Speaker 1: Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: I want to welcome back to the show Ryan Bledsoe. He has had experiences with supernatural phenomena UFOs and intelligence agencies following an entity encounter in two thousand and seven, known as one of the most publicly documented cases of all time. He Autohosa podcast Bledsoe said so with his best friend Nick discussing the paranormal, spirituality, UFOs, consciousness, and all things weird beyond the Veil. Ryan, Welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, Chris. I'm happy to be back. I had a blast last time.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was awesome. It's great to have you back on You are already, like I told you, one of my favorite guests because of your seemingly advanced understanding of not only yours, but yours and your family's experiences and what we call extraterrestrials, UFOs and the paranormal. You've experienced a wide range of this phenomenon, and you've even had some trying and even dangerous events events unfold for you, which I want to get into a little bit now for the audience that hasn't seen you last time or may not be familiar with your story, would you mind giving us a little synopsis of it up to where you are today?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so last time I felt like we ran through it for quite a while. So I would definitely say check out the previous episode with me on it, but just you know, the kind of like.
Speaker 1: The synopsis of where we where we were?
Speaker 2: Yes, so the decently short version of it, and you know it's sent through fifteen years of context here, but you know that's okay. Back in two thousand and seven, my father had just an incredible experience with orbs and beings light and what most people would know as aliens or interdimensional entities or angels or what have you. And shortly after that he was on the Discovery Channel, and then the rest is history got involved with like NASA, CIA, all kinds of three letter agencies with the Department of Defense, and that's been going on fifteen years. And here we are today. I'm coming up on one year of my podcast. Bleds have said, so as you can see, I'm in the studio now.
Speaker 1: So awesome, man, how's that going, by the way, Oh.
Speaker 2: It's going great. I mean, I was just checking the numbers today because I'm a little sappy because our one year is in two days. So we've just been really you know, talking things through and kind of looking back. And at some point last month we had hit number one on the charts for spirituality categories. So it's going far better than I could have ever imagined. I mean, it's just best case scenario, and we're so grateful and blessed and it's just been a wild ride, man, Yeah, it has.
Speaker 1: I love the way podcasting is going. I love how many different voices I can listen to now with such wonderful content and information. Hopefully it doesn't get smashed down on through censorship, but you know, I have my hopes up that we are still the last frontier here. How does your family feel about your podcasting? You know, after everything that's happened.
Speaker 2: I think at first they supported me just because I was their family member and they didn't quite know like what I was going to say or anything like that. Now, with the success we've had and kind of what has turned out to be and the positivity that we've put out, they're all on board. They're behind me one hundred percent, and they couldn't be happier with me and for me. So it's just great all around.
Speaker 1: Right on. Man, Now, what I want to get into today is a little bit deeper into your understanding of the phenomenon and what is happening right now with the disclosure and the deceptions that we're seeing, the infiltrations into people in this community. I've been to plenty of UFO conferences. I don't do them anymore because they just put a bad taste in my mouth from all the insertion of former three letter agency individuals, people who are there just to muddy the water, people who are just there for attention and have these crazy, wild stories. So you got this mix of just misinformation and disinformation about what extraterrestrials and UFOs and this phenomena really is. And I think you know, to best understand it, you have to experience it yourself. Now I've had my own experiences. It's not what I would with what I would consider UFOs or extraterrestrials. It's what I would consider my spirit guides or ancestors and things like that. To me, it's a much more spiritual phenomenon. But to each his own, because I know there is probably some physical aspects to this that I just don't understand yet. And there's this whole phenomenous like a massive onion that you keep peeling and peeling, and you can't get to the center of h from the time you first had your experience to now, how has your understanding of what ET or an extraterrestrial is it? Has that changed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And before I dive into that question, I just want to say you said it flawlessly. That was I just couldn't say it any better about how you know, like the UFO subject or crowd or what have you has definitely been infiltrated by bad actors and things of that sort. And to be honest with you, that's why I want nothing to do with that sort of crowd or conference or anything. I'm not knocking people that believe in the subject, but it's more so than the people that want to speak for the subject. And anyway, I just totally agree with you one hundred percent what you said about that. And yeah, so the experience has started when I was thirteen years old. I'm twenty eight now, going on twenty nine in a month and some change in a few days. So it's coming up on sixteen years this year that we've kind of been this well known normal family throughout the world. And I got to say, like growing up on the inside of the subject with the people coming around and poking and prodding and demanding answers and wanting to keep in your yard and wanting to know what it's all about.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: It was a pretty it was a pretty wild upbringing. And I would say that since my childhood, I have probably had thousands of personal experiences, whether I'm by myself or with my wife or friends or family with my dad, varying from seeing tiny dots zipping around the sky and blinking and disappearing to actually having entities in my room touched me on my body. I just got to say, man, I don't buy anything that the government, the one percent, the mainstream media, whatever you want to call the boogeyman. There's definite boogeyman. I don't buy it. It completely doesn't rock with my personal experience. That's not to say that there might not be some sort of physical phenomenon somewhere out of the universe. I mean, I couldn't possibly know that. I haven't been to space. I don't I don't even know that that they're really going to space, you know, I don't know that they're really coming from space. But in my experience, what I can speak to is the phenomenon that I have been reacted with around my family and others has been a spiritual phenomenon. It's been light, it's been energy, it's been magical, you know, like you read about ancient folklore with the genies and the fairies and the angels and the things like that. It's been more like that with them making profound things happen at just the right time, at just the point in your life when you needed some sort of sign or guidance or whatsoever. And I would say, like, I'm one hundred percent on board with the fact that it is a spiritual phenomenon.
Speaker 1: Yes, And it seems to be extremely personal as well for those that are experience having a genuine experience. These kind of group experiences that you rarely hear about are usually nefarious and probably involved the military to some degree. But most people's experiences they grow from it. They have spiritual growth. They kind of experience this sense of wanting to better themselves and do better in their lives. And the information given to most people had genuine contact experiences is either for their own benefit or the immediate benefit of people surrounding them. And it's a very personal thing, and it seems to be atched to personal spiritual growth and when people after people have these experiences they are better, and they don't are less trusting of mainstream type of information and Daddy government and things that they're trying to expose right now. So I can see why the government would want to kind of sway, what's really happening to something that is completely different, right.
Speaker 2: Right, Absolutely, I'm right there with you, man. It's like everybody that's been around, they have all these ideas, and I just want to, you know, put out a little reminder that, you know, growing up from childhood, I've had hundreds of people come to my property just to get a piece of my dad and meet him and hear the story. I've met so many, countless number of people who who are are wanting to figure out like what this thing is. And everybody that comes to our property and has some sort of sighting, they leave with their mind utterly melted from what they thought that it should have been or would have been, or what have you. And many of them, if not most, were either meant to be there to see this for some, you know, very incredibly personal purpose, like having gone through trauma or tragic death in the family that affected them deeply, and a lot of them walk away feeling like they were renewed in the sense that there is a higher power that's watching them and hears their cries and is willing to help. And I do believe that is the case. I do believe that if we wanted to get out of the box and speculate, I think again, if you look at these ancient descriptions of entities from you know, the mystical texts and even the exoteric texts of the past, like the Bible and what have you, it's probably the closest description that would make a lot of sense to what this phenomenon is. It's very personal, it's very it's very spiritual. It's it actually hears you. It actually hears your thoughts and your cries out for help and things like that. And typically that's when they appear, is when people really need it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, man, Now, does your family still live in that same property?
Speaker 2: No, not quite, that we moved out. I was actually still living with my parents back then when we moved out, just out of college, so that was probably twenty sixteen. Yeah, I think it was late twenty sixteen. And now they live just across town, a hop and skip away on actually an even more active property where the experience is ramped up entirely because it's it's pretty, uh shaded out in the woods on a thirteen acre lot on a body of water.
Speaker 1: So a lot of followed you guys, so it's attached to your family for some reason.
Speaker 2: Correct, That seems to be the case. And the activity actually picked up when they moved, a lot of people thought maybe it was the property. And I get why people would think that it's a valid, you know, assumption, but it definitely followed.
Speaker 1: Man, that's crazy. Now, you said you've had experiences until now, have you had any that you'd like to talk about? So maybe that stick out in your mind a little bit more than others.
Speaker 2: Sure, So probably the most wild experience I've had in my entire life. And I want to just put up a hand of caution here. I actually do the hand. I'm a man of my word and say to those of you, if you're listening and you have no clue who I am or any of my background whatsoever, I would urge you to really, after this or before this, if you want to pause, that's totally cool. Go go just check out who we are and like what the experience is, because this is going to be really weird, and it's not going to make a lot of sense if you don't, if you don't have any clue what we're discussing.
Speaker 1: How we live weird here?
