Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 2: The the the the the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 4: The the the the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 3: Built, the.
Speaker 1: Build the.
Speaker 3: The the the the the the.
Speaker 5: Built, the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 6: The the Do.
Speaker 3: Do do do? Don't do the do.
Speaker 2: Do do.
Speaker 3: Do do?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 3: Do? Do do do.
Speaker 4: Do the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 4: The the the.
Speaker 7: The the the the.
Speaker 8: The built, the.
Speaker 3: The the the the do.
Speaker 2: Do do.
Speaker 3: Do do do.
Speaker 9: Do do do.
Speaker 2: Do do.
Speaker 3: Do do do do.
Speaker 2: Do do.
Speaker 4: Do m m m.
Speaker 8: Even though I look like I have maximum drip, it's with a heavy heart that I come to you guys today. And you know, when we have tough times like this, we're dealing with, you know, situations where we think it's merital bliss.
Speaker 3: We think.
Speaker 8: We think it's going the way that we hoped him prayed it would. And I mean, I'm gonna want to I'm gonna try to talk about it today. What's going on. Let me just say this before I get into it. I wrote, I wrote a poem, and I think this poem maybe expresses what's going on better than I could express it. Even though it's a poem that I wrote that I'm expressing of my expressions.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: I just look, we'll get into the drama and what's happening in a second. But let me read this first. It's a might not even be a poem. It might just be more like a public statement. Now, every day there's drama, and every day someone issues a public statement.
Speaker 10: Okay, I think I've already lost you. I think you're already go. I think I'm finally scared.
Speaker 8: Now you think I'm weak, and I think you're raw. I think you're already leaving out of the door. Itels like your hand is on the door, even though you already want the door. I thought this.
Speaker 10: Place was an empire, but now I'm relaxed. I can be sure. And I think you're so mean. But I'm the me man online. I think I could need this in my life. I think I'm scared. I think so much.
Speaker 8: A no song is a problem.
Speaker 10: If you're going.
Speaker 8: Many, it's time to come.
Speaker 11: Whoa.
Speaker 10: There's an awful lot of breathing hair, but I can hardly move cluster phibi h if you're gone yeah. Jillian Flynn book titles, Baby you need to come a hole. There's a little bit of something to me here and everything in you. The lyric made no damn sense. I bet you're hard to get over. I bet the room won't shine.
Speaker 8: The fuck does a room shining?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 8: How does a room shine? I forget it, I give up. I can't even express myself properly anymore. That's not it's not Rob Thomas's lyrics. I wrote that, and just like Eminem stole my bars, freaking Robert Thomas stole my poem. And you know, since he wants to turn it into a new hit song, I'm gonna sing it and claim it as my song. Maybe I don't need to call me. I want to see the rooms shining. Stupid ass lyrics. Ross Stewart says, discuss the Mandela effect. What the hell Mandela effect? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 8: I'm over here popping my collar. Man, I'm gonna tie for that conspiracy, bouch. I ain't got time for that conspiracy.
Speaker 10: If you'll go home, Cha Shaggards playing inner sand mayor heam.
Speaker 8: An Chase Haggards is for two dollars. We see you, We hear you sing your truth. Well, it would be nice if I could sing my truth. If Robert Thomas then it takes my lyrics. Ever since I can't remember, I've been popping my color. We got slow boy white Boar became a member for three months.
Speaker 3: What up.
Speaker 8: What a fool believes? On karaoke? Wo believes?
Speaker 10: Gotcha sing it for what is mable?
Speaker 8: I got away. By the way, I don't dislike Michael McDonald. I'm a huge fan of Michael mcdee. Once you hit boomer age, even though I despise and I'm not a boomer. Once you hit boomer age, okay, wait, let me phrase that, because I'm not a borger. Once you get in the vicinity of over the hill seeing the boomers over the.
Speaker 7: Hill, but the boom maron the hill sees the world spinning round and the eyes in his head give Israel millions of pounds.
Speaker 8: Once you hit middle age, We'll put it that way. Once you hit middle aged aged like a fine beef cured beef patty as steak and shakes. Once you hit middle aged, you start to like Michael McDonald. I mean, don't ask me what's going on. I don't know what it is. I remember my dad was always playing, uh playing boomer rock, boomer core, and it was always Michael McDonald rolling in the background on that machine with the big black thing that spends around whatever the hell that is. So people thought I was distant Michael McDonald. No, no, no, no, no, no no. I'm a I'm a mac d fan. In fact, I kind of drive Jamie crazy with acting doing all the mac d's around here. I'll just walk around the house. Goodness, the worst man, that's the one to taking it away. So I'm always mac dean around here. Let's get a little let's get a little funk going. I mean, I'm just not I'm not in the mood for the bush today because Rob Thomas has put out his number one single hit and stole my poetry. What do y'all think? I like this idea of a little bit of well that's too loud? Ship turn down? Uh huh? Whoa too loud?
Speaker 3: There we go?
Speaker 8: Got better. Of course the people on the twitters won't be able to hear it, but that's okay. Is that too loud? Y'all like that? A little bit of that vibe?
Speaker 4: Gun?
Speaker 8: Welcome everybody to the limit, hit like and share? So boy, Whiteboard says, I'm getting the goal started twenty dollars? What's up? Shout out? I like this idea of gold y'all can't hear the music? I just don't want to be too loud? How's up? I don't even know what this is, but Lucia Muscarella became a member. That's what their name right there, Lucia Mustard Rella. Let me get up a little bit of that Mustardrella on my beach. Alexander Ivan because a Chase Haggard shout out to Chase h hagger and check out. But go check out Chase Haggard's music. Everybody can be subscribed to. Shall say Haguard, to say his name and the proper fancy foreign pronunciation, shall say Higgard, shall say shall say burn it down from the Google.
Speaker 3: Video games.
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 8: Give me something smooth, dude. I gotta have some musical therapies because Robert Thomas stole my songs. Don't worry that we got other Japanese flavors for years. We also got some cringe cores. We got to catch up on cringe cores. Music is too loud? Okay, let's let me see. Is that better?
Speaker 3: Right there?
Speaker 8: Eb says it's too loud? Okay, we go.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 8: I don't know what it is. I don't know. Go look it up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: What's on y'all's mining today? What are y'all thinking about. We got a lot of stuff I want to talk about. I mean, I'm energized. I got my gender, choose for my beat us anger, my beat us demon. I'm ready to.
Speaker 3: Go at it.
Speaker 8: I'm ready for people to call in and set me straight. I want to be corrected. I want to be set on the path. I want to pop my collar. I'm ready to get to get coin paid. What else is going on? I'm in the seat, I'm in the driver's seat. I want to talk about the crypto stuff. I want to talk about the bill. I want to talk about people calling in open debates, goober tards, goofballs. I want it all today. I don't care about no XRP, no ZRP. What do you think about zerp, zerup coin. I don't care about no ZRP. Dude, you give me zerp, it's gonna immediately become bitcoin. Has that a little bit? It pulped it pubped dude, butt coin, pump ass coin, pump, just coin, pump, fart coin, pump all real coins. So what, Buddy dumps Dave Mustardane became a member. Jay You're been on fire lately?
Speaker 2: Shit?
Speaker 8: When was I not on fire?
Speaker 12: Sign?
Speaker 3: Shit?
Speaker 8: Where the hell have you been. I've been a burning eternal flame since twenty ten. Son, that's when I locked in cold Quest became a member for five months. He says, I'm you dog, but we had somebody buy a five hundred or two one hundred, one hundred and fifty Memberships's going crazy over here to know what's going on. I'm just gonna do it random. I'm in a wild ass move, man, don't blame me. What's up? Well, We're gonna be all all over the place. It's just gonna be random, a throw running ash of you.
Speaker 3: Uh, what's what's what's up?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So what in do? What to do?
Speaker 13: Is?
Speaker 11: So I had a question about bitcoin, I think, or not even a question, really kind of a sudden thought that I had. I think the only way for bitcoin to crash at this point would be for the the people who have the most staked It's all these like rich billionaires and like like you said, countries who are totally investing bitcoin for them.
Speaker 3: To screw themselves over, and that that, at least what it looks like to me, would be the only reason bitcoin would crash.
Speaker 8: I agree. And there's no incentive to dump bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Uh what exactly.
Speaker 8: That's people who think that the zillionaires are gonna dump it don't understand the value proposition, because what are you gonna dump it for? That's a superior investment that it doesn't make any sense. And then then the conspiracy turns into oh well, but what if all of them coordinated together to dump it? It's like, yeah, every all the rich people are going to coordinate to suddenly become brokies.
Speaker 11: Yeah, when they can't even coordinate on public policy, go to coinate on the damn dumping the big.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right, the best asset ever. Go, let's dump the best asset from garbage Bill Cubs on baseball cars.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I think that's the easiest way to explain the boomers that it's not going to just crash.
Speaker 3: It is because you have you gotta person.
Speaker 11: I mean, you gotta show them, and it's pretty easy to show. I mean there's on record, uh, multi billionaires and countries that are back in the bitcoin, so there's there's.
Speaker 3: No way for it to crash.
Speaker 11: I don't know why people are so black pilling sposed to be big pilling here exactly.
Speaker 8: You heard me, and look right now, uh we popping off. We're going to one fifty. We're going to now we might get a correction. Shout out to Ash or agree with that assessment, we might correct back down to I don't even know. I mean, I don't even know if we're gonna have like seventy percent dumps anymore like we did. You know what I mean. My guess has been this entire time for this bull market and then some kind of pullback. Whether that's a massive jump back to seventy or whether the pullback is one hundred, I mean, I don't know, but it does seem like we hit a tipping point, and everybody does think the vibes of this market are different. I'll talk a little about this bill, but that's not going to be the main topic today because I know all of y'all get your feelings hurt. You get butt hurt when I start talking about bitcoin, and everybody just leaves. But I got even got good boomers asking me questions today about this. I don't really know what's going on with this bill. This is new to me. I know it's supposed to be the big crypto bill. Every week, this news changes. I don't even know what's going on. But let's see if we can make sense of it. It says captain crypto, you need to know the three bills. Okay. The Genius Act says this is stable coins. Everybody makes a big deal out of it. I don't think the stable coin stuff is a big deal. People think it's going to be a digital dollar. I don't think so. I mean, I guess it just depends, like it depends on if the dollar switches into a digital dollar ak stable coin, and then people are worried that might be the central bank digital currency. But supposedly Trump was saying, oh, I'm gonna make sure that there's nothing CBDC in here, which I mean, I don't know who knows, but I would say this is all overall just still bullish. I mean, but let's look and see if there's anything in here that seems malicious or marish. Regulatory oversight for stable coins? Is that what it was? Banking securities? Okay, whatever, This seems normal like bullish stuff to me. You're not ever going to have Bomer money pouring into a bitcoin from the from the bank level without this stuff, whether you like it or not.
Speaker 2: H mh.
Speaker 8: Big tech companies can't issue ship I don't even understand this.
Speaker 3: This is what.
Speaker 8: This is legal ease beyond me. You know, I know this ship, whether I'm almost going clarity acts. I guess this is about digital assets, whether they are commodities or securities.
Speaker 2: Or maybe not.
Speaker 8: You agree, I don't know. I mean, I like crypto and I like the Let me a bitcoin. Okay, here's an anti CBDC thing. So this was included in it. This is the part that Trump wanted added or whatever. This is zero hedge summary ship. I don't even know. I can't even understand this. But I'm a smart man. If I can't understand what, don want to legal what he mean? Let's just say it's doors.
Speaker 7: How's that?
Speaker 8: There's the answer, By the way, follow me over here on X your boy right here. That's a bunch of boomer legal ease. But I don't even understand. Still boring anyway, moving on abject fulls in twenty bucks. How would a global conflict affect bitcoin? Well, as long as bitcoin is still subservience to macroeconomics, it will consistently be affected. So for example, when the war broke out with Israel and Iran, it tanks bitcoin what like ten percent. If the stock market goes down Bitcoin tends to go down, although this is what people mean when they talk about decoupled. So remember, bitcoin is still a two trillion dollar market, a little over two trillion, and gold is a twenty trillion dollar market, and that's a small fraction of the global multi hundred trillion dollar market. So bitcoin is very okay, Bitcoin is very.
