Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What, What's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: What? Let's go.
Speaker 3: We're back with another episode of Conspiracy Chaos.
Speaker 1: My name is R. G. B.
Speaker 3: Joining me has always got my co host Florida Mike and Area fifty one Anthony Woods.
Speaker 4: Up, boys, fellas.
Speaker 1: What's happening? What's happening?
Speaker 5: Dodging boys out here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen the pictures today Mike was getting Mike was getting sprayed pretty good out there to down in Florida. But tonight's episode, boys, we're gonna dive into the occult. Joining us here tonight from New Cult Rejas, we got our guy Nick and the headless Gihnant.
Speaker 1: What's up? Boys? Appreciate you guys jumping on what's going on?
Speaker 6: Thank you for having us.
Speaker 3: No, man, I've uh just came across your guys stuff about a month and month or so ago.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 3: I know, man, I'm I'm missing out. But you know what the good thing is, I have a lot of content to catch up.
Speaker 1: On it, so it's uh, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I was listening to Jamantria episode. I think Nick, you were doing the Jamatria stuff today. I was listening to that one from the Nice year.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Nice, thank you, Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Diving into that, that's always a fun topic because the numbers can really anywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, let's start off with get to know you guys a little bit.
Speaker 3: How did you guys get into get into the podcast game? And what why did you decide to go down to occult?
Speaker 2: Hell, you want to actually take that first, because actually I don't even think I really know your story. Listen, this is interesting for me. That's why I've been podcast. I've been the guy for three years and haven't asked him too much personal shit. I don't care.
Speaker 6: I got edit because I was listening to people's podcast like Nick over here, and I'm like, well, I should I should be doing that too. I know a lot about this stuff. I've been studying it since I was a kid, So you know, I got in contact with him, I got in contact with a couple of other people, and I just started, you know, sharing my own knowledge about what I knew and all the stuff that I had studied, and they liked it. So I stuck around.
Speaker 1: Nice Nice What about you Nick?
Speaker 2: For me? I guess like even well, getting into the podcasting community. I guess because of the occult was because of me. I was in the OTO for about five or six years and I had experience with that. I left, and I kind of wanted to kind of, you know, cover my experience and talk about magic and occultism, you know, in different aspects, like you know what it is and isn't. You know, people are very confused, I think, especially in the conspiracy community, like they just everything's Dixon demons, which it's not. So I kind of wanted to have a show for that and to help people understand some of the basics. And you know, I had a co host that I originally started with lasted about a year and a half, found out he was a pathological liar and kicked him off the show, and eventually, in looking for other people I had Headless suggested to me and here he is with me. Here's later if you go, yeah, yeah, I mean we have other people now, but still, I mean he's he's been, you know, for a long time with me.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: The cool thing is about the conspiracy community, man, that I've noticed over we've been doing this about we're almost a year.
Speaker 1: In February mid February the year for us. But we also me and.
Speaker 3: Anthony do golf podcast and the the support you get on the conspiracy side of things, the post to the golf side of things is night and day.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy.
Speaker 3: It really is like you get those country club guys opposed to just some regular fucking people, and it makes a big difference for.
Speaker 4: The conspiracy you know. What I noticed is the conspiracy guys want to get their story out as well. They want to they want to talk about it as much as possible, whatever they believe in, you know, and uh, golf guys kind of just want to. If you ask a professional golfer to come on the podcast, good luck because they're out there golf in seven days a week practicing and they want nothing to do with you. You know. So it's like that's kind of why I feel. I think it's different for sure, but we get a ton of support. For sure. It's awesome we do.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cool on the conspiracy side of things, But what was some of the big like, what was the reason you do you guys decided to go like a cult? There's a thousand topics and conspiracy side of things. You could go what was the main reason you guys decided to uh headless giant. You said, you've been you know, research research rate at your whole life.
Speaker 1: What made you dive into it?
Speaker 6: Well, first and foremost is joining the army. That really sort of opened my conspiracy. Third eye is joining that and seeing, oh wait, no, everything is really fucked up from the top down. Everything is it really the way that they say it is? And uh, you know, joining this organization was probably a pretty bad idea. But you know, again, if you don't have the good information going in, you're not going to be able to make the right decisions coming out. And that's the problem we've basically always had as a species is whenever we're dealing with each other, there's really nothing we can be one hundred percent sure about. And what we find is that the more we dig, the looser that ground gets, and the more we find out that we've been lied to pretty much every step along the way. So one of the things I focus on mainly is supposedly a defunct civilization, something that went belly up back back in the two thousand years ago, which was the Canaanite Phoenicians. Right, we have so many different Canaanite Phoenician influences in our lives today, but we don't make that association because this empire is supposedly gone. Is it really gone or did it just changed form? So that's really what I focus on is the ancient world, classical antiquity, in the conspiracies of the classical world, which is a lot of them, and how that relates to where we're living at today. And unfortunately, there's a lot of crossover. And once you bring it up, people are like, I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like when you bring up Tartaria. The people like when you bring up old World, maybe think Tartaria. When you bring that up to people, they look at you like you're fucking crazy, dude, regular person. I was just down in New York City about a month ago Friday, go down to court and uh, I'm down there taking videos of the courthouse just because of the structure and the architecture.
Speaker 1: Wow, right, twenty five foot doorways. I'm six too. I walked through it. That just fine, you know what I mean, Like it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was the same when I when I lived in Chicago, you know, and you're going down Michigan Avenue and you see these big, giant stone buildings, and you.
Speaker 5: See like.
Speaker 7: Today's architecture what everybody remembers, Like there's no way the same two people built this.
Speaker 4: Or you know, or.
Speaker 7: It's just if the art and how they constructed things were amazing. And that's why I love Chicago because of just.
Speaker 5: The buildings regular humans didn't build.
Speaker 6: Well, it's mind blowing that they say that it was all built from like the eighteen eighties to the present, and like there's a lot more history that goes into these Midwest towns than just the eighteen eighties, But it seems like, uniformally across the board, from one side of the country to the other, it's eighteen eighties is the build point for everything. And all these exceptional buildings that seem to pop up out of nowhere, they were all built back then and they can't build them today. So there's something strange going on with that whole connection and with the roots of American history. And if I think part of the problem is inflation, Inflation is like a brain drain. So all of these magnificent pieces of architecture are built with very special materials that cost a lot of money, and when you inflate those materials out of your price range, you're not going to be building the same things anymore. In fact, it's gonna be a lot more basic, and it's gonna be a lot dumber. So all of this really smart stuff is priced out of our price range, and all the really dumb stuff is the only stuff that gets built. So we're looking around thinking every everything is different. But you know, we've gotten dumber, significantly dumber just in the time that those buildings were.
Speaker 3: Built today, and they did it was with less equipment. They didn't have the equipment we have today. Yeah, that's I mean crazy.
Speaker 4: What guess me is was the World's Fair was that around like the late eighteen hundred as well, And well guess me is that they build those and then they tore them down like it was like they're supposedly built of paper mache, Like come on, like, I don't believe it.
