Speaker 1: Invasion Ingle.
Speaker 2: Welcome to everyone's favorite podcast that talks about both wrestling and movies.
Speaker 3: And the band Marge Era.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what part is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, your Mama's pod.
Speaker 4: Still waiting for bams to get involved in a match.
Speaker 5: M We're gonna get that the We're gonna get that at the PPV or what.
Speaker 3: I'm just glad he's able to skate.
Speaker 1: Again, dude. Yeah, But are we gonna get Bam at the pay per view? I hope?
Speaker 3: So that would be cool.
Speaker 5: Because it would be special because we'd be there and if BAM's gonna appear.
Speaker 1: In AW, it should be able all their lives.
Speaker 3: Yeah for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope Phoenix Wolf comes too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be a good outing for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to be dope.
Speaker 3: I would love to see like once Phoenix is a little older like him versus Big Justice and Big Boom a J.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you know what? Do you know what I was thinking about?
Speaker 3: Chris?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I was thinking about watching the Derby match last night? Now? What are you thinking about?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: Of course, another basically next level main event TV title match for sure from Derby. As we all predicted that this title run would be all be insane matches that's runs too. Yeah, he was going to go next level. But yeah, I was thinking like, obviously I love the Wicked Face song comes out too, but he could also pull off.
Speaker 1: Like coming out the c KY.
Speaker 5: That would be cool as an alternate, Like I see him he uses a fis yeah, and he can have because his brother he can have.
Speaker 3: I would rather he come out to the theme to the Vila Bam what you dude?
Speaker 1: Like that one?
Speaker 4: That's Daniel Lyon I Bill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bill Vala sings that song.
Speaker 4: No he doesn't.
Speaker 1: I don't think he sings that song. Doesn't know he does?
Speaker 5: So that so that band is Daniel Lyon I. Billy Valo is the drummer. Lily Laser's the lead singer.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I knew he was in the band.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you see it, you see him in it.
Speaker 4: That was and that's why the drums are so good.
Speaker 5: And that's what Yeah, that's why the drums in that song is so good.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Daniel I and I, that'd be a good name for.
Speaker 1: The Prince of Finland, our new pug. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Last night I had a dream that Jericho fought another Jericho who was slightly different, and I was like, Wow, this is a really good match up for Jered. I from waiting for a good feud for him. It was just another slightly different Jericho. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was hoping for like kind of bigger things off of the Jericho and just come back.
Speaker 1: To Awn two Jericho's and me one Chris, Yeah, break the walls down. This is what I expected the Jericho coming back.
Speaker 5: But talking about the Darby song day, I feel like ninety six spitter beings like, yeah, that would I feel like a few of them might.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Flushing to Gear probably.
Speaker 2: Honestly, dude, one of the if anyone remembers fuck Faced, Unstoppable, Van Mark Jerro's rap group, rap project wherever it was, Yeah, any of those songs, then my Dick to My Ass would be a good one for.
Speaker 3: Him to come out too.
Speaker 1: I think that would be a great song come out to too, and then to do a live Damn does it love?
Speaker 4: That's great? You know what the the miss anyway, it's got a dope breakdown too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh with Brandon, Dick, Mello and all them. Yeah, Deco's all Deco's stuff is great.
Speaker 1: I miss him, dude, come home, put out some more music.
Speaker 3: Well, without further ado I think we need to.
Speaker 5: Get Do you remember you know you know that you remember the other band right there, nark Hill Kill. Yeah, they have the he Man song, which I was thinking about because that movie is coming out at.
Speaker 1: Some point in the summer. I guess that movie looks so good.
Speaker 3: Dude is gonna have a giant soda like that? Yeah, it's a sword, Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I watched that trailer and it like fucking hurt my brain. Were they cast it to be him? It's it's like, I don't know, I'm not not rocking with it.
Speaker 4: It should have been Chris Hemsworth. And that's it.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of thing that if you're adapting it, it has to be someone who like loves it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish he Man was I wish he Man was rivicular. And my cousin husband a right funny and Jared le Cousin's husband he likes he Man, loves he Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it was love he Man.
Speaker 1: I feel like might hate it though seeing it, I'm saying, oh no, the eighties. We'll see. We'll see what he says. And a month or so, whenever that becomes.
Speaker 4: You have seen that Max is that what we're all saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, duh, I mean that's an ip like Transformers, where like the die hard fans hate the Eye movies, but they like like the what is.
Speaker 3: It called Transformed? There was like an animated one Performers one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know what's like really creepy is like Jared Leto is just a digital skeleton. The Transformers go, yeah, exactly, but he's just basically a skeletor yeah, but a digital but like a digital one.
Speaker 4: It's not like makeup or anything, you know what I mean. Like, and then he was also in uh.
Speaker 1: Disney's Haunted Mansion the Newer one, and he was just a digital ghost and that and then you see that c G.
Speaker 3: I from the New Punishment.
Speaker 2: What looks pretty bad? So that John Burnhal like there's a scene where he's in he's like falling off the roof and then it cuts to like c G I like full like looks like a video game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe Bennett, if you're listening, we miss you and leave your vendo on the comments. Pepsis are on us this week.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I further it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but do just then't you always say that you're talking about the Punisher. I know you always mentioned and that that John Barenthal, like, yeah, he's he's falling off since dude, he's a hunk.
Speaker 4: He's fallen off since.
Speaker 1: The Shy.
Speaker 4: Podcast. Yeah they count one. He's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, John Birthall like basically, I'm just gonna tell you, like life is kind of crazy, bro. Yeah, yeah, I understand. I don't have John Barenthal down yet.
Speaker 5: You get a yeahs man did. John Barenthal is just crying every time, like and walking dead. He's just he's a psycho. He's a tough guy, but always cries.
Speaker 3: What is the thing that he says over and over again. He's like, I'll tell you what, let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then John Barenthal like he's either a shade has a shade face like he is the Punisher, or he has like a handlebar mustache.
Speaker 3: And without further ado, that brings us to rapid fire. I've done it three times. We're kicking into gear.
Speaker 2: Starting it off, guys, very arry blasting the guy who did uh beyond the mat passed away?
Speaker 3: Guys, sorry shout. We saw that.
Speaker 4: We saw that outside it a special screen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was a good one, and uh, when is the next real rumble?
Speaker 1: I remember July nineteenth. Maybe I'm making that up.
Speaker 4: Yeah that movie.
Speaker 5: Uh well, that documentary though, I remember, like your parents rented that move rented it for me when I came out, and they rented Beyond the Map for me because they just thought it was like a WWT tape. They didn't realize it was a documentary. And I watched it and it was definitely a dull content.
Speaker 3: And you're like ten and you're like watching Jake the Snake go. I've done things in hotel rooms. I couldn't go back to my wife after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was definitely. It molded me into I am today, and everything makes sense now.
Speaker 4: I get it. You either want to be Jake to Snake or crying like Brett Hart.
Speaker 3: Dude and other news.
Speaker 2: Swerve made a tweet about how he's not on TV and then he deleted it right after.
Speaker 3: Seems like a work to me.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's like it has like a minor injury and he's recovering. Maybe I think it's just working. I think so too shut up and wrestled.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for real, they're doing something for HBO. We talked about that, like a previous rapid fire. Right, you mentioned something he was.
Speaker 1: I just want to see him wrestle again.
Speaker 4: That was like two rapid fires.
Speaker 1: It go. I believe you when you think Hangman comes back next fall'n. It's it's fun with them being gone for right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need some time to let everyone else cook.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it gives us some breathing room in the title picture in general, because you have to get hanging out in time. Obviously Samwitch swerves so, but it's really the Don Cows family versus Death Writers.
