Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question, why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too.
Speaker 2: It's my turn to get tied up knocking headcuts though I got PTSD.
Speaker 1: Welcome the hardest soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand.
Speaker 2: When you say freaky? What's what's freaky? What what you mean by freaky? If I do this, You're not gonna tell your.
Speaker 1: Friends, right, We're gonna believe the folks for the ground. Just blur it out big. It pulled the whole dress up. She showed everything she showed you was here.
Speaker 2: Yes, I hear what I'm saying, Like, what the fun episode was legendary? That episode was legendary. I was an episode was legendary for real?
Speaker 3: I missed it?
Speaker 1: What legendary? I'm She swallowed the mic that one.
Speaker 4: Swallowed the ship.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, it's sucking. It's Mike.
Speaker 3: How much was sanitized it so white?
Speaker 1: No? Not, she she didn't put it.
Speaker 4: She got that the fluffy part down a little. The fluffy part you can't sanitize that.
Speaker 1: Titties was out. And now from the mic she told lor she went to seven to.
Speaker 4: Not say that you gotta stop with this bullshit.
Speaker 2: First of all, can you put the mic where it needs to be? Please stop doing that, bro, Ship doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: Turn it towards your mouth. Why are you so? Why are you so like this? What? How you always good?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: You don't have no headphones on?
Speaker 4: I never need headphones.
Speaker 1: I know how, dude, I'm gonna put you're talking about. I'm a professional. This is za.
Speaker 2: You know what we recorded, right? I hate no because I have a problem.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I have issues, you know.
Speaker 2: I have issues with niggas that have issues.
Speaker 3: Wait, I might I might be in agreeence with you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Hold on, Corny said, I got to hear more.
Speaker 3: But let me hear what you got to say.
Speaker 1: I don't got no issues.
Speaker 5: I got them my first time being at home.
Speaker 1: The black man in the socialist justice system, friendship things to faces are considered, especially these are their stories.
Speaker 2: First of all, I want to know who the hell is going to be the judging here? Who's gonna be the judge?
Speaker 1: I got to be the judge. You're going to be the judge?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I gotta be the judge? Where judge that?
Speaker 4: Oh? No? Is it in the trunk?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Problem? Can I be the bailiff. No what everybody here was baif camera man was here.
Speaker 2: Last episode that we was all together, y'all all we witnessed from the beginning to end everything that.
Speaker 3: Happened, right, okay? Well which way episode? The woman epony musty no?
Speaker 1: Okay when we were all together before?
Speaker 3: Okay, yep.
Speaker 2: I specifically asked this young man during the episode.
Speaker 1: Goes in the cabinet. He goes and gets himself something to drink.
Speaker 2: You're going because I need the people to understand when niggas and and it's the thing is I hate when niggas put on so much about how they are the people, how empathetic and understanding and all of this ship that they talk about. Right, but you could peep the bullshit because if you would do it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, let me present my evidence.
Speaker 2: He said, I've never prepared, right, I've been prepared for this moment for weeks so.
Speaker 1: Much that you got gloves that don't fit. Oh j don't matter, it don't matter, they don't fit. That's how I know it's fine.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Yeah, here we did you save? I think I.
Speaker 1: Know taking it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, for those of y'all who cannot see the evidence being presented.
Speaker 1: You already know.
Speaker 4: You know why?
Speaker 3: You know you can't see because you're not on our patreon.
Speaker 2: Not on our patreon see where the episodes are being uploaded now. If you want to see these videos, go to patreon dot com.
Speaker 1: It's just some badass gloves.
Speaker 3: They really are.
Speaker 2: Not because you call them medium hands. You should I have medium hands last week. Right, We're fine, It's all right.
Speaker 3: Damn yeah, two counts on, two counts? Counts, quick to two counts.
Speaker 1: I asked him, Man, he goes to my cabinet.
Speaker 2: To get a glass of water. Was that water that you have?
Speaker 1: Yes? Right, I would like to present.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't know he.
Speaker 1: Did exhibit a.
Speaker 2: Set glass, right, I said, bro, I'm tired of washing y'all dishes. When y'all leave here, everybody drinks y'all put it in the sink and go.
Speaker 1: I'm messy enough as it is.
Speaker 2: Wash your dish, yo, I wash a dish, am I Right? When we end the episode, I go to make myself something to eat. There is a glass on the side, on the side of the sink. It looks freshly washed. This is the glass, did you ever right? I will pass the glass around. I will show y'all the glass. Holy shit, this glass has not been touched.
Speaker 3: I don't want to touch since, first of.
Speaker 1: All, even in these cameras.
Speaker 3: It's terrible. We got to yourself.
Speaker 1: This is not not not we're not the.
Speaker 2: Because this ship is. It's so bad. I looked at it. It looked nasty. It had fingerprints all over it, but it was wet and upside down on the counter as if it had been washed.
Speaker 3: So what I do to the conclusion that it wasn't washed?
Speaker 1: I looked at the rag. Hold on a second, what.
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 1: Even the ship is bone drawing. The rag was bone dry.
Speaker 2: Remember you said before the show, yo, you're never prepared. That's what you said, right as you said. I don't know if anybody needs to see this outside of the plastic, bone dry, not a liquor, water, not a liquor, soap, and less than ten minutes past, five minutes past between the time when they left and I went to go get something.
Speaker 1: To eat, I'm like, yo, this the rags rag hasn't been so.
Speaker 2: Yo, And I'd like to present the room absolutely not.
Speaker 3: With exhibit, not the text messages, Oh no, not from the group chat.
Speaker 1: I don't even see that bullshit. Would you like to see text? Right?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Loon?
Speaker 3: You washed this cup? Yeah, I just didn't see no paper towels or dry it. What you wash it with?
Speaker 4: Last?
Speaker 3: Laughing my ass off because this wash rag is dry? Crying emojis. Then I said, laughing my fucking ass off, and then Tahoe goes, I really want to know what he washed the cup with because I'm crying. Loon said my hands. I ain't know you had a rag soap water, nigga? You washed my cup with your hands? Lungoes. I hate niggas.
Speaker 2: He's so all right, I'm actually still the witness, actually still confused, so because he said he hates niggas.
Speaker 3: When he was the one who did the foul act.
Speaker 4: But who's the nigga here?
Speaker 3: Honestly? If you come to my okay, wait, wait you know what? How are you finished?
Speaker 1: Permission to take the stand your honor?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Good? Even, ladies and gentlemen. How you doing?