Speaker 6: They get produced any of the paper mache, are actually showing any of the pictures, but they're like, no, these were all just facades. They weren't real, And it's like, well, you're just making assertions here, Let's actually see some evidence. Let's see some receipts, but they're always light on the receipts and in some ways, you know, how how are they saving receipts from over one hundred years ago? The other time, you think that dude want to keep better records. So, you know, I'm conflicted on the whole old world thing. But I know that there was more influence going on pre Columbus than they're telling us.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, his whole story is bullshit too, Bingo, you know for sure, because the Moors were actually the first stories too, I believe, and there's probably people before the Moors.
Speaker 2: You know, even the Mormons claim to have been here before him.
Speaker 1: No, the Moors.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying even Mormons claim to.
Speaker 4: Have been here before before Christopher Columbus. Yeah, that whole story. I mean, what we were, what we were taught in school, ninety percent of it was lies. All the bullshit we were taught. This is so crazy. Oh God. Ever, since I've become a you know, in the last couple of years, really I'm new to it. But I look back and now, like I see my daughter coming home, and I mean she just learned about like, not not the details of nine to eleven, but on September eleventh. They kind of like learned about the story and the history, and I wanted to tell her. You know, it's like I really wanted to tell her the truth.
Speaker 1: Did they saw her loose change nine to eleven or they just.
Speaker 2: That was good?
Speaker 7: But I think I think you should still tell her. I think you should still tell her, like educator, slowly, just let her make the decision on her own whether she wants to believe it or not. But I always thought, I mean, I think I was. It was eighth grade going to the ninth grade when I found out like school was bullshit. And they're like sitting there, Okay, you're getting ready to.
Speaker 8: Do the foremost important years of your life and they're going through like the points system on how you graduate, and I'm thinking I could literally fuck off for half of the four years and still graduate on time, right exactly, It's exactly what I did.
Speaker 7: You know, we had the four by four schedule. I'm old, so I don't know if anybody else had that. Let us assuabilities down here in Florida did, and uh, I just is. And then you go to college, it's the same stuff, same stuff. You're paying hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to listen to the same stuff you learned in ninth grade.
Speaker 5: It's just, uh, it's all.
Speaker 4: As how much of the math we learned, like all the you know, geometry and bullshit. Uh what was the other big math, like the eleventh grade massulus? How much of that you're actually using? And the old saying was you're not always going to have a calculator in your pocket. That used to say us back when we were nice.
Speaker 2: Now we do, you're not.
Speaker 4: Can now look at us now look what we have in our pocket?
Speaker 1: The world it's it, man, it's fucking craziness. Solato.
Speaker 6: Plato actually complained that now that everybody was writing stuff down, everybody's memories had gone to ship and before writing, everybody had to remember absolutely everything, so they had much better memories. So in some ways technology has had this effect on us. It kind of makes us dependent and stupid. And now we're going into the age of AI. Follow that trend. That stuff.
Speaker 4: A nail on the head because how many how many phone them numbers? Did you ever? I mean, I really remember my wife's phone number if I need to know it. When I don't have my cell phone on I mean, it's terrible to say, but I know it, but I have to kind of like piece it together, you know. It's uh, it's terrible. Still, I still know my phone number growing up, though my house or my parents don't still have that.
Speaker 2: I remember that ship. I remember that ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, man, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you could have remembered something on the fucking grocery list from five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: I go to the store and forgot what I already wanted to go for.
Speaker 3: I always had my wife text me what we need, just so I got it on the phone.
Speaker 1: That's the move.
Speaker 4: I do look back now, and I mean it is kind of it's not I was gonna say, you think about those days, and I do miss those days, but then you think, what would you do with it? I use the phone so much for just for directions, you know, GPS ways.
Speaker 5: Like just just basically.
Speaker 4: But when you used to drive place, I mean we really, I mean so when we got our license back and what ninety nine two thousands, they oh they didn't have cell phone, so what did we really? I remember when I went to visit my girlfriend, she was up at Sagadaga Lake, and I mean her dad, it was her dad's camp, and he gave me the directions and I was writing him down word for word. It was like, Okay, you're gonna see this, uh you know the sign take a ride five miles and you're gonna take a left. And I'm sat in my speedometer, you know what I mean, actually look and I got to get to exactly five miles to where that road was going to be. I mean, that was the ship we did. And then then we had MASS. I mean I remember looking at Mass from New York City, got coming home from the baseball games and actually having Brad look at a map to get us home. I mean, it's it's crazy how things have changed in just thirty years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, technically, well let's let's get back to farking some occult shit here. So when you guys started diving into it, did you guys start to notice like things standing out, like once you knew what a symbol was, Like I noticed, like I have an eight year old that much Disney movies or forever prior to her. But when I start watching Disney movies, I started seeing symbols. I started seeing certain things you've seen like on the the PF files board there you would start to see those symbols and Disney movies. Did you guys start once you got into it, did you start noticing symbols as well?
Speaker 2: For me, I think like before I got it, you know, before I got into the Occult, that wasn't like a conspiracy theorist first, and I followed a lot of people that touched on the occult, which is what kind of brought me into getting interested in it. So I like I already had that kind of an idea already. But I will say like when I joined the OTO and I got into that, I got heavily into, like you know, practicing, Like I took it serious. It became my life. And I really wasn't listening to conspiracy podcasts. If I was listening to anything, it was probably stuff to do with magic or the books that I was reading, you know, audiobooks. So I kind of like it wasn't really big in the conspiracy community. But like once I left and came back and started looking at conspiracy stuff and just had politics at the time, because I kind of left around the whole you know, COVID thing in two thousand, I was like, Oh, this fucking shit is rampant it's fucking all over the place in my face. I was like, did I not notice this last?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: That was?
Speaker 2: Even one of the reasons why I started the show is because how I just thought it was so dominant amongst politics at that time, and I was just like, Oh, all these people are acting crazy out there because of magic, fucking witchcraft and magicians. I was like, what the fuck? So yeah, I mean I definitely noticed it a lot worse after that fact. So the ot is that like Scientology, I mean, I wouldn't look at it like that, but I mean, who knows. Maybe there's some sort of commonalities. Uh yeah, I mean I guess. I mean Crowley was he didn't know, I guess, the guy from Scientology. So but no, it's a secret society that has the initiations. It was originally Freemasonic and uh next question. Yeah, they Theodore rus and two other guys maybe they were Freemasons, And at some point I think they read Crowley's Book of the Law and they were like, oh, wow, you're like talking about our stuff and telling our secrets, and this is the story. I know how truthful it is. And then they got in touch with him and He's like, I don't even know who you guys are. And then eventually I think they met up and somehow they handed the order over to him. He knocked out most of the initiations and dropped them down to thirteen which is mineeruval and twelve other degrees, and he based it on the Book of the Law. It changed a few things around. I'm sure esthetically inside the lodge the shit got changed, or you know, whatever you place you're in a camper or oasis, and it's a little bit different with that where it's I mean you walk in. I mean one thing with that you walk in, it's ceremonial magic in your face. They would never show you that shit in scientology, and if they're doing it, they're not going to tell you. It's that, you know what I'm saying. So that's a big difference. I mean, you know exactly what's going on. If you want to practice magic and ceremonial magic, that's the only reason you're going to go to that place. I can't see how any other reason you go there 'll find out about it unless that's what you were into.
