Speaker 1: Oh, that's are and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, I'm raving. All right, let's go. Welcome in everybody for the Cult member of live show. You know what, it's a beautiful thing whenever people just accept their fate that they ain't doing shit on a Tuesday night. So why not come and join the good cult members of the world.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree, But you know what, it also means a lot to us that we have so many cult members that schedule our Shenanigans and tom foolery in for their Tuesday nights. It means a lot, it really does. So we love all of you. Thank you for joining us on this evening. Wild things are going on, dude, wild shit. And the more I look at it, the whole Dick Cheney to Dying Today situation, that's gonna get its own independent episode. I really had no idea how deep and how long standing his ties to DC was all the way back to the fucking post Nixon administration. Then he got all the way to the VP position, and that just fueled every ounce of the industrial complex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna get its own episode here soon good cult.
Speaker 1: Members speaking about up to the date shit that is just going on? How about your boy mom? Donnie just wanted New York.
Speaker 3: I knew he was slated to I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I liked al uh uh seal wall Slowa. I forget what his name was, but uh, the more I looked at him, he's the homie that kept.
Speaker 3: Wearing the red beret.
Speaker 2: And when you hear about him, come to find out he got shot by the mafia at least once, well five times, but in one occurrence because he kept like bringing things to light about them. They after they came after him in so many different ways up until putting five in his chest and still survived. Do was a fucking thug, right, And then to see him lose to the fucking Muslim socialists?
Speaker 3: This is uh, this is not the way, But apparently this is what America wants.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I mean, I don't know how like strict he is on, you know, the the whole socialism kind of thing.
Speaker 2: And oh, he wants grocery stores that you don't have to pay for food.
Speaker 3: Or that's his word, it's not mine.
Speaker 2: He wants free healthcare, free buses, free subways, free education, free supermarkets, uh free. I think he even heard him say free auto mechanical work. Like he basically just wants everything to be free, and he wants the taxpayers pay for it because he's a fucking socialist and they don't have like brainstems that actually work, and shit, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I almost wonder if that is like some fake news that's being put out by people that didn't want him to win, or is that actually words out of his mouth.
Speaker 3: That's words out of his mouth.
Speaker 2: Brother, that is I've seen him with the speeches and the things he full on wants to socialism.
Speaker 1: Only reason I say that is is that nowadays, you know, people get into their echo chambers on on social media and everywhere else, and it's like, man, I just don't know what to believe anymore, you know, like it's just so fucking hard to really get to the absolute truth. I mean, hey, we were duped with Trump, right, and then this is like the kicker is that Trump endorses Cuomo. I'm like, did hell freeze over what is going on right now?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But that's also because Cuomo is more like the devil, you know, right, Like it's understood that he is a flagrant.
Speaker 3: Oh what's the word I'm looking for? He dirty? The boy dirty dirty, right, he's been dirty since day one.
Speaker 2: But also the fact that you know he's dirty means that you know what makes him tick, and you know what can make him been to your will, Mom, Donnie. He's an idealist. He's not beholden to anything other than his socialist ideologies. To make him tick, you have to give in to his socialist rhetoric. That's way more dangerous than a fucking bleeding heart liberal who can get paid off.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I mean, and I don't know. I don't know too much about his policies or anything. I just I saw him appear on Andrew Schultz's show, and then I saw him up on stage where, you know, everybody else that was running they were like, what's the first thing you're gonna do whenever you win? And it's like everybody up on stage except for him, was like, I'm booking my trip to Israel. It's like, yeah, you fucking just want the mayor of New York City? What does Israel have to do with that? And and to me, he kind of seemed like an outsider, which is kind of you know, seemed like a young, kind of spunky outsider, and so I was kind of a little I mean, of course, we're talking about New York City mayor. Has nothing to do with us, right, I mean, it's a New York thing.
Speaker 3: Bro, did you see the Jews that were voting for him? Though?
Speaker 2: I heard you talking about it, So we talked about it in general, but I did more digging into it. So these Jewish people and Royce, I understand there's different types of Hasidic Jews, and I do not know which brand of Asiticism or I got to see whatever the fuck he pronounce it, all the things I'll respect. These people were like, yeah, he's our brother, and he's like the reporters like, what do you mean he's your brother. He's a Muslim, Yeah, you know, brother like from Father Abraham. He's friends of us, he's brothers of us. It's like the Muslim socialist is a brother to the Jewish community of New York City. I must have missed the fucking memo. I must have missed the email that all of a sudden said that the Muslims and the Jews are just gonna start getting along now, my bad, Like I don't fucking know what timeline we're living in here, but it's it's absolute ridiculousness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it says uh Zo Ron is how you say his name? Zo Ron Donnie identifies as a Democratic Socialist and is also the first Muslim mayor elect of New York City.
Speaker 3: Yep, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm a Democratic Socialist, which means you get to elect your slave leader or your slave owner.
Speaker 1: I should say, that's all, which I'm gonna be real with you, dude. I think that just with the way that the world is going, this is going to become more common and like its scar it just absolutely is. And I think that, to be honest, I I kind of get to a place where I start thinking, like real turbo blackpill with all this kind of shit, and I'm like, dude, I bet you Trump wanted him in there, you know, just to cause a little fucking chaos because he has a plan for that, you know what. Like that's where my mind goes with the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Not in his home city, you understand, Like Trump does most of his business outside of being a presidential person once the presidency is over and he goes back to running his companies. Yeah, he's based out of like mar Lago in Florida, but also New York.
Speaker 3: Is where he made his bread and butter.
Speaker 2: The socialist that is now in charge of New York City is gonna make it impossible. And I don't mean just like really difficult. It's gonna be damn near impossible to get any kind of real work done, any kind of construction done, any kind of permits past, because all he's gonna do is tax the absolute fuck out of the wealthy one percent, which is Donald t right. So pretty much all of the big business that's trying to make things happen in New York City, they're either about to just shut down operation for a few years until he's out of office, or they're.
Speaker 3: Just gonna move out of New York City.
Speaker 1: It's crazy and according to Elon, Elon said he went on the Rogan Experience and was talking about mom Donnie being the front runner, but said that his agenda, if implemented, would hurt New Yorker's quality of life. He goes, Mam Donnie is a charismatic swindler. I mean, you got to hand it to him, like he can light up a stage, but he has just been a swindler. His entire life, interesting words.
Speaker 3: Interesting, very correct facts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would like to do a deeper dive on him one of these days. But anyhow, spirit animal, you had your hand up there for a second there, but I thought you're gonna start convulsing. What are your thoughts there?
Speaker 5: So Ma'm donnie that that uh situation. The leaders of ISIS and the Jimmy told people to go and vote for the New York GHD. Also there's it's been proven and that I've seen the videos of people bagging saying that, yeah, they voted it in seven different places form zin dot for Mindannie.
Speaker 6: We were looking at the globalization of an into fada and it is not It is a woode wakening and people do not realize what the fuck they just voted in.
Speaker 2: I will say that he doesn't seem like he's the g hottest title.
Speaker 3: I don't think it seems.
Speaker 2: He seems like a very modern liberal type of Muslim. But I I don't believe that he is going to implement Sharya law. I'm not saying that it's impossible. It's very possible that all of a sudden he makes it to where every woman in New York City has to wear a hit job.
Speaker 3: I just I don't see that happening.
Speaker 5: So he also talked about how his aunt all like the day of and after nine eleven she quit what she would get weird glances on the subway stations for wearing a hey job.
Speaker 6: Well, here's the thing. That bitch was in Tanzania, not New York at the time. So the most affected person in nine to eleven was his aunt is for what he was saying, so fuck him.
Speaker 2: I mean, Tanzania's got a pretty solid Muslim population. So if that's true and she was getting side eye glances in Tanzania, then I'd say that he's just a bulldfaced liar.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We about giving people the benefit of the doubt. Let's see what happens. Let's see what's carried out. He's in there now, he got voted in. Let's see you know what transpires as a result. If we start to see crazy socialist things, even though I know that that is his background, does he really start implementing all of that and does New York City turn into even more of a shitter?
Speaker 2: So there will be certain things that get past like they've already started, like renting freezes, right and which is a socialist thing to try to push. They're trying to make it to where people who own buildings are going to only make so much, because you know, it's mean to charge people rent apparently, And I get this. I understand that rent is too high. I understand that there should be limits put on people, especially people that only make so much. I get this, But also like nothing's keeping you there, Like you can move to a more affordable area.
Speaker 3: I understand that's difficult.
Speaker 2: But it is a thing that cannon should happen, right, Gentrification.
Speaker 3: It's not fun. It's kind of the way it works in certain areas.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of socialist things that are going to appear to be just democratic things that are going to become socialist things. And it's it's only gonna look even worse because he's like, because he is listed as a socialist, but under the Democratic ticket, it's it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Just go poorly either way. It's sliced. I hope to God that the people of New.
Speaker 2: York don't stand for the horseshit when it comes, not if, but when. But you're right, you're right, it's very possible that he just kind of says some things, but actually doesn't implement things.
Speaker 3: I just I can't see it being a net positive.
Speaker 1: The only reason I say that is is that you know, Bernie's been in charge of Vermont for a while, right, like he I mean, it's not like Vermont is struggling.
Speaker 2: For everybody in Vermont would disagree with you.
Speaker 1: Brother, I mean, like way more than every other state.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say way more.
Speaker 2: But they don't have like pretty much anything going for them except for like apple picking or whatever the fuck white people be doing.
Speaker 7: White Christmas was film there? That's Christmas movie ever?
Speaker 2: By the way, so there was When was that filmed? Like, I don't even know who's the main character?
Speaker 7: Oh man, it's like probably the fifties.
Speaker 2: Well let's say, is it bing Crosby, White Christmas being fucking Crosby? Yeah, you're right, they have. They had a little bit of a movie industry in the fifties.
Speaker 7: You're you're correct, you know what, I don't want to hear. It was a fantastic movie. I watch it every year.
Speaker 8: Speaking though, of policies, did you guys see that they're going to stop all the planes are going to stop flying? Apparently because the shutdown just got released a few hours ago. And then on top of that, like an hour ago, there's a ups plane crash in Kentucky that killed the flight crew.
Speaker 3: Saw that, Yeah, I did not see that, okay.
Speaker 2: And then also air traffic controllers are not going to go to work anymore because they.
Speaker 8: Two or three thousand like spots that they've that they don't have now because they haven't been getting paid. So there's like less people and they've decided that, like if there is no money, then they're just not going to go to work. My mom's like, am I gonna get home? I was like, I'm not driving across this country again, Bro, I'm.
Speaker 1: Getting on a plane in two weeks. I hope something gets figured out before then.
Speaker 3: The fuck you are.
Speaker 7: Jonathan, Yeah, pretty much, you're gonna have to walk drive.
Speaker 1: Look if I got to ride the Ford Ranger across country, I will, baby, Hey, hey.
Speaker 2: I bet she'll make it. I bet you'll fucking make it. The Four Rangers are resilient little.
Speaker 1: Bitches, dude. Two thousand and one. Come on, I was like, in the fucking prime right there, baby.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's gonna last.
Speaker 8: You find an Amish person with them in Arizona Nicholas.
Speaker 1: Your hand up, sir, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 9: No, I was gonna say, I don't know if you'll see too that they just shut down that. Uh, the Belgium airport again from more mysterious drowne sightings in Belgium.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the whole airport shut down again today.
Speaker 1: Interesting, dude, I'm telling you it's gonna start happening more and more and more until it's until until it's like you can't just you know, glance past it, you can't glance over it. I mean, people are going to it's going to be a regular thing that you walk outside and you see a fucking or bro like I. And it's so weird because, especially being out here in Arizona, the skies are always so damn clear like it because it's desert, you know, there's no community or anything like that. And and and honestly, like whenever there's overcast, it is like it's like, uh, like very rare that that happens, right, And so almost every night I go out there and I'm always seeing some crazy shit. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's satellites, maybe it's orbs, maybe it's fucking definitely in a plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of you'll been you'll seeing that beaver moon out there tonight.
Speaker 3: H Well, the beaver moon's three nights.
Speaker 1: Well, technically the peak is at like five something tomorrow, right, so.
Speaker 3: It's called a beaver moon. I did.
Speaker 2: I just learned about this tonight. It's a Native American thing because the beavers for the next three nights are going to be building their as for winter. So it's like, this is fucking time to get after for the beavers, which means for anybody that has waterways around you, it is time to grab some dynamite and blast the fuck out of those beavers them.
Speaker 7: You're hate against beavers.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry for those of us that grew up on a buyou where the waterway is kind of what we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck the beavers, we cannot have this.
Speaker 8: Wow, dude kind of hateful against it for no reason.
Speaker 1: Well, Jake, it's one of those people that believes that no animals go to heaven anyway, So that's just his thoughts on that situation.
Speaker 3: Make they're delicious.
Speaker 2: They're delicious, I'll give you that, But like I don't care about if they're going to heaven or hell. I don't want them damning up my fucking waterways, dude, fucking hell beaver.
Speaker 8: Speaking of the aliens, you guys saw the new release that just happened a couple hours ago talking about the Atlas ever, and they're like, actually, I forgot to pull up the articles, but they're talking about that. They're really actually calling an alien situation now because it went from being covered in copper to being covered in nickel and iron. The closer it got to the sun and it's muteating faster than what they can anticipate, and they're now like one hundred percent using alien terms.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm gonna go on record and say the three A Atlas is not anything that they're saying that it is, and you I'd be the first one to say that there's something alien, just I'm not convinced, and I think that everybody is either tapping into with a lot of wishful thinking or a lot of fear mongering, to be honest, But the reality is, I've said this before, which thank sean on on one of the other Lives, is that the reality is is that they're already here. They've been here for a long time, and this whole like like dog and Pony show that they're making with this comment. Is I think it's just fugazy, dude.
Speaker 1: They said some bullshit about how there's a fucking long neck dinosaur on this fucking thing. I'm like, come, dude, said that? Is this a Rick and Morty episode? Is that what's going on here?
Speaker 10: Show me what you got?
Speaker 1: Showed me what you got?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that we got we got dinosaurs piloting these bitches, like, hold on, is this who said this?
Speaker 1: Supposedly people have gotten closer pictures allegedly from satellites, and it looks like I couldn't tell if it was moving or not. But it's not just you know, like a spaceship looking fucking asteroid rock or whatever. It is that there seems to be some kind of at least in the picture that I saw, seems to be looking like a long neck.
Speaker 3: Do we got moon bears? Dude?
Speaker 2: Is that what we're talking about? Probably probably fucking moon bears with guns and motorcycles. If anybody doesn't know the clip I'm talking about it is from The Whitest Kid.
Speaker 3: You know it's a classic.
Speaker 2: But yeah, fucking hey, dude, we got dinosaurs on comets. We got bears on the moon. We're all over the place. We got a second moon in this pitch right now.
Speaker 1: That ain't a fucking moon. Grayson, go right ahead, sir, and you're muted. Rookie mistake. It's a tricky button.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 11: I apologize, Sorry, I messed out.
Speaker 12: We're we're talking about Mardoni and uh New York and socialism.
Speaker 11: When you guys, I don't know what to think.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's just like it was like, hey, Hamas Palestine. I'm not going to get political, but it's like they're they're terrorist organizations. Hamas is a terrorist organization? Why would you you know? And I think that's just the disease and the universities and it's going on, you know, Anti It's just like, you know, is that the winning plot of socialism communism? Like we're not going to beat America militarily, We'll just beat them within. Because why is it so popular now? It's like everybody knows the history of socialism and communism. It's worse than the Holocaust. I mean two hundred million, three hundred million, hop loy Yeah, I mean just astronomical. Yeah, And it's you know, like Margaret Thatcher said, you know, socialism is great. When you run out of other people's money. Nothing is free. And it's like, is New York generating any money? I mean people are moving out of there. I mean I've been there probably five times, but that was in early two thousands when it was nice.
Speaker 11: You know, my mom wants to visit.
Speaker 12: I'm like, you do not want to go to New York right now or San Francisco.
Speaker 11: You know, that's how bad it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's been that way for the better part of the last twelve years at least.
Speaker 3: So I just looked at up.
Speaker 2: The GDP of New York State is current as of twenty twenty four, was one point eight trillion dollars. The GDP of New York City itself. Let me see if I could find it one point seven eight trillion dollars in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: All right, Wow, they know how to play. I mean, they got the stock market there.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they have a lot of big business there, don't get me wrong. But even still, that's the GDP like that especially that's made by corporations, not by individuals. And when you start trying to take money from corporations, although they might be based in New York City, they might have a hub or their main office in New York City. You're gonna try to tax the shit out of them to where they'll just pick up and move to one of the other big economic hubs of this country.
Speaker 3: It's not a hard move to make.
Speaker 11: I mean, they'll go to they'll go to Texas where they just.
Speaker 2: Go to New Jersey. They just go to New Jersey for until his administration's over. Like it's it's really not hard to move your quote unquote capital of operations from city A to city B.
Speaker 3: It's literally just a mailing address change. You know.
Speaker 12: Well, and you know the big thing is with Operation Stargate, with you know, Trump's mandate, and I agree with him. You know, get all these corporations together, Oracle, Amazon, you know, anybody that's working on AI, anybody that's working on you know, quantum computing.
Speaker 11: We're not going to be like the Soviet.
Speaker 12: Union or China where we're going to classify it, nationalize it. No, we're going to give you a subsidy. You know, we're gonna support it and everybody. I live in Michigan, Northern Michigan. I used to work in ann Arbor and there's a big data Center for Stargate getting put in south of being an arbor in Saline Township, one hundred and twenty acre data center, and it's like seven point two billion dollars and it's like, you know how many jobs that would create for that just in Michigan. And now everybody is opposed. It's like, oh, well that's you know, farmland, and how much food could that produce?
Speaker 11: And it's like how much corn? Okay? Corn?
Speaker 12: And then you know who are those farmers? You you know it's at they use it for ethanol. They get more money instead of like feed crop or actual food.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a cooking corn. It's the is the well, it's not the eating corn. It's the cooking corn. It's catch my drift.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So but that's the other thing too.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that ann Arbor had such a thriving agriculture in the area. I mean, I'm sure that there's some farmland there, but I don't know this for a fact, but I would think that that's way too cold for a lot of the agriculture year round. I figured that'd be more of a southern thing, or at least middle of the continent thing.
Speaker 12: I don't know no, it's uh so northern Michigan. And then you know the up we get all the lake effect an arbor. I mean, I've lived down there for ten years, so you know, you're kind of like in the middle, so you don't get all that lake effect, and the winners are like pretty mild.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but I'm no farmer either, so I don't own a farm.
Speaker 1: So anyway, heard them, Hey, you got to subsidize whatever way you can to live out there, especially with all the like strange restrictions on farmers and growing crops, and you know, it's like, just let them do their damn thing. You know, That's the way I kind of look at it. But anyway, all right, look, let's get over to the chat before we fall too fall behind. Dan O's brother Dano said, let's go what Tony said. Dick Cheney finally did something good today.
Speaker 2: He did he well, you know, the lack of effort on his part, but yeah, to that point.
