Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wild for nine, the Bay's number one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selita Groom. I just had to run to the ladies room to take a number two keys, So hopefully she doesn't take too too long.
Speaker 3: You know, that was her new schedule.
Speaker 2: Know how that goes. Yeah, it's like a new schedule every day. Oh you're back, Jess. How is the bathroom?
Speaker 3: Oh, welcome back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we only have a We only have a show to do at home.
Speaker 2: We made your calls, Groom. You cannot that's a good point.
Speaker 4: You cannot in today's world workplace, you cannot make commands over somebody's bowels like that.
Speaker 3: You could get fired for.
Speaker 2: That h HR violation their alling HR.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, exact.
Speaker 2: Any time we're in the show, just you just run out. I know she's down there, not allowed.
Speaker 3: To tell you when you can't use them.
Speaker 2: I don't think you need any more coffee. Actually, as many times as you've gone this morning.
Speaker 3: You get more fiber in your diet.
Speaker 2: Crazy cash is on the way. You know every hour it's ten past. We have your chance to win one thousand dollars. Can I give an update? On the babysitter situation.
Speaker 3: Please, is it going to be like a good update or a bad update?
Speaker 4: Because I said you'd had some trouble with this person that you hired and coming up with a lot of very interesting and sort of fishy excuses for why they weren't there showing.
Speaker 3: Up for work.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not necessarily a good update, but I think the outcome of this is for the best.
Speaker 3: Let's just play some suspenseful music to life, just.
Speaker 2: Really if, just to catch everyone up to speed. I hired somebody off of care dot com, right, and I'm like, hey, we need some help with the kids in the morning. I'm here, a man's doing a lot of side things. All of his meetings have been at like eight o'clock in the morning. Like, we just need somebody else there to do drop offs or whatever. Get the kids out the door, take go, get them away.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I find someone who I really really liked, and she was nice and she's great with kids, and she has a lot of experience. I'm like, this girl is perfect, mind you. She is a bit younger, maybe mid to late twenties, but she is on point.
Speaker 4: The kind that like a radio show is about to start and you're like, you can't find them and they're in the bathroom, and it's just like, hey, we have a you know, start time, but doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter, like you know, hey, when they calls, you can't say anything. So she's yes, and so so she started working for us last month. I kid you not. Every week that she has worked for us, at least one day of those weeks she has called out. Now, there was two weeks in December that we didn't we didn't need her because we were off work here and so I was able to be homesome. Not counting those two weeks, but she's actually provided services this This was the fourth week, and one day a week she called out. There was the uh, she had a doctor's appointment one time, last minute doctor's appointment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well those those yes springing up on you, Ye, that could happen.
Speaker 2: Then there was the flat tire. Uh huh, I can't make it. I gotta go to a tire shop, right, they don't open till nine o'clock. Sorry, not going to be able to be there. Then there was the granny's funeral.
Speaker 3: R I P grammy, R I t lease.
Speaker 2: We talked about this on Monday and I had laid out those excuses, right, mm hm. I was shocked Monday she actually showed up. Then yesterday mid show. Oh, I'm not gonna make it. I had a burning fever. Oh my gosh, leg burnt my fever. You can't go. I don't want to get anybody sick. I'm just gonna have to stay home and rest. Oh you can't say no to that. You're just like, oh my god, feel better. I'm so sorry that you're sick. Like it's always something. Every week, there's something. I'm so sorry. My husband's not happy about this. He's like, you have to fire her.
Speaker 3: Oh no, a firing's coming down the pipe.
Speaker 5: My gosh, her life is falling apart.
Speaker 2: Just died.
Speaker 4: She's got a flat tire, a fever and the rash that won't go away.
Speaker 2: Do I look like somebody who is capable of firing anybody? No, No, I can't. No. I'm too nice, believe it or not.
Speaker 3: About I don't know about too nice, too spineless?
Speaker 2: Spineless is the perfect word anyway. So a man's like you have to like, he's like, you have to fire her, and you know, coordinate a time for us to get our car seats back because we need those, and so I text her and I'm like, hey, like, I know you're sick. I hope you're feeling a little nasty.
Speaker 3: Can you have terrible fever? And like you've been morning Nana who just passed?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm like, hey, can you just call me when you have a chance or let me know when you have a time to chat, I'll call you. It takes hours for her to respond. Mind you, In the back of my mind, I know she has a second job that starts at eleven am. So I'm like, let me find out she went to her other job.
Speaker 3: Somewhere.
Speaker 2: Oh, you could have shown up. I thought about calling. I don't know the name of the place, but I know what kind of place it is, and in the general area. I could have called around, but I felt like that was doing too much. Anyways, Oh, that's.
Speaker 3: A kind of detective work we need.
Speaker 2: On this show. Takes her hours to respond and she's like oh, She's like, oh my god, I'm so sorry, just drowsy from all the medication. She's like, yeah, I can chat later, and I'm like, cool, Cobola, just call me when you have a chance. Takes hours for her to respond again. And I, and I told my husband. I was like, watch, I bet you if she If she says she can't meet up for the car seat, you know, exchange until eight o'clock or later, it's because that's when she gets off her second job. I know for a fact she gets off at eight. You're right. I finally get a hold of her, it's like four o'clock in the afternoon. Now she's like, yeah, I'm just so sick. My husband's gonna have to do it. I didn't even know the B word is married. Okay, I don't even know she's lying about that. She might be. She's like, I'm just been so sick. I'm waiting. No, my husband he's been on calls all day, and he's gonna have to do the thing. It's probably gonna be closer to eight o'clock because that's what he'll be done with work. I was like, I told you, I, Oh my god. And then come eight o'clock, she's like, oh, I feel so bad for making you wait. Do they still want to come drive all the way out here? If not, we can drop them off tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You're like, I'm already at your front door, bitch.
Speaker 2: No, that's why my man was like, just make them drive over here and drop them off tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. Yeah, everything.
Speaker 3: Did you tell her she was fired?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, technically she's still right. No. When we did, we did have like a like a little chat during the day, and I was like, hey, it was literally three minutes long. I was like, hey, like, I hope you understand, but you know, my man's been having to rearrange meetings and all this stuff. You'd just seen someone more?
Speaker 3: Did you find me overtext? Was this over text?
Speaker 2: Just on the phone?
Speaker 3: Okay, just checking?
Speaker 2: That's why I was asking when she had sick? No, she didn't feel like she was outcause there was like noise in the background.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Yeah, this would have been better if you'd like really cracked this case, like gone to her place of work or gone to her house. When she called you that fever, she should have said, I'll be right over. I've got a thermometer that gives super accurate readings and my grandma's super recipe and that'll cure anything. Just to go over there and see if she's actually home and sick, you know what I mean, Like you really got a buster in the act.
Speaker 2: Did you send flowers for Grandma? No?
Speaker 4: You should have why because that's what happens when there's a death in the family.
Speaker 3: You send something to make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it actually happens, you don't.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 2: At this point.
Speaker 4: Wow, but you don't know that it didn't happen. That's the thing. You should have sent flowers to call her bluff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what or what it would have done is happily accept the free flowers. How is that calling any bluff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just makes you feel something.
Speaker 2: It would have made her feel bad for lying. Clearly she has no soul or heart. She doesn't feel bad. She has no project for each other.
Speaker 3: That don't I know?
Speaker 2: Too late, it's done.
Speaker 3: You got to find somebody new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what My man's just going to have to rearrange things and just make it work for the time being. Somebody is like a week's long process. Well you know what I mean. Yeah, Yeah, I'll keep you updated.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Time four The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Mister Bees, the latest name being thrown into the ring to Bye TikTok to stop it from being banned. Here in the US this weekend. Remember that supposedly happening on Sunday. So according to report, he is actually in talks with multiple investor groups to team up and buy TikTok. No deal has been made until really early but if this does happen, he would be one of the minority owners, and of course by Dance, they would still have to be open to even selling someone here in the US.
