Speaker 1: To find you.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's actually Josh told the wife's phone for this.
Speaker 3: How you doing, man?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Hey man, Christo Sinasty some of your thoughts on this man, So you know you've talked a good bit about you the problem of the humanism within Orthodox circles and stuff. I've actually called him before about some of that, and I always have good stuff to say you.
Speaker 3: That is not me anyway.
Speaker 2: I was reading the classic Calistos War's book The Orthodox Church, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I definitely believe I saw some like proto ecumenist strains of thought. There a lot of stuff that almost seemed critical of our own history. And uh, I just you know, when you have these old timy Anglican converts to correct Orthodoxy like that, is that a common thing in those academic circles.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, yes, unfortunately it is. And he wrote some pro Skittles articles towards his end of his life before he passed away. So he unfortunately drifted in a very bad direction. There's some bad things in uh Orthodox way has an a pocket destasis universalist statement. There's also a statement that's the Protestant PSA view. So he fell into PSA and so the sun was damned. But yeah, and then even in that, he's the editor of that book, The Bible and the Fathers, that follows the liturgical readings, and he includes C. I. Schofield commentaries and the Orthodox just so ridiculous, like why in the world would you put that in there. So unfortunately callis was where it started pretty good and faded into some pretty bad stuff. So but yes, in another father, Stephen Freeman, unfortunately, who's I think less active these days than he used to be, is also very notorious for some of the same Anglicans sort of in his case modernist approaches to the Bible. So the Bible for him is all higher criticism. And I made some videos years ago when I first started my channel or Assuman, when I first started doing Orthodox videos and calling those things out, and lo and behold, that caused inadvertently a huge kerfluffle, which I didn't realize. My channel was much smaller back then, but somehow that got around and that ended up getting like twenty or thirty thousand views, which is pretty big viewage back then for a small channel.
Speaker 4: And that made a lot of Orthodox people mad.
Speaker 1: At me, because you know, who who's this new convert who's talking about higher criticism or whatever. Well, it turns out, yeah, higher criticism is antithetical to Christianity. Social logo.
Speaker 5: What's up, dude, socio logo.
Speaker 1: I'mut man.
Speaker 3: Ain't kay? Hello, Hey, I have a question of philosophy. Can I ask you? Okay?
Speaker 6: So I was arguing with these LGBT persons some days ago, and we are, you know, debating about homosexuality and all that.
Speaker 3: And he used the argument that you.
Speaker 6: Can find homosexual behavior in animals and since the beginning of.
Speaker 3: Times, the all civilizations.
Speaker 6: And I answer that saying that you can also find you know, rape, murder and all that in all civilizations too, and in animals and oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean animals. Animals eat, they're young too, So that's ridiculous, retarded argument.
Speaker 6: And he answered that saying that it wasn't fair of my part to compare two adults agreeing to love each other.
Speaker 1: And you know, he's moving the goal posts. He's moving the goalposts and being our tree. So if in a naturalist, atheist, materialist worldview, an adult is really a meaningless construct for the same collection of molecules, so it doesn't matter that he moves the goalpost to quote adult. And by the way, how does he know what the cutoff is amongst an adult and a non adult. It would all just be arbitrary. So it's a version of the naturalist fallacy. Right, Oh well, it's just natural for people, for animals, for people to do this because animals do it. Well, what is how do we know what's natural?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So this is just a version of the naturalist fallacy.
Speaker 4: All you have to do is point.
Speaker 1: Out fallacies, right, Just like when that idiot Freemason was on here earlier, right, he started off with like four different fallacies. I'm like, dude, get out of here. Leave it to Ethan ten dollars. All the podcasts on the tour have been great. The Jamie Kennedy episode was hilarious. Thank you man, I appreciate that. Yeah, it came out great. And Jamie's episode was really funny too, because Jamie Kennedy had the same meltdown over the moth that he had with me and made for like unintentional, bizarre, weird comedy on.
Speaker 4: Its own and the other thing that's funny too.
Speaker 1: And people get mad at Jamie Kennedy when you're on his podcast because he's like, stop joking, stop that impressions and then you think, oh man, he's gonna get mad because it wasn't and then he'll start doing the impressions and started joking around. So it's like and people were getting angry in the chat and fussing at him, and it's like, dude, this is his show, right, Like if you remember Jamie Kennedy experiment, that's what he does.
Speaker 4: Like he he likes to.
Speaker 1: Kind of mess with and troll the guests. That's part of the whole stick. And it was the same with Jesse Lee Peterson, as you guys will see because that episode will be coming out this week as well in the next i think six days, so look for the Kurioku interview and the Jesse Lee Peterson interview coming out this week. And uh, you know, Jesse Lee Peterson likes to troll his guests as well a little bit. And it's actually funny because you don't know, is is Jesse crazy? He is he domb? Is he serious? Is he joking?
Speaker 4: And that that.
Speaker 1: Uh, destabilizing effect that he has is actually what makes for the unintentional intentional comedy. So you know that's millennial humor anyway, right, all that irony whatever kind of insanity stuff. I mean when when Jesse Lee Peterson was on.
Speaker 7: With Sam Hyde, he was like, do you realize you had never done nothing wrong in your life? Do you do you realize you had never seen in your life? You had never done nothing wrong? And Sam's like, I'm pretty sure I have now you had not? And if you could have perfect peace right now, would you have perfect peace?
Speaker 1: And then so then when he's interviewing interviewing me, he goes, do you forgive your mother for what she had done to you? And I'm like, what do you forgive?
Speaker 8: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Mobile? I'll evil called fruit of Mobile. And I'm like, well, wait a minute, I thought you told Sam Hi then nobody ever sinned. It's an illusion, So how could my mom have done me wrong? If nobody sins And it's just like it's crazy, right, But I guess that's part of the fun.
Speaker 4: Ken.
Speaker 1: By the way, I trolled him back, and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna tell you how I trolled him back, but I think I got him pretty good, Ken Fresno. And I don't just mean impersonating him to his face, I mean actually trolling distantly Peterson tripping him up a bit. It was fun though, MKG seven dollars. Christos a nasty god. Bless you for bringing me inn orthodoxy. Here's many more cringe core records is signing yours? Are they signing a new artist at the moment? Well, I'll tell you what. Uh Doctor Evo sent me the link to register as an artist at DMI or whatever, So okay, I'm gonna do it. Ken f has no ten dollars? Does Bishop Bard the Night? Everything in Genesis?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 1: Well, see, this is one of the problems with the people that take this view. It's like it becomes arbitrary, right. They want to say Adam and Eve or sort of like symbolic archetypes for ancient you know, Geico, cavemen or whatever. And it's like, oh, okay, well then so what about all the other things in Genesis? Oh yeah, I see the problem. It's Pandora's box gets opened up, by the way, Pandora's Box. I was talking about it her Kuci Dude, if you.
Speaker 4: Didn't know, do you all?
Speaker 1: You just made that connection right Pandora's Box. Don't let that Kouchie open up? Things get crazy, bro, Oh we're getting nasty up in here anyways, Well, what about the New Testament? The New Testament says in many places in the Gospels it refers back to all kinds of events in Genesis. Oh, then I guess the Gospels are also wrong. You see the what this leads to. So all of the place is in the Gospels where Jesus refers to Adam and Eve. Oh, I guess he got it wrong because they were just symbolic figures. But these people, they're not interested in going that route or like thinking this through, dude, They're just public face academic people, or supposedly academic. They're more like bureaucratic spokespeople, right, Like a bishop Baron is a bureaucratic spokesperson more than a truth seeker. I mean, dudes over here liking dude's feet, he's over here on supposedly looks like Facebook liking dude's feats. I mean, come on, right, what are you even doing? But why is that surprising for a novus orto bishop, not a masaud agent. Should I throw away orthodox away? I mean, I have all my Calvinist books. I have a giant shelf of heretic books. I don't think you need to throw it away. I mean I would just keep all that stuff for reference. So Jesus' son two dollars, consider the divine Mersley Chaplet and what it is. Bro I used to be a Roman Catholic. Are you serious? Uh? You're talking about You're talking about Margaret Mary Alakoquait, right. I mean she's one of the strongest arguments against Roman Catholicism. This insane historyonic woman cutting herself. Are you that doesn't prove from Catholicism anyway. We got a lot of stuff we got to get to redeem. Zoomer, we gotta You guys are being very generous, and I appreciate that. A lot of super jazz coming in. Uh. Neil Perry says for ten dollars, can I get your best? Jordan Peterson's saying Christ's rhythm? Well, I apologize because we drove three hours last night from Nashville at three in the morning, and we didn't get home until six, so, uh, I pretty much feel like I'm hungover. So my impressions are not going to be spot on today because my voice is all ft up.
Speaker 9: But well, you know, Christ has risen.
Speaker 1: Depends on what.
Speaker 9: You mean by risen.
Speaker 1: Though, it's like, it's like, what the heck you know, say that's I fell into my old order Peterson, I got it better and then I fell back into my old one.
Speaker 9: It's like, you know, it's like, what's that mean? When it says you know, he's risen or whatever, It's like, I get it, but it's like, was he asleep or what does it mean?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 1: Do you plan to respond to orthodox me Redeemed Zoomers debunk of Orthodoxy? Dude, it's in the title, bro, It's literally in the title of the video. So yes, but thank you Nibsen for that super chatting. He says, uh, Christ has risen, indeed he is, and that freemason's putting a curse on my vocal cords. He put a Cabbala curse on my vocal cords. I could do I can do it really good if my voice wasn't ft up, but it's not doing well right now. Hosy five dollars. Do you have a question, how did Matthew know Jesus fasted if he met Jesus after the fact, I mean he wrote the gospel later on? Dude, what are you talking about?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 1: I mean it says at the end of Luke that Jesus opened the eyes of the apostles to understand all the things that were written and then it was recorded. So I don't understand the question. Let's talk God five dollars a janitor versus forty seven missiles elite kuriaku ball knowledge. I don't know what that means, but it's sounds very esoteric. Captain slow boy five dollars. I think you're right about everything, but I enjoy Candace, who is oft and wrong. Candace said that she would debate Kirk with somebody like you would you be down, You're the best. But I don't have a I don't want to debate Charlie Kirk theories. I don't have a set theory on Charlie Kirk. And are you saying that she actually said she would debate me or just someone like me?
Speaker 4: That's confusing here, Like.
Speaker 1: That goober freemason that just called in was like he starts talking about Charlie Kirk bullets, Like what does this have to do with the accusation that everybody from Alex to Tucker is a is fake traders? Like nothing to do with what I asked him about. And I don't know what, I don't believe the official story, but I don't have a set theory on what exactly went down, So I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Why I would debate. I don't have a position I wanted. I would rather debate.
Speaker 1: Her on other topics that she goes into, like Sumerian time travel technology, whatever bullshit she was pushing. I mean, obviously that's not true. Zach sends one hundred and sixty dollars. Thank you so much. Whatever the a's is, that Canadian or Australian Christ has risen, blessed pasca to you and Jamie, Thank you so much. Christ has risen from the dead, triumphing down death by death, end upon those in the tombesb storbing lot Jamie, Jamie, could you bring me a cough drop? She probably can't hear me. Hey, Jamie, do you think you can bring me a cough drop? One of those little then new honey cough drops. I think there's there's a couple more in that jar. Well, if not, that's fine, I could just put some money in that coffee. Thank you so again, guys. This weekend, Next weekend, Nashville Debate Me versus Two Freemasons including your boy, Chase Geyser, me versus Chase Guyser and his assistant his lodge butt buddy. I'm just joking, Edgar. Two dollars, thank you, Captain slow boy. Now we did that one. Ken Frezeno ten dollars. Now we did that one cobold. Would you debate Corey mal Or No, that is insane in psycho I tried to debate him like two years ago and he just literally just cusses you out, doesn't even he doesn't even they or make arguments. Leave it, Teithan, Now we did that. Storm the Cat the YouTube algorithm pushes a Bishop Baron. He has Skittles boomer energy. Well, yeah, like he's over here liking dude's feats, so uh and yeah, of course they're gonna they always push these people.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 1: The algorithm, I mean cyclone drew five dollars. No, we did that. We were left.
Speaker 8: A.
Speaker 1: Brockley says that Freemason Dude's arguments were full of right angle fallacies. That was so stupid. It's like, do you believe in right angles? It is a circle three or sixty degrees? Like, what the what are you talking about? Dude.
Speaker 4: Contemporary companion.
Speaker 1: That dude was trying to do Steiner math and he failed to Mother Mason Caleb says, bish Nigga University gonna win this Natty this year for Chad nerd for the Heisman. Thank you, Tingu. Ten dollars, Happy Paska Christ has risen. Indeed he has risen. Great Scott. Five dollars, Jay, get yourself an expresso, aqua fire sprints. Praise be to Jesus. Indeed, prompt five dollars. If you're gonna do call ins, I'm gonna call in later. I want to ask about geopolitical stuff and spy things. Sure, do you have any thoughts on Three Days the Condor? Yeah, it's a classic movie. We've covered it for many years. Really ties in the world of Hollywood writing writers, right because they have basically a CIA outfit that's reading literature to scan it for codes or information. And it's a great conspiracy movie where you know, Robert referred ends up on the run from a corrupt CIA that's trying to kill him. It's kind of a conspiracy classic. We've covered it quite a bit. But what about Mockingbird. You know that movie might have a relationship to Operation Mockingbird. I didn't even think about that, but it probably does. Post the time stamps for redeemed Zoomer. Well, there's a new dude, jib took Up took a break from the internet. Remember Jub he was out here as a solid time stamper and he took a break. I think he has a baby now, so congrats to him. But there's a new guy who's doing the timestamps that's doing pretty good, So shout out to that dude. And guys, thank you so much for all the clips channels. You guys are really killing it. Please continue clipping. Anyone else who wants to clip and create a clip channel, feel free. We've got several now that are monetized. I give you permission and they're doing well. Dire Archive, Esoter, Hollywood Archive, and Dire Central are all doing well.
Speaker 4: And then I own the.
Speaker 1: Other two dire clips channels, so they're doing pretty good. But remember to link back to me if you would if you create a clip channel, and feel free also not to just clip on YouTube, but feel free to clip anywhere else because it always helps. On Instagram, TikTok, you name it. Jacob king Fham already proved in court c I a mafia killed MLK King. Oh, the King family, if they killed Kirk or JFK is irrelevant, irrelevant in this manner. Yeah, that's interesting. I've known that and we've been arguing for a long time that there was a confluence of interest, and that would include organized crime. It would include, in my view, elements within the power structure of Israel. I think that's been vindicated from the Community case and the JFK files between James Jesus Angleton UH in Israel, UH and the c I so C A organized crime UH and elements of Israel were involved in the assassination of JFK.
Speaker 4: That's my view. I do think there probably.
