Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstato. It takes out a tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't mess with me. Mess with me, baby, I'm a GANGSTERA touch baby.
Speaker 1: You're a gangstato.
Speaker 2: For the warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 3: Listener discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 2: What the fellas? This ain't my first time at the rodeos. Hello, and welcome to the Cosmic Beach Podcast. How you Asshole's doing today? We're gonna go a little bit left in today's episode. I got a little bit something different for you. We're spicing it up, you know. We're getting down and dirty today and we're gonna talk about all kinds of stuff. But before we just jump right into it, we're gonna first do little housekeeping. Okay, I want to follow up on a few thoughts with the Jim Carey thing. I may have said this before, but I did a four part Jim Carey Breakdown. It was a Patreon series and I think it was two years ago. It's on Patreon all the full episodes, the four part Jim Carrey Breakdown, and I guess now as a good a time as ever. If you have not done so already. Go over to the Cosmic Peach Patreon and make your reservation to room two three seven. You're gonna get early access, ad free videos. You're gonna get full versions of episodes, the whole shbigity bang, and it is all in Room two three seven Cosmic Peach Patreon. Get your panties wet, get early access, get the ads, watch the video. It's all yours for the low low price of seven dollars and eleven. Since that's right, folks, seven to eleven. That's been the price since I started Room two three seven. It's never gone up. I've never added tears. Once you've subscribed, you get it all one price, one tier one and only one and only people. So with that being said, I did a four part Jim Carrey breakdown. I talked about the symbolism in every famous popular Jim Carrey movie. I went all the way back to the beginning. I went back to In Living Color Jim Carrey, all the way to We're All a Spirit dancing around in the ethereal Plane Jim Carrey. I went from A to Z Jim Carrey. So if that's something you're interested in, you'll have to scroll back quite a ways, but it is available full versions in room two three seven. So I saw this news clip and most of the time you can't trust a damn thing. Not most of the time, basically ninety nine point nine percent of the time you can't trust damn thing that the news is saying. And this news anchor, he was obviously reading a script, but he was like, Jim Carrey's agent came out and said it was definitely him who accepted the award in Paris. And it's like, oh, okay, well, if it was definitely him that accepted the award in Paris, and why did the fucking ain't Jim Carrey coming out and saying it was definitely me. Can I see his face saying it was definitely me who accepted the award in Paris? Can I see Jim Carrey saying that? Please? But no, just his agent. But at the end of the clip he was like, but you know, some people are saying it was like a trans person dressed up as Jim Carrey, and I'm not gonna lie. I can see what they mean. So even the news anchor is it's it's what I always tell you, ninety percent a lie and ten percent of truth. And you know, does this whole snippet on Jim Carrey's agent confirm it was definitely him who accepted the award. But you know, I kind of see what people mean. It doesn't look like him at all. In fact, it looks like a trans person dressed up as Jim Carrey. So I'm gonna play just that short, short snippet for you. See what you think? Hang on.
Speaker 4: Well, multiple sources meanwhile, are confirming that the rumors are false. Jim Carrey did, in fact, except his award in France last week. This is interesting, so some people were speculating that a look alike took his place, but Carrie's representative, along with the Awards Shows General delegate, they're saying it was indeed him on stage.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: The confusion may come from a post by drag artist Alexis Stone, who share the photo of himself wearing a mask and a wig, captioned Alexis Stone as Jim Carrey and Paris. Again, you can't believe everything you see online, but I also kind of see what they're trying to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, I mean, even the news anchor is finding it hard to believe that that was Jim Carrey. Because it wasn't dude. And here's my thing, because I know I'm a huge fan. I've always been a huge fan. It's hard for someone who grew up watching Jim Carrey to not be a huge fan because I grew up in the nineties, in the two thousands, that was like Jim Carrey's era. You know, we had Liar Liar, fucking, Bruce Almighty, fucking and some people don't like Bruce Almighty, but I was a little kid when it came out, and I thought it was hilarious. I loved everything he did. Okay, it's finura all that shit.