Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com Today.
Speaker 2: Open up to an odyssey you or there's something in the woods anatoty you what you're about to see you? Or there's something in the woods. Knock in the park containeer ride the ooman said, don't go outside. There's something near the woods tonight.
Speaker 3: I hear rim knocking, shaking bushits.
Speaker 4: Footprints howling all my lung.
Speaker 2: Open up to an odyssey something in the woods. Hey everybody, this is Less Driving.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes I know.
Speaker 3: AKA Surviving Man and you're listening to Brian. That's watch Unison.
Speaker 4: If he didn't welcome back to Sasquatch Hoops. Thank you so much for being with us for the show. It is Friday.
Speaker 6: I hope you're having them magazine week. We have an awesome guest lined up for you. But as always I want to start to shut me by and biting you. If you've had an encounter and you'd like to be on the show, shoot me an email you get me at Brian appearing Indeworldproductions dot com. Get head over to the website, check out the blog, become a member there and help.
Speaker 1: Support the show. We actually have two guests lined up for you today. I've got Ron and Allen on here and they're here to start the first of a two part series on this strange place out in Arizona known as Bradshaw Ranch. It's been compared to Skinwalker Ranch. There's a lot of bigfoot activity going on, some really strange things that Ron and Allen have experienced out there. And in part two, we're gonna have Ron back with Mark and they're going to talk about the latest documentary that they've put out about Bradshaw Ranch. And I'm gonna include some of that audio in both of these episodes for you to allow you to get sort of a feel for the film and what you can expect when you check it out. I want to take a couple of seconds here and thank Glenn from the United Kingdom. I opened up the show with the brand new Sasquatch Odyssey jingle that Glenn put together last year and he finally got that recorded and sent over to me. He and his buddy sat down and did a fantastic job putting that music together and sending it over. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you, Glenn. Very much for taking the time to put together that jingle. It is awesome, man, I love it as you listen to this. Right now, Danny and I are up in Tennessee with Wayne Tiffany, mister Tiffany Troy, and a whole group of amazing listeners. We're getting ready for the Smokey Mountain Bigfoot Conference. I hope to see plenty of you guys out there this weekend. It is on Saturday in the Convention Center right there in downtown Gatlinburg. I'm sure there's still tickets available if you guys want to stop by on Saturday and say hello and see all the amazing speakers. We'd love to see you guys at the event. I will put the link for tis. It's right here in the show notes. All you have to do is click there and pick up your tickets right now. But enough of that, I know you guys are ready to get into it. Ron and Alan are on the line. They're ready to go. All that's left for you to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the show. All right, I want to welcome our guest to the show.
Speaker 4: It is Ron and Alan. Welcome to the show, guys.
Speaker 7: Hey, Brian thanks for having me on. I'm really happy to be on your show.
Speaker 8: Hey, thanks so much for having us.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Ron first.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this Bigfoot, the Sasquatch thing, the paranormal. What can you interested in the subject?
Speaker 4: To begin with?
Speaker 7: I'm a filmmaker, yeah, and I was hired one of the larger distributors of DVD's back in the day wanted to distribute me to do a series on and the phenomenon Bigfoot. And this was back about twenty fifteen, having to do this program. This series, it was a five part series called Chasing Bigfoot. Many people have seen it and it's available on all the streaming platforms right now. And so I got interested. So I talked to a lot of people that had experiences, looked into the history, looked into the marketing aspect of it, went on some Bigfoot hunts with people around the country. I went to I think called the Bigfoot and Family Weekend at Allen Now. My son in law puts out and that was another way of showing the interest in Bigfoot. That group of people come and they take them out and show them things. And my daughter was very much interested in producing the Bigfoot thing. And she met Allen and they say the rest is history. So that was my introduction. But I should be upfront, you know, I come from a background of meditation and mystical experiences in martial arts, which is just kind of siloed away from contact experiences like Bigfoot. In UFOs. I saw the chance to possibly bring these things closer together because right now on my hypothesies, if you'll let me explain it, I'll do that later as to why I think they're all coming from the same source. So when I did this series, I got the idea that perhaps Bigfoot isn't a humanoid and isn't any grade ape of some kind, because a lot of the descriptions there were things that just could not happen described by people. And of course there's no hard evidence in the sense of a body or real good photographs besides the Patterson Ginwood film, which is interesting because you can't prove it one way or another. You can't prove it was a fake, can't prove it through. So that was my introduction, and I wanted to pursue the paranormal aspect of Bigfoot and see where would take me. And now I'm sitting here talking to you about all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Got love it. I definitely want to get into that stuff. Let's move over to Allan and talk a little bit about your experiences. I know you've been involved in the BFRO and you've had experiences, so let's talk about what got you interested in the subject to begin with it. Let's move into some of the experiences and encamters that you've had with these things.