Speaker 1: Too familiar with the oto at all.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's uh, it's based on Aliston Crowley's like the Lea mcmagic and his ideas. I wasn't a huge fan of him. It was the only order like that that was close to me, so that was the reason I joined it. I do think, you know, a cult in occultism. He was a genius. I will give him that credit, but I'm sure he was a degenerate. So I mean I I joined that basically because I was starting to get into the occult started reading books, and I even noticed discrepancies in books, like somebody was referencing liber resh by Croley and I had libra resh By Croley with me, and I'm like, well, how come you're not doing it the same way It's in his fucking words.
Speaker 4: So I was like, I know.
Speaker 2: I was like damn, I'm like even gotta worry about this shit. So uh again, like the OTO was the only place around, but I was like, you know, one, instead of reading these books, maybe I'll join the order because most of these orders kind of have like set things that they suggest, Like like the OTO, most people there will suggest the less of managing ritual, the pentagram and the hexagram types stuff. Maybe certain meditations now that stuff comes from the Golden Down. But uh, you know they will. You know, they do like suggest like doing that ship like as soon as you walk in. I mean maybe not to extagrammar tool, but I forgot where I was going with that. But yeah, the Oto like has like their own like and then they have the Limc magic where that's the rituals that Crowley wrote Star Ruby or Rash. Oh god, I'm I'm forgetting. But he has two other ones that he wrote to, so I mean you do have like a mixture of other things, have Golden Dorm practice. His practice is in there as well. It's it's a pretty big like mixture of a lot of different things and people.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. I have to dive into that.
Speaker 3: Listen, that's an interesting one there. I never I never even I mean I might have heard of it, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not familiar with it.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm surprised because like either between him Michael and Michael Aquino, it's like those two are fucking responsible for everything. I'm joking around, I'm actually joking.
Speaker 6: It's yeah, So if you if you hop into that Crowley stuff, you start to realize, like this guy might have been like an agent for Britain during the World War One and World War Two, and like he could have been responsible to kick off those wars. And you know, he actually rode across the uh the Atlantic on the Lusitania to meet with a bunch of Germans in America and tell them, hey, you've got to send a message to these Americans to keep them out of the war. Why don't you blow up this boat? And so this, this Crowley guy is sort of central to all of these conspiracies while at the same time being in occultist. Now, lots of people in the conspiracy world try to unite those two ideas. But occultism and spy and spon I's work has gone back hundreds of years. He thought he was the reincarnation of Edward Kelly, which Edward Kelly and John d were mystics from the fifteen hundreds, and John Dee was a spy and he was really good at math, and he created this system called the Nochian magic. So really, these occultists are at the epicenter of these major political events, and it brings a lot of attention to the occult and a lot of people are like, what's going on with that? That stuff over there with all the guys doing the weird dances and dressing up strange and making symbols in the air and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say that is a huge The other thing about Crowley too, I mean his intelligence. I mean there's huge intelligence ties with you. I'm sure multiple countries, you know, so it's like who even knows what the fuck's true? I would even honestly say, I'm sure heads would agree with me, like magicians like him, like people like that high up or understanding. They'd be perfect candidates for intelligence. I just hate to say they'd be great for intelligence.
Speaker 1: Right. There's recruiting too, even for like a recruiting tool.
Speaker 2: Well, oh yeah, yeah, I mean they how do you want people to react?
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 2: How do you want you want people pissed off today? I got you. You know what I'm saying. They'll know exactly how to twist a mental fucking mind to get people to react, and then they can also cipher shit and send stuff to people that nobody would even understand.
Speaker 6: Ritual magic is about manipulation of affect, words and beliefs, right, so all three of those things are necessary when you're trying to gather information. I mean especially affect. If you can keep their cool in a tough situation and you have that emotional control, you're it right, And so all of that does come through. You know, A rigorous interpretation of ritual magic is you have to memorize this stuff. You have to be able to change the energy.
Speaker 4: M God, Mike, We're gonna say, is there an what's the lady that's in Hollywood?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: Is she authentic? What's her name? Clothing line?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, this is a grande.
Speaker 5: No, she's with everybody. She's with everybody. You hear all the photos, the.
Speaker 6: One with the black fingernails are Yeah.
Speaker 7: There she's Oh, I know you're talking about. Yeah, the older lady and then her husband. I think runs like a dark clothing line.
Speaker 4: Yes, she's like.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of people are into the symbology, right. I wouldn't necessarily say that they're into ritual magic. They could be, but generally when you when you have people who are into ritual magic, it's it's like, uh, I don't know, it's more like a performance thing. Maybe she is into it because of the performance angle, but uh, you know, it's it's all about how you present to the world. So there Michelle Possibility.
Speaker 4: Michelle May, Michelle o May, like look her up, that's what you're thinking of.
Speaker 3: Because she's close to like the Kardashians, and they're legend like witches.
Speaker 5: Especial, there's the Rappers.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a theory that their their grandmother or something was a witch and she put she put a curse on anybody that dated her grandchildren.
Speaker 1: And I heard him or something to that extent.
Speaker 3: Well even think about her, her grandson when he was with that China Black China, whatever hell her name was.
Speaker 1: She's all messed up now.
Speaker 3: And every every single dude with the Kardashians dated is an absolute shit show.
Speaker 4: So I mean, let's talk about Hollywood and the occult. I mean, shit, it's like everyone right, It's like you're always seeing his hand symbols on whether it's a Tonight Show or even the the award ceremonies sometimes got them.
Speaker 2: Over or even like some of the performers or even tied to cults in the occult themselves, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I mean I do think in Hollywood, especially music industry too. I do think I think some bands out there might exist, even like two fund cults are weird, weird belief systems. Like sure, not to bring up the Process Church, but I do like wonder about them. I think they have like, you know, out things out in public trying to make money.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know there's a couple of the you know, who was that cult that me you and JJ cover that was down Dwight, York. They had that other yeah, like who was that band with hey ya? They had that song? Hey fucking.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Those guys, I mean, you know, they're performing at these public things, but yet they're they're tied to a UFO you know, Alien Cargo cult. You know that the leader like Diddle's fucking kids and nobody knows this ship.
Speaker 1: That makes sense because of the way that Andre three thousand acted.
Speaker 3: Now he walks around like playing the flute and just like walking around the streets, lay the.
Speaker 2: Other guys collects owls. I mean, come on, go.
Speaker 4: Ahead, I'm sorry, go ahead of this.
Speaker 6: He actually took his drone out and was getting footage of the place in New York they owned, like a whole city block that they've made out into this like sort of pseudo Egyptian motif out front. So he was out there just filming. They come out and they're like yelling at him, you know, trying to be gangsters and stuff. He's like, I just like what I'm looking at. So I thought i'd film it. So it's kind of interesting there. There's still there's still an effect up there. So where was that? I don't remember?
Speaker 1: Wow? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Where say that again?
Speaker 6: The Bronx he went out to the place with your.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah that was in h Yeah in Brooklyn. Yeah yeah, that shit was wild, dude. Yeah yeah, yeah. The guy came here running out with the fucking camera, like his phone in his hand, and I was like, even was busting his walls. I was like, oh, we live on Instagram right now. I was like, can you tag me? You know, like I was like, what the fuck are you doing? Like he was a toothpick too, Like no offense. It was like the skinny guy. It's like his clothes bl I weighed more than him, like running up to me with this phone. I was like, oh god, here we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably just took his mask off a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're from New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was originally it was originally from New York before I moved to North Carolina. I grew up in Suffolk County and I was living in Nashole right before I.
