Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there. I was done. I wasn't dealing with them.
Speaker 2: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me.
Speaker 1: Away the quickest.
Speaker 2: When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us. And one of the things I remember the most where the eyes were going red.
Speaker 1: I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 2: And he begins to tell them that he saw a UFO.
Speaker 1: They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw the top of the muzzle, nose and the eyes.
Speaker 1: As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, I don't like death.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Tin Foyle tells. I'm your host, Brandon and I were joined by my guest Dylan. Dylan, thanks for coming on here and talking with me.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. Brandon, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself before we jump into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a thirty year background in broadcasting and decided to write a book called Lucifer's Flat Earth and because I knew nobody would listen to me, I decided to give the most notable liar in the history of creation the honor of narrating the book. So the book is narrated by Lucifer and he is a proponent of the flat Earth. But I've been doing radio pretty much for thirty years, and writing this book has been a real adventure, a lot of pushback, But as time goes on, I'm enjoying the heat. So I'm ready to go when you are.
Speaker 2: When you first come across the idea for flat Earth? Was this something that you've come into being a flat earth or believer in the last few years, or's it been something that's progressed over the last ten to twenty years. I feel like there's been an uptill recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there has been. Back in twenty fifteen, I was doing a radio show on Republic Broadcasting Network and a caller asked me if I ever heard of the flat Earth, and I said, yeah, of course I have. It's ridiculous, and he said, why don't you do your own investigative work before you jump to any kind of judgment. So what I promised the audience is I'm going to do a deep dive, and this is in twenty fifteen. I'm going to do a deep dive on flat Earth to disprove it, and every night I will update you. And what happened was over a period of three months, I started giving percentages. When I first got into it, it was ninety ten. You know, I was open to the idea. But after about three months, I was fifty one forty nine, and one night it flipped fifty one forty nine in favor of flat Earth, and I started talking about the journey from becoming a believer and the previous fifty eight years of my life as a non believer. But this journey of flat Earth has opened my eyes to so many things, including what's going on right now in the world, what happened in twenty twenty with the COVID shots, and where all of this is going with transhumanism, alchemy, divine duality. There were so many subjects that opened up because of flat Earth. When I wrote the book, Initially, I was just going to write about that subject, but all of a sudden, I'm talking about alchemy, Freemasonry, the Third Temple, third War, transhumanism, man with machine, elon Musk, all of these other subjects became part of the germination that originated with flat Earth. So from flat Earth the book expanded into a multi bascid subject matter. And it's been a trip I've really enjoyed the last eleven years, despite all the pushback i've been.
Speaker 2: It is one thing that you will encounter. I figure that out when you start to do things that kind of rock the boat for people, you get a lot of criticisms. You get a lot of green people saying you're crazy, and all sorts of topics that you mentioned the people that they've refused to believe in, and some are so dug in even if you present facts or proof there still won't accepted.
Speaker 1: It's true. I'm in the process right now of selling my house and I had a woman who was very interested. She had her husband come over for a second visit. He walks into my house and this is a week ago, and he had a Blue Origin T shirt on, which of course is Jeff Bezos Space program. Well, he walks into my office and I've got a flat Earth map. I'm a cater map And they didn't call back after that, so I think flat Earth has actually cost me the sale of my house. But again, it's just one of those incidental moments where you go, are you willing to pay the price? Are you willing to be ridiculed, mocked or a belief that you believe is true? And really, when you think about it, when you go way down the rabbit hole, I can't think of a subject matter besides flat Earth that has such a visceral reaction from people. People go out of their mind when you mentioned the F word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had that happen. I used to be the same way. To be honest, like I I'm kind of on the fence about a lot of stuff because I don't really lean one way or the other because I don't believe everything they say about space because it doesn't Just because it doesn't make sense to me doesn't mean it's not true. But at the same time, when you look into flatters stuff, a lot of that stuff makes more sense to me than their explanation for space. So it's like I'm not trying to say I'm a flatter, They're not trying to say I'm a globe card like they get called or whatever. But at the same time, it's like I don't it's hard to wrap my brain around the process of why we're being kept in the darkness of everything, like if we really are on a flat plane of existence, and what is the point of keeping it all a secret? And at the same time, it's like how many people are involved in the cover up? It just seems kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: And the truth is not many. Take NASA for example, I say that NASA is the largest film studio in the world. They're not a space program, They're a film studio. And there was even a movie a couple of years ago, fly Me to the Moon Starling Scarlett Johansson, a mainstream movie where the plot was, let's come up with a backup plan in case we don't get to the moon. Let's film it on a sound stage, just in case. It was all about the space race with the Russians and Kennedy saying we would land on the Moon before the end of the decade. But that is the question, how could so many people be in on the conspiracy? And the answer is you don't have to have a lot of people. There were only twelve astronauts that landed quote unquote on the Moon. They're in on it. The people that live on the top floor of the NASA skyscraper are in on it, and that's about it. Everything else is a good part metalized. I believe most of the people that work in NASA honestly believe that the Earth is round and that they're doing a good job. And really they're just doing a particular job. Some might work on the helium or the hydrogen, or the space capsule or the parachutes, but it's all compartmentalized. No one has an overall view of what's happening, and because of that they can keep this lie going. And it's the same thing with the world. You know, if you believe in the Illuminati, and that basically the Rothschilds and the Rockefellas set a lot of this in motion, and that perhaps even these people that run the world are reptilian. There's people like David Ike that believe that. But I do agree with all of these people in that there's very few people in on it. For example, the Antarctic Treaty, which was initiated back in nineteen fifty eight, all of the nations agreed not to go to Antarctica. How is it that that treaty is still in effect but we can't even unwine the Gulf.
Speaker 2: Of Hormuz, right, that's a Now there's been people I've brought this up before, that you can't go to Antarctica, and I've gotten argued with by other people saying that yes you can. You can take trips down there, you can pay money to go on a tour down there, but they don't actually let you get off and explore the continent. They take you on a specific route and you can see certain things, but that you don't have free rain to just roam around Antarctica.