Speaker 3: Small.
Speaker 8: Still eat care so as long as we have the macro stuff going on until I would say, until bitcoin flips gold, which is probably five ten years away. I don't even know about ten years away. Five years away, maybe five to eight. The music is tongue in cheek, dude, you'll need to chill out. I don't know about cash app and bitcoin. I've never used cash apps, so I don't know. I wouldn't store by bitcoin anywhere except my own personal cold storage device. Will bitcoin accelerate the dollar collapse if people figure out what bitcoin is, Yes, But I mean that's the way, that's how it is that. I mean, it's a much superior product to store your value than the dollar. So it's just gonna win no matter what to It doesn't matter what you think. By the way, this is just the logics it is there. Logics is gonna win. Mathematics is gonna win. Did you see the Baptist Ladies. Baptist Ladies No zalmox is ten dollars. They're gonna do a ten episode series on the Orthodoxy as a cult. This will be a home run rebuttal content blowback is imminent. Uh yeah, I'm not surprised. I mean, so many people are beginning to leave the Protestant world that I think we experienced. We expected this type of stuff, and it's not a bad thing. It's actually good because all these weak responses from Evangelicals and Baptists is only going to confirm people's decisions to leave that domain. But wouldn't it be Would it be funny if like ten Baptist Ladies actually presented like the most devastating critique of orthodox I'm joking, that's not gonnapp. It'd be funny to do them. Skuma Bear ten dollars. Let's go Gabriella ten dollars, Jay my Son and I love your show Single Moms. When that box the wine hits deep in.
Speaker 10: Their soul, single Moms come out to play.
Speaker 8: I'm just kidding, By the way, I don't even know if she's a single mom, but I got I can't resist a single mom joke, right, this is too easy, But thank you Gabriella. By the way, it's just a joke. Y'all need to chill out, man, nobody could take jokes. Sam Hi does what sam Hi does, and the whole internet freaks out. By the way, my friend had a good point, like why didn't Harlan call the police? Like if he thought he was really in danger, right, wouldn't he have called them? Well, they have the cops over there or something. Itto, token ten dollars put your six days of War song six days of war song that he used to play for the old philosophy lectures Six days. I don't even know what the six day War song is. Dude, help me out, remind me what that is. Are you in the chat six days War song? You gotta help me out here. I don't remember what that is.
Speaker 14: Oh.
Speaker 8: By the way, I had a bunch of dating advice ideas video ideas I wanted to do too. I was thinking it'd be funny Jamie and I could do like a little sketches of like how to talk to a girl, because we got so many dorks out here that don't even know how to do it. They never talk to a girl. I thought it'd be funny if Jamie and I did like little mock sketches of training dorks to actually interact with a female person because they don't know how to do it. And no, don't bring your spider ris unless you know how to ask spider questions in a riz way. But I'm gonna save spider risk for advanced levels in my pickup course pick Up Artists Course Frank TJ Frank TJ d Mackie. Anyway, I'm liking these ladies' names today. Lucia Muscarella sounds like either A that sounds like some kind of pizza topping. Gabriella.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 8: That's a nice name. Jor Dane. That's a that's a dude's name, but also it sounds kind of feminine. But that's a god. I love you, dude. You heard that song Stay with Me by Niki Matsubara. Please play Miki Matsubara Counter docs, people, I know, idea what any of this stuff is? Y'all think because I just randomly picked this that there's some sort of deep meaning and I know, like I'm in the jpop J funk jap funk message boards, and I don't know nothing about none of those, dude. It just popped up and I was like, what is this? Just let it play, okay, maybe this is good background music. You can't do spider is unless you've already got something going on and it looks like you're I don't know, like like you have to be with some of your cool dude bros or another girls at the table so you don't look like a dork, because that's the first thing a girl is gonna see. She's gonna look at the table looking at you and your friend. If you walk up to a girl's asking about spiders on your own own, you're Jeffrey Badonka Donker. You're a Jeffrey Dahmer right away. Unless you're some kind of like just natural Sigma alpha Chad dude or something, it's just not gonna work. It would be it would be a challenge. It'd be like I this would be the CrossFit challenge of meeting a girl. Anyway, that's not what we're talking about today. Maybe we will. I don't know. I realized too when I was I took Jamie to get some Dillard's clearance items yesterday. I hope you enjoyed my lounge singer coat that was a Dylance Dillard's clearance item. By the way, it looks so cool. I couldn't resist it. In fact, I was like, when I saw this coat, I was like.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 8: Is pure Tony Clifton, isn't it? And it's hot as hell. So I don't know how I'm gonna wear it, but I mean, it's pure Tonic and I had to get it. It was It was way cheap and inspired me to sing. You guys know, I love to sing beautifully. And we were walking around and talking about how dwarks don't know how to hit on girls, and the only people who help dorks do this are like these greasy pickup scammer dudes. So there's got to be some way that somebody can do this the right way. I don't know, but you could get some You could get some clearance Riz for real, y'all are over here joking, but a lot of ol doors could get some clearance Riz, first of all. Second, for the dorks, I realized that I think there's a connection between doing say comedy or stand up comedy or a live event and going up and asking a girl out. There's a lot of similarity there. How how could that be similar because in both situations you kind of have to accept that it's a little bit of a performance. I don't mean you have to go overboard with peacocking and act like a complete goofass. Really depends on the setting and the situation or what's going down, right, But in both cases you basically have to fall in love with not caring or fall in love with being rejected. Because if you do stand up, and I would say, in my life I've done stand up ten to fifteen times, you're going to bomb. The first time I ever did stand up, I'll take this back. The second time I ever did stand up, I did it in some clubs in New York on amateur night right the first night, or I did it twice in one night. The first night, I did great in the audience. I got three applauses right for like an eight eight minute I don't remember what it was. This was like in the nineties. And then later that night I did stand up at another smaller club that was doing open mic night, and I totally bombed. But in the midst of bombing, I sort of made fun of myself and did some crowd work and it kind of wasn't as bad as I expected. Anyway, long story short, one that I learned that, like, you just can't necessarily know how it's gonna go, and so enjoying the improvisation side of it and enjoying the experience itself. Even if you're you know, you meet you meet some girl, you're talking to her and she just totally disses you, Like, you don't care. Right, if it happens enough times, if you bomb enough times, you're not gonna care and it doesn't affect you. But there's a mental fear. It's the same fear that people have of public speaking. It's like ninety percent of people's greatest fear is to do speak in front of like twenty people. So what that's your fear? Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 8: Psych yourself out of being psyched out and get over it. Who cares? So what if you get turned out? You at least had the gumption, the moxie, the mojo to try. Yes, Melissa has nailed it in the chat. Absolutely, If you're confident and you don't care, then that's great. I remember one time in college, Okay, when I was like, I don't know, say sophomore. My guy friends and I we decided what we're gonna do is we are going to spend the next week approaching as many girls as we see on campus to see what happened. And it was kind of a competition to where we wanted to see who could collect the most phone numbers. Okay, this is back in the two thousands, right, say two thousand and six, somewhere in there. Seven And I would say, and I tried all kinds of different you know, styles of icebreakers in conversation starters, whatever. I would say, out of out of ten girls that I talked to or flirted with, or you know, met in the library or the coffee shop or whatever, or in my class, I would say, maybe three would give me their phone number, which is actually pretty good, right in terms of percentages, because most people that you meet, if you begin a conversation and you know, talk about whatever, if you try to lead into getting to that point where you think in the conversation, okay, now it's probably appropriate to say, hey, why don't we go hang out sometime, Let's get a coffee, let's go chat whatever.
Speaker 7: Whatever.
Speaker 8: I would say, three out of ten was pretty good. And uh, I mean even in the two thousands, and we would do this in the nineties too, like this was like normal in the nineties. I am professor Rizz. Dude, come on, call me doctor Love. I used to have a friend in high school that was kind of nerdy shout out to dirty d and I was always giving him advice on what he should do, and he got mad at me one time. He's like, go, shoot, shut up, man, who are you doctor Love? And then they started calling doctor Love in high school. So, uh, you could call me doctor Love. You call me professor Rizz if you want, I'll take the title. But see, here's the thing. Most dudes are super scared of just some girl saying no, and then this ah into the world. Oh my, he goes wrecked. Do who cares same with performing in front of an audience. Just fall in love with bombing dude.
Speaker 2: Just roll with it.
Speaker 8: You gotta roll with it, You've gotta take it. You gotta say you watch sau Don that and and I got that now. Anyway, today is not Riz class. Don't worry. I don't be raist mad. I start talking. What was he talking about? Because there's nerds man, we got an epidemic of freaking dorks. That's why a dor academic an epidorcic. A do uh. Everybody's been hit with a damn spurg ray and as the spur rates go up, the riz rates go down. It's an inverse correlation, scientific proof. By the way, I don't know where father deacon when he was the one telling me this, he was having to teach dorks how to have some riz as a dang clergy. Even the clergy are teaching the dorks riz dog. That's how bad it is.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: You don't know how I see a girl.
Speaker 7: On a day.
Speaker 8: I've never talk to a female who is my pillow? Dude cool baracude of five dollars. All was good with my lady friend until she decided to choose women over me. Ooh ouch, and then her dude landowner. Dude landowner? What he does that mean? And now AI talked about the landlord and now AI, you can't make this up anymore. So he's saying he lost his girl to another girl who now is with a AI. Welcome to the future, son, Welcome to five thousand and eighty. Welcome to the future. Frankish Malcha five dollars. Did you see Black Death with seen Beam. It's a bit of an occult and catholic symbolistic symbolisms black Death. That sounds right on my only dude, also sounds a little racist. Let's see what it is scene bean Forgod. I feel like I may have seen this.
Speaker 3: Let's see what it is?
Speaker 8: Mm now, maybe I haven't seen this. Tommy twotos this weed master over here, he likes it. Listen. If a weed master likes the movie, I'm doing that, baby, I'm down. Uh well, we do. We got we got naked Ebaras over here on the altar. Let's get off of that. I have not seen this, but it looks interesting. Thank you for that recommendation. Let me write that down. I gotta make sure him bleep out the name get Ebarra on the altar scenes. I don't know what kind of occult stuff is going on there. Black Death. Blok blok blurk blurk number who it's better than Black number two? I'm all right, blok blok brook brook Mumbo two. Anybody get that? Anybody get that typo negative metal joke? And I don't even like metal. The jokes are just flying over the zoomers heads. See, That's what I'm saying. If I try to do stand up, I'm worried. I'm worried because I'm gonna be speaking into an abyss, a void of this weird domain of being on the cosp of gen X and millennial, and no one's gonna understand what the I'm talking about. That's what I'm saying. But then I watch the stand ups doing stand up, and I'm like, dude, I know I could do better than this doofer tard. Why am I not out up there? But then I think, well, it's an audience a day, fat fatty social justice warriors. They're not gonna laugh at my stuff. But then I think I should just make fun of the fatty social justice warriors and that would actually be funny. So I don't. I don't know what I'm just I'm in a buying Dude. I'm seeing these comedians and they're making me furious because they're not funny, and I'm like, dude, I could just go up there on the stage and make fun of the comedians that it'd be funnier than the comedians. Eric vigelind five dollars.
Speaker 15: Jay You'r's classy. I think I'm gonna say, Oh, he's saying sleazy and classy together, it's crazy. Are you talking about classy and lazy? Or am I sleazy and classy?