Speaker 3: This whole thing is fascinating.
Speaker 4: I thought he was gonna get drawn out a lot longer, but it sounds like we might hit an actual deadline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're making it seem.
Speaker 4: The app might just go dark. And I also love that they're like, well, you know what, we'll buy it. Other people are like, you know what, we'll buy Elon Musk like you know what, I could buy it, and the Byte Dance is like, we're not for sale. It doesn't matter. Warriors are in Minnesota today to take on the timber Wolves. There's a lot of unrest in the Warriors organization currently, after the team got off to a hot start this season, but it played the honest pretty terrible basketball ever since they need to win tonight to get back to a five hundred record.
Speaker 3: They lost on Monday Night. We didn't really highlight it enough.
Speaker 4: They lost to the Raptors, a team that came into that game having won just one game out of their previous seventeen games. Brutal can lose, not lose to the Raptors. Warriors Tea Wolves TI tips off tonight six thirty.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a beautiful day, but make sure to bundle up if you are hitting out early in the morning or later at night, because it will be chilly. His will be in the low to mid sixties and Low's will be in the forties.
Speaker 4: Hey, Scorpio, bestiey, your day today is going to be a nine.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're all in a role at work.
Speaker 4: Plans previously laid will now come into play in a potentially lucrative way. It's time to continue to develop and expand take charge or remember to ask for help when needed.
Speaker 2: Wow, good for you, Scorpio, get.
Speaker 3: Your bag, Scorpios all right.
Speaker 2: Wednesdays we do something called our Cool or Not List. We throw some things out and we ask is that cool or not? Graham, would you like to kick it off?
Speaker 4: I would What do you guys think cool or not? The abuse, the absolute abuse that my wife, Kate has been.
Speaker 3: Putting our vacuum cleaner through.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Go to JV Morning Show on Instagram and you're gonna see a picture of because my wife came to me and said, the vacuum's clogged. It does not remember this is like a birthday gift I got for her, you know, or a Christmas present. I can't remember. Brand new vacuum. And she came to me, she's like, there's no, it doesn't and I test it out. Yeah, there's no suction at all, it doesn't pull anything. And she's like, I've checked the thing. I checked in here, there's no nothing. And I was like, give it to me, I'll figure it out. And of course I find the clog. It's deep inside the hose. And if you go to Jamie Morning Show you will see what I found in clogged up in the hose of the vacuum. These are things you're not supposed to vacuum up. If for those of you that are driving or whatever. It can't look at the picture right now, look at it later. But there are three dry erase pens.
Speaker 2: Would even get sucked up.
Speaker 3: Three dry erase ts. Question one witch.
Speaker 4: Finger from Halloween and then a whole bunch of hair and other miscellaneous junk.
Speaker 3: Why what is she doing? Does she think you could.
Speaker 4: Vacuum up dry erase pens and witch fingers?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: No, I don't even know howl would get sucked up.
Speaker 3: It's like like that, you have a good.
Speaker 5: Vacuum noise that it must have made too when it was going on that crackling.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, and she's like, hey, the vacuum cleaner is not you know, there's no structure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no crap. You see what you're putting this thing through?
Speaker 2: I say, cool, because were your floors clean though?
Speaker 4: No, true there were less dry erase pens and witch fingers on the floor, but you're nuts. Why not pick those up and vacuum everything else up?
Speaker 5: That's how you know you got to go to vacuum cleaner because mine probably wouldn't have even picked that up.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: How these things work their way through the system into the park that I found them. But man, yes, this thing was clogged solid. Not even not even one little fleck of air could get through at this point because there were three pens and a witch finger in there, which not cool?
Speaker 2: Cool, I think cool, very cool, cool or not. This survey about the younger generation, twenty five percent of them have no idea how to change a light bulb.
Speaker 3: Twenty five don't know how to change the light. Is that real?
Speaker 2: They're claiming that climbing the ladder is too dangerous, and then one of five also worry that the bulb might be too hot.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we'll turn it off first. And that's like the old school bulbs.
Speaker 4: We'll see the LED ones don't put out much, don't put out much heat.
Speaker 2: We're doomed.
Speaker 3: We're in big trouble.
Speaker 4: Although I will say today's new LED lights like, where is the bulb? There is no bulb, you know there. It's a different they are, They are a different thing. And I think some of them like I don't think you can even change the thing, going to change the whole fixture. But a regular light bulb in a lamp, yes, unscrew it.
Speaker 2: And then screw in. Less than half don't know how to add air to a car. Tired dude, know how to do that? Just I am probably in this I am in this category.
Speaker 3: You've never put air into a tire before?
Speaker 2: I haven't. I've called someone to do it. For me. I don't know how to do that either.
Speaker 3: Are you guys both being serious right now? You don't know how to put air in a car tire.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like I don't. I've never had to do that. I know how to put it in a bike tire. When you do that, Like.
Speaker 3: Whh that's called the pump. Yes, I just stood a full on acting it.
Speaker 2: Out, sumps up and down and everything that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, that is called the pump. Well, like an air compressor thing, you just stick it on the you take.
Speaker 3: The little cap.
Speaker 2: I feel like I could figure it out maybe if it was in front of me and.
Speaker 5: Never done it, like you never care to do it because I don't want to mess it up and over pump or overfill it.
Speaker 4: Well, a lot of times they on your tire and on your bike tire and your car tire. It tells you what ps I to inflate it to. So they'll say, like inflate to forty.
Speaker 3: P s I.
Speaker 2: Style, Yes, that's.
Speaker 3: All right, but it tells you the number on there.
Speaker 4: Most of these things have a little gauge that show you what you've inflated it to. But also like if you've never been driving along and like, seen your car tire, Like, man, this thing's like half flat.
Speaker 3: What do you do? Just keep driving?
Speaker 2: Yeah, until my man.
Speaker 5: I called my brother and I'm like, hey, a light came on.
Speaker 2: What do I do? And then he tells me, I'm going to tell you the rest of Yes, the youngins can't do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm frustrated already. Not cool. This is school or not not cool.
Speaker 2: It was a little less than half that don't know how to add air to a car tire. Even fewer than that know how to fit a windshield wiper blade. I don't even I don't know. I wouldn't know how to do that.
Speaker 4: Let me say this, I've done it before, and when show wiper blades can be incredibly frustrated.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's not easy.
Speaker 4: Well it is once you like realize what they're showing you how to do. But some of them like clip in, loop in in a weird way, and you're like that was not intuitive at all.
Speaker 2: Thirty percent could not identify a flat head screwdriver.
Speaker 3: No, I could do that. That's jumping off.
Speaker 2: Twenty percent couldn't recognize a wrench.
Speaker 3: Oh geez, that I can do.
Speaker 2: I have my own tiny little tool kit. Is it pink? It's not a pink, but I wish all the tools got lost.
Speaker 3: It just gets so sad when people can't.
Speaker 4: They're like trying to describe the tool that they need and it's something super basic, and I'm just like, oh God, you don't know what that's.
Speaker 2: Hey, you don't know what that thing's?
Speaker 4: Cold?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So the other day I deleted door Dash. You guys, you know DoorDash takes all my money, all of it. I don't believe it. I didn't even make it a full day. I had to get it again.
Speaker 3: I knew I was.
Speaker 4: Just if you had finished that statement with I deleted door Dash and in twenty twenty five, I'm gonna use it less, I would have immediately turned to Jess and say, get out the JD Show prediction journal. What month this year or even day from now? Does she re download it? And I knew, I knew it. There's not a chance you could make it even a month.
Speaker 2: I'm going to delete it again though I don't believe it.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you do so that we can make a JV show prediction because you will not be able to make it through any length right.
Speaker 2: Challenge accepted. Hey, right now, let's get a winner. Weldy four nine.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this Robbie Robbie or.
