's like, we're not talking about that. And I'm like, ooh, you don't get to go on one of these shows and hold a secret like that, Like you don't get to pick and choose what you talk about. If it's out there in public records, which I guarantee you a marriage and divorces, just own it. I just I can't stand when people don't own their own lives and stories.
Speaker 1: I can't. Yeah, we wouldn't have any shows if there weren't unhinged people, right, we wouldn't have any shows. Okay, speaking of unhinged. So at the end of Rhode Island this week, we get this big fight between Rosie and Kelsey, and I knew it was coming because I kept hearing about it, and I watched it like a couple of days late. I watched it on Tuesdays to a Sunday, and so I'm watching it now This has always happens in my house. The listeners know this. I'll talk about this constantly. I will be sitting at my den watching a show and people will come in and talk. Now I will say, hey, if you guys are going to be in here, I'm gonna go to my office. No, no, no, we're leaving you. Oh, don't go upstairs. Don't go upstairs. They want to like have eyes on me. So I'm like, oh, I'm gonna go up to my office and watch my shows. If you guys are going to keep coming in here talking, well, they keep coming in, they're talking. I had it paused where where Rosie and Kelsey were starting to fight. Had it paused because I knew, like, this is a big scene and I need to watch it. So I kept like rolling it back and starting it over, and then somebody would come in. So finally I was like, I know it doesn't look like i'm working, but I'm working, Like I need to watch this. And then I said to my husband and I go, and you're not gonna like it because two ladies are fighting and they're screaming at each other, and you're gonna be like, why do you watch this trash? Or whatever. So either stay in here with your mouth zipped, or but I would like to watch this. I like to go to bed, and I'm not going to say anything. So they start fighting and he's in the kitchen doing whatever. And when she says, you're a slam pig, I paused it because I was waiting for him. And he goes, wait a minute, does she just say she's a slam pig? I go, I paused it because I knew you're gonna have questions. I don't know the answer. I don't know what that means. I'm not from Rhode Island. What does it mean?
Speaker 2: I felt like it was like self explanatory, like you just let yourself be the woman that guys slept with to get things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're a whore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what she's basically called her. Like they you know, like a slam piece.
Speaker 1: Okay, like a like a like a like a.
Speaker 2: Like having sex without there being a real relationship.
Speaker 1: I say, town bike, everybody gets a ride.
Speaker 2: Yes, same thing. Slam pig is much funnier.
Speaker 1: Yes, totally and much shorter. Well, here's the thing about Kelsey. Kelsey was in this relationship with this man. They had an agreement. Good for her. I don't begrudge her being with this guy for ten years and him paying for her apartment. She was with that guy for ten years, they had an agreement. I think it's all in the up and up. Well, maybe it was eight and she's rounding up yep, and she's got this new boyfriend, also probably named Billy, And yeah, fine, I've got a problem with any of that. Rosie's got a real problem with it. Now. What was your thought with Kelsey driving up and doing the look at this eight thousand square foot house? Woo woo, woo woo.
Speaker 2: So I thought that I thought it was funny because it felt very like Housewives, gimmicky, like Kenya more haircare. Yes, I think Rosie was in a different dimension. And what I didn't realize until I heard Rosie speak on the after show is that there are a lot of things that Kelsey had said about Rosie prior to that point, prior to the square footage that was just the straw that broke the camel's back. She had called her husband gay, which you know, of course, she had said that Rosie had an affair with a basketball coach that was like a big story in Rhode Island. That's not true. Like she had said all of these things about Rosie trying to, like, I don't know, just start shit with her, and I think poked and poked and poked and poked, and Rosie exploded. And I feel like I understand after she explained all all of the things that Kelsey was doing, because she was just sharing these untrue rumors and things about Rosie. When Rosie's like, you've been lying the whole time and no one's allowed to say anything. She was living and I get it, like she just you know. And then when Kelsey said, oh, but you had your plans, your whatever, architectural plans and stuff where I was gonna, you know, supposed to measure the foundation, and it's like, yeah, she gets to joke about her thing. You don't get to joke about her thing until you guys are in a better place, right, Like there was no there was like, oh, we've agreed to move forward, but there was no like moving forward prior to the joke. I still think Rosie could have handled it differently, but it was kind. She's very fun to watch when she's angry, so.
Speaker 1: And I think the whole thing about her saying that her boyfriend bought her that title of this Rhode Island, and clearly that's like Kelsey's like.