Speaker 2: But speaking of breathing room, the New Day has gotten lots of breathing room from WWE, and they have a convention booked in which they're gonna appear as KOFE just Kofee and Austin Creed. Oh my gosh, it seems like they're gonna go to maybe a w Maybe they'll do some indie stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have to get well, they just have to get through their ninety day and no compete clause. So I think when the ninety days is up, there for sure gonna.
Speaker 4: Go to aw.
Speaker 3: Handling no compete.
Speaker 1: When the fuck was was he going to do that?
Speaker 3: That was the thing he was trying to towards the end of his run. But then yeah, yeah, he had a couple of decent programs during that run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but people talk, why didn't he go? Why didn't he going wrong? At least Joe Biden SmackDown, That's what I want to know. He was sleeping.
Speaker 3: He's on an indies dude.
Speaker 5: He didn't give any love to wrestling, dude, and I don't appreciate that. I wish try to give it to the compete.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, he should have. Did he have the rock at the White House?
Speaker 1: Now we'll see about that. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he might have had the rock at the White House?
Speaker 4: Maybe, like if.
Speaker 3: You know there was some rock at the right House because he smokes, cracked, smoked. Yeah, he's anymore him.
Speaker 4: He's on Channel five now, Okay, he's a good guy.
Speaker 1: When you type in this Joe Biden have the rock at the White House, it says, yes, he had a NASA loan to moon rock at the White House. Thanks Google.
Speaker 3: Castle is so fucking futuristic.
Speaker 1: Dwayne Johnson like an asshole, guys.
Speaker 2: Big Bill's contract is ending soon, all right, all right, next thing, Kevin Knight has a new open challenge for his T and T Championship.
Speaker 3: That's pretty exciting.
Speaker 1: Just happened. Another one?
Speaker 3: No, he just he like announced it recently.
Speaker 6: I think did he just do one last week this episode cage came out. Yeah, I don't know, man, So I don't do.
Speaker 5: It multiple weeks. I guess another one.
Speaker 3: No, it's gonna stay open.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, he's doing another open challenge.
Speaker 2: He's gonna keep opening. The challenge is gonna stay open. I don't, dude, I shouldn't be in charge of the rapid fire.
Speaker 1: Next thing on their Twitter and I'm not seeing anything.
Speaker 3: The next thing is Kevin Nash has been pushing for wrestlers to unionize.
Speaker 1: Like through like SAG though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, they're basically SAG after it. I mean, either that or just make their own union.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna want to add all of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's gonna take a a lot of different things for that to happen. But they should just have their own union. They should just have their own union for sure.
Speaker 1: Anti union bro Confederate. I I wish that.
Speaker 5: I wish Jesse body got that for them because they should have insurance and long term insurance even after they leave. Because we just watched all those guys ball to pieces and the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as many as many as he could.
Speaker 3: You know, see him punk is taking a break. He was taking off all of the European dates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, flow News, which was planning the scene.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well he hasn't been on RAW, so I kind of figured that him and a j Are just doing their thing, taking a little break.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: He goes to his favorite hot dogs, hot dog place and in all of Chicago, because he is Chicago.
Speaker 1: Saturday night made event this Saturday? Is it? You're the w W gay No, I don't, I don't. I don't know if it was this s weekend or the fallowing.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The coachman. The coachman's at that he's really thinking he has heard from very serious sources that Alister Black and Zelina are gonna be going to a w.
Speaker 1: It's next weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jonathan Coachman still just basically works for w W. Abody just has this show where he's like, oh, I hate them, but I know everything.
Speaker 3: I remember we saw that XFL game. Oh no, was was it me and you? John? Or is it me and dad? Did we go to XFL together? John?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: You gave me a ticket to go with dad the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, your season tickets.
Speaker 3: Well, Jonathan Coachman walked like in front of us and I was like, it's coach.
Speaker 4: And he said, fuck you. Yeah, don't you fucking look at me.
Speaker 3: They're also saying Mick Foley might do some work with a W. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The line with where's that? It sounds like Tony Kahn's gonna dry CON's gonna have one more match.
Speaker 2: Ye yeah.
Speaker 3: Ray Fox is seemingly venting about uh being upset with his ww E booking the King of Catering exactly. I mean, that's what happened in what did he say in a W He was like.
Speaker 1: He said something, he said.
Speaker 3: Something funny, said he was in prison. That's what it was. Inhumane treatment. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well for me, Penta, Pences Lebron, and.
Speaker 5: Roman is well, I'm just saying in their situation like Pence is Lebron and uh, Ray Phoenix is kind of Bron brown Junie is Brownie Jr.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're saying that we're talking about Lovebron saying Bron breaker or.
Speaker 5: No Lovebron No, because I'm like Ray Phoenix, like because they're not going to make it a tag team because Pents is doing so well on his own. That's where he would be the most effective right now in WW because yeah, any singles aroun he's like kind of got killed. But he also got like injured a few times too, which is another problem.
Speaker 1: He had an a W so and he's fighting Ethan Page at Saturday Night made event.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's why I've finally got what I wanted. I got Ricky and Ethan on TV.
Speaker 1: You know W Page? Oh dare you did?
Speaker 4: They?
Speaker 5: They did a lot of great work on this. That's what Rampage was good though in the beginning it was really good for was it good for like six months?
Speaker 1: At least at least six years?
Speaker 4: You get.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they announced the owen Hart Tournament. Yeah, you want to know who's in the brackets?
Speaker 1: Guys? I guess so. I think that's important.
Speaker 3: On the one end, we got Claudio versus Brodie King. On that same end, Swerve Strickland versus Bandido, And it's gonna be that one's gonna be at double or nothing?
Speaker 1: What's he complaining about?
Speaker 2: Or no, I don't, Maybe I'm wrong. It says one week from Sunday Queens, New York.
Speaker 3: So I think that means it's gonna be at double or nothing. I don't know. And then also Samoa Joe and Will Osprey also should be at double or nothing.
Speaker 1: I guess that's a lit match.
Speaker 5: Yeah have you been have you guys been watching any of the stuff he's been doing JPW and stuff who well ospray.
Speaker 3: Yeah with Callum Newman. Yeah, yeah, it's been interesting.
Speaker 4: I've been watching some of the NJPW, so I.
Speaker 3: Like the cross promotion promotion they got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I like I love when they do like some like I want to see some n JPW guys that I like, and I know I like them. You know, Tony probably likes him too, and they'll becoming an a W.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I hope.
Speaker 1: So. So that's great. I mean Tony's taking all of like the best n JPW guys stacked the roster because you can have evil.
Speaker 4: It's dope, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that. Tony like made a comment He's like I don't want him. It's like no one asked, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean whatever guys want to.
Speaker 2: Also in the Own Heart, the final one I got to speak on for the men is Mark Davis and jungle Jack Perry against.
Speaker 1: Each other, and Mark Davis beat Jack perryod the golf thing for the bill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty crazy national title.
Speaker 1: Her scream when it happened. Yeah, John was like, yeah, yeah, I mean it's kind of on a fucking golf course.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Where would you where would you be happy that it happened? No?
Speaker 5: Just the fact that, like jungle Jack lost on a golf course. I feel like he that's a place he should win. And the fact that a piece of ship, wont it someone? I love jungle Jack Bridge, Mark Davis.
Speaker 1: You know Jack Perry should be familiar with golf courses.
Speaker 3: True, Yeah, that too well, No, he resents that.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, I made make my make fucking knives. Now I make knives, Dude, I hate what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They're a waste of water.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just sand. Yeah, yeah, he needs to win it back from Mark Davis and stop Mark Davis. Chapman is my nightmare.