Speaker 4: Left, no doubt. But you know, like even from New York, even after.
Speaker 2: I started talking to that guy, like you know again, like hey, to be able like in a cult is like you're gonna understand people because you've looked at yourself through shadow work. So I could already tell like somebody like this. It's like I just got to show like some interest or compliment their fucking weird shit, and they'll probably think I'm cool. So he was like, you know, what are you doing here? And I was like, well, look at the I was like, yo, this architecture is amazing, and he's like what I was like, yeah, I was like whatever, I said, this ship, this shit's beautiful, I said, and I showed him my tattoos. I said, I'm into the occult. I said, this stuff is beautiful to me, you know, but I mean I was filming this ship to do an episode on because the fucking weirdows, you know what I'm saying. But like I'm telling him that, so then this king gets interested and you know, he starts spitting shit out that I was able to actually go and look online and was like, holy fuck, this guy just gave me shit for the show. He's like, woo Tang's been here. Jay Z was in his music video, the first music video he was ever in, was filmed in this lodge. He was talking about like Prodigy was a part of fucking this thing. These people are part of this thing, and I was like, what the fuck? And I look some of these people up and you're actually find like the guy was telling the truth, and I was like, oh man. I was like thanks dude, Like it's funny because I knew exactly what he wanted to hear. The guy had high fucking diarrhea of the mouth.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: He was even telling me, you know, he could come back on Sundays and the publicans allowed in and you can come in and you know, we'll show you around. I was like, and he went at first n him running up to me with his phone. He at first started off with him running up to me with this phone, acting all hard to when I left, he was inviting me to come back. I knew exactly what that guy wanted to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's awesome.
Speaker 1: You want to enjoying that shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yo, yo oh yeah. And then, like you said, do you ever hear doctor Dwight York or whatever they call him. I think they call him a doctor. I was like, no, no idea. You know, I knew it exactly where the the guy was, you know. So then he starts going into like UFO, you know, starts going into conspiracy theories and all that. I was able to, you know, spit ball with him, so that like got him all excited. He's like, oh, you're into that stuff?
Speaker 1: So, yeah, what's the UFO called that?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Andre three thousand and uh?
Speaker 2: I think I think it was that with the one with Dwight York. And then yeah, they do somehow they incorporate aliens into it. I I can't exactly tell you the full story, it's been a while since I covered them, but I think, yeah, yeah, Prodigy, Prodigy did an interview. Prodigy did an interview with some magazine company. You can probably look up Prodigy interview with Dwight York Cult. And he even states that supposedly threw the grapevine. It was jay Z and the guy who's running the cult Sun that set up this guy to get busted.
Speaker 5: And jay Z's in it.
Speaker 2: Yo, who the guy who did blade again, Wesley snipes, he's he's he's in it. One of the ways he got busted with his tax shit is because they noticed him donating a fuck ton of money to that shit or or or spending that amount of money like on the compound and like you know, and then that's how they ended up like getting in with Irs Shike is they were looking at his money.
Speaker 3: It was God, if you really look in jay Z's career, he didn't blow up until he got with Beyonce like he was.
Speaker 1: He was popular, but his his sales and everything else didn't. Golf did.
Speaker 3: Why does every single Hollywood celebrity when they win an award think beyoncet.
Speaker 2: You know what, it was interesting. Somebody was kind of covering this, how she's the more important one and they and you know, this blew my mind because it's like I guess, like when you hear shit get promoted, you just assume it's hot, you know, or if his shit gets played over and over again, you must assume it's hot. But they were actually showing his sales compared to all the rappers over the years on the same years, and they people did better than him. Believe it or not. He actually, I mean he may not sell. They were just showing going record sales. He actually isn't that fucking great. But for some reason everybody thinks everybody buys a ship. I think they were showing how fifty cent was even beating him with record sales, right, So I was I did find that interesting.
Speaker 4: So it's like you were talking about Prodigy from Moby pro the same Prodigy. Yeah, yeah, yeah he was. He was supposedly he died choking on an egg, but he was supposedly gonna come out with some like child Pedophelia rang or something.
Speaker 2: Right, it might have been that fucking thing because he was talking about that ship in jail.
Speaker 4: And so like who who chokes on an egg? Really he was.
Speaker 1: Gonna expose it.
Speaker 2: You know, even even the Locks was involved with them. Yo, you know who this was crazy. I had to give this up to. Uh, it wasn't my fine, It was Teresa. She had watched the David Chappelle one of his stand ups and at the end of it she just let it roll and at the end of it like it even showed like his name or with the way they show his logo. But then it was like in the red blue and red green and black or something like that. It was in these specific colors, and then like, if you wait a minute, somebody just comes out and says at the crossroad with the keys like this line, and for some reason she remembered it, and she's like, hmm, that's interesting. She went and googled it. That was the band's that was lyrics to the band that had jay Z in the video for his first time filmed inside of that fucking building I went to in Brooklyn. So now you even have Dave Chappelle showing at the end of his show him you know, I was like, what the fuck? Yeah, she found that connection. I was like, Yo, how many of these motherfuckers are into this fucking crazy motherfucker?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think I think Beyonce is big into like the Witchcraft type something that's like she's something, Because why I just all these literally if you go, there's a whole video and there's and they continue to do it. They don't even like hold back. Now that I want to think beyonceance for what what did she do? Because she's saying a songlike.
Speaker 6: Well, she's not the first, she's not the first sort of a cult which goddess queen that Hollywood has had. Back in the nineteen sixties, you had a woman named Tuesday Weld, and all of these bands and all of these people made all this stuff devoted specifically to Tuesday Weld. Now this is the cousin of Bill Weld, the former governor of Massachusetts. Right, So she has a very old money, sort of old world family and she's coming into Hollywood and they're worshiping this person is like this some sort of witch goddess, and she's actually making other people into this cult that she's sort of keeping around herself. So this thing has been an ongoing kind of reality when it comes to the religions in Hollywood, there's an unspoken hierarchy that you kind of get to see when they're making their thank yous. Right, it's not something they're going to tell you about, uh in an interview, but it's something you're gonna see when they're when they're saying thank you.
Speaker 3: And then back in the day when they would joke and you see, you know, we see the clip when they joke about the pizza, but Jennifery and is saying in La and all that ship like just to hear staying there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the messages they put in that ship. M h.
Speaker 4: So many of my childhood favorites so disappointed. They say.
Speaker 7: Allegedly the cast from Friends would do satanic rituals before every episode.
Speaker 1: I'd believe that I can see Anderston's into some crazy ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then we didn't want end. Didn't the one guy, uh it was his name, Matt or whatever. Oh yeah, Friends dying a hot tub. Yeah, that guy has.
Speaker 2: Demons in whatever. He's dealing with something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Literally, I just.
Speaker 3: Told the kid I work with, he's like, he's like, My favorite shuggle up was Seinfeld. I go, you know he was dated when he was like forty. He was dating like a fifteen year old, right, He's like wait what, I'm like, yeah, bro, nobody he was there.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to it like picked up from shit.