Speaker 2: And she has going for it. She doesn't have anything, she doesn't do what she hasn't done anything according to her, you know, she's like, all I've done was being a kept woman for the last ten years. Okay, okay, so you have nothing, you have nothing to go for, you know, And and it it's just weird. I think she was going after Rosie because Rosie was asking about the relationship that everyone, I guess had agreed to make it seem like it was still happening when it ended up before. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that's and so then she was like, oh, I'm going to get everyone to go after Rosie. So then Rosie feels like she's totally alone on the show. And I get why she totally freaked out. And I am excited for I've liked seeing her angry. I like seeing her call people out. I want them all to answer for what she said. Prove prove you were with this guy. Bring him on, let him explain what happened. What house was that? Was that really his house or was that in ex's mother's house and then you just moved into film for a little bit. Ooh you know, like I want to see, Like that's a pretty big accusation to come on with a story just because you thought you weren't interesting enough to be a housewife on its own.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I had heard that that she was filming in a different house, but I mean that was all her shit in the closet. I mean, you know, oh yeah, she they claim is that she moved all this stuff in to like film and that she wasn't actually living there, and that people on the streets right, No, but she's being but she's she's selling us a story that doesn't exist, Whereas like when Meredith Marks lives in a place that looks unlived in, it's like, okay, she's clearly doing that just a film, But she's actually married to Seth and she actually has these three children, and she actually has a jewelry business.
Speaker 2: But it seems like Kelsey is a house of cards. But there's nothing mayor right. But but I enjoy all of them, and I love all of them, like there's not a single one of them that I don't like. I am fascinated and I cannot wait to see what comes out about Liz.
Speaker 1: Okay, so was it? It was? It's Liz's friend Dom that's been had all the arrests for drug trafficking. That when yeah, Dino. So, when Liz's husband decided to be a offshore fisherman or or something, he said like, Hey, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take up this like real weird hobby and be gone for eight months of the year. So you hang out with my best friend Dom, and Dom has been like, wait, isn't that you Dino? I wrote Dom on my notes, Dom, Dino, Billy Bill, Oh my god, the women have the same face. So Dino. So hangs out with Dino and Dino. It turns out has been not only like arrested a few times for like drug trafficking, but like you know, like FBI kind of federal mop tize mob tize and whatnot. So that's not great. It's not great.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm here to watch. I did not know that there was like a big mob thing in Rhode Island, but my friend of mine, her husband the waterway was like a federal prosecutor and or a prosecutor in the Boston area, and he was like, oh yeah, like one of the crime families. If there's like Boston, Rhode Island, they're all like connected. And so I'm like, I want to see what's happening, because Liz's whole thing is like, oh, I make money on selling weed legally.
Speaker 1: Uh huh okay, So.
Speaker 2: Then why do you need to also make money on selling cocaine and all these other things.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm let me just I'm looking fascinated, okay, because I want to make sure that I'm saying this right before I say it. Yeah, okay. So on Love After lock Up, here's where we're getting a crossover. We're getting a We're getting a TLC Bravo crossover. Okay. On Love After lock Up, there's a couple. His name, his rapper name is Montana Mills. His name is Michael Persad. He has a wife. Her name is Justine. He was arrested in Rhode Island. Uh four let's see, uh thirty six months in federal prison for trafficking heroin and fentanyl and sixteen drug related and conspiracy charges in Pennsylvania from a separate twenty sixteen undercover drug sting. So he was in federal prison, fentanyl, heroin, and he had a rap career at the same time. But he was like openly rapping about what he was doing. Okay, sorry, but he explain one time about Rhode Island. He was like, it's a tiny state. No matter where you are, you're not too far from the water, and it's from from here. You jump on this highway you could get here. From here, you jump with this like New York, Connecticut, you can do. He talked about like why Rhode Island was so great for drug trafficking. So I knew about Rhode Island, and as we were talking about it, I was like, this sounds like some Montana millshit. And that's why I was like, I just want to make sure that I'm not besmirching the wrong state. Now, Rhode Island also has Newport, which is such a beautiful place to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just like didn't know about this other part of Rhode Island, which is apparently well known to people in the area.
Speaker 1: So Liz's husband was off offshore fishing, right, is that what he was doing?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: It's all alleged. I don't know anything about anything. I just know that Liz looks like Tandalorus. That's all I know. Here comes Tandelores. That's how I have to remember her.
Speaker 2: Dolores is already tan. Liz looks like correct, like fully baked Dolores.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yes, they've got that. You know, Italian, I get it. But I think Liz somewhere in that mansion on the water has a tanning bit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's not a spray tan. That feels like full on, like that's what's.
Speaker 1: Fit propic sun or Yeah, it's so even that there's no way that she's not entertaining, but like arms up, makeing, she get the pits like everything. Yeah, god, bless you know. I don't know. It's not good for your melanoma. I thought that was interesting. So those are all my key points of this last episode. It was great because everybody can hype it upping it up.
Speaker 2: Can we talk for one second just about the scene with Alicia driving with her husband. I'm telling you I laughed so hard as someone who grew up with a mom that was very bad driver.
