Speaker 1: Hit my brand. I have my notes up here somewhere. Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of the Timptal Skeptic Podcast. I have with me a good friend. Well we've done three shows together now, and I have with me the amazing David Eckhart. He has an amazing story. He's the real deal. Guys. Like when you talk about like alien abductees, David Eckhart has experienced it. He has had a portal activity in his room in his room at times, like you can look it up. It's through Lawn Strickler. Beyond explanation. Uh, it shows that the portal information that uh and also people other people have verified him. He was verified on Factor Faith. So I'm really familiar with David's case and I'm no really honored to have him back on the show. David, thank you for going back on How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm happy to be here Rob here.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so uh, let's go through this like when did when did the what's I'll go with this first? Like if you had any updates since the last time we talked.
Speaker 4: H Yeah, Frank, Frank, Uh, they uh the sound.
Speaker 2: Crazy, but our world leaders leaders, they're not, They're not who they came to be, that's for sure. I have.
Speaker 1: That that they're the Reptilians, and this is the Reptilian agenda.
Speaker 2: Uh, some of them are and some of them I don't know of them. Uh, thanks, Vice President.
Speaker 4: And then uh, and then are taking old things so kind it sounds crazy, but I got evidence.
Speaker 1: But but let's talk about it, like, well, let's talk about this first, like, well, how did you come to this conclusions about this?
Speaker 4: Well, well, after you are twenty three plus years ago, dealing with stuff I learned and.
Speaker 2: Not wanting to look for, to look for, and uh, and you can see it in the neck and mostly you'll see a face right up in here.
Speaker 4: And and I got video footage of the fright that she's uh clear on TV.
Speaker 2: You go there's something wrong, but a lot of people can't see it.
Speaker 4: But there's a face that in your neck and looking ring.
Speaker 2: And uh. Then just the other day I got a video with the et that they hold on video and that's not my uh my page.
Speaker 1: Well, uh talk wait, hold on, there's an echo. I got a hold on a second. Hold on, David, let me fix the eccho. Hold on one second, let me play in my headphones oh sorry, guys. Hold on, okay? Is that better? Is there an echo now, guys? And let me see if the audience is saying, can you guys hear me? Oh well David? Oh man? Hold on David to Internet cut out? Or is David there? Or am I not here?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Can you guys see me because I can't see David? Yeah, okay, I guess we'll see. We'll wait and see if he joins us back. He should join us back, like I'll let him back in. I guess that's a good time to uh talk about the sponsor, which is a tachy On living. If you guys haven't heard of taki on, uh, check out the link. It restores the chakra and meridians to healthy zero point Tachyon accelerates the body's natural capacity to heal from illness or disease. Tachy On living products amplify your desired goals and intentions. It's perfect for right now for what we're going through with manifesting. I would say, so you know, you can manifest things a lot easier. You can. I'm just waiting for David to come back. By the way, you can use takion during healing sessions to amplify the results, to clear all resistance and amplify the energy field by being used place tacking on your wallet or purse next to your money in a while to amplify the field of abundance for you. And then that link is in the description, it's tacking on living dot com forward slash rob. And then you can use the word, uh, all right, here's David. You can use this phrase typical or I think it's it's in the it's in the comments here I put it's also in the description. Sorry about that, David. Are you good now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Uh, I got company in here, so uh listening to what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this happens every time we can get on again.
Speaker 1: I know. Well, let's talk about this before we get into like the politicians and stuff I would do. I do want to get into that, but like tell the audience how you came to these conclusions so they know what you're what to look for, Like how you know what to look for, because that's important, Like how did you start photographing these entities? Because you have real pictures of entities, but it's very interesting how you do it? Can you talk about how it all started and how you started photographing the entities.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought it was something that I came up with. It's uh.
Speaker 4: It's a technique uh that has actually been used by Russian scientists in the nineteen twenties and uh I beet the name of the project that he called it.
Speaker 2: But uh but uh it's uh.
Speaker 4: Naster is using the same technique to look at distant planets and stuff as I am. Uh, and a little bit of modification, you can see into the future with it.
Speaker 2: It's uh. I'm slowing down the speed of light, is what I'm doing. And anything that I'll do, it will uh will produce the image of them that makes it easier for everybody to see. I can see them without without the uh, without.
Speaker 4: The the device or the filters, just because I've been looking at him so long. And uh, but this helps out people that cannot see them, and some people just can't see them period. I find fifty percent of the population can see it, uh what I'm putting out and uh, if you don't know what you're looking for, you'll never see them.
Speaker 2: Once of you stand next to you and you never see it. But uh uh but yeah, it's I mean, I'm sorry, sorry, sure, go ahead at that.
Speaker 4: Ill meinly do this for everybody else to use the filters and everything. It's uh some kind of glory to them. It's a little blurry to me. Sometimes about every one hundred pictures I take, I get a decent photo, and then about every one thousand I take, I get a really really really good one. And uh and I usually guy to catch them off guard in order to get you know, the really clear photos.
Speaker 2: You know, they'll be doing something else. But uh uh.
Speaker 4: Plus you know when they come for aductions and stuff like that. Uh, in order for them to move objects around in this world, Uh, they got to become more solid.
Speaker 2: Uh because in.
Speaker 4: The fourth they're coming up from the fourth dimensioned and uh, everything there is mostly empty.
Speaker 2: Uh that's what they see things. You know.
Speaker 4: If you had a uh this wall behind me right, they're considering that it's must made up atoms and uh and matter. And if you took all the atoms off that wall, which is all magnetic electrical uh elet uh uh yeah, yeah, it's all elect but yeah, electrons, and if you took all those out of there, you would have matter left over. And then we probably about the sides we can look into the microscope to look at. So it's mostly empty space, uh what it is. And that's the way they see it because uh, they don't even see us the same way we see each other.
Speaker 2: They can see right through us. You know.
