Speaker 1: Time to read my lips. You look very you look cozy and it's warm. You look cozy. I'm snuggle with you. Hey, hey, killed the application. Stephen, Good morning, Stephen. Morning. Are all doing I'm doing great? Who are you snuggling up to in the game? I got, I got Chilie. You ain't gonna go cold. You ain't gonna be called he's buttoning now, he's buttoning up the flannel. That's professional flannel.
Speaker 2: Cheat okay, Stephen, wise choice picking Chili, wise choice. Mandy, Good morning, Mandy, Good morning, Mandy, my girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going with Alex. Absolutely, he's got it. He's got this. I don't know the idea. Yeah, I think he's the year long champion. Tessa. You time keeping? I am okay, So you're all ready to go?
Speaker 3: I'm ready best time keeper. This side of the Mississians say hello, Chili.
Speaker 1: Who's going for? Say a lot to Heaven? Is a tumble of the dogs on? Yeah? Okay? Sorry? Who's going? First year? Chili? What do you want to do? Go first? Okay?
Speaker 3: Eepchi, All right, there's Chili.
Speaker 2: He needed his music to suit up, get the headphones on and all of that stuff.
Speaker 1: They got you Okay, he looks like he's ready to roll. Okay, guys, grunch, there's moretheless garage. He's so grungey today. Yeah, it's not like a like a worn in flannel.
Speaker 2: That sucker looks like right off the rack on the back. That looks brand that's a brand new flanneer. He just got that game. He just got that Amazon showed up yesterday.
Speaker 1: Right on his back. So basic, so cozy. Where's your twin brother? He can't give me one? Yeah, that's for Christmas. Okay, here we go. Chili's going first twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: As soon as I say the word, please start timing twenty seconds, Ashley with and I sent this one in.
Speaker 1: Here we go, thumbs up, let's go, let's go. I'm going hug here we go. Why is he still singing? Here we go? Come on? Thumbs up?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, whenever y'all are ready.
Speaker 1: There's something about there's something.
Speaker 2: If it's just Chili, I don't have this problem with anyone else on the show. And when I look at Chili, he starts laughing. When he looks at me, I don't know how to take that funny.
Speaker 1: Right Here we go? Here, okay, here we.
Speaker 4: Go, profession hog shot, hot chest, hog shot, hog howk shot, hog shot, hot chase, hog shot, hot jack, hot jack, hog shot, hog hard shot, hog shot.
Speaker 1: Jack hot chafe was my favorite. He's going hungry last year or last week's open phones.
Speaker 2: Take the shot, Take the shot the shot A hog went down.
Speaker 1: During open phones. I don't know. Good for d pick.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: Alice clearly sent out some hogshots could be a Robert Felon. I'm passivating. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Now this one's giggling, he did. Can't even hear us, but he's thinking what a hogshot is too?
Speaker 1: Oh catle's magoo over here? Yeah right, Oh my gosh. I don't pay to giggle. Okay, but it's nice. Eli. I think I'm friends on with him right now. Eli sent this in thumbs up. Let's go.
Speaker 5: Bonus check, booty shake, bonus check, bonus check.
Speaker 1: There we go. Did he say bonus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, yeah, I thought he said.
Speaker 1: You know what, check bonus jack? He said, all right, very good, All right, that's.
Speaker 3: One for chili chili. Maybe where is this some bonus checks?
Speaker 1: What's bonus check code for? It's like a walking urban dictionary over there where he got I will not have Yeah, that's probably not happening. Okay, this one was from today. Doesn't have to be said on this show.
Speaker 2: It wasn't actually set on the show, but he put together a story and he came up with this. I think it's a tough one, Chili Cornell. He's got his work cut out for him on this one. Here all right, here we go. Shane sent this one in thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 5: Banana cramp, banana rap, banana cramp, banana trip, banana cramp, banana grip, banana cramp, banana cramp, grape cramp cream, banana cream, banana cramp, banana.
Speaker 1: You thought you had? He thought, banana cream? Is it?
Speaker 2: And when you sometimes, yeah, you just whiff on that banana cream.
Speaker 1: You can't get anything else in your head. After that, he was, I never mind you started first, chilli better? Uh, banana cramp? Oh cramp.
Speaker 2: They had a cramp in my leg and somebody said, eat bananas banana cramp.
Speaker 1: Well no, After Alex explained what a hogshot is that that's the dirtiest thing.
Speaker 3: Hey, A couple of girls have said to me that they slaid a home.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh, Stephen meant Stephen, that's what your guy got you. He got your one.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is still better than Alex. All right, he got your one. One's better than none.
Speaker 2: All right, Lane, Chili Staley, just keep your eyes on your twin over here.
Speaker 1: Now it looks like he's in a box.
Speaker 2: I'm sure somebody wanted you to get this one. Oh okay, pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Chili Cobaine, Oh, combs up.
Speaker 2: Pandora sent this in mint vomit what mint vomit? Minting fat man, mint vomit, mint bisk hell it, mint vomit, mint vomit?
Speaker 1: Something did he get Did he get mint at the end?
Speaker 2: I mean bisk was Yeah, I guess mint vomit. That's chili after chili brown.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Shows he's getting angry.
Speaker 1: He's getting angry. All right, upset now, all right, looking at you with mint. Hey, we're thinking of you. Chili Wiland.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Willie sent this one into us.
Speaker 1: Thumbs up, whoa, whoa, here we go, Here we go. I got you, I got you covered here.
Speaker 5: Leg lamp late lip leg lamp, leg lamp, leg lamp.
Speaker 1: Got a game.
Speaker 2: There were two stories about the leg lamp. Somebody stole one, and then what.
Speaker 1: Was your I saw one made like, yeah, that was your story.
Speaker 2: Then my story was crazy criminal blog. Somebody stole one. Willie leg lamp. Okay, chili girl.
Speaker 1: He gets this, he gets this, and it's over for that flannel.
Speaker 2: Hell. Chris d sent this one in thumbs up. Ye filthy animal, filthy animal shot it. Wow.
Speaker 1: That that was just.
Speaker 3: The game, his favorite.
Speaker 1: Get your rusty cage out of here. You're done, grungey. Alex is the winner. Mandy is the winner.
Speaker 3: Treate your hot so manday yay job Alex.
Speaker 1: Great job, great job, you good job thinking. What are you giving her?
Speaker 4: Hey, you get a pair of tickets to see Toady's at the House of Blues.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, thank you? All right, all right, and there goes the flannel right out of here. He's already. It just got colder in here. It was it was warmer with that flannel in this room.