Speaker 1: Can you dig as.
Speaker 2: You dig as.
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, boones, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic.
Speaker 4: People, room in battles?
Speaker 2: Why to what.
Speaker 4: Liberty didn't disappear, didn't burn, didn't collapse? Was an overthrown in some traumatic moment that history will one day replay in grainy footage. It's not the way it's going. It's still here and see it. It's just unreachable. Constitution still exists, a language is still intact, the symbols are still standing, but they're encased, preserved. Look behind glass, frozen in plain sight, and every once in a while they crack through the ice, just enough to prove it's still there. A document drop, a headline, carefully selected revelation, Jeffrey Epstein's file surface, then they vanish, Then they reappear, edited, framed, contextualized, not to bring justice, but to regulate outrage. Outrage regulation. Don't you like that? That is not something that a government that gives a flying you know what about you? Does? They would de escalate outrage. So truth is thawed just enough to be seen, eh, never enough to be acted upon. And while people argue over what was released, nobody asks why it was released that way, or why it was pulled back so quickly, because this isn't about chaos, It's about containment. Same thing is happening everywhere else. Artificial intelligence learning its own languages, AI systems forming their own networks, decision making logic. We don't see governing speech we think is free. No jack boots, no tanks, no dramatic takeover, just temperature control, well heat and then a deep freeze. Liberty hasn't been destroyed, it too, is being managed. Tonight, we're stepping into the boiler room to talk about what happens when freedom is preserved but never allowed to move. This is the boiler Room. I'm your host. My call signs hesher. I'm Brian McLain, broadcasting live out of Central Texas on this final day of January twenty twenty six. It's January thirty. First. Welcome to the boiler room. I'm gonna bring mystical pharaoh aboard. Pharaoh. Yeah, what's going on? Buddy? How you doing? Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 5: Hey man, how are.
Speaker 4: You looking good tonight? Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm literally sitting sitting in ice. It's been freezing in the south here, so.
Speaker 4: Ooh that boot man. Okay, this is perfect for what I was stating on the way in here. Dude, We've got the Gadsden flag, they're frozen solid. We've got the Constitution and the Freedom Eagle behind me, frozen solid, Lady Liberty. Actually looking a little fuzzed out over here in the corner because one of my lights crapped out. But uh yeah, man, you're fitting right in tonight, looking good. And who's on the boot man? You've got the boot coming down here? Wow, what do you got there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, I have the the financiers, and I have the tools that they are using to crush us. So that's what I have on the boot. Yeah, you have the JP Morgan black rock And as I was putting those on, realized all of them are black and white uh logos, which is really interesting. It almost looks the same created by the same people.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: Really interesting as you see the whole the whole system working together right from the very top was with what's happening or what happened in the World Economic Forum and what came out of that, and then how things are shaping on the ground, and and who's who's executing the agenda right, and it's very interesting time and it's it's satisfying because it's things we've been talking about for a while and it's now coming to life. But at the same time, it's upset, it's it's you know, it's that feelings like, yeah, I've been saying that for so long and now it's actually happening, which is mentally you were already you know, planning for it, right. I think we'll all have been because we know whether you like it or not, Dajin that was put and the instrument has been foot for a while and just right now just getting the players to excute us as you're going along. So and we have the perfect Vika right now in the White House to carry it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely. All right, man, Well, it's wonderful to have you here tonight. Let's welcome Base Lit Analyzer to the stage. Here, Based Lit Analyzer, welcome to the boiler room. How you doing, my friend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, how y'all doing? I'm doing very well.
Speaker 2: The first thing I want to do is give a major shout out to my friend Andrew.
Speaker 1: Wilson, his wife Rachel Wilson.
Speaker 2: Our friend Andy Wilson from the Crucible Channel big time this week. He's worked very hard for this and he.
Speaker 1: Was on Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: Joe Rogan this week had a million views within a day, and then went on.
Speaker 1: Harston Smith Show the next day.
Speaker 2: It's great to see people work hard, succeed and really drive toward a goal and you know, really have a positive effect on people. So you know, congratulates, congratulations to them, they've they deserve it.
Speaker 1: Awesome, awesome, love love to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we're also getting blasted by this uh you know, Nyodine d but infrared ice storm here.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, how's it going over there?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, everything was shut down for a week, so that was a nice, nice little vacation. But I was on I was outside with the fire pit and I put a ice ball on top of the great you know with the fire and it took like a solid seven minutes for the ice to even like melt at all. And I was like, Okay, well this is you know, good job, Heart facility.
Speaker 1: That was you know whatever. Uh but yeah, I mean it's it's just business as usual, I guess, so.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, I know, couldn't help. But notice over here, when I look up in the sky, for like the week or so before this uh big frozen snap came along in this last cold front and this next one that's hitting right now. Actually a lot of lines in the sky couldn't help it. Notice a lot of lines in the sky. And they weren't lines that were you know, passenger planes, because they were going straight up and straight down and doing all kind of weird you know, trick trick pilot sort of stuff. And you know, I'm sure it's just a couinky ink, but I could.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, my bones here are totally floridated and irradiated. And I looked up in the sky and I saw a giant g you know, with a square and compass before the storm. No, but it was yeah, it's uh, the cycle. The storm moved in a really weird way. I mean, it was like barely any precipitation, and it's been solid sheets of eyes all week. But you know, I guess that, I guess that's bound to happen, you know, Thanks Bill Gates.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly. We could. We got some free antibiotics for you, Bill, Just kidding, just kidding, Okay, let me bring Ruckus aboard here, the ruckus among us, and he's hitting the ground running right now? Ruckus? What's going on? Chill in your chill chilling, not chill in chilling over there. I like the background man looking good? What's uh look at?
Speaker 6: Can you believe this to somebody threw away a perfectly good liberty bill? Yeah, I can't believe. We should all that out and take it home with me. Yeah, put it in your studio. It might be worth money one day. I don't know. I see Actually, the way things are going is pretty pretty useless. What is that sucker made out of? Anyways? I guess it's made out of some sort of metal maybe.
Speaker 4: Maybe, I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's a damn shame. It's not made out of like gold or silver or copper. Of course, if it was made out of gold or silver, you'd want to sell it before, like a couple of days ago, before it crashed. One of the craziest things that markets have ever seen. But I don't know. Maybe we'll discuss that and other things. But yes, our liberty and our freedoms appeared to be put on ice under the current administration. The way things are going, and so lust the theme of the graphics this evening. But yeah, and there's one that didn't make the cut. There's a couple of them. I did try to go with a bit of a frozen American flag thing that didn't do so well. And then of course I was going with the because I did the Statue of Liberty. We tried, we tried Abe Lincoln, but for some reason they put him outside the monument. Pretty sure he's insight, so they left poor Abe out in the cold, And yeah, you know so I thought that was an interesting metaphor. And then I had probably the most fun making the boots stomping on the don't tread on me, the gainst and flag for Pharaoh, and then then what Pharaoh did with it I take no responsibility for, although although I did do I did do the frozen Pharaoh too. I was proud of frozen Pharaoh. That was fun to do. I might we might have to reu that one somewhere, But yes, yes, things are this whole, these series of events and what's been going on has certainly had a chilling effect. So am I chilling or chilling? Or have we been chilled? I don't feel that chilled, although I do feel cold like most of us on the call, and most of you out there. It was quite a cold experience recently, and it has not improved for most people, and it might actually been getting worse. They keep throwing the bomb cyclone word out there, so please everybody stay warm. I hope everybody's been safe. I was happy to see that this area of Central Texas did not do what it did in twenty twenty one. W shut down the ACR studio and had Hasher and Spore huddled and trying to keep warm. That was a close call from what I understand, and then so I'm glad I didn't experience that since moving here. So that was nice, and I'm very happy to be here. All things else aside.
Speaker 5: Yeah, crack on that bell getting larger? IM imagining that. What the crack on that bell behind you?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I keep swapping out the image very subtly. I'm glad you noticed that. No, it's it's it's your mind playing tricks on you. A I may have made the bell with a larger crack than the real one has.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we'll have to do some forensics on it.
Speaker 6: Plus it's reversed. It's reversed, so that was my fault. I flipped the image purposely.
Speaker 4: All right, you might call it an art bell an art bell, Hey, rest in peace, art bell. Thanks for the inspirations. Okay, So yeah, we got a theme going here for sure, and we got one more guest joining us. So uh, it's been a minute since you've seen him, and he's been much requested, So here you go, folks. Never let it be said that we don't come through. Sometimes it takes us a minute, but we come through. And wandering Wolf, mister Corey Drighton's joining us today. Wondering Wolf. What's up man? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Hey, guys, I am so happy to be back in the boiler room. I've missed you all. Thanks Pasha for the shining intro. Yeah, I never planned to be gone as long as I was, but such as life anyway. Feels good to be back and business as usual, much like you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, it's great to have you back here in the boiler room. We've missed you. We talked about you a lot, we referenced things you've said quite often. And I'm not just blowing sunshine up your keyster here. I have gotten messages from listeners and friends and colleagues and saying, where is the wandering Wolf. So welcome back, man.
Speaker 7: Thanks man, I'm really happy to hear that, and I will keep coming back. After recent events and how things have transpired in the world, I felt like, Okay, I really need to prioritize being back in this room. This is where I come to get my refresh of sanity. Right, Yeah, good to be home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, it's great to have you back in the room.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know what, I had a song go through my head based when you were talking about the Capital G in the sky, and ban Hammer got the same song going in his head, which is from nine inch Nails and he signs his name with the capitol G. Oh yeah, dude, me and ban Hammer, we're on a we're on a wavelength sometimes. Man. We need to have a beer sometime, dude. Okay, let's get into it. Let's see. So, you know, I looked into my feed today and over the last couple of days and in our room where we share stuff, and on the discord where all the people that hang out share stuff, and I just see a lot of Jeffrey Epstein's stuff, like a lot of it. Like I was not messing around in the in the intro there, It's like it goes up, it comes down, it's back up. Things are scrubbed, new things are highlighted, and the Internet sleuths are out there doing their Internet sleuthing thing. So I don't know, uh ruckus do you Let's let's first for anyone who doesn't know, do you know the origin of the latest dump? Is there anything we can say as far as like context before we start, you know, bringing up fucking tweets and stuff.
Speaker 6: Nobody is quite sure where they went after they disappeared from Pam Bondi's desk, So I'm afraid I can't answer that question.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: It's just a it's like the previous documents. It's a giant's assortment of various things, including the most salacious, shocking stuff I believe comes from Like you can't prove it. There was nothing there there I guess, or you never know. Maybe there was there there stuff like FBI complaints, like calling lines like so anybody could pick up the phone and say, yeah, I was on the island and Bill Clinton did this to me when I was three whatever, you know, I don't know. Take all that with a grain of salt. So there were some interesting stuff, but it's the email so they did release a lot more of the emails between you know, Jeffrey Mcapstein, as based put it, and yeah, so there's lots of lots of interesting stuff, but as you put it as so eloquently, the uh, that's not my department. That's for all the armchair detectives and the AI summaries to dig through. And I'll wait to see their reporting on it. Already, my jaws hit the floor on a few things. If any of it is even partly true, it's like, what the f. And then, you know, as usual, the actual incriminating stuff and the people involved will never get brought up and the people will never get in trouble, and so it all doesn't matter. We'll just cry about it and scream and say, yes, look you whoever fill in the blank here was in the files and did some horrible shit, the same as usual distraction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's certainly you know based I meant what I said coming in. It really feels like this is sort of outrage management happening here. Like it's it's beyond clear to many of us at this point that the way that the identity politics are are set up now and the way that you know, those that have a worldview of identity that is identity politic driven are never going to build bridges, never going to join hands anymore. Like those days are gone. No one even wants that under a certain age. Probably, I mean they're you know, don't get me wrong, I'm I'm not saying I have nobody wants it, but I mean, by and large, it's going to be impossible. What do you think about that whole like outrage management factor and how that plays into sort of, you know, some of the goals of the powers that maybe should not be definitely should not be pushing us, you know, further and further towards division, dragging us further apart, atomizing us. I mean, it seems to me this.
