Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, welcome back to Calling All Beings on a beautiful Sunday here in Colorado.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, DJ it is calling All Beings True Crime Unsolved, and we got a very special guest for you because it's people like this young lady that are gonna prevent uh, these sort of corrupt individuals from thinking they can get away with it. Because there was a time when not everybody had a cell camera, a cell phone, you know, with a camera on it that could video. They could then replay things over and over and over again. But and you could do things like this, you know you could. You could you could kill an Enrikia Delgado or a a John O'Keefe.
Speaker 3: You could hide evidence.
Speaker 2: But now you got people out there that are analysis analysts, that are researchers, that are digging into every aspect of all the characters of this case to show them they can't get away with it.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna tell you what.
Speaker 2: My guest today has a YouTube that I started watching pretty early on when I became aware as an interested party of the Karen Reid case and then started to broadcast about it with all of you know that Sean Sean McDonough, the special Dagent, supervisory Special D Agent came on with me, and then that kind of launched me into this space. So thank you. Sean has always this homegirl right here. I saw her show. I don't know if this was it might have been the one where I'm like, what's rule twenty seven B? And she's like, guess what I'm about to tell you. So if you think that you can get over on home girls like.
Speaker 1: This, I'm here to tell you ain't gonna happen, baby, because she is all over it, like green chili on a burrito or like gravy on rice.
Speaker 3: So, without further ado, I'm so glad.
Speaker 2: It took me a while to get through to this young lady because she didn't want to deal with all the maniacs on social media, so she just has her YouTube and some cash app stuff and I had to cash app just to get part, just just to be in front of the queen.
Speaker 3: So party people put you who together for analo?
Speaker 1: Can I get a man?
Speaker 3: Yea?
Speaker 4: Amen?
Speaker 3: Being Benito's analy it's good to have you, home girl.
Speaker 4: It's good to be here. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Yes, Like the first time I heard you, I'm like, this lady's got to be in the legal profession. She's either a lawyer or a paralegal or a law clerk or something. So like, what is your background that took you into this medium that makes you sound like you're able to read these legal read these laws and interpret them and espouse them so wonderfully and worried about them.
Speaker 4: I have work in public transportation and I would review contracts with the Department of Transportation and things like that, so I got used to reading legal language in a unique way. You know, some people go to law school. I had to study federal and state statutes for my job, and I also had to assist in public safety. And I went to college, so I you know, I was an honor student. I took researching and education very seriously. You know. Yeah, yeah, I think, and I think you shouldn't have to be a lawyer to interpret legal language. You know, you should just fight harder and educate yourself. And you know, it makes you a better analyzer and critical thinker when you can read the language that everyone uses in the legal system.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: And you know you spoke about education, and I think even for someone who's in the trades and uh, you know, even if you are in the trades and you're working on plumbing or electrical or ac heating, ventilation and air conditioning, anything like that, just to get get at, you know, some sort of an education, not that you need to be call you know, like a master's.
Speaker 3: Degree or anything like that. I only have a bachelor's degree.
Speaker 2: But man, I felt so much more prepared for so many things when I graduated college.
Speaker 3: And and I'm a Johnny come lately.
Speaker 2: I went through a twenty year Air Force career and only had an associates. And then I got my bachelor's at like fifth something like that, and I went to Southern New Hampshire. But yeah, it's very important and and and for reasons like what you talked about, you know, Britt, the laws and the language of our country. So you and you do it so well. Golf club or maybe DJ clap so uh So, anyway, we want to jump into the Karen read case. If you guys have questions for analyze, please post them in the chat. Hello Kimberlina fifteen, what's up? Homie, Queen Olive? Hello, everyone, Welcome everybody. Julie may not be here tonight. Our chat moderator. I don't know if Jessica is here. Also, she was not able to join me on Friday, and I convinced Analyzed to take our spot so we didn't have to go show less, and then you know, this whole legal brief dropped.
Speaker 3: But do you think we should start where I sort of.
Speaker 2: When what I outlined where we went on the phone, or do you think that we should start at the legal briefs that came outs from from Mark Bedrow?
Speaker 3: What are you thinking?
Speaker 4: I'm open. I don't know if it's my feed or your feed, but like your video comes in and out, I don't know if it's it's if it's on my end, but.
Speaker 3: It could be me. My my internet here is not.
Speaker 2: I'm actually the internet company is coming tomorrow because I'm paying for one gig speed, but the router is sitting on the floor and it doesn't broadcast quite as well. So let me know if if, if this becomes untenable, and we'll we'll stop the show. Okay, okay, yeah, Captain analyzed in the building, all right, so let me start with this and then we'll get into we'll get analyzers impressions of what was filed by Mark betro that was just I guess it was fifteen pages of fantasticness.
Speaker 3: And it really kind of illustrates Brady.
