Speaker 1: But a final. Don't worry, We'll get to all the other insanity over the weekend. What a final round of the Masters? Have you ever seen anything like that? I would argue probably, Oh man, I'm trying to think that might have been the best Masters round since. And I know some of you would be like Tiger come back twenty nineteen, but I mean, just the final round of that in a while, maybe since Michelson won what was that four so twenty years? I remember that was the Michelson won. He was the guy. He was the guy who's the greatest golfer who's never won a major. Remember that narrative, never won a major, never won a major. I broke up with the girl over that Masters. That's a true story. So I was I was seeing this girl and she wanted to go see your parents who lived in Chicago's is when I lived in Minneapolis, and I'm like, it's Master's weekend and I can't remember what it was. I had a couple of days off too, and finally I'm just like fine. But the deal is, when we're driving home on Sunday, I'm listening to it on the radio, and I literally mapped out stations on the route from Chicago to Minneapolis because I didn't have you know, satellite or any of that stuff. And you know, they provide you can listen to the Masters. They literally broadcast it on radio. I mean we don't on any of our stations, but they're around. And she's like, all right, fine deal. So we drove down. I think we drove down on a Wednesday, so it wasn't a problem driving down, and yes, I was just a glutton for watching it, even at her parents' house. And we did some stuff and everything was fine. And on Sunday we're driving back and it's Phil Mickelson is looking like he's gonna win this thing, and I am absolutely glued to it. And within forty five and she's like, can we not listen to golf anymore? And I'm like, oh no, no, no, no, no, no no. This was the deal, right, We just went I you know, hung out with your family, which was our family. Was nice. But I had never I think I had met him once, but like spending a whole weekend with him, you know, that's kind of a step there. And and and then I'm just like, we we had a deal, and I just really want to listen to this, and for another thirty minutes she just kind of sat there and normally she'd just sleep if I was driving, I'm like, I just can you go to sleep?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: You should go to sleep. You look very tired. And then thirty minutes later she literally physically just changed the radio. We uh. We parted way shortly after that. But yes, wow ross wow, right, wow wow wow, yes, one wow, three wows how many wows?
Speaker 2: So it's over on Friday Sunday yesterday. Oh was still going on.
Speaker 1: Literally right as I was sending you the prep was the most minute ended because I had to prep during that final back nine. Holy crap. That was not easy. Luckily there's so much craziness going on, it worked out. But yeah, it ended Sunday yesterday right around seven. So uh, And it was the whole day just back and forth, back and forth.
Speaker 2: You had what three different leaders that had to be what your entire leg Twitter social media feed because I saw nothing about on mine. My algorithm was like, you do not care. I'm not showing you that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I tweeted about it a little. And then after because I was hashtagging the masters, I started getting fed all the postgame interviews or postmatch interviews. So but absolutely amazing. So here we go, because this happened. The journey is over. Hackhoy has his masterpiece, and you're happy. You're like, oh my gosh, you made that punt. You got a bonus, right, we got a bonus hole because he had to go to a playoff because Rory missed a longer putt, but one he probably should have made because you know, nerves. I don't care that he's won what four majors. Prior to his four majors, he just hadn't won all four of the majors. It's called a career Grand Slam for those who not in the know, consistent of the PGA Championship and both Opens and of course the Masters, and he had not won the Masters, and he now is amongst six golfers still his friend who admires so much, all right, but he is among now six golfers to have won all four majors in their careers.
Speaker 2: So was that his first win there for the Masters?
Speaker 1: Yes, and it was the only piece that he needed for the Grand Slam.
Speaker 2: You might have mentioned that previous side just wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So even if look even if you're not into golf, it's truly, it's very impressive what happened, because like, Tiger Woods is the last person who have won all four of the majors, and then it's you know, it's the usual suspect Sarah, Sarah's an you know Palmer, you know, all the Nicholas, the people you expect. But but no, in the modern era, it's Tiger Woods. Hold on, I want to be accurate here because I'm missing one, one or two names, so uh do. But in the modern era it's Tiger Woods. And when I say the modern era, I mean really golfers within that I paid attention within my lifetime. Really two, it's Tiger Woods. And it's now Rory McElroy. And and here's the deal. A lot there's a lot of people at beef with Rory McElroy. One of the underpinnings of what happened yesterday was that the final round, who is going to be between excuse me, I'm choking up was between in the final pairing it was a Chambeau and McElroy who hate each other, and a lot of it stems from uh Roy was kind of the golfer who was chastising other golfers who were going over that l I V. Tour and getting paid, and Shambeau was one of the first to do it, and they they they had the real public spat over it, and some stuff was said, and then Roy left his fiance ended up marrying another woman, and Shambeau weighed in on that because this is kind of the guy he is. He's got no filter, uh, And they so they didn't speak an entire round of golf, which is which is it? Look, there's some golfers that when they get into it, like Tiger is famous for, especially on Sundays, that's he'd wear that red shirt and he kind of wouldn't talk to you, but he'd be polite at the beginning, and then after that it was just game face, which is fine, right these dudes. These dudes are doing it at the highest level. You know. I actually there's a there's somebody I know who played on PGA two are out of Raleigh. You guys probably know who he is, but and you know, I just I've talked to him a couple of times and try to get a gauge on some of the other golfers. And like the breadth of personalities all around there. It's really fascinating. But I don't think anyone takes it personally. I think d Chambeau kind of took it personally yesterday. So you wonder if that was in his head, because immediately Rory double Bogie's the first hole and d Chambeau has a couple of good hold now he's in the lead, and then he melts down, and Rory starts to melt down, and then so hold on here, I'm trying to get this thing here, all right. So then Justin Rose slips into the lead, who had been leading a couple days before it, had his own melt down, and it really looked for a moment like Rory was going to choke this thing. Man, it looked like for a moment he was going to choke this thing. And Dave Portnoy was all about it for some reason. All right, So here we go, McElroy, Woods, Nicholas Player, Hoge, Oh excuse me, I said, paulm that's right, Palmer, doesn't I forgot Gary Player, Ben Hogan, and Sarahzen. But yeah, So since since the nineteen sixty what was it, sixty six, there had not been a career Grand Slam Tiger Woods did in two thousand and now Roy did it twenty five years later. That's how rare that is.
Speaker 2: So what's this like his first time winning it? The Yes, yes it was.
Speaker 1: It's his first green jacket?
Speaker 2: And is that is that rare? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: How much discount does he get since he has one green jacket?
Speaker 2: Well, it's his first time. Sae'd be twenty five percent off right now. That's the only the olive gardens around Augusta. Like if he goes somewhere else, it doesn't work. Like if you go into the olive garden in like Salt Lake City or something, they'll be like, what is that I'm knowing?
Speaker 1: How does it work? Okay? Well let me okay, how many how much discount does Tiger Woods get? Then?
Speaker 2: How many times has he won the Masters? Five? Then they owe him money? Jack Nicholas, Yeah, they owe it. They owe them money.
Speaker 1: Jack Nicholas has six I believe he has six. He's got six Masters.
Speaker 2: Probably it's like a dog option in the company at that point.
Speaker 1: Well that's not paying off right now. Is a little bit of a little bit of trouble there, all right, So there you go, all right. Why look, color me impressed? Yeah, I was correct. So Rory had four. He because he won the championship twice, but he hadn't he hadn't won a major in uh eleven years, So I look, it was I if you're into golf, it was very good. It was because sometimes they're not that good. This was really good. And I because I don't get caught up as much and in a lot of the personal stuff, which you can tend to do with other sports, like it's fine, go out there. Michelson always had a rap app where people didn't like him, and he liked to gamble, even gambled against a kid one time. Everyone lost their minds. But he said the kid could wait till he's eighteen to pay him, which I think he was just trolling. So I actually appreciated that. And then some people didn't like Daily because he wasn't, you know, country club enough.
Speaker 2: I did see how much money he made over the weekend, or at least on Friday or Saturday. Did you see that number?
Speaker 1: He won? Four point two many you're talking about Roy mc.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about Daily. How much money he made at the Hooters with his bus so oh no, how much. Did he make over six hundred and seventy five thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: I'm sure he did. The lie is crazy. People are just like that's they're just killing it to line up with this dude.
Speaker 2: By merch, that's just amazing.
Speaker 1: He sells those pants, which are extremely popular among people who like to irritate the other people they're playing with. Like, good for him. Man, how many boobs did he sign? Oh? Yoh man.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they're if they do that Hooters anymore. I think they're now like family friendly or like.