Speaker 4: It's like they can see what you're thinking and everything else and what you're putting off and how to read you. But uh, and then between I've learned that these dimensions are like bubbles, like cosmic bubbles. And between these cosmic bubbles is where the cop approaches live, you know, the bad stuff. And uh, and you got cut to there in order to make it to your destination. And you're going to a stargate or portal. And I finally found out the definition of a stargate. Stargate is something that's uh intelligent made and the portal is natural, which they're all over the planet portals are so but I've been dealing with for twenty twenty three plus years now, so uh, you get get really good at it.
Speaker 2: But they're plodding into our world right now.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of people are starting to experience the same thing that I am.
Speaker 2: A lot of people they send me fictions and everything else.
Speaker 1: It seems like the veil sinning, David, Right.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: It is for everybody and uh persan, everybody's going to get to meet them, and if not ready, you know, it's gonna be like a roller coaster ride for you. Uh So even the skeptics are gonna go for roller coast to ride.
Speaker 1: Going back to sorry, David, I was gonna say, going back to what you were doing to to record the audio? Are not not not to record the audio, but take the images of their entities, Like I know you were using like a glass, jar and silver. Can you explain that a little bit so the audience knows and then also can you tell them like where they can see pick the pictures that you've taken?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they Uh right. I'm using several different devices. I got a glass one gallon jug of water, and I have clodial silver, and I added silver in the water. And the idea was to slow down a steel light and then I used a curved mirror put behind it, so reflecting right back through the drug again and then in the middle of the drug kind of produces like a three D image of it. So, uh, I don't have a fourth dimensional camera. I gotta bring them more into the third dimension in order to get the image. They can be all around you. You you wouldn't see them unless you look into the jug. You're still doing all kinds of things.
Speaker 2: I use the stainless.
Speaker 4: Stool bowl type build a jug that it's curved too, and I'm slowing down the speed of light with that and stretching it out, which gives me another image. And then you can also use aluminum foil for some reason that works. Their electrons or pototrons is in bed right into the aluminum foil. It gets you more of a cartoonish picture of them, but you can see what they're doing.
Speaker 2: That works pretty good too. But yeah, the whole object is to slow down the speed of light.
Speaker 4: And I can't stand it when people tell me you can't slow down the speed of light Boloni. I don't know where to get their information from, but yes, you can so, but that's what it's doing. So it's like slowing it down enough that you can capture the image. Because they don't want to be seen that uh so it makes it hard to get a photograph of them. Uh they're organized. There's more of them that they got. Somebody watching all the time. They'll know what you're doing. They get there's something in here. Now, I got some pictures of just a few minutes ago. Uh, and they're they're paying attention.
Speaker 5: But why do you think that why do you think they chose you originally?
Speaker 1: Do you think that there's a part of them that wants to be known? And like, what do you think they want with humanity?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: They said that that I'm gonna do something and then, uh, I don't know what that is because they can't tell me because knowing the future will change it.
Speaker 2: So they can't tell me. And they said they'll be with me till I die, and whenever that will be so uh to the end, they said, now I die, they said, to the end. So uh. But evidently they.
Speaker 4: Chose the right person because most people will put a bullet in their brain by now. Uh, well, everything that I've gone through, but I have learned a lot from that's for sure. And then and may have put me through the test, and so uh they so everydently they chose the right person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, So going back to the entities, like if anybody hasn't saw this yet, I would encourage everybody to go watch on where can people see the David Eckhart portal audio and then the the.
Speaker 1: Video that you and launch Stricker have of the actual the alien in your room like as you will for people to see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's uh, that's still up I got I got that on Uh. I got that on my my web page for TikTok. Uh it's Eart Eckhart David two. That's the number two. And if you go there and uh look at some of the older posts I put up on there, and then it's all up on there, and uh, I have been posting some other things upron there too.
Speaker 2: But uh look uh the older post, older ones. I got pictures of uh of alien gray probably the most authentic one. It's on the internet. Uh.
Speaker 4: And I got uh, I got uh pictures of uh what would be considered.
Speaker 2: My doctor full body figure. Uh.
Speaker 4: But I don't know if you've got selling pictures I've sent you that you can post.
Speaker 2: Uh do you have any of the pictures? I thank you.
Speaker 1: I would have to go, I would have to walk into him. I can't do it right now because the thing will slow down and it will mess up the stream. But I'll post them afterwards. I'll post them in the in the chat, like, so tell the audience like when this all started for you, when you start of noticing stuff in your in your environment and and what what did steps you took to do about it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Uh, it really uh yeah, uh yeah, it started probably right around uh uh two thousand and uh and I started a business and uh and we're doing really well and uh and I was out of town a lot and uh I bought this great big house out in Milton, Florida, tangled with golf course. The house is run by seventeen acres of woods by the It was really cool because you go out and load the woods and there's this big old house out there and uh really just really beautiful house. And uh so uh I kept getting complaints from my wife and my kids that they're hearing stuff in the house, you know, and I'm just telling them just the house making noises and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's uh the house had built nineteen eighty four, so I wasn't that old of a house.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 4: Well when I got back into town and everything, and uh uh I was in the north to Seo and I wasn't thinking nothing of it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I was like and then after a while, you started escalating and then uh one night I come home from work and my wife was like, why is a ghost? And uh, I said, what's wrong? And she says, David says, I'm seeing people walk to the house. And I said, ignore it. I didn't know what to tell her. I just got home from work. You know, I was like, I just ignored it. You know, I was like, and she don't start crying. So uh so I I, you know, being a man at a house, you gotta do something so make every feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: So I started doing research on.
Speaker 4: On poultry guys and stuff like that, which I didn't believe in, none of that stuff that you know at that time. I didn't have time for it. And then uh and it sounded like poltrygeist. And you know, my wife got a polaroid camera and started taking fire, which is I was the cats were acting because they was reacting. And we started getting all pictures of ords and stuff like that, until one time she got a picture of uh, some people looking in the window. It looked like it was from the nineteen thirties and there was the thing is the window was two stories up in the air, and uh so that caught my attention.
