Speaker 1: Weird Things happened in.
Speaker 2: Weird, Weird, Weird.
Speaker 1: Welcome to episode one sixty nine. I've lets have said, so, we have a special, very special guest today, Chris Ramsey. That's me. Yeah, that was it. That was the bring in. So yeah, I don't even know where to again. Dude, this is like, it's crazy that you're even here. Wow, Like, there's so much to cover. So we were at Monroe together. If you've heard the three part series, I talked about Chris, I talked about Hannah, who's also with us. Maybe we'll get around to recording with her later, but in the meantime, we are going to I think, if you are right with it, we should just debrief what happened last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we could start with that. That's probably a good way to start it. Yeah you want to go ahead and well off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not? So okay, So Chris, he basically is like flying in and it's in the middle of a tropical storm, right, So I'm sitting there all day sweating like, ooh, I don't know. I don't know if we're going to make the drive. I'm telling Jenny, like, we're probably gonna do it in the morning. Maybe for a day trip, and I go to pick him up and then it's like, you know, I see you face to face, and I just I just immediately felt like, God, I can't disappoint you, dude, Like I know, I'm switching perspectives here now I'm telling you. I was telling them, Yeah, you know, I see you face to face, and I'm like, dude, I just I can't disappoint you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I want to take you to meet my dad. We've been talking about this for months. So we're like, let's go, you know, right when we get in the car. Yeah, So we get back to the house, you know, we settle in a little bit and we make the drive and we can go into that if you want the dad story, but I just wanted to preface that, Like we drive all the way through a tropical storm, you know, waters flooding the roads and everything. We get there, I'm hoping we're gonna SkyWatch. It's going to be epic, and then you know, we don't see anything because it's raining. Yep. So canople go into any of that before we move on like what it was.
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, we could save it. We could probably save that, or we can the dad like, yeah, yeah, well, no meetingum I think was I mean outstanding. We stayed up till three in the morning talking and just going through stuff like that's the thing. It's like, I didn't come for the orbs, Like that's not why I wanted to meet, and that's not why I wanted to come hang out. You know, it's a nice bonus if we get to do something like that, but I just I was happy just to hang out honestly and just have like amazing conversations, which we had mind blowing conversations, a lot of laughs as well. Yeah, got to perform magic, you know for your parents, and.
Speaker 1: My mom was like, I need a heart pill? Is it real? Is it real? You're like, you know, pulling your finger off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was better than that, all right, I'm kidding. Was it was literally just me pulling my finger off.
Speaker 1: Mine looks like something else, but you know, anyway, So I felt really bad, you know, because a lot of people fly from all around or you know, make up long drive like recently someone hopped in the car and drove twenty hours from Texas and they just knocked on the door and you know that whoa. Yeah, So like when people come out and there's like bad weather and we don't get to SkyWatch. I really, I feel terrible. So I was like, dang, you know.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think of it, to be honest, like the entire time I've never I know, you were like, oh, is it still cloudy? And so I was just like, yeah, it doesn't matter. Like I was so happy to just be there and chat. And you know, I've I've had my own experiences yeah with this phenomenon, and so I don't need any more validation that something is occurring. I'm pretty pretty confident that I, you know, I have a grasp on my own reality and what.
Speaker 1: It is I saw.
Speaker 3: But I was interested in in hearing, you know, your dad's perspective of it and your perspective of it, and sort of just being among your family dynamic was really nice as well, seeing how close you guys are, and you know, it was It was truly I think I said this earlier in the day, but it felt familiar being there. I didn't feel like an outcast whatsoever. I didn't feel weird. There was no moments of awkwardness. It was like I felt like I was home with family. Yeah, the second I.
Speaker 1: Got there, I appreciate that. Yeah, yeah, it was amazing.
Speaker 3: And then we got to hang out, we got to chat, and the next day we had Hakem come down. We got to hang with him a bit. I got to film with your father, which was cool. And then we headed back and you know, Ryan, I was like, you know what, the sky might clear up tonight. We might be able to get some sky watching in. I was like, yeah, if it does, it does, And sure enough sky cleared up. We ended up going down to the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we decided, you know, earlier in the day that we're gonna go to the beach at that evening because it's Casey's birthday. You know, they know who Casey is. You know, it's been on the show a few times, and she's our artist, you know, Nick's wife. By the way, she probably mentioned that Nick is sick tonight, so unfortunately he can't be here, you.
Speaker 3: Know, shut out Nick. Yeah, we got to hang out last night. At least we got to SkyWatch together, but he came down with something, so yeah, unfortunately, yeah.
Speaker 1: And he's greatly missed. So anyway, so yesterday was Casey's birthday, so we kind of had this plan going like we're gonna be at the beach at night, and you know, we decided we're gonna go whether turn out being perfect, So you know, me, you, Genny, and Hannah are gonna go, you know, basically drive to meet them later after they're getting at the beach and in the car, I'm briefing you guys. I'm like, look, there may or may not be someone here tonight who hasn't seen things yet. So let's start really setting our intention right, Let's start getting into that headspace, sending our thoughts to the sky. When we get there, and I think, like the inner energy of our group will, you know, make something happen. And I have a good feeling about it, basically, I mean I said it a little differently. So then we make the twenty minute drive to the beach, We get there, we start to walk on the sand, and what happened.
Speaker 3: Literally instantly we look up and there was like activity, just all sorts of activity like you know every when you're skywatching you might see these things just kind of like streak over the sky. But it was more than that. There was some of them that were glowing, pulsating, getting brighter, moving faster, moving slower like change in speed flashes. I saw these incredible flashes.
Speaker 1: Kept saying Kodak, Yeah, I was like a.
Speaker 3: Camera flash in the sky that kept like. I was like, the heck, you know, where's that coming from? And then we're doing we're doing this.
Speaker 1: We just got there.
Speaker 3: I would say estimate ten to fifteen minutes, and we're already buzzing. We're like cool, this has happened, and this is so cool, so much activity already.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're like vlogging everybody.
Speaker 3: I'm vlogging because I'm like in such a great mood. And then all of a sudden, you like, we filmed this, and you know this will be released eventually, this video. But I was filming myself and you can see my face completely change and the utter, like, I mean we saw something, yeah over the ocean, no exaggeration, no exaggeration. It was like that big yeah, right out in the ocean, that big. So the moon is like this big. This thing was like this big right.
Speaker 1: Moon is full like from perspective, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was huge, and it was like a row of like I don't know, eight to ten lights, just a row of these orange fiery lights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: And they just all appear at the same time. It's kind of like, what like this right just materialized? Yeah, you just hear somebody go, oh my god, what is that?
Speaker 1: What do I think it was Casey or it was Nick. They're like, what is that? What is that?
Speaker 3: You just see my face?
Speaker 1: Goat you were in the middle of a vlog, yeah, because.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, we just saw some flashes whatnot. And then I just go I turn in my face. You see my face? It's mind blowing what I'm looking at. And I turned the camera and I got the tail end of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as it's fading out. As it's fading out, But something something that happened was I just I want to stress what he was saying when he says it's that big, because is it all my Can they see this? When he says it was that big? We were talking about this about two hours ago. And it's like perspective, right, you look at the moon and it's about an inch, Like if you hold your finger up or a ruler, it's like, oh, this is about an inch. It's obviously way bigger than that, but from your perspective, if you scale it down, that's that's about how much of your vision that it covers with the sky. This thing was bigger than that. Imagine the implications of this. It was super massive, dude, what we were looking at. It was crazy. It was enormous. It was long. If you know, if you had a ruler to the horizon, that thing was two or three inches and yes, my voice is going out, moving on, but if you hold a ruler up to the horizon, it was super long. And something that you forgot to mention was that when it was about to fade out, it did a wave. These these lights they like they went out in a wave and then it faded out. We were screaming.
Speaker 3: It was insane. It was an insane thing to witness. And then as soon as it was done, we see this couple running down the beach and we're asking, did you see that? Did you see that? And they're like, yeah, we called the police, the coast guard. They called the coast guard, yeah, because they're like, something's happening out there. They're like, maybe it was flares, and I'm like, no, nobody shoot someone's drowning. Nobody shoots up ten flares at the same time that are like like just sitting there.
Speaker 4: I've called the Coastguard about a flare, and that was very different than what y'all are describing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this didn't go up and down either. It was like it materialized. It was there. It was like waw, and all of a sudden, we're all looking like what is that? And then it just kind of like went away.
Speaker 1: Imagine ten orbs side by side, like like stacked like almost like a snake. It wasn't a snake, but the shape, the way it like waved and they flashed out. Dude, Chris was shaking and I was just looking at you. My heart was being so fast. You were shaking. You were like, look at me. You were recording your shop, Look at me. I'm shaking.
Speaker 4: And there's no boats that have that sort of light.
Speaker 1: Pattern either, right, Yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know this was just for the listener.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This was way over the so in terms of like inches if this thing is like that, this was like five inches over the water, like from a distance, and.
Speaker 1: It was out. It was way out in the sea. Yeah, it was. It was. It was incredible. Did you show him the footage? No, I wanted to save it for now. If you want to show him now.
Speaker 3: Well I can show you the second one. So the thing is, we see this couple, they're like panicking. They're like, yeah, we call the coast guard. We don't know what to make of that. We're saying, like, well, maybe it was something else, you know, maybe it's something else. And as we're talking about this, the girl that there's a guy and a girl, and the girl starts opening up about something that happened to her father in nineteen sixty eight on the same beach and that these orbs went overhead and he was partying with his friends, and his friends him and his friends woke up like hours later blacked out after these orbs came direct Three orbs came directly over her head, and then he had like something in the back of his knee or whatever.
Speaker 1: She was swearing by this, and she was completely thoughts on me.
Speaker 3: The dude was drunk. Oh, she was sober.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was. He was very he was drunk. Yeah, he was having a good time. But she was pretty lucid, and she was pretty excited to talk about it with us. I don't know if you Yeah, she opened up like even he didn't know about it, I wanted to talk about it, you know. Yep.
Speaker 3: And then and then as we're talking, and we're still buzzing and talking about all this.
Speaker 1: Another one appears. Well first we saw okay, so this is the way that I kind of so we saw the big one first. They come running up to us and they're like, oh my god, did y'all see that? And they start saying it's flares. It's flares, right, And we see some like ordinary looking I mean I say ordinary. None of this is ordinary, but like regular orbs that we see thousands of thousands. We see a few of those regular christ is filming kind, yeah, the ordinary kind, and Chris is filming. He's like talking to them. It was dude, it was really some Channel five stuff like you wait to easy the footage. It's hilarious. And he's filming them and he's asking them questions and they're just like going along with his questions, and they're they're kind of like kind of enjoying talking to us, you know. Yeah, And we see some regular orbs and they're like, well this was flaires. So I was like, well, what do you think about that one? What do you think about that one? Who was like, well, maybe that's a satellite and or maybe it was an airplane. I was like, I don't know, too high to be an airplane, and you know, she starts telling us the story that he shared, you know, and while they were next to us, another one of the super massive orange things appears, but instead of this time it being eight to ten lights.
