Speaker 1: We just make sure you know, and it's I'll houls to say. Anybody has any questions and sure coming in. We're getting started here in a second. I got a need with me.
Speaker 2: Meat was a part of my Halloween show.
Speaker 1: And he's gonna be talking about the inverted matrix tonight and creating magic, and.
Speaker 2: I thought, you know what, we might as well do it live.
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna go live again, but here I am, and then I might as well just do the ten o'clock show live too, so I'll be like five shows I do the one day. But I mean, I'm trying to get myself out there and be out there.
Speaker 2: A lot, so you know, I like to do this. But h HAMI thanks so much for coming back on my show. How are you? I'm doing good, Thanks Robert, thanks for having me. I'm very excited to have this with you. Yeah, so tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: Tell us about your background and then your spiritual awakening and all that.
Speaker 3: Well, the funny thing is that I don't consider myself a spiritually a Baconing because I was born and raised in this reality decades ago, and when I was born, I always felt that I'm in some sort of a very.
Speaker 2: Badly made B movie that you can, you know. But when the COVID thing happened, I'm like, Okay, now I really know that I'm not crazy, and I've not been crazy all my life, but I can tell you that they're really the great thing thing. And I wouldn't necessarily call it my awakening, but the change in me happened when I did my inner child inner child therapy work and with my inner child therapist in two thousand and one, and that's when I started accessing my own guidance and learning things from myself. Before that, before two thousand and one, I was learning everything from everybody else, and my main source of guidance was Carlos Costanda, and I loved Carlos and I loved the way he looked at the world. But then when I sort of got into my own guidance in two thousand and one, and then I think it was nineteen ninety nine, in ninety nine that when I watched a movie Matrix, and I'm like, oh my god, this is really a documentary. This is showing what our reality is about. And in two thousand and one, when I did my own inner guidance, and learning how to listen to myself and find God in myself. That's when everything changed for me, and since then I have been basically I've been doing you know. I consider myself a life coach, a term that I don't really necessarily like. I consider myself I invented a nerve name for myself. I consider myself a healing journey guide. And the war I do is that I work with people. When people come to me with questions, I don't solve their questions or I don't solve their problem, but I get them in touch with a part of themselves that has the solution, because nobody is an authority on us except ourselves. And rather than me feeling that I can solve anybody's problems, I find a part of them that knows how to answer that question. Because each one of us as a person is a community of personas, and these communities, they're usually all these parts, all these voices. Internally, they are at war. But when we start learning about ourselves and we start finding our wounded, broken, hidden parts and burying parts, that's when we get to a peace of mind. And that's when we can hear God's guidance. So I don't know if that gives you an idea of what I am or who I am. So you do like past life progressions, No, no, it's you don't need to do past life regression. You need to do present life regression. You need to see what happened in your childhood. Because everything that happened to us that makes us basically screws us up is that you know, since our birth till about age ten, all these trauma, all these things happen to us that we never heal, and we become these children running around running on programs that we created when we were seven, when we're being six, and they're all defense mechanisms, and most people are just run by defense mechanisms rather than having an idea. Are to be present in the situation and respond, rather than react based on a script that they wrote when they were seven. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: I like that, like and so what so your clearent childhood trauma?