Speaker 8: Sure. Yeah, So for me, I was into the TV shows and everything back in the day's sightings and those kind of shows, and I got into the paranormal long time ago. At one point, we were visiting my parents who lived in the out Aroundeck Mountains in upstate New York. Let's go find a bigfoot hotspot up there, and my buddy and go for a bigfoot hike. And we did that. We had an experience up there that made us really think there's something to this. We went back home where I was living in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
Speaker 7: At the time.
Speaker 8: We looked at bigfoot around there, and turns out Ohio was a hotbed for bigfoot. I had no idea, So we ended up going down to this state park a couple hours from Cleveland called Salt Fork State Park, which is very popular with bigfooters. We met some other people and there's a big conference there once a year, and got hooked up with the conference and we started filming the conference, running audio video and stuff, and they trained us and brought us into the so I worked with them and ran cases for quite a while, probably eight or nine years, and then eventually I moved out to Colorado and hooked up with Ron here and we've been doing a different kind of filmmaking but still related to bigfoot. I've had lots of encounters. It started in Ohio and I had things happen there, Rocks thrown at me, all the classic things, noises, footsteps, stuff founding around the woods and things like that. And then as Ron and I started traveling the country and filming for our show and for different movies, I started having experiences in all these different states with different people, and for me it started to add up that weird stuff was happening. But when I started out, I didn't want it to be weird. I was looking for the ape like everyone else. I didn't want it to go this way. But I'm open minded enough and with my sort of a paranormal background. I know when I'm being given something and I just I refuse to ignore it. So I'm just going where things are taking me.
Speaker 4: I gotcha.
Speaker 1: I'm certainly right there with you. I have always been in the flesh and blood camp and remain there. But I've always prided myself, particularly on this show. It was founded on the basis of giving people a safe space to come and share their experiences. And we have had a myriad of experiences, some almost five hundred episodes into the show at this point, and there have been a ton of different experiences shared over here that would be considered high strangeness or the woo part of Bigfoot. I was a former police officer. I've always had that very straightforward approach. I like to check boxes with things, and we as human beings, I think in general we like to put things in boxes. Police officers certainly do that. So it's one of those things looking into this subject, I was always trying to check boxes with the Bigfoot. So I would interview people. The Ure National Forest here in North Carolina is notorious for sasquatch bigfoot encounters. I would interview people like Bobby comes to mind. Bobby has been on the show a couple of times several years back, and he's had tons of encounters on his proper and he would also have these weird experiences with orbs, even seeing what looked like alien craft, either before deering and sometimes after having sasquatch experiences. And I used to say, Oh, that's really weird, Bobby, you're having those experiences. But I don't think they're related. And I've always approached it that way, saying, Okay, you're having orb experiences and you're having big foot encounters. That's just a lot of weird stuff going on at the same time. But as I've continued on my journey into this research, I have come to understand that in some ways, I think those things may be more connected. Preston Dinnitt comes to mind. Preston Dennit is somebody that's pretty well known in the UFO community. He's written tons of books about UFO abductees and contact ease over the years. The first time I had Preston On, we had a great conversation, and I had a UFO experience when I was sixteen, and it was a very close up experience with a large what I believe to be an alien craft and start then. And even through other interviews I've had with Preston, He's always said to me, Brian, everything is connected. That always goes through my mind when I'm talking to people who have these weird experiences in relation to Sasquatch, what seems to be supernatural or paranormal experiences. So I've always tried to straddle that line. I wrote a book recently. I take a stance in that book of approaching this very scientifically and saying, I think we have to take a look at both sides of that. But I have chosen to get in this lane of it's a flesh and blood creature, but we have to pay attention to this other evidence. So I'm completely open mind to that, and I don't mind being wrong. That's one of the things about a theory or a hypothesis. You have to get new data in and adjust that based on the new data. If we stay stagnant in our beliefs, I don't think we ever get anywhere. I call it drinking the Bigfoot kool aid. If you just think the same thing that's been happening since sixty seven is still happening today, I think you're barking up the wrong tree when it comes to this stuff. You've had experiences that were very what I would consider to be a flesh and blood animalistic type of behavior, very similar to some of the things I've experienced here on our property in North Carolina. I've experienced it on expedition up in Radium, BC in Canada. Have you had an experience where you got to see one of these creatures outside of the rock throwing and some of the other things that you've experienced.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I will mention I have had a lot of experiences with the sort of flesh and blood tri type creature, but over the last few years, the majority of my experiences have been more of a metaphysical type experience, where it's what I would call a contact experience, where I'm having an interaction with this thing, but it's in a way that most people wouldn't think is possible. I'm not saying like mind speaking things like that, but it's just this transfer of energy and things that's really interesting.