Speaker 3: It's like two yeah, and then it goes down to one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I recorded the indios kind of yeah, I'll show this toon Okay, Alayer, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: We have not a player who we could drop this footage in the post that saying no, there's a craft out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can do it in post. Yeah, we can overlay it in this That's the UFO just saw two of them. Look as crazy as that video is. That's the second one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first one was.
Speaker 1: The first one was astronomically more mind blowing in insane and and and like the only one who had a camera out on it was Chris. But the problem is he had the Osmo camera, which is like the swivel gyroscope camera. It's not like he could just turn his camera around like I had a specific you know, swivel function then yeah, zoom and it locks in. It's not like for that I caught in the tail of it. Put that in. Yeah please right, yeah, and so yeah, so his OZMA was on his face and he was talking about an ORB. He was seeing the first one, right, And then as it appears, I'm sitting there stunned. My hands are in my pocket. I'm like, dude, I can't, I can't think it was well, I wasn't scared. I was amazed, and I was I mean, I'm pretty used to it, like this stuff doesn't scare me anymore, but it was so shocking, and like what I say is Eldridge, I was like, oh my god, I couldn't believe what was running through my head. Was I am so glad that Chris and Hannah are seeing this. That was what was running through my mind. This is destiny. It was meant to be that you guys would come here and that you would see this. I knew, without a shadow of a doubt that something very amazing was happening. That you guys were receiving a blessing from this, obviously all of us, but particularly you guys, because you know, if me and my crew saw that, and it was just us we always see stuff, it wouldn't really been a big deal. But you guys were here with us to share this with us. Yeah, so anyway, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was super special, dude, it was man, and we saw other things that night. We saw a ton of things like streaks and all sorts of whiles.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we'll save the streak for the end the finale. Yeah, right, So to wrap up the dude, I have to get to this point because it's the most important point of the night. So he sees a couple of orbs, and then the other one, the video you just watched, the second one pops up and they're seeing it with us and they're like, oh my god, you know, and they start to kind of be open to the idea that maybe it's something else, right, maybe it's not a flair. They like, couldn't explain it. And he, you know, we start going into the story about her dad from nineteen sixty eight and you know, this isn't a coincidence, and she was all, oh my god, I've always believed she had never even told her husband, right, yeah, it was her first time ever telling her husband. And then the husband said, well that he said, well that might be my cue to leave. I'm not trying to get sucked up.
Speaker 3: So you can buy the not trying to get sucked up. T shirts, let's have said so website.
Speaker 1: No, I'm trying to get sucked up, just trying to get sucked up. I'm trying to get sucked up.
Speaker 3: Just just a drunk eye on a beach yelling.
Speaker 1: Get sucked up. He said, I better leave. That was so funny.
Speaker 3: It was very funny. But you can tell he was a little scared. Oh yeah, you know, trying to get sucked You trying to get sucked up, dude. He definitely not trying to get sucked up.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was. It was magical, man, and I was so glad to share that with you guys, and you know, it was it was just very mind blowing. And then the finale that I was saying, let's save it for a second, Okay, So maybe an hour or an hour and a half goes by and we're all just kind of laying there and enjoying the vibe. We're all mind blown over that, right, So we didn't see anything for a while, and then you and Hannah were like, it's been a while, yeah, and you were like, yeah, you know what I think you said. Christina always says, what did you say? Do you remember what you said.
Speaker 3: Kind of the fact that like we're all so basically when we got there, we had this buzzing energy. We had this like we want to see something energy, and the whole group we were with wanted to see something, and it kind of was just happening instantly, and all these things were popping off and it was kind of cool. And then as we did that, we're all kind of on this coming down from this crazy high, and now we're all sort of chatting and having our own little conversations and like we're distracted.
Speaker 1: We're like, we're not trying.
Speaker 3: To make anything happen, right, and so we just kept glancing up momentarily to see but nothing was really going on anymore. Literally, it stopped for like an hour at least, it literally stopped like as like I swear, in like fifteen minutes we saw so much activity and then nothing like literally nothing, not one little thing for the longest time. And then we started talking about the Sphinx. Oh yeah, yeah, and the star, well.
Speaker 1: You brought it up though I brought it up before we talked about the Sphinx in this are you said, well, let's refocus our intentions. That's right, and Hannah was like, yeah, one more time, one more time, and we were like, yeah, yeah, let's do that. Let's think of our thoughts together on this guy. And I kind of made the joke to you guys, like my dad always says, let's cut the football chat. Does ever we were addressing this, like, let's put our thoughts in our and our intentions together, and you were like, look in this spot and let's see if we can get it to appear one more time. Okay, So you set that intention. Then we start talking about the sphinx.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hannah's like, what about the sphinx? And you said, oh, it's it's what Chrissinia told me, right, the alignment thing, like Ryan tell her about the alignment. So I start saying the alignment and then what happened.
Speaker 3: And the second you the second you were done, like your sentence, this giant streak goes right over our heads and it was it was under the clouds. It was like way under the clouds, like and it was just like this streak. It was like like thicker than a shooting star. I don't know how to really describe it, but yeah, it was pretty freaking cool. Kind of scared me. I was like it was right there. Yeah, and after that, after that it was pretty much done.
Speaker 1: That was like and then Jenny saw one more. I didn't see it. I was looking at you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I saw that one too. Yeah, there was a tiny one that might have been a shooting story to be honest. That was like way up high, but who knows, who knows. But the other one it like the clouds were out.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the into our magical night.
Speaker 3: And and if you want to, if you want to check out the full story, well you're just gonna have to wait till I cut all this together, after I after I pull my hair out for a month editing all this footage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on on channel by the way.
Speaker 3: Area fifty two, Yeah, fifty two investigations.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it. Yeah, okay, what do you want to get into? Well, okay, so you're a very very prominent accomplished magician. I thank you. Yeah, And you know, I'm just I'm just saying it like it is. You know, like you have an amazing magic channel, you know on YouTube, Chris Ramsey is this channel, and you've done very well. You have now, or rather I have had the amazing opportunity to see you perform magic many many times in person, and you know, we've only been friends for three months now, so I went from not knowing about you and what you do to like kind of being in your circle and like be like, whoa, this is sick. My friend's a magician and you know, so like anyway, where I'm going with this is I'm now coming to understand spending the last few days with you outside him in a row and you know, really getting into this stuff, and we're getting ready to do the pod and you know, we did some filming for your channel, and now I'm coming to understand that you're you're at this point where you're ready to get into something new. Yeah, is that okay for me to say? Absolutely, You're you're ready to go deeper and kind of like start from the ground up with this new passion of yours. So you know, sure we could talk magic, but I really want to start with Area fifty two. Yeah, doubt that, you know if you want to go with like why you're kind of where you're at, where you want to your passion? Why you want to get into area fifty two? What is Area fifty too? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So this is yeah, this is a new venture it's a bit of play on words, you know, fifty two to fifty two cards in a deck type deal.
Speaker 1: So that's yeah, that's the that's the reason. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of like it ties into you know, what I did and who I am. You know, I love magic. I always have Puzzles are cool too, but magic is like my my first love in terms of like all this stuff, right, and it's led me down so many great paths. But the reason I got into magic in the first place was the love for the unknown, right. I've always been fascinated. I remember being kid watching Unsolved Mysteries and I remember, you know, the host being like, this is based on a true story, you know, and like and they're talking about you know, UFOs and all this stuff and like spontaneous combustion and all sorts of like wild stuff, and I'm like, what do you mean this is based on a true story. My my sort of impressionable brain as a young man was like, wait, an adult's telling me this is real. So this is real, right? And so I always had that. I was always inclined to the paranormal and.
Speaker 1: The extra the mystery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, exactly everything that everything that you sort of is encompassed by that, and it led me to you know, see people like Uri Geller bending spoons and stopping watches and whatnot and so on and so forth, and these psychic abilities, and you know, as a young man, I'm like, dang, I want to do that. That's like a superpower. I want a superpower. I want to be able to do supernatural things. And you know, so pursuing magic was a natural way to get there. And then, you know, come to find out it's trickery and it's light of hand and misdirection and showmanship and suggestion and all these remarkable psychological you know, tool and not disappointed. I'm very happy by that because I'm like, now I get to I get to learn something. I get to apply what I've learned and create this beautiful art and give people these special moments and all that. But then, you know, this thing kind of stays with me, this love for the unknown. And now I know magic, I know what it is, but I still don't know what all this other stuff is. And it hasn't brought me any closer to that, really, right, And I've always always been fascinated with you know, just ets or like the the idea of consciousness or the idea of like all these fantastic things that I think none of people are talking about. You know, they're really important. They're probably the most important things ever, you know, in terms of they're almost as important as dinosaurs. I feel like, you know, yeah, I would say more as well. Yeah, but you know what I mean, like these are things that people are just not talking enough about. Yeah, you know, we're so we're so sort of saturated with so much information that we kind of like, well whatever, but I'm like, no, this is amazing. And so I've always had a punchant towards this stuff. And I had kind of I had multiple but I had some burnouts, you know, on the YouTube channel doing this day and day out feeding the machine, you know, these employees, and I had certain amount of content I had to dish out in order to pay bills and keep the lights on. Right, So it becomes this like what started as this joyous fun, you know, celebration of my own creativity, which eventually paid for itself and more, and that was so much fun. Now it was like, well as things are, as the numbers are sort of declining, well then I have to pick up the pace and then oh no, we can't catch up anymore. And now it's just this thing I don't want to do. Now it's like, oh, well, where where the go?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Because now it's all about the shiny things, it's all about paying bills and it's all about that stuff. And I'm like, that's no fun. And I find myself having so much fun performing magic.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, I picked up on that.
Speaker 3: Even if I don't film it and upload it and edit it right. And so it's not like my passion for magic went away. It's my passion for wanting to create content out of it constantly.
Speaker 1: That sort of died down, I understand. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then what happened was my friend Nelson Dallas, who you know, Shout out Nelson, Shout out Nelson. He's a five time US Memory champion. Yes, I reached out to him. Incredible guy, he's incredible incredible memories. Actually, at the end of the month he'll be competing for a six time championship in Orlando.
Speaker 1: Let's hope Nelson Dallas wins. Send him vibes, yes, and I absolutely will be calling him at some point hopefully this year, to try to get him on the show and he'll hardly do it. Yeah, well we talked about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a fantastic guy and he's been actually with me on my journey into Area fifty two. And the reason I mentioned him is because I hit him up once to learn how to create a mind palace. And you can check out his channel. He teaches you know, he teaches you how to remember Morse code and how to remember the alphabet backwards and like all the US presidents and all these cool tricks using mnemonics. And so he taught me how to memorize of deck of cards under five minutes through practice, right, creating a mind palace and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Loved it. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: I made a video on my channel with him, and then one day we're on a podcast and he slips in this thing where he says, hey, yeah, I made some money.
