Speaker 1: Beg you, ladies and gentlemen, for checking out going deeper. I'm your host, Matt, and I've got a great show playing for you tonight. You'll know my next guest from her appearances on such websites as Mommy Blowsbest dot com in Adult time dot Com. You find links to all of our social media in the episode description below. But I really want to push and recommend that you go check out her only fans. Only fans at Jupiter jetson really get out there. These people are performers and the performing for you. You know, you don't go steal a movie, just go do it. Only fans at Jupiter Jets And, ladies and gentlemen, my guest today join me in welcoming the Spectacles Killer Jupiter Jets and Jupiter. How are you tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm great, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you right off the bat a quick question about your name? Of course, it'd be funny if we had all that talk beforehand about inappropriate and I was just like, what's your social Security number? No, your name wasn't always your name in the industry, was it?
Speaker 2: It was not. No, I have been a woman of many names. Okay, Well, just too, just too this one and my current.
Speaker 1: So why the rebrand because I see certain girls rebrand sometimes and I always just think, like, you had a cute name, you had a cute style. Was there something about your quote unquote brand at the time that you just didn't love?
Speaker 2: I've so my brand because I'm almost incapable of keeping up a ruse twenty four to seven. My brand is basically just me, but with makeup on all the time. And so it's not that I had any issues with it. I actually really liked my first name, which my original name for those who might not be aware, was Nova Sky. But there were a couple of issues with it, namely that I, when I chose that name, I did not really necessarily realize just how much Internet search optimization mattered, and so I hadn't googled it first. I hadn't looked it up. And there were two major issues. One was that there's a hotel which is the Hotel Novas Guy, so any dedicated SEO they've put the years in. And on top of that, Nova's a nova exists in the sky. So there is not a single article ever that has been written that mentioned Nova's Sorry about him, that mentioned Nova's that does not mention the sky, so there was no I mean, you could google Nova Sky and you would have to go down page after page after page to find anything that even hinted in me. So that was the biggest issue. And so when I signed with my big girl agency, they suggested, you know, it's not the best for search engines. You know, maybe think of something that is a little bit more unique and easy to look for. So I landed. I knew I wanted to kind of keep the planetary vibe, you know, the inner the outer space vibe. And when I started working at the BROTHELS, I couldn't use the name Nova because there was another girl here name Nova. I random stand that happenstance, So I had to go by by my last name, which was a guy, and I went by Sky for the longest time here, And Jupiter is the god of the sky, so I thought that that was really cool, and I just wanted to go with an alliteration. So I initially actually wanted to be Jupiter Jones because I thought that was a great name with a great ring to somebody else agreed years ago and named the protagonist of their book Jupiter choone okay, okay, So I couldn't go with that, so I just kind of went down I know that it's probably not the most glamorous or interesting anth I should probably be f and just tell people I loved the Jetson, But I kind of went down the j names and figured out what had no Internet footprint, and so I landed on Jupiter jets in, which at the time, the only thing that came up when you Google that with a children's scooter called the Jetson Jupiter Scooter, which I don't know if I had anything to do with, but I would like to claim credit because it has recently rebranded. They still sell it. It's the same scooter, but now it is the Jetson Orbit Scooter. So I think that possibly a porn actress being the number one search result when you look up jets and Jupiter or Jupiter Jetson possibly may have influenced.
Speaker 1: The I was gonna say, you know, they didn't put in the time on SEO like you did, so now they're the ones that have to change their name. It all makes sense going forward.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I think I genuinely do, like think that that might have played a small part in it. Just because like you were the debts and Jupiter for years. I don't know either way, but that's how I landed on it. And I love my name like I actually love my second name in ways that I never loved my first name, because I never chose the name Skuy. It was just I needed to choose a last name when I got to the brothel, and I didn't have one prepared, so I was like Sky, sure, but yeah, that's not a sexy answer. But there we are.
Speaker 1: Well, we got to get you to film a scene with someone named Zeus because now listen, I understand they're coming on for these interviews with porn stars, but what I'm going to give is a little history on Latin here. I took four years of Latin in high school. Jupiter is the same in the Roman gods as Zeus and the other one. So we need a clash of the titans here and you can call it that steal that title. They're not going to sue you. Jupiter. How tell me what was your first scene that you ever shot?
Speaker 2: Uh? The first scene I ever thought? Are we talking mainstream or indeed.
Speaker 1: I'm talking the first time you commit to yourself. You're like, I'm not you know, a high school shooting a video with your boyfriend, but like, yeah, first time you're committing, Like this is going to possibly be a job for me at least I want to try this. It's maybe a career even I mean, so.
Speaker 2: The first time I ever did something like that, it actually I didn't think like this will be a career. It was like I'll try this because I say yes, yeah a lot. It was actually a custom video that was requested by one of my clients at the brothel. She was a big fan of the actress in stage, who is an absolute legend. Like when I saw this, what when I saw her first? I'll never forget the first time I saw her, Like my client pulled up her Instagram and was like, would you fill the scene with her? If I like, you know, ordered it and asked for it. And I was like, I mean absolutely, but there's no way she's gonna film with me. I'm a At the time, I had like six hundred followers, maybe maybe a little bit more than that. I might have had like one or two thousand, but still like absolute nobody on social media. And she said yes, and so I shot that scene with her, and her feedback was like phenomenal, like me and me and her actually still friends to day, but she was just like, you are really good at this, like you should consider this.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And she encouraged me to reach out to other performers and consider like making some films. And the second film I made ended up getting nominated for an award. It was East Bay Bratts with Courtney Trouble, Ludo Letro's Ruby Riot like that whole crew, and it got nominated for an award. So after I got done, you know, the world shut down for fourteen months for me and for everybody else, but I've hit in my house for the better part of the year, and when everything opened back up, I was like, you know, I'm taking that as design, and I applied to have an agent represent me for mainstream and I've been doing it ever since. But yeah, it was kind of just like another example of I say yes a lot, and let's see where it takes me sure, and then.