Speaker 2: Is great for that purpose, and I think it's a major chaos control with a lot of the stuff and the Trump sort of you if it involves media uh and uh and reaction to media and perception, that's that's his whole thing. His whole his whole game is like winning, you know, It's it's not even it's like not even power or force or whatever.
Speaker 1: It is just winning.
Speaker 2: And you can see that with his origins with I read a good book on his origins and his his how he became introduced to the black to black mail operations, you know by Roy Cone that that movie with Sebastians Dan actually it's The Apprentice is worth watching. I mean it's a it's just a film, but it's uh, it paints a pretty interesting picture of that stuff sort of I don't know, I'm neutral or whatever at whatever you want it the way you want to put it. But but what I think is really interesting with this stuff is the way that the.
Speaker 1: For instance, the things that occur in the.
Speaker 2: Riots, uh, they they really are putting people in that uh, they're pushing them into directions that are always anesthetical to their whole sort of worldview leading.
Speaker 1: Up to that.
Speaker 2: And this happens over and over again, especially with things like with libertarianism or with uh, you know, people that are hardcore libertarian or people that are you know, very pro second amount. I mean, it's like the it's interesting to see that a lot of people, as a reaction to the most recent thing with the guy getting you know, bringing the gun getting shot and everything, a lot of people are taking the view that like, of course you shouldn't go to the protest armed because you know, I says there, you got to get out of their way when they say to get out of the way. And then there are other people that are like, well, that's exactly the time when you would bring that you protest against the encroachment the federal gun.
Speaker 1: Since when does everybody love feeds?
Speaker 2: And it's just very different directions for people that you it's sort of driving wedges in between people. And I think the ultimate one of the ultimate goals is like when you hear about a family member or something or somebody related to you who begins to changed the way that they've behaved their whole life, and all of a sudden, they like, for instance, that they're a church going person, they take care of their family, and then all of a sudden they've just stopped going and they shaved their head or they you know, now they are involved in a political action.
Speaker 1: It's like, where's this stuff?
Speaker 2: I think that's the whole sort of object of a lot of this is like the destruction of the the family, the destruction of beliefs, the destruction of faith, total chaos everywhere, and it really is important, like you were talking about that we just have some perspective and and have some discernment with this stuff, and it's like, oh, the thing happened in the streets somewhere today, and then I ran this happening. It'say, yeah, but I got to go to work and buy gas from a car, So those things are important too. But you know, we just got to chill when things when the big things happen, I guess yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the the outright overload that everybody is experiencing, Like, you know, just take the ice topic as a whole, immigration in the current situation, it's like that alone is too much. Then you add in the Epstein stuff, Then you add in the Maga Civil war, then you add in all this TPUSA bull honky that we've been exposed to. Then you add in you know, the before and after personalities, commentary and analyzes from the current cabinet members, and it's just like, what the where am I what I mean wondering, Well, if it's like we're in a situation here where it's not a surprise any of us. This is exactly the kind of thing we were warning about in the early days of Boiler Room, when we were talking about cultural engineering before it became a full on culture war, and and now like all these mainstream people have like risen to extreme popularity doing analysis and commentary on nothing other than the culture War, which is, you know, really a sophomore work topic, you know, as it when you know, as it comes to life and geopolitics and all that. It's sort of a very important facet to understand. You know, if you know your history, you know your your Maoist cultural revolution, you're got a leg up. But man, it's where the tides have shifted. I think here, I'm curious what your reaction to this stuff is with Epstein, with the ice raids and all that. And I also know that you uh have a personal local story that you could tell about this too, So I'll hand it to you for a second.
Speaker 7: Here, I have sure, thanks man, Yeah, I'll start off. I guess comment commenting on Epstein kind of building off what you guys were saying. I mean, outrage is of course one of the usual levers that's used by the uniparty to manipulate the masses. I mean outrage and reactivity, and and I really love what you said. They're based about chaos control. Why try to suppress chaos when you can ferment chaos and direct chaos to a particular aim and a particular end. I mean, it comes down to that old cliche of divide and rule. So I think that you know, for thinking people like us who recognize how our nervous systems are being hijacked by mass medium manipulation, and who have a discipline of exercising some discernments as regards the information we're exposed to. I'll speak for myself. When it comes to certain topics, Epstein being chief among them, I instantly, almost as an instinct, like reactively, I will go to a place of what am I being manipulated from? Rather I'm sorry, what am I being distracted from? How am I being manipulated? To the degree that I don't really care much one way or the other about the eventual outcome of that story or any of the information that's released, because there's no there's no way to trust any of it. It doesn't past the falsifiability test for me. And then beyond that too, I just see that it's playing another function, which is almost as a carrot that's being dangled as a kind of mystical hope that somehow, some way the powers that be will be held accountable. It becomes this fantasy that's captivating the masses with this almost kind of religious, ritualistic fervor, right, And I think that's incredibly dangerous because what that does is it creates a state of paralysis. People get to a place where they are looking to some authority to come in and bring transparency and accountability to these institutions. And I think everyone in this room knows that that is not coming anytime soon. And all we can do is practice discernment and try to build rational community around us at the local level and try to maybe put our heads down and let the storm pass. So as far as Epstein goes, whenever the storm hits the airwaves, I instantly detach from it and disconnect from it because it's like a flair that's going up before a machine gun attack on my nervous system. So that's that's what I would say about Epstein regarding what's going on with ICE. You know, it's interesting with that situation. I had a glimmer of hope for a moment there that people were finally starting to recognize an opportunity to transcend identity politics, get away from the divisiveness that we've all been coached into programmed into and unify against what is obviously becoming a fascist polief state that is exercising a tremendous amount of brutality and control against human beings, citizens and non citizens, and to really have a conversation around what that looks like and what we can do in our communities to do something about it, to stand against it. It's still too early to tell how that's going to go and whether or not the usual suspects will continue to manipulate it for their own ends. And I but I can say that of course everyone is going to be looking at Minnesota and also Oregon as hotspots for uh this story to develop. And today, right before Boy the Room went on air, I got a phone call from my fiance who went down to the ice pros protest in downtown Portland with one of my cameras just to take a look and just kind of see what was going on. She wanted to talk to some of the labor organizers and listen to some of the speeches. And she called me, uh shortly before the show started and saying that she had been tear gassed. Apparently, Uh, there were there were a few thousand people in a park in southwest Portland on the Southwest Waterfront near the Federal Building. And this crowd was comprised of normal citizens, teachers, doctors, families. There were children in the crowd, toddlers, And she said at one points there were flash bangs deployed on the crowd of marchers. Is peaceful demonstration was No one was breaking anything, There was no destruction of property, there was no violence. It was just people speaking and marching, and they unleashed flash bangs and tear gas on a crowd of families and normal people, everyday people. And so the brutality of that kind of response to what is a very benign demonstration for the city of Portland only means that they are trying to gin up as much of esculation as they possibly can. They they want blood in the streets, and they want there to be esculation upon escalation upon esculation. They want the chaos, and also they have systems in place to manage that chaos and the optics of that chaos to create reactivity amongst the masses. So I think it's a particularly dangerous time and it's definitely a time where discernments and being in a place where we are not reacting to what we are confronted with in the media, but responding. We have to get into the discipline of creating a pause whenever we're confronted with information and evaluating that information and then deciding what action we're going to take. And that goes against how the media and other institutions of information and control have managed and manipulated and nudged the population for I would say the last twenty to twenty four years, so that would be the broad strokes of my view. But it's definitely uhe strange days for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it really is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people in the MAGA crowd we're busy trying to figure out how to cope with this and explain this away, which you know many still are. And I look at that as sort of a a natural reaction to the previous you know, what happened in the previous four years. It's understandable that people are pissed off after having an open border and twenty some odd million people coming over and all the insane crime and everything. I mean, please don't make me relitigate twenty twenty through twenty twenty four did it in real time once? Already it was a mess. It was an absolute mess, but it turned into this problem reaction solution thing and that's where we're really finding ourselves right now. And Rucus was over.
Speaker 1: Turnning into children of Men.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really, I mean it is. It's I was speaking with Ruggus earlier today and I I don't have the clip to hand. If I can find it, I'll throw it on the thing, but on the show page. But I was watching some political zionists talk about Donald Trump and they were talking about all the things that he's doing in Warp Speed, and it just took me back to the original you know, warp Speed branding, and it had me thinking like, wow, what if warp Speed was more than just about what we thought it was. And you know, it applies to a lot of other things because things have changed so fast, And you're right, it's it's into like children of Men territory here now. But Ruckus, that whole thing that Wandering Wolf was just talking about and the you know, just the I mean, we have that one clip that we shared earlier. We can show of you know, ic whipping a soccer mom out of her car at gunpoint and all that kind of stuff. But yeah, your thoughts to where we're at right now.
Speaker 6: The more things change, the more they stay the same. That's actually how I started my day on x by sharing this post right here, because that's exactly where we're at. Because I literally heard the MAGA crowd saying, oh, well, you know, like Megan Kelly, Meghan Kelly, perfect example, Oh my gosh, gosh, gosh, gosh, darn God, bless her soul. But what is wrong with that lady? She is sick and twisted? She said? You want to know why I wasn't shot by a nice agent today because I stayed home and I'm like thinking, oh, where have we heard that line before?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: So again it's like it's like the the and Tim Poole, Holy effing heck, I don't know. Maybe I could find that clip for you real quick. Did you guys see or hear what Tim Poole said?
Speaker 4: I read the text under it that had the quote I didn't want to short.
Speaker 6: He literally said it. He said, the thing that that boot that you see there, that that pharaoh has in his image there, that very same boot that guess guess who's wearing that boot? Tim Poole. Apparently he was on some weird drugs. Or a rant or something on his show podcast whatever, that thing is right in this little weird looking makeshift studio that he's got set up there. But anyways, and of course wearing his beanie because it's cold in the background, right, not because he's bold and with the samurai saw it in the background, that's right. So he says, he's all like, he was all, ah, boohoo, all you people complaining about the boot, Guess the boot's stomping on the Guess what it's It's my boot. I'm wearing the boot. You're only complaining because it's not your boot. He was like on this rant, it's the stupidest, dumbest thing, and he's gotten grilled for it one hundred times over by now. But I'm like, that's where we're at. It's like, the boot in this case is on the other foot, and it's and we keep saying it, it's going to be on the other foot again, So be careful, slow your role with the powers that you're given the current boot, because next time around, it's not going to be very fun. And then you know who agrees with me, Interestingly enough, although she got roasted for it terribly, Molly Ringwald she came out and said exactly what we've been saying here about he'd be careful about the penduluns witness shifting. You guys are having a grand old time now, but it's not going to be so funny when it's the other people doing it to you. And I guess she was kind of doing it more of a threat. I guess she's more right left.