Speaker 1: Was a conspiracy in the case of MLK, but I don't know that case as well as the others. I've read several books on JFK. I'm not a boomer JFK conspiracy expert. I read only three books on it, and I think everybody knows the one, the book that's probably the most vindicated, and you know which one I'm talking about. At least after the JFK files, it would seem that Michael Collins Piper's book has probably been the most vindicated. Myron Chuck says, for ten dollars sake, what's up, bro? How you doing? Christ has Risen? I got to teach you how to do a macho man Randy Savage impersonation. I know how to do it.
Speaker 7: Ooh, it's the macho man Randy Savage.
Speaker 1: How's that?
Speaker 4: Is that good enough?
Speaker 1: My voice is raspy, so it still wasn't because it's a little more grind in that voice than I did. But I think that's probably good enough. Okay, I'm noticing that restream doesn't seems like it doesn't show super chats in one pile, so I guess I have to keep monitoring different situations. All right, let's go to the next guy that's been waiting for a while. I'm America.
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 1: We're talking to just freaking America. You want to interview or talk to America?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 1: He is right here, America.
Speaker 3: Freak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up America?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Jay Dyer? It's Andrew Meyer.
Speaker 1: Oh no, not Andrew Meyer.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm band about here? Right, I've been bad for like six months.
Speaker 4: I remember you getting banned, but what what was that over? I don't remember.
Speaker 11: Oh, I was just getting mass reported by literal communists and gropers.
Speaker 1: Oh and uh interesting, So how you been, man, what's on your mind?
Speaker 3: Everything's good. I just saw your title here and I'm I'm curious.
Speaker 11: You know, Owens, Troyer, and Andrew Wilson are about to debate Trump and Iran. I'm curious where you come down on which side of things.
Speaker 4: I am opposed to the Iran strikes.
Speaker 11: And see, for me, everybody thinks it's like, oh, Trump is doing this for Israel, but I've been saying for months he's doing this for the petro dollar, He's doing this for oil, and it's like all the news is coming out now, like the dollars just had its strongest year, his strongest month since September twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: Well, there could be multiple there could be multiple motivations.
Speaker 3: That's true, That is true. And I think that's this split.
Speaker 11: Like every time that Mark Levin or net Yahoo or whatever is begging Trump and going ballistic and Trump's not doing what they want, it's because Trump is achieving his objective.
Speaker 3: For America, but they want more for Israel.
Speaker 11: And I really think people don't see that Trump is not a puppet and that.
Speaker 3: The things he do is it's for the benefit of him America.
Speaker 11: I debated Harrison Smith about this a week or two ago. Totally vindicated, Like if you watch that, you can't watch it.
Speaker 3: Listened to that today.
Speaker 11: It's phenomenal and everything I said to Harrison that he didn't want to accept, like Trump said the things that I said like a day later, so it's like totally vindicated.
Speaker 1: Well, I've not heard that discussion, but I mean, I think if you look, for example, at the seizing of oil via you know, Maduro, that would seem to also prop up Petro dollar. That would be something that would assist in the in the propping up Petro dollars. So in other words, I think that's an instance where that definitely applies, because that's exactly what I.
Speaker 11: Said to Harrison, and he said, no, there's no benefit to America or.
Speaker 3: The dollar from US seizing Vina.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not even saying that I agree. I'm not even saying I agree with that action. I don't. I'm not sure what my position is on Maduro and socialism. I mean, I'm not pro socialist, but I'm saying regime change shop operations are very tricky and difficult to argue and debate because it gets into all these factors about you know, well, what's the greatest net positive for our people that's achieved via regime change operations? And I think one of the problems that if you start going down that route, then it opens the door for you know, Pandora's kouchi, right, Pandora's box gets opened up, and then you have a justification for well, well, I guess we can then just you know, could we then regime change any future potential problems with America or to America. Well, in that case, then we're basically just remaking entire globe.
Speaker 4: So we might as well just be imperialists.
Speaker 1: Which maybe maybe imperialism in some sort of like Byzantine model would be something I would argue for, But I just don't think that. And I know that you're critical of net yahoo in the existing power structure Israel, so you would probably disagree with the view that this is all.
Speaker 4: Just Zionism.
Speaker 1: But my question to you would be, don't you think this is the ode ed U non plan and the clean Break strategy and the Seven Nations plan all just sort of in culmination.
Speaker 11: I definitely think they're pushing for that stuff. Yes, they're definitely pushing for that, but that's not my concern here.
Speaker 3: I look at it only the same.
Speaker 11: Way Trump does, from the framework of what benefits.
Speaker 3: America, and like the way you put.
Speaker 11: It, it's like, do we want to be open imperialists? Like when I read A Secret History of the American Empire by John Perkins when I was like twenty, Yeah, I was like horrified, like, oh, we're taking out leaders in South America just like murdering them and then getting the country to do what we want.
Speaker 3: I was never for that.
Speaker 11: But the way I look at the work, the way things are now in the world, it's like, Okay, the Chinese communists.
Speaker 3: Are all over the globe.
Speaker 11: They're in North America, South America like doing a pincer movement on us. They were not only doing business with Venezuela getting cheap oil from the but like also competing.
Speaker 1: I get the I hit mute. How long was I muted? Hopefully I wasn't muted that long.
Speaker 3: I didn't get you weren't muted at all?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, not to you. I accidentally hit the microphone buttons really sensitive, So was that MUTI her just hopefully just a few seconds. But you want to repeat the last thing you said, Andrew, because they're going to think of all you censoring Andrew. Repeat the last thing you said.
Speaker 11: Jay Dyer is one of the most willing to debate men in the history of the world. So I'm not worried about being censored by Jay.
Speaker 3: The last thing I said, I think was just like you were saying that the.
Speaker 11: American and Israeli Alliance has more than one motivation, right, you know, China, China Ahead.
Speaker 3: Group and the WF and Bill Gates. There's more than one motivation there, all of them.
Speaker 11: They want to fuck over America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I feel like we're not gonna fix anything in America until we get out of the mind frame of thinking that the next president can fix things. In other words, until we figure out that we're actually run by you know, people at Builderberg Trilateral Commission, And I think there are wealthy banking elites and corporate elites that are not just Jewish, but there are also you know, APAC has a huge amount of influence on our foreign policy al Addelson, et cetera. So that's all a real problem. But for things to actually change I think we would have to move away from those kinds of influences in our government, which is now pretty much admitted, Like it's pretty much admitted that, yeah we do. Don't you think it's admitted that we do. Net and Yahoo's foreign policy.
Speaker 11: I think that last year when they wanted to keep attacking and Trump native turned jets around, it shows who's the big dog in the relationship. Israel is a vassal state of America, not the.
Speaker 3: Other way around.
Speaker 1: Well then why then, why was why have we seen a suppression of the discussion of uh, you know Epstein files being fully released prosecutions. I mean, do you do you think that Epstein was Masade aligned?
Speaker 11: I think he was part of a four different intel Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 3: He's a big honey pot.
Speaker 11: Benefited the six, the French Intel, the CIA.
Speaker 3: And they agree with that.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think it was right joint effort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but typically that joint effort tends to want and then you could have some disagreement. Like back in the era of say Kissinger and Brazenski, the establishment didn't always do everything that Israel wanted. But it seems like nowadays that there's less of that establishment tends to do more of what Israel wants.
Speaker 11: Maybe so, But I'll tell you this, I'm not concerned about Israel.
Speaker 3: They're not my first issue. I'm concerned about what's good for America.
Speaker 11: And you know, the whole discussion around Iran and Trump's administration this time around, it's.
Speaker 3: Like, if you look at it from its Trump helping America, the answer is he definitely is.
Speaker 11: And that's why I had that debate with Harrison.
Speaker 3: Because like it or not, like imperialism or not.
Speaker 11: The Chinese communists even on this app on the Twitter, they were crowing, it's gonna be the Chinese century, It's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be a multi pole of the world.
Speaker 11: The dollar won't be the world's deserve currency like they were bragging about this.
Speaker 3: Okay, and Trump changed the math.
Speaker 4: Well, how does Iran help that?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 11: Well, first of all, the cheap oil that China was getting from Iran not there anymore.
Speaker 3: No more cheap Iranian oil. Same with venezuel As oil. No more. They're having to buy from US at higher prices.
Speaker 11: They're buying from US, So you have to understand, like their economy has been running on this cheap oil. So now instead of having slave labor and cheap oil. The math is changing for them so that it's not going.
Speaker 3: To be so cheap for them to outperform everybody in the production of goods.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, how is any of this? Okay?
Speaker 1: But hold on, so like, if let's grant that argument, I mean, how is cheap oil going to help America and really hurt damaged China from you know, not being able to get access to that If the real problem in America is the Fella reserve and that comes out of like the raw Child banking model.
Speaker 11: That's the other thing I wanted to say, Toy is instead of them having the world's reserve currency and crashing the dollar, which was their plan, the petro dollar is now going to live for a thousand years.
Speaker 3: The world's energy.
Speaker 11: Is going to be traded in dollars because the oil is in the US, in Venezuela, in Alberta, which is about to secede from Canada and do business.
Speaker 3: With the US.
Speaker 4: Well, I disagree with you on that point.
Speaker 1: I don't think that the petro dollar is actually going to last one thousand years because any fiat currency, even if it's backed by supposedly oil, it's going to eventually collapse. We've already, for example, Biden, what destroyed the dollar in terms of its purchasing power twenty percent alone under Biden during the koof period. And if you remember when Elon was in there, I'm not pro Elon. I'm just saying when you say or, I'm not pro or anti Elon. I'm neutral on Elon. But I'm saying, when you look at when Dose went in and looked at the debt, you know, he came out with the conclusion and he could be wrong, but he came out with the conclusion though actually we can't fix the debt. So it's like, and by the way, why would we think that maybe you were exaggerating when you said a thousand years. I just thought that was funny, like a premillennial reign of Petro dollar.
Speaker 4: But uh, but I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I just don't understand how that's gonna I mean, the dollar was destroyed twenty percent purchasing power under Biden.
Speaker 4: How is Petro dollar going to prop that up?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're totally inflated for sure. Again, the Chinese and you can listen to the commies all this said. They were all crowing that the world's reserve currency is going to be the U because the Saudi's they had been decreasing the percent of their trade the dollar and increasing their trade in the U won and China was getting this cheap oil from Iran and Venezuela and their economy was set to overtake hours. Now that's not the equation anymore. The petro dollar will rate, it will be supreme. You can say that all all field goes to zero. I understand the history of it. It's a good argument. But if all of the world's oil will be traded in dollars, you can call it a utility token, if that's how you want to put it for I know you love.
Speaker 3: A crypto like it's a utility token that will always have utility.
Speaker 4: It's going on iveco currency.
Speaker 1: I love bitcoin, not crypto, and I don't think bitcoin is just the utility token.
Speaker 4: I think it's actually, you know, solid money.
Speaker 1: But okay, well, I just I don't that that argument doesn't seem very convincing to me. It seems like a very speculative line of argumentation. And I get that empires to operate this way historically with seizing resources. I just I still think that to me, that's not a strong enough argument as to why Trump is doing what he's doing. And you'll notice, if this was actually to help the country and Trump was doing the right thing, well, then why have all of the worst operatives come out who were the never trumpers who are now MAGA and they represent MAGA. And Trump talks like Mark Levins the greatest dude out there, and now all the people who criticized him on this war are now the worst dudes out here. So and again Milanya comes out basically saying the exact opposite of what Trump said, that no, actually we do need to release the rest of the Epstein fileser needs to be prosecutions. So I guess Milanya's not MAGA and she's dumb too. She's liked so we're all low IQ because we don't understand like the sixty six dimensional chess moves.
Speaker 4: To me, that just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 11: Well, I think he was very specific with who he called low IQ and at Tucker, for example, he had on some socialists and said that Christiana, he is a socialist.
Speaker 10: I'm pretty sure you don't agree with that.
Speaker 3: And Tucker's had a number of other wild things that he said and had said on the.
Speaker 1: Show, Well, every person hold on never Trumps.
Speaker 3: It was the first one.
Speaker 11: At the very first debate, she tried the knife Trumps with Rosie O'donnald question and he flipped it on it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not even talking about Meghan Kelly with the.
Speaker 11: Egyptian planes is low iq, that's a fact. And then Alex said that Trump should get twenty fifth and ended it, which I love Alex, but I mean he needs to really walk.
Speaker 3: All that crap back.
Speaker 1: Okay, So do you not think that APAK has a massive amount of influence on our foreign policy?
Speaker 11: I think it's overstated. APAK is an organization. If you want to say Israel rather than APAK, Israel has a very big influence.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean APA is one of the one of the entities that he uses. So like, yeah, I mean, uh, okay, what but did you not admit earlier that from oded Yunan all the way up through the Seven Nations Plan, that is pretty much the same strategy that America has been constantly sort of roped into.
Speaker 11: Again, I think it's very different. The reason Trump goes to Iran is very different from the reason Bush.
Speaker 3: Goes to Iraq, and the way they conduct the war.
Speaker 1: Just why why would they hold on war?
Speaker 3: Is going to have us in boiled there for decades.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what he's.
Speaker 11: Doing, air strikes and he's doing a resource war versus What was the plan that that was.
Speaker 1: The same oil there? Well, it was the same motivations for all those wars was control of resources, strategic location I mean no, I mean a military and nels for complex rebuilding those countries. All of those things were part and parcel of all of those all those wars.
Speaker 3: That's not I think there's a.
Speaker 5: Very different plan from.
Speaker 11: We're going to control the world's oil under Trump versus Dick Cheney grifting money for Halibert and getting troops killed and wasted.
Speaker 1: No, it's the exact same, it's the exact same.
Speaker 3: No, it's not the same.
Speaker 4: Is it's No.
Speaker 1: The people behind Panak are the exact same neo conservatives or the exact same strategy as net Yahoo today. It's exact same liquid strategy. No different with you there at the R Then you admit my point.
Speaker 11: Ben Shapiro, want this now is the same that they would want it twenty years ago.
Speaker 4: I can Well, then that's meting my point.
Speaker 11: I'm saying that the reason it's happening in Iran, even even Bush didn't do Iran. The reason it's happening in Iran is because Trump is doing things for the benefit of America, not for the benefit of some other country.
Speaker 1: But again, I don't see how your argument is just that Iran will somehow make uh the petro dollar last one thousand years.
Speaker 3: Go look at the maps. You could go on my profile right.
Speaker 11: Now and look at all the pictures, all of the ships that have left.
Speaker 1: We have enough oil on America, we have enough oil in it.
Speaker 3: But we are the broker of oil in the world right now.
Speaker 1: We have a enough oil in the US that we don't even need any of those right we don't need Saudi oil. That was a deal broker by Kissinger to make the US dependent upon a globalized monetary structure via Builderberg. That was all the nineteen seventies Carter Kissing Builderberg Era to strategize how to put the US into an international petro dollar situation. But there's enough oil in the US and our reserved and in our untapped areas that we wouldn't even need Iran's oil.