Speaker 3: He probably uses sand to make he's sand blasts.
Speaker 1: The fucking.
Speaker 4: Do you see who the first two tramps for that title were and then they give it.
Speaker 1: To this guy Ricochet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And Jack?
Speaker 3: Is it just Jack? Berry Mark Davis has had pretty good matches, though.
Speaker 5: It's aid pretty good matches where John Oxley ended up beating his fucking ass.
Speaker 1: What if? What if he changed his gimmick from dunk Zilla to Crunkzilla any like crunk dance, Yeah, that would be cool, like like Titus or something dancing.
Speaker 2: Crunkings was called crumping, and I thought crunk was like a MySpace genre.
Speaker 1: I'm googling it.
Speaker 3: Look look into it.
Speaker 4: I guess it is.
Speaker 1: I guess it is crump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dog, I know my I know my ship.
Speaker 1: You remember do you remember the episode of Just Jordan on Nickelodeon, the Crunking the crumping episode? Do you remember that themes, It's.
Speaker 3: Just Jordan, It's just Jordan, It's.
Speaker 2: Just Jordan, Jordune And then like his catchphrase, I remember what it was, the season two episode twelve crump Shakers.
Speaker 5: Because I think his catchphrase was what you guys get rings too? Never your dream about Jordan's.
Speaker 3: True? That was all pod. Yeah, I had a dream about Michael Jordan. He was looking for his rings.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go to the Owen Heart Women's Tournament.
Speaker 1: Two seasons.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, dude, so we got persephone versus Hazuki, and then we got Willow versus Alex Windsor, which is going to be at double or nothing as well. And then we got on the other side of the bracket Minashir Kawah versus Athena, and then we got sky Blue versus Sari.
Speaker 3: How you say the name?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's got three e's, which is kind of cool. Let me do that that all. But yeah, I think it's gonna be a fun owen Hart and I would love to see the John Cena classic, you know, compare, dude.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to talk about the John Oh what a what a big fucking announcement. Thanks John, dude. This is going to change the industry forever.
Speaker 3: It's just Joe.
Speaker 5: But like, come on, dude, we can stop for one second just to talk about that was his big reveal at Back Class.
Speaker 4: Jo.
Speaker 1: It's just like a social media.
Speaker 3: Because it's like.
Speaker 4: Seven to John Cena classic.
Speaker 1: Dude. Well, because then Cheese listens to going against the owen Hart classic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he also said that, which is crazy. Come on, dude, But he said, like yeah, it the winners are based off of like who the fans?
Speaker 5: Yeah, who the fans like vote yeah, Like so you could win the match, but the fans could vote for the other person to go on.
Speaker 4: It makes no sense.
Speaker 5: We have to like who do they They had a bunch, They paid a bunch of people to sit in a room, and that's the idea they all came up with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like what the they're like, yeah.
Speaker 3: You guys remember American Idol.
Speaker 5: They're just as they're just going to vote for the faces they're gonna I'll push for the faces every time.
Speaker 4: You never know why even have the match.
Speaker 3: It does just hope that we have I hope we have a Sanjaya situation and everyone votes for like the worst person.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite on American Idol?
Speaker 3: I'm just sorry for two thousand phoney, who is that? Ruben Stutterard?
Speaker 1: Okay, John, who's your favorite?
Speaker 3: My favorite?
Speaker 1: Uh, that's what I was gonna say. It's only one answer. It's Christautry. Yeah, and then number two both bias. I was gonna say that guy was a damn look at Christaltie right here at an American Idol. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: And now now he looks crazy because he's got like full like blacked out tattooed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he definitely looks like he was in TNA in like two thousand eight, right, like he legit looks like he's in TNA.
Speaker 1: He's like I said, Oh, he doesn't have that. That's nuts.
Speaker 4: I think he tagged a Christopher Daniels.
Speaker 3: Dude. There's like a video that came out recently of Daughtry and he was.
Speaker 2: Like doing like a really scary breathing exercise or like vocal exercises, Like, yeah, that was scary.
Speaker 3: Noises dude, Okay.
Speaker 4: Why did she even post that that was scary?
Speaker 5: I thought it was like a joke video someone made when it first came out of her, just like the long pause.
Speaker 3: I like the person that said it to like guitar hero and each breath.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your favorite song?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: It's not over or I'm just not over.
Speaker 3: Over you.
Speaker 1: That's one too as well.
Speaker 3: Oh I'll be able get through. I actually had his first record, I.
Speaker 1: Think everyone did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: That album.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had that, and also I think it might even the same year, the year after I got my stocking, The Duchess by Ferbie. I think it's just called Daughtry.
Speaker 1: Was it self titled?
Speaker 3: I think it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it is all right, shoutout, shut out, it's not over. What's a banger? Dude?
Speaker 3: Should have any more? Any more news should I call?
Speaker 4: There wasn't a ton of news.
Speaker 3: Special guest Oh I have a special guest plan.
Speaker 1: Really, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess someone didn't check any messages that I sent to him. I'm calling him right now, and you'll just have to sit back and wait.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna talk. It's just gonna be talking. Yeah, I'm gonna really hear us right, No, it can't because it's in his ear.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, hey, what's up? Jack?
Speaker 2: You're on the Invasion Angle podcast, the world's number one wrestling and movie podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank god, dude, thinking I would probably be on that today. We've been waiting. We've been waiting to get you on. I just want to know how you do it. I have a couple of questions for you. First one is what are your thoughts on Jackass five? I think it'll probably just fIF one, hopefully it makes some money. Yeah, but what should I speak on it? From any angle? From any angle you can invade? The angles is however you want. I don't know. There's gotta be a conspiracy theory. Down in this somewhere.
Speaker 1: It's like, why has been Margin're.
Speaker 4: Actually not in it?
Speaker 3: What are they not telling us because he's sober?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not fair.
Speaker 1: What about Digo? There's probably something that we don't know yet, but I hope they make a lot of money. What is this? It's a wrestling podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called Invasion Angle Podcast. I wanted to know us. Sarah Sherman a real person or she generated?
Speaker 1: She's what I'm allowed to say, she's real.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get answer pretty much pretty much? You all right, I got one last question for you, and I'll let you read what.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna ask what what he's covered so far? What have we covered so far? We talked about home about so I can hear my co host.
Speaker 1: We're talking about how John C and I made it some shitty fucking.
Speaker 2: We talked about how a really shitty tournament and it doesn't matter who wins, it's about who the crowd votes and says like so someone can lose and the crowd.
Speaker 4: Can say it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're not happy about that.
Speaker 4: I bet hey to make any sense? Why even do match?
Speaker 1: It's more so I have an issues with t k Oh you know Christtrey as well.
Speaker 3: We also talked on Chris Daughtry. Chris. Yeah, we were talking about Doughtry. I don't know why about him.
Speaker 2: Well, we're talking about his cool arm tattoos and how he does really scary vocal warm ups where he sounds like he's like growling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he blacked out his arms and he like does uh. He's really good at singing while doing pull ups and stuff.
Speaker 1: And I just thought that he does warm ups by going.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, Chris, du same.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 4: I vote for him, joined.
Speaker 3: I'll take it.
Speaker 1: I'll take my hat off to all those people.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite winner?
Speaker 6: Favorite winner?
Speaker 3: The winners? I don't even not even winter. Who's your favorite contestant ever? Ever? This is hard to argue. Yeah, he had great hair, Yeah, great hair. Honorable mentions? Who are they?
Speaker 1: Adam Lambert True Lambert Arch.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, no, Ruben studied though From Justin to Kelly was a good movie.