Speaker 2: And then uh, uh so.
Speaker 4: I got my son got a camera VHS you all that back then, but uh and uh so me and him would set up the camera and we'd get a photos and video of things that looked like operations, you know, but it still isn't that clear. And then uh, I once got a digital camera, which was high tech at that time, and uh and then I set it up and I was starting to catch stuff and uh and then we started communicating with these things.
Speaker 2: And then uh and then one morning I was, uh.
Speaker 1: Before you, David, before you get like, tell us what that was like when you started communicating with these things, Like what kind of sounds were you getting back at first? Is that where the infamous David at cart Portal audio came from?
Speaker 2: Uh, that was just a little bit later.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's a people listened to that audio. They report all kinds of things, strange stuff going on. So that's on that audio right there. The full full thing is on Chronicles of Olivia. She wanted to post it again. They somebody pulled it down off of YouTube. Was on YouTube for a long time and then somebody pulled it down. We don't know if it was the FBI or who. But YouTube said they don't know how it happened. They said it was supposed to be impossible for anybody to pull it down. Well they pulled it down. Somebody did and uh she reposted it back up there. But uh, it's an hour and forty five minutes long with with video and audio going on, and there's all kinds of crazy things going on in that video.
Speaker 2: But uh any rate of uh.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah that when I got that uh uh first clip.
Speaker 2: That went viral. Uh, that made it on a factor of faith.
Speaker 4: And then the History Channel did a clip of it, and then uh that that thing was an all night you know surveillance uh video and I had piped into my TV set and everything else and uh and then we got that entity the whole video was corrupt, and then the camera give me an option to rebuild the lost data. So and I pushed that button and then uh and I went to work and came back and it was just finishing up. And then I went to the whole video and there was nothing on it. It's still blank all the way through except for the very end of it. And I got, you know, a flash, and then I kept going back and forth that furth of my program. Uh and uh and there it was. H it was a half a second. That's all I got back from was half a second. And that's the video that went viral on the internet. The entity coming out of the bad to him and looked into the bedroom and it turns out the light all in a half a second.
Speaker 2: And uh, the camera takes thirty frames a second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it takes thirty frames a second, and it was fifteen frames left. Uh so that yeah, that that one barroo and then uh, you know everybody looked at it from high and held on heaven back. Uh so it's been deemed authentic. So and people say, well, the history town was calling an alien gray and it was not alien great because they have big guys, you know the almond eyes and uh those are covers that are turn their eyes. They'll peel off, they'll peel off, and uh they look like they got like cat size. You know that we really deep And the one I was looking at it up post was his eyes was gold covered. It looks like a cat's eye. So and uh, yeah, what we.
Speaker 1: Were getting to is you before I asked you that question, I'm sorry, I meanrupt you you were talking about what started happening, going back when you first started recording these things, and then you told me and then sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your train of thought.
Speaker 2: No, that's fine. Uh No, that was uh.
Speaker 4: One morning I was out working my pole bar and on my truck, and I came in about nine thirty in the morning, and I came in to go.
Speaker 2: Use the restroom and came into my bedroom right with my TV.
Speaker 4: Set was there was a portal or a hole right there, and I stopped and I took a couple of steps back, and I looked down inside there and there was all kinds of entities and cameras and buzzers going off, and on one whole wall was every room in my house, and like a cubicle thing where they could just pull it out or play out a play in there and then put it on.
Speaker 2: Camera.
Speaker 4: It was they got a lot of money, or they call it capital invested in this situation.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was to trick me into believing that there was ghosts.
Speaker 4: And the same people that my wife got a picture of looking in the window with the polaroid or standing there in front of a camera, and you know, they had painted concrete, you know, lines on the floor and everything and cameras and stuff, and and I'm looking down inside here, I'm like, oh my god, what the hell is it's like? And I just started yelling, they're not ghosts, they're not ghosts. And it was like, settle down, I said, do not ghosts.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you they're not a ghosts.
Speaker 4: As it didn't da on me that was looking down inside of a portal. I was just so upset because they had me believing it was ghosts. And I was mad so but I knew they couldn't been ghost because they was intelligence. Everything they would do, I would run experiments and they would improve within twenty four hours. I couldn't re use the same experiment except for a fog machine works perfect when they're cloaked out. That works every single time a fog machine does. If you want to expose the ability, it's this technology that they have. It's they're not ghosts. Uh and uh then then that's technology. Yeah, and uh we got it too.
Speaker 2: Uh they don't.
Speaker 4: Just they don't tell us about it, but I've seen it use and it makes you look more like pixelated when you move. You can see them when they's standing still. It's hard to see them, see them though, but only when they move. And we got the same technology, whether we got it from them or or what. H But a lot of top brass in the military. Let me tell you something. This is what I've figured out. The invasions already happened more than eighty years ago. Okay, eighty plus years ago. It's it's already happened. And and it was in silence, Okay, nobody. They didn't come in shooting and fighting and everything else. And and they're not going to do that because they don't want to ruin this place. Okay, all they got to do is get rid of the monkeys out of here, and then they got made so they'll have us all fight against each other and everything else.
Speaker 2: But they have already.
Speaker 4: Infiltrated the top positions in the military, uh, in the governments around the world, okay, the billionaires and everything else that they're working with. And we're working on an extermination level of the event right now.
Speaker 2: They're getting rid of us. We're not we're worthless to them. We're brigg and clumsy and stupid to them. So they're getting rid of us.
Speaker 4: And so all this COVID stuff and all the poison they spraying and everything is because of these guys.
Speaker 2: There's a different levels of entities.
Speaker 4: And there's some that have more capital than others, like we got, and they all don't work together. They're working like corporations, and the corporation takes care of the group, and they sell technology to each other, you know, when they make advance. That's how they make their their capital. Uh, they don't. They don't have no school systems. We live way better than they do.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: And they're careless because when they open up these portals and they leave them open, they'll guard their side. They don't guard our side. And that that's in the cockroaches uh that comes into uh from the portals and stuff. There's there's all kinds of garbage that that lives in there.
