Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app and even YouTube. We've had a influx of new subscribers signing up at mister mo Kelly on YouTube. You can watch the live show and you can also see the video. What's getting ready to happen in studio. We're having Nick Poalio'keini coming up in just a moment. But the last segment, we were talking about Ditty and whether people should testify anonymously, and we put out a poll asking via YouTube, should witnesses testify any anonymously in the case against Ditty. Seventy three percent said yes, twenty seven percent said no. So everyone's signing with Towala. I don't like that at all, but we'll deal with that later. Join us right now in studio is the Nick Poliochini, my brother, my friend. Wait minute, see people cant see this unless you go to correct the YouTube cybulcast. But Nick Pablo Kinni perfectly blends his boys and berry ass in the show.
Speaker 3: It's funny you say that, ye did you try to do that?
Speaker 4: I mean I did, but I was gonna say, I knew that there's a theme with later, so I think that I've got that whole. Like, if you come and you check us out mister Mokelly on YouTube right now, you can see the incredible logo which just happens to match my tenth anniversary at Not's Verry Farm.
Speaker 3: Get up, so.
Speaker 4: Wow, you got a Boys and Berry shirt? Yeah, Boyson very shirt ball Calf the tenth anniversary. The Boys and Berry festivals started back in at twenty fifteen, and now we're at twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: It's good to be here, like this is so wild.
Speaker 4: We've been through this and I've been seeing this happening behind the scenes, and to be live on YouTube and simulcast right now, absolutely incredible, super excited, and it's yeah, I got treats, you know, because if we're gonna do it, we're gonna do upright, you brought up something I did.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: The funniest thing is if you're joining us on the simulcast, you'll be able to see exactly all the goodies that are being eaten. In fact, the funnier part is Moe just opened his box and what's.
Speaker 3: At the box.
Speaker 4: What's in the box is something is a cookies and cream cupcake from the bakery. It's actually an Oreo cookies and cream cupcake. Daniel switch to that s everyone can see it. So but that funny part, No, Boys and Berry's here for you to be seen, just for you, Thank you, just because I know the boss. Yes, and I'm sorry I was too busy trying to post one more thing to make sure that you come check us out on social media.
Speaker 2: There we go, Hey, Brian, go ahead, zoom in on that so they can see what's on the plate.
Speaker 3: Was on the plate.
Speaker 4: So we have got all sorts of things. Great to be here. Thank you for always having me. But of course such a different ballgame that we have now, and so it's so fun to be able to not only talk about all these things and give you theater the mind, but now we can actually show you what good is that we So right now underway is the Boys Andoberry Festival at Notts. We talked about it already here on later with mo Kelly, but it started back on the twenty eighth of March and it runs through May eighteenth, so it's got a nice long window of time and it's a tenth anniversary for it. So everything boys and berry whitch is the berry that Knots was made from. Like the Knots family created the berry. Originally it wasn't their creation. It was a scientist that they worked with, but I did not know that. But that's specifically what it was. And so that is what put boison berries on the map with Knots Berry Farm, because back in the day it was just a berry farm off Root sixty six. And so this is one that's why if you go to Knots Berry Farm and you see ghost Town, it's specific to that. It is what the original footprint was for that roadside attraction off Root sixty six and you know off of Highway thirty nine, which is Beach Boulevard is what you see now. But yeah, it's an amazing time and the thing with Notts that's being incredible and I have to give them huge props. Not that there aren't other theme parks here in southern California that we talked about regularly, but during the pandemic, they did it right and they opened their gates to a taste of Dot Dot Dot the taste a Boisonberry festival, taste them all these incredible opportunities for you to go and experience things, and it's just now that we're looking at it where it is taken over the park and also outside the park. Plus a lot of vendors come in and do it. So I've got a couple of things. If you're joining us, mister m'kelly on YouTube, you can see it and you can also see these are actual vendors that work with Knots Very Farm. So not only do I have treats for you to try from the Knots family itself, but these are also outside participants, so they're the vendors. So I've got kettle corn, this boisonberry flavored, and I also have the freeze dried boisonberry taffy which is pretty wild and will have all that for you to try. Jerked Out Jerky is the company that makes it, and they are one of the ones that you may have seen in like your local comedience store that has all the flavored jerkys, especially the unique ones. They had dill flavored. They have Chimoi dial flavored that we're talking about boisonberry, so I did not bring it through, but there's still flavored, which you think if you're taking dill like that's a delicious weed that just you know, makes things good delicious.