Speaker 1: Have you ever wondered where your thoughts live, where do they go, and where do they come from? Welcome to Healing Perspectives Podcast with me certified medical intuitive Tracy Frederick. I can help you shift your perspective by changing the way you think so you can truly change.
Speaker 2: The way you live.
Speaker 1: Each episode, I focus on real root causes of illness, the thoughts, beliefs, emotions, and spiritual disconnection that affect the human body. You will hear real life stories of what gets stored in the body and how people have healed. Working alongside my healing guide Tommy from the Non physical Realm, I explore why certain conditions show up, what they mean, and remind you of the power you have to heal yourself. This show is about medical intuition, healing the mind, body and spirit by making the connection with clarity, compassion, and practical suggestions you can use in your everyday life. Let's get started.
Speaker 3: To pat We have a great show for you because this is the fifty million dollar question. At least, it was the question that I asked when one day I woke up and I had what they called a mystery disease. Why do people get sick Tracy Frederick Journing me here today.
Speaker 4: This is her show.
Speaker 3: I get to co host this with her, certified medical intuitive practitioner, forty years of conversations, being able to talk to people really openly authentically as someone that is in an industry where all of us, all of us that work with our hairstylists, we just spill out our guts like it is nobody's business. But then you discover that you are somebody who can help others heal. That's what Tracy is all about today. Why do people get sick? Fasten your felt for this because we're you're about to hear maybe not what you expect. Tracy, this was like the fifty million dollar question for me. I mean I woke up April first, two thousand and four, and literally it turned out to be a mystery disease. But bottom line it was I got sick. So why do we get sick?
Speaker 4: What is that all about?
Speaker 1: Well, welcome listeners, and thank you for joining us on today's show, and I will answer that question now. So there's lots of reasons why we get sick. There's not just one. But the main reason why we get sick is because we vibrate at the frequency of illness. Illness is everything is energy and everything has a frequency, and whenever.
Speaker 2: Our bodies vibrate.
Speaker 1: At a frequency at the same frequency as an illness, we will get that illness.
Speaker 2: So what does that truly mean, Well, it means that you have to have.
Speaker 1: A resonating factor within you. There has to be something inside of you that's going on to be able to vibrate at that frequency so that you're going to pick up on it. And that is what we're going to break down and discuss today. What are some of those things that make us vibrate at that frequency?
Speaker 3: You know this is so important because you know many of us have gone through experience with our loved ones, with people we care for, and you know what happens in those conversations is we were so focused on getting well or helping the person get well, but it's almost like we're it's catch twenty two. If we don't understand how we got there, then what is the probability that we'll be able to move forward in the way that we need to. And that's really the most important part of this. For years, Look, how did you come to think about this for yourself? What happened in your own life.
Speaker 1: Well, fortunately I have not had any major life threatening, life altering illnesses, but I have had some illnesses of my own, and honestly, I didn't think about any of it.
Speaker 2: I'm like everybody else. I never thought about, well, why did I get this? How did I get this? And why did I get this?
Speaker 1: Until I started doing medical intuition and started to understand that behind every physical condition there's an underlying emotional, mental, spiritual cause. And yeah, so I and now that I can look back and see where I have done some healing from some physical conditions, I absolutely can make the connection to the mental, spiritual and emotional disconnection that took place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, isn't that like the missing link?
Speaker 3: Though? You know, we're talking about how all this works. But the mind plays a very important part in all of this, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yes, the mind can hurt you and the mind can heal you. It's your choice, you know. Choose the thoughts that are healing and you'll heal. Choose thoughts that are damaging and you will get the damage. Again, it goes back to what I've said before. The mind is going to create, but the body's going to experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to talk to you about one thing. I was reading a study not too long ago, and it was a study on pain and the degree by which people are saying they have pain. I got a back pain, I got a neck pain, I got this pain. What is the purpose of pain?
Speaker 1: Well, pain has one main purpose, and that is to get your attention. And it certainly does, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 3: Boy, No, I'm not kidding. I mean, you know, it depends on what degree of pain. But you know, any pain is enough to get your attention. Otherwise we wouldn't be calling it pain, would we exactly?
Speaker 1: And you know how they have the little charts that and they always ask you, well, what is your pain level?