Speaker 7: I actually had a sidi what he switched to his family bigfoot weekend from Ohio to Colorado. What I do is that come out there and do a meditation with people. He hits at our resort in the mountains, quite vacacular site. Well, when I was out there, this is a synchronicity. One of the women was working in the gift shop said, come on and I'll show you this tree and if it was a prayer tree, it's a tree that was modified by the youths to create medicine or create prayers and was verified by a huge shaman over the years. After the meditation, I said to this group of people, I'm always amazed that I can get into coherent to one mindset. And I told him about this para tree, and I said, we've had experiences in the past with connecting with whatever spirit might be in the tree. Would you all like to come and try this? And amazingly, thirty people said yeah, let's go do it in groups of three of them would go there and put their hand on the tree. Most of them would have some sort of experience. One young girl said she asked to travel. Other ones talked about getting energy and all sorts of things to alan. After everybody was done, why aren't you and I go do this just to see what happens. We went and put our hands on the tree like this, and I had my eyes closed. Alan had his eyes closed and he was on my left and opened my eyes and looking if there wasn't a big foot standing behind him. He was in the farmer. If you would look at that image behind you, I think it's on your left side, but I'm not sure. It was like that. It was a shadow figure. It was taller than him, and my brain see something like that as one the heck as that. I'm trying to make sense of it, and at the same time Allan is waffling in and out of existence, like in the old Star Trek transporter when you're there and not there. And finally after I get stabilized and I said, oh, this is not a hallucination. I'm actually seen this. I said to Alan, there's a creature behind you.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: My answer was I know, because for me, I was trying to try and meditator whatever I am. My eyes closed and I started hearing these noises with my eyes closed, the tree branches snapping and water splashing, rocks flying around. I heard all this crazy noise, but it just didn't make any sense. And then I got this sense of a figure behind me. I could sense there was something behind me, and in my mind I could just picture, like the outline of it, and it looked like that picture you have right there in my mind, and I could tell that it towered over me, so I knew something was there. And then when I opened my eyes, as Ron said, there's something behind you, it was a big foot behind you. I was like, well, yeah, I can tell that. I look around and nothing's unusual where we are. There's nothing there. So I feel like wherever all those noises were was somewhere else. I was somewhere else.
Speaker 7: So pretty impossible, right, But here's two people, two independent people, having to some except the same but different experience.
Speaker 1: It's definitely one of those things that has always fascinated me. You mentioned the mind speak, Alan, That's something I've talked to people several times about on the show. I've had conversations with people like Todd Standing. I was out What'sid's last October up in his research area in Radium, BC. I've had survivor man Less Stroud on the show. Unless has described what sounds like mind speak or telepathic communication with sasquatch on multiple occasions in multiple areas while he's been out in the woods again. I'm an Okham's razor kind of guy. I've talked about it plenty of times about experiences I've had while on the street as a police officer in dangerous situations where I had what sounded like to me something in my mind saying, don't go to this side of the car, walk around to this side of the car, and then I see somebody with the weapon who was ready.
Speaker 4: To shoot me.
Speaker 1: I've compared it to that many times. So I'll ask you both independently the same question when it comes to the difference in the flesh and blood versus these things being more metaphysical, possibly related to extraterrestrials. People see them and experience them often doing very mundane, very animal sort of things. How do you reconcile that as far as your approach to the research when people are having mundane things like they're making tree knocks, or they're making tree structures, or they're making vocalizations and those kind of things. Ron, I'll ask you first, and then Alan you can answer the same question. When you're looking at this from your perspective of being open minded to it being something more than flesh and blood, how do you reconcile some of the very flesh and blood things like leaving tracks and hunting deer that people describe them doing versus them coming and going metaphysically or possibly being something extraterrestrial. Ron You can take the question first if you'd like, so.
Speaker 7: I think almost all these things you would say are impossible, which is the character. The reason they show up for mundane things is that they know now when people are in deep meditation and they have these altered state experiences, whether they're a citing of a hairy creature or something, the brain has shut down. The filter of the brain has been shut down. Let me give you one example, because I'm a filmmaker. We are at We had a site in Arkansas broadcast Crystal Wine. Are you familiar without at On? Maybe not. They have the tree structures there. They have bigfoot tracks where Alan and some of the people there part of that thing heard wood Nunce two of them. Where we're looking at the footage later and they're talking about it. Alan says it's over here, coming from here, and oh, yeah, that's right. Oh there's another one they're talking about him. That'd be a classic wood nun right now. Actually, I think they heard some howels too. When I got back and looked at the footage. The film didn't pick up the wood nuns, but I can see them talking about them and gesturing where they all came from. So there's always some little tinge to me that makes it say, that's impossible. How would that be. They obviously heard them really loud. I can hear them talking, and I can hear them moving in the bush on the footage, but there's no wood knox is there were hallucinating wood knocks where there weren't they? In any case, it's impossible. So how's that for an example?