Speaker 2: Violations where they weren't given that which halted the Alec Baldwin trial. Uh and caused the judge to dismiss the charges. Am I saying that right? She dismissed it with prejudice, I believe, just because of the Brady violation committed by ironically, what's that DA's name, Kerry Morris.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, the right era.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the more the era in attorney's writ large in the United States. Hey, what's up, Sherdy. Welcome everybody. We will get to you, but first we only got an hour.
Speaker 2: We don't want to run into Mike Show, who's gonna start at seven pm Boston time, So let's go with analyze. So let me see what I wrote the other day. I don't try to paraphrase myself here my own tweet. Essentially what I had said is the Karen Reid investigation began the moment that any officer in charge, or what we'd say in the Air Force, and oh, I see stepped onto the lawn or onto the snow at thirty flat FA. You as Jennifer McCabe likes to say it. He hasn't mean on the lune at thirty flat fair you. I'm not comfortable unless I do a show without imintaining Jen maccobb and the moment that one of them stepped on the lawn, and that was the beginning of the investigation, exiting the car, stepping onto the lawn there seeing John O'Keefe. The investigation ended the moment that they decided not to go knock on the door by virtue of who own.
Speaker 4: The home right precisely, Yep, that was the end.
Speaker 2: That was the I think we all have to put that on our mind, that there could be less than sixty seconds in between those two things. Unlikely there was, whether that was who was the first was it Tully? I'm trying to remember who's the first officer unseen because I know Gallagher lives across the street and his involvement was giving him the solo cups and the shopping stopping shop bags. But whomever the first officer in charge at that time that stepped on and said, okay, I'm on scene. Now I've taken control of this scene. The investigation started when they said can't go knock on that door.
Speaker 4: Right, That was the end, right, and they and they delayed the investigation that day too. They had to get permission and the investigation was delayed. So that's another huge red flag.
Speaker 2: They were calling because Burkewitz was on vacation. Chief burke Witz was on vacation or something like that, so I think he had to be called. Sarah Saraf was the first and then Link says the cat lady. Thank you so much, you guys. I'm gonna lean on you guys in the chat because some of you guys have banked some of these details that that I have not. But whomever that first person was, because the master, I don't believe there was a recusal based on Kevin Albert. I believe the the the recusal was based on his death either at the hospital where he was pronounced at I'm sure they didn't pronounce them dead in the ambulance. They would have wanted an MD to do that. And so that's when the mass date police were called in, right, And I don't know if if anybody was on the scene at that point, I don't know, because I remember I remember Peter Murphy and them saying the scene was left on, Hey, what's up, Scott McGinnis, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Legend?
Speaker 2: Welcome back? Burk Woitz was out on medical leave. Okay, maybe he was getting a brain transplant.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: No music. Oh are you guys? If you guys are hearing the music, I can I can kill it. You know how I love the music?
Speaker 3: Here is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There you go. Okay, so let me know if you're hearing that.
Speaker 2: Umm. So so then they said this. The crime scene was abandoned for several hours right until the mass date police came back.
Speaker 4: Potentially yeah, No, no real investigation was conducted in that timeframe, and essentially all the conclusions they came to were speculation, all the way down to Trooper Proctor pointing out where John O'Keeffe's body was, to Trooper Joe Paul and Trooper Joe Paul guesstimating what happened to John O'Keeffe. It was all guessing.
Speaker 3: There was no science there, There.
Speaker 4: Was no photograph of the body. And if Brian Albert, the homeowner, who who again I've said in a previous video, has likely conducted thousands of accident investigations as a Boston police officer, he would know that you take photos of the body before before the ambulance picks up the body, you know. But he and Nicole Albert, in my opinion, didn't want any responsibility to fall on them, any accountability to fall on them, and so they did not participate. Even though the Celebrate data approved that that Jennifer McCabe and Nicole Albert spoke on the phone once eight seconds once seven seconds. The Celebrate dad approved it. For whatever reason, Nicole Albert and Brian Albert never went outside. They didn't take any photos, you know, They didn't help. They didn't help, even though the ambulance were there, the fire trucks were there. Karen Reid was screaming, you know. And their window in their bedroom they had the closest view to John. Yeah, like lying at the flagpole right, like they had all the windows in the house, Nicole Albert and Brian Albert's window had the best view. And yet they both claim they both claimed they were asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you asked in the beginning, you actually posed this as a question, and I was going to raise my hand like I, oh, call me.
Speaker 3: Call me analyzed.
Speaker 2: I Yeah, for some reason, I think you preface it with for some reason.
Speaker 3: I know the reason.
Speaker 2: I think everybody in the chat knows the reason, and certainly Brian Albert knows the reason. Yeah, the reason was because if he would have come out, he would have become part of the scene and they would have been compelled to question him by virtue of his presence. And because he didn't come out, then there needed to be a step further for.
Speaker 3: Them to go. That's me knocking on my computer.