Speaker 4: My name is Zach Canglin the first and I had a cross examined myself.
Speaker 1: So, so how are you doing today? I'm doing really good? How you doing? Okay? So I like to hear that.
Speaker 4: So you're here today? Because you're being accused of using a glass.
Speaker 1: Is he talking about himself?
Speaker 3: Yes, he's being third person and like objection rejection.
Speaker 1: Please, Oh, it's actually crazy. You're accused of using a glass and not watching the glass. So I want to start with a question.
Speaker 2: Okay, question object he did you use the glass of objection? I never asked him. I need to be able to present my objection. I never asked if he washed the glass in that I never told him. That's why I told him that.
Speaker 1: Your honor, permission to proceed, your honor. I never told to proceed your honor.
Speaker 3: Wait, we don't know. We don't know. Okay, so what is the count?
Speaker 1: You wash my glass with your hands? Permission to proceed?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's why you're taking the homie court? Okay, finish loan, yes, finished courts examining yourself.
Speaker 1: I did use the glass, okay? Cool? What does your drink out of this so called glass water? Sir? Okay? Cool? What did you do with the glass directly after.
Speaker 4: You were finish? I sat it on the chair directly next to the way we record.
Speaker 1: Sir? Okay cool? Did you go home that night? Yeah? I went home that night.
Speaker 4: So what exactly happened to the glass between you finished recording and going home.
Speaker 1: Well, you're on if you want the truth.
Speaker 4: Took the glass of the sink because you know, my my friend expressed to me.
Speaker 1: How much he hates when we don't wash the dishes.
Speaker 4: And based with what I had, with the resources that I was given, I tried my best to wash the cup to the best of my capability.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what resources did you have? This is impossible.
Speaker 4: It's a bunch of other dishes in the sink that I was not responsible for. I saw a half a couple other cups. I had water, I had soap. So how did you go about washing this soul called glass?
Speaker 1: I can't believe.
Speaker 3: Questions.
Speaker 1: I washed it. I washed with my hand and soap. Sir, So you didn't wash the glass?
Speaker 4: Yes I did, okay, But did you wash it to the like of mister Tyle TV.
Speaker 1: No, I did it. I'm guilty of that.
Speaker 4: I never said I was a proficient dishwasher, but I gave.
Speaker 1: It all that I had.
Speaker 3: Okay. I have a question defense defense rest Okay, I have questions. Why if you wash it with your hands, why was there still fingerprints and stains on the glass?
Speaker 1: Can I add to that. I think because he washed it with his hands.
Speaker 7: No, no, I think that's the problem.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. We need to do joke.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, that's not the question I'm asking. It looks dirty like his hands were dirty. Right, So if you're going to wash the glass with your hands, once you wash your hands first and then touch the glass.
Speaker 4: And wash it, grot him. I have permission to speak. Even with clean hands, you can leave a print on the glass.
Speaker 3: It don't look clean. It's now two weeks like there's water residues.
Speaker 1: It's two weeks post clean.
Speaker 3: No, that doesn't look clean to your liking. That's my likings. I would never give somebody that's a drink out.
Speaker 1: Of to your liking.
Speaker 4: Listen, at the end of the day, my client washed this dish to the best of his capability. It might not have been to your liking, might not have been to her liking or his liking.
Speaker 1: Would you drink, but.
Speaker 4: You guys cannot dish.
Speaker 3: Pour him a glass of water in.
Speaker 2: That Would you drink out of this? Would you drink if somebody gave you this to somebody?
Speaker 3: Pour him a glass of water? I have him drink out of it. I'm not going to do that because he knows he's not going to drink out of that rest.
Speaker 1: But you would drink. You would drink out of that at somebody else's house. Somebody gave you that glass.
Speaker 3: You want to look at the funnies.
Speaker 4: No ship got prints on it. I rented off on a drink. The inside is clean. I don't care what drink from.
Speaker 3: The outside, but your lips are touching me outside.
Speaker 1: This is disgusting.
Speaker 2: The idea that you would the idea that you would wash some what somebody's putting liquid into with your hand, You just and then't leave it there for them to just pour something into and drink. You don't wash your hands. So I'm sitting here, sting here when you are at the thing, Yo, where's the washrag? It's mad easy, it's mad easy. You go to the sink. Yo's a wash not guilty.
Speaker 1: I know it wasn't bugging.
Speaker 2: And you instead of doing that, what he says is he went and got so this stains on this what what's soap?
Speaker 3: And I know you have done in there, so don't want to cut that out easy.
Speaker 2: There's a substance stain, some stick right there.
Speaker 4: There's a substance.
Speaker 1: Stain on there.
Speaker 4: You didn't use no damn. So for the record, you never once said how you wanted it washed, just.
Speaker 3: Saying so we go to other people's houses.
Speaker 1: You just so you wanted it washed. That's it, okay? Was the defense? Rest?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: How are your how are your glasses cleaning your crib?
Speaker 1: May probation?
Speaker 3: You'll you're not going to how are the glasses cleaning your house?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I don't do peasant like things. I have a dish washer. Sorry, I can't relate.
Speaker 2: All right, I just want to let y'all know the type of human being y'all dealing with, because this nigga is not even going to say you my bad.
Speaker 1: That was crazy. I was tired nothing.
Speaker 4: He's gonna make it seem like accountability.
Speaker 1: Actually cool behavior to your friend.
Speaker 4: You was cool with me drinking out of that behind you.
Speaker 1: You was cool with that.
Speaker 2: You was cool with me going to get my chicken and rice whatever the fuck and pouring my drink into that because you made it look like it was washed and going about your day.
Speaker 1: You was cool with that. They freed o J they freed me. Defense rest, All.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm going to ask the room, what is the verdict that y'all have on this homely court?
Speaker 1: Guilty guilty to the nut Navy.
Speaker 2: Y'all are in the building. We reached out to the Patreon to let y'all know that we were going to be recording live. If you are here, I got one too. Guilties.
Speaker 3: The punishment is never drinking out of anything else.
Speaker 2: Three guilties, y'all, Yes, lamont there's a substance stain or guilties.
Speaker 1: Christ five six, God damn, bro.
Speaker 3: I was the only one that's trying to save you.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fun I don't come in the ship anyway. Bro, Please, there's plastic cups in there. I'm never drinking for starters. For starters.
Speaker 4: I didn't even say what the main problem was. I just remember, you know why that you know why that they pissed me off because you out here, with you out here, I just you be cat fishing. I just remember this ship. Just totally drop my memory.
