Speaker 1: It's later with Mo Kelly caf I AM six forty.
Speaker 2: We are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and if you've been listening to KFI, we have been covering the latest as it relates to the fires in Ventura County. And you may have known that is a fire which started this afternoon and quickly grew to more than ten thousand, five hundred acres. There have been multiple injuries which have been reported, multiple houses, unfortunately, which have been engulfed in flames. And the latest information I have and maybe Mark Ronner may can correct me or update me if there's something which is conflicting or an additional information to this. But a number of residents were transported to hospitals to be checked for smoke inhalation. There have been some difficulties as far as getting water over the fires and dropping the water over the fires, just because of the location and also the high winds. If you are new to California or if you haven't lived here most of your life, the Santa Ana winds, they are an annual occurrence and you may not get it, but it's something that we always have to deal with and we may not think much of it until we have situations like these from which we do have these fires.
Speaker 1: It's very dangerous.
Speaker 2: It makes it very easy for these fires to spread very quickly over a large area of terrain. And Mark di digniss anything as far as the fires, it's not that.
Speaker 1: I'm aware of.
Speaker 3: We're trying to stay on top of it, and I'll let you know as soon as I find out anything new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we will continue to update you over the course of the evening regarding the Ventura County fires. If you're just tuning in, it's engulfed more than ten thousand, five hundred acres and a number of structures have burned down.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately.
Speaker 2: I was watching actually I think it was KTLA, and they had a reporter out there and you could see the homes burning in the background. I felt like it was almost gratuitous. I felt like I was watching someone's misery. Well, I knew I was watching someone's misery, but I felt bad seeing it happening in real time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's always rough as a reporter.
Speaker 3: I had to cover lots of fires, house fires, trailer fires, you name it, and you always have to thread that needle of letting people know information that they need to have. At the same time, there are people there who've lost or in the process of losing their homes, and maybe they don't want to be photographed.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It's very difficult, right. I don't know how I would respond in that situation. I'm pretty sure I would not be approachable. I would not be amenable to an interview. Intellectually, I could understand the value of the information, but that's not a time for me as an individual. If I'm one of the people most affected, that's not the time to have a conversation with me.
Speaker 3: No, And you really, as a reporter, you have to read the room. You have to be a little bit empathetic and try to figure out who does look approachable, because that's one of those times you don't want to intrude upon somebody unless they're completely open to it. And I had to put myself between a photographer once and some guy who just charged at us because he didn't want us there at all.
Speaker 2: It's a very difficult situation. I've never been in those situations. I've done reporting, but usually it's for entertainment. It was for sports, and it's a different animal altogether. And there are people who are the victims in a fire like this, and there are some people who are suffering due to collateral damage. I mean power has been cut to some of the customers in the area just to the high wind and fire dangers. You know, you're not even directly impacted by the fires, but you're still losing power, and so this is a problem which would go well into the week, possibly into the weekend. You said there was a wind advisory I think until tomorrow from four o'clock tomorrow at four o'clock tomorrow. So look, if you are in that area, obviously follow all evacuation orders. And Southern California Edison had already shut power by seven am to fourteen thousand customers fourteen thousand customers across La County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and of course Ventura County, and that number is probably going to go up throughout the day, probably into tomorrow, as we continue to deal with the Santa Ana wins, something we have to unfortunately deal with every single year. And when you were reporting, Mark, what capacity were you reporting, Well, I've done everything except sports, So I mean this would have been general assignment crime bee type of st where you head out to pretty much any awful thing that's going on. You know, I don't know how, especially the KFI reporters, because usually when we're doing fire coverage or earthquake coverage or some sort of disaster coverage, they have to watch this up close, somehow divorce themselves from the emotions of the moment and be clear in their reporting and information gathering to make sure that we have the most accurate story possible. But you're seeing a lot of lives impacted, sometimes irrevocably.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're doing the work of getting people the information that they need, and it's not easy work. You really, you've got to be smart and sensitive at the same time. Like if your house is on fire and you're looking at potentially having no place to live, pretty much the last thing on earth you want is some dope coming up to you and saying, how do you feel about this?
Speaker 2: You know, and not only that the person hasn't even fully processed it. You are watching presumably your life, all of your belongings, sentimental value, going up in flames, and you don't even know really where you're going to be that night. You're not even sure where you're going to put your family. If it's the whole family. You don't even know what tomorrow was going to bring because you didn't know that you were going to be in this situation today.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: And as a reporter, you have to show the same degree of understanding for somebody who lives in a trailer park that you would for somebody who lives in a million dollar home. They're all people's homes, and we often lose sight of that.