Speaker 1: If you didn't like it next time, say no. You know, that's all just say yes the first time exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, because the thing is, when I got into sex work, you know, I was I made the decision when I came to the brothel. Like after the first week that I was here and I was like, this is great. I love this where it's just been all my life. I kind of made the decision that I was going to be very out and very proud of the choices that I make. So, yeah, the way I thought it, I mean, I'm already out about being a sex worker. The worst case scenario is I just don't like filming it and I don't like how it works out, you know. But yeah, yeah, I didn't see any risk, only reward, you know.
Speaker 1: So that first week when you worked at that brothel, though, I've heard stories of like girls going to strip clubs and like their second night in there's X amount of money and they're just hooked forever. Was it just the ability to dictate how much money you really want to make or was it the sex or was it the meeting interesting new people? Like after that first week when you really decided what locked it in for you that this is a career for me?
Speaker 2: I mean, it was a combination of everything you mentioned, But on top of that, you know, there were two factors. One I you know, and I'm not trying to brag, but it's something that you know, it was apparent even from you know, my big sister, Like I'll never forget my first negotiation was my very first night in the brothel, and you know, she watched my negotiation, and you know, I asked her, like, you know, any pointers, and She's like, oh, no, you got this, you got this. You're good, You're good, You're You're already there. You do not need any help. You are fine. Like I had like a natural and I think partly because I was a bartender and I worked in sales for a long time. Sure, I already had like the skill set, and I already had a really clear idea of my work and what I bring to the table. So like I had a natural aptitude for it, and I didn't necessarily expect to have, you know, And I just it offers such an amazing flexibility and freedom that I you know, that's what I really prioritize, is being able to not know where I'm going to be in two years.
Speaker 1: You know. But does that stop you from building any kind of milestones or anything to reach or is it just whatever happens in the day to day. I know there's still a target I'm going for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, of course I have goals like someday I want to be a little old lady, you know, taking care of the grounds of the campground that I manage, because I would like to. That's kind of like my big pie in the sky dream is I would love to like own a campground and maintain a campground. And that's kind of what I want for my retirement. Like it.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's a new one, But that's not crazy. I mean you seem very I mean we're outdoors right now. You seem like an outdoorsy fun person. I can't imagine. Uh, I guess you'd have to keep party kids off. You'd have to become that old lady who's like, hey, eighteen year old kids who are showing up here.
Speaker 2: Well, I personally, I mean, do I have to care you know, well.
Speaker 1: If they well, if on your campground a body is found, you may have to start worrying about that.
Speaker 2: Well fair enough. But but but those are I would say, because okay, I mind you. I'm not trying to have like a party campground where I'm from. I'm from Cleveland, So like there's a party campground that's notorious called Nelson's Ledges. That's like where all the hippies and the burners and all of that go and hang out, gotcha, And every summer there's somebody who dies because they fall into the quarry and hit their head on something. That is not what I'm trying to do. I just want, basically to be able to hang out in the woods as an old lady. That's kind of the vibe I would like, you know. So I don't think it's particularly unattainable. I don't think it's a particularly lofty goal. I don't want world domination, you know. And uh, that's what I keep in mind, and I do set myself. You know. It's not that I have no goals, but I have an open mind as to where life will take me.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a there's a large umbrella goal that you're going for, and whatever path gets you to that, you just don't want to stray off of that path. That seems to me like a reasonable thing that you know, you can't be so structured in your daily life that you lose perspective of the things around you. That's how I feel personally.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Well, it's a there's like the old saying, you know, it's like a comfort and complacency is the thief. I don't know that's comparison is the thief of joy. But what is it. It's like, you know, comfort begins as a party guest, and then it's attending the party of your funeral. Like basically the whole vibe is that, you know, if you settle. Don't get me wrong, routines and comfort and stability are wonderful, but they also you know, I feel like the best part of the human experience is you know, still finding wonder and beauty and joy in kind of the mundane. And if every day you're seeing doing the same thing, eating the same food and talking to the same people, it can be really easy to lose that kind of like spark of wonder that we really all should have because it's kind of outrageous that we exist.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, oh yeah, I mean we are just the luckiest planet, species, whatever you want to call it, in all of the universe that we know of, at least, and.
Speaker 2: It's because maybe we're not no, maybe we're not.
Speaker 1: Out at all. Sure, I think it's likely that there's plenty of intelligent life in the universe. I just don't know it. I'll ever reach look at this I'm talking to you fifteen minutes and Jupiter Jets in here has me talking about space and fucking universes and galaxies. I mean, this is incredible. We're going to take a quick break. We got a couple of games for you today. I have some inappropriate questions. No, I'm just kidding. I have some questions coming up for Jupiter here about her content, the future, where we're working towards, and what we're moving to Make sure you sign up for her only fans. Go check it out, even if you're broke, Just like, go over there and look at it and go, oh, I'd like to save up for this and work. This is my campground signing up for Jupiter jetson's only fans.
Speaker 2: Okay, just going to throw it in there for those broke betties. I do have an absolutely free only fans as well for those who just want a little taste or want the ability to maybe get a video as they come and no subscription, And that's Jupiter jets and three X like free x. Just throwing that out there, but you should subscribe because it's a much better deal for what you get. But yeah, but I throw it out there for those who are afraid of commitment. I see you.
Speaker 1: I understand links to that will be in the episode description. But my listeners, I don't want to hear you being cheap. I want you to go over to Jupiter Jets and on only fans. We will be right back. Pleas to jumping more back with my guest today Jupiter Jets, and make sure you go follow her only fans at Jupiter Jets and she is a free one. Make sure you go pay for it though, please or do you have pay per views on the free one?
Speaker 2: I do. That's what I was letting people know. That's why if you are afraid of commitment but you would like to still get in on the action, you can always get go like kind of a pay as you go model where I do send out messages with pay per views. You can always request videos and I will send them out pay per view. Unfortunately, you don't get the discounts and promotions that I run on my paid page. But you know, sometimes there's a cost to being afraid of commitment.