Speaker 1: I'm not hearing any Kelly Clarkson from anybody.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: I have a couple more questions for you, and I'll let you get so you got busy schedule. Who's your favorite Malcolm in the Middle Brother.
Speaker 1: I didn't ever watch that.
Speaker 3: Okay, moving on, if they.
Speaker 2: Rebooted the Nickelodeon show all that, would you leave SNL to join the writing staff for all that?
Speaker 1: I can't be on a cast.
Speaker 3: Okay, you could be. Now they're doing it. They eight to thirteen year olds. I feel like i'd be bringing something to it on the side.
Speaker 1: How is he going to trampoline though?
Speaker 3: How are you on to trampoline though? Because they need that for the intro? You get me on.
Speaker 1: Transline, skateboard, no trucks, Nollie heilflip INDI through sixties Halloween.
Speaker 3: That's gnar. Well. I think that's all that we got for you. I really appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, any time I wait for this for a minute and.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for the next one.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah much love, keep it real, all right, Love you guys, Love you to love you. I love you. So I found his phone number.
Speaker 1: You didn't even introduce who he was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it's.
Speaker 3: Well, it's going to come up on the screen. It's going to stay speaking. Jack Benzinger from SNL writing staff Slash Rap World, Slash the Bear season two.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of it's a lot of words. You have the type on there.
Speaker 3: Hey, he's also in a movie called Bog Zombies. But yeah, I listened to It's pretty good, all right.
Speaker 4: I saw him perform down in Georgia.
Speaker 3: Yeah you did. We both met him. That nice Scott.
Speaker 2: But so I've been following his podcast with Nate Faron and Eric Rahill, and over like the past two hundred episodes, they've put out weird hints about what Jack's phone number is, and I decoded it and I was like, let me get him on. And by that I mean and by that I mean I spoke to.
Speaker 3: His agent, and that's how how I landed.
Speaker 1: This is agent.
Speaker 3: Fucking Sandy Wexler from the Adam Sander movie that.
Speaker 1: Julia Lowell team.
Speaker 4: You like Sandy Wexler, right, right, Chris, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know we were sewing. I don't think he did at Halloween, Rightween's generational classic.
Speaker 5: Sandy Weser never ends. It almost like it feels like it's three hours long. I think it's like two it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've seen it. It's insane, dude, But got twenty bets on the Knicks, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Exactly, I think so that sounds familiar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's talking about on cut jams.
Speaker 1: You know he directed this movie, Stephen Stephen Brill, the famed director of Heavyweights and former post Sean Weiss.
Speaker 4: See now you gotta watch it.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: He's a great catalog this guy. Yea Halloween mister Deed's But.
Speaker 4: Dude, Adam Sandler's character.
Speaker 3: A paddle.
Speaker 4: Do you know who's in.
Speaker 1: And Sandy Wexler a former American Idol star Jennifer James.
Speaker 3: That's right, and he starts managing her. That's what the whole story is. He's like a manager.
Speaker 1: But yeah, when wantson he says it's like based off his real life manager, but just connected to him, based off and Bucky Larson a start.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, but I mean it's in the same universe.
Speaker 4: I feel like, what about Dickie Roberts.
Speaker 2: That's the trifecta those three movies, Sandy Wexler, Bucky Larson, Dicky Roberts former child star with David Spade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Cory Feldman shows up in that, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: That's right? He does well because yeah, it's I think Pauli Shore too might be in it.
Speaker 5: It's like a bunch of like Washington because Dicky Roberts is like he's a childhood star.
Speaker 4: Of course for his boy I forgot Joe was.
Speaker 1: Dustin Diamond. Oh the fucking goats in this movie. I can't believe it's that's that's I'm glad you haven't seen that favorite. I'm talking head from v H one.
Speaker 3: Dude, not how Sparks. I'll tell you that much in this piece of shit. Fuck him, dude, hell Sparks. It's just not that funny to me. He did like stand up. I didn't like him. I was I was more keen on Michael lean Black.
Speaker 1: That's true. When I was eleven, though, house Sparks was pretty fucking cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought he was cool too. But talking about it that I grew up.
Speaker 1: Dude does love the eighties, you know what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they say that that was like the bottom of the barrel. Like casting call during the two thousands was like if you couldn't find work, you would just sign up and be like, all right, I'll be on DH one's I love the fucking nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it turned into the fucking guy code, which did spark some stars. To be honest with you, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dan Soder was on it. Not original Christi Stefano.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say. I mean, if you want to.
Speaker 1: Cowt Andrew Schultz he was on it. I mean, Charlemne sold out the Garden. Who's a little other guy with Charla Man.
Speaker 3: A little other guy with Charlemagne.
Speaker 1: He was like his little sidekick.
Speaker 5: I know you're talking about academics, Ah okay.
Speaker 1: And then there was of course guy in court.
Speaker 3: I don't know who the fuck that is. I didn't. I didn't really have TV during that era.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: I just we just didn't have cable for like five years. Yeah, because I just don't.
Speaker 4: And also Charlomagne the God was me in to post alone.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: Parents got divorced, all right, and then my mom was like, no more cable, bro, your dance like, I'm taking the cable coming with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's cool.
Speaker 3: Hey, it is what it is, you know.
Speaker 1: I comcastle in the Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I watched a lot of DVDs. I would go to uh the library, Dollar General actually, and I would get like dollar DVDs that works just like Severe Ship. It's fairly shitty movies.
Speaker 4: So what I'm saying you can get some good ones.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the breeders from there too.
Speaker 5: Once in a while, there's some goodies at the dollar store for DVS one center Boom.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 1: Well then sometimes they have like the three dollar ones there too. It's some of the bigger ones. The Stars place. Yeah, let's go to Walmart and get the five dollars one from that point get home.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 5: Walmart's five dollars bin is probably one of the best you ever get to.
Speaker 1: The Bond movie, it's got some good stuff, you know, I don't know, you want to fucking know what's down there? All the fucking Christmas off the Red Nose's not that Tom Trouble. Where the fuck? What movie you said it was?
Speaker 3: What is it called?
Speaker 1: I don't know what was moving on?
Speaker 3: Zombies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bomb.
Speaker 3: Shout out Jack Benzinger for coming on, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a wonderful surprise. Wonderful surprise that was.
Speaker 2: He picked up pretty fast man. Yeah, well it's crazy, but he was waiting on the call. What's weird is on Thursdays is when s n L like that's there doing like their pre taste. But I don't know, do they have an episode this weekend.
Speaker 1: There's a season finale.
Speaker 3: You well, that's the major that he answered, because there's a lot going on over there.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that seemed like.
Speaker 3: No, man, I don't know. They didn't.
Speaker 1: He didn't. I don't want to talk on it, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's probably around her.
Speaker 1: He like he's like he was hosting finale, said Will and Bill were music guests. Know who's the music guests? Yeah, McCartney, Paul McCartney rock. He's in temporary secretary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 3: So you know what's song I like by him?
Speaker 1: Coming up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a great song coming up. John Lennon said that was the first song he likes, bought him that he heard.
Speaker 3: You love that we don't ask hary e A And that brings us to I guess dynamite or what does it bring us to? You guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you ended there.
Speaker 3: He's got like thirty five more minutes left.
Speaker 1: All right, mate?
Speaker 3: So m j F we did talk at yeah, and there was a lot of bald people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was hilarious.
Speaker 3: It's like he was seeing the ghost of Christmas.
Speaker 1: You know what a dar I'm thinking, guys, the future, you know what thank you.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I think the.
Speaker 5: Reality of the situation is, so I believe that m j F for sure is gonna get his head shaved bald.