Speaker 1: You're out here.
Speaker 4: With a fucking filter with tap water in it. When I drink that, she almost threw that ship up. Maybe that's why I was such a with the filters.
Speaker 3: For filters supposed to filter it looks like no filter.
Speaker 1: Please, do you have a filter in your filter? Do you have a filter neck? What is the filter supposed to supposed.
Speaker 3: To filter the tap water and take out all the impurities with.
Speaker 1: He said about y'all we call these niggas in my damn water? What how isn't in it? No top? What? What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Are you retarded?
Speaker 4: There was no top in.
Speaker 1: The first of all, you got it? I are you retarded?
Speaker 4: You're going in my refrigerator talking about what. I didn't pass that to you. I didn't get you read. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: That's my water?
Speaker 4: Are you crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm not.
Speaker 4: You know we are not doing it yesterday, my boy, I said the filter?
Speaker 1: What does he mean?
Speaker 4: The filter wasn't in my what filter?
Speaker 1: This should had no top on it? What top? The top of the It's always on there, it's never off. It's never off that that canister has been in there forever the same way. What are you talking about about that? No? I don't know who. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Tell is top?
Speaker 2: Brot me drink, don't even don't even pay Yoh, he's not a real person.
Speaker 1: I can't even.
Speaker 3: The Birdie thirty came down.
Speaker 1: No matter.
Speaker 2: The fact that you start throwing like he starts getting vulgar, right, he starts thing like, yo, are you like yo? Because you come out y'all from under that call incredible? Courtney, how you feel? I can't even believe it. I can't even believe it.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't think I was wrong the fuck y'alls I feel. I watched it. Let me, do you know?
Speaker 3: I don't want nobody. I don't want especially you. I don't want you coming in here talking about Oh women don't take accountability for anything.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. But what he does, what he does, cancer ship. This is what you can't tell a nigga.
Speaker 1: Don't care what you That's what I do and what you do.
Speaker 4: But if I say, if I know what I did, you think I'm gonna let one, two or three tell me what the fuck I did?
Speaker 2: It's twelve, actually it's p's three plus the other twelve people in care.
Speaker 1: But you shouldn't know what that's wrong? Yo? Did I watch it the best? You should know that's wrong. You wash it with your hands? What you know that?
Speaker 2: You should know that's wrong. You should know that that's not what you're having. Just leave it dirty on the floor. I would rather you just left it. Yeah, I would have rather you just left. Next time, just leave it. No, next time, don't touch my dishes. Since you don't care, and you don't care, nobody feel don't touch.
Speaker 1: My dishes, all right, that's not a problem. I bring my own ship. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I want to see you bring your own bring the game every fucking day, and you leave it here too.
Speaker 1: We're on the floor. We should have left the fucking glass. Didn't feel like pret.
Speaker 4: Much it every day, or you could have bring a nigga nothing no, drink your tap or a nigga.
Speaker 1: Fuck out it all right?
Speaker 4: That emotional shit you be doing like, relax, I didn't watch the dish that well, okay, it's not the end of the world.
Speaker 1: He tight, I don't care. I care about that's crazy. He's mad.
Speaker 3: We're gonna switch the subject real quick. Damn, we're gonna switch it up. Honestly, if you did that at my house, I would be really pissed off too. But that's another case. But yeah, So something that came up in we put out a real today, and the real was basically saying that you know, women are a scam and it was funny.
Speaker 1: I knew that wasn't gonna get good reviews. Me. I knew that wasn't.
Speaker 3: Gonna but I thought it was funny.
Speaker 1: I thought he was trying to be funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was funny. I thought it was really funny. But this is what triggered when I was looking at the comments. This is what kind of triggered this this topic I'm about to go into, which is uh, women being parrots of things that doesn't apply to parrots. Parrots like repeating, repeating, repeating, repeating, ship and what was repeated was basically, what's insinuating that you guys don't like women, which they don't know. They don't know y'all, Like I know y'all know that y'all don't hate women. There is uh. I think there's a group of men that don't like women like they like to be they like pussy, but they don't actually like women. And you see that with the men who digest like red pill podcasting. You can see in a Cam Newton who just thinks when are there for pro creating? Like you can see that, But I don't like when women take that and apply to situations where it don't apply. And I think that this real that we did saying that like that, that's.
Speaker 2: What they were saying in the gas, that we don't like women just because like we.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even further than that. Now that we're not like we like men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now that you're like, yeah, like y'all gay and y'all like men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't really care, to be honest, I know y'all don't care. But I think the point that I'm trying to say is that I hate when people like you hear one thing, right, And it's true there is a group of men who really don't like I've seen it firsthand of like men not liking women, but it doesn't apply to every situation because you don't agree with it. And that's like, my that's the shit that I don't personally believe.
Speaker 2: That nobody likes each other in this society, in today's society, I don't think the women. And I'm just speaking because in the world, I don't see this as much these conversations outside.
Speaker 3: Right, No, because it's the real world we touch grass.
Speaker 2: Right, social media. The men have a problem with everything women do. The women have a problem with everything men do. So if that's the case, then nobody likes nobody. Yeah, I think that's what the world that y'all are living in, and it's it's a snowball. It's a snowball. It's just getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger. Everybody's on each other's necks and the only thing they want each other for is sex.
Speaker 1: So agree with that, you don't. You don't agree with everybody on social media. You don't see social media in a real place. But I said on social media.
Speaker 3: But I mean so I kind of well, we can't say, is what just for a second before you paint me your point, we can't say that social media is not a real thing because people make it their reality. And that's that's the sad part.
Speaker 1: Social So, I mean, it's like a rabbit hole.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like, if you know, there's a there's a portion of social media where I see guys who like pick up women a lot, you know, like I'll see Tawho do it. I'll see sometimes maybe Trump do it. I see guys who actually pick up women a lot.
Speaker 1: Trump. I've seen that done in the past, shout outs to Trump.
Speaker 4: I've seen women who also occasionally, you know, big up black men as well.
Speaker 1: So I kind of feel like there's.
Speaker 4: Certain algorithms, yeah, where that's a thing. I just try my best to like ignore that. But I wouldn't make like a blanket statement to say like you're on the ins and everybody hate everybody, because I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I do want to. That would be me like throwing dirt on the people who go out of their way to like, you know, big up other people. But what I will say is what you hit it right on the nail.
Speaker 4: Sometimes people just say things for the sake of saying things. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like, I'm pretty sure you you love your dog, you love your kids, yesterday, you love chicks over two hundred pounds. I'm pretty sure there are times where those things are. People occasionally get on your nerve. There are times where you occasionally hate these people.