Speaker 3: Bobby Robbie Robbie.
Speaker 2: Robbie, you are Robbie.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, Robbie, your collar twenty right?
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be checking XF tickets and I just started calling, so yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: These are two the San Francisco Symphony's video games and concert with emer noon.
Speaker 2: This is happening March nineteenth. Then you just got two tickets. Yeah. She composes all the video game music. She's actually pretty cool. You're very welcome, Hey, Robbie, have a great rest of your day. Hang on there for that winning So Paris Hilton, I've been seeing a lot of headlines about her. She's been doing some really amazing things, you know, with the wildfires raging in southern California, She's been like volunteering and animal shelters. She's helping animals reconnect with their owners and just like spending time and caring for displaced animals. And she even fostered a doggie that has been displaced by the wildfires, even though parents herself her house burned downs. I thought that was really awesome. I didn't want to know one of her houses, right, I did want to ask if this was your dog, you're the owner. You just lost everything, house burnt to the ground. Then you find out Paris Hilton is fostering your dog or your cat, your pets. Would you have enough love for the animal that you would let your animal just stay with Paris Hilton to have the best life it possibly can butlers vacations, the best food, the best care. I wouldn't do it, But that's selfish of you. Selfish, But I.
Speaker 5: Feel like Paris has more going on with her life that she would be leaving the house and random people would be taking care of my pet, whereas I know, I peme it on my love.
Speaker 2: And they would have siblings, a bunch of other pet brothers and sisters, the chees, No just the pet. Do you guys love your animals that much you would let them go to have a better life?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I don't then, because I'm taking my animal back, although I will try to arrange some sort of joint custody situation if you like, and then she and I could like hang out and we can all, you know, get in sages together with our pets.
Speaker 5: That sounds great, that sounds nice. Would I don't think no sense that you're not that attached to your pet.
Speaker 2: I know I love my pause.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 2: He doesn't like me. He doesn't he doesn't like me. He just likes me a lot less than my husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's because dogs are very intuitive.
Speaker 4: They know who like loves them and gives them treats and takes them for walks and does stuff with them. And if you don't ever do any of those things, it just looks at you like you're gonna do something for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get that. Yeah, I think I love him enough to let him go live with Parashelton.
Speaker 6: Whoa, you wouldn't care have a better life, and he would be playing all day every day and have the best meals Filet mignon every night dinner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's some pets out there, I'm sure to celebrities and really rich people that eat better than all you guys wouldn't want that. If Paris Hilton said Selena sent just if to anybody, send me your pets off, foster them, Selena would put her dog in a ups box and drop them off.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, tomorrow poke a couple of air holes in it.
Speaker 2: And she doesn't even have to be Paris Hilton.
Speaker 5: If anybody offers that.
Speaker 3: She would male little Bentley.
Speaker 2: Boy right out so he would have a better life, like spending the summer on yachts in Italy, Like come on, come on, I'll go with them. You're not invited, Graham. That's part of the agreement, honest.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Jessica Simpson already recorded a breakup album that was quick you might think. Actually, this has been in the works for years, according to a source. So it was only the other night that she shared with her followers that she and Eric Johnson are splitting up after ten years of marriage. But apparently while she was going through hell in her marriage and things were falling apart, she was recording a revenge slash heartbreak album in La and Nashville. Apparently she's been wanting to reconnect with her country roots, so this might have a little country sound to it.
Speaker 3: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: A source says this album. This album is deeply personal and it's her side of the story, as she and Eric struggled with major trust issues that they just could not overcome.
Speaker 4: Wow, that'll be weird to be living in a marriage where like, you know it's coming to an end, but you're like, let's not end it yet, because I'm going to keep channeling this into this album on recording that'll be coming out. Then when we announced that we're breaking up, then I'm going to drop the album.
Speaker 3: Like that's like a lot of planning.
Speaker 2: I don't think that means she necessarily wanted the marriage to end. But if you're going through all these things in your relationship, any artists would put that into songs. Yeah, you know, yeah inspiration. Yeah. I don't think it's that she wanted her marriage to end, But I don't think it is. But it doesn't it doesn't hurt. I mean, might as well make some money off of it.
Speaker 4: I guess right, it's true, as if she they need any more. I often think of, don't you often think about celebrity breakups and it's like, what are the things that stress us norms out in a normal marriage? You know, it's like how are we going to pay the bills? And you know who's going to be able to pick up the kids and what's for dinner tonight? And how am I gonna have time to go to the grocery store and do all those problems you don't have?
Speaker 3: Is a really rich person? Those you so like?
Speaker 2: What are there the press?
Speaker 1: What are their.
Speaker 4: Relationship issues really about?
Speaker 2: Cheating with foresca? Is her man just hanging out of bars about his wedding ring flirting with women? Jesus, No, that'll do it. But there you go. And by the way, this would be her first UH music release in fifteen years. It's been a while. I could not tell you one song that I ever heard from her, honest, I couldn't name one right now. So there is a major benefit concert in the works to benefit the wildfires in LA. This is going to be called Fire Aid. So it was supposed to go down at the new Into It Dome in Inglewood, but there's been such a huge response from artists wanting to participate, Like over fifty bands and artists have asked to be a part of this. Only problem is, right now there's only twenty four slots. So they're working on having the entire thing moved to the forum to like better accommodate everyone or as many people as they can who want to be a part of this. So they don't have any names right now who are going to perform, but according to reports, they're all going to be performers based in La Okay and probably want the really big names. Yes, but think like you're Kendricks your snoops, Chris Brown's. I'm assuming that has not been confirmed. I don't know. And the entire thing will be live streamed obviously, and then money raised is going to go to help rebuild everyone's homes and things that have been lost in the fires.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be surprised if they make that a two night event or a three nights, you know, because there are going to be so many artists, because so many artists obviously definitely in the LA area.
Speaker 2: There's no date yet. No.
Speaker 5: I did see some concern that people had, like with the benefit concert happening and if people were going to be flying in from other places and taking up the hotel rooms that the actual victims needed, because you know a lot of them are now staying in hotel rooms.
Speaker 2: So it's like, is that going to be a little tough, Like, how are they going to work well, if you feel like people who are just placed by the fires, they're already in the hotels. So anybody flying in you're not going to have anywhere to stay. The hotels are already booked.
Speaker 4: Now they're i know, airbnbs open their doors up, you know, on a lot of places for free.
Speaker 2: So so yeah, that is going to be interesting.
Speaker 4: Graham, what do you have hard if you have had a stomach bug, just absolutely tear through your household lately.
Speaker 3: I don't and I don't want that, but you're not for me, not alone.
Speaker 4: Bay Area health officials are stating there seeing a huge sird of you know of it lately. This bug is neurovirus, and according to officials, this is the biggest spike of it that we've seen.
Speaker 3: In I don't know. They say at least the last decade.
Speaker 4: A neurovirus case causes excuse me, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps, all that fun stuff.
Speaker 3: And they say it's.
Speaker 4: Particularly stubborn virus because it spreads really, really easily and it's kind of hard to kill. They say alcohol in hand sanitizers that we all use at doctor's offices and stuff like that kills most viruses doesn't always work against neurovirus.
Speaker 3: Neuro Virus can slip past that.
Speaker 4: According to Wastewater Scan, which is a Stanford run program that tracks diseases nuts is in wastewater, they found very high levels of neurovirus at treatment plants in San Jose, Redwood City, Palo Alto, Fremont, San Francisco, Sara Fel Nevado.
Speaker 3: And Napa. Dang it.
Speaker 4: But that's pretty much Everywhere's the entire Bay area. They say levels of a recent test on a particular date, we're four hundred and fifty eight percent higher than on that that same exact date one year ago. So it is peaking right now. Neuroviruses everywhere. Stay vigilant and you I don't know if you have to triple wash your hands or what you have to do, but you need to be cleaning surfaces and again. But they say alcohol hand sanitizer stuff like that doesn't always kill the virus. My sister just had this go through her house and it sounded miserable. Everybody was this and vomiting here and all that, and then and then it was like, well, one kid hasn't gotten it yet, he's fine. And then two days later he got it and then boom and then he's you know this, and then vomiting on the other kid, and that It just sounded like an absolute nightmare.