Speaker 8: Crazy? Crazy? Can you build a gorilla ness? I'm about to flip this table over like y'all. Y'all money changers aren't ready for I asked dph this and he said no. I say yes gladly as shintya, Sanjay, we got some damn m night chamline fan in the audience. He says, do Catholics have a true eucharistic presence? And we don't think so? Is it blasphemous to say they don't know? My blasphemous? By the way, I knew from the beginning, Sanjay, that Haley Joel Osmond was dead. What you gonna do about that?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 8: I'll play Mickey Matsubara if it's not a copyright thing. So you'll all asked me to play stuff. I don't know if it's a copyright or not. How about I turn this one on. Enough of this stuff, Let's turn this on here. Let's see what this says. Okay, it's got a nice kind of like a kind of like an Asian Kenny g vibe to.
Speaker 13: It, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: By the way, I'm gonna I'm gonna make my skip the Black Ghetto version of Chat g p T. By the way, I decided that you could do Gronk will be uh gronk right, so he's he's You can sign up with e b T and then chat g b T would be chat g O p T or chat opp Either one of those could work for Ghetto AI. That's gonna be a funny skit, and I gotta do it before somebody steal this year. Where are we at? We got callers people, look at Bada Spaghetti. What's up? I'm spaghetti Spaghetti?
Speaker 13: Uh, what's up?
Speaker 2: You can't hear me?
Speaker 16: All right, I've got the Bible Factory doing my job right now. You got the Bible Factor, Yeah, sure, I work at factory. Look, I got a question for you. And what I noticed today that takes people to Congress voted against.
Speaker 7: And it is this.
Speaker 3: How that means there are six people in the Congress.
Speaker 2: That want Israel live BUF for that.
Speaker 3: Now I've seen yourself, I think I've seen you.
Speaker 2: On the Fun's.
Speaker 3: And now I'm just a little bit concerned about the rhetorically.
Speaker 2: I think that with them too, la gentleman talking about the booted.
Speaker 12: God in the plant.
Speaker 8: He's gotten out. I can't hear him. Cala, what's up man? Cala?
Speaker 3: Bas what's upright?
Speaker 8: Taylor?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 8: Suf man?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 13: Can you hear me?
Speaker 12: And with them man uh from Saint Lewis Uh?
Speaker 3: I think you actually know some people my church on orthodoxy?
Speaker 8: Okay, cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted to ask.
Speaker 1: You a question, and so I hope with a catechumen class that are church and we get a lot of people coming in who watch your stuff online.
Speaker 17: And uh, I don't know if you, I don't know how to say this, but like.
Speaker 1: There can be some like attitude that people come in with as like Catecumans or wanting to be Catecumans.
Speaker 2: Where it's like they've been online.
Speaker 1: So much they think they know like everything kind of have this arrogance about them, like what I know that's not on you, but like, what do you think I did the proper response for that?
Speaker 2: As like a laity.
Speaker 12: Trying to I guess just like help cate of humans out?
Speaker 8: How many people would you say you're talking about have like this issue? Like is it five people, twenty people, what's the numbers? A couple people.
Speaker 1: So I would say, let's see, we've had like fifteen people.
Speaker 12: Come in in the past year, and out of this fifteen, maybe.
Speaker 2: Like ten of them and.
Speaker 8: What they want to debate or what's the problem.
Speaker 12: I guess like in conversations there will just be this like, uh, like I don't know. For ex couple, I was talking with one of them.
Speaker 1: A few weeks ago and they're like, yeah, man, I'm a I'm an expert on the trinity, so like, I don't really need to be going over this.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know about it.
Speaker 8: I mean, is it all? Is it all young dudes?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: Okay, well, I mean that's just part of me a young dude. So look, young dudes are gonna get to be middle aged dudes and then they're kinda probably chill out, so I wouldn't worry about it. Brad, what's up, be Rad? What's up going on?
Speaker 6: Jess?
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: I just want to say we can go back to the bitcoin topic if you're up to it.
Speaker 8: We can talk about anything y'all want today. It's all out.
Speaker 3: There, cool man, cool man.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I am.
Speaker 6: I am a skeptic and I have questions, but I am open minded to it. I'm like, you open my mind orthodox and help me convert to that.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I am able to change my mind when provided with new evidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So, like my main concerns would be that, like I do know, the government has seized crypto from cold wallets before in the past, So I don't think it's so hard to believe that the government hasn't like fezed the blockchain technology or have found a way to control it.
Speaker 8: So seizing your personal wallet and you know, holding you in a cell, or you know, making you give up your past codes and your seed phrase or whatever like, that's different from whether or not the government can access or take over a decentralized blockchain that's run on we don't even know how many nodes across the planet. So in other words, even the government shut down the bitcoin network in America, it's all over the world, and it will not You would have to have the entire world collaborating to shut it down for that to even be possibly something that's real.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a fair point.
Speaker 8: And let me add on top of that too, Like it's true that the government could come to you as an individual and like seize your assets, but the government can do that as with an individual with any asset. And so the value proposition of bitcoin was never that it can literally never be seized in any scenario. It's rather that the more people that are using bitcoin as a store of value and as a future form of money or whatever, then the harder it is for that to ever be seized or taken over, because there's the more people that are on a network, the stronger the network is. So the I think it's like more as all this kind of stuff, right, Like, the the more it grows, the bigger it is, like the more power and value and impenetrability it has. And even like the quantum idea, like that's all still speculative. We don't even know if there will be quantum computers that can hack people's private keys. So a lot of the stuff that people say about bitcoin isn't really applicable to bitcoin on a mass scale. It's just sort of like specific, you know, specific cases where yeah, you could lose your well as an individual, sure, but I mean that's applicable to any asset or any currency. So I mean, let's say I'm a gold boomer. Well mean, the government can arrest me and force me to tell them where I bury my you know, treasure chest on you know, the Isle of Tortuga.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, No, I didn't read the artist cool well enough to see if they were able to actually get.
Speaker 3: Their hands on the crypto.
Speaker 2: That's something I'd have to look into.
Speaker 8: Who what do you mean, like it was a while.
Speaker 3: Ago, Jed, I can't really remember exactly where.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, somebody like Max Kaiser always says, I mean, you know, you could say, well, I I lost my you know seed phrase in my computer in a boating accident.
Speaker 2: M No.
Speaker 6: I just meant like when they seized it for whatever reason, it was if they were actually able to to like take the crypto off the blockchain and you know, turn it into fiat.
Speaker 8: No, that's not how it was. It's not how it works. I don't work.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't really understand their motivation for seizing the wallet if it wasn't for the purpose.
Speaker 8: Not how it works. They don't take the money off of the blockchain and put it into fiat. In other words, they have to get the keys to access your crypto, so one way that that could happen, For example, is if your crypto is on an exchange, the government can tell Coinbase we legally are after this dude for whatever legal reasons, and we thereby seize his crypto from your coin based wallet. That they can do. They can come arrest you individually and say you are under arrest, give us your bitcoin. But unless you tell them your seed phrase or they get a hold of it, they can't get your bitcoin off of the blockchain without the keys to access the block the bitcoin. That's how it works. So what cold storage wallets do is store your keys. Your bitcoin is not on a wallet, it's not on the cold storage device. The storage device has your keys. Your bitcoin is on the blockchain. Does that make sense? So people misunderstand. I'm not dissing you, Brad, It's a fair question, but people think that the government sees somebody's bitcoin. Well, in order to do that, technically, what they have to do is seize the private keys to access the bigcoin. And if my crypto is on an exchange, or if my bitcoin's on coin Base or binance or whatever, I don't own my keys. Coinbase and Binance have the keys to their wallets, and so in the case of cold storage, the government has to you know, come to your door and say knock, knock, knock, give us your assets or we're putting you in jail. Now, yes, they can do that, and they've done that to criminals and people that have you you know, done stuff illegally or whatever. But that's not the same thing as them taking the bitcoin off of the chain. Now, with other cryptos, they might actually do that. For example, tornado cash, which is on a theory. When the government says shut that node down, they did. And so because ethereum is centralized, they capitulated to that L two running on ethereum and shut it down. So does that make sense? It's not so when you say can the government seize the crypto? Cryptos are all different, Many of them are different, and bitcoin is not like that where there's some central office, Like you can't go to the central Bitcoin office and shut it down because there's no central office. It's decentralized. Now, it's also true though that there'sco there's cryptos that are that emphasize privacy more than other factors. For example, Monero is all about privacy, okay, and so in that case, they prioritize privacy over things like speed and other things. Right, Solana, it's centralized, but it focuses on speed of transaction, and that's why all the meme coins are built on usually, I mean there's some on Ethereum, and there's some on base, but it usually they're built on Solana because of the ease and the speed of doing it. But also Solana has a history of because it's highly centralized, the whole network can go down. Now, Bitcoin can be congested, but it doesn't go down because it's decentralized. So there's trade offs between the It's called the trilemma, right, there's trade offs between security, speed and decentralization. And so anyway, yeah, it's trifecta. Does that make sense? So when people say stuff like all it could be seized, well, in a sense, any crypto could be seized if they come to you and arrest you. But even still, that's a better system than some gold Boomer system where.
Speaker 16: Well, I got my damn treasure map and I got my damn chest of gold, and ain't nobody gonna find the island of.
Speaker 8: Tortuga where I buried it. And I mean that's literally how the boomers are thinking, right, like I'm gonna bury a chest of gold out back. Now you could bury a chest of gold out back. We guess what. The government can arrest you and force you to tell them where the treasure chest is. So like, there's no thing in this world that's perfect. Right, So it's like when people criticize bitcoin, it's like they find the thing that makes it not absolutely perfect, of which there is no thing that's perfect. And every criticism here's the thing here, I'm gonna convince you a bitcoin rare. Every criticism of bitcoin is ten times worse in the fiat world. So there you go. How's that? People are saying, Oh, what about not so so erudite and Agrippa's trilimma, Agrippa's crypto trilemma. Anyway, don't get me started. Don't get me started on the cryptos. Okay, oh my gosh, cryptos. Don't get me started, because I'm gonna run the whole audience off. They get mad about it. Stop talking about cryptos. GROOVEMNT. Oh, here we go, people getting generous. Groove Monster says, for fifty dollars, have you wait, I have an important one for an important one for you. It is called union now with Britain. Oh that's good. By the way, I wrote down that Rhodes Roundtable Group book the other day. I thought it was a They said it was a Penguin print and it is, and it's freaking three hundred dollars. I thought it was gonna be an more easily accessible book. By the way, will y'all go to if I do stand up? Would y'all come to it or not? Would y'all shut me down? Would y'all would y'all heck on me and say shut me down? Expose me? Would y'all go to my stand up set? But I'm trying to figure out where to do it. See. The other problem is when you look up open mics.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 8: The whole, it's all like drag trans social justice people, that's all that's at open mics. When I look, whether it's Nashville or down here, it's like, I just don't think they're gonna like me there. I don't know why. Maybe if I pop my collar they'll get it. But I feel like if I'm doing open mic night, yes please, Well, actually, if you go to heck on me, I would feel more at home doing cutdowns and roasting people. But I feel like they're just gonna I'll be banned, you know what I mean? But maybe maybe I should just not care. I don't know. I'm trying to figure it out. Like, for example, I was looking at one of the comedy things in Nashville that does open mic night and it's like, oh, this might be all right. I'm looking on the page and it's like trans night, drag night, open mic. I'm like, I don't think they're gonna light me there.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: If you wear that jacket, I will come. Well, of course I bought the jacket because it's straight up Tony Clifton dog. What do you think? See, that's what I'm saying. Okay, so you got open mic comedy nights. One of them is like a literal like and then I look at the next place and it's like Jacksonville, Florida's hottest gay club, and I'm like, no, man, see what I'm saying, Where the hell is anybody? Where are you supposed to do stand up?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 8: Just rent your own venue? I guess, I mean, what are you supposed to do? And then I look at this other thing and it's like, oh, here's improv Okay, I like improv, that could be all right, and then it's like, oh, it's also a big gay trans troop. I'm like, how did they get the lockdown on all the arts? Who let skittles weirdo mentally ill people just take over all the arts? I don't understand how this. You should troll them anyway. I mean, I'm thinking about it, you know what I mean. Just go up in there and just be like, you know, y'all a bunch of nasties, y'all gross, Just go off on them. You may just show you what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 8: Let's see I even pulled up. Okay, y'all, y'all want to see the Nashville comic scene. Oh my gosh, dude. We'll get into this in a little bit. I need to know what y'all want to do. Would you come out to support me if I did stand ups, if I was being the funny man on the stage, it would be gold. Now, dudes like this, and then you get these sort of quasi lesbian chicks like this. Okay, Then you get gay soy man like this. Then you get this dude. He was actually the most funny one of all these goofballs and this guy who I've actually talked to before, by the way, and then I'm over here watching over here on the kiltny thing, and I'm like, dude, these people are the worst. And I'm not even trying to be mean, but look, if you gotta do this stuff, you got to be kind of be a little mean do it lot. Yeah, exactly, everybody's saying they shouldn't. I should do it. Y'all are encouraging me. Broccoli frizz haired, fat dude. Yes, mixed race dudes. They're always they're like, that's like who dominates comedy now, it's like these kind of these kind of dudes and uh trans comics. Yeah. See, I feel like I could do a tight ten. That's just even impressions. I mean, we got fit the impressions on the roster. I don't think like if if you did takes stand up. Seriously, I don't think you could you could do a whole hour set or a forty minute set just impressions. I think you need more than that anyway. But I don't know's it's a thought in my head. What do y'all think? But y'all can ask about whatever. We don't have to talk about this about whatever you want, Baby Gosling. What's up, dude, Lil Ryan, what's up? I'm mute, dog. I mean when we saw THEO Vonne in Nashville like a year and a half, two years ago, I mean, none of the open there was like eight dudes opening up. Dude, none of them are funny. And I'm not trying to be me and I'm just like, I mean, I don't think I'm like super funny, but maybe I feel like I'm better than these people. I just I just don't know what's up. And I'm mute, man.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 18: Yeah, And it's had a question regarding universalism and freedom. I saw a feel like videos on the David Bentley Heart basically laying out his view and it seems to me like a kind of a simple phylogism. So basically establishes freedom.