Speaker 2: We think that because someone is of a certain economic level, they won't have the same problems as someone who who is more economically disadvantaged.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Money insulates you from many of life's problems, including especially having a place to stay, a roof over your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's a sentimental value which cannot be replaced. And I remember, actually here's of sports tie in. I remember talking to Kareem Abdul Jabbar, and now this was years after his house had burned down, but he was talking about his music collection, all the things that you couldn't replace. He was less concerned about the trophies from high school, but he was more concerned about his music collection and the pictures of his parents who are no longer living.
Speaker 1: Things things like that that.
Speaker 2: Yet you may have had a career of excess, and you may have more money than most who are in your orbit, but those are moments where they forever changed.
Speaker 3: You, absolutely, and you've got pets to worry about, so many things that you just can't take for granted when you're asking people questions about what they're going through at the moment.
Speaker 2: So we're going to continue to follow the fires in Ventura County. We will have updates from the KFI twenty four hour newsroom over the course of the evening as we Wax and Wayne talking about things going on around in southern cal And also we have an update as far as a presidential election. Of course, you know by now that Donald Trump has formerly been declared the president's elect, the forty seventh president elect. And we'll also have some audio from President Vice President Kamala Harris. She did give her concession speech today. We'll play just a little bit of it. I thought it was enlightening in many ways and something that I personally believe she should have delivered last night, or some semblance of it. We'll get into that next just later with Moe Kelly KFI AM six forty we are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty last nine.
Speaker 2: I'm quite sure it was emotional for a lot of people, but surprisingly enough, when you looked at the viewership, the TV viewership, it wasn't as riveting, or people seemingly were not as interested. If you looked at the primetime coverage of the presidential election, it averaged forty two point twenty nine million viewers across eighteen cable and broadcast networks from seven to eleven pm Eastern or four to eight pm Our time. Now, that's down from four years ago, which drew fifty six point nine two million viewers, and it's the least watched election night since two thousand, when they first started this measurement. So, if anything, and this is just me spitballing here, I get the sense, if I were to read into those numbers, that is probably indicative of the collective exhaustion most people had with the presidential election cycle, which seemingly never ended, and it was forever, every single day it was something about the presidential elect across all those eighteen cable and broadcast networks, and so when we finally got to the finish line, people weren't tuning in.
Speaker 1: And if you look at.
Speaker 2: The total votes cast for both Donald Trump and Kamala Harris, both candidates received fewer votes this time around than in twenty twenty. Kamala Harris was minus seventeen million, Donald Trump was minus three to four million. So neither party, let's just put it in a party context, neither party increased from twenty twenty. Neither party had the type of enthusiasm that they had in twenty twenty. So take that for whatever it's worth. And last night I was disappointed, just for any politician or elected official. If you have a watch party and you have literally thousands of people who show up to support you, you gotta a You gotta address them. You have to, even if it's an if it's an incomplete address you don't know, say hey, we're still watching the numbers.
Speaker 1: We don't know where it's going to go.
Speaker 2: We're gonna wait till every vote is counted and then we'll see what happens. Then you know, when we fight, we went whatever it may be, you still acknowledge the people who brought you to that point. And I thought that Kamala Harris made a mistake in the sense of what I believe to be is good campaign practice and policies. But she did get around to her concession speech today, and I wanted to play a little bit of it because there's some things that I thought were interesting to me that she decided to focus on and decided to highlight. She gave it at the same location where she was yesterday, at Howard University. And for me, I know it well because like my whole family went to Howard University. So in my mind I can see it, and I know what people who aren't there could see as far as how big that area is.
Speaker 1: Here's just a little bit.
Speaker 5: So let me say my heart is full today. My heart is full today, full of gratitude for the trust you have placed in me, full of love for our country, and full of resolve. The outcome of this election is not what we wanted, not what we fought for, not what we voted for. But hear me when I say, hear me when I say, the light of America's promise will always burn bright as long as we never give up, and as long as.
Speaker 1: We keep fighting.
Speaker 5: To my beloved Doug and our family I love you so very much. To President Biden and Doctor Biden, thank you for your faith and support.
Speaker 1: To Governor Walls.