Speaker 1: My mom is currently a bad driver. She's she's eighty five, but she was a bad driver when she was forty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just I mean, I don't want to laugh, but it's just everything that Alicia does is pure comedy gold. I hope that she stays the way that she is forever. I worry that we're going to hype her up so much that maybe she'll change. But she is so funny. She can't. She calls singular things plural, and then singular things and then plural things. She can't say thees on and like you say, Jane's Fonda, but you can't say the plural of ghost. It's it's perfect. It's so funny.
Speaker 1: She can't say. She can't say crackers. She can't. And by the way, that was my daughter's first word. That was Anna's first word, not Dad. It was a cracker.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, she wanted a cracker. Hey, I just got wheat thins at the grocery store the other day because I walked by them and thought I could use a cracker.
Speaker 1: I could use a cracker. And it's so funny. She's before she could drive. She had to have a cracker and I they asked, I guess it was. It was Joellen that was on Watch What Happens Live just recently. I think because it was Joelle and her sister and the husband were behind the bar. Yeah. They asked her if if they knew that about Alicia. She goes, yeah, she was. When I get in the car, I kind of have to do the same thing that like her husband did, like really talk her through it and the andies like I just wouldn't get in the car with her. She has a phobia like people have phobias of elevators or things. I understand the bridge thing because I can't go across the Bay Bridge alone, Like if somebody doesn't go with me, I'm not going, like I can't. So I understand the fear of bridges, But her is a fear of driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I wonder how much of it is because she hit someone and that was like so traumatic that she Can we.
Speaker 1: Just get the story on that I hit someone? Can we get more information?
Speaker 2: The woman is okay, that's what I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like she hit and killed someone like the woman of Spine. But I think it was a very traumatic thing for the person who did the hitting, possibly than the person that got it.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: We're just like wait, what because normally you would think it'd be the other way but and I just want to know what she like this before she hit a woman in her car or get much worse, because it feels like she has regressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, yeah, And I do hope that she makes that guy marry her or gets some sort of agreement in place with him, because I don't like that she's coming out of this with nothing. Well she's not. They've been together a long time. Okay, Mandy, what else are you watching? Are you watching anything else? Are you just so focused on Bravo you have no time?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a very good question. So I'm starting to watch Laguna Beach. I missed it when it was first on and Kelly is so random Williams. I had Kelly Williams on my podcast and we talked about it, and she convinced me to start watching season one, episode one.
Speaker 1: What year is that from.
Speaker 2: It's like two thousand and six or two thousand and seven. Okay, Yeah, I missed a lot of things from that era. I was not watching TV as much like I remember, like hearing and seeing sort of like, but that was by the time I got to the Hills, Like I actually didn't know prior to that.
Speaker 1: I'll watched a little bit of the Hills. It was I mean, obviously not my age range of people, but I did watch a little bit of The Hills, so sometimes I kind of I kind of understand the ins and outs of it.
Speaker 2: And I, you know, finished watching The Pit which I absolutely loved, Okay, and I according took a recommendation for My Day, which is on Netflix. There is a documentary called The Five Families, which is about the history of the mafia. Ooh that and it starts in Sicily. And I didn't realize that Sicily wasn't always part of Italy, and like that's why culturally and food wise and all of that, it's like a little different because it wasn't part of Italy until like eighteen sixty.
Speaker 1: Permanently it was a separate country.
Speaker 2: It was different countries owned it as an island.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't know it was an island, so there you go.
Speaker 2: It's it's a large island off the coast of Italy. And I didn't realize how much of it, Like I knew Sicilian and Mafia was sort of tied. I didn't know anything. Basically, I was watching Goodfellas with my dad in Joyce and there was some comment about like, oh, he's a made man or he's going to be made and I was like made of what? My dad like stopped the movie and gave me like a thirty minute.
Speaker 1: You had me until that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, oh, I know nothing. Okay, I'm going to launch a documentary about the Mob to learn and now I'm like, maybe it'll give me under better understanding of the history and Rhode Island and all.
Speaker 1: Of that and New Jersey and all of that.
Speaker 2: It's so it's it's interesting.
Speaker 1: You do wonder if that's how Dolores and Liz got to know each other.
Speaker 2: Yep, But does laurs have like ties like New Jersey always seemed to mob adjacent like the Real Housewives of New Jersey, but mob adjacent with the Manzos. The more recent cast seemed more like adjacent not actual. Yeah, oh my gosh. Speaking of Jersey, do you think Jen Fessler slept with West?
Speaker 1: Yes? I do.
Speaker 2: I do too, And.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't follow I don't watch Summer House. I am following the drama, of course, Like it's like it is my job. I mean, it is my job, but I'm following the drama even though I don't. I am going to watch the reunion even though I don't watch the show.
Speaker 2: Are you going to watch in the city, because it's going to be it's more like the valley And then it's like older people. They're not that different in age, but it just feels more mature. The valley doesn't feel mature, but in the city feels more mature.