Speaker 2: Luckily it's aluminum body MAC, so they would have had to go and knock on the door. And they had made the decision not to do that.
Speaker 3: That was the end of the investigation.
Speaker 2: Now and now we have gone from an investigation because we know who owns the house and his name.
Speaker 3: Isn't Brian Smith.
Speaker 2: Otherwise we'd go and take our night stick and bang on the door with the nightstick, which the Las Vegas cops, Brian and Gonzo said that's what they would have done. He said, I'm getting in that house one way or another. I'm going to cite these laws. They cited a couple different laws. I'm not a police officer, even though I did take law enforcement my first year in college. They cited at least Las Vegas statutes that they thought potentially could be national of how they would try to get in the house, basically kind of like a wellness check, if you will, something analogous to a wellness check.
Speaker 3: I've seen analyze this chance. That's what I'm saying. Analyze is dope.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: That's why we had to get her on here. We gonna try to get her on everybody show, and so that right there, you know, they made that decision.
Speaker 3: That was the end.
Speaker 2: It flipped one hundred and eighty degrees. For now, how do we cover it up and analyze? I don't think they knew what they were getting. All the things they would have to cover, there's no way they could have known at that moment.
Speaker 4: I agree. I think that even if you, if you pay attention to Jennifer McCabe's actions, just just her, Like all of them had questionable actions, but if you just focus in on her, her her story changes repeatedly that they all met at Jennifer McCabe's house too, that that Nicole Albert on the stand admitted that it was more of a conversation rather than an interview, like that would never happen to you and I you know, right, we're not married into law enforcement. We don't have law en right like we're we're just here, and it would we would never get those exceptions. But because multiple members of law enforcement were in that club, in the Canton club, they they were, they made it through unscathed, you know. And and it's so obvious, it's so blatantly obvious. You don't have to be conspiracy minded. It's just so blatantly obvious like that there is bias here, there's preferential treatment here, and that a majority of the members of law enforcement were friends, they were lifelong friends.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: That's that that that's how this happens. That's how this happens. And just like Alan Jackson said, when the thin blue line becomes a big old blue wall, like that's what happened in this case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that's uh, that's exactly it is. That it's I and I challenge. I challenge anybody out there who's in law enforcement. It looks like I'm covering up the fire. I don't want analyze to get cold there. You make sure the fires get I challenge anybody.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I forgot to tell you to bring marshmallows. But yeah, next time you come on, we'll make sure. So I challenge anybody in law enforcement. Show me where it says in the Massstachusetts state laws, or in any of the by laws that cover law enforcement, or in your oath of office, where it says, by virtue of this office, I can break the law where Show me where it says that, where it says I don't need to. I don't need to give up evidence under the Brady Brady Act. I don't need to disclose anything that could be exculpatory or you know, uh, indicative of somebody that's a defendant. I can just do whatever the hell I want to do. And that's what these guys act like, is that we don't have to follow the law. And because of that I posted today. I don't know if these were Atlanta police officers.
Speaker 3: I believe they were.
Speaker 2: I didn't go back and check each one, but basically it's a town cop in Georgia in an interview room, like like Annaly I said, not a conversation on the sofa at Jen McCabe's house with like cocoa and marshmallows and that needs stuff and maybe some ore dervs and a sharkuterie board it is. It was this guy in the interview room with two officers asking him about his going on to Craigslist and soliciting women to go out with because they found one murdered. And by the end of that interview, he knew he was going to jail. And that is the way it's supposed to go. That's where Matt Farwell should have found himself. Brian Albert and we did this whole We did a whole episode with Peter Murphy. He would have Brian Albert in one room, Brian Higgins in another room, Jennifer McCabe in another room, and they would have just go ahead and let them tell different stories and then until they implicated one another. And they said, fuck all that. Because this guy's a law enforcement officer. He she can break the law. It's okay if they break the law, right, Yeah, that's what makes me. What makes you think you can break the law. That we have to follow the law, but you don't have to follow the law.
Speaker 4: Right And and again the that their knowledge the members of law enforcement involved.
Speaker 3: Sarah again invaded the show. I'm gonna try to kick Haarrah. You gotta go baby, Okay.
Speaker 2: She invades half the shows sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the that that the members of law enforcement who assisted in the cover up used their knowledge in law enforcement, their experience in law enforcement to help cover it up, and they got away with it. And remember they got away with the FBI and the d o J stepped in because they, to me, they knew it was suspicious. Like you know what I mean, Like, the FBI is in charge of every single police department in the US, and they came here to investigate. They used ARKA to investigate the death of one of their officers. John O'Keefe is not just an officer of Boston, he's an officer of the FBI as well. That's why they came here.
Speaker 3: And I'm still mean, what do you mean he's an officer of the FBI in that.
Speaker 4: In that the FBI oversees every single police department in the US. You know, That's why I think the FBI came in.
Speaker 3: I think overseas.