Speaker 4: So this is really just a I think it sounds like.
Speaker 1: You're rebranding it and you're saying, oh yeah, well, in the you know, Desert Storm and Operation Enduring Freedom and all this other stuff in the past, that was, you know, Israeli neocon strategy.
Speaker 4: This is not that.
Speaker 1: Because Bush didn't take the oil and didn't do Iran. Well, that's because there was enough opposition that he wasn't able to. But with Trump, they don't even need opposition. He just does it anyway, does whatever he wants. So I think that that's just that is not a consistent argument. It's exact same a Israeli foreign policy strategy all the way back to it, you know, on.
Speaker 3: Totally totally wrong.
Speaker 11: If you look at the consumption of oil in the world right now, it didn't flip to be America first when we were doing the Iraq war.
Speaker 3: That was not the situation. What just happened.
Speaker 11: I didn't argue that flipping the consumption of the world's oil from foreign to American domestic people are coming.
Speaker 3: Here to get oil. We are. We are in control of the world's energy market, and that's because of Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay, but none of that address the argument that I made that it's the exact same neo con strategy that was that was essentially behind nine eleven.
Speaker 11: You're you're I think, conflating two things. I agree with you that the Neo cause and all those people, their premises and what they wanted is all the same. But Trump's motivation is different and the outcome is different.
Speaker 10: Well, which is why I said, you.
Speaker 11: Didn't see all the ships lining up to buy American oil during the Iraq War.
Speaker 3: There is a benefit to America. That's why Trump is doing this.
Speaker 1: Okay, again, I mean so if that was the case, then does it stand the reason that every perceived benefit to America could then justify anything such as false flag events such as I mean, what.
Speaker 4: Nine to eleven?
Speaker 1: Could we now revision revise that as something that benefits America?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: First of all, not only was nine to eleven evil, but it wasn't done for the benefit of America.
Speaker 3: I don't even understand.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm saying. What I'm saying is, by your line of reasoning, if you could justify a false flag or any foreign intervention by quote what benefits America, then wouldn't anything wouldn't you open up Pandora's kouchi?
Speaker 11: No, So, when the Iranians had American troops on their knees on an American vessel under Obama.
Speaker 3: That right, there was enough cause for war. These people aren't at war with us.
Speaker 10: They declare it all the time, and China is the.
Speaker 11: Delivery system for their weapons systems. They're not going to do open warfare with us. They're doing sneaky like trying to destroy our foods.
Speaker 1: That wasn't the argument I made. No, that wasn't the argument I made. I said, if you're going to argue that Trump's motivations to do this for the good of America allows for these types of strikes and whatnot, then could we then argue that any operation that is under the ages of supposedly benefiting America could then be justified, including false flag events including you know why, absolutely killing bad.
Speaker 11: Guys that are in it is not the same as killing American civilians.
Speaker 3: Only not the same thing.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I said, any justice.
Speaker 1: Well, but well, hold on, though, if it had benefited America, then why not sacrifice some American lives?
Speaker 3: No, that's evil.
Speaker 1: Well, then the Iran war would be evil because some American lives will be lost in the Iran War.
Speaker 11: No, that's defending yourself against the nation at war with you is not evil because some of your soldiers.
Speaker 4: No, No, it doesn't matter what.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter if you recast it as defense, because the argument is about justification of foreign strikes and foreign operations. And you said if it benefits America, And then I argued, basically, well, what if losing American lives also benefits America? Why would it not still be beneficial and justified.
Speaker 11: Well, the example you gave was murdering our own people in cold blood versus defending ourselves in a righteous war against enemies that are literally trying to poison and kill us. Yeah, there's a very big difference, is very obvious.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is, yeah, I understand that you have there's a principal self defense. What I'm asking is, if the justification is what benefits America, then you've moved the goalpost to say that unless it's you know, the loss of American lives in self defense. So it's beginning to be arbitrary because what if, let's say, for the sake of argument, a false flag event on American soil that kills a thousand people, but it has the net effect of turning all of the world against Iran and then Iran collapses and we win. Could you not then argue that that was a justified approach given the original argument that the ends justify the means.
Speaker 3: Basically, this hypothetical has nothing to do with reality.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, dude, it has everything to do with reality, because that's exactly what. Come on, Andrew, That's exactly what nine to eleven was about.
Speaker 11: No, but I'm saying nine to eleven in Iraq different from Iran and Trump.
Speaker 1: That's not relevant to the argument I made to you. I'm talking about the ethical line of argument in terms of justification.
Speaker 4: That's not what I said.
Speaker 1: No, No, no, listen, I'm saying your line of ethical reasoning would also seem to justify something like nine to eleven if you could show that it benefits America in the long run.
Speaker 11: No, it's still not ethical to murder of Americans like us going after as oil.
Speaker 1: Then you can't make the argument. That is, then you can't make the argument you made. So you just refuted yourself. No, you said that it benefits America in terms of the petro dollar.
Speaker 4: Then it's it's that's why Trump's doing it.
Speaker 11: Yes, that's why he's doing it, but it's also a righteous war.
Speaker 3: Like there are two things happening.
Speaker 11: It's both beneficial to America and it's righteous they're at war with us.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I appreciate the That was a great exchange.
Speaker 8: Andrew.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you calling in absolutely, Andrew.
Speaker 8: You're good.
Speaker 1: You're a good debater, a fun guy to talk to, and uh, welcome back anytime. We are going to move on because I do want to get thank you, Andrew. Feel free to call back, but we're going to move on to topics like I do want to get to the redeem Zoomer thing. I don't think we we haven't gotten to that yet, and I did promise people that we would talk about this. I need some water though I'm so thirsty. People have sense that I'm tired, and they know that it's that now is the time to call in and get me. I'm joking, by the way, he's brosey, what's something, Hey?
Speaker 3: Take you hear me?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 12: So yeah, all right, let me preface this, but I'm I'm actually I don't have that much time, so I'm gonna try and make it quick.
Speaker 10: I'm a prefaces by.
Speaker 12: Saying I've been following Andrew longer than I don't maybe like ninety five percent of the people that are crucible members, subscribers or whatever like currently been following him. Says that, And to be fair, if kind have always been more of a Rachel supporter than Andrew because.
Speaker 10: Because of the Trump issue.
Speaker 12: But what I'm about to say this, this just it necessarily does include Andrew. And I don't want to be disrespectful because, like I said, I've always been a big.
Speaker 10: Fan of him and I still will be.
Speaker 12: These people are these people are slaves to him, just like he's slaves to Israel.
Speaker 10: And it's sad as hell.
Speaker 12: Man, I don't understand, like when you brought up the Builderberg and Yolkan folks being behind what happened back in the seventies and it's still be the exact same people now and he can seize that, but then still continues to argue it's I mean, I just I just don't see how at.
Speaker 10: This point, like you can't reason that he's.
Speaker 12: Just a what I'm not gonna say, I don't want to get your stream taken down. I don't understand how they can't piece together that he's just a k I.
Speaker 10: K slave and it is. There's just no more argumentation for it. Man.
Speaker 12: I've got to be as as calm and respectful with other like crucible chat members that I interact with on the timeline whatever. And you know, I'll go back and forth with him. I mean at this at this point, I just don't choose to see anyway to to like reason and I'm actually I'm to take a like a few months hiatus away from this dam up for this specific issue. None of the p s A stuff, this other stuff that's been going on has actually angered me.
Speaker 10: It's just this. I cannot keep a composure.
Speaker 12: When talking about Trump with these absolute fucking retards like his dick is so far down their throats that they just cannot seem.
Speaker 10: To reason this. It's sad as ill man.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, it's we can have disagreements with uh, you know, our fellow people politically speaking, because that's just gonna happen.
Speaker 4: And uh, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Would like I want to I'd like to see this debate that Andrew's gonna do with Owen Shroyer speaking of old and Troyer. I tried to get Owen to come debate Catholicism because Owen is saying that he's a uh, he's like putting up templar memes like he's a templar, Like, dude, come on.
Speaker 4: But Rachel would like to say, so what's up, Rachel? Yeah, how you doing?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I just wanted to jump in for a quick step because I.
Speaker 14: Like, I understand a lot of people's frustration with the a's position.
Speaker 3: And Asia Browsey don't feel bad.
Speaker 10: We get it, you know, and you don't.
Speaker 3: Andrew always says you don't.
Speaker 14: Have to agree with him on everything, you know, But Andrew is a.
Speaker 3: Straight politics Scott he is. He's not.
Speaker 14: Doing He's not operating in the same way that a lot of other people in the space are, like, even differently from how I am and how jam does.
Speaker 3: And from Andrew's perspective, just the.
Speaker 14: Fact that Trump got border crossings to zero, that he's made net zero migration a federal policy, the fact that Roe v. Wade was under overturned under just this is that he appointed. These are huge domestic victories that we would not have gotten without Trump being in office. Yeah, he doesn't think, he doesn't have pumps dick.
Speaker 5: Down his throat.
Speaker 1: Well, and Alex makes think he's a good dude.
Speaker 4: Alex makes those same arguments.
Speaker 1: What's that I said?
Speaker 4: Alex makes the exact same argument that that Andrew just said.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: But and I've always been an issue as person. That's why I never jumped on a team like, oh, I'm on team Trump. Well, I can support the things that Trump campaigned on. I agree with most of what he was campaigning on, and then I can just simply say I disagree with the Rand situation, I disagree with warp speed, I disagree with you know a couple other you know, Epstein thing. There's there's like, you know, three four or five issues that I'll disagree with Trump on, but then I appreciate, pre appreciate the other things like you're saying, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 14: And from Andrew's perspective, he says, this whole time, politics is dirty. It's nasty, sure, And if you're hoping, is it hoping that.
Speaker 3: Anybody you elect is going to.
Speaker 8: Be like on your side.
Speaker 3: And you can on their team and they're going to be a good No.
Speaker 14: He always sees it as a political strategy of how can we get the person in who's going to help us the most and combat the progressive left as much as possible, So like, from his perspective, the Trump presidency overall was still successful.
Speaker 3: But of course there's stuff that Trump's done that Andrew doesn't like and he doesn't agree with.
Speaker 14: So it's not a matter of being like some kind of diehard Trump person that you just have to, you know, suck it up and say, well, I love everything Daddy Trump does.
Speaker 13: You know, it's not like that.
Speaker 1: It's real politics.
Speaker 3: Just overall.
Speaker 13: He feels like had Kamala gotten in, or had Biden gotten a second term, or had Hillary Clinton one, but you'd be having all these same problems more.
Speaker 3: Than likely with Iran and other things, But you would have.
Speaker 14: Had like the COVID the like with the climate lockdowns. You'd have more feminism we've had art, you'd have harder left stuff. The trans agenda would probably still be moving.
Speaker 13: Like he's just saying, out of.
Speaker 3: The two things, this is what it is. And nobody likes the American political system.
Speaker 14: I don't think there's anyone at this point who thinks our right left Republican Democrats, red team versus Blue Team Shenanigans are ideal.
Speaker 15: Nobody likes it.
Speaker 10: Well, we're stuck with it for right.
Speaker 14: Now and within the system's sucking right now.
Speaker 3: That's kind of how Ander sees it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not to speak for him, but yeah, well I think I think you.
Speaker 3: Guys will like destroyer debate.
Speaker 14: I think he's got some some arguments planned for that that people.
Speaker 3: Won't see coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we probably need to we need to like live stream that and or like a car or review or react to that. I'm very interested in it. But also, uh, you know, I think Andrew tends to be a real politic type of guy. So he's looking at the absolute reality of the situation. And you know, the way politics works is that it's always compromised. No politician ever, I've never seen a politician actually do what they campaigned on ever.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna get these if you're lucky.
Speaker 14: If you get that's a really good that's a really good candidate.
Speaker 1: If they do have the right.
Speaker 14: Yeah, So Andrew talked talked to owen Foyer, like they had a phone call.
Speaker 3: A few days ago. They're they're pals, they get along.
Speaker 12: They are not enemies.
Speaker 13: They're not going to hate each other after this or anything like that.
Speaker 16: So I think it'll be a.
Speaker 1: Really good, really productive right That sounds awesome. Yeah, appreciate that. Anything else you want to leave us with, you're welcome to say.
Speaker 14: If you want, no other than Andrew and I have a whole bunch of debates coming up. We have the Shoyer versus Wilson debate the next day that I'm debating Brian Shapiro.
Speaker 1: Everyone, that'll be fun.
Speaker 17: Okay, Yeah, we're going.
Speaker 3: To debate seminism. I don't know why he wants to do that to himself, right, Hey.
Speaker 18: You know, I'll do it.
Speaker 10: I'm game.
Speaker 14: And then of course we have Debate Time eight coming up.
Speaker 3: There's a lot, so everybody go get tickets for those things.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 1: I messaged James, I'd like to be involved in future debate cons if you if you'd have me, I'd like to be involved in some some level.
Speaker 4: I'm if you could put it, we'll get a word in for me.
Speaker 1: I think. By the way, I have a couple. Uh we're working on a Protestant pastor who wants to debate me on modern day debate. I forget the pastor's name, but he wants to do a sola scriptura. That'll be coming up. And then I'm supposed to have another debate with Captain to crap rock. I forget when that might be this week too. I can't remember what guys remember that this weekend will be the live in person Freemason debate. I'll be debating Chase Geyser, also of Info War's fame, and his freemason buddy, will be debating whether.
Speaker 4: A Christian can be a Freemason. So that's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Jacob says. If you look at wiki, there's an article on Savac which is Iranian intelligence torture.
Speaker 3: Cee.
Speaker 1: I am Asad trained the Shaw's secret police.
Speaker 4: I'm aware of that. I've read some books on that.
Speaker 1: We did a coudetad to their democracy.
Speaker 4: I've done many.
Speaker 1: Podcasts on the overthrow of Mozadek and the install installment of the Shaw. I've read several books on that, and we've also talked about on my channel the US propping up and making alliances with the Ayahtola. Originally they had to deal with the Iatola Kashawnee. After the Shaw didn't work, they immediately made a deal British intelligence and the CIA did with the Iatola Kashawani and he didn't work very well, and then we got Iatola Kamani, and there were backdoor deals with Iatola Kamani too, and this actually ties into Banana up the butts one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Super chat, he says, Andrew Meyers confused.
Speaker 1: We overthrew Mosedekt, which eventually led to the rainy regime that we currently have.
Speaker 4: That's correct, That led to the Iatolas.
Speaker 1: This created the Petro doll We created the petro dollar system so that we have a reason to have foreign interest and to intervene globally.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I was saying about Kissinger.