Speaker 4: Because he's getting hair transplants.
Speaker 1: Figure that out.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like I guess everyone knows that.
Speaker 3: They everybody saying that. Yeah, but it's like people are like, I don't know how hair transplants work because they're like, why is she gonna waste all of his money?
Speaker 1: I just haven't read any comments ro what people are saying. I would watching the episodes.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't fair enough? Wouldn't it just grow back though? Because isn't it just or is that not how hair transplants work?
Speaker 1: They take it from your butt?
Speaker 4: No, didn't you a former bald? I'm set you guys are sucking you guys? Are you know how it works?
Speaker 5: A former guest on the show, Sean Gold, he posted a video of and he showed the process and explained it.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure if you have enough money, you're not going to Turkey. You're going to someone local.
Speaker 4: I would love to go to Turkey. Are there metal teeth put in?
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna have that, good dumb question. Are there turkeys out there.
Speaker 4: No, it's where the ice it's where turkey or ice cream comes from. Idiot.
Speaker 3: Are there turkeys in Turkey?
Speaker 2: Yes, they're domestic and they're raised on farms, but they're not native to the country.
Speaker 1: Sick all right, there's stolen turkeys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so love bald people.
Speaker 1: Turkeys aren't stolen, to be honest with you. Yeah, a lot of bald people that're fucking right.
Speaker 3: What turkeys aren't?
Speaker 1: What stolen?
Speaker 3: There's wild turkeys. I've seen some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have some.
Speaker 3: No, there's what. There are wild turkeys. It's a thing.
Speaker 1: Is Yeah, you'd be fucking taking two of their shooters every morning just to feel right.
Speaker 3: I wish you.
Speaker 1: See him in alone.
Speaker 5: Had a bunch of down Yeah, they're always down here, dude with one of the big males are scary.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they're fucking gigantic.
Speaker 1: I had a swan attack me today, attempted.
Speaker 4: They're not nice, dude. Swan and geese mallard ducks are nice.
Speaker 1: What are the swan babies called. Yeah, there's like two swans and some ducklings. And the sucker was not hype to see me charging and putting you know what I'm talking about? When the swamp wings up.
Speaker 2: They're actually called they're actually called signettes, all right, and.
Speaker 3: I just googled that I could smoke a signette anyway, Bucks Cage, Coke and Orange Cassidy versus F T R the Dogs and Tomaso Trumpa. Anyway, how did that go?
Speaker 1: We were switching between the Calves Pistons game and Dynamite yesterday. Yeah, we're about five minutes of this took some time off, so the ending of it, yeah, go next though, It's true, who do you who do you rather?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 1: The Calves are the Pistons. Pistons for sure, the Pistons.
Speaker 5: This is how I wanted the bracket to work out in the East, no matter what, no matter what you got.
Speaker 1: Okay, see it was scary.
Speaker 3: This is stokely. Hathaway stole Christian Cage's watch. Really what else happened?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: Christian Cage and uh the O c put hands in their pockets together.
Speaker 3: Cage also threw him over the top something.
Speaker 1: Here's some Cage just something he's working. I don't know. He really couldn't put his arm up any other good thing on it, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like Edge was I mean, Adam Copeland was like the only one who was like trying to get tags the whole time, and he heard his little eye he was bleeding. That's not nice, dude. Copeland super Kick made it very clear he has never tried to use that move before. Guys, that's all said.
Speaker 1: Get a machine. We almost died and then did he loses that what happened?
Speaker 3: I remember the Bucks, Cage, Cope and oc one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it had some comedic moments and you know, also some good action. I'm glad they're using the dogs even without mister.
Speaker 5: It was edge like going back, Yeah, and then edge like St Bull's backstage and he's like, oh, I got a call Bath, I gotta get back to get back to.
Speaker 1: Get back to bethanking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, honey, get the plank ready. Yeah, they should send it to the show, honestly, be nice of them.
Speaker 3: Mike Bailey defeated uh Westbrook local talent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Eagles running back.
Speaker 2: I have a squish, I mean a squash squish. It was a bit of a squish. His name is just Westbrook. I know that's crazy. Brian Cage, as we spoke about, came out for Kevin Knight's opening Challenge and Kevin Knight one guys, but.
Speaker 4: Always happy to see him back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he works real good with smaller guys, you know, whether it's Kevin Knight or Derby or whoever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he was definitely look Max and dude, he was shredded. He's the Swolverine and he's back and he did get cheated by Kevin Knight, but yeah, I'm excited to see him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the all the so call faces aw is all fucking sick.
Speaker 1: The hel the heels are right.
Speaker 2: And that brings us to our next segment. That made my pecker hard. The Demand in Mark Davis gave a promo backstage to hype up the stadium Stampede.
Speaker 1: Which is uh the biggest damp this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like Kenny the Bucks, Jack Perry, Jericho, Jericho.
Speaker 1: No in the hoop and the hoop business. So there syndicate and.
Speaker 3: The hurt Syndicate verse versus the dogs, the Demand Andrade and Mark Davis. That is correct. But yeah, uh moving on to will Osprey versus Ace Austin.
Speaker 1: Guys, what a fun match.
Speaker 3: Will Osprey, He's mean, he's been a real meani now and I like to see it.
Speaker 1: You know, he's learning from Oxley dude, and I'm happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he won with a arm bar instead of his like usual moves, the hidden Blade or the storm Breaker, So you know he's it's showing that he's got that death rider uh.
Speaker 3: Mindset.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well based in the storylines like.
Speaker 3: Being a bitch, it's all that doing whatever it takes to win.
Speaker 1: It will. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then up next we have a triangle of madness versus the brawling Birds and Hakarusheta And.
Speaker 3: Can you guys guess who won that one? There was no win, it was it was a trick question, you fucking idiot, dude. Yeah, came out.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: The tackle is losing it double enough. I think I agree. Who's she's going against Jamie Hayter. Oh, you're trying to set up like a hater windsor All in main event, Yeah, that would be good. I don't know that. I kind of I think it's I don't know. I'm kind of liking the tackles.
Speaker 3: I just want Tecla versus Windsor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I want Windsor to at least beat Well, no matter what. M that's definitely something, no matter what you got it it from man. Oh, well, she liked in her home stage, dude, exactly.
Speaker 2: Because if she went hart Cup all the way, then that would be that would what Chris was saying, It would set it up for that.
Speaker 1: You know, they literally said that on Dynamite's like on commentary.
Speaker 3: Why would they watch it?
Speaker 1: Would they say that you're spoiling it.
Speaker 3: It's like when Bobby Heenan said, who could the third man be? No, he was not. That's not what it was. Whose side is whole? Cogan on he did the heel turn.
Speaker 5: Dude, Tony Svanni, it's still the I think he's still performing pretty well for his age.
Speaker 1: Right, Jason wasn't listening to thought ore you, so how would he even know.
Speaker 3: Michelle was sleeping?
Speaker 5: Because because I hear so many people it's a podcast, but here's so many people say dude that like they're like, oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Tony Shavanni he's like getting too old.
Speaker 5: He's such an idiot because he makes these like dumbastics all the time, just like dude, like illegit. It's the same guy. I always did stupid things drinking too much monster. It was always an idiot that.
Speaker 3: One white monster make another white monster. Yeah, talking about the energy drink. MJF versus I mean, fuck.
Speaker 5: You sit with that just created a million more The main event with Darby Allen, I created.
Speaker 1: One white monster dies, he created a thousand more white monsters.
Speaker 3: What I'm just it's just it's a scary world, you know, not about what you're saying. But I'm not judging you. I'm judging our reality. Anyway, we got Darby versus Kenoski to Kesha ending out the night guys, and this was a good one and Darby really earned it but also made Takesha look good. I like that he did the uh steal steps, Scorpion death.