Speaker 2: I think they have They are the chief law enforcement agency of the United States that can even go outside of the United States to apprehend a suspect given the right conditions. But the there really isn't anybody that necessarily oversees But if a case is presented to them and they see the uh, Well, the case doesn't really go to them, It goes to the Department of Justice, or you know, the US attorney, Like in this case, we have Assistant US Attorney what's his name again, Josh Levy, who was presented evidence that said, Okay, we've got something going on here. And then the the FBI acts as their law enforcement arm. But we should be careful about saying that they oversee, because they don't. They don't report uh to the FBI, but they would be uh, an agency that could if the state agency doesn't want to step in, which in this case we have the bad state police. They have no intention of stepping in and doing the right thing. In fact, they are one of the perpetrators. So then you know, what do you have left? You get, you know, the US Attorney and and hopefully the FBI will go and arrest some of these slugs and we can watch and wipe that smile off Uribuchinic's face.
Speaker 4: Well, my point being, we still don't know ultimately what the DOJ and the FBI concluded right through the ARCA investigation. We don't have all those facts, you know, but obviously to me, they stepped in because they figured out that there was a lack of oversight here, something's not right, And I'm just I've been waiting. What are they going to tell us why they stepped in, why they decided to conduct their own independent investigation.
Speaker 2: You know, it's kind of like I want to just suffix your sentence with Lord here our prayer. So because yeah, we we assume, you know, especially based on Sean McDonough who was a federal agent with DA and sources that he has in Boston at Uncle Joe's house that he refers to, he had to do a whole ten minutes to explain how Uncle Joe's house got its name. That that that that is that that they do have interest in this case from the perspective of maybe civil rights violations of Karen Reid, and that can open the door for them to look at at other things and look at look at the murder. Whereas with Sandra Birchmore that is now not conjecture, that's a fact, that is an absolute fact. That interesting with the Firewell brothers, particularly obviously they they arrested Matt Farewell, so our question of whether or not they were going to get involved and whether or not. They're going to pursue other suspects if they if they can find them guilty of something. Absolutely, But with Karen Reid, it's only that we know that they hired those accident reconstructionists, and they would not have done that. They also apparently it's it's do we have proof? Does anybody know if we have Do we have proof that they turned over three thousand pages of information to the DA and to the defense.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we know that. Let me see what.
Speaker 2: This is depending on the fbid OJ is a scary prospect, but it is literally on our only hope but a sad yeah, I mean they're the only I mean if the state agency is not going to go and investigate the local agents and see, well, then there's only one thing above the States. You know, if this was the UK, they're all they're all federal employees over there, so you know they police themselves. So but yeah, thank you, thank you, love, Yeah, I hope. I One of my co hosts from Calling All Beings also is uh he has no power, water, or electricity in western North Carolina waiting for an update if he got something back today. So yeah, man, it is a it is a very scary prospect that they are our last hope and if something falls within their bounds. Because when they read the charges against Sandra Burchmore, I was surprised that the things that they read, it was some sort of a witness related thing, right of killing a witness or something.
Speaker 3: Isn't that what? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah that she Yeah, that she knew things that other officers were involved, and and she was a witness of herself too of the underage stuff going on between her and other officers, you know, and there's at least four officers that we know of, you know, yeah, between between two different police departments.
Speaker 2: Yep, but at least at least uh, they they've already done something, so we know that they're involved, and now it's just a matter of.
Speaker 3: A waiting game until whatever their their game plan is.
Speaker 2: Uh. And Sean has said in multiple occasions that it it. They don't work quickly, They work thoroughly, and they work deliberately, kind of like probably how you do your your research. But I wanted to open the floor for things that you've uncovered about this this case because you did such an outstad standing job on twenty seven B among other things. So what what kind of are are some of your your finer points.
Speaker 4: Finer points as in the uh.
Speaker 2: The Karen read case and yeah, things that you found in you know, it could be tell lighte stuff. It could be the key cycles. There was one one of your colleagues did a whole video about key cycles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the key cycle eleven sixty two. Because Trooper Joe Paul, his his entire so called investigation relies on key Cycle eleven sixty two, which was not even Karen Reid. Trooper Joe Paul started his investigation at key Cycle eleven sixty four, and key Cycle eleven sixty two was when the tow truck, when the SUV was being driven onto the tow truck. So key Cycle eleven sixty two was not Karen Reid. And yet that's what the investigator, the accident reconstructionist, Trooper Joe Paul says on the stand. And just again just anybody listening to him as the accident reconstructionists, to me, they owe John O'Keefe a lot more than Trooper Joe Paul. Yeah, the comment, I can't even with the key cycle. It's like yeah and several other yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: But it's important though, because the math, just because one of the highlights of the trial it was me, I don't know where I was driving that day, and I heard Alan Jackson ask him he couldn't define kinematics. Yeah, he's done his action accident reconstructionists and he can't.
