Speaker 1: And we are live.
Speaker 2: This is Thursdays with Doctor Peter Glidden. Asked Doctor Glidden. The phone number is six one nine four three one zero three three four and just be where you might have to be on hold for a little in between, so if I hit the button here, just stay on the line and would be good to go and I'll get to your question. Also, if you want to use the little dollar sign in the bottom left corner of the chat if you're on Rumble and do a question that way, that would have help the show out a lot. And also remember that in the description you'll find the link for doctor Peter Glidden's Leave Big Farmer Behind dot com. And especially for us, there is a ball Busters that's the name of the coupon code is Ballbusters for fifty percent off till the end of the month, which isn't that long from now, so get on it. He extended it for us. We should appreciate that and make good use of it.
Speaker 1: Doctor Peter. Good and how are you today?
Speaker 3: The best day in my life so far, Danny boy love it. Appreciate your having me here. It's always fun.
Speaker 2: So is there anything you'd like to say before we get into the questions?
Speaker 1: Anything new and exciting. Anything you've oh you know.
Speaker 2: What that nationalism our nationalism thing that you were talking about. I would love to hear that when you get done through that process. That's very interesting to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can give you some people that you can get in touch with. It's a it's a complicated.
Speaker 4: I'm sure, but I'm I'm I'm knee deep.
Speaker 3: So i'll let you know.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: The next best thing, I guess would be to take up put and so.
Speaker 3: Offer there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: People across over the week have been asking some questions, so I want to address those.
Speaker 1: And you know.
Speaker 2: This, Joseph Polka, who is in our telegram group, asked this question. At first, like the video that I saw, I can't stand like weak male feminine feminism when they when people talk. So I got irritated by the video itself. It's not Polka, it's just what he shared. And the guy's like over dramatic and stuff like that. So the information that he's speaking was already I was already, you know, at odds with it. But I can remember just taking putting shampoo on and sneezing my face off.
Speaker 1: I used to do this all the time.
Speaker 2: Whenever shampooed my hair out, sneeze my face off, put on cologne and I sneeze for a few minutes. Anytime that had some kind of fragrance or some kind of chemical like that, I would react to it really, really, just violently. And the question was like bath and body works, the type of fragrances and types of chemicals that you're putting on your body cosmetics, even shampoos, like I said, body washes, the dyes. Are we in addition to having crap in our food, water, and air, are we causing toxic overload just by our simple practices throughout the day.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, let me read you the conclusions of a study that was done a little while ago. I quote. In this study, the presence of a large number of typical man made chemicals in ninety one samples of human blood is determined. The compound groups of interest are brominated flame retardants, valets, artificial musk compounds, organotin compounds, bi phenol A, alkyl phenols, and alkyl phenol ethyoxalates. The results show that many of these compounds are present in human blood, sometimes in relatively high concentrations. Compounds like dye to ethyl hexel thalate, the brominated flame retardant BD one five three, and the artificial musks tunolide and galaxylide are found in all or the majority of the samples.
Speaker 2: So it's getting in our bloodstream just by having it in under skin and it sounds.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, that's right. And the fragrances tunolide and galaxylide are found in virtually every sample, so right. In general, the results clearly indicate the presence of man made chemicals in human blood and thus in the human body. Many of these chemicals are used as additives in consumer products, and earlier studies showed their presence in house dust, rain water, and other environmental matrices. The latter study indicated the potential for human exposure for these chemicals, confirmed that the potential and show that human exposure and uptake of these things is in fact a fact. So this is academic.
Speaker 2: So we're also we can throw detergents in there too, right, I mean, oh yeah, we wash our clothes with us, touch our bodies all day long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you get your clothes, drag cleane.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So so so back to the jungle for us, Daniel, we got to start using you know, your skins and and not washing.
Speaker 2: So let's go the Scythian Gothics. They had it right, got spartans.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: So the other thing, so like accentic candles, do you think that's going to cause that in the air is going to burn off?
Speaker 1: Or is that usually more oil based?
Speaker 3: Well, here's here's what I think by kind of rational extrapolation of everything else that I know. Right, my colleagues and I have identified twelve foods that are dangerous to the human body, and they not be eaten because if you do eat them, it's like death by a thousand cuts. And it's only a matter of time until those foods create a net negative response in your body. It's only a matter of time. There are twelve foods, and I mean there might be more, but as far as we know, twelve, maybe thirteen, and all of those foods, all of them are foods that we have been encouraged to eat all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks at the time.
Speaker 3: So that was not an accident. If it had been just one or two of them, you know that we're encouraged to eat all the time, that would be one thing. But when twelve out of twelve of the foods are things that we eat all of the time. That's a red flag. So I believe that that was done on purpose. And so, you know, I was watching TV the other day and I must have seen twenty five different ads or air fresheners for the car and or air fresheners for the house, right. And the reason that these things are advertised is because the advertising works. I mean, the you know, to come multi million billion dollar companies don't advertise if it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: A little dingling pine tree in the front.
Speaker 3: You know, the fabrize, you know, things that now you plug into the electrical outlet and it slowly releases the you know, the odor into the air over time. That can't be good for you. And the reason I think it can't be good for you is because they're advertising for its use all the time.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So knowing that, I do think that there is an you know, I think that's probably the easiest way to get a handle on what is bad without like a deep scientific dive, is just to look at what's being promoted.
Speaker 2: Highly encouraged and promoted and normalized. And yeah, absolutely, especially to the housewife, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, the most famous example of this and it's not I mean, it's not a fragrance or anything. But it's a perfect example of what we're talking about. And of all the magazines in the world, Time magazine did an expose on this. It's about five years ago now. They had on the front page of Time Magazine they had a big stick of butter and the headline was butter, is it really bad for you? Or something like that, And it was an expose on Procter and Gamble, I think, the makers of Crisco, which is you know, large vegetable large vegetable oil.
Speaker 1: My soy, right, isn't it mostly soy?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it's super hydrogenated and it's it's like really, really, really bad for you physiologically. And that was Procter and Gamble had paid the American Heart Association a bunch of money because the American Heart Association was struggling, almost bankrupt, and Procter and Gamble came along and said, Oh, we're going to give you a couple of million bucks if you get your doctors to tell everybody that butter is bad and Crisco is good. And Time magazine wrote about.
Speaker 2: This margin must fall in that category somewhere too, because that's like practically plastic and paint.
Speaker 3: Right, So all of a sudden, every housewife in the United States started throwing away butter using margarine and Crisco, and guess what happened to heart disease rates through the roof. So the American Heart Association's fine, you're happy because now they've got you know.
Speaker 1: Jobs and have nice plus chairs to sit in now.