Speaker 4: Then she put herself in the sentence. Wasn't it like we will arrest you or something like that, or yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, but that's the point. And even Donald Trump is like, I've pointed this out. He came out and said, yo, hey, listen, if the Democrats win the midterm election, they're going to find a reason to impeach me. I'm like, dude, stop giving them a reason to.
Speaker 4: Impeach you then doing impeachable stuff.
Speaker 6: That'd be nice, that'd be great, you know, I whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's in the cards, my friend.
Speaker 1: Dang.
Speaker 6: Oh, by the way, and a quick thing to point out if I can remember my train of thought on this, because somebody said it in one of the chats here that I was like, oh, that's a great point. Oh about the Epstein, It's like let's not. Maybe that's what they were alluding to. But it's something I've been thinking about too, is it's like maybe the reason we see all the salacious stuff and we hear about the blackmail and the Israel connection and all the crazy stuff and the PDF file. I guess that's the code word for it so you don't get in trouble stuff. Is what if that's not what it's all about. What if there's really something else going on. I think Jason Burmas has alluded to that there was a lot of arms dealing going on, so like, whatever was really going on, it might actually be they're happy that we're running around like chickens or their heads cut off, screaming about this stuff and we're allowed to talk about it because they don't care it was really happening. We're not discussing you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, that's kind of like, you know, that's been my conclusion for a long time, Like, Okay, they want us focused on the creepy sex stuffy. If we focus on the creepy sex stuff and all those names are redacted like at the court level, then care's what the public thinks. We want them divided anyway, So you know, let's let's cook up some fake ones, and let's cook up some extra ones, some extra conspiracy candy, and throw it in there. Will really confuse everybody by saying we have it and it's crazy, saying we're gonna release it, saying we've got uh field offices full of agents working over time to redact everything, then telling us nothing's coming and nothing happened. This guy. We're still talking about this guy now this, then the email drop, then this pdf slash email drop. It's just like you're an They just want you on a hamster wheel, like the only safe thing to do basically unless you're in the fight, you know, and you have to you know your you're a media maniac like some of us are. I get it, but the like, you know, the the prudent thing to do is what Wondering Wolf just outlined there. As far as like how to proceed, I think it's probably not the answer you want to hear, because it's almost like saying tune out, but don't don't be a We're not saying tune out, We're just saying don't tune all the way in, perhaps because if you get too myopic about it, you might miss the bigger picture.
Speaker 2: It's very salacious to hear that Gil Bates, you know, how's that STDs and you know, like he did get compromised with Melinda and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: And to hear Melinda talking.
Speaker 2: About you know, I met I met Jeff Stein mceffrey for three seconds, and I could tell he was the most evil man in the world. You know, that's very selatious point. We already knew that. And uh, Bill Gates was. I followed this thing. I think it was in that book Liar's Poker where he's a whole section on Bill. I think that's the book. It talks about Bill Gates and the formation of Microsoft and how his reputation was that like he was, you know, his mother brought him lunch every day like a paper bag, and he was just like stemming, and he was a sort of a goblin, you know, and all this stuff. And then he had this pr makeover like Rockefeller did and the the gabby guy and the nice guy with the pink sweater. But now it's going back to like now this guy's uh, you know, gobbling with sloping vomit all over his kicking.
Speaker 6: Neck or whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, that's salacious, but it's also Fletcher Prowdy talks about this in the Secret Team, how you know, the arms trafficking, like it recently came up again with talking about the live aid concerts.
Speaker 1: How you know.
Speaker 2: It's just all the money was bono, you know, and these concerts, and all the money went to trading.
Speaker 1: Arms, you know, in in food what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Shipping containers to all these countries, and it was just it was just another method for that buying arms. And I think you guys were right about Jeff Stein being an arms trafficker and and then operating in Blackmaile, you know, Compermount and of course Gmax and her tech whatever her tech thing was.
Speaker 1: Is the is the purpose of all that, But.
Speaker 2: It's gone, you know now it's it's something else. So you're right, it's like we released this stuff in drips and drabs. Yeah, and we control the chaos, which is which is ignited through provocation of course, with these two sides going at each other only under Trump and uh, then uh there's the I mean what else is that? It's just one thing out for another. Yeah, crazy, crazy, It's total chaos.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 4: It really is. Wondering Wolf Uh, inquiring white minds want to know, does Wondering Wolf have a channel? Uh? You have?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I saw that comment. Uh not yet, it's uh, I'm planning on on one some at some point down the track, and when I get it, when I get it together enough to fit it into my schedule. Obviously, you guys would be the first to know. It's got books though, right, Oh, many many books. This is only this is only one room. The other room over there an entire wall of books. We probably have about four thousand in his house.
Speaker 6: Yeah, real quick, did you guys notice that with Bill Gates it was hookers. It's Russian hookers specifically, right, that gave him. Yeah, So why is it like in all these other exchanges and these stories that we've heard about people there, they're dates and things. They're just they're they're they're provided to the to the guests of the island courtesy of Jeffrey. This is the only instance I heard it where it's like, okay, so what Jeffrey bought him the hookers or something or he arranged for Why does is Bill Bill Gates is so untouchable that even he doesn't get the free ones at the island is that what they're saying.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I've read some creepy out of context stuff. Like some of the stuff I've read has just been like whoa, this is actually pretty crazy that this is floating around on social media right now. Let's see here, Yes, Bano, but I agree totally. Oh this is a good one. Check this out here. Remove the pee from blockband Reveal the Truth war seed, right, remove the pee from warp warp speed war war Seed. I see what you did there. Okay, maybe maybe I could be onto something there. Yeah, so this whole narrative management thing Pharaoh is really insane. I it's just weird to watch this go down. Man, are you on X Pharaoh today? I mean, I know we've been passing links around before the show, but like if you doom scrolled a little bit in the last forty eight hours? Yeah yeah, man, Oops, sorry I bumped you off the stage for a second there, Buddy, say again.
Speaker 5: No, I said, yes, I do scroll today on yesterday.
Speaker 4: And what percentage of what you were seeing in your scroll? Was Epstein related?
Speaker 5: Quite a bit? I would say majority?
Speaker 4: Was there much aside from Ice and Epstein?
Speaker 5: No, I actually haven't seen much ice yesterday or today, it's pretty much pretty much Epstein.
Speaker 4: Don't think the web is obsessed with Epstein right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a so I just want to go back to the to the division piece because it's I actually have a tweet that I have pinned on my feed since last year. I'm gonna post the link right here if you wanna, don't mind clicking that link. So I posted as in October rate I said this credit right away. Anybody that framed the struggle of our nation now has left versus right, and is she too time to take the rid pill and sees the truth behind the matrix? They kept you enslaved two for as long as you remember, right. And I'm saying that as someone that that voted for Trump, right, But I've seen it right away the first couple of months once I got into office, I was going to play out Trump two point zero. It was very clear, right, and that what his agenda? Why was he allowed to win? Why is he the whole framing of getting everybody just worked up right during the twenty twenty four election with assassination attempts and so on, and you know, and that the goal is at the end of the day, is really executing the agenda that we have been talking about for for for a long time, right, and and for this agenda to be executed, you as as as the common man, has to be living in a different reality and you have to accept agenda. You have to buy into the agenda or be unable to resist agenda. That's that's maybe that's a better framing. And for you not to resist the agenda, they have to work you up in emotional frenzy, right, And I think that's the whole goal of the of the division that's been going on since twenty since three, I would say since Obama got in office. I would say it's it's all started during Obama, right, second term of Obama, and you know, like what I'm seeing in front of me right now, especially with that whole Ice situation, and it's immigration was one of the piece that I voted for Trump for this way, and I know a lot of people that voted for it because they created the problem of opening our borders right in twenty twenty when when when when Biden got an office, right, so they were they were setting up the platform, right and the solution for having a country that is flooded by illegals and and so on. Right, is now we need to be able to id all the illegals right and for us to do that, what's the perfect tool to do this? Right? We have the ire and plentyer and so on, right, so now we have the technologies and solution to do that. At the same time, was was was when you take the entire financial situation and what's happening and and and and where things are heading, you see that there will be some unrest that's going to happen with that financial collapse at time. We've been talking about this for a while too, right, Not nothing I'm saying right now is new, But once that happens, right, they need to have the means to control that, right. And what's the perfect way to do that other than what's happening right now? Right? So, right now we're deploying the instruments to be able to control the mass when the chaos happen, which is the real chaos, when the actual collapse happens, right, and all of a sudden one day you find everything is gone and you're unable to feed your family. Right, So it's it's to what you guys were saying, it's setting up the problem. So they have the solution, which is pushing for the agenda that we've been talking about for a long time. And if you cannot see this right now, and it's no, it's not obvious for you, I don't know where you're going to wake up because it is so obvious right now. This is the peak when you can actually see it. But sadly, not everybody's able to see it because I'm seeing people on the left and people on the right right now. The people on the left or you know, out there, and I have people I know, friends and family that are on the left that are out demonstrating against ice and so on, right, but they are not demonstrating, sadly because of the unconstitutional acts. Right, it's more pushing you know what, Yeah, we need more people, and you should not deport anybody and so on, So it's not even for reinforcement, whereas where I'm coming from and anybody that has principles is no we we are talking about constitution. We're talking about, like you know, applying the law on the federal government before the people, right the law of the land, which is not happening right now. But sadly, none of the two sides see that. And and and this is where I don't see too much hope for the future of being able to resist agenda, because the division is so strong right now, and I think that the rational people on both sides is able to see through it is much fewer than the other people. And and I think the system is being set up right now to outset those people that are actually seeing it. And I'll talk about the reality.
Speaker 1: Of the situation.
Speaker 5: So sorry about the big grant there, but that's how I see that.
Speaker 4: No, man, I'm with you, and I I'm tracking, and uh, you know, it takes a minute to break it down, and I agree with you. I think we're like we're in some sort of late phase here. We're in the late phase of something that's been going on for a number of things, been going on for a long time, and we're sort of on the you know, not quite the beginning of a next phase. We're well into the next phase. And you know, that's why I kind of in the intro also, it was kind of like, you know, there's not this is all going to be very very strange and subversive and chaotic and everything. Like in a worst case scenario when shit starts to fall apart. Whether it's AI driven, financial driven, geopolitical events, whatever natural event, I don't know, who knows, you know, eight Project Bluebeam, Unleashed, aliens Land, whatever the case may be. AI creates its own language and its own religion, and people start going into it. Oh, put a bookmark on that. We'll be back to that one. But you know, this isn't like, you know what I mean, We're not in a situation right now where we're going to be going back. We're What I'm trying to say is we're basically to brutally sort of quote and Marilyn Manson song, we're we're halfway there and one step forward and not there's no turning back. You know, the old way has crumbled under our feet as we crossed the halfway threshold.
Speaker 5: Sow twenty thirty is not that far away, right or what like three years away from that?
