Speaker 1: Who will be tonight's early round shocker. Where will these twelve drafters select Rashie Rice and can the Joe's keep the title for an eighth straight year? Follow along with the live draft board tonight, watch our pick five pick analysis as we call the action from the twenty twenty five f FPC Pros Versus Joe's Nirvana Division one to see who's gonna win A twenty twenty six FFPC Main Events Squad. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around the twenty twenty five Pros Versus Joe's drafts live on the FFPC. High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts right.
Speaker 2: Now from the pressure.
Speaker 3: I've seen.
Speaker 1: Broadcast live and horror roald the world.
Speaker 4: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy see Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot Com with your Irek Bolfman and Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now because no one else was available. Here are Eric Bolfman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Grinnings and salutations to all of you blcoholics and FARELLIAX. Welcome to the latest episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. I'm your slightly above average host, Eric Balkman, and my co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football one, Farrell Elliott. Tonight we have the first of six special episodes for you. It's the twenty twenty five f f PC Pros versus Jos Nirvana Division Draft tonight and we will be broadcasting it for its entire duration. Shout out to the chatroom on Facebook, X and YouTube post any questions you might have in there. Connect with us on X at hsft bower. I'm at Eric Balkman, and check out Farrell elliotts Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFSC dot com, Facebook dot com, slash hsft bowers were to reach us there, and of course you can also email the show at high Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. If you have any questions for us, send them in and we'll get to them throughout the broadcast. Then we'll try to get to all the chatroom questions, all the X posts and email throughout the broadcast thanks to the hard work of our producer and mutual friend Rob and of course our audio engineer, my best friend Bryce. As a reminder, a week from today is deadline day for the twenty twenty five f FPC Main Event Early Draft slot announcement. Would you pay for your team in full? You're gonna get your draft slot Sunday, August third. Remember that if you already have a team, you'll get six hundred dollars off each additional team you add on Square Those balances way at my FFPC dot com while you're there, and I'll get to the draft, I promise you. In a second. I want to remind everybody my f FPC dot com is where to go for the Big Gorilla Tournament, a million dollar grand prize, just three hundred fifty dollars to enter. The seven bananas promo is This is new this year, so check that out. If you keep giving that seven pick multiple times in row, we're gonna keep giving you free teams and it will end in a jungle Safari for four for free if you get it five times in a row. Main Event I already told you about. At my FFPC dot com we have a best Ball and a super Flex Bestball tournament going on at my ffpc dot com, and of course Dynasty startups going on all the livelong day year round. My ffpc dot com is where you could play Dynasty Fantasy Football three and sixty five days a year. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friends, Share with your friends. Get notified every time we go live, which will be a lot this week and it'll be tomorrow. More on that to come. Let's bring him in right now, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, mister Farall Elliott Faraoh. Good evening, brother, how are you?
Speaker 5: I am honored and humbled by the early comments in the in the chat room. It's good to see everybody in some names that we haven't seen in a couple of weeks. This is great stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unbelievable. Help pros versus Joe's just brings everybody out of the woodwork with the With the f FBC, there is several unofficial kickoffs to the fantasy season, like the NFL Draft. I wouldn't even say that. I would say when we offer our first draft back in January. The NFL Draft. After the NFL Draft, uh, and then you know obviously mini camps. We got training camp going on, and then pro versus Joe's the next official kickoff. On official kickoff as we bring you live coverage tonight, I want to bring on the draft board right now, ladies and gentlemen, as we are off and running. If I can bring this up right here. Oh yeah, these guys, these guys are on point tonight, Farrell. They are on point with with how they've been drafting. We're already through round one and let me get this set up for optimal viewing here. Let me know in the chat if you guys can't see it all that well, but I think we should be good to go here. I'm going to bring it down. Just you're squitzing already, hold on, I'll make it.
Speaker 5: I'll be okay. I just learned and I have the ability to make my career. There we go.
Speaker 1: That's probably a little bit better right now, just so we have that dialed in and everybody can see it cleanly. Okay. Tonight's drafters once again. These are six FFPC joes randomly selected and the early whoever had their team in at the early Bird deadline at the end of May, got entered into a random drawing and we've picked forty two of them out of you for these seven drafts, and six of them are in the draft tonight, going and got six pros that were selected in part by a crack team at the FFPC including me and then Fantasy Mojo of course helps pick these out every single year. And this is the lineup we have tonight. JJ Zacharison from Late Round dot Com. He had the first pick tonight. The FFPC Joe team of Rick Raymaker and Andy Rule were picking second. Peter rovers That from Fantasy Life is picking third. Scott Fritz, who we just talked on Friday night on my High Stakes Fantasy Football Farrell he is drafting fourth. Todd Burrows from the Run to Daylight podcast is drafting fifth. Green Myers is drafting sixth. Tonight, FFPC Joe jeff Man from Serious XM Fantasy Sports Radio and Fantasy Guru is drafting seventh. Tonight. Our buddy the Fantasy Soprano himself, Steven Irgalos and Michael Ready drafting at the eighth spot. Bob Long, who was on the Insider Access FFPC show with me, on the Better Sports Network last week. He is drafting ninth, Chris Carlson, longtime FFPC player, drafting tenth, Tyler Buker from Fantasy Guru is eleventh, and then Roy Parnzuela and Corey Hanstein rounding things up here at the twelve spot tonight. And I don't want to say a little bit of a surprise here farrel, but we don't get our first running back off the board until pick four. That was Scott Fritz taking Bjon Robinson after Chase went to Zacharies and Jefferson goes to Raymaker and Rule and then brock Bauers off the board to Overzet there. And we saw some scuttle butt on X earlier that Overzet would not be taking a running back here. Pharaoh. What do you make of Bjon Robinson falling all the way to four tonight?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's I see nothing wrong with that. I like it. Justin Jefferson is going to be the go to wide receiver in Minnesota no matter what. There's my captain obvious statement for tonight. Overs that's not gonna let borers get away from him. If you're in a draft with over said, he's going to be drafting Bowers and there's no way Bayers gets back to him, so boom, Bauers goes in the third spot and then Bjon and you have to feel very very good about Bijon that. You think back to the start of the last season and they were still giving Algeier all the touches in the inside the five yard line that waned as the season went on. So let's have a full season of Robinson. Algi will be this the a complimentary second back, but less around the goal line. I think Robinson is definitely in for a good year. And congratulate eation for Fritz who gets him at the four spot. And he didn't think that that would be available to him there.
Speaker 1: He had to be pleasantly surprised. Trey McBride goes to Todd Burrows a little bit earlier than maybe I expected tonight at the one oh five. Uh, but Todd did say in the YouTube chat earlier on the show that he was feeling disruptive tonight.
Speaker 5: So disruptive this is general, it's a general state of affairs for Todd.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, the disruptor Todd Burrows at Best Ball NFL on x A pair of Lions go next. Jamier gives Himon Ross Saint Brown Ceedee Lamb falls all the way to the one o eight. Tonight, Bob Lung grabs up Saquon Barkley at the one oh nine. Neighbors, Nikua and h Chan complete the first round. I think, and I know Steven Hergalos drafts a ton He's drafting from the eighth spot tonight. He had to be pretty happy that Ceedee Lamb falls to him. I think it's a big year. I know the addition of Pickens has people concerned about the target volume for Lamb. I think this is only going to help him and maybe the volume goes down, but the efficiency should go way up. Well, here's your lazy analysis tonight. Prescott is great every other year. This is a great year for him this year, and I think Lamb's a big beneficiary. I love the lampick that want to wait tonight.
Speaker 5: I do too. And that's you know, that's where the fantasy sopranos want to be. And you already see a little Kentucky in their blood their drafting wide receivers.
Speaker 6: Early.
Speaker 5: I want to say a little Bob Lung, I missed your show with him this week, and Bob gets it in. Barkley gets a huge performer there. You know, people are talking about Barkley, they say, well, you know he's going to be less what he does last year. He's going to regress. Was he going to regress ten percent? Twenty five percent? I don't care. Even at twenty five percent, he's still about eighteen hundred yards from scrimmage. I can live with that. I think you could too, Balky. The thing about it is that Bob Lung works hard bringing fantasy players together with his convention, gets a lot of respect, and I appreciate him being here. Deserves a lot of receiver he does. Yeah, and he gets it too, but he deserves it.