Speaker 1: No, you don't. You can go on the coastline, but you can't go into the interior. As a matter of fact, I've got a little thing here. I've got the book pulled up. Since we're just doing sound i can access the book. You know, there's a couple of really bizarre arts to this Antarctic Treaty, and one of them is the climate. For example, if we live on a ball, you would assume that the climate and the Arctic and the Antarctic would be similar one in fact, it isn't. If you go up to Alaska, and I've been up there in the summer, you go to Fairbanks, they're growing vegetables at the same latitude in the southern hemisphere, it's much colder, and it's very rare that temperature gets above zero Antarctica. If the Earth was actually a ball, you would assume that both of the climates are similar, but they're actually quite diverse. And then if you really pulled back the veil and you talk about Admiral Bird and his adventures, he actually explored inner Antarctica, and his diary, which came out after his death by his son, talks about flying about seven hundred miles past the ice wall and it actually started to get warmer and he actually went into the Earth. I also believe that the Earth is not only flat, but that it's hollow, and that there's a second Sun in it. So you have all these organizations. You have the International Marine Organization, World Meteorological Organization, International Civic Aviation, the Air Map of the World, all of them in the United Nations all display a flat Earth map. And then the un their map is divided into thirty three free Masonic sections. So as a flat Earther, we believe that the South Pole doesn't exist, that the continent of Antarctica does have a distinct interior frozen border well over two hundred feet in high that's the ice wall, and the reality is the round Earth, or say Antarctica is eleven thousand miles, when in fact, if you look at the Book of Enoch and the Secret Teachings of Enoch, it's sixty thousand miles. So the flat Earth is a lot bigger than the round Earth, which is twenty four nine and one miles, and magnetic North Pole is at the center of the flat Earth. The best way to describe it is really like a pizza, and if you look down on a pizza, you'll see the crust that's the ice wall, and then the interior of the pizza is where all the nations are. And then if you put the pizza on the table, that's what's coming after the ice wall. We don't know how far out it goes and where the dome meets the flat Earth, but we do know that if you try to go and find out for yourself, they'll kill you.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to like say, like, when I think about flat it's weird. Even when the shapes are like we say, we're not on a sphere, but yet the maps are usually still rounded. And then there's a dome which would still give it like half of that spherical appearance, So the dome portion of it, what would actually be what is the dome of Because there's been different people that I've spoken to, and they've all got their own different opinions of what the actual dome is. What do you think the dome is made out of?
Speaker 1: What I'm doing as well, I'm talking, I'm actually pulling it up. I've got a little little feature on my computer that allows me to pull up certain words. Okay, and this is Lucifer talking. I'm just gonna read a little bit from the book here, and he narrates Lucifer's flatter Earth. This is what he says, allow me to paint a picture of my earthly kingdom from above. The flat earth resembles a frisbee with an exterior frosted edge. Thirty five hundred miles above the surface is the sea firmament dome, and that encloses the flat Earth. So what you have is an enclosed system. And really the Truman Show is in fact a good replica of what the flat Earth looks like. And ironically, the gentleman who played Christoff was the god of the flat Earth. Forget his last name, Harris at Harris, Yeah, at Harris. But the dome itself, there's a thing called Libyan silica glass. Have you ever heard of this?
Speaker 2: I know it silica glasses, but I'm not the other part too it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people believe that's what the dome was made of. You had Operation I Jump, where Admiral Bird climbed the two hundred foot ice wall to explore interior Antarctica. And then you have a Project Dominic where they were shooting missiles at the dome and they couldn't penetrate it. They were actually trying to crack it. And apparently it is comprised of some sort of translucent material that is not necessarily found on Earth, but is impenetrable. And this material is in the shape of like when you have a turkey served. You know that dome. But if you consider that the Antarctic ice wall is sixty thousand miles in circumference, and then you put all of the continents within that arena, and then you extend out, probably you're looking at at least one thousand miles in all directions from the ice wall before you might even encounter the firmament. And then the question is how far does the Earth go after that, because we're in this terrarium. But that's not the end of it. There's something on the other side of that wall. What is it? Other nations, other worlds. We don't know because we're not allowed to go there.
Speaker 2: What do you believe made all of this?
Speaker 1: As in?
Speaker 2: Obviously you wrote the book from Lucifer's perspective, but it seems like it was done by design. Obviously, if there's a wall to keep us in here, it's been something that was designed for a reason. And I know a lot of flat Earthers kind of go with the biblical aspect to it, but I've also heard other ones claim it's part of the simulation.
Speaker 1: Well, I look at it from a Christian point of view because I am a Christian and a Biblical point of view, but I also understand the simulation point of view. I think it is June twelfth that Spielberg's movie comes out Disclosure Day. If it was actually revealed that we're not alone, I think there would be chaos. And let's say you woke up one morning and they could affirm that the Earth was flat. The first thing is going to happen is the stock market is going to crash, there will be pandemonium. A lot of people will just melt down. And also you'll see a lot of people heading towards the edge, heading towards Antarctica, wanting to find where the dome intercepts the Earth. And the reason that I believe they're keeping this a secret is what you said, and it's two words, intelligent design. If people discover that the Earth is flat, the first thing they're going to say is that's intelligent design. And then they might go down the road of a simulation. But a lot of people go down the road pursuing God. And if people pursue God and they're firm and they're secure in their relationship with God, then they can't be manipulated by the world. Right now, the world holds all of us in fear. You know, not to get political, but you know who gave his forty eight hour notice, or you know he was going to destroy all the power grids in Tehran. We live in a world where there's so much fear, and this world has no purpose, it has no meaning. And I actually covered that in the introduction of the book and also in the very last page of the book. If you don't mind I'd like to just read a paragraph, and it kind of answers your question, because he can do it a lot better than I can. It's believe a spinning ball traveling through a black void of endless space has produced a nihilistic, cynical society, the void of love, obsessed with materialism and indifferent to God. The heliocentric theory kills purpose while reinforcing a sense of hopelessness. However, the geocentric theory is an revolutionary and possibility which cannot be intellectualized. It's a revolutionary childlike belief, igniting the fuel of faith into an unquenchable fire that cannot be quantified, into a box of space and time that is the substance of God. Belief in flat earth compels an atheist to admit and acknowledge intelligent design created by an omnipotent being who controls the unfathomable. And that's why they won't tell us. I believe that's the number one reason.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of it has to do with that. But then if they admit to that, and that they've been lying to us this whole time, then their entire means of control is also burn out. The window, and I think a lot of it has to do with keeping that power over people. Once that illusion is gone, then they can't control us anymore, and they continue to need us to do what they need us to do. So if they're they're afraid that by being truthful, then the whole scheme that they've done for centuries is lost.