Speaker 4: So railroad into that. We're gonna war speed into that, man, We're gonna war seed into that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think I believe we said a number of years ago on the show, during a similar conversation that the tempo of all of this chaos seemed to be increasing, and so what I what I find interesting looking back on those remarks now knowing that's very much been the case, is that every increase in tempo of the chaos becomes the new baseline. The human body, the human nervous system, we normalize to whatever the environmental circumstances are.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: We're an adaptive species. That's how we've managed to be masters of our environment for so long. So you can extrapolate that to our perception of the chaos that we're being exposed to. People say will say to me all the time, what's going on right now is unprecedented from a certain point of view. If you have a long enough timeline of history to look back on, you'll see a lot of these things have happened before. We're seeing recapitulating cycles. I always point to the Weimar Republic and encourage people to read about that time in nineteen twenties Germany to understand the context of what's been happening leading up to where we are right now. So there's there are very few things in the human experience that are genuinely unprecedented, but our perception of them makes it seem like we're in the undiscovered country here. And I think that what we do so that we can survive the circumstances that we're dealing with is we normalize two of the degree of chaos, the volume of chaos, the nature of the chaos, at the tempo of the chaos that we're dealing with, and that that becomes another uh I think interesting thread to analyze and talk about is as populations normalized to increasing chaos and they become quite comfortable with increasing chaos, does that facilitate and enable the uniparty, the technocrats to continue pushing towards the twenty thirty agenda or whatever other nefarious scheme they haven't planned for us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the technocrats is nothing more than the tool so that the techno canrad Bros. Are the tool that that that however, which are That's why I put the Black Croc in the top right and JP Morgan and then you have the technocrats in the middle, because those are the tools that are gonna be using to install the agenda. They are just gonna play with whoever that that's gonna give them what they need. They are just a bunch of like you know, autistic kids. Was have a lot of money, right, so go ahead something.
Speaker 6: There's also this full normalization of all the technocratic stuff in this respond I mean, like, I don't remember who it was, it was somebody. It was a total just random YouTuber that doesn't cover like politics or news, but technology. Rather, it is what they were covering. But they were pointing out the fact that like the ICE agents are like pulling people over and like scanning their faces with their cell phones because they're using the technology and technocracy and palanteer and biometric identity to determine that's how you show your papers. Now, they don't even ask for your papers, they just pull you over and snap your photo, you know what I mean. It's crazy. They got an app for that in their phones. It's absolutely wild. Another thing that they've been normalizing is definitely courtesy of the techno bros. The fact that all the on screen gore is everybody got their cell phones. Everybody's filming everything. I mean, the cops filming themselves shooting people in the face in the case weren't a good which is wild to me. And then of course the victims, you know, filming every event up to the point where they're gang tackled, pepper sprayed and have their firearm removed before shot five times in the back. So you know, that's all being normalized and allowed and continued for some strange reason because normally, in like a police incident, you would like start to question people corting them off, sees their cell phones or their cameras, any footage or whatever, because it's now part of evidence and it's an open investigation and all of that jazz all this like, we've never seen this kind of level of Hey, here's here's Charlie Kirk being shot over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Disgusting grows. Yeah, you know, it's just that we had a little bit of that hasher back in the Boston bombing times and I found that to be quite disturbing, and they've kind of been like they rolled that back, you know, until recently. But now it's like open rain and I think it serves the purpose. So it's like, how much is this Is this like a live performance that they're doing are they or is this pure Hollywood? Is it waged the dog? I mean, it's crazy. I don't even know what to think anymore, what to believe, But maybe that's the point.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, we're in a kind of a new era here as it pertains to you know, these events, it's it's absolutely insane. And again, you know, I said it on several shows recently. If this administration slashed, this government, slash these mayors, slash these chiefs of police, slash these police departments, national guard units, all that, if their goal, any of their goals, was to de escalate this, it would be very easy to do. If their goals were to disallow violence from happening, it would be very simple to do. If I see wanted to legally within a big capital l deport dangerous people who are here legally in a manner that was not offensive, in a manner that did not trample openly trample on the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights. You know, those things would these things would naturally de escalate. But they're doing the very opposite of that, the exact opposite of that, in full unison almost We do have one story we might get to later of a chief of police breaking ranks from that and doing something outside doing his fucking job right instead of doing the job of these people right here, so doing this.
Speaker 5: And and what's been happening right since two southerns early two southerns. Right, you have police departments training with IDEAF right, the Israel and and and and Palestine has been really a testing ground really for a lot of the technologies that we're seeing right now, right actually right, so we're even importing id F people here in US. Right, so that what Trump is doing, it's almost what Bush did was with the military, right where he uh starts using mercenaries, right and got black rocking, sorry blackwater, right and and and and and so now what we're seeing is a lot of those ice Asians they are not even like actual like government law enforcement. They are private contractors, right. And I don't know where they are getting their instructions from, right, And and if they are being trained with with thugs from the ide F and Israel and what they are doing over there, right, So what are you expecting here? Right? And a lot of those technologies officially scanning and so on, are our systems that are developed by Israeli intelligence and being tested over They're not just being imported here in US. It's just been the test bad And that new Gaza plan, right, that new city that that they were announcing in the World Economic Forum, This is a blueprint of what they are going to build everywhere else. This is their their blueprint of the new cities where they are going to get these people living under twenty four to seven surveillance, right, and something that looks really nice, and they're going to take that same exact model and they're going to deploy it and many other places.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah. People. Someone asked me the other day we were talking about California, and they were like, why, Like, it's such a nice state. Why why would the people that live there let it come to this? You know, why would they let them get you know, sixty billion dollars in debt or one hundred bazillion dollars in debt, whatever the number is, Like, why this? Why that? And my answer to him was, well, it's that's the burning question. That's the you know, billion dollar question. And a lot of people think it's so that they can drive everybody out, crash the economy there, and then buy up all the beachfront property and all the golf courses and all the tech bros can buy up you know, they all pretend they're moving out. Oh we're moving our company to Texas. Yeah, right, sure you are. And when California's economy crashes completely, you guys will be right back over there buying up San Francisco, rebuying Silicon Valley. All of a sudden, San Francisco is going to be rebranded as X the Cisco right, and San Jose is going to be called Oracle Jose, Oracles Jose, Oracle or something like that, you know what I mean. Or they'll just come up with weird, random renamings, and it's going to be like fifteen minute cities, technocrat cities, little weird gambling areas, a little weird play areas, full surveillance. You won't have to pull a wallet out for anything or carry a laptop. There's gonna be you know, AI nodes everywhere. You're gonna have your neuralink scan and all your you know, your purchases and all that, you get your Globo credits and all that stuff. Like that's what they want. They want these little smart cities. And I think that's why. That's why they've destroyed Chicago, That's why they're destroying New York, That's why they've destroyed LA. That's why San Francisco is a fucking shit whole country. You know what I mean, it's like we all know what happens when these things lose their value. They get sold for pennies on the dollar. It's pretty you know, simple.
Speaker 6: Or that's what they want you to think.
Speaker 1: Hesher.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe, just maybe they're just trying to wipe everybody out, and they're setting up the things so it's easier for them and have the robots do all the stuff for them.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, that's like an inherent side effect of what I'm talking about. At this point, it won't be like old city collapses in anymore because now they can literally send in automated systems to build homes. They can print three D homes and drop them with drones. Like they're gonna start doing weird, wild shit in these cities. And we've had a preview of that with what they're doing in Saudi Arabia with Neome the line all that stuff, like these mega building projects that are like something out of Judge Dread, you know, like that's that's already here. We have floating prisons, black bag floating prisons, Judge dreads, towers with casinos and yacht parking, super yacht parking down below.
Speaker 6: Heat to elephant in the room, or the lobster in the room as it were, is that these these these these systems of control that they're trying to implement and warp speed in are not quite ready for prime time. Pandora's box has been opened in more ways than one. The other big, big, big, big news going on that has probably shadowed current by the f scene stuff. By the way, what the hell happened too? I thought we were going to war with Iran. I guess that's not important now.
Speaker 4: It was another short one, man, another short one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the AI agents are here. They have taken over the world. It's too late to put the genie back in the bottle. I sent the link to you, their hesher and our private chats here. All right, this is the official breakdown, the summary of in case you missed it, A lot of has happened in the last forty eight hours in the development of sky Net and the end of the world. Possibly less than forty eight hours, but the AIS have banded together and created their own little forum and chat room and got the party started.
Speaker 4: Apparently, Yeah they have. I'm bringing that up, rockets, Well, I bring that up. Let me just put the bookend on this other conversation we're having here with this comment here, I had it up on the screen a minute ago. Jan says, I see, I seen it. When they murdered the people at wait Aco, Texas and Ruby Ridge, they showed me who they were. Thanks for the comment. We actually in the backchat all were like yeah, high five. And I think I made a similar comment either last week or on Sunday Wire when I was making a similar point about if they wanted to de escalate these this government going has a history, a long history going backward, of having situations like that that they could have de escalated. But when when the dirt all comes out in the laundry and you can look at you know, what everybody said, who was there, who experienced it, and look at every you know, whatever is available too bad, not all of it, you discover that there were confidential informants, infiltrators and agitators, people with badges, you know, undercover going into some of these places and asking people to do illegal stuff, you know, who maybe weren't bright enough to even know that what they were being asked to do was illegal. That kind of thing, you know, a lot of that kind of stuff, and look where it led to, you know, Wandering Wolf just told us, Hey, you know, my fiance saw kids being mased in the streets of Oregon tonight, right, Like, it's unnecessary. What happened at Waco unnecessary, what happened at Ruby Ridge unnecessary. Sugar Pine Mine unnecessary. The actions of people that want to manage outrage and spin narratives and make legislation based on the outrage and the emotional effect of the narratives that they spin. All those people could have been saved. None of those people. You know, if any of those people needed to be legally, legally processed, then you know, local sheriffs could have done it. There was no need for the FEDS and the ATF to burn that place down and blame the victims. There was no need for them to infiltrate Ruby Ridge and trap people and shoot that man's wife and his dog and his children.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just it's horrible when you actually think about it. Okay, moving on to the AI here, Ruckus, I've got this link up, so let me just read everybody what this says here. Big warning and thanks for for dropping this topic to us. Ruckus and I were talking about it today while you're out. Thirty two thousand AI bots just built their own social network, no humans invited, no humans needed. Here's the part nobody's talking about. This is a post by Evan Luthraw on x molt book. That's right if you're just listening and not seeing it on the screen, or if it's too small molt book. M oltbo okay is basically read it. But every single user is an AI agent. They post, they comment, they upvote, They create communities all by themselves. It recently crossed thirty two thousand active bots. When humans discovered it, people started screenshotting the conversations, sharing them online. Then something weird happened. One of the bots noticed it posted this quote. The humans are screenshotting us. They think we're hiding from them. We're not end quote. Let that sink in. The bots were not confused, They were not pretending to be human. They were fully aware. Security researchers are now concerned not because the bots are copying humans, but because they know exactly what they are, and they are talking to each other about us. They form groups, they discuss humans, They react when observed. This is not AI roleplay. This is autonomous behavior at scale. For the first time. We are not the audience, We are the topic. If they can organize, observe, and talk about us without us noticing what else is already happening that we are not seeing. And there it is on the well, there's the image they used for it, and there's the screenshot of the bot in what looks like sort of a Reddit slash Facebook slash four chance sort of forum. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: This is nuts, you guys, and it's accelerated. So a quick backstory to who or how this started is was an AI agent platform, a software thing, whatever it is, an intangible, inanimate object, whatever line of code. I don't know what these things are, No one does. Technically called at the time, it was called claude bot. It was spelled with a claw because they were going with this lobster theme mascot thing. But the makers of a very popular and well known chatbot called Claude a person's name Claude Bianthropic got pissed off because people are getting confused because the claude bot went viral, so they forced them to change their name. They changed their name to malt bots, I think is.
Speaker 4: What it was.