Speaker 3: So it's like that, you know, we're so we're so in the middle of ball country that everything that's promoted as a mainstream fix is the opposite of what you should be doing. Yeah, and you know, just look at stanton drugs, right, I mean, it's it's.
Speaker 2: Nuts trying to get my stepfather off of them. My mother is trying.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, well there is no try, there is only do.
Speaker 1: Right, She's there. I'm not otherwise.
Speaker 3: I just you know, we had a nice testimonial on Live Q and A today for my subscribers. A woman came in and she said, Doc Glynn, and I just need to thank you, and I'm paraphrasing. After my cajoling, my husband finally watched your information on STAT and drugs and he stopped taking the statin drugs, he started the ninety essential nutrients. He's already started to feel better. And oh, by the way, he's an MD oho.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Yeah, you converted one. That's about that. Oh man, that's that's a success unlike any other. You think he'll actually start thinking and questioning other things in his life now probably.
Speaker 3: I mean, once you've once you've got your foot on this road, there's no going back. And that's an interesting little anecdote, this kind of side thing to talk about, because this is it's interesting that historically there have been a lot I mean, I'm not gonna make numbers up, but there have been a substantial number of died in the wall mds who have gotten it into their head that they're going to save humanity from nature pathic medicine or chiropractic medicine or homeopathic medicine, and they're going to debunk it. And so they go over into the holistic pastures and they apply the scientific method to whatever it is that they're trying to debunk. They can't debunk it, and they become practitioners of whatever it was they've tried to debunk. This happens all the time that medical doctors come over into holistic land. It happens all the time, not enough, but it happens. You know what never happens holistic doctors giving up their stuff and going into allopathic land. That never happens. Why Because holistic therapeutics iiobatic medicine, chiropractic medicine, nature pathic medicine, homeopathic medicine, acupuncture, whatever the hell it is. These therapeutics are grounded in natural way law and have been formulated through an inductive scientific process. Conventional medicine is the opposite of that. Conventional medicine is not based on scientific law. Conventional medicine is based on theory and reality by consensus, as evidenced by the You know, the halls of MD medicine are littered with the discarded remains of stupid therapies, which in their day were the standard of care.
Speaker 1: I've got one for you too. I'm going to show you a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah so, yeah, so in in holistic medicine, because holistic medicine is grounded on natural law. Once you've experienced that, you there's no going back from it. You can't. You can't unring that bell. So yeah, it's a crazy situation. You know that we live in and and as the saying goes, eventually the truth will out.
Speaker 2: They're not trying to strengthen the body. They're not trying to help it along. They're not trying to reinforce it. They're forcing instead of reinforcing.
Speaker 3: Yes, And they do not understand the nature of the healing process, and they do not understand the complex interrelatedness of the human body. They are mechanistic. They look at the body like it's a bag of biochemicals. They completely discount anything energetic. There's no soul, there's no vital force. Consciousness itself is a function of biochemistry. God is dead. There's nothing metaphysical. When the human body dies, its lights out, game over. And it's all material material material material. So when the body is sick, you have to combat it with material drugs.
Speaker 2: That's such a negative outlook, such a like Debbie Downer, like, what's the point why even be here?
Speaker 1: If that's all there is?
Speaker 3: You know, and you know, but when a hundred medical doctors say it so, it's so yeah, And when they're proven wrong, nobody goes to jail. They pivot and they come up with another stupid theory. I mean, like the whole contagion theory. I mean, is that really a thing? Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've read some books for sure, and I have questions, especially when it seems like it's transmitted mostly by a needle than anything else.
Speaker 3: So there's you know, there's a saying in holistic medicine, especially homeopathy, that medical doctors diagnose disease and holistic doctors diagnose curative treatments. Right, because we don't treat disease. There's no such thing as a disease. We treat people. You can't treat a disease because the disease is not an independent thing from the person. It's not you are the disease. And I could have identical triplets, they all live in the same house, they've got the same genes, they could all have strapped throat, they could have each given it to the other, or they could all gotten it from the same source, whatever, And it is entirely possible that they would each need three individually different treatments to recover. Because we don't treat disease. We treat people. We don't diagnose an illness, we diagnose secure and that's the big difference that goes right over everybody's head, even you know, it takes at least I'm again, I'm making numbers up. But I've got people that have been with me for a long time and you know, have had remarkable cures, and this concept is still kind of just just beyond just beyond their grasp, just haven't really captured it yet and made it their own. And in this it's not because they're not smart. It's because of one hundred years of pharmaceutical propaganda, yeah, which has made us all, I think, one hundred and eighty degrees the wrong thing about everything, including cellular anatomy, the physiological reality of the human being and what causes disease, and more importantly, what are we going to do to rationally, scientifically, clinically, verifiably eliminate the disease process then bring a person back into a state of health.
Speaker 2: So they say that it takes just one generation, so I guess that's twenty years to educate a new generation to change the minds. And you know, but I would say it takes probably three more for the people who thought differently or thought the right way die off, and then all you have is those other three generations and continuum that think this new way that you've you know, programmed to think.
Speaker 3: Well, that was one of Max Plank's kind of sayings, right, Max Plank, the guy that discovered quantum physics. Yeah, he said that science progresses one funeral a lot of time.
Speaker 2: Max Planck, Institute of Human Behavior and Cognition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually read a book about him.
Speaker 2: So how many do you think beside yourself and the person that you said you've learned a lot from in less however long it's been, how many people are masters at that homeopathy with the pellets and in those treatments that are in existence.
Speaker 1: Anymore that right now?
Speaker 2: Maybe fifty fifty that's more than I thought you were going to say. So that's encouraging, I guess. But how many people are learning underneath them?
Speaker 1: That was the question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so of of the people that are really good at it, there's only one that's teaching it.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well, hopefully they opened up a little bit more. You know, they have the Internet at their disposal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's you know, there's movement a foot in the in the pro in the profession, and the guy that's the master of it just published a two book series. I think I might have one of them here, No, I don't. It's upstairs. It's on up. So homeopathy was discovered and codified by Samuel Hannemann, who was a German physician in the eighteen hundreds. And Hanneman's main student was a guy named Lippe. And Lippey was a devotee of Hanemann, and he knew Hannemann's method inside and out, and he was an extremely effective practitioner of homeopathy, and he kind of took Hannaman's teachings and made them easier to understand for every other homeopath in the world. And there was just a two volume set published about Lippey's life and about the talks that he gave and the discussions that he had and kind of the ins and outs of the practical application of homeopathy, which I was never taught and when I was in medical school. And so it's information like this which has been lacking in the education of the homeopath. And it's interesting because I wasn't aware of any of this. But I'm about a twenty percent through this. It's a massive two volumes set. I mean, I don't know how many thousands of pages is it's a lot of it's a lot of writing, excuse me. And I did not know very much about what was happening in the homeopathic profession in the early days of homeopathy, like the first hundred years of homeopathy. I knew the names of some of the big players, but I didn't know any of the politics. I didn't know any of the anything. I didn't know anything. Now I'm learning quite a bit. And as it turns out, history does not repeat itself at rhymes because exactly the same thing that's happened to nature pathic medicine now, where we've had this split in the profession between the people who actually practice nature pathic medicine and the people who practice the hybridized type of nature pathic medicine which uses pharmaceuticals first and nature pathic therapeutics to clean up the message that the pharmaceuticals make. And that's what's being taught now in Natropradic medical school. This same split happened in homeopathy over one hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: So it's like a dilution and then misdirection.
