Speaker 1: Tier the channel and I on the four ks.
Speaker 2: It could be raining where you are. They see the rainbow head be out by ten. Then we're left with a cloudy day, but a breezy day. Dust up to twenty miles for our high at seventy six. Over night low is sixty with some clouds. Seventy four to the high tomorrow with clouds and maybe some spotty rain in the afternoon. Then the rain comes in overnight. Likely they say fifty eight below Sunday count on some rain. We'll get morning showers after in the evening storms and maybe some severe storms. Seventy two will be the high on Sunday. It's fifty one.
Speaker 1: Right now, it is time for traffic from the.
Speaker 3: U See Health Traffic Center. For National Doctor's Day, we honor the UCE Health physicians who are leading breakthroughs for better Tomorrow's Learn more at u sehealth dot com. An accident on I two to seventy five northbound before Ward's Corner Road is on the left shoulder, so planned for traffic to be stopping to approaching. Traffic is heavy and slow, even bumper to bumper on I seventy five northbound between Buttermilk Pike and Port Washington Way and on two seventy five eastbound if your corn Raine Avenue, there's all in the left lane. I'm Heather Pasco in fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven thirty three, fifty five KRCD Talk Station late starting a segment that's aokay because we got some folks in studio that you're gonna love here and from Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show from Heart number four Seniors, Patty Scott along with some beautiful young ladies who are gonna put a real smile on your face. They are Macy and Marie Cunningham, and we're gonna pause. We'll talk to Macy and Marie in a minute, but let's hear from Patty, who's going to remind my listeners how awesome you all are and how much you have done for seniors that are in senior facilities, improving the conditions and their health. Patty remind my listeners about Heart for Seniors.
Speaker 4: We love your listeners, Brian, and we love you. If you remember, the first show that Roger and I came on was in December, and at that time we were talking about really the epidemic and the crisis of one hundred and twenty six million people turning sixty five and all over in law term care facilities and just not really having the resources and the technology.
Speaker 2: Right because there's way too many in the facility for the helpers, the healthcare workers or personnel to adequately check on them on a regular basis, because many, many, many people in this situation struggle with incontinence and they have diapers, and they'd sit and wallow in their own fills sometimes for hours and hours and hours.
Speaker 4: Averages fifteen to eighteen hours. Oh So, in December, if you remember, we came on because Hertford Seniors is a nonprofit and we started that to support to buy the technology so we could expand even just into fifty facilities in the state of Ohio, so that everybody had it from up north to down When we came in December, there were four facilities that we were in, and I'm happy to tell you were in eight. We're about to expand into a couple more. We are well on our way to fifty. So we have four up north in the Cleveland area and we have four down here in the Cincinnati area. Now we only had two and we now have four all the way just down here in Cincinnati. So we are so grateful and we are so excited and we cannot thank you enough because it's your listeners. Your listeners have gotten us too. They've asked us to come to rotary meetings, they've asked us to come to chamber meetings and speak, and it's all because of you.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's because of you.
Speaker 2: I'm just the voice that I have a vehicle to let my listeners know, and you guys are doing this. It's so mind boggling how simple the technology is and how much how much better the living conditions are for so many people, just with a small investment and the technology boiled down because we're going to go into break here real quick. Is a monitor in effect, and it provides the healthcare providers with an immediate signal that yes, there has been an issue, so they know exactly who to go to and don't just walk around some regular routine schedule. They walk out of a room, know they're dry, and then two seconds later they may have an accident and they won't be back for hours and hours after that. It's just a mir technology. So that's boiled down what it is heart number four Seniors dot org is where you can find them and make a contribution. You will literally save a life, for multiple lives. We'll bring them back and you get to This is gonna be awesome, folks. You're gonna hear from Macy and Marie who have a special incentive for you making a donation. You just get your mind's gonna be blown. And I have a feeling I may suffer from an allergy attack. First though, I want to talk about Chimneycare Fireplace and stuff. Two things you can do now if you don't have a wood burning stove, you still have a chimney, because you've got a gas fireplace, call for a free exterior evaluation because you could have water damage and the flashing comes away, the calking or whatever. They'll do a thorough inspection of it and make sure that well you're not going to struggle with water damage or anything else for that matter. They may say you you need some tuck pointing out there, but it's a free inspection from the Chimneycare Fireplace and still locally owned and operated since nineteen eighty eight. Now for you wood burners out there, they'll do that when they come over to do the woodburning sweep and evaluation and the spring special. That's a low low price of one sixty nine ninety nine plus time one sixty nine ninety nine thorough inspection sweep. Make sure you're safe. That's what it's all about. And it's a great time to do it because of course it's a little warm out there. You're probably not using the fireplace. Tell on Brian's side, and Brian said, how when you give them a call A plus with a better business field. They are five one three two four eight ninety six hundred, two four eight ninety six hundred. You can book the appointment online and learn more about the company. It's Chimneycareco. Dot com, fifty five car The talk station.