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was the fucking time to be alive when Jim Carrey hit his stride and it was just Jim Carrey movie. Jim Carrey movie, Jim Carrey movie, and a lot of them were for kids, like Jim Carrey's The Grinch. He even did this. We in school we read this book. It was like a group read or whatever the fuck it's called Lemony Snickets, Series of Unfortunate Events or something like that, and Jim Carrey did the movie for that book. So we went on like a field trip and watched it. It was just the time to be alive. It was magical. I have always kind of had like a little bit of an obsession with him, and I got to think, in yeah, there is a high probability that he was mixed up in all of this nasty shit. And even though you can love the art, you have to hold the artist under a magnifying glass. And unfortunately I haven't really done a good job of doing that with Jim Carrey because it's so easy to just say I love him, and I hope that he wasn't involved with, you know, molestizing children, eating them, decapitating the babies, chopping them up, raping the pieces, and then cannibalizing the flesh. I hope he wasn't involved in doing that stuff. But at the same time, we in the back of our minds now he probably was, especially with how huge he got, how many deals he got, how publicized he was. For sure, I mean, he had to have sat down at the table, the black, long black table, and signed something, agreed to something for his fame to kind of kick off the way that it did, right. I mean, in my mind, when you get to Jim Carrey's status, you've at least decapitated through infants, raped, the pieces cannibalized to flesh. But Colby was telling me, Hey, did you ever watch that snippet? I think Isaac Cappy had went live on Facebook or something like that, and he said that he spoke to Jim Carrey on two separate occasions. I think he spoke to him the first time for three hours, and then on the second occasion he said he spoke to Jim Carrey for over five hours. And I don't think that he came out and said, Jim Carrey one is guilty of eating kids. But Isaac Cappy was like, oh, you know, he's scared. He's scared. He knows that, you know, the truth is coming out and he's going to be revealed, and he's scared. And it's like, dude, if you eat kids, you're going down. And so if that was insinuating that he eats kids, it makes me really sad. But at the same time, go figure. I'm sure he has indulged in a few but I guess other people on conspiracy theory podcasts are floating this idea out. But it just occurred to me after I watched this nippet, which I will play for you. If Isaac Cappy it occurred to me to turn on my conspiracy brain and really think about whether or not Isaac Cappy is a real fucking person or not, because the circumstances surrounding his death are suspicious to say the least. Definitely got Whitney Hustund or whatever minus a bathtub. He got Trevor Moord. Now Trevor did fucking die. He was a real person in my opinion. But the character of Isaac Cappy that we have referred back to for so many years now like, oh, he was coming out, he was saying stuff, and look what happened to him, and now he's dead. And it made me think about our last episode where I said, do you ever wonder if they float these whistleblower people out so you know things, you absorb things, they put it into the ether, into the consciousness that we know this stuff now and if we do nothing about it, then we've consented to this behavior. And they killed Isaac Cappy's character off. And that dude is just a regular dude somewhere. His name's probably Marcus. Now he works at AT and T. He can help you say up your fucking wireless air okay. And he got a haircut maybe bleached it. He wears contacts. Now that's Isaac Cappy, Marcus Maloney at and T at your service. Okay, they learned with the astronauts from whatever that mission was, the fake astronaut blow up in the sky death, and they relocated all the astronauts and let them keep their names. Literally, Judith Resnik, they didn't even do any plastic surgery or anything on them. They just literally sent them to Florida and they all became professors and shit, kept their names. And so they learned from that, and now when they repurposed people, they gave them names and shit. So I'm sure Isaac Cappy is floating around out there somewhere. To be honest with you, he wasn't famous enough for anybody to have recognized him any ways. Like Hunty, I know you're out here saying, you know all these people, and you're talking to all these people, and you've been to the parties, and you're dropping names, Jim Carrey, Seth Green, fill in the blank, he's Tom Hanks. He's dropping names, right, And obviously he's in some kind of a social circle where he was around these people. But I never seen to movie with him in it. Okay, I never seen to show with him in it, never seen him before in my life until all the madness Pizzagate stuff started coming out. And then he dies Mysteriously, life moves on, and I didn't see a corpse. I didn't see a physical body in a casket. I didn't go to the memorials. I didn't get offered a tuna fish sandwich at the calling hours. Okay, I don't know that that motherfucker is dead, and I honestly don't know if he was ever a real person outside of he was a person playing a character named Isaac Cappy coming forward as a whistleblower, and they just for you know, cinematic drama effect killed him in this way and left all the bits and pieces for us to put together because now that we know these things, they can't say, well, it's not like we didn't tell you. We sent you an Isaac Cappy, We sent you all these so called us O RA survivors. We even sent you a bitch that said she was getting pregnated