Speaker 19: As being the of capacity to choose multiple goods right as opposed to the ability to gate, the ability to choose evil. It's the ability to choose between different goods.
Speaker 3: Did you agree with that?
Speaker 8: It's part of the problem that David Bentley Hart sets up when he falls into a dialectical mistake, and that's why he ends up in universalism. But did you see David Rhon's critique of it, because I think he really nailed it, even in a just a five minute video. It's because David, yeah, David Bentley Hart is failing to make the distinction between nature and person in terms of human anthropology. And so he's confusing the restoration of nature in the Escaton with the mode of will proper to nature, which is hypostatic. So he assumes that because all of human nature is resurrected in Christ, that that necessarily means that all human beings or persons are also then saved. And so he just didn't progress far enough into understanding this. But anyway, I don't know what what or he's just a I mean, he basically says on his blog, I'm just a perennialist. Now he said that like a year ago. He's like, I'm just a perennialist. So look up David Rhan and it's David Let's see.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, that's a Turkish guy, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm saying his video here, short refutation of universalism. That little video solves this question and evidently hard.
Speaker 18: Okay, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: The village of Them Okay, okay.
Speaker 18: So basically, yeah, established his freedom of that, which.
Speaker 3: Isn't what that I to do? Freedom?
Speaker 8: Right, say it again?
Speaker 12: That is the correct orthodox do is freedom though?
Speaker 4: Right, Well, freedom itself is not so much the ability to will evil or to will the negation, but it's the ability to choose to.
Speaker 3: Tree multiple goods. Yes, correct, Right, that's true, that's true freedom.
Speaker 12: Okay, So I mean, I guess it seems to me if that is.
Speaker 19: True, then if you to end up choosing evil, then you weren't really free in the first place, right, and thus you can't really be culpable.
Speaker 8: Well, so there's a difference between there's a difference between the mode of willing that's proper to us by nature, which would have been the case in the in the in the Garden of Eden, right, I need still had free will even before the fall, because they could choose multiple goods. When they fell, their motive when they fell, their mode of willing changed, and that it's still free, but they also have the ability now to choose evil. So the problem is that if you define willing by necessarily as only choosing good or evil, and that's what free will is, that's the originist Augustinian dialectical view of what free will is and free will is, and it's not. It's the ability to choose multiple goods, which is why in the Escaton, even when there's no evil anymore, we still have free will because there's multiple goods to choose. So the Patristic definition of free will is the ability to have multiple things to choose.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 13: They are a good, things are equally good or however, well.
Speaker 8: I don't even I don't even think we have to say they're all equally good, because it's all really based on originists and neoplatonic presuppositions that if there's multiplicity, that's somehow evil or lesser. So, for example, it's it's better to be single, but that doesn't make and chase. But that doesn't make married life evil or bad because it's not the ultimate it. So there's there's tiers of good, but tiers of good doesn't make the lesser goods evil, and most dialectical thinkers think that it does make it evil. Does that make sense? That's why Augustine says that he doesn't understand how it's possible not to sin in.
Speaker 19: Marriage, right, Yeah, he takes a bit too far there, but.
Speaker 8: It's the same dialectical either or position that origins.
Speaker 19: Then, to be quite honest, what.
Speaker 3: Put a dialectical view?
Speaker 8: I don't think. I don't think it makes sense at all. It's it only makes sense in a Hellenic metaphysical presubposition position. And that's why the Church Fathers are constantly battling Hellenic metaphysics to say that time is not evil because God is eternal. Creation is not evil because it's not the one and it's not eternal.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 8: Change is not evil because it's not stasis. Right, Greek metaphysics always says one is better than many, eternities, better than time, Stasis is better than change. And that's the assumptions that Christianity, because of the goodness of creation, is rejecting. And ultimately all those arguments are based on Hellenic assumptions. But great question, Daniel, what's up? Check out that David Urham video. What's up?
Speaker 3: Dar?
Speaker 8: Daniel?
Speaker 2: Hejake yo Am quick question?
Speaker 14: Well, I wanted to I had a question about religion, but then you start talking about crypto, So do you mind.
Speaker 3: Going to both of them?
Speaker 8: I don't care about whatever you want?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, crypto or what's your thoughts on XRP. I've been in that for about eight years now. I'm finally taken off.
Speaker 2: I'm excited about it.
Speaker 8: I don't like it at all. I mean again, I think, really no people who want to, you know, gamble and mean coins and all coins you can do that. I've traded all coins in the past. I've since become more and more of a big coin supremacist, but I do appreciate We've had support from tin hat Kat, so I appreciate those guys, And I'm not totally against people. If people want to gamble, I think they had the freedom to do so. Every investment is some kind of gamble. So I don't really see how you can't be like super self righteous about like, oh, it's always wrong to quote gamble, but every investment is a gamble. If you start a business, a logging company, and the government shuts down you know, logging, like you gambled on that business and it failed, it was a failed investment. Yeah, shout out to SPX Enjoyer. He gave me a nice little bag of SPX. I'm not opposed to people that want to people want I know people are going to do this, They're going to you know they're going to gamble on alts and mean coins, and that's that's your decision. But I don't think that's what everyone should do, because a lot of people end up not being able to handle the temptation of gambling, just like you know, like is it wrong to go to the casino and play the roulette real?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: H So, on the one hand, I don't think I don't think bitcoin is gambling. I think it's actually the most sound investment. But that's my opinion. I don't like the tokenomics of XRP. I don't like the CEO centralization element of how you know, Brad garling House is the voice of it. I just don't like all of that. I don't think that it's going to be this swift network payment system replacement. Maybe it is, I don't know, but I just like the if you if you're a pro bitcoin because of the value proposition of bitcoin, I don't see what you would like in XRP except for short term gains, which maybe that's why you're in it.
Speaker 14: Uh No, I'm looking more towards the long I do kind of like seeing where it's going and what's happening behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: It almost does seem like that's the objective is to They're just going after a different market, I guess than bitcoin.
Speaker 8: Well you might be. I mean, maybe you're right. Maybe it's going to it's going to do that, and I could be wrong. I'm not a crypto genius, are you know? Yeah, this are of crypto, But I mean, I just I just never have found a very convincing or appealing except for the argument that people are going to make short term gains, which looks like they are.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, on the religious route, I've been.
Speaker 5: Attending a Greek Orthodox in northern California and taking my family there and whatnot, And obviously I didn't know all the stuff that was happening behind the scenes with arch diocese until I got a little deeper into your conversations.
Speaker 3: The closest. Well, I guess, where do you see this going? Do you see it getting resolved or do you see a schism happening?
Speaker 2: And what.
Speaker 3: If it doesn't, what would be arch dioceses need to do in order to get back in to our line.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, I don't think long term it will be resolved. Great questions, Daniel, appreciate those questions. I think that you know, there's quite a bit of substantial roomant that go Arch and OCA and other entities do want to have a mega jurisdiction in America and then to have a future union with Rome. And I don't think that's the way we want to go. But that doesn't mean that individual parishes are all bad. I just think that that's the near term and long term trajectory of where they want to go, which is why I think now you've seen go Arch priests publicly coming out against me and the Orthobro movement, which is like the most boomer thing ever. I don't run some movement, but I think unfortunately that's the direction that it's going to go. We need to be honest about it. We need to go ahead and say that, you know, this is what they want, and yeah, there's gonna probably be a big schism between Antioch, roquor Serbs, and then on the other side, some Serbs, some Romanians, Oca, go Arc have a mega jurisdiction that they think is just the American jurisdiction. Then they're gonna say that everybody else are Russian agents, assets of Putin and schismatics. Then that's what they're gonna do. Probably. Jordaane says, for two dollars, you missed my super chat about Riz. Okay, I'm sorry, let me go back here. I don't see a super chat about Riz. I said, Oh, here we go, Jordaane, five dollars. If you break into a bitcoin lesson after introducing yourself to a girl at the coffee shop, that's solid giga nerd.
Speaker 3: Riz.
Speaker 8: It just depends, like, uh, probably for the normis crypto is still seen as a nerd thing. Now maybe in five years. No, right, you're gonna be. Then you're gonna have to be worrying about gold diggers. Chicks are gonna be after your bitcoin, so you gotta have to worry about gold diggers in five years. But maybe at this stage it's still nerdy unless you kinda like let's say you go into the coffee shop. Let's say you're gonna talk to the waitress or the girl next to you, and you listen to her talking and she says something about bitcoin, then you're all good to go. But it's iffy whether or not that's a good icebreaker at this stage. It just depends. It might be seen. But the younger you go, I suspect the girls are also just raised on the Internet, so they're probably as fully aware of a crypto if they're twenty as you would be if you're a young guy versus you know, if you started talking to song, I don't know, thirty five year old woman, she probably doesn't know anything about crypto. So but I'm just guessing. I don't know. But I think the younger you are, the more that you've spent time on the hive mind of the Internet, you probably have heard about crypto and bitcoin and ethereum, and so it's probably a little more, probably bridges the gap a little more. It's an interesting question. I'm trying to remember if I talked about crypto when I was because I was still single at the time. That was around the time I first started dating Jamie, was when I got into bitcoin, So I don't recall ever having crypto conversations. I don't know, could you crypto Max and Flex?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Akintiaks five dollars.
Speaker 12: No, we did that.
Speaker 8: Somebody got Gary give two hundred dollars. He wins the super chat race of the day. What's up, dude, Gary Man, Thank you for being so generous. Thank you for being so genderous. With all that genderosity, I'm trying to think of it, says Gary gives so much Money'm trying to think of a song. What could I sing to Gary? How about today's song? I'll sing it again for Gary, just a little bit of it, the song that I wrote that Rob Thomas stole from me.
Speaker 10: I think I've already lost you.
Speaker 8: I think you're already go home. No wait, wait, let me sure.
Speaker 10: I think I've already lost you. I think you're already Gary. I think I'm finally scared.