Speaker 2: Yea, and everybody's pain level is different.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that goes back to your tolerance of pain, and a level ten to one person could be a level two to a whole other person. Depends on how they think about their situation. You know, you say, oh, it's really not that bad, or somebody else might say, oh my god, it's killing me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting. I have a very high tolerance for pain, and I know how I got it. You know, when you're playing in sports like I did from a very young age injuries, and then you learn how to deal with it. You don't really heal from it, but you deal from it. And so I want to ask you about this. You know, how does one get this sense of the mind being that thing that's so powerful that it can carry a high frequency. What are some of the things you've seen or at least stories that you've heard from the people that you work with.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, again, when we go back to the mind, if you stop and think about your own example, for instance, you know you want you wanted to stay in the game, and in order for you to stay in the game, you had to put whatever was happening out of your mind. You couldn't think about it. Well, that's not really a whole lot different than painful situations in our life. We want to put them out of our mind. We don't want to think about them. We want to sweep it under the rug. We want to pretend like this didn't happen. That didn't happen, We want to pretend like it didn't affect us, when in all actuality, on a deeper level, it has affected us in some way, shape or form. You know, I've had lots of examples about how people have healed. I'll start off with my own self, with my own personal experience. This was back in two tenty thirteen, before I even knew what medical intuition was. I was just being normal and I had a thyroid conditioner, or at least I was diagnosed with a thyroid condition and I had been seeing a practitioner and decided to switch to another practitioner. And the first year I went to that visit, it was year number two being on thyroid medication. And when I saw this new doctor, I asked him, I said, do people ever get off of thyroid medicine? And he said, eighty percent of the people will never get off of thyroid medicine, but twenty percent of the people will. Why do you want to get off your medicine? I said, yeah, I don't want this stuff. And I didn't make that conscious decision until I sat down in his chair. It was like a light bulb went off and I thought, I'm going to ask him that, and he said, Okay, we've already done the blood work, so don't take your thyroid medicine. We'll do blood work again in six weeks, and if the results say that you need to be back on the mat medicine, then I'm going to put you back on. And in my cocky little way, I said, okay, but take a really good look at me, because you're never going to see me again. And then I left and I skipped across the parking lot, and all I said was I repeated that phrase, eighty percent of the people will never get off of medicine, twenty percent of the people will, and I'm going to be in that twenty percent. So for six weeks, I told every person that sat in my chair that story. I told that story five days a week for six weeks. Blood work comes in, the doctor calls and says, I have no clue, no clue what you're doing, but you need to keep doing it because your blood work is better with you being off the medicine than when you were on the medicine. And to this day, I have not been on thyroid medicine. I cleared it up now at that time, and this is what's very important for the listeners to understand that moment, I had no earthly clue what was the cause of that thyghroid issue. I had no earthly idea what it was caused it's only after I started doing this work that I went back and looked at it to see what it was.
Speaker 2: And the thyroid is all about control.
Speaker 1: When you feel controlled by a person, you may feel controlled by your situation in life. You may feel controlled by your circumstances and you feel like you can do nothing about it. And when I looked back, that's exactly what was happening to me and in that timeframe. So I cleared it up without even knowing what it was. So that's very important for the listeners to understand. I just did a mindset shift, That's all I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love what you're talking about, because what you're talking about is a mind how it creates somebody experiences. And you know, once upon a time, like thousands of years ago, we knew this and then we forgot this and now you know, what you're bringing back to us is way to understand it. But you know, people that are listening, they could go through an experience, they could have an example, and you have an exercise for this today. Yes I did, and I think it's important, you know, for people to know that they have the ability to change things about their body and not always by running to the doctor. And I'm not anti doctors this show, neither one of us or medical doctors.
Speaker 4: But that's not the point. We have our own experiences, right, yep, we do.
Speaker 1: And so again the importance of how I healed that was the important thing to remember is I talk about stories a lot. What do you what are you constantly saying? So every time I told that story about I'm going to get off my thyroid medicine, I felt it. I truly believed it, and it worked. And that's that's the same thing as if you're taking the place ebo. If you believe that pill is going to cure you, then guess what that pill is going to cure you. So that's the mindset.
Speaker 4: And you know this is it?
Speaker 3: Right. I was commenting the other day to a friend of mine and Okay, so you don't ever want to be in my house when like the TV's on. I'm just saying why because I refuse to watch the commercials.
Speaker 4: And what I've noticed.
Speaker 3: This, this is how obsessed I came about this because almost seventy percent of them are about a pill, potional lotion telling you there's something wrong with you need to correct. And I just for some reason if I feel like watching Dutton Ranch or something, I don't really need you to sell me a pill about a disease that I have no idea that I know of. But now you're going to put that seed in my head. And now all of a sudden, my.
Speaker 1: Back hurts exactly. And that's that's their job. That is how that is supposed to work. But you're absolutely right. When the seed gets planted, no matter what the seed is, once it gets planted, you can't help but think about it, and that waters the seed and it continues to grow. So plant a better seed. Yeah, let that other stuff go. Don't listen to that, don't buy into it. And the next thing you know, we go to the Google and you've got all the symptoms and you want to self diagnose, and it just becomes just.
Speaker 2: A snowball effect. That then I've got to find a pill.
Speaker 1: I've got to find a cure because I don't know how to get rid of this any other way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, this is such a fascinating story because you know, part of this is we get to be our own detector. We're our own mechanical device. Now, you know, when the listeners are out there, they want to know, how do I figure this out? You know, how do I work with something in my own body?