Speaker 2: But h and that's why.
Speaker 4: I think what you're hearing in that portal audio is the stuff that's going on and between the dimensions, there's like a realm uh between the dimensions. So it says really spooky sounding uh an annoying uh too sounding audio that I got and it was keeping the whole family away for about three months straight.
Speaker 2: Uh and and uh, you know we were just was.
Speaker 4: Sleeping and we ended up actually letting the kids sleep in our room because it was uncomfortable and and uh so I wouldn't have to stop everybody like let's burn down the house.
Speaker 2: Let's burn down the house.
Speaker 4: As like, no, no, no, no, let me get as much information as I can, you know, like I'm thinking, like the government's gonna want this information and come to find out then no more than I know U. And I tried to get investigators to come on out to the house at that time, and I couldn't get nobody come on out.
Speaker 2: I mean, the story sounds to you fantastic.
Speaker 4: It was coming and taking me and my wife out and await and it would they would come in and then you start vibrating from the feet all with portals to your neck and everything else to your head. And uh, you knew what was going on, but you just didn't care. You're like fighting it so and they just pick you up, carry you under the arm pits, and carry you out to the portal.
Speaker 2: Uh. They usually had armed guards on each side of you taking me through.
Speaker 1: This amazing what what what are what are they? What are they armed with? Like? What are they?
Speaker 2: What are I'm guessing.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing, uh they were lasers because they had square barrels on the end of them. But I've never seen one go off. But uh, this they had to. I had like a wire stock to him and uh I had a squirrel a square barrel on the end of it.
Speaker 2: It looked like could have been laser. Uh. I'm sure they would have them. I can't see why not. But uh, but when.
Speaker 4: We was going between the dimensions, they didn't like that realm neither. So they're like move, move, move. I mean it was like it was.
Speaker 2: Hustle hustle were moving them through the pretty quick.
Speaker 4: Uh. And then the first time I went, they took us uh through this like it looked like an old airplane fool like old military base, and they had like concrete you know, and a calf moon buildings you know, and uh and there's some cubicle buildings sitting outside. And they carried me in through the first building and there's a rectilian uh doctor there and blue scrubs there, and then killed me right past him.
Speaker 2: I imagine that my wife on in the first one.
Speaker 4: But they laid me down on the stables steel table, and they shine that light over you guys. You know it's uh, you pull the heat off of it, and uh, I don't remember anything after that. I just remember the next day I got ready for work and me and my wife didn't even talk about it or anything. And then halfway to work, it all hit on me like like a play back to that that happened. I called my wife up and you remember last night? He said, yeah, and yes, she remembered everything, and uh that so did I and uh, I was started throwing up after that. That's when I knew I was dealing with something more than ghosts and everything else. That's we went to a portal man that was daylight there that they what we came out at. So it seemed like it was dry outside. It seemed like an old military base unused and there was like this cubicle buildings.
Speaker 2: Uh there.
Speaker 4: But they're using a lot of our materials. Somebody's speeding these guys our stuff. And I'm imagining that they guy ties to some of these corporations that we deal with, because they're getting tiled, they're getting doors, they're getting you know, everything that we use.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Uh, they's taken me to a clean room before, and I thought they was gonna dissect me.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't know what was going on. But I've seen humans dying there.
Speaker 4: I've been to Uh, I've been some underground tunnel systems where they have a bullet train down there.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And they taken me into a in a room up on the.
Speaker 4: Side of this train that was parked down there, and I was looking for anything to take, you know, I was like looking for anything. If everything's tied down, you can't get nothing. And I could hear my wife in the background. She was moaning out my name and everything. But I knew she was gonna be okay though.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: And some doctors came in and started, you know, proping at me and checking the out out and everything. But uh, you know, I used to have rheumatory arthritis and uh, they corrected it and corrected the damage done to my body.
Speaker 2: And I feel like I'm twenty one years old again. You know, It's like I feel really good.
Speaker 1: Really, What's let's talk about that, David, Like you said, they want to have us in a mass extinction event, but they they obviously healed you. Is that because they wanted you to get a message across to us or something, or like what do you think what do you think the relationship was with you?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 1: Like, why do you think they wanted to pull you through these portals and develop a relationship with you.
Speaker 2: I don't know they are.
Speaker 4: Whatever it is that I'm supposed to do is pretty important to them. I don't know if I'm going to influence somebody or something I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: Uh, I really don't know.
Speaker 4: I'll like to do so, I'm guess is and whatever it is, it was important enough to correct the damage that my Rhumatory Art writs did. They had to go through like different channels. Okay, the surgery, and it took seven days for the surgery.
Speaker 2: I thought they was.
Speaker 4: Gonna make a colone of me or so I told my wife and I said, I don't know if they're gonna, you know, pull out that I'm dead and they're gonna keep me on the other side or or uh what they're gonna do, you know. And she was all upset and worried about that, and uh, and I was there was nothing I could do about it, you know. It was like, but I just told us to be right, because you find me dead and better song I had It's probably not me, but Uh. But anyways, I got to watch the surgeries and everything, and and they corrected the damage.
Speaker 2: I could see the.
Speaker 4: Bone dust in the air, the smell of the drilling on them and pulling the body forty I got to watch the surgeries. It was a little a little barbaric, but they seemed to know what they was doing.
Speaker 2: And they had a time schedule.
Speaker 4: They had to get it done in too, so they was working as fast as they could doing what it was doing.
Speaker 2: And they come back and the final.
Speaker 4: Process of everything, they had like this beaker full of a grayish looking uh gel kind of deal and they would dump it on the area that they're working on and it would hold everything together. So I had nanotechnology, and I guess they accelerate the healing. But you know, my labor would be like bright red and so, you know, towards the end of the day of work and then it'd be normal color again.
Speaker 2: Uh but a little at of time.