Speaker 1: Kissinger engineered this at Bilderberg in the late seventies, and that's written about in multiple books. Two or three William Endoll books cover this. I believe Daniel Esslin's Bilderbergberg book covers this as well, which I'm meant to get to. And that's how we get to Bilderberg today is through this indirect route of the Petro dollar. Okay, So Daniel Esselin's excellent classic book from my publisher, Trying Day is the Bilderberg Group. And by the way, I just did a new interview with Daniel Esslin. It was about three weeks ago, and he said he's going to put it up very soon, but I still haven't seen it up yet, So look for my new interview with Daniel Eshlin.
Speaker 4: His channel has grown quite a bit.
Speaker 1: I think is three four five hundred thousand do now on YouTube, so that should be a good I think we did about an hour long podcast on Epstein and a bunch of other attendant issues. But the Kissinger really is the one that locked us into at I think the behest of the Rockefellers and others. Obviously, the petro dollar system that gives us as banana up the butt correctly says a reason to have all of these foreign interests to intervene globally. So, in other words, if the US has its own massive strategic oil tap that it doesn't need all of these other global oil sources, which is true, well then we don't need to have all these foreign involvements. But Kissinger realized, well, if we are artificially dependent upon all of these other countries, we now have a necessitated globalization situation, which provides the excuse for the very things that Andrew Meyer was arguing. So I agree with you and up the butt, and I think that Andrew's argument at this point falls apart. And that's what I was telling him about Kissinger and Builderberg in the nineteen seventies. And he admitted that, but he said, what it is different now because Trump is doing that for America. Well, I'm not sure I buy that argument, but it's an interesting line of argument. Darth five dollars says, I absolutely minded I mindedly scrolled past Jay's notifications like three times. Now, well, then you owe me more super chats.
Speaker 4: How's that, Zach? I think I did this in earlier it says.
Speaker 1: This is one hundred and fifty nine dollars says Christ has risen happy Pasca, blessed, Pasco, thank man. Indeed, he is appreciate that I'm slow today, you guys, because again, we drove back at three in the morning. I probably should have stayed at a hotel, but I don't know why. I just thought, now we'll just drive back. I actually wasn't thinking about you know, Pasca being I mean, Roku or Pasca. You're not leaving church until freaking four in the morning, dude, So I should have thought about that. But dire unfiltered five dollars. Last week, I saw a bunch of new Catholic converts and every video show showed baptisms by sprinkling. Wasn't this never normally used in the first thousand years. Yeah, My understanding is that it was pretty universally you know, dunking, and really there would just be maybe economia for aspersion, but over time aspersion, you know, unfortunately, economia ends up sometimes becoming the norm, and that's where you get these irregular disciplines that become you know, practice, which is unfortunate. But you know, the same thing happened in Serbia. You know, for many centuries in Serbia. Serbia was probably under you know, papist influence and they did aspersion for for a long time. So it's not ideal, but I think God's grace, you know, makes up for what's lacking. But that is an interesting question. And there is a scholarly text that I think is out of print, and it was Father Daniel of the Antiochian Church in Indiana, a good friend of ours, and he recommended me this this book. He said that this is the book that convinced him to become Orthodox. Was just the church of the first seven centuries, the way they practiced baptist in Paido Communion He argued that that was the thing that convinced him, like, just on the sacraments alone, he's like the only church doing it the way that the universal East and West Church did it in the first seven centuries. Okay, ban this idiot, this is a retard. Here are you getting these dumb bots in the chat?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 4: Let me make sure I didn't miss the super chair here.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm gonna do redeem zoomer you guys, Darth grumpy, welcome to the members. Well, Emmanuel says, for fifty Mexican pesos, they say honey, lemon and cinnamon might help you. Don't blame me if you start seeing shadow twerkers. Well, I was driving at four in the Morning's why I saw shadow people talking. But that might have also been because I was up in the club. Kievan rus five dollars.
Speaker 10: To add to the.
Speaker 1: Petro dollar argument, it's also to newter an enemy at a time that adversaries are building their militaries. This will solidify US dominance. None of this is going to matter if you don't fix the dollar.
Speaker 4: Dude, this is all retrded. I'm sorry, I just don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Even if that's even if that's Trump's motivation to solidify US dominance. I mean, if we just keep sliding away with inflation and the dollar dies, like, it's not going to matter that you get.
Speaker 3: More oil.
Speaker 1: Tiffany five dollars. Tiffany and Josh from X We did get into Phronsie last night and Uzzo cristosinesty.
Speaker 3: How did I know?
Speaker 1: Because every Orthodox person was drinking last night, That's why except for me. All right, so you know I wasn't drinking if I was driving home with three in the morning, right, Jewish skeptic five dollars. If you're at a church with a lot of East Europeans, vodka and wine flows.
Speaker 4: At Pasca especially.
Speaker 1: I don't think the last few of us got out until five thirty am. I understand. I was driving home at five thirty am. Eddie says net and Yahoo. Oh yeah that remember the Kanye's bizarre skit or whatever that was. Derek mac ten dollars. What do you think America's politically and culture like in five to ten years, Well, hopefully we can become more orthodox.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, that's a great point to transition over here to this.
Speaker 4: Brief story about.
Speaker 1: Thousands of tweets and comments about all the Orthodox people that were just received. But I didn't want to play this because somebody just now sent it to me and said, hey, you got to see Sam Hyde was arguing with an atheist. All right, let's see this. This is interesting. Do you believe in God?
Speaker 3: Believe him?
Speaker 17: That might be a high power book.
Speaker 1: Create Our creator loves this man for some reason. Can you see why I can't?
Speaker 8: Who is this dude?
Speaker 1: Who is Sam Hyde arguing with a Jewish atheist intellectual?
Speaker 8: Or what is this?
Speaker 4: I don't even know what this is.
Speaker 17: I believe in a higher power. What that higher power is? I don't believe it's God? The Bible?
Speaker 3: Who wrote?
Speaker 17: Who wrote the Bible?
Speaker 1: The people that will?
Speaker 17: Who could read it right back then? Who could reader? Who could read and write back then?
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 1: This is some high tier argumentation here by the atheist who wrote the Bible? Who could even read and write back then? This sounds like our freemason guy that called in like his level of argument.
Speaker 17: Definitely not the poor people, the rich, the nobles fuck the poor.
Speaker 1: So the poor people couldn't read the Bible, so it's false. Uh, And it's the nobles that wrote the Bible.
Speaker 17: This is ridiculous think that story is biased. I don't give a shit about poor people in the Bible. You see some bright light. We could just be all the pictures.
Speaker 1: Is this what is this jubilee with Sam Hyde versus twenty Jewish atheists? What is this illustration.
Speaker 17: Farm? Yeah, that's probably what it is. It's probably as that came here in seed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Aliens is always more intellectually sophisticated and convincing to atheists than God's existence. Right, sure, Aliens right taint nothing the dollars. Half of these arguments pretend that the US is the good guy, China is the bad guy, as if anti natalist elites consistently direct US policies as good. Yeah, that could have brought that up to with Andrew, but I didn't want to go off into too many other areas. I wanted to stick to just kind of what he what he thought was the killer you know, line of argument. And to him it seemed to be, uh that whatever helps the petro dollar. It's like, well, I mean, what if we nuked every other country and then we took all of the world's oil, would that helped them? I mean, it just seems like it could lead to it, just a very flimsy basis. Basically, Nibsen fifty dollars. Damn, I gotta go to bedad. I'll have to watch redem Goober clip tomorrow. Christ has risen, Lord have mercy on all of us. I'm gonna get to it, dude, I'm trying. Just let me finish this clip and then we'll get to that.
Speaker 17: Very simil build those pyramids with a bunch of.
Speaker 1: What the heck is this?
Speaker 8: Even?
Speaker 1: What the hell is even this carryings?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 19: And then there went weren't landmarks for some ship to see coming from out of space where they was supposed to land?
Speaker 17: Possibly?
Speaker 1: Okay? So yeah, world's smartest atheist alien believer here, right. The Bible is crazy, It's totally insane. But the mega lists are alien landing pads and airports for the aliens.
Speaker 4: Very rational.
Speaker 1: You're right, that's the most sam read in my mind, the most plausible hyper advanced alien race would need landing markers.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, they fly a million years or light years to get here, and then their dinky little thing crashes, right, so they have light speed, but they don't know how to land in America. In America's in America's orbit and the Earth's orbit and climate. Right, you're right. Oh, we've mastered galactic travel, big piles of Rocksand this is.
Speaker 4: My line of argument. Same hide likes, Jayder.
Speaker 19: I think Jesus with a long beard and a robe and blue eyes I do. And blonde hair doctrination. Blond hair doctrination.
Speaker 1: By the way, the only time I've even seen this ridiculous blonde haired, blue eyed Jesus is at a Mormon dumb Mormon pictures and at an Episcopal church in Memphis. And the weird thing about the Episcopal church in Memphis, I'll never be able to find that is the guy who painted it also painted a bunch of painting of images of Christ for the Vatican and for the Pope. Let me, actually, you guys should see this because first of all, the shows you want you have to have a canonical approach to icons.
Speaker 4: You can't just paint Jesus in a way anyway that you.
Speaker 1: Want, which, by the way, refutes the Roman Catholic Jesuit portrayal of Jesus as Asian Jesus, Jesus as black Jesus. That is not Jesus, that becomes gnostic Jesus because he's no longer Hebrew and he's no longer the fulfillment of the genial g that he's supposed to fulfill. Duh uh let But you got to see this because this illustrates a great point. And by the way, this guy, this artist, remember looking this up back when I was a trad cat is a hermeticist weirdo. I don't even remember how I ended up. I ended up touring this church one time for some reason. I don't remember how that came about. Memphis Episcopal Church. Blonde to Jesus. I don't think it'll come up as Aryan Jesus blonde.
Speaker 8: Jesus.
Speaker 1: It's a really weird and the other he put E equals mc squared.
Speaker 4: On the image.
Speaker 1: You can't make this up right, So this is some sort of weird gnostic Jesus.
Speaker 8: Here it is? This is it.
Speaker 1: Derosan that's his name. Let's see if we can get a full image of this for you guys. Okay, so this is Arian Jesus up in the clouds. And I'll be honest with you. I mean it's kind of cool, like just from an art perspective, but it's totally heterodox, like totally empathetical too. What the heck?
Speaker 8: No, where do it go?
Speaker 4: You'll just have to look at it here.
Speaker 1: You see it there and uh, the book that the angel is holding, it's a uh. It says E equals MC squared on it. And here's another image of that. I think that this is that same guy, like arian gnostic Jesus. Uh, and this is the one that he did for I think like some Roman Catholic churches, here's a heterodox image of God the Father. I guess is who that is. And it's Saint John's Episcopal Church in Memphis. But it's just crazy, dude, It's like, what, Oh, here's another one with Dolph Lungren Jesus. You see Dolph Lungrin there, giant Nordic Jesus there.
Speaker 4: So in that regard, like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna agree with the Jewish atheist man here, like, yeah, that's not Jesus. But like that doesn't prove anything in regard to your alien thesis dog instead of indoctrination. Because I was an atheist until my late.
Speaker 17: Twenties, you still believe in Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: So tell me about copyrights and copy wrongs, all right, that was a funny exchange.
Speaker 4: Thanks for sending me that clip. You guys had not seen that. I didn't want to mention this because so many people were I didn't. This kind of surprised me.
Speaker 1: On the timeline, it was like Holy Saturday welcomes new Orthodox Christians worldwide, and there's just like, I mean, this picture of this chick here is like two hundred and sixty thousand, thirty five thousand, thirty thousand, So this is this went pretty viral relatively speaking, all these people being received.
Speaker 4: The other thing that was funny too.
Speaker 1: I checked a lot of the comments and a lot of the posts, and many of the guys that were these new converts, they followed you boy right here. The girls, I don't think any of them. So none of the girls who converted followed me, but all of the dudes followed me. I thought that was funny but not surprising. Okay, I know you guys have been asking, and I do want to cover Builderberg too, but since so many people are bitching about cover redeem Zoomer guys, I can't imagine that he actually said something that's like super pressing and like oh uh oh, hurry quick Jay refute redeem Zoomer or else everybody's going to become Calvinist again, right, I mean, we just saw Redeemed Zoomer's response to me three years later, right, and that was even worse than the arguments he was making initially. So he said that there's a general Protestant communion that has a magisterial authority to mind people's consciences. What basically nothing, no proposition in that sentence or assertion that sentence is correct.
Speaker 4: There is no Protestant magistarium.
Speaker 1: There is no Protestant communion, and they might try to mind person's consciences, but that's in contrast to the Reformation distinctives of right of private interpretation, freedom of conscience, and freedom of worship.
Speaker 4: Nibs some fifty dollars. Dang, I have but to go to bed and no, we did that.
Speaker 1: Excuse me at m sacs ten dollars. Even a sleep deprived person, even when you're a sleep deprived you lay out facts clearly. I always learn from your streams. Thank you for your time, Thank you man. I see Harris five dollars. I saw a clip of you talking about George Washington. Did you see the painting of his apotheosis. Yeah, we went to it. That's where we went to the Masonic, the Washington Masonic Monument. And by the way, the Freemasons like they're the ones that really treat the Founding Fathers like the Church fathers. Right now, we'll get into this in the debate this weekend. I'll be debating Chase Geyser and his lodge. But buddy, I'm just joking in Nashville at I don't even know where this is. I hope it's not on a Masonic lodge. But that's this weekend. And yes, you can get tickets. I should have added the tickets to the show description. But SCHUMIASI says, blessed pasca to the number one bipack bipoc face Lord, I'm glad that you see reality. People are beginning to see reality. Raptured Wes, Can I get a Van dam version of Jesus? Now that would be again, these are all non canonical heterodox icons. Parker ten dollars. I'm a catechumen at Father Daniels Parish. He said last night was the largest pasca they've ever had.
Speaker 8: Glory to God.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. Yeah, Father Daniel's great. By the way, if you want to call in.
Speaker 1: And refute me, tonight is your best your best chance, because I'm out of it. I'm kind of.
Speaker 4: Named shell shocked. All right, let's get into.
Speaker 1: Redeem Komer's video here, and we're gonna speed him up a little bit.
Speaker 4: Ten reasons he's not Orthodox.
Speaker 1: I might just skip to each of the reasons, because this is like a forty minute video.
Speaker 4: I'm not watching this whole video. We'll skip through each of these.
Speaker 1: Let's see what he says.
Speaker 15: And today we're talking about ten reasons why I'm not Eastern Orthodox. I've made similar videos like this a few years ago, but as many people let me know, those videos were not very well thought out because that was before I'd read any of the Church Fathers were anny distinctively Eastern Orthodoxy elogions like let him are lost here Michael Pump.
Speaker 1: Okay, so uh, now he's read a couple of Church Fathers and a couple of Orthodoxy illusions. So now it's all going to be more thought out. And again we saw from the previous video against me that it was, oh, it was system building. He's gonna come up with a way to make it all work. The whole point I know, what we argue against these people is we don't need you inventing the wheel every generation. Right, if Protestantism and Calvinism are true and the Reformation theology is true, guess what, every generation has the burden of reinventing the wheel. They're going to have to go back and see did the Bible actually teach the Trinity? Did the Church fathers actually teach vat General Regeneration?