Speaker 2: Great? Great, Yeah, I love the weird as well. It's basically my life since childhood. So here's what happened. So I'm eighteen years old. This is five years after my dad has already been you know, talked about around the world for the documentary, and the hundreds of people have been coming to our proper and this and that and the other. We'd have tents out in our yard. My dad's just such a nice man. He would just let Boddy and everybody come over, even the Department of Defense. I mean still to this day, they're coming around and they're calling, and my dad is just so nice. He can always close the door, and I totally don't blame him. And I would say the weirdest experience is I was eighteen years old. I was a freshman in college, So again, five years after the initial encounter, and I know this was twenty twelve because this was within months, if not weeks, after my dad had his most profound encounter of all, which will this be on video Chris, Yes, okay, So if the audience can see right behind me here, I'm not sure if the image will be reversed or not. But this depiction right here is what my dad encountered in twenty twelve. It was a female entity. It was roughly floating four foot off the ground. She was ethereal like a ghost like being. She had a flowing white dress that twinkled like the stars, blonde hair, blue eyes. Changed his life, and she had a lot of things to tell him that we do the great detail about in our podcast on episode seventeen, And it totally up to you. I'd be willing to talk about that here wherever you want to go, I'm happy to do that. But to get to point, shortly after my dad had that encounter, I had an encounter very similar, not that I saw her, but that I kind of heard her in a sense. It was very strange. So for a little context, when this being first appeared to my dad, she looked like a bull, like a ghostly spiritual bull, and it ran through him and knocked him over, and he didn't feel anything physical. It felt like a powerful wind. And then when he turned over and kind of like got up on his hands and knees. That's what he was looking at, was this beautiful blonde hair, blue eyed woman. So weeks or months I can't remember because this was literally ten years ago, but weeks or months had passed, same year, without a doubt. I know, same year because we were talking about this experience, and it might have been summer, it might have been a couple, you know, within a month or two after the initial thing happened. Anyway, I'm outside, I'm talking to like, I don't understand Dad, Why am I having these profound aggiences? But you and Mom and Chris Junior and my oldest brother who was there with my dad that first night, I'm like, why are you three having these experiences and seeing all these things and these entities sometimes and even my brother Jeremy had caught a glimpse of one, and I was like, I don't understand why I'm not having such close and personal encounters. It's like I'm not, you know, deserving of it, or it wants nothing to do with me. And I was just really down and out. And my dad was like, you don't get a son, You're not ready because of your attitude, and your attitude is that you don't even accept them for what they are. You have doubt in your mind. And I said, well, I mean, you know, it's just hard for me to believe that they're listening to me at all times. How could they do that if they're up there with their technology, There's no way they could. They could listen to me from miles and miles or even light years away and know what I'm thinking and know what I'm saying. I just wasn't ready to accept that. And he said, son, you don't get it. They're magical. They hear your thoughts, they know what you're thinking, they know what you're doing, and they and they basically you know, are not going to show to you until you're ready. And within minutes I forgot to mention. We were outside in our yard, in the backyard, late at night on a summer It was a six acre yard, so our backyard was literally like the size of a football field, if not three quarters of one perhaps, and we were out in the back just looking up at bars like we did. And right about that time, I heard a cow move in my backyard and I looked at my dad with big bright eyes, and I knew what it was deep down, but I didn't say that I believed it or accepted it. I was kind of irritated that that was how I had chosen to appear to me. And I was like, Dad, you know, maybe the neighbors have a cow. Whatever. Our neighbors did not have a cow. The neighbors on the other side were my grandparents. They clearly don't have cows. I would have known that there was a fence on all sides of the property. There was no way any sort of cow could have walked onto our property. Not to mention, my dad went driving around the area the next day and the closest cows were over five miles away minimum, so there was no physical colum this property anyway. So right about the time I heard the first cow, I look at my dad. He looks at me, and then another one moves, and then a third one moves, and then a fourth one, and then a fifth one, and then we hear four or five cows moving over each other, like it was a freakin' farm, just cows and cows moving, and it was so loud that we couldn't even hear each other speak. And then he looked at me and he said, you got your experience and it took me eight or nine years to realize that these entities were moving like a cow just to for lack of better words, mess with me. So I would never forget the impact of that experience. And that was definitely one of my more bizarre ones. And I didn't see anything. Might I add it was only sound, But still.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that that reminds me of just some of the trickster aspects I've heard from some of these entities. It's like, not necessarily nefarious, but it seems that they try and playful, but to get you to start thinking in a certain way or a different way. It reminds me of the story I had doctor Gregory litl On, and I think I've told this a couple of times, but he was interviewing a Native American gentleman for his new book, and he said, these little blue things would come out of the walls and tickle him and mess with him, and he hated him at first, but when he accepted him and just you know, trying to gave in, they give him profound cosmic knowledge and knowledge of himself. And it was a beautiful experience after that. And that seems to be kind of on par with some of these people who claim to be getting information from somewhere else or other entities. Maybe these things are messing with him and giving them, you know, bs to start with, and is not until they kind of reach a certain point or certain realization that they'll start giving them the truth about things. It's a kind of maybe tricksterious, but growth type of experience for these people. What do you think about that one?
Speaker 2: That's been my experience one hundred percent. I agree with you wholeheartedly, and I kind of have the suspicion, well not kind of really. I actually fully leave this. I'm not even going to hold back our front. I believe that these beings, at least the ones that I have observed and interacted with. I can't speak for other people's experiences whom I have not met, but the ones that I've interacted with or what have you, it seems to be that when they interact with people, they take you on some sort of very gradual initiatory journey where at every level when you're seeing them, it's divine timing. It's right when you need it. It's not always just random. It's actually never random in my experience, when people come to our property to see something. It was something they needed and they leave typically transformed on a spiritual level. And I do believe that these beings of light are showing up in mass around the world. I mean, the videos are all over the Internet. People are seeing orbs and beings of light and what have you. And I fully believe that they are highly, if not highest advanced forms of consciousness that are coming to take the human race on an individual on an individual to individual basis, form of initiatory journey to higher levels of awareness of consciousness and what have you. It's it's a very spiritual individual journey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think one hundred percent. Now I want to get back to the deception here and those behind the scenes that don't want to us to figure out that it's a spiritual phenomenon. It's for our consciousness evolution. Uh, could you tell us a little bit about your experiences with some of these three letter agencies. I know that you've had varying types, some not so bad and and some really awful. But what are some of the most profound ones that the audience really should know about how these guys operate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so exactly like you said, some of them have not been so bad like, for example, very kind individual. He's been nothing but nice and endearing to my family. And he's probably someone that your audience may recognize if there are any ufohad or read up on the sub whatsoever. Not to say that I endorse any of this material, but you know, speaking of which, his name is Jim Simmivan. He is the how can I say this? He he's the I believe he's the vice president of To the Stars Academy, very high level CIA officer, very nice guy. As I've said, he's been very kind to my family. I got one percent know everything he's about behind the scenes, and I can't speak to you know, endorse or deny or anything of that nature. But what I can say is he he's been a very extraordinarily kind man to my family. Very powerful individual. Ran the spy program for the United States Central Intelligence Agency. And that's just one example of meeting some people where you know, every time you speak, it's just nothing but kindness and niceness, and you know, cendia gifts and who knows, maybe that's on purpose to get us to trust him. I honestly don't know at this point. You know, it doesn't help me to speculate so much anymore. And then there are others who I've met who I will very carefully say associated with the C or I should say, associated with the d i A. And they have quite literally levied death threats on my family just for being ourselves and tru tell our story in any sort of public capacity. Naturally, what did that do? That fired me up? That maybe mad as hell here I am. I'm telling you harder than ever before. I don't like being told what to do, especially if by anybody who doesn't have my best interest at heart. And there were let's see, there there have been lots of NASA people come to our house, lots of lots of CIA, like a handful of them. At least half a dozen have been over to our property personally interacted with DARPA, NSA, Homeland Security, Army Intelligence, obviously Central intelligence. I've already said that one, Navy intelligence, Air Force intelligence, pretty much met all of them. And it's a mix, It's a very mixed bag. Some of them are not kind. I would even wager to say some of them have been assholes and have not had am I allowed to curse on the show, by the way, of course, Yeah, Okay, great, great, Yeah, some of them have been quite literally like assholes to my family and have not had our best interests in heart. And then some of them, as I've said, have been really kind. So I could go into any one or the other more and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like I'd like to hear about some of the some of the bad ones, and then some of the good ones. Let's just the ones that really stick out, maybe an example or two of.
Speaker 2: Each, Okay, And for the sake of what I'm discussing here, I'd rather not say names because that that's just not very you know, that's that's it's not very safe territory. But again, I would very carefully say an individual who was associated with the CIA, meaning he was a civilian sent by an active high ranking CIA officer. Because here's the kicker. According to the government's website, according to the United States of American Policy, whatever you want to call it, all is about Department of Defense and how they operate foreign and domestic technically, if you believe in these stupid lies, the CIA does not operate on US soil. I already know that's a croc of shit. They tell me. Some of the hits that they've done on American soil. But anyway, technically, according to the law, they're not supposed to operate on US soil. They're supposed to be domestic, I mean foreign. The FBI is supposed to be domestic. But I know that's not the case, and they have lots of ways to get around that and harass and terrify and I haven't observed this, but maybe in some cases harm inn as an American citizens. Anyway, So this gentleman was sent to my property by a CIA officer who my father did speak on the phone with. He was who he said he was. We checked up on him with other CIA agents. Very real guy. He sent this civilian to our property to get through that little loophole about the whole domestic versus foreign thing. And this guy came to our property, he harassed my dad. He's stuck around for five or six days. He just wouldn't leave, no matter how kindly my dad told him he needed him to leave. He'd get a hotel down the street and he'd come back. And my dad is such a nice guy. He's not just going to physically throw off, you know, anybody off of his property unless they've gone way too far. And this guy, over the course of these days started saying some really out of character things about his CIA contact and even called him and put him on the phone on a three way call one time and introduced him and things like that. So he really was who he said he was. And not to mention, this guy had a family history of extremely powerful political figures in his family tree. I'm trying to be vague so that this individual's identity can't be discovered, but he had very powerful Washington d c. Type family members, So it was it was just no coincident or coincidence or accident that he was connected to the Central Intelligence Agency, if you catch my drift. He was a very connected figure. And he straight up told my dad at one point after this five or six day period that he could put a bullet my mother and my brother's head if he if my father didn't tell his story and his experiences the way that this dark group I wanted my father too. And at that point, I kid you not, inn Orb appeared behind him, scared the shit out of him. He went away and he never came back, in true cowardly fashion. And yeah, and it's crazy, that's the funniest part. It's like ever since then, they haven't been quite as a crazy on threats. I think they know that if they fuck with us, that something will fuck with them, just like it does a skin ranch. But anyway, yeah, so he called me on the phone. I didn't know what his intentions were at first. And naturally, when you were a young twenty something year old kid at the time, because this was, you know, probably five years ago. When you're like a young twenty something year old kid, you always want to meet meet the CIA guy. You always want to talk to the NASA guys. I don't think so anymore. It's it's not as cool anymore, you know what I mean, because in my experiences, he talks to me on the phone and he literally tells me that he's a builder Burger and that basically he believes that God and Satan are one being, and that he and his friends are his little shadow organ his in the CIA are actuallying. He told me this verbatim, he said, and in this terminology he said that his group is trying to usher in the new World Order to bring a new age for humanity, and that God and Satan are one entity, and that all the catastrophes that have been caused around the world, such as nine to eleven, the vague. These were his words. Mind you, these specific incidents too, He referenced them. He said, nine to eleven, nine to eleven, the Vegas shooting back in twenty fifteen or sixty. You recall he said that those events were done by their demonic god in order to whip us into shape with tough love that we just don't understand. That's the kind of shit that some of these fringe groups in the CIA believe and are operating on. And yeah, so it's just crazy stuff. And some of them have been incredibly kind, and they act all big about how they believe in God and Jesus, and it's just like, you never know, there's some really strange fringed in these intelligence agencies.
