Speaker 1: H h, I paid my own age.
Speaker 2: B You a prostitute when you got it, you are? Yeah, she gave you the money you paid for you did she cashed that met the money and you paid it yourself. Bro, you a prostitute.
Speaker 1: Just be real cash even a round and don't think, okay, you give them cash.
Speaker 3: She could do a direct deposit.
Speaker 4: Bro, you' a prostitute. I'm not gonna be the only one.
Speaker 5: I'm going I'm not gonna be the only one.
Speaker 3: Bron.
Speaker 1: You're the only one.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: No, he's not the only one. Arn't said, you're right there with him.
Speaker 1: It's the two of y'all.
Speaker 6: Y'all male thoughts out here having sex for money worse a lot.
Speaker 7: But I didn't have sake this for money.
Speaker 1: Disgusting, disgusting.
Speaker 3: For money. Now you know what though, now I do now what?
Speaker 8: Uh hey, honestly, is that the same way he was doing like the medical building, coding with and all of that stuff.
Speaker 3: God, damn, you got it.
Speaker 1: You gotta do a job.
Speaker 3: Got it might have been, I.
Speaker 8: Mean that was the case. Then he earned his money, you know what I'm saying. Ship, he earned that ship.
Speaker 5: We got a job, some good flooring and a trip out of the check. This nigga finessed with his dick. You know, yeah, you got.
Speaker 3: More, I mean had a record deal. I just.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a big wow.
Speaker 9: Different exactly.
Speaker 6: If this nigga are staying the right thing, this podcast would be next to Joe Rogan nigga.
Speaker 5: But now he couldn't have podcast.
Speaker 10: When I'd be a one hit wonder. I had just going around the country doing my one hit.
Speaker 9: Got that one hit for you there you.
Speaker 3: Go everybody one time that we all know. I love that one song. They got more than one song.
Speaker 1: Hey, bro, look I was in my brain.
Speaker 3: Ye white, they had more wife song, had a whole bunch of songs. What about the names?
Speaker 11: He said they were like Chad boy, it was that fret tile boar and somebody else was doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what's happening the first.
Speaker 10: Oh, they used to argue over that we ain't cutting out by none of that Gucci made black t That's how they mattered.
Speaker 3: I robbed in my black tea. I still in my black tea black community.
Speaker 11: Not Eddie Eddie, Uh the Niggas Carreras.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there about I pet Eddie girl.
Speaker 10: That was him and w W he was so much better than w W than he was in w c W. Yeah, everybody was a.
Speaker 1: Chance then didn't have a personality something to stick out more. It wasn't just the move. This roasted girl.
Speaker 5: The nigga's making the meal also called everybody horse that.
Speaker 1: Multiplicity, I mean multiplicity. Indeed?
Speaker 3: All right that.
Speaker 1: Man, you good bro.
Speaker 6: So we have women questions now, it's the fun subject is that we're going to start. So there is a woman who has a condition which will mean she'll always grow facial hair. You can see her on the screen if you're looking at the outlook section of the podcast notes horror.
Speaker 1: No, she's not a horror.
Speaker 5: Has a condition where she's always gonna grow facial hair. She decided to.
Speaker 6: Grow it all the way out and line it up. But now she's mad that she can't get a date. What is your advice for her?
Speaker 11: I think that's an unfair phrasing the way you did, like contextually, what she's getting dates before she got.
Speaker 5: It learned up?
Speaker 1: Or yes, oh well it sounds like she knows it works.
Speaker 3: That have a dumb quickly, so hold on, hold on.
Speaker 7: So she was she was she.
Speaker 5: Would just have you know, like that little peach fu slash razor bumps.
Speaker 3: Mhm, stop you right?
Speaker 5: I mean you know she got that condition, bro, she don't always have air?
Speaker 7: I mean can't, right.
Speaker 5: Can't you get get that laser removed? I mean I think so, but I don't know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she can. So the truth is everybody got faced with that. Right, she will have much much less correct.
Speaker 6: But when she got it lined up, she started complaining at that point in time because men are not going to date her.
Speaker 5: And it's like, I get it, man, you're trying to.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna say it before everybody else said my homework. Mama had a straight up beer bro. We never said anything about it out loud, and I always wonder why.
Speaker 3: And she had a whole husband. So you know, do you? Baby?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: Somebody's gonna rock with it at some point.
Speaker 7: I mean, I guess you can keeps good?
Speaker 5: Could you rock with it? Could you rock with the stylist? Could you rock with not?
Speaker 3: Really? Not at all.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it. So hey, I said, somebody, why don't say I will. I'm not that open at it. I let's say she had twenty five hundred dollars, No, would you?
Speaker 7: Oh wait wait minute, you know actually twenty five hundred.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 12: I mean, just just to hit it once. You're I mean, we we're not gonna go on a whole day and nothing like that. But she doesn't want some dick I do it.
Speaker 1: I'll be a oh are you fucking horror?
Speaker 2: Yeah for this little five hundred?
Speaker 5: Could you make out with her?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah I do that too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've done a lot of yeah we're going in public, no, check it out.