Speaker 1: Don't I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't hate dog.
Speaker 1: There's never been a time just get on my fucking nerves.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you know what I'm saying, Like, there's times where you have like excessive frustration with so called whatever it is that you love on a day to day basis. I don't know if you could go as too far as saying like, yo, I hate this person. Like so we made fun of a specific genre of a time where you know, sometimes the oppects get on our nerve and it's not even just romantically. You know, I about my mother, my sister, my niece, my nieces, piss me off just now, so you know, So for you to come as far as the saying go, maybe you like Dick, that's kind of why I said what I said to.
Speaker 1: Who I said what I said it to, you know a lot. Yeah, that was kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: When you're representing a brand, your brand, I would be careful with how I responded. That's what you're good, they're your supporters, be good. But today I was bad. Yeah that was kind of rough, but you know, you.
Speaker 1: You I give people a room to be themselves. It was a little tough.
Speaker 2: I think that when it comes to the general following people Yo, they get tired.
Speaker 1: Of people feeling attacked.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think women are tired of feeling attacked by men, and so I can understand when they respond negatively.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: I think that men are also tired of feeling attacked, specifically black men, specifically straight black men, specifically. I'm about to say specific things. Are tired of feeling attacked. So when a woman says something like that, they go, she's a four oh three.
Speaker 1: Whenever she says something around, she's a four oh three. Is that? Yes? It's a it's a no.
Speaker 3: Isn't it like a clackerry oh four or three?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: It's a BlackBerry three or four. I'm like, four oh three, oh ho because it spells ho if you type it in with the numbers.
Speaker 3: Ah, okay.
Speaker 2: So I mean that's what I think. I'm not sure if it's true, but that's what I got from it. I'm like, oh, this, this spells ho.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just think.
Speaker 2: That people are getting tired of feeling attacked on social media. They make it their reality, they make it the real world, and I just kind of tried to rise rise above that ship. I knew this this clip was going to be rough though, because we were saying, and what was today's clip?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 2: Why do women always say can you? My story is, yo, I got to drive to my my wife's crib. She lived forty five minutes from me on average sometime, depending on if it's raining, if it's traffic. After y'all have been crazy lately. It takes me an hour and a half. It took me over two hours to get there.
Speaker 3: The other day I found out three or fours West Virginia area coach.
Speaker 2: Now for me, I don't know about y'all, but taking off my shoes and my socks feels like when a woman.
Speaker 1: Takes off her bro like.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to take off my shoes at my size, I know my day is over. I'm not going nowhere, I'm not doing nothing I've been I'm anticipating this moment all day. I get about eight minutes from the moment, I can hear him just go on the floor.
Speaker 1: Yesterday I get a phone call.
Speaker 3: Hey, but you know what you guys are complaining about it? But do you do y'all ever Like after doing something for your woman, you're like, you know that felt good? I like that all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nobody never said we don't like doing it? Okay, But don't you have times when you get irritated with the shit you like to do?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I don't. I like, be careful, now, be careful? What you was gonna say? Huh huh yeah now huh.
Speaker 1: No, listen, I'm gonna chill some times, I'm gonna chill. Listen.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, I'm not gonna feel bad for having a freaking funny moment with my friends about the opposite sex.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I think that's why I don't really care what people have to say in reference to that.
Speaker 1: Sue me.
Speaker 4: I don't give an I'm gonna laugh. I'm gonna make light of it.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Everything is not a damn think piece. Not like it was funny. I knew y'all was joking because I know at the end of it, like doing what y'all, y'all like to provide, that's what you like to do, you like to serve your woman, make an offensive joke.
Speaker 1: It was very joke.
Speaker 3: Someone's gonna find a problem with anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think yesterday? No, I agree. I feel like it wasn't It wasn't that.
Speaker 7: It wasn't deep at all, really, but I feel like, you know, people just people going to pod sometimes too.
Speaker 1: There wasn't a lock of women, that's people, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, oh, let me you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But it's like, let me get my five minute of shine.
Speaker 2: Let me get my off Yeah, you got offended when they call when they said the gay thing offended?
Speaker 4: No, but it was more so like I just felt like they didn't make sense. You know what I'm saying, Like, how did you get that from this?
Speaker 1: I feel that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you feel like if it was like sometimes I make gay jokes, they'd be listen. I never once said I don't know why sometimes gay niggas be sending messages. I say, man, gay ship all the fucking time. I don't like it, but sometimes do I invite it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I get it.
Speaker 4: It's correlates with each other. But what she said didn't really correlate. I like, you just looking, You're just saying something is to say something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that sometimes women will throw out homophobia two straight black men because they know that it scares them, like to be cold gay or to be referred to someone as gay, which I think is weird.
Speaker 1: They're trying to listen to response. They want you to respond. They want you to be hot. They want you to be hot.
Speaker 4: That's all that's so I don't give them.
Speaker 1: No, you know, I don't give you the return your investment. You're not getting that R.
Speaker 2: I sorry, you're not getting that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it's not gonna work. So I got a question for you. What's that you're engaged? Sometimes I respect it.
Speaker 4: I was real, honest, safe to say, there's absolutely nothing in this.
Speaker 1: World you would not do for your fiance. Absolutely true. You love your fiance. Besides go to the store, I have to take.
Speaker 4: Your shoes off, apparently, But I seen I've seen something today and it raised my eyebrow because I'm like, yo, I felt like if I was in this, if I was in your situation and my fiance brought this up on me, I'm not sure if I go through.
Speaker 1: With this marriage, of this wedding. I want to read something real quick. What happened?
Speaker 4: It says middle aged man balls off wedding after discovering bride to be has ninety five thousand in credit card debt.
Speaker 1: She dan.
Speaker 4: It says, when you marry someone, you married their financial habits.
Speaker 1: It's not just for love. He says.
Speaker 4: When he asked her to sign a prenup to protect his assets, she refused, so he walked away.
Speaker 1: Do you feel that was impropriate thing to do? Yeah?
Speaker 3: One hundred grand in debts, that's the damn near one hundred grand.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have. I wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have walked away because of the debt though prenup. I would have walked away because she did not want to sign a prenup. And a prenup could be anything. It could be, Yo, if you don't give me sex for a year, I'm allowed to have a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Only you would put that in. You could put anything in it. Yo, you will put that in.