Speaker 1: Yes, one hundred percent. No surprise that he goes with Barkley and Henry to the more consistent players. Although last year Barkley had a lot of those spike weeks, which with those you know whatever, it was seven or eight runs of touchdown runs of longer than thirty yards. I don't know how replicable that is, but certainly we're gonna find out this year. And you and I talked about this. I'm hemming and hauling about Saquon Barkley at the one o three and he falls to the one o nine tonight too, So like, certainly that's that's as much of a slam dunk as as you get. Here. In the second round, we saw Collins McCaffrey and Brian Thomas with the first three picks already mentioned. Henry going to Bob Long Ready and your gallos start with three straight receivers here. London was their pick. In the second round, gent Jacobs, McConkie George Kittle goes tonight at the two to oho nine to Scott Fritz. So he starts off his team with running back tight end. We'll see how he sort of makes up the difference at receiver Bucky Irving Jonathan Taylor, and then JJ Zacharieson grabs A J. Brown at the two twelve tonight to start out Jamar Chase and AJ Brown. I don't know if Jake was talking about that pick or if he was talking about the tyreek Hill pick at the three to zero one, but he said, what a gift for JJ. Either AJ Brown or Tyreek Hill, they both happened at the same time. Basically, our buddy Christian Barney Newkirk hopping a board watching us on Facebook tonight, he said, Lamb and Barkley dropping that far is insane. I don't know if it's insane, Ferrell, but it did raise my eyebrow. I think one of the things that we have to keep in mind with something like this is with these analysts coming on who all produced great content. If they didn't produce great content, they wouldn't be in this competition. You have to understand that first place gets a free main event in the FFPC next year, which is a two thousand plus dollars value. Second place gets nothing, not even a pair of socks. So this is all about getting your guys, it's all about winning the thing, and it's all about taking huge swings. So in this format tonight, the pros can't hide they're going to draft their guys because they know that just being a good team in this is not going to be good enough. You have to be great, you have to be elite, and everybody is going to be getting their guys, which is one of the great things about the processes.
Speaker 5: Joe Formatt, I think it's really wonderful Bunky and I when you know in the chat room we had a couple of guys is spring that says I am never wrong. I am the real characters. You know, some of them haven't shown up in a while, but you know, the this is a time where those of us who are watching this draft and listening and looking can very much learn the whole key of fantasy football, I think is not what you know. The real mystery and how you can build and be successful is realize what you don't know. And you can learn a lot here. And you know, if we're getting an indication that Lamb is going to fall, that you can actually put together a team with Barkley and Henry, I'm signing up for that right now, you know. And I think we're learning that if you're not in the first half of the draft your chances of getting brought by ours are very slim. And I don't you know now the numbers that we get from Darren at Fantasy Mojo might disprove that, but when you get these kind of guys in the room, this is a real indicator of where thought from others may be forthcoming. Does that sounding kind of word salid? But what I'm saying is we're looking into the future with some of the picks for a here.
Speaker 1: So the other thing I'll point out, speaking of Mojo at Fantasy Mojo on X, that's Darren ARMANI. He is the godfather of the process of Joe's competition that helping us run this thing. Basically, he runs the whole thing for a decade plus now. And if you have or are playing in the FFPC, I highly recommend you get a subscription to Fantasymojo dot com. Well worth the price. As far as the ADP data, the stacking data, I will pump up the end season stuff. I know Darren doesn't pump that too much, but it's great to find out where these players are going for, how much they're going for, and the waiver wire. It's great stuff. If I look at the FFPC Best Ball Tournament ADP, which features, by the way, a three hundred thousand dollars grand prize and for the first time ever this year, a one hundred thousand dollars runner up grand prize or one hundred thousand dollars runner up second place prize, you're looking at just one hundred and twenty five dollars to enter this. It filled up last year, it's going to fill up again this year. Make sure you're getting in and playing in that. If I look at that ADP data, Pharaoh saquon Barkley over the last what am I looking at? Three days here? Barkley running back three at the one oh five, CD Lamb wide receiver three at the one oh six. So good value there, as we mentioned with your gallos and ready taking Lamb and then of course Bob Long taking Barkley. They're already through the third round. We saw a pair of Bengals go this round, as well as a pair of Jets. Pharrem JJ zacharieson one of two teams to start off receiver receiver receiver, he pairs he he has Tyreek Hill join the trio now of Chase, Brown and Hill. There. I think it's interesting and we can talk about this. Do you make anything of him knowing that he had Chase, knowing that he could get Burrow here at the four or five turn. Do you make anything of him taking Tyreek Hill over t Higgins? Is that something that you would have gone because would have done Because I look at it where you have to win the whole thing. Man, You get Chase in the first, Higgins in the third, and then Burrow in the fifth. I think you're making something there. He went with Tyrek Hill instead.
Speaker 5: Very very impressive, volatile, sincere and dedicated offense in Cincinnati, and man, they need to be because on the defensive side of the ball, they're going to give up a lot of points. And from fantasy, I don't care how many sacks Burrow is going to experience this year. He always hits a big number and he always gets up in plays ball. I like it. I do not like it. I do not like Brown here. I think Brown is you have hard time getting value over that. And I'm not so thrilled that I like Heill. So I would have mixed in a running back there. Uh and and probably gone for one of these. He's probably gone for t Agains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the other pick I wanted to talk about here. We said with Scott Fritz starting off with running back tight end, it was going to be interesting to see what he'd do at receiver and listen, I don't want to say I'm loaded with Marvin Harrison this year, but I have enough. I have a decent amount of Marvin Harrison.
Speaker 5: Last year too.
Speaker 1: They did, they did, and now you're you know, this is a guy that was going at the one two turn last year and now you can get him here at the three or four. Why I like this pick for Fritz's a granted the build is still early, but you need to kind of fill in that receiver position some way, whether it's volume or whether it's a lead upside. First place is the only harp on this the whole broadcast. First place is the only place getting paid out. Why not take a high upside guy, A pedigree guy in Harrison, A guy who's been making headline for you know, bulking up this year. A guy who's playing on a team whose offense is going to have a much easier schedule than they did in twenty twenty four. Yeah, maybe Harrison doesn't hit, but if he does all of a sudden, that looks like a great pick. And oh, by the way, you already have George Kittle, who could be the number one tight end this year, and b John Robinson who could be the number one running back this year. So that's why I like that Harrison pick, specifically here for Scott Fritz at the three or four tonight.
Speaker 5: Scott knows what he's doing, and he'll a little bit determine on his build. I think if all those things come to pass. He's still in the he's still in the production of the four receivers that went immediately after him. So I'm willing to just go ahead and say I would have taken one of those four receivers because I like their name, Brands and Bulkie. I just got a note from the board of Directors at the KFFSC, and we'll have to clear it with Darren and the powers that be at the FFPC, But the KFFSC has stepped up and will provide the second place finisher with a conflimentory pair of socks this year. So I want you to know that we've got the socks covered. I'll go how many divisions are they?
Speaker 1: We had seven this year.
Speaker 5: We have we have seven total. We're all gonna get a pair of stands, the great socks. I'll make sure everybody gets.
Speaker 1: You know, k f f s C live on the air becoming a sponsor of the f f PC protest.
Speaker 5: As long as long as everybody's down with it, we're gonna have these socks.
Speaker 1: I can I can almost unequivocally say that we will make that happen like it is allowed.
Speaker 5: A very very impressive new merchandise guy that's gonna make sure that that we have we have all kinds of materials that we can distribute to that. But this year it sucks.
Speaker 1: John Ross, excuse me, John Ross. John Terry wants to know what color socks, and Richard Ross says that he wants the socks too as well.
Speaker 5: Ross will get socks no matter where he finishes, and uh uh, Terry socks will have his name sewn in on where people there won't be danger losing.
Speaker 1: Okay, moving on Terry McLaurin. Here, Ferrell tonight to Jeff Mans from Fantasy Guru and of course serious XM Fantasy Sports Radio. He grabs Terry McLaurin at the three oh seven. Any concerns here with him not reporting, I mean, you're the agent. You know more about this than I do. It's July twenty if I'm not panicking, and certainly Man's isn't either. By dialing in with maybe a value on McLaurin coming off a big year and what could be a bigger year with year two of Jaden Daniels in Washington.
Speaker 5: I think everything he's drafted here is a bargain. You talk about, you talk about potential. This team this team impresses me at every turn A question directly about McLaurin, that deal will get done. I'm surprised just dragging on. I don't particularly I've been too busy to dig into it. But I'm gonna make some calls and ask some questions this week. I'll have a better answer for you later. The wag bulky, but it's it's a little bit senseless. And you know I would pay this player now because I'll tell you what in the future you're gonna have to pay more.
Speaker 1: So there's where there's a scuttle butt going on as long as we're talking about Jeff Man's team from the seventh hole. Tonight, Perrell, we got Richard Ross saying that Man's is his favorite team so far. However, Adam Hahn jumps in and says Ashton Genty is gonna bust this year. And I think I feel like Adam, who's so many of our shows, I think that that is a drum beat that he has had is he does not like Genty this year for redraft purposes. But when you look at Man's team, we're looking at the seven hole viewers Saint Brown and Genty. To kick things off, and he's gone. McLaurin, Daniels, Kelsey A balanced team so far. You have the the youth with Genty and Daniels, you also have the experience with McLaurin and Kelsey, and I guess Saint Brown as well. What do you make of Kelsey here at the five oh seven, knowing that he was the fifth tight end off the board. There certainly were other tight ends he could have got gone after. But he gets this guy in Kelsey this year, and I don't know if I would have been that aggressive, but Kelsey sees a bunch of targets and he just catches him and falls down. That could work this year for fantasy too. He doesn't necessarily have to be all that athletic to gamers.