Speaker 2: Basically, yes, this lifetime, not last lifetime, not twenty lifetimes ago, this lifetime. Because we are born in this reality with very little ability to fend for ourselves and have the ability to find peace for ourselves, find love for ourselves. We look at our parents, we do like at authorities, we look at you know, our friends and peers, and they shape us. And most ninety percent of that stuff that we get is usually negative, and we create these personas. And that's why most of the people that you see around you, unless they've done it tremendous amount of inner work. They're all very hard on the outside, but soft and chewy on the inside. That's why people are also confrontational and angry and in a very defensive state. But then when you push them a little back, give them a little pushback, they fall done and they can't get up. But when you work on yourself, you become this, you know, it's kind of like you become this like a teddy bear. You become this completely soft and loving being on the outside that is absolutely vulnerable, but internally you are unbreakable. I love that. I love that. That's amazing. That's amazing. Yeah. So how do we how do we get into the topic of tonight? How do we create magic in our world? Like? How do we? Well? I mean, so the thing is that what happens is that you are a community of voices, and these personas and voices, all of them, have been created because they are defense mechanisms to something. I can give you an example. I had a client years ago and he went on a date with a beautiful girl. And this whole time he was with this girl, he he hated it. He had all this stuff being told inside his head. That's like, she doesn't like you, this is stupid whatever. There was this voice in his head and he was my client. So he came to me and said, Hamid, can you please help me? Can you get rid of this voice? And I'm like, okay, so you had a you know, you had a hard time when you were having on it. We were on it this date and he said yes, And I said, okay, tell me this. When you were six or seven or eight or something like that, did you have any issues with girls? And he said yeah. And I'm like, can you tell me what happened? And he said, well, I went and asked this girl to go out with me, and you know, I put myself out there and said will you go out with me? And she said no? And then she said no. I felt bad and I was throwing up for a couple of hours and I got sick for three weeks. And I'm like, this part of you that was editorializing and saying all these nasty things when you were at that date with this girl. Today, this is the part that wanted to defend you against bad things happening to you ever again. So that part is not your enemy. That part is your guard the end. But it doesn't know how to guard you, how to protect you, how to love you, because it has no way. It's just doing something trying to protect you from that situation. And what you need to do is that next time you go on a date and a part like that comes out and wants to fight with you and wants to fight with the situation, turn yourself, turn yourself to it, look at it internally, and say, I love you so much, thank you so much for everything that you have done for me all these years. But from here on, let me take care of myself. I don't need you to protect me. I love you, and I am so grateful to you. So what that does to you, Robert, is that all these parts, they are like twelve thirteen, fifteen angry voices, that there are all these men inside our head that are screaming at each other and they're fighting with each other really loud. And what happens is that when they are all fighting with each other, we cannot find the peace of mind, We cannot find direction, we cannot find guidance. And then we go to each one of these parts the way I told you, just you do with that part and turn them all into guardian. That these guardians sit at it at a boardroom and they start consult consulting to you, and they start telling you what to do, rather than being at each other's throat and at your throat. At that time, you start seeing I call it like a little princess, little like eight year old little girl who singing very sweetly, and you could never see and you could never hear. That voice is your guidance. That voice is God. And then you follow God, and you follow that voice, and you do what is right and what is a win win win, and what alleviates suffering. And when you do that, you create magic. Everywhere you go. You end up being in the right place, right time, with the right company, doing the right thing. Because you're not doing it from an ego. You're not doing it for yourself. You're not doing it to make money, you're not doing it to become popular. You're doing it because it's the right thing to do. That creates a win win win. And when you do that, that creates enormous magic everywhere you go and you become This is such a solution and medicine to other people who are running from their ego, running run by their emotion. But all of this happens when you do inner work and you go after all those wounded, broken parts and turn those wounded broken hidden parts. And I go through this process of I call it discover you felt first discover that part, then you acknowledge them, then you understand them, then you appreciate them, then you embrace them, then you celebrate them, then you honor them, and they come become your guardian. And then you have all these different parts. Then they what happens to them is that then you start having access to yourself, to your guidance, and that with that guidance you can create so much magic and be have synchronicities every day, so many synchronicities, so many splendid things and serendipities happening to you that it becomes just normal to you having miracles, having a miraculous life every single day. It becomes something that you expect rather than miracles, becoming something which is rare and not normal. I love that. I love that. I wish I could learn how to embrace it myself.
Speaker 1: You know. So it's all about you're basically enforcing the ego death right.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say it's the ego death although I had an ego death process. It's not so much about it's about embracing. It's about really all those hidden broken parts of you, the wounded parts, because those wounded parts you see that. The thing is that, Robert, and the thing that we need to understand is that and any given point, if a human being does has not done a tremendous amount of inner work, they are like a dark castle. This dark castle is ten percent illuminated, ninety percent in the darkness. That darkness, and actually there is you know, I have different things. We have. You have there's a light part of you, there's a dark part of you, and there's a shadow. Darkness is a part of you that we know that we have that darkness. We are aware of our darkness. We are, but the shadow. The problem with the shadow is that ninety percent of are problems like the shadow, and the shadow is something that we are unaware we do not know we have those shadows. So the thing that happens, Robert, is that you have this illuminated part. We have this illuminated part of us that.