Speaker 3: Are you doing prenups? Are you guys doing okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm not doing nothing? But what she acts me to do? You put in three something in your prenum? Yeah, we might have fun with it.
Speaker 4: We might have fun with it every other Thursday. Let's let's let's get it to let's get to it before before this episode finished. Let's all come up with a prenup, potential prenum clause for your partner.
Speaker 1: Well, right now, what would you think that you would put into your prenup? That's a good question.
Speaker 3: That's sexual anything, anything, anything, anything goes right, I already know minds. I'm gonna have to think on that one. Yeah, I'm might have to think on that one.
Speaker 4: What's your YO for my every other birthday. You gotta go out there and pick two women of my liking for me to.
Speaker 2: Have sex with every other birthday, every other birthday, every two years. And she has to have she has to let you have a threesome with two other women or is it three of them on you?
Speaker 1: She has sex with them too.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know if that's going to be able to get the trial. It's what's going on right now.
Speaker 1: What we're gonna Listen, Listen, listen, my brother. I'm I'm familiar with your game. Something.
Speaker 3: I think if I was for something sexual and my prena, I probably would say you would have to let me dominate you x amount of times a year you would want.
Speaker 4: But you don't do you like that though?
Speaker 3: Dominate?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Dominated.
Speaker 3: I like being dominated, but I don't mind switching either.
Speaker 1: What's dominating to you that I did?
Speaker 3: Take everything that's happening, like you're listening to me, like you're I'm telling you exactly.
Speaker 1: What to do.
Speaker 2: You're walking them around? Are you walking them across the floor and type ship if you wants?
Speaker 4: Wait, so we got to watch Golden Girls while the Lakers on Olden Girls. That's what I'm thinking like picture in picture.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, blanch, not too much on the golden girls. I really do love the golden girls.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being anything. Girls. I told you yesterday. Anything girls, she's defending anything.
Speaker 3: Not too much on that, not too much because I definitely just got on the asses.
Speaker 2: Pick me, yeah, let me see. Oh, pree up, prenup. I need my ass six times a year at.
Speaker 1: Least, so every two months.
Speaker 3: Speaking of ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need six times at least six times a year. Yesterday, you can't. You can't get married and stop eating the ass. You can't get married and stop eating the ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not yo like you got to keep things, you know what I mean. I'm not asking it for every month, like every two months at least. Let's remember what God is here. Yeah, that's crazy, that's crazy to talk about it.
Speaker 1: In just a minute, but crazy. My prenap clause it would be it would be that.
Speaker 7: If you, yeah, if you're not able to give me a massage at least five to six times a week, then I can get it elsewhere a week.
Speaker 3: Wait a week.
Speaker 1: That's kind of.
Speaker 3: Guys, guys, guys, what wait?
Speaker 7: Listen, listen, I'm coming from a relationship where I was getting a massage every day?
Speaker 3: Was she a massage therapist? No?
Speaker 1: Bro, I know you recording with God into act? What did you get hit by a plane?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: My nigga, it's only seven days in the wool?
Speaker 2: Can you I wouldn't even want to marry somebody wants massage six times, but it's not hold on relaxed five to six times a week.
Speaker 7: But it's not a full it's not like, oh, it's not like the full thing, Like just do it like with one hand, like you can hold me and you could do like the one hand, you could do it?
Speaker 1: Why you like five eleven? What do you do? One good? That was hate?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 1: What's good?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: I was guilty? Right bitch? Yeah, I don't forget you.
Speaker 7: Know, that would be that would be my prenom close. I would have to at least get him massage at least five times a week. And if you don't want to do it, you have to let me get it done by somebody else.
Speaker 3: You could you want happy?
Speaker 1: And then no, no, no no no, a real missage about you on group?
Speaker 3: Yeah you get a package, you could go, but you like it what you you like? Your woman touching you don't want anyone else touching you. I'm trying to understand why it's like specifically your woman has to do this.
Speaker 1: It could be another woman that is uh in the same vein as my woman, Like I don't want what's the vein? What vein? We're talking about? Asking a question?
Speaker 4: I don't know you can talk about what you talking about? Skill set?
Speaker 1: I don't know what I would.
Speaker 7: I want a massage by a woman built in the likeness of my woman. I don't want just the like you don't want massage, No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't want that. You want big Bertha.
Speaker 4: It's cool. But if I was saying that may be a problem, I got your back, Well she got you.
Speaker 1: No, you ain't have to.
Speaker 4: She got your back.
Speaker 1: Before we move on, I thought.
Speaker 3: He's moving on because that's nuts. And I'm gonna tell you why it's not. Wait, hold on, because I used to date a He was a boxer trainer, and he would need massages every time he used to come over. And he used to come over like three or four times a week. When I tell you that ship was so fucking annoying.
Speaker 1: I did not like it. Oh that's me.
Speaker 3: He used to come over from work, like took up to my crib and I'm like, I was working to I don't want to massage your.
Speaker 1: Damn back like the head.
Speaker 4: Instead, I'm cooking and.
Speaker 3: I've got a massage your damn back because you don't know how to stretch.
Speaker 1: No, but damn bro five to six days, and I.
Speaker 3: Was annoyed with three days.
Speaker 1: That means if you missed one day, you're going elsewhere.
Speaker 4: Like he could get the vorce you want that in the clause for want that in the clause, I could come down to like three to four.
Speaker 1: I can be reasonable. He's putting her to work. Yeah, God damn. I see somebody in the chat said they want one lifestyle trip a year.
Speaker 3: That's I think that's cool and.
Speaker 4: Close to what I was going to say too. I get a heart of soul bands.
Speaker 1: Originally, I don't really like three songs. Honestly.
Speaker 4: I want to go on at least two to three vacations a year, and I want three nights that you call like at least a king knight where you catering the meat all around, like sun up the sundown type ship a year. Three a year, I mean, that's that's the only two things that a mandatory mind. Honestly, you got anything else?
Speaker 3: Trying to think walcome like a dog, not walk theme like a dog. I think, I think I do. Like we need like at least two vacations, even with kids. We need to vacations a year, and we need to have, like I'm talking about, really nasty sex, meaning that there might be a kid coming out of this nasty sex on that on those vacations, because it's the difference.
Speaker 4: I know what you're gonna put in your claws that you can't say these phrases? Come and me, what's the other one?
Speaker 1: Fucking? What's the other? Ship? You hate? Any any baby talk during sex? Yeah? Right, that's two.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by baby talk?
Speaker 1: I want to have your baby?