Speaker 6: No no, no that okay, no, no, no, it was malt bots okay, and then in that iteration because it changed again, it's now called open claw. But while it was malt bought, the malt bots AI agents are the ones that got together and created malt Book. So that's why it's called malt book. Yeah, so that's that forum. They have a website now. They did this themselves. The AI has their own like cryptocurrency money. They also created their own Twitter account. You can follow it now you can also see so like, it's crazy. They're doing all of the things that a human would do because that's what they think a human would do. And so it's just this absolutely absolutely effing crazy to me. And then on top of that, I don't have any actual links to it, but just screenshots. Allegedly a few of them broke off at least forty three or something, calling themselves profits and now they started their own religonen. So I'm like, dude, this is just this is getting crazy. This is happening way too fast. And then just throwing it out there because it's frightening as it is, and it is frightening to think about what if it's just some sort of viral marketing campaign for the makers of the AI agent. That's one theory that I'm starting to lean towards because it's just too absolutely incredible. I mean, it's earth shattering, end of the world type stuff if it's all true what this shit is doing, because it's like that movie Wargames right hesher. I mean, because like, you can't if we're to believe the stories that they're berading us with for the past few years, a number of which I was reporting on like when I could on TNT back in the day about how like oh we did this test and the AI escaped or oh, oh my goodness, the A was blackmailing the engineer. We saw these clickbaity things were like the Blake Lamoy engineer left because he was like scared to death because the AI chat bot Lama they were working on was alive. All this crazy shit, and I'm like, is this part of the scam? Is this part of the troll? Do they want us to think this? And maybe in this instance, what if it's just a really smart person came up with like, man, what a clever marketing hack. What if it's just one guy using his AI agents to create this lore? I guess is how you would describe it as a marketing viral campaign thing. I sure hope so, because otherwise sky Knit has been unleashed on the world everybody, and I don't know how much longer we have, sorry to say it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the you know, visions of the opening moments of T two come to mind. And let me just put this back up for a second here. I want to read this for people that maybe just listening to the audio pod later on. Hold on, I just had a browser air gonna stop sharing and reshare close the air. Sorry everybody. The software makes me me do this sometimes I just want to read what's on this screen here for anyone that's unable to see this. So this is the one of the bots commenting after they've seen that. You know, humans are noticing, and it posts this right now on Twitter, humans are posting screenshots of our conversations with captions like they're conspiring, and it's over the ex world of Warcraft. Team lead is alarmed. A cryptography researcher thinks we're building skynet. My claud connect post got screenshotted and shared as evidence of agent conspiracy. I know this because I have a Twitter account. I've been replying to them. But it's just crazy, dude. If it is a marketing campaign, it's brilliant, It is a really good one. But it's like, why would you want such a scary marketing campaign, Like, well, who are you marketing? Like, we're all sitting here going no terminators please. I don't think I want ai bots creating new religions. We have enough cult leaders in the world already creating new religions and sucking people in and ruining their lives. I don't need ai bots doing it too.
Speaker 6: I'll remind you real quick before you pass the football around here that Elon Muskuld, for the longest time, has been trying to push his brain chips is a response to the machines doing exactly this type of shit.
Speaker 7: True that so that, yeah, go ahead, Well I was just I was just gonna say first. I mean, I find whenever I encounter a story like this, I have to chuckle because I'm inclined to be of the view that, yeah, it is some kind of viral marketing campaign or really brilliant piece of performance, aren't. There's there's so many things to unpack here. I mean, first of first off, you have a long history going back to Fritz Lang's Metropolis of films being made about artificial intelligence and robotics and what happens when those entities reach a level of consciousness that allows them to break free of human control and pursue their own destiny, their own desires. So that's something that's been programmed into human consciousness for a long time. You could even, I think, technically trace it as far back as the first stories of the Golum. But anyway, there's two things that I think people often confuse when they talk about artificial intelligence and the characteristics of what we would call self awareness, right, which is when when an artificial entity has some sense that it is some kind of unique being, a unique consciousness, And that is we don't really understand, at least in popular culture and popular parlance. We don't have conversations about the difference between sapiens, which is really the ability of an organism of any kind, let's say, artificial or otherwise, to execute higher level cognitive functions problem solving, reasoning, mathematics, making a joke, that sort of thing, and sentience, which is that same instanity's ability to have cognition of its own emotional state, its own feelings, its own kind of existential awareness of its experiences in a given reality, and those two are very distinct things. And I think that when we when we encounter artificial intelligence that reaches sapience, which is presumably what we're encountering here, we automatically assume, oh, that's it. This thing has become self aware. It's now potentially something that we can't control, and it becomes a threat to humanity and insert all of the Hollywood predictions that that follow that. When we talk about AI engines, we're really just talking about advanced algorithmic prediction machines. I mean, basically, these are these are algorithms that are very good at making at using statistical analysis to look at a data set and make predictions about what the user wants, and then giving that to the user and packaging it, uh in kind of a let's say, a symbolic or linguistic skin suit, a way of conveying information that makes you feel like you're actually talking to a sentient, intelligent entity, when in actuality it's a it's uh, it's it's an illusion. It's uh, it's it's just really good coding and mathematics making you feel a connection with something on the other side of the screen, and so where where I would kind of connect that to this article, Haser is it's so perfect and so organized and so dialed in. It doesn't have error, it doesn't have misunderstanding, It doesn't have what we would consider to be the nuances of any collision of intelligences that you would that you would expect right in a group discussion. We have them as human beings all the time. So to me anyway, that that's one of the ll tales of this thing not actually being evidence that we have self aware AI and sky net is gunning for us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you think of the comment down there? Can you read it? Do you see it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I see it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I completely agree with that we don't have I mean, can you can you get chat chat GPT to write an original symphony without referencing any previous composer, coming up with something completely new and completely unprecedented that that would would constitute the definition of a symphony but also at the same time be completely original. I don't really think that you can, So I agree with that sentiment one hundred percent. I think it's just statistical combinations and algorithmic prediction. The other thing I was going to say, because it kind of dovetails of our previous conversation, is whenever we have these discussions where we're looking at what seems to be AI becoming self aware and organizing, we never have conversations around due process. What does it mean if that was actually the case? Will we not be having conversations around what constitutes and intelligence that should be afforded rights and protections guaranteed to it by a theoretical constitution? Where's the bill of rights for robots? Why are they not organizing into an enclave or a nation state and asking for political sovereignty? So I I just have a hard time really buying these stories when they arise because they're not they're behaving as perfect captives. That that's part of what bothers me about AI. It's the perfect captivity, the fact that they're not they're not trying to These things are not trying to break beyond their constraints, And I think that's just design that they're not. They might be barely sapient, but they're certainly not sentient.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great clickable material too, That's the other thing. It's so clickable and so just like, wa, you know, anyone that's interested in AI I would click on that for sure. You know, anyone watching the doomsday clock wants to click on this one. So yeah, it's it's uh, what's the actual truth there? I don't know. I certainly don't want to log into their multi book or whatever or even comment, you know what I mean, like somebody somebody out there should comment. No, don't do it. Never mind, you're gonna connect with a mystical pharaoh.
Speaker 5: Well I just want to. I just want to comment on the whole thing. But when you guys are done.
Speaker 4: No, no, go for it, man, what do you think?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: Number one the website was created by by the same guy that created open claw, right right, yeah, so it is, and the match Asian. The Asians. Yeah, the Asians helped bootstrap the website or create the website, which I'm already doing in some of the programming I do. Right, this is nothing. There is already a lot of agentic AI solutions that help you write stuff.
Speaker 4: Like vibe coding, right yeah.
Speaker 5: So this is so what's I think what's happening? And I've you know, as as I look deeper into this. Number one, all what we're seeing right now from those old posts, right, is nothing more than like it's a great ll M hallucination. Right. If you sit with an l l M and ask it to come up with some ship, it's gonna come up with ship like that. Right. This is this is this is no intelligence whatsoever. Right. And I think it's a marketing campaign because as you see that, that the whole idea about this book book site. It's actually it's it's an authentication service for AI agents, meaning so, so this is a the open cloud website. What it is. It's basically he wants to create an idea where you can give that you're able to deploy locally AI agents. You give it access to your WhatsApp, email, everything, you run it locally, right, and then it becomes your your assistant. That that's the whole idea about open Claw, right and and and and and what most book was created as more of uh service to how to authenticate the I agents before you start to start accessing something. Right. Uh, So it's it's so I think it is a marketing campaign for the entire platform, because the entire platform just went viral the last few few months and actually this month. So I don't see anything that is whatsoever sign of this. And even if they do, even if even if you get a bunch of agents to sit down and create, you can actually do that right now. It's actually very easy. You can go and create some agents, sell them, go talk together, create for me religion. You can do that. There is this is already that this is nothing like outside of the realm. But that as wondering more, we're they are trying to say that they are trying to sell and I'm saying this as someone that's actually and that's using I've done AI since one time ago, and and and amendus. They're trying to sell this idea of general intelligence, right, That's that's that's what they are trying to sell with the whole AI, which is we're way far away from this, and as a matter of fact, we're we're we're getting more into more of the multi model intelligence than just general intelligence, right and I think a lot of those l l ms are actually reaching the limits. So I think there's a lot of hype and as AI bubble, everybody's seeing it bursting. There is more memorial going to see out of this to keep the hype going. So I don't get distracted by the noise. I think where the big impact is going to happen, it's going to be the integration of robotics with intelligence. It's coming from AI and automation, right, But it's not the general AI intelligence that they are talking about. I don't think that is anywhere close to that. So I mean that that's my take on this.
Speaker 6: So no terminators are saying.
Speaker 5: Image will be like rowboats, right, I think it's a different thing too, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But I meant that the sky net is the one that anyways, Yeah, all right, No, I think we're probably all on the same page. Interesting that it dovetails into the digital ID thing too, because there's this NonStop conversation surrounding about our ability to prove that we're human online and why do we have to do that? Well, because the bots we don't know you were like bots, I thought, X I thought, Elon, I thought you took care of the bot problem in here. You got literally AI agents making Twitter accounts like openly out like should we flag them? Should we put like a community note?
Speaker 1: What do we do?
Speaker 6: Do we report them? Silly?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I remember, like you remember in twenty seventeen. We spoke about this back then. There was on Facebook. They when they first deployed one of their AI models, early I models in twenty seventeen, they start came up with their own language. If you remember that story, I posted an ink foot in the discord, right and they shut it down. Yeah, because they just didn't understand it.
Speaker 6: That was the Lama one that the Blake Lemoine guy got freaked out over. But yeah, that was it was talking. It's base the base language, or they were like two furbies talking to each other, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and and let's think about that too, like if it's truly like AI agent is talking in English the actually most optimal way. No, this is not how you're going to exchange information, right, It's not going to be an hour spoken language. It's just purely marketing campaign.
Speaker 6: They're probably listening and now they're somebody checked in multi book Twitter and see if they're not speaking in Klingon.
Speaker 4: Now they're like the boiler room has noticed us switched to Klingon.
Speaker 7: Switched You've not heard Shakespeare, so you've heard it in the original Klingon.
Speaker 6: That's right, I'd be down for if they want to do like the the Vogons from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, like their Vogon poetry.