Speaker 1: Best are as far as the weather guy, Thos Channel nine.
Speaker 2: Says, after the rain leaves this morning, which should happen by ten, if you're getting any it's going to be a partly cloudy day going all the way up to seventy six, but a little bit freezy out there over night. Just clouds and a low sixty tomorrow mostly platy day's spotty rain in the afternoon seventy four for the high more rain overnight fifty eight than a rainy Sunday with morning showers and afternoon meeting thunderstorms which may be severe at times. It's seventy two for a high on Sunday and right now fifty degrees at fifty five kerro se. Let's get a traffick update from.
Speaker 3: The See Health Traffic Center or for National Doctor's Day, we honor the u SEE Health physicians who are leading breakthroughs for better Tomorrow's learn more at you see health dot com. The accident's I two seventy five northbound before Ward's Corner road still blocks the left shoulder, and we'll have you slow from State Round twenty eight. On I two seventy five eastpound it for Coleraine Avenue, there is a stall blocking your left lane and adding two delays. I'm Heather Pasco on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven fifty five KRCD Talk Station. I always say I got the best listeners in radio. I'm a blessed man, and you guys had proven it with the help you've provided a Heart for Seniors DOT or Heart Number four Seniors DOT or Small contributions can go a long way, And if you want to make a big contribution. You're going to be helping a lot of people seniors in senior facilities making sure they get the proper care at the right time. With these very it's just this minimalist kind of thing. It's a device that notifies the healthcare workers when they have had any incontinence issue, so they get quickly the don't wallow in the run filth. And there's a lot of health issues that spring from that. You explain that to me the last time you're on the pro the program, Patty, just give a quick rundown of what.
Speaker 4: Your skin breakdown UTIs. I mean low pull socks. We actually have technology now since your listeners that we've put into the facility that tell the healthcare worker when the call light has gone on calllights are defective. They're sitting above the window or above the door. Yeah, and it's just in sight, out of mind. So now the bioling technology takes the call light. We have little mechanism that's on there and it alerts the phone directly to the st and A and they know that the call it's going off, and then when they go in we can tell we've got little questions where they can ask what are they there for? And let me tell you the majority of the falls come from call lights not being answered.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, So if.
Speaker 4: You can get there and they know about it, right, then we have less false.
Speaker 1: That is just the well.
Speaker 2: Also in studio, and you're gonna love these young ladies Macy and Marie Cunningham. Now apparently they are so popular. Apparently John Legend and Kelly Clarkson both fought over getting them hooked up together because they are the young ladies that have terrific talent singing wise. Macy, Marie, it's great to have you in. And you know what, it's so cool that you've you've volunteered your time and your skills to help out this great organization. I got to applaud you for that. How did you come how did you come into contact with this organization?
Speaker 5: Well, we've been very great, good friends with Patty for a really long time. She's been in our lives for a long time. She's been friends with our mom for a long time. So you know, Patty's just been around. She's just our girl. Love. So to be able to just like we heard about what she was doing and to be able to just like jump on the opportunity to be a part of it and to support and to spread the light that we have and that we want to spread is just like an honor, honestly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I to you know, bound off of that. The reason we went on the Voice was to get exposure and to get our message across to the world, which is light love and to bring more love and warmth and family to the world that it's missing and lacking. It is a lot and this, this opportunity is just giving us more opportunity to help those in need.