Speaker 2: All right, stay vigilant people.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Warner Guys Robert San Jose was running. Even give a shout out to my wife. I won't say her name due to her anonymity, but today she celebrates thirteen years clean and sober, and I will give you a hand who we are. Let's see Great America and high five if you remember cool? If not, next time, Bye, guys.
Speaker 3: Selena favorite memory about the high five at Great America? Do you remember him?
Speaker 2: Soft hands? I loved that, Jess.
Speaker 4: Your favorite memory about that high five at Great America?
Speaker 2: You know I made eye contact and the smile was just gleamy.
Speaker 4: Wower memory, great disrespect, the talk that I had with him about him and his beautiful family, and we chatted for a little while.
Speaker 3: Of course I remember.
Speaker 2: Me too, me too. Okay, he had a lot of tequila shots that we snuck in.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: We did great meeting you and your family, and congratulations to your wife. That's that's amazing. Let's get to what the bleep is Your chance to win this JV show, Chuck Mug. All you gotta do is be the first person to guess today is a bleeped out words? Always leave your guests is on the talk back just like that one right there? You do that on the iHeartRadio app. All right, here is today's clip.
Speaker 4: One of the ways I keep telling my wife would be a good way for us to get back in shape in this new year is trying lots of different positions. Oh don't you think that's good exercise?
Speaker 2: I think so? Really thinking about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that helps me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, flexible too, share your flexibility up. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this as a family show, So it's not that the thing that you're thinking about.
Speaker 3: It's not that, it's think of something else. You sick us.
Speaker 4: Leave us your name and your city along with your guests. We want to be able to shout you out when you win the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, what the blieve is? Where you could win a JV show, Chuck Mug. If you are the first person a guest today is the bleeped out word? In case you missed today's clip, here it is one more time.
Speaker 4: One of the ways I keep telling my wife would be a good way for us to get back in shape in this new year is trying lots of different positions.
Speaker 2: Now, if you ever have a guess, you know you got to leave it on a talk back on the iHeartRadio app. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 3: Now, Good Morning JV show.
Speaker 4: This is when from Lakethrop, I'm guessing the bleepout word is yo yoga position.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, have a great day.
Speaker 4: By great guess, And that just wiped out like one hundred people's guests, so apologies. If you left yoga as a guest, you might want to formulate your second guests and get that in on the talk.
Speaker 5: Pack Good Morning JAB show.
Speaker 8: The sty from Santose and my guess for the bleeps dot.
Speaker 7: Word is pilate.
Speaker 4: It can really take.
Speaker 2: A lot out of you once you get going. Thanks, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Cray.
Speaker 2: I'm doing picture that.
Speaker 4: I ain't doing no yoga and I ain't doing no pilates. I probably should because I'm not very flexible anymore, but I ain't doing neither of those things. Uh uh again, plate is another very popular guest this morning.
Speaker 2: I've heard it's really hard. It is.
Speaker 4: It does look hard, but it also looks expensive because you have to go into a class or something that has that machine thing that you do it on, and I ain't gotten the money for that.
Speaker 2: You have to get a cute little outfit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, morning, this is Robert. My guess is sleepy.
Speaker 4: Sleeping for that's another popular guest. The sleeping position doesn't really get you back in shape, though, but I could use a new one.
Speaker 2: All right. So if you have a guest leaving now in the talk back Mike on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We have the JV Show hanging out with you on this Wednesday. I'm Selena, I'm and I'm Jess. Hope you're having a gray morning. We're playing with the bleep where someone hopefully is gonna win this chuck mug. All you gotta do is be the first person A guest today is bleeped out word. In case you are just tuning in, here is today's clip.
Speaker 4: One of the ways I keep telling my wife would be a good way for us to get back in shape in this new year is trying lots of different positions, and why are the ladies so not receptive to this suggestion?
Speaker 2: Because what we did.
Speaker 4: We dream up a lot of different things, and we're like, you know, why don't we try this?
Speaker 3: And why don't we try this? And then ladies are.
Speaker 2: Like, most are uncomfortable for us?
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Tried it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe we have with our exits.
Speaker 3: We don't want to think about that. What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 3: Good morning. This is Ryan from Balleo.
Speaker 4: I think the bleeped out word is stretch, stretch and stretching.
Speaker 3: Very popular guests this morning.
Speaker 2: This is from Oakland. Is it different eating positions? Wait?
Speaker 3: I will have one eating position?
Speaker 4: Well, maybe too when you get that nice like couch lean and you're eating on the couch or in your bed, but uh, mostly just sitting is my only eating position?
Speaker 2: Well, I can do it standing, Okay, I done it standing, driving still sitting.
Speaker 3: Morning again.
Speaker 8: This is johnfre Richmond, and my guess would be squat squatting.
Speaker 3: Position right here for them. Not a big fan Morning j Show. And today's bleeped out word I believe is plank. Trying out different plank positions. All right, guys, hope that's right.
Speaker 2: Love y'all, love you plank position? Right, you are all right here today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 4: One of the ways I keep telling my wife would be a good way for us to get back in shape in this new year is trying lots of different plank positions.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 4: It seems like such good exercise if you're held a plank, and then you see the ones where people add in all the different movements and stuff. Oh, that's a workout right there. Who needs a gym membership? Well I do, excepting paying for mine for the US a couple of years, and being now I have to go to get my money's worth back on the previous two years that I didn't Next week Monday, probably, I'm still like building stuff, still building stuff every day. And when a cool my kiddy don't have time, we go to the gym. I'm building stuff. Yesterday there was a lot of building stuff, and the day before, the day before and every day for the last three years. All right, let's get some shoutouts, and I'll be honest, not a lot of shoutouts to get, but obviously one for Brian and Sandoze.
Speaker 3: He had the very first crag dancer this morning.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: Brian's that?
Speaker 4: Enjoy your brand new JV show, Chuck Muggin and look, I'll be honest. After that, it's a pretty pretty short list. Do better, people do better? Lance and San Ramon had the correct dancer, and so did you?
Speaker 2: Or what's up? Jordan's up?
Speaker 4: Jordan's South City had it. But after that, that is it?
Speaker 3: That is it?
Speaker 2: Hey, no worries tomorrow seven to five. You have another chance the.
Speaker 1: JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. To the phones Althony for nine.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this? Hi? Good morning? This is Michelle. Hey Michelle, how's your morning going so far? I'm good. We're in the car on the way to school.
Speaker 3: I'm with my husband, Thomas and Olivia, Alana and Vivian my girls.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jess remember all of those names. Okay, well this Olivia, Ala and Vivian Sure and Michelle?
Speaker 5: Yeah okay, and Thomas and Olivia and Olivia and Alana and Jade and Ashley.
Speaker 2: Hey, Michelle, you're gonna be playing the JV show. You have nope game I'm sure you know how this works. It's our trivia game. We're gonna ask you four questions, gotta get three correct, and you win a pair of three.
Speaker 5: Day general admission tickets to borrow.
Speaker 2: Rob Napa Val three tickets. We'll be there for all the performances, all right, So let's get to it. Question number one? What relative does a Russian person callska?
Speaker 3: Oh, take a look at my baska.
Speaker 2: And I want to see yours.
Speaker 3: You might carry?
Speaker 2: Oh, I wish I knew.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: I would say a grandparent? But is it you male or female? Which grandparents?
Speaker 3: You're right there? Take a look at my little babs.
Speaker 2: I would think grandma.
Speaker 3: Nice working that one out.
Speaker 2: I did not know that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, I've never seen your babuska before.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: I don't want to show it to you.
