Speaker 1: One on one with Linch in Taco.
Speaker 2: To Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. After that bathroom talk we had. That was an impressive uh round trip there for you Taco.
Speaker 3: Uh huh down to the first floor TCOB and back all of them, probably about four minutes because I was out front looking for the paper to steal the meat. Ads was it wasn't there.
Speaker 1: The lurker wasn't down there.
Speaker 3: No, it was yesterday when I went in again. We got something going on in our downstairs, the restroom. That's what Pat's talking about, the lurker.
Speaker 2: If this pans out eventually, like we think we're it's going to, we'll tell you much more then.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it'd be on the news. You're probably right. But until that, let's move along.
Speaker 2: Because an update on that eighties cruise eighties themed nostalgia cruise that set out of Port Miami on Sunday and immediately off to a bad start when one of the bands slated to perform, which was a Faster pussy Cat, their lead singer Tami Down his fiance fell overboard and died miles off of Freeport in the Bahamas. So obviously that put a cast a cloud over the tire cruise. Unfortunate they had been in an argument and happened shortly thereafter. The woman's mother was also on the boat, and she's like, she's not every drinker. She didn't have any depression or anything like that. So that's what we know about that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: When we talked about this story or earlier in the week, we didn't.
Speaker 1: Go here, We're gonna go here.
Speaker 3: Now about people the longer set times, well, you initially.
Speaker 2: Don't wonder they still gonna play, is what you wanted to know. And I'm like, that's really insensitive. No, I I just didn't say it, though, to your credit, you did not say that on the air.
Speaker 1: You waited till until we were off. I was like, but it was a lot.
Speaker 3: It was a logical question, dude, are they still gonna play?
Speaker 1: I mean, people paid to get on this cruise, so yes, they played that.
Speaker 2: Not yet they're going to I think their set is tonight. They're the headliners, but no, it's a seven day cruise, so you know, there's a bunch of bands out there.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: They are performing.
Speaker 2: The lead singer, Tamy Down will not be there though obviously I guess he got off to tend to the situation. And uh, they're just gonna I guess somebody else in the band is. They're gonna perform cover tunes.
Speaker 1: They could get they need a paycheck that bad.
Speaker 3: They could get anybody that's on that cruise to go sing like any of the other bandmates, bandmates, anybody, no house of pain.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, Pat, They could get any of the other eighties bands that are there. They could do it, or just have one lead singer from each one. Get up from the pool deck. You gotta sing the next song.
Speaker 2: Come on, you know the way you know bathroom wall, right, come on, you can do that or you can pull that off.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So there's your update on that.
Speaker 3: So man, I do feel and I feel for everybody on the cruise, but.
Speaker 1: It's I won't say you all right from that? How about a feel good story? All right, let's do it.
Speaker 2: A female college basketball athletes student has just made history, just made history.
Speaker 1: Her name is Caitlin Clark Bailey Daniel.
Speaker 4: It is not very common to see somebody with one arm playing basketball. I think there's probably about two or three of us in the collegiate level. From what I believe and from other people have told me, I am the first Division three women's collegiate basketball player to make a basket in a game the first time. When I shot the ball and it went in, it was an immediate feeling of relief because I was very happy that the shot went in.
Speaker 2: Bailey goes to Division II Leslie University, which is in Massachusetts. She has one arm, and she uh that's aw was able to score in the game, which they believe that. Like she was saying, there's the first time a Division three women's basketball player with one arm has not not.
Speaker 3: She's early on in college right because she kept saying collegiate and I think it's collegiate.
Speaker 1: Not that I'm set splitting hairs. You in college for eight years, dude, I know.
Speaker 3: Eight and a half. Give me credit or credit. That gets me thinking about one armed basketball player. That's probably one of the easier sports to play one arm. I have footage of her, by the way, on our Facebook page. Think if you are a one armed baseball player. Footage Think if you are a one armed baseball player.
Speaker 1: We've seen that. Yeah, you have to end the dude, what do you do?
Speaker 3: He'd be in the outfield he'd catch with the one hand and then throw the glove down and grab the ball and throw.
Speaker 1: I thought, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I had a one armed golfer as as and he was the pro at the Winter Park Pines. Was my my godfather, Brad Buschbaum. One armed golfer, did go out there and smoke you with one arm.
Speaker 1: Basketball, though, I I don't think that'd be.
Speaker 3: I think we had the half armed football player with our boy from bawling balling.
Speaker 1: There's your there's your easiest sport with one.
Speaker 5: Arm table tennis, Nope, still got to drop the ball if you're playing like you know, if you're playing the Asian fellows, you gotta throw it up.
Speaker 3: High, kind of like a tennis shot. So pat you'd be like, throw the ball and then go look watch the visual. I know you can't see it on the radio, but I'll bounce it off the table before you serve it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You're usually buzzed when you're playing it. Anyway, Yeah, you do. You have to bounce off the table, But how hard is that gonna be? So you're gonna bounce it with the same hand that you got. The little paddle on bowling is the easy. I don't think there's one that's easier.
Speaker 1: Darts.
Speaker 3: Darts, okay, just pulling them out is easy. And then oh yeah, darts are bowling. You know, it's bar games. So any who want our bandits out there, don't don't go into saw machines. Jim Abbot pitched a no hitter too, pitcher with one arm, Jim Abbot.