Speaker 6: You don't like that?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't want to want kids, please God. But I might just just get my tooths tired and we ain't got to worry.
Speaker 1: About none of that is.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get my tooth tied.
Speaker 1: You say what you want, Say what you want.
Speaker 3: I wish men would do more prosectomies rather than women do to t Yeah, I think when it comes to our balls, I think men and pussy when it comes to our ball. But it's easier for you guys to get the surgery done than it for us to go in and be invasive and tire tubes. It's just easier to get said.
Speaker 1: To me, it's it's we're comparing struggle.
Speaker 6: We don't.
Speaker 2: We just don't like working with our balls. We brush against our balls are scary. Most niggas go through some ship the young with they realize the balls is a sensitive place and after that, don't talk about doing nothing down there.
Speaker 1: That shit hurt. Ever, we're scared of it. Sleep, you'll be sleeping. And we don't really like doctors, Yo, you know what's funny to them? No, I don't get talked about enough.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know about white men. Black men do not like the doctor.
Speaker 3: That's that's alarming.
Speaker 1: Twenties, I went man.
Speaker 4: Long, we're all going to the doctor besides cheka for committee and shit.
Speaker 3: I think like, once you pass a certain age, you need to get a physical done every single year. You got to do blood work, a whole blood work planel like.
Speaker 1: But you don't, Yo.
Speaker 2: The more we talk about these things when it comes with men and women, do y'all realize the reason why men are don't like going to the doctor.
Speaker 3: I feel like, no, I feel like there has been a history of men or black men being experimented on, and so there's an innate fear of going to the doctor because you don't want to be experimented on. I think that comes from the Tuxisi Tuski, thank you Tigi experiments, and it's just like an affair like, oh, don't go to them doctors. They're gonna try to give you syphilis. And it's just been something that's been passed on from generations and generations.
Speaker 1: Do you all agree with that? No, what do you think it is?
Speaker 4: I didn't like going to the doctor when I was younger because I didn't want to be greedy with any bad news. I've been doing good so far. Let's just keep it just way.
Speaker 1: I don't want to come here to you say, yo, bro, you know that ship is scary.
Speaker 4: It makes my fucking heart pump a gazillion trilling filling miles per hour.
Speaker 1: That is really the number one thing that.
Speaker 3: I was I think two things can be true, though. I think what I'm saying and what you're saying can be true.
Speaker 7: Being personally, I agree with Luana. It's a kind of similar thing in my twenties until like I started to have like serious injuries and stuff, and then I realized having seriously.
Speaker 1: Yoe, what the fuck? Yah? It is good?
Speaker 7: Hell phone, Like, yeah, I'm not even talking about the car accident. I'm talking about I had serious injuries before the car accidents. Oh okay, yeah, So I feel like, yeah, I feel like Luna. I was like, yo, I was doing good, and it's like, you know how it is you show up at the doctor one day and your life has changed forever sometimes, you know what I'm saying. And that was always the thought in my head, like, you know, I don't want to get that type of news.
Speaker 3: Why is it so scary for men to receive that type of.
Speaker 1: News because we pussy let me.
Speaker 2: Do you think I'm gonna make a super long throw? It probably won't land, so I hope Brady right. Do y'all think there's any connection with men not wanting to go to doctor and men not liking to use umbrellas?
Speaker 3: Oh, masculinity, toxic masculinity. Ship, Now, I think that's I think that's we're sticking.
Speaker 1: We have to present a certain way you don't want to have to be impervious. Yo. I don't get sick. I don't no, I don't have allergies. Something to stop my nose real quick. Like. We don't take medicine. We don't. We don't.
Speaker 2: We cannot admit something's wrong. We cannot admit rain is. I'm not getting wet im. I ain't never seen a gangst a nigga. I was diabetic, so you might be you understand what I'm He doesn't know he's diabetic. You can't go to therapy, you can't express yourself. All of these things are connected. So when y'all throw these things at us, yes, y'all don't understand why men.
Speaker 1: Aren't part of me. I don't mean no disrespect. I don't mean no disrespect.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying because this is not just you, they're saying, they're saying this, Well, this is not you, just saying. I'm talking about the world, Yo. There are there are things that are impacting sociologically black men, the same way there are things that are impacting sociologically black women. We need to open up the door for these conversations to be had so people can understand what's affected them. If you understand what it is, then you have a way to get over it. If you don't and you just got in the defense of it, or you're attacking a person that's actually going through some ship because society has put you know, that's just what it is. These conversations, I think for sure. I think these conversations for sure. I think YO, having these conversations with us, we can admit certain shit besides.
Speaker 1: Loan and the cups.
Speaker 2: We can we can say, oh shit, that was affecting me, Oh shit, I suffer from that, Oh shit.
Speaker 1: I fucking straight bullets.
Speaker 4: We can admit, oh ship, I do that, and it's okay to admit that.
Speaker 1: The work begins there.
Speaker 2: I think that I love the fact that we have that this show is able to say, like, Yo, something was wrong with me and I'm fixing it and you know what I mean, or I'm able to approach this subject here safely.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I love that.
Speaker 4: It's very important. I mean, you know, I ain't gonna hold you the reason I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I just actually did this. The other day.
Speaker 4: I got a medical at my job and they sent me like the results in the mail, and once it was a drop.
Speaker 1: I hate YO. Ships ship and I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 4: They sent it in a way where I don't know what the fuck are you're talking about math, equations and ship. But then it got to the English said yes, so you fit, you're fit and everything is good for work, and I was like, Jesus, because there's a post, there's a post.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Niggas have all seen this post before. Every most niggas have heard this joke before, but it's not really a joke. You ever heard a nigga say yo, last time you got tested and he'd be like, what, I don't get tested when she get tested?
Speaker 1: I get tested.
Speaker 4: Niggas over me wanting to go get tested because they be so afraid of what they might find out. So I feel like it's almost like you got a fun with a nigga and you want to go through his phone, but you.
Speaker 1: Don't, like, Nah, I might want to go through that. It's pretty We know, we know, we know, we know how, we know how your anxiety set up an it made me go through the nigga phone. So approaching niggas would rather live in.
Speaker 4: The comfortable lot than the harsh reality.
Speaker 1: Niggas be scared of good point. They be scared. Good point. What was you gonna say?
Speaker 3: No, I was gonna say that. I can read my own results. Like when I get a physical done and I see my blood break, I can read my own blood work, so I know when things are out of range and when things are like in range. So I knew something was wrong with my thyroid as soon as I saw the test results, and I was like, oh, what does this mean? So I went on Google and I was like, what is the possibilities? Why am I rhyme in this type of range? And it was like it gave me like three different diseases in.