Speaker 1: I understand. Sign up for the paid one Jupiter Jets and Jupiter I have a game for you today. Have you ever played scategories?
Speaker 2: I have actually not.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's not this game, so don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't.
Speaker 1: This is a game I like to call porn words. Porn Words is a lot like the game Password, but with porn stars and porn related categories. So I'm going to give you a clue for the correct answer, and your job is to tell me what the word is. Okay. I can't say anything within the answer. You can pass at any time. There's still time on the clock. Will come back to it, and uh to not seem like a crazy hack. You have sixty nine seconds to answer ten.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna describe it to you like if I said, if I'm doing this right, what am I doing?
Speaker 2: I mean, you're you're driving a car?
Speaker 1: Perfect, there you go there one point would be for you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I was like, double.
Speaker 1: Understand, double jerking, Yeah, ski polling, I understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a new one, all right. I love that.
Speaker 1: What poland I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: That's that's a colm.
Speaker 2: I didn't invent that, don't I've never That is amazing.
Speaker 1: Especially for an outdoorsy girl like you. It's wonderful. Okay, I'm gonna put sixty nine seconds on the clock. I'm gonna describe these things to you. They are porn related terms. You tell me if you can identify the term.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Go end of the scene on the this finishing here o facial Okay. Number two, a bunch of guys, one girl just the top.
Speaker 2: Oh blow bang.
Speaker 1: There you go. Number three dressing up kind of like an animal cury. Okay, oh, not not with this, with the other part this, but with the other lower the bottom of your body. There you go. Number six. This sounds weird. Black people and white people together.
Speaker 2: Oh, interracial.
Speaker 1: There you go. Number seven. Take a drink of this water. Okay, I apologize, we'll discuss difords. Well, the game's going. Number seven, uh down down this way down. There you go. Number eight up and in to the left. I've heard brass.
Speaker 2: Ah g spot.
Speaker 1: There you go. Number nine, drink too much water. Now I'm going to shoot this type of scene. Squirt yeah, and number ten all the way back deep throat ten for ten with three seconds left.
Speaker 2: A and I've made an objection to questionable and problematic porn term.
Speaker 1: I would like to talk about that. So for the tiebreaker though, according to ia FD dot com, which is absolutely not accurate enough for your priest, how many male performers have you worked with? Mainstream male performers? Now, look, that number is going to be totally different. You've shot private scenes that are not on this number. I'm just referring to the number itself.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have no idea, because there's like ten porn dicks hold up the whole industry. Oh god, let's stay twelve.
Speaker 1: Not bad nineteen nineteen nineteen. Yeah, well he look at that.
Speaker 2: Okay, out my European one.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They would have to be like main mainstream sites, I think.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, mainstream Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah for sure, for sure, yes, yes, yes, wow. Well that was a phenomenal job you did. Now let's get into problematic stuff. The term that I used there before, uh, interracial? Why is that offensive to you?
Speaker 2: Or not? Or no?
Speaker 1: Or what is your objection to it? I should say so my objection.
Speaker 2: My objection is that you know it? How do I say? It creates a category of otherness when the experience of having sex with somebody of a different race is just sex, And I feel like inter racial business in any way describe the sex act taking place. It doesn't describe the actual activities. All it describes is if you want to fetishize somebody of another race, this is what you're going to watch. And I mean, I'm not necessarily the one to break down the problematic history of you know, porn fetishizing black specifically. It tends. I mean, don't get me wrong, Asians have it pretty hard in the pin industry as well, But when people are talking about interracial, they're usually not talking about Asians and Hispanics having sex with each other. Sure, you know, as a matter of fact, I don't even I doubt that that scene would even be tagged at inter racial. What they are talking about specifically is black with white. They're talking, they're generally speaking about that, and that is there's a whole problematic history of using black people as breeding stock, which is that's the fetish that that's playing into. And I mean, it's actually why whenever I work, if you look at my body of words, I work with people, all genders, all races, all body types. Like That's my favorite thing about porn is that it's normalizing sexual expression of all kinds. I think that when you tag things as interracial or BBC all of that, all that serves to do is to further take us further away from normalization. You're othering that category when really it's just two people have.
Speaker 1: Accepts for sure. Yeah, I'm I'm not. Let me just play a little devil's advocate here only because I don't disagree with you. Like everything you said was made total sense to me. It seems like though, and I understand what you're saying, but there are a lot of different visual categories in porn. It seems like, I guess there's yeah, yeah, there's nothing different about you except for your redhead. So what do we put that under? Like red head, you know, tattooed, any of that. I don't have a I don't I do not have a problem if anyone feels any way about sex. I think that's the coolest thing. It's between you and whoever you're with in the room, as long as no one's under eighteen or with animals. I'm like, totally fine with it. You're good.
Speaker 2: But well, I mean, go ahead, I will say though, not to not to beat up the devil, but I feel like having those categories is just a side effect of people not recognizing pornography as the art form that it is. When we listen to music, we don't say I want an all dude band, I want all Like where's the Canadian mail rock section, or where's the Canadian male section. I'm the musing store, where is the you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I know that makes total sense, and I.
Speaker 2: Understand, you know, people being like, well, I have a thing for this specific person. And to that, I say, perhaps, in the era of you know, the subscription based pornography, maybe time for people to maybe start thinking of us as people and not as categories. Finding performers you like and then seeing who they work with. You know, I mean, maybe if people thought of us as people and not interchangeable parts, like oh man, I really want to watch a redhead getting cloud, maybe we wouldn't see here.
Speaker 1: That's that's not an unfair point. I think that's I think that's a really smart point. I just I worry that we may lose work for certain people who fall within certain niches, like if it's a bigger girl, maybe there are specific sections for that. No, tell me why you're wrong, Yes, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: The reason why you are wrong about that, though, is actually because of the very strict categorization of the porn industry as it currently stands. Actually, people who don't fit neatly into one box lose out on work because they'll say, oh, I really you know, there will be a scene, and really the premise of the scene is just man has sex with women who came to fix her plumbing. But because someone wrote the scene and said it's got to be a redhead who does this, then a black woman who is available tested professional, well, she doesn't fit. It's not an interracial scene, so we're not going to book her.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, that makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 2: It's not a BBW scene, so we're not going to book her because it's not a BBW scene. We're not going to book your her because it's not a redhead. When you reduce people to fetishes, it means that they're only going to be booked for the scenes that fetishize them. In particular, as opposed to someone who's just a ambiguously white brunette is not going to be only cast in brunette scene. Somebody who is a you know what I mean, Like, it actually limits your reach and your range when in actuality we are just sexual olympians.
Speaker 1: Taking it back to Zeus, to catholetes, decatholics. Exactly, you're versatile, you can do multiple exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, yeah, No, I actually I think it serves nobody. But the simplistic nature of deciding the kind of content you're going to make base upon an algorithm.
Speaker 1: M okay, yeah, well but we did start off talking about SEO.
Speaker 2: Yes, but there are other ways to gain SEO. If people are going I'm just saying, if you were to focus on the sex acts being performed and offered a gallery of diverse models, people could find what they want.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I think that, so you know what I mean. So are you against categorizing whatsoever? Or are you comfortable in something like I may not come I mean.
Speaker 2: To be fair, No, I'm actually I would say, I mean, I know it's somewhat unavoidable, but actually I'm generally speaking not pro categorization because especially you'll hear this talked about a lot in foreign media, and like the documentaries that explore Peorn I've heard it time and again, is that there is kind of a dead zone for foreign actresses. Like I count myself very lucky. I didn't get into porn until my late twenties, so I was already out of that dead zone when I entered the industry. But there is teen and there's milk once you turn like twenty one twenty two. Unless you keep that like Riley reed, baby face, you don't get consistent work until you're twenty nine, thirty thirty one, you have there is no and I'm sorry, but that is the age of most that most men want to want to masturbate to women. It's like most men want to masturbate to twenty one to thirty year old, I mean and older. But my point being, people don't like there is no category that serves to book women between the ages of twenty one and thirty. So there is a nine year dead zone in every performer, every mainstream performer's career as the useless dead zone, like and nobody has thought to invent like the babe category. You know, it's really ridiculous. So I personally don't think I think that actually having strictly categorized porn actually limits the variety available on the porn market.
Speaker 1: You just you're cutting You're you're giving these brilliant answers to everything that I'm trying to get around, trying to weasele my way around. How about like a number of people in this No, I think it's it's the most insightful take I've ever heard on this, and I've had conversations on this before. Yeah, yeah, I have questions of follow up on that. But how about just like number of people in the scene. Can you give me that? Can you give me like two guys and a girl? And then I'll just.
Speaker 2: Well that that describes the sex act.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, gotcha? So we can describe maybe not the people.
Speaker 2: That's well, that's exactly it. I think that the important thing would be to describe the sex act. Okay, and you can you can describe the fetish, you know, if you know, there's a lot of faux sest in the industry, people make jokes about all the time. I think that that's another symptom of al arhythmic content decisions. But I digress because not the conversation, but I think that if you give people the option of like, you know, there was a while there where I was really turned on by double penetration. You know, I googled double penetration and I would I was much younger I did not know to pay for my porn throwing that out there, but I would. I would look, and I would scroll through, and then I'd be like, oh that that tickles my tingle, and I'd click on a video. It was never I want to see a blonde getting tag teamed by two men. And the thing is is, if you want to get that specific, you can do the legwork of looking. Like when I want to shop for address, I can't just type in, no matter what, and no matter how specific I get with search terms, I'm gonna have to scroll through and find something that appeals to me. I don't see why porn is any different.
Speaker 1: I think that makes sense. You don't you click on the image of a porn star, you know whatever the thumbnail is. You don't read you know, Hailey Spades dominated by BBC but like you don't want or tiny white girl dominant. Yeah I get it. I Yeah, I get it, And go ahead.
Speaker 2: And I will point out also that by giving people these options to so heavily censor their search results, you're actually missing out on people who might be oh, that's not my thing, but that looks really hot and clicking on something outside of.
Speaker 1: The genre as a viewer. I know I have favorite scenes, I have favorite performers, I have this and that. But you're right, sometimes you'll see something that comes along and you go, how the fuck did I miss this girl here exactly?
Speaker 2: And you missed her because everything is so algorithmically guided and tagged in with keywords, like I get tagged as a tattooed model constantly, and I do have tattoos, But I feel like calling me a tattooed model is somewhat of a misnomer because I don't necessarily think it's the first thing that people notice about me. I'm not incredibly heavy, heavily ta food, I have some tattoos, I'm a mil but I consistently I got accused of lying about my age on scrip chat last week, and I had my age listed as like four years younger than I am, and they were accusing me of aging myself up. They're like, you're not thirty, and I'm like, you're.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, you look looker than that. Well phenomenal. You look phenomenal for whatever you are you But that's.
Speaker 2: My point, though, is it's all of this deeply discounts. It takes away the individuality, and it does take away some of Like, I know it sounds kind of silly, but the reason why porn is legal is because it was recognized as a form of art by the court, like pornography is art.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound crazy at all. I have an autograph picture hanging, you know, up in my office of Larry Flint, only because you know Larry. Why my thing about Larry Flint is just always fault for free speech and I love I've been on Twitter lately and I'll keep my views to myself, but there's been some political opinions that I agree with some people on In the last few days. It's been very anti porn, and I start looking at like a lot of people who will say other amendments matter, but then we'll chastise porn and give shit to porn and whatever else. Hey, I'm sorry if the first or or what doesn't matter, none of them do well.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is, I mean, we're at a weird time not to get because you live in fantasy world where all of the girls want to have sex with their pizza delivery man. But there is very much so a very troubling anti porn, anti sexuality, anti sex education push going on right now, and I mean, I don't know at the end of the day. It's these things come in waves. I think that very much. So we're looking at a kind of rough couple of years, and I think that people will that they want to masturbate and that there's no such thing as an addiction to a necessary biological impulse. Like if we didn't have the urge to touch our genitals, we wouldn't exist. And that is literal. I literally mean if we did not want to masturbate, humans wouldn't exist. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, So this.
Speaker 2: Whole idea of like no fap white supremacy, it can't I'm a white supremacist, so I can't touch my dick kind of thing. I mean, like it flies in the face of science, like take completely remove morality from it. If you want more humans to exist, you have to be comfortable touching your face.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how it's snowballs too, because early on, like the no fapping thing, whatever it was, I think it was meant as like dudes who were like like had a problem.
Speaker 2: Oh if this was an this was an educational podcast, trust me, I highly encourage everybody to google and really go down the deep dive of where the novap originates. It originates, That's why I mentioned white supremacy. It actually originates in white supremacist evangelical Christian roots. So like it very much. So it disguises itself as like more of like one of the trendy kind of like alpha male, I'm a big dude kind of it has the same roots as the you know current that's basically the same people who bring you morality in the media, now known as Exodus Cry or no, no, they sorry, it's not Exodus Cry. Exodus Cry is just affiliate with them. They actually rebranded to and Cozy, which is the National Center on Sexual Exploitation, So now they sound really official, but they're still just morality in the media. They're a Christian group that doesn't want foreign to exist. Actually, and Cozy is the group that has been pushing all of the age verification laws and all of the you know, anti porn bills, which anybody in porn will tell you, well, yes we want age verification. We want it at the device level.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: If you want to give your kids an iPad.
Speaker 1: Can we can we talk about that for a second, because I think so many people are confused by that. They're saying, Okay, porn Hub is blocked in Texas right now, because they obviously were just sem using the media narrative behind it. They really just wanted a whole bunch of kids on it. So instead they're going to just shut it off entirely, rather than all the kids that would flood in and click all the ads and sign up with their fucking American Express cards.
Speaker 2: Like I think there's kids don't have credit cards.
Speaker 1: There's no logic to it. Yes, I go ahead, yeah, please, kids.
Speaker 2: Don't have credit cards. So here's the thing. No one wants children on their porn site. Okay, I've had people, I've had I've had people who admit to being under a team who message me on my Twitter. They are immediately and without question blocked. I don't even respond to them to tell them why they are blocked. They just suddenly can't see my boots. No one wants them there, and we all want page verifications. The problem with the laws that they are putting forth for age verification is that they actually put every person who takes part in the current version of the age verification that the Christian right wants and the Republican right wants is something that's going to put users at risk. You know how you get those emails that say, like your information was found in a breach.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Pornhub is the single most I don't know if it's the most popular website on the Internet, but it's it's.
Speaker 1: Up there, Yeah, it's up there.
Speaker 2: It's it has to be in the top five on the Internet. Probably hackers large and small would be making that their target. And already I'm sure already do to get user information if you had to uplate upload a government ID and a credit card any time you want to use it. Because the way that these laws are written, mind you, is not one time verification. It is constant reverification, which some of these sites actually logging you out after I think it's like twenty minutes to reverify. So mid fab, you got to pull out your ID and do biometric scanning.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And the whole point is not to stop kids from accessing it. It's to make it so inconvenient that adults don't want to access it, which then does not stop porn from existing. It starts driving track, it driving traffic to the underground websites that are stealing pornography, not age verifying performers, which is the bigger danger. Okay, if you don't want people being traffic for the purpose of sexual exploitation on camera, you want to make sure that they are having their IDs verified, that everybody who is uploading porn is doing so with a government name and idea attached. If you're stealing porn from you know, creampiegirls, dot net, slash fi o, you're not getting an age verified video. You're not even getting a consent verified video. Coornhub takes great length to verify both names. I have to do biometric scans, upload my ID, I have to sign I have what's called a twenty two to fifty seven, which is a verification of identity. I also have to do an individualized model consent checklist, and I have to upload proof of those with IDs with a photo of my costar holding their IDs next to their faith. For every single video, there is no such thing as oh, well, I filmed with this person so I can upload it here. No, every video, every time has those formed and ideas attached. What they are doing is making it more dangerous for adults, consenting happy adults to actually access ethical legal porn. They're making it just like they did with foss A Sesta. They're making it harder to track abuse, so we're against that.
Speaker 1: Plus none of the kids are going to go to the website anymore, so there's always that I'm just kidding, I'm fucking with you. I understand. That was why it was a brilliant breakdown. I don't think people understand what it is because it depending upon your political aisle. It feels like, you know, no one should have porn whatsoever, and.
Speaker 2: Then the part is an issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it is. It really is.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you. No, no, no, no place, but really what it is, it's the latest It is the latest iteration of if we say it's to protect children, people will go along with it when they don't recognize the implications for your online privacy and security. You know, sexual proclivity has always historically been used to blackmail people. Giving a treasure trove of information about individualized users on a porn website. Is it's terrible like those in combination as a recipe for disaster. And anybody who has seen the Ashley Madison documentary.
Speaker 1: Well I just watched it too, nights, we'll attest to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we're trying, and that's what we're trying to prevent. That's when we blot when we are saying we're anti age verification, it is not that we want kids on the website. It's that we want the people who consume pornography to be safe while they're doing it, you know, and we want performers to be compensated. So basically the answer is age verification, yes, but at the device level, parental controls on your children's devices, that is what we all want, and instead we are getting this because parental controls on devices does not make sex worker lives harder. It does not make it harder to access for and that's the actual goal.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, My guests today, Jupiter gestion, She just did the greatest breakdown I've ever heard and the most easy to understand. Like that may have to be a breakout clip that I make for this episode because so many people just don't understand it, and it's so funny because the same people. Again, I'm just I'm picking on Texas on this one, no reason to, just just because I know they're the one that blocked it off. I'm sure Utah maybe did something similar, but.
Speaker 2: The list is, it's actually a fairly intimidating list right now.
Speaker 1: I'm positive every one of those states yells and screams about individual freedoms and personal responsibilities and everything else, and then when it comes to point, it's like, nah, and now we can't trust you to be responsible enough to put a block on your kid's phone. We'll just cut the whole thing off.
Speaker 2: I just love the sheer volume of boomers who discovered in one day, what a v.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, we are going to take a break and we will be right back, and then we're back my guess stupid or jets, and make sure you follow her on all social media links in the episode description, but also sign up for our only fans at Jupiter Jets and and we just learned before the last break Jupiter Jets and across all social media.
Speaker 1: So I don't have to say go to the episode description, go type it in Twitter, go type it in Instagram. Just sign up Jupiter. You have been phenomenal today at letting me know why I was wrong. And that may sound like I'm being shitty or rude about it. I'm actually not. I love love, love different perspectives, and I love people explaining to me why something is. I feel like I've learned a lot more I would. I believe you mentioned before you did have a period where you enjoyed DP correct. Yes, Okay, well, then I have quite the game for you. Let's play Ladies. Choice. At least Choice is a game where you, the world famous porn star, get to build your own celebri the fantasy gang bang. Okay, here's the catch. You don't actually get to pick the individuals. So I'm gonna spin these wheels which you can't see, but the people at home can, okay, and they're going to form your group. There's an act bay, Okay, there's an actor wheel, and then there's just a guy. Okay. Your job building this gang bang is to tell me who goes where. I understand in an actual one, we're all constantly in rotation, like planets orbiting a sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: We're gonna try and use some logical on why you would pick these people for what? Okay.
Speaker 2: Side note, I have once had the concept. I've had the concept of Jupiter and her eighty eight moons, because there are eighty eight moons of Jupiter and there. It's a debatable number, but I I have made the orbit the moons in orbit. It's too many, dudes. I can't find eighty eight porn dudes, it's not going to happen. How would you maybe if I did like the like the twelve major moons, I did the twelve major moon.
Speaker 1: Would it be like a gang bang or BOUKACKI or like, how would you do that? How do you think you would form that?
Speaker 2: It's too many movies, it's too many moving cards. So let's get to our gang bang.
Speaker 4: Wonderful we spin the wheels here, let's play Lady's Choice.
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow, Jason.
Speaker 2: Momoa, Ted Bundy.
Speaker 1: Jupiter Jesson, your contestants for today's Ladies Choice. Number one Joe Burrow, five year, two hundred and seventy five million dollar contract, just signed quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals. Looker, I think he's handsome. That's just me good looking country boy. Maybe that's a bad picture. Number two Jason Momoa. You'll know him as Aquaman or from Game of Thrones. It's one of the sexiest men in Hollywood. Now, unfortunately, you did draw a bad stroll on your wild cart Ted Bundy. Now the pros are he did go to law school. That's cool, right, Unfortunately he did kill thirty people. Are you a true crime fan at all?
Speaker 2: I mean I wouldn't say a fan, but I know plenty about.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I'm not a fan of it in life.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would do it for Ted Bundy.
Speaker 1: You don't think I don't think.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of Ed Dean for a second. Oh yeah, the boys. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So here's here's where the logic comes in. Right, if you have a guy in your third spot here who's a strangler, do you really want them behind you?
Speaker 2: Actually? Yes, because I want Jason Momoa in front of me. So I already had this parked up before the wheeling was stopped fitting Okay, already knew how this was going to go.
Speaker 1: So are we going Jason Momoa mouth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jason Momoa in the face. Just I would stuck the soul out of that man's dick. Sorry, I don't like to speak super explicitly about like celebrities, so my apologies to mister Momoa. I have nothing but respect. You know what I loved his show about, like him, like going around making dirt bikes like that was so freaking cute, wholesome content. That would be a very wholesome blow job anyway. But I didn't do this to you. This was somebody else. I don't You didn't ask to be objectified. And I'm sorry, sir, but yes, I would suck the soul out of your dick. And Captain mcsportsy over there, I don't know his name, but he looks like he'd be a good bass you know, so like i'd probably take him in the front because I've got two big beefy dudes to the front. If weird he mcwirdson tries to do anything from the back, i'd imagine either one of them punch him out. Okay, oh yeah, so he could get the butthole because he also has really small dig at her like small dick energy. He gets the butt and I got my other two dudes. I've got my ground floor and my front end.
Speaker 1: Covered infallible logic there, but also not uncommon, having played this game a few times now, most girls are assuming third guy, uh, small dick, and you know what, it's not a bad assumption. So if you're someone who's go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, well and he specifically is if you have to actually go out and like rape, strangle and murder. Yeah, you're compensating. Sure, Like, yeah, you're compensating. It's not like like you. There's no way, no way that man was packing a coke can. No, I'll eat, I'll eat my hat. There's no way.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, is there a way you can translate this sounds dumb? Let me explain fully? Is there way you can translate your intelligence into even more income than you're making? Now? I only say this because you have such a good perspective on the industry. Would you have interest in things like producing, directing, or even managing?
Speaker 2: Oh god, yes, yeah, I actually I'm still in the learning phase because some things like videography, you know, and like lighting and photography were never like personally like hyper focuses of mine, if you will. But I actually like I've already taken my hand. I guess I could technically say, I mean, technically speaking, my award was for like production and starring because East Bay Brats is just a five person operation. We do everything ourselves, and all of the scenes I make on my website, like for a while there, I used to outsource my only fans. Now if you sign up for my Only Fans. My response time is slow, but it's me who's responding good one hundred percent of the time. Nobody else touches my only Fans. And when I had a management company, their complaint was that, you know, all your stuff is just too high production value, Like it's not really only a band's quality, it's it's studio quality. And it's because I do have an eye for that kind of thing. And that's that's absolutely something that I, you know, would like to explore as my career goes on. But right now, I'm just still in the looking and listening and learning from people who are better at it than I am. Like, but I always make note of how people set their things up, and you know, I've been doing some soft research on cameras and all of that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I mean, honestly, I do a side no, You're good, year, I apologize. I do a sideshow where I also interview a side show actually sounds worse than a separate podcast. That's great now, Yeah, yeah, where I interview newer performers who seem like they have good work ethic, Like I'll check their history. I'll make sure you know that they're posting, but not a lot of followers. And I try and like do a little introduction to the industry, but I'm starting to pick up on all the major stuff. And I go to your Twitter thing and there's no link tree or all my links. It's like, that is we got to get, you know, all of that set up. I think you would be so great at not that you're not a phenomenal performer, you are, but I the knowledge. I think you could really help a lot of people. I don't know how you'd make money out of it, though, just managing all yeah.
Speaker 2: And see, that's see, And that's the thing is I and this is not to say that it is an inherently unethical job to be the manager of someone else, Like it's a necessary job. Honestly, if I could find a company that actually works to my standard, I would love to be able to outsource some of the work of my performing. However, I personally, I mean, I always tell new performers, like if you have any questions, any performers, any sex workers in general, like I'm and I'm sure like there are there are plenty of people who can attest like I'm an open book. I don't believe in gatekeeping knowledge. I don't believe that just because I had to get stiffed on this paycheck means that you need to get stiffed on the paycheck too to learn the lesson. And I also don't feel comfortable, not that I think it's wrong, because I do believe that people should be compensated for their time and their labor and all that, but I feel more like it's a karmic gift if you will, to go back and forth with information with other sex workers. So I've never considered monetizing that facet of my job, you know, But that's just because I'm deeply uncomfortable, inherently with the concept of, like, let me help you get good at this job and give me money to do it, because what if I'm not capable of me you know, like you know, like I just what if what I'm offering you is something that with you know, me just giving you a little bit of information you're perfectly capable of doing on your own, it just doesn't feel like a karmically good thing. So I have never considered that. But directing producer saying things like.
Speaker 1: That mentoring too, I mean, maybe you don't have to charge anything for that, But it seems like you're willing to talk to younger. Did you have anyone mentor you when you came in or it was it since age or no, sin.
Speaker 2: I tell people I've called her. I called her then I call her my poorn mommy and she thought it was sweet. But yeah, we've actually never done a stepmommy video, but we uh, you know, she gave me a ton of really valuable information. Uh, there is a courtesan who works up north Stable, Renee. She gave me just so much valuable information when I first got into the industry, you know, like the the very first day I worked in a strip club was because I had a friend of mine from the like gay like the LGBT youth group who happened to work at a strip club and her boyfriend worked security at a strip club. And she was like hearing me, like kind of freaking out because it was like, I'm moving out on my own next month and Taco Bell, which is where I was working, is not going to cut it. And she was like, well, this is an option. And she showed me dance moves and she helped me like learn how to be a dancer and that was how I managed to make enough money to go to school and move to New York and all of the things that put me on the path to where I am right now, you know which, I'm really happy with where my life has led. All of it kind of boils down to a woman at some point kind of being like, hey, you're absolutely capable of doing this is just how you do it X y Z, And not a single one of them ever asked me for a diet. So I just feel like that is kind of part of the sixth the Sisterhood of sex work.
Speaker 1: If you will, you know, yeah, yeah, I've heard horror stories sometimes in strip clubs, though on both I've heard everyone loves each other and they help each other out, and I've heard everyone is at each other's throats all the time. I guess that's really just going to depend on person and situation and area and customers.
Speaker 2: You know, It's funny, because I've experienced I think it all boiled down to management, because I've worked I've only worked at two brothels, and one of them and mind you, the one that I worked at where I got that wonderful help was from a girl at that brothel, So it wasn't a universal rule, but a first brothel I worked at, there was a ton of infighting and a very competitive spirit, you know. At the one I currently work at, there's none of that. We are all incredibly collaborative. We share our menu pricing, we share our negotiation kicks. I mean, like honestly, Like, I was just chatting this morning with another late day I work with, and we were kind of going back and forth about which books we've read and which have help like, you know, in regards to this business, and how they've helped us in which ones we kind of fell you know what I mean. Like, it is a very collaborative spirit, and it entirely boils down to choices made by management. You know, we're not ranked by how much money we make all of the rooms. There's no like I've been here longer so I get this perk. It's all whether you've been here six years or six hours. We have the same rules that we all abide by. We have the same standards that we all abide by, and I feel like that, you know, in the same way with strip clubs, a lot of it boils down to does the manager believe that an air of competition is going to make them more money or do they believe that an air of collaboration is going to make them more money? And having seen both sides, I'm firmly on the side of I believe that collaboration makes the most money.
Speaker 1: I again more applying it towards a strip club thing. But I don't understand why they would be I understand, I guess I do understand, but you're right. To me, collaboration seems so much better. Like if you have a guy who's not interested in you, maybe you bring a friend over and go, would you do a two person dance or session whatever you want to call it, you know, and you're both getting paid on that one. And you got this girl work because you brought her over. And I don't understand why we can't all just have a nice give and take in the world.
Speaker 2: Well, some of it sometime, well you'll see a lot of discourse on the you know, especially on social media where like you know, sometimes in sex work Twitter, which most humans are not on, so you probably have not seen this on Twitter, but there'll be discussions of, oh, this girl is charging less and that's bringing down the standard for this and blah blah, blah blah blah, and a lot of that kind of comes down to this idea that we're all kind of fighting for a piece of the pie. Everybody's heard that phrase, you know, we're all we all want a piece of the pie. But the fact of the matter is, especially when it comes to the luxury industry, which the adult industry, all of the adult industry, is the luxury market. Nobody needs it to survive. No matter what, we are coming out of an entertainment budget, which makes us a luxury service. And at the end of the day, that means that it is not a pie. This is a bakery. We are at whatever demand there is, we can make that happen. We can sell, we can make the product happen, you know what I mean. Like, it's not a finite market. It's not like, Okay, there's one hundred men who pay for their porn and we've got to fight from Like, no, it's it is a bakery. We are we are capable of as much growth as we are allow ourselves, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: So like, yeah, it's it's meritocracy. It's you will earn based on how much you work, how much you present to the industry how much you know.
Speaker 2: Now, yes and no, Yes and no. Well, because I mean, like, we don't exist in a vacuum. You know, racism, ableism, you know, uh, fat phobia, these things all do still affect your income. Like I, as a skinny, conventionally attractive white woman, am going to have to put in half of the effort to make the same amount of money as somebody with a similar like as a woman with a similar level of attractiveness and a similar a similar level of you know, followers, even I will have I if I had more melanin, I would absolutely have to put in twice the amount of work to get the same amount of recognition, recognition because there is an inherent bias against us, and I'm not fighting against that, so I can't necessarily I'm not going to perpetuate a kind of bootstrapism about porn. Now, however, it is absolutely egalitarian in that anybody can make a living doing this. You don't even have to be hot, like you know, the middle aged, overweight men with a camera who make their living eyes many of it doing POV videos.
Speaker 1: Feels like she's talking to me, folks. Sounds like I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: They get my heart. Okay they do. I love trying the harlots. I love all of the harlots, okay, whether no matter what you look like. But but to say that it's completely a meritocracy does ignore, you know, intersections of like you know, perceived class, perceived worthiness in society. Like that does absolutely translate to the point industry. But anybody can get a piece of pie from that bakery. Anybody can man the ovens if you will. It's just some people might have to lift a heavier gowal.
Speaker 1: What is on the horizon for you? Do we have any like major scenes planned? Did you have any firsts coming up? Do you anything like that?
Speaker 2: I have a couple of really exciting things, some of which I'm not allowed to talk about yet. One and one big one that I'm really excited about that I'm not allowed to talk about yet.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask me, let me pulls you. What date would you be able to talk about that? Yeah, no, idea, that's a fair enough when company.
Speaker 2: When companies shoot us, they don't give us like a day. The only the only projected date I have and I am allowed to talk about it is I have a Friday the thirteenth theme VR scene, but it's not coming out until twenty twenty five. Get what are they They're so far ahead, it's a it's real, it's like real reality VR. They're like one of the bigger companies in Europe for VR.
Speaker 1: I guess it's more the inner workings. But I wonder if porn companies at all adjusted because of COVID, Like if they're stockpiling stuff more. I don't know who knows, like if they're stocked on footage or scenes to hold or you know.
Speaker 2: Well, in that specific case, I think it was partly so they flew me out for that scene. So like I I'm not look, I don't live in Prague. So but I think that because I shot multiple scenes for them, and that was the only one that I got a date for, So I think that most likely they probably are going to be releasing, you know, one of the scenes I shot for them, you know, in a couple of months, one in like six months, and then those are for like next year because I'm an American performer and they know they're not going to have me back for a little while, so they kind of gotcha got it that way, But I don't have we don't really get the dates for our stuff.
Speaker 1: I is VR porn hard to shoot? What is the experience of that?
Speaker 2: It's different and it is definitely harder than standard porn, just because the positions, Like people always talk about positions in standards like GameStream form being uncomfortable, and I don't necessarily find that to be the case. Like there will be different than the sex that I have off camera, but they still feel good. It's still fun, you know. I just have more mindful of how I'm angoying myself, but with me are because there are some very specific angles you have to be at, and very specific like dimensions, because it starts looking really weird and like curved if you're at the wrong dimension. It's a little harder. I mean, I like it. It's I tell people all the time, it's like having sex with the robot from Short Circuit. You know, John five is really alive because there's like the camera is in between you and your costar, so like when you're looking into their eyes, you're looking at a sticker in between these two camera lens lenses, because that gives the effect of looking into the eyes. It's a little weird and uncanny valley, but it's I enjoy it. I mean, I like anything that kind of how do I say, takes me into something I haven't tried before, even if I might have like a sorer muscle or two the next day. It's like you, I never expected that day when I woke up, that I would be in a pamper van, like the upper deck of a camper, you know, with like twenty different pieces of equipment and three dudes hanging out in the little hallway trying to get the shot. Like that's even if it's uncomfortable, it's objectively hilarious. Like for that alone, it gets my luck.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. My guest today stupidter jetson follow across all social media. H sign up for our only fans at Jupiter Jetson. But really, go do it, Go do it. Don't just sit there and think about it. You heard her talk today, very fun very funny. Commitment to high quality content is what I hear.
Speaker 2: And tell me too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, maybe maybe I know. Sometimes I pine over editing for fucking hours and hours just getting clips right. But that's the mark of afs. Mean, Chrift's a woman, not a craftsman. My stuff is shit. Her stuff is really phenomenal though folks check out Jupiter Jets and everywhere on social media and especially your only fans at Jupiter Jets, and thank you very much for coming on with me. It was insightful. I don't know that we talked about porn that much, like actual Like it wasn't one of those interviews I assume you may have had at one point where it's like, so do you like anal or what it's like? That Stuff's fine, and I understand why people tune in, but I find the people themselves more interesting personally.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it says about me, but most of my interviews tend to be noised like that. I don't normally get to the you know, I feel like maybe I talk a little too much to get to the so, so, where do you prefer to take a load? Like I never we never really get to that, Like we're a little too busy, like talking about the potential of life on other planets to you know, ever get to you know, load bearing holes.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming over tonight, Jeeper