Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, Look he's it. Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey, hey, Welcome to the snart tag.
Speaker 1: You're about to teach your d He's glazed by the Great Chris Ray God, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sweet sit back and prepare for some shit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing by all right, you're ready. Look at this beautiful Look at this power we got that little crosshair he's got that I've got.
Speaker 3: Look at that little tiny blue fucking orb of lightning that he has.
Speaker 1: Just can destroy the whole world. You see that fucking ship. I will destroy the whole world with this.
Speaker 3: We're having camera problems, obviously, Welcome to the start Tank. And now we're now we're on the surface of ye a white dwarf star. Kickson's meditating.
Speaker 1: How are you doing? How are you doing there? How you doing you doing? Are you what? The Stark Tank podcast. That's Derek. What's up? Baby? That's Kickson? Damn? Oh this guys. He touching He touching a negroid there, that's kicks it over there right there. I don't know if you see him, guys, do you see him? But that's so rude? Do you see him? What that is? That isn't that just a black android? Negroid is a creature that's human like but not human.
Speaker 4: Are you sure it's like android, like you know android is he's a black.
Speaker 1: And sid isn't the black android. I'm positive. I'm pretty sure Toriyama invented the word android. He amitted android and said a black android is a negroid, and he is, in fact Android sixty nine. Is there, No, No, there's articulous one in the movie. Technically there's two black people in DBZ man is it. Yeah? If you there's like two, it's ubs not black. I means Indian. Is he he's like Indian or something like that? Are you sure? Yeah? Like, actually he's not. He's not Indian because there's an Indian guy actually from Dragon Ball. But Uba is like a darker skinned, like Middle Eastern person. I guess I'll claim him. I guess he's fine.
Speaker 4: There's uh, you know, there's somebody who's a you know, he kind of he's kind of you know, he's he's the he's kind of like the the servant of the Guardian of Earth.
Speaker 1: Is a demon. But he is the color black.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, he has minstrel colors and version looking crazier than me. You know, does Ole too is also a little questionable.
Speaker 1: The god, I guess a little weird. There was that boxer dude they a shooter a record something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember, we had very distinct finctures that like, he's unmistakably black.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the stark Tank Podcast Patreon dot com Slash the snark Tank.
Speaker 1: What the fuck Peter's doing stupid shit.
Speaker 3: Patreon dot com Slash the snark Tank can go over there, support us, give us your hard earned money, and we will squander it. We will spend it on uh cameras that have a little crosshairs on it like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hookers, don't forget the hookers and hookers and also male, predominantly male hookers fuck each other and then cry afterwards. I like that.
Speaker 3: And remember early early access ad free episodes, exclusive episodes with our extra m O show.
Speaker 1: Go on over there.
Speaker 3: You can write in, you can ride in the show stark Tank dot shop. By the time you're hearing this, the Halloween stuff is gonna be gone, or at least the the jacket will be gone, but there will still be like, you know, the little creepy critter shirt I like that one. Uh, but yeah, there'll be There'll be another merch Trops soon. I'm working on something that I'm pretty excited about about in a from a recent extra AMMO that we did. But there's really not much going on. There's an election soon, but like we're in that kind of weird awkward space where we kind of have some idea of how it's gonna go, but like not quite exactly, you know, yep, So nothing really to say there.
Speaker 1: Waiting for that.
Speaker 4: I was hoping, uh now that the vail guard dropped that maybe I was going to see some stuff that kind of made me have second thoughts. I did you know one of those kind of coping mechanisms that you're like, yeah, maybe you know, because I I really do. I really did want to play. It's not one of those fucking things where I'm just complaining for the sake of it, right, But it actually went in the other direction. It reinforced there was there there's I just I have to I have to bring this to your guys attention.
Speaker 1: This is so fucking crazy to me. What is it?
Speaker 4: So it's the lightest of spoiler, not really because like they showcased this scene most a lot of it in the when they were like revealing some shit, like when when Veric confronts Soulas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and essentially.
Speaker 4: The riding suggests that this whole thing could have been avoided if Soulas would have just talk to somebody about his plan. And I was like, wait, wait, wait, hold on pause. I've heard people say that the writing's pretty fucking good, and then like I see this thing that like literally that just spawned because and I and I'm not joking, he just didn't say any think did anybody. He's like, I'm not trying to destroy the world. He's like, you're gonna take down the veil. I had a plan and he's like, now it's your fault that these eleven gods, my enemies escaped. And I'm like so so like you came to the Inquisition when your plan failed, and then this time you're just like no. And I was like it made me. It made me go turn off my computer because I was like, I I can't, how do you justify writing that shitty Derek?
Speaker 1: I can't, Derek, can you please stop? You have no clue, You have no clue how much I was I threatened to kill myself if this game wasn't good. I threatened it on ear I threatened on Twitter we're waiting, I threatened it. I threatened to take my own life the cloud cloud out of the podcast.
Speaker 4: Cloud dude, I feel insane. When I saw that, I was like, I feel like I'm actually insane.
Speaker 1: This can't be real. We're talking about the scene about the going so I'm non buyinary now, and the way we were like we were going over the fact that, like first and foremost, right, yeah, a lot of non binary this exists in ancient cultures. Exact fact that, like the fact that people are going crazy about that is like we don't know history at all. Well those people are, they're just but the culture where people fuck them, yeah, like people, but it is written fucking terricy. That's the point. No, no, no, no, only problem. And you're like, how would you find out the equation unless you ask someone if they are in fact binary, and it they'd be like that I am non binary.
Speaker 3: Dragon age setting. There's it's it's fantastical.
Speaker 1: Especially for Canari too. It makes sense because they're from a different other culture.
Speaker 3: Right, but hold on, like we're existing in the framework of like fantasy. The pretext of fantasy. It doesn't always have to be. But like the idea is that it's kind of ancient. It's like ancient tinged. It's not like computers and like fucking you know sci fi ship running around contemporary technology. It is like olden and when you're looking at like you try to if you want to have a character and convey it as like, okay, it is a non binary character.
Speaker 1: There's so many.
Speaker 3: Avenues throughout history that you can choose to pick from to code that message into the game that make it feel that makes it feel like it's from this kind of setting or era or what have you. There are so many spiritualities in ancient cultures that literally follow the definition of what non binary is without using that very modern term, it's insane. It would be like it would be like somebody in Skyrim talking about their like KD Ratio or something where it's just like.
Speaker 4: It would you would be like they wouldn't say that the fund it's insane, dude. You know, you know writing like the simple rule about writing. It sounds very trivial to say this, but the only rule about writing is believability. Yeah, that's it. That's the only so if it, if it, if it fits in that universe, it's good. And that's the problem with this, and to the point of saying obviously is clearly not about there being a non binary character. It's just like in Dragon AG's Inquisition. A lot of people miss this, including myself, because of how fine the character was. Krim Crim's in the Chargers, Iron Bulls Chargers. Krim is a trans man. You kind of Dragon Yeah, and Dragon's Inquisition, So the third installment twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: There's a but they don't outright say it.
Speaker 4: You suspect it, but not really, and you don't give a shit because Krim's cool. Then you get to know the Chargers because like iron Bull invites you, He's like, come meet my crew, and then she's a little more forthcoming about it, and then he supposed he he's more forthcoming about it.
Speaker 1: And then you can have more caveats.
Speaker 4: You can you can read like a codex, or you can just see the backstory on the Dragon Age wiki or whatever and just showing you his story and it's like it completely fits within that world how he ended up there. It completely makes sense. And he's cool. He's the second in commander of the fucking of this mercenary group. And he's cool as shit, and I forgot because he's so he's written well enough to where you don't think about that shit. Yeah, in the way that I saw another scene again, light spoiler, but you probably, if you're interested in this at all, you must have seen this at this point because those coach were freaks posted it everywhere. But a returning character too little, too late, by the way, Isabella, who should have returned a long time ago. Because Isabella, she was there from some beginning. You meet her, you meet her in that bar, and then fucking the second one. She has a very huge arc, right, because the fucking the aerostok wants to fuck her butt essentially for the baby, right, it's I'm being stupid, No, don't if anyone believe me that that's not what he wanted. He didn't want to fuck her. But long story short, didn't make a return at all, and like many people to make a return, inquisition and now you're gonna I was like, too little, too late. They're not connected to the inquisitor, they're not intected to my hero Farrell Diden I don't care. But yeah, so that scene with her, she accidentally misuses the pronouns, and then she kind of punishes herself by doing these push ups as a reminder to basically what it does is not only was it preachy, it was it was kind of like putting the onus on you to respect the pronouns were It's like, first of all, in a real world world setting, most people who if you're friends with somebody who changes their gender or whatever, you'll respect them. If you don't respect them, you're not their friends, and they don't give a fuck about you in the first place.
Speaker 1: So this weird thing, I was like, who's this four?
Speaker 4: Because if one of my friends changed gender and they're like, could you call me this.
Speaker 1: Or even nickname?
Speaker 4: I have a new nickname now, yeah, even I would be like I would try my best to remember, and if I slip up, I know they wouldn't chastise me because they know I'm putting in the effort.
Speaker 1: So but that's not how that fucking scene's written. Literally, one of my closest friends, why I hang out with all the time that christians us all the time too, is a trance. It's a trans woman, and I make mistakes every now and then about misgendering them, and I've never it's never been anything other than like, oh my mistake, Yeah, because it's harmless. You're not some that's like, oh never.
Speaker 4: And then again, if you were that, they wouldn't be hanging out with you, right, if you were being a cut to them, they would just stop hanging out with them.
Speaker 1: So the problem of that scene, I was like, who's this.
Speaker 3: Four It's written terribly, man, It's it's written like I saw somebody, like we mentioned this before, but like it's it's something some reviewer. I think it was Ralph. I think, uh, skill up. He said it was like everybody's written like hr was in the room, yeah while they're talking.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: And I saw a clip I tweeted it out. I saw there's like a family guy clip of Will Smith rapping. I saw it making the rounds and it is like it is literally like I saw that. I think this is how Dragon Age feels. Like I respect women when I'm on a date. I take them to the park or maybe a museum, not only trying to kiss him when they're ready.
Speaker 1: Like that's how it is.
Speaker 3: That's really like, and everybody tells you, like straight up, like what they're feeling there's no like interpretation involved. It's always like I've been so preoccupied with learning the truth of my ancestors or whatever. It's like, yeah, that's you should have.
Speaker 4: Hey, shut up, shut the fuck up, like you were trying to kill people, right, I was trying to actually overlook, So I did overlook. I was like, okay, this is me personally, since I rarely play as a renegade. I like the options when it's there, so it's like I'm a dick when it calls for it. But I don't normally do full renegade art, so that's not technically how I like to play. Unless as soon as bald as Gay three came out, because the stuff that you can do past anything I've ever played before.
Speaker 1: It is so I had to indulge. There is a good guy, there's a new then there's a demon extremely dark merge. I was like, this is so crazy.
Speaker 4: You've never been able to like a Bane, the beloved character you can just decapitate right like in the beginning of the game.
Speaker 1: Its favorite character, the nicest woman on the arguably like the second favorite character in the game, the first one. It's and I think it's because there's a lot of horny men.
Speaker 4: The uh shadow heeart really yes, absolutely, well think about lear Leara is. If you look at the polls, the R is the most popular.
Speaker 1: She's not the best character, but shadow Heart would. Shadow Heart was the one that I gravitated. I didn't get too deep. I'm smash both of them, but I'm mainly I'm sure there right now. Bro. I met big numbers, Bro, I met Carlac and she was like doing damage to me because she was just around and setting the place on fire or whatever. And I was like, no, you, Paladin, no, this is so inconvenient.
Speaker 4: She was being a complete dumb That's why you can do that whole thing without her. But I'm like, get this out of your bitch with her to get the she gets the sword sea, Yeah, well I did it. I did it with her, but it's just annoying that she's running around sighting shit on fire, making you stupid bitch.
Speaker 1: I want this is all I want. All I want is a big destructive bitch on my side. Woman. But yeah, like I just love well sorry, but yeah, so fantastic. So one of the two, which are one both, she's both, but yeah, the the the actual lack of actually being an a dickhead. It was.
Speaker 4: I didn't really I heard everybody say it, but actually getting to like really see it and see multiple examples of just how soft it was. I was more taken aback than I thought it was gonna because I was like back, you know, I like to be a dick when it calls for it, kind of like in the Mass Effect when they would be the triggered parts where it's like Paragon or Renegade, and there's moments I always chose Renegade because it was just a better choice usually used to be a dick to somebody, like punching the reporter or something, you know, like so shit like that. So it uh, it's man, I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do at this. It's I've never been in a situation like this where I wanted to play something so badly but I know I'm not going to enjoy it, So like, how the fuck do you cope with that?
Speaker 1: I want that game? I want to you.
Speaker 4: Guys had anything like that before, like something like that, Like you're like, man, I still really want to play this because this is like my bread and butter, but I know that it's not built for me. Unfortunately, it's not for me anymore. I don't know for card game video games.
Speaker 1: Okay, card games. Probably one piece of card game. I'd love to play that card because I love one piece. But it's the same time, like I don't I think band is a terrible company. I think one piece of card game is so boring. So I'm like, I'm just not gonna stay away from it. It hurts, so yeah see it. Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, that's that's. That's my quick little update.
Speaker 4: I I did say in my video, I haven't dropped it yet because I haven't had time to edit it, but.
Speaker 1: I will play.
Speaker 4: I guess I should say it here too. I said I will play it if somebody gifts it to me, like because I just want I'm I'm not I'm not fucking buying it Christmas. I know I don't want to buying like something else that I haven't played it. I haven't played a Space Marine two.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that's good. Yeah, so like that.
Speaker 4: There's because I've been working on my backlog, and I said I was only gonna make exceptions for something as big as Dragon Age because I'm gonna stick to But now I'm like, well, I guess I'm gonna go back to Uh, I never finished Doomy Journal, so I'm working on Boye tourntal Nod. Yeah, so that's uh, that's that's where that's where I'm Attournal is hard. That's why I think I may have came back to it because like, well, I I didn't I put it down. I don't I got distracted. I guess yeah, And I was like, now it is pretty fucking tough. And then I don't know what happened the first and I was like, I'm done. Ancient Gods is really difficult, obnoxiously.
Speaker 3: So I've heard it's four people who beat the game, you know what I mean, Like it's one of those like.
Speaker 1: I beat the game and then like I put it down for a while, and then that's like fucking the ELD. Like I was like, oh yeah, just jumping into this is That's why so many assholes were like this is so hard. I'm like, what did you guys?
Speaker 4: Like I said, those guys run around for d S three because like the Ring City DLC compared to the base game is comically hard, because that even the base.
Speaker 1: Game of Dark Souls three is really not easy. It's not parts of that game that are super obnoxious, and it's like, let's just make it harder. And it's like, let's make it.
Speaker 4: Let's make the them so much more aggressive, the bosses are so much harder.
Speaker 1: But like that's just that's what they do, right, aggressive as But yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: And I will say, Man, look, I don't want to discourage people that aren't really huge Dragon Age fans or they don't mind, like say, the total shift fucking have at it, Man, have the fuck at it. I'm it's it's it's already been done. The damage has already been done. The game is what it is. And if you're sitting here being like, oh no, that stuff really bothers me, and you know, I kind of want to play with like a fun magic, e hack and slashy kind of thing, I'm like.
Speaker 3: I hate the build diversity is actually pretty not bad from a perspective, Okay, I mean maybe there's something there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there could be something there. And especially if you don't if you don't have a if you don't have a huge tie to the old games, man, I can't see how you would hate this game. You know what I'm saying, yeah, I think it's gonna sell very well. I think so too.
Speaker 4: I Actually it seems really and and against all of the people that wanted us review bomb, it's not really being review bomb. I think it's sitting at eighty percent on like a eighty percent positive on a steam for example, and the scores are hovering around eighty or eight point. You know, Yeah, it is very disheartening. But it's just the thing where it's like you kind of have to I'm like, well, this, this, this is the same for us, man, It's it's not what we wanted and what we expected. I just dropped it. I saw the trailer for Dragon h too, it's it's it's this this uh, it's this extended destiny trailer. That's what it's called, like extended. When you look at that versus what it turned into, it kind of actually almost made me like emotional where I was like, it's it's night and day, but I was like, how could you properly express how night and day it is?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Getting older is fun because you get to watch things just lose their special news over time.