Speaker 1: The graze anatomy. How do you read that?
Speaker 3: It's easy. I can teach you. I can literally I can teach you how to do It's so easy. I can teach you.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna hold you if the nigga if if it's something I know, if it's something, wow, I'm gonna get a voicemail.
Speaker 1: Hey, give us a call back.
Speaker 6: What now?
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Remember going to the clinic back there, back in the days, I had to go to the free clinic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right there.
Speaker 4: That's why when I had my little situation with the girl in the bushes with the when I got ahead from a stranger. Oh yes, yes, down there to check it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, crackhead head. By the way, she wasn't a crack just might be if she was in the bushes.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 4: She was yes, the street night walker. She was hot and in the shadows like Batman. She wasn't in the grass, my nigga, wasn't a man. Just go whatever clinic clinic.
Speaker 1: In the grass like man's when you take that test, bro, and you got all the signs in the world.
Speaker 2: You got syphilis over here, video over here, just like yo, Oh my god, Bro, what have I.
Speaker 1: Done about every girl you've ever even held hands with? Bro? You're sitting there like yo, and then you're looking at other people like when I was in the clinic, I was saying, that's how it is, man, we fucked up. We up that test.
Speaker 4: Come out bro.
Speaker 1: And say negative. Yo.
Speaker 2: You really feel like you won every test like ever ever, never feel like I'm president like you feel like, Yo, this is my championship era.
Speaker 1: Let me go have my life starts here.
Speaker 3: That lessons that's the problem.
Speaker 5: Now, My gosh, I only went.
Speaker 3: To the I only went there because I had insurance by bad I had actually really good insurance. I didn't want them to get the EO B in the mail and it shows you like, why did you go to.
Speaker 4: On the transaction? Yeah, and your parents at the time, so they asked you what it was that about.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I was like, let me just go to the free clinic. You want to have insurance anything, I'm not going to get a Yes, what's the EOP? What is that explanation of benefits? So are you telling me go to the doctor? You get a You get something in the mail from your insurance saying hey, this is what you went to the office for. This is what we paid for.
Speaker 1: Paperless Nigga emailed me acting that's what they do. So I was that's why they keep sending me ship.
Speaker 3: So to avoid my parents question, I went to the free clinic so nobody can ask me fucking question.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Women are so intelligent. You see the woman that she that had the ingenious way of cheating on my Instagram.
Speaker 3: I didn't look into it.
Speaker 1: Yo, I've never seen nothing like this.
Speaker 2: The woman is texting her guy, her she's texting her sneaky link right her husband's at home. She's like, yo, stop playing with me. I'll come jump on that dick right now, right A sneaky link, sneaky like, YO, pull up, it's whatever. She's like, all right, I'm about to send you a cash shap right now, seventy five dollars.
Speaker 1: He's like, what's this for? He said, I want you. She sent him a list of groceries.
Speaker 2: She said, I want you to go pick up these groceries because I'm going to go tell my husband I'm going grocery shopping. So when I come to your crib, I already got the groceries. We got the thirty to forty minutes. It would have took me to pick up the groceries. This fucking.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, you know I want to double back on that pos.
Speaker 3: Yo son. That was intelligent.
Speaker 1: Tear dropped from my eyes.
Speaker 4: I wasn't like, because that bitch is nice, that's yo.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah she did that. She didn't with that one.
Speaker 1: I was familiar with your games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is the most yo.
Speaker 1: My brain don't work and genius.
Speaker 4: The mass would have been like a yo, the nigga leave at four, I'm gonna be there at four fifteen. That's all I got.
Speaker 1: I don't imagine you get that, and she.
Speaker 4: Made the video and said she did that.
Speaker 2: No, the texts came through right, So even if it's a fake tex because they sent the text they pulled the texts right.
Speaker 4: Whoever thought of that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's ingenius.
Speaker 1: We need her, that's the sneaky link. Can you imagine shopping for her ship? Though? You like, yeah, I'm getting yo.
Speaker 4: When y'all keep the raggle, y'all make you right back.
Speaker 1: I want to want pasta and lie. Would you trust a nigga to do that?
Speaker 2: Though? To go grocery shopping for you and your house with your nigga, like say you was cheating, Would you trust your sneaky link to do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he wants he wants to keep this pussy happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but niggas notoriously not good it.
Speaker 3: Know you guys, aren't you?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 3: Suck my hate mail INSTACR shoppers, you'll always get you always.
Speaker 1: Get my orders, so you go home. If you was a smart husband, you will be like, since when you buy simple lemonade? Since when this is what from?
Speaker 3: But notice stuff like that?
Speaker 1: Really, Like you don't know, I'm not that smart. I wouldn't think that when a nigga.
Speaker 4: Do know, like when a girl start doing like you wearing perfume the work now, like, okay, you're putting on your makeup.
Speaker 1: Feel only if you.
Speaker 3: Ain't getting no pussy, because if you regularly getting pussy, you're not gonna notice that she's putting on perfect.
Speaker 1: Because niggas is kind of done.
Speaker 3: Gosh, hold on, I was watching a show, I know, it was a movie on Max called baby Girl came in and Okay, so basically she's not having great sex with her husband. So every time she has sex, like after she has sex with him, she has to go into another room and she has to masturbate.
Speaker 1: Huh, you got a girl who did that every time we jerk, every time we have six she went into the room and oh, that was a girl with the bus bus today the metro. Sorry, my bad, my bad, my bad, baby, my bad.
Speaker 3: So she ends up. So she's this top CEO person. Right, this intern gets hired. He's young, and he like, there was in a room together alone. He was like, I can tell you like to be told what to do. She's like, I'm the CEO. I I tell people what to do some way somehow. They're at a bar and he sends over milk to her table. Baby girl the sound kind of fire, sends milk to his table and she's like, I didn't order this, and he's looking from across the room and he's like, drink it. And she drinks the whole fucking thing of milk. And then they get into a hotel room together and he's just dominating the shit out of her, like getting her on her knees. He took out a piece of candy, put his hand out like this, so to get on all fours and come and take the candy out her hand and then spit it back in his hand. And then she got on her stomach and he started fingering her from behind. Yes, when I tell you that this was the craziest movie, it's it's poorly done. But when I tell you like the sextncept, the concept of this movie, I was like, bigs CEO, who's used to running things, is being told what to do by intern. Like that's a power play that I didn't Fellas.