Speaker 1: I live on the Space coast of Florida. I probably live about forty miles from the launch pad of Artemis Artemis to God, and if it was revealed that the Earth was flat, this area would go into an instant depression. So many people's jobs rely on the lie, and the lie has to be perpetuated otherwise people lose their employment, their wives leave them, and this area turns into a dust bowl. Everything's based on a lie, but here on the Space Coast of Florida, it's a lie plus one.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's ever going to come a time to where more people are willing to accept this. I know, like within the conspiracy realms and like this with people I talk to, they're a lot more open minded to it. But the average person, when you mentioned flat Earth, you're still going to think you're crazy.
Speaker 1: There's two types of people, those that were born before the Internet and those that were born after. Those that were born after the Internet are more open to this because they're more disillusioned. My generation, the Baby Boomers, we hang on to our lives. You know, we watched Neil Armstrong walk on the Moon. Walter Cronkite doesn't lie. There are only three channels. But those born after the advent of the Internet, especially Gen Z, are so disillusioned right now. They know the American dream, you know, as George Carlin said, they call it the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it is true, and that they have no hope. They're completely disillusioned. So when someone mentions flat earth, I think this generation Gen Z is more open to it because they've got nothing left lose, as opposed to my generation, which is entrenched in its lies and comfortable in its lies and doesn't like to be shaken up. So the answer to your question is yes, the younger generation I believe will come in droves at some point and believe in the flat earth. But my generation, I think we're pretty well toasted.
Speaker 2: It's funny you mentioned it that way, because, to be honest, I feel like the younger generations are the ones that are the harder ones to break through right now, because they are so and I know it's by design, but they don't have the I have children that are in this generation, so I'm using them as the example, but they don't have the mindset to actually look beyond whatever's on their screen in front of their face. And everything now is quick media, quick media, so they might be onto the conspiracy parts with on TikTok or something like that, but if it's not right in their face, right on their phone screen or whatever, I feel like they don't want to do the research in the way the schools have taught them and everything lately, it's like it's almost like a dumming of society.
Speaker 1: I agree. The book is under one hundred pages, and I wrote it purposely under one hundred pages because I knew that this generation doesn't have the attention span. And really, you know, I'm thinking about maybe opening a TikTok account, not YouTube, but a TikTok account and just do little fifteen second snippets of flat Earth facts and do it from Lucifer's point of view, because the only way this generation is going to dial into this is to really be shocked into it because very little shocks them, and they're constantly on their phones. Hell, I'm on my phone and I'm a boomer. We're all subject to it. But I think the time is coming when they're going to go, you know, everything is bs. Let me at least check into it. I can check out some videos. Mark Sargent, he's a proponent of flat earth and a lot of people know him. Eric Dubay, there was a guy passed on in twenty sixteen. There are a lot of guys that are into flat earth and have YouTube channels. But I think that's the point is coming when people are going to lose all hope. And at that point, I really think that's going to be when flat Earth is going to shine, because it's going to be an attitude of well, I've got nothing left to lose. Let me go see if there's any channels on YouTube or TikTok that are talking about this subject.
Speaker 2: The way the world's going here in the last couple of years, I would not be surprised if something major doesn't happen here in the next couple of years. I know that they're talking about I actually just talked to someone recently and mentioned that. And I don't know how this will play out as far as this again, it's where I kind of get hung up on it. But like, how do they explain extraterrestrials on the flat Earth. Well, the name actually says it. If you listen extra terrestrial, like it would be like there's extra land. So maybe the aliens themselves that we call aliens, are from space. Maybe they're from on the other side of the firmament. Well, I don't know if that's Well, I.
Speaker 1: Believe and I believe in aliens, but I believe they're inner dimensional. They're not from outer space. You know, I was mentioning earlier in the book, I'm not just talking about flat Earth. I've got a chapter, chapter twelve, Project Blue Beam and Disclosure, and I'll just read a little bit on just a paragraph Project Blue. Project Blue Beam is part of the Strong Delusion, where our creators, the alien engineers, land on Earth and explain how they seated the planet via transpermia thousands of years ago, only finally to return and save us from self destruction while offering the gift of eternal life. And Spermia a modern evolutionary theory which postulates that life on Earth originated from micro organisms of four chemical precursors of life present in outer space and able to initiate life on reaching a suitable environment, and then he says, quite the hoax. You know. I'm sure you've seen the movie, the Ridley Scott movie Thank You. I don't have the air conditioning onto my house and I'm in Florida. The scene where the engineer meets the originator of the whole project, that dialogue was cut out, and apparently the engineers don't like us, but they're going to come under the guise of solving all of our problems. And I really think that's what the movie Disclosure Days about.
Speaker 2: From the looks of that and from what I've read is I feel like there's already people here that are, at least from the movie aspect, it looks like they're already possibly aliens or somehow connected to that. Again, I've only saw the trailer. I haven't done a whole lot of research into it. I feel like I feel like sometimes Hollywood tries to give you the nod and wink. They make it as entertainment, but I also think that they're letting us know that you know, there's some weird stuff going on. I think John Carpenter's They Live was very realistic to an extent.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and I believe Spielberg is in on it. By in on it, I mean he's part of the elite. There's a couple of interesting moments in the trailer. One guy says, there are seven and a half million people, or rather there's seven billion people who need to know the truth. Well, there's actually eight billion people on Earth. So could it be that this movie takes place at a time right after a billion people disappear? Could that be the rapture? And then they cut to the nuns and you have that elderly nun in front clutching her glasses. And at the end of the trailer she does the voice over and she says, why would God create such a vast universe and leave it only for us? And so they're opening the door not to interdimensional beings, but extra dimensional from another world? Why is it so far fetched to believe that? And what if they came during a time of great upheaval, offered us free energy, a life extension, and basically solved most of the problems that mankind is facing right now. Who wouldn't sign up for something like that. I feel like, look what happened during COVID. Did it not shock you how everybody fell in line so easily?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a completely different topic for me. That is, I mean, that's the whole reason this show exists is because of all the sheepishness of society.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I went back to RBN. I did a show there from twenty fourteen to twenty seventeen, and then I came back in twenty twenty and stayed for a couple of years just to talk about the shot for two years, trying to discourage people from getting it. But the way people lined up without questioning, I think if an event occurred and it was done properly, people would line up again and get whatever shot is necessary to get a life extension.
