Speaker 1: So Asheville, North Carolina, never saw a hurricane in their future destroying them. Now there's Southern climate abandonment zones.
Speaker 2: What are those?
Speaker 1: Jack Smith is dropping bombs? But will anyone care? And the arts are dying and we're going to talk about it. Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. He's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service. It is the Crell Cast. I am Corell. Silvery glad you are joining me on this Thursday, October third, soil very glad to be here with you. Get my microphone right, get everything right for you.
Speaker 2: It's got to be right for y'all. All right.
Speaker 1: So Jack Smith is dropping bombs on Donald Trump, and I would go into what this unseled document says, except.
Speaker 2: We all know what it says.
Speaker 1: It says he's a criminal, and that he even Fox News says he obviously resorted to criminal acts.
Speaker 2: And I was reading.
Speaker 1: It and it's you know, it's good literature if you like reading court documents. But I got sad after reading it. And I know you might be, well, why Carrel, what made you sad? We don't want you sad?
Speaker 2: Corell.
Speaker 1: I got sad because I realized that it's not going to change a frickin' thing. Okay, we're going to talk about that. I want to remind you that the best people in the world are my patrons. At Patreon. We are at eight hundred and sixty three dollars. We need to get it to thirteen, but I am so grateful for the ones that make it eight sixty three. If you have five or ten, or twenty or fifty or one hundred bucks a month that you would like to support the show with, please go to Patreon dot com, forward slash Really Carrel and then don't forget it YouTube YouTube dot com forward slash really Carrel. While I am live every day at ten, there is a chat room where we can sit and chat and have a grand time. Also for Patreon members, I just want you to know that I'm going to take the time after the live feed. The live feed has no commercials, but then on YouTube it has commercials.
Speaker 2: I am going to take the time.
Speaker 1: To upload a separate file for you to watch on Patreon. If you can't watch it live with no commercials, then watch it on Patreon and there'll be no commercials in that video. Because you pay money and you deserve no commercials. Just like I was on a rant about streaming yesterday, the same applies for you. So it'll take me a little extra time. But after the show, after ten thirty, I will upload a commercial free version to Patreon. So after eleven am they'll be commercial free on Patreon and at ten am commercial free on YouTube to watch live after that any replays after that, if you watch it later in the day on YouTube, there will be commercials. If you don't want commercials, become a patron Patreon dot com forward slash really Carrell. Either way, the comments have been sadly lacking. Let's get the comments going down below on YouTube, and let's get the likes and subscribes going.
Speaker 2: They've sort of stagnated. Let's keep it moving.
Speaker 1: Speaking of movement, just so you know the I don't know if we've been talking to the wrong person at the Harris campaign.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But every day they have a new reason as to why it hasn't been added in Oh now it's they got to talk to a lawyer, and it's like, no, you don't. I wrote the song. I own the song. You don't have to talk to a lawyer. So I don't know if the guy, my friend Mark is working the record, and I don't know if this guy at the Harris campaign is just afraid to say no to Mark or I don't know what. Every day he makes promises. Every day he says they want to use the song, every day they have another excuse as to why not. So I don't know what's going on, but we're not going back by THEO. Austen is the name of the song. Goes stream on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music and enjoy it because that's why I wrote it. All right, So these bombs have been dropped by Jack Smith and it won't matter. It won't matter to the people that are going to vote for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: It won't matter.
Speaker 1: It should matter, And that's what's so maddening about all of this is, I don't care where you are politically on the spectrum, what your stance is on abortion, what your stance is on LGBTQ rights. You know, that's all policy and people and all of that, but there should be a certain level in your brain that you're just not willing to go to when it comes to a credible candidate for president and them committing felonious acts should be your line in the sand. That's where it should be. Is this person a felon? Have they committed crimes? Well, if yes, then they should be nowhere near the offic this of the presidency. And that's what always has amazed me about MAGA. They want to criminalize other people's behavior, criminalize Hillary's email, criminalize Joe Biden for whatever, criminalize gay people, make it a crime for women to get abortions. They're very quick to criminalize other people's behavior. But their leader is a known criminal. Jack Smith outlines it perfectly. He was the leader of a co conspiracy to overturn the election. It is as plain as day. And they still will not acknowledge that they will accept the outcome of this election.