Speaker 4: Is like these beautiful lit rooms that they are well lit and beautiful, but then ninety percent of that castle is in darkness, and in that darkness the shadow lives.
Speaker 2: And where the shadow lives. You have no idea what is that has happening inside those parts. So what happens with people, Robert, this is why you have so much. You know, you cannot trust people. People tell you something, they give you a promise, they can't keep it because you're not dealing with the same person. You're dealing with multiple people. And like, let's take it the case of a people pleaser, somebody who's like, let's say you're having an amazing time with your significant other. You know, you're having an amazing dinner, You're having an amazing picnic with them, You're really enjoying them, they're really enjoying you. And then your neighbor who you don't even know, you've met him for five minutes, calls you and says, I am moving, come and help me. And because so many humans are programmed to become people pleasers, because that helps the authority, that helps the inverted matrix control our lives. We would drop this beautiful thing, with this beautiful love of our life to go help a guy that we hardly know. So many people do this. So many people are at the bottom of their priority. Everybody else is more important to them than themselves. And then when they go do this thing, they do all of these good things for everybody around them, but nothing for themselves. And then there's a point that they hit empty, that their gas tank is no longer has any juice left in them, and then when that happens, they explode. So, you know, this person who's been so kind and so loving to everybody, They go home, and then when the gas tank is unempty, their significant others says, how was your day? And they explode, What you mean? I was my day? And why does that happen? And the thing is because that shadow takes over when we have low no resources left, our shadow takes over, and this person who's such kind soul that helping everybody, then they say the nastiest, horrible things to other people in two minutes. And then the shadow goes back and the person comes back and they're like, what happened? What did I just say? What happened? Where did I go? It's literally that they burn down the whole neighborhood and they have no idea that shadow does that, they have no idea, and then when they come back, they still are holding the matches and they don't know what happened. That's what happens with shadow, because we are controlled by shadow or shadow, and then we have so the answer to that is integration. The answer to that it's not so much about death. It's about taking all these wounded, broken, hidden, buried parts and making them parts of ourselves that they can't assault us, rather than become part of our shadow. I love that. I love that.
Speaker 1: That's amazing, And you kind of just described me like honestly, like because like because me, like I do so many podcasts, like you know today this is my fourth podcast, and then I even have one more after this because I didn't want to say notice someone and I was like, you know what, I was like, I'm just like, why am I doing so many podcasts? And by the time I'm done, I have no resources, I have no energy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't even have much to show. I can't be doing them, you know, I can't. I can't sense that, Robert to you because I do some psychic work and some intuitive work. So part of that without me saying that, I wanted you to say that, but I can see that you are a people pleaser right now.
Speaker 1: You am I want to I want to make everybody happy, everybody, and guess.
Speaker 2: What that he gets you? Unempty and that unfortunately, Robert, the problem with that becoming a people being a people pleaser, which is what we're programmed to be, is that guess what when what that happens when we continue being people pleasers, we start pleasing people like you're starting to please this guy that wanted you, you know, wanted you to whatever interview them, and you're doing it's because you're a people pleaser. But your brother that you love so much and is visiting you from another town and then they are right there, and you don't have any time and energy left for this person who loves you deeply, because you have given all of you to people who don't even appreciate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of you know, I mean, I mean I think my audience appreciates it, but I mean you know.