by aliens and was having Nephelin babies. We sent you a bitch that told you about the hierarchy, about the thirteen bloodlines. We sent you a bitch that fucking was a successor for the Mothers of Darkness and knew who they anti Christ was and what did you guys do? Fucking sat on a podcast and talked about it, like what do we do? What are we gonna do with this information? They sent us a bitch that said, hey, just so you know, they put the cremated remains of tortured children, mutilated children's cremated remains into your coffee mate, and guess what they fucking slap a Bridgerton label on that shit, chocolate covered strawberry. Bet your asses the first one lined up to get that shit. It's seasonal. But uh, this is my thing is they float. In my opinion, they float these people out there, and we get so excited because it's like, oh, someone on our side. It's someone on our team who's gonna tell us the truth about all this stuff. But what we need to really do, and what I always recommend for you guys, is to quench on everything. And when I say everything, I mean everything. As far as you know. I'm a normal person who just moved into an apartment, single mother, baby, daddy issues, whatever, has a conspiracy theory podcast just out here trying to live my best life. But you don't know that I couldn't be some kind of CIA agent working for the fucking cabal, all right. I would hope they'd give me a little bit better stipend every month if I was going to be doing this shit. Because a bitch needs to pay bills, Okay, in form pila is expensive, diapers, wipers. Give a bitch a paycheck. Okay, here's my thing. I promise you guys. I've been genuine and authentic with you since the very beginning. Most of you have followed my journey this far private personal stuff I've shared with you, my motherhood journey. I try to keep it one hundred with you guys. Always. I try to be as genuine and authentic as I possibly can. Some people don't even like me, can't fucking stand me, and it doesn't really stop me from wanting to do this because as time has progressed, when I started my podcast, there was so many conspiracy theory podcasts to be had. I'm talking they were dime a dozen, dime a dozen. There was like not to name drop, but you know, there will probably always be tinfoil hat. But there was cult of Conspiracy and Dangerous World podcast and The Great Deception Podcast, my Third Eye podcast, Deborah Gets Red Pilled podcast, I mean, you name it. There were literally and they were we were all working together. It was like some kind of weird little family. Kolbe obviously had conspiracy play time and he's kind of reason his position with that. But I've just noticed as time has went on, people just kind of got sick of it. They got tired of talking about the topics. Life kind of settled down after the COVID madness and people really stopped giving a shit. Big mistake, because that was the training wheels for the next shit that they're about to pool. And when that goes down, you're gonna be wishing you still had your podcast going, because just because COVID has settled down doesn't mean that they've just given up on their ultimate agen to Okay, But yeah, I have never felt the need to disappear into the background and leave all my besties behind because so many weird things are uncovered almost on a daily basis nowadays, and I want to talk to you guys about it, because the podcasting world is the news now. If you want the truth, if you want the real shit, you're gonna come to the Cosmic Peach podcast. You're gonna, you know, listen to the Cult of Conspiracy. You're gonna go and find the truth somewhere, and it's not gonna be easy to find. I feel in the upcoming months, weeks, years, they're gonna try to put the kaibosh on stuff like this. But until they do, I'm here with you, lucky dogs, and we're gonna just keep rocking and rolling together. Let me play you that clip though, before I forget, because I have mom brain and i'd be forgetting shit. Let me play you that clip of Isaac Cappy. Hang on just a second.
Speaker 5: By the way, I'll just fucking out of Jim Carrey called me up last week. I talked to him for five and a half hours. He's like begging me to like get a deal with c Like he's afraid of the fucking brackets.
Speaker 2: I'm like, and it's just like.
Speaker 5: Yammering on crap but like not owning up or doing anything fucking meaningful. Me me meanwhile, just lying to everybody. Guys, you are fucking cowards. You're going down. You're gonna fucking die. That's it. You're gonna die. If you ate kids, You're gonna fucking die. You can't get over that shit. That's a death sentence. You cannot fucking live. But what I'll tell you that you can do is possibly save your soul. You can save your soul, and I can help you save your soul. You will fucking die, though, so get over it. I know you all are afraid you just sold your.
Speaker 2: Soul, but I think you can get it back.
Speaker 5: You're gonna fucking die, though, That's it. How did Jim Carret get my number? Because I gave it to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I talked to him twice last week, one for three and a half hours and buy it. And I was like, oh my god, I hope I never talked this pedantic fucker again.
Speaker 2: It was that, like excruciating. What did Jim Carrett say?