Speaker 4: Du weird.
Speaker 1: So weird it was. It was on the news, it was in the public eye, like and no one's like just brust it off. Even this is in the nineties early two thousands.
Speaker 6: That was so common, especially if you look back at our stars like Brooks Shields, where it's like, what are you doing this?
Speaker 2: Remember that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this child in all of these different like Nudi bags and stuff, and it's like, what are you thinking? And everybody just let it go. Nobody nobody had anything to say about it. She's very odd, very strange behavior.
Speaker 4: Was she the one in that movie too with the got stranded on the island? She was nude in that she was only like fifteen, right, Wasn't that big?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: It's crazy imagine that shit nowadays be a fucking uproark. But thirty years ago, forty years ago, it was no problem.
Speaker 6: They were just looking to see what they could get away with. And I think a lot of a lot of that stuff raised a lot of people's eyebrows back then, but it was more like a testing phase. Now everything sort of ironed out and they just manufacture any kind of controversy that you would ever want to see within all of these different worlds of you know, Hollywood, sports, different crossovers between them, and you've got the entire public's attention on basically the show. It is the entertainment industry.
Speaker 3: Sports is interesting too, because you ever see you were doing you were doing your Jamontria. Did you ever see the correlation to like with the with the big game super Bowl coming up? A lot of times people dive into jamontria to predict who's going to win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a dude that I have on the show every once in a while that does that. I don't even know. Maybe Zachary Hubbard might do that too, out of no, but I know that Kid AJ does so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have seen people do that. Yeah, they do, like sports betting and stuff. But I think the people I know that do that do it on like their patroon. It's like, that's not free ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's deep diving into jamantra. The my favorite person to watch on that is Larry Johnson, the former running back for the used to play for the Kansas City Chiefs back in the day from Penn State.
Speaker 1: He he's big in the jamontria and he's not.
Speaker 3: It's interesting kind of expose a little bit about the dark secrets of the NFL too.
Speaker 2: So oh that is cool as shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Larry Johnson too is his hat.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because he ties a lot of shit. Like when when the Kobe incident happened, he had all different types of jamontria leading back to you know, big people in seventy seven and ninety three, like all these different all these different numbers that were popping up, like it was. It was insane because that whole Kobe's conspiracies wild as well.
Speaker 6: That ninety three is the golden Dawn number.
Speaker 2: No la no the Oto.
Speaker 1: It's like that yo oto use that flight ninety three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo yo, you know what was weird? But uh, those all those planes from uh, from nine to eleven, every single one of well, ninety three is associated with you know, Crowley, but like all the other ones are even number. But like Crowley has a lot of most of his books are libres whatever and it could even be a name, it could be libraresh there's still going to be a number value to it. All of those planes are associated. Yeah, seven seven seven was one of them, I think with all of the match book numbers of his really yeah, I know, uh I think libra Astarte uh was it was. I think that one the number value of that was even one of the books that he wrote. And that one, now that one, I will say inside of it it does has nothing negative of bed but it is ways of you giving devotion to whatever deities you're working with, you know, or what do they call that when you give up your offerings, you know what I'm saying. So, like it didn't have anything negative in there, like killing anything of blood or shit like that. It was a lot of just you know whatever, like just other stuff, herbs and music and whatever. So but I did find that weird that the one that's like, you know, how to give offerings to Gods is one of the books that hit the fucking building.
Speaker 3: Like that's like Jesus, Really, there's so many ties to Jamontri with nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so many.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Larry Johnson's a good one to follow for for some Jamontra shit. But with the sports, we actually.
Speaker 1: Not to name any names. Anthony. We had a former.
Speaker 3: Professional athlete on our one of our podcasts and he was telling us how not necessarily the game was it was rigged, but the referees control the outcome, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: He goes, they're the ones that kind of it's not the players really that are.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know certain games the players are on the take, but not necessarily the players are on the take.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the it's the efficiency of the control.
Speaker 4: And you had that one guy that that got caught the NBA. Uh Donahey Donihey, yeah, he got busted for it. And it is so true because I mean, even in the NFL, matter of throwing one flag can make the difference in the game. You know, like every every player's holding every play or there's you know, touchy pass interference, you know what I mean. So it's like they really can control the outcome in any sport.
Speaker 3: Go back to the O two Fiesta Bowl, my Hurricanes, because we've got we're finally back in the National Championship twenty three years later, twenty four years later, shout out here because of a fucking bullshit pass interference called that changed the outcome in that game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you don't know how much money Vegas had on one side, and you know they control it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, just entertainment, do you guys want.
Speaker 6: To know how?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 6: Specifically, we're living in one of the most controlled time periods imaginable all of the sports betting, all of the betting apps in general. Look at Calshi, you can bet on absolutely anything. It's legal everywhere. Now that means that as soon as they make a decision, trillions of dollars could be on the line because every single one of these things can start to uh, you know, snowball into much bigger and bigger things. So everything would have to be controlled so that you can keep making money off of these small decisions that you could predict and then you know, sort of longto that money back to yourself.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. I think in another ten years, man, it's gonna be big problems with all these sports betting gambling casinos opening up. I mean, it's only the tip of the iceberg. I mean, I see it already. It's uh, it's amazing because that's what it is. They should have just kept it where you either had to get hold of your buckeye like old old fashioned make it a little difficult, or have to drive to a casino. Fact it is in the palm of your hands. And like, the thing that gets me is like you can't even watch a sports game now without them having a whole segment beforehand about gambling, you know what I mean, and every I don't know. It's just it's all so much money in and now it's not going to go anywhere, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: But it's just Think to the Future Part two.
Speaker 6: Back to the Future part due. When Biff Tannon takes over the whole country, and that was a direct reference. Yeah, all everywhere was betting, everywhere was casinos, and it was so much like Donald Trump, it's almost ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You're right, I've heard that.
Speaker 3: It all started though, back in the early nineteen hundreds, late eighteen hundreds, when the Rothschilds took over, took over, the education system took over, obviously, the banking system all that. That's when it started. That's when the programming really locked in, and the big families came in and the power structure began. For the most part, I mean, there was always something there, but that's where that's where we are, why we are where we are today.
Speaker 6: I think it goes back much much further. Yeah, that's just the latest iteration. But have we ever considered the fact that ninety percent of the knowledge was wiped out from the classical world when they transitioned into Christianity. That's a great reset. So ninety percent of our information is now gone because they associated it with somebody else's gods or something. Right, some of these temples housed a lot of philosophical manuscripts that were going back hundreds of years, and so all of that stuff was burnt out that. You know, that was a lot of heritage right there. And what was Jesus preaching. He was preaching kind of a form of communism that wasn't native to Rome. So the communists kind of took over, burned all the information. And now we're going through it again. What did they call it? The Great Reset? They want to have another one of these uh, inward looking resets where we kind of attack ourselves until there's nothing left. And we see that rising up with communism and all the rest of these different you know, astroturfed ideologies. They're just propped up there to be used as kind of like a way of attacking the public. So how big is the matrix? I don't know how far back does it go?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 6: Is it some sort of a social cycle? These are all really good questions, and I don't think a lot of people are considered.
Speaker 1: Got Ago.
Speaker 7: Said that there was like forty thousand years missing that, Yeah, I can't account for who was that?