Speaker 4: It takes me apart and fixed my my damaged bones, you know, from the degeneration of it.
Speaker 2: So but I feel great now, so I can't complain.
Speaker 1: So okay, So so getting into this, like what do you think the reptilian agenda is like and are they are they the ones in charge because a lot of people think like the mantis might be in charge, but like, do you feel like the reptilians are in charge? And what do you think their agenda is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're in charge the total domination. Uh that they they have infiltrated all these other species, and the other species work for them, not that they're agreeing with them, that they have no other choice. Uh.
Speaker 4: So their total domination is what they're they're up to, and we're like maybe last on the list. And they tried to start already, uh before while the world got destroyed before you know, Duringolla's flood, there was only a few pure blooded.
Speaker 2: Humans left and Noah's family happened to be one of those.
Speaker 4: But uh, and I think that they tried to do it to Mars at one time when it was inhabited. Uh And because they know Mars was destroyed by nuclear Okay, because there's the grounds covered in ccium one twenty three, which is a highly refined uranium. So and they estimate that the bomb that hit there on the surface was the size of the Empire state building and they had two other smaller nukes that fall behind it, so it would throw the fallout even further in through the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: Whoever was down there, they hated them really.
Speaker 4: Bad, so they decided to take out the entire planet then then let them have it. So I'm guessing that this same thing happened to uh Marge as well. That's happening to us, you know. So, I mean, they must have really hated them to take out the entire planet. So whoever did it? But this is the information report, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we had a question from the audience. Someone wanted to ask you about the Real, like because people think that the Real might have contacted the Reptilians at one point, you know, the Nazis the oral society. Do you know anything about that? Like, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something about that.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, because after I did that show the Factor fake chill. Uh, they adducted me and they took me and my wife all the way to this place.
Speaker 2: I swear it was the moon. I swear it was the moon.
Speaker 4: But anyways, there's the city there and they're taking me to go see the Council of five. We want the security checkpoint, the security checkpoints, security checkpoint and uh, I don't know if I got to see the uh Council of Five, but uh, but uh it looked like a Star Wars scene that was in there. And there was the table and everything, and and uh the only thing that was really out of the ordinary was the chimpanzees. They had like military clothing on it, and they jumped on the table and nobody could understand what they was saying. And uh, one of these grace came up put a wand of you uh next to the chimpanzees headed and everybody could understand what he was saying except for me.
Speaker 2: I don't like thinking the planet of the Apes.
Speaker 4: I said, these guys, they're talking to these chimps and they're not talking to me.
Speaker 2: I was getting upset with it.
Speaker 1: And uh so that earlier that they is that why you said that they have to get rid of the monkeys? Like do they have like something with the the the animals here or the monkeys or the chimpions.
Speaker 2: No, we're we're the we're the monkeys, man.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, because we were Yeah, okay, I get it, Okay, I got you now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I kind of thought then they got to they got to get rid of us they'll keep a few of us.
Speaker 4: You know, you ever heard of Georgia guid stones that eliminated everyone five hundred millions. I mean, there's like seven billion of us that's not gonna make it. Uh so, uh so uh and and uh so. Well, anyways, and I was reading, you know, because I bought the Nazis and everything, and uh and I come across this thing that said the Council of Five and I bob fell out of my chair and I'm like, no way.
Speaker 2: So that just like just just blew my mind.
Speaker 4: And uh and then I ran across this lady on the internet that claimed to go see the Council of Five, and she drew a picture of the same exact room that they took me to with the table and everything else, and where I was standing. She stood in the same place too. I was like, I cannot find this lady on the internet again. I look for it, but I I don't have even have the pictures anymore, but uh, the.
Speaker 2: Same exact place.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the Nazis must have been dealing with the same people getting the technology phone.
Speaker 2: Because even though the father of rocketry was the band and uh and wherever his name was, the names me, but he works the NASA, but they asked them, I know his name.
Speaker 1: Why can't you're making me have a mind way? Not you, You're not making me have a wife. But I know what you're talking about. Well, I know I know this. I've had I've talked did so many shows about him, guys, the guy from who worked for NASA, who was a Nazi, someone that will remember it's something. Yeah, uh, I don't know how I forgot that, Like I just have these mind wife lately. I'll just tell you, David, like there's so thing going on, like when I do show, I feel like they're trying to block me from doing shows because I know who Werner von Braun is. I've done many shows on him, and I had a complete mind light there and it happens frequently, and I feel like I'm under attack sometimes, like you know, like all in all kinds of ways. So I feel like maybe it's them that are trying to keep this information from getting out or other people or I know you I'm speaking of the aliens when I say people, I know that's what you say too, Like when you because I don't know what else to call them, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, entities. That's where I usually call the aliens or entities.
Speaker 4: You know, you're not born born here on earth. Okay, you're not born here. That makes you extra rest real. God would be an extra thrustrial because he created the heavens and the earth, so he was not born here on earth, so that makes them extra restural. So you call them alien everyone. But yeah, so that's why I just call them entities. It's sometimes they call them people too, because they product themselves just like us. Uh, or we product ourselves like them these or but uh, even the reptilians do, and and not all the reptilions are bad. Let me have bad intentions, okay, Uh that the younger crowd would like to uh integrate with us, but not the older crowd. They see, uh, they see capital signs, so uh they're going for the gusto and uh so but it's all about money. Yeah, capital, they call it capital. Uh, it's all about that. And and so they want this place that rightfully belongs to them. And we're supposed to be leaving so and which is not happening. So uh uh we're supposed to be spending to the fifth dimension or whatever. But I don't know how all that works.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me. That's just all what I know.
Speaker 1: So well, No, I think something definitely is changing because people are becoming more like it. It seems like a lot of people are waking up and stuff. So I have a positive I feel like there's something positive is going on. But then I feel like, at the same time, there could be some kind of real negative agenda going on as well. And that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. So what else do you know, like as far as like this Reptilian agenda, Like you were talking about the Nazis before, like or did you finish up.