Speaker 1: It's really it's really and you get to watch it like, oh wow, I still love this as we were Pokemon, looking at Pokemon now and seeing how like just granted it was insane when we were younger, like it wasn't like a pillar of like design, but seeing some Pokemon out of just ice cream cones is like, fuck.
Speaker 3: That was always a problem, to be fair, because they had the magnet and then they have the fun Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had the poke, that one that was sludge. Like I'm not I'm not like, I'm admitting to it. I'm admitting to the fact that it looked stupid. When you get older, you're you lose the that like wonderful glow of vision and you're like, oh shit, this is the wonder I'm admitting in this now to the older ones, I'm like, this is the wonder of it goes away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but even but yeah, I mean I don't know with the tones are gonna shift and things are dude, man, I've had this exact experience already, you know, for years. Yeah, so like I it sucks it.
Speaker 4: How did you feel when how much stuff did you see? Say, for example, Halo four was a big shift for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did you feel? What did you see? Everything?
Speaker 4: Before it dropped or was it you experiencing playing it then you were like, oh, this is this is very different.
Speaker 3: Well, I remember experiencing it, and I remember playing it and being like I remember thinking I liked it because there was no way that I couldn't like it. I remember being like, there's no way, because it wasn't It's not like it's a shit like a shit game. It's very competent, like compared to like a lot of other things. It's not terrible like it's a it's a solid like eighty even with the stuff that I don't like, but the shit that it did to like storytelling and tone. It's so emotional for like no reason, which at the time I thought was like, oh, kind of this is kind of neat, like.
Speaker 1: It's the character. No.
Speaker 3: I remember specifically thinking that, like, oh I cry, I tear it up at the end, so it must have been good.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: And it's like the distance kind of get like and then you you kind of jump into multiplay and you're like, I don't know if I want to play.
Speaker 1: This right now, and you think like that's unusual, and.
Speaker 3: Then you just don't touch it for a long time, and then you realize like, oh, I haven't played through the story a single time.
Speaker 1: After I, which is never true.
Speaker 3: Like usually it's like, oh I beat it, Now I'm gonna go legendary or like you know what I mean, or right now we're gonna co op or something. And I was like, oh, I didn't have to read. I didn't want to do that. Why didn't I want to do that? Even though I thought I liked it. And then I just played it again years later and I was just like, Wow, this is fucked in every possible.
Speaker 1: It's ugly looking.
Speaker 3: It's actually the same experience in some way as the Dragon Age thing, because it's like, why does.
Speaker 1: It look like this? Why did they make this look like this? It's like, why are you doing this to me?
Speaker 4: Very that specifically, Yeah, because I played all those games, I played them all consecutively.
Speaker 1: Because I did, I never played four.
Speaker 4: So when the Master Chief Collection came out and like everything was out and I was like, oh, let me, let's let's play everything back to back because I haven't played I barely played the Originals because I didn't have an Xbox. My brother did yees, and I only Reached was my game that I played multiple times because it was available for my three sixty anyway. Yeah, I just going from fucking reach and like going moving forward, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh, it's really I was like, that's fairly it just I was like, it's not really an adventure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is you know, it's an adventure as an adventure, but it's not an adventure. It's a problem clumsy. I remember enough. That is a problem. I don't remember enough in that game either. I went on to that game because how stupid it was. Remember getting the light weapons. You got a shotgun that shot it like a come neon lights at you, and then it it was okay, it was it's shipped. I didn't like how it worked. But and then like all of the like what makes it really weird. It's like imagine playing D and D and you just meet all the gods. You're like, oh wow, yeah, that's kind of what I mean. I'm in Olympus. It's like as well as a dude, I'm a level two cleric and I'm sitting like what's going on?
Speaker 3: It demystifies the entire universe for no reason, like the whole point of like.
Speaker 1: I had the nerve to make they made the book with all of the Lord, the Ancient Lord right after that, and like this all falls apart because I met a flour Runner and I'm sure Chief could be out of one of them, as Yeah.
Speaker 3: You have like a trilogy of books like detailing the day to day lives of these creatures that you're not even supposed to have a concept of. And you're just like, oh, that's this guy's dad or uncle, and he's like this is his car. It's just like, who the fuck can't like this is and to the point where they realized what they were doing, and then so they had to add they had to so they have the Forerunners, and then the Forerunners have the precursors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the proof of those words mean the same thing. And the fore Runners, by the way, call themselves the.
Speaker 3: Forerunners, which is insane that it's insane.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid because the real love that they're supposed to be humans. The whole time they were supposed to be humans. They were never supposed to be a different species, supposed to be humans from before. That's why Chief can use the stuff, because that means it invalidates Why the fuck can Chief use the stuff if he had to be evolved into something that could use the stuff that all of that. It's it's raping itself. It's the Ora Boro Snake, but it's raping itself. It's coming out of it and it's going up its own mass again, and it's like, what the fuck am I seeing? Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: People did that game past because it's performed well and it's acted well, and that is absolutely true. It's like a step above I think the other games too, because like other games are like a little bit campy on purpose to be fair, but like it's like it's just a lot more serious and people are like, well, I've never seen this out of this.
Speaker 1: And it's like that's cool. But like the novelty, where's off?
Speaker 3: The second you realize that it's just been raped to depth in front of.
Speaker 1: You, it's what is that? It's a fan base and then Halo five is worse.
Speaker 3: So then there's like a so then there's like a snowball of like no, well you know what I mean, it's worse as a result.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. It's so it's a fallout. It's like, oh, this is this is the bomb. This is the fallout. Because the bomb is so catastrophic, people don't understand or how bad it was.
Speaker 4: People were like, oh, it's the fun, that's bad. What the what's the worst thing about Halo five, do you guys?
Speaker 1: Everything about sparn Lock? Yeah, everything about spartan Lock. Really no, no, no, no. The worst thing is that the word the truly worst part is Arburner and Chief after years meeting each other and not having an interaction. They should have had an interaction. They should have raped each other. They should they should have had a put their ship on the ground, and like one of us is getting fed. That's crazy that they the fact that they didn't have the fact that they didn't, I'm so angry just think of it.
Speaker 3: But like, yeah, they didn't have an interact. Every everything about that game is the issue with that game. Isn't even necessarily that it's but it's just like nothing happens, you know what I mean? Nothing nothing happened that drunk fights. I remember I was just talking because we did a consolation about like the releases. I remember being in line were you with us? It was me and Whisk went to the Halo five.
Speaker 1: I was that Destiny with you guys. Oh that's right. Yeah, yeah, So we went to if I've been at really and we were in line.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, man, I'm pretty excited because the beta was the beta was actually really fun, like and I still think that game is fun actually, but like if.
Speaker 1: It was sixty franch for second, that game could be a viable playing game. That game was fifty six. Sorry fov so I've had it had a wife because it was a stunted like seventy it's tight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if that was on PC, it it'd be awesome, but like, but yeah, the I remember being in line at the game stop here, I think even like in fucking Glendale in the Americana, and I remember just being like, yeah, I'm excited. I guess because the beta was really great and it was a real beta too. It was like a beta a year ahead, so like they had it that had time to like really like it wasn't one of those fake betas where it's like two months before you know.
Speaker 1: You're not doing anything, so like it done. I remember being stoked about it and being like, oh, the marketing was really cool. It's like, oh, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Like he's chief is like a trader or something, and there's like you're hunting, like it's gonna be a double sided story.
Speaker 1: That's cool. It's like Haylo two again. This is dope.
Speaker 3: And then I remember some guy unprompted, like I don't even remember like what the interaction was. I was talking to Whisk about it, and he was like, hey, did you see this, and he turns his phone to me. I don't know this person he shows me. He shows me because I guess the game had leaked or something or people have got it early. He shows me that fight scene of Chief in Locke, like drunkenly fighting and like obvious, mocat.
Speaker 1: Have you seen it? No?
Speaker 2: You this?
Speaker 1: So I didn't finish it. I was direct the fight scenes bad.
Speaker 4: That's crazy because there's only a couple of things I remember. I just remember the opening where I'm like, whoa, they're going hard on the paint.
Speaker 1: I wish I could, you know.
Speaker 4: It looked like Titan Fall to me, like the way that they move. I'm like, oh man, I wish I could do more.
Speaker 1: The beginning. Yeah, yeah, at the beginning because fight scene is so it's that's why I'm like, I did finish the game.
Speaker 4: But that was just like I don't know why I didn't finish it. I think other shit just kept coming out.
Speaker 3: As I'm talking. I want you to look this up and watch it. It is it's not that long. It is unbelievable. But the context of this is I am in line waiting for the midnight release of this game, and this guy was.
Speaker 1: I guess he was there too, so he's excited about it. But remember that, remember the second result.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when I told it, I put in master Chief and the second result is versus Lock.
Speaker 1: It is dude, you don't have to have the sound on, but like, oh my god, so bad. He must have showed you this video too. It is nine years old. It is that.
Speaker 3: Literal video probably, but like he turns it, he literally turns to me, he says like, did you see this?
Speaker 1: Because he is.
Speaker 3: You have to keep in mind this is people who are excited about this game, who are in line for the midnight release, who, by the way, have all undoubtedly experienced the launch of the Master Chief collection, which was broken as fuck. Right, so you're already there with like a hint of like, I hope this is you know, I'm I'm excited, but like that was pretty I don't know that was rough. This is two things in a row now before was like, but most people liked it, so I'm like, okay, maybe I'm maybe it's.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was me.
Speaker 3: But then the Chief Collection comes out and it's fucked and it doesn't work. And now we're in line for this and he shows this fight scene to me, presumably because he was watching it and was just so sad that he couldn't suffer.
Speaker 1: A lot had it follows as interact, He say, hands, you said that Misery loves Company.
Speaker 3: Man, it is un fucking believable. It looks like too drunk idiots. It's really bad, just grappling. It's really bad.
Speaker 1: He's watching it right now, Derek. Oh come on dude, Yeah, dude, I'm these guys are spartans, right can you imagine? Imagine that's Krados. That's what cred and Thorn looks like fighting each other. Literally, the literally the Credos Baalder fight with the Mods is more accurate. Oh my god, it's horrible, like and like, look, guys, this is not an over exaggeration. No, it's really bad. Like it's like it's it's like just people, It's just it's people in a bar, it's people in an Irish pub fighting these are killers, these are warriors, these are super wow. I saw that in line at the midnight release, in line to pick this game up. I remember me like, maybe it's the worst one.
Speaker 3: Maybe there's another, like maybe it picks up later, and you know what, I'm excited because, you know what.
Speaker 1: De bait, it was fun. I thought it was just tired. Yeah, maybe like they're already tired.
Speaker 3: It's like early in the game. Maybe it's like their first square off be crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe he probably has Promethean cancer. Dude. Imagine Spartan's moving that slowly, Dude, I couldn't believe it. Likely they move like blurs. That's the thing. I'm supposed to be very fast. There's supposed to be Like seeing this dude telegraphed a fucking hook like that, any regular person, a person that's never trained before could have dodged it. Like that's kind of that's that actually fight better than that. Yeah, I'm not even joking. And that is unbelievable. That's that's act. That's a that's an anomaly. That's that is an anomaly when you have a game that you could beat beat one spart and how many humans, guys, I don't know if if the kid has I know, I know in hand to hand. Yeah, because I know a leak can kill like a building full of people. But that's what I mean, like a leak can kill people. Have just gets lucky. What do the people have you have to they can? They can do enough damage to harm the person they can because like it's it's like you're not gonna be able to hurt them. You can't. It doesn't matter. I like, brakes aren't gonna damage. But they just get tired and die at a certain point. So they have exhaustion, I guess, because I don't think they're gonna lose. They're fighting, and he can they can do a note, they can do an amount of damage that's set. How many of them do you think it would take to kill?
Speaker 4: I get there's a TikToker Jerome. There's there's a TikToker that does stuff like this. I'm gonna see if I can request that. Yeah, yeah, and see like hey just just sims.
Speaker 3: Ask that guy with the action figures who plays with them with the Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you guys are ready. You guys have money. I don't don't money like that. I don't have a hundred normal man action figures. So I mean, I'll just go to Frank and soon just grab a couple, you know, just grab some If we if we did an episode of the podcast, or we put a camera butb and we played the action figures, I know that's what pop off. We'd have to have some ground rules first though. We were like, okay, what can it can't happen. Have you ever played with action figures with other people? Uh? In elementary school? Yeah, maybe a long time, but I hate it because people would just start making up bullshit and I'm like, look, this is already bullshit, right, you gotta have some sort of line. Everything can't be crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People would always move goalposts and ship all the time. WU can't get his arm and by the body ripped off and come back and fight all right.
Speaker 3: It would be like it would be like bam, I got you, and he'd be like, no, you didn't know, you didn't.
Speaker 1: It's like that, literally that for hours.
Speaker 4: We did that with So usually what we would do with the action figures, we would it would represent ourselves. So we'd pick somebody and then we'd get these crazy scenarios and usually we'd be fighting like teachers and ship.
Speaker 1: So like there was you're doing your whole life. They were dude.
Speaker 4: Our teachers because she was a private elementary school, our teachers were monsters. They were they like to I actually was thinking about this actually yesterday of of how, you know, interjecting these returning characters into the Vailguard. The way that it made me feel was the way that, uh, one of my teachers put me on time out because I don't know, I probably did something shitty. And then I was like, all right, I feel like I've been on time out long enough. It was at the end of the day. All we do is like play outside until our parents pick us up. And I was like, I'm like, I've been on timeout for like a long time. Can I like, can I get up? Can I go play with my friends? And she's like nope, I'll let you know. And then my stepsister comes to pick me up and she's like, now you could get be off time out like.
Speaker 1: A fucking cunt, like to a little kid.
Speaker 4: I'm a little kid, and she just pierces my heart where like I just want to play, and then she says, oh, now you're off time out.
Speaker 1: Went off course, I'm going home. Yeah, she might as well.
Speaker 3: She might as well have slashed your femeral artery and drank the blood.
Speaker 1: The thing about that is that like as a kid, which is such an understanding, Like I don't understand wearing children or try to teach children how to behave because the idea if you inform them some kids are shitty.
Speaker 4: You might have been a pretty shitty kid, but you weren't terrible at my moment. No, I wasn't horrible kids. I had a couple of moments where I would just be I think a little bit too. I was too self aware, so I was very snarky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's that's what happened. Because I was too I I utilized it and flashing. I had flashes of like mahia like meanness. I just had. I just had moments. I was observant. So since I was observant, I picked up on ship. So I was like manipulation is how a four year old? You're like a four year old understanding how to lie? Is crazy because like efficiently not lying random like not like I don't know, but you did that, but.
Speaker 3: Like but other kids haven't learned that yet, so you're like overpowered.
Speaker 1: It's like leveling up. It's like leveling up super fucking early, and then you end up in like the fucking yeah ten minutes and then gave me in the level ten area and you're like, yeah, sound and you're overpowered.
Speaker 4: You can do things like manipulate kids into giving them like your lunch in their lunch, and then you know, you say something like that that's like we're gonna trade or something, yeah, or something like that.
Speaker 1: And I convinced it that I was an alien and I was going to destroy the earth. Oh right, exactly that you too old? Didn't he actually didn't. I am positive, But what're you too old for? I think? Wasn't he like special?
Speaker 3: Because no, no, he was like third grade. And I know because like I've found his social media.
Speaker 1: Did you tell him? I remember? No, No, I didn't remember this, you know, yeah, changed my tour lifehol His name was Derek also oh no, oh no it was it was the white name. It was the White Way, yeah, yeah, na d r K d e r K yeah, yeah, but I remember I remember him.
Speaker 3: I saw him like, oh no, this is a normal dude. But he was just like gullible. And yeah, there's a few of him.
Speaker 4: There's direct and there's dere Rick, and then there's that fucking guy from some forty one where I forget it's like a.
Speaker 1: Y in it and like it's something. There's like a y and a que and like a fucking degrees symbol and a fucking leaf with syrup on it. And I was like, I was like, you got k ees are crazy crazy, that's so insane because you're not even gonna eat the leaf. This is a waste of everything there that's you catch a bear or some ship for the leaf the symbol of Canada. Oh my god. Yeah, Oh good news. So I changed the name of the of the last episode from BioWare's Cook to Dragon. He just cooked.
Speaker 4: Why I don't want to be a complete asshole, because the leader, the director of the Next Mass Effect, said, Hey, this ship's gonna be for photorealistic and the tones are going to remain the same. Don't worry people, like we're taking good care of this game. Like he somebody said something about Pixar and he responded to it and he's like, I don't agree with you that they look like Pixar characters in this and I'm like, well, semantical, like you know what he means?