Speaker 4: What are we willing to do?
Speaker 3: There's some people that they're about as stubborn as you get. They're not going to do much of anything. But the majority of people right now, Tracy, look, they are so tired of being tired, ye of not feeling well. So how can we get the body to listen to us? What's the fix?
Speaker 1: Well, the truth fix is to just start listening. Start listening to the body, because the body has a lot to say. And the only way you can do that is to quiet the chaos, turn turn the commercials off, turn the TV off, but just sit with yourself and just feel your body. I mean, how many people can't just sit quiet and steal for a few minutes and say, let me feel my knees, you know, let me feel my knees.
Speaker 2: Let's see what's.
Speaker 1: Going on with my knees. So that's a that's a little example. I'd like to take the listeners through.
Speaker 2: If you want to.
Speaker 4: Do that, yeah, let's do it. Yet's do it.
Speaker 3: Because the minute that you said that, like me, who has two brand new knees, here there was a time where I didn't want to think about my knees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, very powerful, very.
Speaker 3: Block it out, block it out. So to walk us through this exercise because this is going to be so important for people.
Speaker 1: Yes, So what I want you to do is you can think about yourself, or if you don't feel like you want to do that, you can think about somebody you know. But what I want you to do is I want you to, if you can, if you're not driving, close your eyes and think about go to your knees and I want you to just hone into to your knee, right knee, left knee. Let's just do one knee and then I want you to feel feel your need. Just what is that feeling like right now? And one of the things about the knees is stubbornness. So we all know somebody that's either having a knee replacement, had any replacement, or going to have any replacement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the knees.
Speaker 1: Is where we are going to carry a little bit of stubbornness. It's also where we're going to carry some pride, some ego that we just can't seem to let go. So look at your own knee, feel your own knee and just ask the question, is there something that I could be a little bit more flexible about? Is there some some way or something or a situation a person that I could be more flexible with. Because the knees are joints, and the joints are about flexibility, and that also goes for your wrist, that goes for your elbows. So when you are becoming more and more inflexible, you might get you you're going to get a pin in the knees when you have pride. And you know, I'm not pointing out a particular group, but I will say the older generation has a tendency, yeah to have some knee issues. Those are and again, if you stop and think about it, they may have grown up in a situation where life is really hard, life is really tough, and they couldn't be flexible. They didn't want to be flexible. It's my way of the highway. That type of thinking is going to affect the knees. And so think about yourself, can you be a little bit more flexible in your case?
Speaker 2: I would be willing to bet you didn't want to stop playing.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, no, I didn't know, never, I would never no, yeah, no, So right, absolutely not. Yeah, exactly a hundred million gazillion percent. I'm still that right, by the way.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and and and that's okay.
Speaker 1: It's not wrong that you had knee surgery. I mean sometimes that's what you need if you're bone on bone and that kind Yeah, and it's calls you that kind of pain. But the point is if you can pinpoint, oh, if I could just be a little bit more flexible in life now, then you know these new thank you for these and think thank your new nies, give them some love and keep on rolling.
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's so interesting we're talking about this because you know, I think there are so many other things that go on with people. Let's talk about a couple of these other reasons why people get sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, there's plenty, and we're going to cover a few. We're not going to cover them all, but yeah, So one of the reasons why people get sick are current and past relationships. We're having a struggle with the current or a past relationship. So I said relationship. That could be partner, that could be spouse, that could be children, that could be in laws, that could be anybody. But anytime It could be a coworker, could be a sibling, whoever you're in a relationship with, and if this relationship is reinforcing negative thoughts, negative beliefs, then you know, at some point you can experience an illness. For instance, you know, one of the things that will happen is I had a client that this isn't really sad story, but I had a client that used to say ugly things and she was not always kind, and what happened to her She eventually had a disease of the mouth. And so the soul says, you can't keep talking to people like that. You can't keep talking to people like that. So that's, you know, that's a very extreme situation, but that's how illness happens.
Speaker 2: You know. You could also that you could take that.
Speaker 1: Same person that is on the receiving end of that berating and that negativity, well, they may get a hearing condition. They may get a hearing condition because they're sick and tired of being belittled by their spouse, partner, coworker.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So it goes is there's different illnesses that will attract. But if you don't stand up for yourself and say I'm not going to allow you to treat me like this anymore.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: And the language that comes in the language is I can't take that. I can't listen to that anymore. I can't listen to that. So you'll shut your hearing down. You will shut your hearing down if you are continually hearing negative words from other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to ask you about something because this has come up a lot since COVID, And you know what's happening is families, Right, But I have a friend of mine whose family has basically, for whatever reason, just treating them badly, just absolutely disowning them so many crazy things.
Speaker 4: Me and my friend is like, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I keep getting sick, right, And it doesn't have to be like a major sick. It could be like some on a flu or something.