Speaker 1: Like months ago.
Speaker 3: This guy hit me up and he taught me remote viewing and I'm like, what do you mean, what is that? I've heard that before and he's like, well, it's this thing that like psychic spies used to do that worked for the government and there's a spy on Rusher or something, and yeah, I don't know. They were like, hey, do you want to make money or a memory champion? We can teach you this and play the stock market for this group of like hedge fund investors that want to pay us to do that. So he proceeded to learn how to remote view for a month. They trained him an hour day and then he made money remote view and he tells me this, and I'm like, dude, can you teach me? And he goes, yeah, I think so. So I'm like, Okay, this is an interesting video. Now I'm thinking from my main channel still, right, because I hadn't created Area fifty two, and so I start filming myself learning this, and I'm getting results that are like making the hairs on my body stand up.
Speaker 1: Dude, when we were at Monroe together, I paid attention to this. We were sitting with Joe mcmonagall, right, And we can go a little more into Monroe later if you'd like, you know, I would love to, yeah, But we were at Monroe together, right, So I'm looking around the room we're doing the remote viewing. Joe mcmonagall is coaching us how to do it, and I'm looking at my page and I'm getting hits. But they're like not really strong. It's like, you know, the Devil's Tower. I drew like a cylinder and I wrote like maybe rock or something. You know. I look over at your page and you drew like you were drawing like landscapes like you. I think one of them was it was the one in uh we had the Devil's Tower. What was in Saint Louis. Saint Louis a stadium? You drew the stadium. Yeah, you drew. I saw it. I was like, holy shit, you know you you mapped it out. Yeah, you nailed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then I mean that type of stuff happens when you do it every day, like you get crazy hits and they get way better than that. I was not impressed by that hit whatsoever. After I've seen a lot of the hits I was that Nelson and I have had.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a question about this? What's your practice routine every day?
Speaker 3: Just so I don't do it anymore rarely? What what I did it for a year then? Just every every day you would? So there's these random image generators online that are made for remo viewing.
Speaker 4: Right, No, I know, yeah, So Amy introduced it to me exactly and I've been a little crazy about it, and so that's why I ask of what was your practice?
Speaker 3: So there is a protocol invented by Ingo Swan for the government, and this is what they taught the remote viewing team in the army.
Speaker 1: Right, this is how they taught them.
Speaker 3: So they Ingo Swan, who is a natural psychic, very gifted, was basically instructed to create this training program for army and civilian and intelligence agents to learn how to remote you to see if they were any good. And so he came up with this protocol with like multiple stages, like seven stages or whatever.
Speaker 1: He wrote the book Penetration, right, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a very famous artist as well, but he was an incredible psychic. And yeah, so through this protocol, which is like you know, you start off with like an idiogram, which is like a scribble, then you describe some things, you go into descriptors, a whole bunch of descriptors like texture, size, colors, all these things that you're perceiving, and then you go into a drawing and then more descriptors and so on and so forth. It's like this sort of seven stage thing. I was taught this by Nelson. We started doing this daily. He sent me. He sent me photos that he would find with give me random reference numbers that would write down and.
Speaker 1: Do the sessions. I've logged this.
Speaker 3: I kept logging it and vlogging it, and after a while I was like, dude, this is too cool. I don't think this will live on my channel. Yeah, I think I want to start a new channel. Oh. And at this point I was so I was so engulfed by this project, and I was like, now I want to know, Like, because of the results I was getting, I wanted to know where was this, who's still doing this, who taught this, who's the best at this? Because this is real, this is happening. I've done it. You know, for anybody who says remote viewing is BS or whatever you want to say, dude, the only thing I can tell you is is put the working first before you say anything, because it's so easy to be a sheet and follow what everyone says. And you know, part of the reason I started this channel was because I want to be boots on the ground and I want to do it. I'm not listening to anyone. I'm coming here. I'm hanging with you and your father. I'm going you know, to meet these psychic spies. I'm going to Monroe Institute to try it myself, and I think that's a really important thing for more people to do. Don't take my word for it.
Speaker 1: Either, you know.
Speaker 3: Anyways, this happens. I ended up reaching out to Joe mcmonagall, went to his house in Virginia, spend time with him, interviewed him. Major Ed Dames traveled to California, Sacramento to meet him cool, spend time with him, spend time with a doctor Ed May who is the chief Research physicist for SRI the thirty years of the Psychic Project for the CIA. You know, so I talked to scientists, I talked to taskers, I talked to the remote viewers. I talked to Yuri Geller on the documentary as well, like I interviewed him. So for me, I was really test. Yeah, and then I cut it all together and that was my first project for Area fifty two.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, and that's how I got started. That's amazing. So that's kind of funny to me that you were like you almost had this like fracture in your identity, like your you know, your your magic and I highly highly recommend you guys at home to like check out, please plug your magic channel. Yeah, it's my name, It's just Chris Ramsey. Yeah, okay, so your Instagram has numbers in Yeah, fifty two Chris Ramsey fifty two. Okay, I want to make sure I didn't confuse it. Check his channel. It's amazing. We were kind of just watching some videos last night. You were showing us and You're like, you don't have to watch anymore. I'm like, keep it going, keep it go. Next and just your your channel is so amazing, not both channels. I'll say it's so amazing. Not because of your skill, that's fifty percent of it. Your your magic is amazing. I mean you do things with your hands, with your mind, with your voice that I could not fathom. But your content is so amazing because like, in my mind, you're a director. You know, you have the mind of a director. I'm paying attention to you in the last few days that you're here, trying to learn from you, you know, and you're showing me sketches of your new studio. Meanwhile you're just sitting in my humble abode and I'm like, huh, you know, maybe I could use a secret compartment escape room. No, but in all seriousness, you know, like just the craft that that you put into this, the attention to detail, it's inspiring, it's epic, it's mind blowing, and you guys should check it out for sure. But Area fifty two an I'm gonna pickle here because I don't want to give away some of the goods, but also want to talk about why it's so cool.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean, there's there's a lot going on there, you know, from podcasts to investigations. Investigations the main reason the channel exists. A podcasts are kind of like to hold you off until the next one because these things take time. Yeah, you know, on the discord, my people help me out, just like your discord. You know that We've got a really good base there where people helped me out with these investigations and we you know, we're I'm currently investigating four things right now. So I got four projects that are in different stages of completion, and they take time because I have to go places, but I also have to learn things. And you know, part of that was going to Monroe, right you know, I had I had a multiple out of body experiences after meeting Joe mcmonagall, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he told me about them for the first I've never heard of these. He told me about them. I go home and I spontaneously have two back to back. Don't even think about Joe put this together.
Speaker 1: Way after something comes to my mind about that. So if you if you really get down into like esotericism or you know, you could say like ancient Tibetan Buddhism, or just just spiritual spirituality in general, there's there's the concept of like the on of the hands of a master. Right. You always have this archetype of like the student in the teacher, the hermit right, or like the apostles and Jesus. You know, he lays his hands and he blesses them and they have the ability to go forth and spread the gospel and you know, perform miracles. Or you have Merlin and Arthur, or you know the kung fu master in disciple. There's always this theme throughout history of like, you know, a skill is truly transmitted once received from a master right, And my mind goes to this, like you're studying this, you're studying this, you're studying to this, and then you meet the master m hm, And what does he tell you? You know, you can you can go out of body? Yeah, okay, the power transfer, you know. Interesting. Maybe it's a little symbolic, but sure, that's that's where my mind goes.
Speaker 3: I definitely like, I mean, there's there's a reason this happened to me then and not ten years ago or not in three years like, you know, like that I think about a lot. The fact that it happened to me then was so timely because now you know when it happened too. I didn't think anything. I didn't think out of body. Yeah, I thought this is just a weird like dream, but it wasn't a dream. And I didn't really know what to make of it. And I heard astral projection being thrown around when I googled it. Never out of body was always like astral projection type deal. And I was like, that's a little too woo woo for me, you know, I really thought that. I was like, that's I don't even know, like if that's what I had, I think they're just making it up. What I had was different than what they had, you know, And this is the attitude I had. And then I started learning about Bob and Roe about I don't know, it was after six months later or something like that, sometime this year. And I've never heard of them before other than when mentioned by Joe mcmonagall and Ed May. They both mentioned because they both did, you know a lot of sleep analysis and lucid dream testing with Bob and that type of deal. And and I was like, all right, well, let me reach out to the Monro Institute. How cool would it be if I could document like an entire week of me going there?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I hit up Paul and Paul's like, and I'm like, hey, do you have any programs and if so, would it be possible that I can film, you know, one of these things? And Paul said, let me get back to you. He's like, filming a little touchy, He's like, but just because it's other people's privacy and stuff.
Speaker 1: And he got back to me and he said, hey, I'll do you one better.
Speaker 3: What if we put together a creator week, like a like a creator group. And you know, he's like, I think I can get enough creators together to like do something like this. Would you be opposed to that or would you before that? I'm like, dude, that sounds amazing and He's like, yeah, that way everybody can film and everything. I was like, yeah, one and then calls me back. I sloughted myself in. I slotted Nelson in as well, who didn't actually make it the one that we went to, which is another synchronicity in itself. But then but then yeah, and then met you there, you know, met Hannah, met all the amazing people, you know, Amy Sean, I mean, Brad Hakeim, I mean Mark Marco, everybody was Rosa, Lee, Dude, Ignacio, Emily, Emily Archie and Maya Yep, yep, the entire group. Now I'm sure I'm leaving somebody at We just like name dropped everybody and I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Uh we saved the best for last. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was incredible, and it was incredible finding you guys, Like I really I really feel I really feel like, you know, I found my tribe a few times in my life, but this time was like, oh, I feel like I've met these people before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, truely the same way. And our rooms were beside each other, so like every time going in and every time we're going out, it's like, how was it? How was it? She on the other side, like a week of this, like, well that was crazy, dude. That was that was really fun.
Speaker 3: Then we go we went skywatching there, which was for me really surreal because I had already read your your Father's book. And what's funny is that your Father's book only came up because I was falling allowing on TikTok. I was already following Sean Webb because he's.
Speaker 1: Brilliant, Yeah, mining happiness, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Checked out great books too, And I was also following Jordan Crowder. Oh okay, yeah, just randomly because you know it was Talks in the Woods about conscious Love due. Yeah, really fun to listen to. And Sean Webb it was like, hey, there's this book coming out, like you guys have to pick it up, or this book that just came out. It was like twenty twenty two, right, three was twenty twenty three early, like oh early twenty yeah. Yeah, so he goes, yes, book just came out. It's a UFO of God whatever. This guy who's been behind more closed doors than than you know, people in the government, and he's got you know, Josh. I was like, okay, instantly get it. I get the audiobook, listen to this mind blown and then you know, I start looking up your podcast and then I found out you're at the Mono Institute and so Sean, Yeah, who suggested the book? And yeah, this weird full circle.