Speaker 1: You know it looks that's what I mean semantics. So but he's saying, so I'm looking even though I still don't have hope. I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions.
Speaker 4: I don't have hope necessarily at all, but I will keep an open mind that will be the final product for me. Like say, if that's dog shit, then I'm like, oh, I don't care about by Way games anywhere.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I probably I probably wouldn't care about Halo at all if Halo Infinite wasn't pretty solid, you know, like because at this point it's just like what, like, okay four was this major strike for me, but that was like subjective because there's a lot of people who love it, and I'm just like, all right, I guess gotcha. I think it's pretty objective, but like whatever, Like.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things as you being an actual like a diehard Halo fan like you. It's it's how we're experiencing dragon Age right now. It's in the same way if you are.
Speaker 3: Talking, except it would be like in dragon Age if they like if suddenly.
Speaker 1: Someone had a rifle all of there.
Speaker 3: Like imagine because like throughout the entire trilogy, they're like humans are flig us. Like that's like kind of set up really distinctly. In the beginning, he's like the robot grows up to Master Geeve, it's like, why would you hesitate to do what you've already done, implying that he thinks they're the same because he's fucking old, and he's like, oh, this is the same type of person.
Speaker 1: And in the second one it's it's hinted, and and then at the end he literally says to actually, if you are for Runner at the end, and then and four it's just like yeah, and then and then in four it's like, actually there were different people, and it's like they were these weird they were Look, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: That's the basis of the literally, the theming of the entire universe is built on this, and now it's not real Ryan Johnson, right there, man, it is. It is, except they didn't think they were subverting expectations.
Speaker 1: They just, for some reason did they forget I don't understand. That's what it feels like. It feels like you just didn't play these I guess, and just were like, who are the fore Runners? We never went into.
Speaker 4: That that is actually, I'm gonna be real, that's what. That's actually what the Vail Guard feels like. It feels like these people studied the old games, but they didn't actually play them right. They were just like, oh, they took some notes and like, okay, I got a feel for dark fantasy, Dragon age adjacent. Yeah, it's it's it's it's so fucking bizarre. But again, like you said, selling well is all all of that matters at the end of the day, and that's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do. I'm not gonna bitch all day. I'm just gonna be like everything this franchise. I know that balders Gate four is dog Ship watch it be Dogs. I think I think I'll actually I heard yourself. I might.
Speaker 4: I might do something drastic because that's like, dude, because.
Speaker 1: I actually one reason why I don't Why have that definitely one of your favorite video games of all time? So I think it has to be because here's the here's the problem. Here's the problem that I'm having constantly by backloging my games. You want to go back to.
Speaker 4: All I wanted to do is play Baller's Gate I just keep wanting to go back. And then now that this game came out, I was like, I was like, like I was gonna install it.
Speaker 1: I was like, dods, I can't. I had like, I'm gonna stick to my guns. How many hours? How many hours are you having Baaltis Gate three? I probably have.
Speaker 4: I easily have at least I don't have as much as that, but I definitely have OVERSA played.
Speaker 1: I played the what you I played? Oh, yeah, you've been playing a lot more. I played like the fucking Alpha. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, early I have I still have over unhealthy, unhealthy amount because like, because it came out last year and then within that span of months, I was just doing nothing but playing it. It's so uh But I've taken a long break and I said that I'll play it again when that fucking Past seven came out, but I still haven't played it.
Speaker 1: Pat Simons, insane, dude. I just the ship I've been able to do with it. I know, I love twelve In the beginning of the game, whooping, the fun of everybody with everyone following. At the beginning of the game, everyone's with me, So it's like nine of us walking through oh you have everything. Fucking every combat interaction is horrible for everyone naked. Uh no, but everybody has all the girls have big ass fucking titties. Okay, fat titties I have. I have shadow Heart and in Tifa's costume with giant titties. I approve. I approve I'm a deviate, like a means of ship. I just couldn't. I feel like I would just look that up, you know what I mean, Like, if I want to say it, I feel like it's just so much to hobody of it is funny. That's why it's like the just the position of like, what are you doing here? And it's just like he's giant giant. I love her voice. She's voice.
Speaker 4: I follow a couple I actually started following some of the voice actors. Follow everyone but Will, but Will, Yeah, I don't care about that nigga.
Speaker 1: I killed himmediately. I like Will's character a lot because once but it's really cool was black, right, Yeah, he's really good. As soon as getting act three Act three, Will is awesome. Actually, he's one of the better characters in Act three, But before that he's kind of like, I'm just I'm just trying to the roight thing okay with him. I was okay with him until my act one was his Act three. He left pretty quick.
Speaker 4: He was I was okay with him until he tried to you try to fund me, and then I had to put him down.
Speaker 1: That's great. That the fact that you but you got so fucking worked up, you got so upset that you killed him. That is that was another saved state. Just to be fair, that was that you two save states, my my, my actual save state. I didn't kill him.
Speaker 4: I rejected him, and I thought it was funny because he was all sad he was. I say, I I I saved and then loaded a previous saved just before and then killed.
Speaker 1: So he didn't so in your world that he doesn't even know what he did. He didn't even flirt with you yet. He just was gay, and you got you're gonna be gay. You're gonna be GAYNA be good. I gotta I got a cold herd bore.
Speaker 4: That's what did the garrison when whenever I was like, oh no, he's gonna get with tally as I had to take care of the problem.
Speaker 1: It's funny because you like kind of dis regard him. He's over by the beach during the give like the whole festival thing, everybody's hanging out the te flings and he's by the beach sad and I'm like, yo, coming out, man, and he's like, but I'm without love, and I was like, yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna fuck lies out today. But like we're still cool, right, dude. And I think that's why I did it too. Every character in Balder's Gate three is fucking omnisexual, damn near.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's playing for the most part other than like, uh the who's.
Speaker 1: The Oh my god, it's been a long time. Everybody fucks anyone, I think, except for the you can't fuck that one chick that you free? What's your name? Did you hear? Uh no, not you? Here is the old Lady. Oh you can't fuck the old lady. But that fun Isabelle or the Night Song, the Night Song, thank You, the Night Song I wish. I was pissed off, was like, Liz, I want to have a three way with these It's so crazy. We look like we're broadcasting from fucking aperture science insane.
Speaker 4: I love, I love, I love how like say coloring this episode is pointless.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, there's no point. Don't work yourself that, don't do that.
Speaker 4: It's just like, oh I found a good Oh this looks good, and then the next scene is like it's started throwing off.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting. Whatever the uh yeah, no bother.
Speaker 3: I have the I haven't installed on my laptop, and I have like the the Train or like some mod installed on it to make like combat a breeze.
Speaker 4: There's already built that dude, cheating with the combat is so fucking fun.
Speaker 3: I want to well the thing for me, It's like I don't know, like I want to still. I feel like the mods are like all or nothing for the for the combat though, like it's kind of like either the instant win or like very much. Like what I want is like I want to still be able to fail dice rolls. I just don't want to like fucking get marked, you know what I mean? That's what I want. Like I don't need like a D twenty every single time. I just want to not. I don't know if it's something I don't know. I want to feel like that I'm still playing the game. I want to be able to fail stuff.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to be like Okay, I failed now, like fucking oh, everybody's dead, and it's like, come on, don't play, don't play on, don't just plan easy difficulty. Mmm, but it's the difficulty. I don't know if custom there's custom will No, we can customize out the game. Yeah, there's the customers. Yeah, maybe difficulties. That's one thing I'll always say. Dragon Age is actually good about that. They did that in uh Inquisition, they did that pretty. I thought that was really cool, and yeah, maybe I'll do that. Yeah. So because I like that world and I think that game, I like that characters, I just like, yeah, I just couldn't think some of the moments in com because I think the combat told the story as well. In that game. It's one of those games where like everything found us back in the storytelling, like the combat, like fighting fighting Rafael was a moment that's like insane fighting call. And I guess I just don't feel like I'm what's his name, fucking j Jonah Jamison. Oh yeah, okay, I made that. I forgot I made that nigga kill himself. That is he actually in the game is yeah, it is his face, right.
Speaker 4: But you know what I mean, it's I was gonna say rolling it's hard to call like trans because she's just muscular.
Speaker 1: Who is this? Uh do I gotta get into it? Fuck that bitch, dude, all right, fuck that bitch for real. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm getting sad thinking about all the games that should be better than they are.
Speaker 1: So let's move yes, move on. This is the thing we always have, the games. This, This is the thing that a lot of people do to understand, and you got to be able to understand. It's the games that we have that we love are still there. They are like I do think people are a little bit weird about that, where it's just like, oh, well, now it ruins the other games, Like I don't I don't know that way if anything used to build that way until I took a step back and was like, oh, this thing I love never disappeared.
Speaker 3: I actually just feel the opposite where I feel like, oh, it actually like makes it like way better because it's just like, oh, this is like really difficult to capture actually, and the fact that it exists at all is lucky.
Speaker 1: So like the fact that they made it as well, dude, you used to.
Speaker 4: I watched Maddie's Uh he was talking about Dragon Ageorgians.
Speaker 1: And he talks about that game like he like he's in love with you. Yeah, Like it's like such a honest like I was upset.
Speaker 4: That was great, dude to fucking short, because I wanted I wanted to hear him just gock the fuck out of it more so I was just like damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically I was.
Speaker 4: I thought it was gonna be like throating the actual cases shit too, but like I was like, damn, it's another thing. It made me want to reinstall it because if you play Origins again, if you play Origins with all like six of that games, the LSS, you're a fucking lunatic.
Speaker 1: I have it on my Steam deck and I literally have to not open it because I will play all of it. Huh did you like is it on Steam? Is on Steam? Naturally? Yeah, it's that's one of the I mean, well you got to open up the A launcher. No, you can just by it. I it's like thirty dollars. I sorry for everything. Maybe if that is true, then you wait, you might be right. Actually I haven't think checking old games that he Actually I didn't.
Speaker 3: I did miss out on Dragon Age, so like, and I have been curious about it.
Speaker 1: It is the story, is it.
Speaker 4: Dude, it's it's you can't even massive, right, huh.
Speaker 1: It's more koty than mass efect right is it is? Literally? I didn't, dude.
Speaker 4: The story is like the like because there's like four there's like, you know, you have your acts and there's like four main sections. There's four main things you have to do, and they're so wonderfully fleshed out, like just going to the fucking Elvin fours are going to go back to fucking with the dwarves, Yeah, and like that there is in every area that you have to make are so it's so fucking engaging, man.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the game, the final choices you have to make for you gotta kid. Yeah. The music crazy, yeah, Matt, Maddy loves that ship. The music is so good to it is. There's a reason why it's be good even since the Inquisition was good. Actually, yeah, it's there's a reason why it became the Defecto RPG. There's a reason why it has that. Like, there's reason why it has that. Like when you think of Western RPGs, that's the first thing that comes up. What do you think when I think of Western r Yeah, yeah, what do you think? I mean you may say Fallout, I think this stuff. I think Morowin and Skyrim. They are different kinds of games. I know what you mean. You are right, I can do those more of a I guess closer like a CRPG, because that's what it's kind of there there, CRP kind of they're not the Inquisition I mean Origins, Yeah, Origins a closer to a c RPG. They are. There's a reason why they have such like like before before Larryan came out and was like, oh, we're gonna embody what these games were. They were the stable for those Oh like this game is good to drow dragon age. Yeah. Oh yeah, well that's that's kind of the takeaway was that mess effect? They are the they have the gridlock on fantasy and sci fi RPGs for a long time. Yeah, that's a that's a that's a problem. That is a problem.
Speaker 4: That it's a problem, but it's also like it's doable because Larryan fucking did it.
Speaker 1: But they did it.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, It's like, okay, is anything going to measure up to Origins? And I'm like, I think a lot of people would actually argue that balls G three is better than origins.
Speaker 1: I think it's the but it wouldn't be. It's like, it's like the the gun. Gun is a great weapon, right, but like the bow and arrows. The reason why the gun is because it's a preface, you know, like it steps up to be Yeah, yeah, that's good. You should pay it. I think should play you. I think there are characters in that game you would fall in love with immediately. Probably I just did not get it's.
Speaker 4: Dude, you're dude that your dog, Like I can't I can't properly stress how much I miss having the dog companion.
Speaker 1: He was such a good tank man. And uh and and they I don't know yet to it. They never returned to it in the series. And then the companionship in the Vailguard is fucking you can't even They're just they're active.
Speaker 4: They're active. They're active skills. Now that's what companions are active skills. So you can't switch them, you can't control them. They can't apparently, they can't die, they can be hurt. They don't agro very well, unless you have a fucking warrior that does an actual type of agro effect. To take the heat off of you. They're they're basically after skills, So and take and check this out.
Speaker 1: If you use one skill, all of their skills go on cool down. That's crazy, yeah, and that's not even mass effect. Was like, you can use everyone's cool downs as they come along as this one. So if you someone's.
Speaker 4: Cool down, everyone's active skills on because they're just basically your companions are your own active skills essentially, that's the way they behave. And I'm like, okay, wait, so I can't strategize and switch between my characters like before or say sometimes even like Inquisition, that map was so fucking big and retarded that making sure you always had a warrior with you was crucial to traveling faster because of its dash move, so you always wanted to switch to the warrior. Say you bring a Cassandra with you if you're not a warrior yourself, so you would switch to Cassandra, and then you would be able to essentially travel so much faster, especially if you have no true fast travel while you're traversing right while you're treading, trekking.
Speaker 1: And things like that matter.
Speaker 4: It's even matter like that in Balder's Gate, where hey, I want to bring a faster character with me so I can traverse faster, or.
Speaker 1: You bring a character that has like good perception so you can find the ture traps or something, Yes, someone that can disarm, right, those things, those things too. Of course, that's that's why. Of course, that's how you let the mechanics of the game in for your story. That is how you build a RPG. Yeah, I'm so it's weird that they I am so simplified, all so heartbroken by that, because that is what was a part of the game. You would bring a Jedi with you in coltur because they had four speed, so you can move faster, right, that was part of that is how that's why you bring a range with you. The Ranger can move through swamps easier. Indeed, so that's why, like the Ranger may be a little lacking in this apartment, but they're good for moving through this, right. Yeah, when you're go gonna go fight on dead, you bring up palad in our client because that's what they right, So this is why this is how you do So I just want to ask you one question. We got to move on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can talk about this literally for course, of course, we could we're gonna get the questions right, but like, I just want to ask you one question.
Speaker 1: How the fuck? How how do you what the people that claim.
Speaker 4: To love Dragon Age and and and everything you know about it? How how do you think I'm trying to understand how they're telling me the combat is like really good, Like I'm trying to understand, like the things that we've pointed out are missing and they were crucial to the combats and the prior in prior the games. How are they enjoying the combat?
Speaker 1: And you're like, I'm trying to can you can you give me an explanation? Like this where you're playing this is this is an action This is not like the other ones. First and foremost, Yeah, even even uh Aquisition was more action packed than the other ones. To combat. This is that kind of game where you are playing action game. That's what it is. It's like because like Culture to to freaking Mass Effect, even you know, Could Tour is a a literal CRPG, and it's most like insane form right like you click, you interact, you're kind of a way from and drag and you're fine with that cause.
Speaker 4: It's insa in your opinion, Like, how do you think they can do that. How do you think they can enjoy this when they say that they do? Do you think because I get look, I want to be a chereful as possible, but this guy kind of where I'm getting at. Were they were they fucking lying about liking the combat before? Were they lying about like do they like this streamlined action adventury thing better?
Speaker 1: Actually they didn't like people. I think most people like that more some people's intention, you know, some people do some people you think some people just to like not get ship.
Speaker 4: They just kind of lie like in a way that they're like, you know, I didn't love But then they would just say, oh man, yeah, the combat's great, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and they're just kind of like, you know, you know what I'm saying. I'm just trying to. I'm just trying to some people can just like like for me, I can't play I can't play regular RPGs anymore, really, like the ones like Persona and stuff like that, that term based what do you mean? They get boring to me? Now? And especially once where you don't and there's not a like involved that you move around, you mean, like dynamic, and but once you just like click attack, I see the fan like that's understand because Chris made a comment years ago that fucking made me upset and I started thinking about it, that's pretty much a DVD menu wait, and that bothered the funk out of me because I was like I was playing for so he came with him and was like, oh, you went to do that fucking DVD. Was like, that's not fucking true, and I called him every start of thinking about what about.