Speaker 1: That's actually an interesting example because that happened to me up in Radium. Actually, I had recorders out most of the time we were there. Some of the things that we heard with our ears, when I was sitting around the campfire with Todd, Ashley, Kyle, and Richard that were there with me, wasn't picked up the way that we heard it in real time on some of the recorders, and I thought that was odd, but I chalked that up to just technology. Maybe for whatever reason, the recorder was a little farther away than we were from what was going on. But we at one point, I remember, specifically, three of us sitting around the campfire, we heard what sounded like samurai chatter that would be akin to what you've heard in the Ron Moorehead Sierra Sounds. It sounded like it was thirty feet away from us, just in the woodline, and only three of us heard it. I did catch which a little bit of it on the audio recorded. Unfortunately, Todd was doing what he does most of the time, which is talk, and he was talking at the exact same time that it was going on. It was just a little bit of it at the end, but we heard it distinctively with our ears in real time. Some of the whoops and some of the other things that we heard were not captured on either of the two recorders that I had out. So again I'm playing Devil's advocate as always here on the show. People who listen, I'm always going to do that. It's more of a possibly something to do with the technology.
Speaker 4: I've recorded some really weird.
Speaker 1: Things here on the property that I can't explain that I've sent to people that sounded like there's really not even any way to describe it other than something that would be an alien message and something like you would see on a movie about extraterrestrials in some cases. When I first started putting recorders out to capture audio here on the property, the first twelve hours of me recording on the property, that's all I captured was really strange, bizarre audio that nobody has.
Speaker 4: Been able to explain.
Speaker 1: I've used multiple recorders, I've only been able to capture it during that initial first recording. So there's definitely some weird stuff that goes along with this.
Speaker 7: Tom poul says, they'll show you something that they're not going to have perform for you.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages. Tom is somebody that I've always been interested in. We went back and forth about having Tom on the show, and I've never been able to have him on as a guest. We definitely need to make that happen. I know he has definitely got some interesting hypotheses about these things, and I certainly want to get into that conversation with Tom. But Alan, what about you? How do you reconcile? It seems like if you were a part of the BFRO. That's one of the things I know. Tons of people I've met Matt moneymaker. I know some people in the BFRO that are very flesh and blood oriented in general. I am actually glad to know that. I've had some people on in the past couple of probably six months or so, that are involved in the BFRO, and they seem to be, at least in the last couple of years, opening their minds a little bit more to things outside of just the flesh and blood creature, and they're a little more welcoming at least in my opinion from that perspective. You, as an investigator, went into this, as you said in the Flesh and Blood camp, how have you reconciled that given your experiences now opening your mind to their being possibly more to these things than just flesh and blood.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so right now I believe that they are flesh and blood and have metaphysical capabilities. But again I thought it was a monkey, so I've been wrong before. I'm just going along with what they give me on the path there. But from what we've noticed while we've been doing this is it seems like what you put into it is what you get back. So I think a lot of what you talked about is primitive communication and things I'm starting to believe that maybe they believe we are the premier and they're trying to talk to us in a way that they think they could get through to us and give us little breadcrumbs. As I've gone on to do more and more things with this. Started out with wood knox and then rock throwing, and then weird stuff started to happen, and then more weird stuff started. So it seems to be for me escalating. My experiences keep getting more and more personal, more and more sort of metaphysical. So I think that's because I'm open to that, and they know that. I think I'm opening my mind to all that. But I do think in a lot of my research and investigating early on too, that a lot of these things may be happening for maybe not for the reasons we think, but killing deer and all these other primitive type things. So I'm just my experience has changed. I have to look at this differently, but I still see some validity and doing the regular kind of research. But at some point I got tired of seeing footprint casts, collecting hair samples and we're still nowhere. So for me, that wasn't moving the needle, that wasn't changing my perception that wasn't getting me any closer to any answers. So it was time to do something different. So what Ron and I have been doing and we are on a mission now because we feel like the more we do this, the more we're given by them. When we first started this, you turn cameras on and everything stops. You've probably heard that before, but not anymore.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 8: When we show up somewhere, nothing's happening, and we started turning cameras on and all of a sudden, things are happening and we're catching them on film. There's this progression that I think we really want to try to bring the research forward, and I think this is what needs to be done.
Speaker 4: At least.