Speaker 8: Now you think I'm weak, and I think you're roll home.
Speaker 10: I think you're already leaving, because like your hand is on the door. I thought this place was an empire. Now I'm relaxed. I can't be sure.
Speaker 8: What weird ass lyrics to By the Way, which I wrote ARCon Games became a member for two months. Jay. The Catholics are going to try to cancel Oasis now that they know that you're going to the Chicago One. Yeah, I know, right. Hey, if the Catholics cancel Oasis, you gotta roll with it. You've gotta take your time.
Speaker 7: Gay.
Speaker 8: I've decided that community is one of the funniest shows. I can't believe how funny it is. It's the best, some of the best writing in a while. In fact, I'm tempted to say, I mean, I'm only two seasons in. I'm tempted to say it might be funnier than The Office. It might be. I don't know. I mean, Number one, never been a huge Chevy Chase fan, never thought he was that funny. It's kind of Boomer era, but Chevy Chase dude is funny on community and I did not expect it. He's the perfect boomer by like on purpose. Literally it's Boomer jokes making fun of Chevy Chase, dude, it's community. I am impressed also because it was on NBC, right when an NBC show, like I just assumed, like network show, it's not gonna be funny. But this was still in the two thousands when you could get away with race jokes, to get away with gay jokes, and man, the writing is just next level. Dude. I'm so impressed. I can't believe how funny it is. Chang, Dude, Chang is so funny good. It might even beat Parks and Rec and The Office, which both of which are really funny. What do you guys think, Like, yeah, the Paintball episode is great. I mean the pillow Ford episode, the Tarantino episode. Do there are so many? Really? Dungeons and Dragons is one of the best. Yeah, man, that's that. I can't believe it. Man, I'm impressed. It's good until the end. Okay, well I haven't seen the end, so hopefully that doesn't ruin it. If you'll go home, where Belle you need to come home? Generation squeeze three dollars. Acting like dating is straightforward is pretty funny. I don't know what that means. And he puts dating in quotes, acting like dating is straightforward, I don't. I mean, I don't. I mean the young people act like I think it's maybe an excuse. I don't know because I'm not twenty and single. But a lot of these young dudes are like, you don't understand, you don't care, you're all evil. Again, I'm married. But when we go out to eat, I noticed there are cute single girls and waitresses. In fact, we were at one restaurant where there was like three and I'm just thinking, like if I if you were a single dude, you could come easily meet and talk to a girl. I'm just saying, like the idea that no one is I just don't think that's true. But I will say that it's probably true that the younger you go, the weirder and spur gear and oddballer the girls are. And I'm told that many of them don't date. So maybe this is true. Maybe I just don't understand which is possible. I don't know. Dude said, meet a girl in a metal concert. That might actually I don't like metal, but that might actually work. When I was single, like I had rave chicks hitting on me pretty consistently. I had a somewhat popular DJ techno chick. She was looney as hell, but like we were going to go on a date. We chatted for three weeks on Skype and she had some like some hit singles in the so and then there was this other techno check that was interested. Doesn't I mean you could. I'm not saying these are ideal mates. I'm just saying, like the idea that you can't meet a person, or it's just I don't understand. It doesn't make sense. Help me understand. I don't get it. Sean says, I'm in my forties. And I don't understand women under twenty five at all. Yeah, I mean again, I don't interact with or know any women under twenty five.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't. I mean.
Speaker 8: I met my wife on Facebook. I met my Jamie on internets. So yeah, I believe you, Zeph that the younger you go, the more spurgy and weird. But that's for everybody. That's gonna be the dudes and the girls. Right again, Father Deacon's having to like teach dudes, Riz, you got clergy teaching dudes, Riz. This should not be happening.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 8: The world is messed up. Blacksley, Blant and ten dollars. I went all in with bitcoin. I sold my stunk shares. My stepdad supports bitcoin bitcoin, he has some, but he thinks it's good to diversify. How would you refute boomer logic of diversification. The only way I could see the logic of diversifying is in the short term if you were somehow convinced and you knew that something was gonna like pop off. But I just I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 8: Have the time and the energy to like devote to following a bunch of stonks and following a bunch of markets and figuring out which one is the thing that's gonna be, you know, a five X in five years. It's just too much time, energy and effort to rather than just stacking SATs with almost ninety nine point nine percent surety that that will go up a five to ten X in the next five to ten years. You see what I'm saying. And that's the one thing that bitcoin people always point out, like bitcoin gives you your time back. It's not just everybody's got the wrong mindset of thinking of this as an investment. That's such a small thing as to what this is. It's not just an investment. It's not. I mean, maybe you want to do it for view it that way, whatever, But what I'm saying is that it's not just an investment. It's the future of money. It's the ultimate store of value. It solved so many problems in terms of fiat currency debasement, all that, and it gets your time back. That's what people understand. It's getting your time bag, dude, meaning I don't have to devote so much energy to making a living and to catch up with the destruction of the purchasing power of the dollar right, like bobys. Why watch some videos of that one Dudeh's actually pretty funny. I forget his name. But the guy who watches all the zoomers and the millennials talk about life and dating and the economy. I forget the guy with the weird hair, the guy he was saying, he was playing these videos of people that are talking about working like eighty hours a week to catch up.
Speaker 2: And to.
Speaker 8: Keep up and to not just pay the bills, but like to have money to invest. Which I'm not saying you're bad if you bust your bud to do that, maybe you got to do that. But what I'm saying is that they're they're missing the point that they're never going to catch up, Like you can't catch up with the way that the FIA is being destroyed. You could work a thousand hours a week, dude, You're still not going to catch up. That's what I'm trying to say. So bedcoin buys back your time that you lost through currency debasement, so you don't have to work eighty hours a week. That's the point.
Speaker 2: Does that?
Speaker 8: Do you see what I'm saying? Guys, hit like hit share, but also do you want me to do stand up. I need to know what should I do? Help me out. You guys are smarter than me because you're a collective high mind of fast boys, and together our collective IQ of fast boys and ten percent girls, we can raise the IQ's of the few slow boys in the audience who are here to get fast boid. They want to get fast forwarded, and we're gonna do that. We're gonna help them up. Looks like most people say they would. Would you would you come to my stand up? That's a real question here now, would you sit there and yap on the internet? Will you come out and watch it? Because that's the only point of doing it, Otherwise just me talking a bunch of them blue hair freaks who are not gonna like me. Abrozy says, bring me up on space inward, uh as Bro's what's up? Dogs up?
Speaker 12: Dog?
Speaker 8: It was so j what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Nothing much of I wanted to comment on.
Speaker 20: Well, I guess two things. I'll go ahead and take the thing about the I'll ask the question about the schism because FBA is the one here in case he wants to and maybe this is something you just need to d m me uh and I'm only asking because, like I split Tim, I haven't necessarily chosen exactly which one I want to just like to stay at.
Speaker 3: Specifically, I spend time.
Speaker 20: At a at a at a Russian and a Serbian parish, and I guess obviously my question would be like, how exactly how would that impact either one of them? Because obviously I know it's not necessarily the same, they aren't necessarily the same. But if if there was some if there was some schism with that with them, would need attendant either one of them?
Speaker 3: Would that be an issue?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: Most likely, Really, this is this is only going to affect I mean, I'm not trying to shut you off, but because I did want to bring FDA, he could probably speak.
Speaker 3: To this better than me.
Speaker 8: But I mean, really, this would only affect certain I think perishes, and people that this would really affect would probably already have a sense because it would probably already be a very acuminous minded perish and this would all kind of be obvious. Father Deacon, would you like to comment on this?
Speaker 3: Oh? You added me on? Sorry, what was the question again?
Speaker 8: That was what would you care to comment on? How Laity should view a potential future jurisdictional problem. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you don't have to worry about because you're you're not clergy, so you're not you're not baptizing to a jurisdiction.
Speaker 3: You're baptizing the Orthodox Church and you go to a jurisdiction. But you're free to go to whatever jurisdiction you want.
Speaker 8: But this will Specifically, the question was, what if I'm at a Serbian parish or you know, a church that you know might go either way or something like.
Speaker 3: That, but you don't have to worry about it until it happens, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly right. But should it happen, what would you I mean, to go to another parish? Yeah exactly, yeah, exactly. Let me see, we got another question here. Owen Jones two dollars. I met my fiance in a local group chat. It can work. Yeah, so I heard. I've heard like younger dudes saying, oh, all the girls are online, and uh I met Jamie online. So I mean, I'm not saying it's ideal to meet a person online, but it's not impossible and it's not like the end of the world. FDA. You deal with a lot of young guys, you deal with a lot of you know, single dudes, do you have any wisdom on this situation? Way? Basically, I hear a lot of complaints from young dudes that there's no good girls, there's no point, and I don't you know, what would you say to this?
Speaker 3: Basically, there's like nobody out there.
Speaker 8: So everybody's evil, everybody sucks.
Speaker 17: I mean, it's like kind of just general advice. First of all, if that's true, you can't control that, so why are you complain? What you can't control is learning if you're come a man.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 8: Young guys get mad when you say this, They say, oh, here we go.
Speaker 17: Well it's true though, like everybody we talked about, and you know, no fault of their own.
Speaker 3: Our society.
Speaker 17: And you know, I even criticize my generation because gen X is what created this among gen z, because gen z are the kids of jen x.
Speaker 5: Is.
Speaker 17: We create an environment of infantilities, infantilizing, coddling, tiger mom, helicopter like all of this stuff, where we put them in a situation where it's like they're not man.
Speaker 3: They're like they certainly, I mean, take take what I was doing. It's sixteen, eighteen years old, that's what twenty five twenty eight year olds are doing, and so it's like, what do you want to be that way? I mean, you can, you can do whatever you want, but it's like the fact of the matter is.
Speaker 17: You're infantilist, you know, and you've got to acquire, you know, certain virtues and stuff. And so I think if you work on yourself and we know what that's code for, right, eating healthy, well, reading books. So that's white supremacist.
Speaker 8: Let me let me ask you that. So here's a young guy asking the question. I forgot to read the rest of his super chat and let me let me see what because he's directing this at responses like what you gave. He says, if you act like dating is straightforward, this is actually pretty funny. When I listened to Orthodox priests, they say things like, traditionally dating didn't even exist. So what am I supposed to do when you give me information like that? Well, look, we don't live in the Middle Ages where your dad. We're not in a courtship world. So it would be nice if we had situations where adults were involved and you talk to parents and you know, but we're not in that world. So what would you say to that?
Speaker 3: Quoting yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 17: I mean it's so silly to be like, well, you know, so that's how it used to be in medieval Europe, like can't we have that now?
Speaker 3: It's like obviously, but you know that's why courage events, you know, and you and I talked about where the father Vlad.
Speaker 17: And you and I are going to do an event coming up later this year, and uh, you know Montanico, it's like, come up here, I'll help you. That's a great play, like have girls and young guys come up, and you know, the priests and the priest's wife, you.
Speaker 3: Know, can work on match making. Now. I had one that guy asked me what does match making look like? So he thought like it was literally some like match making where you marry off the the bedo win's daughter to the.
Speaker 8: I think Tim Gordon, I mean, we're not triedcast. But I get the impression that when Tim and his wife did that dating service, what they were trying to do was this sort of like profile the person, match them up with a girl that they had profiled. And so I mean they were trying to do something quasi traditional. But I don't know what what happened with that or if it worked out or not.
Speaker 3: And when when I was.
Speaker 17: Working with the priests and when I was in southern California, I was constantly doing that stuff. There was there was plenty of potential matches through events.
Speaker 3: And stuff like that. So the other thing, too, is maybe you should say maybe I don't have a good what's the word I want to use. I'm not good at assessing what actually a good matches.
Speaker 8: You're not You're not a cupid, You're not a love, You're not the love. What's that?
Speaker 3: No, what I'm saying is the young guys who are like these girls are no good. It's like, maybe you don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 8: Oh, well, they're probably talking about like their friends that are gamers or girls they meet in their college class who with purple hair. It's yeah, we know that that's a huge portion. Yeah we know.