Speaker 1: The Mayans? Who did I say then the Miyans took out? Was it the Miyons that took out the years?
Speaker 4: What was that cast? I remember that who was totally totally blew our mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was the Tartarian Explorer, might have been, could have been. I think it was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I don't doubt it either. I mean to try to had the floods, the Great floods and say so I'm gonna be different. So I mean, everything's a lie. Everything in the books.
Speaker 4: Are a lie.
Speaker 6: And well, it's funny. The calendars keep getting keep getting worse for some reason, right, Like the Agent calendars were really really accurate. But what we have today are are way off of all of these ancient calculations. How are they making those calculations back then? If you think about Stone Hinge and all of these other places where it's you know, like all of these things are aligned with these uh you know, cross things of of the planets at specific parts of the year. But now it's off, it's it's out of zinc. It's it's not in the same sort of dimension if you think about it, because now we're not in the same relationship to the Sun that we used to be. So something is changing. Maybe our alignment is creating a misalignment within us.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, do you.
Speaker 3: Think we switched Do you think that we switched timelines or switched constantly you think we do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I mean, let's face it, there have to be some sort of energetic repercussions when you're working with the kind of masses that they're playing without it out of these atom smashers, you know. I mean, they're significantly changing the energetic ambeits of the planet. And you know, electromagnetics carry a lot of information. We're actually tapped into the electromagnetic grid of the Earth with our brains. So if you're gonna mess with that kind of stuff with these high energy experiments, yeah, you're gonna be messing with timelines like do we know the full potential of the human brain? Can we see or experience maybe other branches and possibly multi dimensions?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's wild thought.
Speaker 1: Do you think they answers to those questions are in the Vatican?
Speaker 6: I don't know. It seems like it would be the ultimate tool because you could just sort of make the past whatever you want it to be.
Speaker 2: You know, I think that stuff's possible with magic to an extent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Actually, Yes, as crazy as that sounds, I actually do think that is possible. I even think that's a lot of what back to the future was showing, especially the cause gotta go eighty eight miles per hour. Remember, there was so much cult symbolism in that shit. The date that they went back if you changed the count and go back to the old calendar, it's like Elius Ashmoll's birthday, you know. I mean I think I think Hellas was there too when we covered that, Like you remember that, they're like, you know how like towns will have that greeting board and we'll have like all those like fucking logos and signs. You have no idea what the fuck it is. All of them are all free Masonic orders.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: It was just like so much a cult symbolism in that movie.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 6: They have a big reference to nine to eleven at the end of the first movie too. So, I mean, it's crazy how these symbols keep transferring in these in these really interesting ways.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they tell you what's going to happen for sure, Good Mike, you want to say something.
Speaker 7: Like so you think so you think cern can happ us timelines or something like that equivalent.
Speaker 6: I think it can like merge consciousness. Right, So, if you think about the vastness of all these different multi verses. If you've got a way to create energy variation that causes you know what you think and what some other alternate dimension version of you is thinking, then you could believe that there is the cornucopia there with the fruit of the loom thing, because it's it's been put into your head somehow, right, But whether it was real and it's changed now, or whether it was never real and somehow it just happened as an artifact in your brain. How do we even know that's that?
Speaker 2: I like, how do we know? Like, we're not dead already, We're just trapped inside of a computer at this point, right, Yeah, Amla, Yeah, there was already World War three and we didn't make enough.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for the sum bitch you got my fucking player character.
Speaker 4: I did see one of those like I did see, uh, like a stupid meme that said we all actually died in twenty twenty and we're all like living this crazy you guys see that meme.
Speaker 2: I've seen stuff like that, which is why I kind of said what I said. Yeah, like we've been there for a while before we know, we're just fucking playing the sims.
Speaker 3: As soon as it's turned that thing on because that's when when did they turn it? Was it twenty twenty they turned that on.
Speaker 6: It's it's been a while.
Speaker 4: I think, Okay, hey, Rod changes have you heard of and these guys and these gentlemen might know a little bit about him. I just came across across it and I don't know where I saw it. The the Disney Club thirty three, Oh yeah, club and Disney. I want to hear about this, Like it's a private club thirty three.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, what is the three the thirty three and the third degree?
Speaker 4: Mason Well, I mean, yeah, I know that, but I mean, like, what's up with this private club in Disney.
Speaker 2: I just remember seeing something I don't think. I watched like a half hour forty minute video on YouTube about it years ago, and I had never heard of it until I saw that. I was like wow, I was like those figures, you know, wasn't even like mad expensive, like they even had like I think, like goame.
Speaker 3: Like huge places to for a membership. You can't even get in there without a membership or be a guest of a member, super.
Speaker 4: Super for e lead private.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's very hidden within in the park and.
Speaker 4: It's a it's got a symbol. Like the symbol is super I mean, it's not a Masonic symbol.
Speaker 2: But I do think one of the restaurants was actually on a restaurant show. Yeah yeah, And like the shit is like so like ridiculous. You could just tell, like that's that boogie expensive stuff. Well I know that.
Speaker 5: Well when he was rough, when you took your kid there, you see a lot of symbols.
Speaker 1: I see a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they see the thirty three. I didn't find the Club thirty three though, I had no clue where that was.
Speaker 6: Well, Disney, he wasn't a Freemason, but he was in the De Malay Kids, which is the equivalent of their like children's club for the Freemasons, and so you know automatically that should be tossing red flags right there. It's like, wait, a second children's club for Freemasons.
Speaker 1: That's what he's in.
Speaker 6: And now he's putting all this Masonic symbolism all all over his movies and his animation. One of the main themes over and over again you see in the Disney movies is the checkerboard floors, which they have all over Club thirty three as well. It's very free Masonic. The checkerboard floors. Are you know all about that temple with the windows. Well, you know, if they're putting that sort of Masonic symbolism in there, then you really got to dig into the Masonic symbols themselves to figure out what they're trying to trying to say. So, like The Magician's Apprentice where you see Mickey Mouse sort of like as the Master's away, he's playing, right, So this actually goes back to a lot of the type of imagery you see out in Bohemian Grove, right, so the sort of the Master's gone, we're gonna we're gonna have fun all we can, you know, cares weaving spiders come out here. We're we're gonna be playing right now. And you see that same theme popping up again and again with Pinocchio, right, and Pinocchio goes to this island of Lost children because he's so can't take that.
Speaker 1: You gotta be careful.
Speaker 6: But uh so, yeah, if you if you take that sort of same care free feeling, that eternal youth feeling that Disney is trying to produce, you get a lot of these Disney adults, you know, totally stunted people who only go to Disney. You know, every year they're in this club. Their entire life is Disney. I don't think that they actually eat, sleep, or breathe outside of the Disney cult. And because it's just so mainstream and so in your face, nobody really even thinks of it like that. But the Disney adult phenomena is huge, Like a lot of people are just inducted to that cult. Cradle to grave.
Speaker 4: Weird that is.
Speaker 3: It's so true though, because when we were there, like you see a lot of it, Like, you know, you see couples, like you shure on their honeymoon, Like we've seen a couple we run rides like waiting in line, you've seen a couple, you know, young couples in their honeymoon whatever. But then you've seen the old couples and there's not really any kids around, and you're kind of sitting there looking and it's like, damn, you go on vacation in your late forties early fifties to Disney and they got the ears on, they got the goofy hat with the ears flapping, like the whole nine yards.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, you kind of look at that person.