Speaker 3: He doesn't.
Speaker 2: And he says, yeah, I took some courses at the local junior college and he can't define kinematics.
Speaker 3: But can you do math?
Speaker 2: Because if you can't, if you can't do the subtraction between eleven sixty four two key cycles, and you know that the car was driven up onto the truck, driven off the truck, and then driven and and driven in the in the place, Come on, man, I mean, come on, dude.
Speaker 4: Verbatim. Trooper Joe Paul says, I got the addresses from Trooper Proctor. I put them in the thing, and one of the possibilities was thirty six miles. I put them in the thing.
Speaker 2: Because because his whole thing was he was going to try to demo where she had put seventy percent throttle, you know, like a throttle position sensor, and right, he dorked that all up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was difficult to watch him, but also I think what what's what was intriguing to me was the sisters, Nicole Albert and Jennifer McCabe, how they were both defensive at times on the stand and just watching the trial, it was so easy to tell that they were lying, but they had their own style of lying. Nicole Albert was was caught, you know, whereas Jennifer McCabe would would come out with her teeth. You know, she'd be like growling, and it was scary to watch her at times, the way she looked like, she looked like she wanted to for someone, you know. But what's what they have in common with their testimonies is that they both testified to providing statements to law enforcements that they later said it's that's what he said, but that's not what I said.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, yes, that that wasn't what I told him, right? Is that way you could get out of it saying that them proving that you're a liar?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah? Like I was going to provide example. Oh and just judgement judgment herself too. She in my opinion, she she she ignored prerequisites that the defense had, she rushed them in their presentation. She whenever they would publish something for the jury to see. She would her read it up, and like when Elizabeth Little was was questioning Nicole Albert, I noticed it especially then, like Elizabeth Little would would be on a roll, you know, she would be like getting those good questions, and then either Lally or Canoni would like interrupt, either because of the the what was published or because of the foundation she was trying to build. It was just a lot of like to me, deliberate interruption going on, on top of the on top of the deceitful testimony from the witnesses, you know, sixty eight so called witnesses for the prosecution, and a majority of them denied to celebrate data or destroy their cell phones, you know, Like it's there are too many red flags in this case. And I have said it in my videos. I really hope that law schools like look at this trial and they watch every minute of this trial and they go through all the evidence, because to me, this entire case needs to be studied for years to come, Like we need to know what corruption looks like. This is what it looks like when multiple members of law enforcement are in the same game against this one individual, you know, and she's outnumbered. Karen Reid, she's outnumbered. Thankfully she had the resources to devent herself. But as I've said in my videos, imagine if she didn't have the resources, would we even know about this? Kids? Would this just been right? This would have been swept under the rug, and everybody would have hated her. Oh my gosh, she did that right. But thankfully people like Aiden Kearney and other independent journalists are they brought this to light, you know. And I really got into it because, like I live in Massachusetts, it was hitten too close to home. I was getting angry listening to what I was with all these different news reports. When I first heard about it, I just felt like something's listening to it. I'm like, that seems really weird, like that the official narrative seemed really strange, Like but nobody saw him when they left the house. Nobody saw him when they left the house, you know, and saw him John.
Speaker 3: O'Keefe on the line, right right, right, right right right.
Speaker 4: Like they all left, but nobody saw him. Multiple people were there and nobody saw him on the lawne. It's just again. And then the lack of investigation.
Speaker 2: And one of my friends from the Bigfoot community who I made aware he had to sit and listen to me talk talk about the Karen Reid trial case and Sandra Birchmore. And he was in town to meet a client in Canton, stayed overnight. So he what do you think he did? He drove by thirty four Fairview and he said, man, it's really small. But when you look at representations of this on the web, and when you look at Turtle Boy's background, and by the way, absolutely Turtle Boy is a he's he's a man of un common valor and uncommon courage. He really is keeping that looks like a huge yard. But people that have driven by there tells me it is not huge. Would you agree with that? Have you have you driven by?
Speaker 4: It's what it is is they have a big golf like country club behind them, So it makes like there are no houses behind thirty four Fairview, So it makes it look like it's bigger than it is. But it's not. It's not that big. You're right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, yeah, and and and and so people we say that to say that people that were exiting the home after Karen Reid left, which obviously you know she left if you watch micro dots video. It does a pretty good rep presentation where she sat out there for ten minutes, you probably and she's probably like screw this, and like I'm gonna go home and go to sleep, and he'll call me when he wants to ride right, ride back. And that's when she got home and started sending all those messages and texts and voicemails. And you don't, you know, you don't do that, you know, Turtle Boy says it over and over. It's like the Lacy Peterson's husband, Scott left these lovey dovey voicemails after he had killed her, and that and that's why Karen Karen Reid would not have done that, would have said, you stupid.
Speaker 5: It you.