Speaker 1: It's an extension of your mission.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's what we do.
Speaker 2: Gee, Heaven forbid, we don't smile as much and earnest friendly.
Speaker 1: Jeez.
Speaker 2: We're so divided as as a society and it's little stupid things and social media just exacerbates that to no end.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: After the the next break, we're bring it back because they're going to demonstrate for you they're awesome talent. They sing, and here's the little center for you to make a donation to Hard for Seniors. Because if you do make a donation to Hard for Seniors, and there's a couple of ways, and Patty can explain that they will go and sing for a senior in a nursing home or sing for a healthcare worker. And you know you can designate one. Let them know who you want them to sing for. And they'll even come to someone's house and sing like if you got a senior you're taking care of, put a smile on their face. You get Marcy and Macy and Marie to come over there, they're going to rock the house. We've got to take a break. Remember it's heart number four Seniors dot org. And if you want to send an email message Macy, m ACiE and the word and Marie m A R I E at Heartford Seniors dot org. You can reach out to them directly. That way. I'll repeat this information when we come back, and we're gonna get a little entertainment from these beautiful young ladies. Right after I mentioned my dear friend Peter Shabris Shabregroup of Color Williams seven Hills, best real estate agent and team you'll ever run into, the finest in the business and the greater Cincinnati area, surely providing value and bringing home the bacon.
Speaker 1: To ask Brandon.
Speaker 2: They got Brandon multiple offers on his house the first day was on the market. Netting him fifteen grand over the asking price. Plus on top of that, the buyer was happy to waive the inspection contingency and get Brandon Post occupancy right after closing rent free.
Speaker 1: See this is the kind of terms.
Speaker 2: Of conditions you get when you're working with this green group of Kelloweam seven Hills, offering all kinds of plans and services that nobody else is doing and truly giving you that five star experience. To reach them, it's five one three seven zero eight three thousand five one three seven zero eight three thousand directly to the web. Just go to seven zero eight three thousand dot com. If you can't remember that, remember how to spell Schubrie c CHA, b R I S and type in Schubrie Group in your search engine. You'll find them right there.
Speaker 1: Tell them. Brian said, Hi, fifty five KRC dot com. Have you taken yourt com.
Speaker 2: Uh quick weather here? When the rain moves out this morning around ten o'clock, it is to give you a breezy day with Parkley cloudy sky seventy six for the high sixty overnight with pop cloudy with a late afternoon chance of rain Tomorrow seventy four for the high overnight lite of fifty eight with rain and then a lot of rain on Sunday morning showers eating storms may be a severe at.
Speaker 1: Time seventy two to high on Sunday. It's fifty right now. Let's get a quick.
Speaker 3: Traffic update from the UC Health Traffic Center. For National Doctors Day, we honor you See Health physicians who are leading breakthroughs for better Tomorrow's learnmore at you See health dot com. An accident on two seventy five northbound before Ward's Corner Road. The crash here is on the left shoulder and still working to clear and causing stop and go delays. Two seventy five eastbound if for Cold Raine Avenue, your left lane is blocked by a stall on I two seventy five westbound at Turkey Foot Roads. Right shoulder is also blocked. I'm Heather Pasco in fifty five krc the talk station seven.
Speaker 1: I think you about KRCD talk station.
Speaker 2: You know I'll always love my Friday, but wow, extra special Friday. It has been this morning with Macy and Marie Cunningham UH working doing some charital work for Hartford Seniors dot org where you can make a contribution and they will go out and entertain a senior and a nursing home, a healthcare worker, or even maybe a senior in your in your world at your home, and we're gonna hear from them. They are known as the Cunningham Sisters. That's what they were called when they were on the Voice. They may rebrand themselves at some point, but we'll find out down the road. But if reach out the heart for seniors, then you can schedule their appointment to come out and entertain you, and without further ado, we're gonna get a little taste of what they're able to do.
Speaker 1: Mason, Brie, have at.
Speaker 3: It, cause you're too close.