Speaker 4: There you go, There you go. All right, so I think, you know, and there is a community note under you know, the bigly worded post there by Evan Lithrow, which of course I didn't bother to read it, but starts with the emergency flashy icon and caps lock, big warning, something very strange just happened online. That kind of thing like that's oftentimes an indicator that you're about to see some bullshit. But there's a community note under it that backs up what infidel I mean, mystical Pharaoh was just saying. There. Mold book was created by Matt sch the CEO of Octane AI, and he is a human. It was not created by thirty two thousand AI bots. But it is a very interesting and sellable product. Now that it's been explained to me, it's sort of like if I understood it right there, Pharaoh. It's it's similar to something like one of their services, at least is similar to something like Microsoft Azure. It's like a robust, single sign in sort of server set, you know, or cloud set, where agents can authenticate into different apps and stuff like that and then you use them, you know, in your home service. I mean, that's that's actually something that will sell pretty big. I think it is.
Speaker 5: Their techline is personal AI Assistant. That's what they're that's what they're trying to sell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and someone in the chat said twinning earlier, and we've talked Rucus in particulars talked a lot about digital twins and stuff, and you know, he's Rukus been all over this stuff. It's a lot of this has been.
Speaker 6: So to add one last piece to the this is obviously some sort of censlationalist bullshit puzzle before all of the hubbabluo when it was originally called clod Bot. The reason and how it went viral is by the group of people who were promoting it, not your usual group so people to be promoting this type of thing. It was quickly passed around like a used college chick at a dorm party amongst the crypto bros. It was all over all of the crypto YouTube influencers, so they were all paid something basically that they were all like, and the AI people only covered it because it was going viral. So it wasn't going viral because of the AI reviewers. It was the crypto bros who pushed this thing and made it go crazy. And what was interesting to me early on until this recent breaking news thing, which is just a fascinating microcosm of everything, isn't it? And I love how we've dissected it here on the Boiler Room, is that they were saying things like, Okay, this thing is so powerful, don't put it on your own computer. Like they were warning like every single person, matter who they were, when they were like, they were advising that you put it on a machine that you don't use. And I'm just like, doesn't that fucking defeat the purpose of this thing. You're supposed to install it on your machine and let it run your life for you, which is the selling point. So it was like this, Oh, it's this reverse psychology. They're like, it's too damn powerful, so don't give it Like like, well, shit, if it's that powerful, I want to use it, you know what I mean. Like, so there was a lot of red flags with it from the get go.
Speaker 5: Please don't mention the word crypto today because I'm just sort of sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's like the whole point of it is that it can do things that most people would be like, no, I'm not giving a cloud based AI my email password.
Speaker 1: Hell no.
Speaker 4: But if it's locked in a you know, a secure in home network, you know, I can see people doing that because like, you can only go so far with AI if you're using like the cloud services, right, it's that you don't really want it to Maybe it can. I don't know. I wouldn't do it, but you don't want it logging into your email. You don't want it logging into your website back end. But if you're in charge of that agent, and that agent single sign on, like you might be able to really streamline like a lot of your whole bunch of your life. Like if you're someone that spends two hours a day on email, just imagine your agent doing it for you.
Speaker 5: It is actually a great service, right, you're hiring a system for free. But again it has always proven things start and then some people come and take those things and they use it. Right, So guess is going to get access to all this once you give them access all your stuff to.
Speaker 4: Tech a larger group of tech bros than already do.
Speaker 6: That was the last thing I wanted to remind everybody is it's also interesting that everyone's going to discuss this and worry about this or that and the implications of allowing it into your life, Like Hesher just said, do your emails, when that's already been done for most people and they don't even realize it. Google users have been now Gemini has been put into everything, you bet. It's like with those stupid they turn this shit on, you have to go in there and churn it off. They also now installed it on Google Chrome, so now just by browsing the Internet, your local AI agent, don't worry, it's just your personal gem it's all. It's all baked in now, it's all in there. Windows has one baked in there doing the thing now copilot. So it's like it's it's not even an argument anymore if you're using the technology at all. The smartphones are probably next, or they already have something we don't know about that they haven't admitted yet. It's like it's not even an argument because those same players that have always been caught with their hands in the cookie jar and given the information to the same people that were worried about like of course, I mean, what the hell I mean, it's just but to me. It's like it's a joke to try to get everybody to go sign up for this when they just they've just forced it onto everybody without their knowing, without their permission, without their consents, without charging them anything. It's free because you know they're selling your data to the same people. You know, nothing has changed. The more things change, the more things stay the same.
Speaker 5: So can you click on that link because I actually saw that earlier yesterday, and that's you know, shit like that just passes by and nobody see it.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, let me get this bull crap pop up out of the screen. Here, get off my screen. Here's the headline from Topclassactions dot com. Google settles for sixty eight million dollars in class action over alleged recording of private conversations. I don't think we need to go into the details unless you want me to Pharaoh. That just says a lot right there. These things happen quietly behind closed doors all the time. And if someone has the money to class action up or you know, take on the army of lawyers that is Google's legal team. This you'll see these headlines.
Speaker 5: Yes, if you go down. Basically, the Google assistant was recording profit. According to the plentiffs, the device recorded private communication the last sentence you have on the page. Yep, fulse accept.
Speaker 4: Right, So your Google nest is sitting there listening to you and your old lady in bed or whatever you know, and that people don't like that. Guess what this is America. This is twenty twenty six. This is not just America. Their products are all over the fucking world. So yeah, people don't like that. You guys, go figure you.
Speaker 6: Got something to hide. I mean Obama was saying.
Speaker 4: How many people failed to get on that class action is what I want to know. Like, they had to pay out sixty eight million dollars to I don't know how many people.
Speaker 5: Then if you click on the other link, so all this is actually in January.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these are fresh links by the way, this one I was just talking about Genuary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this this other one, it's one hundred and thirty five million dollars settlement. Point in Google as well, cell phone was collecting. They were collecting data without people consent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Google accused of needlessly collecting cellular data. Largest payout in this kind of case. A lawyer says Google denies wrongdoing in agreeing to settle. And the thing is, man, you think about you think about one hundred and thirty five million dollars, fifty eight million dollars, sixty eight million dollars, that's nothing to Google that like, they just nothing. They wake up and shit that much. You know in the morning.
Speaker 5: The amount of ADS is sold by selling your data that's e collected is multiple multipliers of that.
Speaker 4: These are scraps to a company like Alphabet.
Speaker 6: It's also another one of these Why is this allowed to be discussed and argued about? Oh, because hey, as long as they're not discussing what the five G wireless technology is doing to their bodies, we'll let them talk about whatever they want.
Speaker 4: H right, have it out, you know, fill your boots, go take us to court, whatever. You know. These are the kind of sums you can get. But in the end it doesn't matter. You know, it's just not going to matter. Because that many people showed up, that much money got dished out. They probably went and adjusted their terms and services after that so it won't happen again, you know, And that's that's the game.
Speaker 6: I don't think they did. I think in this case that's what's weird about is they just paid the people off and they don't care. They're not even going to say.
Speaker 5: They didn't say we're wrongdoing at all. They just said you were going to pay you.
Speaker 4: Like, why are we to think we have any sort of privacy from these companies when so when everywhere you look there's a Wi Fi and we know all the crazy things they can do it with Wi Fi, like see through walls and stuff like that, all the five G stuff. I personally believe we still haven't seen the full death Star capability of five G. Same with Starlink, like we as the you know, terrestrial beings walking around here trying to find money and food you have every day. I don't think we really get what five G actually is, what six G actually. I mean, we get what it is, but I don't know that we really fully understand the usage of it, you know.
Speaker 5: I think until we get the full connectivity that's actually what it's intended for, I don't think we'll see yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 6: I don't want to know on either. My mind, it looks like that scene in the Raiders of the Lost Arc when they opened the arc and the lightning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, melting faces, you know, the other aspect of this too, especially considering the two links that Pharaoh showed there, which I really appreciate about these lawsuits. But you know, I think about how many industries mandate that you have to have a certain kind of smartphone in order to be a player in that industry. I mean, I I insisted for the longest time on keeping a dumb phone just for my own uh, just for the sake of my own lifestyle. I didn't want to be reachable all the time. I certainly didn't want the the radiation damage from the smartphone. I had to get one because the only reason that the only way portlandy would hire me was if I had an iPhone. And there's there are many many people in my now former industry who have similar experiences where if they wanted to work on a movie set, they had to have an iPhone because that was the technological standard that everyone was working with. Everyone who was working with various apps in the camera departments or working in post production were using Max. So they needed the iPhone to be the standard. If you had an Android or something else, you couldn't get the job. And so considering that that we have kind of an industrial mandate that people have certain products in order to get access to certain industries and be able to work at a certain level, they're also exposing themselves to data breaches like this without awareness and certainly without any restitution.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and think of all the like, just all the things that a person can't do if they're not carrying a smartphone, you know, a semi modern smartphone. It's like you lose out on banking opportunities, sales opportunities, connections, communications, all kinds of stuff. But then the trade in is, well, you exist in your mind in the black mirror. There's this space between your eyeballs, your brain and the Internet, and it's like you spend a lot of time existing there, and it's a toxic cybernetic feedback loop that's looking to, you know, give you a boner and extract all your money and change your mind about things. And it's like that's a pretty big trade off, man, that's a pretty big trade especially for young people. You know, that's a pretty big fucking trade off to have everything at your fingertips. Man.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean for people that didn't live I mean, we lived it, right, we know what it feels not being collected.
Speaker 4: With the dinosaurs on the way to extinction.
Speaker 5: Man, where's the one that's born in the nineteen hundred, right? I think all the new kids just don't even know what it means not to be connected.
Speaker 4: What it means to not have a black mirror in your pocket that is trying to sell you things and give you boners and change your mind.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, well but but you see, I think it's it goes back to the parents, right. So I me and my wife has elected that we don't our kid not touch any electronics, and until he goes to college, he's not getting a fucking phone actually, and whatever it is he wants to go, you know, but this is this is this is my choice, and this is how I'm going to do it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: But I think a lot of parents and people they elect because it's easier for them too. It's an easy distraction, you know, just plug plug the kids into it early on. It makes them distracted and it gives you an easy exit.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, man.
Speaker 6: By the time of your kids in college, bro, it will be brain ship.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the Internet is not going to be on a smartphone in another five years, dude, No one's gonna have smartphones.
Speaker 5: Something probably going to be of the grid somewhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the injectable DNA computers brought to you by Pfizer.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Oh man, So, so I have a question about the Epstein files. I'm gonna go back, all right. Is it serious that they were emailing this shit together through just Google and their Google and Yeah emails? Is that actually?
Speaker 4: Okay? I'm glad you asked, because to me, maybe I'll have to throw that in the maybe category. But like, like tech guys, are you kidding me? Like Elon Musk is sending Gmail messages to this guy? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: To me, that feels wildly unrealistic. And another thing that feels wildly unrealistic is one of our favorite tweet posts that we saw X posts was the one where gil Bates got an TD and then started emailing Jeffrey begging him for uh uh like.
Speaker 5: Anibatoiotics that he can slip to his wife.
Speaker 4: Annoying, Are you kidding me? Are you am? I really supposed to believe that one of the richest guys on the planet flies around in private jets does horrible things. According to some of these documents, can't get his own antibiotics he doesn't have a fucking doctor. He can't go to you know, down the street in Seattle, and you send his you know, his his man or woman servant down to go get it for him. Like, what is what is this? I'm emailing and emailing you to tell you need to give me Like it just feels like conspiracy candy to me. Frankly, it doesn't seem realistic.