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well that means I'm gonna have to talk. I'll have to make sure that I talk to the folks at Notts and see what I can bring it on for you next side. But anyway, so you've got all these goodies. The things that I wanted to focus on is if you are not able to go into the theme park, not to Erry Farm is absolutely worth your time. And right now it's beautiful. A lot of schools still have some spring break left. We've got Easter coming up, but there's so much that's happening, not just in the park, but you can actually go outside the park. So everything that you're seeing at mister moo Kelly right now on YouTube is available from the bakery outside of the park. So even if you don't go inside, I want you to go inside. You want to get on those roller coasters, you want to meet Snoopy, you want to do the whole nine. They've got some incredible shows that you can check out the history of the Boys and Berry also celebrating the tenth anniversary big for the festival. You can get a tasting card which is fifty five dollars and gets you six select tastings, kind of like a theme park down the street that we've talked about here, but there's just so much, so good, and the thing is not daily admission is sixty two bucks.
Speaker 3: That's nothing.
Speaker 2: Respect Actually that's not right in today's in the scheme of things, that is perfect, and I think there's a lot of different opportunities for you to check it out.
Speaker 4: They have a hotel right next door that is not very farm themed. We have stayed there. It is wild. They have all of the shampoo, conditioner and body soap are boisoonberry scented. So if you want everything boison berry, it is absolutely the time to get over there. But the things that I brought in for you to try, other than your specifically cookies and cream only.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: But I've got both boisonberry fudge and boisonberry fudge with chocolate. I have got boisonberry cinnamon roll, which is absolutely incredible. Also, if now that I know you don't care for sweet and savory, nope, but this is slightly it is a boisonberry pear and brie tartlet. So it's it's mildly safe.
Speaker 3: I would try that. I would. I would love to, and maybe we can get you to try that on camp because we can prove it. Now, did you bring it? I did?
Speaker 4: Is sitting over there on the I was like, no, no, no, you're up against it, Budge. I've got actual boisonberry, which did not make the ride from way to park to Burbank very well. You can see that as well, but it doesn't matter because it's just delicious boisonberry filling. And I think that's Oh and the cake pops. So everybody has a cake pop. Mark Ronner has a cake pop, Steffush has a cake pop. I would give a cake pop to Twila, but I love him too much.
Speaker 3: I do not want him to.
Speaker 4: Let's see all the panels. Yes, hold up, everybody, we can all take this together. If you're down for it.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So this is what we're looking at. Oh, I was like, no, I've got a camera over here.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 3: I just really and I just what's up with same Ferrist? Did I miss that part? Yeah, that's been up there all night. Yes, I was like I just realized, what's okay? Anyway?
Speaker 4: All right, here we go so this is a boisonberry cake pop. It is ridiculous and I personally say a good bite is the way to head into break if we need to.
Speaker 5: Nick, These are suspiciously heavy and yeah, actually kind of girthy as well. You know we do we do things big here and later it thick. So all right, everybody give it a shot and then let me know what you think.
Speaker 3: It's Later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: We're gonna eat during the break and we're live on YouTube and everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. More with Nick Polloch as we find out what's up in just a moment.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from kf I A M six forty.
Speaker 3: Key kf I Mo Kelly and YouTube app. Mister mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app as well Part two of What's Up with Nick Poliochanni.
Speaker 3: I wish you could have seen what was going on in.
Speaker 2: The studio during the break, but we were eating our asses off, we were dancing our asses off, having a great time. I tell you, I got the best job in the world. They feed me here, they take good care of me. Now they're taping me, put me on video their worst job to have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say, but and then that's why you have what's the show? What's the feature tomorrow? So you can work all wellness Wednesday. See, you're gonna work off.
Speaker 3: We're gonna work it off.