Speaker 4: What about the the you can always talggle on to where Uh, well, I guess it's like a fasts just like it just sped up because you just you need to like get on thing on your toes because they they you know, there's like a certain amount of time before they would attack if you take too long.
Speaker 3: Time is is is a great healer for that stuff like like and that's any RPG that's turn based that I like is usually like has like some active time element. It's like see if Stars has had that Child of Light had that anything that has like a real time element. Otherwise it's just like it does feel like to me, like I'm just if like playing the original Final Fantasy.
Speaker 1: Seven, it felt like playing a DVD menu.
Speaker 3: It really felt like because it's just like like I feel like you could make that game on a DVD.
Speaker 1: But don't they have the active thing? You can talk on the remake does it the original? But the problem is that I don't remember. It's not straight, it's not very strict, but it is there. Like twenty hours, Oh you're back. That ship bothered me so bad because I was playing a game. You told me that. I was like, that's so funny. I was being like intentionally like reductive and I looked at it and I was like, you're right, change press play because skip and I was like, it is, well, well, it literally is like sometimes to be where it's just like, okay, you when you click, when you click attack, it brings you into like the episodes of Attack and it's like, okay, this episode is like sword Slash and then you click and then it plays the the m o V of a sword slash and I just like I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I can't unsee that for a lot of the active time thing does help. That's like that is like a.
Speaker 4: Is such a turn base respect it's like a turn based RPG, like the way that they set it up, but it's just it's so weird. It looks very weird on a console. That's when most people played it. Yeah, but like it's supposed to be like click, you know, like that's.
Speaker 1: The whole thing.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to scroll and click. And that's why I think it seems so much more like a menu on a console.
Speaker 1: Specific problem. That seems really funny because he said that, I'm like, I do exactly what you mean. But it's reductive. It's fun. It would be like saying like, oh uh, every shooter is just like, oh, I guess you just click the heads. I guess just like, yes, click the heads. Yeah, I mean, ultimately, yeah, that is kind of what it is. But yeah, there is so disrespectful to somebody that's enjoying a game.
Speaker 4: It shouldn't if you really like it, though, it shouldn't take it away because like to me, it's like chess. That's why I fucking to me is I I like to have the time to think on it because and having a restricted amount of time is okay for me because I know in certain chess things they have whatever that shit is.
Speaker 1: But I really like playing the old I mean, we're gay now, damn it. But yeah, so I did recoil it. Happens.
Speaker 4: Whatever, let's go, let's go, let's let's hit the questions because we're we're kinda we should now we will.
Speaker 1: We will ramble about this particular thing for like five hours and then be bitch black outside. I'll be like, dude, it is heartbreaking, but it is. It is hard. It is heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: It is when things like that happen, when you're like, this game is built with with all these things in mind, and then it comes a long later where by all accounts, it should be a lot better because technology is better.
Speaker 1: You could do so much more. Things should look better, there's more chacter and then and then yeah, and then you you know, you get a Halo game and it's just you're in the woods the whole time. And then you're like it's pretty dark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like I like it, but like you are just in the woods the whole time, Like there's no like swamp, there's no tundra, there's no fucking desert, there's no nothing. It's just the fucking wood the entire time.
Speaker 1: And you're like, Okay, now they gave that to us in the previous games. You know you got you got more than that on the original Xbox. It had like twenty megabytes of RAM or some ship like something. It's weird. Let's just hope that this game sounds well. They make another one and they do a very good job.
Speaker 3: I think it will sell well. Like there's games that are terrible, like Suicide Squad.
Speaker 4: So well you said that, like when you said the number, it might, I might. I twitched a little bit because I was like, oh, what shouldn't have happened?
Speaker 1: I know, like Suicide Squad. So I got them, got them nights sold a lot.
Speaker 4: That surprises me because it went on sales so fast. I guess that's why I sold well. Yeah, because I mean I think I bought I have it.
Speaker 1: I have yet to play it. You see, you bought it. I bought it when it was five dollars. You still bought it. But you see like that, but that was part of the sale there. I don't agree. You might have been a person that hipped it over. I like, no, would make seven more dollars, man, we'll do it. You know, it's insane.
Speaker 3: What's insane about that, though, is that, like those things sold well, and then Concord sold no exaggeration, twenty five thousand to thirty thousand copies, but that one like.
Speaker 4: No one knew about it though really you are in the gaming industry specifically, that is your job, and you were like, fuck's this?
Speaker 1: I was like, what you about? They?
Speaker 4: Uh there, I don't know. Maybe I'm talking about let's been talking to somebody. I was talking to somebody that was just like when you were asking me about everybody. We were talking about it when you were over, and it was like, this game looks like fucking this game looks like. This game looks like if you got a person that was vilently autistic to draw Star Wars characters, I get it looks like Chris Chan Star Wars. I'm so mad about the.
Speaker 1: Chris Chan. Star Wars would be fire. It would be it would be see because I don't really care about Sonic. If if Christian started making Star Wars comics, I'd actually be I'd be so stoked. I mean I'd be so stoked if we let him do what he does and then we took it and like actually like three D animated it. It might be some gays. I have the high ground because I think Sonic, because I think the idea of Sonic too. If Sonic was animated would be like, oh, that looks like something that could have happened in Sonic. If Super Sonic.
Speaker 3: And Pikatch you never existed and Sona Cheu did exist, you could look at it and be like that could be something. Yes, I'd be something, you know, like that there's a market for this.
Speaker 4: Maybe is just Sonic with the with the with the electromagnetic buff on and someone pissed.
Speaker 1: Someone.
Speaker 3: I like the literal eight year old concept of being pissed on, where you pissed on somebody and they literally l like that is such.
Speaker 1: A fun there's in your mind, in your mind, I don't care. Oh you and snow would turned a human being yellow because people is snow. Yeah, all right, let's move on.
Speaker 3: Let's get you some questions. You're can write your questions over a Patreon our concest A snark tank.
Speaker 1: We have November thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have seventy seven. You're lying, yeah, from when I started too, so like it's probably more than that. Probably our question they get they get really out of boggle that ship.
Speaker 1: Right before I came here.
Speaker 4: You always say like, oh, we got to get the question because we have like three hundred plus.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, So it's just if people understand, we would love to read your question. But there's hundreds of them, so just if anyone want to make them good, making good crafty ones that'll make us think for sure, I'll say something to the top. We'll get you.
Speaker 3: And I do have a bias towards names that I've never seen before because I try to.
Speaker 1: Get so I try to get people. Make another account, and it's summing, yeah, make another account. Also donate money through that account that change your name. But what you said, I was like, what's that gime of the black guy? Who was like, yeah, yeah, that guy dude, that that video.
Speaker 3: I've been looking for that video, not that not of that video, but like the guy who's sweating in that in his friend's apartment because there's no a He.
Speaker 1: Hits it, but he's like, what time is it? There's an instagram like madd He brought it up on today's episode and I was like, I can't believe you've seen that video. Is so fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: It's a guy like literally drenched in sweat, and I think the concept is like some guys waking him up. He's like, oh man, how you do It's like, oh, yeah, sorry, man, RAC's busted. He's like, oh, no way, you got no icy. He goes like, yeah, no, I could tell. I could tell. What do you guys got to fix it? It's like we won't do it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, okay, man, he's just wet. But he's so wet, and it's like it is one of the funniest that was me in my old apartment, in my apartment before the last one, where I was just Joe. Did you ever come to the apartment. I never don't think so. I don't think you were in town a few times. We never came to that apart that was next to the liquor store that made sandwiches, right, mom ass sandwiches.
Speaker 3: Though they were bad, they were swiches. I had one sandwich there that it was not bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love I still I love making my food to the list.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I once had a liquor store fried chicken, I regretted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a boat. It was like a corner store. But it was a lot of liquor there as well. Yeah, like it was like eighty five percent liquor than other percent store other percent percent.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get into the man of action here who wrote in on patreon dot com like you can at patreont com slash the snark tank. He says, Hey, queers, this is I guess just for me, but it reminded me of something that I forgot about. Not really a question, but I wanted to remind Chris that he was on Dan Bowle's one hundred person Fortnite Rat Battle track with other prestigious musicians such as taz Un Day Boy in a Band and Boogie two ninety eight.
Speaker 1: That's true. What the hell that is true? What is this thing? I don't know?
Speaker 3: Dan Bull asked me like he had like one hundred person fucking stupid battle royale thing, because that's what Dan Bull does.
Speaker 1: And he's like, you want to do a verse on it?
Speaker 3: It's like, well, like not a verse, like a line or something like, yeah, fucking went.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I remember you practicing. That sounds dumb. This is insane. Yeah, it sounds dumb. I like to do it. I forgot about that entirely. It's so funny that you bring that.
Speaker 3: It's so funny that you would even know what that is, considering like, I'm not like you listen, Man of Action.
Speaker 1: You would have to watch that video for a while to know that I'm in it. I'm pretty deep into it, which was a while ago.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's necessarily accurate. It's Dan Bull one hundred person Battle Royal rap.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck it is.
Speaker 3: I don't remember where I was though I see it, but I was deep into it, so like, oh, okay, you had to you had to look. I don't remember though, exactly what's in it.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of people. It was pretty much everybody. Actually, I remember because I followed somebody who hated me, and I thought that was hilarious or something like that.
Speaker 3: It was like maybe like one or two lines away from somebody who could not stand me, so like they that they must have seen me and understood that. Damn, I collaborated with this fucking guys like to drink.
Speaker 1: My name is Chris, and I'm fucking gay. I want to get a piano man. You should get a piano Manian. You should be a piano man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get an earring on your right side.
Speaker 1: No I shouldn't. Yeah. Oh, by the way, I found the game. Remember that do you remember that thing that I was talking about what was it on the show that I was talking about this where the guy the guy who does parodies that like I hate yeah that, Like I can't because the concepts I don't remember. I was on the shore. It popped up on my feet and I have it. I can show you. I don't want to. I don't want to flame this dude. Yeah, So I'm not going to bring it up on the show. No, I'll show it you guys after I fucking oh man, the one that popped up for me. I couldn't believe it. Are they not even that terrible? They're just like not good. I don't know how to just you'll understand when I show it to you, because it's just the concepts are stretched and the.
Speaker 3: Way it's done. The jar uses for his Mary Jane Figure wrote in yeah, I would have a black Cat. I think I had a black Cat figure or something, and then I lost it because I think my mom took it from me.
Speaker 4: She took it because it was colding and frosty, and she was like, this is crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Would holding it she got and stuff?
Speaker 3: Yea, when did Chris find resin crazy?
Speaker 1: There's cake in your dad's he's not saying a word. He's just throw away. I don't think.
Speaker 6: I I mean, I don't think when I had to be fair, when I had that actually, figure I don't know if I don't, I don't think I could, you know what I mean, Like it was pretty fucking small, Like I don't think.
Speaker 3: I think I just liked it because I was just like I like to looking at it.
Speaker 1: Tweezers, that's insane.
Speaker 3: The darkness us first married Jane figure out and he says, hey, light mode, dark Mode and even dark Moade. Question for Chris, what are your thoughts on the announcement that PlayStation Spider Man two is not getting any DLC or updates moving forward? I mean, this is I don't care. Like I I didn't like the first Spider Man DLC, which was just like.
Speaker 1: Of the game. Yeah, it was just the lame. It was just boring. You think about you met black Cat and you found out Tombstone was a gay terrorist.
Speaker 3: They need Tombstone like a giant like robot or something. It was like they made him a mat I'm not even joking.
Speaker 1: Wait, like the way that they did no, not Tombstone, Hammerhead, Hammerhead. There you go. Oh, I remember that. I do remember that, Okay, I know That's why I was even more tombstone is a normal like what if it just made up an actual tombstone. He's literally just a tombstone on wheelings and hammer had a hammerhead has fucking the detect that they had. It's so la was his head at least big. I don't really remember it was miss Yeah it was, but I don't know it.
Speaker 3: The thing about Spider Man ps force cically is that it's like perfectly paced. It like it exists as a story exactly as long as it needs to. It does not overstate. It's welcome. I remember finishing it and being like that was satisfying, and so to extend it, and by the way, it's a really good finale. It's a good ending also, and so to then be like, hey, come back to this thing that's over now we have some story stuff that we made in.
Speaker 1: Like a couple of weeks. It's like, this feels budget compared to like what I just it would be. It would it would be it would be like if.
Speaker 3: It would be like if the last Star Wars movie, not like the of the originals, Like, so like what is that one turn of the Jedi, Revenge of the Jedi, I think what's called the Revenge of the Jedi initially, but like, so that movie comes out right, and then the movie ends normally, but there's still an hour left, and then the hour is the Christmas Special.
Speaker 1: Where you're just like, why hate the people hate that ship? I think it's like, fine, you are crazy to watch it. Didn't watch it, but I hear the reason why the Veil guard is doing so well. Do you ever say that to me? To watch your MoU You're fucking Veil Guardian right now? That's actually so much worse to like, like, I'm sure somebody don't like it. I'm sure some people little And I was like, all right, this is weird. I don't want to talk to see these wookies do anything. Really, So it was bad, but it wasn't like I was like, I didn't hate it.
Speaker 3: Imagine if the Mary Laurean had an episode like that, would you feel the same way. That's the context that they were coming up on. They didn't have a lot. They had the three movies and that was fucking it. And now all of a sudden, oh, new fucking new Star.
Speaker 1: Wars and it's the Christmas Special. You would be you would be furious. I don't know it. I don't think so. I think it was I think it was straight kill someone killed. That was after Mark had his face grinded off by a fucking roller coaster or something too right, like, what happened to him? Did that happen? You got hurt? I get hurt. I thought he got hit by a roller coaster. Oh that's that hurt that he starts. If I got hit in the face of the roller coaster, I too would laugh like I was insane. I guess that you would be all you can do because you would be insane. What do you mean he got hit and became liberal? He became a leftist immediately. That's why he became a left That would happened. I can't I can't allow Biggert and yeah that's great, but yeah, no, I don't know. I I don't want more. Spider Man two DLC. Spider Man two was fine. It was pretty good. I think I think the part they should have pretty good are pretty good. I think they should have put wookies in Tusking raiders in the DC. The wait, the sounds I used to be able to make them when I was younger, is my grandma told me not to I didn't church once you think you were, don't do that again. I was like, okay, I didn't church. Was They're like they sound funny, father Lord.
Speaker 3: That is one of the most insane things I've ever heard. Say you impersonated a Tusken raider in in church.
Speaker 1: She was she heard that ship. She looked at me with like bewilderment. She was like, that'd be like, uh, that's fun. I'm thinking about it. I'm thinking about it now, but like it's it would it would get my dad canceled technically, but like I remember, we would he would be he would try to embarrass us in person, like whenever we would like be out sometimes and so he would like pretend to be like retarded, pretend to be retarded like while like with me at like a Walmart or whatever, just to funk with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just like I'm just remembering this. That is a fantastic bit because think about the like wait the dad. Yeah. Yeah, and it made a completely on the level sun. Yeah, that's awesome. It's like Forrest Gump. My grandma can't do that because she's too like I'll put together person. She's too, but she could not out like you would really dedicate himself to it like the mad TV and his mom. Yeah, go inside, mane, I'm good time. It's all drooling and ship. I don't make a scene. I'm like, you want me to make a scene, I'll pull my pants down and scream like a disailed person. Right now, dude, I remember being I will. I will go further than anyone else. Always in public. You know what's the worst. I don't care. What is the worst public experience in public that you ever had? In public? Yeah, I don't know. Not in public necessary, but like in a public place.
Speaker 3: Working Okay, I remember working at Sears and walking into the bathroom and seeing a literal like it must have been this kid must have been.
Speaker 1: Like seven or like six shiitting on the floor.
Speaker 4: Let's go like wait okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, Oh man, you almost turned into a wader.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: That would have been sick to You're just dressed because they're kind of I mean, they got some they got some drip. No, I didn't look yeah, just like that. The teeth, well that's I mean, that's weird like that.
Speaker 1: Why why would you dress up as Halloween's over.
Speaker 4: I'm not even I'm not talking about Halloween a just in general, Yeah, feels Halloween.
Speaker 1: I'd be like boring, Okay, you're dressed up. That's weird. Dress up on fucking Christmas, and then went on to scare the funk out of children. I want you to, like like one day to show up to the podcast and you're, yeah, you gotta stop. That would that's the kind of thing that would like scare a dog like a dog would a dog would bark it you ever chase a dog around? Like give up? Yeah? Have you ever chased have you ever chased a dog? Like Halloweenly? I definitely would trap my friends like.