Speaker 1: They're definitely that would kind of solidifie my thought and theory that there's not just a pyramid structure we're looking at that there's different factions kind of yeah, fighting for control over in slavery, over humanity. I just show with Charlie Robinson the other day. We're going to get too deep into that, but we would The title of the show was the Fourth Right versus the Babylonian Death Cult.
Speaker 2: I love that. That's so clever.
Speaker 1: Well, it looks at, you know, two different sides of these control systems that are trying to fight for humanity basically, and that's what we're looking at. I think on the deepest level, is this really kind of what you say, far right extremist type of uh faction that's trying to get you know, the slavery and control and then another far left extremest faction that's like sacrificing babies and Nicolet magic and it's you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Right, be clever, Chris, I love that. I'm going to run with that, man, I'll be sure to reference you. But that's that's genius. The Fourth Reich versus the Babylonian Death Cult. That's an epic. But yeah, no, I totally agree with you. And it's it's just wild. Like I know this for a fact as well, because I've been told this directly by people in the CIA. They are deeply immersed in the lore and the literature of the mystical occult bodies of knowledge. I've personally had conversation with very high level CIA officers who have actually recommended mystical and occult studies to me. So, however you slice it or dice it, Uh, they believe it. They know and believe that it's all real, the mystical knowledge and what have you, and on our show just kind of a caveat here on our show, Bledso said, So, I really like to relate these deeper mysteries oftentimes to pop culture because I feel like for for general demographics and general audiences who aren't very well versed in these mysteries and in the UFO subject, it's just very approachable. And what I would say in that case, if anybody's caught up on some of the really cool shows right now, I'm not going to say any spoilers, but just the name of you, Stranger Things and The Boys. Both of them are like the hottest shows in the world right now, and I'm actually watching both, so they're fresh on my mind. And both of them, Okay, light spoiler, light spoiler for anyone who's listening, skip forward like twenty seconds. But both of these shows, season three, which is the current one of The Boys, and season four Stranger Things. Both of them have the same premise and it's two factions of the government or the corporate oligarchy fighting against each other behind the scenes and a shadow structure, and it's like, I mean, you know, they're really laying it all right there for us normies to see. So I think he nailed it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Now what do you think that they're doing at the highest level with the mainstream deception of what we're told about UFOs and ETS and what they're trying to portray this as and the certain players that they've inserted in here. What do you think the end goal is with this? Is it just to keep us from understanding it as much as possible or do they have more nefarious agendas in mind? Possibly?
Speaker 2: I mean I would be lying if I said I knew one hundred percent. But my take, my speculation is through a mix of personal conversations with some of these individuals and just research online and what have you. I know this for a fact. This has been told to me. There are members of the CIA and American intelligence agencies such as Naval Intelligence, Air Force Intelligence, and Army intelligence again as well as NASA and CIA and DARPA who are actively engaged in studying practical applications of occult ceremonial magic psychic perception, energy healing techniques, and combative energy techniques such as ancient Tibetan death touch or excuse me, Chinese chigung death touch techniques, which they have successfully done. That's the secret behind the men who steric goats. That's actually really how they killed it was chigung den mock, which is an energy technique rents for deadly energy into your fingers and disperse it through the body of the subjective what have you. And I was told that they were developing this for world type situations, you know, overseed, you know, black ops type research. But anyway, what I'm getting at is, I know without a doubt these people and these agencies are studying ritual oculd magic. I know they believe it. They've told me. And my point from this is I believe at the highest levels they are practicing these things using these applicants because they're desperately trying to reach out beyond the veil and communicate with with entities or what have you. And if they have I would certainly probably say that they've been dark entities, not the good ones for sure, because they've told us that they've told us, not that they've communicated with dark entities. That part is my speculation. But they've told us that they can't communicate with these positive entities. They don't want anything to do with them. That's why they've been the government, that's why they've been coming to my parents' property all these years, because they're dying on what the fuck these beings want for humanity.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, So you have never had a negative experience or a dark entity experience? Correct?
Speaker 2: I have once. I saw a shadow entity move across a wall at a time in my life where things around my family and my property were extremely dark, extremely chaotic, extremely negative. I did see one shadow type figure move across the wall, but since then I have not had any I've not had any negative, dark, or any sort of scary experiences of that kind.
Speaker 1: Right on check out our friends at Linguistity Gifts. Linguistity Gifts is a metaphysical story offering natural gymstone bead bracelets, signature and zodiac designed and made in the United States, as well as raw and polished stones, crystal balls, pendulums, tarot cards, natural crystal points, wands, and so much more. They're beautiful signature design bracelets can aid with creativity balance focus and well being. Visit their website using the link in the description, or visit Linquistitygifts dot com and use coupon code FKN to get ten percent off your first order over twenty dollars. No, that makes a lot of sense that they would be trying to horness whatever type of entities or energy that these beings have. I mean, look at everything that they've done in places like skin Walker Ranch. I mean, normal people can't even get in a certain distance near a certain distance of that place. And of course they've you know, glamorized what they're doing with the History Channel and all that stuff, so we have really no idea. They show a bunch of probably government drones in the sky in every episode and call it, you know, Skinwalker Ranch's kooky. You know, but I think that most of what we're seeing in the skies is probably our own stuff. Now, I want to get your thoughts on that. If it's not, it seems to have some kind of intelligence or personal interaction like we were talking about earlier. But most of these kind of high tech, very machine physical like type of craft that they've been showing us, like triangles and the tic.
Speaker 2: TACs cigars, these appear to be, you know, very physical, and I would put my money that we've had those for a long time. I tend to agree with you, man. I think if there's anything out there like that, it probably is our government just fucking with the people, because I mean, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and tell something really personal, but it is what it is. And I would once again, I would urge people to brush up on a little bit of the background of the Bloods of story so they're not in over their head in deep waters with this one. But when the entities took my dad the second time, this encounter with this female lady right here, what she told my dad is that there is a dark group at the top of humanity. She did not give a specific name. She just said there is a dark group in power who is using Biblical scripture to reenact the prophecies on a globe, like the end time prophecies on a global scale, to force humanity into some sort of end time crisis. And part of this agenda is a great deception, and this deception will be tricking humanity into believing it there is no God, there is no higher consciousness, there is no spirit, in its aliens. It's physical monster evil aliens. That's the ultimate deception. So running on this assumption. When the Shiny Lady he spoke to my dad and told him this shit, I took it pretty serious. I tend to believe these mystical type, profound experiences more than I believe are our are one percent. You know, media moguls who are telling us what we should believe. I mean, we already know their liars. So I mean I go by that I really do believe what this entity said, don't. I don't necessarily think there is any threat whatsoever, any possibility of a threat from any sort of physical alien monsters. I think it's entirely made up. I think not to say not to say there can't be any sort of physical entity. I'm not trying. I couldn't know that. I'm just saying I know that they're lying about some sort of negative spin on this phenomenon to try and trick people into being terrified of it.
Speaker 1: Yep, I think you're spot on. Now, let's talk a little bit about your understanding of what the nature of reality is, what we're doing here, How are just when I'm not interact with our consciousness you mentioned earlier that you know, you're not even sure these things are coming from space. I'm not either.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The space thing is a whole other show, you know.
Speaker 2: It's I did a whole show on that topic. Oh yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've done those two and it's a very divisive fun people. Yeah, it gets people worked up for some reason, but it does. Yeah. You know, whatever we're on, whether you know we're on a planet or flat plane or whatever you want to think it is, I think that this is much more special and different place than we could ever imagine. You know. My idea lately, and it's just you know, one of my many theories that pop into my head and you know, could change tomorrow or even in the next few minutes, is that this is, this whole reality is something that we may have even put here for ourselves for consciousness growth and experience, and and that you know, these strange entities and things like that that are part of our own programming that might pop in every once in a while to get us on the right track. I don't know. I'd like to get your thoughts on what is what is surrounding us at all times? What is this that we call reality, but we know is no way physical when you get down to the micro level, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, yeah, you said it extremely well, but I'll just kind of like give my personal takes on that and kind of enhance what you were what you were saying. But I believe that we as divine conscious beings. And I say that, I really believe that that anybody was born into this world, any any sort of living being with a heartbeat and a brain and a spinal element of breath, that that that animates whatever being this is, is divine and has a spark of the divine or or I would say the godhood or the source, or whatever terminology people want to use. They always get so mad if you use the wrong terminology. The old ultimate source of reality is this eternal consciousness that is completely imbalance and in harmony with all life, all things, everywhere, space time. It's above anything that we can comprehend or conceive. The Egyptians have been talking about this for thousands of years, and these secret mystery schools, and this has passed through the ages secretly. Of course, up until recent times it wasn't so mainstream knowledge passed through the Greeks, the Persians, the Indians, even the Jewish schools like the Essenes and Kabbalah and things of this nature. This knowledge has always been around that we are co creating a I guess you could say, an illusory reality together that we come here to experience so that we can evolve on a soul level, so that we can return home to the highest reality, which is the source of all living things. And you can call it God, you can call it whatever you want. I don't like people to get too caught up in that. I do believe that because we are small, fractal pieces of this eternal oneness, this eternal source of consciousness. Because of that, our thoughts, our words, and our deeds truly matter. Because if you think a thought in your mind, you have no clue where that thought truly came from. It might be you might be having a bad day. You might be in a really negative vibration because of the energy going on around you. Someone's looking at you funny, cursing you, fuck you dude, and you're feeling bad and you're getting pulled down by these negative vibrations, and you might start having some hateful thoughts come in. You should enact those on those thoughts because you're giving birth to them in this reality, and those vibrations will harm someone else's spirit. And it's the same goes the other way. You know, if you're having a really good day, you're doing everything right. You've you've meditated, you've prayed, you've you've eaten good, maybe fasted, maybe exercise, whatever you've done that's made you feel whole and complete and healthy and happy. You might be vibrating at such a level that some really profound thoughts come from another place, and you know, you speak these really loving, positive thoughts, you might just change somebody's entire life and you had no clue that that person was struggling or going through something and needed some encouragement from someone else. So I think our thoughts and our words and our deeds truly matter in this realm because they come from another place. We're just the channels.
