Speaker 1: A search for the truth behind an international drug smuggling plot.
Speaker 2: There's something on this boat ten of cocaine.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of adrenaline.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe what was happening.
Speaker 1: And the man Brazilian police believe to be at its center.
Speaker 2: Fox Fox Fox got the shots from.
Speaker 1: The BBC World Service. This is World of Secrets Season five, finding mister Fox. Search for World of Secrets wherever you get through BBC podcasts.
Speaker 2: Deciding on what to listen to is hard.
Speaker 4: Using Zoomo to stream music from iHeart Nineties Radio is Easy, or play iHeart Country or hip hop beats your choice, all for free.
Speaker 2: Stream easy with Zoomo Play.
Speaker 4: Get live and on demand entertainment with no logins, no sign ups, no accounts, no hassle. This November, get cozy and stay in from Movie Night with Air Force one starring Harrison Ford and Glenn Close and the Art of War starring Wesley Snipes, all streaming free on Zoomo Play, Go to Play, dot Zoomo dot com.
Speaker 2: Now Life is Hard.
Speaker 3: Zuomo is make your holiday entertainment sound spectacular with videos all in one soundbar Now just one twenty nine ninety nine at best Buy featuring Dolby Atmos and two built in subwhippers. Cinema quality sound is closer than ever. Plus, this video soundbar has the simplest set up yet, so you can stream your favorite holiday playlist from iHeartRadio in minutes. Give the gift of incredible sound, or treat yourself to a serious audio upgrade. Find the Visio All in one soundbar at Best Buy for just one twenty nine ninety nine and make your holidays sound better than ever.
Speaker 2: E one O one Eave Lynchin Tago.
Speaker 5: So Orlando's rock station, one oh one one w j r R. This hour brought to you by our Rock the Bank one thousand dollars cash giveaways. Today is the final round one thousand dollars prizes up for grabs. They'll be thirteen in all. First one happens at nine oh five with us. How do we win? Pat Lynch keywords go out each hour at five past starting at nine oh five. Each hour, you can enter the keyword at WJR dot com in the Rock the Bank cash contest box that pops up as the keywords go on. That gets you qualified. Then somebody's randomly picked each hour to one on a thousand bucks, so I have us on all day. Try to get as many of those as possible. Love to see you with some extra walking around money for the weekends. Final day for Rock the Bank. I did hear from Taco. He's in transit. He overslept this morning. I was concerned about my little buddy there, so I called him and he's Oh, set the alarm for PM rather than AM. He'll be here. He may. He may end up getting here before we're done with this first idiotology. Let's begin with this item out of Texas. Guy there tried to rob a family dollar store. He claimed that he had a gun. He acted as if he had a gun, and I'm guessing the clerk was kind of skeptical as he demanded money from the clerk. The clerk goes, well, I can't open the register and less a purchase is made. So the guy claiming to have the gun and robbing the family dollar attempting to rob the family dollar, okay. He bumbles around there on the counter. He goes, I'll buy these, and he sits down a pair of nail clippers. The clerk rings up the transaction. The register briefly pops open. Then the employee quickly closed the drawer as soon as it opened, frustrating the would be criminal slash robber, who then stormed out. I'm not sure if he actually completed the transaction to purchase the nail clippers, much less if he actually needed them, or if he left with them or anyway. The clerk then called police. Cops caught up with him. He admitted to pretending to have a firearm, so the clerk was right. But look, man, we discussed this all the time. If you're in a retail situation and someone even claims to have a gun, that's why most of these stories have the policy judge cooperate, give him whatever they want. But I guess this clerk felt. I hope this isn't one of these deals where the clerk ends up getting fired. Guy was charged with robbery. They also threw a resisting arrest on him. So dealing with an insurance company is hard enough. When you have to make a claim that escalates things even more. You hope that your coverage is adequate for whatever it covers. You hope that you know, the insurance claim agent comes out and you know, assesses things and yeah, okay, yeah, let's get this taken care of not the case over in Tampa. Couple there suffered an incredible amount of damage to their home from Hurricane Helene, including flooding. Now you're going, oh, this is one of those deals where their house was flooded but they didn't have flood No, they do have flood insurance. And that's where this gets absolutely ridiculous. Their living room was flooded that part of their house, and they made the insurance claim, and the insurance claim agent comes out and says, I'm sorry, we cannot cover this. They're like, well, what do you mean. We have flood insurance. This is why we bought this. They say, you don't have a living room, you have a basement. They live in Tampa. They declared the living room a basement because there's a three and a half inch step down into their living room. The insurer claiming this now becomes a basement because the room is below ground level three and a half inches a step down, not even a traditional sunken living room old school seventies style. No, obviously this is being disputed. I would stroke out, I swear to I would if I took the extra layer of precaution to purchase blood insurance. Maybe even if you didn't even need it. And then God forbid this happens. And now they come out and they're like, no, you have a basement. I would lose my mind, absolutely lose my mind. They are disputing it. We'll see where that ends up, all right. I know there's been a lot of back and forth on this show this week between me and Taco and Biancy over this fight tonight Mike Tyson and Jake Paul. You know it's on Netflix. It's gonna be huge. I'm definitely gonna tune in to check it out, especially after what happened yesterday. If you missed it, the ceremonial away in final way ends, Tyson just stepped up and slapped Paul in the face and then says the talking is over.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: I know a lot of you are, Oh, that's they're just building. It didn't look staged. It looked like the old, super intense Mike Tyson, you know, snapping like we have seen over the years, and he appears more than ready to take on the much younger Jake Paul to Knight. You can go to our Facebook page. If you didn't see the clip yet of Tyson hitting Jake Paul Upside the head of the way in yesterday that everybody had to step in to pull him apart, and you know, intentional or not. White Night is here. How this thing all ends up unfolding. There's that curiosity factor right Netflix.
Speaker 1: Lenchen Jocko on demand, download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is JR R.
Speaker 1: All Right Mills, a search for the truth behind an international drug smuggling plot.
Speaker 2: There's something on this boat then of cocaine.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of adrenaline.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe what was.
Speaker 1: Happening, and the man Brazilian police believe to be at its center.
Speaker 2: Fox Fox, Fox Goobe shots.
Speaker 1: From the BBC World Service. This is World of Secrets, Season five. Finding this to folks. Search for World of Secrets wherever you get your BBC podcasts.
Speaker 2: Deciding on what to listen to is hard.
Speaker 4: Using Zoomo to stream music from iHeart nineties Radio is easy. Or play iHeart Country or hip hop beats your choice, all for free. Stream easy with Zoomo play get live and on demand entertainment with no logins, no sign ups, no accounts, no hassle. This November, get Cozy and stay in from Movie Night with Air Force One starring Harrison Ford and Glenn Close, and the Art of War starring Wesley Snipes, all streaming free on Zoomo Play Go to play dot Zoomo dot com Now Life is hard, Zoomo is easy.
Speaker 3: Light up your holidays with Visios sixty five in Quantum Smart TV now just four forty eight at Walmart. Immerse yourself in a world of over a billion vibrant colors with quantum Dot technology, plus why viewing angle insures that everyone gets the perfect view of your holiday favorites, no matter where they sit. Experience incredible gaming with one twenty fps at ten EIGHTP and stream your favorite festive playlist with the built in iHeartRadio app. Give the gift of entertainment. Get your Visio sixty five inch Quantum Smart TV for just four forty eight at Walmart today