Speaker 4: It's hard. I think you're The video stopped just so you're aware, I'm not hearing anything. Okay, you lost all right, Well, hopefully you come back. No, I could always sing, I can see the chat. Yeah, okay, I feel bad talking with him on his own platform, with his own channel. All right, I'm going to list off some details I found interesting about the case, and I wrote this down for this show. But hopefully DJ comes back, because I don't want to run his show In my opinion, tuber Joe Paul should have been impeached as a witness for the prosecution due to prior inconsistent statements, so to should have Jennifer McCabe. I think multiple witnesses for the prosecution should have been should have been impeached based on prior inconsistent statements, and I think in any other courtroom they would have been for sure. I did go to one of the demonstrations a month ago. Yes, MJA Boston. They all had inconsistent statements. I went to demonstration last month and I took video and photos with Aiden Kearney. You're right, it's not over yet, but I'm really hoping they don't retry Karen Reid really hoping. Yeah, right, exactly. Judge bev herself, like I mentioned earlier, she ignored prerequisites that the defense had, like say, you want to submit evidence in order to publish it to the jury. Even though the defense would meet all of the prerequisites, the judge would still rush through the presentation. And that just doesn't happen in a normal criminal case. Right. That's a good question, Sherry, But it's like, why hasn't anyone been charged with perjury? I think it's safe to ask that question of all the witnesses on the prosecution side, that they were clearly all friends or related in some way some fashion. Even the state troopers, even the lead investigator, Trooper Michael Procter, he was related or he would go to their parties at thirty four Fairview. Just it's disgusting how much they all got away with. Yeah, I hope so, Tommy, I hope they nail everyone before January. We will see. Yeah. I don't know if you guys read the jury interviews that Aiden Kearney provided, but they they're insightful, they really are, and in this I don't know if people know, Like I see these comments a lot on videos, people wonder why Judge bev was able to select the four person, And I think it's important for everyone to know that in the state of Massachusetts, the judge is permitted to select the four person, so that that wasn't corruption. It's actually just the state of Massachusetts thing. She was permitted to select a four person. Kay m hmm. I really hope DJ comes back people, but if not, I know he wanted to end this in time for the young jerks to come on. Okay, let's see, there was a question that DJ asked me earlier, and oh, there you are, DJ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm back. Thank you for thank you for taking the show.
Speaker 2: I owe you, I owe you, thank you so much love, go ahead and go ahead.
Speaker 4: The question you asked there was that Jennifer McCabe had told Michael Proctor that Karen Reid's SUV was facing south right, it was facing Chapman, but during trial, during trial, she said it was facing north during towards Cedar Crest.
Speaker 2: Wait, I don't know which ways, which is that passenger side toward the home or is that driver's side toward the home.
Speaker 4: So driver's side toward the home, sorry, driver's side, passenger side toward the home. That's what That's what Jennifer McCabe's That's why I think this wasn't really planned. The cover up they worked out along the way, you know, they got their stories kind of straight along the way. A key detail is that Jennifer McCabe said Karen Read's SUV was facing south towards Chapman. That's what she told Michael Proctor, the lead investigator, but during trial she said it was facing right. So I mean, and if you think of Jennifer McCabe. She's been going to this house for a lot of years, her sister, right, Like they're raising their their kids together, right and going to parties and stuff. Like, Jennifer McCabe would know this neighborhood. She would know it. So how can you get that wrong? How can you say one direction and then the opposite direction later on? How does that work?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just she's just such a liar. And what's funny is she was so aggressive with the like you said, she was so aggressive with uh, with uh the prosecutor, the excuse me, the defense. But it's funny when Turtle boys showed up at the soccer game, she wasn't aggressive at all.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, very interesting. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: She never wanted to say the turtle boy didn't didn't want to buck up and go get out of my face, get out of my daughter's game.
Speaker 3: She just sat there pretending he wasn't there.
Speaker 2: So it just shows that she's one of those people that can play tough when you know she's got all the backup there, just like Chris Albert and Sam Nagel and a bunch of those schmucks and Jim Farris and so forth. What I'm looking at here, I'm looking at a representation. Let me see if I could bring this up on the on the show so that we can discuss this real quick. I have a map of thirty thirty fiffy you where there was just me and lun Uh.
Speaker 3: Let me see what is this Google? I don't know. Okay, allow for one month?
Speaker 2: Sure, Okay, I think I need to bring this up on Chrome as opposed to be cause you know a streamyard hates Safari. I think like I messaged it messaged to you that one day, right, I'm like, yeah, streamy ad hate Safari. So just give me a second to bring this up. Yeah, Jim Ferrish, Jill Daniels charge hell yeah, Sherdy. And by the way, I'm gonna start this, I'm gonna get to all the stuff in the chat like at the end, because I know, like people are gonna cut out here in like fifteen minutes and probably go and engage with Mike and the young Jicks trying to leverage my Massachusetts accent. You know what's interesting is the street view on Google.