Speaker 4: Like like like you're a fucking yeah, Halloweenly, that's I didn't know that was whatever?
Speaker 1: Ever that's Halloween. Halloween would be adjetive though, yeah, no, would be an adverb I said, yeah, right right, incredible incredibles and adjective yeah you know you're right, yeah, exactly Halloween Halloween and describes it like what is that? That's Halloween? But describe I feel like if I just if I if I said, have you ever chased someone? Halloweenly? I think I feel like people would understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: First they would kind of and then they're like, I think I know what he means, like in a spooky way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a lumbering kind of like way. They freaked the fun out wait till my dog would go to bed, and then I would play like a foghorn sounds and wake it up, and then like like we get up over and over. I wake myself up too, but we both crazy together. There really is.
Speaker 3: There really is something funnier than a dog waking up in fear, like like when it like when it freaks the fight and it starts running but it hasn't moved yet.
Speaker 1: We do run. That's just funny. Yeah, it's really funny, but it's also sad. I've done that to my dog before. We're like, we're not supposed to do it too. It was a thunderstorm, right, and then thunderstruck pretty close to where my house was, or the boom was. I thought it doesn't strike, yeah yeah, all right, yeah, yeah, yeah, get ahead, But it happened, and my dog freaked out in the bed with me and started running on me pretty much, and I was like, stop, stop, you're scratching me. A lot. You're scratching me a lot. Please stop scratches your back so deeply that he cuts all your spinal cords. It just wolverines, SA some of your discount. He's getting shorter. Oh, I got your legs are just as long and like walking on my hands? How could you your dogs do that? Would that's the the ultimate? What is that fucking noise? Anyways? Like a mating call? What the is that? That's how I speak, but like it's just their verbiage, so they just scream to talk. Yeah, said something so wildly racist. All right, let's let's move on. Almost said something so crazy. I mean, we're thinking it's all right, Sweetey would love Harry Potter. If Harry was black, a better character, probably it would just be the same thing. But he would just say the N word.
Speaker 4: But I mean, there's already a black character named Serious Blacky.
Speaker 1: No, he's not black, but he's my favorite character. His name Serious name is literally mister black Serious. And then it's such a cool name. I think it's stupid, but I'm tainted by my name. Is it like serious? Like being serious? Name is serious of the consolation? No, it's serious, Like he's very seriously serious person. It's a consolation. That's why. That's why your body and his families are consolation. I don't know, it's literally like it's name serious. That's why when the name is Siria serious Negro, I think it's name is serious. And then like that's why that scene where the clown comes and he says, why so serious? I never iconic? Yeah, yeah, I never thought about that. That makes We should make movies, bro, we should make films. It'd be crazy, it'd be crazy. I mean, we are in Burbank. We should just like it. Go we all talk to somebody we know someone that'll be like, just takes two sledgehammers and Warner Brothers right now, bust through and be like, I got a pitch for you know, everybody someone listening to my You have a fucking like someone listening to my pitch, or else I'll turn this place into Nuketown. Well, Newtown's not a nice place actually, yeah, but but Nuketown will be nuked, so you turn it into Nuketown. Right, that was a stretch. I did not think of that at of course, of course.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yeah, let's move on. So that guy, that guy writes in Swen you would love Harry Potter he was black. So to answer my question, you dumb cocks, relax, it's not true. What's the least defensive slash worst thing? Wait, least offensive or oh I guess either or that any of y'all would do to to have to consider kicking one another off the show?
Speaker 1: Nothing major, if possible. I want to see how patient slash petty you can be with each other. I am so not petty that it's insane. So I don't know it have to be like Chris like assaulted Lily. Dude. Why, I'm sure I had my reasons. I think I would agree, but also like just you didn't have to do that. Just's like and stretch clawing at your face. Then he got his nails grow way too long, lady. At that point you got a fatal claw her and the fatal breaks my fucking door on my roof. I'm like, what are you doing? You can do that, droit everything.
Speaker 3: I think if one of you got irritatingly right wing, I would have to I would have to cut, but like to a degree that it would be like disconnected from reality, like you know what I mean, Like what we were talking about earlier, like before we were recording, like like disconnectedly.
Speaker 4: Anytime we had any type Yeah, anytime we had political, any type of discourse on the show, it was just completely people would want to pull their fucking hair out.
Speaker 1: Essentially, you'd have you'd have to kicks what it was for the show. Let's come to let's come on minute, ground you're saying I should be killed like this guy? Do you think that? What are the cays?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: What are they? What do they offer to the world? Though, Like, I'm just I'm not even trying. I'm not with the pettiest one. I'm not trying to be a big I'm just I'm just I'm just trying. I'm just asking questions.
Speaker 3: So that would be that would be my penny reason honestly though, Like the worst that like you would have to you would have to be like a pedophile or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would have to be sexual crimes. That's the real one. You would have to be sexual crimes. You have to be a pedophile or a rapist. Yeah, it's one of those things. And that's like a you know, but that's you could be a criminal and I would be fine. Like you could be like literally like it's like, oh I steal things, or like I don't care about that, or like you'd be like, hey, hey.
Speaker 3: Guys, I've murdered somebody. It's like that's not ideal. I've had funny can you be funny?
Speaker 1: But still still is this? Is this traumatized? Has this traumatized you? And to not be you can't be funny anymore. I have friends who are have been villains, and I like hung on and played Smash Bros With them, you know, but to what extent they're villains? Like they are villains? You have a you have a your shoulders pretty high, has got pretty high. I don't. I don't give up on people very easily. It takes a lot for me to be like arm up.
Speaker 4: I definitely know, like say sexual crimes and all that is. I would say violent crimes of people who I would deem like just you know, like kind of like childlife, like innocent.
Speaker 1: So that could also be like, you know, slow people, old people, people who are just like what open is really racist? Listen to harm? Is? Damn you put me?
Speaker 4: It really did, because it's like I normally I wo'd want to see a racist person's face smashed in but I was like, fu well, people are so fragile you kind of.
Speaker 1: Have to just like like leave them alone. They're gonna go away soon anyway. Its kind of how I feel, like, just like slap, but that he's dead. Like that's the thing.
Speaker 4: They're so fragile, even if you push them will probably die. You remember that one guy the cops were.
Speaker 1: Like, that's I don't that ship made me feishan person. You're laughing because it's so it is even I'm not laughing. I want you to understand that it's brain exploded. Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa turning on a boss dude. It's insane, like, oh my god, crazy. It's why because like I've never seen that happen before, So why are you crying? Because it's so fantastical. It's it's so he pushed he did, even he even pushed him hard, like the cops shouldn't have pushed him, but he went.
Speaker 3: Like he went like and then he and then he flipped fifteen times and practice that show was really sad.
Speaker 1: It is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: But it's also crazy, Like I remember looking at that being like how frail as a person, like I remember, like because it didn't seem like it was that.
Speaker 1: Crazy of a fall either. I can't even laugh about that.
Speaker 4: And even that's the thing, that's that's what's so one of the reasons why I refuse to no one of the one of the reasons I refused to street fight anymore is because how easy it is to accidentally kill somebody if you knock him out. Oh yeah, so just hating your head bouncing off the concrete is a sure way that you could just go.
Speaker 1: To prison, even if you defended yourself, right, yeah, so it's not worth it. Yeah. The last three fight I got into, it was about like eighteen nineteen, and the moment someone pulls a gun on you, your perspective is like, I'm done doing this. Yeah, so like that shit, that shit, like all the bravado and toughness got yanked away and I was like naked, afraid child. I was like, oh no, this guy has a gun. This guy started a fight with me. I defended myself, then he pulled a gun on me. That is crazy.
Speaker 4: I feel so, I feel so funed. I feel so I don't know what the word I'm looking for, but just I pity them so much when when people do shit like that, when I'm like, you're so afraid to just get you know, getting beaten up, which really, in the moment is actually kind of if you've ever really been in a fight, in the moment, getting beatn ups kind of not really that bad.
Speaker 1: It's like you get beat really really, to me, it's more.
Speaker 4: You get if you get jumped, because if you get jumped, you really don't even have time. Your adrenal doesn't really have time to kick in properly because you're kind of just getting your ass whooped. Versus if you have one that's jumping and then just start. It's a big differ because you know everyone talks about fight or flight. You're adrenaline is gonna make you do one of the two things. You're gonna step up or you're gonna be I'm fucking out of here. And if you get jumped, your brain doesn't really process that like fight or flight that because you're already like a fuck.
Speaker 1: Like some peoplesting gun man cartwheeling away. That dude, the last time I did a cartwheel. This is how fucking out of shape I am. I damn, you're pulled my groin. I didn't think that was possible. Near it hurts so bad, dude, you had to sit down, and I didn't even think that was possible. I think I can just like it's not like I'm doing the splits, just doing a cartwheel. But I was like, oh, so yeah, well I'm fucked. Yeah, no, fucking I don't. I don't have fights. You would have to, you would have to do it. It's so stupid, even if you're a trained fighter, even if you have like your time learning how to fight, like I I know how to take advice. Yeah, and ignore my advice and go ahead and pick fights all you want to.
Speaker 4: Fact, you should fight with guns in the street. But like what I mean is like, yeah, exactly, like their brass knuckles or something the floor somebody.
Speaker 1: Kills like grabbing an AK forty seven, grabbing an AK forty seven by the barrel and beating somebody to death of it is crazy. That is that's brutal. That's like fucking Punisher ship and then you shoot them after their dead and then you blow the head off that it is Frank Castle ship, dude, Frank Castl ship. But for no reason. But yeah, I think the spot up imagine the freaking the frank.
Speaker 3: Yeah you think I'm with you, Yeah, but uh I think ultimately like yeah, you have to be you have to be like a Deagie or or like an Epstein. I guess like one of the lower level things, or not lower level, but like lower level of the extreme level is like if you like, we're like abusive to like animals, Oh, you know, I'd be like I can't tolerate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Like if you like kick the dog across a room and and it hit like a ceiling fan and got diced.
Speaker 1: Damn. I don't know if that's that specific. You can kick a dog all across your environment if it hits the phantom out. If it kicks a dog in general, you're a psycho and I don't want to talk well, I don't know. In general, like if you're being attacked by a fucking pit bull, I'll kick the ship out of that.
Speaker 4: Pit if defense is always different man, Yeah, yeah, yeah, but a fucking like a chihuahua or something, or like a poodle.
Speaker 1: Even like a big dog. If just comes up to a big dog and kicks it in the face, I'm like, what the fuck are you doing well? Obviously, but I mean even in even in like a defense, I wouldn't got you know, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that is insane because you literally could just pick it up and then move it away.
Speaker 1: Yeah backboard, yeah, half court, that'd be the line. Anyway. I shipped literal I shipped literal bricks. Please help me right, And he says he no, He says, hey, swing dream and cream. What is this straightest thing you've ever done that wasn't straight sex? No personal correlation. Just want to see a good question. Actually, I don't like working out is the straightest gay thing ever. So the straightest straight thing I ever done is like the straightest straight thing ever, I think, I actually, I.
Speaker 3: Really I remember I printed out, I print out a photo of a model, and I hung it on my wall for exactly three.
Speaker 1: Minutes, and I was like, I don't know if I like this.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I wanted like, because I remember I would see that in movies a lot, like I remember, like being a kid, like, oh, like teenagers just do this like they have like pin ups, I guess, but like, yeah, I didn't think about it that way because that was just my understanding of what being a teenage boy was is that like you have you have the faara faucet poster, or like you have the fucking you know, some model on your wall or some like bikini fucking something.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, why don't I Why don't I have one of those? Why don't I care to do it? I should care to do it. So I did it, and then I immediately just didn't want it anymore. Imagine but for those having like people didn't have the ability to watch pornography, they had to they had to have. Me life was simple.
Speaker 4: Life was simple because all you had were magazines or whatever the fuck, and then you just that that's was the equivalent of the hardcore sit that people watch now. So they would just they would bust and then they go about their lives.
Speaker 1: Imagine giving someone like from like the seventies, like here watch this fucking in depth pornography and just seeing them die. They would die, they know, light in their eyes go dark.
Speaker 4: I would go further than the seventies and just see, I want to see somebody who has no concept of like even cinema and like and then they're like eighteen forties, yeah, dude, and they're like, oh, like they just in their eyes will start melting because it's too much. It's too that is, I think their boner would pop. I think it would just be too much, Like this is too good. Just like he's as porn as a.
Speaker 1: Kid, Jesus, hardcore craze, hardcore head time, my son stop hand tie especially would be crazy. The tentacles and these giant tits and milks exploding out of them. He's like you, you know, Jesus, he's not evil, but he's like not a good guy. But that's just strong my son that I'm actually I am him too, but no.
Speaker 3: That behavior is crazy though when I think about it, like you would just hang up a pin up model on your wall and like that was just kind of.
Speaker 1: It, and that was like what you would do. But think of think about this in content.
Speaker 3: Imagine if you had like one of those digital picture frames and it was just porn on it and it was just on your wall in your room, and your your parents would come in and be.
Speaker 1: Like are you hungry?
Speaker 3: And the porn would be like, b it's insane that you would just have this thing that you understood like oh that's yeah, that's that's what he's jerking off.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, it's just a picture of it. It's definitely they're definitely know they know what it is, but they don't acknowledge it.
Speaker 4: It's it's one of those things that I I to this day, I'm so annoyed because this is not I know what my mom thought, but this is not what it was. So like I had I had this shirt that I was really sick, and then I had this shirt that was in the corner of my bed and I didn't want to get up, and it wasn't so like I just basically I didn't want to get up, but like I was coughing a lot and stuff, and I just like, remember I spit on the shirt because I just I didn't want to go out of my bed. I was it was just a lazy, gross teenager thing and like there's spit, like so it looks like dry come, I guess.
Speaker 1: And my mom like she she did. She did one of those rare like she cleaned up my room thing probably oh yeah, probably looking for some ship.
Speaker 4: But like I was like, bitch, I'm clean, you know, Like but then she clearly saw that shirt like oh my god, and I thought I was like should I explain to her that that's not what you think about.
Speaker 1: I was like that thing. I think that's even more awkward then, you know, just across as you trying to lie. Yeah, like even trying to like think just talking about come to my mom at all. Like the best things about being a parent is I'm gonna when having a children. If I have a child, I can't wait to see my children's squirm in those conversations. I had to see them so fucking like, like, so you're near You're near masturbating, weren't you, son? I wow, I just hold it.
Speaker 4: I never I just hope that I never because like my mom, like we never had any conversations about that. I was even at my highest, like when I was like thirteen, I was it was under control, so it was never like nothing never needed to be said. And I hope I have a relationship with like that with my kids to where I don't have to. I don't want to talk about jacking off with my kids.
Speaker 1: I don't prefer not to, like I would inform them because I need to inform them, because if I don't inform them, I don't know who's going to My responsibility.
Speaker 4: Comes from I guess, but you're assuming, like just from my like my perspective, I didn't have anybody guide me, and I her out composing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely true. Right, that's but there's a lot of people that are not you. We live in a world where clearly a lot of people.
Speaker 4: So it's like people outside of like your home might show them some crazy ship.
Speaker 1: It's like, look, dude, you do this, that's fine, it's no big deal. Keep it confined to your room, please. I would embarrass him so much.
Speaker 4: Let's put a ring I put a ring camera inside the house and make it. You can't, you know, inside a room.
Speaker 1: I love. That's like Big Brothers. You mean, I'm watching you. I would make I would make church bells, tribe or something like that. When you gotta go under the covers to even like remotely, and you're like, you're like trying to make sure there's a ring cam on your cover. That is true. There's this ring cameras on everything in your covers and pillowcase. You spent thousands of you are not able to buy food for two months. You were getting a good lab. Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to pay rint, but this is worthy, Lily, I think stuff like that is really like, I don't know. I don't mind. It's because I think so crazy. I think we need to inform people stuff because a lot of a lot of dudes, man, we are we gotta be aware. A lot of dudes were not taught about that shit healthily, and that's why a lot of them have the behaviors they do where it's just like, you need to learn how to respect anything, anything at home, woman, anything that walls dude's they're crazy. Yeah, that's unfortunate that I don't know. I imagine because I never had a confirmation either. My grandmother was too fucking even though she was a doctor, she was like, hey, make sure you get tested before you have a new partner. That's about it. I think my parents just like relied on the school, health care or not health care, the health sex head yes, sex because well yeah, but we did live in a place that it was better. It was better than like fucking Kentucky where they're like, I've gotta cut your fucking nuts out.