Speaker 2: Stomach.
Speaker 4: Is there a connection stomach? Yeah, stomach.
Speaker 3: When the stomach kicks in, is that part of that kind of pruss?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So the stomach is our solar plexus. For those people that know the chakra system, that's your solar plexus, and that's where you carry your personal power is in your solar plexus.
Speaker 2: In the stomach area.
Speaker 1: Part of your colon is there, your pancreas is there, is all in that area. So what happens is, you know, in the case of your your person, you know, it's hard to stomach, it's hard to you know, it's stomach. It's hard to stomach. Somebody is treating me like this. Yeah, So again it goes back to behavior. And if you can go to the language, a lot of times you can figure out what's going on with someone or with your own self. So you might say that same person could have digestive issues. It's like, oh my god, I can't believe they just said that to me. You have a hard time digesting that. That's in the gestion that is, Yeah, that's where we get.
Speaker 2: I can't swallow that. I can't swallow that.
Speaker 1: You might have you might have an esophagus issue, you might have a digestive issue from something like that. Yeah, And that's so when you're when you feel like you don't have your own personal power, your stomach is going to take the hit for that.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: And you know, let's talk about this in terms of other illnesses and diseases, because you're a medical intuitive and let's be very clear about that. And by the way you work with people to help them get underneath things right, and so you know, part of this is really looking at how do we navigate the waters?
Speaker 4: How do we navigate it?
Speaker 3: And you know there are things, for example, that we don't really quite understand. Now a person that has back pain, and back pain is this thing we throw at everybody, but it's not all the same. Some people have low some people have pain to the right side, which may not be the back, it may be the kidney. How do you, as a medical intuitive help pinpoint that for people so they can understand and go deeper into really looking at what can I do to really heal well.
Speaker 1: First of all, when I do a medical intuitive reading, I am you can tell me your condition or I can go and find it, and most people will volunteer the information. Okay, it's my back or whatever, and I will go to that specific area and look at that and we can get into this into a whole nother show, which I'd love to do. But there's body parts that I do like to read from the chakra system a lot of times. And so each chakra has certain body parts in it. And so when someone says, well, I'm having a stomach issue or I'm having a kidney.
Speaker 2: If I'm having a stomach issue, then.
Speaker 1: My my hone in is going to be on that third chakra, and I want to go in and I'm going to check all the body parts in that third chakra and I want to find out what's going on. If it's you know, the kidneys, I want to look at the third chakra. I'm going to look at the second chakra.
Speaker 2: And I know.
Speaker 1: That the kidneys is where fear is stored. When you have long term fear, the kidneys, that's that's where it's going to store it. So the minute I hear the word kidney, Oh I have a kidney issue, I've already know that there's going to be some type of fear and I want to go look at that fear and I want to find out what it is. So that's that's how I kind of work. I'm gonna I'm gonna, you know, we're going to look at it. And a lot of times in a reading, what comes up. You may come for one thing and something else comes up. So whatever comes up, we're going to take a look at it and I will give you all the information that I can. I'm gonna talk to the body part. We're going to ask you some questions. We'll talk to higher self. What does the higher self need you to know so that you can stay on your path? Where's the disconnection coming from? And then we start to talk about all these things, and sometimes I saw it takes as a conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to talk.
Speaker 3: For you a minute before we go to break. I want to talk to you for a minute about life trauma. And we're hearing a lot more about this now, Tracy, because people are speaking out more. Right, they're talking about what happened to me, what didn't happen to.
Speaker 4: Me, what goes on beyond closed doors? Can we talk about that?
Speaker 3: Because I think part of the confusion right now is we take trauma and we put it on one bucket and it's almost like fifty shades of trauma, gray trauma.
Speaker 4: Right, It's not like this is trauma.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: What do you discover about trauma and what does it due to the soul?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, there's lots of different traumas. But I'm going to talk about current life trauma and past life trauma. So current life trauma is it doesn't have to be violent and it doesn't have to be sexual, it can. You know, that's often when we think of trauma, that's the first thing we think of is oh, my gosh, it's so horrible. It's and it can be without a doubt, but also it can be something simple, like in my case, when I was in fourth grade and the kids called me four eyes because I had glasses on. That was traumatic. That's traumatic to a kid that's in fourth grade. You know, here you are trying to fit in. And when I was in fourth grade, they didn't have contacts, contact uses, so you had to wear glasses and yeah, so then you get the glasses and then everybody's calling you four eyes because and that sticks. And so I didn't feel like I was pretty, I didn't feel like I fit in. I was different from the rest of the kids, and what I really wanted was just to it in and be normal. That's trauma, and that's where the feelings of I'm not good enough can get started. You know, it's it's it'll, it's got It starts somewhere, and you don't always have to find exactly when it starts, but to recognize where where did it start? Yeah, or to think back of something that you had and when, and so what happens is those feelings and those thoughts start to build. Okay, so I'm not pretty and I'm four eyes. I start to believe that, and then, you know, you get to be a teenager and you're like, oh, well, I'm never going to get a boyfriend because I'm not pretty, or I'm never gonna you know, do this there. I'm not going to invite it, get invited to the party because I'm not with the pretty girls because I have glasses and they don't.