Speaker 4: We're gonna work. It's in a studio. Yeah, So I was gonna say, there's gonna be a little something in the studio. If you missed it before, you can always check it out on the podcast and get the details about.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: The Boisonberry Festival. It's under the way through May at Knotsberry Farm and Buena Park. A lot going on. The only thing that I didn't touch on. They have a delicious champagne boisonberry brunch that's available at Missus notspried chicken. You can do that again if you don't don't want to go into the theme park, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to go try it out. So jumping over to a couple of other things that are happening and now through the weekend and beyond in the Southland, the Accurate Grand Prix of Long Beach has been buzzing around for like the last week. It's coming up this weekend, and it's actually the fiftieth anniversary of the race in Long Beaches round But because you have to think, we had the Toyota Grand pre for a good period of time and the sponsor changed over to Accura. But yeah, so it's the fiftieth anniversary, has ntt Indy Car Series? I am s a weather Tech sports Car Championship and more going on that starts on the eleventh that runs through the thirteenth. There's a lot going on in Long Beach, and you and I both know because we hanging out in the South Bay and everything else. Long Beach is a great town to go check out anyway. You've got Belmont Shore, You've got Retro Row. All of those places are going to be popping all the way through the weekend with everything going on. So even if you're not interested in the Grand Prix itself, there's a lot of activities that are happening and well worth your time to check it out. Also, and this is something I'm gonna put this out there. What do we do manifesting on the show. I've never been to Coachella Music Festival in my life.
Speaker 3: Really, all things done around Southern California.
Speaker 4: You've never been to Coo No, So if anybody is listening, sorry, I've sotll got some cake pop in my mouth. If anybody is listening and has some tickets, or anybody with Coachella and Music Festival or a live Nation or whomever else, I would love to go. I would absolutely love to go. So if that's the thing we can pull off, I would absolutely be there. But hopefully that's okay. I'll deal with the mud. So this takes place. If you're unfamiliar, will you must be living under a rock. But it's in Indio at the Empire Polo Club and it is two weekends. This is the first weekend and it will be also following up and the next weekend. You've got headliners. You've got so much going on this year. It's Lady Gaga, Green Day, Post Malone, Travis Scott, Missy Elliott, Right, Charlie XCX, the Original Misfits, Megan thee stallion Z and so much more. So if you want to get out there also, a friend of Kafi is going to be the whether they're in Chino. Why am I drawing a blank right now? In cat City? And it is the I know what is the thing why am I having this drawing a blank right now?
Speaker 3: Luchador. There's Luchador brewing there we go.
Speaker 4: A friend of Cafi is going to be having some events going on as well in Cathedral City, So that is a great place. If you have not been out to the Coachella Valley and been able to check it out. The reason I would encourage you to go even if you don't have tickets. There's a lot going on. So I have been out there during Coachell, has just not gone to the event itself, all right.
Speaker 3: So with all that.
Speaker 4: Being said, it's worth going out there because there's so much happening, so many activations. You can definitely get out and enjoy yourself. The weather's beautiful, to take the Palm Springs aerial tramway, get that all the way up to the top. So much happening, so that's an opportunity for you. And then the last thing to talk about is two things that are going on down in San Diego, So the Seven Seas Food Festival. I love SeaWorld, and I know that's controversial, but I love the work that they do with San Diego with SeaWorld, San Diego Rescue and everything else. But They have a lot going on, some fantastic roller coasters, which I'm a huge fan of. But then they have the Seven Seas Food Festival which is underway, and that is another delicious opportunity for you to kind of taste your way around the world. Most of the food is not seafood, there's a lot of it, but it is all inspired by oceans and bodies of water around the world. So it's definitely worth checking out, but especially this weekend because they have something they started at Halloween that I did last year, and they did a five k celebrating hallow Scream, which is their Halloween celebration. They're going to be doing a five k run Fins and Flippers this Sunday. You can still sign up all the way through Saturday for that event. So if you want to go and enjoy the Seven Seas Food Festival, get the calories and then burn it off or vice versa, burn it off ahead of time so you can eat more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't burn off like they used to. I'm sorry, it's okay. They just keep heady.