Speaker 1: Well, man, I love it. I love it. What do you think about timelines and the possibility that not only were we on multiple different timelines at one given moment, but you can kind of experience this and think about it in a way that people in you know, a different country, say, people in this far off in the Bavarian forest, and they don't have TVs. And then nine to eleven happens, and these people don't have any media TVs. They're out in the middle of nowhere and they live in their own sustainable community and they never hear about it. Is that really a part of their reality? Did that really happen for them? Or does it really It's like, you know, does if a tree falls in the forest, you know, and we do have you know, biological life and trees and particles to witness these events, But does it spread that far? And do people experience that set kind of separation of reality into these types of different timelines. It seems like many people are on different timelines in our own reality that we cross over into. I consider going to the grocery store crossing over into a different timeline because it's not my desired reality. Especially have to if I have to go to a place like Walmart, that's like preparing to go to a different mention. Man, I got like gear up, say a prayer, and like I don't want to go here. So like every you know, even travel. But it seems with especially everything that's been going on since twenty twenty and people's awakening and realizations that these timelines have kind of split off even more. There's this major fear timeline where people are just going with the narratives and pinking down into oblivily oblivion, and then the timeline where people aren't paying attention and kind of flourishing and getting better in their lives. So it's very interesting to see all the things that are occurring right now, which brings me to your thoughts on that this whole strange times we're in, the awakening sit you were in and all of that's that's kind of unfolding before.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could say it any be better than that. It kind of just blew my mind. I never thought about it in that sense seriously, Like that's pretty profound. What if was some tribe out there somewhere in the forest and they never heard any sort of news of nine to eleven. I mean, you know, I've never thought about that kind of concept before. But you're probably right. It probably had nothing to do with their consensus reality that they're strained. They may be completely unaffected. I think that the totality of consciousness of this human race is intimately connected, and I think there could be some variations about how connected we are to certain events that have psychic impact on our collective consciousness. And I would say, maybe in some way their effect through the grapevine of this, you know, you could think of you could imagine our collective consciousness like a spiritual entity that sort of has a mind of its own. And when negativity is spread through this life that we all share together, this consensus reality, you know what I mean, it has an effect on each and every one of us, like this COVID shit. I have no doubt in my mind that this was perpetrated on humanity so that we would all suffer and live in fear and chaos and darkness. And nobody can tell me that what I'm about to say is wrong. In the last two years, we have entered a new life, a totally new timeline. Virtually everybody I know my age works either from home the whole week or home half the week. Before twenty twenty, I had never heard of that, other than some technical sales job, you know, some it kind of thing. I had never heard of anybody working from home. Now, all of a sudden, everyone does. It's like this whole world just flipped upside down and we're in a new timeline together, and I think you're absolutely right. The negative events that they perpetrate on humanity like nine to eleven and the Vegas shootings and all these terrible tragedies and massacres, I think they do that to shape collective route reality or consensus reality whatever, to shift towards the negative, whole fearful timeline. And that's why I urge people, and I plead with people to turn off the fucking news and be very cautious what they consume into their soul. Because if you're just gonna listen to the mainstream media talking heads sit there and tell you you should be afraid of everybody around every corner and every every doorstep is holding some terrible person who wants to is just out to get you. I'm exaggerating a little bit, but you know, we all know the news. We know the news is fearful. So I agree with you one hundred percent that they are fucking with our reality with all these terrible catastrophes. I mean, I don't know, man, I couldn't say it better than you, honest.
Speaker 1: Well, with the timelines, there's there's I think we have plenty of options on where we can go collectively into the future. There's also plenty of options and agendas of where they want us to go in the future. I believe, like we were talking two or maybe more factions that battle control for control over humanity, they have a lot of power, and like you're saying they have, they do these large events to steer people in a certain direction. That they have plenty of options that you know some some think some want us to go to the transhuman route to where we plug ourselves into machinery and just live our lives there. It does not seem that we would get there because we have this looming kind of economic crash and everything that is coming up in the future to where it looks like society is going to go through very troubling times. I'm not sure they're going to get their transhumantopia where we merge with technology. With this situation continues to go the way it is food chorges. It seems like one side may be gaining a little ground with their depopulation agendas.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So we've got all these types of awful timelines and in places we can go. But I think collectively as if we can wake up and realize this and shift some of those timelines over we could have better options on which reality we want to participate in. What do you think about these different timelines? Do you do you see it the same way? And do you think are you hopeful for the future?
Speaker 2: I am. I have full faith we will eventually arrive in a positive future. And I say that because again, this this this female entity. Uh, when my dad spoke with her, she said a lot of things. One of the things that she said that was the most important to remember is that the whole point of this, the whole point of the UFO phenomenon appearing before the eyes of civilians and innocent people like ourselves and every other normal Joe out there who's not some government employee. Why would they do that? You know, you would think if it was aliens, if it was some sort of militaristic society, they would they would definitely not be accidentally revealing themselves to ordinary people like us. If they were smarter than we are, if they had this sophisticated technology, even if they had psychic perception of all physical beings or whatever, they better than to just be accidentally showing themselves to ordinary people. And anyway, I kind of got off track there. What the lady told my dad is that we are going towards the age of Aquarius. And that's the whole point of why these beings are coming in the first place, is to guide us to this Aquarium age of peace and love and harmony. It's all about understanding that there is a higher consciousness, there is a divinity, there is a God. I don't care how people call it. I don't care what name they want to use. That doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is the total confidence that there is a positive higher power who is trying, or is actually not just trying, but doing this guiding humanity throughout the ages. But there are certain rules in this reality. If these beings were to regularly manifest, this reality would probably fall apart. I don't think that this, this little three D world that we live in could fully and openly contain these beings of light. I just don't think it's possible. I don't think it's written into the program. So they show up in these little fashes whenever they can get away with it and kind of hack the system, you know what I mean, kind of like from the Matrix when Neo and Morpheus hop in and fuck with the system, and then the agents get on them, and you know the government's trying to play damage control and convince everybody they're scary and they're evil, just like Neo and Morpheus were terrorists in the Matrix. He catch my grip or my drift? Yeah right, yeah, I just that's that's kind of how I see things, that there is a positive future, and that's the message the government, the one percent, the media, whatever. They don't want anybody to have any sort of hope or positivity on the horizon. They want it always to be chaos and fear and running around with the chickens with their heads cut off.
Speaker 1: All right. Now, there's a illusion or perception that only one side is is right a horse, but not only that, we're only going to see one side's idea, one side's agendas, and anything else that goes against the green is going to be shunned and considered a thread or terrorist. But right now it's hard to tell who and how many people are on the right side of history, and you won't ever see it coming out of the mainstream media. And the only way to do it is doing things like we're doing, talking to people who talk to a lot of other people, and it's hard to you know, that's the only way to get an idea of how many people or towards the light are going or awakening, are understanding some of the things that are happening and what's behind it and going towards the right side of history. And I have to think that most people are. And we're not being shown because of course, just like I said, we're only being shown one side of the narrative, one shot side of the story from Hollywood and the media and everything else. But if you turn off your tea and walk down your street and talk to your neighbors and talk to people like we're doing across the planet, and those people talk to a lot of other people, it seems that everyone I'm talking to is pretty reasonably smart and doesn't fall for some of the bullshit that we're going through. I don't know about you, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Again? I absolutely agree with you, man. I think you're right on the money tonight. You know, at least the people I know used to be years ago, I couldn't really talk openly even with some of my friends about this stuff because it was too fringe or it was too not what the mainstream media talking heads were pushing out, and like especially some of my friends were all just like whatever political bullshit was on TV, it was what they were parroting. And I'm not talking like you know, people that I talk with every day. I'm just saying acquaintance as I bumped into and things like that. I know people in my life and I've observed these people in the last few years. There's so much more open mind, there's so much more curious about alternative media. And they all see the podcast people I know, they're all like, oh man, this shit is cool. Like, you know, I used to think you guys were weird for talking about aliens, but after listening to your show, like, I feel so sorry I ever judged that kind of vibe, you know. And I think that people are one hundred percent becoming more open minded. I think you're absolutely correct. But I think the reason is why is because yet again, we are shifting into the age of Aquarius, and I think that spiritually, uh, that is affecting the resonance of our collective consciousness and slowly on an individual level. But they're seven billion individuals, so it's going to happen like a tidal wave. As the years go on. On an individual basis, consciousness is unfolding to understand and receive higher concepts. And I really think around the world people are slowly but surely opening their minds and it can't be stopped. And again, that's why they keep pumping out the fear because they know these ancient prophecies about the next age. They know that the little old dinky redneck Bloedsoe Fan down at Fayette, North Carolina, speaking with entities that the CIA is constantly monitoring and trying to track them down and figure out what the fuck's going on. And they made my father write this stuff to the Pentagon and took it and even briefed the President on it. They know that these entities communicated to my father that the Age of Aquarius is coming. They know all this, They're scared of all this. They tell us, you know, so.