Speaker 2: You see how it starts to build.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm like you. I grow up in between two beautiful stepsisters, and there was me and I was let's just call it a little a little bit curby, and you start getting called all sorts of things by that, and you find yourself taking them in and it's not like it just happens one time. You know, you notice it. You see what's going on. We're going to take a short break when we come back.
Speaker 4: What if we were to.
Speaker 3: Tell you this isn't the only life that could cause problems Tracy? Before we go, How do people find out how to work with you? How do they find out more about you what's the best way?
Speaker 1: Okay, they can find me at my website which is Tracyarfrederick dot com. Or for short, they can go to tracymi dot com and go to the tab send me a note, and that's how you reach me. You can give me a call. My phone numbers there. You can call me, you can text me, you can email me. Yeah, it's just I'm.
Speaker 3: There and I want to just say to everybody. This episode is called why do people get sick? But it's a bigger question than that. Have you ever wondered why you get sick? And if somebody like me and you know what it's like to work with the Tracy Medical Intuitive certified Medical Intuitive. What happens when you discover the root of what we're talking about, you will be shocked at what you can heal and how quickly you can heal it. Let's take a short break. When we come back, we're not done. What about the life you had before? You have a think about that thing keeping on and keeping on and just bringing all sorts of stuff up front your face. Now, let's take a sharp break.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Tired of feeling exhausted as a parent, I would love to help you with a new vision for yourself that is focused on intentional wellness parenting. My name is Orally Cormier and I have over forty years experience with complex cancer patients. I offer consultations, coaching, and educational programs for parents who want to boost their health and reduce risk of disease, especially cancer. For more information, go to Coralycormier dot com.
Speaker 3: Hey everybody, Oh my goodness, we have got talk radio for all of that.
Speaker 6: And really thank you for blazing the trail for women in talk radio and just.
Speaker 5: Being such an inspiration to me and so many other people.
Speaker 2: What you're doing is so awesome.
Speaker 6: And you know, without people like you there to like really step out of the box and go for it, I don't know if someone like me would have ever ended up here, but I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I just want to thank you for everything you're doing.
Speaker 2: You're one of my major inspirations.
Speaker 6: Luviology is where your body remembers what your soul never forgot. I work with men and women who are often at the edge of midlife, who are done with surface level living, people who've built the life but still feel numb, who ache for something deeper, more presence, more truth, more touch. We work with what's been silenced desires, grief, raw pleasure, and the truth your body has been whispering for years, using ancient practices, modern science, and yummy delicious sex tools that awaken rather than perform. We reclaim what it means to feel deeply and live turned on from the inside out. This isn't about fixing, This is about remembering. This is conscious hedonism rooted.
Speaker 4: Hey everybody, welcome back.
Speaker 3: I'm doctor Pat I get to do this co hosting with the most incredible Tracy Frederick. And by the way, for those of you out there, we're going to make sure you have a lot of information because if you're somebody like me that has gone this journey and understands very little about the details of knowing this, I will tell you that knowing knowing where this is coming from, knowing where sickness comes from and your own body is so seriously important. And my own experience is that once I figured that out along the way, and I I was I'm telling you, my journey went on for a number of years. But once that light bulb goes on, you cannot turn that off. Tracy, before we keep going. This is a great show, your show Healing Perspectives, Certified Medical Intuitive Tracy Frederick. How again do people work with you? Because it's one thing for you and I to talk about it, but really people don't want to be sick, So how can they work with you?
Speaker 1: Okay? They can reach me through my website at www. Tracyarfrederick dot com or tracymi dot com and they can schedule an appointment. Well, contact me to schedule an appointment. I give a fifteen minute complimentary consultation. If you're not sure if you need a medical intuitive, how I can help you. Let's just get on a call and then you can decide for yourself. And I also encourage the listeners. If you just have a short, quick little question, send me an email, say hey, this is what I'm what's bothering me? I can give you the short answer, but if you want to really deep dive into it, then we probably will need to schedule an appointment. But from that appointment we did, we'll dive deep. We'll go deep and find out. I want to know the story. I want to know the story that's that's got this illness all flared up. And then we'll look at how to heal it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you are right on with me. There was no way that I wanted to stop being physically active, and you know, especially doing something I love. You know people they have things they love to do. Yeah, sometimes there are things that are visible, just like you pointed out, I mean very quickly.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't want to give up. But sometimes what's behind all this isn't exactly visible. Right to talk about past life and past life trauma if.