Speaker 3: You know that dude's jabbed up to the max, got the booster, shoved up the second sphincter like and enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: It's just it's insane.
Speaker 4: I seen, I see some lady that got a Disney wedding, and she's gotten one for like they renew their vows every year for like the past fifteen years. She's spending like that. She's had all their like savings for the year, goes to like the Disney wedding. They're adults, Like, I'm like, what are you guys doing at this point? Like I heard, I heard about it, Like I got to look these guys, ob see what they look like, and they just totally fit the picture. Man's crazy's oh my god, pas exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys brought up Behemian growth. You think they're still I mean, none of it's so exposed. You still think they're doing their rituals up there? Do you think they're It's one of those things.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of what ritual magic is and how they test out these things and sort of induct it into society is over a long period of time. So it's like, if you think about all of those those rituals that they did out there as being sort of brought into society through pop music and all the rest of these different influences. They've already fully integrated their form of occultism or their ideas of society into our society subconsciously years and year decades ago. So they're still doing this, the whole human sacrifice Canaanite Phoenician thing in our minds over and over again. This is why you've got the Moloch worship and all of these different owl symbols being related back to this other thing. It's almost like perverting other symbols because if you know about the symbology of the owl, it was never associated with human sacrifice. That's something that they came up with out there Bohemian Grove, and they just sort of let it out like a fart in church. In other words, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I've seen something. I was a triple episode and I forget I was listening to it not too long ago. But the state of California is also kind of shaped as an owl. And to further like the ritual because that's like one of the main hubs, Bohemian Grove being there and all that as well.
Speaker 6: The whole club was started as a way for these artists to get together out in the woods and just you know, be away from the rest of the city because you know, it was a lot more taboo to be homosexual back at that time. So it was a gay club to start out with. And the elite sort of gravitated towards that place because of the fact that it was so private and so anywhere you've got a large degree of secrecy, that's where these people are going to flock to. That's their whole modus operandi is the more secrecy, the more elites you have attracted to it. That's that's sort of how you keep things moving. And Bohemian Club was even commented on by Richard Nixon in his presidential tapes. He called it the feist g d place he's ever seen, you know another.
Speaker 1: Right, So.
Speaker 6: It's a major part of American history and culture that doesn't get enough attention, obviously, but a lot of very prominent people have come and gone through Bohemian Club to that we would know every day, you know. But again they're not very open and public about it.
Speaker 1: A lot of them are at the ditty parties, know what, I.
Speaker 2: Think are probably discussed at that ship. Besides, like besides like you know business, Like I do wonder that too, because like, yeah, I would agree at some point people gotta agree on like who's gonna pull what ship up? You know, I'm sure they're doing that together to strategize, because I do think so many of them are just involved together. I don't think one side is not working.
Speaker 1: With the other side.
Speaker 2: I think it's all orchestrated. Ye, Like even right now, just my opinion, this is like like we I don't know. I think they're really trying to get and negar Go are going with this fucking ice ship. They're really trying to get motherfuckers that really hate each other right now, Like this is this might even be worse than George Floyd.
Speaker 1: Shit, I think so too.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna they're looking to get martial law and they're looking to start start reeling it stay by state because.
Speaker 1: It's gonna it's gonna get out of control.
Speaker 2: You know how long they've had fucking morons even mimicking that line right there, Marshal law is the only way. I mean, they've had that fucking idea and energy floating around for so fucking long thanks to all those people. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's it's a weird times. I mean, I think magically, I think, like you know, black magic right now is on fucking impressidents.
Speaker 1: Fucking it is. It is scary times. It's fucking.
Speaker 3: To wonder what the next five years because I mean we think back in already seven years pretty much since COVID hit. But in the next five years, where where are we going to be? What the fuck like with technology number one, hey I and everything else. It's just where's that gonna take us to? What are they gonna what have they got off their sleeves in the next five oh?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, but the way that they don't come together, there's gonna be a lot of crazy ship.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have Jesus or a UFO in the next fucking couple of years. It's gonna be one of those you don't either an alien or Jesus is gonna be fucking I.
Speaker 4: Don't think, Blu believe. I think, but I think they're actually really gonna come.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's gonna be a fake And I think they're actually going to come. That's happening.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: We were talking about them, we were talking about betting earlier and now we're talking about you know, either Us or Jesus, and there's actually a prop bet Jesus will be here in twenty twenty six, and there's like hundreds of millions of dollars on this bet that Jesus is going to go.
Speaker 3: That's what people are going to get me a bet on you and I probably not going to get paid out if he's coming back.
Speaker 6: It all right, this is this is all just a great way to launder money though. I mean, that's one of the things. If you've got a massive betting market, this is the best way to start burning off some of the cash that you don't want people looking into, so keep it circulating.
Speaker 1: It's that or a Minnesota daycare money.
Speaker 6: Well, they found like what seventy million dollars was just flown straight out of the country in cash from these scams every year, just flown back to Somalia. And it's like shit, you have to know that people are getting their kickbacks. You can't go anywhere in the country with the stack of cash on you about getting harassed by some cop or some you know, border patrol agent. And they're just letting these people go in and out with millions and millions of dollars. Oh, I guess it's legal. When has that ever stopped the I R s from harassing people? They knew exactly what was going on for a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were in on the take.
Speaker 5: I don't know how I got taken.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when Manduro, When Maduro got taken, and Venezuelan officials sent out that list of all the US politicians that were on the take.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, conshumor.
Speaker 1: Did you hear the one interview the weapon that it was alleged used.
Speaker 5: To where direct energy weapon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like oh yeah, yeah, I Yo, that thing is. I guarantee you know, I meant to go look into that. I guarantee you I think I even covered that possibly on a show in a patent. We're like, yo, that's like nothing new. Way hate to say that, Like I remember, I remember. I was just being kind of like a dick like around like I don't know, twenty twenty twenty twenty one, when shit was getting crazy. You know, my part of my family is like, you know, crazy conservative. So you know, my uncle's like thinking, like people are gonna need the fucking guns. I'm like Jesus Christ, dude, And I was like, yeah, I hate to tell you, but I was like, your little fucking rifles and shotguns ain't gonna gut, ain't gonna make mad at as shit when they flip a switch and they make the water and your body vibrates so much that you just follow the fucking floor and pain. I said, I don't. I was like, I hate to tell you, I'm not taking this side, but we're probably fucked. If the government really wanted to fuck us in the as well, Yeah, I don't think we got a shot. Yeah, And I'm trying to sound fucking horrible at it. So when they have that type of technology, what the fuck they use it?
Speaker 1: And I think it was overseas they used it in like London or something against protesters.
Speaker 6: Use protesters, and so what are the side effects of this this radar is that it jams radio frequencies as well. So you could see during the riots, they had this big blackout in Washington, d C. Where everybody's phones were knocked out at the same time. And it's like they're using this electromagnetic pulse stuff and they might not be targeting people in terms of like you know, treating us like a microwave does, but they're definitely knocking out electronics. They could do either one with this stuff. It's the same sort of frequency, so it's microwave radiation. That's all they're using.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was an interview with like a head and Venezuelan soldier and and he was there like interviewing him about like with the incident.