Speaker 3: They they.
Speaker 2: Got rid of that street few of that street view, so they've blocked the image of the house. There must have been so many people trying to look at the image of these schmucks houses.
Speaker 3: But here we go. Now I can get it up on stream.
Speaker 4: Ad they burned the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they fooled us.
Speaker 2: Now we'll think it isn't there. They got us, got us, man, there is no thirty four VVERU. It doesn't exist. So let me see this thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's that. There's motive. What is that doing there? Why isn't it my Google map there? There's thirty fifty have you Chrome tam? Okay, Google Maps. Let's see if the soul come up now.
Speaker 2: Because I'm envisioning that the passenger side would have been toward the house.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And if somebody can I have the houses blur before they blurred them out.
Speaker 3: That's a sherry do.
Speaker 2: You're so funny, man, You guys are so funny. It doesn't look like this wants to work right now. So I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I thought I was a nice guy. All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it maybe because it's thirty four fair view and maybe that's why they don't want to show it.
Speaker 3: I've got it blocked and share it. My god, look at Morrissey.
Speaker 2: I don't want them share a stream you I know these content creators anyway, but can can anybody that can anybody confirm that that the car, at least in my interpretation, which could be wrong, would have been facing south toward whatever the street that analyze named Chapman Chapman with the passenger side and parked along the against the curb.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's something.
Speaker 2: Right here, Benrico, you know that made me want to cry. Yeah, yeah, that that is really that's pretty sick, Phoebe.
Speaker 3: But there's some sick people out there. People. I'm gonna have to quote Mark Twain again.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people, some of them were on the jury that they're just going to believe whatever it is they want to believe. And the Mark Twain quote goes, and I'm paraphrasing, this isn't going to be a direct quote. Is It's far easier to fool a man than it is to convince him he's been fooled.
Speaker 4: Yes. And what I have said in the past and on my own social media when I was on there is the the credulous always outnumber the wise.
Speaker 3: So say that again, love, because I was I was putting up that tweet.
Speaker 4: The credulous always outnumber the wise. You will you will usually come across someone who believes things with little evidence. Then you will someone who's a critical thinker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, absolutely, it's it. Common sense is in common is another phrase you hear, you hear these days, especially in this in this era, you hear common senses in common. People will just fill have an ideology and the police are all good, and I back them.
Speaker 3: I mean, nobody was more.
Speaker 2: You know, you can look at my Twitter profile and what it'll say there is it'll say it'll say Black Lives Matter and love l E or BLM plus love l E because you can do both, you know.
Speaker 3: But Turtle Boy will tell you he was the huge.
Speaker 2: He was anti Black Lives Matter, big back, the blue guy, and now they've turned on him, you know. And I said to Suzanne the other day, I said, one of the things that that's very ironic is Black people get really really pissed off because they get unfairly targeted by law enforcement. And that's what drives them crazy sometimes that this happens. And Turtle Boy gets pissed off because he's unfairly targeted by law enforcement, right see exact see he is now a victim of that which BLM was talking about, right, And it's happened over and over and over. Everybody knows. And you've heard me say this. I'm from Air Force Special Operations Command. That was where I spent the last ten years of my career. Plus I worked for them as a contractor, a civilian, all kinds of different roles.
Speaker 3: I bleed as SoC Brown.
Speaker 2: And we just had an airman shot and killed by a Oklhalooza County sheriff.
Speaker 3: Because he went up to his apartment. He banged on the door very loudly.
Speaker 2: He stepped away from the peep hole because he didn't want.
Speaker 3: To show himself.
Speaker 2: So the kid inside was like, I don't know who the hell's banging on my door two in the after noon. So he takes his nine millimeter out, he opens the front door, six straight into the chest. So the whole point of that is that, the whole point of that is that, and that guy, by the way, he's already been fired by Oklouz County sheriffs, by the way, already been fired. So it's just and that is exactly what Turtle Boy is a victim of. That's what the can't nine are her victim of is uneven law enforcement? Uri and these guys going and knocking on these women's doors saying you sent a message to Jennifer.
Speaker 3: McCain, get the get out of here? Are you kidding me? What is this middle school?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you need? A state trooper from the DA's office going and force because you sent jenn McCain a message that said you're a liar and helped cover this up. Because that's true, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she is. She is a liar. It's true.
Speaker 3: We all know it, big time, yeah, big time.
