Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast. Joining us now with some big breaking news is the founder of Justin News. We love him, the great, John Solomon.
Speaker 2: John, what do you got today?
Speaker 1: Well, the issue of whether President Trump can impose voter ID and to forced states to comply with cleaning up their voter rolls or not have their absentee ballots delivered by the US Postal Service. It's headed to the Supreme Court. Emergency request for the Supreme Court to review the president's executive order and the issue of election integrity bubbled up. Today's Solicitor General John Sower made the request. The Supreme Court's been taking a lot of emergency requests related to Trump policies. This one has a good chance of potentially getting decided. This could set up one of the big epic battles in election integrity history. We'll see if the Court takes it up in time for the November election. Meanwhile, if you want to have any doubts about what the Democrats intend to do if they win the congressional midterm elections, well, Hakeem Jeffrey is the House Minority Leader, the top Democrat in the United States House, said there's a there will be changes to the Supreme Court if Democrats win back Congress in November, i e. They're going to pack the court. So he did say there was a variety of different options on the table and they're not going to foreclose any of them. In other words, packing the court is on the table. So is term limits for Supreme Court. Pretty important moment. The Supreme Court is a battleground in the middle of this political struggle because Judge.
Speaker 2: Weinberg ready to eat the microphone about.
Speaker 3: Term limits for members of the House. How about that for a start. First of all, go, First of all, let's be very clear, there's a reason that you have independent judiciary. If you start packing the court, you make it a political operation, you make them a troop legislature, You make it controlled by whatever faction is in charge to make sure you get the decision out of the courts, so it becomes a rubber stamp like a banana republic. It's a wrong thing to do, and her team, Tess knows that, but it'll do it anyway.
Speaker 1: Pretty scary stuff. It's a big moment, a big moment. Meanwhile, a lot of people talking about the scoop that we broke yesterday and partnership with my role at the White House for him to classifying documents for President Trump. The FBI had this operation called Round River. Its goal was to use the power of the FBI and its counterintelligence division to neutralize what they called the Ukraine narrative, i e. The narrative that Hunter Biden was making money off of a corrupt Ukraine company. As we know now it's a true story, but back then, the FBI set out to try to portray it as Russian disinformation, and in so doing they labeled the sitting Attorney General of the United States, Bill barn two major Senator, Senators Grassley and Johnson, two major members of the House, and Devinnunez, Jim Jordan, Devin Nounez, journalists and others as conduits of Russian disinformation if they chose to investigate it. And then if you were one of the players in the Hunter Biden scandal i e. Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, his business partners are Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Kerry, George Sorows, you were lifts it as a victim or a target of Russian disinformation. And perhaps the most troubling revelation of these documents of all. One of the things the FBI analysts did in this operation they went into the sensitive files of confidential human sources, i e. Informants, and without knowing anything about the cases, without interviewing the case agents, without checking the veracity of whether maybe the Ukraine narrative was true, because ultimately it was, they marked those some of those confidential human sources as Russian disinformation, so they would be useless for criminal prosecution, useless for future counterintelligence operations. Now, how many counter how many human sources were reporting derogatory information on Joe Biden in the twenty twenty election, This is a shocker. According to a Cashptel's letter to the White House, fourteen informants, we're providing derogatory information about the Biden family, Joe Biden and their foreign business deals. Fourteen, more than a dozen. That's something we didn't know back in twenty twenty when we're told it was all a conspiracy.
Speaker 4: By the way, who were these informants, Like what type of people were they? Were they credible?
Speaker 2: Because that's it? That is a lot, John, Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: We do know three of them, the three that ended up getting marked as Russian disinformation, much like the laptop was called Russian disinformation before it wasn't some of them go back. Their work with the FBI was all the way back to two thousand and eight. Save there were long serving trusted informants and all of a sudden they get a note they're foulut they're Russian propagandas so, the Intelligence Communitee did a review of Round River in last year. It's what we were able to get our hands on and declassified. The Intelligence Committee was very concerned by the behavior of the FBI and what they did here. What you shouldn't be marking confidential human sources without investigating the truth. That was one of the conclusions of that report. Very interesting at Cocks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, I know some of the people who were involved in this, and I put them together with the campaign as people are experts with respect to Russia. I knew they were clean, yet they went after them, one of them being Carter Page.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's it. You know. The way to look at this is that rowand River is the continuation of Crossfire, Hurricane, or what we now know is the Russia collusion case. So they spent three years trying to take a Hillary Clinton faked scandal, put it on President Trump. When that ended, they immediately pivoted because that's around the time I started writing the stories about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and Ukraine Embrassmam, and they pivoted to the mirror opposite, which is, we're going to take a candidate who has legitimate allegations against them and make them look like Russian disinformation. They are forever interlock these two operations. We didn't know that Round River existed until recently. We now know that it did some things that trouble the FBI and the intelligence community. The good news is FBI Director Cash Hotel has committed to giving us all the records. We're gonna get all the records out on Round River, all the informant reports. We're going to know the truth about Biden, the FBI, the intelligence community like we never knew it before.
Speaker 2: John, John Solomon, I mean, yeah, you sound great, okay, John Solomon. The truth now we some some FBI agents at a high level, we're giving lower level FBI agents orders and the FBI, the FBI agents at a high level, if they knew it was false, is somebody going to go to jail.
Speaker 1: That's a great question. So we will be able to figure out by the time we get all the documents. And by the way, cash Hotel says, it's more than one hundred thousand pages of document. You can take us a little while. But when we get that story, we're going to know who, what when, what was used, what was said. And one of the big questions that everybody has, because we know some things about this from Senator Thompson and Grassing, did the FBI try to obstruct Congress's investigation of the Hunter Biden mat remember in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But more important all this is just a lot of We know there was a lot of bad things happening, but we have to find out who was giving the orders.
Speaker 1: That's right, That's what we are endeavoring.
Speaker 2: Because the ordinary FBI guys, the regular FBI guys that are on a pension and they don't want to lose that pension, they follow orders. But somebody, some bad guys were giving the orders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is very big concern. And who ran this supervised We don't know those details yet. We do know it existed and that the review has found troubling information. We're going to get to the bottom of who did it, who signed off on it, who approved it, and what did they do. That'll be a very important part of this.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm not in the FBI, but maybe you should have give somebody what do you call it when you give somebody community, community to tell the truth to turn on the other guys.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised if the prosecutor is down in Florida that grand jury have done that already to some of the agency worked on Crossfire Hurricane. I've heard rumblings of that.
Speaker 2: I saw it in the movie. It's got to be right. But I just want to get to the truth because the American people deserve the truth and the people who get wrong by our country deserve to go away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the right sentiment. I see a lot of heads all across America. We'll listen right now that shake their head, Yester that John.
Speaker 2: John Sollmon, thank you for coming on and we'll.
Speaker 1: Catch up again. That sounds good. Thank you,