Speaker 2: With that thought? Well, yeah, I was kind of finished up with that. But yeah, they they they said.
Speaker 4: Then been gone whether he said he said they got the information.
Speaker 2: From them and he pointed pointed up. So, uh, you know, I think they're based on the moon as well, so it could be the watchers. I don't know, but uh, but.
Speaker 1: Have they ever said anything about the Internaki the Reptilians? Have they ever said anything about the Internaky? And what do they think of them?
Speaker 4: No, that they never said anything to me about the Inanaki. And that's a good question. It's Uh, that would be because you know, they they don't really talk to me unless they find it absolutely necessary that they were supposed to quit talking to me after that I did that TV show Fact of Faith. But they send me messages, cursive writing messages, which I can't believe the curse of writing that well.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: And and there's a female that's in charge of all the operations there at my house. She's like half rec tillion and half human, and she conducts herself more like human.
Speaker 2: She wore blue jeans and the lab coat and everything else. Her name is Beth.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's amazing like that. I mean, there's this real like this is I mean, I know it's I mean it's it's like so it's so I mean, it's it's so wild to like conceptualize, right, It's like, yes, like there's this whole other reality that's being hidden from us, that like people exactly very real people. Like there's a Reptilian agenda and they're there. I mean but sorry, go ahead, David, I.
Speaker 2: Mean Reptilian dumping gases on us, uh, five different kinds of gases to keep us asleep. Everything that we know is a lie. Everything we've ever been taught and told is a lie.
Speaker 4: There might be a little bit of you behind some of it, but most of it's a lie. And like I said, most people that if you knew what I know, and you can't. You can't tell somebody all at once. It's the journey you have to go on to find out this information. H people would put a bullet in their head, especially when they feel alone. To me, I look at everything scientifically, they chose the right person, Uh for this. I guess that's the only thing I can say is that a lot of people say, oh, this, this can't be happy. Why would they talk to you? Will you stand on a piece of crack that they wouldn't talk to me? I was like, this couldn't be happening to me. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: You know? It's like, Uh, it's it's true. I've had I had.
Speaker 4: Investigators over here and they had their experiences. I had people that were skeptics. They walk out here a new person. I have one person that I couldnot deal with it, and they're not with us anymore.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me? Can you tell everybody what happened to Olivia when she came into your like the living room. She I went, this is guys, for people that don't know, there's Chronicles of Olivia on YouTube. She has a really big channel. She has like I think two hundred thousand subscribers. Like she did a documentary on David Eckhart and she said when she walked into his living room that she got dizzy. I think she said her blood pressure was messed up. She even said there was a problem with her ovaries. Remember her saying that.
Speaker 2: I heard her say that on the interview.
Speaker 1: She felt like, but when she walked in your apartment, in your house, that there was a problem with her ovaries. And I found that very strange. But at the same time, I was like, wow, this is amazing. Like, you know, she woke up with bruises all over. The next morning, she stayed to night. She will go with bruises all over hand prints and stuff, and uh yeah, she could she could feel it. She came back and stayed the night with me.
Speaker 4: Uh uh one Sunday night she showed up and uh and and she's we became like good friends now, so we're like family. But uh yeah, she's uh, she's, uh, she's gonna come back again. She's gonna she wants to finish out what she wants to do with this stuff, and she wants to experience the portal.
Speaker 2: She's a brave girl.
Speaker 4: I want to tell you, she's she's got nads like she she's just throw herself into the situation. But uh, and then I had private investigatives down all the way from Canada. They came here a fella and he was investigating, and I got video or photos of the entities hiding from him. Uh he was, but yeah, he came all the way down from Canada is to investigate it.
Speaker 2: Really nice guy. Uh. Yes, I had so many people come on and investigate.
Speaker 4: This and outcasts par normal and uh they got they got their stuff. And yeah, just so many people. But uh, here's.
Speaker 1: A good question, someone asked. Okay, so someone asked, they live underground, but they're also from the fourth dimensions? So is the is it was inner Earth like another dimension or what? Or what is that? Can you explain that.
Speaker 4: You got well, you know the veil that there's like a thin membrane between our dimensions. Like I said, like the way I can describe it, it's like a cosmic bubble, say, like a sink full of soap bubbles and uh. In each one of those little bubbles, there's another dimension. And it seems like every animal uh that we know, if you're on the planet, has rising to the top of the food chain and these other bubbles, these other dimensions and uh and like we rose to the top of the food chain in this bubble.
Speaker 2: You know. It's like you have dogs and cats that and people that look.
Speaker 4: Like lions and and uh and stuff and and other dimensions and uh and uh there's even like I call raccoon people.
Speaker 2: Uh, they look like raccoons me. But and I've seen the children, uh, the children allowed to come and see their parents at while they're working. They're all homeschooled or tutored.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The one that had the capitol.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're talking about the reptilians now, like that this is there that you call them like you refer to them like they're people. Though I'm just letting them big the audience know that, did you You're talking about the reptilian children get like haveing some kind of homeschooling system. You're saying like this.
Speaker 2: Is all.
Speaker 1: And this is all going on.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's in the earth they have a tunnel system here. Uh, and they they're coming, they're coming here. And it's just like you know, you see a lot of UFOs around power lines and stuff like that. Their technology is based on where they can travel through these power lines into anybody's house.
Speaker 2: It's like a back door to everything. Uh. They they, like I said, everything is mostly empty to them. It's uh whe where they're from. We're hardwired for the fourth dimension, but we live in the third.
Speaker 4: Uh we can go to the fourth dimension and uh and and experience that I have many times and uh, and it's it's sort of like you know, it's like everybody's well the fourth dimensions, like it's time that has time. I can't say it's time. It's just uh, it's kind of strange there. It's like you can look at a house and see all four.
Speaker 2: Sides at one time. Uh. I mean things look solid there to me.
Speaker 4: But I'm hard wired for the third dimension as well, so it would look different to me, Like this place looks different to them.