Speaker 17: I always just say, rip, it's too bad. You got your kids are going to have to become monks.
Speaker 3: It sucks to be well.
Speaker 8: See, I mean, yeah, I don't. I don't. I mean I think you just at a certain point, Yeah, you make the best. You're making the best of the situation that you can't.
Speaker 3: Change, right. Yeah, And so just work on the things and trust God.
Speaker 8: That's the other thing too, is everybody just sort of acts blackpilled and ever change. What's the point?
Speaker 17: Yeah, exactly, it's just like it's demonic. It's you know, we've been in worse times before, you know, don't despair, trust God. And maybe I mean the other thing too is it's there's kind of an arrogance and pride that I know exactly what I want and need in life. It's like you don't know, you're in your twenties and you're spiritually and intellectually and socially immature and probably closer to sixteen.
Speaker 3: Like of course you don't know what you're talking about and what you want and what you need.
Speaker 17: So just you know, work on the things that you can fix and work like and you know, like script says, see first the king, God and the rest.
Speaker 3: Will be added to you. Well, I'm gonna look like that.
Speaker 17: And that's that's how you know it's demonic. The demons are like, well don't look at the kingdom. Look over here, look at this thing happened. Look how bad the world is? Right, And it's like you got to figure that out. That that's what's happening.
Speaker 8: I mean the last two girls that before Jamie. So there was Jamie and there was you know, I was almost married prior to that in my twenties, and I met her at a coffee shop and she was reading her Bible and I was in there reading my Bible. And that's struck up a conversation. She was raised Baptists or raised Catholic, was Baptist at the time, and then we ended up dating for four years, we almost got married, and then very similar situation with Jamie. Jamis raised Baptist. I just don't understand why young single orthodox dudes just go find a Baptist girl, because there are good Baptist girls that are serious about their beliefs to some degree. Don't expect perfection. This is silly that she's not perfect. I'm not going to talk to her. It's like nobody's going to be perfect, right. You've got to balance out unrealistic expectations with the possibility that you can't actually lead and influence a person.
Speaker 3: Geez, she doesn't even know about spiders.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, ar Con Games became a member for two months. Now, we did that. Jay the Cather's going to cancel the Oasis concert. Well, that would be pretty gay, if faking gay, if Oasis canceled because a bunch of gay Roman Catholics complained. But the Gallagher brothers have been known to cancer shows. So but I think that I watched an interesting video by a mega Oasis fan, British dude, and he was actually pointing out that the Chicago concert is the fifteen sixteen year anniversary of Oasis breaking up and Oasis never was able really to capture a US audience, and so they might he was arguing, it was a pretty interesting take that they would like to befriend and ask for the forgiveness of America for canceling the tours in the past and never really capturing an American audience. And yeah, I don't think they would cancel this exact anniversary. And Nola even wrote a song about this that this guy was arguing anyway, Geordan ten dollars, it's worse than you think. Well, I'm sure that Kouf so I know koof had a big impact on people's mental health, especially younger people. Dating is very deceptive. You don't find women who aren't feminists or don't have wild social views. The good ones are already locked in. I get again. I don't know. It's just I'm not in this domain and you have you have to trust God and you have to to.
Speaker 3: What were we gonna say, Well, I mean, so what it's worse than then we said? Then what? That's what I'm saying. It's like, what are you gonna do? You're gonna wallow in the mire and just cry, or like are you gonna do.
Speaker 12: Something about it?
Speaker 8: Dre God the Passport King says for five dollars. Since we live in socially chaotic times, the dating environment is very toxic now. I think that that it was toxic even when I was single before Jamie. I went on tender dates. I went on you know, dates with people I met in the real world, and it was pretty wild. I mean, I've got some crazy stories on What I learned from that was that I wasn't going to meet any equality persons in those networks right. Very unlikely to meet a quality date on tender, Very unlikely to meet a girl in a bar that's going to be a quality date unless you are kind of in a friend group that you know. For example, I met a few girls back when I was single that were in my brother's friend group from his college, right, so we would go hang out. I met some of him and his fiance's friends and I went on some dates with them, And that was a bar setting, but it was people that were kind of paired up to meet. So I wasn't like I went into a bar fresh and just started talking to random checks or anything. It wasn't like that. So I mean that kind of a setting can work. And also what I'm getting at is that it seems that a lot of successful pairings tend to come from people pairing people, That's what I'm trying to say, and people who know people. That seems to be more effective than just randomly meeting people. Now again I'm not saying it's not possible. You can randomly meet somebody. It could work out. But Dre God is arguing that maybe you need to go to another country. I don't know. I haven't talked to or gone to other countries, but I know that Internet is everywhere, So like people in other countries, if the Internet is affecting people with toxic mind viruses, like they're going to be affected with it too. A lot of the women who want to meet an American guy, they want to come to America to be an American. You see what I'm like, So they're probably already not wanting to be what you think is this Pacific islander traditional woman. I mean, but I don't know. Maybe maybe actually going to freaking lot Via is about I don't know, I've never been to these other countries. I get the impression though, that a random outsider dude, you're probably viewed with some suspicion, you know what I mean, Like, what are you gonna do? You're going to go to a lot Vian village and find some like home homely you know, chick baking bread? No homeless, A homely woman in a village baking bread. Well, I mean they're not. They don't want to bury their daughter off to you, Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I think they would. They would, I absolutely do that.
Speaker 17: Like people have a crazy, weird kind of a country's romanticized idea of.
Speaker 3: Americans. First of all, they think you're all rich.
Speaker 8: Oh interesting, because I went to other.
Speaker 3: Countries and immediately the family was like take my daughter, And like I was like what.
Speaker 8: That was crazy? Okay, I didn't know this Again, maybe I just assumed that like the women that would be interested. Are the ones who I want to go to America to become American girl. I want to be feminist in New York City girl. I want Gucci bag because like the two or three stories I've heard about, like the like say, Russian brides. I know that's not the same thing as passport bros or whatever, but like the two or three stories I've heard about Russian brides of people that I knew, one guy I think is still married to one, but then the other two cases like they were just wanting to come to America to become like western rich American girl, and they weren't. They just wanted to come here for Moneydude, I was.
Speaker 3: But I don't mean statistically, like the success rate of that.
Speaker 8: That's a good question. I don't know anything about that. Jack the guitar God, he says, I'm thirty five. I have my age older and younger women that are interested, and they're downright giving me their number and I'm not even having to ask. It is not as bad as these people think. Well, if you're a guitar dude and you have a cool dude vibe, then you're probably you probably have your choice. So it might again It's hard to know exactly what's going on, but a lot of the dudes that are complaining, they might be nerdy dudes that need to make a change. Maybe not. Maybe you're a super awesome chad twenty year old.
Speaker 3: Dude and you're just.
Speaker 8: You have insight into reality beyond everyone else. Or maybe you're a fat gamer who's lived on the internet and you don't know how to have a conversation. I mean, I think both things can be happening here. Maybe it's both. I'm not dissing you, Jordaane, I understand what you're saying. But maybe Jordaane's nineteen years old, you know what I mean. Maybe he's nineteen and dealing with like insane nineteen year old girls who are totally brainwashed, which I think there's a ton of that. Well here he is, let's let him answer. Jordaan's what's on your one? This has turned into riz chat, which is fine with me. I don't care whatever you guys want to talk about, can.
Speaker 4: You hear me?
Speaker 21: Yes, sir, So like guys like me who actually talk to women, we're not saying that there are good women out there. That's like not we understand there are good women out there, and they're like abundant.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 21: The problem with today's thing is is it's very hard to pick the good women from the bad wild right because like this whole like feminist.
Speaker 13: Mindset is like I'll talk to a girl for three or four months and find.
Speaker 21: Out out that like what he really means by being submissive or like wanting a guy to lead or being an auditional relationship is like me picking nowhere to eat, but then everything else it has to be like a fight or something like that. Like, so it's it's not we're saying like there isn't good women out there, because that would be ridiculous, because there is. It's just very hard to discern that and to get to like the like the actual values and quality of a woman because a lot of them are just ring chasers or they see relationships as status. They want to be with someone just to say they're with someone. So it's very hard to find that. It's not like there are guys, I agree with you. There are guys who don't talk to women and struggle with that, and that's up to them. But it's the discernment right now is the problem. Because you have the blue haired ones. But the normal ones or that look normal, they're not normal. They're all like the caedules stuck with all the time. Like these secret feminists are like psyo feminists.
Speaker 8: They're everywhere good. That's probably true. I mean, I'm not saying that you're lying, but I think that can you say what age group? You don't have to say, hold your what age group? I'm twenty three, Okay, I figured this is younger, the under twenties, And I bet that's true. Yeah, I feel like the brainwashing is more effective the younger.
Speaker 3: You go, what do you think.
Speaker 21: It's It's it's pretty weird because it's like from like eighteen to twenty eight right now, like all of like there's like that.
Speaker 3: That's like the women that are like now, I generally won't date.
Speaker 13: People much like a girl, a girl much motialer than me, people's wear wordies. Girl a girl much older than me, Like maybe twenty.
Speaker 21: Five is my limit because like everything's so weird and maybe like she's had a chance to flesh stuff out and figure it out herself.
Speaker 13: But they don't know they're being feminist. That's the hard part some of the time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 21: So it's like yeah, they think everything's right, and yeah, the younger you go, it's it started to turn around a little bit. But I'm not dating like an eighteen nine.
Speaker 8: Year old shake you know, so so would you say the younger you go, it's it's even worse.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 21: I think my generation is just gonna have to wait to get married because a lot of them are pushing back right, so like the products of divorce and like kind of like this public seeing of like what feminist must toss and like what their mom, like the helicopter, like the divorce helicopter mom put them through. Like they're starting to You're they're starting to see a flip. But like for guys like maybe who want to like have kids early and like like you know what I mean, Like that's not it's probably not gonna be optional with to wait till I'm twenty eight and find like and a smarter girl when she's twenty three and I'm twenty eight or something like that.
Speaker 13: Once it's had a time to flip. So that's kind of the problem right now. I think, like I think I think FDA is one hundred percent right.
Speaker 21: We're not gonna be able to get married right now, just build ourselves in the men that we need to be, and then when the time comes, find the life that's there that got the bots.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's kind of what I ended up having to do. I mean, but and also, I mean there's a lot of you know, weird eccentric things going on in my case, you know, being you know, being in the roady for hooting the blowfish for many airs, being you know, in the background of a lot of Chinese geopolitical espionage. I mean, I didn't live a normal life, so it's very hard for me to relate, you know, to what's going on nowadays. But Bobby CE says, for five dollars, bit quint orthodoxy share cool aspects. There's a few parallels that I've noticed as I've learned about both. There are the decentralization, you know, this the firewall of decentralization. I think you're absolutely right, Bobby C. That's a great point.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 8: Joe Vargas, you should do stand up for five dollars, not do stand up for five dollars, he says. Joe Vargus for five dollars says you should do stand up. You would be a natural. Where would you do stand up. Well at our live events, you kind of get a little taste of that. So every one of the live events kind of has, you know, a degree of this. But strictly speaking, quote stand up, I mean, if you were to do that, it would have to be uh, you know, Jacksonville or Nashville. But see the problem is the venues of both Jacksonville and Nashville are not ideal venues for people of our ilk. Do you see what I'm saying now, I will say this, Okay, two people three three, now two that two people from the Nashville scene have become big, right, Nate Bargatzi and Keith Alberstadt. Keith is kind of nobody's really falling Keith, but I mean he's a paid, you know, full time stand up And it's interesting because when I did some stand up back in the nineties in Nashville, it was when Keith Alberstatt was starting, so I knew I've met him and knew him ever since then. And people are actually believing my hooting in the Blowfish. I wasn't a roady for hitting the blowfish, dude. I was just choking, Like I wasn't involved in Chinese espionage. Dude, it was just just silly U.