Speaker 3: On and on and on.
Speaker 1: So the wheel has to be completely reinvented, completely read on every generation. So the very act of having to system build is itself an argument against Protestantism Zanski.
Speaker 15: And as a result, my reasons were kind of simplistic, So I thought I should revisit this issue after doing the reading, especially because I've been making a lot of videos about Roman Catholicism, like sixty seven reasons of not Catholic were all the Catholic contradictions, and many of you guys were requesting similar videos for Orthodoxy. Now, my reasons for not being Orthodox are very different than my reasons for not being Catholic. I don't think there are infallible or dogmatic contradictions in Orthodoxy the same way there are in Patholicism, but I still think there are inconsistencies and theological issues. So we'll be talking about that. But for only a small percentage people watch. My videos are actually subscribed, So if you like what you see you want to see more, consider of subscribing. It's free and you can noways chang your mind. If you like the video, maketrit to click the like button. If you didn't like the video, make sure to click the dislike button.
Speaker 12: Twics.
Speaker 15: So now let's get into it. The first reason I'm not convinced by Eastern orthodoxy is what I would call the philioquay conundrum. The philioquay is the belief that the Holy Spirit personally proceeds from the Father and the Son or philioquay in Latin, instead of just from the Father. So the West, meaning Catholics and Protestants, teaches the philioquay, the East does not.
Speaker 3: So who is right?
Speaker 15: Now, that's not a debate I can solve in this video. That debate's been going on for over a thousand years. There's three out of the debates between like Chrisian Wagner and David or hum that you can watch on YouTube. Maybe in the future, I'll do a vide where I actually try and argue for the philioquay. But this video is about whether or not the philioqua is a heresy. Not every error is a heresy. You could be wrong about the age of the Earth without being a heretic. A heresy, it's not just an error, it's an error that is so bad it destroys the fundamentals of the Christian faith and makes one not a Christian. Heresy is a very serious accusation. And the Eastern Orthodox Church teaches that the philioqua is a demonic trinitarian heresy. That's what Saint Gregory Palmus taught. He's the greatest postkis I'm saying freest Orthodoxy, and his views were codified at the Council of Black Rene, which is binding on all Orthodox Christians. And the identity of the Orthodox Church is being the church that is free from heresy. The word Orthodox means right belief, contrasted with heterdox taut heresy for five hundred years, and that fundamentally contradicts the identity of what the Orthodox Church is supposed to be. If the Orthodox Church, if their largest jurisdiction taught a trinitarian heresy for five hundred years, and nobody in that jurisdiction did anything about it, and there wasn't a formal breaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is not true. You can read Sashensky's treatment of the West from five hundred to one thousand, and they are not clearly teaching the double hypostatic procession. So this becomes codified in twelve seventy four at Lions and then in a couple of centuries later at the Council of Florence. So this is a basic mistake early on that the Latin Church from five hundred to one thousand explicitly clearly taught the Philly oquay. This is within the timeframe when, for example, Saint Maximus says, perhaps they mean economia, so let's grant them the benefit of the doubt. So it is a time period where it is unclear exactly what the Latin West means, and that's exactly what Sashensky had him self says in his scholarly treatment of the history of the philioquayd doctrine.
Speaker 4: So that is simply not true.
Speaker 1: And no, we don't, for example, anathematize every theological error even until there's specifically the potentiality of that error affecting the church at a large scale, or the church father or the person or the patristic writer in question obstinately rejects the rest of the Church. So, for example, Augustine is not a heretic because he said and on the Trinity, I give this book to.
Speaker 4: The universal Church, not to Rome by the way, to judge.
Speaker 1: Whether or not what I say is correct, and if there's anything wrong in it, I submit to the judgment of the Church.
Speaker 4: That's the attitude of a saint.
Speaker 1: Origin, on the other hand, did not listen to the rest of the church and the synods and the bishops, and continued on in his neoplatonic heresies, which denied many fundamental teachings of the orthox Catholic Church at that time, and thus he was condemned even in his own day and in multiple ecumenical counts. So the difference between a heretic who's obstinate and a person who made theological error is simply obstinacy and continuing in that error to death right.
Speaker 4: Tertullian began good, but he left.
Speaker 1: The church and ended in heresy, So he's a heretic.
Speaker 15: So the East did not become separate officially from the West until over six hundred years after Augustin first started teaching the fiel Yokuang. The West is the patriarchate of Rome, which is what the East worthyde Well.
Speaker 1: That's an an arbitrary standard that somehow we're supposed to submit to his idea of when there should have been a excommunication and a rejection. And he doesn't know this controversy that well, he has not read Sashchensky on it. If he did, he would know that it's more complex than just saying why didn't the East just immediately cut off the entire West? Well, again, it was if you read the letter to Marhinus by Saint Maximus. He says, it's not clear exactly what they mean or what they're teaching. Thus it's not dogmatized until twelve seventy four at the Latin Counts of Lions.
Speaker 4: All right, let's move on to the next one.
Speaker 15: Icons believe the honor given to the image passes to the prototype. That's what Saint Basil says, And in context, he was not talking about icons. He was talking about the relation of the sun of the Father. But they believe that logic applies. They think icons are windows into Heaven. It's a very big deal for them. Where of their infallible ecumenical councils is Niciatu, which claims infallibly that icon veneration is an unbroken tradition of the Apostles, which means, if Orthodoxy is correct, icon veneration has always been practiced in the Christian churches. Here's the problem. All the best historical evidence completely contradicts that before three twenty five eight, before Constantine, before there's this massive.
Speaker 1: You notice he immediately skipped every biblical Old Testament example.
Speaker 4: This is what they always do.
Speaker 1: So, uh, I'm not going to refute and rehearse the entire arguments for icons.
Speaker 4: But Orthodox Shahada.
Speaker 1: Made a documentary illustrating probably I think the strongest refutation of the iconic class.
Speaker 10: You let him deny.
Speaker 1: And the reason this is so good is that this refutes the Protestants from the Bible. So if you can demonstrate that the iconographic tradition is actually rooted in the Old Testament temple liturgy, then all of these other dumb arguments about well, I don't see a clear representation in the year three hundred, Well I've been to the Catacombs, and the Catacombs in Rome have clear iconographic representations from their third, fourth, fifth century. Okay, So then that refutes the idea that they didn't exist historically. Now you can go to in the catacombs and you can see altars, and they have pictorial imagery of Christ very early. Okay. So if the roots of iconography are Hebraic, that immediately undercuts this low tier argumentation that I don't say a Patristic specific citation in the first three centuries, this Protestant little ghost. How about if I go to Protestant scholars who admit that there are those things early on, And that's why I made this brief twenty minute video here refuting Gavin Ortland icons And I'm just arguing from the first chapter or second chapter of Hugh Weybrew's book, who's an Anglican liturgical scholar, called the Byzantine Liturgy. And here's that twenty minute video. So that should be an easy refutation of this low tier argument. So this guy is like ten years behind everyone else, and then he reads a few books and in three years comes back with being seven years behind everyone else. Okay, let's see the next line of argument here.
Speaker 15: Although we know where the church is not where the Church isn't if you read the Orthodox ruder, they very clearly know where the Church isn't. And even if there could be some grace in other communions, it's not real Christianity in the West. Everything after the Great Schism, meaning Catholicism and Protestantism, is not real Christianity. According to eas North. I's see here's the problem. A major reason why I am Christian, a major reason why many people are Christian is seeing the impacts that Christianity has in the world, Seeing how Christianity improves lives, improve societies, and transform society for the better, spreads God's kingdom on earth. The vast majority of the great things Christianity has done for the world has been in Western Christianity.
Speaker 1: You know, if this is a very subjective line of argumentation, because it really depends on which position is correct to know through your paradigm what constitutes a better civilization or what constitutes a greater value.
Speaker 4: Of you know, quality of life.
Speaker 1: Right, if we're just measuring it by material success or something like that, well, then atheism might provide a material success because atheistic societies have become very scientifically advanced. Right, the modern West is atheistic. It's very scientifically advanced. So does that mean atheism is true? I mean, this is just a silly line of argument. It should be pretty obvious that you know. It's just it's the same line of argumentation that Roman Catholics do when they say Rome is the true church because we won, and we have numbers, bro and the papers. He's got a lot of money in churches, so we win. This is so stupid, it's the lowest tier of argumentation because they don't even realize. Augustine City of God is written to refute that line of argumentation. Gabriel says, for five dollars was Origin. Yes, he was condemned by even a saint. I always forget the name. It's either Saint Optitus or Saint or Origin was condemned by saints in.
Speaker 4: His own day. And yes he died outside of communion. He's a heretic.
Speaker 1: Forty crush two dollars. Did you watch Trevor Moore's Kiddy History. I saw a skit going around about circumcision. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Octavian five dollars hot come you avoid debates with Doug Wilson. I didn't avoid a debate with Doug Wilson. We tried to get him to come to debate on Timcast. What are you talking about. You're a longtime super chatter. You should know that I'm not avoiding debates with people like Doug Wilson. In fact, I just said the other day, we can try to set up a debate with Doug Wilson, but he won't.
Speaker 4: I don't think he'll do it. He didn't do Now.
Speaker 1: Supposedly he told Tallahassee Patriot he would debate me, and when we did the three way debate on tim Cast, it was supposed to be originally me, Tim Gordon and Doug Wilson. Now supposedly Doug Wilson wasn't able to or didn't want to. I don't know if he didn't want to do it, cancel or couldn't do it right, Who knows.
Speaker 4: But no, I'm not opposed to debating Doug Wilson.
Speaker 1: In fact, he did so bad against Heshmeier that now I'm like, I smell blood and I would love to debate Doug Wilson, but I don't appreciate that super chat Octavian that I'm avoiding that you don't even know.
Speaker 4: Oh he's trolling. He's joking.
Speaker 1: Okay, good beat Box. Would you be down to do Maton interview in the future.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I texted with Maton when we were in LA and I was about to go on there, but we had to leave a couple of days before he could do it. So we talked about doing it in the future. And there's another huge channel that I also have a possibility of going on in LA in La as well, but I don't know exactly when I'm gonna be back in La. So Octavian gifted ten membership. Appreciate the Celestium ten dollars.
Speaker 4: I hope you feel better soon. I don't feel bad.
Speaker 1: I'm just tired, like we just it feels hungover because you know, I feel hungover because of the drive Tallahassee. What's up, man, I know that you were originally talking to Doug Wilson.
Speaker 20: Yeah, Jay, I just wanted to briefly say I can can affirm that Doug Wilson said to be in person that he's up to debate you. I spoke with him at NAT time The National Conservatism Conference in DC back in September. I basically explayed, you know, you helped lead a lot of young Brent to orthodoxy, you've appeared out of the Alex Jones show, et cetera, et cetera. And he said he'd be open to debate you in terms of a PROSTI versus orthodox debate.
Speaker 8: We exchanged email.
Speaker 20: Addresses, but then the Charlie kirkavet happened September totally distracted.
Speaker 1: Okay, but then, but then, but then, but I followed up with him just.
Speaker 3: Recently the other day an abitor back from him.
Speaker 4: Yet okay, well follow once more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, felt free to uh. And also I thought that initially we thought FDA might do it, and the FDA, see if I recall, he seemed open to it.
Speaker 4: And then I don't know what happened with that.
Speaker 1: But then I thought, well, why don't we just get Doug Wilson into the three way debate on timcast?
Speaker 4: And do you know by chance why that did he mention that at any point?
Speaker 8: Oh no, I have no idea about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, because the timcast girl was trying to get Doug Wilson. But anyway, Yeah, that's all I want to let you know, Yeah, I appreciate that. Well, let me know what he says if he replies to be honest with you, though I don't. I don't want to do. I don't want to go somewhere and do an in person debate because we just got back from a five week road trip of twenty podcasts. So I'm willing to do something definitely online in the near future. And the only reason I'm doing this national debate is because Nashville is not very far from here. I don't really want to drive or fly somewhere to debate Doug Wilson, but we can definitely set something up virtually. David says her twenty dollars. If it was up to Jay, all the failing Fathers would be Orthodox. They obviously didn't know what they were doing. It's not like they created the best nation on the earth they ever seen in history. Dude, are you serious? David, please call in. This is so stupid.
Speaker 4: I hope you're trolling that if that's like an actual argument that you're making.
Speaker 1: I mean, Matt Augusta is se God has written against the idea that you can tell which religion is true based on monetary and civilizational success.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is such a dumb argument.
Speaker 1: I mean, by that line of argument, Rome fell because it became Christian, Right, That's what the Pagans were saying to Augustine. So the entire book City of God is written as an apologetic to refute that argument. And these mind bombed, idiot Roman Catholics don't even know that, Like you're quoting at me that orthodoxy is false because fourteen fifty three bro it fell to you know, Islam. It's like, dude, it fell when it was a uniate. That that refuted you, You dummy. So Daniel or David please call in because I would love to refute this retarded line of argumentation that the Founding Fathers. I mean, it's just an oversimplification, right, and the Founding Fathers could be right on certain things and wrong on a lot of other things and create a nation that was very successful. But if you're trying to defend against my point earlier about the Founding Fathers and their emphasis in regards to Freemasonry, like, oh, I guess freemasonry is true then because the Church Fathers, I mean, the Founding Fathers were Freemasons in large parts, not all of them, but many of them and the American Enlightenment ethos produced America, so therefore it's true. I mean, this is so stupid, dude. I mean, do you not understand why that's a bad line. I think a lot of you guys actually don't understand why that's a bad line of argument. And you know, I was trying to illustrate that with Andrew Meyer by pointing out, like, if you go this line of argument, it seems to lead to bad, illogical conclusions to bet except fly Doug Wilson out. I'm not flying Doug Wilson in my house, dude. I don't really want to be anywhere near Doug Wilson except on the internet. Maybe I don't like Doug Wilson at all. I think he's I don't think he's a good person. Everyone's asking me about this Trump post. What's the Trump Post?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've been doing this. All right, let's do this next, all right, let's move fast through.
Speaker 4: Redeem Kumer's argument here.
Speaker 1: Protestant culture. I mean, these arguments are terrible. What does any of this have to do with proving whether Orthodox is true or false? Protestant culture? I mean, by this line of argument. I could argue that Protestantism produced atheism, and atheism has destroyed the West. This is so dumb, Cleve. Did you want to say something? I saw you for a second and you fell out, Cleve, you want to come back?
Speaker 3: When?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 21: Jay, I kind of wanted to like go back to like geopolitics stuff. Okay, I think I mostly agree with you, but like I keep encountering people that are, like, I think they're really kind of coping to a certain extent with like the stuff that Trump has done. And I heard some people doing that a little bit earlier, and like I hear people like I think the cope they're trying to come up with is like, oh, this is like geopolitical positioning for China and stuff.