Speaker 2: And yet they're tied.
Speaker 1: That's what I don't get, and it's not what I don't get about them being tied is why aren't there more voters that are on the side of honesty instead of party.
Speaker 2: Why aren't more voters In other words.
Speaker 1: Let's say we have this stalemate, seventy million people will vote for Trump, seventy million for Harris. Why are there not like one hundred and fifty million for Harris? Because even people who have never voted before can't stomach the idea of this felon, this trader getting into office.
Speaker 2: I this is what has perplexed.
Speaker 1: Me since Donald Trump came on the scene when he announced you can grab women in there, you know what in their pussy cats. You know, why didn't that just eliminate him? How low is the bar when these people like something. For instance, these people hate Obamacare because it's got the name Obama, you know, attached to it.
Speaker 2: And yet jd.
Speaker 1: Vance sat there saying Donald Trump saved Obamacare twice he didn't.
Speaker 2: And yet you know JD.
Speaker 1: Vance is you know they real Obamacare he saved it, and all of his followers were all, you damn right he did. So suddenly they're both that their guy saved Obama Care, something that they all plainly hate. I don't understand. I mean, yes, I know they're stupid, and they are I know that's a terrible thing to say about another human being, but they're literally don't have the brains God gave them. As my mom would say, you know, if they were out in the rain, you'd have to tell them to come inside to not get wet. These people are I know, rocks that have higher IQs and so it just it boggles my mind that this Jack Smith report can come out and that the GOP doesn't immediately tell Trump he's got to withdraw from the race. Joe Biden had one bad debate, one bad debate, and everybody called for him to get out of the race.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 1: A document just came out that outlines in full detail all the criminal acts that Donald Trump did, just in the subversion case, not in the document's case, not in the Georgia case, but just one of his three major cases. And nobody cares. It doesn't change anybody's opinion of him. And what's even worse is lawmakers who are both named, like Jim Jordan and Matt Gates and Josh Howley and Marjorie Teller Green, Lauren Bobert, all of these lawmakers, they don't turn on him, and yet he's about to take them down too. It's just, it is such a weird time in the United States of America.
Speaker 2: It really truly is.
Speaker 1: And I don't understand it. All right, I'm gonna be checking the chat room intermittently. I don't see anyone chatting at the moment. I see the people watching. There's lots of people watching, but you're not chatting, so chat say things. Maybe you're just as dumbfounded as I about why something like this Jack Smith report or will the judge redacted? The Jack Smith with Jack Smith submitted to the court to tell the court why the immunity ruling that the Supreme Court did does not apply to what's going on in this case. Jack Smith is all he was not acting as a president. He was acting as an individual who was running for office. He was not acting and when he did this, he was not acting as a president. When he did this, he was not acting as a president. When Mike Pens and him talked about this, they were talking about the campaign and not about matters of state. So Jack Smith went through and totally told the judge here's all the things that he did that were not covered by immunity, and it's amazing how it will not change a thing, not one vote, and not only should it change the votes, it should disqualify him to run for office. The founder has never put it in the document in the Constitution because they never assumed a known criminal felon would actually get this far in running for office. It just it wasn't in their mind. And here we are it's really quite sad. And what's worse is that it won't change anything. In any other country a report like this, the person would have to withdraw from the race, you know. JD Vance would have to step up and be the presidential candidate as they're talking about him running in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: Oh, and now there's this whole thing that came in. Find you know JD Vance attractive? No, we don't. He's got no chin. He looks like Haley Joel Osmand's evil twin. He's not cute. So maybe some people find him cute, but I find him repugnant repulsive, Uh.
Speaker 2: And well any other words you want to throw in there.