Speaker 2: For people that are into their rel like the Biblical things. I've always thought this was odd that and you've mentioned that too, like a race came down here and offered as this technology or an extending of our life or whatever. If people pay attention to the Bible like that is actually kind of rootten out with like the Antichrist, like they will come, he will arise, and you have to take the mark of the Beast. I've often wondered its like, obviously I'm not calling Elon must the anti Christ, but he wants people to have neurolink. He wants people to be hooked up to these machines and you got to get that like thing. And they've talked about a world currency where it's like a digital currency, you get the little thing in your hand or whatever they were talking about. Do they not realize that a lot of the stuff that they're saying kind of goes into the whole anti Christ aspect to things. I was like, so, anyone that's actually against that, if you don't do it, you don't take the mark of the Beast, then you don't have money. You can't buy the good you do with one world government, one world income. And I don't know, like going down that rabbit hole makes me kind of question the way society is moving.
Speaker 1: Well, let me read another little snippet from the book Lucifer's Letter Earth, and this ties into what you're talking about. Now. This is Lucifer speaking. Once someone worships the statue by accepting the mark on their right hand or forehead, allegiance is validated and the dormant operating system within humanity is activated, free will is terminated, and the mind syncs up with the beast hive mind follow the money. The Luciferian elite need to create an all digital system with a central bank crypto under the deception of giving the poor access to bank accounts and easy payment systems. The entire world currency system could be streamlined into a one world digital currency pad to a crypto blockchain. When the world central bankers shut down the all digital bank accounts, they'll introduce of a crypto blockchain and a universal basic income, and of course anticipation in the new system will be contingent upon your compliance via acceptance of a social credit score. Now the image merging crypto blockchain to an implantable mind ship, and could it be that what would have would actually happen in twenty twenty people were actually being injected with something called graphene oxide, and perhaps it could be activated by some sort of signal which would be contingent upon your free will compliance into this new system.
Speaker 2: I've often wondered if the things that we don't get injected with haven't been doing that for ages, not just what in twenty twenty but and I'm not the anti vaccination person or anything like that. Obviously I've had them and my kids have had them, but it's I didn't none of us would and got the COVID jabs. But I've often wondered if that was actually something that they were doing. Who really knows what they really are injecting kids like it when my son was born. They give you so many vaccinations right at birth, and like, who the hell knows what they're actually putting in people?
Speaker 1: Well, and who the hell knows what we're all breathing. I mean, we all breathe in those coemptrails. Maybe we all have some kind of nanobot in us. I mean, who knows. Let me read one little more snippet from this, and this again is Lucifer talking one final vaccine containing the DNA of the angels. Arch Angels merge with the DNA of man, not just an insecure to a deadly pandem, but an upgrade and intelligence and a life extension of at least five hundred years. Once the Great Delusion is in motion, these interdimensional dark angels good, ask the pope if you could baptize them into the Babylonian Roman Catholic Church, where Jesus Christ came to earth as a hybrid god man. He carried the unique DNA construct, qualifying him to pay for the wages of sin. Yet a third of the angels rebelled against God. So what I'm saying is as it was in the days of Noah. This is exactly what we're seeing right now, the days of the Nephelum, the days of hybrids, the days of chimeras. And I believe that, you know, those Greek gods were not mythology, they were reality. That's why I believe God flooded the earth because the DNA got corrupted. You had dark angels having sex with women and animals and creating all these hybrids, and the whole earth was corrupted. And that's where we're heading right now. Like you mentioned with Elon Musk, you know, once you start messing with DNA, at some point you no longer are made in the image of God, and then you can be sent over to Satan.
Speaker 2: Kind of going back to with mentioning God and even like in the simulation and they call him like the Creator. I know people that consider it as if we are like playing it here and this is our Roalm our world. God would be the designer. He would be the creator, which we call him the creator. So he created our world. So if you look at it from that aspect, it's like he was the programmer. He designed all this. He made our world for us. But again, I even when I talk to people that are into this whole simulation theory, no one really has an idea as to why, Like, no one has the great answer as to what this is all about. Because even for me, it's like one of those questions that's always going to be asked, is like what's the point? Like what is the reason for all of this? No one's gonna happen like the definitive answer. But it's just one of these things.
Speaker 1: Even Paul the Apostle said, we look in the mirror as a poor reflection. No one has a handle on this. As I mentioned at the beginning, one of the reasons I enjoy talking about flat Earth is that it opened all these other doors. One of the one of the doors it opened was gnosticism. I took a real deep dive into Gnosticism in order to understand what's going on right now. You have to understand what gnostics believe Gnostics believe in what it's called divine duality. They believe there are two gods, Lucifer and God and the Demiurge we call in the Ancients of days, they call him the Demiurge, and that actually the god of the Bible, the Ancient of days. The Demiurge was created by Sophia by mistake, and he created the physical world. He took what was invisible and made it visible. That's one area where Luciferians and Christians agree. But what they believe that we don't is that Lucifer came down to Earth as the light bearer. And if you look at Rockefeller's Center, predominantly in front of it is Prometheus, which is another name for Lucifer, and you see that he has a light in his hand, a torch. So Lucifer came to earth to enlighten man, to give man eternal life. And the Demiurge, who is a jealous, scornful Basically, if they made Donald Trump a god, that's what he would be. The Demiurge. He wants all of the attention. He's a narcissist, he hates man, and Lucifer came to free us from the chains of the Demiurge and to give us eternal life. And when you understand that gnostic tenant, then everything begins to make sense. Free Masonry makes sense, Mormonism makes sense, the Illuminati, skull and Bones, all of it points to one thing, Lucifer coming down to Earth, giving man eternal life and man becoming a god like Lucifer. And in Revelation nineteen nineteen, when Jesus Christ comes down during the Second Coming, Lucifer gathers the armies of Earth to prevent the Demiurge from taking over. There was a guy named Russ Disdar. He wrote The Black of Awakening and he references that scripture. He believes and I also believe right now that Lucifer Satan is building his kingdom of Nephalim and an army that is actually going to fight against Jesus Christ when he comes back during the Second Coming. But part of that is Lucifer bestowing us with eternal life. And that goes right back to the Garden of Eden when Lucifer said to Eve, God doesn't want you to eat from the apple because then you'll be like God. So nothing has really changed, but the dynamics and the endgame has gotten much bigger and will be much more dramatic on a world stage.