Speaker 2: I mean like obviously it's not if it's not pure, it's not accurate, yea less results.
Speaker 3: Which is why. And this is really interesting, and you have to be a geek to understand what I'm talking about. But when you read about the the homeiopass in the eighteen hundreds of early nineteen hundreds, these people were curing diphtheria, bubonic plague, right.
Speaker 1: The fans are cured. Yeah, they were doing that and.
Speaker 3: Curing it scarlet fever, which was a big bad voodoo daddy. Homeia passed for curing it, cholera home you passed for curing it. And as time has gone by, those regular, remarkable cures started to become less and less and less and less because the original teachings of homeopathy had been misplaced by all this hybridized.
Speaker 1: Bullshit, veered off in the wrong direction.
Speaker 3: And the guy that published these Lippe books is the He's like the standard bearer for original, authentic Condomanian homeopathy.
Speaker 2: And so hopefully that restores it or it helps people at least have a reference to go to.
Speaker 3: It's not going to hurt. And there they're actually trying to put together a school in Montreal, so we'll see what happened.
Speaker 1: Cool, all right, So I want to show you a quick video because we're talking about toxic overload. And if someone Carrie sent this to me. I think that's her name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyways, tell you in a second who it was. Yeah, So carry sent this to me. This is this is remarkable and I just have to click it quick.
Speaker 1: It's going on.
Speaker 5: It's the latest way to cover up signs of age and employs a mask which contains radioactive elements. Invisible rays will recharge from that mask and revitalize the blood stream. It's a treatment which is claimed to begin where cosmetic preparations stop. Short. They're not going to momma fire here, but it's a delicate treatment that calls for very exact timing. She mustn't be overcooked, that the radio waves can be concentrated wherever most needed, just like electric chot troopers. Judge for yourself how pleasing are the results, and then.
Speaker 3: Tell she goes into a spasm.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, you know, it's a gift that keeps on giving. And I love the jaunty music in the background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the World's Fair music, The World's Fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah right over here, ladies and gentlemen. Yeah man, it's And you know, the the sad thing about it is right that when the medical doctors roll out bullshit like that, and then it's discovered to be like bad and dangerous and like the cause of death. Nobody ever criticizes the MDS, and the world just pivots and gives the MDS a pass and then accepts blindly whatever they say next. That does not happen in any other industry. It's the only industry that can consistently fail and maintain number one status is the md industry, the only one.
Speaker 1: I think that's evidence enough that it's more of a faith based religious type of adherence to it than than real you know what I mean. So they have to be that's all they got, So they were given, so that's all they can go to.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I think there's You're right, and I think that there is perhaps also I got negative spiritual force, which which is supporting.
Speaker 1: It that wouldn't Yeah, you know, that's that type of woo stuff.
Speaker 2: I'd one hundred percent on the metaphysical level, totally will entertain one hundred percent. I just want to say this one last one because this is kind of going to the incentivization, right.
Speaker 1: Or the lack thereof just how things work.
Speaker 6: If you come into my pharmacy, if your grandma comes in and she tries to fill a prescription exat I'll give.
Speaker 3: You met form.
Speaker 6: My cost on metform is roughly two dollars. I would sell her met form in for four dollars. As soon as she discloses that she has insurance, I have a gag clause. I am not allowed to tell her my cash pay price. I swipe her insurance card, Blue Cross whatever it may be, Boom copay ten dollars and she gets her medicine. I charge her ten dollars immediately when I swipe that card and I enter all that in the computer, I get a seven dollars club back.
Speaker 1: Where does it go? It goes to the ABM, So you give it a like.
Speaker 6: I could have saved her six dollars, but I can't disclose to her that. And now the money, the profits, I make less money, she pays more money, and the money goes back to the big insurance companies.
Speaker 2: So there's that that's in the background there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's it's insane. And all of this nonsense can only exist in a monopolized market. And when I just want to make a clarification, I don't know if I did this last week on your show, but I can't remember, but I have for years now. I have said what we need is a free medical market. We need a free medical market. We need a free medical market. We need a free medical market. And by what I do not mean is free like nobody has to pay for anything. That's not what I mean. I don't mean free medical care. I mean medical freedom. Yeah, to choose that people get the right to choose what kind of doctor they want through insurance is going to pay for everything. Every type of doctor has access to all the hospitals in the world, universities do research on all different types of medicine. We need freedom in the medical market. And that's what I mean, not that, you know, nobody should ever have to pay for anything. I do not mean that.
Speaker 2: So we have some questions in here. Aaron Bullas says, I had doctor Peter g Linnen, what would you recommend for cboid syndrome.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't treat cboid syndrome. I can treat a person who has been diagnosed with cboid syndrome. And there's a big difference. And I don't mean to be smart or pedantic, right, So, cuboid syndrome happens when the joint in the ligaments near the cboid bone in your foot become injured or torn. So whenever we have a ligament that's involved, there's a homeopathic medicine that's as specific for it, almost as specific for it. And so this is what I would do. I would get excuse me, homeopathic or Rudi graviolans. I'm going to put it right above my head here, Rudo graviolans.
Speaker 1: Someone comes up a lot, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of people call in with ligament and tendon issues.