Speaker 1: So why do you think we have reached a time in America where facts don't matter? We have moderators for major news networks who are only supposed to deal in truth saying they're not going to fact check. Then why have the news Why are they doing debates at CNN or NBC News If the news people aren't going to act like newspeople and fact check the people as they're talking. Tim Wall should have smacked him around so much. He told so many lies that JD Van's and Tim Walls just let him lie, and the moderators let him lie. And when they tried to catch his lie, he said, I thought you weren't going to fact check. What kind of screwed up world do journalists who know better, who know that what the person is saying is untrue, and they just gloss over it. What a failure America has become. What a failure our media has become. What a failure our political system has become. When a candidate running for the highest off can have various felonies outlined by a special prosecutor and not have it dent his approval rating at all? What a failure of an education system? What a failure at So like every system, it's just broken. The media broken, the political system broken. And while we're on the topic, you know people are worried about supply chain, you know, because the port's on strike, so they're going out and hoarding toilet paper, which just shows how stupid people are. Okay, everywhere, even here in Vegas, you're going too Sam's Club or Costco, all the toilet paper's gone. First of all, is this country that full of shit?
Speaker 2: I mean really? During COVID and during this the port. Your biggest worry is toilet paper. What the fuck's in your diet? You know?
Speaker 1: Or you shouldn't be crapping more than two or three times a day period. One or two is probably best, but maybe three or four. But come on, and how much? What are you doing wrapping the paper around most of your arm? You're making hand puppets out of it? What are you doing? Second of all, if it's an emergent situation, there's an invention.
Speaker 2: Called a washcloth.
Speaker 1: Okay, It's a piece of fabric and you get it wet and you wash dirty areas like your bumb should your bum be dirty? And then you just rinse it off and what do you know? You've wiped your butt. Isn't that something a cloth? Wow? And you would think after COVID we all would have gotten bidets the way people were fighting over toilet paper. You really would have thought that after COVID and after all that hoarding that.
Speaker 2: But the biggest stupid part of.
Speaker 1: This is our toilet paper is made in the United States of America. We don't import charmin from China, Okay, so toilet paper is made here, delivered on trucks and trains which are not on strike. So the notion that you have to hoard toilet paper just shows how stupid the populace of America is and how full of shit.
Speaker 2: Quite frankly, uh yeah, because they just full of crap. All right.
Speaker 1: So you know this thing came out with Jack Smith. I know it didn't change any of your minds. All of you know that this guy's a criminals.
Speaker 2: So I know that. I mean, you guys read it with interest.
Speaker 1: But all that did was make me sad that all of this can be true and the guys.
Speaker 2: Still get to run for president.
Speaker 1: All right, when we come back, we're gonna talk Southern linemens, abandonments, What are they?
Speaker 2: Where are they if you even though they exist? Well, we're gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: Hey, Corel here and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons. Are patreons. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corel. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corel, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com, Forward Slash really Corel.
Speaker 2: There's so much great.
Speaker 1: Free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram.
Speaker 2: And don't forget the website that's.
Speaker 1: Had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com.
Speaker 2: Forward Slash Really Corel. Thanks from thirty.
Speaker 1: Years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. So last night I was talking to my friend Steve, as I always do, and he said, you know remember Joe. I said, yeah, the guy that got a radio job in North Carolina. He said yeah, he lives right there by Ashville. And he said I talked to him two days before the hurricane and he wasn't worried. He said, oh, we're you know, we're ways away from the ocean and all this other stuff. And then of course Ashville has been destroyed. And I said, have you heard from Joe? And he said no, I've been trying to reach him and I can't. I can't get him, and so Steve is very worried about Joe. My friend Bruce Steele, his husband Chris, was there when it happened. We've heard from him via social media. He's okay, but their house is not. And you know, Ashville never thought it was going to be destroyed by a hurricane, and yet Hurricane Helene has become the second most steps to a second to Katrina. I'm sorry, third uh Katrina and Drew and then Helene. One hundred and sixty people now dead. They pulled thirty five people out of trees yesterday because the flood water was so high they got caught in trees. That's just there was another story my friend David told me. A couple went to Ashville to their vacation home that they own to try to get stuff out of it prior to all this happening. While they got caught in the flood and the house was the entire house was washed away. The husband and wife were clutching to each other inside the house as it's surfing. Basically, the house hits a tree, breaks apart. The couple try to hold onto each other and can't. The wife is ripped away from him with half the house and just goes and is gone forever and he is just you know, left with empty arms. That is a tragic story. So we talk about climate change sort of in the esoteric, but it's not climate change is people. Climate change are families being destroyed, lives being lost, homes being.