Speaker 10: Is the thing that I've encountered.
Speaker 4: And yeah, that's what Andrew was arguing.
Speaker 21: Yeah, that's that's the argument that they like make for like it's all global positioning for that. But it's really like stupid in my opic to make that argument, because if you look at the domestic political consequences from like the stuff, and I know this is politics, which is like a lower tier, then we're and stuff and philosophy, but that's like what the arguments are on. It's stupid because the domestic consequences for these actions are going to be that, like the Democrats are going to like.
Speaker 3: Completely take over the whole country.
Speaker 21: So it's like, Okay, congratulations, like you've defeated Iran and not even if they're going to do that, but like let's say you get everything that you think you're going to get outside of the country domestically, like you've lost everything domestically, Like those are going to be the consequences, Like do you, like I try to get people like recognize that that what's going to happen is like the entire coalition politically or whatever is completely busted that like they built over ten years and the betrayal is going to lead to like.
Speaker 3: Large scale leftist control of the country.
Speaker 21: It will break down to like domestic conflict. Like I try to explain this to people, and I I think I freaked them out a little bit because they think they like everything they say.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, but what about this, And they just don't have a response.
Speaker 21: And that's the thing I would just point back towards people that like bring that up is just bring up the domestic stuff like okay, but none of the domestic stuff is happening.
Speaker 3: That's what he was elected on and he won't be able to.
Speaker 21: Carry any of it out because he used all his political will to do foreign.
Speaker 3: Entanglement nonsense that he ran against for a decade.
Speaker 21: And then people don't have a response, They don't have a good response to.
Speaker 3: Any of that.
Speaker 21: They just say, no, no, I think this is all about the petro dollar, which doesn't even exist. It's a euro dollar system, stupid, and they'll but they don't know that, they don't even know what the petro dollar is. And then they'll say like they just have like no response to that. But I try to point that out to people in I'm not even trying to be mean. I'm trying to like do it gently because I kind of like the people I talked.
Speaker 18: To about it.
Speaker 1: That shit, I'm trying to be mean, dude, I'm over trying to be mean. I'm just joking because people say that, but that false reputation. But and you have a false reputation. Your mom has a false reputation. See Im'm being mean now.
Speaker 3: My mom is kind of mean though, that's true, But.
Speaker 21: The the people that make these arguments for the foreign stuff, they're just stupid, like it's your None of that stuff matters to the people that elected Trump, and none of that's gonna matter in like five years when whatever president or whoever is in power, that's going to be like, dude, these people don't want regular.
Speaker 3: People to own cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well I appreciate that. That's a great point on it. But look what this tells us is that Big mic is who we should have gone with. They should have put Big Mike in and we wouldn't have none of these problems because she has the strength of a thousand horses to deal with these issues. Shahe's strength could have dealt with these issues. By the way, I forgot. Alex Soren also had Michael gardon on who wrote a recent book on iconography in the first three centuries. So here is that livestream with Alex and Michael Garton. I used to interact with Michael back in the day on Facebook, long time ago before as orthodox. So there is their long stream refuting the idea because Michael has a book on iconography again in the first few centuries. So here is Cleve and Michael glitching out, and there is their long refutation. Here is my short twenty minute refutation.
Speaker 4: Again, Cleave, what's up, dog? I was going to go to this Trump post.
Speaker 8: That's what I was going.
Speaker 1: Clear, Ory there leon the Eucharist as a sacrifice, go ahead, I was gonna.
Speaker 3: Say, yeah, I DMG that Trump post.
Speaker 22: Basically, he uh, I'm trying to pull it up here made himself a picture of like himself as Jesus, and then he was attacking Pope Leo.
Speaker 8: I guess on X.
Speaker 1: Dude, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 4: Take your DM I'm pulling it up. I'm just I'm like, that just sounds insane. Let's see, let me pull it up here.
Speaker 22: Wow, he's like healing a guy in the hospital bed surrounded by like angels.
Speaker 1: And Okay, this is funny because we actually make fun of these Boomer memes all the time where Trump is like Jesus, and then Trump actually has tweeted the boomer Trump memes.
Speaker 4: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Artie says Trump posted he is Jesus with warplanes healing another Boomer in the hospital, and then it says Trump turns on terrible Pope. Well, I agree that the popes are terrible popes, but not for the reasons that that Donald says.
Speaker 4: Here he says, uh, go ahead.
Speaker 22: I was gonna say it seems like it seems like he got upset at Leo because Leo recently came out and made a statement against the Iran war right, and so he's pushing.
Speaker 8: Back on that, not all the other stuff.
Speaker 3: It's like a smoking mirrors distraction exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again like it's not going to be for the right reasons right like that. To me, that's funny if he trolls the Pope, but not over an issue where Leo happens to be correct.
Speaker 4: I like his brother much better.
Speaker 1: He was Maga doesn't want uh it wants Iran to have nuclear weapons. I mean, this is just retarded, dude. It's retarded on so many levels too, right, Because remember when I put that post up the other day about that Leo's actually contradicting the entire history of the papacy by saying that there's no such thing as just war. God doesn't hear those who wage war. And it's like your church has the theory of just war, dude, what are you talking about. The Papal States has gone to war many many times. The Pope's called crusades. Dude, what are you talking about? And then the Roman caltholuices are like, what you support is rule? Are you that stupid? I've done like forty podcasts against the war in Iran? What are you talking about? But I mean, we're talking about people who like everyone's a Muslim. Now everyone has become a Muslim, they're all Muslim. They cannot think in like second order reasoning, like if you, they don't. They can't do the breakfast question right, how would you feel if you hadn't had breakfast? You said, I don't go no breakfast. You said, I don't get to eat breakfast. AI says, for five dollars, I paid my dues. I'm squared away and I'm on the level. Hands up to Zoltan Zoltan Istahan, what are you talking about? Another dumb membro? Fifty dollars. It was good to see you visiting the ro Corps Bros. Christ has Risen, Hey, yeah, glad to see you as well. I did have to skip out early. I know you guys thought I was being rude, but I had to drive back three hours, and so I slipped out after the Pasca service because I had to drive three hours, and if I stayed and talked to all you guys, I would have been there until ten in the morning, so I couldn't stay and talk. I'm sure I'll see you guys in the future, though, I wanted to say that you helped guide me in Orthodoxy. I found you through the book reviews. Book reviews. What book review I found orthodoxy? Second?
Speaker 4: Oh you mean books that I covered on my channel?
Speaker 3: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Thank you man, Thank you appreciate that. Yeah, people come to orthodox through all kinds of different means, so that's good. Professional age two dollars. You should do a video with Rob nowhar Yeah, I'm down to.
Speaker 4: Chat with Rob.
Speaker 1: It would be an interesting dynamic between your world views. Many would find it entertaining. Yeah, I think I think we mentioned that a long time ago, and I didn't know who Rob was, but yeah, he seems like a good guy. Thomas twenty dollars, big dog. I just checked in on your stream. Did you already pull up Trump and the Pope beefing? Yeah, we just covered it right now. Trump mentions that Leo is only there because of him. Well interesting if that's I mean, Trump's probably being you know, exaggerating, But this is also interesting given them what we covered there. What a couple of days ago, remember where Cardinal christoph was invited to the Pentagon and in January and they had this kerfluffle intimidation argument supposedly about Iran and that the papacy needs to back down because supposedly the Pentagon is running shit and they reference the Avignon papacy. It's like, this is so bizarre, right, I mean, maybe they're you are they using my arguments? I'm joking, but are they like using my arguments against Rome to like argue against the Leo. This is getting crazy, dude. And by the way, are we are live streaming on multiple outlets now, so hopefully this continues to work. Well, you can find me also on Grumble, You can find me on x as well. Thank you guys for these general supers. All right, let's get to the rest of Redeemed Zoomer's bad argumentation here Protestant culture. I'm gonna skip over that because we just covered that. Well, that's a good bad argument predestination appreciation. This is not an argument for his for your position if you understand christology, because this means that Christ is a predestined man and it messes up the Trinitarian crystological theology that the Fifth and Sixth Councils lay down, and so predestination ends up essentially meaning that the Son of God becomes destined in time and space.
Speaker 4: Well, how does a.
Speaker 1: Person of the Trinity become predestined? Right, So you end up with a Nestorian Christology. I mean this argument countless times, and I think the predestinarian argument against Christology is probably one of the strongest other overlooked arguments beyond PSA in the Damning of the Sun.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 1: The only problem with that argument is that it's very complex, and it gets into the Christology that the Calvinists have no idea about. So when you start trying to say that you have to have a property of will and energy to be to have a human nature, and if Christ has our human nation, then it is properly free human will and energy, Well, then predestination and money is not true. Now we have a subjective argument about the fruits, and he's arguing that Orthodoxy does not produce holier people.
Speaker 4: Okay, this, I mean, that's not even a serious argument. And then orientals exist.
Speaker 1: So Orthodoxy is not true because there's so because there's disagreement. So by that line of argument, if Protestantism has one thousand sacks or thirty thousand sacks disagreeing, Protestism isn't true.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is so stupid, dude.
Speaker 1: Because theirs schisms. How do you know which one's true? Again, this is an irrelevant line of argumentation in terms of what's true. That's like saying, if people disagree that tupless two equals four, then you don't know that tupless two is four.
Speaker 4: This is a fallacy. It's a stupid line of argument.
Speaker 1: This guy's just holiness is having a family and kids, it's in Orthodoxy. Thinks it's being on a monk on a mountain. Well, does he not realize that within the New Testament, Paul talks about the gift of celibacy and that it's a gift, and that Mary and Jesus were celibate, and that John the Baptist was an ascetic and that Elijah was an asthetic. So it's like he doesn't even know the biblical tradition is full of asceticism. And what's the tenth argument. I don't see the tenth argument. It goes from nine, so I don't know if you wanted a longer reputation.
Speaker 4: But that was all just really dumb. None of it was theological argumentation hardly.
Speaker 3: It's like moral cultural.
Speaker 1: The West is the best right. It's like Jim Morrison level argumentation, the West is a little bush. We got redeem Zoomer right here literally citing Jim Morrison as like his line of argument. Stephen Wolf ten dollars. I'm new to Orthodoxy thanks to you. I'm a former Protestant or former Freemason. I have questions about Dionysius. I'm looking for the best resources. I can't imagine early fathers accepting him as a Platonist.
Speaker 8: He's not.
Speaker 1: He's he's not.
Speaker 4: I mean, you could say he's influenced by some Plato ideas.
Speaker 1: But there's a great article at Ortho Christian on Dionysius, and it's written by even a Protestant. This was written by an Anglican and I think maybe translated by father of Stunnyloy and father Steanieloy is one of the great Orthodox saints of the last century, I mean theologians.
Speaker 4: He is a saint. Now I think he's a saint. No, so you can read that.
Speaker 1: Also, by the way, and I'm not a fan of Bishop Glitzen at all, but somebody posted my conversation with Bishop Glitzen from ten years ago when I met Pago Pagot was at this conference here, and this dude digs up and finds the craziest, random old shit that I've forgotten about, and he posted on my discussion with Bishop Alexander on Dionysius. Now, I'm not a fan of Bishop Alexander, but he is an authority academically speaking on Dionysius. Now, he doesn't accept Dynasyan authorship, so we're not going to go into that, but he does trace the influence of Dionysius not just from Platonic ideas, but also to the Mercaba and the theology of the chariot in Ezekiel. I'm not talking about Cabalism. I'm talking about what Cabbalism is partly based upon. Right, Cabalism pulls from a lot of different sources, so we'll get low tier retards quotingism.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying that.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of different sources that influence later Cabbalists, and one of those is their interpretation of the passages in Ezekiel about the chariot. This is chapters one, two, and ten, and of course in our theology, that is the logos and the chariot that he rides.
Speaker 4: Okay, the living creatures.
Speaker 1: Are chariot in that in that passage, so he traces the Dionysian celestial hierarchy influences also to that, and in that regard he is relevant for your question. I am not promoting anything else. However, From Bishop Glidson, another dumb membro of fifty dollars, I also heard somebody say that you left last night early. I didn't leave the liturgy early. I left right after communion because I had to drive three hours. I understand. I guarantee you others get it. The last thing anyone wants to hear is, hey, bro, I got a question. One guy was trying to ask me tag questions when I went out to the car to drink drink some water.
Speaker 4: I thought it was funny.
Speaker 1: I'm not dissing that guy, so don't get your feelings hurt.
Speaker 4: I'm not dissing. I just thought it was funny that, like.
Speaker 1: If I go to the liturgy and I try to slip out, people start asking me tag questions. I just thought that was funny, but I was like, Bro, just ask me some other times another. I mean, Bro, ten dollars, I don't want to bother you. I'm glad to celebrate Pasca. Uh, It's okay. I mean understand, people you know, want to ask questions and whatnot. I'm not mad at you guys or fussing at you guys.
Speaker 17: It's just Uh.
Speaker 1: If I stayed and chatted, I would have been there forever. And I'm sure we're going to be back. Uh, and then we can have you know, all the Q and A you guys want the next time I come back.
Speaker 4: But I can't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was seeing things because it was driving. It's five in the morning, dude, Steven Wog ten dollars. I'm new to orthodoxy. I'm also former freemason. No, you're the guy that asked the Dynastia's.
Speaker 4: Question, Myron, Chuck, what's up?
Speaker 8: Dog?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 10: My man?
Speaker 4: Man, it's hot in here. I'm mute Jason.
Speaker 18: A long time.
Speaker 1: In Uh.
Speaker 8: I think there's a synergy here, especially from what I'm hearing, you know, even with the redeem Zemers and that lot the I see years here.
Speaker 1: So can you can you speak up? It's hard to hear it to you politics, It's hard to hear what you're saying, Jason, can you speak up a little bit?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 11: Is that?
Speaker 18: Is that better?
Speaker 8: I mean, hopefully. I don't know which mic this.
Speaker 4: Thing's got beyond it's a bad mic, but go ahead serve with that.
Speaker 23: I think there's a synergy between like the Protestant space and.
Speaker 8: And the geopolitics space, because when I keep hearing and you know, when I had Kim jatrass On, we did a full year of talking about.
Speaker 23: Talking about Rogia Ukraine, and one of the big things that comes they came away with that is that geopolitics is is a dish festter cold.
Speaker 5: Like you can't trying to do, you know, trying to do mention.
Speaker 23: Mid analysis right now in twenty twenty six is almost impossible.
Speaker 18: Everything is changing, and they just lie uh and and uh and re change their position on the fly, like I watched them do it with Russia Ukraine, and I think they're doing the same thing with Iran, uh, everybody else.
Speaker 3: So the.
Speaker 10: The long and short of it is that most people shouldn't.
Speaker 8: Be involved in it, like especially if I think if.
Speaker 23: For for Orthodox people, if if it's making you as your brother or turning issue brother or turns turns.