Speaker 6: Keep basking what I want the most.
Speaker 2: I'm scared.
Speaker 5: I don't ever let you go. That's what I never wanna get this close.
Speaker 1: Wha, you're too close.
Speaker 6: I hate it when you give me. We both know how this story goes.
Speaker 5: That's what I never wanna get this close.
Speaker 1: This close. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you, I told you, David Ay, thank you, thank you. Oh my god, you guys are wonderful.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: See that's a little taste of what you can do for some person in your world. That healthcare worker out there, they'll put a smile on their face. And I'm telling you, they put off the most positive vibe. They're all about smiles and happiness and Sharon love. It's inspirational and obviously they have a charitable connection with this wonderful organization.
Speaker 1: She's let me keep my eyescared.
Speaker 2: So Hertford Seniors dot org is how you can schedule that. And you know, I understand you have a Georgia, a neighbor of yours who's ninety four. I don't know if she's listening right now, but a shout out to her. Yeah, but she doesn't have anybody left in her world. She survived everybody that was loved ones, relatives, and so you go over to her house and you hang out with her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, she has outlived her husband and her three children, but she lives and she still lives in the same house that they all, you know, lived in together. So we go and we take care of her and we you know, feederr washer, bathe, get her what she needs and we just assist, you.
Speaker 3: Know, to her needs.
Speaker 5: And she any other time during the day she is by herself and to just like sit there alone and to just be able to be a part of her life, even if it's a small piece of her life, like just to be a part of it, even though she's like, you know, all alone, to just bring that joy to her, like to give her a little smile or a little laugh or a little joke or just something to brighten her day.
Speaker 1: Like, just to be able to do that, that's wonderful.
Speaker 6: Yes, And since we know we're able to do that with Georgia, we know we can do it with many others. Because I was just thinking yesterday, like there's a lot of seniors out there that have probably done so much, like in their life or like uncontributed to a whole bunch of things, maybe in their community, and now they're just alone and dealing with things and sitting and filth, and it's just not fair. And I feel like we shouldn't just forget about them and give up. And I think that now, at this point in their life, we should give them the support and love that they need the most.
Speaker 1: What a beautiful, beautiful thought.
Speaker 2: And at such a young age nineteen and seventeen, if I got that right, yes, geez, and so mature and so uplifting and god and inspirational, you know, there's someone out there right now that is smiling and going you know, gosh, darn it. I shouldn't be such a jerk during the day, and I could find a reason to be happier and I can share the love that everybody has inside them.
Speaker 1: Light.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well we're gonna have to take a break and catch ourselves at crime Stop er bag Ey of the Week. But Joe's going to hook the information up on my website. It's Heart. Just go direct, go right now, get your credit card now, get your credit card out Heart number four seniors dot org. You'll be saving seniors' lives and of course with them singing for some senior out there, some healthcare worker, putting a smile and sharing the love out in the community. What more can you ask for? Your dollars are going to go a long, long way and to Patty and everybody else with Heart for seniors. Can't thank you enough for what you're doing, Brian.
Speaker 4: We can't thank you enough. It's your listeners. It is your listeners on how and why we've doubled. And they're small donations, they're not large. We'd love the large ones, but we love the large ones. But it doesn't matter, every single one adds up, and we're just going to keep expanding.
Speaker 1: And it's going directly to help people have better lives.
Speaker 4: And the average alert time now and those facilities for biolink is less than an hour response time that's great, less than an hour.
Speaker 2: So you go from fifteen hours of wallowing your ownfil to getting pretty much immedia care. Yes, this is a great ROI return on investment, so please and you know what, Brian Thoms here thanking every one of my listeners, those who have made contributions in the past. You have certainly certainly done a lot for folks in need, So God bless each and every one of you.
Speaker 1: Let's turn over the phones.
Speaker 2: Get Officer Lisa Baker from the cincint Police Department. Lisa, I hope you were entertained a little bit there. Let's catch ourselves a crime stop or bad guy the week, and a happy Friday to you.
Speaker 6: Happy Friday. I was getting my credit card ready.
Speaker 1: You're the best go ahead who were looking for