Speaker 1: Before and obviously yeah, that's that's really full circle. Yeah, really weird. Yeah, when you explain it like that, like I'm just hearing the story of someone who has these really big dreams in a in a you know, solid sense of self and confidence and self worth, and you're just like literally manifesting every one of your dreams. Yeah, it feels like that about it, and every single field that you are interested in, you are achieving mastery. Have you thought about that? Yeah, I mean i've I haven't. I wouldn't. I wouldn't put it that way, but yes I would. I just did.
Speaker 3: I I feel and I've always felt this way, and I think since I mean since I can remember, I go, like even before high school, like.
Speaker 1: I've always felt this way.
Speaker 3: I always felt like the only thing stopping anything from happening is me, right, I've always felt that like, yeah, there's nothing, there's there was never anything like for me. It was always like, Okay, if I can see what the end result is, right, if I can really pitch that in my head. Then all I have to do is reverse engineer it. And that seems easy because when you break it down to steps, then it's like, okay, well, then all I have to do is do these steps and this will take me to where I'm going. Like that, It's that simple. It's not more complicated than that. For me anyways, it wasn't like oh, you know, do this or do that, or like say, you know, say these words or whatever like it. It was just as easy as okay, let me really picture what this looks like.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's back it up one step. What's that step? And thent's back it up another one, and let's break that down and then keep going back right, and now I'm like, okay, well now I know where I have to go. Yeah, And so you know, it's like it's like going in the dark and you're going up these stairs, right, you can't really feel the stairs, right, but you now somebody turns a light on upstairs and you're like, oh, there it is, and now you've got a direction to go. Now you know where you're going, and it's kind of shining a light on the.
Speaker 1: Rest of the stairs.
Speaker 3: So you're like, oh, this is just all I have to do is do this one step at a time, and I.
Speaker 1: See where I'm going. Yeah, so it's not that hard, you know.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of how I felt with YouTube, with magic, with puzzles, with this stuff, with anything else.
Speaker 1: See, there's another thing that you've just revealed. You're humble.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I can't accept that compliment.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's okay. I'm not going to take it back.
Speaker 3: Way too way, too humble to accept that.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you why, man, I'll tell you why. Look, this is my show, so I guess you if I want, all right, it's because I see someone who I've now known for three months, and like you said, you know, we've found our tribe, and you know, people sometimes you just meet. It's like when I met Alex, Right, I met Alex six years ago. Oh look at him, proud you changed since this wedding. And we'll get to that late another episode.
Speaker 3: He's a softy now yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah dude, yeah, we'll get to that late ware the boys here by this, yeah yeah, But what I see is someone who oh I'm sorry I was saying that. You know, we clicked, like I was telling you like when I met Alex, we just clicked. You just meet people in life. You have many of them too, I'm sure, Like you meet someone and you click and you just feel a bond with this person, and you know, you just feel like, okay, cool. Even if I didn't see you for another five years, if you called me up at six years or seven years or whatever, it's like, what's up, Let's get together. Nothing change, you know, that's just connections. Sometimes people feel and what I feel about you from what I've observed. Right, Okay, let's start with magic, your first love. I don't know if I'm allowed to name some of the things or people that you've told me or you know, I'm sure. Okay, Yeah, We're riding to Fadeville and you're telling me a story about how you're, you know, hanging out with David Copperfield, you know, David Blaine, you know, just one of my humble rants. Well, I mean it's you know, I'm getting to getting to that.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's good stories.
Speaker 1: It's not I'm getting to I'm getting to that, right, Okay, great, So you My point is you have achieved the top of your field. Is the way I see it. I'm just telling you what I see. I see things too, you know, I have intuitions too, and I'm just I'm telling you what I see and what I feel. You've achieved the top of your field. You're show me your video. This is my buddy, he's you know, he's really big in Japan. Oh cool. So clearly, you know, you're you're, you're, you're in the top of your field, you know, and you're like, okay, let's let's uh, let's get into this UFO thing. Look at where you are. Yeah, and all the other people you've told me. You know, I've got a meeting with so and so and a meeting with so and so. I don't want to give away your you know, but he's he's in the UFO field. He's literally finding himself with all the top players I wanted to learn about remote viewing called drum and Monaga whoop, walk in the door.
Speaker 3: And it's funny with Joe.
Speaker 1: Actually, are you seeing where I'm going with this? You're you're, you're, you're reaching the top of your field everywhere. But the more I'm sitting with you, I just feel like a you know, a gratitude, a humility, Uh, just like, dude, you've spent hours and hours and hours the last three days just trying to just give me advice and Alex coming, I want to talk about this and you know, tell you about this editing thing in this and you know you're sending me this use this. You know, it's like you can easily be like, you know, do the show and dip out. But no, dude, you're you're going the extra mile to like what I in the sense that you're like helping everyone around you.
Speaker 4: Man, nice.
Speaker 3: Coming in here, dude, you got to see this rats nest every hey, I mean drop this in post.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to. It's a work in progress progress. It looks great. But this matters. My point is I just I wanted to. I wanted to think, you know, pay that forward to you because you've you've been so nice and so helpful, and so I.
Speaker 3: Feel the same way about you though, So it's it's reciprocal and and it's also not for like the thing when you said, like when you when you you know, find somebody in click and that like there's a there's a trust thing, there's a mutual respect thing, and there's just a there's a bond there where what I know is yours, you know what I mean? Yeah, I feel that and I feel that from you too, and so I think it's more of that where I'm just like, hey, I'm open, I'm an open book. Whatever you need for me, you know, you can, you can have. It's not I don't gate keep this. I don't you know, and I wouldn't gate keep it really for for anyone, but I would definitely, you know, I'm definitely willing to share if it if I think that it can help you get to where you want to be, you know, that is that is for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I just I just wanted to say that, you know, because I I you as somebody who's uh, who's who's genuinely on the path, Who's you know, what's the path? Knowledge? Truth, yeah, mastery, you know, these are all different things that that that I think deep down all of us are seeking. And there's some people like us who are very sincerely, sincerely and furiously on this path, you know, without falter and what we saw together last night, the week we experienced together at Monroe, and like, based on just what we're talking about and the things that you're into, and you know, what I was pretty shocked two days ago when you told me and my parents that you're you know, you were kind of really looking to get into overdrive of the Area fifty two. And and my parents are like, what why you know your your magic channel is it's so big and so does and you know, yeah, but you know this, this is what I'm passionate about. So I just I wanted to say these things. I wanted to I wanted to tell you what I was feeling. But really I want them to hear because I want these people to look at your channel and and you know, follow along with what you're doing and go check out Area fifty two. And I appreciate you rather you thank you. It's cinematic, it's high art, you know, high as Hannah said earlier, high brow, you know, but he's on the path, like he's really on the path for truth. And like it's a little we're in a little different shoes here where like I've been on the inside of the UFO world and you're like coming in, yeah, yeah, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I mean I appreciate all the knowledge that you've you know, imparted as well. And I love you know, I love learning. I think you love learning too. This is like, this is a really healthy in my opinion, this subject is a really healthy thing to learn about. Yeah, although you know a lot of people might feel otherwise. I think it's really healthy because it, the subject itself is forces you to be humble right to it.
Speaker 1: Because you're sincerely on the pat.
Speaker 3: If Yeah, I mean, if you're looking at what the nature of this is, just purely, even if you know you believe it's like this military weapon or whatever it is, right, or if you believe it's like a spiritual thing, or regardless of where you are on that scale, I think no matter where you are, it puts you in a place where you have to humble yourself and start thinking about, you know, the gravity of it either way, right, And I think that that's healthy. I think it's healthy to do that because I think, you know, far too long, all of us have have just put ourselves on the top of whatever chain it is, and we've been up there for too long, I feel, and it's nice to know that, you know, we were not at the top, you know, on this chain whatever wherever that chain leads. And I think that's a real healthy thing for people to look into because.
Speaker 1: It does help.
Speaker 3: It does help you put perspective, you know, because now you realize once you realize like, you're not like the apex of the universe anymore, you know, just that just that once you realize that you're not that that you're not it, but you are at the same time, but you're not like above anything else it really.
Speaker 1: But still no exactly. I always say this.
Speaker 3: I always say when people are like, well, you know, you know, nothing matters if we're all equal, and it's like, no, we all matter equally. That's the whole point. Yeah, it's not that nothing matters, is that we're all we all matter exactly the same amount.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is why do no harm? Treat your neighbor how you want to be treated. You know, we start to kind of pick up something there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but this this subject does have a way I think of, but it can be harmful.
Speaker 1: You know you've seen that too.
Speaker 3: You've seen people go off these the weird end of it. Yeah, but if you I think, if you take it in the proper way and do you do your own research and really follow follow the signs, you know that the universe is leading you towards I think you'll end up in a place that makes you a better person. Yeah, and and and also it will show itself to this phenomenon, and it will open up doors for you, and it will show you like, this is things that I've never in my entire skeptic magician's life, would have believed. You know, that is true. I was always, you know, of the school of you know known no, No, that's you know, that's horse crap and that's oizer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: And although I still apply that to some things, I do now have a more open mind to the phenomenon, to what the phenomenon means, and to paying attention to the signs that And I hate saying the universe, right, but what I mean is, yeah, maybe the universe on a quantum level that you're interfacing with because you're a part of it, So you're affecting your own self by wanting things to happen. As weird as that.
Speaker 1: Sounds, now, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're kind of like, you know, we're Jedi is in this reality and we're kind of I'm kind of just realizing that. And that's a really cool thing that I wouldn't have discovered if I didn't you know, go down this this crazy, wild little path.
Speaker 1: It's like morpheous, he's beginning to.
Speaker 3: Believe he's becoming the one. That's what it feels that.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, it's like I'm morphous and he's neo. Usually I want to be neo, but right now I feel like I'm morphous.
Speaker 3: But that's what it feels like.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: When you you know, sometimes when you see these synchronicities, I'm sure your audience does too. And you know, to go to a skeptic and to try and explain this, you just sound you sound ludicrous.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: I know what this sounds like. I've been on that side, you know. But the point is I don't need to prove it anymore because it's been proven to me, you know. And and when things like this happen, people who it's happened to understand that, oh yeah, when you're on that journey going towards where you're supposed to be or whatever that is, things just present themselves to you and they'll open up, the sky will open up like it's crazy and literally, yeah exactly, and it'll show you synchronicity is that.