Speaker 2: But it's not about that. Your audience. Okay, your audience is great, and you know they bring you, you know whatever, maybe a little bit of income. And also about it this Robert, that it's not about not being appreciated. It's not about not doing the right thing. It's about doing things knowing your own limits, respecting yourself, respecting your boundaries, respecting your energy. And people don't do that. We don't do that because when I told you you have ten percent, there's this castle that is ten percent, like ninety percent shadow. Frankly, we don't know what the hell is happening in the ninety percent of us. We have no idea. If we don't have any idea what is happening, then how are we going to do anything about it? So for you right now, since you brought this up, there are there are reasons that this is the way you are. Okay, this is not this is not by accident, it's not some sort of a it didn't come from other space that you are the way you are. Okay, you are this way because of significant childhood trauma. And this is what happens to all of us. We all have significant childhood trauma. But when we don't understand that significant childhood trauma, we don't resolve it, and it turns into patterns like people pleasing. So it's again not about not serving people, not being of highest service. But think about it, Trobert. If you were setting your boundaries in a really clear, loving way and doing everything that is right to you and you love, the quality of what you do and the number of things that you would do would be different, and you would even feel different. Like when I look at a situation of somebody who's a people pleaser, it's almost like constantly you feel that like walls are closing in on you, Like there's a tremendous amount of pressure that people put themselves under. But if you do what we love, there is no pressure. We are doing things that it's kind of like overflows from you from a place of joy and a place of abundance rather than a place of being pressure to squeeze the last drop of energy all of us. Yeah, that's a good point. I never thought of that. Yeah. I mean the reason you didn't think about these things is because again it takes a tremendous amount of inner work. Because and the inner work that I'm talking about is not just talking. It's not psycho analysis. It's a lot of emotion, understanding our own emotions right, and understanding that why do we do what we do. I think once one time I watched the TV whatever, I will watch this thing that this guy was in a line. He was in a line for Apple for an Apple phone, for an iPhone for two weeks. He had camped out there to get an iPhone for two weeks. And then reporter asked them why do you why do you camp? Why do you are why are you doing this? And his answer was I don't know. And Robert, we have people who do something for the fears. They are in a bad relationship, they're like this, they're in that situation and you ask them why and they don't know. I'm going to give you another example, if I may. I had a client, Robert, who came to me and she was extremely, extremely excited to work with me as a coach, as a life coach. She paid me one hundred and fifty dollars for a session. And then she comes to the session and I'm like, so, why are you having a session And she's like, I don't know. My life is perfect. And I'm like, well, you really wanted to work with me. You were really eager. Why are you doing this? And Robert, she kept saying, I don't know. My life is perfect. And I'm like, okay, well, I saw that there was this man in your life that it seemed that you don't have the best relationship with this person. Is that right? And she's me yes? And I said, how long have you been with this guy? She said seventeen years? And I'm like, okay, why did you even meet up with him? Why did you want to be his partner or something? Because I wanted to help him? Okay, that's great. So Robert, I'm having a session with her. Right, I'm having a session with her. I'm talking to her. I'm talking about her inner child, I'm talking about her inner warrior. I'm talking about all these things. Half an hour later, I go to her and say, why did you go with this guy? Or because I wanted to help her? Okay, I continue the session. I keep working with her. I go back to the same question, why are you with this guy? Because I wanted to help him? Okay, again, I continue the session. Half an hour later, whatever I asked her, why are you with this guy? Please? This time take your time, really go inside, feel in yourself. Don't just blurt out the answer, speak what is really the truth? And her answer was quietly, Robert, because I wanted to be needed. And when she said that, Robert, there was an explosion right in her me and this guy she had been for with seventeen years, she broke up with him because when you get to your own truth, why do we do things we do? If it is not in that authentic alignment with who we are and what we do, it is easy to drop it when we take that on as ourselves, not as an external thing that is forcing us to do things. Yeah, well that's this amazing stuff. This is amazing stuff. This really is Thanks brilliant, thank you. So where do you want to go? Next week? Is still a little bit of.
Speaker 1: Time, Like how do we how do people work on what's the best way for people to start.
Speaker 2: Working on themselves?
Speaker 1: And like, what would you write and start living their best life?