Speaker 5: And the Walls family, I know your service to our nation will continue. And to my extraordinary team, to the volunteers who gave so much of themselves, to the poll workers and the local election officials, I thank you. I thank you all.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 5: I am so proud of the race we ran and the way we ran it and the way we ran it. Over the one hundred and seven days of this campaign, we have been intentional about building community and building coalitions, bringing people together from every walk of life and background, united by love of country, with enthusiasm and joy in our fight for America's future. And we did it with the knowledge that we all have so much more in common than what separates us. Now. I know folks are feeling and experiencing a range of emotions right now.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 5: But we must accept the results of this election. Earlier today, I spoke with President elect Trump and congratulated him on his victory. I also told him that we will help him and his team with their transition and that we will engage in a peaceful transfer of power.
Speaker 1: Dignified response dignified. That's what you're supposed to do. It's not anything special. That's what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Concede, call the other side, congratulate them, and if you are a part of the city administration, then you pledge to help them in that transition.
Speaker 1: You know, let's just chalk as they say, that's standard.
Speaker 5: A fundamental principle of American democracy is that when we lose an election, we accept the results. That principle, as much as any other, distinguishes democracy from monarchy or tyranny, and anyone who seeks the public trust must honor it. At the same time, in our nation, we owe loyalty not to a president or a party, but to the Constitution of the United States.
Speaker 2: Now, if you are a Kamala Harris supporter, you may ask a question, well, what's next for her?
Speaker 1: Historically?
Speaker 2: And I know when I say historically, we're an unprecedented time. So history usually doesn't matter when you're talking about present day politics. But historically, when you lose an election on Donald Trump aside, because you can't use the history to talk about Donald Trump, but historically, when you lose a presidential election, that's usually the end of your political career. Usually you go on and do something else. You may move into the private sector, you may go on the lecture circuit, but you usually move on from politics because there's really nowhere else for you to go. Kamala Harris, she could possibly be in the future, maybe someone's attorney general candidate or something, if there were a Democratic president down the road, But as far as her political future, this is probably it because there's nowhere else for her to go, unless she were to take a step back and run for governor or something like that. But this is probably the end for her because that's just the way it usually is, especially when you're a vice president.
Speaker 1: You can look at.
Speaker 2: Paul Ryan when he was a part of that ticket, that was pretty much the end of his political career. Obviously, Dan Quail that was the end of his career. Al Gore that was the end of his career. Now you had George H. W. Bush who managed to become president. He was like the only one to move from vice president to president, from administration to administration in the past maybe one hundred and forty years or so. So it's rare that it does happen, but usually when it doesn't happen. That's the end. When you run for president and you lose, you're pretty much done. John Kerrey didn't do anything after that. Michael Ducaccus didn't do anything after that. John McCain went back to the Senate, but didn't do anything after that. And that's what usually happens. This is probably the end of her political career, and that's just the way it goes, you know, That's just where it goes. And the Democrats will have to regroup and look at themselves and see what they did wrong or see what they can improve upon, because for the next at least two years, can't say four years, next two years, they're going to be subject to the whims of the Republican Party because they probably won't be able to take over the House. I'm just looking at the numbers and the tea leaves. The math is not looking good for them at this moment. But still they have a lot of racists have to finish counting and deciding. So it looks more like this it's going to be a Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican Oval Office, and a Republican or i should say, conservative Supreme Court. So there's not much the Democrats can do in the near term except try to change something in twenty twenty six in the midterms.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI Am six four.
Speaker 1: If you've ever been shopping, We've all been shopping, but some.
Speaker 2: Of us are a little bit more I would say sensitive to sales. It could be I don't know, Amazon Prime Day, could be Black Friday. You think there's a sale, everything's going to be deep discount. I need to go buy something, something that I don't even need, something I may not even be able to afford, but it's marked down seventy percent.
Speaker 1: I can't pass up the deal. Have you ever been there?
Speaker 2: That's not usually me, but I can say, if I'm honest, it's gotten me.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's like, oh, this computer is seventy percent off.
Speaker 2: I don't need a computer, but when might I have another opportunity to buy a computer for seventy percent off? And then you get it and you realize, you know, I really didn't need to spend this four or five hundred dollars on this computer that I didn't need with money I really didn't have, just because it was marked out That is what I felt the moment that I saw that I read that the La County Board of Supervisors has approved the purchase of the Gas Company Tower.
Speaker 1: You know about it.