Speaker 1: Everybody's texting in, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: The uh no, that's phenomenon. It's really cool for her. That's that's that's amazing.
Speaker 3: H the Jim Abbot he played for the Brewers. Little fun fact somebody else texted.
Speaker 1: Guy I wrote into the m I the a hole thing on Reddit.
Speaker 3: Hold on to the a hole uh a long of the one armed soccer player like h like football kind of soccer.
Speaker 2: Well that's not a big deal. Yes, you're not supposed to touch the ball on soccer unless you're the goalie. I have.
Speaker 1: It was a one armed goalie. Was she a goalie?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: That I throw in. When you do a throw in, that might be kind of weird. Somebody else do it. No, it wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I just do it like this, that would be Yeah, soccer, that's an easy one. But The easiest would be bowling or darts. I know that the flood line or the text line is gonna flood in corn hole, curling, soccer.
Speaker 1: There it is.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, playing basketball with one arm is like trying to drive Formula one with one eye.
Speaker 2: Right, basketball with one arm, It's got to be incredibly hard.
Speaker 3: I'm stoked for the girl. Good for you. Can't I have that story for the good his network tomorrow, of course.
Speaker 1: Let me let me help you out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that needs I mean that needs to have more light shirt shined on it. If that's the proper.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes already the collegiate elegic, Yes, all right, the from the m I the a whole advice for him on Reddit.
Speaker 3: Orlando Pride has a one armed player. This is according to the text line, and they won the championship.
Speaker 2: Again, like soccer, that's a different situation, I think. But guy was at a family barbecue.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: He had too much to drink and he might have been taken a little nap in the hammock. His brother in law filled his belly button with super glue uncool landed him in the er, where they had to use solvent and ointment to remove the glue. He ended up with a medical bill about twenty two hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Brothers to pay it.
Speaker 2: Took the that's what he told him. He refused to, so he took him to small claim score and one good brother in law still hasn't paid.
Speaker 1: Well las them again to get up to big claims.
Speaker 2: The guy asked Reddit for advice because he says it's caused a big rift in the family. His wife's side thinks he overreacted and shouldn't have gone to the hospital in the first place, he said. Even his wife is barely on his side. His brother in law is going through a divorce and between jobs, he added. He added quotes to the word between, So the guy hasn't worked in.
Speaker 1: A lot exactly. He's a bum.
Speaker 2: Mother in law offered to pay, but she's on a fixed income, so she hasn't. He hasn't taken her up on that. You know what, do you really need to go to the hospital for a belly button full of superglue? It's gonna come out eventually. I don't think it's done. You've had super goose stuck your hand and does that thing in your belly button? Isn't there something if you push on your belly button too hard. It can really hurt. Sure, it doesn't kill you. So if he obviously has an inny, now he is an audie.
Speaker 3: Oh don't side boom. You're siding with the bomb. That's what the big deal is.
Speaker 2: It's pretty funny putting super glowing passed out guy's belly, it would be, But put it in.
Speaker 1: His ears that would have been bad.
Speaker 3: Just draw the eyebrows on him, you know, like that the the high school times. You know, do that and then be done with it, and then go get a job. While you're at it, somebody, these people at the text line two two five two six can be such meanies. What's the sound of one hen clipping? That's cool. Look, she did a good thing, so suck it. Professional baseball player, yep, we named him. Somebody said no fishing. Fishing would be easy. You just cast and then uh yeah, holding it while you real You get a you get a tunea on. You're right, you're not fighting that thing for hours, No one arm. You're handing over somebody else and then trying to take the fish off, trying to gaff it. Nope, we're stick in a bowling. Somebody's putting the one armed person on the wicked tuna.
Speaker 1: What does he do?
Speaker 3: How he runs the GPS one arm wrestler?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I mean this?
Speaker 3: Okay, how about a porn fluffer, a gay porn fluffer. That stop, I'm just reading. Oh def Leppard's drummer, But that's not really a sport drumming. You can get a hell of a workouts. Don't bounce the ball on table. Okay, I'm done. I'll stop speaking of fishing.
Speaker 2: We'll end with this video of what happens when it eleven nine pound bottle nose dolphin porpoise jumps in your fishing boat. This happened off the coast of New Zealand. Couple dudes are out just you know, fishing. Dolphin jumps into the boat. Things eleven long, nine hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Did they just open that back hatch thing?
Speaker 2: It was too big. They couldn't. They couldn't maneuver. This thing in the skin is all slippery and slidey.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: They wanted to pick the thing up and throw it back in the ocean.
Speaker 1: You gotta throw a towel on it. One of each of you guys grabs on end.
Speaker 2: They went to Plan B, which did involve throwing some towels on it as they raced to shore and ran the water hose over it. Well, they got it to shore where they got some more help to get the dolphin out and back into the water.
Speaker 1: And it was fine. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, video footage all that on our Facebook page. We're just feeling good all over the place. This morning we got one on college basketball players saving on eleven foot, nine hundred pound dolphin.
Speaker 3: Would you mind handing me the dolphins story for tomorrow too? Was there any other you never thinks I can do for you this week? You never know when we're going to have a dry day on the good news that week.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, okay, this