Speaker 5: It could, but he won't. I saw stat the other day. Pitts was on the field for sixty one percent of the Falcon snaps this past season. Now, when Kelsey comes off the field for one snap, especially if he's in a red zone, he gets in the head coach's face. This is a player that I think has a better year. I think, you know, I think he was a little beat up physically this past year, and he doesn't complain about it. He doesn't make excuses. He's one of my favorite players in the league today and one of my favorite ever to play football. And that's you know, he's going to get his one hundred and thirty catches. He's going one hundred and thirty targets. He's going to get his ninety to one hundred catches. They're going to be graded at one point five points to catch. And that's why I love this team so much. Now, now, mister han, Adam's coming in here, and I will listen. I said that the best thing to do tonight is listen. So he's gonna bust. I want some real numbers from Adam Hant. I want to know what those numbers are because the Raiders rookie camp just started. The veterans report either tomorrow or the next day. I want to know how a Pete Carroll team, with all the assets that this team has to put into gent, they're going the opportunity for him to bust is going to be limited because he's going to have so many carries and so many touches. As long as he remains upright, he's going to have every opportunity and he may average just three point five yards a carry, but you know he's going to have two hundred plus carries, and he's going to catch the ball, and he's got a lot of wiggle, and this team is going to be centered around him. So I would I would like mister Han to come back and just tell us what these numbers are going to equal bust.
Speaker 1: And certainly with genty, the lower you pick him, the threshold or what he has to return on the value gets lower too. I am not of the opinion that he's going to bust, but like, listen, anybody wants to tell me about it, I will certainly listen. I want to talk about Team eight here because this is the other one we started talking about. Jeff Manstein. John Terry chimes in and he said he take Team eight over Team seven one hundred percent of the time. Jake Blike also says that the eight hole is crushing it, and Derek Greer says Fantasy Sopranos is the team to be at this point. Sean Green, a guy who drafted in this competition last year, says he likes Steve's team as well, So why don't we talk about Steve's team that is getting rave reviews here from the eight hole Lamb obviously we talked about earlier, where you get the value on him, London Smith and Jigua. That is a boatload of targets. I believe that's about thirty one thousand targets this year, so the top and then he gets Hampton in the fourth round, follows it up with Pickens, and now Hockinson he gets as the sixth tight end off the board. Is that accurate? Yeah? Six tight end off the board here, Farrell. One of the things I mean, like, I'm not saying that this has always been the case for my squads, but man, there's been times after I look at a team that I just drafted and I look at like the first nine to ten picks and I see all just these target bongers on that team that aren't really maybe the greatest end zone red zone type guys. I still love it. And I look at all these targets Lamb, London Smith and Jigbas. Say what you will about Hackinson being the you know, potentially the third or maybe even fourth option on that team with a quasi rookie quarterback. I still love that value there. Pickens, we already talked about the fact that Prescott's going to be good this year, and Steve obviously and Michael have a chance to get Dak Prescott here at some point to get a cowboy stack. And then Hampton too, you know, with this Nanji Harris, I thing, Yeah, maybe it's superficial, but you know who's running with the ones right now with Los Angeles. It's Hampton and it's not Harris, and that's only going to help the rookie. I see a ton of upside here. I think if I'm picking at Knits, I would say to like, well, maybe the Seahawks aren't going to be as pass happy as they were last year under Grub now that Kubiak is taking over, I think we could see more of the focus on the ground game. But dude, like I said, I'm picking at Knits, I think this is a really really strong team littered with a ton of targets on it.
Speaker 5: You're exactly where Bulky. There's not a whole lot I can add except that Pickens did need a change of scenery. He's got it, I think he'll respond. You know, Steve and mister Ready are proving that they are exactly that more than ready for this competition. I love it, and you know we might hang with them. We got a pick coming up and see what they see what they do. But very impressive start. And these guys have been drafting. That's why I always say after early you will not have to get ready, you won't have to be prepared, because you're always prepared. These guys are prepared to compete and draft. There it is there at oh my goodness, there even better.
Speaker 1: So you're looking at Pachecko there as the pick for your gallos and ready here at the seven. I got to increase, I get parrel. I got to either get glasses or I got to increase my my size on my screen right now.
Speaker 5: So I get a big screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it up now seven o eight for Pacheco here tonight, which again is sort of an ambiguous backfield. Right. You have Rishard Smith there, you have Eli Mitchell, you have Kareem Hunt still there. I don't know if Christian McCoy and it is still there as well as Larry Johnson to muddy the waters even more. But Pacheco there at the seven o eight running back twenty seven again you're looking at it what we think is going to be a high powered offense. You don't you're not really sure about the backfield, but Pacheco certainly does seem like the lead guy. And I'll say this too. When Pacheco came back last year, I don't think he was ready. He came back to help his team make a Super Bowl run, coming off that leg injury. He was not right. He's had all off season to get right, and now he's going outside the top twenty four running backs. This is another win for the fantasy sopranos here just whacking everybody else in this draft.
Speaker 5: I don't see any ambiguity Bulk who's the hard runner. He is the guy.
Speaker 1: I think he and you're right, I mean he very well could be. And once training camp gets a little bit more heated and we see who's running with who, I think Pacheco will be the guy. But I'm leaving. I never I hate speaking in absolutes, so I never speak in absolutes. And I think that if I had to put money on somebody, it's Pacheco, But I reserved the right to change my mind on that. At this point, we're.
Speaker 5: Coming to Kentucky August twenty secondlute.
Speaker 1: I am yeah, I'm very excited for that. Fourteen drafts in three days, gonna be gonna be a lot of fun. Can't wait for it. In fact, Dom Gazzetti, Uh and I were texting before the show. Dom, who is a FFPC and KFFFC player. He's going to be on the show live when we're in Louisville for the Kentucky Oh yeah, and that will anybody who's looking at draft in that kf FFC dot com spots still available. I've been going for like probably twenty years now. It is the highlight of my summer. Love absolutely love it. KFFC dot com check it out. So we've been getting a lot of positive feedback on JJ zecher Recent's team at Late Round, QB on X of course lateround dot com is where to find all of JJ's work, his podcast, his newsletter, so on and so forth, his draft guide. And there's been a lot of people that said, yeah, he missed out on the the Bengals stack there with with Chase Higgins and Burrow. He still has Chase and he's collected a lot of again, a lot of high volume, high ceiling type guys. Here. We talked about Chase Brown and Hill. He got Kamara, who say what you will abou Kamara, but his usage rate was out of control last season for the New Orleans Saints, a team that you know. Frankly, I don't know if that offense is going to be any better, but I'm not really all that worried about it because I saw what Kameric could do with not a whole lot last year, and I'm excited what he can do this year, even though he's a year older. You got Metcalf and Pittsburgh. I'm kind of whatever on that, but it is his fourth receiver and he's a good best ball play as long as you know Aaron Rodgers doesn't shun him when he's not in the exact right spot on a fade or something like that.
Speaker 7: R J.
Speaker 1: Harvey, you have the upside with him in Denver. Certainly you know the Dobbins thing through a little bit of a monkey wrench into that. But Harvey I still think is you know, the ceiling is undeniable there. And then a lot of people perrel and I'll ask you about this, A lot of people love the Calvin Ridley pick here at seven oh one is the thirty seventh receiver off the board. It's weird because it's the Titans, it's a rookie quarterback, and it's Calvin Ridley, But a lot of people liked it on YouTube. Are you also a fan of the Ridley pick by zachar Reeson here?
Speaker 5: Yes? I like Ridley. I don't know, well, he's got back to back pick. Let's see what he does here. But rookie quarterback lean heavily on that number one receiver. That's their one read, and they got to make it work. And then if they don't go through the progressions early in the season, they'll stay with They'll lock on that number one guy. It's not the best football move, but it is a it is a very good move for fantasy football. So I you know, he's this player's fourth receiver, and uh, it'll be interesting to see when he begins to get a little youth and a little upside on this team.
Speaker 1: He's coming up on his pick right now, and we'll we'll tell you JJ picks here in a second. But I want to bring it back to the fantasy sopranos. They end up getting that that cowboy stack we had. Richard Ross chiming in on YouTube made is looking better and better Lamb in the first pickings in the fifth, and now Prescott in the eighth. Pharaoh, what do you make of Prescott in the eighth A guy that I think you had probably about an eighty eighty five percent chance of getting in the in the ninth round coming back, but he went make sure make sure he got that stack right away. We often hear from some of these analysts in this draft, and I don't go out of your way to create a stack if they happen. Do you feel like in a format like this where first first place is the only place that maybe you would be willing to take Prescott almost two full rounds ahead of where he normally goes.