Speaker 5: Drop, the Avalanche German suplex. It's pretty said that was scared that. That scared me a little, got a little scared. Yeah, well Darby had to Darby had to fix it a little bit.
Speaker 1: For him with the suicide. I have like into the disc that's pretty banks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this whole title run is just going to be kind of just endless dope matches.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Darby had to hit like what was it to Coffin drops.
Speaker 1: Who who's in the fucking tournament?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: We had the pick and let's let's say early, let's say Darby is still champ it all In yeah, let's.
Speaker 3: Do some early picks.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: So we got Samoa Joe versus Will Osprey will a Spray, Yeah, definitely, And then we got Mark Davis for versus Jungle Jack.
Speaker 1: I think it's that even matters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't Davis, Yeah, because it just wouldn't make sense. He'd just because Will Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then on the other side, well that would be cool. It's like Ossie Open Reunited. There's a story already built in.
Speaker 3: Then on the other side of the bracket, we got Swear Strickland versus Bandido Swerve gotta be swerved. We put Bandido's car into a fucking parking lot and then we smashed it with the fucking dome streak.
Speaker 1: Big ash trout fish in the Bacon band Eaters.
Speaker 2: That's how BAM can get involved, Dude, you can help Sweer swerve it. People will be like, he's not gonna come out again to help.
Speaker 3: Darby, and then he does. He shaves mgf's head with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he covers him in mustard. Yeahs happened to the mustard pranks?
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess Jack Flapp five is not gonna have any mustard pranks and died with Rake.
Speaker 2: Jack was Jack was trying to be optimistic, and that's like, you know, I get it, but it's gonna be a clip show.
Speaker 1: I want to see k Y five, dude, is what I really want?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 1: Well, Ricky and watch a w.
Speaker 4: I need to I need to just run into them already.
Speaker 2: And him and Joe Franz could make a Jackass movie better than any fucking jack flop five.
Speaker 1: It's true. I mean, let's see comes back because really theirs in the whole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got dco, Chris rab rake Yon, the executive producers and Chris Dude Glom.
Speaker 2: You could get Compton s Terry, you could get Darby Allen to do a bunch of crazy stunts.
Speaker 3: Now, Novak wouldn't come back.
Speaker 1: He's changed, dudevic, he's dangerous. Sister, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he My sister met him at a work event.
Speaker 2: What that was?
Speaker 1: I thought she went like a con and I was like, what she convinced.
Speaker 3: No, because he wants the treatment center. She works in the industries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, so yeah exactly, I'm saying I'm speaking to the listeners, not just you dude anyway, swear versus bandido.
Speaker 1: It's going to be swerve, Yeah, and then I think we all go swear for sure.
Speaker 3: Also on that.
Speaker 2: Side of the bracket you have Claudio versus Brody King another match doesn't really matter. For being honest, I think it's gonna be Swear versus Will in the finals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think so too. And where does that happen?
Speaker 3: That happens at Forbidden Door? On day on June twenty eighth?
Speaker 1: Have been that day?
Speaker 4: You are right? You got that convention?
Speaker 5: To me, Novaker, I'm jealous, dude, you're going to that, You're going to the Neil Diamond convention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, song shown fucking parade? Believe did you listen to his new album? Dude, dude so many times? Ours?
Speaker 3: What's the song that he sings in that movie that's like.
Speaker 1: The Weird Blue Yeah, it's like such an a.
Speaker 3: You know exactly what I'm talking.
Speaker 1: So he's like, we can't plasel moan.
Speaker 4: Did you watch the movie yet, Jason or no?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Me, Michelle watched what We like it. It's a good movie.
Speaker 5: You're like, oh, wow, John and Christopher right about that. That was a fucking yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: They're gonna get your words about the Sheep detect It is too all right.
Speaker 3: Dude, I didn't say anything about the detective sheeps.
Speaker 1: You were you were ready to all right, it's a tear jerker.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be fucking.
Speaker 2: Something's going to be jerking anyway, So yeah, it's well, I'm just mean because Hugh anyway, Will and Swerve in the final and who do we think is gonna wins?
Speaker 4: Will needs to?
Speaker 1: I think so he needs to, and he'll make.
Speaker 3: Goes against Darby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Darby Yah wins it all in the u k.
Speaker 3: Yeah as a heel to yeah, tween or whatever.
Speaker 5: And they'll probably keep warning having like stable battles with Don Callas family because they're both two giant stables that kind of running things they're involved in, like every aspect of all the shows.
Speaker 3: On say what happened on WWE.
Speaker 5: This Well, Roman reigns, he was definitely not happy about how things ended up. Backlash after Beauty Jacob, Jacob just really really fucked him up.
Speaker 3: Dude, you know, backflop five.
Speaker 5: And basically like the show started with Roman saying like basically like Jacob tattoo like because Roman wanted him to is going to be fired or something or off the show but like he shows up to Adam Pearson, he's like, he's like, he's not getting he's not getting thrown out of here until.
Speaker 1: He acknowledges me.
Speaker 3: He said, I brought him in, I'm going to take him out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well he has to acknowledge him, you know. And and he didn't acknowledge him, dude, he just fucked up. And then he fucked Jay and Jimmy up too, So it was awesome. Dude, he's gone back more to like the more helish badass character kind of earlier on in his run. And you know, it's I feel I feel like that's definitely the coolest thing WW has gone in the going right now for sure as that storyline and anything Dan Hausen does and uh yeah. And then there was a great segment that Logan Paul was in the ring and he was cutting his promo.
Speaker 1: He was with the Vision, of.
Speaker 5: Course, and then guess who showed up, dude, Joe Hendry and he started singing the Fire, the Logan Paul song he always sings again and.
Speaker 1: It's like it's it's awful.
Speaker 5: It's like Logan Paul, Logan Paul, Chris, I know you, I know you've heard the song.
Speaker 1: Dude, it happened. Joe Hendry is your second favorite progressler behind Dan House.
Speaker 5: All right, so I haven't heard is it on Spotify? I don't know if it's on Spotify, but he's been singing it for a few weeks now. It's just logan Paul.
Speaker 1: Every storyline they want someone to be fired.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess. I think.
Speaker 5: In this case, I guess. So, dude, that's a lot. They're all run into hr W t B right now.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Yeah, I'm tired of this, get him out of here. But uh yeah, So, I don't know.
Speaker 5: But and then over Femi, I guess was the other kind of thing that like sit out, like the speaking of open challenges we're talking on like dynamite. Kevin Knight did so, of course, Over Family did in the middle of the show too, and uh, no, one come out.
Speaker 3: You know what kind of you know what kind of car oba? Femi drives?
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 1: Jason?
Speaker 3: It's a Hammy. That's a Joe Dirt reference for you. Jamie Presley says that I love a Hammy.
Speaker 4: Jamie Presley is not only a fans.
Speaker 3: He shows up in the shitty car. We didn't talk about that.
Speaker 4: She's on only fans now, thank god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't why. I don't even. She's just having fun, dude, I agree have fun. People are like, we're finally going to see your dude. I'm like, I want to thousand times, Doug.
Speaker 3: I want to see her thoughts. Dude, you know what I mean? What was he like?
Speaker 4: What she's thinking?
Speaker 1: Then? What do you think that is?
Speaker 3: What do you think he's thinking? That's a big in four? It's you better get back here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Crab Man was on it.
Speaker 4: She might as well.
Speaker 1: The only fans until they finally do a finishing season or a movie of my name is that might be.
Speaker 3: It might be trying it might be trying to fund it. She's trying to fund it. Dude.
