Speaker 1: Neat advice.
Speaker 2: Taco Bob to the rescue type ask Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: On one O one one w j r R. We are Orlando's rock station. The highly revered and regarded world renowned life coach. Else TV has slid in here. I'm cutting close this morning, Elsie. That red carpet that you put out there, nice like that pretty plush? Huh yeah, like it a lot kind of blue. This month's marketing budget on that. It's all right and it's only the second day of the month.
Speaker 2: Couldn't do it anymore shirts or stuff? Hey, anybody get you yesterday for April Fool's Day? No, no, I got a few patients with fake diagnosis.
Speaker 3: I'm really glad.
Speaker 2: That you came to see me so I could diagnosi this tripolar.
Speaker 3: Very rare thing that you have. Tripolar.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wait, April first yesterday, so April second today, Happy birthday to you, Red.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you even knew you knew? Ah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, one knows all. That's why people text in it two two five two six to ask me. By the way, if we don't get to your question, it is a thick stack today. Yeah, if we don't get to yours, because it's a thick stack. I always save the other ones for the following week. So it's not that I'm not a fan, but uh, we get.
Speaker 1: To what we can see misdiagnosing people telling him they have tripolar conditions.
Speaker 2: LC TBI backed into my neighbor's car and was in a rush to get to work. So I haven't told him that problem is that was a few days ago. Should I tell him? That's tough. He may not notice the dent until later. He may not have noticed it till later in the day, you feel what I'm saying, And he could have thought that it happened in the parking lot at work, or maybe when he stopped at the grocery store. But you still, with all the doorbell cameras and see sea footage that you gotta fess up that your kid backed into them. Okay, I mean with the amount of money you're paying on car insurance for that little.
Speaker 3: Turn, semi passed the bucket. Yeah, he better step.
Speaker 1: Up for pops.
Speaker 2: You want to be a real jerk, send him over to tell the guy face to face.
Speaker 1: That he backed into him and didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: Oh, make sure in that grand plan that you call your neighbor and say, hey, you know Fred, oh whatever, I'm really uh really sorry about you know, a kid hitting you. But we'll fix any dents. We can't have the car insurance go up anymore. Okay, life coach, I have an issue. Okay, hold on, I have an issue. It might actually be an addiction that I need your help with. Win them at certain big box stores and grocery stores like you know, Sam's Costco Republics. I have a fixation with checking out the women rounding up the carts from the cart barn Ah. You like the way they strap them all together and then have to finagle them through the parking lot.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, you are sick al.
Speaker 2: They're just working hard for their fifteen to eighteen twenty bucks an hour.
Speaker 1: Here's two pieces of advice for you.
Speaker 2: If you feel the urge to gawk at the shopping cart lady, go check out the Walmart cart area.
Speaker 1: That should shave your your feeling's right off. Also, actually might see an actual shopping cart person there, permanent.
Speaker 3: Shopping lives the shopping cart bomb.
Speaker 1: Oh, that'll be your boner kill for the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Since you like big box stores, stay away from that Bjay's place. With what you got going on. That whole concoction could set you a bit further into a new level of felony elc. Since men competing in women's sports has been banned, my wife seems to be the only one that's upset, only because I explained to her I could no longer do the dishes. It's a woman's sports, alright, it's sexist, pig. How about you meet in the middle and get her a dishwasher, right. Nothing takes the gender out of when the dishes like a dishwasher. I mean, there is the loading we want to get into. All that need your help, Elsie. I hate going to the dentist, and I have an appointment next week. I'm already getting anxiety. Do you have any advice? There's a few things. You have, something called dental phobia, and I can help. Do you do know this certain sedate you right? So you could go that route or switch over to one of them, or hit me up. I could write you script and then you just venmom me with some medical you could sedate yourself. Other dinners still give you laughing gas, which I never understood why they call laughing gas, because when you have it, you're not laughing as much as you know, like your short bust for like an hour or so.
Speaker 3: You ever had laughing gas?
Speaker 1: No? No, I don't know, never even had a cavity. I can. I've read the pleasure surely a pleasure?
Speaker 2: Ever heard? It's that fun as a root can ou? Yeah, it might as enjoyable as a root canal. When you have one, you'll understand. Gotcha. LCTB wife wants to go on a trip to London. I have no desire to go at all. How can I get out of it without ruining our marriage?
Speaker 1: I have a way.
Speaker 2: It's gonna cost you, but it'll get you out clean. Okay, Tell her that you have massive meetings that week or two, because if you're going to Europe, they usually do like ten days or something. Tell them you have massive meetings that week, so you can't make it. But she can invite a friend, because then you look like the night in shining shining armor that you're paying Oh, because you gotta pay for the friends airfare and hotel, because you'd be paying for that for yourself anyway.
Speaker 3: Right then you're out of the trip.
Speaker 1: I really thought for sure you were gonna take the opportunity here to tell this dude to tell your wife quote, I'm not a europe dude unquote.
Speaker 2: I could have said that, but but hey, whoa back.
Speaker 3: To paying for this chicksaw her friend.
Speaker 2: Sorry, paying for airfare in the room, it's because you were paying for that anyway. But you need to make sure and stipulate that's what you're paying for, nothing else, because you know how women are spending, especially shopping over in Europe. They're coming back with some English Pea soup and handbags.
Speaker 1: No, she's not coming home with a handbag full of English Pea soup.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. She's gonna be out buying jewelry and it's all on your car. No, you're only doing the room and the flight, or just suck it up and go. I mean they have pubs over there. I hear the bridges are great. I made a song about them.
Speaker 1: Okay, how are we doing on time? You can maybe get one more in if your shoehorn it ELC? Shoehorn it what ELC?
Speaker 2: I can't stand those TV commercials that start off with if you're living with HIV. Well, I'm not living with HIV and I'm tired of seeing them. Yeah, they shove those down your throat, which, ironically.
Speaker 3: Anyway, here's what you do.
Speaker 2: Reach over and grab that oblong black thing on the counter, not that one.
Speaker 1: The remote control, and you change the channel.
Speaker 2: Problem solved, you'll be watching a catheter commercial for you know.
Speaker 1: Exactly is that the pilot hooter? Righty pack? So speaking of pilots, there he
Speaker 3: Goes on demand download the iHeartRadio app.