Speaker 5: Take a look at the two guys drafted behind him and tell me who you would want.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm I'm saying this, I'm saying that you could have. Are you saying like the the two players that went after Prescott and ETM Mainland?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean Mayfield because if they if the those guys could chime those guys could chime in and say, hey, if Dak's available, we take you. So you know, I think this is where you had to take the quarterback looking at the board and get the quarterback you want. You've already teased it, Bulky that this is Prescott's year. He is the odd year quarterback apparently.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And he has he has added tools, added weapons, his tidy end may be healthy this year or too. Why not this this? These guys have gone all in on what's going on in Dallas. It's very interesting for a couple of guys from straight out of New York and New Jersey. But nevertheless they are They are in hats and boots tonight.
Speaker 1: So and I'll say this too, regarding your Gallos as team, the question is not should he have gone with Fields or Mayfield? And I apologize if I did not lead you the right way on this one, Pararell, that that's on me. The question is do you take Travis etn Do you take Mason? Do you take Khalil Shakir Golden, who I think is a good best ball picker?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Buters, you could have taken that and then still gotten Prescott in the ninth round. Now we're living the matrix. We'll never know whether Prescott would have made it back. But rather than you and I talking about this, Pharah, why don't we just talk to the guy who actually made the decision himself. Ladies and gentlemen, the co manager for the Fantasy Soprano Tonight, along with Michael Ready, he's drafting out of the eighth spot, drawing Rave reviews for Rave through eight rounds. Please welcome in Steven your gallo, Stephen, Welcome aboard man.
Speaker 5: There is what's going on?
Speaker 3: Boys?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? So I'm just gonna justify. I'm just gonna justify that Doc pick if he doesn't come around. Anything I've done is I don't know. I had to take that. There no choice.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't even it wasn't even like a like a matter of okay, Now I would feel bad. What if I didn't mention Prescott on the air, would you have still taken the eighth round?
Speaker 2: The minute I hear the name on the m I'm like, someone might get him.
Speaker 1: So it's okay.
Speaker 2: You didn't bother me.
Speaker 5: Oh you almost got Pittman.
Speaker 1: You can you go?
Speaker 2: You know I was torn.
Speaker 7: I was torn a little bit, but I said, you know what, let me take doctor just to be sure, and.
Speaker 1: You got him. Speaking of the cowboys, how surprised are you to see see thee lamfall in your lap at the one away tonight.
Speaker 7: You know, honestly, I wanted to take Trey McBride at Devin h hn okay, And I said, I don't know if I was torn, but I thought they'd both be there.
Speaker 2: Then when I got take a pick, when let me take this pick on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, and you think about this. I'm just gonna bring everybody up to speed on Steve's draft so far. Uh, the quarterback is Prescott in the backfield, he has Hampton and Pacheco. Receivers are Lamb London, Smith and Jigma and Pickens. He has Hockinson at tight end and ten seconds to make this pick here at the nine o eight, Who's it gonna be? Steve charbon a baby Zach sharbon A and JJ's I don't.
Speaker 7: Think Walker is gonna stay healthy, so I figured I grabbed on another running back.
Speaker 1: Here. As JJ Zacher reeson who is drafting in the first spot, I think it's JJ always says this, you have to eat your charbs, and you're eating your charbs here at nine o eight at running back thirty three. And that's the thing too. It's like you just need a pocket for sharbon Ay. This season two three games, and hey, if it's more significant than that, he's your number three running back. And because and I should have mentioned this at the top of the show for anybody who's tuning in and not familiar with the starting lineup in this Bestball tournament or this beast Ball pro Ursus Joe's tournament, you're looking at one quarterback. You only have to start two running backs. You only have to start two receivers, a tight end, two flexes on this as well. So like you know, Charbonne could be a regular startup for it, or you never have to count on him too. And if you are distrustful of Kenneth Walker, Steve, that leads me to believe you have not been drafting a whole lot of Kenneth Walker this season. No, not really.
Speaker 7: I've drafted a few shats, but every share that I took a Walker, I took Charbonne in the ninth round or tenth rounds.
Speaker 2: I couldn't just leave him naked.
Speaker 5: I just that your natural handcuff and Steve, it's got to be very encouraging to you and Mike. You know, you're a favorite of the show and a beloved player, but uh, Bulky and I were not campaigning for anyone to comment about your team. That was all done in the chat room. That was all a wave of support and you're getting it from all around the country. So congratulations and stay on points, sir. You've got around.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I was torn between Adams and JSN.
Speaker 2: But let's see how the Let's see how the rest of this goes.
Speaker 1: Steve, do you do you feel like, I mean, besides Prescott, and you obviously explained that pretty well why you did what you did, do you feel like you've reached on anybody tonight? I feel like you've gotten really good value here throughout.
Speaker 7: I think, Listen, based on the stack, I reached on Pickens a little bit. I mean I usually he goes maybe around later, so I might have reached on Pickens, but I felt that O'murray and Hampton, there's a lot of you know, there's a lot of opportunity with him. I needed a running back. I'm trying to build this way and I don't think I reached. But I don't know who's gonna drop to me from here on in. This is a tough draft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you I mean? Was it a tough I don't want to bring it back to your first round pick here, was it a tough call between Lamb and Barkley at all? Because both those guys, I have no interest in Barkley, no interest in Barkley none. And can you elaborate on that, because there's plenty of people that still like Barkley this year, parallel included because.
Speaker 7: Well, look he dropped to the eighth pick tonight, but for this particular build that I.
Speaker 2: Had in my mind, I didn't want to take Saquon Barkley New Yorker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm assuming he's gonna have a good year, but I'm not. I don't have a lot of shares of Barkley. I'm not gonna take him three or four. I just don't feel that's the case. And I'd like to try in this area eight nine, ten to try to get mc bride chairs because I actually think he's gonna be the tight end one.
Speaker 2: I don't think Bowers is.
Speaker 7: Going to be the tight end one because they've picked up at Ashton gent Y, they got Jack Best talking about the Thornton kid, Jacobe Myers is there. I mean there has to be some target regression, I mean negative target regression.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna throw.
Speaker 7: I mean they might, but I mean probability says you have Ashton genty going somewhere in the first fourteen picks on average, and you have Bower's going in the top five to six consistently. I mean, how much offense is that Raiders team can actually have.
Speaker 5: That's where you should stop. I think, yeah, I love.
Speaker 2: Depending on who fools where I mean.
Speaker 7: I like Jakobe mayas a guy just steady, steady, steady, He's very steady.
Speaker 2: Let's see what we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Take here, your gallless of ready on the clock. Here we are now at the ten oh five in the draft, ladies and gentlemen. Steve just made a pick on the air with Charbonnay. That is his number three running back to go with Hampton and check it. We'll talk about Hampton here shortly. He's already got Hockinson and Prescott at the onesie positions, and the receivers are loaded Lamb London, Smith and Jigma and Pickens, and you have gone back to the quarterback. Well here Steve Prescott on the eighth and it is one Drake May in the tenth.
Speaker 2: Drake Mays Drake May is gonna be really good this year.
Speaker 5: And he'll be better later in the year than he is early. And that's a good insurance for your prescott.
Speaker 7: I did three startup dynasty league this year, and every single one of those dynasty leagues I.
Speaker 2: Took Drake May.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the other thing too, Oh try flex that's interesting. The other thing too, Steve, that I think is I like about this Drake maypick in this format. He is an easy like guy to stack up late in the draft at right with some of his receivers and tight ends there. I think that that's interesting. That's something that you could look towards in the second half of the draft. I'm not telling you anything you already don't know, but it is what it is. I'm letting the viewers know behind the mind of Stephen your gallos here o Marion Hampton goes tonight at the four h five. To you, he's running back sixteen off the board. I'm looking. I'm not seeing his backfield counterpart drafted yet. Steve, you draft like it's a bodily function. You have to draft. You're always drafting. It's crazy. What have you been seeing and do you think FFPC players are handling the Hampton versus Harris discussion, right, we don't really know.
Speaker 7: How hurdy what happened to the eye. I mean he's dropping to like the eleventh or twelfth round. I mean, with the ambiguity, I think that's that's where it really is. So, you know, we gotta wait and see. He didn't go to the team doctors. He went to another doctor who knows what's wrong with this guy. Yeah, you know, it's It's not unlike NFL teams to lie to us. I mean, so we don't know who went and where. But I want to clarify something just so you don't think I'm crazy. There are seven of us, Okay, Okay, So myself, Michael Ready, and Louis Koutrose are the main drafters, okay, and starting now, some of the other guys are gonna start drafting.
Speaker 2: So there are seven of us. It's not just me drafting tonight.
Speaker 7: I happened to be there on my on the cell phone with me back and forth texting picks. But there are seven of us, so I'm not the only person drafting or else. How'm I going to handle all these teams? But Michael, Michael actually is really good louis He really does a lot of research. He kind of like keeps us abreast with anything that pops up. He follows a cunn of beat writers. Guys, I don't even know what the names are, so you have to do that when you're drafting.
Speaker 2: It's kind of volumele.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you get back to it, Steve, this is so much fun chatting with you again. Are we gonna have another conversation in person in Louisville and Las Vegas this year?
Speaker 2: No, not Louisville, but Las Vegas out Davas. Your stret will be there, hopefully in a day or so. So let's well then we'll start, you know, we'll get him ready for Kentucky and Vegas.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Steve, Thank you so much tonight, great draft through the first half of the way. Best of luck completing this juggernaut as you go for a free twenty twenty six FFPC main event team. Dude. Yeah, absolutely, Steve. That is Steven Irglos. He is drafting this team tonight with Michael Ready. I'm kind of relieved to hear that he has a consortium handling all these drafts because Wednesday Night waivers could be a little bit challenging for him.
Speaker 5: Could be an easy but you know he's He's a straw that stirs the drink for Fantasy sopranos. And these guys, you know, they're they're tight, they're connected, they enjoy their play. He we have two, if not three, of the sopranos coming to Kentucky. Steve, the missus is actually expecting while while he is, while the Kentucky draft is going on. And you know, drafters, you know he should print out the comments from what it is and never get any better than this. And drafters who are less experienced with success, you know Steve might be might be attempted to get the big head.
Speaker 8: That's Steve.
Speaker 5: He just lines up and goes to work every day. So good joy.
Speaker 1: I want to remind everybody too when I talk about these drafts, that I see Steve and he's in a ton of the FFPC Big Gorilla drafts. The Big Gorilla Tournament is the old Fantasy Pros tournament million dollar grand price three under fifty dollars to enter, but remember you get a fifty dollars discount on every third team you purchase. Drafts available with the Live and Slow format. The seven bananas promo is live. If you randomly get that seven pick multiple times in a row, we're gonna keep giving you free teams. We've awarded thirty four free f FPC Best Ball Tournament teams, and we've awarded we avoided, we've awarded three f f PC Main event teams. Again, that's a two thousand dollars plus value on this. And although these people are just getting them for just getting that seven pick randomly in a row, you get it five times in a row, Jungle Safari for four, or if you don't want to take a Juggle Safari for four, we'll give you fifty grand cash instead.
Speaker 5: Totally, this is the here is the only place you can get socks.
Speaker 1: That's that's a great point. Yeah, we we will have to look at that and see if we can start.
Speaker 5: Players that be giving the thumbs up sucks?
Speaker 1: Is that insulting? If we give away a trophy and a million bucks the first place and then set I could place gets a six figure grand prize, but we were thrown a pair of socks for that as well.
Speaker 5: If that's the guys that finished second in the individual tournament, Okay, no, I'm gonna package him nicely delivered. They're gonna be delivered with respect.
Speaker 1: We should talk about I'm gonna talk about this player here, JJ McCarthy Farrell quarterback seventeen tonight. Is that accurate? Yeah, quarterback seventeen tonight. Tyler Buker for Fantasy Guru, who we haven't talked about yet, his team yet tonight, and he's actually gonna be co hosting the f FPC Insider Access show with me in an episode next month, so I'm very excited to talk to him. But he grabs McCarthy here. If there's one quarterback that's shooting up draft boards over the last few weeks, it's it's McCarthy. People and f FPC players seem to have gone from like we don't believe in this guy at all, where he is being drafted as a quarterback three. Dan Williamson talked about this a lot from stat Hunters and Player Profiler Overhyped Sleeper on X. He's like, I'm just getting this guy for free as my quarterback three and now he's like a quarterback too, And I think he just went and I could be wrong on this. In one of my Kentucky drafts, I was actually looking at him, he was he like quarterback fourteen or quarterback fifteen. He's almost a quarterback one. At this point, Pharrell has the love gone too far? And McCarthy right now because it's harder and harder to draft them.
Speaker 5: Nothing wrong with McCarthy. I think this drafter should have taken golf. He's got a quarterback in Josh Allen that can deliver with the legs, and so as we get later into the year, we have Detroit playing inside, we have an offense that you know. I think Jared Goff throws for forty five touchdowns and four thousand and five hundred yards. Now, he will never be the quarterback. He's never going to be a top fantasy producer because he doesn't he doesn't do it with his legs. But there's a lot of guys that do it with their legs that are not going to throw for the yards in the touchdowns. I think he would have been a better play against Allen then McCarthy, the young quarterback that I don't think will reg if not ever score more points to Now.
Speaker 1: Let's uh, let's bring in good right. I want to bring in another guest tonight. He is drafted in this competition for years. I've been on his show. He's been on several of my shows. You follow him on the X at Best Ball NFL. Please welcome in Todd from p a a k A. Best Ball NFL. Todd Burrows joining the program tonight live from the five slot. Todd, we are Oh, I'm bringing you on the worst possible time because right now, oh, you already made it okay, perfect.
Speaker 5: This man is a multitasking disruptor.
Speaker 8: Yes, yand and if you've ever uh mine, I had a joke but it wasn't gonna work.
Speaker 1: That's the only jokes I ever tell, the ones that never man, Tod. So, So you said in the YouTube chat before the show started tonight you were feeling disruptive. Was the Trey McBride pick indicative of that?
Speaker 8: Were you already the only thing I was talking?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right, So you're planning on this, doing this before the draft started? Yeah? You know.
Speaker 8: So here's the thing. There's two major differences and one thing about the FFPC. So the thing about the FFPC is, I mean, you've got pros versus Joe's where you have people drafting in the format who don't do it every day. So you tend to get and we have like that guy who was just on here, he's taken a couple of the guys that I like real early, you know. So I just didn't want to be in a position. And the other thing about the FFPC and the point and a half per PPR for the tight end premium is that people tend to push all the tight ends up when really there's only one or two tight ends who are likely to get a hundred catches, and that one hundred catches is equal one hundred and fifty catches. So I decided I was going to take McBride, and I thought I could come back and get either AJ Brown or Lad McConkey and get a really good wide receiver there. Not as good as CD Lamb or as Malik Neighbors, who I would have taken, but it took the worry away. And then I added Evan Ingram, who could really be peppered with targets in that offense in Denver. And if I get eighty catches out.
Speaker 9: Of Ingram to one hundred plus over one hundred with McBride, and McBride finds a way to actually get into the end zone, well then I'm really really ahead of the game in this format, and I trust myself to figure out us.
Speaker 1: So you were on the clock down Todd. We got another question coming up from well, actually a couple of questions in the chat room. We'll get to here in a little bit. Al Jier is the pick here running back fifty one. What do you make of al Jear's usage with Bijon Robinson there with Arthur Smith now in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean he he has some floor on a weekly basis, you know, but he's in every three series type of guy, right, and you know, really the play with him is I'm in the five spot. Bijeon's went fourth, So basically, if Bijeon gets hurt, now I've got I get double the benefit because the guy right next to me's first round pick is out and I've got the backup.
Speaker 1: Got a few questions here on YouTube, but we'll continue the conversation with the McBride pick. We had John Terry wanting to know that if Bowers would have been available to you along with McBride at five, would you have still taken McBride over Bowers.
Speaker 8: No, No, I would I would have taken Bowers. Okay, I'm not convinced Bowers is gonna outscore him this year, but I think that I would of held to ap D. I didn't think he would. I know Pete Overzette was gonna take him. I just wanted the you know, a really premier tight end. And at the end of the day, in this format, if he gets one hundred and ten catches and he gets eight touchdowns instead of two, or six instead of two, he could be the number one guy scoring in this format overall.
Speaker 1: Dominica Zetti Todd also had.
Speaker 8: This for you, Hey, don how you doing.
Speaker 1: He saw you take Brisee all at the three ZHO five tonight and he wants to know why was Haul to pick over Walker and Cook. He also brings in to Couch that he brings up Isaiah Davis and Braylan Allen in New York as well. It seems like you were a believer in Breece holland that belief is becoming something more prevalent in FFPC drafts lately as well.
Speaker 8: I love Walker. I think I I you know that guy Sopranos took sharp A who I was gonna take. I just again, I was kind of joking about being disruptive, but you know, there's nothing wrong with taking it. I did want. My plan was to come out of the first round with McBride, first three rounds with a wide receiver, a tight end and a running back. Again, in a draft where it's not gonna go the way you think it is. I don't like to get out in front of my skis positionally, especially if I can get guys that I really like in each round. And you know, I could see the negative case for Breese Hall, but I mean, you know, we're talking about a guy who was the first round pick last year. It's gonna be a run offense. And if he he didn't seem to have the explosion that he had had in previous years, that I'm gonna I'm willing to bet that that was just injuries and a bad year and coming off of an injury, second year off an injury, and justin fields running the ball is really going to open the lanes for Breese Hall. So do I love him?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 8: Do I like him and think he was a good pick?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Malkey? Are we Is it verboten to discuss players that have not been drafted?
Speaker 1: I listen as long as I would say yes, it is okay, So Todd is our guest, so it is verbal.
Speaker 5: See that's a disruptor, which I appreciate that because if you if you're going to come in as a disruptor, we want you to commit to that. You can't say you're going to be one thing and then not be it. Not be it. So I'll go ahead, but I'm waiting. I'm waiting for a certain tight end to be drafted. But let me talk about Pitts. Uh, Pitts after Goddard. What do you think.
Speaker 8: I mean? Goddard is to me one of the better picks on the board. Why because uh, every year one of the other two guys seems to get injured for a few games and he goes nuclear. But he's also very stable. So one of the things you're gonna see me do in a second here and let I'm up next. So let's wait, let's just wait.
Speaker 1: On Todd Burrows is now on the clock here at the fourteen.
Speaker 8: Wait, all right, So I just took will Shipley and so again you know, to me, I've been doing a lot of will Shipley with Jalen hurt Stacks. And I'm sure Peter rovers that's not too happy that I took will Shipley, but I think will you know, Will Shipley has the ability to turn fantasy on its head again when you have a first round back who gets hurt and you've got an offensive line like the Eagles have. You know, he's more of a tournament pick than one here. But I just couldn't not take him, especially since some of the wide receivers I wanted were gone. But well, back to your question, well is it Ferrell?
Speaker 5: I just wanted to comment about Goddard and.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, what's your thoughts on it?
Speaker 5: Well, you said that he was dependable. I say he isn't. He's missed twenty two games over the last four seasons.
Speaker 8: I think, oh, I meant he's dependable when he plays.
Speaker 5: I mean, well, availability is one of the greatest abilities in this thing. But he's dependable to catch the same amount of passes as every other grouping of tight end. When you started talking about how few tight ends are going to really get those glory numbers, and Goddard falls in the middle of very average tight end performance. But I think he is drafted and overdrafted every year. And you know, if you like so, he's our number one team here he's got a J. Brown and he's got Goddard, which only means to me that he likes Philadelphia because I you know, Barkley and Herds are still going to deliver the ground game this case that came up primarily a running team, and you know, I think in this contest you're going to need a little more at the second tight end. And there he is who drafted Hunter Henry. That's our boy, Scott. You know Hunter Henry with all the talk about the young quarterback in New England and Hunter Henry coming off the best season he ever had as far as number of catches or has had in a lot of years. His number of catches last year, I think that's your tight end Steel right there and got her going in the tenth and Henry going in fourteenth is a very very strange set of number.
Speaker 8: You know. Again, you you also do a lot of season long stuff, and for season long I might agree.
Speaker 5: With you, not how long this contest is run.
Speaker 8: But the older, the older, the older state you know, the often use statement better in best Ball. Goddard gives you spike weeks, and spike weeks are very did I insult you?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 5: What huh?
Speaker 8: No, no insult. I just think that Goddard gives you spike weeks that well.
Speaker 5: If you're if you're going to insult here, you got to go over to the chat room and do it, because that's where No.
Speaker 8: I didn't mean to I just I you didn't insult.
Speaker 1: You're good Todd.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so as you're wrong does not mean that it's an insult.
Speaker 8: And that and and you know, uh, you're always everyone's right until they're not. So I I have a way of you know, I think Goddard can give you those twenty point weeks that are real separators in that Hunter Henry, I think for season long, and I like Henry this year. I like Drake May a tremendous amount and a lot of times I will stack him with Henry because it's it's just an easy thing. You can get him at any point afterwards. All the wide receivers, even Diggs, there's a lot of question marks. The one guy who you know is going to be there and put up numbers is Hunter Henry.
Speaker 1: Let me just weigh in on Goddard here real quick. This is turning into the Goddard cast. But I'm gonna tell you this right now.
Speaker 5: Why make an important conversation Philadelphia for Totter.
Speaker 1: But to Dallas Totter from PA, you have a team last year in Philadelphia that was had a historic run running the football. I mean, it was insane how much they ran last year. Even if they're successful running ball this year, I don't think they run as much as they did in twenty twenty four. And then I'll say this about Goddard. We heard earlier in the offseason that they were trying to move him, that they were trying to find a trade partner. Nothing really developed, right, and he's still on the team. And then you look at what they could have done in the offseason, be it trades, be a signings via the draft. The the tight end depth chart behind Goddard is Grant Calcatara, Kylin Granson Harris and Bryant Nick Muse, Cameron Lattu and E. J. Jenkins. I mean, this is Goddard's position. Like, I know there's some Calcatara fans out there or whatever, but I just feel like Goddard, Yeah, I know he's probably gonna miss some time, Farrell, but you're talking with him as tight end sixteen in a premium format, as the final pick of the tenth round. I am one good with that.
Speaker 5: I'm not because I like all these other guys.
Speaker 1: Behind you, I know, and that's fine, and that's that's you know, the fact that it's two to one, you know, I'm good with that.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised that Steve. You know, the guy's first name is Dallas. I'm surprised Steve didn't draft him, just to you know, keep that stack going for good.
Speaker 1: That's true. That is true all over Dallas. That God Todd. I'll let you go and let you finish this, Dre.
Speaker 8: I'm just surprised you didn't comment on my quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we can talk about that. Let's do that because somebody and I beg your pardon, I might have been. Joe King in the YouTube chat said that he liked the pairing of Hall and Fields. You get Fields here in the eighth and then you get Herbert in the ninth. Two guys. That yeah, I mean, like, Field's obviously a fish out of water because now he's in New York. But Herbert gets this, this Greg Roman, this Jim Harbaugh offense. Here. I'll let you weigh in on this with Fields and Herbert waiting until the eighth round to take a quarterback and then going bang bang with the position.
Speaker 8: Toime Fields gives you. Herbert gives you that steady points that you need. Fields is one of the few guys who can give you a forty point week with his legs. I saw in the chat Dominic Gazetti ask about statcuffin. I wanted to add spears to Poward, but he went one one pick ahead of me. I'm a big fan of taking two running backs in a backfield if they're the only two running backs and the price on both of them doesn't start till about where Power did in the seventh. That way, every week, one of those guys is probably gonna hit my lineup, and if the other one goes down, the one that's left is gonna be a stud. So if that was your question about Statcuff and Dominic, that's what I meant.
Speaker 1: Fields is gonna be a fun draft this year, a fun pain draft pick. I should say I've taken him in a couple of spots. I like grabbing him towards the end of that QB one that the top ten, top twelve guys, just to see what he does. I understand he's not the most prolific passer in the world, but it may not make a difference, and he could put up big numbers rushing the football this year. Not saying I'm right either way on this, but I'm with you, Todd. In a draft like this getting Fields as quarterback nine again where first place gets paid out the main event. I suppose you could win a pair of socks by finishing in second now, as we found out earlier.
Speaker 8: I would look forward to that as only though a Ferrell signed him.
Speaker 1: Autograph socks, they turned into autograph socks.
Speaker 5: They will be back now.
Speaker 8: I mean now, if you do that, then you're cooking with fire.
Speaker 1: We're always cooking with fire. Anytime we hear fantasy football analysis from Todd Burrows, catch him on the X at Best Ball NFL. Of course the Run to Daylight stream on YouTube as well as you've been streaming a lot of drafts on there. Todd, Thank you so much, good luck the rest of the way, and enjoy drafting season.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: Always good good time chatting with you.
Speaker 8: You guys are the best. Have a good one.
Speaker 1: Thank care Burrows, Thank you, Todd, appreciate him. Todd Burrows chiming in tonight we have entered round seventeen and I feel like Farrell. It has been let's see what are we looking at Sunday night. I have gone three days, essentially almost three full days without talking to this guy, so let's bring him on right now. He is the found of the Fantasy Football Expo that will be going on in Canton, Ohio, August eighth through the tenth. Get your tickets now at the Fantasy Footballexpo dot com. He is the founder of Big Guy Fantasy Sports and of course, the Fantasy Football Consistency Guide, now available on Amazon dot com. Fantasy Football Consistency Guide has been nominated by the FSWA eight straight years in only its tenth year of existence. Let's bring him on right now, ladies and gentlemen. At Bob Underscore Long on the X, he co hosted the Insider Access Show with me on Thursday night. He's back here drafting from the Nine Spots to night.
Speaker 3: Good evening, Bob, good, see you, yeah and Feral, thank you for the kind words at the beginning. I was very touched, so always good to see you.
Speaker 5: My friend, appropriately appropriately delivered to a man that deserves nothing but the best.
Speaker 1: Now, Bob, Bob let me ask you this, in your wildest dreams, when you are prepping for this, knowing you are picking ninth, did you ever think Saquon Barkley was going to be part of the equation.
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 6: I was just like, I have to take him run no, kidden like I can't just go well, oh wait, so yeah I did.
Speaker 3: I really was hoping for McCaffrey to get back, but I got Henry, so I was okay.
Speaker 1: And that's a lot of carries there too. And the great thing about Barkley and Henry there, and I think you kind of the rest of your draft alluded to this. You can focus in on other positions. You drafted one other running back before round ten, and that was Aaron Jones, so your backfield is pretty much set. The Rashie Rice that that was an autopick? Did you have that in your cue or how did that happen?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm not gonna lie. I uh, the two picks in front of.
Speaker 1: Me Daniels and Hampton. Yeah no, no, I'm sorry. It was it was Josh Allen and Kyrin Williams and it came to you at the four h four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I had both of those guys sitting and then it was just like and so I was like, okay, Evans now. And then by the time I just like my brain exploded and right, and I'm okay with it. Yeah, because you know, if he only gets two to four games, it's okay. And to be honest with you, I picked Hollywood Brown later in round thirteen. I feel like I can plug him in until Rice gets back. Maybe not as productive, but at least it should be you know, close enough.
Speaker 5: This is the comeback here for the chief receivers.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm hoping for.
Speaker 1: So so Bob, let me ask you this too, and I know you're well, I'll tell you what you're coming up and being on the clock right now. Bob's team, we're talking about team nine right here. He's got Burrow and Darnald as his quarterbacks. The running back backfield is Barkley, Henry, Aaron Jones, Najee Harris, Bigsby, and Chubbed. The receivers are Adams, Rice, o'doons, Samuel Cup, Hollywood Brown, and Elijah Moore. And then tight ends are Dalton Kikid and Terrence Ferguson. Again, this is no kickers, no defenses, in this format, Bobby, have three picks to go. You're fairly well balanced. I don't know what you're leaning here. Maybe it's just best player available. But as you are on deck here for the eighteen oh four, pick any names that are running through your mind. Anybody you got teed up ready to go here? Dependent upon what Chris Kylson does at ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I am looking at Rahem moster. You know, if genty does, I mean, I'm not saying Jenzy's not going to be worth it, but if Genty goes down, he's next up, and there isn't much else there. So it's a shot in the dark, but you know it has a good potential there. I was looking at some other backup running back, Zach Moss. That's kind of folks, right, But yeah, I mean it's it's slim pickings at this point. You know, this is always the most difficult draft, because one it's twelve brilliant minds, well eleven in mind, and then it goes so fast. Yeah, and it's like, and that's what happens is I'm thinking ahead, I'm thinking ahead, but then it's so fast, and all of a sudden I look up and my queues empty and I'm up, and I'm like, you know what, that's that's how this plays. And if it is not for the Week of Heart, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: So so bob, let me, let me let you wax Poetica Dalton Kincaid here. We talked about him on Thursday Nights, the Thursday night FFPC Insider Access show on the Better Sports Network. If you want to go back and watch that viewers, it's on the Better Sports Network Socials as well as the FFPC Socials and Better Sportsnetwork dot Com. Kinkaid, you wait until what is this round ten and you grab Kinkaid as the fourteenth tight end off your board, off the board as your starter. You get Ferguson here at tight end twenty seven. But I think these are two upside guys here where you understand, like, look, if I'm gonna win this, I need one of these guys or maybe both of them to come through. And if they're okay, I'm probably not winning it anyway. But these were both in my opinion, if we're looking at your team, these were picked to win type picks with Kinkaid and Ferguson here. But I'll let you weigh in on why you like Kinkaid?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean to be honest with you again, the strategy was, as it was coming back to the fifth round, I had Kelsey qued up to be that pick, and then he got picked by Jeff Man's two picks before, which doesn't surprise me because Jeff hates me.
Speaker 1: I'm kid.
Speaker 3: So so then I'm like, okay, I might as well take Burrow. I wanted him too, and I'll just have to wait, and then you know, Ingram goes, Hockinson goes, and then I'm like, all right, I need some wide receivers. So I kind of just let him go. And then I was thinking I would get you know, I was either going to get Jake Ferguson or Dalton kin Ka, which we both talked about on Thursday, and you know fergus and then Kinka was there, so I took Kaid and then Terrence Ferguson. Honestly, I'm not gonna lie. It was because you talked so much about him. I'm like, yeah, I mean, why would you not pick a guy in that Rams offense? I wanted Stafford, of course, but he got sniped from me a few rounds before. I was going to get him, but that's okay. Like I said, a tough league, and he's just gotta go with whatever the flow gives you.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I have been drafting one of the RAMS tight ends, not always the same one, but I've been drafting one of the RAMS tight ends is like my tight end three and a lot of best balls, and sometimes it's Terrence Ferguson and sometimes it's Tyler Higby. But I just want one of those guys on my team, and I think for this format, you took the right guy. I think I'd rather have Ferguson over Higbee because of the upside, because of the mystery box aspect, because we don't know what this guy is capable of. So I was a fan of that. You know, we talked with Fantasy sopranos Steven Ergalos earlier about his pick ab Mari and Hampton at the foural five. I feel like you and I touched on Naji Harris on Thursday night as well. Naja Harris is where you grabbed him tonight was at the eleven or nine running back forty two as your number four running back. I think you can make a convincing argument for Naji Harris here at this value. Easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's seven rounds after Hampton, and I know why we talked about it Thursday, the whole eye thing, and you know, and he was already not not looked at highly. As I discussed the other night. I think Naja gets the first nod because Jim Harball went out to get him and uh oh, you know, so if if the eye is not a problem by the time season starts, I think Naji gets the majority of the carries. Hampton gets a few, and then it's Naj's job to lose. And I think Harball, as a veteran kind of guy, is gonna let that situation happen. And if you know, if Naj fails, then Naj fails. But it's up to Nase. But he's playing for his first big contract after he got you know, his scenario taken away from him, you know, when he you know, the fifth round or his fifth year option wasn't picked up by the Steelers. So I think he has a chip on his shoulder and he's going to go out there and prove that he's not done. He still has some juice in there, and if he does, then that pick works out. Very well for me. But you know, but like I said, as a fourth running back, I can take that risk.
Speaker 1: So so let me ask you this, Bob. You just picked Flacco here. You get him to go with Donald and Burrow, which is fine. I think that, you know, grabbing three quarterbacks is fine in the scenario. I want to let you way in on you know, when we were talking about your favorite Sleepers, one of the guys you mentioned was Elijah Moore. The Flockers perked up when I heard that because I hadn't heard a lot of people talk about him, either positively or negatively. This year, you grab Elijah Moore here in the seventeenth round. Can you talk a little bit about why you think or people should be paying attention to this player in the basketball drafts? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think he's just that kind of player that just hasn't had that opportunity.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: He gets drafted by the Jets, but behind Garrett Wilson, and then he have bad quarterbacking. It just never worked out well for him, and so then he goes to the Browns and broom he's behind Judy, he's behind Yeah and Cedric Tillman and Marii Cooper. So he just never got that opportunity. But when he came to the brown or the Browns, the Bill's camp and OTAs, there was nothing but rave reviews for this kid by Josh Allen, by the team, by the writers, and I just feel like, I mean, I think Shakour and Coleman are solid receivers, but More has that opportunity to maybe earn a few more targets and if he can prove that he is as good as he was when he came out of college, that he could be one of those surprise players that may be the difference between you know, being in fifth place or being in second place, you know, first place. So I'm you know, especially in a basketball format where you know, every good game he has could make could be important. So just like the stab and again seventeenth round, I'm okay with.
Speaker 1: That, Bob. Last last thing I want to bring up. You did something fun here, and fantasy football is supposed to be fun. I have not seen the Ferguson Higbee stack. You did it tonight, my friend. You get both rams tight ends here to go along with King Kaid. And I'm telling everybody this right now. You look at Bob, start at the running back position, Barkley and Henry. You look at all those receivers. He drafted five receivers in the first nine rounds. If King Caid works out, I believe that there's something there with that Ferguson Higbee stack, we'll see what happens. And obviously you got Joe Burrow, who's gonna throw for a billion yards and touchdowns. Again, I would think, so, Bob, your draft is complete, and I like the little cherry on top with Higby. How do you think you did?
Speaker 3: This is a tough one. You know, this is one of those when I walk out, I go, I guess it's okay.
Speaker 5: It's more than okay.
Speaker 3: I mean, when you're drafting against first off, all of these Joe's are far from Joe's that these guys are all top notch, high stakes guys. So just because we don't recognize our name because they're not quote in the industry, you guys know how good they are. And then you throw in JJ Zacheriz and Jeff Man's Todd Burrows. I mean, it's just mind blowing. You cannot think, you can't think too far ahead you I mean, you have to think like you have to literally put if you're ten picks away, you better have eleven picks in the queue because they could all go. And it's not like you know, a home draft or local whatever. This is the best of the best. I mean, we do our Kings Classic, but it would be interesting someday. I mean to do a pros versus Joe's kind of think in you know, in can as a life, But this to me is some of the best versus the.
Speaker 5: Best, because you know, winning.
Speaker 3: Money, we're just best at writing about it.
Speaker 5: What are you looking forward? And I know if you had come clean with Balky, you would have said, hey, when I got auto picked, I was doing something that has to relate to your forthcoming convention. I know that's exactly what you were doing when that happened.
Speaker 8: But of all the.
Speaker 5: Things that are going to happen, uh with your with your annual meeting, what, what's the one thing that you're most looking forward to?