Speaker 4: Don't be fucking don't be I know it, fucking it feels amazing, but you gotta not do it.
Speaker 5: And I don't be fucking especially homo sex. Don't be fucking each other if you're the same. If you fuck each other and you're the shame, it's hard to stop.
Speaker 1: And it's evil. It's hard to stop bad. Trust me aware, Trust me, I don't know anything about it. Trust me, I'm aware. I like man way too much and it hurts me not liking to be fair like I thought our sex head was pretty solid, Like it's like I pretty I understand. Okay, yeah, okay, so this is what's going was asked, but it was like whatever you want to I was what you went to a fucking to That question was like thirteen or what I went to the school in the slums. Yeah, you went to fucking askaman basically just screaming. Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Magically captured that and put that on a paper like series Black screaming, gnarling at it.
Speaker 1: Serious. Black is so not evil like they they made him seems like such a bad guy. He was not bad at all. But his last name was black, serious, negroid, serious, black nigga. It's like freaking negrezoid. I don't know how I felt about that show, Freakzoid. It felt I didn't I watched it when it came on but I don't. I don't. It was weird.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things where I would watch it was like a home improvement to me, where I watched it when it came on, but I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I actually liked it. I didn't like it as much as tiny tunes or uh, what the fuck? Animaniacs hilarious good idea, bad idea still holds up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of that stuff still holds up, honestly, Like it's like original ani good. A lot of the references are obviously dated because there's like celebrities there that like, right, only animators who were like twenty nine at the time.
Speaker 1: I knew about that.
Speaker 3: It was just like it was just like, you know, all these fucking people from like the forties, whatever the fuck, but Ralph cram It's.
Speaker 1: Me Ralph crammed In and it's like, fu is that?
Speaker 3: But a lot of those yeah, it was the old the therapist, uh, the bald therapist of the glasses.
Speaker 1: He was like, now, yack, what what do you all? I forgot his fucking name? Not a wonder bo references because you know, obviously doctor was it lipshits? No, that was the from Rugrats yeah, what the fuck was it? I was like, you need to cut off his peepy. Oh that's bothering me? Are you sure? Doctor? Yeah? Still feel much better. And then we'll suck it. I'll suck it off like and then we'll have the herpes breakout there and then the things. Then the baby will have it, not the baby have it? And then I swear another petal is there's doctor scratch and sniff, doctor scratching sniff because his nose was fucking you. That's oh man, what do you look like? He looks? Uh? I mean that's a really bad illustration of him. That's not even that's never how he looked over. What the fuck? Where is he? Why is he so difficult? To find? This guy dead? This fella? Oh right, yeah yeah now yeahko right, what do you want to do doctor Boskonovi? Anyway? What what the fuck were we doing? Oh? Yeah, yeah, this straight so okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Phantom Rosewood two Divine Swindle of Chaos wrote in it's a dumb fucking fake video game I made for an AD once. That's a meme, Phantom Rosewood two, I forgot about that. Uh hello, my favorite near sighted Hispanic wizard Derreck Whiteman and Thomas King Jamison Sweenar the third What is your favorite fruit? And if you say banana, you're gay or a minion gay? Yeah, you can only you know, if you eat a banana to its completion. Yeah, you always have to throw out half of it. Really, Yeah, otherwise you're gay.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? This problem? Right at the end of my pops and then I'm like, okay, yeah, I posicles. I eat my popsticles with a forking like go, I break the top of it off and I look it out of my hand like a fucking dog.
Speaker 4: I always appoint and laugh at men when I see them licking ice cream cones, like for McDonald's. You see them they grab the cone and dude, I am not uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I'm not even joking. I've been.
Speaker 3: I've been really craving like a soft like a like I feel like ice cream. Most of the ice cream that I've had in my adult life has been just like, you know, out of a fucking bucket or like in like a or something, yeah, like a pail basically a gender's.
Speaker 1: Bugget pail or powder or pail or pan. Yeah, I've always eaten it out of a fucking basically just a fucking receptacle, you know, ice that's melted and out of my palm. That's insane. But I've been like really wanting. I've been really like wanting like.
Speaker 3: A soft like it was like an old school like fucking carvel, fucking soft serve.
Speaker 1: I just I don't even know where that's the best thing about McDonald's. They do that though. If it works, well see it.
Speaker 4: So they got sued into oblivion because they were it was there was a whole it was a real conspiracy. So they had this one company. It wasn't McDonald's fault. McDonald's fucked with the company because this company that made the ice cream machines had the monopoly on fixing the machines, and so they made them fuck up all the time. So then they have to keep fixing making money. So they corrected that. So now because there's to be an app that would track that ship, the app's no longer serviceable really because the machines mostly work now. The myth of them not working that much anymore is just kind of like in our it's almost like a mendela, like it's like a holdover, like yeah, yeah, yeah, so it's actually I've texted that theory because I was getting a lot of like when Jojo first came down, we got a shipload of ice cream, gained a bunch of weight.
Speaker 1: It was like it was great.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, the machines almost always worked in multiple things going in and Cali haven't had any problems.
Speaker 1: Except for at McDonald's. Yeah. So the cones that they used to be a dollar, they're like two bucksn now or something. Used to be chocolate dipped too.
Speaker 4: They used to have a day, used to have fudge ones, and some of them have large ones, so they'll be like large, like some restaurants have a large towards like comically big. Yeah, but I would I would suggest I think there's a Darek Queen right or somewhere right maybe, so dairy Queen has a day queen in the mall. Dery Queen has a good soft shirt.
Speaker 1: It's just expensive.
Speaker 3: It's it's getting to that I I like, I actually like ice cream in like vaguely like not cold weather, but like I actually I'm we're getting here where that guy? Yeah, so you could you can eat it outside and it's not gonna melt immediately. It was always the frustration in the summer. It's like it is refreshing. I get it, but like it just it fucking fell apart so quickly.
Speaker 1: Now I was like ideal, mean anything like that in a while, like I having that ice cream and in a week I can finally have oranges again, And I'm so that's so funny that I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: It's like a kid being excited for Apple juice, you know, like they're like, yeah, it's like to me, I'm like, kid, that's all, that's all you get, you know, like the.
Speaker 1: Kids working hardest album before. So I feel like kind of gross about it, but I actually can like I'm gonna, I got sick.
Speaker 4: I'm pissed off that, like I was seeing like the progress, especially in the mid section, like shrink and then you stagnate. And then I fucking bought.
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 4: I had a slice of pizza and some pasta last night, and I'm like, no, what am I doing go to that place? I didn't go, dude, I don't know what it might be that it might be the pepperoni. Something does not agree with me acid wise. So I just got I just got two pepperonis. Same I had pepperoni slice from there too. It was cold and that I might have been probably cold, but it did not. It did not make me feel good, dude, a.
Speaker 1: Cold slice because I got mad up, like see that freeze it? Yeah, the freezer. It was good though.
Speaker 4: I liked it, big ass slice, the little got, the little cup, the pepperoni's. Yeah, those things are cute.
Speaker 1: I like them.
Speaker 4: But uh man, I had a because I got two slices and ate them over two days and I had a horrible two days.
Speaker 1: Or I'm like, damn, I don't feel good. Weird. Yeah you said you had like what what's from there? The slice? Beat balls and balls of fire? Got to try that. I didn't end up going because I like, I was walking and I went back inside to take a shower, and I was just like, I don't feel like walking on you could find I mean, you could like whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I forget. I just I want I really needed to shower. The thing like I felt like gross, And I was just like, I can't.
Speaker 1: Leave my store showering. It's really bad. I can't leave that. That's not a bad thing at all. It's like a really he was a fire like, well that's what you'd be safe everything's burning. I'm like, you would be I love I love that idea. Protect you would be safe. You know, you would be wet, you would be in water. You don't have to worry about a fire in the shower. Yeah, people you think actually tried that, Like the front door, quickly in the shadow, there's a fire, quickly fill the tub, you're boiling off, you're not, and the fires then they go to like move everything off the area. And then you're just in a fucking warm hot tub bat and you're fucking like that. You're in a you're in another state, like you just They're like, Wow, this guy's this guy's the real deal. This guy's a is a I did never see this stupid movie called I think it's called uh Sunshine. It's actually a good movie. It's a sci fi movie. Where is it called Sunshine?
Speaker 4: It's where the sun has been fucked right in the future and they need to go essentially reignited because the world's dying. Essentially some guy went up there a long time ago.
Speaker 1: It's not almost like a sci fi horror thing. That's cool. It's a really cool it's a really cool movie. It's actually it's actually a really fun movie. But this guy becomes like a maniac because he became obsessed with the sun and became like a maniac, and I was all fucking burning cross. It's it's actually a really good movie. You should watch it. You should watch it. I have never heard about that movie Roar. I don't think so. So it's called Roar, and like I think it was like about I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the premise of the movie is, but the conceit of it is that it's about people trying to escape lions, but they used real lions. Oh, people were getting fucking mauled all the time, and so the whole movie is just people authentically running away from like real lines. I saw Mark Maren post about it, of all people, like for some reason, like I saw like a real or like a TikTok from Mark Maren.
Speaker 1: He was just talking about this movie. I was like, what the fuck on TikTok? I guess, yeah, it doesn't. I ran, dude, I ran into him walking out of Jalen's building. Well really yeah, Like so I guess, like I don't know if Mark Maren it is a nice link, to be fair, I could see that, but like it is like one of those things, like what the fuck? I opened the door and it was his Mark Marion and I looked at him like I was just like I think he understood that I recognized him, but like I didn't say anything because I was like, am I fucking crazy? Like why the funk would I run into Mark Maroon right now?
Speaker 3: But yeah, that movie is insane, But uh so fruit no bananas otherwise, Yeah, yeah, no game. Mangos are pretty favorite, pretty good a mango with Like I've said this before on the show, but like I'm like, you slice up with a mango and you like squeeze a lime on it and it is like fucking candy kind of like hole in it, you know, and fuck it and like.
Speaker 1: You know, come in and then eat it. I saw that one time and I was like, motherfucker was fucking was it a papaya? Was that? Was that? What that was?
Speaker 4: I just remember mother fucking fucking a melon or something, And I'm like about coming in up, give this.
Speaker 1: Dash, you fucking you put the you put the part back in and then you put like you like somehow somehow seal it. Mangos. Mangos are top tier. The idea. I can't. I can't. I I thought it was great for the people.
Speaker 4: Oranges, sir, oranges are pretty Valencia oranges, and they're barely available because big Orange juice steals them all Big Orange, which is real actually, because yeah, they used to be available and then they're not. You can't buy Valencia oranges almost nowhere.
Speaker 1: That's sad. It's really sad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like, oh, usable for fucking I guess what. People's water supplies are disappearing because of almond milk, and I was like, that sucks because I love ulved milk. Sorry, guys, yeah, I'm actually sorry, you're gonna have to drink Just how do you say?
Speaker 1: How do you say orange is finished? Oh? My god, no, right, that's how you say it. But I do use their family saying how they say Chinas. I don't know if I've ever really heard them, Honestly, a lot of the Spanish like stopped being spoken around the time that my grandma passed, so like, I don't really remember. In my family's chat they say China, who go to China's? And I'm like, what the China? I remember? Yeah, they say that, and I'm like what the fuck are you talking about? But I remember I remember both. It would not it's how you say, well because a mandarin oranges.
Speaker 3: But it's like it makes sense, it's very specific. I don't remember. I don't remember. I remember who got the china, but I don't remember. But at the same time, we would just say orange juice. Like most of the time, Archers was like a staple to the point where like we weren't like coating it. Yeah, you know, Oh my god, dude, I like, it's just it's very acidic to me.
Speaker 1: Now, wait, just have gotten older. I can't. But also he knows I would eat, don't drink. Wait too much of it? You drink, you drink. I'm astounded that you didn't have just holes in your but that you that you don't have ulcers is crazy.
Speaker 4: My blood is maybe that he doesn't know if he's probably always constantly in pain and it's just always so.
Speaker 1: But I'm so fine. You've just don't you've ascended. Yeah, I've heard it's hurting ie. Every once in a while. It's pretty good though. It's like a treat for me where it's just like, oh it's been a while, I'll have this or like it's something like chocolate milk or something where it's like I haven't had chocolate, I haven't had chocolate milk, and yet I've had forever. I just could I want liked chocolate. I don't funk with milk anymore. Man, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I fuck with like almond milk, and sometimes oat's a little bit too creamy, but almond milks and me like, you can get a vanilla almond milk.
Speaker 1: It's fun, fun. It just tastes good.
Speaker 4: Fuck cow milk compared to vanilla almond milk, It's amazing. And get like cinnamon toast crunch. Get holy shit, you g have vanilla vanilla almond milk and cinnamon toadst Crink.
Speaker 1: Would make would make pancakes and almond milk. She'd make pancakes with. It'd be fucking fire, oh man. Because my grandma's lack those in tolerance. So she started drinking arwooke before everybody else started doing everybody. When you make pancakes, you think that was do they come out like at like a diner. I'm terrible at making pancakes. You know this, You've seen. I don't think I don't remember that. I kind of have a kryptonite with making the batter.
Speaker 4: For some reason, I've done it so many I fucked the batter up all that I'm I'm talking about a week or two ago. So I bought a new waffle iron. I was like, fucky, I'm gonna test this thing out. I can pour the shit on the skillet and cook them. You know, you just need butter, you criss the sides, you know, like whatever for a pancake. So I'm like, I'm gonna use this fucking thing and then I follow the instructions. They were fucking so I would water, I criss the fuck out of the outsides, and then you pick it up it's gooey on the inside. And I'm like, I followed the recipe. Isn't that what baking's supposed to be? Things like I make my fried chicken, right, I don't follow a recipe. I just get my flowers. Kind of I know what I need, you know, But like baking, I'm like, I have to follow the recipe. I'm not a good baker. Doesn't work even when I follow the instruction. So Jojo will make the ratio and then I can pour it after to make the waffle what's fuck?
Speaker 1: You don't know. I don't know what it is. It's a weird thing that I never conquered. I don't know. I'm either it's insane. I'm not good at making I am unreasonably good at making bad you are. I don't know. I don't know why I'm a good French sast? French shast? What is it? What is your recipe? It's really simple. Is it's cinnamon, some brown sugar, eggs and then a little bit of milk and a couple of eyelashes and a couple of a couple of bustle coump. That's to me, I'm actually looking man, is a difference. No, it's actually very similar. It's actually very similar. Sometimes I just add a little bit of add a little bit of salt into mine. So but like sometimes a little bit it might be it depends because some people don't like it, but like I like a little bit of seasoned salt in it. It actually kind of enthans to the flavor for me. But it's relatively the same. And what you just said, I want to make French toast probably tomorrow. I can't. I can't eat eggs anymore, so I oh, no, my favorite breakfast item. I can't have anymore. That's French toes. Yeah, and and then and then you know what's annoying, Like is it like French toes? Who doesn't like French totals? You know, like eggs you don't prefer you don't prefer like pancakes or French shoes. I mean they're different flavor profile. Like I.
Speaker 3: Well, the way that I make pancakes specifically too is like I have the crisped edges all the time, like I like I.
Speaker 4: If it doesn't have the crispage, it's a failure. That's why there's those there's there are some restaurants that just could they just click on that, like what do you call it? The the stainless steel loam thing, and they don't get the edges because they're not they're not like say.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to me. It's that's it's it is the it is.
Speaker 3: It makes a pancake so much like a diner pancake. Look, I don't I don't disrespect the dining pancake. It's it's solid, right, but like that edge man transforms the entire thing. If you don't have that, it enhances it to the point where it's like, I remember thinking I didn't like pancakes because I would have them at diners, and then my grandmother made that specific thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh they had a ring around. I was like, this is to tearsh butter is butter is my favorite ingredient? Actually, yeah, God bless it, God bless butter. Rice. Rice? Rice is your favorite fruit ingredient? It actually is. It's your favorite fruit probably, yeah, yeah, I like so. I like rice so much more than I like I like rice more than pussy. I like rice more than sort of beverage. I'm not kidding. I like I like French fries more than pussy. But that's about it. What type of French fries terrible? It doesn't necessarily, dude, I gotta say, good McDonald's frieses to me, good donald fries with the perfect amount of salt.
Speaker 4: Because here's the thing with these human workers. They either undersault them or over assault them.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, and over salting.