Speaker 3: A picture sometimes, don't like that, okay? Question question number two.
Speaker 4: Pete Sampras and Andre Agassy were big time rivals.
Speaker 3: In the nineties in what sport?
Speaker 2: Wow, you are on top of this. Here's question number three. If you order a drink to be served up, what type of glass are they usually going to bring it to you in?
Speaker 3: I should know this.
Speaker 2: I just know serving straight up is what type of glass? So what type of glass they're going to bring it to you?
Speaker 3: Straight up and up can be two different things.
Speaker 2: Oh, not much of a Martini glass.
Speaker 3: Martini glass, oh Martini.
Speaker 4: If you order a drink up, it's usually going to come in, come in to Martini glass.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 3: Question number four the rate.
Speaker 4: You guys need this one, by the way to win those bottle rock casts.
Speaker 3: Question number four.
Speaker 4: The Ravens are an NFL team that play their home games in what state?
Speaker 3: Try to trick you there.
Speaker 2: Your husband's good job. You guys.
Speaker 5: You just want a pair of three day general ad mission tickets to Bottle Up Napple Valley presented by John Sellers.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be so much fun. I'm a little jealous. You guys very welcome. Hang on, Michelle and Thomas and Olivia and Ashley and Timothy and Mikey, Michelle, Thomas, all right, hang on, guys, Thank you, you're welcome. Have a great rest of your day. Hang on, Grahama got some shout out, of.
Speaker 3: Course we do, and us listen to this.
Speaker 4: Aunties be sliding into my DM says, can you please wish my niece in Deira Parmar a happy eleventh birthday. She absolutely hates being the center of attention, so naturally, I'd love nothing more than to embarrass her live on the radio.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Slay.
Speaker 4: Dear your auntie side loves you so much. Kisses with a forehead flick lol. Thank you, thank you a ps. Congrats to your new house.
Speaker 3: Graham.
Speaker 4: Tell Kate she did an amazing job. I hear you also had some part in it as well. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: That's from Cynthia, so happy happy birthday.
Speaker 4: In Dear the fart all right, another one here It says, Hey, Graham, tomorrow is my daughter's fifth birthday. I was wondering if you could give her a shout out. She loves the who gives a fart and says it all the time. Of course she A happy fairy fifth birthday, Lexi. We hope you have a magical day. Love mom, dad and Aubrey. So happy fairy birthday, Alexi. Fart's good point mom and Madam's mom and Medams says, can you please wish my firstborn man of the house with the kindest, sweetest soul and also a complete weirdo. Jaden on his thirteenth birthday. I'm so proud of so proud to be your ma, your brother Jacob and I love you so much. We listen every morning. Thank you and have a great day. Tell Selena high and that's from Jacquelina. So happy happy birthday to the man of the house Jaden being such a weirdo. Another one here, Mama A DM's wishing Damien a happy six birthday. I know who gives a fart? We love you so much, from Mama Data, Kendall, Isaiah and Maverick. We listened to the JV show commuting every day from Stockton to Palo Alto. That's a brutal commute. Now they have some bad news for you, Selena. I know, she says, Selena, it's Lee, not Lay. That street off ramp comes up a lot in our traffic reports and it's l E I g H.
Speaker 3: But it is pronounced leek. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I've been telling her that I will for you, but more importantly, happy happy birthday, Damien.
Speaker 3: Who gives a fart?
Speaker 2: That's a great.
Speaker 7: Point, honest, Please, It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Justin Bieber went on an unfollowing spree. So all these unfollows happened we think within the last week. But as of Monday, Justin Bieber no longer follows Usher. This is a big deal because Usher was Bieber's mentor. This is the guy who thought them everything. Yes, so that's a huge deal. He also unfollowed Scooter Braun that was his former manager. He unfollowed his former bodyguard, his former stylist, who, by the way, was the best man at his wedding, like they were super close. And he unfollowed another woman who was once in a manager position and worked with Scooter Braun. These are all people who have been with Justin from the very beginning of his career. So people are wondering what the heck happened, And then there's this Scooter Braun deleted his account reportedly after Justin unfollowed him. Ushirt still follows Justin, but the others do not, which suggest Justin might have blocked them. I'm not really sure. There are some theories floating around there that maybe after having a kid, Justin is just like reevaluating his childhood and come up. Maybe is like looking back at how he was exploited by these adults around him, or how he was treated poorly, or maybe there was you know, some form of I don't know, like emotional abuse or something going on there.
Speaker 4: Clearly something he's pinpointed, something that happened that he's not okay with, whether it been something that was done to him or somebody around him.
Speaker 2: What's really interesting is he still follows Didty really yeah, So if there is something there maybe in.
Speaker 3: The world I was. My thing is maybe he wants to distance himself from anybody.
Speaker 2: A lot of people thought that, a lot of people thought that he still is following Ditty. So maybe he figures unfollowing him would bring more attention to two things. So maybe he's just like quietly leaving it there. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Now I'm curious to know which other celebrities still follow him. I didn't think everybody would have un followed him already, I know.
Speaker 2: I know. Speaking of Didt, he says the freak off videos that the Feds have actually proved his innocence. So the Feds have nine I'm using air quotes freak off videos. Ditty's defense team says that they've seen these and according to them, the tapes show private activity between two fully consenting adults in a long term relationship. They're talking about Cassie, by the way. His team says, Cassie not only consented, but thoroughly enjoyed herself as shown in these videos. They say it shows her happy, dominant, and incomplete control of the situation. They say there are no secret cameras, she was aware they were recording. There's no other celebrities involved, there's no miners, there's no violence. And remember those claims that Diddy would record these things and use tapes as leverage like blackmail. Diddy claims these videos were on Cassie's devices, she hung onto them four years, and she's the one that turns them over to the FED. So how is he holding onto these and hanging them over her head if she had them.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there are going to be instances whereas some of this evidence quote unquote evidence that they find does come from consenting adults, right, Some of it at some of these parties, I'm sure was, but there was probably plenty of other stuff that wasn't.
Speaker 2: I still think prosecutors have a lot of stuff that Diddy's defense team didn't see. Remember they seized a lot of videos and you know, things from Diddy's homes when they rated the homes. So I'm sure this isn't all of it. Also, these videos, even if it is Cassie like that doesn't show that she may not have been drugged up or she was in a very toxic situation where she's not going to act in front of him, you know, like she's being forced to do things like why would she do that to his face? So she can you know, she doesn't want to upset him. So I think it's a lot more. And I'm sure there's more tapes with her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the tapes aren't a tell all Bill, Like you said, you don't know the circumstances, So it is one angle of a piece of evidence. It is not all the evidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but his team did He's team. They're trying everything, yeah, to get this man out of understandable, Graham, what do you have? All Right?
Speaker 4: A foul mouthed Eagles fan is paying the price for his words and actions. At this past weekend's playoff game between the Eagles and Packers in Philadelphia, cell phone video taken by a man named Alex captured his fiance Elly, who's also a Packers fan, being berated by this Eagles fan that was sitting one row behind them. They say, the interactions with this guy started out as some friendly banter. You know their rival, you know rival fans, and obviously as Packer fans there, they were vastly outnumbered. They're all Eagles fans, and that's a scary place to be at the link. Eagles fans not the friendliest. Well, they say, as the game progressed, this guy got more and more aggressive. Alex shared a clip of this on social media, and in it, the guy can be heard calling Ali all kinds of awful things, including calling her ugly, making other angry, sexist remarks, and even calling her the one word you don't ever call woman. And he said that one a few times. Well, no, not that one worse. Well, the clip quickly went viral on Alex asked for the internet's help identifying this guy, which, of course the Internet gladly did. This guy was connected to a New Jersey management consulting firm. Well that company announced yesterday that they had terminated him because, quote, this individual's conduct and language were disgusting, unacceptable, and horrific.