Speaker 1: You would, okay, Well, for those of you that understand past lives, we have been here before. Some people have a hard time accepting that, but I believe in lives, and that's one of the reasons why we can become sick.
Speaker 2: We can bring on an illness.
Speaker 1: So it may be something that we never cleared up in a previous lifetime and we've chosen this lifetime to work on that. And a really good example of that is I know a young boy who was born with a heart condition, and I instantly knew why he was here. And this little boy went through several heart operations. He's doing fine, he's doing great. But the purpose of that, I do believe was I believe that he and his mother had a previous life together, and for this lifetime, he needed to learn about love, being loved, being cared for, and she needed to learn what it was like to give unconditional love to a sick child. And in my opinion, all of that has happened, and this little boy has had several surgeries, he's recovered beautifully. But that was the soul's purpose for even incarnating, was to come in with this heart condition so that he could allow himself to be nurtured and loved unconditionally, and so his mother could give him unconditional love. And you know, if you're a mother, you know you will do whatever it takes to take care of your baby. And you know what unconditional love feels like. And I think you know. And so it's not you could be born with any type of a condition that would that would help you along that path. If that's your chosen path for this lifetime, it's.
Speaker 2: Going to happen.
Speaker 1: So you could easily ask yourself, you know what am I getting out of this illness? If you have a really serious illness, or even if it's not a serious illness, but something like this heart condition that this child has, you know, just stop and ask yourself, what is this all about? You know, the heart is all about unconditional love, love of the self, being able to love others, being kind, having compassion. You know, your lesson in this lifetime might be that you need to be more compassionate towards others. And sometimes the only way to get that lesson is to be in a position where you have to experience compassion from someone else. And once you experience that compassion from someone else, it's much easier for you to give that to someone else. You cannot give something that you don't have for yourself. You cannot give to someone else something that you don't have for yourself. Lots of lessons come by way of illness, and that's just the soul is here to learn, grow and evolve, and illness is one of the greatest ways that we do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's funny, you're bringing something up so important. Let me just touch upon it. I have a friend that's doing research on aging and he has a very interesting I don't know if he's going to get the funding to do this research, but I wish he would. He has a very interesting theory about heart disease and His theory is it takes heart disease and flips it upside down. Now I'm not talking about something genetic or defective. And what he presented in his preliminary research was is it the chicken or the egg? Do you have heart disease and then you're depressed and lonely?
Speaker 4: Or are you depressed and lonely?
Speaker 3: And he found that the number one situation for people that are aging is loneliness. And the initial study that he did almost it was a ridiculous number, like ninety percent of people that reported loneliness had how should I call it, their hearts started to function less and less. Yep, I hope he gets funded for that.
Speaker 2: I hope he does too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's to your point though, Yeah, all that lies in the heart, that loneliness, sadness, all of that, you know, all the feelings that's those are feelings, Those are emotions.
Speaker 2: And you're right.
Speaker 1: When a person gets to be of age and they start losing other they start losing their spouse, they start losing their partner, they may have lost a child, they may are start they're losing all of their friends.
Speaker 2: That's lonely, that's sad and the heart takes the hit for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I hope this guy gets his funding because.
Speaker 4: Too, I do too.
Speaker 3: But to your point, I mean, and it doesn't it make common sense? I mean, think about it for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Common sense, common sense, common sense.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I saw this in my mom.
Speaker 3: And my mom was a very vibrant person, and you know the way she passed, her heart literally explodes. And I thought about that for this show, and I wanted to share this with you. What would cause my mom? What would be a situation that would cause that? Now, my mom lost everything in the hurricane that came through Homestead, Florida. Do you remember Andrew wiped everybody out, and my mom decided not to leave. She decided to stay and help people rebuild their homes. Can you imagine the burden she took on with that. Yeah, and she was like an ox I mean everything about her. And so I also then want to talk about that in context to the environment, because here she was, I mean, my mom's story is a whole show, but here she was first child, twelve thirteen, educated her self, top real estate person, lost everything, right, but she stayed. The environment played a role I think in her case. What role is the environment play.
Speaker 1: So the environment is when it comes to illness, their environment can definitely cause us to be ill. And we know that, you know, you hear the stories, the constant reminders about the smog, the pollution, all that sort of thing. But it can be the chemicals, it can be the plastics, it's the toxins, it's in the products that we use, it's in the food. So when I'm doing a reading sometimes I'm going to look for that. I'm going to say, you know, what's going on with this person?
Speaker 2: Is it? What is it? Is?