Speaker 8: And works to spare.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: That's usually your queue to get to get to to touch, grasping back away from it.
Speaker 8: Like stop listening to it.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 8: It's the same thing with the ft all the rest of it as well.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 8: So, I guess the open question for.
Speaker 23: You is is balancing balancing faith with geopolitics, especially analysis and and and what you what you think that is the best.
Speaker 8: Best remedy for that?
Speaker 1: Well, brother, the way to do it is to become a member of the lodge and then we're all the brothers.
Speaker 4: I'm joking. Yeah, I mean it's not for everybody.
Speaker 1: It's not, you know, something that you have to take upon yourself to be, you know, interested in or involved in these things. I guess it's if you know, but God made us all with different proclivities and interests and people that are interested in der politics. You know, you need people like John Kiryaku who's there, who's Orthodox. He's you know, in in the intelligence establishment and eventually becomes a whistleblower. So it's great to have voices like him, you know, it's great to have voices like Jim Jatras. You know, he's he reminds me in many ways of Kuriaku, very similar kinds of.
Speaker 4: Takes and calls outs.
Speaker 1: But you know, not necessarily every catechumen or convert or young dude has to be involved in these things. And I think it's really just a matter of keeping priority straight. You know, if if we're putting politics first in the sense of uh, you know, getting on here and getting angry at people. I'm not calling on Andrew. I'm saying, like h Brosey was saying, like if people different political takes is becoming a stumbling block, well then you know, maybe it is a good time to take a break, and you know, not let that get you angry. I mean, I think for me, uh, you know, I can have an exchange where I disagree with Andrew Meyer and we can just we can debate it and be even still be friendly. And I would imagine anybody else that because I just don't view politics as it's not my main thing, right, and even Andrew is pretty good at even though politics is his main thing, it doesn't he he doesn't take it on and then like get furious at everybody. Right, he can have a debate with Owen Schroyer and they can disagree and still be friendly. So I think, ah, we would do well to not let politics be an issue where we are furious and angry at people as hard as hard as it is. Now I can hear you, now, I can hear you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, much better, go ahead.
Speaker 14: Good.
Speaker 24: I just caught a clip of you talking with Harris and you you started off the clip talking about essentially it is.
Speaker 8: A spiritual war. I know. I think you and I are on the same side, uh, on the Christian.
Speaker 24: Nationalism kind of topic where it's it's a nice idea, but which Christianity are we talking about here? And we need to get also, get to fundamentals before we even talk talking about nationalism or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean, Pete Heg said, just had Doug Wilson saying we're going to ban Orthodox Catholic stuff in our Christian nationalist state.
Speaker 4: Well, that proves my point.
Speaker 24: Right, Which Christianity are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 24: And anything that shines any kind of true light on any on any of these things is going to be athema to.
Speaker 8: These fine folks.
Speaker 24: So the but to get back to the fundamentals is like the one thing we start to change is not just ourselves.
Speaker 8: We repent for ourselves, but we start working u the outreach to be on a community level.
Speaker 24: It's building blocks rather than trying to think of the of the final building.
Speaker 8: Right, we're at foundation level stuff.
Speaker 24: I keep saying to people, it's best to think of we don't live in a civilization anymore. That doesn't mean we can't again, it just means that we don't have that right now. Right, we have all the moon, we have the buildings, the nice stuff, we have the tech, but we don't have the actual building blocks, the foundation of civilization.
Speaker 8: And so we need to rebuild that first.
Speaker 24: And as we build that, then we can maybe you know, generationally speaking, maybe my great great grandkids can start talking.
Speaker 4: About civiliz Yeah, we need to think long term exactly right.
Speaker 10: Good, Okay, remember I am back in contents.
Speaker 24: Basically my blessings restored, so I will be reaching out and God bless you.
Speaker 8: For all you do, my friend.
Speaker 1: Thank you Jason. Yeah, I appreciate you calling in great comments. Yeah, I think we just have to not make politics and idol. And you know I didn't check out of politics, but I didn't I don't care as much about politics nowadays as I did when I was you know, in my twenties or when I was falling wrong Paul or whatever, and I can for me, I can like enter and exit the political space and it doesn't bother me because I'm not people get so hyped up and treat politics as a religion, and then when people disagree I'm talking about, I'm not calling on a shprosey. I'm just giving a general statement here, like when people disagree, then it's like I can't believe or political take well, Like for me, politics is way downstream from the other things, and most people don't see it that way. I understand most for most Americans, politics is a religion and they don't see things as downstream from it. And since I do, I'm not really bothered by any of these goobers or people that are out here who have different different positions. I'm speaking in general of all the sphere. Like you know, when I see Andrew Tate's posts, when I see Pearls posts, when I see who like none of these posts, they don't bother me. Like I'm not worried about it. I'm not triggered. I do get triggered when I see like Trent Horne or somebody like that that triggers me. But like a political shit I don't care about. I mean, I'll comment on it, make fun of it or whatever, but just people get so triggered by everyone in every sphere, and to me, I'm just like, who cares? Like, who cares about what rendo people are saying on Twitter? It's just it's weird. Mark, do you want to say something? I know you've been waiting a while, Hey, Jay Yop, I.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to say, like, I went to my phone orthodox service last Palm.
Speaker 25: Sunday, and I just want to commend you and the Wilson's and Cleve and Alex and all those folks on.
Speaker 3: What you're doing.
Speaker 25: It's it's it was amazing good. I didn't go to Pasca or anything because I'm just you know, I'm inquiring and that's that's a.
Speaker 8: Big step for a guy.
Speaker 1: Well, POSCO would have been pretty intense if it was your first one.
Speaker 4: Like I was just I was thinking that last night.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like, imagine if this was your first service.
Speaker 8: Like I didn't even leave the narthex.
Speaker 3: I didn't go into the tabernacle or anything.
Speaker 8: I like I just I had to stay.
Speaker 3: There because it was it was a lot. But you know, as a guy they grew up.
Speaker 10: I'm in Texas, I.
Speaker 25: Grew up in the Church of Christ, you know, the Barton Stone Stone Campbell movement.
Speaker 3: And but it's it's so encouraging.
Speaker 1: What you guys are doing.
Speaker 8: And yeah, I don't even know what to say, but I just.
Speaker 25: Wanted to commend you on, you know, the content you're putting out there, of the education, uh.
Speaker 3: That all of us are getting.
Speaker 1: Man, I appreciate that, Appreciate the kind words. You know, we still get a lot of haters, a lot of opposition, a lot of creeps and weirdos every day. So I appreciate that. You guys saw the guy the other day saying he was going to come unlive me on discords. So it's nice to have, you know, people speaking up and being positive. Appreciate that. Uh, let's see, we got swinters two dollars. What do you think about Roman Catholicism's tragedy of merits doctrine. I actually think it's an overlooked argument refuting Rome.
Speaker 4: It's so preposterous.
Speaker 1: The whole idea totally ampathetical to anything in the first thousand years of Christianity. It's utterly props astros and it should be utilized more to a review refute Rome Kevin Ruse two dollars you missed my super chat. I'm trying to get through them.
Speaker 4: Man, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Let's see Perez became a member. Will you do another regime zoom Er debate? I know he wanted to debate, do a debate with Nick flintes with Corey Feldman as a mediator. That sounds awesome, but I think you know, Nick made it clear he's not interested in any theological debates. And the only reason that ker fluff will happen was because somebody asked me if I would debate him again. I said yeah, and then people clipped that and all he's trying to go after Nick. I just said I would because I don't typically turn down debates unless it's like an insane person or something like that, or or somebody that I've already debated a whole bunch like Daniel Hooke. Getch you I think you wanted to do another debate, and I was just like, come on, due, We've already on the same debate twice.
Speaker 4: And then there was a.
Speaker 3: Or No.
Speaker 4: Maybe I only debated Daniel once. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I would like to debate another one of the Muslims I haven't debated, uh, Muhammed a Job or Ali Dawa. I guess there's only two that are left. Somebody said debate Adam Green. I mean, come on, man, that guy's just it's the same load tier stuff. You already debated Gem, you already debated Hotel, you already debated Andrew. It's just going to be the same stuff all over again. Debrate, debate Frank Truck with Candas as a moderator. Okay, yeah, sure, I'll debate Frank Truck. Yeah, but I mean I don't think of these people want to do a debate little Natty for two dollars. Do you have any videos about Gog and may Dog?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't have any videos on that. Maybe allergy is going crazy right now, dude, I'm looking for your super chat, uh Keevan, I did read one here super chats. Maybe you missed it. Oh, let's see. I don't see another super chat that I missed from you. And we even got to Builderberg Myrin, Chuck, did you want to say something else? I'm mute.
Speaker 8: Are you there?
Speaker 1: Michael says, for ten dollars, what is the point of the Tree of Knowledge and what was the original purpose about him and Eve?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: The original purpose wasn't for them to achieve diosis by being virtuous and learning virtue. And had they learned virtue, then they could have eaten the tree of knowledge and they would have been able to hand that level of you know that they would have been able to handle the knowledge because they've been secured in virtue. That's the uster from Father teaching. Because of course God doesn't create anything evil in itself, so that that tree was not in itself evil, But they needed to be established in virtue before they would have could have had could have had access to that. But because they didn't get established in virtue, they were not prepared for that and thus it led to the fall. So great question, though, Let's see, here's a question about Rob. Nowher it says Rob Brennan's Brennan bell toon dollars.
Speaker 4: Rob is a good guy.
Speaker 1: He's supposed to be debating a Nigerian scammer who took his account on Wednesday? Are you joking to being serious? That sounds hilarious and for Chief eight quadd Old Dingle with John Pork as moderator. Okay, I don't know what that is, but yes, sure, I'm looking for your other super check Kievan Rus. And by the way, David David JD one two three, why are you not calling in?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 1: You're you're the one that's in here talking so much smack.
Speaker 4: I want you to come on and.
Speaker 1: Debate, collab with Alex on power metal and have a rap nineties wrap section. Perez says for five dollars. Okay, dude, Kievan Rus, I'm not seeing it, man, I'm scrolling. Oh here it is, no I read this one. You said for five dollars to add to the petro dollar argument. It's a neuter and anim me at any time the adversars are building their militaries to solidify US dominance. I responded to that.
Speaker 4: Terry, ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Did you know that Baptists argue for disestablishmentarianism and religious liberty. Yeah, of course, I've made this argument many times. This is the heritage of the Radical Reformation. You guys don't listen like you. Guys that asked me these questions, not you, but the guy that was the David guy saying that I think that the Founding Fathers fail because they weren't Orthodox. Well, actually, yeah, like anybody who isn't Orthodox is ultimately going to fail in this sense of like creating the type of civilization that God wants. But that doesn't mean that it's all or nothing, Like they didn't still do some good things. It's just super low tier stuff. All right, Let's listen to a little bit of what Dan Dix has said about Builderberg, because this ties perfectly into what we were talking about tonight with Kissinger and sort of creating the petro dollar reliance which allows for the excuse of foreign intervention everywhere.
Speaker 16: Then, while the rest of the world is distracted by Brett and Circus headlines, the real power brokers, the ones who actually run the show, are once again locking themselves away behind closed doors, behind armed guards, and behind a total media blackout.
Speaker 26: For the twenty twenty six Builderberg conference.
Speaker 16: There is virtually no press coverage other than those of us who are here with our boots on the ground doing this reporting. There's no public minutes, and there's no accountability. Just billionaires, banksters and politicians, tech overlords and media gatekeepers who are deciding the direction of the world while the rest of us are all told it's just a private chat.
Speaker 26: This time, they are in Washington.
Speaker 16: DC, and they've got some serious security, an army of police, and a guest list that reads like a who's who of everyone who hates your freedoms.
Speaker 26: So in this video, I'm gonna spell it all out for you.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna cover the official agenda of this year's meeting, and I'm gonna list some of the notable names who are in attendance, because once you see the connections, you won't be able to unsee them. But just before I do, please remember to take one minute to visit this go get funding campaign.
Speaker 26: To help me with my coverage.
Speaker 16: Here where I'll be exposing the world's most powerful and influential people, I'll be getting up description.
Speaker 26: All right, guys.
Speaker 16: First of all, the Prime Minister of Canada, Mark Carney and the Minister of Finance Francois Felippe Champagne. We're on the leaked list, but that looks like it has since been revised. It seems that Mark Carney getting a majority government in Canada has taken precedence over Bildeberg just because they're not on the official list, that doesn't mean that they might.
Speaker 26: Not show up.
Speaker 16: And this is why I'm here to find those key discrepancies, as I've done in previous years. So that means the only notable Canadian at this year's meeting is none other than Christia Freeland, the former Deputy Prime Minister and former Minister of Transport and Internal.
Speaker 1: So again this demonstrates the strata of power of the corporate banking elite that are above the political class, and they have a tremendous amount of influence and power sort of handing down the agenda to people at CFR, people at Trilateral and those are the people then that influence and tell politicians what to do. So that's the supra international elite that are above the political class that again will tell people like Karney and others what to do. I mean Mark Carney was in Builderberg previously and then he's going to you know then Ohal Office in Canada. And we see this pretty consistently going back many many decades. And if you don't know about this, I would say begin with Daniel Esslin's classic book, The Story of the Bilderberg Group, which was one of my early conspiracy texts.
Speaker 4: This came out in two thousand and seven. It's by my publisher, Trying Day.
Speaker 1: It is a classic. I've done probably four or five podcasts over the years with Daniel Esslin. Really intelligent person, very good analyst. He understands the big picture who the real power elite are, kind of like Patrick Kennington type of guy.
Speaker 4: Don't agree with everything that Patrick says.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with everything that Daniel Esselin says, but I can learn from people that I disagree with, and I think that's a key thing to take away as well when it comes to like the political discourse. Even when you hear people you disagree with, listen to their arguments, hear out what they're saying. It's only going to make you a better debater to actually hear and process and understand even the opponents and people that you don't like. So even if you don't like somebody, you have to force yourself to steal man their position and that will make you a better debater.
Speaker 4: Kevin rus five dollars.
Speaker 1: I was it was spot. It was about Epstein, No worries. Blessed Paska, Thank you.
Speaker 8: For what you do.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll scroll back I saw your Military Industrial Complex tweet. I did our uh super chat. I didn't see one about Epstein. Let me see, where's that David J.
Speaker 8: Guy.
Speaker 1: He needs to call in and he's talking smack. I can't stand when people talk smack in the chat and they won't call in a debate.
Speaker 4: Drives me crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see you're super chat about m I see, okay, here it is Kevin Ruth's five dollars. That dude was dumb. But Epstein was banned, informed on, and arrested, ordered and released by and under Trump. I know that.
Speaker 4: I've argued that.
Speaker 1: Remember when people were attacking me because I said Trump went to the FBI and was talking to them about Epstein.
Speaker 4: I know that, like I said that, But what I'm saying is.