Speaker 1: Yes, the yoke yid said, what up? Everyone? Happy Tuesday? Surprised there wasn't a jew joke in there. Oh wait, there's got a couple of jew memes. I'm sure. Let's see this meme. It says, when the carpenter who made a bad chair comes for the money and you get ready to teach him how to properly nail two things together. God damn Royce savagery, savagery.
Speaker 2: No, you're not fucking jew Okay, you're right Jewish domination.
Speaker 3: Sorry, there you go. Now now at least you're owning up to your ship.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Let's just put all the Abrahamic religions in one room and see who wins. You know what I'm saying. That's I'm down to see that, like celebrity death match kind of shit.
Speaker 3: Let's go look, so it's okay and I do boo hurt.
Speaker 2: Let's just bring our respective gear to it. And let's also see if that gee stands up to an ax.
Speaker 1: I'm here, that's looking here fair.
Speaker 10: Fair?
Speaker 3: Who said anything about fair? This is warfair?
Speaker 1: I guess. So, yeah, we didn't make any rules yet, so fuck it. Yogid said when a trans woman takes a pregnancy test and it shows a check engine light, bro.
Speaker 2: I wish you could screenshot chat memes. Thank god we don't have that ability. But that's fucking that's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, uh Sab said hello, fam hoopeball as well with everybody what up sabs indeed, spirit animal, said Crusade. Also, how the hell does New York forget nine to eleven?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that their return time on that was like twenty years, you know what I mean, never forget never again a little over twenty years, and they're like, you know, actually, dude, do you remember even a couple of years ago when they were talking about building a mosque on the site of what was once the world out the two towers.
Speaker 3: It's like ooh, ooh, big spicy.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean, I'm sure it would be really good for sacrifices.
Speaker 2: I don't know, the Muslims don't really get down with that, but I'm sure it would have been good for whatever. Their their prayer mats and uh, they're kneeling and praying five times a day, ye.
Speaker 1: Joe said you. Oh, by the way, that whole nine to eleven thing, didn't we find out that that was an inside job, So it wouldn't even matter if they put a Muslim in there. Anyway.
Speaker 2: It's about the optics, dog, I mean fake optics, yeah.
Speaker 1: Joe said, you sneaky cunts must have switched up time. It's an hour later than usual in Australia, you sneaky cunts. Yeah we had fallback, well, Jacob had fallback Arizona.
Speaker 2: There's no time change in Australia. Do y'all not do daylight savings time?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 2: I actually am very curious. I've never had to ask that question to an Aussie before.
Speaker 7: Isn't it just an American thing?
Speaker 3: If fucking is it?
Speaker 7: I don't know now.
Speaker 3: Thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck, America is the only one that plays this stupid game.
Speaker 8: It's just us, right, Yeah, I'm pretty positive, my god, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm all about fuck the metrics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know Benjamin Friend that came up with it and we started implementing it after World War One.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 2: But that being said, I understand that we are the only nation that allegedly has been to the moon, and we're the only nation that is double World War back to back champs, and I get that, So fuck the metric system.
Speaker 3: We do our shit by like bush lights per mile. I get that right, But.
Speaker 2: At the same time, I honestly thought that more people got down with the stupid daylight savings time thing.
Speaker 3: Fuck us, Why why are we doing this?
Speaker 1: There's no reason to do it at all.
Speaker 8: I try to get rid of it for like what six years now, they've argued about getting rid.
Speaker 7: Of it, and somehow just is a discussion.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't believe Arizona is the one leading the charge on this no no shade throne. I'm happy that somebody is taking a stand of the buffoonery.
Speaker 1: But fuck well, it's because there's too many people that are for the time change, which is.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is for the time change?
Speaker 2: I have no idea that's the most dumb shit anyway, non parents, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Right for real?
Speaker 1: Uh Luke said a little random, but I heard it brought up in an episode today. Most physicists these days all agree the double slit experiment isn't based off of observation. It's based off of which path information is available? Which path information is available? That's interesting. I would like you to dive a little bit deeper there, Lucas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna need a little more clarification on that.
Speaker 13: So, because of wave function containing information, how that information interacts within the wave function determines whether something is measuring the information in that wave function for the which path visual to show on the screen at the back or just whether it's going through both of them and showing the regular interference pattern. It's kind of all based off of if that information is actually available or not, So it has nothing to do with an actual observer, whether we're talking about a person being there, whether we're talking about instruments measuring it. It's realistically not even based off of measurement. It's just based off of the information itself.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, Well, I wonder why there's two different things that are happening when one person's looking at it and then whenever somebody's not looking at it, and I mean one person as just it could be a camera or measuring device or whatever. But whenever something is looking at it, when something isn't, why is there a difference if it has no effect.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 13: I think it's actually based off of a physical interference pattern given by the device that's being used to detect the information, because there's many accounts of the device still being left there but turned off and redoing the test and it still shows the collapse form, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Look, why do you hate the matrix? Can't you just agree with something that is with the matrix or you gotta you gotta shit and rain all over my parade.
Speaker 2: Sir, he believes in science bro like real I mean, but also science that is way above the head of most scholars.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 13: So I guess you could say my path on it is kind of shooting up the middle to I guess you could say, figure out what's going on to where everything that you're saying I'm basically saying is going on as well. It's just it's not in another dimension. It's it's here. It's much much closer than what you think it is.
Speaker 1: Well, quantum is here, you know, the quantum level is here. It's not necessarily I mean, it may be it's just at a different scale, right, Maybe maybe it's measuring something from other dimensions or whatever. But you know, like that ship can be measured in this dimension as far as I understand right.
Speaker 14: I'm reading about it, right, And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: And when I when we're talking about like like you know, spiritual realm stuff like that, I'm saying that that is here as well. There are no other different dimensions that you have to kind of account for.
Speaker 14: It's all right here right now.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, dude, I'm really going to dive into this. I'm sitting over here reading it and I was like, what is this? Let me read all about it. I got like four articles already pulled up.
Speaker 2: And reading about the Neo deGrasse Tyson aka black science guy. People think the universe is what it is, but they do.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm not a huge fan of.
Speaker 13: I sent a Patreon a message a couple of days ago. I guess I was talking to Jacob about, Yeah, simulation theory and holographic theory are wrong because they ignore cause and effect.
Speaker 2: No, go into that a little bit too, because I thought that was rather fascinating. We're gonna get back to the chat everybody. I promise you we're not gonna let it go too far this time. But you were basically saying that simulation theory aka matrix theory or even even hologram theory can't be true because it negates cause and effect.
Speaker 3: Break this down for everybody, real quick.
Speaker 13: So the only reason we really had the technological boom that we did was because of Claude Shannon's work with information theory, where he basically broke down how information works within waveform. So this led to eventually, you know, jumps in computers, jumps in data, jumps in you know, just radio transmission, jumps in literally all technology, eventually cascading down to if it wasn't for his work, we probably would have never had the Internet. If it wasn't for his work, we would have never had even AI. Honestly, his work allowed for the transition over into quantum to where we were allowed to go from bits to cubits, where in superposition wavefunk, our waves are overlapping, overlapping in a sort of frozen manner, a standing wave manner, to where you can have instead of just zero or one, you can have zero and one because the waves are overlapping.
Speaker 14: So we got simulation.
Speaker 13: All it means is just an imitation, right, So simulation theory based off of saying that you know what we attribute a simulation as you know, you think about the simulations we have these days. You go into virtual reality, you know, in any kind of simulation in general, or even a hologram, that is all based off of Claude Shannon's work, which basically translated the way that it works in reality. So it is wrong to say that reality works like a simulation or a holographic. It is more correct to say that simulations and holographics work like reality does.
Speaker 2: Edward Shannon from Yes right, I'm gonna have to look into his work a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Brother. This is mind blowing shit.
Speaker 1: From that ankle, though, I mean, doesn't it like and And I'm sure you're not into hermeticism or anything like that, but I've always been of the mind, well over the past little while, that all is kind of mental, that it's almost all consciousness, and it is consciousness that is projecting this reality, so to say.
Speaker 13: So, this is where the bridge and the clarification becomes. So if we look at other forms of waveform, right, So it's say, for instance, sound, sound itself is obviously a waveform. If we look at what information is inside of that waveform, it's language. So when we're talking about how energy transfers information, how it changes information, it's basically just a bunch of energy communicating with other energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that stands the reason. I sure.
Speaker 13: So you're not wrong to say that it is all you know in the mind. Yes, it is, but not completely. You're not wrong to say that you are you know, the universe is you and you are the universe. That is correct to an extent, you are just communicating with the energy that is inside of the universe.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, you're saying sound is basically what it is. The way that we perceive it and make sense of it is what makes the reality happen.
Speaker 3: No, so it is okay, help me out.
Speaker 13: So the information that's in waveform of like sound, is language. It is the modulation of the waveform that allows us to communicate with each other. That is what information is in waveform of sound. This would actually be the same thing with energy. So energy, information within energy is basically just the whole communication system. So because your brain is working off of waveform, you know how your neurons fire, how you send signals throughout your entire body, that is also communicating with everything else within your body. That is also communicating with everything that is around you, that is communicating with what you could call the universe. Your mind is communicating with the universe. It's just you have on.
Speaker 8: A subconscious level, you're having an energy exchange between everything around you.
Speaker 7: So all the waveforms are talking like red blood cells pretty.
Speaker 14: Much right, even to a smaller scale than that, but like it's.
Speaker 8: An atom talking to an atom, but on an energetic level that you're interacting with the world around you, so your bodies perceived different things.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, have you ever seen what it looks like brain neurons compared to the universe? Like it is I fucking dentical.
Speaker 3: Dude, Like, is there just many universes all happening at the same time.
Speaker 1: It's it's literally it looks like we have many universes in the form of neurons inside of our brain, and that the universe looks like it has many neurons all throughout that are I don't want to say disguised as planets or whatever. I'm just saying they look so similar.
Speaker 8: Neuron pathways are insane to look at the like how a negative neuron pathway forms at such a higher rate compared to a positive one, and then to try to reroute that negative thought. It takes so much effort in so much time for your brain to finally be like, you know what, I'm not going to think like that anymore. It's why a lot of people get stuck in negative loops and continuously have like a massive amount of depression and stuff, because it's the negative on repeat, and those neural pathways dig deeper and deeper.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's crazy. I actually got a picture I'm gonna show you. Dude, it is absurd. Like it'll make you, it'll make you question shit, bro, Like.
Speaker 7: Look at can you send me that stuff on Instagram?
Speaker 13: This is a I think I would have to try to find you on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is brain cells and galaxies right here. Almost looks identical. You could actually say it looks like there's more activity going on in the brain than there is in galaxies, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean to me, they look pretty much like it's the same picture dog, which is insane right right.
Speaker 1: It's like, man, you know, maybe we are actually connected, and that's the idea, Like what if we're not, you know, maybe each one of us is an individual neuron of the universe or something.
Speaker 2: I think there's something to be said for that, for sure, But I also feel like everybody's having their own separate journey and separate path at the same time.
Speaker 14: Yes, that is the key. That's basically so.
Speaker 13: I have a document for my shell equations which pretty much states exactly what both of you just said to where one value taken from a you know, a portion of a atom can represent the entire shell structure of it, but it itself is also its own individual part. That's why I say the difference between wave function and particles, so to say, is.
Speaker 3: That is insane.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's and that's the it goes right along with the old Sufi mystic who quoted you are the ocean and a drop and a drop in the ocean. Sir, it's all the same shit.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: You can be an individual, you know, but you're really just kind of fooling yourself to think that you're separate. Kind of shit anyhow, Skunk, I don't know what what does that say with in Hell?
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 15: If in Hell that's what we do in first.
Speaker 3: Suits, fucking furries in your ear.
Speaker 15: Well it it's it's it's the black from mac Goat. She's got a candle melt in her face, like come being jumped on a face.
Speaker 10: Whatever.
Speaker 15: We're just universes packed and flesh.
Speaker 1: Okay, say that again, Skunky, were something something packed in flesh.
Speaker 15: Where universe is packed in flesh, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds about right, all little mini creators whatever. Yeah, I get down with that kind of shit, dude. Um And it looks like a tree of life. It does indeed, dude, I'm saying, like almost our whole bodies mimic what is going on in the rest of the world. It is crazy or in the rest of the fucking everything. Um no, Nick, you had your hand up there, sir. Did you want to chime in on what Luke was saying?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 9: No, I was just I've come to those same kind of conclusions on my own thinking about that kind of stuff a lot. It's more of a especially when it comes.
Speaker 10: To video games.
Speaker 9: Always, that's my analogy that I like to compare the rest of the world to. It's like, it's not that like games and things mimic reality, it's the other way around, I think, because it's that's where the games get the idea from. It is because it's like top down as above so below type stuff. And I don't know, I was just thinking the other day of like if you were if you were the three D character in a video game, and that character is experiencing all the three D dimensions, then what dimension is the player of that game in? Yeah, I mean, if your perspective is the character in the game that's experiencing three D everything, what dimension are you controlling that character from?
Speaker 1: Does it change or does it stay in one one dimension?
Speaker 2: Well, if the character's in three D, right, no, no, no, I see what you're saying, Nick, So like we as the play of say game, like you're playing Grand Theft Auto right, okay, cool, and the entire world of San Andreas just throwing out one of them.
Speaker 10: Is three D to that from that perspective.
Speaker 3: As the person holding the Xbox remote.
Speaker 9: What dimension are they in relation to that three D character's perspective?
Speaker 3: Oh, well, that's a bit of a mind fuck.
Speaker 10: I would say maybe a little bit of what's going on.
Speaker 1: Right, right, And I would say maybe we don't understand enough about other dimensions to even determine that answer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So that character can't turn around and look back at the at the screen. It can't turn around and breach the fourth wall of the game, right, But I think there's a little bit of that going on, you know, to do reality.
Speaker 1: There was a Black Mirror episode on this very thing, dude. It was like futuristic dating, and it's like it's it's a wild episode everybody. If you have not seen Black Mirror, dude, it is literally like sign of things to come. Like if you're talking about like just like transhumanism type shit and it's gonna get wild.
Speaker 9: Speaking of that reminded me of something I wanted to bring up to Jacob. I wanted to hear your perspective on so with the whole like robots and AI and inevitable like robot sex dolls and all that shit coming right, Okay, Yeah, hypothetical. So if you have one of those, say, it's real high tech, nice one, and it's in a place where prostitution is illegal, and someone from overseas where prostitution is legal is controlling that doll in an area where it is illegal. Is that legal?
Speaker 10: Fifty dude? Is it gay?
Speaker 3: Okay? All right, all right, let's let's go down this rant, shall we.
Speaker 2: First of all, if you you are a dude who is sucking a dick or getting fucked in the ass by another dude, then there's no way around it being gay. This goes back to the conversation if you could clone yourself, would you do yourself? And if so, is that gay or is it technically masturbation, which is by definition sex with oneself? I see Sam, for the longest time, for the longest time, I agree that that was just masturbation with extra steps. But either way you slice it, you or you is sucking a dick or getting fucked in the ass.
Speaker 3: There's no way around it.
Speaker 2: Even if it is by your own hand, like if your dick was long enough to fuck your own ass with it, that's still by definition also gay and masturbation at the same time, it's gasturbation. We have to make up new turns for this interdimensional shit, but it's not the point.
Speaker 3: So Nick to your other question. When it comes to a robot sex.
Speaker 2: Doll that is being controlled from another place, right right, right, right right, prostitution by definition has to be with another person, Okay, So I don't think it would fall into the realm of prostitution.
Speaker 10: Probably going to be a market for it.
Speaker 3: I guarantee, dude.
Speaker 2: Look, when I was at SI as a matter of fact, we had this dude that had a pocket pussy and uh, I'm not gonna get to actually might as well fain. Well, Uh, they're basically half the platoon ended up catching chlamydia and they couldn't figure out why because these dudes hadn't left the base in like weeks and weeks, and they know that they were clean when they got there. Come to find out he was pimping out this pocket pussy at twenty bucks a pop to his boys, and nobody fucking cleaned it.
Speaker 1: So that's a debate episode.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh no, no, I met the guys that had to go to the to sit call and go get tested for this, like Blue Mountain State.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying they took the inspiration from this.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that this was a comedy skit in real life playing out before our very eyes. This was a few cycles ahead of me, but they had to get cycled back because they all had the clap.
Speaker 7: Brou Male marines are so nasty.
Speaker 3: Sometimes so are female marines. Let's be real.
Speaker 7: A some, yes, there are some.
Speaker 3: Should we bring up the buffers tube?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, nobody did that. That is a lot, maybe one person. I'm just saying single female. Ever, I have seen some nasty ship from male marines though, like for sure, disgusting things, and people are like, man, aren't that bad, and like, oh.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we are those same disgusting animals. Were like, let's not in the gate that the females can be discussing animals too.
Speaker 7: Some some, okay.
Speaker 1: I met a few in my day, Ashton. You had your hand up there for a minute there, sir, What are your thoughts?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 10: What's up to?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 16: I heard you guys talking about like video games and like the matrix and the reality is your background.
Speaker 3: The fucking screensaver from an old Dell was like is that?
Speaker 7: The I was like, Yo, you throw up a Blockbuster might cry a little bit.
Speaker 2: Props to you as you're talking about simulation and games. You got that as a background, fucking giving props where they're due.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ud uh.
Speaker 16: So what I wanted to say is I'm playing like Minecraft right now. But Jonathan, I know you're into the crystals and shit, so like there's some spots where you can just go mining for free. So I got a little like pickaxe and shovel and just went around there for a day and I got like, got this smoky courts guy. I mean, I got a bunch of shit, but that one was cool, and so I'll play in Minecraft. I'm like, the only way that I mean mining in that game is so there's no energy expended from you. It's all simulated. So the only way for one to become like the other is like a matrix movie where energy is literally being extracted from you, and you feel that while you're expending energy in the simulation. You know what I'm saying, Are.
Speaker 8: You still getting like you're getting still a dopamine dump because you're still getting something from playing. So technically, back to Nick's thing, even though that person isn't actually physically there, their mind is still getting something from this.
Speaker 7: So is it considered prostitution. I'm not sure. I mean, I'm sure they're gonna still want.
Speaker 8: To call ais having sent you know, having feelings at some point, you know, transhumanism or something. But I mean, you're still getting a high regardless of what it is, so it's still interacting with the actual human being.
Speaker 2: So I know the Minecraft also will cost you some time. Bro, you will start playing again on a new world. You're just kinda be bopping around. You're like, oh, I guess I'm a little tired of time to go to bed. You've been playing for six straight hours, but you didn't realize it.
Speaker 17: It's a motherfucker you till in the morning to say I was out there just smashing rocks, because I went out there and smashed rocks for eight hours and just collected rocks in real life, and like oh you're winded after a day like that, Like you gotta it's a lot of work. Like, I don't know how you can go into Minecraft and just be John Henry, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Like was made for guys.
Speaker 3: It was made.
Speaker 8: It was made guys with the nothing box. Yes, just to disappear into like nothing box.