Speaker 5: And he said that, like you just see him, you don't hear nothing.
Speaker 7: You see a couple of drones and then helicopters come down and the next thing that happens, he said, it was unexplainable, but hundreds of his shoulder soldiers just started bleeding and throwing up. Really used this weapon, and then yeah, he said, hundreds died. And he said not a single not a single US military guy died, he said, but he said, you you see a flash or whatever, and then all of a sudden he looked over and everybody's bleeding and throwing up.
Speaker 1: I see that, I've seen.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: And he told her he even said he's like other leaders. He mentioned that Colombia and a couple others. He's like, think twice before you, like, he.
Speaker 3: Said something about they said Mexico, Mexico being next. Don't mess with the US or something they have not touched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wants both people.
Speaker 1: He wants to go out with a bank.
Speaker 4: Nuts.
Speaker 1: He wants to a bank a bank. You know what's coming, boys, World War three is on a team.
Speaker 5: I think you guys think Trump's in a in a colt.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he's big time. Yeah, I think they all off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's got to be a high level, right right.
Speaker 2: I think he knows what he's doing. I think he's big into tumatra because I do think that like a lot of the stuff, a lot of phrases and shipped with qan on just when you start to look them up, they always seem to match whatever kind of fuckery is going on now. Like I could probably type something into like this's going on with this situation, and somehow it's gonna match, like let's go Brandon, you know what I'm saying, like something to that degree, or it's gonna match mar Largo or you know Donald Trump, Like you know, it's just like of course, like this weird shit do to you know, associated with politics is also associated with him. It's just weird when you see.
Speaker 7: Shit like that with numbers, right, wellyeah, general doesn't maga like mean sorcery in Lenin or something like it.
Speaker 2: And it's like a degree at the temple has set I think too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, General Flynn. General Flynn did a prayer up in front of a conservative audience where he's reading verbatim this, uh, this prayer by this woman who was a theosophist, and this was a prayer about the sevenfold rays of light. And so he's repeating this in front of a bunch of Christians. But it's it's from a theosophist, which is not Christianity. It's it's something that sort of tries to unite all the different religions into one thing. It was really huge turn of the century in America. I don't know if you guys have heard of theosophy. But what was your name again?
Speaker 1: Lathing?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, Elizabeth something. She was from the nineteen eighties. Oh, look it out.
Speaker 2: I'm sure sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Not sure.
Speaker 2: Theosophy is pretty big. That's huge. Actually, I don't think either. That's so like a thing that you'll see like probably like that. A gnosticism is probably kind of big symbolism with it. Movies and shit too, people.
Speaker 1: Catch we had Mark from my family. Thinks I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 3: One of our first episodes that he got into gnocissism. That was a good episode for anybody want to learn about that. Go back and check that episode out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, episode one if you guys want to see it.
Speaker 2: We had a lot for I think German ocultism or some shit like that. I can't remember. That was a fun show.
Speaker 6: I got the Michael Flynn prayer. This one's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, the seventh rage player.
Speaker 5: I'll those sevenfold raise and all your archangels.
Speaker 1: All of them.
Speaker 9: Hi, I'm here, Oh God, and I am the instrument of those seven cold he's and arcane jels.
Speaker 4: We will not retreat. We will not retreat. We will stand our ground, and I.
Speaker 2: Will not retreat.
Speaker 9: I will take my stand well.
Speaker 4: We will not fear to speak.
Speaker 5: We will be the instrument of your will, whatever it is.
Speaker 9: I will not there to speak, and I will be the instrument of God's will whatever it is.
Speaker 1: In your name and the name of your legions.
Speaker 9: Here I am so help me God, in the name of our kingdom, Michael Lenny's legions.
Speaker 4: We are free born, and we shall remain freeborn.
Speaker 9: I am freeborn, and I shall remain freeborn.
Speaker 6: And we shall not be enslaved.
Speaker 9: By any foe within or without, And I shall not be enslaved by any foe within or without.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, what what is going on with that? Is he doing an a cult ritual up on stage in front of everybody? And uh, it's a Christian all right?
Speaker 2: Well, Gnocissism very Christian a Catholic look or feel to it.
Speaker 3: You think even in the Christian religion, the Catholic religion, you think when they're in church, do you think those prayers are just spells that they're a rituals they're doing anyway, Church usually.
Speaker 2: Ritualistic fols is hugely rituals, I think. I mean, I don't know if that's all of those things that they're doing make any sense or it works for them, but I do think.
Speaker 1: It's very.
Speaker 4: What's that, Mike, I'm looking at no doubt. I mean, I've never seen them do anything like that in church, the church that I go, oh no, no.
Speaker 2: Nothing like that. Yeah, I haven't seen that either. Oh maybe at a Baptist church. You make it some shit like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true. Maybe.
Speaker 3: Ship This is a good episode. Boys, we appreciate we don't take up too much more of your guys time. We appreciate you guys jumping on man. Where can everybody find you?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: Ellis you want to promote your own So first, yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Can find me at the Headless Giant Podcast on YouTube and on Twitter and on Instagram as well. If you've got any sort of strange occult stories, send them to me at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and me and Nick will read your emails. On Thursday, it's a good time we bring our symbols and so you guys can participate learning about these new symbols that we've just discovered too, So check that out on Thursdays. And on Tuesdays we do seven seven seven We go over there Cabala of Alistair Crowley, which is very valuable. If you're going to start to decode some of this conspiracy stuff that's going on around you, you got to know exactly what these guys were thinking because they had a big impact on it. So definitely check that out as well. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then we got the Occult Rejects, which shall this is a part of that and probably like I don't know, five or six seven other people. There's a couple of girls and a bunch of other guys on the show, and uh yeah, the cult ragects that's bitch you rumble YouTube and all major podcasts, and I do also have a cult a cult research institute dot org. I do forget about that. To plug the website, that's a lot if you're into reading. There's people on there that from the show or even people that aren't on the show that have like taken the time to add stuff to the site. And there's like a ton of shit that I've added, like on an old prior occultist, alchemists, you know whatever you want to call mystics, saints on there too, just to give you, you know, ideas of like what they were into at the time they were around. And it's heavily different than what most people think it is now.
Speaker 1: So what was that website? One more time?
Speaker 2: Cult Research Institute dot org institute. Yes, and yeah, definitely checked out. If people are into reading, there's a lot of shit on there to read. So yeah, we have all that going on. Thank you very much, man, I had a great time. I appreciate you guys thanking on.
Speaker 3: Definitely get you guys back on the future some more lives. Man, This was a good time.
Speaker 1: Bring some more of the crew on as we Yeah we can, you guys, real so deep, for sure, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 4: I'd love to meet some of the other crew.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, we got some great characters to bring on for sure.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: But we appreciate everbody tuning in here to another episode of Conspiracy Chaos. Check out the audio here first thing in the morning. If you missed any of it, appreciate everybody tuning in. Don't forget to check us out Conspiracy Chaos on Instagram, Twitter x, on YouTube like subscribe, make sure you hit that like buttons and we'll see you guys on Wednesday with another episode Peace
Speaker 4: Conspiracy Chaos.