Speaker 4: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: So it's going to be dispensed in a small tube. It's going to be blue colored plastic in the tube. It's going to be about one hundred little white medicated pellets. Maybe it'll cost you ten bucks. Take two pellets three times a day, orally for seven days. Two pellets three times a day, orally for seven days. Also for ten minutes. Now, for three minutes twice a day, I want you to stick your feet in ice cold water, both of them, not just the one with the cboid syndrome. Both feet in ice cold water for three minutes, twice a day. Rub the feet together. If this is these are your feet and they're in the water, you can rub the feet together to deal with the intense coldness of the water. But that will help a lot. And in order to support and promote the healthy resolution of a bone, ligament or tendon issue, you need to provide the body with the nutrients that it needs to make bones, ligaments, and tendons, right, I mean, that's not rocket science. So how do we do that. We do that with a combination of supplements called the Healthy Foundation Pack and two this Healthy Foundation pack, I would add another product called Glucogel. I would get glucogel capsules in the two hundred and forty count and take four glucogel capsules twice a day. It is entirely possible that, notwithstanding the intensity of most of the time cuboid syndrome or cuboidal syndrome is caused by some type of trauma, but oftentimes it can be just caused by you know, you're running and the ligaments become inflame just from the normal stress of life. If this syndrome happened just from the normal stress of life, it happened because your body ran out of the stuff that it needed to keep the bones of ligaments in the tendons healthy. Same way that if your car runs out of power steering fluid, you can't turn the wheel anymore. Okay, the tires run out of air, they pop up the wheels. Okay, the engine runs out of oil, it seizes, right, the ac runs out of free on, it's not cool in anything anymore. So, so we need to supply the body with the raw materials that it needs to have healthy bones, ligaments and joints, plus everything else. And if we do this consistently, then we're going to be much better off.
Speaker 1: Do you have a preference between the pills or the.
Speaker 3: Pills better better in this case? Right there, and we'll go jail capsules.
Speaker 4: Yep, right, Liliam.
Speaker 2: And that's on eiffelhealth dot com. And you'll find that in the in the description of this video as well. And that's that's where you should go. And there's a number there too if you have other questions about what you should pick up on your first run.
Speaker 3: So now, and the the the important take home to remember here in this little diatribe is that, I mean, unless you dropped a rock on your foot right or like had a serious trauma to the foot right, like you're in a car accident or something and you twisted your ankle really bad. Whatever, that's one thing. But if this just was a spontaneous thing that just happened because of life. It's not because you have a bad gene. It's not because you're getting older, it's not because you have a voodoo curse. It's because your body ran out of the stuff that it needed to keep that part of the body healthy. And most probably, I'm going to bet twenty five cents right now, you are also unwittingly eating on a regular basis foods that are weakening your body. It's like death by a thousand cuts, and there are twelve of them that you need to stop eating. And remember, this is up. This process is not you know, take a pill and it gets better like everybody's used to in pharmaceutical land. This is a reworking of everything. This is a reimagining of your health. You have to stop eating food that's hurting you. You have to give your body nutree and said it needs to fix itself. And then once we've got these two things covered, the icing on the cake would be therapeutics like hydrotherapy, the cold water thing, homeopathy, acupuncture, chiropractic adjustment in order to seal the deal. Speed things up. Now, this is the method.
Speaker 2: The results we will be limited, not long lasting or whatever. If you're still gumming up the works as you say, as you go, right, so you get it foundation being strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you you know, if you just just did the hydro therapy and the and this, it would help. But it's only a matter of time until it breaks again. Because it doesn't break because you have a cuboidal bone. It breaks because that part of your body was internally weak. And why is it internally weak. It's because it ran out of the stuff it needed to keep strong. It's that simple. But this is not rocket science. But you know you were never taught this as a kid. And more's the pity. And remember in big farmer land, they do not want you to know this because the patient cured is a customer lost. And more's the pity.
Speaker 2: Excellent we have Syrus moon sandwich is also carry and it says, Hi, doctor Lennon. I just want to let you know that I saw my this is I read this and I was like, we have to talk about this. I saw my nature pathic doctor and she is scheduling me for a season on September twentieth, that's not the nature pathic doctor I would considered be. Then September twentieth, my blood came back and she does think I have kidney stones.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you'd want to refuse the CT scan. The only time to ever have a CT scan is if you've had a head injury and they think there's an internal brain bleed and you're going to die in an hour. That's the only time to have a CT scan. Or you know, if there's a bullet lodged in your chest, they need to go in and get it and they need to see immediately where it is in proximity to your A order, right, so they don't kill you with the surgery. Because the only times to use the CT scan because one CT scan gives you five hundred times as much radiation as a chest X ray. It's like getting five hundred chest X rays. Would you be comfortable getting five hundred chess X rays? Would you want to do that? You would not want to do that. But the reason that they recommend it is because the hospital's a business. The CT scan costs millions of bucks. They got to make money on it. So if you go in with a condition that they could easily visualize with an ultrasound or an X ray, which is going to cost, you know, one hundred bucks. They're going to tell you to have the CT scan instead, because the CT scan costs two thousand bucks, and they're doing it for an economic reason, not for a patient safety reason, and that's a problem. So if you're a nature pathic doctor recommended a CT scan, you need to fire that nature pathic doctor. Find somebody else you can. So there are imaging centers all around the place, right you can. I don't know if you even need a doctor's order in some states, So do a web search for diagnostic imaging center near me, right, find someplace that does a high definition ultrasound, high definition ultrasound. Have a high definition ultrasound down on your kidney. That's all that you need in order to diagnose the kidney stone. Or you could just assume that you have a kidney stone and treat it because it's easy. So I'm going to tell you how to do it. You need to find about how many ounces twelve twelve ounces. It's probably only going to be sold in four ounce bottles, so get three or four, maybe sixteen ounces of four ounce bottles. Of an alcohol extract of organic corn silk, corn silk. It has to be organic. That's really important.
Speaker 2: Just so you guys know, if you guys are members of doctor Peter Gooden's site, the Wise Women's Herbels is something that's on full script.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that till after the fact, but it is there, Okay.
Speaker 3: Very good So that the common name for this is Zma's organic corn silk. To get sixteen ounces of it, Okay, it's going to be an alcohol extract of a botanical medicine. Has to be organic corn silk. Let me say it one more time. Has to be organic. Okay. You take orally one teaspoon of the organic corn silk every hour until all sixteen ounces are gone. You don't have to wake yourself up at night to do it. You don't have to do this during sleep. But one teaspoon every hour of the organic corn silk, all right, on this day. You also want to be doing at least sixty four ounces of water.
Speaker 2: I'm writing this down for myself too, just in case the other on pops out, and if it's not going.
Speaker 3: Yet, and if you start to develop if you start to develop pain because you're passing a kidney stone. Then you do the teaspoon of the corn silk every fifteen minutes until the pain's gone. Now you also want to get a homeopathic medicine.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, not that too.