Speaker 3: And just like two weeks.
Speaker 16: It's always the class two weeks, like once a year, two weeks.
Speaker 7: I can only play it for like short amount of times. I get so bored. I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: See it's for those like you can do that.
Speaker 8: No, it's not the same. It's not the same as years of War, Like, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not. But it's for those that will have creativity and.
Speaker 2: Want to build entire worlds unto themselves and and mind for shit that they can later use to build more shit. It's for those with like creativity out the ass, but nothing to pour it into.
Speaker 7: I like questing.
Speaker 16: I think it's just turned into a gen Z nostalogic game. I mean that's kind of all it really is at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, although I will say my kids get it down with the kids, and they got down with it before the Minecraft movie it was really cool. When we finally watched the movie for the first time. There were certain things They're like, they got so many things right, look at this, look at this, and then the pig with the crown. The fact that they even gave the legend his shout out, that was great. I not gonna lie. I teared up a little bit, just a little bit when he died.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, he did die. I did feel bad for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got cancer and like he was doing incredible things in the Minecraft. For the record, those that don't know the Pig with the Crown, it's from a content career.
Speaker 3: From back in the day.
Speaker 16: My brother has a tattoo of them on his wrists.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's next level.
Speaker 16: I know it's wild.
Speaker 2: But he was such a great guy, just and all around inherent good. He never said a foul word about or to anyone ever. He just wanted to have fun and do Minecraft things. Then when he got cancer and it took him so quickly, like yeah, yeah, that was an emotional moment, and Jack Black at least gave him the nod, and I was like, you know what, Okay, Minecraft movie.
Speaker 3: I fox with you.
Speaker 7: Speaking of.
Speaker 8: Video games, apparently the Fortnite owner like just bought like hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of acres to preserve wildlife. Like he spent like like I seid amount of money just to make sure that like none of the wildlife will get destroyed.
Speaker 7: I was just reading about it. I was like, Oh, Okay, that's pretty.
Speaker 3: Cool using his money and influence for something positive.
Speaker 1: That's also oh yeah, dude, uh spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So talking about the video games, if you go with Red Dead Too, it's the AI in it is so advanced that they actually, uh actually live actual lives, like they talk about things and everything, and y'all have mentioned it before. But there's even a character there saying that I think it's the Mad Poacher and he says that he's seen me and you can't touch him, but he's talking about you, the player, like actually you, And it's really weird. Also, there is time travel that connects to g t A five and Red Dead two and everything to the cult uh that's inside were did I mean the cult that's in uh gt I. Also there's a reference of Heaven's Gate all throughout a Red Dead Too.
Speaker 3: That's rather interesting. You know. I never got into Red Dead.
Speaker 2: Although it seems fun as hell and I know that I would love it, I never got into it because, honestly, it's even rare that I have time enough to start fucking around on Minecraft. If I get into a whole new game, it's gonna consume even more of my time and I don't have it.
Speaker 1: But I get addicted to shit like that. It's more of a preventative measure that I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Same reason why I get cell phone games, dude, because I'm the guy that spends way too much money on gyms and gold. In a cell phone game, it's never gonna amount to anything, but it's not about that in the moment. It's about defeating it or winning it, or whatever the case. Next thing, you know, I'm trying to justify to myself why I just spent two hundred dollars last month on a fucking Clash of Clans game, and it's like, you know what, it's probably time. It's probably time to delete the game.
Speaker 1: With Marvel's Contest of Champions, I was addicted to that fucking game.
Speaker 3: I get it, absolutely get it.
Speaker 18: Do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I I have over I have over eleven thousand hours just in Red Dead and I know Life did it for about six months. Every between that and Assassin's Creed Black Fag in six months time, I party put over about three thousand hours in it, and that's with a lot of.
Speaker 2: I'll say Black Flag was probably the last really inherently good Assassin's Creed they came out with.
Speaker 1: I just call it, Sam. You could have been out like pumping pumping seed into the world and creating little SAMs to run around. But you got eleven thousand fucking hours on one game. That is I mean, it's dedication.
Speaker 10: Sir.
Speaker 2: Oh he's still gotten out there, fucking He's doing that on top of playing these games and on top of holding a job.
Speaker 3: Your boys just out here wildin' I was.
Speaker 6: I was really depressed. A couple of my marions died and it it hit me really hard. So I hit the bottle really hard.
Speaker 1: Heard the video games aren't good for that for sure.
Speaker 7: To be fair, I read like, I don't know, almost two hundred books in a year because I was in a pretty hard depression, so I pretty much lived inside books every chance I could get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you speed read books too, It is incredible.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I go on like tangents, and I'll just like plow through books and read like five of them and in a matter.
Speaker 7: Of a couple of days.
Speaker 15: Also, happy birthdays.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a good weekend, y'all.
Speaker 7: And it's my birthday weekend actually, Raven.
Speaker 2: Lee's birthday, followed by the Marine Corps birthday, followed by Veterans Day.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a three day block of just debauchery.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be great resident scorpio right here.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I got the Marine Corps birthday off for the very first time, and I got half a bedroom's day off in the morning, So I am definitely gonna try to hit the gauntlet at least once.
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, run check your area.
Speaker 2: And for all the veterans that might be listening to this, listen, look online. Look at the list of which restaurants are giving away free shit on Veterans Day. Plot your course right the days prior. Plot your course of way you're hitting first, second, third, all the way through. Make sure how many of these are only lunch specials, How many of these places will allow you to carry out the ones that won't. Make sure you have like some cash on hand to just kind of tip the waitress a little extra to let you take it out. Like Hooters, for instance, They'll give you a free meal, but they're not gonna let you carry it out. Meanwhile, the Hooters waitresses, well, absolutely low key. You just finish a beer and slip them a twenty and they'll absolutely low key bring you a box and you can get out of there and hit the next spot.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, plot your course and have a good one.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude, all right, let's get back over the chats. Will of the Gods says, good evening, all Virginia is lost, and I'm guessing he's referring or Will of the Gods is referring to the Democrat Abigail Spanberger is elected as Virginia's first female governor.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard about it, but Virginia's a big swing state anyway, so it's not shocking to me that a democrat wanted.
Speaker 1: Is she also a socialist? You know, she's a white blonde, so you know, got watch out for those. I suppose they all be crazy. Will the guy got right ahead, Well, yeah, we haven't heard too much about uh spamburger yet, but what do you got on Sanburger?
Speaker 18: Is c I A.
Speaker 19: Oh fuck, she's CIA.
Speaker 18: She's proud of it, she will go with it. She's CI A wow.
Speaker 3: Like she was an agent at one point, or she's bought by that. What do you mean?
Speaker 18: No, she's she's x C I A. You know you're never X No. Two, Jay Jones threatens to kill his political opponent, wants to shoot him and his kids in front of his wife, you know, and it's like, where are these people?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 18: And then you're lieutenant A g uh, I can't even pronounce her name. Yeah, I know, she's socialists so far off the deep end. I just don't know what's happened to Virginia. We had junkin and he was doing excellency. I don't know what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember hearing about Jones calling for violence against his political opponents. And it wasn't just oh, I would skull drag this person in a debate, right. It wasn't like he was saying to wild shit in the in the realm of the debates or in the realm of politics.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No, he was absolutely calling for like bloodshed of him and his family. And somehow that didn't get arrested for inciting violence.
Speaker 3: Or anything like that.
Speaker 18: It's wild, wild that they can get away with this type of rhetoric and then tell us Republicans, Oh, look what you're doing. What are we doing calling people to die? I don't understand them. I don't understand what's happened in Virginia.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we've just gotten to a place to where the pendulum is always going to It's gonna just swing from extreme to extreme. I like it's it's the speed at which it is being carried is just going up from wall to wall. What the pendulum, the political pendulum that is.
Speaker 18: It's like the status part is that no girls in schools are safe anymore. Spanberger's promised that she's going to reverse everything that we've accomplished, and I'm saying that as a gay woman, everything that we've accomplished, and allow boys into the girls' bathrooms where they can sexually assault them. And there's already three instances in Northern Virginia that votes primarily blue, where yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Northern Virginia is also scary because the amount of and I'm not just gonna say Muslims, because the religious ideologies are not what's at play here. Northern Virginia, which is right outside of DC, is beset on all sides by what I would consider to her sleep or cells. Take that to whatever realm and whatever flavor profile you want. But I used to live in Alexandria and there is a strip mall of shops where literally Sanskrit is the language, the English is the subtitles underneath. It's actually all Arabic language right next to the fucking target.
Speaker 3: Like it's not. This isn't a joke.
Speaker 2: So when you're telling me that we have these instances in northern Virginia where there's some wild shit going on in the women's locker rooms or the girls' locker rooms and high schools and things, yup, h to certain people, that's just a cultural norm, if you will.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that's that's wonderful.
Speaker 1: It's pure mental retardation. Like nobody with a logical mind is gonna say, yeah, it's a good idea for a guy who's pretending to be a girl is allowed to go into a women's bathroom or locker room or anything like that. Like you are so politically extremely brainwashed if you actually believe that, Like you're like you need to be checked into a padded room. Like, if you legit believe that that is a good idea, there's something wrong with you.
Speaker 3: They used to do that. They used to do that.
Speaker 2: They used to say the gender dysphoria or some other sub reddit of that was an actual mental disorder, and they would institutionalize you for it.
Speaker 8: You mean, women that would have orgasms, they would institute They would do that with them, and they would be that with women that.
Speaker 7: Like, oh heaven forbid if they actually enjoyed sex.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the thing that happened, But that's also a separate conversation from guys that think they're girls or girls I think.
Speaker 8: Do you see that the lesbian black lady that got kicked out of Golden Gym? She was screaming at like the top of her lungs, and there's like a video circulating.
Speaker 7: All over the internet right now.
Speaker 8: No, no, yeah, okay, So that was so she was she walked into the bathroom and there was a trans male or female I guess, in there.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I didn't get to see the whole thing because I've been super busy, but I just heard about it from my hairdresser, which is also a gay man, and he was like, girl, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 7: I was like, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Most gay people I know do not get down with any of this bullshit with the trans. They don't get down with having you know, young children torking at gay pride parades either. Most gay people are just normal adults that happen to get down with the same sex as far as who they take the bed, and that's about it.
Speaker 8: I don't think anyone cares about what adults do. But it's when it's bleeding into children is when the question. That's when it's an issue for everyone. Uh huh. I personally have plenty of friends, I've have my own background, and like, I don't have any issue with anybody.
Speaker 7: I just leave the children out of this conversation.
Speaker 8: Let's act as adults and stop being inappropriate in places that don't need be We don't need to have you know, trans people reading at libraries and confusing children. Like I get that this is your authentic self, But at the same time, there is a time and place, and that place is not around small children that don't quite understand what's going on here.
Speaker 2: So and I would say that same argument goes towards locker rooms and gyms and high school bathrooms, Like, yeah, your true authentic self might be that you feel like you're a woman, but you got a dick and balls, So guess what you're not going to be associated with as far as this is concerned. You want to do that when you're an adult and try to play that game and get the shit knocked out of you by people that are adults. You could do that, but at least protect the kids at school if nothing else, and then that like the lesbian got kicked out of the gym, Yeah, protesting you.
Speaker 7: Can, you can pull it up.
Speaker 8: It's a huge deal right now, Like it's everywhere on TikTok and all the social media platforms because she came out and she was telling everyone why she was getting her kicked out was because she brought attention to this situation.
Speaker 7: She's like, I am uncomfortable, and I'm like I'm fine.
Speaker 8: Like, if you're not fully intact, then okay, we can have that conversation. But if you're a fully intact male in the female's locker room, it's highly inappropriate, especially with how many sexual assaults there is. Anyways, I'm not saying that that's a rise in it. I'm just simply saying that, like it's very triggering, especially for any woman that has been sexually assaulted to turn a corner and see fully attacked meal in your public sp like in your actual space, let alone having children and daughters trying to be protecting them from that. They don't need to see a man's penis to go to the bathroom at whatever age.
Speaker 3: Nope, do not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're just gonna have to get to a place where there's no more like multiple stall bathrooms. We're just like you want to make it multi sex or whatever, all right, one stall bathrooms, Like I feel like that that fixes the problem.
Speaker 8: The family rest like the family restrooms where they can just like where it's like, you know, separate and you can go in there, and like that's fine with me. I'm good with like finding a compromise as long as we're like still protecting the children.
Speaker 7: That's the main issue that.
Speaker 3: I have, and also protecting women.
Speaker 1: I'm yes, of course, God is love your thoughts, sir.
Speaker 20: Uh Tripley played a clip last night on Whatever This Is with Austin Piccard and Brad Binkley highly recommend email soccer player who wrote an editorial in the paper about speaking out against men and women's sports, and.
Speaker 15: You know, her teammates.
Speaker 20: Her teammates like called a press conference basically to disavow.
Speaker 21: Wow yea.
Speaker 2: So they want to get trounced on the on their field where they play professionally by dudes that claim to be women, but they'll feel justified and like they did their moral part by losing exponentially. For okay, wasn't there a whole thing too, Like the women's Olympic US team played against like a high school team or something and got dominated by these high school boys.
Speaker 8: I don't actually know, but I know that Riley Grime's AOC just posted a couple of tweets calling her out swim, wasn't it. Yeah, that's a swimmer that they that that had that whole situation happened, but she got AOC. I posted a whole bunch of tweets about her, and they have like a whole bunch of beef happening back and forth about this, And I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Has nobody seen jowana man? Like, see what happens whenever there's a dude that gets into a woman's sport. It's like, of course, that dude is going to dominate you know, It's like, what do you? I don't know. It's it's grifter mentality to me, Like I think that they're only doing it just so that they can look like they're doing the politically correct thing. I hate that kind of shit. It's so disingenuous.
Speaker 3: I thought we were.
Speaker 2: Done with DEI like, instead of Trump being all like, are we still talking about Jeffrey Epstein, No, what we should be saying is are we still talking about dudes in women's affairs is a dead issue?
Speaker 3: Should we should arrest all of them? Like?
Speaker 2: I think that should be the thing that we kind of accept, Like, yeah, that's an old thing.
Speaker 3: We don't need that anymore. It's a new administration.
Speaker 2: It's a new day where I thought on the realm of bringing America back to its former glory, and yet here we are still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so silly. Rose Chaos said, what's up?
Speaker 22: Fan?
Speaker 1: Hope hope? Everyone is having a great week?
Speaker 3: So far, so good?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Anthony said, what's up, y'all? What do Spirit Animal said? We about to see the biggest exodus of Jews since the Exodus of Egypt. Dude isis even said to vote for the New York Jihad and Mom Donnie said Trump called in the bomb threats at the voting polls.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Mom, Donnie's been making some crazy claims.
Speaker 3: He's been saying some wild shit on the mic.
Speaker 2: And still, in spite of all of that, he got elected instead of the du with the red beret who's actually a fucking thug with it, which is that's kind of a micro calls him. You know, Uh, it's it's not gonna be a good look. And now that they have a actual socialist that has been elected, and you're right, Bernie Sanders has been in Vermont for forever, but Vermont doesn't have a GDP like New York, right, Like, he'll actually be able to make some things happen. And uh, I am I'm not happy that this has taken place. I mean, it's not gonna affect me here because New York City is already a to be kind, I would call it a cesspool, right that that's the nicest words I can you know, say about it. But that being said, he's not gonna do great for Manhattan by any means.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: But yeah, my problem is that this is probably going to be the beginning. I am afraid that we are going to start seeing more and more uh socialists outwardly expressing themselves as socialists when elections, and that's not gonna go good for anyone.
Speaker 1: I will say, you know, if there is any kind of silver lining with this whole thing, Mom, Donnie's the only one that didn't that didn't accept any APAC money out of everybody that was running, Nick.
Speaker 3: Nick, you are naked on the on the camera.
Speaker 1: Brother, Oh Jesus Christ was there?
Speaker 23: Brother?
Speaker 3: No, Uh, there wasn't.
Speaker 2: There was just a we didn't see full chef, but we absolutely saw root.
Speaker 3: And I saw you.
Speaker 2: I was like, Okay, he's changing pants and it's like, no, he's not. Yo oh no he is not, Like he's.
Speaker 7: Really getting naked.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm just just living your best life, dude. Hey, sometimes you.
Speaker 2: Gotta let your ship air out. I feel that people really do be forgetting I see you, Dallas, I fucking see you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, spirit Animal, it was just.
Speaker 7: Me that was seeing this.
Speaker 3: I was like, all good, all good, Go.
Speaker 10: Ahead, Nick, if you want to see that, sign up for the Patreon.
Speaker 2: Hey, shameless plug, shameless plug.
Speaker 3: You know what, Jonathan, go ahead and tell the people if they want to see the.
Speaker 2: Wildest things going down on Tuesday night.
Speaker 3: Where can they go?
Speaker 1: Patroon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast that links down the show notes below. It's the best way to be able to support the show. And you'd be able to join all the good cult members here who are flashing Dick Vane and uh getting away with it. And look, we're not kicking them out. It's like, hey, we ain't nothing but mammals. Anyway, come over to the live shows and be your mammal, maybe even a spirit animal. I don't know, maybe that title's taken, but if you there's plenty of awesome things that are that are over at Patreon, but the best thing that we have at Patreon is the only place where it is completely yeah with the yeah. So come check it out. Stop bitching about the ads and do something about it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, yes, indeed, be there.
Speaker 19: Be square the Patreons where it's that.
Speaker 12: Yes.
Speaker 6: Actually have a question for you with how the socialists and everything, because I know I talked to I know I talked to Jacob about it, but I'll do aalize that mccautheyism, the act of mccautheism is.
Speaker 19: Still on the book.
Speaker 6: So I I believe communism, like communists should be jailed, say, at the very least they're not.
Speaker 2: It is the most murderous system that we have ever had on the face of the planet. And I've done my on this, not just against Christianity, Organs, Islam or whatever. There has never been a more deadly system of ideology on the face of the earth besides communists or just let's just call it Marxism because that does socialism and communism at the same time. Yeah, if you are a believer in this system, I am of the belief that you need to be institutionalized and that you're unsafe to be with regular civilized human beings.
Speaker 6: Yes, so if we hypothetically, hypothetically, if.
Speaker 19: We can get our hands on a.
Speaker 6: Time machine, can we introduce mister call Marks to a ballpeen hammer.
Speaker 2: I mean, all that would do is make him a martyr. We would have to stop him from writing his manifesto. Let's go ahead and hit Lennon, Let's hit Stalin, let's hit Trotsky.
Speaker 3: There's a few of them that just need to go.
Speaker 6: Oh, I said, we wipe out all of the animal form.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go, little wells Wellian call out there fuck yeah.
Speaker 6: Which is funny. We had to read it in high school and people would not they A lot of my classmates was not understanding the political of it.
Speaker 19: And like I, actually I taught that I had.
Speaker 6: I ended up teaching the other students better than what the teacher was and the and then again, the teacher is very much on the playing short of Marxist.