Speaker 2: It's downtown, it's just sitting there, it's vacant. It was appraised at a value of six hundred and thirty two million dollars back in twenty twenty during the pandemic. Six hundred and thirty two million dollars. They're going to buy it for two hundred million dollars, which is less than one third of the price.
Speaker 1: Is it a great deal. Yes, it's a great deal.
Speaker 2: I just didn't know, and maybe I'm just late to the party, but I didn't know that the La County Board of Supervisors was in the real estate business of buying skyscrapers.
Speaker 1: Never in my life.
Speaker 2: If I heard about the La County Board of Supervisors and it's not unanimous, it's not animus. In fact, Jennison said, hell no, and that's a quote, and that's where I come out on this.
Speaker 1: Hell no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If they're going to buy the building and turn it into homeless housing. I don't know if they're gonna buy the skyscraper and turn it into a museum and maybe they'll put a I don't know, a rooftop club. You can go there in the summer. I don't know if they're gonna turn it into a concert venue. I don't know what they're gonna do with it. Mark, I know you had the story what they're gonna put like the La County Board of Supervisor's main offices.
Speaker 1: There are some stupid stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I think I have that coming up, and I am not one hundred percent school done it yet, so I will defer to you.
Speaker 1: Moh, that's okay.
Speaker 2: But the disapproval, I mean it's been approved.
Speaker 1: Four to one. Four to one.
Speaker 2: They gave county officials the final green light to move ahead with buying the tower for two hundred million dollars. And if you have two hundred million dollars laying around that you're just not using because this is an impulse buy.
Speaker 3: You never know when you're gonna need something to tag. Well, they're already tagging it. Oh okay, I mean it's legendary for it being tagged.
Speaker 1: All right. If you've seen the building they've had, they've done.
Speaker 2: Stories on this, this building being tagged.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't get me wrong. It's a nice building. Well, who doesn't love art, it's two hundred million.
Speaker 2: In other words, it wasn't like the La County Board of Supervisors. To the best of my knowledge, they're free to correct me. It wasn't like they were already in the market for a skyscraper. It'd be different like, for example, twall and nine, we were in the market for a car. So if we were to see a heavily discounted car which met our needs, that's one thing. But for example, if we were not in the market for a house, and we come across a house which is seventy percent off, too good to pass up, and let's say it's listing at seven hundred thousand dollars when usually it's two point one million, that's probably an ill advised purchase. Now, if you happen to be a real estate developer, if you happen to be a house slipper, and it's something that you normally do, then you are to go ahead and do that because that's what you do. You can turn it into a monetary opportunity, but it's within your sphere.
Speaker 1: Of what you do.
Speaker 2: But the Eli County Board of Supervisors, last I checked they're not in the business.
Speaker 1: Of real estate. I don't know. What do you mean you don't know?
Speaker 6: I don't know, because if you look back, I think this was in June where they purchased that high rise tenement. It was some two hundred and thirty or two hundred and seventy something units for Google gobs of money for the purpose of housing the homeless or bad This was behind it, the board of supervisors behind it.
Speaker 1: They I remember that. Sorry to cut you off.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, that was for the La County in the business of La County, right, So they're just expanding, MO, They're expanding their real estate profile.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. This is expanding.
Speaker 2: Oh I have yet to see anyone say, oh, yeah, this is going to be for the homeless.
Speaker 6: Well, well, if they look, if they set up their headquarters there, why not dedicate several floors to the un housed. They need the space. They keep talking about, we don't have the space by this building.
Speaker 2: You got the rooms. Okay, here we go. This is what Supervisor Janis Hahn had to say. None of it, I'm quoting quote. None of you here are going to convince me that this is a good idea. Hell no, I'm not too far off on this one. I'm on the hell no side. What if they named the building after you, the Moe Kelly Building. See look at him right down, look at it about it?
Speaker 6: See you're a radiolan. Can't see his face, it's all of a sudden his eyebrows.
Speaker 5: Enough.
Speaker 1: Well, since you bring that, I won't rule it out of hand.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but but I but I will say this to be absolutely serious. It's not that it's seventy percent off or whatever. It's just that it's a two hundred million dollar purchase. And it doesn't seem like there was a clear plaid in place before the purchase was approved. Yes, they're going to be moving over county employees. Yes, this is going to be like the new headquarters and everything. I'm not exactly sure. And I and according to a last Jennis Han, there hasn't been evidence given that this is necessary. This is an impulse purchase, largely because it's seventy percent off. Oh my gosh, the building is seventy percent off and it's not even Black Friday in November.
Speaker 1: I gotta have it. I just gotta have it.
Speaker 3: Well, Rule number one of American shopping mo is that you got to spend money to save money. And sub section one A of that is there's no such thing as enough ever.
Speaker 2: But but but talk about how what a great deal this is the cost of the building is going to be two hundred billion, but officials have estimated it will cost hundreds of millions to upgrade either this building or their old buildings to make it a worthy alternative.
Speaker 1: So it's not going to be.
Speaker 2: Just the cost of the building, because it's not even fitish yet. There's plenty more that they have to sink into this building. It's not like it's real estate term. It's not turnkey. It's not like you can just you know, PLoP down.
Speaker 1: The money and move in tomorrow. It's moving ready. No, it isn't a fixer upper. It's a two hundred million dollars fixer upper. I mean, come on, what is what? What is two hundred million for the county? What is wrong with this count Hey?
Speaker 7: Two hundred million dollars two one hundred billion dollars largely business offices just for the It doesn't do anything.
Speaker 6: You don't see the future. This could be converted. This can be converted low income housing, housing for the individuals who work for the county. All types of things can go at on a wee building.
Speaker 1: Wait, it's worse.
Speaker 2: No supervisors have toured the building themself.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, they.
Speaker 3: Get some respect when they're talking about.
Speaker 1: On the internet. They haven't seen it at first. That's the new way. No, no virtual tours. You buy the house that you've never did walk or they have a slide show online they do for a building they have even walking with it.
Speaker 6: Okay, someone from the county, I know, I know, you don't want to take this ridicule lying down. Please please, You've got to come on the show so you can explain yourselves. You've got to come on so you can explain yourself.
Speaker 2: They were swayed by the sales pitch of this opportunity will not last forever.
Speaker 1: You're acting like they bought a can of bean a magic beans.
Speaker 3: Two hundred million dollars for a building they haven't even walked.
Speaker 1: We deserve everything we get if I.
Speaker 7: Und a billion dollars mark.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a hell of a way to talk about the future.
Speaker 3: Moe Kelly School of Broadcast Excellence and the Homeless.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on Demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: We were real over last segment, and I'd blame to Walla Sharp because he was wasting time trying to defend Ellie County Board of Supervisors with that dumb ass move to buy a two hundred million dollar building just because it was marked down from six hundred and thirty two million. Didn't even need a building. But you know, we're gonna let that go. I'm not gonna bring up old stuff. I'm not gonna, you know, like hold on to it like a grudge or anything. My wife says I do that too much, so I'm trying to be better. You know, I don't like to fly, and I really don't like to fly since the pandemic, because before the pandemic, I was worried about ending up in the side of a mountain. Okay, you know that was just the flying aspect of it. And Rob and I appreciate you working the boards and I just don't laugh at me. Okay, I see you laughing at my fear of flying. I got bees and flying, all right. I'm an imperfect, complicated dude. But since the pandemic, the way people have been acting up on planes left and right.
Speaker 1: It's a whole different ball game.
Speaker 2: I gotta worry about the airplane and the people on the airplane, just random people who will decide, well, they'll get a wild hair up their ass and walk down the aisle and decide to open an emergency exit, or at least.
Speaker 1: Try that happened with me once.
Speaker 2: Okay, let meat stand down on my story so you can tell since you have first tam experience with it.
Speaker 3: There's not much to tell except I needed a change of pants. Promptly he was stopped, and they don't the door. The doors don't just open. I know this, the pressure, but still, but I didn't spot it till the guy was in the process of doing it and he was promptly stopped.
Speaker 1: But it'll get your attention, Yes it will, Yes, it will.
Speaker 2: And if you are probably like Mark Ronner, let's say you're fifteen sixteen rows back, you are subject to the whims of everything which is going on in the front of the plane, and you have no control of no say, you're just there. You're a passenger, You're an observer. You know, you're just a bystander. You grow up reading superhero comics. You think you're gonna do something, everything you don't realize. Everything in life tends to happen kind of fast, really fast, and you may not even realize it's happening until it's already happened. Exactly In this story, an unruly passenger was beaten to a pulp after attempting to open an emergency door on a flight from Brazil to Panama. They even have some video of it. Quote, a flight attendant started screaming. Let me stop right there. When a flight attendant loses her is ish or his ish either or you know that you're in trouble, because usually they are the marker as to whether you're in danger or not. When you have a lot of turbulence, what do you do? You look at the flight attendant to see if they're sweating, to see if they are uncomfortable, if they are worried. Because if they're worried, then it's time for you to be worried, because they can no longer hide their fear.
Speaker 1: So imagine a flight attendant screaming, screaming. All hell breaks loose after that. But let me get back to this.
Speaker 2: A flight attendant started screaming and another try to hold him back, but couldn't because he was too strong. The fight broke out Tuesday yesterday aboard a Copa Airlines flight from Brazil to Panama City, and they show photos of it there. At least there are a lot of young dudes on the flight because they had like seven or eight dudes beat the crap out of this guy. They beat him something awful, and I'm okay with that. I'm not against violence, especially when it comes to saving my life. If you need violence to take out someone who's getting ready to take out all of us, by all means, proceed the flight.
Speaker 1: And this was relatively.
Speaker 2: Late in the flight, so it's not like something he decided to do early on.
Speaker 1: We're talking about thirty minutes before.
Speaker 2: Landing, so it seems to me they probably were already in the midst of their descent. And going back to Mark's story, if they were in there descent, they might have been might have been at a at an altitude where pressure was such he might have been able to get the door open. I'm not like a you know, an aerodynamics expert or you know, I have you know, and I've seen people jump out of planes in many movies so I know little something about this, but I've never you know, so I can only guesstimate that that was part of the calculation. Since the flight was in its descent thirty minutes or so before landing, that they may have been in an altitude where he could have forced the door open. The said flyer rushed to the back of the plane with a plastic knife from his food tray and attempted to take a flight attendant hostage with the goal of opening the plane door. Now me, I'm probably eyes closed, relaxing, hopefully snoring the last portion of the flight because I don't like takeoffs, I don't like landings. Me out and when we're getting ready to land, I need to have both my feet flat on the floor and I'm getting ready to brace for that impact. I've never had a really bad instance, but I did have a time landing at Burbank Airport. Have you ever landed at Burbank? Mark many times short runway, real short runway, and there are times where they've had planes skit.
Speaker 1: Off into the street. Oh god, oh true story. This.
Speaker 2: On my flight, I could tell that the pilot lost control after landing, and so we were wildly swaying and the wings were tipping almost scraped the ground. And this was a burbank, so it's a short runway, and so we didn't have a lot of time before we'd end up on Hollywood Way.
Speaker 1: Somehow, someway, he managed to stop. Thank you Jesus.
Speaker 3: If there's a round of applause in the cabin after that land no, you know, there there there was we all.
Speaker 2: It's almost like it was this eerie silence because like, you know, we almost bought it, right, yeah, And the flight attendant on fight was saying, like, long pause, thank you for flying American.
Speaker 1: They're like there's nothing she could say because we were all thinking the same thing.
Speaker 2: We barely escaped death, and so they anyhow. But my point is with this story, the passengers realized that the flight attendant was being taken hostage.
Speaker 1: So they got together. It might have been like a soccer team or something.
Speaker 2: They all seemed like the same age, and they got up and they collectively beat the crap out of this guy. The pictures of them, he's bloody, there's blood everywhere, and it's like strong shake.
Speaker 1: That's what I would want. That's too bad that he got injured.
Speaker 2: Geez well, look, look, if they would have killed him, I wouldn't have been angry. Oh yeah, right, that's looks. If you're trying to open the door, that's attempted murder. It is, so go ahead and handle it, street justice. That's why I don't like flying, because there are just too many idiots out there now, especially since the pandemic. Folks forgot how to act on a plane. Since the pandemic.
Speaker 3: They should hand out a sock with are a soap in it to all the passengers as you're boarding, so.
Speaker 1: They give out a code red like your full metal jacket. You need a code red. Sometimes you're damn right? Did you offer? Did you order the cord red?
Speaker 3: I want answers, I want the true you can't handle it?
Speaker 1: Did you order the call?
Speaker 2: I'm losing my voice. My voice is just gone. After doing five and a half hours of election covers last night, let's just go and break. My voice is done, ky if I am six forty. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app one one two, No two three.
Speaker 1: This election brought to you by counting. Counting is not as confusing as this sounds. KI and the kost HD two Los Angeles Orange Counting Live everywhere, on the radio app