Speaker 3: It have no place at our workplace in society.
Speaker 4: In the Philadelphia Eagles, they also piled on they've announced that this guy's banned from the stadium. Wow, future games see a deal hole because guess what you shuck?
Speaker 2: You suck.
Speaker 4: If you watch that video, you're just like, oh my god, well one, how does this guy Alex not immediately punch this guy in the face.
Speaker 3: But they say they were worried about this.
Speaker 4: Thing becoming physical because all you would see is one Packers fan fighting an Eagles fan, and then you'd have ten thousand Eagles fans all trying to fight you at once. So they were scared that this thing would progress to anything physical. And you should physical physical altercation.
Speaker 3: That's not the way to solve this. And let the Internet handle this right and they did.
Speaker 2: Everything the Internet, and I don't know how they do it those right will they will find you, they will figure you out. Let's talk Bottle Rock Napa Valley.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: This week we announced a lineup and now we have for you this single day line I have you no single had.
Speaker 5: Tickets to go on sale when just ooh they go on sale tomorrow Thursday, January sixteenth, at ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if you're not gonna make it all three days, you can go for one day, maybe even two days. Here we go Friday, Mayday there talking to me. Friday, May twenty third, Green Day, Love It some Lime, Yeah, love it Cascade forty Yes, ext love it My boy Saturday May twenty fourth, Justin timberlainke Benson Boone. I'm here for that ice cube of your boy ground what way Sunday May twenty fifth, your other boy Noah con.
Speaker 4: Dude, Okay wait Sunday Zat Sunday headlining Sunday.
Speaker 3: Ye all right, catchy Sunday. I will be there Sunday.
Speaker 2: Cage Elephant. You're excited about the year for this, you guys, your Cage the Elephant fan? Yes, interesting, are you not? I am?
Speaker 3: But I didn't think that you don't know everything about me?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Flow right out on stage Sunday. Well again one.
Speaker 5: Day tickets It's gonna be on sale tomorrow, January sixteen, that today, you know the website Bottle Rock Napa Valley dot com for more information and to get those tickets.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Did you guys hear about the frenchwoman who got scammed out of eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars after falling for Brad Pitt on Facebook. You know, yes, that's so bad. Her name is Anne, she's fifty three years old. So I guess it's all started when somebody posing as Brad Pitt's mom started posting on Facebook, and then I guess answer to interacting with the mom, and then a month later, Brad Pitt himself slid into her DMS.
Speaker 4: You guys, yeah, because the mom was like, you'd be perfect for my son. I mean, my son needs a woman like you.
Speaker 2: So when Brad is actually there like courting her, she's like, oh my god. And it turned into this whirlwind romance where he's like proposing to her and he's begging her to leave her husband. She was married to a millionaire what. So they're talking, they're texting. Eventually he's like, hey, I need money for my cancer treatments. He said he couldn't pay for it with his own money because his money was tied up in a divorce with Angelina Jolie.
Speaker 3: Oh got a good point.
Speaker 2: So she's like, she's like, you know, whatever you need, I am leaving my husband for you. She left her husband. Oh my god, for a Facebook.
Speaker 3: Brad Pitt, Well, wouldn't you It's Brad Pitt.
Speaker 2: And so she sent a like that large chunk of money to him because she was getting money from her husband that she was divorcing, hundred and fifty thousand dollars, the big Brad. Why And she was falling for him because the entire time they're in constant contact. Mind you, they weren't calling each other. There was no FaceTime. They were only texting because Brad Pitt said he was too busy to take any calls. But he was sending her some verry convincing God, he's right, he's a Hollywood actor. Yeah, but he was sending her some very convincing photos. You guys have to go check out the photo that she received JB Morning Show on Instagram. Oh my god, it's Brad Pitt holding up a sign that says I love you, and it's him in a hospital. But how old did you say?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 2: Lady was fifty three years old. That's too young to be dope, You guys, these are the worst pictures I've ever seen. How would you fall for something like this?
Speaker 4: That's the biggest that's the biggest thing. Of this entire story. You feel bad when anybody sabotages their own life, their own marriage, and then drains their life savings because they're tea and we all our first reaction is like, how could you let that happen? But then you end up feeling bad for the person. Not in this case.
Speaker 3: Uh uh.
Speaker 4: Once you look at those pictures, there is not a chance that you can feel bad for this person.
Speaker 3: They are so bad. They're so badly photosho fake.
Speaker 4: I can photoshop Brad Pitt's face better than this person did.
Speaker 2: It looks like they cut out Brad's head from a magazine and it just stuck it to various hospital room pictures. Yes, that's literally what it looks like.
Speaker 4: It's like, this is a Brad Pitt smiling at the at the oscars or whatever the red carpet. Let me paste it on a guy on a hospital bed. It's so bad. You couldn't have you could. I get Maybe your fooled and the mom that's clever. The mom reaches out to you first, and the interaction and sure, maybe you believe that until he sends you this picture. Cannot believe. At this point, you have to go, I'm getting scammed. I don't care how much I want to believe that I'm falling in love with bread Pit.
Speaker 3: This picture ain't real.
Speaker 4: That's the point that you have to bail out and realize that you're getting scammed.
Speaker 5: I want to make you think, though, because you know for a fact that if you're talking to a celebrity like that, you're telling your friends, you're telling family members.
Speaker 2: You're telling somebody.
Speaker 5: You're telling me that nobody in her life told her, hey, this is not a real person.
Speaker 2: They probably did, but when you're in love, you don't want to hear that.
Speaker 4: Ish they said her like suspicions only started getting raised, not because of the pictures, No, when news would break and he would be seen on a red carpet with his actual girlfriend, you know, with a new woman.
Speaker 3: That's when she was like, wait, wait a second, he is cheating on me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm getting cheated on, or I'm getting scamed. Not the ridiculously bad photoshop picture that looks totally fake, that didn't raise any red flags for her. I just can't feel I don't I can't feel bad in this instance. All the other ones where people get totally catfish and duped and whatever, I end I get to a point. Initially I'm laughing at that, but I get to a point where I do feel bad for them.
Speaker 3: I can't in this one. I just can't.
Speaker 2: Go check out the photos JB Morning shows on our Instagram start. I can't believe this went on for over a year. So she met fake Brad in twenty twenty three. Last year, twenty twenty four is when she saw real Brad on a red carpet with his actual girlfriend, and that's what prompted her to go file a complaint and.
Speaker 3: With who the relationship police?
Speaker 2: No, I mean with the police because she got scammed out of eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars. So they're investigating them yet to track down who scammed her. And I do feel bad about this. She's been getting treatment at a clinic for severe depression.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, now, well you said that.
Speaker 2: Now I feel bad, but everything else.
Speaker 3: Come on, I'd be depressed too if I feel for that picture. They're so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you think she's going to try to go back to her husband? You think he'll take her back?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I feel like this is like a ten year old kid scamming her in his mom's basement and he's like, I don't really know how to use photoshop, but what the hell?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she felt for it. Oh my god, eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars is coming my way.
Speaker 4: I can buy so much candy and video games, you know, like.
Speaker 2: It's so so bad these pictures. Oh man, can't get over that JAV Morning Show. Make sure following us there on Instagram.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: So do you guys remember someone named Crystal. Crystal you have to think think back really hard. Former member of the JV Show. She since moved on.
Speaker 3: To New York, not ringing any bells for any Well, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I forgot about her too until yesterday because.
Speaker 4: She's like a bad rash that won't go away, keeps popping every now.
Speaker 2: And Crystal is still one of our besties. Anyways, Yesterday she called sound Graham Instagram. She challenged us radio besties, I'm calling you out. We have to come together to make Spencer Pratt's dream come true of getting his wifey. Heidi montag song Superficial to number.
Speaker 7: One in San Francisco, Selena and Grab and Sacramento, lizet Let's get Heidi Montag Superficial to number one, and.