Speaker 2: So it's crazy that a Marxist teacher would teach that book and make it out to be anything other than a warning against Marxism. But I have had people say the same thing. It's clearly a warning against fascism, and it's like, okay, it can be that, but that's not the intent, because there's multiple spots where you can look and see what this was about. Oh, it's clearly a warning against capitalism. It's like that, I really don't see how you're drawing that conclusion whatsoever.
Speaker 3: But it's the same thing as the dude who read Ketcher in the Rye and.
Speaker 2: Decided that it was his job to go on an assassination attempt.
Speaker 1: It's you know, how does.
Speaker 19: Somebody go get that.
Speaker 3: Shot? It was it Reagan.
Speaker 2: He said that his inspiration for this he read Catcher in the Rye and decided that, like clearly he must kill Reagan.
Speaker 19: Or was it that he wanted to bang an actress he thought if he could killould fall in love with him.
Speaker 20: Hey, Ultra, my assassin just like sir and sank Yeah yeah yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Didn't he just die in prison?
Speaker 2: I feel like I heard about that, But then I'm also getting things confused. Right now, I just saw some other assassin or would be assassin just got out of prison, like he had served his like sixty or seventy years sentence, and now he's out in the free world again. I'm there's so many wild things happening. It all starts to blend at a certain point, so I have a hard time figuring out which person did which ship had act.
Speaker 23: Gonna be honest, The apparently the f I booted out A they prevented a is a Lamaica back terrorist attack over Halloween apparently, so I.
Speaker 3: Never heard about that.
Speaker 2: But then that also, I don't even know if I could believe that the FBI. We're talking about Cash Cash and his boys who are saying that Epstein didn't happen. They're now saying they they fold a Muslim plot, and it's like, was that a fake false flag?
Speaker 19: Probably?
Speaker 6: I'm always sniffing too much cocaine. He liked that problem.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: With his eyes bugging like they are, he's he's on something. Because you could look at him again two years ago and he was on podcasts, he seemed like a pretty normal guys, all things considered. Ever since he took on the role, he looks scared for his life. Every fucking time you see him on camera, he might hell.
Speaker 6: He's afraid that one he might say the one NA and his hand of my kill him. You know, you don't become the head of a fucking three letter agency and be a good person.
Speaker 2: You don't go from being a conspiracy podcaster to being the head of a three letter agency fucking period.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, what timeline are we living in?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean we don't go from being a sleazy businessman in New York to be the president.
Speaker 19: That's some Lex Luthor type shit.
Speaker 1: You know what, you also don't go being And this is a perfect time to bring this up. This is something that your boy electro next year. Dude, And how about a Satanic priest who sold his soul to the devil, becomes the newest saint in a Catholic church.
Speaker 3: Uh, We're gonna have.
Speaker 2: To dive in on this one. I just saw some wild shit that the pope, the current pope, had said.
Speaker 3: What what is this?
Speaker 1: It says Bartolo Longo's backstory is arguably the most unique out of the seven people who were made saints by Pope Leo the fourteenth. Every saint has a passed, every center has a future, to quote Oscar Wilde, and that certainly rings true for the latest one appointed by Pop Leo the fourteenth. Earlier this month, thousands of people gathered in Saint Peter Square as seven new saints were canonized by the head of the Catholic Church. Today we have before us seven witnesses, the new Saints, who, with God's grace, kept the lamp of faith burning. The Pope told more than seventy thousand strong crowd, and on October nineteen nineteenth, indeed they themselves became lamps capable of spreading the light of Christ. May their intercession assist us in our trials, and their example inspire us and our shared vocation to holiness. He described the seven Saints including the Doctor of the Poor from Venezuela, an archbishop who was killed in an Armenian genocide, and three nuns as martyrs for their faith, evangelizers and missionaries, charismatic founders of congregations or benefactors of humanity. The canonization ceremony, which is Pope Leo's second since he took over, also honored a former Satanist priest, Bartolo Longo. So this is the former Satanist guy right here. Kind of looks like Steve Jobs a little bit.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Longo's backstories arguably the most intriguing out of the seven New Saints, given that he spectacularly defected the Demonic warship after a good few years of dabbling in it. He was born in Latiano, Italy, in February eighteen forty one, to a family of devout Roman Catholics, but reportedly began to distance himself from his faith while studying law in Naples in the eighteen sixties. According to the Catholic News Network e WTN, Longo then became immersed in a Satanist cult following the death of his father, and is alleged to have claimed that he was ordained as a so called Satanist priest. There we go.
Speaker 2: So he was a Satanic priest who then converted to Catholicism.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't love a good comeback story, you know?
Speaker 8: I mean, if his soul was already given to the devil, then how does he give his soul to christis?
Speaker 1: They say, see that can't give away what's not yours. That's the Christian thing.
Speaker 3: It's true though.
Speaker 2: If that's true, if it's not yours to give, then how are you able to sell it to somebody?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Well, it says Longo also took part in extreme fasting and allegedly made a pact with a demon. The Daily Mail reported. He then reportedly struggled with anxiety and depression for several years until a university professor, Vincenzo Pepe, intervened. The academic is said to have convinced Longo to embrace Catholicism once again, seeing him renounce Satanism, take a vow of celibacy, and completely turn his life around. Then there was some miracles and finding God again. Then he had some last words, which basically he says, my only desire is to see Mary, who saved me, and who will save me from the clutches of Satan a bunch of Mary worship worshipers up in here, dude, that would.
Speaker 3: Be what the Catholics do? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty strange though.
Speaker 2: I mean Zach King also had a very similar story. He was a high Satanic wizard at point, but then he's converted Catholicism as well, and you hear all kinds of stories about this. I'm not, for the record, I don't I don't get down with the canonization of people like that.
Speaker 3: That to me is kind of crazy. I am. I'm not Catholic.
Speaker 1: So it says with a demon, he made a pact with the with a demon, and then he gets like sanctified or whatever that term is.
Speaker 3: I hear you, I really do.
Speaker 2: But what I will say is that if you wake up tomorrow morning and you are still drawing breath, you still have time to fix things. You still have time to repent, you still have time to turn your life around in whatever regard that might be. So as long as you're still breathing, you still have time to fix shit. Now, to what level and to what evils did he do? While he claims that he was a Satanic priest or whatever, like I look, I'm not here to say one way or another, but if you still are drawing breath, you have time to fix it.
Speaker 1: Smoke math in hell. Satan he did wrong, sir. That's all I'm gonna I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I.
Speaker 2: Absolutely get the standpoint that a lot of people make as far as that goes. But there's all kinds of people who claim that they were a part of demonic cults and Satanic groups and all these things who then turn their lives around, and those are some of the strongest proponents for Christendom of whatever denomination. But that also, I think leads a lot of credence into the strength of their testimony.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, I mean I don't. I don't, you know, personally have a problem with it. I mean, you know, go and do you whatever you think it. But it is interesting how you go from you know, Satanism to not just Christianity, but Catholicism, because Catholicism, definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, is the most ritualistic of the Christian branches. So it would makes sense, right no doubt.
Speaker 7: To another.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically, Dougie no blump King's day said, you don't mess with these Zoe Ryan Zoe Ran instead of The Zohan. By the way, you don't mess with the Zohan. Is a top three Adam Sandler movie of all time.
Speaker 2: You would say that, dude, classic, It's uh, it is a It's one of the most movies that I've ever been made.
Speaker 3: Some might say the most.
Speaker 1: It might be the most Joe Australian Joe. And I'm a little upset that he did not put Kunt in this message here, but he said Elon and Rogan's podcast this week was great this time around. I've seen clips of it. Looks good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm about halfway through it right now, because I was bouncing back and forth between Andrew Schultz on Rogan and Elon on Rogan and then my other subscriptions that I had to, like veteran channels and things like that, and then finding research for episodes and things like that.
Speaker 3: So I'm just I'm all over the place.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I uh, it definitely seems like Elon has appeared behind the veil of the political bullshit and he's just kind of over it. It's not like he's on the warpath by any means, but he's absolutely uh, he's just kind of done playing games.
Speaker 3: He's just kind of over it.
Speaker 2: He's back to trying to grow his businesses, trying to colonize Mars and shit.
Speaker 3: You know, I see that happens.
Speaker 1: I doubt he's done playing games. I think that's the name of his game, is to play games.
Speaker 8: Maybe I've never trusted to Elon and I don't think I ever will.
Speaker 7: Thinks that he's just trash.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that I trust him.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, he is somebody that stepped into the administration and then stepped out of it, and he has an entirely different scope of Trump and that entire shebang.
Speaker 1: So I mean I take it at that anyway, Honey, badger your thoughts, sir.
Speaker 24: Oh shit, yeah, I'm just getting out got a football practice.
Speaker 3: Nice he jerk.
Speaker 24: We are doing anything next week for the birthday?
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm gonna be in Philadelphia at the site of the original Ton Tavern for the Marine Corps birthday.
Speaker 3: So right, yeah, if you if you make your way to Philly, we're gonna throw it down. Dude.
Speaker 24: No, I probably won't make my way that way because it's somebody in Virginia I need to uh make not exist anymore.
Speaker 3: So it's better for us stay safe.
Speaker 2: Here heard that, heard that guys stay in the time zone away. I feel this, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 6: Hey Ravee, And you're talking about eat on the future. Ifroo of mares, he might not let you come to mars Man.
Speaker 8: I have zero desire to go off of this planet. But I mean, I don't know if anybody realizes this. I don't funk with aliens. Sorry Nick Oh. Speaking of Nick, though, we did want to get your opinion about the creepy mantis aliens because, like we were talking about you on the episode the other.
Speaker 10: Day right before I got on.
Speaker 9: So my is, have you ever seen there's a it's called the cumberg Gots video. It's in Turkey, and it's like one of the only videos that's that like you can actually see like beings in the window. It's like confirmed, undebunked, like it's a legit video. And they have kind of triangular or like you know, larger elongated kind of heads with big eyes.
Speaker 10: You can see them through the windows.
Speaker 9: And from what I understand, those were like Arturians allegedly, and I think for somebody who's probably not versed in you know, basically, anything with a large head that's not human shaped with large eyes could arguably be insect. Like I mean, even a gray you know, you're traditionally, especially from a distance, almost kind of looks.
Speaker 10: Bug eyed anyway, right, for being honest, So.
Speaker 9: I think that the potential for him mistaking one of the larger eyed and head types for an insect type mantis type could probably be maybe just a misidentification, and they went with bug over you know, something more specific from what I understand that there's really not a lot of the mantis types that are doing the close encounters with crafts and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Just so with that being said, there are reports, and I mean, we don't know how credible these reports are, but there are reports of those that are saying that a lot of the surgeries that are being performed with these abductions and things are being done by essentially eight foot tall praying mantis looking beings.
Speaker 3: Your take on this.
Speaker 9: I've heard it a lot too, So I'm not gonna I'm not gonna discount anybody these experiences, for sure. I do hear a lot of that, more on the astral DMT side more than anything, the kind of mental side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, also, I wanted to get your take on this.
Speaker 2: I had no fucking clue that mantises come out in the DMT realm. I've heard of the machine elves, right, I've heard of all these types of things and the jokers or the gestures. So everyone say, y'all got fucking mantis beings in the DMT world.
Speaker 9: I think everything goes there. I think it's just the DMT world is the astral realm that you're just observing, So anybody that's got access to it on that level kind of can operate there. Mantis's I mean, really, any kind of other beings that.
Speaker 10: You know can.
Speaker 9: Project their consciousness I guess up and down dimensionally would would operate there. The gestures elves slash other beings.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: If I was on a DMT trip and saw the machine elves, I could be okay, you know. If I saw the gestures that were pointing and laughing at me, I could be all right. If I am tripping balls deep into the realm of the d m T world and I see mantises with their pinsters and ship coming at me like yo, I'm fucking over it.
Speaker 9: The only elves that I've ever encountered was a female, large and like straight out of Lord of the rings elf, like a go looking one.
Speaker 8: Man like you lost me at all of this and then you said that, and I'm like, wait, goddamn Dallas.
Speaker 9: It was like a large d m T like a rainbow made out of like rainbow crystals, very like attractive, had like longer pointy ears, but like made out of rainbow crystals, with like pretty cool big Tin's not gonna lie like yeah, and I don't know. She had me by my face and was like holding me like looking into my eyes and like communicating with me shit that I can't even translate, but like I knew there was something going on.
Speaker 10: I was like, this is crazy, bro.
Speaker 2: Nick, did you fucking elf in the DMT realm? There's no judgment, but I am curious.
Speaker 7: If I couldn't judge, I would be pumped. I would tell everybody I did.
Speaker 9: That's the most confirmed entity that I've had my luck.
Speaker 12: Though.
Speaker 8: I would get the scariest ship like one thousand percent. I would get like the scariest stuff, and I was like, man, I'm so pissed.
Speaker 9: I'm like with that meant and there was waterfalls everywhere, like waterfalls coming off like and like almost like Avatar, floating mountains with cascading waterfalls with like.
Speaker 10: Out of her no just in the scene.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I'm gonna say, yo, she had that wop like for real though, like get a bucket and a mop, Dude, I don't know, I'm.
Speaker 10: Asking this a five dimensional mop.
Speaker 7: So pissed, I've probably end up with like some scary I beings. I'm like, man, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think psychedelics would do you well whatsoever.
Speaker 8: I've only the last time I ever did in me was horrible, absolutely horrible.
Speaker 7: I am not a proponent of drugs whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Love they slipped to you or you took them willingly.
Speaker 8: It was like mixed both. I don't even think you'd like two solid days.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can technically call DMT a drug, you know, I mean, it's a chemical that your brain produces naturally, so I'll give you that, but taking it externally in that way?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 8: Did you know shock therapy like electroshock therapy actually fled your brain with every chemical that it's missing. It's why it's so It actually, when done correctly, is so effective.
Speaker 3: I've heard this, but I have not done more research into it.
Speaker 8: There's actually a doctor here in Louisiana that performs performs it.
Speaker 7: It's really thought.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guess, And I know about that sound wave therapy. And if anybody listening would like to get their own taste of that soundwave therapy, you go to Real Life Technologies and use promo code cult to check out for ten percent off and free shipping to your door just in the description below.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, spirit animal, what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 19: So this electrical thought is shot therapy?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Does it only half to go to the head or could this be done like to the lungs or shit like that?
Speaker 19: Also, when it fixed the depression.
Speaker 8: Yes, it does fix the depression actually, and it's only for your head. There's actually another experimental there's another experimental treatment that a lot of veterans are doing. I actually have a girlfriend of mine that actually went and got it done, and it's pretty much they inject something in the back of your skull. I don't want to like misquote exactly what it does, but it's for PTSD anxiety and depression. And I think there's like, as to date, there's like thirty thousand people that have gotten it done, and all of them pretty much have positive reviews and have been able to get off of any kind of stimulant drugs or stuff like that.
Speaker 6: That's I don't want to take anything if it's gonna maybe not want to smoke.
Speaker 8: No, it's not a it's not that, It's just it's cures. It helps cure what you're replacing. So, like you, you smoke weed because you have high anxiety, and so it will help you work through it. And like, if you do that with cognitive behavioral therapy to help actually work through your stuck points and work through your emotions, you might not smoke as much and be able to be, you know, more emotionally balanced.
Speaker 2: Bro, hold on, think about this though, What if one joint actually did to you what it's supposed to do to you? Though, Man, hear me out, Sam, I know this sounds crazy, right, but it's the same as like for a heavy drinker who's like bro, I only get fucked up until at least one bottle in. What if two shots would do to you what two shots are supposed to do to you, and it like resets your system to that level to where you can recreationally enjoy the substance without it running you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, I'm I was going to do sobo October with it, but then I forget.
Speaker 3: I just just got to no smoke November. You know we're there.
Speaker 8: But yeah, there's a left of shock. It be all around the country. There's still doctors that perform it because it's nowadays. It's not like what we remember, like seeing in the movies or hearing about what they did to people and torturing people with it. It's actually really come a really long way and it helps a lot of people. And it will flood your brain with the chemicals that you're missing, so what's causing your anxiety or stuff. It's not like one hundred percent effective, but they have to still do quite like. They do anywhere between six to twelve treatments and they monitor your progress the entire time you stay there, and they they don't stay in the facility.
Speaker 7: They have you like come in, go kind of the thing.
Speaker 8: But it's something to look into for a lot of people that are really struggling and don't want to take SSRIs or they have a substance abuse and they want to try to fix what's going on with them.
Speaker 7: I suggest looking into it.
Speaker 6: Talking about the electrical shock therapies. Wait, no, I think I was getting that mixed up with the lobotomy. But it's the whatever, the one that uh they did to the Kennedy Jeff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they haven't done that.
Speaker 2: I mean years and years because they found there's literally no positive outcomes that can come from a lobotomy.
Speaker 19: There's oh, there was a guy.
Speaker 7: There's a guy.
Speaker 19: There's a guy. M Well, whatn't positive? But he was walking on the railroad.
Speaker 6: He he had a rampant a lot to pack the tn T down or not, and it ignited and it sent a lot through his skull and everything. It changed his temperament and everything. It completely changed the posting out. He went from a jolly happy post into a complete sadistic dickad.
Speaker 8: There's there's one person that had a lobotomy done. There's one case that I've read about that the guy actually had a positive review. He was really struggling. He had like managed part to manic depressive episodes. He was bipolar. He was struggling. They didn't know if he was schizophrenic or not. They were trying to figure out he had simply have some type of personality disorders.
Speaker 7: And after that he was led a.
Speaker 8: Normal calm life, he got married, he had kids. What year about This was more in like our time era instead of but it was surgically done.
Speaker 7: It was the whole thing.
Speaker 8: But I would have to find that I looked into it because I was looking one of my friends had asked me about looking into different types of methods that were previously used to help with mental illnesses or any kind of elements and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to look at this case study because I sure was of the impression that there was never a successful, well successful abottomy. Yes, but it never cured what they set out to cure. So this this would be an eye sleeved incident.
Speaker 8: And I don't think he was. He didn't seem like he was one hundred percent cured. When they looked at some of the stuff, it seemed like he at least was better off. So he even said that he was like, I'm better off for it than I was before.
Speaker 7: It's helped me calm down.
Speaker 8: But I mean you're talking about you'd have to do it in such an isolated way. Brain surgeries and baby could do it. But they have all different kinds of treatments that they're working on to help people instead of pumping SSRIs all the time.
Speaker 3: But no, Sam electro shot, don't don't go lobotomy?
Speaker 7: Yeah no, do the k I do have a kid though, have a lobotomy kit.
Speaker 6: That's dope. I'm actually gonna try to put together a vampire slaying kit like a true historically equate one. But no, So with the lobotomy, do they still go through the eye or how do they do that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, lobotomies go through the eye, but you can I mean it's different. I don't know. I have to look up.
Speaker 8: I'll have to find the actual article and read it for you guys, So I'll.
Speaker 7: Look at it.
Speaker 8: I don't want to mess when it happened. Yeah, it is fascinating. I actually have looked at a lot about asylums.
Speaker 19: Make again, bring back asylums.