Speaker 2: Well, they can work with somebody like me, that's one way. But the thing is that, Yeah, it's about paying attention, right, and it's about knowing that you you are, you are going to your life Okay, and suddenly you know I'm having an amazing day and with my sweetheart, and then she says something and I lash out on her and she's surprised, and I am surprised. My job is to figure out why did I lash out on her for absolutely no reason. So my job is to constantly investigate myself and say what happened? Becoming much more attentive to your own patterns, to what you do, to how you deal with people, to how you deal with yourself. And you know, it's like there is so little compassion that we have towards ourselves, and like, you know, I like what Jerry Seinfeld said, you know, favorite comedian, and it's like, you know, I go out and I you know, I go party till like six am, and I go drink and party and then I have to go to work at nine am, and then so okay, things. Couldn't care less about the part that has to go to work because the part that parties is not This is exactly what happens with people. We do things all the time, one part that was doing something which is destroying the other part's life. But because there is no integration, we are not paying attention to how we are sabotaging ourselves because we are not integrated. We don't know that. Okay, if I pay, you know, if I work one hundred hours a week for the next eight months because I want to go on a vacation for a week in France, that doesn't make sense because you're working one hundred hours a day to have this thing, because that part of you that wants to have vacation is so much more important than the part of you that has to suffer. So we don't integrate, We don't balance the needs of our different parts because we are not cognizant of all these different parts because they are basically in shadow. And this is the kind of thing that you know again, it's all about inner child therapy. It's all about understanding your inner parts and understanding that your different parts are not the same. Yeah, I love this. This This was really good.
Speaker 1: Thanks you well, thank you for doing Do you want to tell people they can find you and this was amazing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, just go to myspiritguidance dot com. I don't know if you want people to propel that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, you want to send it in my spirit?
Speaker 2: You want me to send it in Uh? No, No, I got it my spirit guidance. It's just let's see if I can. I got it. I just put it in the chat, but I'm gonna put it in the description too. I'm gonna yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just simple. My spirit guidance is not nothing complicated. And then they go there and there's a book, a session. I think I even have like some free session thing or uh introductory free session. But yeah, it's it's like, I also don't now do these things. I created this thing I created. I invented my own oracle cards. If you want a law, Robert, we can do another session one of these things, and we can do I can do what I call an oracle coaching session, which is I predict a bit of your future, but it's also a bit of a coaching at the same time. That would be really cool. Yeah. Yeah, I invented my own cards and I invented my own methodology, and it's pretty powerful stuff. I've done it for dozens of people, and it's they can work half an hour session or an hour and a half or a called coaching session, and it would give them an idea of where they are in their life, where they are going. There is a bit of fortune telling and prediction and quite a bit of guidance and quite a bit of coaching what they are doing with their lives. So that should we should do readings. Would you want to come back on and do readings, We could do that if you want. Yeah, we can do that. We can do that because I need people lay that anywhere to do that. You know, yeah, yeah, I can do you know, I can do these if you want, I can do. As I said, there's a half an hour session and then there's an an hour and a half session, and it's so then to do the reading for people online in public, they got to understand that this stuff can be a little bit sensitive. So if they would want to put them put us out there and say, okay, do a reading on me, and I'm like, okay, but just know that, you know, what I'm gonna say is going to be pretty powerful. So it's not always going to be you know, sunshine and rainbow. It's going to be pretty hard. Yeah. Yeah, that's the work I do. I don't I basically go for the jugular Robert. I don't. I'm not like a therapist that says, oh yeah, lie on my sofa for the next five years and pay me two hundred dollars a session every week. I'm like, no, you were with me in two sessions, and I go for the jugular and if you're ready for explosion in your life, go do this. Yeah that's amazing, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: I might I might need to get it. I've done myself, you know, to see where I'm at, you know.
Speaker 2: Because I'm yeah, I'll give you. I can give you an hour and a half reading. It'll be you know, it's a half an hour thing. And then I added to it a couple of months ago at different part, and I would give you I will tell you that where you are, and I would recommend you not doing it online in public. You know, you can do that. We can do that privately and you would see. I mean, you know, I recommend you that you and I do that privately, and if you like it, then we can do it. I can do it online for your people. Okay, yeah, yeah, we'll do that. Yeah that sounds good. All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, and thank you so much for doing this today.
Speaker 2: And it was really nice meeting you again and uh yeah, yeah, yeah it was fun. And yeah, so just let me know if you wanted to do a reading, private reading. I'll do a private reading for you and then we'll take it from there. All right, sounds good. Thank you so much, Thank you, Robert, have a good night. I agreed. Thanks