Speaker 3: It's just the It's the it's the camaraderie in the friendship. There's a lot of knowledge and if you're a fan, you come for that knowledge. You are listening to all of the mean, a lot of these guys who are drafting are going to be there obviously a lot of guys in all the pros versus Joe's, So as fans, you're coming to learn from the best of the best, to rub elbows with the best of the best. But on the other side of content creators and just now all friends, it's that getting together. How you've been, how's a family, wife, kids, whatever? Uh, just hanging out having a good time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I always say it's seven hundred and fifty my closest friends talking fantasy football for an entire weekend.
Speaker 5: I mean, you.
Speaker 3: Guys have your draft and you have your events. You know, I'm sure that everybody knows everybody. A lot of those guys are very familiar with theirselves, but they're also real competitive. There's a lot of money on the line. But you know, this is just a great weekend, you know, and hopefully we'll get some of the guys that have attended this or you know they're part of the Joe's to come and hang out with us, because we'd love to have them, for sure.
Speaker 1: The Fantasy footballexpo dot com is where to get your tickets. Once again, This goes from August eight through the tenth. Bob has already pointed out to me on Thursday. Get your tickets now because August fourth, they're basically going to be cut off. You have to get them within the next two weeks. And you don't want to miss out on this a lot of new stuff this year. There's gonna be a lot of fun stuff, like the Fantasy Football Expo gets better and better every year, just like the Fantasy Football Consistency Guide, available for purchase at Amazon dot Com. This is something that you have been doing for years, and Bob, in its tenth year, this has been nominated eight times in the last ten years for Best Fantasy Football Publication by the Fantasy Sports Writers of America. Congratulations on that, and congratulations on anybody who is picking it up right now, because as you said, like this is not the end all be all, but this is a great supplement and something that everybody should be looking at as they do their drafts this year.
Speaker 3: Exactly. It's I would say, it's the fries of the happy meal, right, It's you know, get your site, whether it's Fantasy Alarm or ESPN or you know whatever, and then just get the guide, have it there with you, and then as you're starting looking at your rankings and you're kind of trying to weigh between two players or three players. Then open up the guy. See the consistency numbers, and then that will help you go, Oh, this guy is eighty percent. This guy was fifteen, he's forty. Now I know the difference. Now I can make better choices in my pick. So again, guys, appreciate the time. Love, I appreciate all that. Pharaoh, thank you again, Eric, thank you again, and everybody else will see you in about three weeks in camp.
Speaker 1: You got it, Bob, Thank you so much. Man. We will continue to follow you on the X Bob Underscore. Long be good man. Talk soon. Thanks.
Speaker 5: Guys, take that he's going to have them avaluable at the convention. People can buy them up there.
Speaker 1: You never know, there's a non zero chance of that. I would say too, just about the consistency, gouty and put a bow on this. This is something that at least to my knowledge, nobody else in the industry is doing. When you talk about consistency week to week, year to year, what have you, This is something that I think everybody should look at as a tiebreakers, as something that you can utilize to bump players up players down your draft boards. Based on this. They don't just nominate anything and this guy, I mean, I don't know if there's any publication that's been nominated eight straight years. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't, but I know Bob Lungs consistent. A Fantasy football consistency guide has been Amazon dot com is where to go for that. Farrell. In the time we're talking Abob, the draft ended. This is a super quick draft tonight, insanely fast. But that's okay because we got a lot. We got a lot accomplished. And the great thing is the players that we wanted to talk about the draft strategy we didn't get a chance to talk about. We have five more times to do this, including tomorrow night, and one of the best things about tomorrow night is it'll be you, it'll be me and of course the eleven time, probably more than eleven time now f FPC League champion Dave Tripoli joining us on the show tomorrow, so that's gonna be fun as well. I'll let you rest up for that until then, I will tell everybody to go a KFFFC dot com. Check out the main events, check out everything going on the sweet sixteens, the if you want to draft live in Louisville. There's a big payback available as well. It's all going on at kf f FC dot com.
Speaker 5: Pharrell, We've got a lot happening in Balkie and we'll invite everyone from the chat room and that will be a big, big turnout in the chat room tonight. It's just fantastic. We didn't because we were talking with the guys dropping in. We didn't get enough time to respond with those guys, but I hope they'll come back tomorrow night. And you know, there there's nothing better. There's nothing better than hanging out with me in ter It's fun and Balkee too officiate. You know it's and you know it's just gonna.
Speaker 1: Be really it's a fun dynamic and you'll be able to watch it live at nine o'clock Eastern time tomorrow parallelca.
Speaker 5: Then man, take care, brothers, ce you at nine.
Speaker 1: That is Farrell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, Ladies and Gentlemen, and that will wrap up Pros versus Joe's Night one. I want to thank Darren Armani, the FFPC, our producer of Mutual Friend, rob audio engineer, my best friend Bryce most of all our viewers and listeners, as well as Steven Irgalos, Todd Burrows, and Bob Long for popping aboard the draft tonight. Now tomorrow we will be one hour later, nine pm Eastern for the Guns n' Roses Pros versus Joe's Division. The Joe's will include Zachary and Gerrard Rentz, Joe Van Goh, who's been a guest on several FFPC podcasts before, Super Talented Guy. You got Greg Link coming up, Kyle Hoff and Ryan Heller, Bob One, Opawne and Rob Tomasino. Rob I think is coming on the High Sticks Fantasy Football Hour? Is it this Friday? I think he might be coming on this Friday. I have to double check that, but he is a Joe that's been drafting as well. The pros tomorrow Blair Andrews. A lot of these guys have been on podcasts with me in the in the past FFPC podcast. You got Blair Andrews w from Rodoviz and then Andrew Cooper, the tight End Whisperer from Fantasy Alarm. Connor Allen is gonna hop a board from four for four, Brian Drake and Matt Donnelly Dynasty Viper and Brian Drake from Fantasy Points. That's gonna be a fun pairing. Drafting tomorrow the King from Rodoballer dot Com, Scott Engel, and of course Davis Maddock will be drafting twelve. Wow, God knows what he's capable of. Very excited to see his draft. I know it's gonna be competitive. I know it's gonna be good. Most of all, I know it's gonna be fun. That is tomorrow at nine o'clock here on the FFPC YouTube channels again. Main event Early draft slot deadline with the FFPC is next Sunday. Then, if you have your teams bought and paid off for by then, you will get your early draft slots August third. You can plot for what you're gonna be doing in the main event to try to win a million bucks for well over a month if you're drafting live with us at Paris Resort and Casino. Of course, main events slow drafts and live drafts off and running multiple big gorilla drafts filling up every day. In fact, I'm gonna tell everybody right now if you if I got you, you know, if I've wetted your appetite and you're all whipped up into a drafting frensday. We got big goerilla drafts. The next one starts tonight at midnight, so it's gonna be eleven to fifty five Eastern time. You got a couple hours to prep for that. That still has eight spots available. I feel pretty good about that one filling up, so make sure you're checking that out at my FFPC dot com. If you're still in Bestball season, that's fine too. Best Ball Tournament, super Flex Bestball Tournament on hundred and twenty five dollars and thirty five dollars to enter. You're looking at a three hundred thousand dollars grand prize and one hundred thousand dollars grand prize in those tournaments. Dynasty startups are always going off at my ffpc dot com and join the kfffcmin Event and all the other KFFFC leagues at KFFFC dot com. This was a lot of fun tonight, Ladies and gentlemen, thanks so much for hopping aboard. Really appreciate each and every one of you. Ton of live draft coverage. It continues on tomorrow at nine o'clock your week officially starts now.
Speaker 10: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com. It was broadcast live and what watched around the world. Balkey and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: So you guys know me, I never like to end the show on a bad note or a sour note, but I feel like we have to not give a short shrift to this story. Many of you who have been coming to the FFPC live events for years know of this guy. He was one half of the Day Drinkers franchise, Josh Held and Jason Goldman, who if you go way back when we were doing some early video advertising for the FFPC ten plus years ago, these guys were. They appeared in one of the first videos we ever did video advertising, video coverage of the FFPC main event live in Las Vegas, and you can actually probably go on our YouTube channel right now and see these guys. Josh Held was a guy who one of my favorite guys to hang out with in Las Vegas. Super friendly, super fun, lived life to the ultimate and was a really talented player too. He's one of the first guests he and Jason Goldman, the first guest I ever had on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hours. We're in year fourteen of that podcast, and just an awesome guy, awesome individual. And today, I think it was earlier this morning, he ended up passing away of cancer and he was only forty five years old, and it just stinks, but I do want to shout him out, you know, reading what I have and knowing what I know about him. He was a super fun, friendly guy who loved life, loved his family, loved his kids, loved everything about life, and he lived it to his fullest. And hopefully that's what we can do and take it. Take from Josh is you know, tomorrow has never promised, and you want to do what you can while you're here, and fantasy football is certainly a way to do that. It's thay thankful that all of you guys and women are tuning in tonight and watching this, But I just wanted to make sure we didn't give short trip to Josh Held, one of my favorite FFPC players just gone way too soon at age forty five. So rest in peace. Josh. We already miss you, and for the rest of you, we'll see you tomorrow. Thanks so much. Everybody, have a great night and we'll see it for night to tomorrow evening