Speaker 1: Well, I love anything New York, so maybe I'll watch in the city.
Speaker 2: It's cool. I mean it started. They do a thing where it's like Tribeca and the Financial District and so ho, and it's cool, like you see different parts of the city. I'm hoping they'll keep filming outside and in cool restaurants and bars and all that. I like.
Speaker 1: I like anything like you know, New York and Jason And did they announce the date of when Jersey's coming back? They think about it like in present sense now, yes, But I.
Speaker 2: Saw on Instagram this morning that Joe and Melissa threw a surprise party for Teresa, and I'm like, oh my god, they're really laying I'm thick here for Wow.
Speaker 1: They're like, they gotta get this show back. I know. They announced the date for the OC and they announced the date for Ultimate Girls Strip road Trip. They've announced some dates and Next Gen Next Gen which season two didn't watch. Don't know if I'm gonna watch it. Everybody says it's good. I just had a very hard time relating to it.
Speaker 2: You know what else I'm watching on Brablo though, Southern Hospitality. He says it's really good. It's really good, and I find it really interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, a lot of people like that too. They do, just you know, sometimes when I don't get into it, I'm just like, it's too late for me. You know. I never watched Miami the first time around, and I benched it before same. It came back to Peacock.
Speaker 2: No exact same. I had never seen it, and I watched like starting season one, episode one, and I did not know Larsa Pippen looked like that.
Speaker 1: No, I was like who.
Speaker 2: And I was also like, who's this gorgeous woman? What did she? What did you do to her?
Speaker 1: Where is she? Yeah? That was interesting and then it was sad. I cannot believe that they canceled it, Like, it makes zero sense to me.
Speaker 2: I think it's coming back. I think it's on pause. I think they're gonna like rework it just for peacock or something like that.
Speaker 1: Well that's fine. I mean Lisa Hawk scene like it gets arrested, like.
Speaker 2: I know, and the charges were just dropped today.
Speaker 1: I saw that. I saw that and another one last piece of Ravo news I did see right before we came on to record that Wendy and Eddie. The two things that came out of their hearing today was number one, they will be tried together because they first they they asked together and then they asked separate, and now they will be tried together. Okay, And their trial is set for January twenty five through twenty seventh, twenty twenty seven. Who and that with the last with the like the premotion trial whatever stept for like for like January thirteenth, like a week and a half ahead, which is what happened with Karen Huger when she went in and said, Okay, now I said I did it. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like Karen Huger didn't say she did that. That was like Gentshaw.
Speaker 1: It was Genshaw. Yeah, she admitted it. Huger rolled.
Speaker 2: And lost just yeah, flat out just guilty verdict.
Speaker 1: She was like, what are you talking about? I would never so try it together and it will be January twenty fifth, twenty twenty seven is when that travels start, and then a week and a half before they're going to do the pretrial stuff, which will be her last, their last chance to say like okay, just completely guilty.
Speaker 2: They do they have to if they want to have a shorter sentence. I just don't see how they get out of this. There's so at least against Eddie, there's so much evidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just email it, Just just email your wife and go, hey, make sure you're digging through those closets for worship. We can claim sin.
Speaker 2: And her wearing rings that she claimed were stolen, like just within weeks of claiming.
Speaker 1: In that laying, she had a dupe made but then couldn't produce the dupe.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm like, that's okay, It's more than just that. There's other outfits. There's other bags, the other things.
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 2: And you can't claim to be stupid because your whole thing was like I'm smart. Those are two degrees.
Speaker 1: These are two extremely highly educated people, especially Eddie being a lawyer.
Speaker 2: A lawyer and he has an NBA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are not these are no.
Speaker 2: She knew how to commit fraud getting caught.
Speaker 1: Yes, how they got caught.
Speaker 2: We're not smart.
Speaker 1: I've written down the Five Families documentary I've written.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's really good.
Speaker 1: I'm glad now that you know what a maide man is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I didn't realize why this guy in the movie couldn't be a made man. He was only half Sicilian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't be a made mane not with that family. Everybody. Mandy is my friend. She has a great podcast. It's called is This Real Life question Mark? And you can find it anywhere you get your podcasts, and you can look her up on Instagram. Look up Mandy slut Yeah, and it'll come right up because it's Mandy Slumsker. I love it every time. It's the best way to remember it.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys, she's not slutty. She's not a slam pig, I promise.
Speaker 2: I love the word slam pig. It's one of my favorite words now and I feel like I want to use that all the time. It was especially against men. I feel like to say it against a woman is more derogatory. But like West Wilson is a slam pig, he.
Speaker 1: Is a slam pig. That's right. We're gonna finish on Dad now. It's West Wilson is a slam pig. Thank you, Mandy, and I will see you soon around town. Bye.