Speaker 2: Got to buy the rights first and then they can do it their own way. Directed by Kevin Smith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Steven Brill.
Speaker 4: What's the next Kevin Smith? What's the next Kevin Smith? Have no idea.
Speaker 1: He's been trying to make fucking must make five every years and then like Malritch two. Yeah, next, let's say the next Kevin Smith movie.
Speaker 4: It changes all the time, dude.
Speaker 1: Five thirty movie.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was pretty good shoot.
Speaker 1: His next movie called Jane's Sound, The Bob Store Wars What Wars, But it's a story like this.
Speaker 3: Is it gonna be?
Speaker 4: Is it going to be an animation or actually them?
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't know. I can only google so fast.
Speaker 3: All I know is I'm not even supposed to be here today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what they all say. But yeah, I think it's I think it's real. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The one thing I haven't seen from him is Jersey Girl with Ben Affleck, classic George Prland.
Speaker 1: Isn't it looks great? Flex dead?
Speaker 4: It's underrated.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's a good movie, tragic story. It's got to get hard to it, you know, you know, it's it's got to really good hard. He's dating j Low Horse, don't make me really, don't make me relive this well and then wait, I'll.
Speaker 3: Tell you that.
Speaker 2: I want to say the tagline real quick. He wanted it all, but he got more than he bargained.
Speaker 1: Ford, You're not gonna laugh when I tell you what happens in this film. The beginning of the biggest film is when he's dating j Low, she gets pregnant and she dies during childbirth, and now he's just a single father with a daughter and George Carl of course, and he's what is it? He's like an exact he's like a studio execs.
Speaker 3: A music publicist.
Speaker 1: He leaves it all help his dad insanitation.
Speaker 5: On the shore because he has to take care of his daughter. So he's like, of course I can't do Yeah, he's like it's like the chocolate.
Speaker 1: He's like, he's like, what do you what are you saying that one scene he is like, what are your intentions with my daughter? Yeah? He's like six and then he fucking falls in love with him with Tyler, dude.
Speaker 4: I know he gets he looks at the video store.
Speaker 5: And that's and that's why it's like the movie's gotta good heart. But it's all the same time, I don't feel bad for this guy, Like, yeah, it sucks he lost his wife. But then he's like Tyler in accent.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, yeah, we need to go through hell for six years.
Speaker 4: I think the Tyler is worth six years, right.
Speaker 3: At least are worth waiting for?
Speaker 1: Is cool dude, But Jaylor's pretty sick. Yeah, Jalo's next level, you know what I mean? But what's the other been afflet Jalo film that's really do you know? That's why they changed the poster. Giggle, isn't it? Gili really changed the poster. They had to take Jalo off the poster because how bad that movie.
Speaker 5: I believe it made like five million, right, I don't know, it is a one point five me what can you pull that name?
Speaker 3: Name one good Jalo movie, guys.
Speaker 1: It just came out The Spider Woman, The Spider Woman, The Spider Woman, do to good musical?
Speaker 4: Have you have you? Guys? Not seen enough?
Speaker 3: Okay? Enough was good?
Speaker 1: That was that was The budget was fifty four million. It made seven million. Okay, so it made money, guys, I saw it. It's not that bad.
Speaker 3: I liked Anaconda.
Speaker 5: It isn't that bad. It really isn't. It was really the media turning on Ben Affleck for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: That goal.
Speaker 1: Jalo's romance at the time. I don't know. She loves in you turn with Sean Penn. That was it.
Speaker 3: Oh, Selena was also pretty good, and because.
Speaker 1: Classic Selena, well that's why, like Jlo's a goat for the Salina movie. You watching Spanish class in high school. I was just watching rules in the Hottest Spanish Teacher middle school.
Speaker 3: He didn't.
Speaker 1: Did he chatted she would? I didn't really, she was doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We were sitting in eighth grade Spanish and she was it was I guess it was like a party day and she was doing like everyone was dancing and she was doing a salted dance and me and my friend there just sitting next to each other. We're like, this is this is fucking crazy right now?
Speaker 3: When are beautiful?
Speaker 1: I was like, damn.
Speaker 5: And then there's like another kid in that room and he's got like a little boner and named Pete. Yeah, everyone said, and then everyone calls him Planting Pete.
Speaker 1: I'm like miss I'm like, miss Ponty. He gotta fucking chill out, yeah, Planting and Pete over there, monch.
Speaker 3: After this, I got gym class.
Speaker 5: Sweating this much before gym anyway, because they're working up an appetite.
Speaker 3: You do we have any more WW to talk about?
Speaker 4: John Oh, I was gonna finish the Obafemi thought.
Speaker 7: So, I'm sorry derailed it with really Yeah, but yeah, everyone is scared on facebooks and no one came out because they're scared of him, you know.
Speaker 5: So then he, uh, what he does is he goes backstage and they finally goes right right through Gorilla. There's Angel Guardza and Berta and he just yeah, exactly, and he just grabs both of them and like funcks them up and then just drags them out there and then that match, yeah, and then just kills him. And uh, he was just he's not incomitted, but who the fuck is he gonna go out? It's it's if he had a title maybe, but like, oh yeah, that is kind.
Speaker 3: Of sad to totally squash those guys. But I mean, at least they're doing something, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's really.
Speaker 5: And it's leading up to SmackDown tomorrow night, like wherever Cody Rhodes is doing. And I don't know, I'll be watching back Down. Cody has just got a ship going on, the Gunther and that's that's, you know. And last Friday he had his big promo Paul him and Paul hymn.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. But the Chris loves the division.
Speaker 3: I see the vision.
Speaker 1: We are, the vision we are And you had the you had a perfect prediction for backlash, Jason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I just know.
Speaker 1: I guess, oh what a fucking expert?
Speaker 3: Well, well, well, is that what he does? The brody king thing.
Speaker 1: Let's get you deserve a Whammy Award.
Speaker 3: Wait, and that brings us to movie time.
Speaker 1: Guys, Movie time, Movie time time.
Speaker 3: What movie? I only watched one?
Speaker 2: I'll start what you guys think on it. I watched All Good Things directed by Andrew Jureki, and it's got Ryan Gosling and Kirsten Dunce and it's based on true story and it's about a guy with a mysterious past, Brian Gosling, and he gets married.
Speaker 3: He's like father is super rich in like real estate and New York City.
Speaker 2: And Ryan Gosling like saw his mother commit suicide and there's just a lot of I guess it really messed him up because he got real crazy style. I guess it did, because he gets real crazy style in this movie. And things just keep getting darker and we don't know what this character. It's called All Good Things.
Speaker 1: Must come to an end. That's the thing. Mmm, I see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Kirston Dunst did grant in it?
Speaker 1: What did Nickerman do?
Speaker 3: Nick Offerman plays uh, I think her brother or like her something like that. It was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Kristin Wig has like a really small part where she like gets Kirsten Duns into doing coke.
Speaker 3: It's pretty weird.
Speaker 2: It's cool, but yeah, interesting movie, pretty sad. It takes place from like I want to say, the seventies to two thousand and three when they finally like caught him and like, anyway, he did some stuff that was.
Speaker 3: Technical foul.
Speaker 1: He's killing people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically, so what did you guys watch movie?
Speaker 1: What movie did I Can go? Johnny three sixteen Good About You? Yeah, it was starring un starring Vincent Gallo and uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's uh it's for sure, uh spooky, metaphorical, poetic type film. But it shot pretty cool and they do some cool stuff in it. From that perspective, and per usual Vincent's character, he did not want to be touched. Women in every single movie try to touch him and he always tells him like stop it. Yeah, he just says, don't touch me. I don't like being touched. He just says, no one. They don't ever listen.