Speaker 2: They see everything mostly empty. So you know, they could have a wall in your house, could have a doorway through it, and it looks just like a wall to you, and you just walk past it every single time. Uh, they had these portals and entrrayes. You know. Let me let me tell you some I was reading this. This part of this book is called the Great Holy Spirit.
Speaker 4: You know, Vedican almost burnt this book and I got some uh some breading information out of it. And uh, it's set in there that God created the pathways to earth as sure as a box tree. And you know, and he parks his golden vessels around the earth and he looks at the man and says, look what they're doing. Let's slow them down. Let's there again. He says, lets you know, let's there's more than one God. So but my understanding in that book that there was a god that created our hands, there was a guy created our feet, This guy created our legs, the guy created our breathing operation. Uh, according to that book. But he created the pasthways to earth as sure as a box tree. Which I looked up with a box tree is it's hedges. You know, you ever looked down hedges and a little kid and it looks like a tunnel all the way down to the inside of it. And that's a box tree. So he created the passway. He's here, so the stargates of the or the portals.
Speaker 2: He created those, so he can come.
Speaker 4: Here anytime you once, and and then these other entities can use these portals as well to come here. But we don't see them because we're not you know that evolved or that vibrate at that frequency that we can see them. Like, Uh, we're here in the third dimension. I guess if he was in the fourth dimension, you can see these portals a lot better. And they usually open up in the cave system or they formed the cases on the other side.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Usually if they're man made, you can go into the machine and go and I've seen those going.
Speaker 2: Those are called stargate. H. They use them like an airport.
Speaker 1: We got a question from the audience. This one's from Angel Worie. She says, Hi, David, are they terraforming the planet to be more of what their species needs it to be?
Speaker 4: Like, No, they're they're they're they're poisoning our planet to kill us off.
Speaker 2: Uh, keep us asleep. They don't.
Speaker 4: And they have tankers that come in and they don't. I got pictures of these tankers on my site too.
Speaker 2: Uh in full color. And uh.
Speaker 4: They come in to the park about three hundred feet off the ground and they go to dumping these gases.
Speaker 2: They keep us asleep, you know, and uh, here'll see that movie they live. That's the closest thing I that that that's what's going on.
Speaker 1: They're with Roddy Roddy Piper.
Speaker 4: Yeah from uh that nineteen eighty eight or nineteen eighty four, either or but uh, yeah, that's the closest thing, got it.
Speaker 2: It seems to be functioning just like that.
Speaker 4: And all the humans think that their promised to spot you know, uh, after they get rid of all of us, But they're so stupid that they don't know that they're finished too.
Speaker 2: When they're done with us, they're gonna get rid of them too. So uh you know, is I mean.
Speaker 1: Are we do we know if we are fighting back or are we just like kind of.
Speaker 4: We're reaching a critical point where the only way out would be to nuke the planet, to burn the whole fricking thing, turn it into a Mars syndrome. But well that's what we're approaching. If we yeah, we can fight back right now. We need to recognize who's who in the government and pull them out and call them out and hang them.
Speaker 2: Uh and uh and and all the world leaders around the planet, in the top brass in the military, and the media.
Speaker 4: God, there's people in the media. They just they're they're they're not human. They're they're they're.
Speaker 2: Just not human. And and you just gotta know how to see them.
Speaker 4: If you see them, it's like like I said that movie They Live, you need to put on the glasses, you know, and take off the rose colored glasses because things ain't gonna get better.
Speaker 2: Uh So, but yeah, it.
Speaker 4: The only way I can see now is you know, almost critical point where we would have to new the entire planet because these guys are flooding in. I mean, all the cockroaches, all the stum is is flooding into our world right now. And this is picking up everywhere. People are getting photographs of them in the trees, in the sky, they're they're in their home.
Speaker 2: People calling them demons.
Speaker 4: Some of them might be demons, because I've seen one that look like Hillary Clinton, So that's got to be a demon, right Nancy Closey there was one that looked like that too, So those.
Speaker 2: Gott to be demons. But but yeah, this is what's going on.
Speaker 4: It took me a while to figure out what was the agenda was and it's not all about me, it's it is about the whole world.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're reaching critical points, but yeah, go to my site.
Speaker 4: You could set take out the reptilian crafts that are coming down as dumping these gases on us. That somebody that knows chemistry will know which gases are dumping on us by the colors of the gases that they're dumping. Now, I've always seen them, and I didn't know what they were or or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I just see them.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what they were doing until somebody else got pictures of them and was like, oh my god, this is what's going on.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's good ets too? Do you think there's good ets?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I think there's something that's under rebellion.
Speaker 2: We got a message back one uh from ah from one of these.
Speaker 4: Places that they listened for et sounds, and they got a message out in the field because they send a message out with a human geno and everything, and and next to the place that broadcasted it, they came back I think it was like a year later that had a picture of alien gray on there and it says, uh, Uh, beware of the ones that bear false hope. And uh and there's still hope out there and uh so there's a rebellion going on from the rectillions, but uh, we're like the final stronghold of everything that's going on.
Speaker 2: So but our leaders are selling us out bad.
Speaker 4: So they're all working together, all the all the world leaders are no matter. It might look like a wrestling match, but at the end of the day, they all eating at the dinner table together.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They might act like, oh, China's gonna do this, and China's gonna do that, or or North Korea is going to New Christina, they are all at the same dinner table at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Don't don't len'ta fool you all right?
Speaker 4: That probably night, Yeah, it's all it's all feed everything's going on in the government's steeter. It's to keep you not thinking about this real issues that are going on, what they're doing next.
Speaker 2: But they always tell us what they're gonna do. More.
Speaker 1: I got a good one here for you. This is from Janey Hernandez Lang. She says, David, why did Lehina burn and children go missing? I was gonna ask you about the Missing Form one one if like this ties into the missing form one. But do you know is this time to the Hawaii fires and all the fires around the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's not. Just Yeah, they're using a laser that that they developed for uh removing rust and uh and they just upscaled it and hook it to an airplane and just make past that the pass and burning everything else.