Speaker 1: I think that they tell us a lot more than people would realize. I think they've been telling us through Hollywood and the movies. They've made everything that is really happening, you know, I say it all the time. Is the hero's journey, Like Star Wars, a small group of people are under the control of the evil galactive empire. They rise up, they fight against it, and then they have a utopian society. But they have to go through all these trials and tribulation and self realizations until they get there. And that's always these heroes in these Hollywood and that's just us. That's the normal people that are having this spiritual journey right now. And the enemy. Why is the enemy always like this totalitarian government? Well, because it is. That's what the enemy is. Guys. They're showing you the truth and they have been for a while. Although Hollywood, a lot of the crap they're putting out now it hasn't even been even as close to entertaining as even if it was propaganda, you know, at least it used to be entertaining. But that again is a whole other show. Now, I want to get your thoughts on the afterlife and do we come back? Are we reincarnated? Do we have soul contracts? Do we agree to come here? Or is this, like we were talking earlier, some kind of you know, our own type of simulation or something else. What do you think about the afterlife and are we coming back?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So here's here's my nuanced take on that. I'm very fascinated by the concept of soul contracts, but I just don't know much about that. Admittedly, however, I do want hunt undred one thousand million percent. I will die on this hill. I believe in reincarnation. I in my experience, I have experienced evidence enough to prove to me that it is true. The entities told my father that when we die, our life is truly eternal, and that when we die, we go to the eternal realm where these light spirits, these orbs, whatever you want to call them, where they live, where they reside. That when we die, our sir goes into these orbs that you see on these photographs. You know, my dad is world famous for taking orbs. There's thousands of ORB photos all over the internet. But if anybody wants to some crazy authentic ORB pros, follow my dad on Instagram. I can plug that at the end if you want to do any plugs. But anyway, he gets thousands of ORB photos. And what these entities said is when you die, your spirit goes into one of these orbs and you cross onto the eternal realm. Now, when and where the reincarnation process happens, I don't know they didn't say that specifically, but they did say that this life is the orny of the soul when it comes here to learn lessons and move on to a higher place. I don't believe in permanent death. I believe that, you know, life in all forms truly is eternal, because you can't kill God if we have that spark of God, if we had that spark of divine consciousness inside of us. That's really arrogant to think that we could kill a peace of God. I think that's really stupid and arrogant.
Speaker 1: Right on now, as far as our immediate future, it does seem that we are headed towards some dark times. But just like you said, even in all the ancient prophecies, and even look at things like black projects, like Looking Project looking Glass, where they're looking ahead to the future and there were always, you know, seven steps ahead that they lost. These elitists, these people that were trying to achieve their Babylonian death called future, they never made it because the light has always won and it always will. And I think that's we have to look forward too, even though we probably make it through some dark times. Trying to extinguish this, I'm very hopeful. We already have people setting up their own systems, their own sustainable communities, their own businesses. People are entertaining in different ways podcasts, doing documentaries, movies, and so we're already starting to set up our own kind of cyst for this new utopia. It just has to collapse first, and that might hurt a little bit, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm right there with you. Yeah, I know I keep saying it, but like I just really like your vibe. Man, You're really good at what you do, Chris. But anyway, so yeah, I mean I think that it's just self evident, you know, like it's all about spreading fear. It's all about spreading fear so that we don't collectively manifest this positive reality together. That's just that. That's just all I can say. I mean, I can only say it so many times, you know, and so many people will listen. But the mainstream media, the top one percent, the elite, that they are lying so that they could manifest the legality. And it's up to us if we want to accept that. We don't have to accept that. And I want to say back to kind of like how you were weaving interestant, Yes, there are really bad things happening in the world. It looks very dark, It is very dark, but it is always darkest before dawn. And I think the most important thing that any one individual soul can do, out of the seven billions of souls, if all of us did this, it would be great. It'd be utopia. The best thing that any and every soul can do is hold on to the light and shine the light, shine the hope out into the shared world that we're living in and perceiving and creating together. Hold on to that hope, hold on to that positivity, and project that towards your neighbor. And if we all did that, it would snowball and we would manifest the new positive reality together.
Speaker 1: Man, I love it. I think that is actually a perfect note to close on. Ryan, this was fantastic as usual. We're going to have to do this more often, for sure. We're absolutely always a pleasure. Before you head out, let everyone know where they can find your podcast, social media, anything exciting you that going on, whatever you got.
Speaker 2: So I like to keep my plugging concise. Our show is called bledsoe you can see it behind me. Not sure if the video sometimes zoom reversesm sometimes it doesn't if you can read it be led, Sooe said. So you can find us on Instagram, Twitter, We even have a TikTok where YouTube, and we do have a Patreon in a rock fin every single one of our channels are under bledso said, so super easy to find us.
Speaker 1: Awesome, man, Yes, go check that out. Ryan. This was fantastic and we'll definitely do this again soon in the future.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Chris. And I just want to say I do apologize for being so hard to track down, but I you know, I do have my own show myself, so I would I totally love to come back if you're willing to have me. I I just always do have a blast on your head.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got your number now, so it's all good. So ex Yeah, for sure we're gonna do it more. All right, Well till next time, everyone, have an excellent evening and we'll talk again tomorrow. We'll see all then. Today I want to welcome Esoteric Eddie. He is an unbiased researcher and writer of occult, conspiratorial and esoteric subjects. With over ten years of studies and experience, he provides fascinating facts and interesting insight. He is also the creator of entertaining videos and documentaries on his YouTube channel Esoteric Eddie tv Eddie. Welcome, how you doing.
Speaker 3: Hey doing all right? Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Yes, man, I've been looking forward to tonight. Your work covers some of my favorite areas to discuss ancient, hidden esoteric history, which actually becomes more like sci fi fantasy than anything we could really imagine in the false reality we have. And there's so much that we could discuss. There's so much, many areas that we could go into. I think that this could even be a two part episode. There's so much we could talk to. Now, this is your first time on I'd love if we could start with a little bit more about your background and what was it that really got you started researching these topics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, so, I've been researching this stuff, you know, the esoteric cult, conspiratorial for well over ten years. I'm about to be twenty eight this year. My whole life has revolved around esotericallygy I grew up in a Christian and Catholic home, so I was always intrigued by the Bible and it's deeper mysteries. Had some strange experiences as a kid growing up that also led me on this path, but I didn't start actually diving into this knowledge until I was around twelve to fourteen years old, started listening to certain hip hop music and started reading a lot of different books and watching different documentaries. And I guess really it started with the music subliminally, just hearing certain artists bringing certain subjects up that I wasn't familiar with that sounded fascinating. So that songs and those lyrics led me to knowledge, and then coming across these different books led me to deeper and deeper things.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, man, well, I think a good place for us to start tonight. Since this is such a broad kind of discussion that covers so many areas your book The Lucifer Mystery Revealed, let's start there. Maybe you could give us a synopsis of your book.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so, it's an academic perspective on the historicity of Lucifer within the Church and the occult. So I take reader through basically a historical and academic journey throughout the book to show them how I came to my conclusion as to who or what Lucifer really is is Because what I found is that we misunderstood and mistranslated ancient texts, and out of that misunderstanding, we concocted this archetype that we know of as Lucifer. But he never really actually existed within the Bible. We created it through our own misunderstanding, mistranslation, and later fanatical imaginations within the occult.
Speaker 1: Right on. So how far should we go back when we look at the origins of this misunderstanding of Lucifer.
Speaker 3: Well, it all starts with Isaiah, the prophet inscribed by Isaiah in the Old Testament. It all starts there because he is the one who gave us the famous Lucifer verse, which is Isaiah fourteen twelve, which is the famous Old Lucifer How art Thou fallen? So it starts with him, and it presses from there. But in the book I go farther back than Isaiah and Isaiah. We're talking about like six hundred BC around then. But the concept, the occult concept of Lucifer, and even the theological concept of Lucifer having to be related to the serpent in the Garden of Eden. That story and that aspect of Lucifer goes all the way back to ancient sumer.
Speaker 1: A lot of these stories that are based around human creation are found within the Samerian mythos as well. What is your interpretation of the Garden of Eden adam ory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's a fascinating tale. And of course it's in the book Genesis, the first book of the Old Testament, and I review the Old test through the lens that it is borrowing or even kind of in a way reshaping old old world mythologies. For example, and the biggest example of this is Uh, the flood myth within the Bible. Now we would view, you know, Christians and theologians and and just people who don't look into this deep enough would think that the flood myth is is uh is precisely just a judaic myth, but it's not. Actually it was. It was borrowed or retold from ancient Sumerian versions. And in the Biblical version, we have one God who is capriciously deciding, you know, to kill mankind or to save mankind through through Noah and his family. And that hesitancy that we see in the Bible is because it's borrowing from the Sumerian tale. We're in the Sumerian tale, it's not one God, but two gods, two brother gods who are contemplating about this, you know, endeavor. So if we take that into consideration, we can kind of start to look at the Old Testament through that lens that they're kind of retelling the Sumerian tale in a more simplified monotheistic way. So those two brother gods were the Sumerian and Key and Edel. And en key Is has been remembered by scholars as syriologists and alternative scholars of all kind, alternative scholars of all kind as the witty, clever, wise scientists who was sympathetic to mankind, whereas en Lil has been remembered as the militant, vindictive deity who was regretful about our creation. So in the Garden of Eden story, if we're looking at it through that lens, we can pretty much assume that n Key is the serpent in that story who is trying to give us knowledge and is being represented as a as a snake, whereas and Lil was probably Yahweh, or god who who was frustrated and angry about this taking place.