Speaker 2: I don't know why we don't really have that anymore. These sanatoriums or whatever they're called.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a Nazi thing. Never mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's not let's not do that.
Speaker 3: Let's not do that.
Speaker 7: Let's not that.
Speaker 2: Except for pedophiles. We can make a sanitorium for them. I'm good with that, and.
Speaker 7: I have no problem with torching them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, We're just gonna publicly hang them with and there you go on that way and it just go ahead and.
Speaker 7: Take anything, thank you so many other ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, skunk, go ahead, sir, yiff and hell.
Speaker 15: You're you're basically sex and hell the UFO dropped you back off? Cool to be back. I haven't listened to your alien episode. I need it. I love it when you do the alien ship because I'm big and the aarrants and where is the electro?
Speaker 8: Nick?
Speaker 15: How do I see the Palladians? I see orbs. I've seen being I've seen a lot of things, but not like you be talking about. I want to experience that. And you live in Idaho, so what's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wait, Nick lives in Texas, Doug.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I literally just dropped my headphones. I just got my thing plug.
Speaker 15: Oh well, I want to know how to see them because I see orbs and I meditated. I believe in other beings, but I really want to see the Poladians.
Speaker 9: I just never have define see them because uh, I haven't even seen them, like straight up.
Speaker 15: In the well the orbs like you like the orbs that I've seen because I've been watching this since they've started and I remember when you came into the when they were with that girl and you came in there and one of them left when you showed them the ORB and everything. How do I see that stuff? Like I see my own types of orbs out came, but nothing like peacefully.
Speaker 9: So let's see honestly, for me, it's not I don't I know that I really don't do anything special personally. They just seem to like show up all the time whenever we're looking. They told me, uh, basically that you don't have to do anything special, just humble yourself and kind of have love in your heart and go out and ask.
Speaker 10: Really, and that's that's all that they ever told me.
Speaker 9: And every time that we at least when rhyme out with my friends and family and stuff, it seems like they're just always showing up whenever we ask. And I mean, other than that, I don't really have a manual to be honest that that's.
Speaker 15: I might just have to do some more in the work because I ain't the greatest. I mean, I met dabble with stuff I shouldn't. I like demonic stuff, but I'm a spiritual so I mean, look at my emblem.
Speaker 10: I would I would start there.
Speaker 15: Problem that might be why, but I have seen and spirits and stuff like I think I've seen lizard Man and dog Man in South Carolina. But you know, it could be the way the person is is what you see too. So I've been wondering that. Being at forty years old, I'm starting to understand a lot of shit. It's just fucked up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I would definitely start there.
Speaker 9: I know that they definitely resonate on a higher frequency, so the higher you can meet them, the better, I would say.
Speaker 1: And also, look, if you want to be able to see them, I could just hypnotize you. That's how Nick was able to see them, you know.
Speaker 15: So I do plan on getting a past life progression. I'm just scared doing it digital and it's hard for me to contact you because I think the patren goes to Jonathan or Jacob.
Speaker 10: My bad.
Speaker 15: So I do want to do it, I'm just afraid of my own spirit custom me out and saying shit I don't need I probably do need to hear, but I ain't had the best life. I mean, I'm afraid.
Speaker 1: Come on, hey, no, I get it. But sometimes you know, in order to defeat the shadow, you must shine some light on it.
Speaker 15: Two months and two months, I'm going to try to do it, and I just need a good headset, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that's really all you need, and what we found I.
Speaker 15: Will let I'll just let Jacob and they'll be like, look, I got the money, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: No, just I mean, I have an email that is specifically for that. So go check out metamistics at yahoo dot com. For anybody that's interested in a past life regression. That is the best place to reach me directly.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've had people reached out and DM on Patreon. I've had people ask what the email is? It is the metamistics email. Cult, the conspiracy email, and the Patreon are not the ways to reach Jonathan for a past life regression. However, I'm sure that if you go to his metamistics patreon, he's probably checking the messages there. If you want a direct line or email him there, that.
Speaker 3: Is the spot.
Speaker 1: Well, Sean checks the Patreon messages, but yeah, metamistics at yahoo dot com. That's like a direct fucking link. Dude. Yeah, dude, Yeah, go and check it out. And I will say that that over the internet, like over zoom, there is no difference as if I was right there in person. I've done them both in person and over zoom. The only time that it's ever shitty over zoom is because maybe maybe you got a shitty Wi Fi signal, or maybe your headset isn't very good and your your MIC drifts a little too far from your face. Because what happens is you go into this hypnotic state, right and your voice becomes so light and I can barely hear you, and so you have to make sure that mic is right up on your shit and so like, Usually the best headsets are like gaming headsets like some turtle beaches, or the old school like Apple corded headphones that has a little micrate there. Those those are the two best options for that. And that's actually what we even do over here, Like if we're missing our mic or anything like that, dude, it's it's straight back to the old Apple headsets.
Speaker 8: I have a question, Johnathan about that. I've always wondered. I've heard you talk about it a lot of times. So if you're a person that struggles with letting go of control, how does that work with hypnosis? I mean, you're just like you just are not about that life. How does that work? Like does it is it something you have to willingly believe in to have happened, or is it you have to be like on some kind of substance to help, Like.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually it's it's advised not to be on any substances. And because I wanted to, you know, and the practitioner wants that person to have an actual experience and not blame it on the alcohol or blame it on the drugs or I've had a lot of people ask me, like, dude, it would be so sick if I can do mushrooms and you can hypnotize me. I'm like, you don't need mushrooms to see what you're gonna see, Like it's something you're seeing it like visually in your mind, and it's it's you see it the same way that like you picture things in your mind, right, Like if I told you, hey, do you remembermember that time in fifth grade whenever your teacher said that one thing, and like you're gonna get an image in your mind. That's what you're accessing. And it's it's very similar to that. As far as like not being able to let go, I always say that it is way easier to hypnotize somebody who is first of all, like very open to this kind of stuff. And usually that comes with like if you know, if like you're a regular meditator, like like butter, it's so easy. And typically I will say women and this is not a this is not a jab like at all.
Speaker 7: Like we can't let go.
Speaker 1: I look forward to hypnotizing. Oh really, yeah, I look forward to hypnotizing women because it's the men that don't want to see control.
Speaker 8: Oh man, I don't think I I just I always question that because I'm like, you've you've asked me before about it years ago, and I was like, yeah, about that.
Speaker 7: I have a problem with letting go of control.
Speaker 14: I know it's a shock.
Speaker 8: I mean, look, but I use hypnosis with birth and so and I strongly, like, without a shadow of doubt, believe in that one thousand percent. So I'm just curus. I was just curious of sitting here listening about it. And I've always wanted to ask you that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, what if you're afraid of your own self, your what your own soul could be, or what you know your own inner being. That's my problem. I'm I really really want to do it because I have very very dreams, and I just I'm very spirit I love the out of dimensional world, but I'm also afraid of my own self it coming out because when he does them and then you do your little things, your soul ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 25: Man.
Speaker 1: No, no, not at all. As a matter of fact, whenever our hypnotized Jacob, it gave him all the answers directly, dude. It was the most direct that Jacob could ever be to himself, Like the most honest version of himself relaying messages to himself, you know what I mean. And as far as like, you know, being scared of that kind of world, dude. They have it all over YouTube, Like you can do a power aggression on YouTube. It's not gonna be specific towards you. But they're fun ones. You know, maybe it'll take you to a past life and maybe you're a train hopper or something like that. It's fun and but you'll at least get a little taste of it that way.
Speaker 2: I feel like the timing would be off with that too, right, Like, as you're listening to a YouTube video and if you're deep in meditation, you're not going to stop and pause the video. For a second so you can observe what's around you and shit, so the speaker or the leader of the hypnosis might have you go into a whole other thing before you're ready to yet, or whatever the case.
Speaker 3: I feel like with.
Speaker 2: A a hypnotherapist in the person in person, whether via zoom or a face to face, I feel like that would just be an overall better experience.
Speaker 3: That's just me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm almost I also have like you know, a good practitioner has a lot of patience and is not quick to pull the trigger on the next question. It is exactly I ask a question and you might take thirty seconds or sixty seconds to answer it. I'm waiting. I'm not in a rush at all. And then you'll start to say something and I'm you know, just with podcasting and you know, understanding the different cadences and stuff like that, Like with me and Jacob, I usually know when Jacob's about to start stop talking, right, so then I know right. And usually it's just like picking up on the little the little things of you know, whenever you're hypnotizing somebody, if they're if they've left off somewhere, or are they done speaking until you ask them the next question. So, I mean, it's it's a it's a trial of you know, a lot of a lot of processing and everything, but it's a lot of fun and it's helped out a lot of people, dude, especially if you like and going to a past life that is really cool. Like it is a whole fucking fantasy that you're as fun as hell. It's like it's like a whole journey. It's so much fun. But the main, like, the the most beneficial stuff that you get from it is like the questions that you're asking your higher self or whatever you want to call that. That's a dolorous cannon. Would you she would say, you're asking your subconc or your higher self or whatever. And dude, those questions, I mean because you go into the past life regression literally not having a fucking clue. That's why these are the questions that you're asking your higher self. And whenever you know your higher self or whatever comes through at the end, it is like it is so matter of fact that the answer that you're receiving, it's it's crazy and it just goes to show, dude, like all the answers that we seek really are there they're inside of us the whole time. It's just a matter of being able to shut off your ego mind to be able to see through the bullshit. So it's very helpful in a lot of ways, and I love doing it. Spitfire, mister Dallas, good Mon and Babylon. What's up, dude? Oh you're muted fucking rookies.
Speaker 21: Dude, I know I'm a phone rookie.
Speaker 25: Look, I appreciate the fuck out of you come on the show.
Speaker 21: That was a great time. I mean, I'm you.
Speaker 25: I am so eternally grateful for you hopping on the show. And uh, we have some other things planned in the meantime.
Speaker 21: I just want to hit this button and then, uh, and I just I lost everything I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: When you're on the spot like that. Yeah, it's it's easy to lose it, dude.
Speaker 21: It does.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 25: But anyway, in the future, I have some plans gathered. I've got a lot of people. We just had two different UFC fighters, and we've got some other people planned for the show.
Speaker 21: And I want to gather some more really cool fucking people.
Speaker 25: Two, Uh, make a project because I've learned recently that my co host d Man is actually you you know, definitely death Squad, right, Oh yeah, okay, so my Coast is actually within a mile of them, and.
Speaker 21: Dude, I've met and tripley.
Speaker 25: I've met all these different people and it's all together in such this wonderful, fantastic, fucking fashion, and I am so grateful for everything that's happening. So I look forward to doing some more things. I uh, my coast, My coast has a presentation for what was it?
Speaker 21: Oh shit?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Jacob. We're going to be getting them on here soon and him and his co host we're going to be going down a deep dive. It's one that we haven't touched yet. I can't It's like a big one that we haven't touched for some reason.
Speaker 21: Grace state Grace that that's what it was.
Speaker 25: I've also got some other plans. There's some other stuff that I don't think you've touched on. I think it would be great to introduce to your show. And uh, also I just want to pop on here more often to hop on and you know, drop some soundboard ship and some lizards.
Speaker 26: And Lord destroy the child. Yeah Lord ol shut the fun. Okay.
Speaker 25: So anyway, anyway, looking forward to everything that we've going on. Excuse me, I'm fucking nervous jumping on here and saying, hey, let's do this thing.
Speaker 3: Let's let's go.
Speaker 2: Baby, even listen to us for forever.
Speaker 3: You know, there's no need to be nervous. We're just it's just whatever.
Speaker 2: We're having a regular Tuesday night conversation with the cult, you know.
Speaker 1: As Jacob likes to say, we're just a couple of dickheads behind a mic.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, absolutely absolutely, And Raven it's to see you.
Speaker 8: Hey, I know that I'm supposed to come on your show, and we kind of had a you.
Speaker 7: Got like, really, something happened with your mouth?
Speaker 4: Are you better?
Speaker 25: Yeah, dude, I had a wisdom tooth swell up to the size of the fucking golf.
Speaker 7: Ball literally rough, Yeah.
Speaker 25: Dude, yeah dude. I was like, okay, I can't do ship this weekend. And then I had a whole schedule plan for a whole lot or several weeks ahead for different well yeah, yeah, you know, anyway, I've got to take a piss really fucking badly, and I've had my head handheld up.
Speaker 7: It was about the lobotomies and stuff.
Speaker 8: That's when you put your hand up when we were talking about the electroshock therapy.
Speaker 25: Well, I am a bottle mites anyway. Oh, actually, I've got a sound for that. Let's see, uh.
Speaker 3: Call yourself the bottom. That almost sounded biblical, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 25: Anyway, I look forward to jumping in here more often if you don't mind the soundboard, because I think I've got some gold.
Speaker 3: I think so anything it adds for the comedic flair. You know, I'm down with it.
Speaker 1: Right awesome, Yeah, go rocks, sir.
Speaker 21: I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, well we've seen one too many Dick Vanes already already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was That was wild, dude.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, oh Nick left you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he ain't hear no more. Nick, Dick, don't be embarrassed, brother. If anything is lean into it naked.
Speaker 7: I was like, hell yeah it was Nick Electro.
Speaker 3: Nick.
Speaker 2: For all the cult members listening Electro, Nick is a modest man. This guy here, I think forgot that his camera was on and just was was just balls out for the world.
Speaker 3: It was wonderful.
Speaker 7: Patreon members like, tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Electronicking on, We're gonna have to make sure to not clip that for TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that'll be a good way to get Patreon members. Well, some very interesting cult members what joined because of that. I don't know our female viewers might go up.
Speaker 8: Maybe you say cunt a lot, so I don't know that to be a vibe. Someone will really take offense to that.
Speaker 3: I know it's insane. Con Cunt, Joe, you're a resident Australian.
Speaker 2: Throw the word kunt out there, so negates all of the American usage of the word.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there you go. It's sexy when they do it.
Speaker 1: Oh Bible way they do it. It is accent. How about dude. I'm a little upset because Timothy was here earlier and.
Speaker 2: He was we all saw I saw him, and then he dipped out. He was at the gym or something. He has been messaging on uh not the DM on Patreon, but he's been like commenting on certain videos and he's like, look, y'all, I'm sorry. I didn't know what endangered servitude was. My bad, and it's like that that's uh yup, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. One thing I also not to not to shoot on him. I just thought that it was kind of interesting, is that. Uh he I think whenever he was trying to come at me as hard as he did. That one night he was talking about where I told him, I was like, dude, you just need to do a fucking big old batch of mushrooms. And he said something about like how he didn't want to taint his temple or something like that, and then I saw him smoking cigarettes. I'm like, Timothy, Timothy.
Speaker 2: I mean, depending on who you asked, the Mormons believe that caffeine is tainting your temple.
Speaker 3: I personally don't agree with that for obvious reasons.
Speaker 2: There are those who believe the tattoos are also tainting your temple, and it's uh, you know, that's also.
Speaker 7: Just fools sings hair color.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these things are misquoted the same way that the whole slavery conversation is misquoted. There's a time and play, some reason for the whole marking of your flesh. If you look at the context, it all really comes into uh into focus.
Speaker 10: Actually ever seeing a temple, they're literally covered in art, all of them that exist.
Speaker 7: To dazzle.
Speaker 3: The Vaticans got so much gold on it top to bottom.
Speaker 2: But like, there are certain Christians out there that feel like a nose ring and some fucking ink is gonna be the thing that keeps you from the pearly gates.
Speaker 8: And it's like they also feel some type of way about skulls, and yet they have them buried underneath, so like Heaven forbid you wear some bones.
Speaker 2: There's literally an entire chapel built out of skull. Not to mention Memento More is a catholic thing. All of the death metal imagery and iconography that people think is so satanic is catholic as fuck. Which, for the record, so's the pentagram. Yeah, the five pointed star with the circle that is catholic as like the fuck. But like, okay, sure, yeah, mean things, bad things evil.
Speaker 1: It's a devil. Rose Chaos said Zombie love your black hair and lipstick? What brand slash color is it? I need a good black lippy.
Speaker 7: Cat Bondy baby cat Bondy another catholic. You can buy it.
Speaker 8: At Alta Fantastic It does not come off.
Speaker 7: Eventually. Well, but they sat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Dougie said, uh lmao. New York City just turned into Gotham City. Spirit Animals said Gotham was based on New Jersey, which I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 1: It was the whole Vermont kind of thing. Grayson said the date rape song bing Cross, It's cold outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought the date rape song was from Sublime.
Speaker 8: Maybe I'm misinterpreting, but no, there's a lot of issue with that song because it's.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, what's in this drink that?
Speaker 7: And then it's like it's cold outside, and then like he's pretty pushy in the song.
Speaker 1: He's not giving it up.
Speaker 3: She doesn't seem like she's fighting back much. Is all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's not gonna touch that tonight.
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound like she's flirting back.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is a song.
Speaker 7: It's a song.
Speaker 2: No, No, listen, if if he did slip something in her drink as a way to keep her there, then that's completely fucked up for sure.
Speaker 8: Have you seen that experiment, the social experiment that they post on TikTok where they go to like public like mall situations and they have people sit down and they have people they have like a couple where the guy will slip something in the drink very obviously in front of other like people, men and women. And it's always the other men that just are like okay, and they don't say nothing.
Speaker 7: The women, though, get up.
Speaker 8: The one woman slapped that shit across the room and was like in this dude's face, and that one of them was in a Wendsy or Wendy's or something or wherever they're eating, and the girls boyfriend got pissed because she made such a huge deal about it. And I'm like, you need to run from that man right away. If he's gonna sit idly well, you know, damn goodwell, whatever is in that drink, it's not supposed to be there.
Speaker 7: It's a whole social experiment about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's fucked.
Speaker 2: And I would agree that most people would just kind of look at it, see what happened, and just kind of mind their own business because they don't want to upset her offend anybody. But whenever I heard the song, I always thought that maybe he poured an extra shot in the drink. I never, especially for the timeframe at which that song came out, I didn't think that he was trying to slip, you know, a roofy in the bitch. I don't even know if ruffelin was a drug when that song was made. But the culture has shifted in such a way that, yeah, that song is now a bad thing.
Speaker 1: Speaking of sketchy drinks, I did butt chug some some green coffee Emma earlier.
Speaker 8: So for telling us. I feel so much better about my life now that I know this.
Speaker 2: I've heard so many good things about green coffee in it, because I'm wondering, brother, do you feel rejuvenated and revived?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 1: The first night I did it, I couldn't go to sleep until like six in the morning because of all the caffeine in it.
Speaker 3: You don't do that at night full I did during the day.
Speaker 1: No, I did it at like five.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 7: And girl, Sun your butthole in the sun, you gotta do that too.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm all, I'm all here for it.
Speaker 2: Listen to Rogue Ways, Dude, she says, do it in the morning. I said, caffeine is not gonna let you sleep.
Speaker 1: I had a live show tonight and it was fucking game time.
Speaker 2: Okay, bro, okay yo, that's for real. That is the truth. But also, you probably didn't sleep like at all that night, because it's not like you had a cup of joe. You had a gallon of coffee to the fucking veins.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was a little itchy, you know, I'm a little itchy now, and but I'm from the coffee in your butt, dude, it's green coffee.