Speaker 3: I heard stand up?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you could go to go do stand up and get a wife in China. There we go, right, THEO Vaughn is not from Nashville, No, he just moved there. The local Nashville comedy scene is it's it's hard to explain what it's like. It's let me put it this way. Is the last time that I was gonna do stand up in Nashville. I went to a venue This is about two thousand and seven. I forget what it was, and it's it's a like a weird click of leftoid atheist creeps. And all the routines were like peedo jokes. A woman who dressed up like many pearl black dudes doing every black dude's stand at routine, and it was all run and control by this like atheist weirdo dude with a beanie like a like a fat tempool. And then then this dude kind of like stepped into the Nashville improv open mic scene. And I don't mean to be mean. I don't think this guy's funny. It's what am I? How can I explain this? It's almost like it's like to do stand up. You have to undergo a giant humiliation ritual where you listen to the most degenerate, awful stuff for ten years from all of these other horrible people who are not funny. And there is value in that, in the sense of like the stage time and all this kind of stuff, but like it's just miserable. It's like awful vibes. It's it's like a demonic atmosphere almost. I don't know how to describe it. Hey, Jamie, could you made me an expresso a quad? Please? Thank you. I just learned what a quad was the other day, and I've been drinking expresso expresso for years. I can't even play this routine is so gross that I can't even play it. Like I'm not even gonna play it. And I was gonna play some of these, but I mean, even these people are too gross. It's like, I don't know, it would have to be Orlando, Orlando's, Jacksonville, Nashville. All the venues though, are like the So that's what I'm saying, is like, if my audience would come to the comedy club, that might work. I was just gonna say that, but then, but then we'd have to sit there and listen to a much of just awful stuff. You know what you could do too, I just go, you go heckle the comedians.
Speaker 17: You can make a Bible Bell Baptist comedy tour and you could like make a bunch of Bible theology jokes where you make fun of.
Speaker 8: Well, one of the guys that's at Zany's actually does that. FDA so Zany's has this has this thing where they do in Nashville. They do this thing like Wholesome Night, which is not a bad idea, I mean, but the problem is that it's not it's not very funny unfortunately, Like.
Speaker 3: Stop me if you've heard this one.
Speaker 17: So I was talking with a Protestant and Protestants seem to be concerned with invisibility.
Speaker 3: I've told you this, right. They hate icons because it's uh, it's visibility.
Speaker 17: They believe in invisible churches, which is why it would obviously explain why they can never find the true church because they think it's invisible.
Speaker 8: Niche. These are very niche jokes, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And the funny thing is is that there was a person on Jim Bobs that actually believe this.
Speaker 8: And you're not.
Speaker 17: You're not even I kid, you not Like I was going off on this person in the chat. Person starts saying that, well, you're not. The church isn't a building because Christ says to not pray in public, that you have to go into your house and pray in the closet.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh, this is great.
Speaker 17: So you can just imagine Christ telling the disciples and the garden getsemone, you know, to keep watch and pray, and they.
Speaker 3: Were like, well, Lord, where are the closets?
Speaker 17: Right they're looking for because they're they're obviously the apostles were Protestants, and they knew you have to if you're gonna pray, you gotta pray, you gotta find a closet praying.
Speaker 3: And then you've got the problem too that it says pray without ceasing.
Speaker 17: So we have a whole like slew of Protestants that are like gremlins that live in closets that nobody's even seen because they're bad theology. They think that you're to pray without ceasing him. But if you're praying, got to pray in closet. So anyways, I'm just trying to say that here we got a whole another class of people that haven't come out of the closet.
Speaker 3: There's some stand up for you right there. There we go.
Speaker 8: This dude has already beat you to this. So there's a dude that is at Zanies. I've never heard of this guy. His name is Johnny W and his whole thing is Bible belt Baptist comedy. Not kidding. So let's see if I mean, I feel like this could be funny. But let's see. Let's se if you guys think this is funny, Let's give him a chance to serious. Says okay, church Stample.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Church is weird though I love church, but it was a little strange.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 8: Did y'all have the first five month of the pandemic twenty twenty where your pastor's just preaching to an empty room and a camera like a hostage video. Did y'all go through that phase? This dude seems gay as hell, though. That was kind of funny. He's just reading a list of demands.
Speaker 3: They're treading as well. It's weird.
Speaker 8: The church is weird though, man. But then we started getting back together.
Speaker 3: It was pretty cool.
Speaker 8: June or so of twenty twenty started be kind of people kind of scared but we started to getting and then Cracker Barrel opened the same week. I was like the zeal And It's I knew we turned a corner. And then my wife friend wants to come out with us. You know, yeah, that's it's weird because apparently what what Zoni Zanies did was they created a There's There's the normal club, and then they bought the building next door and they do clean comedy events in the in the building of store. It's not a bad idea, but it's just like a lot of these, it's hard. Like the normal comedy will is where it will actually be funny, but it'll also be disgusting. But then like the clean comedy, which is a good idea, is actually not gonna be that funny. Unfortunately, I don't know. I don't know what to say. I don't know what this is. It's a mystery I can't figure out. Uh, straight white male became a member. It's easier to find traditional women and you go when you go to other parts of the world without a doubt. Well, we do have a lot of veterans, uh, you know, well traveled individuals in this audience, and so they probably do have a better sense I've only been to Italy, England, Mexico, and Canada. Those only places I've ever been. So I don't know if I'm not I'm not. I'm not a world travel man.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 3: I heard the Best Wives from behind the ice Wall.
Speaker 8: Uh FDA just came out as a flat earther. We just got him. I wonder what kind of would be over the ice wall. I could see a boomer joke with that. I met my wife, got her. She was on the other side of the ice wall. That was gonna be different. She's still ruining my credit card.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we uh, you could do a whole dating service just for flat earthers.
Speaker 8: Flatter dating that is flat ay, that's a free that's a that's a grift that we've not seen yet. If we had this schizo chat in the comedy club, would be hilarious, straight with art, That's what I'm saying. Like, I don't know you guys probably don't know this, but after the live streams, I actually go back. I don't listen to myself. I actually put the volume down and I read the chat. You guys are like usually ten times funnier than my shit. So, uh, the chat is awesome. Like you guys are the funniest. That's why I highly value my chat's opinions as to whether I should engage in something like standard. But I just can't figure how to do it because I know that, first of all, it's hard as heck to get people to come out to any live events, Like we have this pretty good sized audience, and but maybe my maybe my adventsor is not that good people that they seem to love them when they come. But you could argue that maybe my venture is not that great. But we get, you know what, one hundred and twenty people out MAX with you know, the audience that we have, and I'm thinking, like maybe it's just hard to get people to go to stuff. I don't know, but now I know you had a big Montanica attendance, which is pretty great. You had what two hundred you get one seventy I.
Speaker 3: Had one hundred and seventy five people.
Speaker 17: There was like two fifty on Sunday because we had prisoners come.
Speaker 3: But that's yeah, that's Max. I'm maxed out.
Speaker 17: I can't do any so I don't know about you, dude, But like I don't know, many problem get numbers too.
Speaker 8: Well, maybe maybe my stuff is just not any good. That's also all possibility. We have had interesting experiences where there was no air conditioning. It was like the Nashville event, which was a blast. The first one we did was one hundred twenty people and it was in a ghetto ass venue. I didn't actually realize it was in a ghetto area, so that's not my fault. But they also didn't have air conditioning, which I didn't know. So everybody still had fun, though, but it was hot as heck in there, so but it would be so. But the thing is with stand up would be a lot different because it would be like an open mic night. They're only going to give you like four or five minutes, so it would be people coming out to watch a bunch of horrible comics and then me for like four minutes. So it's that maybe that's not worth anybody even coming out through. I don't even know cool.
Speaker 3: But my favorite events was the event we did with Jamie Kennedy and.
Speaker 8: Just well, yeah, that was that was a blast.
Speaker 3: We had We had a lot of people there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we've never I think we've we've always said one hundred, like even all the events cracked one hundred. And we did two with Jamie Those cracked one hundred. But anyway, but.
Speaker 3: That's my old stomping round too. So and then what was really cool about that too is the Fourth of July party we had.
Speaker 8: Yes, that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was one of my favorites.
Speaker 8: The other thing to a lot of these comedy clubs do, which is kind of a crappy thing, is when they do open mic night, they actually want you to pay for their lessons. It's like pay for lessons what Like in the nineties in Nashville there was like five places you could just go do open mic stuff. You don't have to sign up for some sort of course like yeah, we're gonna pay me one hundred and twenty dollars you know a month to to bomb on stage and learned that you're bombing on stage. I don't need to pay you to know that I'm bombing on stage. Ash BROSI No, we did him. Sorry cool Barracud of five dollars. I agree with you, but I'm curious how do we reconcile me unequally yoked? If the single girls are anti Christian I didn't I've never told you to be yoked with some crazy lib chick.
Speaker 2: Do not do that.
Speaker 8: I'm saying, you find a good Baptist girl and you make an Orthodox That's what I'm saying. He says, it's hot out here for a pimp trying to get the money for the rant. That's a that's a Triple six Mafia song. You know what's hot a here for a PM. But again, I mean, I'm encouraged to do it because, dude, these comedians are the worst. Man you think I'm joking. Let me tell you what. Listen, do you know about chocolate milk?
Speaker 12: Dog?
Speaker 8: Whoever made chocolate milk should be awarded a medal?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 8: Uh see, yeah, I actually like that. Like so the first guy they picked for their worst comedians, he just yells out, whoever made chocolate milk, she get a medal. I actually I think that's really funny. Now it goes worse, but I thought that was actually funny. Fuck. I don't know black chess got chocolate milk coming out through titties, but if they do, I'm gonna marry one. I'm gonna have one as my slave. That was so dumb and gross and weird that I actually thought that was kind of funny, but the rest of these people are the worst due.
Speaker 9: You ever hasn't been in situations where you get totally fucked without even.
Speaker 8: Knowing about it. Michael, you have to have to Let's start over you. Okay, So here's a there's a on stage, there's a dude wearing a dress, and then we got freaking bape store employee up here talking about nasty stuff. It was awful. And and what is the deal with stand ups humping the stool? Like I don't understand why stand ups have been doing this since the nineteen eighties and it was never funny, and then they just still keep doing it, like standards just keep humping the stool. I mean, like the Whitney Cummings is that. That's what I'm saying. Maybe stand up is just like a humiliation ritual that is supposed to go through. I'm tearing it up. I look in the corner and this guy's in the corner. He's I can't get order that. That sucks for myself. At least they're gonna laugh a little bit. Let's see, let's see what else I am so fuck.
Speaker 3: Is the easiest humor to do? Well, it's Stupid's stupid.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's it's it's almost it's super lazy and not funny ninety five percent of the time. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Me and Eugene says, for five dollars, Jay, you are destined for the black comedy circuit. We will accept him. I actually think that I would do good with black audiences, believe it or not, because black people have always thought I was funny.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 8: If you're a white dude on the basketball team and you're the one white dude, how do you think you get along with the black dudes? You make him laugh? Dude, that's it. Black dudes love impressions. They love goofy white dudes. I learned this on the basketball team. So I actually think I probably could do decent with a black crowd because I started doing voices. Do black people love voices? They love they love it. Now here's the thing. So there's one comedy club in Jacksonville. I mean there's not one, but there's one.
Speaker 3: That does.