Speaker 1: The most prominent information that from modern accounts that we get is from Zariah Stitchen about the Sumerian mythos. Now, there are many that argue that you know a lot of his information was misinterpreted and misunderstood. What do you think how accurate do you think was the information coming out from Stitching's translations based on what could possibly have been reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, great question up. I hold sit in high respect. I think he was a pioneer and he was the great aspect of his work isn't that he was accurate. The great aspect of his work was the speculative aspect of it. Now, the fact that he took the time to look at all the world's mythologies. I mean, he wrote a series of seven books in the Earth Chronicle series. I think it's about seven books, and in all those books, which I've read all of them, I have all of them, and some of his other books outside of that, And what's fascinating is he took the time to look at all the world's mythologies and piece it together, the similarities, and narrate a storyline that makes sense. And that storyline is that a long time ago, there were the gods here on Earth, and then at some point they decided to more or less upgrade the homo erectus or neanderthal man that was here and jumpstart evolution and genically engineered the Homo sapien and then from then on our modern civilization spawned, as mainstream science would tell us about sixty seven thousand years ago. So the greatness about his work is the speculativeness of it, you know, and how he took the time to piece that all together for us. But he wasn't the only one to really speculate that this story matter. As a matter of fact, I did a documentary on Esoteric Adyt and in that documentary I revealed that in a in an interview, Uh, that'siti you did back. I believe in probably the seventies or eighties, he reveals that he learned that subject or that or that concept from an old rabbi, uh, a rabbi by the name of Malbim. And in Judaism there are a line of rabbi commentators on the Torah who are highly respected. As a matter of fact, their commentaries are are taught or were taught in the synagogues as extra knowledge to go with the Torah. And this Rabbi Malbeim was one of the first to postulate that the sons of God in the Genesis story with you know, the beings who came down to heaven and made it with mankind and created the abominable offspring of the Nephilim. He Malbem postulated that these Nephilm could have been extraterrestrial, so Sitchyan as a kid, actually learned that from him, and along with Citian just mainstream as Syriologists have also concluded that Enki is without a doubt. You know the source of esoteric and wise knowledge in the old world, that a lot of the occults and mythologies that came afterward borrowed from.
Speaker 1: But when we look at these so called gods in Key, in lil and basically all these figures from Mythos three throughout history that speak of godlike entities, do you think that these were possibly extraterrestrials or interdimensional beings.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, obviously I don't know. Of course I don't know. But if we look at what the text tell us, right, the text tell us that they were gods and that they came from the heavens, which we can assume with space outer space. And so if I were to go by what our ancestors told us, what the text tell us, I would say that they came from outer space, you know, and whether that was like what a sitchen theorized, you know, a nearby planet that orbits every so thousand years. Maybe, but more recently people have been also speculating that, yeah, maybe they were interdimensional travelers. But all that I do know is that they're not here anymore, you know, seemingly not here anymore. And also what I do know is that all of our ancestors in the Old World spoke about a calamity, a great flood or just some calamity that occurred, and after that we kind of had to restart, and that is pretty evident in the archaeology around the world. So my honest, my personal belief is that there were a race of beings that we can call gods that weren't native to this Earth. I would say that they were very smart and advanced and did jumpstart evolution to genetically engineer the Homo sapien. And due to wars and just arrogance and just you know, plain old getting old, they kind of died off because they were the minority. You know, we started to populate and we became the majority. So as they died off or laughed or whatever, they became the minority, and what I can imagine that they just kind of just started to look at everything they've done and realized, you know, they made a mistake and that they're better off just leaving us to our own devices. And instead of ruling over us physically, they instituted religion. And here we are today still venerating them through the religions we have.
Speaker 1: Right on now. Unlike stitchens idea of the end and ock evening to basically use us as slaves to harvest gold, there have been other theories recently more possibly more or spiritual reasons or maybe more energetic reasons just using us as slaves, other reasons besides harvesting gold. I want to get your thoughts on that. What do you think were the reasons for the beings to manipulate hominid DNA and create humanity?
Speaker 3: Well? I think yeah, they pretty much just created us to be slaves, you know, and not not like slaves in a matrix sense of it, like you know, like that's all they want, wanted us for just ease slaves and not allow us to you know, grow consciously. I think they were just in need for work workers, the same way that today were in need for like AI technology, you know it it was less about being like sinister and more about them just trying to come up with a clever way to get some help. And and so that's that's how I view it. They they it was more about them just creating us so that we could help them out and h and after they did so, they realize that it was maybe a mistake or maybe the greatest thing that ever happened.
Speaker 1: Now, this idea of a false god or an in littl like archetype that doesn't really care for humanity and possibly at times maybe have had a hand in wiping out large portions of the population. Do you see this is somewhat the same story as you hear in you know, Gnostic scriptures of the demiurge or or Sophia creating this type of entity that is a false god over humanity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's I think it's similar. I think there's always been that kind of motif all throughout human history. We've kind of always seen things as divided between good and evil, and we've explained that in different ways through different religions. But being that the Sumerian mythologies preceded that by thousands of years, and by the time narcissism came together, the Sumerian civilization and its mythologies were buried, understand and long forgotten. So I think they kind of just came up with that intuitively, not directly because of the Sumerian tales. I think that was an intuitive thing actually spawned from Greek philosophy.
Speaker 1: Now, do you think that it's possible that there are theological and very high level factions of not only secret societies and magical orders, but even beyond that that know the actual truth and may have documented the actual history, real human history, that could coincide with this Sumerian mythos That these factions are still around today holding this information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think it's possible. Like, of course, we have the famous Emerald Tablets of Toth, which are a fascinating piece of work, and they were brought to us by the American occultists doctor M. Doriel in the forties and fifties, who he claimed to have been contacted by some Tibetan monks and to have gone to go study in Shambala with them, and that they gave him the permission to translate the emerald tablets into English, And for those who haven't read the Tablets of Toth, they talk about the Atlantian era, and they talk about how during that era these energetic beings crept into our realm and started to take over the subconscious minds of the Atlantians. And Tod says in the tablets that it got so bad and to the point where he couldn't tell who was infected and who wasn't. And that was the real downfall of Atlantis, was that these energetic beings overtook our minds and caused us to destroy ourselves. And then after it all came crashing down, of course, then we have the legend of the flood and the legend of the priesthoods coming out of that, and then the two pillars of Enoch being erected, which had knowledge unscribed on them, you know, the sacred sciences inscribed on them, so that mankind can learn how to restart civilization after the calamity and carry on the Atlantian priesthood. So I do believe that you know, somewhere out there, be it Shambala or what have you, some benevolent congregation of ascended masters know what's really going on, and are allowing the foolery to go as as it needs to be for the greater purpose.
Speaker 1: Do you think that these these gods were physical beings? And if so, do you think that the evidence that we have could be the elongated skull people or maybe giant bones.
Speaker 3: I believe that the elongated school phenomenon comes from the offspring of these gods and us. I think these elongated schools, or I believe these elongated schools are the nephilm, the abominable, abominable offspring, you know, with these deformalities and whatnot. But the actual pure bred gods, I do think that they were physical at some point, and we're talking hundreds of thousands of years, you know, if we go by what the Sumerian text tell us. For example, the Sumerian king List, which is a physical cylindrical text tells us, gives us a list of some legendary rulers, and this list goes all the way back to four hundred almost five hundred thousand years ago, So we're talking many many years ago. So for their bones or their coffins or whatever to still be around, I don't think they would be, don't. So there's not much evidence for them anymore. But I do believe that originally these gods were physical, And.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that is the reason why scriptures like the Book of Enoch were intentionally not considered part of the Bible and left out.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, The Book of Enoch was highly regarded as canon, you know, prior to the fourth century Common Era. Then it was excluded during the Constantinian dynasty through the Council of Nicea, when Christianity became a world religion, and it was excluded and condemned to be taught or spread around specifically for that reason, because it talks about fallen angels being corporeal and having direct relationship with mankind.
Speaker 1: Now, as far as the nephilim, is it possible that these entities are the same that could be responsible for a lot of the things that have happened throughout history, even going into our modern history today that dictate where we're headed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's impossile ability. Recently on my Instagram I posted just just a joke, but it's it's pretty startling. I mean, like Jacob Rothschild, right, he's got like an elongated school, you know, he's got he's got a big head and Uh, so there might some of these elites, right, might actually be the descendants of these Nephilim and and are in secret continuing the ruling that their answers had over us.
Speaker 1: When going back to Old Testament stories of the Bible, what is your take on, Uh, the story of no possibly could have had somethink the DNA of animals and humans, and it couldn't might not have been a boat, but some kind of storage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sitchin postulated that, and I think that could be true. It could be true. Of course, the story of Noah goes all the way back to the Sumerians as well, and in the Samerian tell the wording is is different, and they do and I guess such an such a And he grew up in Hebrew school, so he understood, excuse me, Hebrew really well, and he understood that translational errors were everywhere with the English and Latin and the Greek and all that kind of stuff. But when you read it in Hebrew, the arc seems more like like a submersible thing on a submersible boat. And I guess apparently, if you read it correctly, it does say the seed of all animals as opposed to all animals, So I think there's some truth to that.
Speaker 1: Do you think that these entities may have been giants? Do you think that they were taller than most humans?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not what the text tell us. You know that they were They were giants and of greater stature than us, So I would assume that, you know, many of them were that way. But as most things kind of have evolved for humans, right, it's like we're kind of we're kind of getting less bulkier. I would imagine that they them too, have kind of shrinken or shrunken in size and lost that original pure bread justature. But there are still things that might stick out to us, like like the rh negative blood type, or the you know, cranial enlargement like Jacob Rothschild, or just the fact that some of these people live really, really long lives, like the Queen Elizabeth Just. I think there are just small little things that are still remnant of the purebread genes.
Speaker 1: Now, when you look at ancient stories that could indicate their civilizations had great technologies, such as the evidence that we have of building and construction of megalithic sites that we can't rec create. What kind of technology and how advanced. Do you think some of this stuff was that our ancient ancestors were using.