Speaker 8: This is another way of looking at another step. Maybe we can get some points of data that we didn't have before. So Ron's encouraged me to do and it's been very interesting. Is I take all my paranormal gear and as paranormal investigators have a ton of stuff, EMF meters andes, all these different things. Now I'm hauling that stuff in the woods. I'm taking that to bigfoot hotspots and we're putting it to use and it's working. We've had communications through a spirit box. Let's say that we believe may have been a Bigfoot, and we're using the same technology that I would normally use in some old abandoned prison somewhere that I'm at three o'clock in the morning, and we're using that out in the woods now and trying to use that as bringing a little science to it. We're taking measurements, We're showing that this area had an event, somebody had this happen here, and we can come in and say we have elevated levels of magnetic fields right here that we don't have anywhere else. Is there a correlation. We don't know, but we can certainly suggest and paint the picture that it's a puzzle. And I don't look for one thing. Okay, so I've got some impressions in the ground, I've got high levels of magnetic interference. I've got something on the thermal. You start to put all these things together and that can start to paint a more realistic picture of what it is. And then all of a sudden, it just doesn't walk away like it walked in. It's just gone. So what do I do with that data point? I can't just throw it away and say, I'm losing my mind. I'm like, no, that thing was right there, twenty feet away, and now it's not. It's nowhere. I don't know where it went. That's where it gets interesting, and you really have to just take what you're given. It's like trying to solve a crime. You've got everything on the bulletin board with little strings, trying to finger out do these connect or not. So it's a big mystery. But that's what drives me is that. And I've gotten away from the evidence gathering, like I mentioned, and we're more into these contact experiences where we feel like we're having some sort of interaction. Whatever it is, it's a communication of some sort. What it is, what it means, what they want, We can only speculate.
Speaker 1: I had a BFRO investigator on probably a month or so ago. Marsha was talking about taking some of the things that you wouldn't expect on a regular BFRO investigation EMF meters and was trying to measure scientifically different changes in the atmosphere. There was a couple of situations that Marsha talked about where people believe that they were quote unquote zapped by what a lot of people use as the term being affected by for sound is what most people attribute it to.
Speaker 4: Ron I've heard you.
Speaker 1: Talk about in the past or other episodes of other interviews about being sizzled. Can you talk a little bit about that run and start there and talk a little bit about what that means. Is that the same thing as what we would equate to people experiencing infrasound or is that something completely different.
Speaker 7: One explanation is that if these things are part of interdimensional interfees, this is just say, coming from a slightly different universe, that the physical constance in that universe could be greatly different and slightly different. So if they're interdimensional and they come in and out of that and sometimes have a bodily form here, then they go back and forth that interaction with our biology, and that other dimensional thing doesn't work well with our biology. This is how I was explained for us. When we were at Bradshaw Ranch, there was a place there where we got an extraordinary magnetic fluctuations darsing rods. What crazy. There was a thermal cold spot and then a hot spot in the middle of bit. We had a team of investigators inside that spot. We all felt like crap. We all got sizzled. So I talked to some person who was into the physics of this stuff that said, what happened there is that your biology got screwed up with the interdimensional aspect of this other universe. That's the explanation I have right now for what's going on when you have that feeling. If they're an indimendial, you're going to have that interaction and it's going to mess with your biology.
Speaker 1: Either one of you guys can answer this question, because this is something that has come up over and over again talking about the possibility of bigfoot sasquatch having the ability to interfere with cameras, batteries, any kind of electrical equipment. It's a thing that has been talked about for many years. I think I've probably even experienced this on some level on my own property, because I've had trail cams out in areas where I considered to be a possible gifting area. With these things, strange things happen, I will capture regular animals on video and still photographs, and at other times when weird things happen or other things show up, there's no pictures, there's no video, there's no explanation for why the camera did what it did. Obviously, you guys are filmmakers. You guys have used this kind of materials in many different situations, whether it be cameras, batteries, whatever the case may be. Let's talk about that. Ron. You can answer that first. What has been in your experience with the interactions with potential sasquatch bigfoot behavior and how the effect or have the possible effect on cameras and other electronic equipment.
Speaker 7: When we were at Tom Paul's place, he had a kind of a paraphysical bigfoot interaction on his own property. Has a bit of reinforce on his property, so if there's a witted area. Allen set up his trail cam to capture the route that it came down. The trail cam was shut off.
Speaker 8: Right Alan, Yeah, not only that, I had probably one of my most profound experiences that night, and I thought, this is going to be great because I know that the creature followed us out on that trail, and we'll have it because I know it was there, I heard it, I felt it. I went back in the morning to pick up the trail camera and literally the switch had been turned off from the inside.
Speaker 4: That is absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: I really can't explain some of the weird things that I've heard that are some things like batteries going dead and things like that, but something physically turning off a switch is something completely different.
Speaker 7: There's one more thing. Allen actually had a visual sighting a Bradshaw Ranch. Maybe it'd be interested in hearing about that. Broadshaw Ranch has got the strangest collection of tracks I've ever seen, some of which would be perfect bigfoot tracks, would you say.
Speaker 5: Alan, Yeah.
Speaker 8: And then there's these three toe they look like dinosaur prints. The whole place is covered in just weird stuff in the sky in old buildings. It's really pretty much like Skinwalker Ranch in that regard.
Speaker 7: In one set, it's like that there's a main building and then there's the old Adobe structure which was the original homestead. So we were setting up to this is very early on and we were still trying to do ghosts hunting stuff, as if we might be talking to the people who went holding the place or something like that. But the question that I responded to is there's something here that's aware of us. That was the thing that elicited Okay, yeah, there's something here that can that's aware of us. So Allen had this experience in the Adobe house, which is pretty small, looking out the window on you and I'll see if I can get a picture of it, and short on myself and what he saw.
Speaker 8: So we were doing the ghost hunting stuff. We had a rempod EMF device on the floor and the spirit box with the white noise. I was leaned over asking some questions and we were there with a local who was our guide. He started asking questions and I wasn't really getting responses sole in my mind, and I'm like, Okay, he comes here all the time, so maybe they'll talk to him. So I backed up and I stood up, and as I'm standing up, I'm just happened to be looking right out the window. And it's probably ten o'clock at night or something like that, so it's just really dark out. As I can stand up, I'm looking out the window and i'ms like looking and going what is that? So it was probably twenty yards at best out the window. It was this really wide dark figure. It was probably maybe six feet tall, maybe a little less, but it was really wide, and I'm trying to make sense in my head, why does this look so big, but it's it's not tall. It looks like the width of a big foot. But where's this eight foot seven foot tall creature? So I'm trying to rationalize in my mind, and the whole time I'm just frozen. We were filming that interaction. The cameraman was filming me, and I was just entrance with what was happening. I couldn't even let them know, Okay, if you just turn the camera forty five degrees, you'll get a big foot. But I'm just totally almost paralyzed, just staring at this thing, blinking and trying to see what it is. Finally, I think after some processing, I realized that it was like hands on knees, like the linebacker pose. That's why it was hunched over. The head was out in front of it, and it was massive. But as we watched some of that footage back, another of those weird things that you don't want to see, but there they are. There's these fairly substantial balls of light that are coming from the window direction right into me on the camera as I'm looking at this thing.
Speaker 7: Then the cameraman didn't know why he was just with this tran state looking out the window. So he was filming him for a good minute or so, so we knew how long he was watching.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it lasted a while, a good solid minute or so. It wasn't like a fleeting sighting. It was literally a stare down.
Speaker 7: So what I had him do is to describe what you just saw. And as he's describing it, there's put another window. It starts matching up with what he's saying when he says, then it flickered. The light flickered. So it's clearly aware of us. Oh, shuld Should I try and show you a picture.
Speaker 8: Of my sophomore You can try it. So the guy that we were with, he had a picture of it from earlier, maybe a few weeks earlier. It's right there. Move it a little bit that way round.
Speaker 7: I know this is the mirror image of the screw.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there you go. So you can sider that the head is out in front. It's got the dome shaped head. The eyes are glowing, that's from the flash of the camera, and you can see the shoulder and the arm come down. It's this massive creature with a big old belly and it's just hunched over a little bit. They call her the big Gallon a lot of people have seen her there.
Speaker 1: I want to talk a little bit about the gifting thing. I don't know if either of you have any experience with giftingless asquatch. So that's something that has come up multiple times. Let's talk about that.
Speaker 5: Ron.
Speaker 4: What kind of experience have you had with the gifting.
Speaker 7: I have forty acres in the Rocky Mountains. You're near Rocky Mountain National Park. To make a story sharp, there have been reports big foot siding. There's a lot of them around Estes Park and so on, and so we decided to set up a gifting site to see if we could attract something. And what we did is we this is a gated community of forty acre plots that connects between the plains, Estas Park, Stanley Hotel, and all that cool stuff. It was the old world. They went up the stagecoachure, but then when they built the highways, it closed down and somebody bought all those acres and we want forties, and we decided to try gifting. We put feathers in bottles in at least three locations. We took them under rocks, so the chances that anybody finding it in a crevice in a big rock is like zero nobody can get there. Plus you'd never find it. Yeah, we went back at least on the third time. Alan went in there and to grab the bottle and what did he find.
Speaker 8: So the bottle was laying down, which was the first time we'd seen it move, and the feathers that were in the bottle were gone. I think there was one feather in that bottle. Yeah, so we knew something of hands had to have picked the bottle up turned upside down to get the feather out. So I'm looking around and right below it in this rock structure, there's a crack in the rocks, and that feather's stuck down in there in a place that's hidden, but in a place where I would find it. We knew something was out there messing around with us and things like that.
Speaker 7: Way at least, yeah, but when but then the most startling thing happened. This is probably even August, and we went back up there in November mutually a deer been dropped at our gifting site. It just been dropped. It wasn't dragged. Well, we get that freaked his out the least.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And there was there was no head and there was clean breaks in the in in all the all the legs, and and then we noticed that the hind quarters looks like it had been a hole cut in it, and it looked like some stuff was missing, like organs or something. If you stood right where the deer was, you'd be looking directly at where the bottle was. It was with in five or six feet of where our gifting site was. And like Ron said, it was there as shrubs all around it, and none of those shrubs were disturbed at all. There was no broken little branches on them, There was no drag marks anywhere. There was no blood. Even though an entire head of an animal was removed. It was, like Ron said, almost like it was just mutilated somewhere else and just dropped out of the sky right there right it X marks the spot which just.