Speaker 2: So and anyway, so yeah, Sheridy's send me some stuff I'm gonna do, will I know you guys are gonna blast, but I will get to stuff in the chat. But we gotta get we gotta get more analyzed up in this joint because my internet service provider denied me of more analyzed content. And this will not stand. Give me analyzer, give me death, all right?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 2: Does Patrick Henry, who also said by the way united we stand and divided we fall, think is not that one? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So uh yeah, And I just I want I want people to know too, like like I still say, a majority of people observing this case believe and know that Karen Reid is not guilty. A majority of people I saw the online polls, you know, in different chats, different YouTube channels provided the polls you know, anywhere from ninety eighty to ninety percent of people said not guilty. And then when I went to Dedham myself and participated in the demonstrations, a majority of people there were Karen Reid supporters, you know. So I just want people out there to know, like, if if you feel like you can't speak up or you can't voice your opinion because you're afraid of Karen Reid trolls, just speak up because they're outnumbered. A majority of us know that Karen Reid is not guilty. And we lost DJ again mm hmm for DJ. We should all protest against his internet provider for DJ DJ. You've got four minutes left for your show. Okay, well, all right, I'm gonna wait a couple of minutes, but I will have to exit the stream for the young jerks to, you know, for their sake. Anyway, thank you all for joining us.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: I intended to go over a lot more, but you know, internet albums, technical difficulties, they happen. So yeah, I will do this again at some point if DJ wants me back on, and I think we should, we should go into the deep dive of like like actual things that were proven to be lies. I think that would be cool to have a show where we're like listening to testimony and an other testimony that contradicts it, kind of like what I do on my channel. I I provided videos of Jen McCabe Cotton lies, Brian Higgins Cotton lies, Brian Albert Cotton lies. You know, I think we should keep doing those things just to prove that there was there was a lot of corruption here and there was a lot of deceit from the witnesses, and Karen Reid was unjustly prosecuted or something she didn't do. Thank you, Thank you guys, thank you for being here again. I know that DJ wanted to end the stream at seven Eastern Standard time so that he doesn't conflict with the Young Jerks live stream, so I will be exiting here myself. Yeah, it's true reliable Internet. Thank you all for being here, Thank you for spending your evening with us. Thank you Julie as well. I hope you all have a great evening. I'll see you on for one more minute in case DJ comes back. Hopefully come back, DJ, come back. You gotta say bye, at least come on DJ. My YouTube channel is analyzed. DJ says I should change the name because it's difficult to find, and so I will be changing the name because I keep getting comments on my channel that I should change the name because it's hard for people to find it. So I guess I wasn't that creative when I came up with it. H Hi, Glenn, Yeah, sorry about that. I will be changing the name. So all right, guys, we've got one minute left. So thank you for joining us again, and I hope you all have a great evening. Justice for John O'Keefe, free Karen Reid, justice for Sandra burchmore, justice for Enrique Delgado Garcia. Thank you all for joining us. Have a good night, be safe, bye, guys. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm back. I don't know if anybody's still here show.
Speaker 2: I moved the router uh to where it needed go. I don't know, so there's there are some people here. I know Mike is coming on right now, so I realize you going over to Mike if you have of I didn't be sad as DJA said, Uh, if you have, let me just tell analyze.
Speaker 3: Hey, Analyze.
Speaker 2: I came back in just to see if anybody has any final questions and if not, uh, we met you for the hour, so I will call you a S A P after the show just to thank you quickly.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So if any I don't questions that we hadn't have gotten to, I must have found your channel.
Speaker 3: I already subed to it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is Queen Olivia the uh, I don't know this Olivia Lambeau who I communicated tweeted. We were in some tweets. So thank you so much. I want I did want to get you on the show as well. You have amazing stuff. Oh and she's backay, so.
Speaker 3: I moved me out. I'm saying please now, Oh no, I moved it. That's my Glasgow accent.
Speaker 2: So in case anybody in case you want to know, uh, she's like, Okay, TJ, just count with it.
Speaker 3: Did you get any questions while while we were there or while I left? Were you still there? Were you up?
Speaker 4: I was yeah, I said goodbye to people.
Speaker 3: Okay, you dismissed the class. Okay, the sub is here. Oh you all are dismissed.
Speaker 2: So yeah, all right, it doesn't look like anybody has any questions. Probably guess some people have gone over to see Mike's uh channel. Uh, he's having on a guest and that I can't remember who it is, but I'm sure it's gonna be a great show. So yeah, maybe we got to retry this. It's hey, So James Jackson's here, James, what's up? Do you have any questions?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: James, are you? James?
Speaker 2: Are you with JFK? Correct me if I'm I'm wrong on that. I you are JFK's co host. Have you seen JFK Analyze?
Speaker 4: I have seen some of his work? Hello, Yeah, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: JFK? He came on with us weeks ago and we did a music episode. Yeah, it's that. That's it. So you are that? James. Welcome, James tel JFK. We said, what's up?
Speaker 2: I had massive technical problems and went off air twice, So that means I gotta to invite analyzed back. I who declined the police saw it at one of Okay, what's this here? I think it's gonna go dead again. Yeah, I think I'm gonna lose you again. Because it's workers say.
Speaker 4: H okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, everybody, good night, everybody bye.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry about this. Everybody h