Speaker 3: Well, my opinion on that has changed over the years, and I think that I think that a lot of it was actually built by humans with very intricate techniques that we don't understand, you know, even today. You know, you could we have artists all around the world that create works of architecture that are phenomenal that you know, if I were to look at it, I would think an alien builds it, you know. But I do think that there are the rare cases, like the Pyramids of Giza, you know, maybe Machu Pichu because of its elevation. So I think there are the rare cases where some technology was used under the guidance of these gods. And I mean they definitely weren't using like Milwaukee power tools and stuff. You know, they were probably using some some different form of technology, right because technology, all it really is is just us taking elements that are natural and putting them together. You know. It's like alchemy, right, Like like a like a sword is really just iron and and and fire. So I imagine the way that we build tools today is our specific way with with you know, wires and plastic and this and that. I imagine that they probably just had a different way of designing tools, maybe using you know, crystal based technology, uh and diamond based technology with with instead of using cheap metals like we like to do because of everything for us, it's about making the profit. They probably use very what they thought of was divine technology. So they are probably using very precious metals and minerals to build their technology, uh, and probably understood anti gravitational you know sciences as well to to to go along with that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts about these gods having created this false matrix as a planet for us, that we are basically here under their control as some sort of you know, slaves or prisoners for these false gods.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now that's a deep one. And I think that I'm kind of with Sitching in the fact that I think that the Onunaki themselves even venerated a creator of all. You know, I don't see the Onnaki or these old world gods as the end all, be all deities or creator of our universe. I think they were just as lost and just as trapped in this matrix as we are. They just had an upper hand and kind of you know, we're like the bully, right and kind of just bullied us around or whatever, the big brothers, the big sisters. But I think these the energetic beings that are controlling this versus this reality, go beyond the stories of the Ananachy, go beyond the history of that, because that history itself is only you know, maybe at most a million years old, you know, but the universe and the reality, for all we know, is infinite. So I think the beings that are controlling this, this matrix grid in this false very reality that we live in are something vastly more sinister that we have. You have to understand.
Speaker 1: Do you think that would be something that some understand as demons or lower vibrational entities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's one way to describe them. But I think even again, I think they transcend those titles because those titles are just they're they're Christian ideologies, right, and christ Christianity, Christian and Judaic ideologies, and that we're also influenced from Zoroastrianism. So these are ideologies and concepts that are pretty pretty young in the scope of the universe. So I think those are just ways that we use to cope with to understand these beings, but they transcend those labels.
Speaker 1: Lately, we've been seeing our own government are the pentagon, the mainstream media mentioning UFOs, putting out reports, putting it into the public consciousness. Now, I don't trust anything ever coming out of our government or media, and I've wondered from the beginning why they were doing this and what's the reason behind it. But I want to get your thought on it, because it can't be good in my eyes, and I don't think it is anything like we are being told from those sources, and I'm not even sure that they understand what they're dealing with. But what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I share the same same thoughts. I think. I think for the most part, they're being deceived, you know. I think I think the government you know these uh, well a lot of people that are that are coming forward with this stuff. It's not really like, you know, the the White House. I mean, the White House is partaking in this, but it's like these these uh, these offshoots of intelligence, right, these these retired retired intelligence guys like Lewis Alisondo, right, all these retired dudes who are coming out who and I think some of them are good hearted. You know, some of these retired intelligent guys who have been who've been involved with like Moufon and you know, the esoteric and conspirator community who have been fighting in a way to get some of this knowledge out there. I think some of them are good hearted and believe what they've experienced is real and think that humanity should know this stuff. But I think that, uh, the government and some of these these intelligent organizations that are trying to get the truth out there are being somewhat deceived. Again, I think these beings are way more ancient than we know, and are way more sinister and deceptive than we know. And for example, as JACQ Vley put it, you know, the world renowned uphologists, him and Carl Jung, who also also wrote a book on UFOs a controversial opinion on UFOs and aliens as opposed to the rest of the UFO community. They think that these beings or this phenomenon is occurring subconsciously or within the conscious realm. Jaqu Valat I'm quoting from him, paraphrasing from him, he thought, He said that whatever these beings are, that they are trying to get us to build a mythology about them so that we can work them into our minds, thus into our reality. For what reason? That's what's up for question.
Speaker 1: Do you think that these entities that we're dealing with today in times are any way connected to the Innaki or the missiles of the gods of the past.
Speaker 3: You know, my opinions do not have changed, of course, Like Sitchen would tell us that that the gray alien were somewhat of like sentient robots or you know, basically just ai for the Onnaki. They were created so that they could traverse, you know, vast amounts of space without being harmed by you know, fast speeds or radiation or whatever, to go check up on us and different things. I think that's a possibility, and then you h but with these grays, these grays are just a fascinating thing. Man like and Cradle Mudwa, for example, I did a documentary him on the channel. He was the last Sanousi or wisdom keeper of the Zulu tribe of Africa. He tells many stories about these gray aliens and and everything that he has experienced and went through and heard. He concluded for himself that these beings were at actually us from the future, and that they were coming back to punish us. And that's why a lot of the times when you're under abduction, a lot of people will report being shown graphic video and images of the world ending. So I think they're like, they've kind of whatever these beings are, they've obviously lost their emotional capability, they've lost what we would call soul, but they're very interested for some reason in our warfare and our destruction and trying to stop that. Strangely enough, that's very interesting.
Speaker 1: I've heard this before, and I've even proposed that these gray aliens indeed are us future, coming to warn us against the agendas we have going connected to technology and transhumanism, and that could be where they came from. We keep altering ourselves, we keep connecting ourselves to technology, grading our biology, changing what we look like, interfacing ourselves, and maybe we do end up looking exactly like gray aliens. But there's lots of problems with that, and we're just coming back to say stop what you're doing, and it's not too good, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's some truth to that, man. I mean, once we started getting into like quatics and string theory, and how there could be different timelines and dimensions. I think all of that stuff is plausible and that's all part of it.
Speaker 1: Now let's go let's go back to some of the biblical stories. What are your thoughts on the stories of Moses.
Speaker 3: Okay, Moses fascinating figure mythologically, and I've come across some alternative scholars who included that acontin was actually Moses, and there's some there's some pieces of evidence for that. Ocinatin, of course, was Amenhotep the fourth who broke off from the kingship to go start the first Egyptian monotheistic religion where they worship Auten or the Son. So there was a lot of similarities with acon Natin and Moses, and Moses even in the Bible and in esoteric teachings of the Bible. Uh, he was taught under the Egyptian beasthoods. So Moses is like this a cult esoteric figure who knew, you know, Egyptian mysticism and UH the Ten Commandments from what I understand, and was somewhat again borrowed or like a rendition of some of the Egyptian UH Commandments coming from I believe the Book of the dead. So there's a lot of meshing from the Egyptian mysticism into the story of Moses.
Speaker 1: What about the the archetype or story of Jesus. There some that think that he never existed, some some that think he was just an individual that went under a different name, Yeshiah. What about What do you think about these stories? Man?
Speaker 3: That's that's the most prolific one right there, you know, And I do plan on digging into that eventually and making my own final conclusion. I grew up, you know, praying to Jesus and thinking it was real, and still somewhat have a relationship with that, you know, energy and archetype. But I've read some things. In my conclusion right now is there are some strange stuff there for and I'll give you an example. Right So, it's like, supposedly there was an actual yes Yesua which is Joshua in English, who was a political leader during that time. Uh so the apparently there's some evidence for that, you know, an actual political leader around that time name yosh Yeshua Joshua. And then but you also have all these semblances of Greek philosophy influencing the New Testament. So I could see why there would be, you know, a plot, I guess you could say, to create this mythology that has a lot of semblances to askro theology and pagan religion, and it's kind of telling a tale of how to awaken, awaken the consciousness and break away from the system. But what's also fascinating is how much early Judaism kind of was repulsed by the idea of Jesus. There was a book by the name of the Tota Debt Yes You that used to be taught in the synagogues, but it was dismissed at sometime in modern history. So I'm in the second millennium. Sorry, yes, sometimes the first millennium, but in the Total Debt yes you, Uh. The the Jews try to kind of like reverse the idea of Jesus, and they said he was nothing but a black magician who actually found out the name of God, wrote it on a piece of parchment, split his wrist, and then slid the peace parchment in a risk, and that's how he was able to do all the magic tricks. So I just think that I just felt like, if he was fake, why not just say he was fake as opposed to trying to degrade who he was, you know. So there's just a lot of a lot of questionable things with that mythology in it. So as of right now, I don't know if he was real or not, but there's some deeper mysteries that need to be looked at.
Speaker 1: Now. In your eyes, do you think that the story of humanity is that we are indeed special beings with a divine spark that have a very intentful purpose and very divine purpose for being here? Or are we just creations from these beings that are merely here for their scientific experiments and to find out what makes us tick? Or is there is it like the story of Inland Lininky, that they've given us this the divine spot, and one of them is jealous of that and did not intend on ever giving us that and wanted to remove it, and the other one does actually have some kind of compassion for us and wants us to evolve and grow into spiritual beings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's pretty much what happened.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: They wanted to just create us a benign, you know, non intelligent being that could just be used to work for them, but they just admired us some of them admired us and saw the potential in us and saw themselves in us, you know, as the Bible says, you know, God made man in his image. So I think that some of them, like Enki admired us and saw the potential in us and upgraded us even further and gave us knowledge and saw that we could be taught and that we could learn and we could become worthy of sovereignty. And then some others like and Lil just kind of were just discussed by the whole process, especially when they started mating with us. I mean that was like akin to us, you know, having sex with Ai robots or something.
Speaker 1: Do you think that some of these mythological creatures that we've heard about through ancient texts throughout the ages possibly still exist and are what are seen as bigfoots or dog men or cryptid creatures, and they're just entities or possibly even you know, interdimensional or extraterrestrial beings that we don't understand yet.