Speaker 7: Remember this week wilderness too. So we decided to do two things. We took readings and we could document that there was high magnetic fluctuations in a dome shape. Then we set up our trail cam on the site, and then we came back maybe two to three weeks later, looked on our trail cam and we got to ordinary animals bobcats, coyotes.
Speaker 8: And day and night videos and everything working fine, and then there was maybe three or four clips that were just white static. We've had that trail camera for about eight years or so and we use it all the time, and I've never seen that before. So we took those clips and Ron took back to his video specialist as editor back at the office, who did some color tweaking and inverted the whites to darks and we were able to pull out a couple things. So we noticed there's some movement in there, so we really wanted to hone in on what was in there. The first thing that we noticed was you could see the dome shape in the static. There's actually a darker dome within the static. Once we inverted it and that darker part became lighter, you could really see it there. And then there were these two with movement. They were in and out of the frame. We could see how they moved to little creatures.
Speaker 7: One looked like the baby frontosaurs and the other was some sort of a weird cat pig type animal. Came out of the to say we got that on camera.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all of a sudden, on the one side of the screen, this long neck comes out, looks around and then a little bit of the body and then it goes off the side of the camera again and it looks like a bronosaurus that you could hold in your hands, maybe only about that big, but with this really long neck. It's just I don't know, I don't know what's what we turn loose up there?
Speaker 7: But that started a gifting site.
Speaker 4: What do you do with that?
Speaker 1: So let's talk about your latest film project. I know you guys have been working on some things. You got a new film out. I don't know who wants to take this first, but let's talk about the new film project. Talk about what people can expect when they check it out. Where can they find it? What you guys have going on.
Speaker 7: It's called the Mysteries a Bigfoot. By this time, being filmmakers, we know all the players in an expedition Bigfoot and so on. And so it starts out with I asked Ronnie Lewalk and Bobo, what did you see that the showrunners wouldn't let you put in the series?
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 7: And they both described paranormal things that they captured but they could not put them in because if they did, you would be running around hunting for a hairy animal anymore. The movie is called The Mystery is a Bigfoot in the chronicles things that like we've been talking about that are impossible, but also a number of the major players who had a shift, like Allen had a shift. I never made that shift because I had no preconceived motion what this was one way or another. Well, you know like lild Blackburn changed for example. Do you know who he is?
Speaker 1: I do have had Lyle on the show in the past, Yes.
Speaker 7: Nick Redford, he's always been in the paranormal camp. And we got Colonel John Alexander, who was one of the first investigators up there at Nut Branch on about Skinwalker r Skinwalker Ranch, and he talks about the early settings of Bigfoot up there. So it's a clutch of things that we say are impossible. But the preposition is that of somehow Bigfoot has a kind of terial existence in a non material exist readily go back and forth between the two. That's the hypotheses. Of course, that's impossible. So what we're saying is that you got to see is that going on any other place? And if you started looking at phenomenal like UAPs saying stuff things that are impossible, they move at speeds and so on that are impossible. We're now aways seeing the footage of you look at all the stuff that's investigated with telekinesis healings and so on. That's all impossible. There's all domain and impossible things that have been encurren since recorded time. Jesus had a near death experience, and people who have near death experiences and now talk about leaving their body, coming back, finding another world, and then coming back into their body, which is well documented now. So these things are all really impossible in our normal way of voting things, and Bigfoot is one of those. But you want to say anything more about the movie, Yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Say about Ron Morehead and more importantly his transition from being the guy that got the Bigfoot sounds to now he's seeing what I missed when I had the opportunity, and the things that I know now I wish I knew then. And we also talked to Scott Nelson, who did all the analysis on those sounds, and how he talks about how he believes there's language there. I know a lot of this has been out there and things but we put it together in a different way with a little different lens, trying to give you a picture on how a lot of these people that you know and you've been following for years think differently now. So it might be time for you to at least open your mind up to the possibility that it's going to be what it is. And you can't tell Bigfoot to be an undiscovered primate if it's not, so you've got to accept what it ends up being, whatever that is.
Speaker 7: But we're not saying that when the people have these experiences, it felt since a rods throne actually seeing something. I think they actually had their experiences. They're not making it up the majority.
Speaker 8: Sure, these are all real experiences. They're just different experiences. There's so many varieties of them out there now. Like we've mentioned a little bit before, some of these are now happening all the same time. Where you see Bigfoot in weird lights in the sky or in the woods or whatever. It's just undeniable that there's a lot of weird stuff going on out there.
Speaker 3: As are depicting the mysterious creature known as Bigfoot grows in popularity. Research around the nature of Bigfoot has been changing, changing from looking for an elusive hominid or grade aid to looking for evidence that Bigfoot is something alien or paraphysical. Even the stars of the two best known Bigfoot series on television, Animal Planets Finding Bigfoot and The Travel Channel's Expedition Bigfoot, told us that they know, but we're not allowed to show in their series that Bigfoot is something beyond the reach of consensus signs.