Speaker 1: There some toxins in the body, and those can be caused from foods, it can be called it can even be caused from supplements. We take lots of supplements, and it can very well becaused from these supplements that we take. I'm a prime example of that. This literally just happened in the last couple of weeks. I was taking vitamin D K and D with yeah, and I have too much vitamin D in my system and it's just a supplement, and so I started to get a little bit of heart palpitations and I immediately knew, I said, something's not right here, something's not right here. So fortunately for me, I can set myself down and say, what is this, what's going on? And I was able to figure it out for myself that the heart palpitations were starting to get more and more, and I had the blood work done and that it comes back that the vitamin K, excuse me, the vitamin D was just a little just a little elevated. So start to get off of that, it starts to go down. Somebody else might would have said, oh, I'm going to go run to the doctor and get EKG and that's exactly what they're going to do to do all these sort of things. But another aspect, pesticides, you know that can that plays a huge part. And you know, on a sole level, a person may contact contract a disease or a health condition that brings awareness to a certain product. And I'm not going to name the product, but years ago there was a certain pesticide that was found to be really detrimental to our health. It was pulled from the market. If someone had not gotten a disease or an illness from that particular product, then we wouldn't have the awareness. So that is another reason why the soul may say, Okay, we're going to have this we're going to have this disease in the body that is caused from a pesticide. Another good example of that I like to think about is mothers against drunk driving. You know, that is also environmental. That's something that we're putting into our body. And when someone chooses to drink and drive and someone else loses their life, and especially a mother losing a child, well then the whole purpose and that illness, that child dying was not in vain because that mother has a passion and a drive inside of her that says, hey, world, wake up. Alcohol and behind the wheel do not go together. And if it wouldn't be for that, you know, these days you can't get away with just drinking and driving. That's a major offense, whereas twenty years ago, Yeah, we could put a patch over that and cover it up and it's all going to be fine.
Speaker 2: That's not going to happen today. And that's because that soul came.
Speaker 1: Here for the purpose of the environment and things that can happen.
Speaker 2: So that's just another way that.
Speaker 3: Well, I think they're perfect because what you just said, You know, I don't know how much or how little you know about me, my journey, my doctor Ronnie, doctor Darvish, and what we did to expose LME disease, right, because so many people were being diagnosed with a wide range of diseases, and then of course my own personal experience, we blew the doors wide open with that. Susan Green changed legislature, you know, And it's kind of like if you can live through something like that and then become an advocate, there you are, Tracy. I want to talk to you a little bit about how we heal and the work that you do.
Speaker 4: You are somebody that helps people heal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, so this is something that you get asked about, you speak about. There may be more ways to heal than we have time for in the show. But if we understood this, walk us through what you've discovered on how we can heal well.
Speaker 1: The first thing is you have to really be willing to do some self awareness and some self evaluation and you know, self acceptance, self realization, start to take responsibility for yourself.
Speaker 2: That that's ways right there. There's several ways right there that you can start to heal.
Speaker 1: We get sick because of our circumstances, but we heal through our willingness to see our situation from a different perspective. Now you know there are other ways to heal other than that. You know it may be that you need to take a vitamin, you may need to take a supplement, You may need to go to the doctor, you may need to get some medicine.
Speaker 2: Those are all ways to heal as well. But as far as emotionally and mentally healing.
Speaker 1: That is all about taking a look at what's going on with you and your situation and applying the knowledge of what have I been thinking? What have I chosen to think? And how can I stop that? What stories have I been telling that I can stop? And another thing that I do in my work is I do healing work. And that means we may see a blockage and a body part and that energy has congregated and we just need to move it out. So that might be a little that's that's going to entail a little healing and we can just move that.
Speaker 2: Energy right out.
Speaker 1: Some people will feel that because they're very empathetic, and I have a lot of empathy, they feel a lot. Somebody might feel it. Somebody else might not feel it at all. But then the next day they can say, oh, I feel better. I don't know why I feel better. I just feel better. It's because we've gotten that energy moved out of there. And I'm just the con do it for the energy. I'm not doing anything. I'm just the con do it. I take the guidance. Whatever the guidance says, whatever Tommy says, that's what we're going to do. Or Jesus might give me a drop in and say, hey, look, work on this, work on that. Tell her this, tell her that, make sure he understands this. Whatever it is, that's where we're going to go.
Speaker 3: And you know what we're talking about. We're talking about something that has been used thousands and thousands of years by people because you know, we didn't Okay, look, if you're Moses, is somebody roaming around the earth. You did not have the internet. You can not google inflammation. But you know, to our point here, Indigenous people have thrived and survived by what you're talking about. The merging of science and spirituality is so important in this journey. I want to ask you. I just got a message and from somebody wanted me to ask you a question. But before I do that, talk about the complimentary fifteen minute phone call you're offering people yes.
Speaker 2: Just give me a call.
Speaker 1: My number is listed on my website www dot Tracyarfrederick dot com, Ormi Tracy dot com and just fill out the form and you can send me a text message, you can email me from there. But yes, fifteen minute complimentary consultation. Let's see if we're fit and I could explain to you how I work, what I do, and we just kind of go from there and if it works well, if you're interested, then we'll book a session. If not, take away. There's always going to be a little to take away. You'll have a little bit more knowledge and pass it on to somebody else if it doesn't fit for you.