Speaker 2: Then she went crazy. Here's the thing we talked about this it might have been yesterday. Was yes, Heidi and Spencer they lost everything in one of the fires down in southern California. I mean they literally have nothing. To the point, Heidi is shopping at Marshall's. What no offense to Marshalls. I love that place.
Speaker 3: That's a big show, was big. That was a pretty big shot in all of us, a shot, but Marshall.
Speaker 2: Look, I go to Marshall, So I'm not doing any shade, but for her, you wouldn't expect to see Heidi Montag at Marshalls, you know what I mean. So Spencer has made this a thing. He wants everyone to stream her song Superficial from twenty ten and hopes that they'll generate some revenue to get back on their feet, and so far he's having major success. Paris Hilton has posted a video dancing to her music. A lot of the other you know, her co stars from the Hills have been doing this, and then I guess Spencer Pratt hit up Crystal Jelly all of her her radio friends.
Speaker 3: Well up, let's dial it back there.
Speaker 2: That's what she said. That's what she said.
Speaker 3: I'm not believing it.
Speaker 4: I had a lot of our own listeners slide into my dms over the past twenty four hours. But prior to this Crystal challenge saying that we should be playing the song as well.
Speaker 5: Ah wait, I feel like a lot of people are just boosting it everywhere.
Speaker 2: So okay, I think I might have misspoke, Jess. I think I might have gotten better. Yeah, I like that a lot better.
Speaker 5: Crystal's pushing and everybody is pushing the song superficial and I was mistaken and I thought we were pushing the song.
Speaker 2: I'll do it because that's what I've been hearing. I do want to say Spencer is pushing her album edding genre from the album. But regardless, are we popping up Heidi Montag My kids were conceived to this.
Speaker 3: I actually lost my virginity to this song.
Speaker 2: It's my first song for stance my wedding. That's right, it was you weren't even there, Graham.
Speaker 4: My daughter Quinn during the C section operation, she came out to this song.
Speaker 2: It uh huh, that's my ring tone.
Speaker 3: It was my ringtone toe, you know what? It is still my ringtone to this day.
Speaker 2: I just to my funeral.
Speaker 4: Whoa, it's gonna be so hold on. It's like, I don't know what Crystal is talking about. We've been playing that song move O. She's probably been playing that one song by Suprina Carpenter. It's about coffee. We don't play that. We've only been playing Heidi Montag every times.
Speaker 2: An hour years. What we do here?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: I do think it's a It's a very sweet move that everyone is backing them though.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget about everybody else that's affected by these fires. If you can help out in any way or donate, make sure that you end that. Get yourself a spencer in your life. I mean, not the old spencer that you didn't. I don't want what the new spencer that is.
Speaker 5: That is all about, you know, pushing her her projects out there.
Speaker 2: Love that. I do love that. So yes, stream Heidie's song what's this I'll do it? And this is the one no one's listening to. Oh no no, we're still pushing this one.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we just played a little piece of Heidie Montag's song I'll do It. If you don't know, people are streaming songs off for a twenty ten album, Superficial because they lost everything in these wildfires, and Spencer's like, you know what, stream my wife's music help us generate some money. We got to get back on our feet. And for the most part, people are embracing it. Celebrities having a lot of fun, and they're here for it. They're posting videos streaming her music.
Speaker 9: Graham, I'm so disappointed in you. I cannot believe you were hyping up that ridiculous song from that ridiculous couple. Like I can't even believe this is happening. I can't even believe I'm listening to you guys promote this. I saw that video on Instagram from Grizzly yesterday and I went swoop right back right past it. I can't even believe that this is a thing. And Graham, especially you, I'm highly disappointed. Have a great day, wow, especially you.
Speaker 4: Let me respond to that, yes, the song is ridiculous for not playing it because we think the song is good, and yes, that couple is ridiculous, most known for you know, rather awful behavior and a string of failed reality shows.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know all of them, they've done every reality show.
Speaker 2: Everything they've ever done failed.
Speaker 4: But also at the end of the day, I do have a heart, and these people lost everything in the fire, and it's kind of a fun way. I think it's better than them shir go fundme or something.
Speaker 2: To go fun me the backlash they would have got.
Speaker 4: Right, This is just sort of a fun And obviously, yes, we know the song makes your ears bleed, and we apologize for that, but it is sort of a fun way to help, you know, help out a couple that's down and they have they have little kids, and they've lost everything.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, and.
Speaker 2: You guys were challenged. You have to and I.
Speaker 4: Don't back down. I don't back down from a challenge. I'm from buss side Nap.
Speaker 2: But it is just something fun and silly, and we appreciate you listening to the JV Show. But I mean just I don't line up a little bit, just something stupid and fun. We get that it's dumb, we know that, just silly. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: You guys are hell dumb. That was so funny.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I love you guys.
Speaker 3: I'm so mad at you.
Speaker 4: Hilarious hilarious.
Speaker 9: All right, Jamie, so have.
Speaker 3: A great day. You got the joke plus for you?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: This woman that took part in a white elephant gift exchange over the Christmas holiday, did.
Speaker 2: You guys do one of those?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Ye? And did you get anything good?
Speaker 2: I did? I don't remember. Oh I got I got a shark who.
Speaker 3: She said, Okay, I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 2: And I got a set of wine bottles.
Speaker 3: Do you guys do the one?
Speaker 4: Do you guys do the white off on gifts exchange where the gifts are like bad stuff, like they're gag gifts, or you guys just do one where everybody like, oh, it's an actual gift that somebody might like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ours are good gifts. Yeah, okay too.
Speaker 3: I usually do. We usually do both, and this year we didn't do a single one.
Speaker 4: We usually do a gag one of my families and then a nice one at my in laws, and we didn't do either of them this year, so I did not get to participate. But this one woman, Emily Hiccocks, she's twenty five years old. She's from Michigan. She says in the family gift exchange. She totally scored. Now, her cousin bought a lottery ticket for her as like here, okay, here's your white off one gift, and they threw that into the mix, and then she ended up getting that and I'm sorry the cousin put that into the mix as his gift. I totally misspoke there. And the dad, her dad, brought a flashlight. Now she ended up with the flashlight, the dad with the lottery ticket. The dad really wanted his flashlight back. He's like, there are those people out there that want the thing that they brought back. And I'm usually that person because I usually get lot I usually buy lottery tickets for him, and I always try to get my own gift back and people get mad about that.
Speaker 3: I don't care. It's a gift exchange.
Speaker 4: Well, dad and his daughter they decided, let's trade. You can have your flashlight back, you give me the lottery ticket. Well, she scratched that lottery ticket off. Initially, she says, she thought she won fifty thousand dollars and then she took it down to a store. Nuh, five hundred thousand dollars one.
Speaker 3: On that ticket.
Speaker 4: How would you feel if you were somebody at that exchange that either traded out of that gift or her own dad who got a stupid flashlight instead of a five hundred thousand dollars lottery ticket.
Speaker 2: I'm so mad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm expecting some of that money.
Speaker 4: She says that she will use her winnings to buy a new car, invest and also share with her family, including her dad and the cousin that bought that ticket as a gift.
Speaker 2: She's better than me. I get wanting to do things for the your immediate family, but I'm sorry, cousin, Hey, you bought this to give away and it just happened to come to me. Oh is the winning numbers?
Speaker 4: You got to give them a little kickbacks a scratcher, and you know they bought one for themselves that day, and they scratched that one, and them was like, oh, I'll put this one in the gift exchange.
Speaker 2: I feel like, if you want to be a nice person, yes you give them a little bit, but you are not in any way obligated to.
Speaker 4: I would be so salty, because again I get I always buy lottery tickets in a gift exchange always, that's just my go to. It's easy, doesn't require a lot of thinking, and it is a popular item. They get stolen quite a few times, and I always try to steal it back. And if I don't get it back and somebody and I found that somebody in the gift exchange, some friend of ours or whatever, one five hundred thousand, the salt level that I would be at, I would be bobbing around in the Great Salt Lake.