Speaker 2: It's like, wait, wait, wait talking, do you mean it you like pre workout or you mean your butthole's itching.
Speaker 3: I'm asking for science.
Speaker 1: No, my butthole is not itchy. I'm saying I'm making a joke.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking pre workout makes me itchy as fuck. I need to know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no one wants to know if he has an itchy but holes right now.
Speaker 1: My butt hole's fine, Okay.
Speaker 2: I care about your health, Jonathan, excuse me for giving a fuck.
Speaker 7: Except doctor Evil. He's all about it.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your I appreciate your concern on my anis speaking of the health of my anis spirit animal? Go ahead, sir, now?
Speaker 3: Is that a segway? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: It's always just like the most random ship.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna pray for you, I'm gonna play for you. Ask because no, you violated your like your chocolate dog. But that's not the wordst thing, I I that's not the wordst thing. That's probably been done. Hell, I sorted a line of seafol plea walk out for just to stay up doing a twenty four hour duty, sir.
Speaker 2: I mean, who among us hasn't but chugged an alcoholic beverage at least once?
Speaker 3: I ask you, who me?
Speaker 19: That's an accent only dog?
Speaker 2: Oh no, anema's I mean, look, I'm curious about green coffee inemas. Actually, as much as I was joking about it. I'm curious because I've heard so many people, especially people that had cancers different types, swear by green coffee inemas as a way to help detox their bodies before they start a holistic way of ridding their bodies of cancer. So I'm genuinely curious, like, you know, a day or two post enema, what the what the feels and effects are.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it has been done since Egyptian times, Oh for sure. It goes all the way back. And it's like super super good for your health because I don't know, it's like good for getting out a lot of like it's it's good for like restarting your bile, like because a lot of bile gets trapped and that's how a lot of people end up getting sick and can't answers and all this other kind of shit. And it's good for releasing some of the tension that allows the bial to flow, and it's really it's a good detox for your liver. It's a good detox for a bunch of your organs.
Speaker 2: So, oh dude, you ever heard the expression I'm not just blowing smoke up your butt. You've heard that before, and that is an expression mean I'm not just trying to make you feel good.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: That actually has its basis in old medical doctrine from the sixteen and seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 6: They tobacco smoke up somebody's ass.
Speaker 2: They would do that because the blood vessels inside of the colon would absorb all of that nicotine and it would make this person feel a lot better. They were using it as basically a high dose pain medication before opiates.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, there's no.
Speaker 6: People who to the cocaine leaves to kill toothaches back in the day.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Coca tea is still a thing that they use in Bolivia and Colombia. I would love to try someone day.
Speaker 19: Believe it or not, Coca cola still uses coca leaves.
Speaker 6: They filter the coca cola the cocaine leaves, but they they sell the after they run it through and feel to it through. They sell all of the leaves to the universities to make uh uh pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the cocaine is a wonderful topical anesthetic. If you have, like some sort of a nasal surgery that's going to go down, they'll use it as a local topical anesthetic and it's uh, it's absolutely wonderful for that purpose.
Speaker 6: Also, one point five grams of caffeine and one will kill you, just like one point five grams of cocaine. They will both kill you at one point five grams. So how is one legal in the other one not if they'll both kill you at the same quantity.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: One is in coffee and tea and the other is specifically from one plant that they don't like.
Speaker 6: From a BUSHT bush might say, I mean, I I think they're called coke heads.
Speaker 2: But dude, But at the same time, can you cook caffeine to make a crack version of it? Because if so, I would like to spearhead this technology.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'll get back to you on the science of that one out. Let me go ask my daddy. He was one of the biggest mass manufacturers, So if anyone knows that, it'd be him.
Speaker 2: Crystalline caffeine aka coke crack. I'm down for it, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: But look as far as that whole that it's called the Gerson method, the green coffee enemas, and it was this dude he developed it back in the nineteen twenties, and he I mean a lot of people have been using it. I mean, of course we always bring up Lindsay from Roagueways, but yeah, dude, it's it's crazy, especially if you have like some kind of disease or some kind of degenerative disease like within your body, where your body's like actively working against you. It is great at like reversing that because it like detoxifies your body and it allows your body to literally like start healing itself, allows it to start healing itself, and it allows like you know, your blood flow and all the different arteries and all that other kind of shit to like send more nutrients back through your blood systems and whatnot. So it's actually really beneficial to you, the Gerson method.
Speaker 2: That that sounds like something else I just heard to day. Did you know that they don't call aspergers aspergers anymore? I can see why because the guy who created that, or I guess first named it was a Nazi.
Speaker 3: Asperger was actually a Nazi.
Speaker 2: So now they call it level one autism, and I'm like, all right, well, how do we level up?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, I'm just saying, let's see here. Will of the Gods said, welcome to the Democrat ticket shut down because we are leverage.
Speaker 2: Indeed, the Democrats are using their constituents as leverage as per usual, I might add, but uh, yeah, it is really interesting to see so many Democrats out against Chuck Schumer and calling it out for what it is. That's like a self burned We don't get those often, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude. Australian Joe said, thank god it's getting warmer here, praying you guys don't freeze over these coming months. I hope we do get a little freeze. I look forward to that.
Speaker 3: I hope we stay at a balmy eighty degrees. That's just me.
Speaker 1: Oh, Timothy, he was here and he was commenting on my background and he said, your background is fucking sick.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: I just found out how to do that after you know, over five years of being on zoom.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the moving image of the UFO spinning in the car going through it, does it get sucked up or just drive through it.
Speaker 1: It's just a video on repeat, so it's like thirty seconds or something like that, and so you'll see it skip like every I think it's thirty seconds or forty seconds or something like that. But yeah, it's actually, dude, it's more difficult than I thought to do because you so what I did was and I don't care. I don't have any secrets as far as giving away the sauce or anything like that. But typically what I'll do, like if I want to share like a video or something like this, you go to YouTube and then you go down to creative commons so that you're not getting any strikes for stealing anybody's shit. Creative commons is like you know, hey, you can use my shit. I don't care. That's those kind of people, right, And so I just went and found you type in whatever, uh, and then ambiance And that's really the way. So if you want to try and find something like this, like maybe you like the fire crackling you know for Christmas Day or whatever that you want that on TV, that's the ambiance and so then you take it and you drag it over to iMovie and you convert it to an MP four and then you'll be able to upload it to zoom.
Speaker 3: It's fucking sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in case anybody was wondering, But Nicholas, what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 9: I was just gonna say it's sick too, and you inspired me to make my own for the next one.
Speaker 1: Fuck, yeah, dude, that's the way to do it. Yeah, I mean I just screen recorded it and then you know, converted it from eyemovie and then because if you just screen recorded and try and upload it to zoom, it won't let you, so you have to convert it to eyemovie or whatever you add your shit at. But yeah, yeah, fun times. Let's see White Boy Wizard said, nah, fuck that. Growing up on the Snake River where we have clear flowing, beautiful water, we all need the fucking beavers.
Speaker 2: So you have clear flowing water, but you want the beavers to come in and stop the clear flowing water.
Speaker 1: It's natural filters, I think, right.
Speaker 3: No, it's just dams. The dams don't filter the water.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean some of the water has to go through it, right.
Speaker 3: It's going through sticks.
Speaker 2: Oh, if you mean like filtering, like I guess like particulates like big stuff, then sure it beavers.
Speaker 18: They get carried diseases and stuff. You don't love that in your drinking water.
Speaker 3: Thank you. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If you're talking about like filtering out like a giant clump of moss that's floating in the river, than like dope. Yeah, their damn will stop that, but it also does not do well for those that are down river for so many reasons. And then also it stops the clear flowing water. No, I'm all about at fuck beavers.
Speaker 1: I think they're awesome. Shout out to the Western beaver Golden beavers my high school by the way.
Speaker 2: Okay, animals, but their natural instincts get in the way of forward progress, and they taste delicious.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Spirit Animals shared a book that says it has a kid in a car with his dog running over somebody holding up a sign saying burn the USA, and the title of that book is called Don't Break for Communists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Noise Will of the Gods said, like, like Norfolk Southern moved to Florida, Virginia lost major money with that move. Yeah. Mmmm, anytime that happens. Yeah, Timothy said, I'm at work, guys, I really won't be able to talk. Really. I wanted to mention that I apologize multi multiple times for the other live show that night, and wanted to clarify that I've changed my mind on slavery. I was ignorant and didn't know what I was thinking was not what I was meaning.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we can acknowledge some personal growth on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Very well, very well, we've scolded him long enough.
Speaker 3: I think there you go.
Speaker 1: Although I think that.
Speaker 2: There we go, Dallas, I'm gonna be honest, I don't know what that SoundBite was. Sounded like a spaceship zooming off.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, but I mean yeah, I would definitely still suggest that he does a super heroic dose of mushrooms.
Speaker 3: If he's got the mind for it.
Speaker 2: You know, I remember talking to somebody who was on antidepressants at one point took some mushrooms and had like a whole schizophrenic episode, and it's like, well, yeah, like you're already putting other chemicals in your brain. Don't mix more chemicals and then hit frat pale on the blender like that.
Speaker 3: That's a really bad idea. So you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Timothy also said, also, Jonathan, I wanted to say that I actually agree with your viewpoint, not just on the spiritual slash Christian perspective, but as a whole. I'm not echoing your beliefs. I'm saying I vibe with them, except the whole perspective of how most of the Bible is faking gay. I never said up what percentage of the Bible is faking gay? So to say most I disagree.
Speaker 2: You bounce back and forth on your beliefs on the Bible a good bit as far as how much of its plagaries, how much of it's fake, how much of its myth, how much of it is just philosophical jargon. You know, depending on the day, it depends on the answer we'll get from you.
Speaker 1: Well, my mind is constantly evolving the more information I come across, So sometimes it's a little gayer than others.
Speaker 2: You know, all right, your mind is a little gayer than others sometimes, I guess is that what you.
Speaker 3: Said for the bie? Fuck?
Speaker 1: No, my mind, My mind is so gay for you, Brother Jesus Dallas, spirit animal said, six more days till the birthday of my first cult raw raw yut kill God. There you go. Let's see only any the other Marines. We get this, Yeah, Skunky said, two weeks I get to go see my daughter back in South Carolina. Yet yeat or yet yet good things? Dude fucking name Dougie said, Jonathan, you want some juw jokes? Why are you so anti Abrahamic religion? Because I'm anti religion.
Speaker 3: Except if it's Gnostic.
Speaker 1: I'm not even I don't. I don't prescribe to Gnosticism. I find it interesting, I find it more interesting. But to say that, like, yeah, I believe that Jesus and Mary and you know what I mean, like it's just stories.
Speaker 3: I agree with that point, at least for the Gnostics.
Speaker 21: I apologize.
Speaker 7: There you go saying, like all of it with stories.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: That's why I made the distinction as far as gnostics, Yeah.
Speaker 1: All of it. Yeah, let's see Doogie Dougie said, Daylight savings as American as GMO's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they motherfucker's.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ashton said, it's a pyop to demean the people. And Jonathan lives in the rebel state of Arizona.
Speaker 2: I have never in my life thought of Arizona as a rebel state.
Speaker 1: Brother, it is red.
Speaker 3: That in no way makes it rebel.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 16: I said that because they don't do daylight savings, that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll call them pioneers. They're in the pioneer state of Arizona.
Speaker 16: Fuck yeah, yeah, they're just psyoping us.
Speaker 1: Once a year, somebody with an awesome name said we never went to the Moon, and the bankers and Nazis won World War two, not US or not the US rather, and also said Trump missed a fucking easy layup by ending daylight savings, and boy did he need it.
Speaker 3: Don't really know.
Speaker 2: The bankers definitely won World War two. I'll give you that the Nazis winning it. I think that's pretty certifiably incorrect.
Speaker 1: But all right, I mean there was a lot of them that fled to Argentina.
Speaker 3: Just fine.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of them came over here in Project paper Clip. And we're not the only country to bring in the Nazis.
Speaker 3: No, very true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But to say that the Nazis won World War two they had to go into hiding and change their names. I feel like that's probably not what a champion of a victory would do.
Speaker 3: But as far as the Banker's winning it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, and I also agree that Trump definitely missed the easy layup, but he has three more years to rectify the situation.
Speaker 3: We shall see stop it. I love China.
Speaker 2: Okah, where's my Malaysian correspondent when I need him?
Speaker 3: Fuck China, Donald Trump, don't trust China. China is asshole.
Speaker 1: Australian Joe said, sorry, yeah, most of the country has time change doesn't align with yours though.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Timothy said, I gotta go back to work. Breaks ain't long enough. I'll be listening to the remainder of this tomorrow. Shout out Timothy Dougie no blump King's day said at the Jogid, I used to do kempo mma. I dabbled in jiu jitsu and Greco Roman wrestling. That's tine.
Speaker 2: Greco Roman wrestling is pretty fucking sick too. Also also, uh, what's the one that the Nordic's do was a glema. That's also a pretty sick, nasty version of a martial art.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, uh, speared Amol just posting a shitload of memes, but I will read the one that has doc from Back to the Future says, when you finished smoking a Blunt and someone asked, now, what should we do? I guess just more, we're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 2: Morty, I know it's not Doc Brown, but also I feel like that's who that character was based off of.
Speaker 19: The dark Kit was Ricky.
Speaker 6: Morty was based off of the Doc Brown and old fuck face on.
Speaker 19: Yeah, who is not very fly.
Speaker 6: So there's a paradox in that movie because he was singing Johnny be Good before Johnny be Good was even vote and Chuck Chuck Berry's cousins said, hey, I know you're trying to find a tune, try this one on for size. That that movie created a paradox. Also that I found a Deloyne for twenty two hundred, not three two hundred, but twenty two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I bet don't run it.
Speaker 2: I guarantee that bitch don't run in good luck finding parts.
Speaker 6: I don't know everything is original on it. So that's good.
Speaker 2: If you were to say body, if it's a Delorium body for twenty two K, I could believe it. There is no fucking way that thing has a running engine in it for twenty two K.
Speaker 6: I don't think that bitch is running, but I definitely get it, and I'd pimp that out of that swap.
Speaker 2: That bitch you no, no, Sam no, God damn it.
Speaker 3: Now I gotta put my foot down.
Speaker 2: You're not doing an LS swap in a fucking DeLorean. Okay, if you get the car you need to, you need to get parts made because the company doesn't exist anymore. So you're gonna have to machine parts to go back and make this as original as humanly possible and restore it to its former glory brother An LS swaping a Dolorean, that's like dropping a Model T.
Speaker 3: What what are we fucking doing here? Though?
Speaker 1: The point is to get to at least eighty eight miles an hour.
Speaker 3: That's all you need. I want to.
Speaker 4: I'll give you fourteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: I have a shameless plug for if anyone needs motors built for any kind of late models or any kind of hot rods. My mother's husband owns a machine shop and it's Knucklebusters Machine in Oregon, and he will get all the parts and build it from the ground up.
Speaker 7: They have everything. You can go on and actually watch them tune all this stuff.
Speaker 8: It's a massive shop, it's like six thousand square feet and he will ship it to you. So it's pretty sick. He has like forty years experience. I've been in there and done a lot of tinkering with him and stuff, so he's really intelligent.
Speaker 3: Shout out to knucklebusters.
Speaker 6: That's dope as hell. Y'all know the forty two Willis Jet, that bit that was in a quit and everything we dropped all throughout EU UPE and all. I actually was going on a model cause because I want to put together a model call and everything, like the kit calls. I found one that bitches abound fifty k.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is a dream project.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: My dream project is to rebuild an old World War two Indian.
Speaker 19: That's dope.
Speaker 7: I want a tank.
Speaker 2: I want to do something half But like at the same time, I would not be mad at a Sherman, right, Like, let's be real.
Speaker 6: Fuck Sherman.
Speaker 2: What the tank itself as a piece of history memobilia you could drive to pick up your kids from school.
Speaker 3: That'd be fucking dope. I was talking about the general, not the tank.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, there's a punch. There's a bunch of vehicles. I want that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, with white wall tires.
Speaker 3: I do want that. I do want that.
Speaker 2: I also like a mid forties Oldsmobile, you know what I mean, or one of those big body buicks, a she from all the Mobster movies. Uh, we were talking about that earlier today, dude. And this is just my humble opinion. I think that American muscle cars, or at least just American car manufacturing ingenuity or power weight, the handling, all that, I think we peaked from sixty two to seventy two.
Speaker 3: And I'm willing to die on that hill. That's just me personally.
Speaker 19: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: What about the seventy seven Camaro, well seven challenging?
Speaker 2: And look, we could also talk about the ninety two Cobra, right we could. I'm not saying that we haven't had hag slink cars. The ninety two Cobra is pretty much the only car that's worth the fuck from the nineties, let's be real. But I'm not saying that we haven't had great cars happen since then. But I'm saying if you look on average from all of the car manufacturers from America from sixty two to seventy two, I think that was peak performance meets beauty meets big body, steel frames meets horsepower. That would absolutely. We talked about this and I stand by it. I'm pretty sure that driving a sixty eight Mustang Fastback actually increases your testosterone by about thirty percent. I don't know if there are statistics to back this up, but I'm pretty sure if we ran some data on that, or a fucking charger or like a Plymouth road runner, I'm pretty sure gassing on it would actually increase your natural testosterone by at least a factor of thirty percent.
Speaker 1: Oh you're going home and making babies that night, dude?
Speaker 3: Oh fuck yeah.
Speaker 7: My first vehicle was a twin truck. So there's two trucks.
Speaker 8: I was supposed to get the one with NOS, but my parents decided last second that I should.
Speaker 14: Not have that.
Speaker 7: To be fair, I might have a lead foot and it was probably for the best.
Speaker 2: But I don't understand putting the mouse in the truck. You and I are very different on this. I don't think trucks are meant to be dropped or race.
Speaker 7: Well, that's okay.
Speaker 3: I'm a Southern boy. I believe trucks are meant to haul shit.
Speaker 8: That's fair, you know. I there is two sides of that coin. I mean the drag strips and racing vehicles. You'll see me all day. But I also love lifted vehicles and going mudding and out in the forest and doing all that I have. I am well versed in many areas when it comes to vehicles.
Speaker 3: No doubt, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan of trucks becoming pavement princesses. That's just a personal take. I know there's a lot of people that disagree with it. Not trying to start a fight or throw shade. I believe that like cars are meant for the street, trucks are meant for the trails.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about putting a lift on the on the old Ford Ranger, bro just to make it look like a fucking volut.
Speaker 7: I can build you an exocage.
Speaker 3: That would be tice, I'd be doubt. Yeah, Oh, how much of a lyft, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: This has a lot to do with everything else here, Okay, Because a Ford Ranger it's not meant to be that kind of a truck.
Speaker 3: However, it can become that kind of a truck.
Speaker 2: You've got a little for banger in it though, right, So if you're going up in wait, you're gonna have to up the motor that hood only has so much space, So like, what are we thinking here?