Speaker 1: I don't think you could stop John Day from doing it. And what do you do if you're sitting there at the autograph table and some chick rolls up and whips a hootout like you got to deal with it in a way. You sign it. So she puts it away to as you know, to uh calm the situation. He's I mean, he's doing he's doing a service there. How many times have we been sitting at a radio thing and you know, some smoke show rolls up in a tube top and them boom. She's like, can you sign these? It's a constant problem when you're famous, right, remember that, Remember how much that happened. Doesn't happen to radio. Oh man, uh well not this kind of radio. So anyway, just to say it was it was great, and you know a lot of questions because yeah, he has had some meltdowns and PORTI hates him. Man, it was just crazy port Nooy this week. I don't even understand what's going on with barstool dude, but I do know that that was great. I was extremely entertained, and while I love the Masters, I don't think I've been that entertained and quite some time, especially in a final round. So there you go, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four and then all of that happiness, all of that joy, and you watch the post like the Masters. If there's any golf tournament you watch the post tournament coverage, it's the Masters. Because now you go to the cabin. Okay, you go to the cabin, and in the cabin is Jim Nance, and in the cabin is whoever's the head at the time of the Masters, right, one of the club members, and then there's the last year's winner, and then it's you, and it's it happens the same way. And Nan says, what he says, the Masters guy says what he says, and then this case, Scotti Scheffler, the guy who won it last year, presents the green jacket terry and then he cries or he doesn't cry, or when he wins, he cries or he doesn't cries. And it's literally a prop bet you can make by the way you're golfing. If you're gambling on golf, you can you can you can bet whether they're gonna cry or not cry. I have a question, how do you feel about men crying when they win a sporting event, because you know, there's not a ton of that until the more modern era, right, I don't. I don't know if there's I don't know if I've ever seen video of you know, like Nicholas crying after a win. So I'm just I've just thrown it out there. Don't get mad at me. And there's been some really decisive wins. So you can gamble on that. Brous you got a problem if the Bills win the Super Bowl, if Josh Allen turns into a puddle, Uh, not at all. Yeah, I'm not saying I do too. I'm just it's curious because you can bet on it. People have a lot of opinions on it, and I'm like, I don't know, man, you just did the thing that five other people on the planet have done, and you've been trying for what twenty years? Mcroy's remember this guy, he was so good as a kid, he got an exemption into the Masters is a kid, So yeah, I don't know that I have a problem with that unless you're Lebron. Let's suck it up, bro, what are you doing anyway?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: I had to throw that one in so all of this to say, uh, super excited, what a what a fun weekend. I'm not sure outside exists. I did leave the house once after I got after Friday Show. I ran ran to the grocery store just to get a few things and then just locked myself in like it's a survival vault. And I was quite okay with that, enjoyed that very much, except right after I watched the Jacket present they cut away. I made a mistake. I went out to my kitchen to grab a little Sunday eat. I've been kind of grazing most of the day, but I want a little something there at the end of the day, And all of a sudden I forgot, and I hear the sixty minutes theme song fire enough tick tick tick tick tick, and it's we're gonna do a softball interview with Zelenski and crap on Trump, and then we're gonna do a segment on Greenland attacking Trump. And I could not move from my kitchen in my living room fast enough to turn it off. And I would say it sapped about thirty percent of my happiness at that moment. So screw you CBS. I hate you. I hate what you were trying to do on sixty Minutes. I didn't even watch, and I know it's probably dishonest, and you stole some of my Master's joy from me. I can't wait till The Masters isn't on your network again, so I don't have to fear that because you kind of almost just a little bit ruined my joy yesterday. Okay, so there you go, We'll be right back hang on. So just real quickly, I'll leave this as kind of a if you want to call in and weigh on on it, go ahead, because I've already gotten some interesting email. I was mentioning one of the things that you could bet on as a prop bet. So if prop bet if you don't know, is any bet really that isn't the outcome of the game or points totals for you know, even parts of the game, but rather individual achievements or just weird things like at the super Bowl, one of the bets you can do is what heads or tails on the coin toss, and they're usually both plus one ten. So the only person making all the money is whoever the book he is, so he always gets his. That's a prop bet. And one of the prop bets at the Masters is you can bet whether the winner is going to cry after he quinches the victory. And that's and so if you'd bet Rory would cry, he did. If you would go back to who won a couple of years ago, no, well whatever, he didn't. And I remember somebody wrote an article because they were all like offended that that's a thing, and it's like, well, so like male tears are a whole thing, right, yeah, well you know, people say, you know, you should be sensitive, although some women react very badly to seeing their man cry unless it's you know, the death of a family member or something like that. And at a sporting event, it's a whole question. I don't necessarily care you just achieved something that only five other people have achieved. Like the emotion going through has got to be significant. An emotion to some extent has to be channeled in how you approach things, because if you don't have control of your emotions as somebody who plays golf, though not quite on this level yet, but maybe one day, Ross, would you see how many majors I have? Ross, gonna check this real quick and see if how many of the four major tournaments I've won on the PGA.
Speaker 2: Sure, let me check out none?
Speaker 1: Oh you sure?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean I can do sometimes.
Speaker 1: I like to tip a few back when I golf and I couldn't even remember. So, but like, can we agree that if you lose, you shouldn't cry? And here's why, not just because of that, but because that's what you that's the hole I lost. I came this close. I'm gonna put some tussin on it, and I'm gonna work harder next year and come back and do this thing. That's what I want to see, not because of the crying thing, but because you need to channel that defeat, because, especially in golf, half of it's in your head. If I'm mclroy after I hit that ball in the creek there on what twelve or thirteen and and fell three back with just a few holes to go. It's really easy for a golfer, even an amateur golfer whatever, pro golfer whatever, to go to get mad, to get flustered, to get frustrated. And he did wide some wedges after that, but he also made some really good shots. And anyone who's ever played golf knows that your mindset is really important. When you're feeling it, you're just feeling it. And it's not just golf. It's did a lot of sports. You know, you get a quarterback out there and he's just feeling it that day. But a golf it's so important because you don't have there's no one to rely on around you. Okay, you can't be wide receiver number one and you're having a bad day, but wide receiver number two is having a great day, and it really evens out. It's golf, it's all you, and it's the only professional sport where you call your own penalties, by the way, that's that's another wild thing. So it's easy to get there. So if I'm watching somebody that I like in sports, and they lose, I want I don't want to see them have an I don't want to see him lose it any of the rest of it. There was a story about some old NFL coaches I think Man Madden was one of them who literally threatened to find players for crying in that situation. And I don't know that's a little old school. I don't know that you'd see that today. But go ahead. But once you've done it, you've done it, man, Let all that emotion. Let all that emotion out. I'm cool with it. Whatever. None, I want none, No majors, Okay, all right, to work harder on that for next year. So eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four you guys, okay with that? You want to watch your sports guys turn into a puddle there in the post game? How about if they lose? Is that different? If they win? We can have that conversation because all the rest of the conversations they are probably going to annoy you a little because it was it was the weekend, and all the insane people were doing insane stuff. Not to mentionine what China's doing. I can't We're going to get into that because China's got a plan and the the friendly fire on a friendly fra. I guess friendly fire numbers are injury and death numbers are stacking up. And I'll explain what I mean by that. With what China's doing, they're not actually shooting. But it's really interesting whose ox is actually getting gored with their response to the Trump tariffs. But let us start here. Uh where am I not seeing? Ross? Did I send the New York Subway story to you? Or did I not? I?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Did that not get mad? Dang it? All right, I'll find that. Let me go in a different direction. Let me start up in Pennsylvania. There was a story that happened on the New York Subway over the weekend, which it is in there. Okay, I just for whatever reason, I don't see it in the stack here. Oh they're okay, Now I see it. Oh it was tabbed under the masters say, I don't know why it does that sometimes. All right, So let me start here. So police, So though police have found him so or not found him. They've identified him, but they they're looking for I was checking this morning to see if they've found this dude. So check this out for anyone trying to convince you, Hey, you know it'd be a really good idea. Now, this happened last week, but really all of it started to come to light once they identified the guy. So so imagine this. You, you against probably your better judgment, decides you're going to get on the New York subway system after dark, and while you're sitting there, you have a heart attack or you have you die of natural causes. Don't know what. Nobody murdered you. You died of natural causes. It's sad, it's unfortunate. It sounds like the dude was a homeless guy too, got on the subway and croaked. But again, they don't think they're they don't think there's any foul play there. So now a lot of people are on the subway. Right, it's late, but it's not like two in the morning yet. And they suspect he died around eleven. I think no, he actually don't know. I'm sorry, he died earlier than that. They think he died probably around eight. Okay, so again, this subody still got quite a few people on it. And you're dead. I know you look like you're sleeping, but you're dead too. And I don't know exactly what he looked like. But nobody says anything. Nobody calls the authorities. Nobody says, you know, try to say something to the conductor or one of the people at the uh you know, at the actual subway stop you're going to, or they got some workers from the transit department. That nobody says boo, and that for about an hour, hour and fifteen minutes, your body's just dead. And then some dirtbag notices you're dead. So what do you think he does? I think he gets authorities. Noah, he robs you. He go though, even though you're a homeless guy and who you probably got nothing on you. This person, in front of the other passengers proceeds to go through all this guy's belonging to take whatever he wants and again and then just gets off. Nobody says a word. And then about an hour and a half later, now about two hours later, some other person gets on notices he's dead. And finally, just finally, do you think maybe somebody, out of just dignity and not wanting to ride the subway with the corpse would say anything with all those passengers standing around watching this situation, No to authorities. This other dude, let's see here, why do they not have his name right at the top or whatever. So this other guy gets on and notices this guy's dead, and at eleven forty five, according to witnesses, proceeds to pull the pants off of the dead body, pull his own pants down, and I think, you know where this is going, So I'm gonna stop right there on the subway in front of people becuz opportunity don't know. And it was at that point finally after that guy literally got off the train because nobody stopped him, which I I understand. There's people like if I'm ever on the subway and somebody's threatening physical violence, I don't care what happened to Daniel Penny. I'm gonna stop it because there's too many crazies. Nobody wants to jump in on the crazy dude assaulting in that way, the corpse on the subway. Nobody, so nobody tried to stop it, but they did finally report it after and now investigators are looking for this dude who lives with his mom and family. And I had been imprisoned for a while, I had gotten out, has had some had some runnings with the laws. Yeah, yeah, so I don't think they've caught him yet and they but they know who he is and they want to talk to him obviously. I mean he's facing the charges he's facing are not that substantial because the guy was dead. But it's still one of the most horrific stories I've read in a long time, and it really cements my decision to never ever ever ride a public subway system after dark. I might ride one during the day, although New York's might be questionable, but like, you're not getting me on the what's the one in Atlanta called that the Marta? Right, Yeah, that one? That one I've read that. I wrote that one after dark one time and I'm like, this was not a good idea. What have I done?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: So that's no, the one in Atlanta, which I think is called Marta. Not getting on that after dark ever again? Then the DC hell no, and New York doc because I don't want to get robbed, but because I don't want to have a heart attack and have that happen to me. If that sounds weird, I don't know why. Yeah, just because like people, you know, every time somebody would come to visit my grave, friends, family, members listeners like you who I'm sure with Pilgrimage, at some point your mind is going to be like, yeah, yeah, he lived, he lived, he lived a full life. But he and I doing what he loved and he sure as hell after it didn't. And then for a moment while they're having that memory of you, and you know they're time spent together and things you accomplished together, there's gonna be just a split second where they're like yeah, and then that guy sodomized his corpse, and then that will forever be part of your legacy. So in a way, that's just like, that's just another reason where I want nothing to do with the subway system after dark. Sorry, there's just too many crazies on those things. The one in Atlanta I thought was gonna be fine. I was so wrong. I was so wrong. Ross. Did you ever ride that the light reel or whatever that thing is in Atlanta?
Speaker 2: No, it's called Marta. And my driver once was like, hey, let's go on that and I said, no, you're my driver, keep driving me. I'm not going in that thing. It's crazy, what you know, I said, be common man in my driver, I'm not come on, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's that ping. I'm trying to remember if that's ping. Now, Jersey, you lived in Atlanta, that could.
Speaker 2: Never ever Yeah, yeah, but I was so focused on work. I stayed like I didn't really travel because to travel anywhere in Atlanta it's like a two hour ordeal. Right, Yeah, it's like I'm going to stay around this part of town and not go that far. I was.
Speaker 1: I was a bad decision. I made bad bad.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of that scene. And remember the movie The Collateral with Tom Cruise where he talks about, you know, the city, everybody's paying attention to themselves, knowing really.
Speaker 1: Folks, Jamie Fox is driving around. Yeah, yeah, it's a great movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he talks about how you could die in the subway and it will take days for people to notice. And you know, at the end of the movie spoiler, he dies in the subway and he's just always paying attention. And the issue with this is a lot of people might have even thought the initial guy that robbed him, I don't know he saw him have a heart attack or whatever, but he probably thought a guy was drunk and passed out.
Speaker 1: Well, but again, that's one thing, right, you got somebody sleeping on the subway. A lot of people are not going to pay attention because you know, homeless people get in there, or you get drunks after bar time whatever. But let me but once you see somebody robbing the dude and you do nothing, you're part of it. Now, Okay, you don't have to physically stop them, but say something.
Speaker 2: It's the pennything though, Like you don't want to jump in and do anything because what you might get stabbed in the chest or you.
Speaker 1: Not saying you got to do anything. Let the guy get off the subway and then tell somebody like, hey, there's a guy in here. He got robbed. I don't know if he's dead or what. But the guy, here's the description of the guy. That's all you got to do. You don't have to go in and choke hold the guy if he's not threatening you. But the fact that people sat there and the only way that they then would say anything is when they you know, imagine somebody at the end of that movie and the director's cut the guy dies. He's wearing that gray suit if I remember in that movie, yeah with the white hair, yeah yeah, and then all of a sudden you just see somebody pulling Tom Cruise's corpses pants down.
Speaker 2: I was in the Criterion edition.
Speaker 1: Oh it was in there. Okay, See these are the things. This is why we have these conversations.
Speaker 2: Oh it was Steve Buscemi.
Speaker 1: Oh man. I never trusted him, never trusted him. It'd be funny if it was Kaiser, SoSE wouldn't it? Did you have a crossover there? Because remember that band murdered his entire family? Well is there? What won't he do? Spoiler alert on that? All right, real quick? Yes, Boston Paul, what's what's going on?
Speaker 3: The question is did you cry when Rory cried? Did he make you cry?
Speaker 1: No? No, he did not, because I didn't win the Masters, So there's that. Are you happy? Y?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I didn't? Better stay? So what do you think about Patrick Reeve's hole out?
Speaker 1: What's on? What? On seventeen?
Speaker 3: On seventeen?
Speaker 4: What I shot?
Speaker 1: That was? And who's you know?
Speaker 3: Chef w probably thought he'd never be in the money and coming in fourth place. I mean it was just a crazy finished.
Speaker 1: It was a crazy day, you know. I will say this, Boston Paul. At least I watched all four rounds of the Masters and didn't go to a dog park or whatever you did.
Speaker 3: So hey, hey, beagles, baby, he.
Speaker 1: Played with a bunch of bees. Eagles. You don't men were doing me golf? You run around with big barely dogs. Man, those are cats.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know, folks, he tried to kill the laugh He tried to kill the breed.
Speaker 1: And I can not him. That was not invented the beagles, but still a cat. There nothing I can do about it.
Speaker 3: I had to be there. I got golf was not on the top of the list Saturday.
Speaker 1: Okay, you just watched it on your phone, didn't you.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, hey, no, no, no, I got a question. I got a question. That story I just described. During your time in law enforcement in the city the area around Boston, have you ever heard a story where you guys like somebody gets on mass transit dies and literally he's getting robbed and sexually assaulted and nobody says anything.
Speaker 3: Love a dead person, you know, living they've died.
Speaker 1: No dead're dead, I'm talking dead. No.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's what that would be a new one.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, that's look at that. That's the first good thing I've heard about Boston in a while.
Speaker 3: So well that'd be that would be also another rookie call too, you know, uh hold the scream semi buddy, go get the tape way.
Speaker 1: Here for you. Yeah, I'll be over here pointing in the other direction. All right, thank you boss for Paul. Let's get back. Glad your liver survived. Okay, all right, there you go. Yeah, he's like, I remember he's he sent me a picture and he's like at a dog park. It was during the Masters, and I'm like, what are you even doing? You were so broken?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Uh, So we have that story, and then we got to get into what happened up in Pennsylvania because of course we're all doing the thing where instead of like being, oh my gosh, that's horrible and let's figure out how that doesn't happen anymore, we're all figuring out how we can blame each other's political sides. So I'll fill you in on the details there coming up Casey O Day Radio program. So we obviously we talked a little the Masters there over the weekend. That was super exciting. If we're into that might have been one of the best ones. And I'm probably twenty some years man, twenty some years which is impressive. Really really thought that that was good. I know. The last one they think was the big one was Woods just randomly winning in twenty nineteen, which was very cool. But yeah, that was definitely up there. So on Saturday, after I got done, I was going to throw this in here for any of you. So after I got done on Saturday, I was, you know, like, all right, that was that was that was pretty crazy, And I got to watch something. So I flipping through the very streaming stuff and I'm on Amazon Prime there, and all of a sudden, I see that the number you know, because I always put all these the number one movies trending, and number one was that G twenty movie, which we kind of talked about a little on the show, where Viola Day as the president. And it's just kind of crazy that you could. The thing that's pretty clear there is the movie at least was partially inspired because of the timing of it when they made it over the idea that they thought Kamala Harris was going to be president. Right, It's it's that's not a coincidence. It's something that probably inspired the writers, which which I actually kind of understand. I know a lot of people are like, oh, this is but yes, I understand, it's Hollywood, and you know they're they're kissing the behinds of one side versus the other. But so they made a movie and I'm like, I've just been sitting there watching Masters. I didn't feel like going out or doing anything, and there wasn't really anything else in my cue, so to speak, that I wanted to see. So I turned it on Ross, I watched it, and I have some thoughts, and my first thought was, for basically about half or more of the movie, I'm like, this is fine, this is you know why because at first, this is the story. Let me give you this setup. I won't I'm gonna it'll be kind of spoilers, but it's not a brain buster. What happens in this movie, Like, the plot is not a secret. And so the plot is it's the g twenty Summit, So you got the twenty most powerful nations of their leadership. It's in South Africa, this big fortress hotel that looks down over Cape Town, and that's where they're gonna have this thing. And by the way, I thought that they did a really good job of making a lot of these world leaders pretty unlikable, pretty arrogant. The British Prime Minister was an absolute d bag, which I'm okay with considering who's in there right now. By the way, do you see what the British Prime Minister just did to the art collection and number ten Downing? He went through and decided that they would They're gonna go during his time there. They're gonna pull all the art off the wall that celebrates essentially white people, and so that includes literally Royalty, which is fine, you know, I feel about that, but also Winston Churchill and Shakespeare. They just pulled all their stuff off the wall and he's putting in a bunch of woke art from whatever. So I had no problem with them being portrayed like that. And the European delegation other than them, especially like the the International Monetary Fund. Chick was initially really really really like arrogant, which I think describes the EU perfectly. So I'm fine with that. But Viola Davis, who I want to remind you, and this is not me picking on her, but it will be important, is sixty okay, And I like Viola Davis. I like a lot of movies she's in. I don't have beef with her. But she's a sixty year old woman, not even just a black one, just a sixty year old women. And I'm not picking on women, but understand me. And her backstory is, because now she's got to fight these batties, was not as over the top as I thought it was going to be. Whether they like she you know, former two time seal or something whatever. I know that's not a thing, but you get me. No, her backstory was she had an MOS serving in the military early on in Afghanistan or Iraq, I can't remember which. She was part of a convoy that was ambushed. I can't remember she was serving as a medic or what, but it doesn't matter. She's she was not some elite special Forces soldier. She was and they got ambushed and a convoy they got pressed into a building. There's that. You'll get the backstory more in the movie. I'm not going to ruin that part as to what may why that may have happened. And during the course of this, she's terrified, right She's watching people around her for the first time get killed. She herself was injured, her leg and her knee was injured pretty badly as it portrayed in the movie. And yet when she's in this building, all of a sudden there's a secondary explosion, which is not something that is not a thing that happens. Utilizing explosions to then later use the gathering around explosions is not just a movie trope. It is a strategy that had been used by terrorists. And so she's in there and it blows up, and there's some civilians in there, and a woman who is holding their child, a civilian woman in Afghanistan is literally cut in half by the explosion, shielding her child, and Viola Davis's character has to grab the child from the mother who's dying. And eventually, when they egress out of the building, there is a photographer there who had been embedded with whoever the folks who came to rescue them, snaps a photo of her running out with this child covered in blood, limping out of there, really, and that photo parlays her into public office and eventually into the presidency. And you know what I was at that point, I'm like, maybe I have been too hard on this movie because it's just straight. It felt very eighties popcorn action flow during that time, and I'm like, Okay, that's a reasonable backstory there. There are a lot of women who who found themselves the victims of you know, improvised explosive devices ambushes, who died in combat or in situations where they where combat literally befell them. And that's what happened with Davis's character. And there's lots of examples out there. And she because of the situation, she really was having emotional problems dealing with it. That's very normal, and so she threw herself into never wanting to quote be as powerless again. And so there's a scene in there, although they don't get a lot of the backstory where she's ross. What's the martial art where you use the bot the other person's motions to throw them. I know some women do this because you don't have to be as strong.