Speaker 12: And like in my in my younger days, I've I've hit some very coertionable women like they they you know, I've never accepted money, but some of them they should.
Speaker 3: Have paid me. Yeah, they should have stayed unhead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like your stalker.
Speaker 1: I didn't hit that though, I know not that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But the fact that you had a stalker who then you went on a date with is this some crazy real.
Speaker 12: History, which is again, which is which is why I didn't that because I'm not I don't want to get like, I don't end up on on first and first forty eight and all that year.
Speaker 1: But I know a couple of people on them niggas.
Speaker 6: She on top of that, made a podcast episode about stalking you and feeling like she was dating you.
Speaker 5: It was insane.
Speaker 1: But then y'all know who this person is, like a real.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I not this nigga a whole episode.
Speaker 1: I would, I don't.
Speaker 12: I don't need to go and find that what podcast that was in, what episode that was. I don't know she's still nigga.
Speaker 5: It or not.
Speaker 1: Hopefully she's not still in freminin himself, because.
Speaker 7: Damn she hasn't bothered me. She actually blocked me, so I don't think he's gonna be missing.
Speaker 1: Meaning I'm guessing to thank y'all. First time thalking about it, you got.
Speaker 3: Man, I I.
Speaker 12: I started talking crazy. I'm like, yeah, you kind of threatened me, didn't you remember that?
Speaker 1: After that, I think she was kind of like you got scared. That's when she bought me.
Speaker 5: Oh she was scared of accountability, like you kind of threatened me. Oh my god, you're I'm afraid that you're holding me accountable?
Speaker 1: Well shit, no, And I don't think he was the fraids. Yeah, man, I never saw her again. See you heard it here, folks, Let report these bitches were threatened to h.
Speaker 5: I mean she did stalk you, so, I mean you should have probably reported her earlier.
Speaker 3: But I'm glad you did.
Speaker 1: I think that's all good.
Speaker 3: Said.
Speaker 12: I never started after that notes I'm kind of guy, didn't thinking about it until now.
Speaker 3: She may miss you, man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh, you mean like that one nigga who was running to his ex like four times in the last like two years, which is a crazy amount of coincid Do.
Speaker 1: These things live in the same city.
Speaker 6: They live on the opposite sides of the of the United States, and his thing is running to his exit no less than four times.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's actually a question.
Speaker 6: Statistically, that is the running thought exactly Statistically, that is, he got he needed to play the power ball. But people think that she somehow has a back door to his Apple account and that's how she's tracking him. Because the way the last time that they ran into each other, in a city where some would consider it to be the nation's capital, there was a shutdown of like major streets which caused people to reroute, and then people stopped to get a drink, and then they ran in there, and it's like, how, how how would you just decide to stop at this ball are at this time and run into me.
Speaker 5: Something ain't right here.
Speaker 9: And she's always very much like, oh, my god, so so so weird to run into you, like it's so strange, Like I was on my way out, I could have known to put myself in this place or caused some sort of accident.
Speaker 5: That's crazy timing.
Speaker 11: I feel like if Dave was exes at one point, he should have know if this bitch is already crazy and that at this point he was just kind of co plain in out Live.
Speaker 5: Well, she became a lesbian, so you know, he thought he was good, but sometimes they come back.
Speaker 1: Most of these lesbians are just lesbians of opportunity.
Speaker 3: So she misses Dick.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's what many thinks.
Speaker 6: That's what many people think, because she's shown up at places that she shouldn't be and a lot of just really random coincidences like oh, how would I have known to be at this hospital when you're going to be It's like, man, something he ain't adding up.
Speaker 1: You got a lot of fun restraint? Can you get a restraint order on somebody does that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you have to prove that they managed to do all this, Like, no judge is gonna give them a restraining order against someone who just.
Speaker 12: Like you have to bump into right, So that Yeah, that's the part I was kind of concerned about right there, because like, you can't.
Speaker 7: You just had that feeling that they're doing it on purpose.
Speaker 1: So but you can't. I mean, how much burning of proof do you need?
Speaker 9: You need, you need, you need a large bird, especially as a dude, you need a guy.
Speaker 5: You need an extreme amount of burner proof.
Speaker 1: They got like break into your house or break into your car and just like all right.
Speaker 3: Or something like that. Yeah, even that's not enough.
Speaker 6: They need to do all that, and they need to also have written you like a manifesto on how they're gonna rape you and all these other crazy things. Because even like them breaking into your car, well maybe she thought that car was was yours, I mean was hers. It's like, ma'am, the tag doesn't match. There's a there's a military thing she's never been in.
Speaker 1: Like this don't make no sense. They tried to let that white lady off for shooting.
Speaker 11: Her ex boyfriend told somebody she realized she went to the wrong house and she thought it was improving shot on his couch.
Speaker 1: Oh it got ten years.
Speaker 6: But I mean, Georgia, all kinds of crazy stuff happens. Because you saw that remember that cop that shot his girl in the head, and they were like, no, it couldn't have been like so the way that it went the story is absolutely crazy, is that he was just like, I came home and I found this woman with a gunshot wound and a suicide note. But then they pulled the text records to show that he was texting his mistress during the time that she would have done the shooting. And then she shot herself with her non dominant hand, on top of the fact that she's never shot a gun before. So it just a lot of things didn't make sense. The only thing that the police officer ended up getting in trouble for was lying to the police, but he did not get in trouble for attempting to kill his Oh yes, somehow, only God knows how. She not only survived well. The first thing is when the doctor saw her, he was like, if she stays awake, she's gonna die. So he put her into a medicated come mistake, and then.
Speaker 13: They were able to do all their like basically brain reconstructed skull reconstruction work. So they did all that and she retained all her memories because you know, the brain is pretty resilient. She just doesn't remember anything that happened. It was like a bad car is int it, Like she remembers everything she did before then and nothing else after.
Speaker 6: And the police officer, despite all this evidence that this nigga whatever like first and foremost, the GBI, somehow lost all the evidence in the case.
Speaker 5: It's like.
Speaker 1: Typical.
Speaker 6: And then nobody wanted to testify against them, and the Grand Jewury was like, well, we don't want to bring charges because this could make the force look bad.
Speaker 9: It's like, so a negga trying to kill his own wife.
Speaker 1: Who has been a support. I'm pretty sure she remembers, and it's just like, yes, it's easier for me now too.
Speaker 6: I mean, she's missing her brain. I don't know if I do. I don't know if I take that. I don't know if I take that bet that you remember. I think her body is like, man, you're not gonna remember that.
Speaker 1: That remembers and she I just think she avoids the man.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's the thing about it is they have kids together too.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: One of what they gonna think when they get older, remember that time pops up. We can't talk about that. That's not what happened. Anytime I get too mad.
Speaker 3: Exactly what kind of woman do to make you so mad you want to kill her?
Speaker 6: I mean, there's nothing, there's nothing a woman that can do to make you that mad, even walking or your wife giving a sloppy toppee triple double to all your homies and your ops.
Speaker 1: Don't don't let her turn you into a room full of ops.
Speaker 4: She's like broll y'all get it scenarios, y'all, Like angel is.
Speaker 2: Not always I didn't say it's always necessary. Not something the motherfucker can do to make you mad. If you got to come and she puts you in.
Speaker 10: Your dicky, don't get mad. We said, don't attack people. Why sometimes you need It's a difference in a situation over a woman. There very few times you need to attack somebody unless you're protecting her.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that. I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: If I can kiss you, if there's a reason for me to kiss somebody, there should also be a reason for me to hit somebody equally.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's balanced.
Speaker 2: You can't say that more reasons for me to than somebody. There's minimal reasons for me to love somebody. There's minimal reasons for me to kiss somebody. There's minimal reasons for me to give a fuck about it. But it's not absolutely, it's not dope. It's not in our society. Ask what then should become normal?
Speaker 11: You said, by your own relition, just now that if you can get reason for somebody that you can kiss them, there's reason if you also.
Speaker 1: Feel strong enough about him to hit them. What if balances balance?
Speaker 11: That means if there's reason enough for you to hit somebody, then it's also reason enough for you don't want to kiss that person.
Speaker 5: Well, I agree, Okay, you don't understand how stupid.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, hold on, let me ask you talk about it, think about it. No, no, I didn't think about it.
Speaker 2: In our society, every day wake up, care for somebody every day. If you're married, you wake up, see that person, choose to love them that day, and you do it for twenty years. Right, You never you never did anything wrong, You never fucked them up. If you walk in a room and three dudes are coming on her fucking face and then you find out they've been coming on her face every day while you're at work, you kiss her when you come home, or there's a reason a piece of ass bro, I mean like, we can't, we can't do that.
Speaker 4: It's insane. That's insane.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, no, no, it's not it's not insane, sir.
Speaker 6: What we're saying is you knew, like I get into this when people want to argue about people getting people cheating on them all the time. Like by you deciding that you want to love somebody, you also have decided that you want to lose them, because that's fifty percent.
Speaker 5: Of the equation, is that you can love and you can lose it. Agree, it's just how it goes. Agreed, but we continue, But we continue doing it because it feels good.
Speaker 6: At the same time, if you're okay, if if you understand and you're okay to the fact that you could lose this person, you.
Speaker 5: Can't be mad that you saw that this girl is getting come on by three dudes. Just tell her to funk out the house.
Speaker 2: That you don't lose from a legal we have binding agreements in our society, right, A verbal agreement is still an agreement in our society.
Speaker 4: You agree not to do.
Speaker 5: Something, yeah, but it's not enforceable.
Speaker 4: And see that. That's what I'm saying. Our society needs to take.
Speaker 3: It's not. It may not.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe not. That's relative depends on the person. Some people may be spending the rest of their life and you you never know, it's not worth you.
Speaker 5: All right, Hey, if if you want to spend the rest of your life, and some people who need.
Speaker 2: They we've got we've gotten rid of shame, and we've gotten rid of ass women's in this society, and we need to bring them back.
Speaker 3: No we haven't.
Speaker 5: You see niggas getting assled that. Uh, it was the sixth flag, not that long ago. That was one two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: In our civilized in civilized recent history, you could go outside. So maybe early nineteen hundreds whatever and whatever has been the civilized western world. Whenever that's been coined in that period of time, people went out and do it with guns. People have gone out to each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you still a dude.
Speaker 3: You still are allowed to do it. The only thing you're allowed to.
Speaker 4: Do from feeling somewhere or doing something is the law.
Speaker 6: You don't need to change, bro, the law need to Yeah, but we've decided society, we're not going to change the law.
Speaker 5: That's black libertarian. Well, you keep fighting against It's like.
Speaker 1: We need to change this law. Well, then how about you go campaign for it?
Speaker 5: And when you fail at this, I don't want to hear about it, and you let it go. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I don't have to campaign for the law because law isn't real, just made up.
Speaker 4: And I don't have to abuy it by it.
Speaker 5: Now, Okay, you can not abide by it and when you are.
Speaker 1: Putting the court and face the consequences of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, all this says is it's not that you can't fuck that motherfucker, it's how you fuck that motherfucker.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm saying to you, if overall you love yourself, self preservation is key, and for you to not, you know, abide by that, then you're breaking the first I agree that.
Speaker 4: Your self preserved. I stay as you should fuck the motherfucker up.
Speaker 1: It's just half now.
Speaker 2: Maybe walking in there and just pummeling everybody, and that'd be the best thing. Accidental gas leak, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Did I do that?
Speaker 9: Who knows?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Then, I'm not gonna tell people how to do this away with Cort. I'm just saying, and there are ways to do this. Let's not say, oh you should just walk away and just say bye.
Speaker 3: Oh no no.
Speaker 10: But I believe in the recourse of most times you're trying to really plan a revenge, you realize it's never worth it.
Speaker 1: Maybe any revenge you know, oh there goes correct.
Speaker 3: That's why first.
Speaker 9: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't plan the revenge. You should be open to the revenge. And what I mean by that is there's gonna be an opportunity to get that.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna be not. I promise it won't be not. There will be an opportunity.
Speaker 10: Will agree with your general playlist that it's natural, but we must fight against unnatural.
Speaker 3: Against that is an effort being. Now we're picking and choosing.
Speaker 5: Against.
Speaker 1: That's all life, because that's what humans do.
Speaker 5: We pick and choose all all the time.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna eat shrimp anyway. Pitch almost out a couple of times after that third go around. Uh, she was like, you know what, I'm gonna pick not to eat the shrimp.
Speaker 3: Good. I don't get it. I don't like Trump.
Speaker 9: I don't like it.
Speaker 5: I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, bro, he opened to the opportunity.
Speaker 3: Right, Bro, we all we've heard what we're saying what you should do, what you should do? Yeah, is it worth going to jail over.
Speaker 4: Every one of you niggas, bro, every one of you niggas on this pocket.
Speaker 1: I don't care who you is.
Speaker 4: If you married to a chick and.
Speaker 2: You come home and a man is when you're dead, with your socks on, with your tooth brush in his mouth, nothing in your girl's mouth, you are going to lose.
Speaker 4: I don't care who you're right.
Speaker 7: You are, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know you're gonna get mad.
Speaker 12: Though, but I'm still gonna I'm still gonna thinking about Like, Yo, I'm not saying I'm good to jail that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever that situation.
Speaker 4: You have been in that situation.
Speaker 1: Nope, look somebody, I'm getting that. Yeah, I'm getting that.
Speaker 3: I ain't thinking that.
Speaker 12: I still there's still been in a lot of situations where I've been in where like yeah, I could just up, but I'm like, no, I you know this, this ain't worth it.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, taking say, don't do ship when you ain't been in the situation.
Speaker 1: I agree, easy to say that ship. You didn't phrase it the first time upon hearing that.
Speaker 3: Often that's kind of the point of it. We're making logical decisions kind of like, Bro, don't let it know, random bitch. You know that's not I said. We've never done it, don't do it.
Speaker 1: I will hope never be in that situation.
Speaker 7: And if I did, I'm like, yeah, I hope I out use my logical brain, and I'm using right now.
Speaker 1: Oh man, my logical brain will whooped his ass. I'm not touching her. She's gonna get her later.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bro, if you see a nigga fucking your girl, washing his ass with your toothbrush, but you're gonna beat his ass.
Speaker 4: B I'm sorry, Bro, you're gonna beat both.
Speaker 3: How much history is in that word, bro, what he's saying, But it's funny. I know something way too much, baby, I know.
Speaker 2: I know for sure most of y'all. Bro, as much energy and time you put into a relationship, if you catch.
Speaker 5: These women are not working, bru.
Speaker 1: If you get rid of the this, I'm not gonna get the time. Just ain't about to wait most of time on what you call it wearing my clothes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wear on your clothes in my house.
Speaker 11: And if I had, just if I had seen him, look, if you remove my woman from that situation.
Speaker 1: I'm still beating his ass talked into.
Speaker 11: My home and I just niggas like got my toothbrush and my clothes on. I'm not asking a question that niggas getting.
Speaker 2: Nah, bro, But it's the principle that a woman let a man in your house to use your toothbrush, wear your clothes, and not in her fucking face.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: No, if I beat on her, I'm definitely going to jail. I'm a beating this niggas. I'm just protecting my homestead. So once I get all that hang out, then I can talk to her human being to make sure I don't fuck up the rest of my life. That nigga might be the philosity.
Speaker 7: Bag, but whatever I think she would, I think I would give her she needs a week or something like that.
Speaker 1: I can't just talkiga.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: This is why I tell niggas to keep This is why I tell niggas to keep syringes of viruses, handy bro, because it ain't nothing to drop brabies in that motherfucking room.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's like eight shots in the stomach, bro, or you get.
Speaker 2: People virus, handy bro. You never know when it're come in handy and watching motherfuckers bleed out real slow. That ship makes you feel better and they can't prove he did it.
Speaker 1: How these two correlate. We learn from niggas suffering for the day life to end, and right there and there like I don't.
Speaker 3: Care about that.
Speaker 1: Rady's about about to bleed out.
Speaker 3: You gotta pick one.
Speaker 1: You're going slow instead of that's the part.
Speaker 12: That's the part when it goes a little too far, like I understand beats and big nigga ass right and heat is the moment because you you got to at least you got the defensible, you got defense in the court of over that, but you started to do.
Speaker 7: All the other ship after that.
Speaker 1: This nigga wasn't super villain. This is an origin story, super villain origin story for many years. But then one day he came home to his wife getting bucked out and that was the last straw they told him. He never He's just dumb, nigga. Bro.
Speaker 2: It's something about you said, tell me about somebody you sleep with another person, letting.
Speaker 6: Nigga.
Speaker 5: You've never gotten cheated on before, nigga, this.
Speaker 3: Is this is new to you.
Speaker 5: How much I'm saying, I guess I never heard about him enough if that ever happened. I mean, fun care about a nigga. I care about me all the rest of that ship. Nigga. I'm not gonna be spending the rest of my life in a goddamn cell because I wanted to be right in this moment overall. Woman, not milk, because that's not what it's.
Speaker 11: Because we know it's hard to find the beefing one. So to think you had a good one and to be bad, that's like. Man, imagine you got like.
Speaker 5: Nigga, that's life, that's life.
Speaker 7: Row checked little golden chocolates that be in a little little golden packages.
Speaker 4: I know you're talking about a real.
Speaker 1: Magine, not one of them bitches. And then the bitch is good and you've been into it. It was just shipping side, Nigga.
Speaker 5: You be mad too, Nigga again, you get mad and get.
Speaker 7: Over your feeling away that's in your mouth and tasted.
Speaker 3: Nigga, you are goddamn grimmlin.
Speaker 7: No matter what they said, I mean, I honestly, I just have to eat that ship.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to jail. I'm not built for that life.
Speaker 6: I'm not I'm not I'm not going to jail over those fun ship with no woman like, I'm sorry, you can, you can whatever you want to do about ship, but I'm not going to jail over.
Speaker 3: The right right.
Speaker 1: In my house wearing my clothes.
Speaker 5: Yes, he was nigga and are you going to get over this?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 5: I I said, are you? Are you.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Yes? And that was one of the greatest moments of all time. He wasn't in It was not day.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't say anything laughing.
Speaker 5: No, No, he's not.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 6: He's not he's not listening to the to the Remember this is this is back during the episode where we had the conversation on.
Speaker 5: How Re met his baby mama. Afterwards, they basically sucked up.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, well.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, God damn the go ahead, go ahead. Sorry black Limitary, I've been cutting people.
Speaker 3: Off ball week.
Speaker 5: No, I'm serious, like I mean I would if I was that dude that I killed me.
Speaker 9: I'm be honest. I killed me.
Speaker 4: Because go to things, bro, Like, Okay, you and your girl broke up.
Speaker 5: Your clothes are everywhere. You're gonna pick up your favorite underwear and it's coming in and it ain't sure.
Speaker 3: You know this was.
Speaker 1: Think I'm making tomato soup.
Speaker 5: Niggas making tomato super.
Speaker 1: I feel like something. Oh yeah, I gotta find my phone.
Speaker 11: I had several thoughts this week, unlike most weeks, and I can't remember what they were, so I wrote them down ten bro all right, so my first idea.
Speaker 5: Super, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I said that before. I told y'all bout Super. Soacer roulette.
Speaker 5: Nigga, No, you got so how many y'all?
Speaker 9: It is?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 1: It's like a Sunner game or a picnic game with that. They all feel water except for one.
Speaker 11: You don't know which one it is, but that one is filled with fresh hot dog waterham At the end of the game, I ain't figure out how we gonna end it. But everybody has to go to McDonald's.
Speaker 3: And like the lobby.
Speaker 1: No, all right, all right, so you got a clear toilet so you can see what you're shopping like hard plastic.
Speaker 9: Nigga, what kind of weird ship are you that question?
Speaker 1: Let's say this. Let's say you were married, right, y'all, everything's going good in your marriage, and we'll.
Speaker 11: Put it either your dick stops working, uh like there's nobody a bag, or you are just impotent or she can't have sex.
Speaker 1: How would you do.
Speaker 11: You like, would you if if it was your dick not working, would you be all right with her doing other stuff?
Speaker 1: Or vice versas? Would you expect her to be okay? Were you going out and do stuff?
Speaker 6: Or would you be like this, Oh, so you're hitting us with that in this with that that guy in Atlanta who his dick stopped working, so he let us girl out go out there and be wilder streets. And then he's somehow surprised when she decided that she was no longer going to listen to anything that he had to say because now she got another nigga in her guts.
Speaker 3: Right, that was his choice? What the answer here is?
Speaker 5: The answer here is never let somebody go out and do something so because you're impotent, they.
Speaker 3: Don't make your suffer.
Speaker 1: Most of them a lot of situations, but then you get to pick that you.
Speaker 10: Know, yeah, we're suffering this bitch together forever because there's other ways to get off, well, not for the dude.
Speaker 3: But for her ever that long. But it does, But it does.
Speaker 10: I said, did you bring up that other story that that one girl who went on a date with a guy had a nice little dinner. He paid for the dinner, and after the dinner he decides to send her a cash app saying you can't fish me, talking about I need my money back. That ship was hilarious. Now if you look at and how she looked at on the date she did catfish, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 10: So on her on her profiles she had weave and makeup and all that kind of stuff. But when she showed up, she showed up natural with the short little afro and not as much makeup.
Speaker 14: And he was just like, yeah, so it was it was actually her in the picture she just got She's got all that makeup on it, correct makeup.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 1: She looked she looked heavier in person.
Speaker 3: She did.
Speaker 1: She did face you know what they do, face shots, the higher the higher angles.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, but if you if she only got face shots, you know what it is. I test.
Speaker 10: You don't know, man, avoid head shuts like you avoid avoid head shots to get avoid head shots.
Speaker 3: Trying to make something up because uh, trust me, you don't want to make her a bad rock. Something like that might work on it that good enough? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 12: My question is okay, so my question with that, my question of that situation is that why did he wait until after the date they do it?
Speaker 7: Why just walk out?
Speaker 1: It's like, yep, right, because niggas don't want to be me and the women. I mean, some niggas had got that dog in them, but generally speaking, you know, yeah, even women.
Speaker 10: Right, he's a coward. Yeah, I don't be like, I'll believing you.
Speaker 3: Away. I'm going to the bathroom real quick.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say that's why why do you do that?
Speaker 12: Like we heard autumn stories about people just like they was like, yeah, I'm to dip out like till we did that.
Speaker 7: They had her pay for the whole thing. See, now you got to sit here and like.
Speaker 3: I wanted to want no food. Let me go wash my hands real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah y'all, y'all wow, real.
Speaker 3: Well, you I'm walking out, that's what you would have did. No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be like, I wouldn't even be like, yo, I'm going to the bathroom. I just say excuse me.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 7: Know I'm saying this is the monster.
Speaker 1: This is not I would doude.
Speaker 12: I'm saying, like you can be like, okay, souse, he's sitting here like with his cash app like, I hope she pays me back.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I hope so too bounced out. I could have bounced out. That would have been had been not.
Speaker 3: On you at all. The story is funnier that he did.
Speaker 10: The cat he just left and the day she thought she had a good time, she was crying like a motherfucker that they could send our cash out.
Speaker 3: The whole day, the whole day just to go. Nah, I ain't with that, matter of fact, hit.
Speaker 7: Me back, man, you're wasting my time.
Speaker 1: That's any social injury right.
Speaker 5: There, said insult the Andrew.
Speaker 3: Oh no, how would I handle a date? You show up and he's just like, I don't like this girl like that because I've showed up and I don't like this girl like that, but my dig want some attention. M Well, this girl like that happens mostly on Tender. Yeah, on Tender. I mean he's just like.
Speaker 7: That's something sometimes when I should I shouldn't.
Speaker 3: Hit it, but I just you just you just you just need it. Man.
Speaker 1: In that situation, though, you know some hole that.
Speaker 11: The first time.
Speaker 5: To one of them.
Speaker 11: Y'all we all got on Tender and y'all doing that weird ship when you pass the phone and your niggas hooked me up with the most unscrupulous bitches I've ever seen, which wasn't that fucked up until we.
Speaker 1: Got home and then y'all started continuing to text her.
Speaker 11: Now, this bitch is expected the day from the next day, and she got eyes looking at two different parts of the hemisphere.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got a good she gotta put too the person that's not funck y'all.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I turned, she was like, la, I'm like, no, this nisch is autistic. Y'all are asshole.
Speaker 3: So you ain't gonna take one for the team? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: No, I got to this day and and the messages and that she was disturbing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, damn, I thought you would be the one to take one for the team. I just sit on the couch and talk.
Speaker 5: Man. He don't you know, you know he don't take one.
Speaker 11: You don't take one for the team, man, I bro. I was go out in the warners with my homeboy and he had this white girl.
Speaker 3: She was bad. She wasn't bad.
Speaker 1: She was six, but she was better than most of the girls that was riding. It was a buch of fat people. Anyway, she had a fat black friend and she was like one of them extra liberal girls.
Speaker 11: Now, no, I was younger back then, so I wasn't as mean as I am now. She was that way to me back then. It was just disgusting. Anyway, she kept talking and she just signed more and more stupid. And my homeboys got the white girl just bouncing on his lap at this point, so he is definitely about to get in and I'm like, I hate trying to be a good friend. And she did have some real fucking stupid out of nowhere, and I was like, hey, real quick, let's say I got a friend, right because we're talking about life for some reason, and he's in danger and I'm in danger, and you don't know, either of us have to say one of our lives, which one of our lives is worth more? And she looked at me and she knew that she was about to fuck up, and she was like, I guess your life you're black.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, bro, I'm gonna catch you late.
Speaker 3: I just did damn damn this nigga.
Speaker 11: I didn't get that till like seven ams. Nobody knew where the fun I was I don't either.
Speaker 3: I said in a room, was just talked to. The bitch was out there back in the day. I was just sit down, talk to. I ain't going over I get.
Speaker 11: I get meaner the more bored I if I'm in a situation, yeah, like I ain't having entertained like faces like oh yeah, that's why I don't like being around.
Speaker 1: Uh what's her name?
Speaker 11: It's like Donald, what name was? Because I would have to be faked the whole time, and that it's burned. It's like a gauge on the elder ring.
Speaker 1: It's like when that bitch is zero, you just start limping around.
Speaker 3: So to be fair, when you do that, when you sit down and talk to them, they think you're even more interested. And that's that can't be an issue because that happened to me a couple of times. I was just being nice. He didn't want anything from me. You're right, that nothing, That was it. You got it.
Speaker 5: You can keep it over the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that can backfire, or he's just sitting here.
Speaker 10: Well before we had phones and ship so we had phones, but they weren't these kind of phones, so he couldn't sit there and do with it.
Speaker 3: And it was slow as hell that phone. It took like three minutes for the load and you.
Speaker 1: Gottall down.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 5: Then you gotta scroll and scroll.
Speaker 3: And nothing, just on my phone.
Speaker 10: Oh you trying to play a snake and she looking at your screen like you're good. No, no, I'm terrible.
Speaker 5: Exactly, Like you're just terrible, man, not that I'm good, that you're.
Speaker 3: Something like weird pawn of game Boy out of nowhere? Where do you get that? Oh? What kind of games you got?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 10: I ain't got damn. But like they just name weird games. You don't even know what the games are. You don't mean no, one game it's called Golden Sign. What's Golden Sign? Is that like the actually game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the exact game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shared experience? Goldis Son? What was good? God? The Son too? Not so much. There's a repeat of the game kind of Nintendo is good at that. They just repeat the same game over and over for the most part, keep shaving way attitude. I mean, people don't notice it, or they convinced themselves that they gas like it like Zelda gas like the hell out of no.
Speaker 10: But that Breath of the Wild game is good. But like as its elden ring boring, like if you know what to do, maybe, but if you don't know what to do, you're just walking around trying to figure out what to do.
Speaker 1: But boring.
Speaker 3: If you don't, it doesn't tell you what to do. Bro, you just do what you want to do. You start there. What's one elden Ringle or breath of the while?
Speaker 1: Both either?
Speaker 3: Oh, Like, once you find what to do, it's cool because I was rolling around with black Libertarians. He's telling me what to do, but before then, I was just riding walking around finding ship. I ain't know what the fuck to do.
Speaker 10: He don't maybe get into that first top world you run into something real large, like I'm gonna try to fight this thing.
Speaker 3: Do not try to fight that thing because you're gonna lose.
Speaker 5: Sometime.
Speaker 3: They got to prove it to you. Yeah, so the combat is crazy and it's a game of discovery. So that's what it is.
Speaker 7: I mean, can't you beat those big as if you're like, just you know what you're doing the game, like you know how to die and.
Speaker 10: That's what they say, correct, Yeah, baby, perhaps, but after dying four hundred times, you don't give a fuck. You're gonna die times without knowing what's going on. Like sometimes the narrative move it forward, but your narrative is moved to this area and see how far you can go. And then when you get to like the first bridge to get to the next area, I didn't even know where to go. But if you just follow the road, that's all you have to do is follow the road. And that's if you're strong enough, So follow the road. When you get to that first road, just follow that road, turn right or turn left and follow the road, and that's what you have to right.
Speaker 14: Yeah, one of the things I might I'll probably try to play the game. Yeah, I don't like the weird comeback games.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, so y'all like and if I were you start out as a samurai, it's just easier.
Speaker 3: But if you want to do something m hmmm, sign at least got missions. The game ain't no mission. Your mission is to go that way. There's already there. But like I am not watching that ship.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's like dark.
Speaker 7: Those are their stories are always just kind of very just yeah, you feel like you feel like reading some texts and stuff the story right there, that's all.
Speaker 3: You get because I need that. What was that game with the stars. We were all playing not the Stars.
Speaker 10: Sorry, yeah, we got like I want to restart my game because I had no idea what I had got my power and I don't remember what I was doing.
Speaker 3: I want to restart yet. I mean, well, last time you played.
Speaker 1: Me, I was like a little thirty something and gone past first, Like, good question.
Speaker 3: You were doing the main story.
Speaker 9: I was doing parts of story. I know, part story you don't know.
Speaker 3: About mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Stories story got level thirty. Yeah, so you guys really enjoyed that game.
Speaker 3: Huh? It was okay.
Speaker 5: I mean it was fun. It was fun because we were all doing different things. We were preparing notes. I mean, I don't know if the game it was fun. I just know that it was fun.
Speaker 3: Talking about that was the problem.
Speaker 10: Like if you played follow out of stuff from our generation, we've already done this ship before that. I think that's my problem with modern gaming. It's nothing, nothing significant about it, all kind of hand.
Speaker 5: Oh, then why don't you go play, uh, what is that black or whatever?
Speaker 1: The sword and.
Speaker 5: Black flag or whatever the game is sculling Bone.
Speaker 1: I played debate that it was it was okay. I want to I want to pay for a price for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should have been a free to play.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, Now they spend too much money on this to suck it up and let people just play. Now they want to make people feel like they own it, like you earned it.
Speaker 5: Look at it's like all right.
Speaker 3: Whatever, look at that. I have some other okay, k.
Speaker 11: I said, are you doing it and complaining about the idea of doing it? I said, the hood is a fish bowl effect. Everyone is so concerned about the hierarchy within the fish bowl, they don't consider the fact that they.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 11: Teaching either your children or yourself is to recognize a good mental and your average young woman.
Speaker 1: The average young woman has more bodies than an unregistered.
Speaker 15: Firearm in America. I no, boy that but I can't say that now yeah and now yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 16: I got I got one last thing, and that is uh. A woman who asked if a man can only get one, which would they prefer, a good head or good cat.
Speaker 3: Now, remember this.
Speaker 5: Is a funny slash foolest question. But let's tease out why we believe she asked in the first place. She don't okay, Sham believes that she's dumb reed.
Speaker 3: She can only do one sufficiently.
Speaker 5: Okay, she can only do one sufficiently.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing I want. I want to repeat that scenary one more time.
Speaker 5: Well, a woman asked a ques question.
Speaker 6: If man had a choice, would you prefer a woman who's good at oral sex or good at having sex? Now, I don't want us to debate this, since this is the foolest question. But why do you believe she asked it in the first place?
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 7: Why do I believe she asked in the first place?
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, why why do you believe she asked in the first place?
Speaker 12: I guess I'm going to try to be good faith here and and not and not think that he's stupid. But I guess she wants to figure out which which once she shed get good at.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, this is more so asking which one she should get good at.
Speaker 1: That again, it's me be a good faith there, that'd.
Speaker 5: Be good faith for this woman.
Speaker 3: But I see you. I think he ain't been here for thirty minutes. I was just just four.
Speaker 17: I mean, he loves, he loved, he loves to pretend like he's still here. All right, Well, I believe that the reason he asked his questions because she's lazy and she wants to figure out what wants.
Speaker 3: You need to put something effort in one of those things. The other way, you can just lay the.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But women believe that they do a lot, read that they're just equal of participacy. I feel like, no his thing.
Speaker 12: I feel like you can get away with you not being too great, too great ahead, but other stuff like that's I think that's mandatory.
Speaker 3: I disagree with you. One of them shows the effort.
Speaker 6: I I think that's very interesting that you would say that you can get away with not being that good at head. I feel like you can get away with not being good at sex. I feel like it's hard to get away with not.
Speaker 3: Being good and.
Speaker 6: Everyone I think I say that, I mean, yeah, but those men are when you were in number, most men can.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 1: I think it's for me.
Speaker 7: I guess it's just it's just the person. It is the personal thing though, because like for me, it's just really hard to come from it.
Speaker 3: In general.
Speaker 1: Wow, you ain't good. I don't care.
Speaker 3: You need to meet some of these chicks.
Speaker 1: Apparently you need to meet somebody. No fresh hand ahead.
Speaker 3: You get a hall pass for the weekend.
Speaker 5: U recorrect, recorrect that last part. Uh fine, I'll just go back and just say stolish what I was saying.
Speaker 3: You said he.
Speaker 18: I got got goats out here, goat goblins, throat goblins exactly, throat goblins, the goblins, these wanting to throat goblins.
Speaker 5: The thinking of speaking of which I afforded the build I wanted to bring day. What do you mean I'm not gonna be able to get that goat that goat stuff. Oh well, oh well, sometimes you don't remember in time. Damn. Hey, when you find something that you like and you can't get it in time, just like to be such as life, such as life.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be all right.
Speaker 19: Well, okay, well, thank you lads, gentlemen for coming from another to Selle every Day black Man podcast podcast with any black mail thoughts. It was riker read armstead, kind of sham stylish, a little bit of shredder and of course libertarian falling on as black fos included ev yd black Men, Instagram, every Day black Men, every Day black Men Facebook page.
Speaker 5: We also Patriot e b a P. We have new episodes there exclusive and everything debuts there first, and buy new episodes. I meant the slimson thank thing. Uh and our website is w w W dow Day black men dot com.
Speaker 3: Be able to get a high pass you know anytime let us not I know this gobbler. Thanks Nagley, She'll get you right