Speaker 1: It's under Trump and his administration with Bondie and Patel and these people, that we got all of this tomfoolery and bumblery and bullshit. And it's that Justice Department that redacted the perpetrators and all of these horendous people in all these insane level emails. And so that's what I'm saying. That's what I was arguing to the idiot. Freemason guy, Alex Orthodox five dollars. The next time you debate the black Keeper Israeli guy, will you correct him on the ass x Ax distinction. Yeah, a lot of people don't know that. For Orthodox, they haves it's an inter distinction. But for the black Keeper Israelites, they have a real problem with the ask Ax distinction. They cannot keep getting away with it. Christis Risen Indidias. Thank you, Alex Nifts ten dollars. Is the Boulet Society relevant at all? I mean, I think it's relevant. We've actually talked about that with when I was on Sam Hide's PGL right, perfect guy Life. Me and Nick talks extensively in the same as well about Black secret societies. I think they play a key role in influencing and steering the black networks. You know, prominent Black people they have their own, you know, secret societies and networks that are kind of quasi Masonic with things like that. I don't know to what degree they have influence over you know, Kanye or not Kanye, Lebron James and people that are you know, allegedly in the Bulat society, But I would imagine that it's just you know, the way the system works. For example, if you think about Builderberg, a lot of the people that go to Builderberg are also members of the CFR, and those people are also members of the Trilateral Commission, so they're all kind of in the same steering groups and committees. And you know, people at the level of Brazinski or Kissinger or Rockefeller or now we realize Epstein. You know, they can be members of all these different things, and they can kind of interact with people in other societies and networks, and that's how the power structure works. You guys may remember this classic infographic which if you go to info Wars, if you're in the studios, I'm saying, Alex has this giant, massive wall sized poster.
Speaker 8: H h.
Speaker 1: And uh this infographic is just looking at media people and this is a few years old. But oh, come on, now it's not gonna come up. It used to come up, but I guess Google is blocking that image. Now let me try. Uh, so if I can pull it up over here on something else, h.
Speaker 8: Here it is.
Speaker 1: I found it. So you have to go to like Russian search engines to make this come up. So it's still not a high high def image, but you can. You can, if you search around, you can find the real high deaf image. But basically it's just showing you that the same people in media that are in the CFR also go to Charlateral and they also attend Builderberg.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: And it's all the heads of every mainstream outlet, right, So you've got everybody from Facebook to Disney to Washington Post, Fox, right, all the media heads are all at the same events and meetings. So again like easy reference right here, proving that the Western power elite and power structure for many years met under semi secrecy at the Bilderberg meetings, which is happening right now in DC. And this is just media, right, So the same image could be made of corporate heads of other industries tech and Builderberg has taken on a much more tech centered focus in the last say ten years. Because I was writing articles about Builderberg ten years ago. I reshared that as well right here, So, oh crap, the links are dead. Dang it, Well, my mistake, but I did write articles. They're in my red book. You want to get the red book. So, and then let's go back to let's go back to the rest of that clip here, we'll be done with us very.
Speaker 16: Soon, identical to the recent COVID playbook Lock it Down, ration it, control it, and call it saving the planet.
Speaker 26: Sound familiar.
Speaker 16: Next, we've got Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director of the IMF, the queen of debt traps, is here to make sure that every country on Earth gets properly chained to the same digital slavery system that they're rolling out. She spent years trapping developing nations in debt slavery, and now she wants the same model for the West through climate finance and digital currencies. And then comes the tech overlords who are actually building the digital prison.
Speaker 26: Alex Karp, CEO of Palanteer.
Speaker 16: Technologies, the company whose AI is already helping governments spy on, predict, and punish their own citizens.
Speaker 26: In real time. Nothing creepy about that at all.
Speaker 16: His company Valeer knows more about you than you do, and we can't speak about Palenteer without mentioning his co founder, Peter teel I confronted him at last year's meeting not only about the big brother surveillance system that he's helping us set up, but also about his ties to Jeffrey Epstein. If you haven't seen that, I'll put a link to that clip in the description below. And rounding this out, we have the media mouthpieces, the ones who will make sure you never hear the wrong version of events and Apple Bomb of the Atlantic.
Speaker 26: John Mickelthwaite, editor in chief of Bloom.
Speaker 4: The Atlantic is.
Speaker 1: Rick was very close to and defending Epstein as well. So this is another big establishment outlet, just of CIA mouthpiece.
Speaker 16: Lumberg and Zanny Minton Bedos, editor in chief of the Economists, to name a few.
Speaker 1: These are The Economist is a Rothschild publication on record.
Speaker 16: Are the gatekeepers who will spin whatever comes out of this meeting into the official narrative that you're supposed to swallow without question.
Speaker 26: Oh yeah, and for.
Speaker 16: Good measure, the King and Queen of the Netherlands are apparently making an appearance as well, because nothing says we're all in this together, like actual royalty rubbing shoulders with the people who run the central banks, the armies, the energy cartels, and the spying software when you're deciding the future.
Speaker 1: So again, like as that he pointed out when he was on with Lord Voldemort yesterday, how many people are there covering this three people, three people covering Bilderberg. Now the most powerful people and corporate heads and banking heads, IMF heads, elites in the West are meeting in DC right now, and everyone is arguing about Trump memes on X and no one is figuring out that the Trump memes don't matter. Builderberg is what matters. So we still not made progress, right, We've still not made We've met a little progress perhaps in like people mildly waking up a little bit, but they always get shuffled into stupid, you know, political football crap. Meanwhile, the real power brokers are at Builderberg and there's only three people there, with Dan Dix covering this humanity.
Speaker 16: It's apparently important to have actual monarchs in the room. That way you can keep things classy while you dismantle sovereignty. Now, let's look at this year's official agenda. First up, we've got AI, which I would suggest is not separate from the future of warfare, autonomous drones AI targeting predictive battles and kill machines at lightning speed. The Pallanteer types are already bragging about running most of the operations in Ukraine. Buildeberg is where they align the Western Defense Industrial on how to deploy this stuff without losing control.
Speaker 4: See do you see how big that is?
Speaker 1: How important this is, This is crucial, and no one is talking about this except for Dan Dix, Jason Burmas, Lord, Voldemort myself.
Speaker 26: Or letting it spiral. Next we have Arctic security.
Speaker 16: It seems they might be eyeing the melting ice like vultures new shipping routes.
Speaker 1: I've covered Bilderberg every year for the last ten years. I mean covered in the sense of touching on it in videos, podcast every time it happens, and every time we go through the same reminders, we go through Estalin's book, We go through all this stuff, and tomorrow everybody will just be back to arguing about Trump, stupid Trump memes, and forgetting what really matter. This is why things don't change. This is why things don't change because we don't continue.
Speaker 4: To look at this.
Speaker 1: The real movers and shakers and everybody wants to do the stupid shit.
Speaker 26: Resources and military posturing up.
Speaker 16: North Russia and China are already making moves, but Builderberg wants to make sure.
Speaker 26: The West secures it first. Next up we have China.
Speaker 16: The usual obsession containment and tech decoupling Taiwan tensions and supply chains. Next, we've got digital finance cbdc's digital IDs and programmable money. This is the quiet shift from cash to total financial surveillance, track every transaction and freeze dissidence overnight.
Speaker 26: They love this stuff. Next we have energy diversification.
Speaker 1: So you noticed that Builderberg is still interested in the CBDC and programmable shut up, shut off able money. And this is another great point to introdect and talk about bitcoin.
Speaker 4: This is what bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Exists to oppose, right It opposes the Federal reserve nonsense system.
Speaker 4: It's the only.
Speaker 1: Logical, real world solution that exists right now to the existing monetary problems.
Speaker 4: The dollar will not be fixed.
Speaker 1: It's not going to have a thousand year millennial rain, like Andrew Meyer says because of the war in Iran.
Speaker 4: I don't know where he got that kind of crazy theory.
Speaker 1: But the dollar will die. And the only solution to that is If you go to the show description, you will notice that there's a link to swan Bitcoin and you can access a discount at swan Bitcoin using my promo code. I have many many podcasts on bitcoin. If you need a bitcoin, you can go check out those podcasts explaining the basics of bitcoin. If you don't understand it, please do not give me your low IQ comments that it's the CIA's currency.
Speaker 4: None of that's true.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to refute all of that when you go to the mini podcasts that we've done on the history of bitcoin, including covering at scipheting Almos's book on the History of Money and Bitcoin. But you can get started with bitcoin right Here is the promo code to swe Bitcoin. They're a bitcoin only company, and we also have show sponsor Chalk dot com, the best and supplementation on the Internet Choq dot com. Chalk dot com. Use the promo code J sixty life that's Jay six zero life to get sixty percent off all those great Chalk products. Let's listen to the rest of Dan's report.
Speaker 16: In other words, ditch Russian oil and gas and push the green transition harder, keep energy expensive and controlled, and get.
Speaker 26: Ready for energy lockdowns. Next we have Europe.
Speaker 16: Europe is a mess with energy crisises, migration, blowback and political fragmentation. Buildeberg chats about how to glue it all back together, how to boost defense spending, and to stop it.
Speaker 26: I'm drifting too far from right where I am right now.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll go to a couple of calls America. First, Tampa, what's up? You want to armute?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just you know, I can't.
Speaker 22: Before the space, I was on a different space, and like, you know, I simply just brought up the fact that you know, I'm twenty four years old.
Speaker 27: You know, I'm barely making it by, you know, rents up my ass every month, Like.
Speaker 3: I barely may make a script straight by.
Speaker 22: And like they're like, oh, the only thing in this run war that changed is like, you know, we just had to pay a little bit more in gas.
Speaker 3: And I'm sitting here like I can't pay a little bit more in gas? Why the fuck do I have to pay a little.
Speaker 27: Bit more in gas so we can con bomb some other countries on the other side of the world, you know, Like, and I don't know if that maybe I'm the only one that's struggling to pay and make my ends meet while my country.
Speaker 6: Just blows away billions and billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm blowing people up on the other side of the world that I've never met or you know, had any kind of connection with.
Speaker 27: And it's just like I feel like you know it and then I brought it up and I feel like it has nothing to do with me, and like my you know, issues issues that I have in my country today.
Speaker 3: They like they all gang up on me and like kick me out of their groove, like kick me out of the the panel. Like as I's like, I'm in the wrong for saying that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, you understand.
Speaker 1: Don't you understand that the dollar is going to last one thousand years because of the war with Iran?
Speaker 4: I guess, but no, I'm joking. I'm joking, but I'm joking.
Speaker 3: The war doesn't help me in any way. I'm joking you know other people maybe.
Speaker 4: I know it doesn't. It doesn't.
Speaker 3: I don't benefit from it at all.
Speaker 4: No, of course not. And in fact, war is the health of the state. War is a racket.
Speaker 1: I was making a joke because that's what Andrew Meyer was arguing. Appreciate your call America first, Yeah, I totally a feel you on that space is lit. What's up, dude, Terry says for ten dollars. A few years ago, I went to a Southern Baptist bookstore. They had Christian fiction. Guess what, every book was about Amish ladies getting laid. I don't know what. Now almost every book is about the current conflict that was twenty sixteen.
Speaker 4: It's all propaganda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Baptist bookstores and Baptist evangelical stuff is literally just Israeli propaganda.
Speaker 8: That's all it is.
Speaker 1: What's up? Space is lit? I'm you?
Speaker 25: Oh hey, hello, wow.
Speaker 3: So I just want to preface the thing.
Speaker 6: I have like an infantile level of knowledge compared to you, but as a prodestan, I just have some questions about orthodoxy.
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess that My first one would be do we both agree that the Bible is the inspired word of God?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 3: So, I guess my question after that is like, why isn't that enough?
Speaker 4: Well, the Bible requires an.
Speaker 1: Interpreter, but.
Speaker 3: How can we trust.
Speaker 8: Men to interpret it? Well?
Speaker 4: Do you trust men to write the Bible?
Speaker 6: I trusted, I trust that it was divinely inspired?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but didn't men write it?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're trusting that men preserve the text and who preserve those texts?
Speaker 3: This is where my lack of knowledge comes in.
Speaker 8: But like the.
Speaker 1: Forefathers, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, who are you talking about the church?
Speaker 20: Fathers.
Speaker 1: I don't know their name, but okay, well, look, I appreciate your call, but just take a look at the history of the canon redef f Versus book, leave McDonald's book on the Formation of the Biblical cannon, and you'll realize that it didn't drop out of heaven. There was a human beings had to preserve it, and those human beings existed after the Apostles. We don't have the Apostles writings, so you're already trusting that the first second third century church fathers preserve those texts that none of us have actual autographa of Have you looked at Palm Beach Pete yet? Two dollars yes, retarded wraps your west five dollars one for the road.
Speaker 4: Hit the damn goal people.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys. We're getting close to the goal. If you guys want to support the reamay ge do so through super chats. And we are getting close to the goal. Let's see Martin, what's up? You were thumbing down my comments? Yep, what's up?
Speaker 21: Hi?
Speaker 28: Can we talk about conspiracy theories?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 28: Yeah, so I remember when the files first came out. Caller wanted to talk about hit then and how some of the like CIA related stuff gets portrayed in video games. Oh yeah, it got me thinking about how some of the stuff relating to alchemy and Cabbalism that are sort of seen in the files is portrayed in a game.
Speaker 3: Called Blood Born.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I played a little bit of Blood Born.
Speaker 4: I didn't get very far in it though, But what.
Speaker 1: Do you want to expand on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the.
Speaker 28: Premise of the game is that some like university students go into this like ancient catacomb of this like old ancient civilization, and they find like a queen that was impregnated by like a demi urge, and they like abort the baby, and they use the baby's blood in order to conduct rituals to do.
Speaker 3: To like and turned to contact with the demire just.
Speaker 8: That rule over the world.
Speaker 4: Interesting, And that's blood How many are bloodburns?
Speaker 8: Are there? One? Two?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 4: Is there more than one? Okay, appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll have to check into that. A lot of video games, by the way, are full of the you know, esoteric cult subjects as an evil for you're fighting the Illuminati explicitly, they're doing a genetic experimentation. My channel or my clip channel over here Ester Hollywood Archive, shout out to that guy over there, because this has already had almost two hundred thousand views. This video that he made on Hitman showing kind of the connections to Epstein and just Laine in the twenty sixteen hit Man a very popular clip. This got a couple hundred thousand on x as well. And I think he just made another clip here about satanic elites in another game.
Speaker 4: Let's see what's on this one is ready or not yet? Before the movie rather or not?
Speaker 1: Agent forty seven faced an elite hunting party in Epstein connections in hit Man Contracts from two thousand and four. So this dude is a master of all things hit Man and he maybe somebody can look into Bloodborn. As our friend pointed out, right there, Cia sympathizer, what's up, dude? You want to umute? Are you there? You want to? I'm you dude?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: He's having a hard time connecting. Langley won't let him connect, will what's up?
Speaker 10: Man,