Speaker 8: What's the name of this comedy zone or something like that. So they have amateur night. But here's the thing. I looked on it, dude, to like all the comedians, this is like suddenly a black comedy club. Look at this one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, seven of eight stand ups is about to be black people on the stage. Number one. I'm a little scared because I'm just one white dude. This ain't the basketball team. I could try to pull from my experience of making the black dudes on the basketball team laugh, but this is all whole another realm. This is another dimension. I don't know if that's gonna work. You see what I'm saying. So I appreciate see me, and Eugene is right, he knows what he knows. The black community would accept me because I am also identifying as a black person. Therefore they would accept me. I have multiple inward passes from multiple prominent black people now, but that doesn't necessarily mean that in this world. Look, we got seven black people and one feminist white chick. See what I'm saying. I'm a little scared as a white man to go into this domain. I just I feel like I might get killed. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 8: I just don't know if I can trust the Hodge Twins and mean Eugene and h Brosey. For all the love that I have for our black audience and Aisha the cool Girl shout out to our black fans. See, look at this the next row. One white dude, Steve Rodgers, the most white name of all times. Steve Rogers, twenty six dollars dude charging thirty dollars for his stand up. He better be funny. How's he making it? He must do white jokes, cause a white dude doing white jokes. Black people love that. A white dude doing black jokes. M that's where it starts to get iffy. I don't know why I get killed, but look at the whole lineup of Comedy Zone as all black people. Now, I don't care that it's all black. But what I'm saying is, I'm scared to do. I'm scared to do Open Mike Night. I don't know if I come back. But now we gotta see if this one white dude is funny. Let's see Stephen Rodgers. Is that that's what it sounds like? A fake That's that's a fake name. That's that's Captain America's name, isn't it That's a fake stage name? If I ever heard of one Stephen Rogers. Okay, well, he looks like he's he's in the Nate Bargatsi circles. All right, let's see what he's got a whole special one hundred and fifty thousand views. Let's see if he's funny.
Speaker 22: Yeah, my name is Stephen Rogers. I have the same name as the superhero Captain America. Yes, it's as big a deal as you all made it just now. It really sucks having the same name as a superhero, especially when you look.
Speaker 8: Like he did before he was super I hate it.
Speaker 22: Nobody gets it, nobody relates. Like recently, I'm met a guy named Peter Parker and we just hugged for a little bit.
Speaker 8: Wait a minute, dry bar comedy. Wait, so this is like non alcoholic, clean comedy. Angel Studios. It's Angel Studio. You're absolutely right. I didn't even realize that.
Speaker 11: Hm.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh. Well, I feel like I need people to be drinking at my thing. They're not gonna laugh at me, so they need to be drunk laugh at me.
Speaker 17: That Cheating Chong movie, you know where they go to play Battle of the Bands.
Speaker 8: Yes, I do remember that. We got Owen Jones says for five dollars. One of the silver linings of our broken society is that the bar has never been lower in every field, in every regard. Just start telling jokes. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's like literally every horrible person thinks they're a comedian, and you could just be a mid level comedian and you would outshine all these horrible people. That's what I'm thinking. I just got to be mid and I would be winning. That's what I'm saying. JCB ten dollars. Community was a great show. I warned you about season four. They actually fired the writer. Oh wow, I didn't know that season three is actually better than what you see in the office or parks and rec. Yeah, I've watched the only reason we started watching it was that we had finished It's Always Sunny, and then we were looking for a different comedy show and I was like, I saw some funny episodes of Community. I'll give it another shot, and it's actually a lot player they expected. Thank you so much. Appreciate that. You know it's hot out here for I PM trying to get the money for Iran. Would y'all if we got Florida people, would y'all come to see me do stand up in Florida? What if I convert to black keeper Israelite.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 8: That would go well. Black people think black keeper Israelites are funny. I could do a whole bit on black keeper Israelites at the black club, which this this. I've been to Comedy Zone twice. I saw Keith Albertstott there and there wasn't any There was all white people there because he's like a super white dude comedic comedy. Right, it's Norman Norman comedy. But uh, I feel like I'm gonna get shot up in here. See that would be funny, Like go, it's for the black audience as a white community, be like all right, I feel like I'm gonna shot up in here. I gotta change all my jokes. That would actually be pretty funny. Uh yeah, because I had all black jokes. You know what's hard out here. Let's get some music back by the way, I apologize. I see, we got a whole bunch of people within the in the question line here h oh, here we go, Here we go, crazy questions. Let's see who's up next? Ben your toury, Ben your toury? What's up?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to I have a question. But yeah, thanks for all your work. I've learned a lot from you, and theologically and geopolitically and so forth, and I inspired my slow transition to the Orthodoxy.
Speaker 23: One of the sort of strongest or maybe not the strongest historical criticisms of Orchesthodoxy. What that I've heard is when the Soviets took over Eastern Europe, they you know, pulled out there the saints that Orthodox Christians believed didn't uh uh decay. You know that there they supposedly believe that saints' bodies didn't decay after death. But as far as I understand, that doesn't seem like a doctrin will belief. I guess how would you and uh, father, and and I just respond to that.
Speaker 8: So, what you're saying that the Soviets deblooked Orthodoxy by pulling out and proving that there were saints that didn't that weren't immortal or uh incorruptibles, I don't understand.
Speaker 23: H Yeah, sorry, didn't phrase that very well, But yeah, that that supposedly they debunked Orthodoxy by pulling out the remains of saints and man showing that they were stuffed with straw.
Speaker 6: And wax and so forth.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I've never heard this. I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: We know about this.
Speaker 8: FDA or either. I guess he's busy. I literally do not know anything about this. I've not heard about it. Orthodoxy Royper, what's up?
Speaker 7: Dog?
Speaker 8: If anybody in the chat knows about this, feel free to ENLiGHT me. O G, what's up? I'm mute, scared, somebody said, Scarecrow saints. I'm not skipping anybody superchats. There's just a lot of stuff going on. Let me I'll catch up on superchats. Owen Jones says, I met my fiance and locals and we read that. Cool Barracuda says, do stand up in Texas. I'm former Army. I'll come protect you from Trent Doman Trent Doherty, I met my fancy on IM my fiance he bye. By the way, she is a slow girl. Are you saying that you married a retarded girl? I don't know about that, dude. That's a wild strategy, but maybe it works. I'm just joking with a cool barracud it don't come kill me, former Army, do stand up in Texas. He'll be my.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 8: When we did our Orlando event, I actually hired weck to be security. So I'm not I'm actually usually all for hiring somebody to be security. But speaking a crazy thing, Sam Tripley told a funny story, crazy story which I believe him, where he was with Eddie Bravo and they did stand up at a place in Jacksonville, I don't remember where. I don't know where, but he said that the black dude was trying to fight him and that's why he was taking Kravmagar or whatever he was saying, because a black dude tried to fight him. Because Sam's Tripley threw his cell phone on the roof of the comedy club. So I mean comedy clubs are getting buck wild now, that's what I'm saying. People don't go to comedy clubs for laughs and jokes. They go to try to fight dude. I don't know, it's crazy. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, man.
Speaker 8: I want to go for it, to go fight somebody. Did you just rip a fart?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 8: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like hockey? Man? Comedy's just turned into hockey.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 8: Maybe I need to go through the ritual humiliation of going and getting in a fighting a comedy club and get beat up I don't know. Let's see, Alexander Ivanov says, for eleven pounds, glory to God, I will be visiting Athos the Forest of August, which is a weird that's a that's a lesser known day in August, the Forest of August.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 8: That sounds like one of those made up French Revolutionary holidays.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 8: You know they made up fake holidays that were like atheists secular holidays. I always forget the name of it. There's a funny name for one. But I wonder, who did you know in the French Revolution when they took over, they made a new calendar up Thermidor, so they made up these I'm not joking that they made up these like atheist months and holidays to celebrate to replace the Christian calendar. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: I know the Puritans did that. They made up like secular dates like holidays.
Speaker 8: Well, Thanksgiving is actually one of those Puritan made up days. But I'm trying to remember the names of the No, that's exactly what it is. By the way, somebody said June teenth. Yeah, no, that's exactly what Uh, June teenth and Pride. Pride month is like a replacement Demon holiday. Seriously even tho, No, it's you. That's actually true. Yeah it is. Watch this, let me see some of the names. Yeah, so check this out. The French Revolutionary calendar. They replaced the traditional calendar and they came up with six five fake holidays. Okay, so they're all atheists French revolutionaries, right, so they have listen to these holidays are so gay, Virtue Day, Genius Day, Labor Day, Opinion Day, Rewards Day, and Revolution Day. The months were given new poetic names that reflected the seasons. For example, Vandamier is vintage for September, Nivos is snow for December. Isn't that crazy? I mean these people were insane, dude. That's some committed atheism right there. Like we got to get rid of the freaking December. Dude, destroy December to make atheism. This is why people are Atheism is so faking gay, dude. It's like you're never gonna win people over by getting rid of Christmas.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 8: Come on, Epstein Rope Company. Five dollars. That was me calling in about being at the Bible factory my self. Phone reception is crappy. I want to make you laugh much love, bro, well, if you're working at the Bible Factory, I will laugh at you. So there you go. You made me laugh. Jack the guitar boy or guitar God. See, this dude is confident in his abilities. That's what I'm saying. This dude just straight up. I'm the guitar God. I don't have a problem with women. That's the kind of confidence that women like.
Speaker 3: He's a supporter on my channel too.
Speaker 8: I like Zach, I have a theory about Pride Month and Juneteenth. Why are they all placed around Father's Day? Oh, I think you're right about that. It's because the Father, no matter what position is in our world, the ultimate enemy of the evil. Yeah, they want to destroy the father archetype god, the Father fathers, and so they put these horrible things around that time. That's good, that's a good point. I think you're right about that. Keenan says for five dollars, Keenan, that's a black dame name right, they're Keenan for five dollars says, come to Atlanta and do stand up. It's all whites. That's got to be a joke. There, there ain't nothing in Atlanta that's all whites. What are you talking about, Uh, this dude trying to get me killed for sure? Right here, keenan, Now, I got to that's that's got to be a black dude trolling me.
Speaker 2: He do.
Speaker 8: Jamie and I made the mistake. Well, technically it wasn't a mistake because we had a good time of We looked up the best breakfast last time we were in Atlanta and I didn't know my way around, and the best breakfast in Atlanta was in the worst ghetto in Atlanta, and we took an uber there and I was like, uh, I don't know if I'm gonna make it out. So I was just hoping to at least get my last meal. At least if my last meal is the best breakfast I've ever had, which it was really good, by the way, at least I want to have a good final meal before not making it out. June eleventh is tea pain day. Now, I could go roll with that. We're gonna have some black holidays. Let's make it for fun black people, right, not a Kwanza or whatever. I don't even know what June tenth is, What does that even mean. Let's just have two pain tea paint day. I could take it to Toronto. I put you in a condo way up in Toronto. That's the Jason unchained two dollars. I feel like we got more black people in the audience than I even knew, because I feel like the last several super and you know, it's a black super chat when it's cheap, oh right, because black people don't be tipping and they don't be super chating. I'm just joking. I'm just joking. Ash Brosey knows that's funny. He knows that's funny. I'm gonna start asking for Jewish super chats in a minute. I'm just kidding. We actually do get We do get skeptic jewe he heat super chests all the time. Shout out to our our masade assassin. He's gonna protect me when I go to stand up in Israel. I'll make him my my personal massade bodyguard. Country boy, another black man in the audience. See, I think once I started doing all the Yakoub stuff, we just got an influx of a lot of black people in the audience.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: Anyway, I'll tell you what though, when we were in Vegas, I did like five minutes of crowd word, just making fun of people in the audience and it was a lot of big black dudes up front. I was a little nervous, but I did the jokes anyway. They thought it was funny. So here poor stuff to do. The Comedy Zone has ace, crab legs and big name black comedians, and so it slowly became the Black Club. You can be their new Garyans.
Speaker 19: Ah.
Speaker 3: I knew it, dude.
Speaker 8: See I knew Comedy Zone became a black comedy club. Not that I care, but that's what I'm saying. It's like, the only comedy club in Jacksonville is now the Black Comedy Club. And now I'm afraid if I do stand up they'll kill me, not that I wouldn't. Maybe it's worth it. Is it worth it to do stand up at the Black Club? Because look, I feel like, remember how what was that show? Remember the show where the white comedians if they could make it through.
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 20: What was it?
Speaker 8: Harlem