Speaker 2: My biggest question when it came to religion was if God was the ultimate creator and he created the angels, and he knows what we're all going to do, and he knew everything that was going to happen beforehand. He knew at one point he was going to eat the apple, and he also knew the angels were going to rebel against him. So I never understood, like, from a religious standpoint, why God created that in the first place. If he knew that was going to happen, And that's.
Speaker 1: I on your question. He knew all that, and he also knew that he would eventually come down as a man and be tortured and murdered by his own creation. And he also knew that even after all of that and his word was proclaimed across the earth, that most people would still reject him and only a remnant would enter into his rest. So even after all of this, only a small portion percentage of mankind is actually going to enjoy eternal life. According to the Bible, it talks about the gateway being narrow and few finding. So God did all this knowing that the majority of the people would still reject him, and yet he still did all of this, including what you said.
Speaker 2: No, And depending on upon the religion aspect to it, I think, isn't it the uh? There's so many different denominations of Christianity. I think there's like forty something thousand different denominations. But I know the only thing, like one hundred and forty thousand Jehovah's witnesses go to heaven. Wouldn't you think over time that they've already had that many.
Speaker 1: Actually talked to Jehovah. When this week ago, I was at a supermarket called Winn Dixie and they were outside and I said, explaining one hundred and forty four thousand to me, because my understanding is it's twelve tribes of Israelites, twelve thousand each that evangelize in the last days, and I guess those are the only ones that go to heaven. And she said, no, they just get a special place. They go. What do you mean, well, they're special. They they have a special place with God. So you don't believe that God was actually Jesus Christ was actually God? And they go, no, he was just a prophet. Okay, it's very confusing once you get out of your wheelhouse. And even the Bible, you know, it says that God has to pull someone to him. When I was saved, I was living in Los Angeles and I was smoking a joint in a baptub and an earthquake hit. I never went through an earthquake in my life, and I went through my first one high Oh freaked out, and I had this guy witnessing to me at a warehouse I worked at, and so I gave my life to Christ. I got filled with the spirit, and that I believe was the result of God making himself known to me before I pursued him. In other words, what I've seen is that God pursues a person through the Holy Spirit, and then that person responds. But you know, even in the Bible, it says that Israel or the Jews have a veil over their eyes in regards to Christ, and that veil isn't going to be pulled off until the end day. So there's so many things that God does that makes absolutely no sense to us human beings. But if it is true that this earth is flat, and that he looks at the earth as his footstool, and he's looking down right on us, and Heaven is a lot closer. Then this is the center of the universe. And a couple interesting things about flat Earth. There's two immovable points in the universe. One is the flat Earth and the other is Polaris, the North Pole. Every night, all of the stars and the planets rotate around Polaris, that one star. They've been doing that for thousands of years, since the beginning of time, and it's the same circuit every night. My question is, how can they do a perfect circuit every night if the Earth is spinning at one thousand miles an hour, while going around the Sun at sixty six thousand miles an hour, while going upward at four hundred and eighty six thousand miles an hour, and the entire Milky Way expanding millions of miles per hour, it doesn't make any sense because in the summertime, all of those stars would be in a different position than they were in the winter if we were actually traveling around the Sun. But Polaris is probably the most damning piece of evidence that the Earth is flat, because everything revolves around Polaris in the exact same orbit every single night for thousands of years.
Speaker 2: I also don't understand how they they make us think that when we see these stars and there's so many light years away and that's just within our galaxy. And then I on they talk about like the Andromeda galaxy and all these other different galaxies, and it's like an infinite number of possibilities because what we see as a star could just be another galaxy with billions of other stars, and it'd be billions of other planets, and like it just it doesn't stop. And the endlessness of space just seems so far fetched that it's almost by like, in my opinion, it's designed to make it sound like we're in We don't We're not important, you know what I mean. Like it's to make us sound in fear, like we're just so minuscule on the grand scheme of things.
Speaker 1: One of the judgments Jesus talks about is the stars will fall from the sky. How the world and all of the stars fall from the sky onto planet Earth When these balls of fire are so much bigger than the Earth, It doesn't make any sense. And you know, the biggest pushback I get is actually from Christians, not atheists. Even in Genesis, right out of the gate chapter one, it says he divided the water from above in the water below, and Psalm nineteen talks about a firmament. So, if you believe the Bible, in the Book of Enoch, which I do, and the secret teachings of the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jasher, there's an ocean above us, and it's on the other side of the dome. And there aren't three heavens. According to the Book of Enoch, there's ten, ten different dimensions. But I believe in string theory, even as a Christian. And God himself said He's the Word, and that he created the visible from the invisible, and that he spoke it. I had my I had a cataract taken out last Friday, and I can see great and I asked them how they do it, and he said sound. I thought they used lasers. No, for cataract surgery, they use sound. They break up the cataract like a jackhammer, and then they suck it out and then they put in another lens. But getting back to how God created this place, everything was created by sound, and that gets back to Tesla. There was an amazing video that came out about ten years ago, and I can't remember the gentleman's name. But he did this experiment where he showed that matter responds to sound, and I think the word is so I'll try and pull it up during the course of our conversation. But everything revolves around sound, and God actually created everything by speaking it into existence.
Speaker 2: A lot of science and everything says that we're all frequency and vibration. Well, frequencies and vibration are usually sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a big proponent of science. I think science is great. What I don't like is when they lie.
Speaker 2: I wonder if sometimes the science people that are telling the lies actually know that they're lying. I think a lot of them are honestly being honest about it. I don't think everyone is being deceitful, but I don't think they know any different.
Speaker 1: I agree. Yeah, Like I said, with NASA, most people that work in NASA believe the Earth is round, and they just go and do their job. Yeah, most people are honest and their belief.
Speaker 2: Here's something that I've always kind of wandered, and I don't know if it's ever really I know, like the idea of satellites for like a flat Earth, or like they how they orbit around or whatever. But when you have like direct TV or you have any of these dish things. They're always stationed in one position. But if we are constantly moving and the satellites are also rotating around us, how come they can pick up the same signal in the same exact location. Or they're saying that we're interlocked with our rotational pulse so they never move, which doesn't make sense becausef you ever watch the videos of what they're claiming satellites are doing, they're not interlocked. They're always rotating around us faster than we're rotating.