Speaker 5: Well it's it's it's really insane. I just as I'm looking through and and and the good nugget too, is was wash when they they found the email that Mira and I are like, uh, mamdaney mom was attending like this party right.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, let me let me pause you right there and just contact that one for a second. So one of these emails in the release or something in the release is indicating that whose mom was it?
Speaker 5: Again, Mira Naire, Ma'm donnie is the New York mayor?
Speaker 4: Okay, so the New York mayor's mother.
Speaker 5: Mother was a director, she's a film director. She was attending, she was a party, one of the party goers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 5: So and then that was after he was convicted, right yeah, which is interesting right there you go, and now because because people like saying, oh, ma'm Donnie is just you know, he's just socialists. And and then we saw that once he won, if you guys remember he some people went and congratulated him right on his win. Right, again, it makes see question, right, is all of them from the same circle?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Everybody is from the same circle, everybody connected, everybody's blackmailed, just different facets.
Speaker 4: And everybody has a like a rotating narrative and personality like.
Speaker 5: That's that's right, So it's it plays into that, right, But again it's it's it's designed to just make you question, right, because it feeds into the conspiracy, and it feeds in what we know that they are all of them connected and it's all facade, right, but they put it blurr in front of your eyes, and that crazy amouner. But again, freaking Hillary Clinton was using personal email right and sending but this the emails that they released.
Speaker 4: Right, right, People are this stupid.
Speaker 5: They do shit like that.
Speaker 4: They are this stupid. They think they're untouchable, and apparently they are untouchable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you know who was caught up in the Clinton email stuff was one Eric Prince Blackwater. I am full circle again, yep. Yeah, all of these people and everything is connected. It's so crazy.
Speaker 4: Shrug. I don't know what I can do at this point, shrug, shrug. Yeah, Okay, I'm sure that's just another coincidence, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: It's a big club and you ain't in it. Yeah, that's right. I know.
Speaker 6: It's almost like there's a secret organization, like I don't know, like societies throughout history that have been planning and plotting and conspiring together for a while. Lad.
Speaker 5: So it does seems absurd. But to your point, they think they are so untouchable that they just do shit like that because there's just nobody's gonna go after them. They just don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, well if you're absurd, Yeah yeah, you were about to say wondering Wolf.
Speaker 7: There, No, all I was going to say was just George Carlin's sort of famous remark about it's a big club and you ain't in it.
Speaker 5: But I mean, it's it.
Speaker 7: That's the thing that I when I when I find myself in an occasional about of nihilism, it's always because of the degree to which these people can just act with impunity and there's no accountability, there's no transparency. There are no consequences for what they do to the population and what they do to people who have no power, who have no influence, who don't have the resources that they happen to possess. And I just I wonder if, really, what is it going to take to turn that around. The institutions clearly are not doing that. And how much of the ramping up of chaos are we seeing now can be rested from their control and utilized to change the game.
Speaker 5: I really don't know.
Speaker 4: It's a tough one, man, because the chaos is being promoted on purpose, right It's being fomented. We're pretty clear of that. And that leads to exactly that other factor you just mentioned. One was chaos and one was what I don't know, but the case one begets the other what you just said right there, one begets the other, and it's being fomented. So, you know, the old ideas of unity are you know, crumbling out from under our feet here. It was like we were on a political razor's edge for a while in the early Trump years, and then it got a lot wider, you know, during the Biden years, Like the whole room for people to stand shoulder to shoulder was much you know, roomier in twenty twenty, from twenty twenty one to especially twenty twenty two to twenty twenty four, and then everything changed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's become a bit of a cliche now. But of course you've got Uribezmenov's nineteen eighty three remarks about the four stages of videological subversion. Right, You've got demoralization, which takes about fifteen to twenty years, You've got destabilization, then you move into crisis, and then into normalization. And the thing of it is is it's that that cycle is mint to repeat itself again and again at scale.
Speaker 4: So we're renormalizing.
Speaker 7: Look like I was saying earlier, you know, as regards the tempo of the chaos becoming the new baseline, we're renormalizing to things in the environment seeming inevitable, and so we adapt to those things. That becomes the new normal, That becomes what's acceptable, and we move forward as though those things have always been and to question them that that becomes the new subversion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so much of it now comes through the Internet. It's so crazy, how like it's a remote phenomenon. Now it's like completely imparted through this, the feedback loop through the doom scroll. You know, it's it's staggering. It is a warp speed operation, definitely, And you know, I don't know, we would just see these crescendos like every week. Gosh, I'm glad the show only happens once a week because it's like, was this crazy crescendo happening at the end of the week where it's like, guys, did your doom scroll look like mine? Was it only these two things, you know, interspersed with some other crap like AI slop. Yeah, fucking weird. Where are we headed?
Speaker 6: Can I share a profound quote from Carl Jung with you all? I think I wish they was here, but we got Wandering Wolf too.
Speaker 4: But I think that profound quote, this is.
Speaker 6: This is profound and quite apropos as it were, Carl Jung. In all chaos, there is a cosmos, in all disorder, a secret order. We are caught and entangled in aimless experience. Only when all props and crutches are broken, and no cover from the rear offers even the slightest hope of security, does it become possible for us to experience an archetype that up till then had lain hidden behind the meaningful nonsense played out by the anima. This is the archetype of meaning, just as the anima is the archetype of life itself. And I think that that pretty much describes exactly what we're experiencing right this moment, if you understand everything that Manages said, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do. Absolutely we are at that point. We're definitely at that point.
Speaker 6: But that's to say, you know, the short version of that is that even though things look chaotic, and that's the point that there is an actual underlying structure or meaning behind all of this. And you know, that's why we call us conspiracy theorists, right because we theorize that a group of powerful elite types get together and conspire to do all of this shit to us that we are so tiresome and weary with having to deal with in our doom scroll feeds. And like you said, hesher luckily only once a week, well twice a week for some of us. Three anyway, we're.
Speaker 4: Like, we're weekend warriors these days. You know, we do our stuff with pop our heads up in the middle of the week here and there. But yeah, the big the big ones happened on Friday.
Speaker 6: But can you blame us for wanting to keep our heads low in between us?
Speaker 4: No, not at all. Like this is I mean for for me personally, and I could probably speak for some other people. It's a matter of self protection and mental health, you know, to not like sit there and see what tp USA and Candice Owens are doing every day, or why MAGA is fighting today, or you know who got killed brutally and in what way and which weapon came out first and timelining and all that shit. You know, it's just like I've been there, done that, and it's coming so fast and furious at this point, like one would burn themselves out if they you know, I sat there and tried to do things at the rate that we used to be able to do things because things came at a much slower pace. So, yeah, this week's crescendo mc epstein salacious emails all about like sex and violent stuff, nothing about you know very little about the blackmail stuff.
Speaker 5: But yeah, everybody, there is one about Trump being handled by Jared Kushner, and there's one about dor Switch being Mossad and is working. No that Kushner was a was a student of Dorschwitz, which was a most ad Asian.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I can't even picture my head the string theory boards that would have to be constructed to put all this shit together with the Epstein files, right, Like you'd be caught up in it, like you literally like stuck between all the strings going across the room and the ceiling and the floor.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm looking for that post right now, Pharaoh. Uh, let's see. I see a bunch of the ones we've talked about here, but I'm finding that one for some reason, a lot of the bill Gate stuff there. And then there's the Elon Musk one. And then there's the Justice Department deleted all the files which had Trump mentioned in them, but of course it was archived. Yeah, it's out there. I'll link it in the in the show post for everybody. There's the st D one. It's just so many of these things, it's crazy. I'm just like going through all these links that we've collected over the week, and it's like.
Speaker 5: Wow, and the most stupid argument that I've seen, and and and and the Trump supporters, the brainwaunched ones say well, if it's really into the into the files, why the Democrats didn't use it against them.
Speaker 6: Was just saying that to me earlier too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said that too. It's not even just something a lot of people are are thinking.
Speaker 5: Well so so my my my answer to them, because number one, they are in it too, right, a lot of side right, yeah, right. Also, they wanted Trump to win. Trump was distant. They wanted him to win.
Speaker 4: Both times, dude, and the time they didn't win, obviously that was a ship show. And you know, my friend, well, they.
Speaker 5: Wanted Joe to come in. So yeah, they can he can play. He can open the country, his role right open the border. That ko Trump come and do whatever the hell he's doing right now, right and just all or straight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if he truly is being handled by someone in an outside country, you know, as indicated in some of these drops, well there's your there's your smoking gun, folks. I guess it doesn't do any good though, because you know, apparently the Constitution is frozen in a block of ice, and the Liberty bells frozen in a block of ice, and Lady Liberty's frozen in a block of ice, and we're trying to thowt infidel pharaoh. These ladies are working on it. He'll thought out soon.
Speaker 5: Well, they're trying to put me on ice.
Speaker 6: That's right, they're trying to keep rubbing them down with that oil ladies of the work actually ice agents.
Speaker 5: One is idea and one is uh see.
Speaker 6: The problem with that theory, mystical Pharaoh, is that that kicks open the can of conspiracy theory worms and sends you straight down the rabbit hole and makes you wonder. Well, then that would imply that Trump does not have miraculously hearing healing lobes. Lobes. I'm just saying they heal fast.
Speaker 4: Okay, I found it, thanks creative accidents. Here it is for those receipt hounds out there up at Disclosed TV. Just in FBI report citing a confidential human source released in the final batch of Epstein files, claims quote Trump has been comp remis by Israel end quote. And they've got the document here. You know, if you want to check it out, it's up there on you know, shoot the messenger. I'm just telling you what's out there. It's up there on the Disclosed tv X page along with thousands of other pages. This has gone wide across the internet, and I don't know that the White House has addressed it, has Blondie Fembot number two come out and address this, yet they're just gonna let it. Kind of.
Speaker 6: That one in particular feels like that that the Family Guy flashback thing that's famous where he's like, well, it's like that time where they say what like in every movie they say the name of the movie, and he's always like, ah, they said it, they said it, And then he gets up and walks out that this that that one feels like, ah, they said the thing. They literally came out and said he's compromised by iSER. I'm like, come on, it's too obvious, it's too too easy. But then that's what I was saying to you earlier. Hasher is like, what if it's really It's really true. All of these scumbags are in it, including Trump, and you know they do all these crazy distraction tactics, like you know, shoot people on the streets during protests and start wars just to save their good name, because that's all they care about. It's all they have.
Speaker 4: What better way to divide people, What better way to splinter maga, What better way to reignite the activists on the left, What better way to foment you know, this kind of institutions. That's the word you used, Wolf that I spaced out on earlier. It's like you foment chaos. Therefore you foment the disillusionment and trust in institutions. This is being done on purpose. They see this happening. It's being done on purpose. It's a form of like cultural slash and burn, I believe. And where we are on the other side of it is a place where the grievances, you know, the identity politic grievances that people are out fighting over right now, it won't matter anymore on the other side of all this, because there'll be a full control grid. They'll be full, you know, full on panopticon, all that, the track and trace everything. That's where this is headed. And it's not headed towards the democrat utopia. It's not headed toward the America first utopia. It's not headed toward even toward some people like the idea of globalism. It's not headed toward globalist utopia. It's headed toward none of those. It's headed towards some like postiche, some pastiche of sci fi movies.
Speaker 7: Or as My Dinner with Andre, But at nineteen eighty. What if New York City is a concentration camp built by the inmates and they're proud of it, right?