Speaker 4: You are in such good shape, and especially you can see no no, no, no no no, because we have video now, so you have proof.
Speaker 3: You don't understand.
Speaker 2: I look like I haven't had sugar in about two weeks, and here you are coming in with cookies and cream stuff, trying to break my diet, make things difficult for me.
Speaker 4: Go to YouTube, look up mister Kelly, I look like Violet from the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factor are Willy Wonka Like I look like that kind of look And then you look at the spelt, mister Kelly.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, no, And what level are you? Black belt? Yeah? Fifth degree black belt. I think you're full of ish. Come on, listen, doesn't mean just because I'm fifty degree doesn't mean that you know you are very, very fit. And so anyway, I don't know how we did evolved that.
Speaker 4: I don't know all from all from me trying to get you to do the five K that's happening this weekend on Sunday again. You can check that out all the details for this. On social media, easiest is for Instagram. You can do the Lincoln Bio Nick Polliochano. This week I'm a Nick. I posted a couple of videos so you can see all of the goodies from NAT's Berry Farm once again. But you can always DM me and that's the thing. My dms are always open if you have questions. We've got so many folks that tune into later with mo Kelly and then reach out beyond. So always a pleasure to help out wherever I can.
Speaker 2: Nick is always great to see you, and I'm glad that everyone can see you, see us and see the interplay. We have so much fun in this studio, We really do. We talk about it, say oh I wish you could have seen. Now they can see and take part in it. You just got to make sure you come back each and every week.
Speaker 4: And you know that I'm here, and if I'm not, I will be here in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: Now we have a whole different digital world. I'll be bringing all this good stuff up in here. Tell oh no, no, no.
Speaker 4: You got everyone in the building just about yeah. Well that's fine. But you know the best part is it's after hours, so we get for tips.
Speaker 2: It's true, and that's the best part about being on Later in the evening. We get run of the building. We get to do stuff that you just can't do at twelve in the afternoon. I can't be tossing out mother fathers at twelve. That's the truth, you know. But since we get closer to Safe Harbor.
Speaker 4: Yes, as the closer we get to it, and having George in a little bit here, you know, get a real quick tease to see what's coming up on coast to coast.
Speaker 2: Am always great to see you. Thank you, always great to talk to you. Hey, and are you going to be coming out to my house for fourth of July?
Speaker 3: So we got to talk about that. It's funny enough.
Speaker 4: My husband Brian is behind one of the cameras right now for the live feed. But it is our tenth wedding anniversary, so we'll see and it's.
Speaker 3: Always you celebrated in my house. You're not wrong.
Speaker 4: But the funnier part is like, maybe we need to have mister bro'kelly do some vowery rules for us.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's different.
Speaker 2: Actually we just because I know the Bible doesn't mean that I'm I'm ordained.
Speaker 4: I have full faith between now and then in the Internet we can get you ordained without a quow.
Speaker 3: I have whole faith in that. That means I have to drop fewer mother fathers.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't sure I have already officiated thirteen weddings in my life, so yeah, and my mother fathers are a big part of my time. Might just regular the second that this microphone cuts.
Speaker 3: You know how I wrong?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know how you get down exactly. So I look forward to celebrating with you. Looking forward to it as well.
Speaker 4: Again, if you want to learn about anything we talked about tonight, anything else going on, because it's not what we talk about on later, always check out Nick Poliochini this weekend with Nick on Instagram. Those are the easiest places to find me. Also, I don't do as much with Facebook, but the Instagram stuff goes to Facebook. It's all part of the metaverse. So anyway, if you need it, you want it, you got it, It's there.
Speaker 2: It's later with mo Kelly if I am six forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app and still live streaming on YouTube app. Mister mo Kelly, we have a little bit more, just a moment. We're going to talk about how a fungus is killing us. Not funny, very true.
Speaker 3: No, fun guy, fun guy, fun guy. That's plural.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying talking about eight singular articulingular fungus or species. Why why are you trying to correct the I'm sorry, I'm trying to get to the break.
Speaker 3: I'm channeling Mark. Sorry, you wish wait, wait, let's wait.
Speaker 2: If I AM six forty, we're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty