Speaker 1: Mhm mm hm.
Speaker 2: Your discussion is a vast. Your discussion is a vast. Your discussion is a past. Your discussion is a vast. Your discretion is a vast. Your discretion is a vast. Talking about toping.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm bid.
Speaker 4: My name is Jake Hudson, Proud and free from the great state of Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Mama's routs run deep in Alabama.
Speaker 4: Clay Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 1: That's where I stayed.
Speaker 5: I love my Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Tuesday.
Speaker 5: He made me who I am.
Speaker 4: I'm deadend.
Speaker 5: I don't give her damn.
Speaker 6: I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 7: I'm crazy brotom on over kind, I got autism ad ah D two Asperger's o c D.
Speaker 6: I see the world truth, truth.
Speaker 7: Sometimes it's a storm through, Sometimes it's clear sky Lord. I stay tall, I hold my head high.
Speaker 4: I love my Tuesday too.
Speaker 5: They made me who I am.
Speaker 6: I'm defferend, but I don't give her damn.
Speaker 3: I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind. I'm crazy, brought them one over con.
Speaker 5: Some people try to chieve me, but.
Speaker 4: They don't understand.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of who I am.
Speaker 5: Lord, I was mad. Everybody your hand.
Speaker 4: I may be bipolar, I may run wild.
Speaker 5: There's a beauty in this heart of a child.
Speaker 7: I see the world in color, color, never black and white white.
Speaker 6: I shine my truth in the Southern night.
Speaker 4: I love my Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Maybe who I am I'm dead.
Speaker 5: I got my own rhythm, on my own.
Speaker 4: Kind of mind.
Speaker 5: I'm Jay because one of a kind.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Mississippi bomb Alabama raids.
Speaker 3: I'm living my life in my own way.
Speaker 5: I know who I am.
Speaker 4: Man, I don't never hide.
Speaker 3: I'm crazy boy, I'm one of a kind. M Yeah, what's up, guys, welcome to the show. I hope you guys are enjoying your day, your week, your month, your year. I just wanted to do a little stream here. I just wanted to do a stream. I just wanted to do a stream where. Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying say.
Speaker 8: Today, So so I did some change it.
Speaker 3: Uh guys. So I've been working on something with my stream loops yeo mm. By the way, I just want to say to all the people out there, I'm gonna get some packs. Let's do easily, Let's do new.
Speaker 5: Them.
Speaker 3: I just want to say thank you guys very much. I just want to say, hey, what's up y'all? How is ever? Would I just wanted to do a stream today. I just wanted to do a stream today because tonight because I'm thinking of you know, I wanted to get the hours. I'm actually doing good amount because last months, last month, I it took me until the last day to give hours. And I'm almost I am almost at my hour at my twelve hour limit on stream on my on this stream yard and and I'll be going to the stream yard m Yeah. But I hope everybody is staying safe. Today. I did do a little bit of remodeling to the page because it had my Twitter that has been suspended, and it also had a YouTube that's business med.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I also want to say to anybody I'm not standing anyway with cards right yo. Hope everyone is standing safe. I hope everyone is doing well. You know what I'm gonna see.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna see if if Alva wants to come up, Alvaizen, who is my friend?
Speaker 5: H yeh.
Speaker 3: I just want to say to everybody.
Speaker 6: That is J Marriotti.
Speaker 3: Yeh. I just want to say to everybody that Jabie Eassen, Michael Rebeller, you might call, you might not welcome on, but I hope everyone is staying. Say. I just want to say to anybody that is watching not live live, not live live, not live to hit the lin. If you're watching on YouTube, thank you, you know. And I want to also say to the people if you're listening to the audio platform, when this goes on to the audio platform, please give us a good review on the audio platform. Five stars. But I wanna say that I think that people who who do the I think m people wanna see people fall.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I just want to say thank you. No h yeah. How is everybody doing today? Gaberiotti? Sorry, I got that song in my head?
Speaker 6: Jaber Realtidberriotti, da Mariotti, Gebati, Gaberti, gab Gaberotis Giotti.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Do do do do do do do do do do do do do.
Speaker 5: Do do do do do.
Speaker 3: M sav gave real y y yeah, what's up, guys? What is up? How is everybody doing.
Speaker 5: Tonight? Four?
Speaker 3: Ye hmm, yeah, what's up?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: Detroit? Back dark? How you doing, brother, Detroit? Detroit, Detroit? I love Detroit. Yeah, what's up, Detroit?
Speaker 10: If you hear water in the back of water running, it's freezing to do.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I'm telling you, a lady Detroit. Yeah, yeah, y, I might be for a few more minutes. I might be saving for a few more minutes. And bad lovely brother Yati everyone everyone know how that anymore?
Speaker 5: Give me one minute.
Speaker 3: I want to play you some day day for JABARTI yeah, let me set it up. I wrote this song months ago.
Speaker 5: That's born in.
Speaker 4: Pittsburgh Steal in his veins, June fifty nine under summer Range, Ohio, you pitch supper than Blade, Sports Senator King of the College Cruise States and Joy knows called that since he post too rocky Mountain nine with a damp of field.
Speaker 3: That'sh the forts.
Speaker 4: Dailey flash in the pan. But Chicago sometimes made the boy young man say a reality voice like a reason Blade cuts through the heros that other man made around the horn points in the airy steal every so with that Pittsburgh clayer lovey, you know which folk the world got quieter than pittskin room, saint yellybody. I am muted for loss now screaming is truth in a pot got sung.
Speaker 5: Seventeen years at the Your Sun Times.
Speaker 1: As he went nuclear, A couple of times called him to name.
Speaker 3: They can't go in verse.
Speaker 7: They just smiled and called even worse ESPN Lights the black Shirt and grin Woody and Wilburn and reality would spend.
Speaker 1: He tortured closer, He'd roast the coach.
Speaker 4: Then banished for Bristol without a reproach. Two thousand ten, the headlights turned black. LA nightclubs sent a media attack. He said, no contest, just seeing the fight. Some since gett exposed in the California night neighbors are dying.
Speaker 1: He saw it first.
Speaker 4: First jump to the web, while the young Wilfers, Yeah.
Speaker 7: All Lashes and Frisco examine their four columns a week like a truth torch. Mccliner back with a podcast, su muted the name, same old Jay, still fan in the flame wood He wrote shotgun.
Speaker 5: Then rode away.
Speaker 7: But Merriyotty still talking every damn day.
Speaker 4: Jane Ariatty voice like a razor blame legerd retiresome just below the rage from Pittsburgh to Bristol to wherever his streams. He's the sports world eyed and it's broken dreams. Love them or hate him. The man won't bend some diewn the hill and the take never rans Jame eriotty nod he never.
Speaker 5: Muted for long.
Speaker 4: Turn it up loud, Here comes another song.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I wrote that song a couple of months back. And you know, I just want to say to anybody, thank you guys. You know it's not about like you know, due to the late ninety streams. It's to help people.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It gives us a little time on twitch to relax.
Speaker 1: Yeah, h.
Speaker 3: H I hope everybody is staying safe today. I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope a lot of you. Uh, I hope a lot of you can stay safe, be safe and all that. And it lived it lived your life. You want to live it, don't live it like somebody on the YouTube is living it. Live it like what you want to live it. I just want to say it's always awesome, being awesome, and it's something that by the way, to the people that are watching on YouTube after the fact, please give me a big favor. There's a link in the description of this video. Click it for me please because it's my twitch. It followed me on twitch. Y'all push that TV says Jake us on twelve. Yeah, you know, and I just want to say thank you. I want to say thank you to anybody that has been supportive.
Speaker 5: Be thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's see who. Yeah, by the way, it was anonymous nomadous user contribute twenty five dollars to a soda.
Speaker 1: On the throw yay.
Speaker 3: I just want to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, f.
Speaker 4: Yeh.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to say thank you to a lot of people in the back that has supported me. I just want to say, let me, let me find somebody.
Speaker 5: Let's uh.
Speaker 3: I just want to say to people, Yeah, let's put somebody if.
Speaker 1: By the way, we are one or follower away. By the way, that's the.
Speaker 3: Zero sugar, zero calorie tapping free soda via included free. It's vida and included free. Hold on, guys, mh.
Speaker 5: You all be it h h.
Speaker 3: Yah yo, but what is all guys? You know what we're gonna do is we're going we're gonna wade over to a friend about.
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait boy.
Speaker 1: Ah e.
Speaker 5: Y yeah, all right, I'm about to do like this did the search.
Speaker 3: H alright, we're gonna go ray old guys, We're gonna go read my friends. Adriano Web they're good friends. And I'll talk to you guys later, Love you guys. Bye,