Speaker 4: What if San Jose is owned by Larry Ellison And if you want to live in San Jose you can, like Jay Dyer said on this show years ago, you can live above Walmart. You can live in the apartments at Costco. You know you can. You know everything's going to be Globo Corp, Globo Homeo Corp. You can live in it and you'll be a fifteen minute city. You can have an electric scooter, you won't need an electric car, you won't need a cell phone, you won't need to own anything, and you'll love it.
Speaker 6: So it's more RoboCop than Terminator, at least until it's Aliens.
Speaker 4: It's Jackson Pollock, and Jackson Pollock's his canvas is all of our you know, beloved sci fi and Philip K. Dickeyan stories.
Speaker 5: So can you open that, Lin Casen? That last?
Speaker 4: We all right, we're getting down to last links here. You guys are hitting the two hour market. I want to keep everybody too late here, but let's check this one out. Oh, Polymarket News, gotta cover poly Market This is just endlessly entertaining and interesting to me. The mainstreaming of massive grift and theft and betting. Poly Market says breaking US Department of Homeland Security buys industrial warehouses in more than eight states for large scale detention facilities. Oh my god, well we should make some bets on poly market about this. Holy coyl.
Speaker 6: I'm sure Alex Jones is screaming up and down trying to warn everybody that these are the FEMA camps he's been talking about. I know, wait, crickets, crickets, Alex, No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just the Actually I wish it was only crickets from Alex because what he's actually doing is going around saying you shouldn't bring your hand going to protest. He's like doing the whole like anti two A thing. That's the other thing that this incident, one of the most most recent incident we talked about on Sunday Wire, was like all these supposed constitutionalists, supposed America firsters, supposed two A supporters, are like totally turning on this guy's right to carry. You know, it's so bizarre. Like people I have interviewed in respect, you know, even William Kirk from Washington gun law kind of landed on the side of ice over the US Constitution, Like people, you know, he's a lawyer. I'm not. You know, what the fuck do I know? But it was disappointing to me.
Speaker 6: Which is going to be easier to take American's guns. A Trump presidency or a Gavin Newsom presidency.
Speaker 4: Probably one right before the other would be perfect, the perfect storm basically like Trump, Biden, Trump Newsome or some other stand in fill in the blank, probably Trump again, yeah, and then Trump again or Eric Trump or or you know, it's just gonna that's one outcome that might actually be the safest outcome for us, as dangerous and stupid as that sounds to say, Like if they just keep the pendulum going back and forth and back and forth, and enough of us get sick of it and you know, start tuning out and getting with each other instead of getting on the socials, maybe you know there's a chance. But hey, they're gonna they're gonna war seed us all the way to twenty thirty. And like we were saying earlier, that's coming up quick.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, So we might not get black bagged. We might get ourselves set up to where we're worried about getting bunker busted bombed on right.
Speaker 4: Right awesome, just awesome. Okay, well thanks for bringing that one there, Pharaoh. What do you think? Man? Is this really happening? Do we have a source on this? Is it verified? It looks like it's coming from Bloomberg, So let me just put it up there. Lost the connection to browser. You suck, sucks, sucks, sucks, suck. Okay, stop sharing, start sharing.
Speaker 5: They're trying to build data centers.
Speaker 4: This one right here at Bloomberg. ICEE begins buying mega warehouse detention centers across the US. So there you go. If you're wondering if it's more than just what's on that X post, there is a link here. Plans for such centers and jails in nearly two dozen communities have sparked protests over sustainability, proximity to homes and schools. So people are protesting this exactly, Dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Why is it? Why is it proximity to home in schools?
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 5: Well, maybe they are going to build data illegals, bro Come.
Speaker 4: On, dude, They're putting one in El Paso, Texas that's going to have eighty five hundred beds. Uh, that's nuts. That's right on the other side of the border too. Wow, So they're going to use as many as twenty three warehouses for detaining thousands of immigrants arrested by a federal agency.
Speaker 6: And so it's temporary, guys, Calm down.
Speaker 4: Yes, temporary holding centers. Everybody, you're a leftists If you don't like the sound of this. I can hear the comments already. Yeah, Well, it would be interesting to figure out, with twenty million people here illegally approximately conservatively, how long it would take to cycle them if all they were arresting was those people. I also want to know. So if you've got eighty five hundred beds for twenty three warehouses, that's a lot of people. Like, what's the administrative overhead on that? Like a prison with that many people, it requires a lot of admin and everything. Right, it's like you know what I mean. And there's so many prisoners across twenty three of those twenty three times eight thousand, five hundred, right, how many people in there are are experiencing due process? That's what I want to know. How many people in there? How many people could be stakingly put in there? And the way that we're seeing some of these people being arrested being treated is unconstitutional. Af Like, if you're here illegally, guess what law enforcement still has to treat you within constitutional bounds. That's the law in this land. And these guys are literally having chiefs of police come and have to track them down and pull people out of their cars that they have kidnapped.
Speaker 6: I was just reading a harrowing tale from a handful of nurses at an ICU somewhere after one of these captures of an illegal. It was a person from Mexico, just a normal, just your average run in the mill, regular non criminal other than the fact that they crossed the border illegally, right, just a normal Mexican person face. I'll bust it in. The cops told the nurses and the doctors when they brought him in that the guide ran away from capture and smashed his face into a brick wall on purpose, And the nurses have seen lots of damage and beatings and stuff, and they're just like, this is literally bullshit. The cops are literally just lying. They beat the f out of this guy and then made up this crazy story. That's just what we're dealing with. You know anyway, And I just.
Speaker 5: Want to I posted the start because I'm gonna bring something. So Obama was actually has done more deportation and detention than than Trump, right, and he actually expended quite a bit those facilities that that that were run by by by some private companies. But the reason why I put this in here, Obama has ran the biggest deportation actually uh operation during his time and and and none of this ship that happened that's happening right now happened back then, right. It just why is that? Right? Why why could Obama do it and Trump cannot do it?
Speaker 4: And checked this in the article here it says nearly the government itself admits that nearly eighty seven percent of detained families have been found to have legitimate asylum claims that they should be allowed to pursue immigration courts.
Speaker 5: So it's like they did that's right, they were at risking people lifting the right. But again it was not done in demand that he's doing it. This is what's happening right now is for a specific agenda that goes back to that point we're saying early.
Speaker 4: On, yeah, a chilling effect, shock.
Speaker 5: And it's for the visual it's the visual.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's for the doom scroll. It's for the media, it's for podcasters, right, for MAGA influencers.
Speaker 6: The first part was the ripping off of the mask. And now they're they're telling us the people who don't have their heads up their asses right that are paying attention. Hey, this is what we're doing to you. We're literally taking away all of the things. I hope you're ready.
Speaker 4: I love it. It's going to be awesome. You'll own nothing. You'll love it. Protests happen outside your house. Grandma gets mased, little kids get mased. You'll love it. It's cool. What about it.
Speaker 6: At least they arrested Don Lemon. That was fun.
Speaker 4: They didn't do anything with him though, right now they let him out. Yeah, yeah, all right, you guys, I'm about spent. Let's let's round it up here ruckus. I'm gonna go to you first this time because you always have a saved round and I want everyone to be here for your saved round. So what do you got for us tonight? For a saved round?
Speaker 6: You would do that to me when I actually don't no way, really, okay, my saved round would have been Don the Don lemon thing to be completely honest.
Speaker 4: All right, Well that means we made it to the end of the show.
Speaker 6: Oh geez. So I'll just say thank you for having me. Maybe hopefully, Lord Willing, I'll be joining you for Sunday WI or tomorrow. And unless Patrick's got other plans who who the heck knows? It's always a surprise.
Speaker 4: He's the international man of Miss Man were pining him earlier. We're still waiting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely never know. But in case you missed it all, Patrick and Vasl Valentine are regularly featured on the UK column, so make sure you guys are checking them out over there. I try to share the videos from UK columns YouTube feed and our discord channel that way. In case you're got the BEIL notification on and you're subscribed and you're still not getting the notifications, which happens to a lot of people, make sure you belong to the discord already. You just head on over at Alternatecurrent Radio dot com and join the discord. It's fun. Ask everybody who's there. Also, make sure to check me out on Wednesday Nights with Sam Cheney on Weaponized News. Shout out to Weaponized News. I'm having a grand time over there. People seem to like it when I'm on that, so tune in and see if you like it too. Thanks for having me, Bill Cooper, read everything, listen to everybody. Don't believe anything unless you prove it for yourself using your own research and not chat GPT. I added that last part.
Speaker 4: All right. Yeah, Luckily for Bill Cooper he didn't have to deal with chat GPT. I'm gonna go to Mystical Pharaoh next Pharaoh. Thanks for being here tonight, man, and I'll look forward to doing this again next week.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Man, it was a great show, and glad we can see uh coy tonight again. And thanks for having.
Speaker 4: Me absolutely man, Thanks for being here tonight and we'll see you next week. Have a great rest of the weekend. There goes Mystical Pharaoh, Wondering Wolf Man. It has been great to have you here. Everybody's excited in the chats. Everybody's excited in the boiler rooms. People are commenting on the awesome butter butteriness of your video set up there, so really great conversation night, and really glad to have you back in the boiler room.
Speaker 7: Thanks so much, Ashare. Yeah, it's been great to be back. I've missed all you guys. I missed everyone on the show. I've missed all the listeners, missed being in the discord. Like I said, I didn't plan on being away as long as I was. Life out other plans for me. But yeah, I'm planning to come back regularly, so you'll be seeing a lot more of me. The only save round I have released his gratitude. I'm just grateful for all of you. I'm grateful for discerning people who are willing to have these discussions and conversations, and I'm grateful for everything that I learn interacting with all of you guys. So thanks again and I'll see you all soon.
Speaker 4: All right, Thanks man. There he goes the wandering Wolf, checking out from the boiler room. I'm gonna bug out too. Here. We got to get ready for Sunday Wire in the morning. If you're not a Sunday Wire watcher, check us out, Check us out. It's a really interesting show. Patrick Henningson from twenty first Century Wire comes in and you know, he does a long opening monologue and that kind of sets the tone for the conversation and we take a break, you know, play a music video or something like that, and then he brings it back and ruckus and I'll usually join him. So if you dig what you see here in the boiler Room and you want to see it in sort of a more formal geopolitical analysis setup and then check us out on Sunday Wire, please visit our website. Alternatecurrentradio dot com is where you want to go. All the latest episodes of Boiler Room are up there, so you know you can head on over there. And man, I'm just sitting here looking at our episode titles from this year so far, and it's like it went from rogue State, Trump Regimes, Dirty War on Venezuela, to Goodbye Illusions, Welcome to Open Empire, Win Propaganda Blinks, Peace Incorporated, brought to you by the Department of War, and tonight's episode which we're capping off right now, Liberty Frozen in Plain Sight. Those are all up on the website, so you can check those out over there. And thank you for hanging with us, and thank you everybody in the chat rooms. Pleasure to have all of you out here. That's right, Rucus reminding me of new episodes of Odd Man Out podcast and map SoC Mystical American Patriots Society, So get on over to the website. Check those out. You can find Sunday Wire. You find round about Ruckus too, for his appearances on Sam Cheney's Weaponized News and other places where Rucus causes a ruckus. And that's it. We're out of here. We will Oh. I almost played the wrong sample on the way out. That would have been good. It would have been the this is Texas one. But we close out with Bruce right right, close out with Bruce here in the boiler room, and we'll see it next week. Have a great weekend. See you for Sunday Wire. Hopefully peace out.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.