Speaker 10: It was about a five minute deal where we were. We caught something on the floor. It was very very large, two or three times the size of a person. And then in time something much smaller, about the size of a person, walked up to it, and then the smaller one continued on behind it and up the hill, and we've got all recorded on therm.
Speaker 9: We don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: I've seen oars out there, and I've been squatching. I was actually with Renee, who on the show as a skeptic, and she was standing right there with the whole production crew were sitting there watching these two arms just bounce along and ended up.
Speaker 9: We measured it later.
Speaker 5: There are seventy feet from us going walking pace, and the natives tell me that when they travel sometimes and so they travel in their spirit form and second ball light and they may or may not still like the people say they are cloaked or whatever. I don't know if that's what's going on, but I'm open to it for or the Native.
Speaker 11: Americans talk about them having sassofage, having one foot in the physical realm one foot in the spiritual realm, and people are experiencing these things kind of phasing into our reality and phasing out, and people also talking about them having this ability to cloak ability visible and we've experienced this on the show Expedition Bigfoot. I believe we captured footage of this. And what's amazing and what was edded out of the leave the show from the network is me talking to it and saying, we know you're up there, show yourself, and moments later it walks across. We can't see anything. Our flashlights create this shadow like puppet on the rock wall, and the shadow on that rock wall I see hair. And it walked like the parison give Wind film for like four or five steps and then just disappears.
Speaker 3: Join us as we explore the possibility of Bigfoot stool nature no pun intended with one foot in the physical realm and the other in the supernatural realm, a dual existence reflecting our own physical and immortal nature. As for hard evidence of Bigfoot's presence, researchers point to the thousands of casts of footprints and unusual tree structures such as these that are sad could only be achieved by extra human strength and manipulation.
Speaker 5: And they're like we'll wrapped around.
Speaker 3: Another big part of the traditional search for Bigfoot has been to interact with the creatures through an exchange of vocalizations, cries, and whoops that are initiated by the investigators. Sometimes a reply is heard and even recorded.
Speaker 4: Okay, this will be the juvenile.
Speaker 5: Now, this is at about one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 9: There's three of us and there's absolutely no one else around that we're aware of.
Speaker 3: One such recording was made by Tode Johnson at a paranormal hotspot called the Al Moon Lab south of Eugene, Oregon.
Speaker 7: You want to hear a Bigfoot sound?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know if it gets better than that.
Speaker 4: I should standard at Moneymaker screen.
Speaker 7: That's from the Apple Order that's in the backyard.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: But for over fifty years, the most compelling evidence that Bigfoot exists are recordings of vocalizations recorded in the nineteen seventy recordings known as the Sierra Sounds recordings, captured at an isolated hunting camp in the High Sierras between Yosemite National Park and Lake Tahoe. The ecology of Moorheads Hunting Camp area was dominated by mixed coniferous forests of Ponderosa pine and Douglas fir, punctuated by granite rock formations and a mixture of mammals, including black bear and mule deer. A few years ago, the camp succumbed to a wildfire, but back in nineteen seventy one it was pristine wilderness when al Berry and Ron More had arrived. Immediately strange things beginning to happen.
Speaker 9: Pick for beans come around our camp site up thirty miles in the wilderness. By the way, I am maybe four hundred freet in elevations, so you only get there in the summertime. The snow it's not so bad, but it's times when we go out our shelter and me another guy just got froze. Froze, I mean you could move, not cold wise, just paralyzed. And that was strange. But that was just one of the strange things that happening here see lights and other things too.
Speaker 3: One of those strange things were vocalizations never heard before.
Speaker 9: My emotional reactions was not as fearful as you would expect, even though you were concerned. But we're all hunters up there, and we had high part of the weapons with us all the time, so we were wondering if they were come in the shelter at us or not. They were really making some aggressive sounds, so we didn't shoot at them. They didn't attack us, and they didn't come in after us. So we became a kind of rapport being built there and we started interacting with them and recording it and had those recording studied so they can't be duplicated. According to the professionals. Just listen to it. People say I can make us aund like that, Well no they can't. They can't step on it with those voices like we recorded. It's in human.
Speaker 1: Everybody, go check out the Mysteries of Bigfoot. I will link to it in the show notes. Thank you guys so much, Ron and Alan. It has been a pleasure to have you guys on. I've had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 8: Thank us a lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks Brian.
Speaker 12: They say you don't have a go, but you can stay. And I don't want to feel a world happen.
Speaker 13: SI. I trying to try that chart everything. Call me, ride back, right back, joy from me, joy staying right there, call.
Speaker 1: It right away
Speaker 13: Still stas stassssststssssstsssssssssss