Speaker 1: Okay, and again I'll read from the book everything is to scale. Satellites are in close proximity to the flat Earth. Satellites are positioned in low or low Earth orbit below the dome. Everything is low low Earth orbit. And you know who the largest consumer of helium is on the flat Earth. It's NASA, because there are satellites, but they're helium balloons which are holding them up. Now you might ask the question about SpaceX, Well, how does that work with that? Then we get into the ether and we get into tesla because ether is lighter than air, and so when you get to a certain altitude, you do float and you can put objects in that arena in the ether, and it will stay aloft. I mean, think about this, twenty five thousand satellites, three hundred and seventy thousand pieces of junk haven't melted or crushed while orbiting the ball Earth as they're all going twenty two thousand miles an hour. It's crazy. And even the words satellite, I believe there was Arthur C. Clark who invented the word. And as far as your telephone, everything is land based. When you make a telephone call to Europe, it's actually going through the cables under the ocean and there are no satellite it's at twenty two thousand miles up. Let's work that way. I've got a little go here from the first chapter. Let me see if I can pull it up. It talked a little bit about triangulation. Oh you know what, I know, I'm all over the road, but I found the word. It's called sauno luminescence SnO luminescence. That is the emission of light from imploding bubbles in a liquid stimulated by sound. Sound through vibrations creates light. Would you say that again? Sonoluminescence the emission of light from imploding bubbles in a liquid, when stimulated by sound through vibrations, creates light. These are short bursts of light emitting imploding bubbles through a liquid with an intense acoustic frequency, and when displaced in water, the sound waves create heat in the form of light. I know that's heavy, but I spent like two years writing the book. A lot of it sout there. Man.
Speaker 2: When we talk about certain topics, it makes me wonder why, I mean, from the get go, and this is obviously I answer again that no one really knows. But like from the very get go of the thing, where did it start to be the lie? Like who started it? Who wanted to keep it going that way? And there's certain things I can't talk about because then it automatically gets me flagged for being against a certain type of people. But oh yeah, there's a lot of things that stimulate from that. And even if you go back into the original Bible version, like they are God's people. But that's where a lot of conspiracies kind of circulate around. And I'm not.
Speaker 1: The latest Pandora's box that I've opened. And we can talk about it. We'll just speak to it. We'll speak about it in code I don't necessarily believe those people are actually the actual residents of that land. That the original people are still dispersed across the world and they're more known as Ashkenazi's and that was all result of the Balford Agreement and the Rothschilds and all of that. So that might be the final piece that actually they're not who we think they are. It was that vague enough.
Speaker 2: Now I've had episodes before it and got flagged in a Again, I feel like that's by design, because now anytime someone questions any of the status quo, you're automatically getting flagged or labeled a certain type of hate. And it has nothing to that because I don't think it's every single person of that, but I think there's people in certain positions all around the world that have some sort of a background with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and remember, from a Christian point of view, certain events have to take place, so even these people who appear to be running the world are not necessarily making these decisions. I do believe that at some point there will be a third Temple, only because it says the Antichrist will rule from that temple for forty two months, so in order for him to rule, he has to have that temple. But all of the other side issues seem to be coming delight and ironically, with this disagreement going on right now in Iran, it's even shocking to me how many people seem to be taking the side of Iran on this. There is a behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a lot of stuff that I've found interesting in the sense that there's a lot of people that are not real thrilled with these people anymore. And obviously they're not really thrilled with the state of the United States either, which that is neither here nor there. But the whole thing to me, it screams like a bad reality TV show is as bad as it sounds like. I feel like every day that I wake up, I'm like, what is going to happen next? Because it's like this stupid show that we're all stuck watching and there's nothing we can do about it, no want, and it's.
Speaker 1: Going to go where it's gonna go, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 2: I want to change the channel, but it's on every network right We're.
Speaker 1: All in our own little Truman show. I think the difference between us and Jim Carry is Jim Carrey didn't know he was in a show, that he was on a sound stage, he was part of NASA until the end of the movie. We know in the middle and beginning of the movie that we are in the Truman Show. But still there's nothing we can do about it. And you know, from again from a Christian point of view, I look at it as this place is not my home. However I still have to live here. I still have to you know, make money and eat and be part of this world. Is very you know, I think the hardest thing for a Christian is to be in the world but not of it. I don't know how in the world to do that. And every day it's a struggle because, like you, I'll get up in the morning, I'll do my doom scroll and I'll try not to get irritated. You know, even with the latest you got forty eight hours and that's it and now, okay, now we'reotiating. It's like every day. You know, I'm a political atheist, but the only good thing about the previous president was that his mind was shot and he didn't do anything. I mean, there were days when it was just quiet with this guy. It's like every day it's drama and you just want to break. It's like and I just get up one day and have a normal day without the world being on edge, And the answer is no, not anymore.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Well, we've been going on for about an hour and I figure we can get close to wrapping this up. But before we do, is there anything else that you would like to discuss before we end?
Speaker 1: Ith? The thing is your transhuman is I'm getting back to Elon Musk. Really, what all of this comes down to, I believe, is merging man with machine. I was watching the video in the year twenty five, twenty five on YouTube while I was working out today. It's so true. Man wants to become a god, and I think at some point he's going to be offered that opportunity. But in exchange, he'll no longer be a man, and he'll no longer be eligible for salvation, He'll no longer be made in the image of God. And I think that's where all of this is going to create a new man, a transhuman where there is no government and the transhumanists run this place, and that's where I think this is going. So I guess that would be my closing comment.
Speaker 2: This is where I kind of come in with that because it makes me I would never do it with my own free will, but I have a feeling I know how it's going to get parlaid to people, and I see how it'll get in live manipulation. But they claim that they can put this chip in there and all of a sudden, people that have medical issues, like some say that they're paralyzed, well they can now walk again. They're going to promise all these great things that this thing can do for people, and I see people falling for it, and they're going to it could probably actually maybe it does do what they claim it does. But you're getting into that point to where you're no longer a human because now you're being controlled by a machine. And at one point, what happens when they decide that they're going to take over that machine. Now you're completely controlled by this little chip that's now programmed into you, and now you're being reprogrammed to serve a different purpose.
Speaker 1: The number sixty sixty six is not the number of the beasts. It is the number of man. Now six six sixty six percent two thirds when Adam and Eve, and this is what I believe Adam and Eve were in the garden. They actually wore their spirit on the outside. They were in perfect harmony with the creation and with God before the fall. In other words, they could telepathically communicate with God at any time they want. They were a hole, they were one. After the fall, Man became two thirds six six six. What Lucifer is going to promise, and what the Antichrist is going to promise through transhumanism, is that we'll give you that third strand of DNA. Right now, man has two strands of DNA forty six chromosomes. But the promise is we will give you that third strand of DNA, which will give you eternal life, allow you to communicate telepathically. You'll never get sick again, and you will be one with Lucifer. That's the promise, and.
Speaker 2: Anyone that's a religious person should know not to do that. But again, the even with the anti Christ in the end of times, he will pull the wool over a lot of people's eyes. And I've often wondered, and maybe this will get me in trouble with certain people, But the depictions that we have that are like mainstream of Christ, obviously he's not going to look like the normal version that we have been shown throughout our times, because he's not going to look like a white person. Obviously, back in those times, Jesus wouldn't have been a white man like he's been depicted as at least that I'm aware of through here. But if he is to come back and start doing all the certain things, wouldn't you feel like he would actually resemble what we know of as Jesus to look like now, and he would people would see the miracles that he's doing, and they'd actually believe that he is the real Christ returned.
Speaker 1: In the Book of Isaiah, it prophesies what Christ would look like, and it basically says he's a man, a common man, of no particular beauty, that he is in fact ugly, whereas the Antichrist is described as a man of eloquence, articulation, and beauty. So the package they're going to present, think of what it was like in twenty twenty, and how many people fell for it over a hamburger will maybe a hamburger if you get the jab. I remember walking in Walmart and you had to walk a certain way down the aisle. You had to put your mask on. If they hit Americans where they live, which is our wallet and the system, the petro dollar. It's destroyed. And they come out and they say, we got to get on blockchain. But in order to get on blockchain, you're gonna have to physically get your body dialed in. Right now, we have the Internet. What they're going to build is what's called the Internet of Things, which is where all the devices are connected like a smart refrigerator. The final step is the Internet of bodies. This is where they connect your body to the Internet. Not only will all things be connected to the Internet, you will be connected to the Internet, and that will unveil the hive mind where everyone literally has the same thoughts and no one thinks for themselves, and the actual free will is gone, and you become something other than a human being, and you're tied into this matrix and you can't get out, and then at that point then you're in the simulation occurs when the hive mind kicks in through the Internet of Things, in the Internet of bodies.
Speaker 2: So I'm just thinking, like I often wonder how many people we'll still accept it even if they know that they shouldn't, and how many will still fall for it. That's just the way I feel about society. I know it's a bad way to end it, but like, I just feel like as a society, we're all pretty much going to just line right up like the sheep that most people tend to be, and just go right along with and accept it, like, hey, we're shutting down the world. You got to come get your little injection here, and you got to come get grab your free cheeseburger, and you got to come do this, You got to come take that. This is how we're going to go from now on in Like a vast majority of people are just going to stand in line because we have no other choice.
Speaker 1: So they think, yeah, I agree, I have no hope for humanity. I have hope for individuals within society that they may get saved, but I still believe it's going to be a remnant. The one thing about flat earth is that when people believe in it, it leads them to intelligent design, and a lot of them become Christians because they go, well, it's obvious that somebody built this place. Let me find out who built it. But the majority of people are doomed. And until you accept that and also accept the fact that our purpose, at least what I'm saying. My purpose is to bring as many people into the Kingdom as possible, and I believe by talking about flat Earth, I'm doing that. But I expect a failure rate to far exceed my success. I have sent out thousands of emails about this book and I've hardly gotten any response. I kind of expect that because that's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: Before we end this, I would like for you to let everyone know where they can find your book at It's really easy.
Speaker 1: You can find it at Amazon. The name of the book is Lucifers flat Earth Lucifers Flat Earth by Dylan Campbell, and you can get paperback, hardback, audio, ebook. It's got all the formats. But yeah, Amazon is where you would buy it.
Speaker 2: Before we wrap this up, I do have to say it just from experience, the people that are closest with you when you bring up this type of stuff, do they know that you've written this book and how do they feel about it?
Speaker 1: My daughter who runs well, she's a manager for marketing international marketing firm. She's very smart. She said, if I believe in this, I'm going to do it in the closet. I think she is open to it and kind of believes it, but she'll never admit it because she knows she'll be ostracized and may lose her job. My son, I'm still working on him, but he has gotten to the point where he sees that everything is a lie. So maybe there's a possibility this could be a lie to other than that. I really don't associate with many people anymore, and I don't really bring up the topic unless I feel that individual is open to it. I'm not doing it that just hit people over the head and shock them and create controversy. If there's a conversation that leads to it, I'll talk about it. I'm not worried about rejection. I've gotten so much of that in mocking. I think if you're not experiencing any rejection, anger, or mocking, you're really not doing your job in this world. You know, even Jesus said, don't think I came into the world to bring peace. I came to divide mother against father, father against son. Your worst enemies will be in your own household, So if you're not in a battle, you're probably not where you need to be.
Speaker 2: That's actually a good way to look at things. Because I usually get annoyed when people want to argue with me about certain things, and I don't want to argue at the end of the day, Like that's not what I don't want to argue with people. I don't want to do. But I see the comments that I get, I see the hate that people have to say. I see when they leave, every comment gets notified to me, and like the last five comments from Spotify have all been negative, which if someone's not I look at it this way. At least they're commenting, and so that means they're listening. They might not agree with it, they might have things to say about it, but at least they listened. But at the end of the day, I try to ignore all that stuff. But it's very hard to do well.
Speaker 1: My adage and I didn't come up with it. But I'm through fighting people, places and things. That's not my job. My job. I really believe that, as crazy as it sounds, I've been commissioned to talk about this because I can't let it go. I don't know what it is, but this topic just has a hold on me because I know that it leads people to God, and if that's what happens I'm willing to put up with all the crap. But aside from it, like when I go to walk my dog in the morning, you know, I'll be praying and I'll see the sun and I'll say, you know, God, thank you for the sun, thank you for the moon. Thank you for the water above, the water below the earth. Thank you for the food and the shelter. You know. I try to maintain gratitude, but I also try to mix in flat earth jargon, because when I see the Sun moving across the sky, it's moving. It's not the Earth that's spinning. It's the Sun that's moving. It's the Moon that's moving, It's the stars. We are center stage for whatever reason, in this terrarium. We are at the center of the universe. We are not some mistake. And God is very close. The Sun is very close, the Moon, all of it is very close to scale. And this Earth is a hell of a lot bigger than we've been told. And every day I just marvel at his creation. Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: There's one thing that I've actually thought about, and I know we're going to wrap this up, but I just thought about this. I had this conversation with someone at work not too long ago. At what point are the people that believe that we're on a spinning ball? At what point do we leave Earth and we continue on, Say we're on a rocket or a balloon or whatever, and we're going into the space, And at what point does it no longer look flat for us? Like when we're landing, the angles and the shifting, it turns to a flat perspective. But when you get into space, like when you see it, it's rounded and everything else. But when we come back down to Earth, all of a sudden, that shifts back to being how we see it right now. Like you and I are just sitting in our chair looking out, everything looks flat like this way. But if we're in space and it's curved, at what point does our vision shift to where it's no longer flat looking well?
Speaker 1: And that's where the deception is. The deception is in the lens. When you see that curvature, that's the result of a fish eye lens, and a GoPro is a great example of a fish eye lens where there's curvature. Anytime there's a shot of Earth without a fish eye lens, it's always flat and the horizon always comes up to meet you. And that's just the way it is. If you stand on the beach, you can see three miles. If you take out a pair of binoculars, you can probably pull it in about six miles, and you can pull in any boats that are between three and six miles. And then the question is, well, why can't we see Spain. Well, then you have dew and mist and dust and pollution. But is the Earth perfectly flat? I believe it's more like a frisbee. If you took a frisbee and turned it upside down and you kind of have a concave shape, and then you have that edge, that two hundred foot high ice wall. But that's what's given the curvature. It's the fish eye lens. If they just used the regular lens, it would be straight. I posted a video on a website a couple of years ago. It was taken by the Chinese, and it was a low earth shot, a low Earth orbit shot, and the Earth was perfectly flat. They either forgot or purposely didn't attach a fish eye lens. So again the answer to your question is it's always flat. It's a question of what lens are they using at that altitude.
Speaker 2: That's kind of where I'm coming from. Is like if we were to be in space, like when they show the Earth from space quote unquote, like and it's rounded in a spinning and say like they're doing a space walk and you see Earth in the background. Well if they're above, say the United States, and you can see the United States from throughout the clouds and everything else. But so you land, like you're going to land right back on Earth, so you're coming in at an angle, say that we're coming in from like a forty five degree angle, but you're heading directly from this from space, so you're still seeing it from a side point of view, but all of a sudden, the side point of view now is a flat, Like at what point does it go from side to flat? Like when we're landing. That's what I'm talking about. It is like no one's been able to explain that to me because they don't have an explanation for that, because there's no way to understand it. Because if you're in space, you're coming in from a side angle. But now once you're landing, it's not at an angle anymore, Like, at what point did it shift our perspective to be normal? Like we see it right now, but on on.
Speaker 1: When a pilot's flying a jet, logically he'd have to nose down during the entire trip, otherwise he would just fly off into space. And the artificial horizon, the instrument in the in the in the cockpit is actually a mechanical gyroscope, and all it does is seek its own level. So once they attain altitude, if if you're cruising at thirty five thousand feet, that artificial horizon bar is right in the middle and you're just flying straight and level, how can you do that on a curved ball Earth? You have to You'd have to tilt down the nose constantly in order to not fly off into space.
Speaker 2: Someone made the argument that it's for every square mile is eight inches, so it's so minuscule that you wouldn't notice it because the Earth isn't necessarily flat anyways, because obviously there's hills and curve and here and there, so you're not going to really notice the eight inches per square mile. But I'm like, at some point though, like I've been up to the dunes in northern Indiana and from Lake Michigan, you can look across the lake and you can see Chicago. Well, I don't know the exact mileage, but it's more than three miles, and you can still see the city of Chicago. So if you calculate the distance, most of that should not be visible.
Speaker 1: If you are standing in Saint Joseph, Michigan, and you look across Lake Michigan at Chicago, it's about sixty miles according to the Pythagraeam theorem. And you talked about eight inches per mile. For one mile, it's eight inches, but then it exponentially goes up. For example, it's eight inches of curvature for the first mile. At ten miles, it's sixty six feet. At twenty miles it's two hundred and sixty six feet, So it's squared. If you're on the shoreline of Saint Joseph and you're looking at Chicago, the Williams Tower, based on their curvature formula, should be under the curve. You should not even be able to see it. And there was a famous video on WGN where the weather man said, the reason you could see the Williams Tower is because of the horizon, because of as a it's a it's an illusion.
Speaker 2: The light, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So for example, about ten miles offshore should be sixty six point six feet below the horizon, and it's not. If you take out a pair of binoculars and I've done that, you could pull it in. If you take out a telescope, you can pull it even further. So what we believe to be the Earth's curvature is actually the vanishing point of perspective. From our point of view. The flat horizon changes in relation to our vantage point, whether it's view from the ground or thirty five thousand feet. You know, there's pilots who said they're flying in New Orleans and they can see five hundred miles away. And then I use the flight route, and again this is in the book. If you fly from Frankfurt, Germany to San Jose, California, Frankfurt's a fifty degrees latitude, but for some reason, you got to fly over Greenland to get the San Jose, which makes no sense at all, But it makes perfect sense if you're looking at a flat earth map. That's why all the flight routes look crazy.
Speaker 2: I've always thought it was strange how they go about it, but I guess that's all by design. Well, Dylan, it has been a pleasure talking with you. We can wrap this one up so for anyone listening, make sure to check out Lucifer's Flat Earth available at Amazon. But I really enjoyed talking with you.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed the conversation. I wish you the best with your show man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. For anyone listening, if they would like to reach out to you, is there anywhere you would like for them to contact you at.
Speaker 1: They can email me OCD seven seven seven at gmail dot com. Awesome.
Speaker 2: Alrighty well, you have a great night.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Brandon, you too.
Speaker 2: If you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tells Podcast to gmail dot com, or you can also go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to reach out and get a hold of me and we will get something to schedule for a future episode. You can also find tenfoil Tales on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for Tenfoil Tells podcast and reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow, and just remember truth comes at a cost. Are you willing to pay the price