Speaker 3: Now, I got this really abbreviated question for you, so I'm going to try to decipher it. Can you please ask this is from Jay? Can you please ask Tracy about the lungs? I cannot see, Okay, Jay, a lot of abbreviations. I cannot seem to get my lungs to work again. I am coughing. I have mucus and I do not have a listed disease from any medical profession. It's something in my lungs. What are the lungs about?
Speaker 1: Well, the biggest thing that the lungs are about is grief. So but you know, you may not be experiencing grief. So that's one thing I would look at. That's the first thing I would look at is grief because that's what's going to settle there.
Speaker 2: That's the biggest thing. But it could be taking in life.
Speaker 1: Like as you were talking, what was coming to mind for me, what I was being guided to say was taking in life. This person needs to do some deep breathing and just allow life to come in and flow. And you think about it, what does air do for us? What does air do? If we don't take in that breath and we don't let that breath go and let a fresh new breath come in, then we're not going to survive. And also this person may possibly be holding their breath. When we hold our breath, the body gets tense and it gets tightened up and we can't breathe. And I used to do that all the time, and I didn't even.
Speaker 2: Realize it until I was almost out of air.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh yeah, and that will tighten the shoulders so that you know that's gonna spread throughout. So yeah, I would say, look at look at those situations. And see if there's something that you can let go and and just breathe in life.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Terracy, Thank you so much for this. We talked about a lot today and I just want to kind of bring full circle about this. You know, why do people get sick? And you named a number of reasons, and certainly there isn't enough time to go through the list, but that's where you comit. Yep, that's where you come in. I now know why I got sick.
Speaker 4: In two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: I now know that now, right because I started to do something I love, but I got so much pressure to go back to the corporate world that getting sick was my way and really sick, like I couldnot get a real job. That was the only way for me to keep buying airtime doing what I'm doing. Absolutely right, I now look back. That's a small part. But what's your personal message? What do you want to guide people with today? Because again, they work with you and they'll get much deeper than we're getting today.
Speaker 1: Well, I say, uh, look at your illness and see what is it taking from you? Uh?
Speaker 2: What do you feel a victim to that? Do you feel like.
Speaker 1: You know that it's holding you back. What is your illness holding you back from? What is the sadness in your illness? You know, just take a good look at it, just be just pull back and become a neutral observer and just observe what's going on in your life right now that's centered around this illness.
Speaker 2: And I'd love to do a show, and we will do a show.
Speaker 1: I'm promising that right now, we will do a show where I will teach the listeners how to start identifying other things that's going on in their body, how to look at some of these other things, because that can get a little bit more in depth. But we'll take we'll do a show and really break that down a little bit more and go through all the different components of things that they can look at. But yeah, look at look at your illness and and see what's happening in your life and try to start connecting some dots. And if you need some help, give me a call.
Speaker 2: I'll be happy to speak to you.
Speaker 1: I'll be happy to be reading for you so we can get you on the right path to healing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jade, there you go.
Speaker 3: And Jay keeps sending me messages, You're going to have to really get us next time Jay to talk about that indigestion. You have, Tracy personal message, what would you like to leave us with?
Speaker 1: You know, my personal message again is just listen to the body. Slow down, slow down, listen to the body and let it give you the messages because it will.
Speaker 2: It's giving you the message.
Speaker 1: You just take the time to listen and decipher it the best you can and don't worry about what you can't do. But you're going to get a hit. You're going to get an intuitive hit. Just quiet the mind and listen.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: Tracy, Thank you so much for everything you're doing here. Much more from you. I can't wait till the next episode. Again, give everybody your website.
Speaker 1: It's www dot Tracyarfrederick dot com, Ormi Tracy dot com.
Speaker 3: And for those of you out there, remember this show. The show is about why do I get sick? Why do we get sick? And Tracy just touched upon some very general and very important reasons why. But you are unique, and so what you hear today may or may not.
Speaker 4: Apply to you.
Speaker 3: That's why we always tell you to get the help that you personally need, because you're very special and unique, and everybody has a different journey. Tracy, thank you for everything.
Speaker 1: Thank you and thank you to the listeners for tuning in. And I can't wait to see you on the next show.
Speaker 3: All Right, everybody, remember you don't have to be sick.
Speaker 4: Get some help.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do it alone. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning in to the Healing Perspectives podcast with me certified Medical intuitive at Tracy Frederick. I want to invite you to join me every second and fourth Monday on the eprnetwork dot com and become part.
Speaker 2: Of something bigger. Send healing love to yourself and to others.
Speaker 1: Think about how you can heal and then take action, and when you do, tell someone so they can heal to Let's create a ripple effect of healing all over the world. If you like my personal guidance, visit my website ATMI Tracy dot com.