Speaker 3: It's called Berberus vulgaris. Get it in the two hundred CEA or two hundred c k potency. And during kidney stone passage time, you're doing two pellets of this orally every hour, pop pop pop every hour. Two pellets plus the corn silk plus the pellets plus the corn silk, and you should be out of the woods in under twelve hours. Okay, okay. Now, however, this also begs the question, well, why the hell did you get a kidney stone in the first place, Because you had a kidney No, because you have a bad doctor. Now I'll tell you where to go to find a good nature bradhic doctor in a minute. So, the vast majority of kidney stones are calcium oxalate stones, and they're caused by a deficiency in supplemental calcium, which causes a parathyroids calcium storm in the blood which floods the kidneys with too much calcium, and you get a kidney stone. It's a deficiency in nutrient of calcium. So what do we do to fix it? We take holistic medical nutrition. So this is called the Healthy Foundation Pack. You need one Healthy Foundation Pack plus one bottle of Beyond Osteo FX, one extra bottle of the Beyond Osteo Effects, which is the calcium supplement. So you should be doing the Foundation Pack plus the extra bottle of the Osteo FX for ninety days in a row, and then you can stop the extra calcium and just fall back to these four products moving forward. But you've got to catch kidney stone because you have a deficiency in nutrient of calcium, which will make the calcium levels in your blood high. If calcium levels in your blood are high, that's an indication that you do not have enough nutrient of calcium in your body. And the medical doctor's got that completely backwards like they do with everything. Okay, So here's where you want to go to find a good nature pathic position because there has been a big like I was talking about before the beginning of the show, there has been a big divide in the education of a nature pathic position since the twentieth century, and most people practicing nature pathic medicine now do not in fact practice nature pathic medicine. They practice green allopathic medicine, which is bullshit. So there is a five oh one C three platinum rated nonprofit organization which exists to train nature pathic doctors into how to actually practice real nature pathic medicine. And here it is right here. It's called the Nature Pathic Medicine Institute. They have a running list of doctors who are a member. So if your nature pathic doctor is a member of the nature Pathic Medicine Institute, then that would be considered a real nature pathic doctor. And you should see if you can find one in your neck of the woods, right and it's right there on the top find an nd.
Speaker 1: Right there you go. I'm not sure if it will go with the next page or not, but can you see the next one top up?
Speaker 3: Yep? All right, cool, So that's where you go. You just type in your zip code and maybe there's uh nature pathic doctor near you that actually knows how to practice nature practic medicine. But if you're in the order to see t scan, they don't know what the hell they're talking about, and you should fire them immediately in my opinion, which is a good opinion, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, Yes, all right, we're got toak get that out.
Speaker 2: I'll wait for the results in my area soon. And second, all right, so it says this is Colleen, and she says, H Daniel and doctor G. I signed up in August, but I to your membership. But I have been using the nineties since December. I still have low back pain. I had CAW Toddy and gluco Jael a month ago. Any other suggestions, Yeah, I tell you to move and move and shake it rump a little bit because of you know, the spine, because he's a d C. That might that might be something because that's how you get the fluid in there. But that's no.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a good. That's a good. That's a good recommendation. So remember eighty three percent of the time when people do the generic protocols, they recover, which means seventeen percent of the time people don't and they need a little extra push. So here's what I'd like you to do as an experiment for seven days and see if it moves the low back pain. Okay, So I'm wondering, did you substitute the beyond OSTEOFX with the cal toati or did you add the cal toati and you're taking the cal toati and the beyond OSTEOFX. I don't know if you could type in here the answer to that question, but here's what I'd like you to do as a seven day experiment. So three times a day, I want you to mix one cap full of the plant arrived minerals with one cap full of whatever liquid calcium supplement you have, whether it's toddy or the osteo effects. I would prefer the osteo effects in this case, it doesn't matter. Use whatever you've got. So you mix those together and you shoot it down like a shot at tequila, three times a day, and then once again before bed. You do that for seven days in a row, and you see if it changes the back pain. If it does not change the back pain, then you need extracurricular treatment. You need a private appointment with someone like me, and I would recommend a homeopathic treatment. Now Daniel's right that whenever. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, a good chiropractor is worth their weight in gold. So it could be as simple a thing as you need an adjustment in your low back that the vertebrae are out of place mechanically. There and they need to be popped back into place, and so you're good. It could be as simple as that. Maybe you've seen a chiropractor. I don't know. If you have not yet consulted a chiropractor for this, you want to because it could just be a physical thing, you know, like straightening out the bent frame of a car. Could be as simple as that. So you want to make sure that base is covered. If you've seen a chiropractor and it hasn't helped the back, and you've done my little seven day experiment and it didn't help the back, then call my office for an appointment and I'll figure out what you need to get over the goal line.
Speaker 1: And let me bring that up real quick.
Speaker 4: Believe it's at the.
Speaker 2: Bottom of every page on the membership site.
Speaker 1: So go e way down.
Speaker 2: Oh look there's doctor jab Jenna and only down down and.
Speaker 1: So there's a number.
Speaker 2: They're supported doctor Billidin And there you go, there's the number. Okay, yeah, see what it is. That's the good stuff on here. But guys, and remember we're getting fifty percent off of this with cod ballbusters. There's no space, right, doctor Glennon.
Speaker 3: Is just be a lowercase no space, ye.
Speaker 2: Lowercase no space, I like it leave in rhymes all right, so uh secretly, wait, that's not that's the wrong one.
Speaker 1: Should all this is eron again?
Speaker 2: Should all women take extra solemium selenium to protect against breast cancer?
Speaker 1: If so, how much?
Speaker 3: Not a bad idea. I'm a big fan of selenium supplementation. However, selenium is in fact one of the few supplements you can take too much of. And if you take too much selenium for too long of a time, you can actually hurt yourself. But it's virtually impossible to do that if you are minding, if you're mindful of how your body works. So signs and symptoms of too much selenium are as follows. It can be one or two or all three of these symptoms. Your hair starts to get brittle, it like gets dry and brittle and uncharacteristically, so your breath smells fishy or garlicy. Now you probably won't recognize that, but other people will. So if you're in a relationship, then you know, get your significant either to give you a heads up, does my breath smell okay or what? And the third thing is your fingernails or your toenails start to peel or crack easily uncharacteristicly. If any of those things happen while you have increased your supplements, your selenium supplementation, then stop the selenium supplementation until those things go away, and then resume the selenium supplementation at half the previous dose. So I would I frequently I recommend that in addition to the foundation pack, people add one bottle of ultimate selenium and do one capsule two or three times a day between meals. So yes, I think it's a very excellent thing to add on to the ninety essential nutrients.
Speaker 1: You bet excellent, all right?
Speaker 3: So I sewing so good for so many things.
Speaker 1: Yes, linyan and thyroid too.
Speaker 2: Right, So, following up on my question in regard to my dad and the high calcium score of over four hundred, which came from a CT scan not blood test, they said his LED was the area of concern recommendations He doesn't want statins, of course, I don't know how that would it cold play?
Speaker 1: Did they do that for that too? Statons for everything? No test pain or angina?
Speaker 3: Okay, So LED has left anterior descending arteries. So if he has, which is called I think that's the middle maker, right, the one stands there. Yeah. So if he has a high calcium score in the cardiac blood vessels, right, whether it's the I don't care which blood vessel, it is in the heart, and he has a high calcium score because of one of two things. He doesn't have enough nutritive calcium, which is driving a parathyroid storm, which is driving massive amounts of calcium to be released from the bones into the blood, clogging things up like the kidneys or the heart. If that's the case, he will he must have arthritic symptoms as well, or you know, high blood pressure or chronic low back pain or heartburn, because all of those things are caused not enough calcium. Right, So, if he suffers from chronic heart burn, if he has high blood pressure, if he has chronic low back pain, or any type of chronic arthritis, the reason that he has too much calcium in his blood is because he's not swallowing enough calcium with his food or his supplements. Number one. Number two. The only reason that calcium deposits in the blood vessels is if there is a deficiency in magnesium. So how do we fix this. We take the ninety essential nutrients. We take one extra bottle of beyond OSTEOFX and eliminate the twelve bad foods and we do that for ninety days, and you track how these therapeutics affect him, right, what happens to his blood pressure, what happens to his mood, his energy, his appetite, his weight over the course of ninety days. And if things are brightening up and he is improving, then you just maintain the discipline for you know, nine months, and then have the blood vessels looked at again, and there's going to be improvement. There has to be improvement. Interestingly enough, hydro therapy will also help this. And you're not gonna like what I tell you to do, but I don't care. So here's how you do the hydro therapy treatment specifically for this. You get a bathtub. You put cold water in it, about six seven eight inches of cold water in the bottom of the tub, so enough water so that when you're sitting in the tub with your legs outstretched, the water comes halfway up the leg. Okay, more or less cold water, not lukewarm water. Cold water. So you get a clock and you set it for three minutes, or you get a song that you liked. It lasts for three minutes. You stand in the tub, you know, put a mat on the bottom so you don't slip and fall and crack your skull, and you stand in the cold water for about a minute to kind of get acclimated to it, you know, kind of like walk in place, jiggle your feet up and down to get used to it. And then you sit down in the cold water with your legs outstretched. And then you lie down as much as you can in the cold water, and then you start the three minute clock. You stay in the cold water for three minutes. While you're in the cold water, you're splashing the water over your torso and your chest and the top of your legs with your hands. You're shimmying around in the tub to create waves that move the cold water around the surface of the body as much as possible for three minutes. And then you get out, carefully, dry yourself off, and go to bed, and you probably have one of the best night sleeps you've ever had in a long time. Now, I don't care if you have cold feet. I don't care if you have cold extremities. As a matter of fact, this works best if you do have cold feet. Or cold hands. It's a it's a very positive therapeutic effect. So if he could incorporate that into his daily program, it would also help. And finally, right, he has to stop eating food that's coming up the works, because Daniel is one hundred percent right. If he does not do that, it's going to be three steps forward with the in the protocols, and it's going to be three steps backward every time he eats you know you fried food. And that is why it's called holistic medicine because it's a comprehensive approach, not just a one and done, fractionated approach, which is what the mds do.
Speaker 2: Right, doesn't matter how good my suspension is if I have the wrong gas in the car.
Speaker 1: Right, so you have time for a little more. It's kind of like, I'm good. Yeah, multipart here, so it says.
Speaker 2: Any idea, this is Patriot freedom to seventy three Any ideas on swollen right leg read from calf to ankle. My husband finally went to doctor who pulled away from medical cabal. He said, cellulitis. Now there's a little bit more. He says, the leg was already swollen. He was walking up the hill and suddenly he could barely put weight on it. Yeah, okay. Well up the next morning and he could put weight on it. Not sure what happened. They put him on an antibiotic sigh, and then the it's less woolen and less red. Now it's itchy and peeling, still bigger than the other leg, but maybe getting better.
Speaker 3: Okay, So let me show you something I don't have it here. So sounds like cellulitis because it's resolving to the antibiotic treatment. Now, the antibiotic treatment is an ass backwards way to treat this, but you know it's what the medical doctors do, and you got lucky because it was effective this time. I want to show you a picture that we have of a really interesting case that was treated homeopathically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to pull this up. I gotta change my picture here. Okay. So here's a picture of a patient who had.
Speaker 1: You could use the present screen too if you want.
Speaker 4: A bigger and that is okay, okay, you see that man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's franken leg.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean really bad, right. That particular condition is not cellulitis. That particular condition is called erysipolis, which is just a fancy schmancy doctor talk for really messed up skin. Right, this condition was cured into this. This is how it resolved. It went from that to this. See the legs perfect with a couple of doses of a homeopathic medicine called APM graviolans. You know what APM gravioleans is. It's celery. This wasn't celery juice, and it wasn't you know, eat ten pounds of celery. It was a homeopathic medicine made from celery, which is a whole different animal than celery itself. But nonetheless, the reason that I bring this to your attention is because this is a curative response, because when the homeopathic medicine works, it does not suppress, it does not palliate. It cures the condition. It brings the system back into a state of health. It retunes you, it retuns you. So it's always better to attempt to retune the system than to just throw a drug at it, because if the drug works, it's only going to work in a palliative way. It's not going to fix the cause of the problem. It's going to fix the result of the problem. Right, So I'm glad that he's getting relief now from you know, whatever it was that was afflicting him. But here's what I would recommend he do moving forward, right into the bargain, I should get rid of this. We don't need to of me. Okay there, Okay, So guess what I'm going to say. He needs the Healthy Foundation pack, and because this was an inflammatory condition of the skin, he needs more skin nutrients, and the skin nutrients are the EFAs. So I would give him one tangy tangerine, one osteo one minerals three EFA plus three e FA plus for three months. I would also give him one bottle of selenium per month for three months. And that's how I would handle this moving forward. Now, once this is cured or this is you know, the symptoms have cleared up and he's good, he needs to go on a probiotic to negate the net negatives at the anti biotics are manifesting in his systems because the antibiotics tear a body up internally.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: So the methodology is crazy. It's like, well it breaks five other things on its way out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. And they don't care. Take the CT scan. We don't care if you get brain cancer. In ten years, we've got you know, we'll have a treatment for that by then, so shut up and just do it. So what we do. The product that I would recommend is called Nightly Essence, and he does three of those immediately before bed. You can get it at Eifel Health as well. But that's what I would do moving forward because he's got to strength in his skin, right, So I hope that made sense. That's how I would handle it. Well. I mean, if you were my patient, I would have given him a different home I would have done a homeopathic work up right instead of the antibiotic you follow that, but that was not available to you, and that's okay, so we we we we do this us now and keep your fingers crossed.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking at the site real quick, and I was just is more than what's on that page available Throughifel Health, Like if it like the rebounds like you guys sent me your reboundce. I'm assuming yes I have that right and like that one that you just talk about Nightly Essence, I'm not seeing that on me unless there's another page.
Speaker 3: Okay. So if I recommend something and you don't see it at Eiffelhealth dot Com. All you have to do is call Eifel Health up right and say, hey, I'd like you to add this, this or this to my order.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a great segue too.
Speaker 2: I'm going to drop this phone number for the ninety Essentials with Brenda's number on it right now into the chat.
Speaker 3: And I think it's always better to call and order the stuff rather than just order it online because there's sales, and there's free shipping that comes and goes all the time, and you know, and the customer service is great at Eifel Health. Yeah, so they will help you figure that'll even tell you how to take it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good to have that personal touch.
Speaker 2: Plus, if there's one other thing that you could, you know, to get the effects that you want, which are better health. And it was just a certain tweak, might as well talk to somebody, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We had another guy come on come on the Q and A. I think it was Tuesday night, and he's been a long time follower. He had I think rheumatoid arthritis. It was really bad and he said, for all of those who think doctor Glyndon's subscription service is expensive, I just saved eighteen thousand dollars in prescription meds for the health condition, and I had to take nine thousand dollars of this one medicine once a year and nine thousand dollars of this other medicine once a year in insurance didn't pay for it.
Speaker 1: Holy crap.
Speaker 3: I no longer have to do that. I no longer have the problems that I had before, and it's because I followed Glittin's info.
Speaker 2: And Guys, if you do the annual, it's like either you can look at it two different ways because it's thirty dollars a month with a fifty percent off, or it's you could looking at it as being four months free if you could do the annual, or twenty dollars a month, which is ridiculously underpriced, So take advantage of it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's still there. Ballbusters all lowercase, no space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks Daniel. It's always fun hanging out with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Oh one last question, by the way.
Speaker 1: Why get a question?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it does because you're kicking but you're you're doing a great job, and I really appreciate it. There's a lot of things that I would love to know more about, especially with the homeopathy.
Speaker 1: That is so fascinating to me.
Speaker 3: But oh, if if you want to, if you or anybody else wants to start to wade into the waters of homeopathy.
Speaker 1: You don't use the last time, you say don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean knowledge is power, right, But it's so. The website is homeopathy dot ca a homeopathy dot ca.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's already up here because you used it before.
Speaker 3: They've got some really good trainings to figure homeopathy out. And that's the guy that I study with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is so.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, then and you told me what amazing guru and how much he's advanced your knowledge and such as short period of time. Uh, yeah, this would be the place I would go to for sure. And you showed us actually a couple of places not to go to last time as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the that's the book that was just published, Lessons in Pure Homeopathy. But I would not buy those because that's those books are intended for the homeopathic practitioner who knows what, who has a knowledge base, right, that's like a grad you with course in homeopathy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I read a book about that was written by Samuel Christian Henneman or started reading it. I guess maybe I didn't finish it.
Speaker 3: But the Organon of Medicine, Yes, the most important medical book ever written. The Organon of Medicine is the most important book on medicine that's ever been written. Well, I mean, you know, maybe five thousand years ago hamyur Abi wrote something that's been lost in time, but in the modern day, the Organon of Medicine. But if you get the Organon of Medicine, you have to get the sixth edition. Okay, the sixth edition, which is not easy to find. M that book is I mean, if that book was mainstream.
Speaker 1: That's like Black's law.
Speaker 2: So all depends on what edition you have, right, yeah, exactly, Yeah, well even Webster Dictionary if you actually want to know what words me.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the monkey house. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, we do the best weekend with the resources that we have, and we lift each other up. So let's keep.
Speaker 2: Going, yes, sir, and I think you again for your time, sir. It's always a pleasure. I can't wait till for next Thursday, and everybody out there. If I didn't, I'm pretty sure I caught everybody's question. But if not, hold on to him and get down to this membership. You got two more times a week to ask him your question if you're in his membership. He does it on Tuesdays at eight pm Central right yep, typically and then on Thursdays. He did one today an hour before he came on with us.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I ended it about an hour before he came on with us. It was already.
Speaker 2: Yes, right before you go, went right back into the ring.
Speaker 3: See you later, man.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, I'm going to show you a couple more things real quick. And my face is too big, all right, so, but I don't know, but let's do it this way. Actually, I just never mind stop. The way I just did. This is how you navigate if you're on it actually doesn't really matter if you're on.
Speaker 1: FTJ media.
Speaker 2: The only when it matters on this Twitter because Twitter doesn't get view this option of having like a description in your videos. So if you're on Rumble or if you're on ftjmedia dot com, let me show you something like they like fire Marshall. Bill used to say, right, let me show you something. So straight down here it says leapit farm behind dot com. I try highlighting, copying and pasting this, and for some reason Brumble likes to underline the word site, even though there's a space there. So every time I do it, it's screwing up the link. So I whatever, right, So I'm gonna copy and paste it just by itself. You'll get the rest of the information on your own by just looking at the description. But at least that way, you know. So it's in the it's in the chat. Now leave big farm behind. That's the that's the link. Still have to use that affiliate link. But then and I tell and apparently I didn't have this right, don't put the capital letters in there. Just make it ball busters all overcase all right, for fifty percent off, limited time, just for you and I. And I already got my subscription about two years ago, so I actually think.
Speaker 1: I'm paying a little bit more than you are.
Speaker 4: But it's all good.
Speaker 1: So there you go, get it, get it, get done.
Speaker 2: And then just underneath that, I make everything nice and organized for the ninety ess Central Nutrients for Eiffel Health. This is so I don't write the word I feel heealth dot com in here. I didn't put that link, but that's who this number is for, and we would prefer you to use that number and mention the show and get your special treatment, right, your preferential treatment. Oh thank you, you know from the from Dan show. Yeah yeah, let me see if I can help you out that. That's that's where you're gonna get and her her actual extension is one on one kind of like you know when you're in your first entry level class one oh one. Right, it's been a while since I've been in college. But it's been a while since I was in the Coast Guard for crace I it's been over twenty three years now. Yeah, wow, I was there. I was in service, not there during nine to eleven. Uh, but I was considered now during time of war service, right because of that.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's see under we'll go past those.
Speaker 2: But you see him here, like there's the gifts and go link for the your front laiserser that we're getting closer. We're chipping away yet it but we're not quite there yet and we still have I would consider just about halfway maybe a little bit less to go, probably right around halfway to the goal to get the computer. So if you guys want to do that, that's right there to give single dot com ballbusters, right. Tivy stream is another way to do donations to the show if you're in and if you want things like in pounds, like if you're in the UK, for instance, and the conversion is.
Speaker 1: Usually like five dollars is five dollars and forty.
Speaker 2: Seven cents American or whatever. But if you don't want to go through all that, then that tippy stream is in pounds. That's why I leave that there picture on dot com for the commercial free and additional So Friday tomorrow pretty much sure, I don't know one hundred percent sure yet, but I'm gonna be doing a audio only recording with a doctor with Mike Adams, But I might put it out on Patreon first because it's gonna be a pre recording and it's gonna be audio only, so I might put it out there first and then drop it into distribution throughout all podcasts maybe a couple weeks after that, and then also put it in maybe a video in the future where I'm just listening to it and maybe doing some commentary over or whatever. But it's gonna be audio only because that he can't get into the studio to do it. But he said we could do it sooner if we just did audio only, because then he could do it from He doesn't have to go to the studio to do it, all right, And then you go and then simper fry Llc. Here's the reason why this is really important. It's the very last thing on there. So yeah, it's not about the order.
Speaker 1: But click this.
Speaker 2: And Papa Bam right simper fryllc dot com. There's a coupon code right there. I'm gonna make a coupon code with for ten percent off, which is double the discount for my viewers here.
Speaker 1: And I will disclose that probably tomorrow.
Speaker 2: But doctor Peter Glinnen's link for his site is just clicking this that picture, and then you're there and make sure you can see what I'm what I'm looking at yep. And then you get into the membership. You do your thing, b boom bang boom. Right see I'm at twenty four. You're gonna get it cheaper if you do the annual. See how that works?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: So and then it's.
Speaker 2: Remember under lotter case ball Busters when you do the checkout for the membership, get it done, get it done, get it done.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Doctor Manzo for his book fifteen ball Busters fifteen. That one's correct. That one's not written just like that, all right, and now I'll give you fifteen percent off his book and other things he has there. And then full of the chemic acid even though it's written here, it's actually at this location now and someone had to ask, and the for fixed income, you know, fixed budget. Is there anything else you could do? That kind of is like the Young jevity stuff. It's not a one to one ratio. I don't know, but I mean as far as having the same stuff, the whole food might multi vitamin, the fullvia chemic acid would kind of like be like the plant driver rolls. And then the IP six for the stuff that's for the bone and joint stuff. And I think doctor Manzo with one hundred percent degree with that. And then I would also do the core copper, which I believe, I know it's right thereo core copper. All right, So those those four things, but I mean, at least you can get him, uh and then you know, work your way out to seeing what else you wanted to get and grab, and I asked it, I do personally, so okay. So in addition, probably the Icelandic cod liver because that's the oil that would be like the e fas concruent not not not exact right, Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Hopefully a budiness.
Speaker 2: What concruent means spend spend a little time paying attention in school, you know, like the little wavy line and then the bar unerneath because it's like equal to congruent.
Speaker 1: Similar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: And uh, should we navigate his site real quick just to show you it's a wonderful and amazing way.
Speaker 1: You should get on it. Let's do it, let's do it. So, so this is after you've already hold on some of a being bag.
Speaker 2: So this is after you've already gone to my site, right, or you've gone to the description here and clicked this link, or like I said, gone to my site and click this picture. Once you're here and you've already signed up and you become a member, the live Q and as will be on this bar. The Doctor Glden show.
Speaker 1: Is right here.
Speaker 2: This is a whole there's different areas for different videos, right spoking. Obviously there's a lot of good information here. Zip zip zip zip all right, But they don't think that that's it because if you go over here, you have the interviews in these So I like those graphics there.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 2: Technology makes me excited sometimes I like gadgets when they do cool stuff. So this is doctor Alphonso Manso n D and hands on hailing conversation with doctor Peter Glidden.
Speaker 1: That alone is priceless.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying and I'm saying that because I've watched it in because those are the two people in the world that I trust the most of the health talking and they've been on the show together.
Speaker 1: Here too, look for.
Speaker 2: If you want, and then new content health recovery protocols. Now, this is by whatever they call symptom or disease, which is really just you needed to be retuned. But they have all these thingsassa reflets, I know is a huge one of at least in my family, anxiety arthritis.
Speaker 1: They actually have one for you know, impulse control.
Speaker 2: That's probably just a bunch of parasites, so flood, sugar issues, cancer, candida, cardio myopathy, it goes around hepatitis, gout, gallstones, fibermyagia, sis a, fibrosis. You know that there's a lot of stuff in digestion, infertility, influenza, insomnia, kidney stones, which we know it's been kind of a hot topic lately, and I was, let's just say, they look like they look like a cosmetic brushes, don't they right there flushing it out, filtering you out.
Speaker 1: And this video here is from twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: In addition to what he talks about, because he talks about the berberous vulgaris, which is the.
Speaker 1: Barber berry berberberry or burberry.
Speaker 2: I guess that in addition to that, you need the organic corn silk in the alcoholic tincture. And I believe wise women Herbals that's the one I got, and I used it in so far no problems. I think I got hopefully both of them dissolved, and that's why I've never even noticed it anymore after that. But I was in excruciating pain, doctor Glennon. It looks like a heart because they're like the next.
Speaker 1: To each other.
Speaker 2: They don't look like that in the body, but that clothes. But anyhow, there you go, and then.
Speaker 3: Let it go.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's gotta do that button laryngitis, lazy I, uh, tonsilitis, TMJ, tin ititis, sement culture, vierico's veins words, strep throat sciatica. That's what I actually look at, ringworm poison, ivy osteoprocess obesity. Yeah, usually when you neutrify your body with the stuff it needs, it's actually going to help you lose weight. So you think eat nothing or less and that fixes it. Well, if you're still undernutrified, that's not the case, not the case at all.
Speaker 1: Obviously activity is.
Speaker 2: Important, so you're burning calories, but also you got to have the nutrients that you need, and then your body doesn't have those massive, insanity, insanity, mind bending cravings for shit, because hey, you already got what you need.
Speaker 1: So there you have it, all.
Speaker 2: Right, everybody, get on to the subscription, Save the planet, save yourself, learn how to heal thyself, and as I say, another way of saying is take care of yourself, right, take care as they say, so take care of yourself, and then you can learn how to take care of other people. Share videos with the family and stuff like that. Getting into membership. It's an invaluable resource. Okay, I've said enough. You guys want to help out with the computer thing too, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I will see you tomorrow some way shape or for them, I have to get over here and have them fix my vann band now. Later