Speaker 2: Destroyed, cities being destroyed.
Speaker 1: Now our goores an inconvenient truth said that even in America, we are going to have to start moving our cities. And yesterday I saw several stories in the news talking about southern climate abandonment zones and what these are are cities that need to relocate and be abandoned because of where they're located and the frequency of storms and storm surge. And Congress is already outlining southern climate abandonment zones, zones that need to be abandoned. And this is in the United States of America. We now have and by the way, New York or Nearleans is on that list. They're saying that much of Narland shouldn't be inhabited, and there are several Florida communities that are on that list. Miami's included Miami over the next thirty years is going to become a Southern climate abandonment zone where it's just not going to be feasible to live in Orlando or in Miami, and insurance companies are starting to draw Southern climate abandonment zones where they're going to take their business out of these areas because they're so prone to disasters. Insurance companies are going to be like, well, you can live there, but we're not insuring your houses. And the government is now starting to tell people based on these Southern climate abandonment zones, if you live there, you're not going to get FEMA aid. You can live there and we'll rescue you, but we're not going to help you rebuild in that area. And I've been saying this is what should be happening for decades now, that we should be smarter than the weather, anticipate what's going to happen, and start moving people out of these areas. I'm going to go on record as saying Las Vegas will be a ghost town one day and not in one hundred years. I know it's a boomtown right now, but it is October third, and today it's going to be one hundred and four. We have now had one hundred and ten days over one hundred degrees. People are not meant to live in temperatures above one hundred degrees.
Speaker 2: We're just not. And so we are going to start seeing.
Speaker 1: Cities that have to be moved, like they're moving the capital in Indonesia. They've moved it from the or they're trying to move it from the ocean up on top of a hill. It's going to take twenty years, but they're trying to do it. And so as I look at these regions, I think to myself, well, these people, they're not going to cooperate. These ignorant Southerners are not going to cooperate. They're you know, they're not going to understand that it is no longer safe to live where they are and that they have to leave. And what's going to happen is those areas will become for poor people. Poor people will start living in areas that get wiped out by climate change because the rich people are going to price them out of the cities where climate change is not going to have as severe an impact. They're already doing it. Seattle, San Francisco, Boston, all kinds of places Buffalo, New York. Prices are skyrocketing Duluth because Duluth is seen as a city that in the future is going to weather climate change, and now skyrocketing home prices. So they're going to price you and me out of the cities that are safe, and we are going to be forced to live in climate abandonment zones. You wait and see, and it's the government's not moving fast enough on this. This should be the main focus of our government, rebuilding the United States, rebuilding our infrastructure to withstand the weather that's coming. Moving actual cities, moving them, like picking them up and moving them to a safer place. And they'll that can't happen because of business people with money are not going to let that happen. They no, we'll lose too much money if we relocate Miami. They're not thinking ahead of how much money there is to be made in establishing new I said this the other day. We act like everything is written in stone, that it's divine. You know, our cities are not written in stone as to where they are.
Speaker 2: They can be moved.
Speaker 1: We only occupy four percent of the land in the United States. Let me say that again. We only occupy four percent of the land in the United States. Ninety six percent of the land of the United States is not occupied.
Speaker 2: Okay, it needs to be.
Speaker 1: We need to start moving major cities up north into Wyoming, into Montana, into the Dakotas. We need to start moving major cities away from coastlines. We need to start. You know, Miami needs to move, well, it needs to just move. Periods are just away from Florida, Like all of Florida needs to be basically a climate abandonment zone. There's there's not an area in Florida that's not gonna be wiped out by repeated hurricanes.
Speaker 2: It's just that's the way it's going to be.
Speaker 1: So do you think do you feel we are adequately preparing for the future. I'd love to see your comments. Do you look at Ashville. They're using donkeys and mules, not drones.
Speaker 2: Not this.
Speaker 1: It's not that they're using antiquated technology to save these people. Their phones are still out. Why Elon Musk has starlink. You know, they're literally in the middle of the Ukraine. They can log on the Internet through starlink, but they can't do it in Ashville. Why hasn't Elon Musk deployed, you know, internet trailers.
Speaker 2: What you know?
Speaker 1: Why hasn't the government. It's just amazing to me how ill prepared in twenty twenty four we are for what's happening to us right now, not even for the future. For what's happening to us right now, we are ill prepared. I'd like your comments on that. Would you move if you were told your area is like in California there are several towns now that are just gonna burn all the time because of where they're located.
Speaker 2: Should we still be building?
Speaker 1: Should there still be home loans being given for people in those areas? Should there still be insurance? Because I would I say no. Banks should stop lending to people that live in high climate risk zones.
Speaker 2: Make them move. Oh, Corell That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: We can't have sweeping change because no one will make unpopular decisions. Even when Gavin does, he gets crap. I think his law should go one step further. I think stores should stop giving out all bags. You want to go to the grocery store and get groceries, bring a box, a crate, a bag, bring whatever, but don't expect the store to provide a way for you to lug your stuff home, you know.
Speaker 2: But oh, that would just be so unpopular. He couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: I wanted to have. Let's see, no thanks for North or South Dakota. Look if a lot of the right people move there. I grew up in New Orleans. Sadly, the storms of trash nearly everything they have. Let's see spinning wheel on my page anyone else? No, let's see work with animals is not antiquated. Their way of thanking us for loving them. I don't understand what I didn't say working with animals was antiquated. Oh well yeah, working with mules and donkeys, it sure is. To deliver supplies in twenty twenty four, we need a faster way than donkeys and mules. We need drones, We need you know, rescue ships, aircrafts, you know, drop supplies. Wait for a damn donkey to get there. Jesus age Christ, twenty twenty four. I wanted to talk about something today. Having been immersed in grammy stuff. You know, it's almost impossible to be an artist these days.
Speaker 2: And it was always hard. And I want your.
Speaker 1: Opinion down below in the comments. Why do you and others not think that being an artist is a real job.
Speaker 2: I know why, but why do you Because most people people do not.
Speaker 1: Consider the arts a real occupation, and they never have ever in my lifetime. In the seventies, if you said I want to be a painter, a sculptor, a ballerina, I want to be an actor, I want to be a singer, everyone says, oh no, no, no, you got to have something else to fall back on. That's not a real job. And yet we love the arts. We love television, we love film, we love music, and yet the people that are creating that we don't see them as legitimately employed. We love comedy, but comics, that's not a job. If you say to someone I'm a comic, no, what do you really do? Why do you suppose that is I know the answer, but why do you suppose? We have never seen the arts as legitimate, so now as they are dying on the vine, most of you don't care. But you still want what we have. We tell someone at twenty that you want to be a talk show host and they're like, oh, well, no one's ever seen anything that I do as a legitimate job. Talk show host, writer, singer, actor, stage performer, none of that. Have They seen as a legitimate job. Why why aren't the arts considered legitimate jobs? Why do you think?
Speaker 2: I know why?
Speaker 1: And you could disagree with me all you want to, but there's two reasons. First of all, because artists actually enjoy their life, They actually enjoy what they do, and of course that goes against everything that we're taught about a job. We're supposed to hate our jobs. We're supposed to you know, it's supposed to be drudgery, a job. You're not supposed to like your job. Second of all, corporations and powerful people. You see, the powerful people have always needed us to be the cogs in their machines. And if we're off creating art, you know, then that there's no cogs in the machine, or there's less cogs in the machine.
Speaker 2: It's a perfectly legitimate.
Speaker 1: Thing to say I want to be a doctor, or I want to be a lawyer, or I want you know, I want to be a truck driver, but say you want to be a dancer.
Speaker 2: We love the.
Speaker 1: Arts, and yet we don't see artists as legitimately exploits.
Speaker 2: I'd like your comments for the law. I am for all of you. If you want to be wanting to hurt anybody. We'll see you tomorrow Friday. Can I buy everybody bye bye?
Speaker 1: I want? If you're coming, flow like and subscribe, please pretty please. Broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to
Speaker 1: The carell Cast on your favorite streaming service