Speaker 3: I'd be so salty.
Speaker 2: Growing up, we used to always get scratchers like in our stockings, and I consider doing that this year, but I was like, no, because if one of these little kids wins and they're going to be hanging on to the money, now, I don't get any of it. If I can have, nobody's getting that that selfishness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can I tell you? Can I tell you guys, a great prank. That's somebody in my family. My cousin's kids there, I don't know, ones probably just started high school.
Speaker 3: Ones I think in middle school.
Speaker 4: And the younger brother got the older brother one of those gag lottery tickets. He scratched it off on Christmas Day and thought that he had won one million dollars, and they and props to my cousin and her husband and the whole family for not letting him in on it.
Speaker 3: They even drove him down to a convenience store so he.
Speaker 4: Could scan the ticket to see to verify that he actually won them what's the million? So he it was a large portion of the day where he thought he won a million bucks and he didn't.
Speaker 3: And they even drove him.
Speaker 4: Down so he could go check his ticket, at which point the thing obviously doesn't scan and it's just a prank. I mean, could you imagine that feeling Christmas Day he thought he won a million bus.
Speaker 5: I would never talk my family ever after that.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: That is so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Well played, well played, hottest.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Wow.
Speaker 2: So now Justin Baldoni is dragging Disney and Marvel into all his drama. See now how Justin Baldoni is beef and Blake Lively right yep, And he is convinced that Ryan Reynolds, Blake's husband, openly mocked him. In Deadpool and Wolverine, there is one scene where a nice Pool played by Ryan Reynolds makes a comment about Blake's character Lady Pool, saying you can't even tell she's just had a baby if you don't know. Justin allegedly fatshimed Blake on the set of It Ends with Us. There was also a line in Deadpool where Ryan says, where in God's name is the intimacy coordinator? Something that could also tie back to Justin and Blake given that there are sexual harassment allegations being thrown around. So now Justin is demanding that and Marvel keep all documents, emails, texts, anything relating to or reflecting a deliberate attempt to mock, harass, ridicule, intimidate, or bully him through the character of nice Pool, because all of that would have gone through Ryan Reynolds. He not only played him, but he was a writer, he produced it. If he was the star of everything, it's all him. Wow. But I think Graham mentioned this last time.
Speaker 5: It's like, that's not really a crime, right for him to kind of make fun of.
Speaker 2: It because he didn't say his name, but you could use it. I guess. Do you think that could be considered like an intimidation tactic or some sort of retaliation.
Speaker 4: I don't know this whole thing, this whole thing is. I mean, I'm shocked at how big of a mess this thing is, I know, and.
Speaker 2: It just keeps on getting messier. You know, Disney and Marvel they're like, hey, we don't care about this, don't drag us. And yeah, and now they are dragged.
Speaker 3: We dragged. You guys have both watched this movie.
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 5: After all of the I guess the drama with it, it kind of brought my interest levels down, so I never watched it. To dead pull a Wolverine No oh no, I thought were talking about it ends with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I have seen it ends with that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what I thought.
Speaker 4: And uh, you know, my wife and I are popping through Netflix or whatever looking for what to watch, and that thing gets recommended to us, that movie, and she's like, my wife turns to me and she's like, you know, there's like just like a ton of drama surrounding this whole thing. I'm like, oh my god. We talk about it every single out. Yeah, I think she's not as in the loop. I'm like, I don't even know where to begin to bring you up to speed.
Speaker 3: On this because it's so messy.
Speaker 2: It's it's so it's a lot, but it was a good movie, do you guys, I will.
Speaker 5: Say that that Colleen Hoover the one that I guess, I don't know if she's the producer, b I know she's the one that wrote the book. Do you think she regrets getting those two actors to play the main characters?
Speaker 2: She definitely does. And you know, before before the latest drama, like maybe just in the movie was out, you know, when the Blake was doing the press, butN and all that, she said that she sided with Blake. Now that all this stuff has come out and there is lawsuits being thrown around, she's like backtracking, like I have no comment. She does not, she wants no parts, and I don't blame her.
Speaker 4: Maybe she realizes it's like fifty to fifty. I don't know where the blame falls. Both sounds like they did exaggerate it. Both sounds like they were both in the wrong. But don't you think that the viewership has drastically increased for this? Yeah, just because so many people now have gone to seek it out and watch it. Like, I don't know that I ever would have even heard of this movie had it not been for.
Speaker 5: This Like, I was excited for it until it came out, and then I heard a lot of criticism on the fashion and just Blake likely not doing a very good job of playing the character that is portrayed in the book.
Speaker 2: So then I kind of lost interest. But if you haven't read the book, what does it matter, Because there's an there's a vision.
Speaker 5: That I have in my mind of what the book might have been like.
Speaker 3: Which is all about reading imagination.
Speaker 4: She has now imagined what it'd be like to read the book in her imagination.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's you didn't even see a movie. You got one plane in your brain.
Speaker 2: We have to talk about TikTok, all.
Speaker 4: Right, you guys, it might officially be time to take a moment say your goodbyes to TikTok, the social media app set to be banned on Sunday here in the United States. Should they not go forward with a deal to sell the app to a US based company, Well Byte Dance, TikTok's PAA company. They are all in on this high stakes game of chicken. They are calling the United States as bluff and they are not backing down. They don't want to be forced to sell, and they confirmed this morning that they're going to honor that band and actually take things one step further. The ban as it was written, supposed to take the app off the Apple App Store and Google Play and also make it unlawful to update the app here, which when I was reading about that yesterday, a lot of people were saying, well, of course, if you already, if you already had the app downloaded, which one hundred and seventy million monthly users do here in the United States, that's a lot of people, it would continue to operate until eventually it kind of crapped out from not being updated. Eventually it would fail, but you'd be able to continue to use it for a while. Well, Byte Dance said, hold my beer, because they're just gonna shut it down completely. Here, they're taking that one step further. You want to be in this, then they are shutting it down. It will no longer operate. That's what they're saying is going to happen on Sunday. Now we shall see if there's any deals that happen in the last minute, or any last minute litigation, which I assume there's going to be a flurry of activity on both those fronts. But I guess we'll wait and see. But they say bite Dan says, yes, we are shutting it down on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Your guys' thoughts because I'm.
Speaker 2: Happy, are going to lose their minds, lose their mind? Is my daughter going to do with her her life?
Speaker 4: Kids might have to actually go outdoors so much frisbee like be a kid frisbee?
Speaker 5: What a lot of people are already looking for alternative apps, alternative apps, There are alternate apps.
Speaker 2: There was another app, what Rho, a Chinese social media app.
Speaker 4: So if you're bailing out and going to another one, hello, maybe not one that that's the reason they are banning it to begin with. So wouldn't that one eventually just get banned too. It's going to be a little short lived.
Speaker 2: Revenue stream still have something in the meantime that's sort of similar.
Speaker 3: How hard is it?
Speaker 4: I guess they say that TikTok's algorithm is the most coveted pe caise of this whole thing, that's the most valuable thing, and bike Dance doesn't want to doesn't want to part with that. But you mean to tell me that all the big tech companies here they haven't.
Speaker 3: Has nobody developed the exact same thing.
Speaker 4: It doesn't seem that proprietary to me of an ass that shows you short form videos.
Speaker 5: So special about TikTok. It just knows me so well. It shows me what I want to see. It makes me laugh.
Speaker 2: Get on Facebook.
Speaker 3: It doesn't pay the same. I just don't know.
Speaker 2: It's might actually happen.
Speaker 3: Everybody hasn't jumped to something else. Will Someone will.
Speaker 2: Come with something, But yeah, RP TikTok.
Speaker 1: Maybe well maybe the JV show on Wild ninety four nine