Speaker 1: That you just go, oh, I got one today for you. Oh, and I pick up my phone at nine thirty three as I'm about to show you this. It's just been telling you, yeah, but you saw the thirty three, right, Okay, I can't confirm. So for days I've been telling you like thirty three and uh uh sometimes eleven thirty three is my favorite combination of numbers. When I dropped you off to get your hair cut, I left the parking lot and I went to go get you know, to the store, and look at the car that was in front of me. I'm not gonna flash the camera. You can read the number, but I don't want to read, you know, the letters. Yeah, right, for privacy. Look, Oh yeah, thirty three three three zero zero. I see a lot of three threes in things, but it's like, you know, it's it's it's cool, but this is pretty. This is literally a numerology. This is literally just thirty three zero zero.
Speaker 3: So I was like, huh, it's like when I when I got here the day the day before I got here, I texted you, well, no, it was the day that I got here. I was driving to the airport and I was in back of an suv. Oh yeah, yeah, and to the right of that SUV is a mac truck. The mac truck. The name of the company was Stargate, and the car in front of me was a Honda CRV.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A CRV in remote viewing at Stargate stands for Coordinate Remote Viewing. It's what they practiced at Stargate. Crv' that's what they call it. So I'm sitting behind Stargate and CRV and I'm and I'm driving. I'm trying to like snap pictures of these things to send them in the group because this is insane, Like that's a crazy.
Speaker 1: Well if that wasn't crazy off, then you land in Philly and who's chilling right outside on the the president?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the president, yeah, Biden.
Speaker 1: Biden and I were both doing a layover in Philly. Yeah, seriously. There was like a presidential like fleet.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, three hirks, three like like you know the planes that have yeah exactly, and then like three helicopters, giant helicopters, like.
Speaker 1: A ton of like cars, yeah, fleet of cars. It was him flying through, which is it's funny because it's like how often do you see that. Let's raise our hand if it's been at least one time once or twice. Yeah, never, you know what I'm saying, Like ever, and it's just crazy. You know, you go to the stargate and then you see the president, which is you know, it's it's it seems irrelevant, but it's still crazy, you know.
Speaker 3: And I was there and that layover, I had a forty minute layover. Yeah, and the gate that I was at was the same gate that I had to take for it was the same plane. I was laid over on the same plane, same gate, and it was right in front of that gate.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Had it been on the other side that airport and Philly, I wouldn't have seen that. So I was like right there, and I was like, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean there's a lot of things like that when you start paying attention to it and all it does, and you know, anybody could say, well that doesn't master just a coincidence and all this stuff, and like, yeah, okay, but all it does is for me, it gives me this weird little confirmation that I'm on the right path and that attitude shift that happens in my life, right because I interpreted this as a sign changes my attitude towards my day or my decisions, which then affects the rest of my life. You see where I'm going with this. So this whole idea of like even manifesting or the idea of you know, being on that path or whatever is it's all about how you interpret your reality. Because if you interpret your we can both be looking at the same thing and you could be interpreting something negative from it and I could be interpreting something positive from it. But we're staring at objectively the same thing, right, This thing is objectively what it is, but we're interpreting different realities. And because I'm interpreting my reality in a way that I'm seeing signs and seeing these synchronicities now making decisions based on that that are affecting me positively and giving me more reinforcement that this is a thing, and it's leading me down this road of new discovery, constant adventure, joyous moments, you know, seeing the silver lining this type of deal. It's improving my life in every way, from physical to mental, to emotional and spiritual every way. And so although people will be like, that's a coincidence, you can say that's coincidence and you're right, And that's the whole thing, you know, if you think it's if you think you can or if you think you can't, you're right.
Speaker 1: I wrote down something about the subconscious.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get my journal out here, but that kind of touches on the something I like to talk about a lot is the more you think you're lucky, the luckier you are.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and we've we've gone down a luck rabbit hole many times, and that's my fault. But I just love because you're absolutely right in my opinion, and I love thinking about it that way.
Speaker 3: It's just an attitude shift, yeah, you know. And and if you want to look at that scientifically and be like, well, you're just pretending you're positive or whatever, that is, like, okay, yeah, whatever you say is true, and we'll just leave with that. So if you want to say, oh, it's coincidence, you're right. But it's one of the Hermetic principles.
Speaker 4: It's like the first Hermetic principles that everything is mental, and so if you have a mentally positive attitude, everything's going to be positive.
Speaker 1: Correct, Well, it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and and even uh, you know, even a negative where someone else would like you know, you see something like, oh, I fell off my bike. Somebody sees that as a negative, you know, but somebody in the right mind state might be.
Speaker 1: Like, well, this is learning.
Speaker 3: What can you learn from this exactly? And it becomes a positive. So it's it's it's not like it's it's not like somebody is lucky. It's just that they see luck differently, or maybe.
Speaker 1: Don't go down the hill backwards on your bike, say a subconscious Right, I'm sorry, I'm struggling with my voice here. But you know my backgrounds in psychology, that's my degree, and you know, we learn about subconscious and how it affects human behavior and things like that, and they understand that of our waking life behavior is driven by the subconscious, which is profound. Right. That's that's the majority of our thoughts, emotions, desires, choices, intentions are informed by this subtle part of our psyche that we don't even perceive unless we meditate, right, or you know, use psychedelics. But but the point is, okay, so I think it has something to do with like the subconscious, right where you believe so strongly you're getting signs or you're lucky or whatever, and it's beginning to now inform your decisions. It's like new he's beginning to believe. So someone could say, well, you know, it doesn't work like that. It doesn't matter. The subconscious works like that. And I wrote on what Joe mcmonaga said when we were sitting right beside him, and he said, the ego is the bad part of the mind. The subconscious mind knows everything. Take my word for it. M mmmm. I thought that was powerful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does know everything, literally everything. Yeah, I often. You know, one trip that I'm really like sort of like on right now with my brain is you know, treating my brain as an organ and not as the decision maker. And it is really really crazy how you can how you can separate yourself from your physical brain and from your heart and from your gut. These things will make decisions for you if you let them, because they're in survival mode. Your physical body is able to survive without your consciousness. It will make decisions based on survival. Your brain's going to say, don't go to the dentist because it hurts and it's scary, you know, but you have to override that, you know, you do. You have to be like no, no, it's good and you and you and you're you're in conflict with your own brain, Like, how can you be in conflict with something if you're the thing? No, that must mean there's two things within me, right, otherwise I'd always be in agreement with myself.
Speaker 1: There's two wolves within me, of.
Speaker 3: Course, Yeah, and there is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was ironical reference. I'm not sure it's like which one do you feed? You know? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But that that is the truth, right, And so what does your brain do the second your you know, and your brain doesn't think about the lovely car ride on the way the dentist, doesn't think about the receptionist who's going to be nice and bubbly, and doesn't think about the you know, the feeling afterwards of having to clean mouth and all that and like that. No, it just thinks of the drills and the cavities and the bad things. Right, But after you're done, what does your brain do? The first thing your brain does, Oh, we should have done that a long time ago. Yeah, or you're like, yeah, brain, I know. And so you know, when you can realize that, you can realize that you can retrain your brain for everything. So if you can override your brain, your heart, your stomach not saying don't listen, it's information, but they're in survival mode. Your heart's not trying to get broken, your stomach's not trying to go hungry, and your brain's not trying to not trying to change because it's very comfortable with this reality if you let your brain control your decisions. So the way that I think the brain works, the brain creates time. Time does not exist outside your brain. Time is non existing outside your brain. Your brain creates time so that it knows how to survive. So it says, the past exists, let's go back and reevaluate so it doesn't happen again. Let's relive these terrible traumas that cringe you out. Let's do all this while you're sleeping, while you're in bed at night, because we've got nothing else to do. So let's relive this just so we don't get hurt in the future. And then it goes to the future and it says, well, let's relive nine different alternate realities that will never happen, just in case they happen, you know, so we can prepare and we don't get hurt. And like, there's this whole and it's and so what is that? So it's time. Without time, fear doesn't exist. Fear is solely based in time. Point Yeah, so your brain creates time and because of time, it's fear. All fear is is time based. It's anticipation, it's regret, it's it's all these things that exist in time. How do you stop fear? How do you stop time?
Speaker 1: Present? Being the present? Do you know about?
Speaker 3: How do you being the present? You shut your brain off and you let your consciousness decide. You get away from these organs that are trying to survive, and all of a sudden, you're not projecting, you're not living in the future, You're not fearful anymore. Your decisions are are based on you know, your your current situation. And now you're in training your brain. You're creating new neural pathways. Your decisions are going to be more sound. Your brain's actually going to adapt eventually and come back and be like, this is the decision we do want to go to the dentist because now we're aware it feels good. And so you're training that brand to create neu neural pathways and effectively using your consciousness to change the way your organs behave and that is what will help you, you know, grow progress and avoid you know, long stints of depression and all this stuff, because you'll be able to just override that.
Speaker 1: That's alchemy. Yeah, exactly, that's exactly right. Do you know about like the saturn myth? No, okay, So Saturn as in like the the okay, So think of like Greek deity, right yeah, Zeus okay, right, which would be Jupiter. Okay, because you know the Greeks, the planets are named after like Greek and Roman deities, or maybe the Romans named them after the planets. I don't know. We did an episode on it recently where we go into that and the celestial body episode. But okay, So in the Greek version, you have Chronos, yes, time time he is also the Titan, he's uh, the father of Zeus. You have the symbolism of like the scythe you know that's that. Uh what's the word harvest the crops, the time of harvest, you know, there's there's it's it's saturn in in in in the Roman Saturn okay, which can also be syncretistically linked to you could say uh rim Fan or uh Moloch or b all in in like the Middle East or in Babylon, in these different cultures, there's this common thread that when you look at all of these different deities and how they are thematically linked this dark and in the link to fear, the length of time and in fear. Yeah, and if you look in Egypt, they had set right the darkness and then the Persians would call him Chaitan, which is where Satan comes from. But there's there's always this like dark force in these ancient mythologies. Chi Un is another name for this force. My point is you keep getting this sense. They call you know, the ancient of days, father time, the grim Reaper, the sight, all of this symbolism around this, this this dark force quote unquote, in all these various mythologies, and it's time. It's the concept of time is fear, Time is death. Time is feared is entirely fear is entirely time based. Fear is entirely dependent on and death. We die because of time. Everything is finite in the material world except consciousness.
Speaker 3: And our biggest fear is our is our fear of death, and that is only available to us if we can project in the future. You can't fear death in the present. Yeah, that's true unless it's iminent.
Speaker 1: But even then you're still projecting or you have a phobia or something. You know.
Speaker 3: But but again, what's a phobia? You're like, oh, I hope, I don't get it right. You're projecting into the future, that's right, creating a good scenario in the future that you die due to this scary thing. It's all time based. Fears, all time based. Yeah, And so if you can shut off the thing that makes time, you shut the thing that makes fear.
Speaker 1: That's deep, dude. You have me thinking we were talking about this earlier. You have me thinking about interstellar you know what retro causality or whatever, where it's like you can affect things with decisions at your current perspective of the present across the past and future, and like, that's really deep. But after going to Monroe, I'm like, I'm convinced that this is possible. And after hearing your story, Yeah, if you want to share or.
Speaker 3: Sure, Yeah, I was. I was a meditation focus fifteen, which is no time. I only found this out after. I only realized after that I was in a focus fifteen. I rarely do focus fifteen. I usually do just stay to ten, sometimes twelve, and I perceive myself above my well not my car, above a car at night at a gas station, warm lighting. It was like humet out and I'm kind of above. I'm not out of body. It's just like a perception thing. I'm like in a corner kind of seeing this, and I feel like I'm removed from this scene and I don't really recognize. I'm like, what is this? And I'm trying to wonder, like what am I looking at? And I see the car door open, this during of meditation once again, and I see somebody get out and I recognize it's my friend. But this is from almost twenty years ago. Him and I went into town and we got really drunk and it was like three in the morning and he had been drinking, I'd been drinking. And we decided, like we're still going to drive home, and it was like a forty five minute drive and it was completely irresponsible. We get to a gas station and see I had a gas up, so forty five minutes left to drive. I'm passing out. I'm in like the passenger seat in the front and I'm kind of like passing out and I'm thinking, man, I.
Speaker 1: Really want to go to sleep.
Speaker 3: I really want to pass out, but I don't want leave my buddy hanging because he's driving, and that would be you know, I wouldn't be a good friend. I've been in that situation plenty of times where it's late at night and I'm just going to stay up for the driver, you know, and I'd expect the same somebody would do that for me. So I'm sitting there, but then I get this like feeling. All right, that man, When I was a kid, I used to love sleeping in the back seat, like curled up like a little ball sleep in the back seat.
Speaker 1: It was so fun.
Speaker 3: It was like, oh, that nostalgic feeling is sleeping in the back seat. It was really nice. And I remember thinking to myself, how nice it would be if I was just like that little baby sleeping in the back seat. And I was like, you know, I shouldn't, but I really like this feeling. Would I just really want it? And I told my buddy I got out of the car. I was like, Hey, I'm just going to pass out the back seat. Are you cool with that? And he's like yeah. So I get in the back seat, curl up like a little baby, and again against my better judgment, I did that knowing that we leave. He ends up falling asleep in the wheel and we end up crashing. We hit a guardrail on the down the highway and there's a guardrail here. We hit the guardrail and we kind of like slide into this like grassy area, and I'm bouncing around like I have no seatbelt, but I'm like completely limp, right, so i don't even get hurt. I'm just like bouncing. I had no idea where I was when it was happening. I thought I was in bed at home, Like it was very weird to wake up to right, And I get out and go to the side, and I see the engine exactly where I was sitting. The engine of the car would have cut me in half. It was exactly where I was. It took up the whole seat.
Speaker 1: It would have died immediately.
Speaker 3: Oh, there would be nothing left. I would be completely flattened. It was like it was insane. Yeah, And I was kind of like WHOA, well, good thing I was in the back seat, you know, like not really think anything of it. So I realized in my meditation this was that night I didn't ask for this. I didn't try to meditate about this thing. This just I was just looking and I was trying to decipher what this was. And I saw my friend get out and I realized.
Speaker 1: This was that night.
Speaker 3: So now I'm there and I see the car from the top. I don't really see myself, but I know I'm in the front seat, and I'm like, okay, this is where I get out. And I go in the back seat and I'm kind of waiting. My buddy's gassing up and I'm waiting, and I'm like, all right, well, get in the back seat.
Speaker 1: Let's go waiting.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, get in the back seat. And then I start thinking to myself, oh, okay, maybe I have to get in the back seat. You know, nothing's happening. And then I go oh, and it dawns on me. I start thinking about how comfortable it would be to be a little baby sleeping in the back seat, like when I was a kid, and I start feeling that comfort of passing out in the back seat and being so comfortable, and I start sending that to myself, and all of a sudden, I see the door open and I zoom out of this memory. And I get out of my meditation. Now, the sci fi rd in me is like, wait a second, did.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 3: Send myself this message in the past to get in the back seat and go to sleep. I think, yes, I swear to you on everything.
Speaker 1: To this day.
Speaker 3: To this day, I don't know why I got in the back seat. I never figured out why, because, like I said, and I emphasize this, it goes against my better judgment and I would never do that.
Speaker 1: It just popped in your head and you're like, it was more than that. It was like this.
Speaker 3: It was overwhelmingly like calm and like, oh, I just want that again. And I and that's what made me go I would never do that. I would be like, yeah, whatever, No, I'm gonna stay here with my friend. And yeah. So like when this happened, I was like, get the hell out of here. Like the like I said, the sci fi nerd in me is like, this.
Speaker 1: Is such a cool story plot. This is so freaking cool.
Speaker 3: Man, And uh, I often wonder now I told you, I like, you know, would have been cool to look out the window and see an orb or something.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, I mean, let's let's let's do another one. So we saw those incredible things at the beach last night, and then we're at lunch today and you're just like, oh my god, I just remember my dream. Yes, Yeah, that was wild. Yeah, what were we talking about dreams? Yeah, we were talking about about dreams. We were talking about dreams.
Speaker 3: And it triggered my dream memory. Yeah, and I was, I was, I mean, I had a dream it was last night and it was like a movie where I found it a UFO, a flying saucer. It was hovering off the ground. It might have been like twenty feet in diameter thirty feet silver disk and I got in and I like stole it with my mind and I remember like there was like CIA operatives that were like looking for me, and I just took off with it. Anyways, I ended up coming back releasing. And the reason I say it was like a movie because there was like letterboxes on both sides during this. I felt like it was yeah, you know what I felt like. Have you ever seen have you ever seen Flight of the Navigator? Okay, Flight of the Navigator is a great classic in the eighties, and they actually filmed that at the Kennedy Space Station. Really, yeah, parts of it where they were they housed a UFO there cool, and this ufo was sentient, like it had its own AI, and then this kid could interface with it psychically.
Speaker 1: It was like a whole thing. It was a cool movie. Have you ever heard any videos of my dad talking about being inside these things? You know, he's talked to me a little bit about them, Yeah, but not yeah, no, yeah, I mean that's that's not the first time I've heard that too, you see if I can find your video that cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's what I was doing. I was kind of like interfacing psychically with it. When I came back, it was like the end of the movie and I realized that all my close friends were actually aliens and they were like turning back into aliens one by one, and I was like, oh my god. It was like this revelatory thing where they were like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were.
Speaker 3: We were here all along and we needed your help and now you're helping us. And it was just like that was it. It was super weird. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 1: It's obviously symbolic.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was. I feel like there is something there, maybe just sub consciously. But it was a wild dream it I thought I watched a movie I still have now. Like when it triggered, I was like, oh, these are like movie images.
Speaker 1: It's stills. That's really cool. It's symbolic. I think that you received information from what you saw yesterday, so I would be honest with you. They give information through the light. Some people in ufology might call this inculcation, where it's known that when you look at UFOs you receive downloads or information. But what we know is that they communicate through the light. We know that there are NASA's studies that have been shared with us where the sun emits a particular green light wave. I'm doing a wave here, a green light wave that encodes the information for all life. You know, we know that information is transmitted through light, So I don't think it's that crazy to think that these intelligent light beings could just, you know, send information through your optic nerves or whatever you want to try to justify how they do it. But I'm willing to bet that there was some sort of slam packed subconscious symbolism in that dream for you to unpack into process that will help you going forward. And you know, I cannot read your mind. I cannot tell you why something is significant to you. Yeah, but the psychoanalysis, you know, dream study, psychology in me. You know, if we're looking at psychology aspect of this, I take it as you know, my theory would be like, maybe because of what you saw yesterday and how profound it was, that you now have initiated yourself, or rather you have been initiated even deeper into level of contact with these beings because before it was just you know, it was it was study. Now it's experience. Yeah, And my take on that is that, you know, maybe it was the beings or the entities in a very silly symbolic way, showing you that they need help spreading the message that they appear to you, not just for you to enjoy on your own. Sure, enjoy it, but what are you going to do with it? You're gonna share it? Yeah, that's why you got the crazy sighting that of all the hundreds maybe you know a thousand or more plus people that I've skywatched him with in my life, you're definitely as far as the intensity of experiences go, you're in like the top three now one of the other one obviously not counting my crew and my family. I'm talking about people who have come to us from around the world. And then I have another guy, Tom Barber. He's a very very good friend of mine and he's the vocalist of my two favorite bands, Chelsea Grin and Darko. He's seen him up close with me, and I told him the same thing. I'm like, dude, like this is crazy, you know, And I see what's happened with him, happening with you. Now, if you stay on this path, if you stay on the path of truth and trying to with good intentions share what you know and with the intention of trying to help people understand and pull him along, you're going to see the incredible blessings are going to come your way. I believe that it's a pattern that we've seen. It's a pattern that was told to us by the CIA even Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, they do no more than letting onto they yes, they do.
Speaker 1: I guess that's the whole overt part of it. Yeah, they didn't tell us that. They said it a little differently. They said that that people with level of contact as severe as ours, usually after twelve years experienced like just complete wind fall of blessings. Which is funny because twelve years for us was twenty nineteen, which was then a lot of stuff started rapidly changing for us. But interesting, you know, forget the twelve year part. I've seen it with my friends around me. Yea. You know that just with the intention to share this thing that you know, they go to the light and they stay on the path of truth and of goodness and just do this for the right reasons that the blessings come. And you know you've already had a lot of blessings. Yeah, but it's like, you know what's next?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm I'm down to stay the course and you know, keep asking questions and keep being curious, but also taking time to reflect and really try and digest what this.
Speaker 1: Means for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, you know, you know what it means for other people. They'll make their own interpretations and this maybe will be a small piece of the puzzle for them. But for me, you know, this is my puzzle. This is you know, what I'm trying to figure out, and I have to I have to sit with that and I have to think about what that means for me, and I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: But the puzzle isn't complete without every little piece. And if you are just a little piece, in your words, not mine. Even if you are just a little piece, and someone out there beingcoming aware of you and your story and the things that you know, it's still significant.
Speaker 3: I think it's how put off who put it this way. But like he describes remote viewing being like this, but I kind of see like even this phenomenon being like this, where it's like taking a paper, you know, and covering a window, and then you take a pen and you poke through one hole. You're not sure what you're looking at. Maybe it's a little bit of green, a bit of blue, you know. So you got to poke another hole somewhere, and now you see a little bit more of the picture. They're not correlated necessarily, Maybe they are, you don't there's another color, so you know, you're not sure, So you poke again. And now the more holes that have been poked, the more you can piece together the image. Will that be a clear image?
Speaker 1: Not all the time?
Speaker 3: Will it be you know, Will you definitively, definitively have an answer? Probably not, But will you be closer to understanding something, closer than anyone who, closer than you've ever been. Absolutely, And with every hole you poke you're going to get a clearer picture of what this is, and it's going to mean something a little bit more So. I think it's just a matter of like, you know, keep poking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's well said, you know, but yeah, I just I didn't expect the conversation to go in some of the ways that it did. Man. And I'm really humbled that. Uh, you know, you've you've flew out here from Canada and you know, turned down some other amazing opportunities to be with us and you know, chat on our humble little show. I mean, we're like amazing podcast. Well I appreciate that, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's it's like it's not gonna uh, it's it's not gonna go unnoticed by us, like or rather, let me say that in a different way. I'm sure I can speak for Alex and and me and and maybe for Nick that like, it's it's just very humbling to consider, like how busy your schedule is, and you know what you've got going on, and he's let us in on some of the things that he's you know, got going on, and there's like a billion different tentacles of things that are going on your path. You know, and like you took your time out to come here and be with us, and it's yeah, but this is part of it for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this isn't This isn't a side quest.
Speaker 1: This is the main quest stuff. King Arthur, that's that's a king Arthur Shap I tell you, man, he's neo man like. Well, it's like I feel like MORPHI is neo like as far as the phenomenon stuff, you know, the contact part, but yeah, or Merlin and Arthur, Yeah, that's a good one. And then I feel like in other ways it's reversed. And you know, I have so much to learn from you as far as like content and videography and you know, maybe I could learn a trick or too. Now I'm just kidding magic, I don't know, but I do have to ask. I'm not going to ask you to do some magic. Who maybe maybe maybe Petrown will get a trick or too. But you have your cards in your pocket, yes, but show them off. Can we plug them? Yeah? I mean these ones you can't get anymore. Well, oh really, but take the brand. Look, he's got his own brand of cards. Yeah. They're amazing, dude, They're so smooth, beautiful slide on them. Dude, they're beautiful.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't check she a little bit that asmr y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Oh my god, I just love there's there's so sexy, dude. They're the polish and butter. Yeah. So check out his store. What it's what first First? That's first dot shop. Yeah, amazing merch. You guys probably have noticed recently. I occasionally now I like the swap hats on episodes and try to wear like, you know, different things, But like lately I've been rocking this hat that says first. That's my boy Chris. He hooked me up when we got back from in row. We sent each other a little goodie bag and he got some Oh can.
Speaker 3: I tell you guys, Yeah, these guys got some fire merch coming out.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, that's the first they're hearing of this, but thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's amazing. He's been secretly rocking it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, where did you get that shirt? That's it? He's like we made it. It was like, good out of here. I've been bugging him about the shirt. No, you're going to get one. It's just it's not it's it's a sample, you know, like it's we're an R and D. It looks good. You will get one. I probably, yeah, you'll be the first on the line. Man, appreciate it. You're gonna get one in the mill right away. Is there anything that you haven't got on your chest or off your chest?
Speaker 3: Rather, I mean, we can talk about We've talked about whatever you want to talk about. We can talk about some of the out of body stuff.
Speaker 1: I was just about to ask that, what's it like going out of body? It was insane. It was insane.
Speaker 3: The first I mean, the first two times that happened was involuntary, so it was very terrifying. It was still scary afterwards, but not as scary because I knew what was happening to me. But the first time and second time that it happened was back to back, two nights in a row, and I documented this. I made a whole, you know, video series on what happened to me. But essentially, I was out of my body, three feet above my bed in a lucid state, turn around and see myself, you know, sleeping, and it was the most terrifying thing I've ever seen in my life. I would have rather seen a monster than see myself and I don't know how else to explain that, and people are like, well, I wouldn't have been scared. Like, dude, it's like if I told you Ryan, turn around and.
Speaker 1: Look at you, I could understand where you're going that went.
Speaker 3: How like if I turn around right now and saw me passed out?
Speaker 1: Do you know scary? That's like I'm dead?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: Like groundbreaking.
Speaker 1: I didn't understand that at first, but after thinking about it, it's like, you know that actually, was that your first thought.
Speaker 3: The dead thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, not that I was dead, but that my soul was out of my body. Okay, that maybe it wasn't supposed to be.
Speaker 1: That was scary.
Speaker 3: I didn't really jump to the conclusion that I was dead because I still felt like I was me. I don't know if that makes sense, Like I think, if you know that that's that might be actually a misconception with people who you know die or whatever, because you don't feel like you're dead. Yeah, all parts, all the thoughts that I have are still me. I'm still here, but I'm my body's there, but I'm still here, so I'm not I can't be dead, do you know what I mean? Like it's a weird thing to think about.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, the ego is still there, yeah, but the physical body is not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the physical body is down there, and that's scary to look at because it's like that thing's dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've also never seen anything before, you know, whatever that is down there is limp.
Speaker 4: I mean like kind of objectively speaking, the human body is weird and like weird to look at. Yeah, and yeah, yeah, it's it's an interesting.
Speaker 3: And seeing yourself in an unflattering way like that, Like right you, Okay, have you ever seen yourself with your eyes closed?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Think about that on a video, not in real life. Right, I'm not laughing at you. I'm just like, you're absolutely correct. I've never thought about it.
Speaker 3: Like seeing that angle of you with your eyes closed a very shocking thing to watch. It's not natural, you know, so it scares the living crap out of you. Like it's so scary and like made me panic and want to get back to my body. And the second time it happened, I got back to my body.
Speaker 1: This is very scary things.
Speaker 3: This is my body here and like like you know, you're like you feel yourself going into your body, which is weird. And I'm like trying to go back to my body and I'm coming back down and I go into my body and I feel my like nose like sync up to my nose and everything. But then I start going past my body like four inches. I'm like and I'm like no, no, no, no, no, no no no, And I willed myself back up and then I like came to But the feeling of going lower was amplified my fear tenfold because I'm like, I didn't know you can go down and you can go up. I'm like, what's down?
Speaker 1: I don't want to go down. Down scary.
Speaker 3: We've always been taught that down is bad. I don't want to go down. And it was a very scary, like sobering thought. So then fast forward to after I come back from TMI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I uh.
Speaker 3: I had my first experience, which was okay. It was during a lucid dream. So I'm rolling out of a dream and I'm like, oh wait, this is a dream.
Speaker 1: Oh I can go to body.
Speaker 3: And as soon as I said that, I feel myself being thrown hurled whoa like a thousand miles an hour complete darkness. But I feel like I'm going and I'm floating, and all of a sudden, I'm thinking to myself Paris, Paris, because Hannah, when she went out of body, stopped Paris. And I was panicking and I was like, and I say Paris, and like my voice is super low, and I'm like the hell And all of a sudden, I can't see anything, and like the whole world's spinning around me. I feel it spinning. And I tried to open my eyes and I had to force my eyes open, like force them. And this happened the first time I went out of body, because I woke up from a nightmare and I'm like, oh oh, I'm in my room, thank goodness. And then I went out of body and this is what happened to me here. So I'm forcing my eyes open and I force open and I see what can only be described as these giant, round, edged cubes made of stone, like churning within one another like this big Tessa act like making noise like a machine. And I'm like, oh no, no, no, no, no, don't want to look at that. And I look again. It's still there and it's still making noise. I wiggle my fingers and I slam back in my body. That was like, and now I'm thinking, okay, But that was during a lucid dream. It felt like the first time I went out of body, but it was different. Next day, I'm reading Robert Monroe's book. I'm at the exact chapter where he says, don't think of a place when you want to go out of body, think of a person. If you think of a place, it'll be dark.
Speaker 1: That's what Ignacio told me. Yeah, when we were first ever trying to go out of body, He's like, think of a person, maybe trying to go check on your wife.
Speaker 3: Yes, because if you think out of think of a place, it won't work. Now, Hannah, when she did it, had a person in Paris.
Speaker 1: Her sister, Yeah, she lives there.
Speaker 3: I don't have anyone in Paris. So I was like Paris, Paris, Paris, And that's why I broke the machine. I was like, in the middle of this testa act like, oh no, I'm not supposed to be here. Like it was very terrifying. So that's what they made of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Kind of not really, I'm just really wondering what this means, Like, don't go to a place, right.
Speaker 1: Have the intention to go out of your body, go to a place. I get it, but.
Speaker 4: I'm spinning out of control thinking what if at one point this was Paris or the fact that Paris is not a point in time like Paris is and has been.
Speaker 1: That's true, it's not a feeling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you can go to feelings like how Paris maybe if you have like a deep person someone or I've been there, but but it's not like I think a person is. Maybe you know, part of maybe we're maybe we're entangled quantumly with other souls rather than locations, and maybe we can travel that way.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what the significance that was.
Speaker 3: But when I the next day, when I read that, I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, damn, Paris Hilton.
Speaker 3: Paris Hilton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back from two thousand and three, Paris Hilton in two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: So anyways, a second time now. This next time was cool because I woke up, I had to go to the bathroom, but I was like, you know, it's too late whatever, It's like four in the morning. I don't feel like getting up, but I go, oh, this might be a perfect time to go out of body. Because I'm like buzzing. I'm in between sleep, you know, but I'm lucid. So I was like, okay, let me close my eyes. And I close my eyes and I go, I deeply desire to leave my body. I deeply desire to leave my body. I deeply desire to leave my body. And a third time that I say, it's three seconds after I close my eyes, I feel myself phasing. And I say phasing because it's like a transition.
Speaker 1: Period where you.
Speaker 3: Where your soul, your spirit, whatever you want to call it, falls through your physical and you kind of like feel it all and because you're in it, you feel it everywhere inside and it's like energetic and it's like like this, it's like this, it's whatever, this looks like.
Speaker 1: That's what it feels like.
Speaker 3: Kind of like your numb everywhere and you're electric and you're buzzing and you're kind of phasing. You ever have you ever go you ever fall a sleep on a plane and like you jerk away because you thought you were falling, Like just imagine you don't jerk away and you keep falling. That's what it feels like. So where you're going and you just keep going and you keep going, and now you're phasing and you're kind of like coming out of it. And now you're like, oh, now you're in this weird buzzing territory. You're still lucid. I still know I'm here. I'm aware that. I just close my eyes and I go perfect. Now I'm gonna go to a body, and I peel my eyes open again. I have to peel my eyes open for some reason, so I peel them. I feel them opening like this.
Speaker 1: Now I see my room.
Speaker 3: It's all fuzzy like the first time, it was all gray and fuzzy. I'm feeling buzzing. I'm hearing a wooshing sound, and I'm lower. I'm in the mattress. Now I'm kind of like low. It's a weird respective. So I put my hands on the mattress and I push myself up. And now I see my body right there, right in front of me, and I go, all right, that's enough, and I go right back into my body. I wiggle my fingers and I wake up. That was my second time, so I didn't go very far.
Speaker 1: To one moment. Huh, tell them why you wiggle your fingers? Uh?
Speaker 3: To come back to one to come back to this state of consciousness. Yeah, one, one, Yeah, This little movement brings me back into my body's like snaps me back in.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Third time.
Speaker 1: Six.
Speaker 3: It's at five thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: I wake up.