Speaker 5: It was honestly, it was just him talking and fucking loops most of the time about the totality of your existence. He put up Betty pash him on me. He said, They're like, well because of you, I made way for you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, fuck you, dude. You did not do shit. You did not do shit. You know, guys, It's one of those things we might never know really what was going on with the Isaac Cappy stuff. He could be a totally real person that was being tortured with the voice to Skull and all the weird stuff that he was talking about there playing Phil Collins in his head and whatever else. But he could have been a totally legit, real person that they tortured and killed in a horrific way, and if they did rip you know. But it's one of those It's one of those situations with a big question mark on it, kind of like, why does everybody hate Nickelback? The world may never know. I watched a whole video on YouTube. It was twenty eight minutes long. I can't believe I fucking sat there for twenty eight minutes of my life doing dishes and stuff watching this and it was called why does everybody hey Nickelbeck? And at the end of the video, I still don't know why everybody hates Nickelback. Just wasted twenty eight minutes of my life for this douchemoose to tell me everybody hates Nickelback. I know this. If fucking know this, everybody hates them? Why? I mean, I'm not just gonna sit and put on a fucking nickelback playlist. But they're not awful. They didn't rate my you know sister. They didn't try out have sex with my man. They didn't kick me in the crouch, they didn't do anything. They look like they showered. They look like they're decent people. They look like they have some hygiene. That and some intelligence. They write pretty good songs for the most part, So why do we hate them so much? But again, big question mark the world may never know. But one more little business we need to attend to, and then we're off to the racist folks, and that is today's apothecary corner. I'm just gonna flip open and see what tickles my taint. Let's see here, what's tickling the taint today? An apothecary corner. I will say, just so you know, because I was talking to Kolbe about this. He had a shard of glass in his finger and I said, you want the tweezers to get it out? And he said, now I'm gonna soak it in epsom salts and it'll just work its way out. I've never heard that. I am from the South, my mom used prid And if you ain't never heard of prid. You need to get some. It needs to be a part of your apothecary corner, in your medicine cabinet, in your bathroom. It will literally draw out anything. It's literally called drawing salve. And don't put it on your taint. Okay, even if you got bumps on it. You don't want to put the prid on your tank. But zits glass splinters, shit like that. You put a little prit on it, cover it up. Sometimes you don't even need to cover it up and it will come right the fuck out. Sometimes you can put it on cysts. Sometimes, you know, ladies get a little cist or something like that, armpit, inner thigh prid. All right, that's a little that's a little Southern hack for you guys. How do you feeling spiritually these days? I got some Oh look at this nervous system support vinegar. Now see some of this stuff just sounds made up. Here. I'll read you this one. This will be for today's apothecary cornter. Nervous system support. You might need this for after we're done with this episode, because I'm laying it all out on the line. This is a potent tangy tonic to nourish and restore the nervous system. This infusion combines herbs known for their soothing effects on the nervous system, making it ideal for long term support during periods of stress or anxiety. So you're gonna get a jar, and you're gonna put one cup dried mother wart. There's some hippie, dippy freak of nature in your neighborhood with their pit hair braided stinks up. A chuli can tell you where you're nearest. Apotheosis is where you can get this stuff. But bother wart never heard of it? Okay, One cup dried skull cap. Again, never heard of it. Sounds dangerous. One cup dried oat straw. Not sure if that's of the Quaker variety, but oatstraw, one tapull spoon dried lavender, and one tapull spoon dried came a meal, Add some apple cider vinegar, and you seal the jar. Let it sit in a cool, dark place for two to four weeks, shaking it occasionally, then strain and store in a glass bottle. So I guess that's for your nervous system. Any of you out there got a nervous system problem, and that is today's apothecary corner. So let's get onto business here, the topic of the hour. What is it? What are we talking about? Well, do you remember, because I just brought her up, so you should. The woman who may or may not have been on the verge of nervous breakdown, mental breakdown, psychotic break She was an SRA survivor who said she was grown in an artificial womb and took trips to Disney in her mind with the Palladians and was impregnated with the Nephelini and all this stuff. So I made fun of the interviewer in that in those couple of episodes. I said, like, he's kind of pompous a little bit, you know, he thinks he knows everything. And he kept breaking in every twenty seconds to ask, you know, questions, and he just came across like why do you get? Like who are you? And so I did a little bit more digging into the interviewer himself, and he said, prize surprise, at least I was surprised to me, is a survivor himself who has been through the