Speaker 2: I mean, they do it in judo, but the big one I think you're thinking of is a kido. Well, it was one of those that's like Steven Seagull won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it might have been judo. I don't know. I'm not a martial arts guy, but it was clearly that because you see her on the White House lawn with the Secret Service guy sparring and they're doing the throws and stuff. So she decides she's gonna go ahead and do that. All right, Again, there's a lot of women who take martial arts. That's not a thing. So fast forward down to the G twenty and I'm like, okay, you know what, this has been reasonable up till then, well then the villain shows up. And the villain is Homelander. If you watch The Boys, it's the same actor played Homelander. And so he's got a team of disenfranchised military folks and even some secret service guys, disenfranchised they feel their governments have let him down. And then they're going to take all of the skills that they have and all of this stuff, and they're going to betray everything, and they're going to lock this building down, this hotel, and they're going to use it to crash the world's economies because they're crypto enthusiasts. So I'm like, oh, hey, we went here, but whatever, all right, And then with a minimum level of judo or a kedo training, and you know, the skills she learned clearly in basic training though not part of her mos in the military before she was injured, and has this bad knee that got her one hundred percent disabled. She then proceeds to tear through do you remember the equalizer at the end, that crew that showed up at the home depot looking place where it's nothing but seven foot Russians and just crazy sas guys, it's that times five and Viola Davis what they don't say, apparently now is a world class shooter, and she proceeds to essentially tear through six of them at a time. And the part where I'm finally like, ah, you got me, I'm out out is they you know, there's always the one giant Russian dude, or there's always one he doesn't have to be Russian. But anytime there's a bunch of henchmen coming at you, there's always one who is kind of the final boss before the final boss.
Speaker 2: Every time, like Captain America happened in that movie one of them when he's in the ship and the Russians like this big dude and you had like remember Rambo, he fell down the hole in Rambo three? You need to fight? Yes, yeah, yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's always one giant dude. What happens the whoever's in whoever's the the you know, the protagonist will punch them and it will do nothing right. The guy will just kind of look back at them.
Speaker 2: Like they're gonna right, like their face so for a second will go and then they'll look back and smile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and whoever's the star of the movie always like, oh it's not and then he has they have to forgot another way to kill him. So Viola Davis's character, and I'm not making this up. Who is a sixty year old woman. I just want you to understand this now. She's not portrayed that as much in the movie. I'd say they probably peg her based on the age of her kids and and Anthony Anderson's her husband. I don't know, probably late forties. She's got like her Her daughter is seventeen, who, by the way, also is a super genius electronics person and at one point hacks the Secret Services system and the RFID system at the White House so she can go clubbing in Georgetown.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, what, well, you'd never done that, And no she's so she's Ray and the Millennium Falcon where she's like bypass the compressor or whatever, the capassor yeah, yeah, what I did. And that Harrison Ford staring on like I've been on this ship for years. I didn't know I could do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well this this girl did, man, And by the way, that's a skill set that will come in helpful later. So back to the seven foot tall Russian. So now she's like, all right, what am I gonna do? And I kid you not this is gonna be a minor spoiler, but it's okay because I'll leave the rest for you. She decides she can't shoot him or stab them. What she can't shoot him or stab him? And I'm like, well you got to run right? No? No, no, no no. She puts him in a headlock, drags him to the ground and it's like that scene and No Country for Old Men where he's strangling the deputy to death with the handcuffs. So it's like, okay, hold on, but no handcuffs. She just uses the brute force of her arms to strangle him till he's purple and then snap his neck like it's a sigul run.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure they could snap her arm off if they wanted to, if they are the way you describe them right or stand up, I mean even in the even in uh Princess Bride, the you know, dread pirate Roberts technique against Andre the Giant, where he's he's on him on his back and he's just got him in a headlock. Yeah. I mean even Atlmost failed a.
Speaker 1: Little bit, a little bit. That's a good point. Yeah. Yeah. So uh at that point, I'm like, ah, you got me. I'm out. I can't, I can't. What are we doing here? I'm trying to find a picture of the dude she strangled too. I will find it during the breaks, because it's just so insane.
Speaker 2: Man, it's just the widow thing, the scarlet Johansson thing all over again. Right.
Speaker 1: I think what I'll do is I'm gonna turn it on on my phone and take a screenshot. But I'll do that during the break because I can't find a photo of it.
Speaker 2: Where you have this twenty pound woman who takes down like these big, huge dudes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wasn't there a little more to the backstory of Johansson's character though?
Speaker 2: There was she did have a little bit more training, I would say that a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, you were doing so well and they like they had a real opportunity and Anthony Anderson, her husband, who himself is a I believe it was a combat marine. Is is what the storyline was there, and that's how they met. Literally after she was injured. I think he was in the hospital to or something like. He's he's useless, man, He's running around with the kids. He's scared, he doesn't know what to do. He can't fight. And uh, I shouldn't say he can't fight. He does. Actually he does actually fight a little bit, but not to the extent that she is. And then again when she choked Andrea the giant to death, broke his neck when all I had to do was stand up, I'm like, all right, no more of that, man. Uh jeez, all right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four back in just a few minutes, Ross, just real quick. So Ross was mentioning a documentary he watched over the weekend. Uh, this is that I can't pronounce it. How do you pronounce this? G lo.
Speaker 2: Gigloglow? Yeah, giglow Beach murders, the ones that happened in the early two thousands or they found it around twenty twelve or something, twenty eleven. Yeah, was it that long? No, it wasn't that long it was. It took just all the arrest though it was more reason recently. The arrest was like two years ago in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Y you had me scared them, but that might be the biggest timeline this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, The story broke in like spring of twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: And the dude was an architect in New York City and apparently, and he's still alleged because he hasn't been tried alleged dirtbag murder in on Long Island. Right.
Speaker 2: No, it's a great documentary now on Netflix. It was trending number one yesterday and our algorithm was like, oh, you guys are gonna like this because we watch all the true crime stuff. So it's really good. And the big part that I didn't understand that was involved with that case was the complete corruption involving the chief, the chief of police, and the district attorney.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, which literally precluded them from really doing anything with the case because, right, they were just so corrupting. But I found interesting you told me though, is the neighbor's reaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because right, usually when these guys are busted, like the neighbors are like, what him, No, way he was, you know, he's I can't believe it. And all of his neighbors were like, yeah, that's the dude. He's super weird. I mean, and you'll check out his house. His house was in this suburban Long Island neighborhood and all the houses are like super nice, and his house looks like the house from Resident Evil. Looks like a haunted house, the.
Speaker 1: One the kids walking.
Speaker 2: They said. One of the neighbors said, they were like, you know, this is the house where in Halloween the kids would go door to door and when they would get to that house, they'd be like, Nope, we're not pushing that doorbell, We're not knocking on that door.
Speaker 1: To be fair, when you Resident Evil the video game, you refuse to go in.
Speaker 2: The hand, I'm not going in the house, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, which was a good call.
Speaker 2: It is, Yeah, why would I go in there?
Speaker 1: All right, So I mentioned it was all just chock full of crazies. By the way, I sent you Ross, I sent you the photo of the dude that six year old Viola Davis could just strangle and snap his neck. It's a little hard because they kind of they do a scene where he's really really big. But then it's kind of dark in that scene, so it's clearly it was clearly to hide how insane that whole setup was.
Speaker 2: No, he's towering above her right, but his neck is Okay, imagine Adam Shift's neck. Okay, it's not that. I mean that guy. Look at this guy's like all.
Speaker 1: Neck No Adam shit, Well come on, Adam Shift's neck is can we call it a neck? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, this dude's just and she just gets again she didn't She has a gun, but there's she doesn't have any AMMO left, but she uses the gun as kind of part of her strangulation, like the race the gun.
Speaker 2: She gets him on the ground and just kind of chokes him out. But I imagine, just looking at this dude's neck, he could probably break her arms with his neck.
Speaker 1: Just it's a good point. We surely just choke him out. She chokes him and then does the quick snap of his neck, which I don't know where she learned that. They teach that? Uh and uh, you know judo? Is that is that a Judo thing or do they teach that? It is that? The whole thing is just crazy man? All right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. So the big story was a couple of big stories over the weekend that frankly are are kind of insane. One is, oh, hold on here. One is how China is responding to all the terrorff stuff. And then of course what happened up in Pennsylvania. So up in Pennsylvania in Harrisburg, which is the capital there. The governor's mansion is this jig. It's a big mansion, sits right on the Susquehanna River there. I wish you've been to Harrisburg's have a big sports show there. But anyway, Uh, And the governor, of course is Josh Shapiro, who most of you probably remember because there was a lot of Shapiro discussion when they were picking Tim Wohlz for the VP nominee for the Dems, and that, you know, a lot of people assumed that was because Shapiro is Jewish, right, And uh, that's not a good look. And it really speaks to where we are right now. Where you have you got you have a swath and look, I'll fully you got a swath on both sides of the aisle, although it is remarkably larger on the left right now, and you couldn't convince me otherwise who have some hang ups, some of just about Israel, And that's fair. I think that, I think that there is a line that you can go up to when you're criticizing what Israel is doing. But so many times I see the arguments that are clearly born out of something else and also don't seem rational, Like where you have people you know, who are who say, well, Israel shouldn't responded to what happened there with the UH, with all those shooting, or with all those murders, the shooting at the UH. You know, they kicked it off at that at that concert, and then you know, escalated into going door to door in many of those horrific stories, and you know, just because Hamasque chooses to hide literally under its own citizens, and like, I don't know how you don't respond. So I don't think that that's practical. So I try to carve it off. But I will readily admit that there is a segment on the right or what you would consider right leaning politics, who clearly are demonstrated some anti Semitism and it's gone beyond. And I have no problem saying that and I know that some of you, some of you are going to send me your email and I don't care. I don't care. But on the on the other side of the aisle, that is hatred man, that is something else entirely that then gets metastasized into the rest of the party where you can run around and tear You're supposed to be supposedly normal people and you're tearing posters of missing people off of Do you remember all of that following what happened over in Israel where people just so anyway, they're just tearing posters off, they're they're physically and sometimes well mostly uh, you know, I was gonna say mostly on university campuses as where you see this, but where they are physically encumbering the ability of students who they feel are Jewish or even if they're not Jewish, but quote unquote Jewish sympathizers, for being able to attend class. They're they're they're vandalizing stuff with swastikas, you know, with with tesla's and these are quote unquote supposedly normal people and all of this, all of this is going on, and Josh Shapiro is a Jewish governor, so so That is one of the theories there. Another one of the theories is, you know, what prompted this is the fact that they're not, you know, in Pennsylvania, Joshapiro is not accomplishing what some of his constituents want. Another theory is that some evil Republican did it right. It all runs the gamut what happened there, And for me, even before we started to learn more about it, I'm like, can we all just agree that all political violence, if that is in fact what this turns out to be, Not that it would make it better if it wasn't, but can we all agree that none of this is appropriate and everyone should rot in an effing prison who participates in things like this, obviously to varying degrees. But the guy's got a family in there, he's got kids in there. And the fire was set in a way that somebody clearly kind of knew what they were doing because of how quickly it was able to spread, And they haven't described why. They think it was very knowledgeable, but they've given some exams samples of things that would make it so you'll have to read up on that. But like, I was disgusted, and I don't like Josh Shapiro's politics. But it's like, how many times on this show I've said some bad's gonna happen, and that's what throws me off. So we're going to go on record here and all of this is bad and none of this has a place in where we are. Have you you see these polls where you have what was it, fifty eight percent of Democrats say that sometimes you have to take it to a new level, or at least they're comfortable with it. That's a really depressing number from recent polling because when you start justifying these, whether it's keen a tesla or attempting to burn down the Pennsylvania governor's mansion, I've got no use for you, and frankly you shouldn't be able to vote anymore. Yeah, yeah, you heard me. If you're out convicting, and you got to be clear, because of course politicians would then use it. But hit them the felony charges if it requires, and let's go ahead and stop them being able to participate in this because they are not good arbiters of this. They have no place in what is supposed to be how we do politics here in America, which ain't always clean and isn't always not corrupt, but it is still a or at least was a far bit better than most other places in the world where some guy keeps winning the election by one hundred and seven percent. Okay, so I can go on record and condemn this. Why can't you go on record and condemn what's going on and not just inanimate objects. With the Tesla vandalism, there have been multiple instances where the people who own the cars were violently assaulted. Remember that woman who was just who was just beat down through her own window. You have to condemn this, you have to be against this, And I'm sorry. I know I'm gonna make a little bit of politics out of this, but I have seen on the left, well, I have seen some condemnation of what's going on with the Tesla, you know, literal arson. And how by the way, when they arsened or were arsiting that in Austin and Los Angeles, those tests, how do they know there wasn't a cleaning crew in there. So don't give me this that they're one hundred percent different, because they're not. It's reckless, abandon to do what you're going to do, and I don't care. And then not even being able to condemn the the doge corruption. I'll leave that to the side, But like people need to speak up and and and stop doing these dog whistles that they always accuse Trump of but I see every day on the left. Now back to the Shapiro thing. I don't know. There's the internet's doing what the Internet normally does, or they go through and they try to, at least the honest ones try to ascertain what they think might be the background. But there's a lot of people and I have most of them blocked, and they're on the right and the left who go through, and then they just write a completely fake narrative, uh and and and and then it it like goes it goes viral, and by the time it goes viral, the actual details don't matter anymore. So they found this dude, his name is Cody Balmer, thirty eight, that the Pennsylvania State Police took into custody. According to authorities, he hopped over the fence surrounding the property forcibly entered the residence before setting it on fire, later arrested in the area. And I don't here's the thing. Twitter. I still love me some Twitter, but we're to the point where not everything is policed quickly enough. And I understand why because they were over policing and in very intentional manner, and I have no problem with that, but you have to fish through stuff. I don't know what to believe about this guy. The narrative that I kind of believe, just based on some other reporting and some people who actually knew this dude who have commented in stories, is there might have been an incident or the state literally I don't know how they foreclosed necessarily, but they were participatory in taking some property from him, which is not something that it doesn't happen right Imminent domains a whole thing, and that sent him off, and he blamed Shapiro for that. I don't know, and I would encourage all of you to sit here and wait to see fully what's going on, because I saw people I saw the very same photos of this guy utilized to say that he's a big Republican and then utilized to say he's a big Democrat. And I'm not going to play these games. I'm not on this show, You're welcome to on the social media. So I don't know what his motivation was. I think we'll figure it out pretty quick, and he's got a family, and how sad for his family if they didn't know anything about this. But that's the reality of what's going on out there. So uh, we'll we'll wait and see. But no, everyone needs to be on the same page. And I don't know. I'd like to think that this would be some sort of motivating factor, but I think unfortunately we're going to play the what is worst game and then it's going to turn into a political argument. So there's that. But I'll go on the record, none of this is okay and you should all be buried under the prison. How was that? Okay? All right? Very good? Seven forty six race stage who did a fantastic job at the Masters. Might not make it turn into although there was a little mudball action from some overnight stuff, but not held out. I don't know if you watched the golf, but what a Sunday bro good.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: It was gorgeous. I watched, Yeah, I watched the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, O ga.
Speaker 4: He tried to blow it. He tried to blow it, didn't he?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean technically all three of them tried to blow it, So yeah, they did. That's the nature of the course, so what are you going to do? And another banger today, but then you're gonna punish us. So what do you got?
Speaker 4: Well, not terribly. I mean we're still close to her above average most of the week. The book ends today and Friday are eighty plus for the triangle. Maybe not quite there in the triad today probably upper seventies, but you get the picture. Dry, mild, seen a little bit of cloud right now, but I don't see the terms of rain coming out of the cloud, so we'll have a few clouds. Otherwise, sunshine today, Let's go a southwest breeze load to bit eighties to cover us all upper fifties, low sixties tonight, and then a little cloud tomorrow morning. Tomorrow be a little breezy upper sixties, low seventies, so we do come down, but that's more typical this time of year, and then more the same for Wednesday and Thursday, mostly sunny both days, a little breezy, upper sixties, low seventies. The load's of the night you'll be in the little bit forties with maybe some upper thirties and some spots to the west. But case he really going to beautiful week by Friday, we're back closer to eighty and again if we dare extend it out to the weekend, partial sunshine and maybe everybody's eighty to eighty five for Saturday and Sunday, so take it a little break from severe weather in the nation's midsection. Also, it looks like maybe next week things will start picking up a bit, so enjoy. It's a beautiful weather. Time to get the yard cleaned up right ready for spring and summer. So it looks like a good week to do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, no, no, no, no, don't say that. Now, lives are going to hear that, and men are gonna get tasked with doing stuff. And Easter weekend's coming up, and.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, you're all invited. I've got eighty bags of mulch and two pounds of sod coming later in the week for the upcoming weekend.
Speaker 1: So oh fun, you get a party, man, right, all right, thank you appreciate it. It's it a bit yeah, the mulch and sod party. Oh please, don't ever invite me to one of those, all right, seven forty eight, Hang on, I want to talk about Bible users, which is how they describe folks. But and you know, we got we're sitting here staring at you know, Easter weekend on the horizon. So basically they track and they break it down by gender, and then they break it down by generations. Okay, so and what they wanted to determine is each of those generations and by gender, who reads the Bible and uses it to instruct their life, even if they don't go to church, but people who believe and use it to instruct their life. And there's one thing that has always been the case. As you get older, more people, which is not unusual. You know, kids are at Sunday school, they've met maybe all the way in, but women read a lot more. And when you get into total population than men used to. And then some happened over the last two years because the differential originally between men and women was seven percentage points, so thirty four percent of the total male population forty one percent of the total female population read or was quote a Bible user. And all of a sudden, over the last two years it changed and now the gap is almost closed. It's within the margin of air, so thirty nine percent to forty one percent margin of air two and a half percent. That's not insignificant. And also the younger men are greatly that it's them who's increasing much more. So my question is, why did seven percent of the mail now I guess it would be seven percent of seven it's a significant percentage, it would be three and a half percent. Why would three and a half percent of the male population just suddenly decide that they're going to start reading the Bible.
Speaker 2: I mean it's the first I've I've heard of this. Yeah, I haven't seen the study. I haven't read the study. I know that I started reading what forty one days ago. I'm really enjoying it. Never read it before, right, And I can only speculate, And I can't tell you why I did. I just woke up and said I'm going to do this, and I feel like I have to do. It's super weird, but I've been following that feeling and it's been great. But if I had to think about it inspec I would probably say, you have a society and a culture where they're trying to push this new sort of family unit and these new values and these new ethics, and I think there's a lot part of a family. Yeah. Yeah, and like they're deciding what gender is, and they're reassigning all this stuff and words now mean different things. And I think there's a part of the human condition where we realize this isn't right, it doesn't feel right, and we're looking for something to back up the traditional ways we know things are supposed to be.
Speaker 1: And the met are primarily the ones who were seen as in the way of this progress. So I understand why that may inspire them to turn to more traditional things.
Speaker 2: What would be better for that than the thing that completely formed our justice system and our Christian civilization? Yes, yeah, yeah, because you're looking at and you're like, oh, this is nonsense. I need something real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I one hundred percent. And I had to run. I ran up by Ross without telling him where I was at. But that is also my leading theory too, And we had we started in New York City where a guy he gets on the subway, he drops dead of natural causes he can get murdered, and instead of anybody being a human, everyone ignores him except for two people, one who, an hour after the guy reportedly died, robbed him of whatever he had on him, which wasn't much because the guy, I think was homeless or semi homeless how they described him. And then if that's not enough, And by the way, people were in the train car watching him rob this dude and nobody said anything. So about an hour and a half later, another guy gets on, sees this dead guy, still people on the train, and he sexually assaults his corpse. And then finally then somebody's like, they don't do anything at the time because but then somebody does say something, So that's awful. The Pennsylvania governor's mansion, some guy tried to light it on fire and was actually somewhat successful, And it's just for me, it's watching it then turn in the same political slop and fake people posting fake social media to win political arguments or having not done their research. I just I tire of it so much. There's race to figure out who they might maybe have voted for. It's fine to look into the background, and a lot of times it's very instructive and it's very interesting, but I'm just I'm at the point where whether it's a Jewish governor if that had something to do with it, or just a Democrat governor or a Republican governor, or a leftist voter or a right wing voter or anybody in this country, we have to unilaterally and with no uncertain terms, not playing cute and quoi with this go. We're not doing political violence here. That's for Haiti, that's for you know, some country that's going through a coup in Africa, and it shouldn't be for them, and I don't wish that upon them. But we're not there, and we can't justify this. And so then when I see studies where they're like fifty eight percent of college aged voters think that, you know, violence in response to speech that they think is violent, right, words are violence that the universities have trained a generation that words are violence, think that it's justified. And so they'll go and they'll key a tesla and draw swastika on it, or maybe punch the woman driving it through the window repeatedly. Or maybe they'll physically assault some student that disagrees with them on a college campus, or they'll attack a federal courthouse for one hundred nights straight while we ignore it. Or they'll go infiltrate into people that are over at the Capitol yes on January sixth and use it as an opportunity not to stroll through like Grandma's literally were in some of those videos to commit actual acts of violence, either just because that's their thing or they want to make the other people look bad. It doesn't matter. I'm not here for any of it. You shouldn't be either, And that's where this needs to start, and then we'll figure out the motivation, whether it's religion, political persuasion, or another thing. I was reading where this guy may have had beef because he had some property taken from him as part of either a tax bill or imminent domain and he just lost it. And Shapiro was the object of desire, being the dude who's the head of the state. I don't know, but I'm just I'm just done with it. And anyone who would act in this, I'm just I can't wait for them to get a felony charge so that they cannot vote anymore. But again, it has to the problem is is that you're going to have people that are then going to do like they did with January sixth, right, where you're just like, ten years, what did you do? You walk through a threshold while a cop was playing Bejeweled, right, Because that's how you get into the partisan insanity. And I understand partisans going to be there, but I think real adults can really look at this and go, yeah, we're not going to arson the governor's manchion. Okay, you know how I feel about Josh Stein. If one of you did that, I hope they throw you under the prison. And you know how I feel about that dude who had me so angry on Friday because he's pretending like he's lying to you, by the way, and he's he's playing games with Western North Carolina again, so he's out there and he's right. Oh, the Trump administration is abandoned Western North Carolina. No, with the Trump administration on one thing that had to do with debris cleanup with the in public on public roads, which has largely been completed. Right, it doesn't speak to the private but we're talking about debris cleanup funding that specifically goes after public right of ways, so roads, obviously, waterways, things like that, and which is normally a thirty day thing, which Trump had expanded to one hundred and eighty days. Did not opt to renew that at the White House level, largely because now it's time for at the state level for dollars provided in any state money to handle individual things outside of the FEMA programs that people are already working through. And he's making it sound like Donald Trump did the thing that he himself did and ignore western North Carolina. It's the scumbaggist of move. I want him out of office. I don't want anyone doing anything. And that's a perfectly reasonable position. He's whining and crying over the Supreme Court thing where they threw out three hundred votes from people who've never been in North Carolina, have no plans to ever come there, but who are usually generally the offspring of parents who ended up living abroad and permanently deciding to live over there but not get rid of their US citizenship. And then there's a bunch more where ID verification was not taking place, and people keep going, well, that's a bunch of military votes, but in reality, a lot of its expats, and they're just saying, you can't have these ondes. So instead of pointing out that maybe, just maybe that, the elections folks here drop the ball on actually enforcing how we do elections, mostly because Roy Cooper decided to screw with the Board of Election, the state Board of Elections, right, I was somebody who was an incumbent who was popular on both parties for his own hatchet woman. And then Josh Stein's gonna piggyback that and say, oh, the look at the Democrats or the Republicans are trying to steal this thing. No, if you read into this, it sounds like they got really lazy on these verifications. That's not Republican's fault. I'm good on the court for calling them on it. Absolutely. And Josh Stein, remember, is a scumbag who during COVID tried to use the legislature saying no, we're not going to adopt these crazy rule changes to voting. You can't do that. Who then decided he would arbitrarily do that himself and I probably not himself, probably in conference with party officials, Mark Elias and various others, but he would go ahead and he just make those changes as though he's attorney general and he can just do that. And the court all the way up to the Federal Fourth Circuit Court said no, you can't do that. So he tried to rig elections based on his partisan wants and needs. There is zero he has zero to say on this where you should listen to it. He has proven himself to be that corrupt in this sense, not to mention the corruption when he decided to go after the district attorney over there in Greensboro and lie about him and then had to have the courts come in and literally say that he was his campaign ads were lying, but he didn't care because it achieved what he wanted. It's the Harry Reid model. But I don't want anything to happen to him, and not just because it then invigorates the others, because I don't. That's not the way we solve problems. We solve problems by me never forgetting to remind you what a piece of garbage partisan animal that Josh Stein is and willing to do whatever, willing to do whatever for his team. Your rights be damned. That's how you win this. And eventually maybe people wake up to it, or maybe they don't. But that's the process that we have. You out fundraise, you out canvas. You do what that persistence dude is doing. Scott, whatever, you go up and you just make that your thing. That's how you get it done. You don't get to vandalize people's stuff, commit artison or god forbid, shoot at the president or the former president now current president. We're not doing this and it needs to be pushed back upon. And every time Josh Stein goes out there and lies and says that Western North Trump administration just abandoned Western North Carolina and people don't try to understand what is even going on. What do you think that means to desperate people who still have yet to find permanent lodging there, which debris removal has nothing to do with. When you got nothing to lose, you got nothing to lose, man, And those lies sit with people. Oh, the Republicans are stealing the election in an unprecedented manner with the Supreme Court, and it's all corrupt, and how can you believe it? What does that do to desperate people? It gins them up to maybe go, well, something's got to be done, and I'm going to be the one to do it. You're all feeding the beast. You're all feeding the beast, and you don't care. And you're smart enough to know. You're just not smart enough to not get caught every now and then so I can talk about it on the radio. Shame on you, and if something happens, that is on you. But the media doesn't care. And these elected officials don't care Black care because I don't. I don't want any of it, no matter how annoyed somebody makes me. I shouldn't have to say this on the radio. And in fact, you want to talk about somebody who was keyed up to do something horrible. Story number three today, a Wisconsin teenager killed his parents and then lived with their corpses for weeks to obtain the financial means to assassinate Donald Trump. This story and there's some there's some craziness here because we're going to go into a Russia Ukraine thing too, which is part of this. Nikita Cassup, seventeen, has been charged in Waukesha County with first degree murder, theft, and other crimes at the deaths of his mother, Tatiana Cassup and his father, Donald Mayer. Authorities alleged the teenager fatally shot them at their home. This is Wakshaw's right outside Milwaukee. I guess you don't know where it is. Well, I guess you do, because of you know, we had a couple stories there about the parades and stuff. So he's in custody. But listen to this authority say Cassa planned his parents' murders and then use he was able to then I think it fourteen thousand dollars. I you know, maybe they had it in the house or whatever. I don't know. He had fourteen thousand dollars. And then he needed the money to buy drones. Let's see here, Yeah he's gonna buy drones. Passports. I guess he knew where to get fake passports, and then let's see, yeah, explosives. And by the way, the way that he got busted is he was sharing his plans online, including somebody who was really kind of spurring him on, who is described as a Russian speaker, and I suspect maybe he speaks Russian too, because his mom seems to be Russian, and maybe he was raised to speak Russian. Because he's conversing in doesn't look like he was using a translate app, which is kind of important because translated app does. If you're using a translate app and you've ever had a conversation with somebody in another language, there's a lot of miscommunication, and so that's something that defensively people might try to use. So it's pretty clear he knew what he was talking about and he planned after assassinating Trump to flee to Ukraine and live there. So I don't know if this guy got drawn in by somebody over there like that, that's going to be very interesting to learn about, if we can learn about it. But the idea that he was willing to kill his own parents to get the money to commit the assassination, ride a manifesto and then put together a plan with a group of Russian speakers, which again the fact that he his mom is Russian. Russian or Ukraine. I'm not sure clearly which, but he speaks Russian. I don't he might have relative. It's it's a little we're a little thin on that part of it. But then go live in Ukraine like nothing happened. No, no, no, no, So he's in touch with the person speaks Russian, but shared a plan to flee to Ukraine. Eventually he was captured in Kansas prior to being able to carry it out. Now, the reason he wanted to murder Trump, Okay, he wanted to get rid of the president and even perhaps the vice president is seemingly over the Trump's position on the Ukraine Russia thing. Well, how many people have been screaming that Donald Trump is a Putin puppet, and he's trying to kill the Ukrainian people because he won't you know, it wouldn't play ball. He threw Zelenski out of that. Every ounce of that and every bit of coverage who decided that Putin that Trump's somehow working with Putin even though he's clearly not. He keeps screwing this guy financially with Tariff's, which he's continued, and he was tariffing before tariff was cool into Russia. And he's also been working to really preclude the ability of Russia to sell natural gas and control pipelines, which is quickly going to become a problem with some of the stuff changing on geopolitical front. It's really bad news for Russia. Trump's at the forefront of that. But you got this kid so ginned up through a combination of online trolls or online friends or who knows, maybe online assets within certain governments, who's so motivated he's willing to kill his own family. Like it's that the American show. If you haven't seen that, that's actually a pretty good show, and really just kind of flip and do this stuff, and a lot of it's being spurred on I'm sure in his circle around Hey, you know, Russia's bad, Ukraine's bad or good and I don't know the combination there, but in his mind, but all of it, all of that ire was then turned to Donald Trump. Well, what do you think spurred that? You think you just decided, Well, that happens to be the president. No, there's a seething hatred there. It's something triggered in And again he lived with the bodies for a long time months, so we'll watch that unfold. But yeah, it's just it's just horrible story after a horrible story. Over the weekend, between those three and speaking to terrorists, we got to talk about what China's decided to do. And it's pretty like how they don't ban TikTok now is beyond me, but whatever, But China's plan and more importantly, and by the way, I say China's plan because I guarantee the government's coordinating some of this. But China's plan to deal with the tariffs is really interesting because it's screwing the Europeans almost more than anything. When it comes to a lot of the brands that people want. I'll get into the detail on that. And I think people's eyes are being open and rightfully, so we'll do that coming up next. So hang out exactly one hour from now. A whole gagle of them. Is that what it's called, A group of women, A gaggle Okay, whole gaggle of them are getting shot into space. Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep. So the launch, and I had to look it up here, actually is currently scheduled for nine thirty. I haven't seen if they've adjusted it at all, which is sometimes had happens. But at the start of the show, we're going with nine thirty, and that is Eastern time, so I guess eight thirty local time for them. Well where are they in Texas? That actually maybe even mountain time, but whatever is the expected launch of the all women crew as part of this is Amazon, excuse me, Amazon and not Elon musk thing. You got Katie Perry the singer in there. You got Gail King, the news I do hear quotes, and Oprah's bestie let's see here, just a whole bunch. But my point is, as you can imagine, especially the woke media, they're all super excited about this, but you know, just just say it's a rocket launch. The fact that you want to make an all woman thing means that now I have to process it through that lens, and I have some questions, like one Ross, did you see the picture of the video attached to the story where they were all in their flight suits. I'm pretty sure we you were cutting and pasting it. It was probably in the in the story. I know. I thought, yeah, and you had you had six women in a room all wearing the same thing, and it went okay, So that's a positive. My concern is, what if they get up there and there's a problem. Right. Do you remember the movie with the Tom Hanks right, Apollo thirteen, Right, and there's that famous scene where they get in a master alarm like Houston, we have a problem, right, and said, then Houston's got to go to work. And if you remember the movie, they got to figure out how to make an oxygen filter out of a square thing and it's got to go on a circular thing or vice versa. And they got to troubleshoot this and they're using you know, the gimbal this and they do it. They got to do the math and then it's cold and Kevin Bacon almost freezes to death, but somehow they make it. They persevere, and they work together. I got a question. If you're a ground control there and you're trying to ascertain what the problem is, and you ask an entire spaceship full of women what the problem is, what do you think the answer is going to be nothing? Yeah, no, no, no, But you guys are listing and your point, your point of re entry is going to be a problem. He could burn up in the atmosphere. Do you guys want some help?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: We're fine, we're fine, So you know, God, I don't want anything to happen. I'm just saying it could get very unusual if you're trying to troubleshoot something and you just have six women telling you that everything's okay, over and over again.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I get like a really weird vibe whenever they start promoting and talking about these big events like oh, it's like the first all female type crew. It reminds me of being in third grade or first grade whatever it was, but in the eighties and they kept you know, first teacher. Yeah, I get And I hate to think that, and I don't want obviously, I don't want anything bad to happen. But I can't help what my reaction is because I was so young seeing that as a kid. Yeah, like on the TV in the classroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just let's just again, that's fine that they're going up. And again it's not like they'll really have to do anything. It's all it's what a twelve minute flight or something, or eleven minutes you're actually in space. I don't know the total run of it, Like, you know, we watched the I remember watching the Shatner thing in its entirety, and it didn't even take an hour.
Speaker 2: So I remember that Shatner got down and it was like life changing, like this big event, and he's he's standing there trying to talk to Bezos or the cameras about what an amazing event this was and seeing the Earth and you know, the tiny blue to all this kind of stuff, and then Bezos is over there spraying champagne on his hose, on his I mean, two different areas.
Speaker 1: Everybody, everybody celebrates different It's okay, it's okay, you know, and there's in you know, space is interesting. I learned a lot physiologically with the the two that were trapped on the space station. They're like, like, what it does to your body? Like grade their hair, her whole face actually changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it'll like do stuff to your bones and your height.
Speaker 1: In your circulatory system. I guess it speeds it up your rhythm. What if they hold on russ what if when they land they're all cycling together. If it speeds up that part of your thing? I mean, face does that?
Speaker 2: I mean I know it does it to your sleep cycle, but your securing rhythm.
Speaker 1: So yeah, watch out whoever's got to crack open that hatch. So no, look, in all seriousness, I think they're gonna have a good time, And I honestly I wouldn't mock it, except for the fact that I'm having to ram down my throat by the media about oh, it's all it's all all these the women in space, and it's like, here's the thing that's not fair to them because they don't expect Gail King or Katie Perry or any of the rest to do anything right. In fact, they don't want them to touch anything. Guys, you ever had a woman mess with the presets on your car? You know what? That and vice a versa for that matter. But since it's all women, this is the direction we're going, right, So they just they're gonna sit there in their chairs and then at some point they're gonna unbuckle and they're gonna, you know, they're gonna laugh and bounce around. Sanchez is fairly padded, so she'll be fine and uh and then they're gonna come down and there'll either be life changing or they had said that. Gail King's a little nervous about it. I hope she doesn't have them. Could I The worst thing would be that you do this and then you have a panic attack and pass out and you miss the whole thing. That would be That would suck. I would feel so bad for somebody who's willing to do that because I ain't going up in your in your your your space, fallus, not now right now, but then you pass out, missed the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think you have a whole generation of kids that were scarred. They have PTSD from the challenger from seeing It's like, I just have this physical visceral reaction to this sort of hype anytime I see it.
Speaker 1: I'm but but Elon's thing was hype, that's you know, Yeah, when he landed that rock when he caught the rocket, that was hype.
Speaker 2: I always feel this way every single time I can help it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the difference was when they caught the booster or when they landed those two on that pad in the ocean. There wasn't people on there, so it's easier to breathe easier, you know what I'm saying. This has a bunch of people in it, and some of them are fairly well known, and I and I can't even imagine what happened, right.
Speaker 2: To think that we we live through that and there was no like if that would happen today. Once again, you don't want it to. If there was a Challenger type incident that happened today in front of.
Speaker 1: It went straight over Texas ten years ago.
Speaker 2: The schools would be closed for a week.
Speaker 1: If the all woman crew blew up.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, if the Challenger as it happened, if the Challenger event happened in modern day, didn't imagine didn't happen in the eighties, it happens in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: All that hype, first teacher, here she is, They's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Yes, they roll out to TV back in the day and on the Wheelie thing and they turn on the big box TV. If that were to happen today, First up, the kids would be highly disappointed in the fidelity quality of the television. Correct, But if it did happen, they'd be off for a week. They'd be getting therapy sessions.
Speaker 1: You probably had some small animals in there to pat and yeah yeah. Whereas us we just like, go all right, go go talk to your parents about it. We'll see tomorrow, right, And my mom's like, oh, that happened, all right, Well I'm busy, so right, yeah, just work. Could you imagine had big big bird been on it, which was literally the plan initially, if y'all didn't know that they were gonna put big burg in a big bird in the challenger.
Speaker 2: You know, you have these younger generations that are like, how are you? How is this one generation like so the tougher you know, they're like, well, this thing happened in first grade that you would not believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you sitting down? Well, they would say nine to eleven right, not necessarily for the youngest generation, but you know, I was twenty I was twenty one when nine to eleven happened, So we weren't you know in the kids kids zone anymore. But I was just starting out in radio and I was crazy, So I don't know, man, I don't know raced agic from the Weather Channel, they getting ready to shoot a bunch of women into space in Texas. There is got Katie Perry's going, Gail King all that. It's the Blue Origan launch that's supposed to be had nine thirty easterns about forty five minutes. They're not dealing with any weather over in West Texas, are they? No?
Speaker 4: A few clouds, temperatures should be great, they should be good to go. Checked it earlier. No big systems, nothing that it might be a little breezy. So I don't know what their criteria are for that, but I think they'll be in good shape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well we'll watch it happened probably here in a little bit, so for now we'll watch you do the weather listen anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really nice next few days. I mean you do get a little cool down when when I say that, though, it's just really bringing temperatures back down to what we call like normal for this time of year. So I'll be too worried when you hear well, temperatures are going to cool off normally upper sixties, low seventies today upper seventies, low eighties, so everybody is probably about ten degrees above average. Be a little breezy too, some clouds around this morning mixing with sunshine. I do think more sun later tonight in the sixties, and then tomorrow we'll go to the upper sixties, low seventies, same thing on Wednesday. Eddie cloud's early Tuesday give way to Sunshine's a really nice couple of days. Even Thursday is not going to be bad, upper sixties, low seventies, The nighttime lows may get into the low forties, possibly some upper thirties, and then Friday we're back up near eighty and well a little luck. The weekend looks good too, but even milder weather coming in. So looks like toward the end of the month we're getting now more of a change in the pattern that looks more like late spring and start to hit it maybe summer. And although this week it's gonna be pretty quiet across the nation, next week can make it a little bit more active in terms of severe weather. But right now down here through the week looks like for the most part, should be a beautiful week.
Speaker 1: So so these with this grow of women are going on this thousand how far is it that they go? How many miles or not manybody? Yeah? How many? Well I do? It's eleven minutes, right, right, so eleven minutes, eleven minutes, and I don't think there's a bathroom stop anywhere along the way. So what's good? Do any part of this discuss problem? No, I mean that's it's I'm yeah right. You all did this to yourselves by hyping it. And it's a bunch of women instead of just a bunch of people, a bunch of people going to space have fun. All right, thanks, very appreciate it, all right, Yeah, and nowhere to pull over? All right? A forty five? Hang on? All right? Ready? Kick this week off? Normal? Or are we gonna all freak out for another week? What's happening?
Speaker 5: Well, so far, it looks like a fairly normal start to the week, and despite all of the tariff turmoil last week, stocks managed to post solid gains for the week. We saw some major gains and major losses during the accessions last week, but the major averages had loss or gains rather on Friday, ranging from one and a half percent to just over two percent, and that was Friday alone. Futures appointing higher this morning right across the board. The now futures are up four hundred and forty one points. Investors are encouraged by President Trump's decision to exempt smartphones, laptops, and other computer consumer electronics from his new tariffs. The President says no one is getting off the hook entirely. He says the reprieve will not be permanent, but the President's decision to exempt smartphones and consumer electronics at least even temporarily, has given Apple some breathing room. The one hundred and twenty five percent tariffs plans for goods produced in China threatened to upend Apple's supply chain. The company was in crisis mode until the President announce that reprieve. New survey finds economists are evenly divided on the impact of new tariffs. Walter's Clure shared the results of a survey with USA Today. The experts say it's a toss up whether the nation's economy will see a downturn. They've put the odds of a recession right around fifty to fifty. Starbucks Barista is going to have a new, more uniform look starting about a month from now. The iconic green apron will stay, but a new dress code will require employees to wear solid black tops. The bottoms will have to be khaki, black or blue. CEO Brian Nichols, been working to revitalize the coffee company Starbucks, says this streamline dress code will create a sense of familiarity for customers, and the all electric Cadillac Escalate IQ will be arriving in dealer's showrooms soon. Casey, the suv may do away with range anxiety because it can go up to four hundred and sixty five miles on a charge, but you'll need deep pockets to avoid four this luxury ev it will be priced at one hundred and twenty seven thousand, seven hundred dollars. That's forty thousand more than the gas powered version.
Speaker 1: Casey, you know, it's almost a loaded full size pickup truck down today. So yeah, as crazy as that sounds, because that would have been a house about five minutes ago. But all right, beach to their own, Jeff, thank you very much. We'll talk tomorrow, sir. All right, have a good one. Ross. Did you see the Katie we're talking just about the launch. Somebody sent that I had not seen this. So the Katy Perry quote, is this helpful? Is this helpful? In because this is still a serious thing. You getting shot into space, you know, you get above the Carmen line or whatever it is, and you know that's there's a lot of there's a lot of danger associated. So her quote is, quote, we are going to put the ass in astronaut and it's the first time people are going to space in full glam. You remember when Neil Armstrong was on the Moon and he ripped his shirt off and then Aldron was taking first thirst trap photos and then they sent him up to Michael Collins so he could post him to the various social medias.
Speaker 2: I do remember that, and that's why a lot of people say that the moon landing was fake, because he shouldn't have been able to rip it off like that, Like he's that's gumption, man. That was what he should have like imploded or frozen or whatever. But that's American moxie.
Speaker 1: You hold your breath, You're fine, right, Yeah, I believe that's the thing. And I'm pretty sure I can give you several examples of people getting jettison through the airlock then surviving, so I guess not necessarily a thing. Of course they didn't do it. What are you talking about? I mean, I understand that you're Katy Perry and your pop start again. I don't really have anything against Katy Perry, but I know maybe I'm being an old fuddy duddy and I just because at some point space has got to be fun more than fearful or serious. And I understand there is there is a fun element to it. I get that one hundred percent. But like, I don't know if I'm cracking. And also I don't know that we need to I don't know that we need to have a badonka donk off about who's going up into space. I already our society has clearly transitioned in pop culture that what they want is a rather rotundirrier versus you know, even fifteen years ago over with the prey. And by the way, whatever your preferences is yours. But like the Kim Kardashian effect has infiltrated space.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, it's the first space.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm doing. This is what I'm wondering. If Katy Perry's gonna work I mean that in a serious manner. Can you twerk in zero gravity? I don't know, all right, I didn't get to the China story, but it ain't going nowhere. I'll me give you just a little teaser on it real quick, and then we'll get into this more tomorrow because I want to pull some more audio. China's reaction now is to tear the the reveal off exactly how some of the world's most expensive luxury brands I'll give you just a little snippet of the audio are actually made made in Italy.
Speaker 4: Gucci eighty percent come from Chinese factory. They just add the logo in Europe to make you pay the price of ten.
Speaker 1: Times these brands. And one of the brands that I did watch, and like I said, we'll get into more of it tomorrow was Hermes. I refuse to say, amez who do not correct me. I'm not gonna douche up the way I speak. It's Hermes, deal with it. But that brand sells a purse for thirty eight thousand dollars that has an out, uses very high quality materials, don't get me wrong, but they sell it costs fourteen hundred dollars to make and so China's just like, here's the deal. We're going to we're gonna lay all this bear