Speaker 4: Uh, because you don't get a plastic garbage can. Uh that would uh not melt between two cars that have multi.
Speaker 2: Glass and multi tire rooms, you know, and then the garbage can still one piece, you know, between the guards. That's just impossible. But yeah, they're using lasers to do that. And uh, as long as we can just keep our mouths shut and and not do anything about it, they're going to continue to do it. You know.
Speaker 4: They're trying to bring about the Bible prophecies, and instead of a third of the trees on the planet will be burnt.
Speaker 2: And that's what they're doing.
Speaker 4: They're burning everything else that during to bring about the Bible prophecy. So everybody lays down and takes it because they think there's someone's gonna come and save us. They're waiting for somebody to save us when we're the only ones that can save ourselves. Okay, there's nobody coming to help us. Nobody gonna save us. Okay, the the ets, they're not gonna come and save us neither.
Speaker 2: Uh. And we're big, big boys and girls. We had to take care of our own problems. They've already been infiltrated, so but uh, we have to do ourselves.
Speaker 1: What I'm just winding down here. We're almost done. And I know you don't have a lot of time because they guys, David just got off work, so like he you know, like he works a lot. So I don't want to. I don't want to, you know, keep you doing it. But what about the hybrid program? What are they doing with that? Why do they want our DNA.
Speaker 2: So so so they can make replicas of us?
Speaker 4: And uh, like you see the people on TV that that they're not human, that they are they are make replicas of us.
Speaker 2: So, uh, somebody's.
Speaker 4: Standing in the place. That's that's what that's going on. They have high bred children too. They're trying to create some working species that or something. You know, because you know a lot of the families that think that you know, the children that we have are cute, you know, like little puppies, and then when they grow up, they don't want them no more and they they cast them out and they're like living doubts for their children. But all the kids that have come to miss out that's missing is because they're drinking their blood and and they're using blood transfusions because they can reverse your aging now twenty years at a time to put you in a coma and then to do it blood transfusion of the kids and it will reverse your aging twenty years at a time. And uh, and so they can live forever. That's why they're doing it now. And that's another tool that they're using it or to get these humans to follow along with the alien agenda. What they're doing, so we'll keep you alive forever. You know, this is how you do it. And uh they're using the blood for that and uh plus the drug that that comes from the children, and they scaring their death so they kill them. They drink the boy rituals and stuff like that for uh. That's for all these missing kids are going through that and the experiment on them. I've seen cages and in areas where they have all these children and they're in cages and uh, and there's not something that you can rescue. They're pretty much shot. The rest of them a shot. They you can't rehabilitate them or anything. It's a sad situation, but it's true, Uh that I see. They are more like animals now than they are of people or children. Uh, there's nothing I could do. It's I've seen some pretty horrific things on the other side of what they're doing.
Speaker 2: And uh, but holy call, there's something about.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the fake invasion? The people who say we're having a fake.
Speaker 2: Invasion, Yeah, when it's already happened. That's that.
Speaker 4: That's shows they can do some more of that what they did over in Hawaii, so they can burn up everything.
Speaker 2: They want to move.
Speaker 4: Us everybody off the West coast and move them to the East coast. So when they come in with the military and take us over, it's gonna be easy for them. As long as they spread out, they can't take over. They're gonna take over.
Speaker 2: They're gonna came us all into the cities and it's gonna be violence and everything else. That people better wake up.
Speaker 4: And all the COVID stuff that's going around and they spreading that's all all man made and it's oh my god, and in another ground's coming people that it is coming.
Speaker 2: You'll soon. So they're gonna be asking us to put the mask back on as long as we resist, uh, and you should. Uh.
Speaker 4: They're gonna call more lockdowns and everything. They're gonna destroy the economy. Uh, it's destroying the food supply. They want to get rid of us.
Speaker 2: We're an ex termination level event that's going on and and it's orchestrated by the Reptilians.
Speaker 4: So that's the truth. So that's that's that's you're the first place I disclosed.
Speaker 2: All this on.
Speaker 4: Okay, Uh, I'm disclosing on And they will use the nukes sooner or later.
Speaker 2: They're going to use them. So they get all the countries to Sion to do away with them. Because the entities do not like the nukes because they could be used against them and it messes up the other dimensions as well, so they want to do away with them. They got electronic weapontry.
Speaker 4: They can turn you inside out from the other side of the planet now, so they don't need them. They're antique now, so but they want to do away with them, so they.
Speaker 2: Got to use them. They got to create another nine to eleven in order for this to happen. Everything I tell you, they're gonna come for me. I've been deemed to Internet threat in six countries and one of them be in my own country. You beree that I photo shot the uh information, that is bullshit, but it's all bullshit.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but don't do these portal them put off radiation. They got radiation detectors that fixed up on all the radiation that comes into my room when these portals they open up. I'm talking about like two hundred and thirty counts a second a minute of radiation that these portals put out. So I get that documented. So it's gonna bring me on that. So I got pictures. Go to my website at cart David number two and uh you'll you'll find out. We'll see go through all the archives that got I got that's picture. Yeah, yeah, hundreds of pictures and videos that I have put on there. Some of them might might be hard to see, some of them are really easy to see, but uh, I try to post something every day.
Speaker 2: I try to uh, and it's not hard.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I want to thank you David. This was this was interesting and and hopefully things will get better, you know. And uh, do you have anything you want to close out with before we finish up for tonight.
Speaker 2: No, I uh not that I can think, so thanks for having me on. Oh yeah, I always.
Speaker 1: You're always. We have seventy people watching, so that's good. You know a lot of people are watching like that's a that's that's a good. That's a nice little crowd, you know. So all right, guys, thanks for tuning in tonight. And uh, some numbers support the podcast. There'll be links in the description. You can either donate or you can use one of my affiliates like that helps me out a lot. And uh and thank you guys so much, and uh and have a good night until next time. Everyone,