system. And I listened to like a two hour thing where he was talking about his story how he got into all this, how he became a pastor, and he has a church in Katie, Texas, and it's geared towards revealing the truth to people, like the real truth. And now see, if he opened up a church around here, I'd be the first one, literally, the first one to attend every Sunday, because I think that is so highly needed. Not church where you go to feel cozy inside and eat egg salad and compliment each other's blouses and you know, check out all the hot dudes do finger painting with the kids. We need churches that honestly kind of with skin people and talk about SRA survivors, talk about the Satanic cults, talk about how all this is real, talk about how our world is run by Satanic pedophiles who want to eat your children. That's the kind of church I'd want to go to, And that's the kind of church he has. I developed a little bit more of a respect for him after that, because I do think he's trying to do the good work and he's been through it himself, and you know, I just thought that was really cool. And now he has a podcast where he tries to get these survivors' stories out there, whether they grew in an artificial womb and took trips to Disney in their head or not. He's given them, these people a platform to speak their truth and it could all be very real and true. So I just thought that was really cool. Now because of that, I subscribe to his channel, just keeping up with like whatever his little daily posts are, and he posted one I think it was either today or yesterday. It's really new, Like within twenty four to forty eight hours he posted this video and it was just called like end time Prophecy warning or something like that. And I don't know where you guys sit on the fence with your religious beliefs. If you are, if you would consider yourself to be a Christian, if you ride the fence on it, if you're the closest you can get without committing to it, If you had hated you don't believe in it at all, you think it's stupid. You know, maybe you worship Satan and you just find this podcast entertaining. I don't know where you guys are, but it doesn't change the fuck the fact that there is some really weird, terrifying shit going on in our world right now. And if you could suspend for a moment whatever your belief system is and just hear this guy out. I think it's pretty telling of where we're at in the world, not just Star Nation, but in the world and what type of agenta I think they're trying to roll out. So I'm going to play you this clip and then we're going to meet back up, and I just want to be really, really honest with you guys, how I feel about it. Just you know, there are going to be parts that are more Christiany and Jesus talk than other parts. I've never heard the Kabbala or this end time plan broken down so eloquently to where I actually understand it, because as soon as somebody brings up Gamatria or Kabbala, I kind of tune now. To be honest with you, because it's a little about my pay grade. You know, I don't be dabbling in this stuff. I don't be using it, studying it, none of it. But it's always interested me, and so I think he broke it down really eloquently where retards like me could understand it. So, you know, just suspend for a moment any type of religious affiliation you may have, and just hear him out, and then we're gonna meet back up on the other side and talk about a few things here, all right, okay, so let me just roll it all up and I'll meet you on the other side.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Discovering Truth with Dan Devon. Well, friends, we're back for another podcast. Today is the tenth of March, and I'm dating this podcast conversation because things are happening in the world so fast. Like if you don't date your conversation, you may seem to not have a handle of facts and things at all, because everything can flip upside down from one day to the next. It's wild. But I've been getting a lot of folks that have been coming to me and saying, Dan, where are you with all this stuff? And today I'm going to take an opportunity to just speak off the cuff and just speak quite frankly honest with you guys about how I have been processing what looks to be the opening act of World War three.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're just getting to the good part. Head on over to the Cosmic Peach Patreon and make your reservation to room two three seven to enjoy the rest of this episode. Not sure how to get there, download the act.
Speaker 2: Or go to patreon dot com slash cosmicpeach what's in Room two three seven?
Speaker 1: Thanks for asking, Danny. Let me show you something, see for yourself and uncover bonus content. Extended versions of episodes, add free content, early access to every single episode, all videos and personal updates, and just whatever else I'm in the mood for. There are plenty of amenities to enjoy while checked in to Room two three seven. Take a trip up the sidewinder and stay a while. You can check out anytime you'd like, but you can never leave. Just kidding. Thank you in advance for supporting the show, and I can't wait to see it over there.
Speaker 3: Man, I couldn't cut it as a pull man stand tat of living like.
Speaker 4: A blind man.
Speaker 2: I'm sick, IM without.
Speaker 1: A sense of feeling.
Speaker 2: And this is out.
Speaker 5: You remind me.
Speaker 2: This is out.
Speaker 5: You remind me who I really am. This is out.
Speaker 2: You remind