Speaker 1: No, it's a six cylinder, it's XLT.
Speaker 3: Oh some of a bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean I'll probably raise it a good sixer. I want to. I want to have to jump off, jump down, That's what I want.
Speaker 2: You're not six inches. You're not gonna have to jump out of a Ford Ranger.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: You'll probably be able to slide straight in mave me twelve then, oh my, okay, well then you're having to do a lot more model six inch lip you could probably make swing a foot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're having to rebuild some frame.
Speaker 8: You hard is to get a car custom made with actually a stick shift in it nowadays.
Speaker 3: Oh it's an automatic.
Speaker 2: Jonathan can't drive stick Oh, never learned.
Speaker 7: I will teach you.
Speaker 3: I've offered to teach him.
Speaker 7: I will teach you.
Speaker 21: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: To be fair, a lot of people can't so and I'm still looking for stick shifts. All of my children's first vehicle will be stick or they're not fucking driving.
Speaker 7: Looks fun yo eighty like talk tacle that ship right.
Speaker 8: My parents had this Jetta forever and ever and ever ever.
Speaker 7: That bitch ran forever was so good.
Speaker 8: It handled amazing and snow like. I crossed the mountain passes in it.
Speaker 3: Shut up, no kidding you. We might as well get them a fucking Grimlin or a Pacer.
Speaker 14: You know what.
Speaker 8: That Jetta was bomb and to learn on it it was amazing too.
Speaker 21: This is an.
Speaker 3: Idiot, How dare you?
Speaker 7: Pretty much damn it that fucking Honda. Isn't that day that Jetta?
Speaker 3: The Jetta? Here?
Speaker 8: You got me on the Honda. No, I've leased plenty of Hondas. That's the whole vibe back in the day.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, I'm not saying Honda's aren't quick vehicles. It's incredible what they're able to make these rice burners do. But yeah, I just I don't want my kids first car to be anything that could be considered sport like, because if they have any bit of me and them, my first few recks were because I was doing shit I shouldn't have been doing with a stick shift.
Speaker 7: I don't wreck now.
Speaker 8: I've definitely gotten enough tickets so to last a lifetime with people.
Speaker 2: And on my insurance, those tickets are gonna come with some very hefty finds. A crude from the fucking house as well. But anyway, Sam, yeah, oh.
Speaker 6: First off, if you bund Rice, I'm disappointed in you. Second off, don't go in ports. I got Akiya. The bitch is fast, but I really don't like the little fucker. It is too cramped.
Speaker 8: I like Volkswagens are a fantastic company, they really are. German cars are great. Like there's a lot of imports that are fantastic to drive. They last a long time, and I mean I like them, I like the I like them here. I mean, it just depends on what kind of car and what era you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at Japanese imports, but he is a Korean import, and if we look at their engineering, yeah exactly, that's my point. So if you look at like Korean engineering as opposed to like German or Japanese engineering, we're having very very different conversations.
Speaker 1: Jopes, I got my dream car for my eighteenth birthday, which was a my dream car at the time anyway, but it was a nineteen ninety six fucking uh Mitsubishi Eclipse Spider right.
Speaker 3: Oh, dude, I was afraid you're about to say a Ford Fiesta or some shit.
Speaker 1: I love those fucking cars. I wrecked it in the first month.
Speaker 11: Really yeap.
Speaker 1: Totaled it in the first month because I was because I was trying to bend it around a corner during it was if you remember Antioch used to have that crazy like death corner on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before they built the rouses there. Yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: I wrecked it right fucking there, dude. I was trying to tokyo drift around the corner in the rain and.
Speaker 7: Drift all the time. My ex had a talent that was souped up so fast.
Speaker 3: Talents are quick little bites too.
Speaker 8: I won so many races in that vehicle, and like I would take it up to the mountain which I live. I lived underneath the mountain, so you're not talking very far, and they had like big parking lots and when the snow would hit, like I would call every morning to see if the snow was dropping, and we would go up and I would just.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My first I totaled my truck going around a big ass curve coming by Santamal High School, the big plantation right there, those curves. Right after it rained tried drifting because I thought I with some hot shit fucking dove off and then smashed the front end into a colvert. Now, to be honest with you, my first truck, oh Roshita, could rad extraordinaire herself. She was only worth maybe five hundred dollars and I'm being very generous with that. But she never quit on me until I slammed her into a covert and had to rebuild that bitch. That's where I learned the beauty of the pull apart junkyards and uh yeah, yeah, that was a motherfucker. But to be honest with you, like a couple of oil changes also probably would have done me some good.
Speaker 3: I was the worst at that.
Speaker 7: My baby was.
Speaker 8: I just loved my vehicle. In fact, I hope one day I'll have another one. But my truck was great, all right. I almost went off of a cliff that was not of my own. Doing black ice as a motherfucker, especially when you'll have a very high powered horsepower in your vehicle and you have no weight on the end because I had just taken the sandbags out. Shout out to all the people that I've learned the hard way with black ice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I learned that hard lesson on a motorcycle. Scared the shit out of me, and I was holding on by literally just my asshole for a minute there and just uh.
Speaker 3: We made it through. We made it through. But boy, I learned a lesson.
Speaker 2: You don't ride your bike if it's twenty degrees or under ambient temperature, or if there is even the slightest possibility of black eyes.
Speaker 3: Fuck all of that.
Speaker 1: Ship speaking of the back of a street bike, you know, speaking of holding onto things by your asshole spirit animal. Go ahead, sir, you're taking all the jokes dad body, it's only hold on, hold on. I will have you know that I have been ketoing the fuck out of this and I have I'm working on a nice body. I dropped like fifteen pounds. So it's only daddy because I am your daddy. Okay, Sam, you you are the.
Speaker 3: Main reason why he has decided to drop the dog. Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be damned if I'm known as the one with the dad bod. Get the fuck out of here with that, all right, I am.
Speaker 21: I know what.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to help you, thees man, I'm just trying to help the knees.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be like I'm gonna be like stout I'm gonna invest in. I'm gonna invest in a bow Flex. That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 19: Talk about the.
Speaker 6: Action out. I still remember the fucking infomercial of the bow Flex dog. Oh God, thank you.
Speaker 19: I was literally just.
Speaker 2: Talking about bow Flex to my son earlier today. As a matter of fact, that's a fucking great time.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna get you some wins and ploty tapes, bhs, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna get you the p ninety x yo, don't shy x. There's some that was actually great workouts. There was, yeah, but no talking about vehicles.
Speaker 6: Actually had a not I had a nineteen eighty dodge Ram square body. Fuck yeah, the what the headliner was John Deere? They were and everything. I wrecked that bitch.
Speaker 19: Oh I was.
Speaker 6: I felt sleep driving because I was. I walked all day pretty much two days straight, and I ended up I was going on Thanksgiving to go see my mom and I ended up final asleep. I cleared the railad tracks, but I completely hit the cub and uh the I damn near toward the axle off and everything, and I broke my heart, like I completely bent the fame and everything.
Speaker 19: I was lucky that I didn't roll that bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll have on them big jobs.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was looking at your cars like that, sir. You gotta treat your car with respect. You're calling it a bitch. No wonder you wrecked it. It just gave up on you.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, hey, my Yukon, my two thousand and two Compact Yukon Lux tradition, that was.
Speaker 19: I named her Chastity.
Speaker 10: She was all right.
Speaker 6: I treated that like my little whore. Okay, really good a bit.
Speaker 3: But she was my bitch, you know what was beautiful?
Speaker 6: Still, I don't my Yukon doing a doing over one hundred and twenty miles an hour.
Speaker 2: That's not well advised. But I'm sure your suspension loved that.
Speaker 19: What that suspension I had pretty you no tag.
Speaker 6: Behind me, with no tag, I took that bitch through the woods and everything that I.
Speaker 3: Made it home.
Speaker 1: Joe, go ready ahead, Joe. We need a good cont up in here, dude. Americans just don't do it as well as you might, sir.
Speaker 6: Ohy, it comes.
Speaker 5: Any you.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I just wanted to I don't have long I just wanted to jump on and say, actually, in one seventy one, the Aussie's produced the fastest production car, the x y JJH Falcone. Shut up, shut on all those Mustangs. But nah, they're so cool the Americans. I sit in the chart. I sit in the chart. The Americans did the cause buck, I reckon all the way to the You guys are caused the best for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have an issue with importing cars from Australia for some reason.
Speaker 3: Well not all. Yeah, yeah, it's kind of fun.
Speaker 22: That's a big I just wanted to jump on and say, love bunches. Old day's all cool as fucking yeah, keep going.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, brother, love you cuntd real quick there, Joe, our resident correspondent.
Speaker 3: What time is it where you're at? I'm very curious. Uh in the morning right now.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 4: About four thirty in the abum.
Speaker 3: Four thirty in the afternoon.
Speaker 22: Yeah, yeah, four thirty afternoon. I'm still Yeah, we're still work and getting it tharn.
Speaker 3: Of tomorrow of tomorrow for us. So yeah, you're in the fish yeah Wednesday. Yeah yeah, wow, that's insane. Yeah, that's the go.
Speaker 2: I'm happy that we were able to make it make your work day a little more pleasant in real time.
Speaker 22: Brother, that's the guard, that's the gir Yeah, I love it, love it, love all the punk costs, love everything, you got.
Speaker 4: The door and it's awesome.
Speaker 1: Thanks you're a good cun.
Speaker 22: Fuck yeah, Mad counts all right, Hell yeah, thank you so.
Speaker 7: Much better When he says it.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I wish, I wish I had it in me. Ashton said, this is probably the craziest shit I've I've tried to read, way above my pay grade. It basically describes how materials are sorted by their properties at the quantum level. It's called quantum theory of materials. Interesting, A real page turner. Bro it do.
Speaker 8: God?
Speaker 1: His love says, how about creek pimping?
Speaker 2: Creek pimping? I like the expression, no idea, what the fuck that's in reference to?
Speaker 3: But I like it.
Speaker 2: You are creek pimping apparently, you know what that's that's the new term. When Spirit animals on his host ship, which he has been known to get on from time to time, he's not hoeing, he's creek pimping.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I don't go for I don't go for the muddy goals.
Speaker 19: Fuck that.
Speaker 6: I go for the high classes. What why, huz, I don't know, been there, done that. That's high school stuff. I want the older woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, yeah, that's not class.
Speaker 2: I mean they can at least sometimes they can be. But like that could all like lot lizards are over.
Speaker 6: Forty I hey, hey, hey, I have class. I ain't going for no lot lizard. I'm going for I'm going for the mill set, the fucking uh, the bars, and the churches. That's where I'm going.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 2: You go find you a divorced woman that's over thirty five with two kids.
Speaker 3: That's the fucking sweet spot right there. Dog, go to the books.
Speaker 19: I played step Daddy before to go.
Speaker 8: To the bookstores, and I want to go to Tigi and the bookstores is where actually, but.
Speaker 3: Pay attention to what books they're grabbing me to.
Speaker 7: Go to a dark fantasy and.
Speaker 6: I'm aware I did pick up a goal at Books a Million, so I know the ins and outs.
Speaker 8: Okay, Yeah, I'm just letting everyone else know that may like maybe need some help.
Speaker 1: I want to see you. I want to see a girl in front of the tarot section, in the magic book section. That's that's gonna be my bay right there.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with goth. I don't have no problem with the topic. I'm okay with that too.
Speaker 25: I like the idea of creek pimping. And also I just want to leave you with this. I've got to go, but enjoy it.
Speaker 27: Guys, did you know that in terms of memon and female pokemon breeding, but Poorian is the most compatible pokemon for humans. Not only are they in the field egg group mostly comprised of mammals of three zero three tall and sixty pounds thins, there large enough to be able to handle human dicks.
Speaker 2: Yep, very well, that's I knew where that was about to go, because I don't know where that recordings from. But there's people in the interwebs.
Speaker 1: No, that wasn't Joe Biden saying that, Dude, there's no.
Speaker 6: Pomon.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that video clip, but I have read many a thread that has talked about which pokemon would you fuck if given the opportunity, And of course you're like, okay, you know what, this is probably just people being weird, guy anything, Okay, oh really, and let's talk about lick a tongue a k a. Your girlfriend's best friend as far as the pokemon is concerned, And it's a Pokemon with a tongue that's like three ft long.
Speaker 3: His main attack is going.
Speaker 4: To the.
Speaker 6: Bail weebel. I want to say not weedle, but the I can't. It looks like a gigantic pocket pussy. And actually they has been uh that if you play the old games and everything there, there's some questionable stuff because when you look at it, Nintendo started out as a uh trading card like they did, like the fifty two decks of playing cards with a with pretty much pulling on it. And they had love hotels. And in the modern games you can go and take your Pokemon and bring it with a ditto to make a stronger Pokemon in a love hotel.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, yeah, a Pokemon, but.
Speaker 19: That can that can mimic everything else?
Speaker 3: Also, Robbert, it's always worse than the original.
Speaker 19: Yes, but it can.
Speaker 6: It can reproduce. I don't know why, but the lord says it can reduced. Also, oh what's its name?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 19: Why his eyes?
Speaker 6: His skull is actually his tail. The blue thing is not its actual body. That's like the eyes and everything above the mouth is not it's blain. It's brain is actually in the tail.
Speaker 3: I never knew this.
Speaker 6: Okay, I really like Pokemon. I'm sorry, I don't know, I get.
Speaker 7: I tell them was like kicking in hard.
Speaker 6: You were just like, Ah, I'm thinking about getting a Pika Choo tattooed. I hear with game Boy on it, but it's gonna be in the Playboy Bunny aesthetic.
Speaker 2: We've seen the tattoo very similar to that, and I think it's actually pretty funny.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm here for it, and.
Speaker 6: Then I plan on this one I want to get. I want to get the guinch Oh.
Speaker 1: Dude, hand tattoos are the best, and they're they don't hurt at all, honestly, like if you get on top of your hand, it does not hurt. Literally, It's like the easiest tattoo to get.
Speaker 6: I'm getting.
Speaker 7: Palms not good for long term.
Speaker 8: He's talking about poems I'm getting. I mean, that's what they say about lip tattoos so too. And I've had mine for a million years.
Speaker 6: So but the things I'm doing for my is not going to be tattoos in my palm. It's going to be the body modification called squarification.
Speaker 1: I know what it is.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get alchemical symbols for blood and.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be really hard for them to heal. You'd be better on top of your hands. Then you would be underneath your hands.
Speaker 1: And there's no beaten off after that, Samuel for at least a couple.
Speaker 2: Of weeks, and then at that point you're with now chemical symbols. That's that's gotta be weird, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Because you're consistently rubbing on it.
Speaker 8: So when you get piercings, you don't want to have them in high traffic areas. I've had many piercings, and they used to we're going to tattoo and piercing shop back in the day with body modifications. So I personally, if I was going to do that, i'd put them on like on my forearm or my hand, top of my hands, somewhere where you're not constantly rubbing, using or something, because it's going to consistently make it get infected.
Speaker 7: Or make it have inflammation every time it rubs on it.
Speaker 19: Does that mean I'd probably lose my hands.
Speaker 2: You'll lose use of them for a while, and then in about ten years you won't be able to see the modifications, and then it'll be just money wasted.
Speaker 7: No, you'll see the modifications.
Speaker 8: They're like little they're actual hard things that you slip into the skin underneath the skin. Yeah, oh no, oh you're talking about you're talking about scarification. I'm sorry. I thought for some reason I thought bodyfication. I was listening to you and I was like, oh, you're trying to put the plastic in. Yeah, no scar fine, gon do.
Speaker 19: The qualification where they take the scalpel.
Speaker 6: But it's like, have you seen fulls?
Speaker 7: I don't think so.
Speaker 8: But you're just gonna it's gonna take a while to heal, like a good while.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm getting the Crimson Alchemist's symbols in my hand, all.
Speaker 3: Right, and a lot of luck with this.
Speaker 1: Will of the Gods said, we are all part of a giant. A living giant is the universe like a bacteria on the surface of the skin.
Speaker 8: Okay, movie that Marvel movie, the one thing with the what was it with Angela and Jolie the one that comes up and like destroys the earth?
Speaker 2: No, they said Marvel Eternal. Yeah, wait was that Angelia and Joe Lee?
Speaker 3: Was that? Yeah? What am I thinking? The Old Guard?
Speaker 7: You watch Marvel movies also, like.
Speaker 1: That movie was fucking slept On too. That's one of my favorite movie.
Speaker 8: Was great, Like it was fantastic I've seen it a couple of times, and I really think that whole theory though, that they were like sleeping giants inside of all the planets is wild to think about.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yeah, it's basically like energy harvesting. So Dougie he posted a meme that says jiu jitsu the Hebrew hands of fury.
Speaker 3: I think we would also call that krapt maga actually, but all right.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude, all right, I'm gonna scroll down because there was a lot.
Speaker 3: Of good God, there was a lot of things. Oh yep, krap mago.
Speaker 2: I gotta mention, yeah, that that is in fact a Jewish martial arts. It was formed by the id F as a kind of an old acompassing jiu jitsu. It's very similar actually to MCMAP, which is the Marine Corps Martial Arts. But uh, there's a little bit more deliberate, for lack of better words.
Speaker 1: Oh how about this, Uh, Dougie tagged the yoked yid It says, oh my never had a Kosher Blumkin before Rose Blumkin Jewish House. It's a link.
Speaker 3: I'm a let's let's not click that link on the live.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's gonna lead to just debaucher's things.
Speaker 3: A kosher blumkin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's where all the blood's drained. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're gonna just see a chick with a yamica for some reason that doesn't even make no sense, But I feel like we're gonna see that giving a blumkin. You know, we don't need that at this time.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 1: Spirit Animal said, I know six guys in b MP who shared a dildo. I threw holy water at him.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, I'm sorry six guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they had they had a quote unquote float note competition.
Speaker 3: Oh they're playing like gay chicken. Yeah, got you, Okay, I.
Speaker 19: Threw holy water on all of them.
Speaker 2: That was like, you happen to have holy water on standby at B and P. That's also very sam your stories good God.
Speaker 6: So my fund was I have a fun who was Catholic and everything, and I asked him for it. He said it was holy water, so I trusted him, but I did throw water on him.
Speaker 3: Was straight about the water fountain.
Speaker 8: There's there right the symbol of the cross.
Speaker 19: When he handed me so falls, I was so and that ship.
Speaker 3: Was blessed oh my god.
Speaker 6: No, the male side of b n P was wild. There was h there was quite a few questionable things happened in there.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of questionable things that happened.
Speaker 6: Sounds like yeah, yeah, well there was a SAPA called a couple of times, and I had to call a SAPA once.
Speaker 19: So yeah, not a very good thing.
Speaker 2: Standard rule if you have a group of young e three or belows in the Marine Corps and you leave them unattended, they will either break things, lose things, get things pregnant, or kill things.
Speaker 3: It's only one of four options.
Speaker 7: Honestly, normally, it's all.
Speaker 3: It could be. It depends on how large the group, for sure.
Speaker 1: God is Love said hot take video games are gay?