Speaker 4: Ruins them because you know what you have to do well, at least hopefully if you don't have a fucking stroke.
Speaker 1: The way I was with my nephew and I saw him eating ranch because it's everyone all the herrarest love ranch. Hold up, what was that? What do you mean do you mean no?
Speaker 2: No, no?
Speaker 1: You said he was eating ranch? What do you mean like eating ranch? He was eating ranch alongside using this, He was using ranch. Yeah, but still even though he did it, he put his whole hand pretty much in the ranch, like the nugget was all white. I am a little suspicions of people who like sauce that much. He's a he's a child, he's a he's gen like four, and it's because of the fact his mother, all of Lily's family loves ranch, except for her dad or da. It's disgusting.
Speaker 4: I just know there's some there's certain ranches I've liked. There's some ranches I am a. To me, sauce is all about coating, not fucking dunking and drenching.
Speaker 1: Like I see.
Speaker 4: Motherfuckers they'll go to they'll get look at it, twenty piece of McNuggets and then they'll want like six barbecue sauces to me, or or whatever sauce they use to me, honestly, one even for a twenty piece. For a twenty piece one sauce, yeah, a little bit blaze it.
Speaker 1: It's just It's just it's like a if I had if I had a brush, and I can just glaze it on my fucking nuggets, you feel I have my nugget brush. Imagine one Do you imagine how like if people someone would look at you would be like, God, you're so fucking unhealthy. You would you like you have you have artifacts for your fucking fast food. You are past you and shoots you in the stomach like eight times they would lean over to give you a bunch of times some people know you're getting was like, I get it, and to give the key to the city. This guy murdered derect. Let's get to the last. Uh yeah, let's go okay to the last question. Answered that question? We did I think mango h the oranges? I guess, yeah, I guess I would.
Speaker 3: I also love, but I would say probably like strawberries are really really just colid like solid, like strawberries are just like a really solid like.
Speaker 1: A nice red strawberry, A good a good strawberry. I liked it.
Speaker 3: If you dump them in fucking uh salt water, all the worms come out. I it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: What what do you don't know about that? No? Yeah, put them in salt water, little things out of the seeds. There's like a little like I guess like there's little like fucking creature worm. I don't know. They're not worm worms. They're like just like I don't know. It's I don't really care whether like actual creatures or I think so yeah, to be fair like only like uncured.
Speaker 3: Like I think if you if you have like a normal, like properly created strawberry, that doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: I think it's crazy like it was, but it was crazy about It's one of those things where it's like almost like finding out like what's in a hot dog, you know what I mean? Where like I remember seeing like somebody puts strawberry and like I can't remember if it was salt water or hot water or something.
Speaker 3: It was some weird thing and then like if you do that, oh, little like worms will like come out of it and uh and that's what that's wild.
Speaker 1: And it's like every strawberry has this, and I remember being like cool, yeah, and at a certain I've had so many at this point that and I'm fine, so like they must be good or something. And I'm not really that perturbable. It's just like finding out what's in a hot dog. I remember my my grandmother would be like or not my grandmother, my great aunt, she would be like, you know what's you know what's in a hot dog? Fucking And she would say, like, I don't know, fucking pig eyes and like all this other stuff and pig asses yum.
Speaker 3: And she'd be like, are you still you still want to eat that? And I'm like, yeah, they're really solid and I've had so many at this point and I'm fine, so yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna have more of it. There's some things You're not gonna convince me to stop eating. Strawberries.
Speaker 4: Well, it's like, dude, we think about like sauces or something like that, the amount of like bugs that end up in like what do you call it, like tomato sauce for example. Yeah, the amount of bugs that are on fucking tomato vines and when they harvest all that stuff and grind all that shit for like mof We've been eating good protein for quite some time and I'm like, well, I'm like, what are you gonna do about that? I saw do nothing about that.
Speaker 1: I remember I saw a viral photo of like an Arizona iced tea jug with like a spider on the inside of the cap fresh, and I remember, I'm like, dang, that's crazy. I have six drugs in my house right one die that felts at a bottom and disintegrated because how fucking gross the Arizona tea it is. And then you just drink it. You're like, I feel I feel stranged. I have jumped entire drugs because they taste it wrong.
Speaker 3: I like, and I've had so many at this point that like I can actually like take like I know it's really upsetting. I know if it's going to taste wrong before I've even had anything, or even before I even sniffed it, because like, and this is a trick that I've noticed for whatever reason. If it touches, if it's full to the top, it's gonna be really good. If there's any space, like it should spill a little bit when you open it, like a little bit, and if it doesn't, it's fucked.
Speaker 1: Some something's wrong with it. I don't know what it is, but it's almost every single time it's like water down or something. I don't know what the fun Maybe it's like the last bit, the last bit was yeah, chicken, whenever I make it right. If I detect any slight hint of like it not being the right texture at all, the chicken away, that's a waste. And Lily's like, you're a fucking sight. Just send it to me. I am so particular about the way I cook chicken. It's really why don't I just save it? Why don't you just save it so you can put it in other things? Its slaughter chickens yourself and then you never have to worry about that. Like I made chicken a few days ago and I was like I was treading it and I was like, you were pushing off to this tearing the right way, and it was like sock. I don't know. It's like I was like, no, man, you should die. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I look, man, I will say, there's definitely when you have mass produced chicken at some places, Like here's a perfect example, and I'm sure somebody has ran into this. If you get a chicken sandwich from McDonald's, for example, they have the new chicken sandwiches. Some of them are hard and rubbery, like some of the breast, and I'm like, this chicken sucked, you know what I mean? Like the way that this chicken life went something went wrong and this is a bad breast. And like I was like, every once in a while, get a rubbery one. I just to throw it out and I'm like, this fucking this is crazy, poor fun.
Speaker 3: All right, last one and then we'll get the fuck out of here. Archibald Trunks, this could be a quick one. Greetings, Uncle Magic, Uncle Adams, and Uncle Cracker.
Speaker 1: I am light of the Veil Guard just being released, and with so many mass effect discussions happening on the show lately, that's always gonna be we should do like a challenge one day where like we just don't mention any of the things that we usually lead on, like like no no mass Effect, no no Gears, no Red Dead. Just figure out if we should we should do it, almost like a bingo thing or like a reverse video anyway, Yeah, anyway, he says, in light of the Vail Guard being released and all this stuff, he said, I wanted to ask what game, what game franchises do you personally think have the best lor Oh lower lower The Lure forty is pretty crazy. Gay, it's obviously D and D. The second I saw those little babies Gay, the baby Angela s Yeah. The second I saw that was like, this is dope. Whatever, this is metal, so metal, it's not just Christian medal. It's so exactly, and I'm like, this is this is dope, this is buzz like your metal metal. This is sick as hell. But uh, Warhammer's up there. I haven't delved super deep into it, but I could just tell I think Destiny is fucking amazing. It's every souls fucking game. It's like a gone half a lore m nice galling lore. Yeah, there's red dead lore, lore of Jack and Jack being the fastest gun in all of Dominican republic, the Dominican republics. But something else that's like something else that like what what what technically Halo but if they listened to it, if it used to it, it had Yeah. Uh it's a little bit broken now. I don't know why. I'm kind of blanking on stuff that like Talkers. I mean, I think the characters are super interesting. How wet Morgan? How wet Morgan is wet? Yeah Morgan? No? Yeah, but only one titties is from Dragon Age? You fucking slad ah? What is there that's about it? I can game?
Speaker 4: I mean, there's a lot of stuff just for some reason, I'm just drawing a blank because I was trying to think of things that like, Oh man, I really like this. Uh, I wish this was more. Oh I forgot about. I think something that is so underrated is uh the Ai Musha series. I think because it's just based off of feudal Japan and that ship's always awesome, the way that they interstwinal the demon bullshit and magic into it. And I'm so fucking upset that the the the HD remaster what I ever never happened. Well, well, what I mean is not the remake, but like a rematch. They put up on Steam for like twenty bucks and didn't sell well, and because of that, I don't think Kapco's gonna do anything with it, because that was kind of the test to be like, all right, well we're gonna see how this does. And it didn't sell very well, but they didn't really they kind of just threw it out there and I'm like, bro.
Speaker 1: And you didn't market it at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I was like, because that, I don't think other people, like an Emos with three, I think people so underappreciated what they did for the time because it's like time travel where they had the modern day like two thousand and four France and John Reno, the actor, he goes back in time, they switched places, so basically, Jean Reno's back in feudal Japan and then fucking Sam Noski goes to fucking uh modern day Paris at the time. And it's a fun like it is a wild game that like nothing has done anything like that sci fi and fucking like feel like the Crossover was insane and I'm like, I want to see a remake of this so badly. I think it would be one of the coolest games ever, but I think that will never happened, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Fortune there's Metal Gear Solid. Ye see, like drawing a blank Monica Solid is kind of a huge one. These are things that like I feel like they just come to Yeah, wake, I don't even I don't know is all? Lord, I guess it is. I guess, yeah, I guess it is. That's a really stupid thing for me. Yeah, it iss fucking good. Uh of course, shut up? What the you tell? I mean? There is your right technically a ton of yours. Lor Here's just here's just fine. It's nothing, there's nothing much to it. There's nothing much to it. You're gonna experience it by playing the game. You never look deeper for stuff to be like, which.
Speaker 3: Is what you get with that with that series, I think, right, I don't I don't need which is great, by the way.
Speaker 1: I don't need I don't really need filler. Yeah, you know, like I just I just want to kill some logan. I don't want although I yeah, I know there were books. I never read any of them trying to. I wasn't that.
Speaker 4: It wasn't that maybe like say, if I came around like a coal thing kind of like the Mass Effect comics.
Speaker 1: I didn't pick all of them up. I picked up ones of like, oh it's a Tally arc or something. Yeah, like shit like that.
Speaker 4: So if there's like a like if there's a thing that's dedicated to Augustus Cole, like I probably picked out up.
Speaker 1: There's a great Halo four comic Seven Women. I mean, like he says it's a great Halo four comic. Oh, yeah, it's really great. There's a there's a great Halo Halo four comic where the bad guy that you kill in the game, he's not dead. And so like you master Chief goes and kills him in the comic instead. I'm not I'm not even slightly joking. How did he die in the game or not die? So in the game, it's a quick time event where you run up to him and stick a grenade in his chest and then he he force chokes you.
Speaker 3: I'm not exactly, I'm not making this up, and he for chokes you and then it blows up and then he tumbles over into a fucking laser and.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, dead, but he survived.
Speaker 3: And then master Chief detonates a new direct like with his hands directly on top of it, and he survives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not I need to. I cannot stress enough that this is cannon to like current. No, I'm not joking. He beat the ddat the fact that he beat the diet in the first place is so fucking and he somehow he's literally like an angel effect. He's an anime character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that's what it is. It's anime coded. It's like all of it is anime coded.
Speaker 1: I've seen some bullshit animes, but that it's like having. It's like having it would be like if Frasier got like a power boost. It's just like why what world are we in now? It is genuinely like if c J killed Credos, come.
Speaker 3: On, they put Chief up against the character that like isn't from the same series. Basically, it would be it really would be like trying to put like like c J against Credos or fucking I don't.
Speaker 1: Even Hell against fucking Ruya. Yeah, it was like that was like it'd be like seeing Captain Anderson fight the Devil, Like you're just like you do. He's he's trouble dude, he has Teleconesis.
Speaker 3: He could like that alone, is like you're not I'm sorry, Like there's no Spartan that's gonna You're not gonna get a super soul just strong enough to overcome telecanesis. Like that's like immediately you're like not from the same world anymore. But yeah, no, that's that is how it ends.
Speaker 1: He like and and so in the comic it turns out that he just falls in a wormhole or something and then he's trying to make a machine and then Master goes and kills him in the comic, but he doesn't kill him.
Speaker 3: He makes him digital. Oh that's yeah, he turns him into a digital fucking person.
Speaker 1: You can do that, like like you can do yeah, like you try, like you that's kind of been a it's like a whole it's like that's kind of the thing, the whole time shadow realm kind of thing. It's kind of like Phantom's own thing. It's kind of like you just basically become like a digital like kind of like an ai almost like you just kind of like it like your consciousness or something. Yeah, it's your conscious it's essentially, but it's it's particular for them because of how high functioning their brains are. They can do they can happen to them because there's a there's a character that can happen to anybody, anybody. I thought it's only what I thought the foreigners were like. It was like that's how their brains work. Because I remembers, what's so stupid? I can't do this? I never mind. Let's let's let's lea. I'm getting upset. Yeah, let's get the fuck out of here. It's late. We had some technical issues and lighting issues. Oh yeah, we did, uh actually evenings.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, we joked about it being pitched black outside, but it actually is. I think right, no yet, it'll be it will be soon it will be I think the filters are correct, right, three pages? Yeah, okay, all right, I'm gonna read our the names of our wonderful twenty five dollars Patriot over at patreon dot com. Class a snark tank when Nember you can get merchant snark Tank dot shop Boston over there, and uh, calm me down.
Speaker 1: Three two one were so ethereal us we look like angels. Yeah, and then Derek looks like the Depths. Yeah, I went to Hell. It's funner here. It's funer here anyway though. Yeah. Gunick okay, so all the gaze and pedophiles, here's fun gun the gunick the edge Hog love it, that's obvious. The edge hooge perfect googo.
Speaker 3: Darth Beaner hitting a newborn with a berserker barrage. We played the Hammer game again. Yeah he's dead as fuck. Uh hey, Genie, I wish that every single pubic hair on planet Earth turns into a soilfuge.
Speaker 1: Solidfuge. I don't know what. I don't know what that isuge. I don't know what that is. Subterfuge does I don't know what a solid solid fuge? I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've never I've never seen that word before in my life, so it's very rare that I see a word that I like, I have never even had heard.
Speaker 1: I like when that happens. Cool. I want to look that up. Hey, Siri, what is a soul? Effuge? What's my ass? You corrupted? Don't choke on your candy? What is that? What you eat?
Speaker 4: Target has this like candy? You like these straw candies like gummy straw things. They're fucking fundam as there so quick that it's crazy, like sugar. It spells like a good piece of candy.
Speaker 1: Amazing. These are a Target. Target brand.
Speaker 4: They have their own candy straws that their own line, and it's it's I normally don't fuck candy. Man, this sha they sho got me. You gotta eat them at the same time, bro, Like when you mix the well, you don't have to, but if you mix the flavors together, when you mix the flavors together, it's just it's it's they're on another level.
Speaker 1: Well too late, he took to Yeah, is good. I like him, dude. I've had candy and sold on the when I eat candy, now you get this the rush get you get the sugar rush. Oh my god, that is a crazy feeling. What the fuck is this? They're good? Right, this is this is a bang or candy. It's uh. They're at Target. They have uh those bags and I bought a giant ten dollar bag. This is fucking crazy. I was like, I was like, I should not buy this. The funk out of the car, like that's crazy crazy. Oh man's good as hell. Man, it's it's you were not lying. They're dangerously good because I yeah, what Target? Do you go? One by the Empire? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that what they're Damn dude, bought a bag. I wanted a smaller bag to be fair. They only had a ten dollars bag. I really did because they had these like they had these four dollars bags of gummy worms like or sour worms.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh cool.
Speaker 4: But then I found the straw things that because Jojo gave me some, and I was like, these are these are crack.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a banger candy right there. I can't believe the bans. And I know bangers, you know. I actually a big candy guy. Like I remember when I was a kid. I loved I love, I still love candy. But my you know, cavities. So I was like, all right, I kind of cut most candy out. I suppressed it. Like there's a candy pot in my house using it, yeah, and I just leave it because I'm like, I don't want to eat this. There's a there's there's an Awaken.
Speaker 3: There's a candy called sour They're called sour power straws, not sour punch straws.
Speaker 1: Those are you see those around sometimes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sour Power is unreasonably good, like fucking like they haven't met the delimart like by where you used to live, and I would always go there and pick it was always like a snapple and like one of those, and it was just like, good day.
Speaker 1: I'm too old for that shit now. Man. Like, even eating this, I'm kind of hindering on it is I'm like, I already bed it. I should finish it. But at the same time, candy makes me feel weird. It gives you energy, is that what it is? It gives me energy that I know is fake. I mean that's what is man. You know you're you're like stamming the bar's on fire, like wake energy as the goal is there going to be fucked anyway? Nothing's better than glucose energy. Dude, Man, that was really good. I'm thinking of walking to Target.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to get them because they're they're they're a phenomenon. I'm going there later to especially they're probably discounted.
Speaker 1: Holy shit. To a good point, we played the hammer Gammy's six more bags. Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh Sleeze merchant, Uh sleeze merchant. All your organs jiggle and shift around in your body constantly, but you can't feel it because your brain blocks it out.
Speaker 1: I hate don't say that. Oh yeah, that's good, good point. Oh fuck you. I hate that.
Speaker 3: That's like when somebody tells you that your tongue has no natural resting position and you just think about it, talking about resting exactly. Maj and Kanye blasting synagogues for whippets. Uh, Sweeney is just Chris in his ozaru form cumplings.
Speaker 1: Cumplings. Yeah, like little dumplings. Yeah, it's beautiful. Officer Down says the top stop. We we fifth thing wide tooth black. What is happening? I don't know, I don't know what I'm reading.
Speaker 3: Sweeney using the microphone cord to floss the gap between his teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah. God, Damn, that's not nice.
Speaker 3: That doesn't really mean Jork and dep this vance Uh. I'm the type of tired sleep can't fix Vaughan of the Dead. That octillery has me acting up like the Deep after the recent Superman bs when he's no longer ran on most topics, and young Metro don't trust you he going he gon Alrabi allegedly Kevin sore from from sucking cock bow.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: Beating the domestic violence allegations like how I beat my wife Blair White canonically banging.
Speaker 1: Me, please, conically banging me?
Speaker 3: Please not Jones, no, Hannibal elector politely asking to suck your dick.
Speaker 1: Uh politely. The Fishkill Mountain people in Walmart are real. Yeah, they are home. I remember, I remember that. I remember I saw a guy that looked at a zombie a one on one time, and I got so scarious. I was high in fucking sixteen.
Speaker 3: The scariest thing is and when you see a zombie looks like a guy, fucking freaked me the fuck out.
Speaker 1: He was. I had to kill him because I knew he was a zombie.
Speaker 3: But I swear like if I didn't know better, I would have said he was just a normal alive guy.
Speaker 1: You did the right thing, You did the right thing, You're the right thing. Validating that like that is crazy. No, if if I was, I would have killed him if I didn't know so much better. I hate you, go back, go back, I hate you. I hate that. That is one of the crazies images I've ever seen, still to this day, that pharul me i Will Graham, Will Graham pissing in Hannibal's mouth and giving him a piss king. Jimmy Pesto, Jimmy Pesto from Bob's Burgers partook in January sixth death Jack the world's fastest marry correcting the Maori with with the R being rolled. We are from the mainland, New Zealand. If I got all my beasts my blood letting up, like if I was in a blood boy and I went blood letting skill, that'd be me.
Speaker 3: If I became a beast of myself asking fifteen questions in the hope that one is answered, don't worry if they're good.
Speaker 1: Also, don't do that.
Speaker 4: But let make a choby guy and blood board. I don't think so, all right, Yeah, those things are Japanese to.
Speaker 1: Be fair, like that is one of the things that like there is like body positivity and like image positivity, I guess, and like or you know, more realistic depictions of people right in video games now either ever used to be You're probably never going to get like they kind of truly fat people.
Speaker 3: They don't really do that well because it would also just it looks in most games it would look It's like you remember when they did Fat Drake, Fat Nathan Drake.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that. I don't remember if it was a cheat code.
Speaker 3: Or like what or like it was like some unlocked I'm sure, but you could play as like morbidly obe Snathan Drake and it it is funny like watching him swing and like do.
Speaker 1: All this like acrobatic like things that it looks and I think they had like look it up right now, That's what I'm saying. Let me have my because it is one of the craziest fucking things. It's a good model, like it's a good design, but it looks insane.
Speaker 4: Actually from Residue four, you've seen the mods of making her fat as ship.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. What is that? What was that? So it's putting it on right now. So that's a trainer, right, that's the game in the game, Why would you heard the funk up? Why would you include all of them? Yeah, let's like, what the hell is this? Yeah? He looks good, dude, It is so crazy. I can't believe. Yeah, dude, Yeah, you can move swiftness is crazy. To move quick that guy's strong ship. It's so crazy. But that's really the game. I love it.
Speaker 3: Big Meaty stinks my human taxidermy flashlight and dildo business will pop off, trust me. Andy the man whose handy's in our a tier, but not as Dandy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Using the new Canari design as goon material. Danica Patrick is more hearted than you'd think. She actually literally thinks the world is being shaped by reptilian She forgot to look that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is real.
Speaker 3: Heath Smoker. Heath Smoker gives what if YouTube existed during slavery? Would there be a slaverview channel?
Speaker 1: Question? Mater would Yeah, there would. Oh she was on Joe Rogan huh of course, of course, yes, anybody who's nobody has been on Joe Rogan. Yeah. Do you see Katy Vance went on? Who Jadi Vance? Oh? Yeah, I think I did see clips of it. He's got on there. I was like, oh, just not even just not even trying. Yeah, just yeah, uh jacking off the ripper, current coward, the coward, the couragely daw. Oh my god, what's up. It's not only that she does. She believes she has a show. You didn't say that. Yeah, I thought it was just I don't know. I'm so jaded. It's about a spot a reptilian shape shifter with Danica Patrick. Yeah, Galactic Federation. What the hell is this?
Speaker 3: What do you That's what happens when you hit the your You crash your car a million times and don't win anything. Holy shit, imagine getting concusted in your car twelve plus times.
Speaker 1: But you didn't even fucking win. She has a bunch of three. No, she didn't win anything. Really probably no, I don't care what they didn't win. To me, she's like losing our cup. What do they what do they have the cup? What do they have? I don't know what they have? They have the golden because they have there's a couple there, the Golden couple. Yeah. No, they just gave her.
Speaker 4: They gave her a frying pan. Like here, you got the funk back in the kitchen. They give her a violent load to the cheek.
Speaker 1: That's all They gaver coward, Okay, so camera, that's so cowered. The courage teeth.
Speaker 3: Gross and gay sweey tooth gap is objectively cute and attractive, y'all haters tripping Kevin Durant.
Speaker 1: Kevin Durant's feet four months? What is up with Kevin Duran's feet? Why is that anything? Well?
Speaker 4: His his Yeah, because if you mean like legs, because specifically, if you look up a picture of his legs, it is he looks like a dinosaur. It looks like scales.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's like actually like cradles, but it looks.
Speaker 4: Like he has dinosaur scales or what I would perceive what dinosaurs still take.
Speaker 1: If you just like put on though, I wonder if lotion would work, Kevin. They didn't invent magic. It's magic technically, but it's his family's dead ashes. Technically it's mad by magic, but it's actually where there's about the game.
Speaker 3: The South is the best reason of hip hop by far, contents of your pockets, forever, you shall cheff a mana mister pants thick of it. I'm mister and every I'm mister, and everybody knows. Everybody owes me my money or I'll make you cold, something like I don't know. There's something there, Uh a beverage of sorts, cardboard pie, the Nautiloid's Eldridge Nautilussi by curious George. You dare bring lights into light to my lair?
Speaker 1: You must die? Is that castlevaniah? No? Uh, jolly old dipshit total drid drid drigger. It's not. It's one g d dridger death, behead dridger, spike a dridger baby and do it an urn urinate on bleak falls barrow a drogger. I guess he's like shortening it because otherwise it would be too long. Uh. Niggy with the skibbety rizzy is so good. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: That story where you have to tell a friend trespassing is dangerous sounded smoky coated of rats and n words A George where dem wabbits be uh like the phoenix, I arise from my cum covered ashes to goon to Sophia Falcone, eternal hunter, Dubois gay bar shanty man retard butler screaming, ah, you not, are you not entertained at the top of his well.
Speaker 1: First of all, that's not who that is. Did you say Retard Butler? Yeah, it's not Wait wait wait did he actually say that? Did I make that Gerard Butler? Like?
Speaker 3: The name is Retard Butler screaming? Are you not entertained? That is Russell Crowe.
Speaker 1: That is not Butler. You're thinking of three hundred fantastic. I love that is amazing, the wire cross of Gerard Butler and and Russell Crowe. Because because of three hundred and glad, it's very funny. Sir. What you should have said was Russell slow, Russell slow hard Butler Butler, and remember to tug me ball, remember to tug me by my balls, open your jaws and make me wetter. The gatles rise against is the used for straightmens smidsche The kid may always pronounce maori uh, your dumb cunts. They're the people in New Zealand Mai maori. Oh.
Speaker 3: I guess that makes sense? Yeah whatever, who fucking cares? I don't she pipped gun on my pippa, click the wrong button, subbed down a teer. I'm back Sweeney showers and sneakers. No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. I'm just here so I don't get killed. British people coming and be like, what's all this? Then big dd Grandy pulled out twenty years late and it's and then the sloppiest way possible, calling that bitch Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Fun fact.
Speaker 3: Brian Cranston voiced Fay Long in nineteen ninety four Street Fight of two animated movie transferm Gremlin Yush majin Red Foreman.
Speaker 1: What if nine to eleven was cute? The prank the Canadians sulking cantankerously towards my devilish deeds. It's your boy, shaannye d Servers Agent two sixty seven. Fun fact. Most laugh tracks were recorded in the fifties, So when you hear Sheldon talk dead people laugh. I laughed that good. I dreamed that Goku was for late.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's necessarily true, actually, probably not at all. I think there was a rumor for a long time because I know Seinfeld was filmed with like a live Yeah, there was plenty of.
Speaker 4: Shows around that time that they were live audiences. They was saying before they would say a lot of times maybe not anymore. But like this was filmed from a life. To be honest, somebody would have shot like I love when they would break character like on Fresh Prints.
Speaker 1: Oh that was great. Yeah, and you get this like he freaks out one time, Will Smith and then he goes fucking fourth wall and he goes into the going into the into the crowd and freeing. That was that was brilliant. I was like this, that's like Will Smith Man. I'm sorry, I know he did some of the fucking staff thing was crazy. I think people are a little hard on him. I just think he needs to I just think he needs to come back with like a fucking solid action film. That's all. I think. The New Bad One move was pretty good. Man, I forgot about that. I hate to say it was pretty I just you know how like the characters look weird in the Vailguard. I have that problem bad boys. These motherfuckers are like twenty something years later and then they're.
Speaker 3: Acting like Martin Lawrence in particular, he's like he's been choking in a fucking bath for fifty years.
Speaker 1: Because he was very thin before he was he was just a normal person.
Speaker 4: But he also was caked in makeup and these guys just coloring. I was like it, So I have that problem where I'm looking at these guys, like, guys, you're fucking old. That guy from the second one is like in the army now and he's always like a badass, Like he has.
Speaker 1: His own little story. He's a grown as a brown ass guy. And you guys, look is a grown ass, grown grown man. Yeah, Like he's older than we are. That's crazy. He is Reddy's older than we are by a lot. I dreamed that who is late for Gohan's birthday with no presence?
Speaker 3: So he came inside of condom and gave it to him three IXO sewing two hamsters together to make a double hamster supreme, so fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: H Charldow shared brown He's gonna fuck your mom, make your dad trans and eat your pets, slurping stroke and smoking joke and emoticons going like this eighteen hundred two be like civil war situation is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's great. I love that. I love that.
Speaker 3: Angle watch Trump's interview with THEO Vaughn or Rogan to hear him sometimes chuckle.
Speaker 1: That's his closest to realize. Can you imagine he says, actually the ha hello hello execute laugh execute laugh laughed at I like a lot. Actually I don't like him anymore? Really, no, what do you do to make you hate him?
Speaker 4: So basically I started listening to He's a He's a he's an RFK junior simp for for one. When I was listening to him because he seemed pretty fucking reasonable until very recent I theorize money like everybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean so, I was just like, because he's smart.
Speaker 4: I never followed him before, but like every once a while when I've seen him, his takes were pretty reasonable and like even when you talk about politics, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, he's retarded, but reasonably. You know what I'm saying. That's all I asked for. That's all I asked for.
Speaker 4: But now I'm like, he's like, oh doing the emoji like this when RFK is lying like on Twitter like saying all this dumb fucking bullshit, and I'm like, I'm done.
Speaker 1: You're a dumb gay comedian too, Yeah, get in the bad way right, not the good sex you no, I mean gay and like stupid and bad, Like did you see that fucking Ariana Grande on fucking SNL Say no, she said that. Yeah, I must say her episode was fucking really like good. It was kind of weird because like she was on and there was like this thing. I think the whole premise was like the sketch was like, uh, these two gay guys. Uh. It's like the sun is introducing the boyfriend to the family or whatever, but the mom is like hyper competitive and it's like a game night, and so she just calls him gay a bunch and it's like and he's just making fun of him cause he's gay. They're like, Mom, I'm gay, and she's like, no, I didn't mean it that way. I meant gay isn't stupid and bad. And I forget. I forget that Ariana Grande is like an actor, like like I'm like actually good at.
Speaker 3: Performing, right, that's what she was doing. Yeah, Like I totally forgot because I just like how she's funny. She's like really funny on that show, and I was just like, wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I I forget. I sometimes whenever she has an interview, I get angry, but like, yeah, I forget about I forget. It makes me forget that she's actually very talented.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Obi want to blow me. I'm I'm beating him up, suckers panis that's just how I'm gay? Uh? Just to know that I'm gay?
Speaker 3: Kremlin to gremlin fifty cents to fifty scent, blood in my piss, chun Ley pulling a Sofia eurista on my face? Why is the stark tank gay and retarded? At least twenty seven million, one hundred and two thousand and sixty nine ants in the shape of a human. I feel like that number keeps changing. Solid snake voice, Hey, nal.
Speaker 1: Riding gives a really good head. What the fuck did you just say to me?
Speaker 3: Stupid wage Slate five eighty three Pepini Brothers Presents Vegeta's Galactic Food Review Channel donc Doncerson, you may be a good cunt and bounce and me talking to back of that guy wrote into Sacred recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking like Gade six. Uh, won't you please make gay what I was doing? Fucking peeling your teeth out?
Speaker 3: Gade six? Won't you please make gay? For a very special gay? Our man Jack is Queen of the Blumpkin patch Everyone cream for the Pumpkin Queen Page three, last one pp Or borealis more like whrror or a boring ass. The darkness darkened, darkly darkening, the dark dark until dimly darkened, even darkest, in the darkest dark inside you. There are two wolves because you are a gay wolf getting de double penetration meb Fishy ham Stroker's ejaculate John Strickland, I will in fact be wearing a suit and tied to the super Bowl Merks eighteen eighty nine. I know y'all are faking back sing I said I missed scene chicks, and y'all talked about the dudes.
Speaker 1: That is true. We talked about scene chicks that immediately like segued into the guys. I feel like I remember saying I like scene chicks. Yeah, but we spent more time.
Speaker 3: You know what, you know a show you're listening to, sir, Come on the first David the Golden Asmen. Gold is referenced to the frothy right piss he drinks every morning. Bring bring Gabby back on the podcast. Fuckers pre Ras, spread your cheeks so I can shoot.
Speaker 1: Gold Is real quick.
Speaker 4: He made a vail guard character and like it looks like it was funny that I was like, how does this character look more like you than real life, because they looked all fucked up.
Speaker 1: And like this shell And I was like, how did it like nail it so well?
Speaker 3: Like eight nine six Radiohead, Nice peen back off brat Summer, It's time for Liam Payne fall. I hear y'all like him hung, I'll ask you know what I feel. Trash Texas State Side and a young Sheldon getting hit by fifty cars.
Speaker 1: Tick on my ass.
Speaker 3: Here is Niggy Jizzy formerly known as Nicky Ziggy, Nintendo Entertainment, Sex Them, Nintendo Sexy four, Gay Cube, Nintendo Wiener, Nintendo Switch the Sexual Kind Wiener, Sweeney losing weight to fit into his long beach Griffy costume for Halloween. Sorry miss Jackson, duck Hunt Ethereyan Brginian Puncher and Nay from Melphis one and his rounding at our list is always king of haphazard.
Speaker 4: Oh you like he actually like, it's not a bad it's not a bad representation. It's like the best like I've seen out of like someone trying to make themselves. And I was like, it's funny how his weird fucking face would fit well, fucking that's not bad at all. Yeah, pointed, there you go, man, look at that looks pretty good.
Speaker 1: Has mongol not bad? You gotta you gotta dal it. I was like, whenever I try to make myself, it never works. Never works a video game. All right, guys, we're running late today. Thanks for joining in. Goodbye, farewell God, I gotta go alright, boo boo boo boom, God damn it