Speaker 3: I think when it comes to like the cryptids and that kind of stuff, I believe that those are just like interdimensional, like just strain beings from either interdimensional or like caught in our timeline by accident from wherever they come from, I think a lot. I think a lot of the monster mythologies are also like kind of dramatized. For example, like in the Sumerian anuma Alish, which is the story of the creation of the Solar system, it is told like a battle. You know, if you read it, you think you're reading a battle between the gods and demons or monsters and the great monster. The great antagonists of the story is Tiamat, who is told who is described as a watery like dragon, But really it's it's a planet that they're describing. So I think, you know, our ancestors read some of these texts and took them for face value as if there were monsters, but they were really cosmological tales of how our planets and our solar systems came to be.
Speaker 1: What about some of these guys, do you think are also just archetypes or astrologic representations of planets and different energies and the cosmos and not necessarily physical beings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's a lot of that going on. I think the further we got from the Sumerian tales, the more the stuff got like psychedelic and fanaticized, but it's obvious a lot of this stuff has astro theology built into it, and kind of the same way that you know, will will name streets after presidents, you know, they'll they named planets or constellations after gods. So I think the gods that these planets or constellations were named after, at least some of them were real beings that were just our people, that were just so great that we're given that honor.
Speaker 1: Now, what are your thoughts on the possibility that the communication with the gods was strictly achieved through altered states, such such as psychedelic or plant medicines that our ancients used to do, you know, these certain ceremonies or rituals, and under these effects they would make contact with these entities and get the information and the writings and basically our history and instructions on how to go forward. Do you think that that's a possibility.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I definitely, Like like the Greek Eleusian or Elysian mysteries, you know, like we're like this whole sacrament stuff comes from drinking the wine and stuff like that. Yeah, psychedelics definitely played a part in our esoteric and mystical priesthoods, and I think that they were separate from the mythologies of the gods, and I think we kind of just coupled them, and maybe when they were tripping, they kind of believed that they were seeing these gods. But I think those are two separate things. You know, the psychedelic trips and the stories of the ancient gods are too separate phenomenon to separate experiences. And I've done psychedelics myself, and I believe when you're when you're on those trips, I mean, it's easy to like kind of fall into the illusiory, you know, ideas and thoughts and all that kind of stuff. But behind all of that there is this like intuitive energy force, which I believe is something that precedes these archetypes.
Speaker 1: When you look at everything that's unfolding in the past few years and the awakening that humanity's going under and the realizations, do you think that we are headed to an age where we understand more about the nature of reality, being that it's an interdimensional reality, that we do possibly come from these beings, that we may have been created, and that the reason that we're going through all of this turmoil and everything is because we're going through a phase of awakening, and this is inevitable role that we learn this about ourselves and ndules that are attempting to stop this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we're definitely going through an awakening and we're starting to kind of just grow up and mature as a species and realize the games that we have been playing, you know, with ourselves, with each other. But it's beautiful and it's a process we need to undergo, and we need to understand that we as beings, we transcend these institutions that we continually box ourselves in, and we don't need to be afraid of this endeavor. We shouldn't be afraid of leaving behind our religions and leaving behind our beliefs, because our beliefs aren't us, you know, we exist apart from those things, and we need to start focusing on reality a little more instead of all these fanaticized stuff. But I believe that what's going on is that energetic beings, for more or less, are possessing humans, and maybe they're tacking themselves on to humans that do have, you know, vulnerabilities within their psyche or their genes, such as these RH negative blood types or these elites who are vulnerable to corruption and stuff like that, kind of like the Atlantian story that Toath tells us in the tablets. I think we're just being taken advantage of through our psyche, through our subconscious.
Speaker 1: And do you think that everyone that is coming to these realizations and going through this awakening right now is a part of a specific group of people that's meant to come online during these times?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do believe that. I think that there is a certain set of people that it's their time. I think every generation has some set of people that were either either chose to be a part of this journey or just being called to be a part of this journey. But yeah, I think there's a group of us, a community of us worldwide who were specifically chosen for this generation and you know, within this hundred years to uh or waken up and also help others wake up.
Speaker 1: Now, do you see that there is a kind of war also right now on spirituality to get people to be more materialistic and turn away from spirituality. But I think that that's the age that we're heading to, is where they're trying to get people turn to turn to a more materialistic age. Where do you see that in the grand scheme of what's happening right now with all the agendas?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, man. Like, intuitively, I believe that I smiss time for example, right, which is like this lovey w like, I mean, Christmas time is just has a strange energy around and everybody just feels different around that time for the most part. And I think intuitively, like in our inchient past, that was the time of renewal, right, because we see everything's kind of dying around us, it's all getting cold, and then we're getting we're getting ready for the renewal, We're getting ready for the new year. We're getting you know. So all this pagans and stuff that our ancient ancestors revolve themselves around was used to be beautiful, used to be spiritual, because I mean, that is a life. That's how life carries on, is these cyclical things on earth, these cyclical things within our bodies. So I think back in the ancient times we were more in tune with the cyclicalness of nature. And so for example, like in during Christmas time, you know, people have postulated that the idea of elves and deers and Santa Claus and gifts and stuff like that actually comes from these ancient sacred rituals around Christmas time where we would bring in the new year, where we would we would take mushrooms or different psychedelics which were represented now as the elves and our Santa Claus and reindeer, because reindeer, you know, they around mushrooms and and forging around the forest. And I think that the gifts, the gifts used to be just nature. It used to be family, it used to be life, and but now it's like all of that has just been transformed to It's like now Christmas is just like all about you know exactly material things. You know, just what's Santa going to give me? You know, what am I getting for Christmas? Is all this like physicalness also materialness. So I think there's definitely, over the years been a huge shift in our spiritual awareness, a huge shift in our morals and what we view precious and valuable about life.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on the possibility that these elites and those in control are practicing some sort of Saturn worship or or chronos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as a fascinating theory. I love that one, and I let David aykeshu to say about it? You know how that Saturn is a certain frequency at the Moon which is being used as a receiver to then shoot that down towards us at a more concentrated rate, and that process actually keeps us in this Saturn matrix. I think there's some truth to that, you know, it's it's fascinating and you for some reason, you do see Saturn everywhere, and Saturn is also represented as the cube, and I guess there is some sort of mathematical six x' six built into the cube and Saturn two somehow. So that is strange. And we do live in a world of in a reality of archetypes and of thought, so logos or or you know, images, subliminalism is the game that we are playing.
Speaker 1: Do you think that reincordination is a part of our existence? Uh? And if so, do you think that it's any way under the control of negative entities that are keeping us here?
Speaker 3: Sorry, what was the first part of the question.
Speaker 1: Do you think reincarnation is a part of our existence?
Speaker 3: Okay, I think it definitely does occur, But my mind has changed on that because I've read a book. I read a book a while back it's called Coming to Life by one of the famous uh Swamis. I don't know how to say his last name, but it's Ac and the something with to be. But the book is called coming or no, it's called coming, coming back. And he was the first one that brought it to my intention, to my attention. He brought to my attention that reincarnation is not it's not a belief system. It's not like like Christianity. It's not a doctrine meant to explain life and death that you follow. Reincarnation is something that you are supposed to avidly get out of, you know, so, so we are supposed to. He says in the book that if you are human, you have already lived through the other soul phases, and you are privileged more than all the other souls because you have reached the highest level before ascension. So human human being human is the last phase where you get to decide or where you have the opportunity to ascend or fall right back into the cycle. So my thoughts on reincarnation are just that that there is a cyclical process with the soul, and if you don't ascend while you're human, and if you don't tap into your consciousness and remember that that's what you are, and that's how you need to transition over to the next phase. Then you're wasting your time and you're going to be recycled consciously or not.
Speaker 1: Let's end on this. Do you think that we live on the traditional model of a planet in the space or is it something different that we don't really understand. Maybe some understand, but the main majority of people don't. It's like a realm or a simulated reality or holographic reality, or even some kind of you know, flat plane, don't you know. I don't think that the flat earth is a good term anymore. I think we need to look further and deeper into it. But I personally don't believe that the traditional model of space holds up at all, and that everything that comes out of NASA is a lie. So where do you think that leads us?
Speaker 3: Man, I just got into well, two of my friends just got into a debate about this the other day. You know, I love flat earth debates, and I'll tell you what, I definitely don't believe what NASA and the mainstream is telling us either. For sure, I would love to go see it for myself, but In that debate that my friends were having, I kind of sided with one of my friends who said that we are just living that whatever it is we are on, you know, via a quote unquote planet Earth, it's actually just an endless realm, and that we are just being told to stay here in this in this encampment. And I kind of vibe with that, and I as, right now, that's where I'm at, and I think that we are just being told that all we are is on this little earth of a handful of continents, but really there's so much more out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a fascinating idea of just endless land. And you know that land could be considered extraterrestrial land, and the bees that live there may not be what you consider humans. So that's a that's that adds another layer to that which is even more fascinating, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, Yeah, some people have postulated that like these occur are these gods, They were just you know, akin to us, but they were just on a different part of the realm and just kind of came here and stumbled upon us, just kind of like took advantage of us, like well, they're gonna believe us whatever.
Speaker 1: Right on, Yes, man, this is fascinating stuff and I'd definitely love to have you back on the future to discuss more before you head out, let the audience know where they can find more about yourself, your work, your YouTube channel, anything you got going Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely fastest way to get in contact with me and just keep up to date with what I got going on is Instagram at Esoteric Eddie, and I also upload monthly documentaries and videos on YouTube at Esoteric EDDIETV. Just release my recent book on Lucifer. You can get it on Amazon or you can message me on Instagram if you'd like assigned a copy. You can also order a paperback copy at at terek Eddie dot com, where I have some cool shirts and merch right on.
Speaker 1: Man, Well, thank you so much. That was fantastic and like I said, we'll have to talk again soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, thanks for having me for sure.
Speaker 1: Until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll be talking to again tomorrow. Check out the incredible artwork of Johnny Larson featured on the cover