Speaker 3: Well, that is a hot take, I might say, one of the most hot takes. Has it ever been.
Speaker 1: I've never you know, it's never made me question my sexuality while playing a video game.
Speaker 7: I'm not super into video games, I'll say that.
Speaker 2: Again, depends on the video game you like, you're super into Call of Duty or not call I'm sorry, Years of War.
Speaker 3: You're also super into Borderlins?
Speaker 8: Mm hm, so like the only two games, oh in the entire Lord of the Rings franchise and that one Dante's Diablo Diablo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you probably get down with the Elder Eldering. Yeah, I was Elder Scrolls. Sorry, I mean I don't play it. I couldn't tell you the last time I played it. Like, I don't mind it. It's just not like something.
Speaker 8: I think it played my first video game when I was twenty six years old.
Speaker 2: So I also feel like you would get down with God of War if you would give that a shot one day, I think you would dig it.
Speaker 7: I honestly.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 8: I don't mind video games at all. I just know that I'd rather read. To be honest with you.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 7: Nothing do or do artwork.
Speaker 2: Books are your nothing box, And for a lot of guys it is video games.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 8: I actually listen to music and read and do other things. Like I can't just do one thing at a time.
Speaker 3: At all time. Your ability to multitask is actually kind of terrifying.
Speaker 8: I cannot like sit there and just like listen to one thing, And normally when I'm listening to the Lives, I'm doing chores and all sorts of other stuff.
Speaker 7: Because I can't just sit and do one thing at a time.
Speaker 1: Nut No, Nora said, I just got in and realized my mic was still on. To any of y'all that heard me munching a crunching on some cereal, my bad, I'm so hungry. You caught her a serial killer. Ah, let's see, dude, we are so far behind it's not even funny. We're not catching up to everything tonight.
Speaker 3: There's we're getting there.
Speaker 1: I'm at n.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, no, I'm.
Speaker 7: At nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wait, you yours for the Nora thing came at nine.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: I just decided to scroll down past some of the things that I thought were irrelevant.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, let's see.
Speaker 1: Tony said they yearned for the minds, but I don't okay.
Speaker 3: Talking about minecraft, I'm assuming.
Speaker 1: God is Love said. Conservationism is linked to eugenic slash globalism, though.
Speaker 22: Is it?
Speaker 2: There's a there's a line of thought to say, Yes, depends on to what level of conservationism you're going, because at a certain point, conservationism gets to where it's about, well, what is the cause of the Earth being so sad right now? And that's clearly humans, which means we need less humans, which means we need to only let certain humans be the ones to run this shit and get rid of the rest of them.
Speaker 3: And then you get into a eugenics conversation.
Speaker 2: It's not a all like saying that we need to recycle more and clean up our air and water. That doesn't inherently lead to the eugenics, But it's more or less like how deep down that rabbit hole do you want to go into? Like what sources you're getting your literature?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Um Nick said, not electro nick Nick said, so we're all in agreement that Erica Kirk is a honeypot.
Speaker 3: I am, Yeah, I just saw or did.
Speaker 1: She hugged fucking uh? Who is it whom I thinking of? Not Tucker fuck she? Oh jd Vance. The way that she hugged jad Vance, Dude is the most sensual hug I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: He had her his hand on her like waist.
Speaker 1: Uh No, she had her hand up behind his head and like tickling his fucking ears.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't see this, but all.
Speaker 1: Right, dude, it was dude, And you're talking about this was like a week after Charlie died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, sus it's sus. The way that Erica is handling the death of the love of her life by her words, not mine.
Speaker 3: It's it's a little out there, you know.
Speaker 1: And then somebody as they say, yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw something recently talking about her new lover, and then as soon as I clicked the link to see what the fuck it was talking about, it was clearly tabloid nonsense. But I think it'll be very interesting to see who she uh snuggles up to next, not just like in a moment, I mean like actually publicly is in a relationship with I think that's gonna be a really big telltale sign.
Speaker 18: JD.
Speaker 1: Van's is tapping that ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, yeah.
Speaker 18: JD.
Speaker 3: Van's got an Indian woman, doesn't he.
Speaker 2: And they're the people that came up with the Kama Sutra, literally the book on interesting ways to fuck.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 21: Variety.
Speaker 3: I suppose I don't know.
Speaker 2: Erica Kirk is uh, she doesn't really do it for me personally, but I mean I get it. I mean objectively, she's a very gorgeous woman, just not I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean different strokes for different folks, you know, Yeah, uh.
Speaker 4: Can can can you hear me trying to talk a little bit and stuff, but I haven't been able to until now.
Speaker 1: I guess, oh yeah, yeah, you just got to raise your hand.
Speaker 4: So I'm trying to figure that out and every thing and stuff. But you go here, Louise, there you go. Okay, So I wanted I had a couple of things that I wanted to talk to you about because I've been listening to you all for like a year now, and fucking Jonathan convinced me with a show to finally. But one of the things that I want to talk about is like the simulation theory.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 6: It's like.
Speaker 4: When you play a video game and you start a game, like you have a certain model of a person that you want to like change to what you think you wanted to look like and stuff. Right, simulation theory in mind, So the zodiac sign has these things that these people have, these qualities and these things that they're supposed to feel and supposed to think about and stuff like that, right, And so if it was a simulation, it would make sense to make a code that would make people just generalized, right, And it's like, Okay, you're gonna be cool, you're gonna be cool, you're empathetic, and then you're gonna be mean, you're gonna be this, and you're gonna be that, and that ends up to something that makes the tapplegangers. So Okay, it's like, okay, yeah, let's make you You're cool, you're empathetic and this and that, or you're mean or you're rejected and that. But in the end, you pick a skin that looks similar to what you think people would look like. And I think the leads to the the thing of tupplegangers. You find somebody that looks like somebody that has already existed but has different parties and stuff like that, And I just thought, maybe I don't know what you guys would think about that, where there's a way that people would have the same qualities or would look like, because like, I just started playing Fortnite and I randomly chose what I think what my character would want to be like, and it was like a chef master Chief from Halo with blue and my son chose the same thing. And I've been away from him and I have as much communication with him, and it's like one of those things that like in the simulation theory, your zodiac sign could be a code of what your core shit would be like, but okay, it could be changed to instead of looking like you're a good guy, you're a bad guy. That's one of the first things I'd like to speak about.
Speaker 1: And I will say this is more in my arena. You're not going to be able to talk to Jacob about it anything zodiacal at all. You don't buy that ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it, and I love you all shows and I see all differences and stuff and fucking takeo and course thanks, I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I will say as far as the whole zodiac thing, there's something absolutely to it.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 1: Of course you kind of got to be open to it, and you know and and and uh, but I think that if you are open to it and you actually get like your true you know, zodiac done and down to the date and time and and location and and your name and all that stuff you enter all that in it will blow most people's minds, like just how accurate it can be, just as far as like you know, ego qualities and traits and maybe the path that you're on in life. And and I got to be honest with you, I don't understand it fully, Like there's so many different aspects to to to all of that, it's like I wish I understood it more, and some people literally dedicate their entire life to understanding it. As a matter of fact, I used to I was talking to this one chick, I don't know, five four or five years ago or something like that, and she was super into it, and I gave her my time and my chart and everything, right, like my astrology chart. She saw something in my chart and she was like, I'm sorry, I can't talk to you anymore. So like some people absolutely take it like dead ass serious to where they they know not even going to get into it. But I think that you're probably onto something. Actually, I don't even think you're probably onto something. I think that's absolutely how it's going to happen, because you know, if you think about it, your zodiac, Like what's a good example somebody who is a Taurus, for example, I'm a Taurus, right, at least according to tropical astrology, you know, a Taurus is notoriously stubborn. I just so happened to be notoriously stubborn, right, Like that's that's kind of my thing. And so is that something that I just agreed to because I believe that that's a quality and a trade of a taurus or you know what I mean, It's like what came first, the.
Speaker 4: Chicken of the egg, But but I feel like that adds to like one of for me, it's like the toppel ganger thing where it's like, there's gonna be a Jhonathan that looks like you, but is a Gemini or a Librook, because that's what the again the simulation theory, that that's somebody that has your qualities and looks different, but it's put in instead of whatever yousuta exciting is different, you know. And that's why, like when you play a video game, you always start with the skin and you choose how the hair looks and the chin I looks and the eye looks and stuff like that. But in the end, it's like it's different, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right right? And maybe it's it's possible that we're the ones that chose these skinsuits for this reality. Is that kind of what you're alluding to?
Speaker 4: No, in the simulation theory, somebody else chose it for us. They chose the same qualities, but they chose to look They tweaked their ears and they tweaked their nose, so we still have that same similarity of and that's why you see Nicholas Cage in the fifteen hundreds, or you see Keanu Reeves in the seventeen hundreds, and you see these double gangers that look like you but have different qualities because they were pro in a simulation theory. They were programmed differently, but they only had these skins to go off of. I'm sorry, It's just one of those things that I think about because I like, you know, when you play video games, Like I got into Fortnite like three weeks ago, and I like, I get my character, I'm like, I'm gonna tweak it to what I think, what is my shit? And I seen somebody with the same see it, But I see somebody that looks like that, but it has longer hair, you know. And it's just uh, yeah, something I think about.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, Yeah, yeah it is. It's interesting to think about, you know, if we are being controlled by something that's outside of the simulation. I personally, I don't. I don't buy into that, you know. My My personal thing is that I believe that, you know, we kind of chose to be in the situation.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Uh, maybe maybe it's for a multitude of different reasons, but I think that nobody chose anything for us outside of you know ourselves, maybe coming.
Speaker 4: Well, we choose and I respect your opinion, sir, and I actually want to thank you, Jonathan. I actually I want to thank you because that that episode on on Minimistics that we had showing with the impact being an impact. Yeah that that like that Dad is the favorite Pascat that I've ever had listened to in my life. Like I couldn't, I couldn't have resonated with something so much in my life that.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 4: I'm like, look, I feel like I draw into so much people's emotions and I have so much going on with my life to begin with, and I feel like I identify with what everybody else is going to do, and it affects me to the point that I drink myself to sleep because I don't want to think about it and I don't will deal with it. I watch videos of people, you know, suffering the ice shit. I identify with people that like, Okay, somebody comes up to them, it gives us a thousand dollars when they're in the worst part of their life, and I feel like, fuck, I need that I feel like everything about that episode just changed my life. And and and if and shout out to spirit animal resident smoker, like I would feel like I'd be your resident alcoholic. I drink myself to sleep because I don't want to deal with everything. And I'm feeling like my brothers, my friends, like I feel such a connection with them that it hurts me just to hear them talk to me about that shit. So I'm just overhalled with emotion that I just fucking get drunk. All I admit it. I'm alcoholic because of that, like, because I don't want to deal with that shit. But your podcast made me feel like I don't need to do that. I gotta change and be a better light in this world. If I'm an EmPATH, then no, I don't got to fucking drink my feelings away. I gotta be better and I got to be better for people and be better for the world. And like I fuck, I.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the kind word I am. And I will say, you know.
Speaker 4: That podcast is my favorite podcast, and I listen since you put it out, I've been listening to it every day in the morning when I go to work because I want to be a better light in the world. And I don't want to let my fucking drunkenness and my trying to put these things away take me away from being able to help people, like and thank you so much for that episode. And but I don't want also say, but man, that episode resonated me was so much. And I feel like everything you said describes who I am, and so why take that away from the world, And why take that away from people that can benefit from it? So if I can do anything and can do to to help people to help them to help, like, I'm gonna do it. And and and you you're the reason that I'm going to try to I'm going through ship with my life and stuff like that through and I just want to I need to cut back and be more positive. And I thank you for that man, that that episode I listened since I've heard it, like three days ago. I've been listening to do it every night, every night, three four days in a row, Like, thank you so much for that episode, because I feel like it's who I am, it's who I'm meant to be. And instead of drinking my ship and sorrow away, I just need to accept it. And I need to do better and and and and it's because I feel it, like I feel like I cry watching videos of people getting blessed and it's like they're on their last dollar and somebody give me a dollar and I'll get less for five hundred dollars. I cried. I cry when I watched fucking videos of dogs getting rescued and ship like that. And instead of drinking those storrows away, I feel like, well, maybe I need to contribute more to life and community, humanity and and thank you so much for that episode, like really do. And and that's the only reason I subscribe to at this point, the Free Trial, and I'm gonna I'm gonna fucking subscribe to the Third Way, although I open and shiit, but man, that that that that episode changed my life, bro, And I recommend anybody that hasn't heard it to please check it out because that episode is how human it should be, how human it should treat each other. And thank you, just thank you, hey.
Speaker 1: D, I really appreciate that. That's really nice of you to say. And for all the cult members out there, No, I did not pay him to say that, all right, he just came to the show.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, honestly, I honestly I was, I've been waiting. I got the free trial, and I would recommend anybody get the free trial because, like, you get access to all this ship. I've been listening to you all, and like when I subscribed yesterday to the free trial, I was like, oh shit, I got three episodes, so listen more to you know about the bees. I haven't heard your episode about the bees. And I'm like, oh shit, you know how access to that. So I recommend it. But man like you and Jonathan like you guys like man, you're the ship. I recommend man, just just opening your eye, opening your eye, opening your third eye, and just being open to what reality is more than anything. And I'm sorry if I'm taking up your time.
Speaker 1: Now, you're good, but yeah, open up that third eye all day long. That's the whole point. You know that there's there's certain you know, when we look into a lot of these things, it's not just for entertainment purposes. It is to try and shape the world in well, shape your perspective in a better way to be able to understand how the world works, you know, whether it be the spiritual stuff or the government stuff, or the alien stuff or whatever you want to talk about It's like each each you know, like word you listen to and you almost like vibe with. It's like it really does change your perception of the world. There's no doubt about that. So I know that we've learned, We've learned a lot along the way, and we will continue to learn a lot more.
Speaker 4: And it does because like on top of it, I'm an overthinker, So like when it comes to like all this under the world shit, I'm I'm the type of guy that was crying when I sell the greatest Noster Damous movie about the end of the world. I'm freaking out. I'm white to k I'm freaking out twenty twelve. I'm freaking out twenty thirteen because there Noah's nos zero. It started with year one right now, I'm freaking out with that fucking commentary. I at list like because of my family, but you guys put it into perspective where I could feel at ease, and I thank you for that because like, if not like like you've you've allowed me to make a change of life, like where I don't have to get just fucking drunk and just forget about all this shit because you've any You're that Impact episode. You showed me where I could harness that energy and instead of being all negative and ship, I could be a light in the world and I could be somebody that could just put ease and put home to what's going on. And I appreciate that. And I appreciate you and Jacob and the fucking Spirit Animal and everybody on this show, like I love it. I love it. Thank you, man, I appreciate it. And again, and this is my first time calling in and the only reason I did it was because of your Impact episode and to say thank you, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, man, I'm stay good brother, So all right, well, yeah, we really appreciate those kind of words. And it's it's always nice to hear that you can make a somewhat of an impact on somebody's life like that and kind of change the perspective. That's what it's all about, anyway.
Speaker 4: You know you did, Bro, You did man, you did so less like I've like, hey, it's affected my life so much, my negative thinking and my negative thought and my drinking and all this shit. You just that episode put everything put into perspective and and and I feel like I'm good. I'm good and thank you for that, and thank you for making me feel like I matter, and and and then the changes I need to make it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: It was episode bro, and if anybody hasn't heard it, please that that specific EPP because I feel like us that are with the third I open. I feel like that episode puts everything into perspective, like I think that sums up everything that we feel, everything that we think, everything in this this podcast. Everybody that's listening right now, if you haven't listened to that episode, and you'll understand that you're you're this light in this world. You're what what's making it function, You're what's keeping alive. You're what's good. More than anything, I loved it, Bro, I'm sorry, and I am. I listen to it every morning, no bullshit. I listen to every morning at work and regardless of what I'm going through and I'm suffering a little bit, but your fucking podcast, like that specific podcast, like thank you, Hey, I couldn't listen. I'd rather listen to that to fucking pastor or somebody to try to pitch a sermon.
Speaker 3: That was you.
Speaker 4: That's what we need to that's what we need to hear. It is the Uh, this world needs. That's what this world needs.
Speaker 1: It's the metamistics gospel, one might say. So, yes, look, yeah, we appreciate the kind words. Thank you so much. We're gonna keep on pumping those bad boys out, but look we do have to wrap this up. It as we are. We have crossed the three hour threshold, so you have.
Speaker 2: And also now I can say happy fifth of November everybody. Today is the day of watching v for Vendetta and remembering that with enough gunpowder you two can blow up the House of Parliament.
Speaker 1: Remember again, Yeah, buddy.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you man animal, give us your send off.
Speaker 6: My good sir, you're not just going to wherever you on, blessed bit of chaws messed up from the Creek Boys.
Speaker 2: Much love indeed, UH for anybody given all the shameless plugs or I talked about the rife machine at Jonathan, would you like to give the uh the shameless plug for the CBD slash thhc Seltzer.
Speaker 1: Good feels cannabis seltzer that is down in the show notes below. Go and check it out. They have a bunch of different flavors over there. You can get it in a three pack, six pack, twelve pack, twenty four pack. You can probably get it into a thousand pack. I mean they'll probably send it right to your fucking door either way, and you're gonna get twenty percent off of it. Maybe you don't like poisoning your liver with alcohol or al cool, so get down with the divine herb that spirit animal is always blessing us with. But this is actually in a Seltzer drink, so it's gonna taste delicious. It's gonna take the edge off, and you'll be supporting the show by just clicking that link twenty percent off. Definitely go and check it out.
Speaker 2: Indeed, and if you would like to get your start in the bi and selling and trading of gold and silver, boyan and minted coins and go to the link in the description below to cocsilver dot com and you fiell out your information. Our homeboy Wayne Clark will be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away.
Speaker 3: Listen, don't just take our word for it.
Speaker 2: Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, talk to your account and ask them if they think if silver and gold and precious metals is a wise investment for the future. I promise they're going to tell you at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in these materials. Best place to get your start while it is still affordable is to go to that link in the description to coecsilver dot com. But you know what, good cult members, we want to know what you think about this episode, about this live all the crazy topics we talked about this evening, and the best place to let us know.
Speaker 1: Would be too Please.
Speaker 2: Hit the five stars at the shares of like scrites comments, leave a post and review shares at the.
Speaker 3: Fensive family sharfes if we're here's the deal.
Speaker 2: The more activity Altgigncies across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners.
Speaker 3: Who could have become potential COLT members. At theirst you find, ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go?
Speaker 2: Check out menimistics Jonson's at the show and getting the same lever respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments, Coach check out the cage tonight and Coach join each of us for individual patrons that we host every Wednesday night and night became central. Links to those are in the description as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode. I'm the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob.
Speaker 1: I'm and there's one.
Speaker 10: Very import.
Speaker 1: And there's one very foreign, extremely vital piece of member maat. We need to learn just that soon as humanly fat football.
Speaker 8: Of hey.
Speaker 2: Cult members Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy, or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive off for specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT