Speaker 1: Uh, hey, guys, this is part two. So if you are just joining us, you missed part one, go back, go back in your feed and look for part one and uh yeah, and then we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're really gonna want to go back because you're not gonna understand where we keep saying, cap and crunch, so you need to go back.
Speaker 1: Okay, part enjoy the showy bye, So next that so that so right after that, you know there's no shortage of stallions in this table, Lene squiaky. It's like hello, because a guy shows up on a horse David I think his name is, shows up on the horse that leaves. That's the poor horse. We don't know where the horse is still, hat isn't found the horse? Yeah bye. See like Pascal is not having It's like I do not like these holes. I do not know why this man has to show up on the holes and like show us up. He's not having any and the holes has left. He does not like the man either, and the horse just takes off, just gone, probably scared by production. Probably yeah it was. It seems scary. And so that guy's a rancher and he doesn't even know what to do. How you're not a great rancher. If you're like, oh, well, the horse is gone. He doesn't even realize the horse. He's like, i'd really like you to meet my Oh oh yeah, And was that his horse? I wonder if, like, if that's his horse, does he have to you know, put up like signs around the neighborhood, like you know, you're in a see my horse.
Speaker 2: I it's kind of a long story, but I was. I don't like when you put animals on television for no reason.
Speaker 1: No, I don't either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, let's let the horse rest unless he's just super into it or she. Okay, now this is interesting.
Speaker 1: What I'm missgender the horse. You're like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. So we get a letter from somebody. They're like that horse was a girl. You're like, I feel so bad. I would like to issue a correction. I misgendered the horse. I'm gonna step down from hosting the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then the station wagon Keith comes up. So he comes in and I it's so funny because we see we know where this goes. But he's sixty two whatever, and I just wrote he's a nice guy. But no, so it's so funny. I was like, absolutely not, no way.
Speaker 1: And I thought that at first too, But I remember I remember somebody else winning, and it might have been Garrett and Becca. The guy showed up like with the station wagon or like a mini van and was like, I'm ready to have kids. So I kind of thought this was the same vibe, except for what is that I'm ready to have grandkids? What if you thought that Joan could have kids? He's like, you want another because I'm ready. I'm good. I can always go. I don't even need help, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And Joan's like, no, I'm like way past guy went through menopause ten years ago.
Speaker 1: He's like, but you could still like make a baby. Like no, he has very tim Waltz kind of a feel, which is not a bad thing. I like that. I don't think of it as sexy, right, But would she she you know, she's not sexy either, that's your thing with her? She's like, yes, she's They're kind of perfect. They would be perfect. Both of them have big teacher energy.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, But he's the one who I think throws his ex under the bus, Who's like, yeah, my ex was a bit of an addict. So i'd sort of take that poor ex wife, like take leave her name out of your mouth. You're on a show now, like, just it didn't work out. I'm divorced and I'm ready for love. Like you don't have to say unless.
Speaker 1: She died, Oh my god. And now that I think about that, I'm actually really annoyed. That's so shitty. Well, yeah, I don't think she died. But also, you know, why don't you save that for your first for your trauma dump, Yes, so that you can add a little bit like, oh, I didn't want to tell you this, but since I'm trying to open up here, here's a bit of my past, right, and that with it. Hey, I got a shitty ex wife. She did a lot of drugs and I had to raise the kids. So don't I deserve love?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just didn't like, Yeah, that was in his package, and I'm sure production like made him say it or whatever, like you gig, but I just don't. If you're listening, don't don't do what they tell you to do what you want, because that's ridiculous. And inside one of the guys goes when Keith was talking to her, he was like, the guy, right, there's a leader, and I bet that was Captain Crunch.
Speaker 1: I bet it would. That sounds like something you would say. He's like, all right, gather men, where are my men? I want you to gather on the deck. They're like, what, there's no deck. We're all hands on deck and I'm the deck. Put your hands on me, Captain front. I will not. I did not sign up for I am here for Joan. How dare you, sir? So? Okay? Jesse comes up and he's like, Hey, that's so. That's all the guys cool except for but he tries to do this weird mislead which we were all. Anybody who was watching the show's like, no, because Kelsey's dad is coming. But he's like, that's it. That's everybody. That's a wrap on the guys. I hope you see your husband here. And she's like oh okay, and he goes.
Speaker 2: One more and then so ke Kelsey, beautiful Kelsey gets out of the limo and all the guys inside are like, was that a lady?
Speaker 1: And can we just uh production, can we go out with her? Can we change it to her? Oh? They wanted to be killed. They want Kelsey over Joan. Oh that no, I don't think so I do. She's so guys, you're joking, right, she's so young.
Speaker 2: Guys in their sixties do not want to with a twenty five year old. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, Pascal was definitely just like all were, Oh, every last one of them was. They were all so. Kelsey was cute. Mark is cute.
Speaker 2: I do feel like he wasn't as cute as I remembered him on Kelsey's show.
Speaker 1: On Kelsey Season, I'm gonna tell you why. I'm gonna tell you why you thought that because he has Michael McDonald vibes and you were just like, I hate Michael McDonald. I don't like a silver fox. I don't care about this guy. And I was in love.
Speaker 2: But no, I loved him on the season on Joey's season, I thought he was adorable and now he's not.
Speaker 1: So did he grow a white beard? Did he not have the beard? No? He did. I don't remember it before because I thought he was cuter, but I liked him more this time. He's for me. I think he's so cute, he's so nice, he's so he's just got the most twinkly eyes.
Speaker 2: He does have twinkly eyes. He's adorable. I know, I'm I think he's cute. I just didn't feel it as much. And then again, it's another egg who's passed away, who was perfect. I'm kind of over that. I think I'd rather have like, yeah, my ex had my bitch ex wife, that's more interesting to me.
Speaker 1: You'd rather have the addict, I think. So yeah, let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Let's let's let's get some shit going as opposed to and nobody can I don't like the perfect ex wife.
Speaker 1: But you know, they can't just go like, hey, so, yeah, my wife died. Well, she wasn't that great if I'm being honest. She had a you know, she was a big drinker. She was kind of abusive to our kids. Like it. It's not like I didn't want her to die.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, you know, you know, I'm just saying, there's a little more room in my heart, if you know what I mean. They all sort of said that. So it's just it was a lot, and then I was done. That was enough people. We met what twenty four people, and we're just now getting into the house.
Speaker 1: Right right. She goes in.
Speaker 2: She gives this big love speech, you know, a lot of bachelor talk is kind of starting. She name checks Gary, and I thought for the old Gary, and I thought, what if he just pops up like beetlejuice if you say his name, Gary's like, I've heard my name. I'd like to do I'd like to bend you over.
Speaker 1: Yes, Gary, Yes, yes, But I have to go back for one second because on the on Mark, I just have to I guess I have in my notes that Xander, Okay, so this was in the preview when we watched the little video preview of them. You didn't like this, he says, uh, so whatever they meet and like the whole story, and then she goes to she says to Kelsey, he's cute. And then she goes, you can call me mom. Oh that's right, And Xander goes, that's crazy, that's insane, that's insane, And it really put off by that.
Speaker 2: It was the craziest vibes. But that wasn't Mark's fault. That was Kelsey, Like, right, she I mean that was Joan Jones Jone's fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know, that wasn't Mark's fault.
Speaker 2: But now I'm your mom. Now she like looks and she's like and you will do as I say. Yeah, that was crazy. Yeah, so navy guys probably inside.
Speaker 1: For he's a jolly good fello. For he's a jolly good fello. I I cap it.
Speaker 2: So then, so Pascal, I just wrote, it's going to be a lot. We see, we meet, we see his package about the beauty salon. He wants a path. You would like a partner, Joan. Let me ask you this, Jean, let me ask you this question. Do you use the dial.
Speaker 1: In France? How do you say in Francis? Are you wet? Also? Okay, oh now I know, now I remember also why I did not like Pascal. So first of all, Pascal is the most braggy person I've ever seen on the show. With the my car, look at the here's the package of my car. Have you ever seen a car like this? I have a big, big, giant cock. You do you want to see it? No? No, no, no, listen. I can't for you, John, because it is you John. If it was Susanne, I would have said no, but it is you. So then because he goes listen, I brought this card from my son and let me read it to you. She's like okay, and he's.
Speaker 3: Like ah, Papa, you are the greatest father in the fire whole world.
Speaker 1: Papa Papa.
Speaker 3: I have had many fathers, many pairs, and you are the best father. I am so appreciative of everything you have ever done for me.
Speaker 1: And she's like, oh, that's that's really nice.
Speaker 3: He's like, there's more that I can't ever thank you enough for all of the things you have bought for me. I am so proud of you. Go kill it with John, don't kill kill it.
Speaker 2: Signed, your the stobed son or something. She makes a joke like your bad son or whatever it is. John doesn't even get the Joe. She's so checked out. She's like, that's cute. See that was third grade teacher vibes like, yeah, he's making a joke. And so was the kid who would later see on a video and he's adorable, right full on Timothy Shallow over here.
Speaker 1: And and then yes, she doesn't get is like.
Speaker 2: Signed, you'll sometimes disruptive son or whatever. Yeah, she's like, oh cute, Eh, don't pay attention.
Speaker 1: She's like, guys, I want everybody to sit on the rug. Chris Cross apple sauce, so I have.
Speaker 2: A quick little bullet point notes. Pascal's bossy, Charles is adorable. That's I think, yeah, but also but a lot but also a little more detail on your bullet point. The guys are kind of turning on Pascal right now because Pascal, they're having an argument between One of them is talking about preparing to like for your sit down talk with her, and like, I don't know what that means, like run, and he's like, don't. And then they kind of joke. Though he's making a joke. I got to give past He's like, you don't. Maybe you don't about that. That guy, you know, he's he's he's funny. I don't think they were really churning on him. I think they were just making little jokes. I think they genuinely all like each other. Okay, at this point, I could be wrong. Jack is drunk, though I just wrote, uh, Pastel's bossy, Charles's adorable, Jack is drunk, Michael's cute Dan, and then I wrote, damn.
Speaker 1: So she, like any good third grade teacher, remembers his name and remembers he's from Florida. Mm hmm. So I didn't understand this part. Okay, okay, okay, So Dan's has a daughter. I think he has a couple of daughters, and are they both? He says his daughter signed him up. He says, like, my daughter, Danielle, she's adopted. She said that, he's yelled in He just yelled She's no, did he say that? Oh? She tells DA, daughter's adopted because she didn't have a dad and she needed a mentor. Oh, it's like Chase thing. She just chose him. Will you be my I'm not sure I thought you would know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't I tune out of that kind of stuff because I don't want to think of Dan like that because in the in his confessional, he's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my daughters are my world and really truly like they're like mentors to me. It's kind of like who saved who likest dog?
Speaker 2: Yes, when people he kind of did say, though, you could tell they were pushing him because they do this in production. So he's in his little one on one and you know what I mean, like with production and it's confessional, and he finally just is like yeah, he's kind of cheering up. He's like, well, honestly, I don't know what else to say about it, because they just probably kept asking him until he said something dumb.
Speaker 1: I'm giving him that.
Speaker 2: That was the vibe I got from him because I love him like a soulmate and a grandpa.
Speaker 1: Pop. He is my grandpa. Pop. Stop not letting me. Let Dan be my grandpa. He can be. I'm for it. I'm for it. I'm not for is Gil who plays t ball whiffle ball or something, and I just wrote Gil, I'm horrified.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, we skipped over Greg and then Gary comes out with two rotary phones.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was horrible. The t ball thing happened before that. So now we're yeah, we're at Gary. Yeah what it was doing? They didn't do it a bit, which was cute, but was it? So they have these two rotary phones and they're sitting next to each other. Here's what I said. I said, they're doing improv, but there's no context like they they should have shown production going you guys want to do like you guys want to improv, do some role playing, kind of be funny like old school, like we're I don't know because I.
Speaker 2: Was like, what m I didn't mind it because I'm just going to make the assumption that happened.
Speaker 1: And now we're here and he's good at it. He's going with it.
Speaker 2: He's like I love how She's like, oh, and she even makes a joke like you put my number on your hand, Like, yes, it was cute. I love Gary two point zero. I'm the new Gary now bitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then Jordan, Jordan is like a sad sack, and I think he I think he gets he makes it. I'm not sure. Yes, He's like, huh, I'm the worst. I'm terrible. I made the worst impression. I forgot everything. And she's like, no, you are fine, and he's like, no, no, I'm terrible.
Speaker 2: You'll see I'm terrible. But then he has a gift he has like a time. So she has a bunch of grandkids, right, she has three, but for some reason, he only has one tiny shirt for one of the grandkids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently, I guess this is the one for her daughter who's had the best part of the most recent Oh okay, the baby. That makes sense. He has a sweatshirt that has pizza and hot dog because he's from Chicago too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of Chicago guys, which is probably why I was in heaven, because I tend to like a Chicago guy. M I do and I don't, but Jordan, Jordan was. It's kind of read as a little nebishy. He's a he's on the difference, he's a different Chicago. Yeah, yeah, the shirt whatever. And then they pull out is did they start playing pickleball?
Speaker 1: Like, He's like, I take my pickleball? Really? Do you like pickleball? And she's like, yeah, I like pickleball, and he's like, well.
Speaker 2: It kind of doesn't though. She's like kind of it's fine. Yeah, She's like, you know, I'm not great at it. But he's like, well that's not going to work because we take our pickleball real seriously, right, So then every all the guys come out to start playing, balls are flying everywhere.
Speaker 1: It is my nightmare. I used to hide. Well, we didn't have pickleball, but we had volleyball obviously.
Speaker 2: In junior high, and I would hide. I would fake sick. Every time it was volleyball, which was once a week. I would hide. Sometimes I would just be like, they're just not going to know I'm not here, and I would hide. We had these little showers and I hated it so much because this ball coming at your face so hard. Yeah, even though pickleball's not that hard, like people were really hitting them too hard. Almost hit Joan in the face. Yeah, my nightmare. And I didn't like called the balls jokes.
Speaker 1: No, I'm with you. I didn't like that either. Lying mine is more and this is just you know, pack at this point. But dodgeball in this kind of had that that energy. I hated Dodgeball, saying I was scared, I felt bullied. I felt like people were targeting me. Oh my god, they were though, they were targeting Yeah, dodgeball too. You were not popular, Stephanie. They were they hated you. They were targeting you. No, they were targeting you.
Speaker 2: But like I'm just saying, it was just yeah, no, it was ter I felt the same way.
Speaker 1: That was so bad. I didn't even remember it.
Speaker 2: That was like my mom would write a note and she's like, she's not allowed to play dodgeball.
Speaker 1: It's a psychological problem she has. Like that wasn't even a question, right, of course, I'm not going to play the game where they actually throw the ball at you. But volleyball, they're not really supposed to do that. It's supposed to be like a team thing or whatever.
Speaker 2: And even that, I was like, Nope, no, I'm not doing so Jack's getting drunker and he starts he starts roaming around there.
Speaker 1: This is like a hippie den. Look at it. Look at it. But then also Charles Asian. Charles is also looking around the place. These these guys are, you know, well, at least Jack is like, let me see how this place Works're gonna whip up a meal. Charles is just for some reason, and Xander said, he's kind of giving us an MTV crib style tour of the place. Yes, he's like turning the burners off and on. He's like, there's our cabinet. It was like, okay, and then he's like, lots of meat, there's lots of meat, opens the fridge. But I mean that's what you would do. I like that. Actually they I love that now that I think about it, because they never do that on the on the regular show, which you would in real life.
Speaker 2: You would show them. I'd be like, oh good em and m's I would go find the snack.
Speaker 1: I would be eating those immediately, honestly, And so that is what these guys would do. Like these are you know, these are Grandpa packs rights and Captain Quenchy sits with her and he's like, uh, oh serious. You left the show and you put family and that resonated with me because I put service first. I expect my men to abide by honor, and I can see what you do. You know, I was in the Haitian Campaign of nineteen fifteen and I lost a lot of men in battle. But I'm here for your joan. I'm here for your joan. And uh and she's like, okay, thank you, thank you for your service. We just found out that it was like he was a volunteer. He actually did not pass either the physical or the mental. He's not really in the military. But he bought this outfit. He everywhere. What if he just wore his maybe that navy uniform that he did buy somewhere mm hmm, Like in every scene on the show, y yeah, they're like seriously they yeah, they go hiking. He can't swim in the ocean because he won't take his hat. The hat off, he's a never nude like from Arrested Development. He can't. I mean, he's so Captain Lee and there's not I'm not saying Captain Lee.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't have love. I don't watch Below Deck, but you know what I'm talking about, Yes, it's a so. But then just when you think they can't get.
Speaker 1: Older, Bob comes back on to talk about how he's struck by lightning.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, it's not that I don't root for Bob. He seems like a lovely guy.
Speaker 1: But what you gonna put him up against Jick? Well? I thought when I was I maybe I was half listening. So I had to because I had to go back. But I was like, is he like, did he have some surgery? And they lost him on the table like this he had to get CBR from the lightning right tried to realize it was lightning. So I was like, oh, is this guy older? Like did he have just a massive heart attack? And they lost him for twelve minutes. But then I was like, oh god, he got hit by lightning.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's an interesting story, and again I root for Bob. There's no one I don't like at this point. There's really an except for cap'n Crunch, and that's just for like my own weird reasons. Right, do you think him for a service? If he served for real? We find out he's like a Hollywood and Highland guy. He just puts on these outfits. Mark cute, I do, I am starting to I don't. He doesn't wow me, but I can see how he's a front runner. I get it.
Speaker 1: I like the fact that she acknowledged she's sitting with him, and she's like, you know, like everybody fell in love with you. She's like, I think you know that, which is a sweet thing to say. She's humble. He's younger than she is, by the way, Yeah, he's the youngest, right, So he's sixty. No, he's only fifty seven. Wait, you can be fifty seven and be on the show. I thought sixty if you're Mark, What the fuck Mark? They made an exception for Yeah, Oh my god, that's crazy. Yeah. So Mark is like three years younger than my husband. He's really cute. I think he is cute. I like him, I get it. I just I don't. I like, we'll see.
Speaker 2: We don't know enough because we just basically, like I said, re met everyone four times.
Speaker 1: Then Jonathan comes out. He's still cute. He wrote a poem which was okay, little pringe, I was our blindfold guy. He's still wearing the black bindfold. No, I'm just kidding. Yeah, I thought that was a different guy. Okay, I just wrote the guy who came in with a blindfold wrote a poem for her. Jonathan, okay, all right, well, she's saying to him she feels a vibe. He's also the one, interestingly, I'm pretty sure whose wife blindsided him with a divorce, right.
Speaker 2: Like, is there a guy named Christopher? Oh yeah, similar, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, okay, well canceled.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, so Jesse Jesse brings out the first impression, and Pascal doesn't know what is this, Like, he's never kind of like he's never seen the show.
Speaker 1: You kind of have to give him something for that. He's busy. He's like, oh, I was very nonchalant. I would have been more. And the other guy goes chalant. That was funny. And then somebody says something like I would have chalanted all over all over the place, which is like, I guess a jizz joke, which I was like, well, finally, I mean, these guys aren't dead, not that much older, but I thought this hold on hypocrite. You're like, I don't like all the balls jokes, but I'll take more more gigs.
Speaker 2: Planted all over Oliver kits Oliver in her eyes. That wasn't Pascal who said that. I don't know who said it and I didn't, so then I just show h oh, Jack is cooking, So it's probably a little bit of a fire hazard, but it wasn't because he was a chef. Jack's a real chef. I want him in my life, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, no. And he makes like tender like beef tenderloin and vegetables like he does like an entire meal. He wins it up, he's amazing, and then he brings it out and he doesn't even make a big deal, which is what I loved, Like he says he afterwards, like she's like, oh my gosh, this is so delicious, and you're so sweet and thank you so much. And he doesn't do a thing which I feel like other guys could have done, which is like, yeah, she better have liked my cook, like I spent a long time in the kitchen liked he Yeah, He's like, hey, you know, I'm a I'm a cook. I'm a SHA's what I do. I like to make happy is Jack. I love it a lot of ones. The chalk is hungry. The guy Charlie, I like, Charlie is like Asian Charlie is like, Charles, okay, we'll call him Charles. He's like, I'm not gonna be like outdone by that. So he brings her tea in dessert and she's so sweet. She's like, oh my god. I mean she just got this, like you know, micheline star meal. But she's like, oh my god, you made me tea. Yeah, he's being sweet. She's just being nice, sweet to everyone.
Speaker 2: You can't really tell where she stands, but yeah, Charles is trying really hot.
Speaker 1: He's a door. I love him. Then I wrote one guy brings her before we get to uh to Keith, one guy brings her picks. He's like, I brought you some picks of my garden. Yeah that's Michael. Yeah. Lander and I were like, yeah, Christopher does something too.
Speaker 2: But I can't read my handwriting because I spilled a little bit of chocolate eminem. What it happened was I dropped the eminem though out of my mouth, went on to the thing and then made like a little stand and then the two pages stuck to together. So there's like every page has one thing that I can't read, and it's.
Speaker 1: Fine, guys, that's so funny. So yeah, Keith.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now we realize like, oh, she likes him interesting, and then we see, okay, he is really fun. I didn't get it at first, but I'm not Joan right right, I have a nice conversation. I cried again. I don't remember why, but I did cry in this moment. So this is I think maybe my fifth cry. I haven't been keeping you up, but I'm crying the whole time.
Speaker 1: I wrote that. I think he could be final too. Yeah. Yeah, and this is before he gets the first impression rose Uh yeah, oh interesting. Yeah, I'm definitely feeling the vibe between them. Yes, And I was like, she likes him. He's really tall, he's big, she's she I think she says right away about him that she feels safe. Yes she does, and that's a real thing. So that good for her. So yeah, we get so serious.
Speaker 2: So I just wrote, Chock get in there, because Chock's upset that he hasn't really had time with her.
Speaker 1: I'll leave it to talk. Unlike a lot of our other people, Chalk's issue is that his mom was sick is sick with stage four cancer, but she gave him her blessing to go. M hm.
Speaker 2: She's probably like, chalk, it's fine, it's time for you to move out of the house.
Speaker 1: It's time, chalk. I'm fine, okay. I can't give her please, oh please go find someone fly, chalk fly. My issue Chalk was that he kept interrupting her. Oh, Stephanie, I wrote, he's so interrupte yes, I said, I just wrote, stop interrupting her, don't ask her a question and then not let her answer yes, and he brings everything back like She'll just be like, I really want to go hiking. He's like, I hike. I hike that mountain. Yeah, I did that? Is that chalk? Yes? Yes, yeah, I don't think I wrote it down, but yeah. She's like, I want to go on a safari. He's like, yeah, I went on one last year. Yeah, I did it. Gonna go. I already have my tickets for this year. Yeah. Maybe maybe in five years you can go. All right.
Speaker 2: She's like she's exhausted, and she probably is exhausted because now it's probably three in the morning. We forget the sun comes up during ros ceremony, and they probably started like this is a fourteen hour day which they are allowed to do.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, a really long when we did.
Speaker 2: When I produced on Cupcake Wars, they were fourteen hour episode. I mean they didn't air fourteen hours. Wouldn't that be great?
Speaker 1: Each episode's fourteen hours And they're like, I don't really even care who wins at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, No, we would shoot for that long. I mean we'd break and stuff. But yeah, that's what they're doing. So she's got it together.
Speaker 1: I'd be such a mess by like our seven, I know, I know. And everybody seems very sober. I mean a couple of them have had some drunks, but Joan is very the same as she was at the beginning of the night at the end, so set a pace. She paces time for the first impression Rose delivery. I thought this was extra funny because they don't know they do this, but it was more pronounced with her where she just kept going by groups of guys. Hi, guys, Bye, guys, Nope, not for you, hello, moving past you. That was cute and they're like what it And then Pascal was like, well, does what is this? What is she? Well?
Speaker 2: While is she going? And then it's Keith, So it's so cute. We know it's going to be Keith. And Keith was so cute. I think she said, wait here, we didn't see it because he's like I tried to wear either's so many doors, Like he gotten lost.
Speaker 1: Yes, which I see totally happening. There's somebody who didn't guide him. I do, like I came around on him, like I see what she sees. Now, Yeah, somebody goes, congratulations, I just lost a bet and he was like, oh you guys, you didn't bet on me. Yeah, it's kind of see.
Speaker 2: But that's why I think he's sexy to her, because he's so confident and self actualized that like he doesn't really give it. He's like he kind of made a joke, but he wasn't you wasn't that sad?
Speaker 1: He had the first impression. Road he's good. Now I have some stuff to say about this. Now, next thing that happens, which is Jesse brings out a TV, a monitor and they showed video messages. Yes to show porn, guys, we just want to show we're gonna have a hard penis contest. We're gonna do. We're not gonna do softcore though, you guys are.
Speaker 2: Older and you can handle it. This is gonna be some real jack rabbit. You're gonna see everything you signed. You signed that, this was okay, so like everyone your lawyers signed, like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't remember signing this. It was in there. Trust us, you don't make us bring out the document. You're like, well we had this initial like fifty pages of things. They're like, yep, it was in there. It's just super aggressive porn. And then there's one scene where like, wait, wait, pause it for a second.
Speaker 2: Is that Joan? They have a Joan look It's not Joan, but they have a Joan lookalike. And Joan's just appalled. She's like I would never Yeah. I thought, what are they gonna just now? I thought the joke was there. We're going to Netflix and chill. I thought they were going to do you have that? Like, what are you going to watch?
Speaker 1: Yes? I thought it was cute. It's so cute. So they have their kids. I cried at this. You had to have cried it, I did. I well, no, I didn't cry, No, I got I thought it was very emotional. I thought it was really sweet. But what I really liked is a lot of LGBT represent There were a few, for sure. For sure. I wrote at this point keep them all. There was binary there were girlfriends, there were a boy. I mean, it was all there, and it made me feel like. What I felt was like, oh, they're proud of their kids. They're progressive. Like I feel like we're gonna see a lot less shitty politics. Yes.
Speaker 2: I really like that too, And I really that was my moment of like, don't do a rosnorm but you, I know, you have to get it down from twenty four. But I was like, why did you keep them all this next round?
Speaker 1: Send any of these guys home? You can't, Xander wrote, Xander wrote. I wrote that, Xander said, when they were showing all the video messages, because I hope one of them gets a call from their wife. That would be amazing. Hey, honey, Mary's where you went. That's the video. Yeah, like you said you were coming back, you were going to the store.
Speaker 2: I don't really even need it anymore because I so just come back wherever you are.
Speaker 1: It's safe. That's amazing. Yeah. So now it's time for the rose ceremony. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, the guys are very nervous, and gives another very bachelory speech again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like, you guys, Oh my god, I just all of you guys. I wish I could get everybody a participation rose, because you're all winners in my book in the third grade. You guys are all very special. I'm I cannot believe you all traveled. Some of you are local and that's great, but some of you did come from Chicago, and I just, oh my gosh, my heart has grown just from all of you. Yeah, it's too much. It's a lot, a lot of journey stuff. So we know Keith has his rose already. So then she starts with Dan, and I got jealous. I was like, there's a moment of like, no, you're gonna let Dan go pretty soon. I'm gonna freaking find him. I swear I will do it if I have to do it through production. But Dan is first. I'm el Yeah, Jonathan, she has good taste. Yes, so is Jonathan. He's the he's the very tall black man with a bald head. Yes. But but in my mind there were two Christopher. Yah. So one of them was the poetry guy and the blindfold guy. But I just it's not because they look alike. All look alike, Okay, not that it's because there's I can't tell half the freaking white old guys either. Apart. I don't know, not if they have a white beard. I have no idea who they are, right, All I know is there's one guy who has a really long face, and he's like, that's Bob, Yes, right, that's really I really can't tell them apart. I couldn't tell you chalk versus like I can't. I don't know who they are. This is hard. And Devin was in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gary would have fit right in because he kind of had like the dyet. Yeah, it's the same same look. Yeah, well, arth Gary is different looking. He's got the curly hair and the dark glasses, so he's that Gary Gary two point oh. But the original Gary would have been just even like the er doctor looks exactly the same to me, as like Gil the Stalker. I can tell Pascal and Charlie, Charles one of the Yeah and the and the other Charles Scatman Crothers, but yeah and Jack.
Speaker 1: Mike. I wrote, let's just let's go through who got roses?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, so we have Jonathan Mark Obviously that would be so hilarious.
Speaker 1: So she was like, yeah, Mark, I'm not feeling it. I don't really care for your daughter, honestly, last year, or for the first one, Patty, who was what's the names? Oh my god, the one our first black bachelor, right, James, Matt, Matt James's mom, Patty left the first night. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think Patty was ever really a contender. I don't even think she wanted to be. It was like that, we'll just make it kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Right, But I have to say she got a lot of TV time, She got a lot of airtime in Matt's season, right, and then she got kicked off night one, So anything could happened. But Mark is very cute. She was not going to get rid of him. Yeah, and he's you know, he's forty eight years old, so she's like, yeah, that one. That's why I would thought about that too. If I were on the.
Speaker 2: Show and it's like, hello, I am Charles, Hello I am James, and then like some guy with a guitar goes by, like skateboarding, I'd be like that one. If you guys can leave and they're like, oh, he's just a crew guy, he's not one of the contestants.
Speaker 1: He's a PA. You're like, well, I just followed him on Instagram and we're talking like he's twenty nine. I'm like, yeah, that's that guy. That's what I want that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, so guy, the er doctor, Charles, the African American Charles makes it? Yeah, Gil oh.
Speaker 1: Fun Gary, Yep, Pascal Chalk, Captain Crunch, and I just wrote really right, then Christopher Christopher, and then Greg was another really like what Yeah? And now see Greg is with two g's. Can't tell him apart from anybody else, I had no idea if cap'n Crunch weren't where although he reads the oldest, I would say he reads it like about one hundred. Oh was Greg with two g's. Is he the one that looks a little bit like the dad from the Monsters? Not the dad but the uncle. I can't think of what that looks like. But he just looks very old. Yes, I mean he reads his old Okay, yeah, that's real Grandpa. Yeah, he's peepap yes, okay. So then suddenly Joan gets really nervous and she's like, oh, no, anybody's feelings. So then I thought, I said to Xander, oh, she's gonna say we're not doing a rose. We're canceling the rose ceremony. Everybody gets a rose. But she did not right. I was hoping that, but then that would be too much, that would be like douction, probably like, no, Joan, you're gonna do this every time? Then, like we only have so many episodes.
Speaker 2: No, right, right, And she kind of makes them stand there. You know, these guys have hip replacements. They're all standing for so long. Some of them kind of were stretching. Did you see They're like, all right, it's now the sun's coming up. So then she she so we get Charles, who.
Speaker 1: I love Asian.
Speaker 2: Charles love Jordan, I wrote, obviously, which is weird. I'm kind of surprised. I said that because I don't know that that was obvious.
Speaker 1: Okay, see, now Jordan looks the exact same to me as like half the guys I couldn't. Jordan kind of looks like chalk. Yeah, a lot of the older white guys look exactly the same to me for sure. Then Bob and I audibly yelled, what the fuck Bob looking? That's terrible. I'm not trying. Oh my god, Bob, if.
Speaker 2: You're listening, that's looking. But it's not the look. It's just that he's he reads us old. It's not the physical appearance it's.
Speaker 1: Just like, yeah, he just really does look like that Muppet guy guy Smiley. Yeah. So then I wrote Michael, and then I just wrote no memory of him. He's I thought, I think Michael's kind of cute. He's a little bland, but he's cute, very bland. Okay. Then Jack the caterer gets the final rose dead, which was a shake boom.
Speaker 2: No, he's not that Chicago like, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get it. We'll get the drop, and once we get the drop, we'll have it. Jack was a production pick, I think because they know he's going to be fun. He's going to keep the ball roll. It's gonna you know, when they're a little bit in a lull, they can always go back to Jack. There could be some fighting there, who knows.
Speaker 1: So so then a lot the guys that leave and the guys that got roses seem to all be crying. There's a lot of crying there, which was very sweet. A lot of crying. Did that make you cry that they were crying? I cried pretty much. Honestly. What we should do is talk about the moments that I'm not crying.
Speaker 2: Just assume that I'm crying through the whole episode, and then it's like, well, I didn't cry every time cap'n Crunch came on. That's all I can tell you I did. I cheered up a little at the end too.
Speaker 1: But there was a lot of.
Speaker 2: Bachelor speak that was kind of annoying me, a lot of like, oh, I can't wait to go on this journey with you. We've done that a few times. We don't have to say that anymore. I feel, Oh, there's a what you might call it a leaf flower. Ooh, let me look.
Speaker 1: It's Dan. He's pretending to leaf blow. Hi. I'll be down in a sack. Okay, Dann, Okay. Here's what I was thinking before we go. I was thinking we could do because this is going up on our Patreon, I was thinking we could do our picks. Oh yeah, like we could figure out, you know, our predictions. It's a little bit hard because it is episode one, but I do. I think I have my front runners. Okay, I've I've underlined a few people, So tell me yours. I'll tell me. And because we always like to do this after we've had the rose ceremony, so we can kind of go, we can kind of seem like we're really smart and good at predict and psychic. Okay, so what do you have? Okay, I think I think Keith is going to win. Now, the one thing that you can't predict on something that has a lot of older people is who's going to be like I just wasn't ready, m or I got a call from my kid, or my mom died, right, I mean, she can go sideways. So barring things going sideways, the people that I thought she had chemistry with, I'm going to say, I'm gonna say Keith. I feel like Keith. Okay, should we say hometowns? Who's gonna hometowns? Let's just do hometown so we think Keith. I'm gonna say Keith Mark mm hmm for sure. Now, could Mark pull a Joan and be like I thought I was ready? Because I think in did you watch the coming attractions of this a little bit? But I kind of tuned out at that point. He was definitely like I think I saw something about him being like, I'm not sure I was ready. But then she does too. But then they show her in her dress at the end, so I do think she makes it to the end. So I'm gonna say that Mark gets a hometown. I'm gonna I'm I'm thinking Jack the caterer. I think she does like these big personalities. Whoa you think Jack's going to get a hometown. I think he might.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would love it. I'd love to see it. I'm not gonna lie. I would love it. But I don't think he's the guy for her. What about the er doctor.
Speaker 1: Oh God, he's so boring. But yeah, it's possible. He's not her type. He's too who, he's too like. I don't want nevis. She's not the right word. But there's just it's not now. I don't think. I don't think it's him. Better not be Dan. Keep Dan's name out your mouth. Let me just say that to you, John, if you're listening, it's not going to be Pascal.
Speaker 2: I'm with you right now. All I think is Keith. I'm gonna say Keith, Mark, and maybe Jonathan. But we just don't know. I don't think we know enough yet. Keith and Mark, Yes, they seem like frontrunners, but we just don't know yet.
Speaker 1: So let me just clarify Jonathan is the one who did the poem and shut up with the blindfold, and we love him, and he made it. He makes it? Now who doesn't make it? And but and I also was talking about I wasn't confusing. Christopher is actually a guy who is very very cute, and he has salt and pepper, he's beard, and he reminds me of Peter from Real Housewives of Atlanta who is married to Cynthia. Very similar look, super cute, and he also makes it that didn't end super well for Cynthia.
Speaker 2: So no, we don't know how you're feeling about Peter, but we love you.
Speaker 1: We absolutely do.
Speaker 2: Anthia's listening to Cynthia Bailey. If you are listening, and we know that you are. We know that you secretly use different name. You're on our Patreon and we know you use a different name.
Speaker 1: And also he is He's not Peter, so he's his own person, and he also is very cute. And one of the things that I liked about him and I think he could make it far is he was he was like, I didn't get a lot of time with her, so I'm really worried. He's very humble, and then he got picked.
Speaker 2: So okay, let's talk about who doesn't make it? So RJ doesn't make it, which I'm a little surprised by. He was the one that did the TikTok joke. Yes, like you're looking for. I mean, he was very cute. Maybe she just didn't get enough time with him, or maybe, like we've talked about, sometimes it's just pheromones.
Speaker 1: They're there or they're not.
Speaker 2: You can't tell on TV who you have chemistry with, right, you know, we couldn't. We can't make that happen, So he doesn't make it. A guy named Bill, which they didn't give any screen time to.
Speaker 1: I know, I know what you're talking about. He had like no lips. I like it, that guy with no lips. I mean, but really he had like a paper cut for a mouth.
Speaker 2: Now, why are we so hard on their physical appearances on this on this when we're not that hard on them on the regular.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That was really mean paper Listen and I'm going to stand I'm going to stand up. I'm gonna push back again. I think I like a guy with no lips none. I don't want any lips. I'm sharing literally like they're pulled back.
Speaker 2: And I told you what I just learned on TikTok did I tell you the lip thing?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You know how when women when people age, women and men, but like who cares about the men? We're talking about us. Okay, when people age, you know, your lip, your lip seems to get smaller, right for sure. So that's why people get lip injections to you know, look young again. But the truth is, according to this TikTok that your lips don't get smaller, they just curl under. I think I told you this once. They curl under. So there's little exercises you can do. You can pull your kind kind of re you can kind of bring your lips back out.
Speaker 1: And if you just do it all day, every day, and do it, do it right now. Same just like doing kegs. If someone mentions kegles, you just start doing them. Yes, my mother I brought her up twice now.
Speaker 2: When she was young, she used to hold her nose up because she wanted like her nose to be a little more ski So she already had kind of a ski slope and she wanted it a little more and it worked. It stayed that way. The whole joke about like you better not do your face like that. It'll stay like that.
Speaker 1: It will It will help. Okay, you guys, I'm doing it. Do the lip thing.
Speaker 2: And also I heard the frownies work, and that's not a sponsor of ours, But frownies are like little tape you put on your forehead to give yourself like overnight botox, and then like you hold it that way and like the next day you have the little eleven is less pronounced.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's why we're perfect for the Golden Bachelorette. Yes, that's why we have this show. Okay, So RJ doesn't make it. Anybody else that surprised you that stood out? I mean really, but who? So who did you? Who did you go with for predictions for your top four? Like I said, just Keith.
Speaker 2: I mean all I know for sure is Keith and Mark. I'm gonna say beyond that, what about Chalk? Chalk isn't giving me anything. That's the problem is trying to do predictions this early because you're not really I'm just gonna say it cannot be Captain Crunch. Charles l would be interesting, but I don't think. Maybe Jordan has a shot, and probably Dan, although I think that I think I'm more into Dan than Jonas for sure, right, let's hope.
Speaker 1: It's not Gil, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't give you four. I'm just gonna give you the two. I just I just have Mark and Keith.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna also say Christopher the Beard. Christopher, I brought them prune juice at least four. And he's very cute. He's very like distinguished looking, but also hot.
Speaker 2: So and you think jack now that's interest. I don't think Jackson. I think he'll go a couple more episodes, but I think he'll be cut and he'll he'll have like the nice he'll be like, I get it.
Speaker 1: I still can't do it. I will get this by next week, I promise. All Right, everybody, thank you guys so much. I hope you enjoyed this, uh this episode and episode. We'll see you tomorrow for real Housewives of OC. That's not oh, it is tomorrow, my gods. And if you're not caught.
Speaker 2: Up, we've already got two episodes up of Secret Lives of Mormon Wives.
Speaker 1: We had a little treat for you this past week.
Speaker 2: We have ninety day Fiance happening, and in just a couple of weeks, Love is Blind. We're going to be covering that to you, so yeah, we're exhausted, but we love you so we do it for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, everybody, thank you guys. Bye bye bye bye bye