Speaker 1: Now, so he's a preacher.
Speaker 3: He's a preacher without resources and he spends his days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's a street feature.
Speaker 1: What resources you need to preach? You know what I'm saying. Yeah, Yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: He meets a young, jobless girl who wanders on Hollywood Boulevard and an impossible love story begins.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what I'm getting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, calling it a love story is pretty interesting, you all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: But for sure a fever dream slash nightmare, I would say.
Speaker 5: But it's interesting. It's an interesting one up watch if you like. Yeah, just sent him in general too, It's like it's interesting. It's a creepy watch.
Speaker 3: I like Cinnamon.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We talk about three movies man, technically two. So Joe Perry's special from twenty twenty three, Slow and Steady. You're seeing that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I have I might have on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a great watch. Love me some Joe Parraw And then for the first game, she was playing Cabin in the Woods. I've never seen it. Yeah, have you seen a movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good one. I like it.
Speaker 1: It's a very good movie. But I feel like it's like the most annoying person, you know, his favorite movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's it's good for what it is, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean I enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, that makes it. I feel like Willow that probably is her favorite movie.
Speaker 3: Who Josh Whedon.
Speaker 1: I think Josh heck yeah, Josh Goddard directed it. He made Goddard Schools.
Speaker 3: Is that where you went? How are You're dumb?
Speaker 1: That's who wrote it, Josh Whedon.
Speaker 3: Josh yeah, he did Buffy Vampire right, he.
Speaker 4: Did Is the Star Trek too?
Speaker 1: Buffy the Vaipire s Later and Avengers. It's some X men. I don't see any Star Trek. No.
Speaker 4: I guess that's just Zack Snyder at the Star Trek.
Speaker 1: I could be. I forget yeah, the Pretzel guy there any Pretzel you want? No? But the movie, the good movie I watched was documentary called street Wise nineteen eighty four about street kids in Seattle. Homeless kids in Seattle, okay, and a sad watch. Did you ever see like the kind of the homeless teens movie with.
Speaker 5: Kids with bult Getty No, and uh, Dermott Maroney's in it too.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of the exact name right now. It's in La too, balt.
Speaker 3: Getty and Dermott mulroney.
Speaker 4: What a horrible name I remember. And he's like basically like the leader.
Speaker 3: You know where the day takes you? Chris, you've seen that?
Speaker 4: Okay? I have.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great movie. Great movie.
Speaker 3: It's got Will Smith in it too, Way to Bury the headline Enrique and John Aston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Boiling Pieces ship. Yeah, and you're favorite actor, James le Grosse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, it's I think it's a slept on film. I think was fantastic.
Speaker 1: You cann't remember.
Speaker 2: Who that was, James la Grosse, Oh ship, dude, it's James the Gross and kind of love that guy.
Speaker 1: It's kind of star studed cast.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: On Bodlin.
Speaker 3: He might be a cousin. Yeah, that's on TV.
Speaker 1: Are catching it? He's a robbed yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Leader is uncredited as social worker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's David Archett is like one of Bulkheady's character's friends and.
Speaker 4: Well now so they became friends.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yep, but I'm picking street Wise. Okay, shut up. Focus a kid's name rant rat or brat rat ratitude, Yeah with an R. Okay, all right, yep. Check out, guys, this has been a fun one. Before we sign off, Jason like to thank the guest once one more time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you Jack Benzinger for coming on. We can't wait to see what you wrote for the season finale of SML with Will Ferrell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keeping we need to plug guess you know, yeah because.
Speaker 3: Now well also he actually just came out.
Speaker 2: That's the other question I want to ask him if he wanted to plug anything. He's doing a bunch of shows. Check him out on Instagram. He's going, he does stand up. He'll be all around and he needs to sell some of those tickets and.
Speaker 1: SNL SNL guys. It's on live and it's on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make you.
Speaker 1: Tune in watching Peacock. Am I righteous?
Speaker 3: He also just dropped a short film that I think he wrote and.
Speaker 2: Directed and edited, and uh, it's called Peripheral, I think or something like that, and it's about a guy who can only see out.
Speaker 3: Of the peripheral of his eyes. So he's like going up to people and talking to them but has to like look to the side.
Speaker 1: And Jason helmet it. Oh yeah on that post I did. Yeah, enjoy Tactics. Hey, now, yeah, that's just another thing of plug jacent but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out Droit Tactics. Yeah exactly, great, Uh great pod paint.
Speaker 1: Eric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me some e R nap for own very good stand upmedian. That's all I'm gonna say you my know him as mister simp sexual on the Internet.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah you will, all right? Your favorite Wait, Timmy No Breaks is your favorite comedian now now right?
Speaker 3: Nah? Dude, I like a lot of comedians.
Speaker 1: Dude, I like, uh the fuck is Timmy No Breaks?
Speaker 3: I'm so glad that hasn't come across your desk.
Speaker 4: Dude, He's fucking great, dude.
Speaker 2: Memo missed Chris the guy who does like a Andrew dice Clay impression. Basically, this guy.
Speaker 1: Might have been the guy in R You Garbage where like I actually turned it off.
Speaker 5: He was the only person that was good on the He's the w W killed Russell May killed.
Speaker 3: You Probably did turn it off. I thought it was a pretty funny episode. He just stays in character all the time.
Speaker 1: Did you guys like the Kevin R. Rose before we leave?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's let's say who we thought did best? Big J, Katt Williams.
Speaker 4: I didn't even watch it, dude.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I did turn that episode off of Timmy No Breaks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Big J did good.
Speaker 1: Timmy did good.
Speaker 3: Cheryl Underwood was pretty funny. Never heard of her before that.
Speaker 1: She wasn't she on the Uh Carrie Underwood. Dude, I thought she was at the tom Brady Rose too. Maybe I don't really, maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: I thought she was.
Speaker 3: It was Okayanna Taylor came out and did like a weird bit and then left.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I thought Regina Hall's thing was next level. I thought that was really funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that's last minute, Sheryl Underwood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was really funny.
Speaker 3: She was added last minute, but she did pretty good.
Speaker 4: She's the Rock was good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's yeah. That was the other one I wanted to mention.
Speaker 5: Yeah, moment, Yeah, christ Miss the Rock trying to get Kevin Hart to suck his nipple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and sit on his lap. He said, take a suckle, take a suckle.
Speaker 1: And they're all just getting just getting drunk and saying funny things, and you missed it. Chris and Fast and Furious announced some new TV shows as well. Guys, I saw that's what I.
Speaker 3: Should have asked Jack about because he's a big Fast and Furious.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Vin Diesel was they did a thing for it. Vin Diesel.
Speaker 3: Mc quick.
Speaker 1: He had a sequenced thing on the back of his suit jacket and he had Paul Walker's daughter. There was emotional I can ride or some ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're showing it. I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was great. He was talking like Stevie's Milk in the middle. Yeah, they showed really long.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they show that I can.
Speaker 4: But they move into gallon. I mean, these guys, this is like.
Speaker 2: That was like a decade and that was two decades ago easily when they booed him, So like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah, two thousand and three, dude, the.
Speaker 3: Fucking landscape has changed. Dude, all right, maybe they'll be ready.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: No, Look look look to what I'm saying. Look where what Look where it's gone. And that's the past two decades.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry two thousand and three. Yeah, but no, well that's been another episode.
Speaker 1: And I forgot your gift. On O two fourteen O three, they.
Speaker 3: And Ale.
Speaker 1: Bet you love that sweet ass podcast. I am John Cena and I approve this message. Boobies,