Speaker 3: Perfect Meditation time. I pop on my monro Institute Meditation, my expand app and I hit a sixty minute focus ten.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 3: I meditate for an entire sixty minutes without falling asleep. Perfect meditation, beautiful, feel good, buzzing. My whole body's buzzing, vibrating. I take them off. It's now six thirty five. I take them off. I put them down, and I lay down. I go I deeply desired to leave my body. I deeply desired leave my body. I deeply desire leave my body. And on the third time I say it, I start phasing. I'm moving in my body. I'm like, all right, awesome, it's happening again.
Speaker 1: Can't wait.
Speaker 3: I try peeling my eyes open, But it's six thirty in the morning and the sun's coming. I don't have any curtains in my room, and the sun is blaring through, and I know if I open my eyes right now, I'm gonna wake up because that sun will wake me up. So I decide to close my eyes. And now I'm like, well, how am I going to get out of body if I can't see anything? So I remember Rosalie at the Monro Institute told me just demand clarity. Yeah, so clarity now. So I go with my eyes closed and I go.
Speaker 1: Clardy. Now. I say, my voice is so deep. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: My inner voice is like the demon inside me. It was like glardy no, and I'm like, oh god, it's terrifying. And all of a sudden, I start seeing through my eyelids. I'm like, oh, this is great.
Speaker 1: I get up.
Speaker 3: My body's there. Okay, cool, We're not gonna look at that too long. And I moved to the window. Now my windows higher in this realm, even though this is my room, I see everything clearly. Remember I had just closed my eyes ten seconds ago.
Speaker 1: I was wide awake.
Speaker 3: Ten seconds ago, I closed my eyes. This isn't half an hour later during a sleep. I just closed my eyes. I went like this, and I said, I said the thing three times, and now I'm up. Okay, so this is right now, this windows higher, and they said that for some reason, Bob and Roe said, it's like an eighty percent match this other realm for some reason.
Speaker 1: We don't know why. It's higher.
Speaker 3: There's a picture of somebody and there's a rosary hanging beside it.
Speaker 1: I don't have a rosary. That's so weird to think about. Man, Yeah, it's the eighty percent match thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a weird detail, it is, and uh makes sense. I remember what Archie told me. It's like kind of like the upside down.
Speaker 1: I was thinking in stranger things, Yeah, sec upside down, yeah, version of reality.
Speaker 3: And I remember looking at my hand. Archie's like, you know, he's telling me how he can put his hand through the window. And I was like, I'm gonna try it. I'm in front of my window and I see his window. It's sunny out, and I'm like, I can't wait to get out there.
Speaker 1: And I go like this and he goes and I.
Speaker 3: Can't, and I'm like, what the heck. I was like, all right, well, I'll just open the old fashion way and I open the window and I leap out and I'm halfway out and I kind of stop and I hear a female voice go, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: And I.
Speaker 1: Go back in.
Speaker 3: I don't look at where the voice was coming from. It was coming from across the room. I don't even want to look in that direction of what what said that because it was so scary. I see my body, I lay back down, I phase back into my body of wiggle my fingers.
Speaker 1: It is now six thirty eight. It was three minutes. That was the last three minutes. That was in real time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in real time those three minutes. Wow, And uh I was I was lucid the entire time, never once I fall asleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing, dude. I can't wait to hear what happens the next time you go out of body. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to it, though. Every single time I get scared, every single time scared what happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That every time you like, just go a little further. You're like, I'm good, I'm good exactly, and you're you're you know, your survival kids in and you just get a little for the next time. I'm good, I've gone far though, that's right, you know. So you're literally playing out what they said. What happened. It's amazing. Yeah, it's it's remarkable.
Speaker 3: And I'm getting a lot of people in the comments also saying this is so validing for me because that's what happened to me, and like they're saying the same things I said.
Speaker 1: It happened to Bob and Rowe what the hell is looking down in his body's freaked out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's a real thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally believe it, dude. The first time I went out of body. See, that's the thing is like when I go out of body, Uh, it's not like it all. I don't, you know, exist in my room looking at myself laying there and look around and choose where I want to go. I just go to the craziest places and it's like DMT and I'm just shown things that I feel like I'm supposed to be seen.
Speaker 3: So that was kind of like my Focus fifteen one. Yeah, where I was like at that gas station and then choose I gotta have control over where No, I didn't have a control. I was just shown this thing and I was like, what is this?
Speaker 1: I did one time when we were at Monroe, and I think it was it was either Focus twelve or Focus fifteen. There was one time where I could manipulate where I was going and it was like super fast and it was like I was flying like Superman and then I was running like the Flash and it's kind of freaky, but that sounds cool. Yeah, I'd like to do that.
Speaker 3: If I could just get my hand through the window, that would start.
Speaker 1: You will just so disappointing. I'm like, this is supposed to be It's supposed to be my I don't know.
Speaker 3: My alternate universe is supposed to be able to do anything here near grounded stu. Yeah, and then it's like what are you doing? Like this sound was like so stern and so like it's almost like what do you think you're doing?
Speaker 1: Like that was the tone. I was like, what are you doing? And I was like stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like I don't know, but it wasn't a voice. I didn't recognize the voice. I have no idea who whose voice that was.
Speaker 1: And it was very uh yeah, it was very scary. I have to ask, why do you tend to prefer to meditate to focus ten of all the other.
Speaker 3: Focus ten is the out of body meditation. That's the one that's best tuned for out of body the really yeah mind to wake body of sleep.
Speaker 1: Wow, I never thought about it like that. Yeah, that's the one that makes sense.
Speaker 3: That's the one that But I mean, you can get out of body with anything. Well, actually I never actually got out of body during a Focus.
Speaker 1: Ten, right, because we did intro and Focus twelve. But it's always after.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would always do the meditation, take off the headset, then get out of body. It was never during the HEMI sync interesting, yeah, never once.
Speaker 1: My favorite is twelve. I just I find that I'm drawn to it, the concept of expanded awareness. Yeah, you know, it's a good feeling twelve. Yeah, it is. I find that when I'm making contact with the beings. And I can't believe I just said that. That's something I've never said before. I always talk about it in terms of Dad making contact. But yeah, sometimes I guess I make contact and post Monroe, I just go in to Focus twelve and I start sending myself up there.
Speaker 3: And you said you did that at the beach last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the weird thing appeared that maybe it was government craft, maybe it was something else. I don't know, but it was really weird because yeah, I was, I was in Focus twelve and I just had these feelings and we're seeing things throughout the night. So when we were at Monroe together, I went home for one week. I mean, we were all home, but I was home for one week, and then the following week after that, I went to Germany. While I was in Germany, and obviously this was my first time getting to try this because I had just got back from Monroe and now I'm in Germany, it's like, I'm still processing this thing. I spent the whole Europe trip processing it, you know. And there was one night that I was like, I'm gonna try going on to Focus twelve. And I'm sitting on the patio at my wife's uncle's apartment and I'm sitting there meditating, and I go into Focus twelve and I start doing like how it was at Monroe, sending myself up to the sky and just inviting their presence and trying to make contact with my thoughts. And I swear to you, dude, I opened my eyes. Boom, it was there, like open my eyes or so. I started to notice that sensation, what sensation occurs within me when I get into this state in the boom right there there. Yeah, so that feeling. Yeah, that's cool. I think we can all do this. My dad taught me this but I just find.
Speaker 3: What's happened to where he had to run out of the house and yeah, be like they're here.
Speaker 1: Like every time, Like that's how it works. And he's always taught me about this feeling and that it's possible. But after going to Monroe, I finally learned how to access this state of mind.
Speaker 5: M M.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. I think we all have this ability, but it's just a certain focus level. Yeah, it's a state, it's a it's a it's a mental state, and I feel like I've kind of finally learned how to get there thanks to the Monroe Institute. We gotta go back, well yeah, I think I think we will. I think so, let's put it that way. But so I got to ask you this then, So in what way you could be as broad or specific as you like, but in what way has the Monroe Institute changed your life in a major way.
Speaker 3: It's definitely taught me that I am more than my physical body, and I think that's the one thing they wanted to teach me, and it's the one thing that I now believe is true. That is again my personal assessment of my own journey. I encourage everyone to do their own research. Do not take my word for it. I'm not here to preach and I'm not here to tell you what is what. For me, I believe that I am more than my own physical body because I've seen my physical body from a perspective that I was that made me very uncomfortable. And once you see that, and that's the one thing that you realize, you can't go back.
Speaker 1: You can't go back. Once you see that, you can't go back. This is coming from.
Speaker 3: Someone you know who not a guy, not a guy into anything other than you know, the objective reality that is shown to us, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's usually me.
Speaker 3: And after all this journey that I'm going through, I'm realizing now that like there's much more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you have to humble yourself, like you were saying earlier, you have to humble yourself and understand there's just sometimes things that are above our you know, understanding that. Amazing man. Thank you for joining us, Thank you for coming all the way out from I'll just say Montreal, Yes that's okay, and just spending an incredible few days with us, and I I want to come to Canada. You're gonna come. I will come to. Yes, I would love that. I would love to take it towards your studio and what what do you do you want to come to baby? Yeah, I would love that, man, I would love BSS does Canada, BSS goes to uh see Chris Ramsey, you know. And it's just I'm humbled to be your friend. Man. I'm glad that we were neighbors at Monroe. I'm glad that you were really from my experience, you were like a very pivotal part of that. Because I was on the phone with my dad on the drive to Monroe saying, Dad, I have a secret plan. I want to get there and I want to SkyWatch. I want to bring it up later in the week, let people warm up to it, and then I want everybody to see one good time. I want the staff to see, I want everybody to see. And then I get there and immediately you walk right up, playing it in my hand. H. I'm Chris, nice to meet you. Uh, you have a really cool podcast. I've read your dad's book. That's super awesome. Man, I'm glad to meet you. And you just completely disarmed me. And then right away you were like, let's SkyWatch tonight. And it like forced me to adjust course. Like if it wasn't for you and your intentions and what like the outcome that you sort of forced, like, it might not have ever been the same for me. So I'm grateful for that, man, and I'm grateful for you. Thank you. Grateful for you too, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I'm grateful for y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm grateful for Nick. I hate that he had to miss it, but yeah, you know, but it's okay, man, it's get his rest and he's he's he's bummed about it. I'm bummed about it, but you know, he can't help being sick. So we're thinking of Nick. Sending our thoughts at the neck, Yeah, sending our thoughts and yeah, any last words, anything you want to get off your chest. You're good, I'm good, feeling good. I'm feeling great. You know how we end it? How do we end it with the bgs? We say bye guys at the same time to the camera. Ready, Yeah, I'm ready, ready, one, two, three, Bye guys.
Speaker 4: Weird things happen in the backyard of Bletsoe house or shit.
Speaker 1: Got so weird coming clutch to like smiling on the inside of it. No one knows
Speaker 2: W discome I ever done, sord, nothing him