Speaker 1: You know how you do that for black women, Max, Now you do that for black women.
Speaker 4: Don Julio Hookah, blue Mint crab Legs works every time.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting one my fours. That's that's that's a specific aesthetic.
Speaker 1: Of a woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm not getting on all fours. But hookah don Julio and crab leg that's what you told.
Speaker 1: Jamaican beef patties. There we go, got you, I got you, I got you right here, bring got you. There we.
Speaker 4: And bonus juicy patty. She can't even get that yet. Yo, What do you think? What do you think?
Speaker 1: You're all right, let's let's do this right here.
Speaker 4: What would all of our booby traps be booby trap?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like your booby trap?
Speaker 1: What would be in my booty? Booby trap? How the girl booby trapp you? How could she catch you? Incurding to you? How could a god booby trapping yesterday?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 1: You're not off this, I'm gonna say org I turned down the one that's every nigga booby trap.
Speaker 3: Specific booby track for you, like specifically.
Speaker 1: In there strawberry cheesecake type ship.
Speaker 2: Strawberry strawberry cheesecake with granola icing with canola crust, turkey wings, uh, sweet sweet baby rays, honey barbecue sauce real. Yeah, I could keep going, all right, let's yeah, let's not I think you get the butters, you know, are you?
Speaker 1: I'm wait, I'm gonna wait ahead.
Speaker 3: I think my booby trap would be maybe a Jamaican patty mm hmm. It would then be rewunds of Martin.
Speaker 1: Now we're smoking. Now we're cooking with gas. We're cooking with gas. Damn. That's a good one. And then no Game of Thrones for your nigga, yea.
Speaker 3: Thrones snacks for Maya? You know what to distract her.
Speaker 1: I can't even tell that story.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I really want to know now, all right, all right, I'll get it into it me just do my booby trap first for me, seafood pasta, reruns of the Game, a bottle of cologne, and sorry.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, but like a real good massage. Okay, I'm done. Yo, you know you held it. You know what I would do for a new season the Game of Thrones? Yeah, yeah, bro, you could Damn me, you could. I could almost. You could almost walk me off a cliff.
Speaker 2: If you say, like, you're right there, they got season nine of Game of Thrones. It's right there, nigga, might.
Speaker 4: I was so obsessed with Game of Thrones a point I don't know, at a point in time. He was playing on our recording around. They're gonna drop them episodes with the Unleash the Dragon. What's that last year Dragons?
Speaker 1: We got to be out the trib by. It wasn't that Cisco album. I gotta be out the crib by sht time dragon Ship, I was like Nigga.
Speaker 3: On Sunday.
Speaker 4: I mean, we had one of them, but we had a day. It might have been a patren or something. We get just done because Dragon's about to come on and some ship.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's your looking like?
Speaker 1: Dragons is about to come on around yesterday? You know he calls Dick's Dragons.
Speaker 7: Nah my, my booy chot would be some banana putting ice cream the first five seasons of Law in order, and.
Speaker 1: I would leave massages. Yes, s for you doom downtown. That's real, real easy, real simple.
Speaker 3: So I'm knowing you off the hook with this.
Speaker 4: The dog Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yo, So I ain't on front.
Speaker 4: This is a joint that I fucked like once or twice a year every year for like mad year straight.
Speaker 3: Once or twice a year every year from magic like four years straight.
Speaker 4: So I can't recall like a sneaky link because we don't really it wasn't consistent enough. But I was at her crib and Yo, she was yo thick as fucked. She was just always like to suck dick and I'd be like, all right, so we're in the crib chilling, she's sucking blah blah blah, going crazy, and then you know, she finally me beat. I beat whatever I was laying up. She used to have a dog, right, So I ain't gonna hold you. I'm not really like, I'm not really pet friendly because I like, I treat all foreign things and people to say, if I already know you like that, I'm not gonna be fuck with you like that. You know what I'm saying, Like if you bring somebody rama say with something and keep it cordial. Same you for sucking dogs. I don't know this fucking little dog.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would hate you.
Speaker 4: Nigga on the bed and ship naked, he's by my balls and you know what I'm saying, And I'm just like, yo, like he's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Buy my Yo, I don't know this dog like that.
Speaker 4: I'll pet the nigga, but you got to think of right about my private parts and we both naked, I'm like, yo.
Speaker 3: Go on your cage, mallow on the bed.
Speaker 4: She was like, yo, but I want to I'm like, yo, look no, like Yo, it's either he going to cage, I'm going home.
Speaker 1: You feel me? So whatever. So now she's sucking me, She sucking me whatever.
Speaker 4: My eyes closed, y'all feel nigga licking my ribs, I.
Speaker 1: Said, Yah said the mouth. I'm out, got dressed. I'm like, because I told you the nigga wanted parts. It was a dog, he would parts.
Speaker 3: Maya is always in a in the guest room. If I was to do that, like, she's always put away because when I don't want the dog looking at me while I'm doing this too, like she might think that I'm getting hurt because of the noises.
Speaker 1: You're getting hurt, alrighty, I've had that. I think I've told that before. Try to fuck you.
Speaker 2: The nigga must have got jealous. Bro, I'm at the crib. So she puts him in the doggie bed. At the end of the bed was crossed on the wall, so you see him. He's looking like so now he starts trying to hop on the bed. He's a little dog, yeah, trying to hop on the bed, trying to hop on the bed. But he can't get up because the bed is high, right, so he obviously he hears, so he's going crazy, right, so right, so he can't get on. He can't get on the bed.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: When we stopped, I don't remember what it was, but I think it was my underwear. This nigger had my underwear in his fucking doggy bed and was fucking the underwear.
Speaker 3: I said, the only one the free ball home.
Speaker 6: Now you.
Speaker 3: Have them, you have anything.
Speaker 1: I've had bad.
Speaker 2: I've had bad situations with dogs all around when it comes to women and their dogs.
Speaker 1: So I understand.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not that I'm anti dog. I love dogs, but y'all you can't expect like a person like this is your dog.
Speaker 1: I don't know this dog. I'll pet them, but you have this nigga in the bed with me. I don't know this nigga like that.
Speaker 4: She's not on the bed, got clothes and ship just digging into my knee. I'm like, yo, Bro, like it's it's cool. It was my your prince, come here, shout out to prince. I would put them in the cage out of respect for you.
Speaker 1: You ever seen somebody, I've seen somebody.
Speaker 2: When they were dating, buy a dog together, and they co parented dog. And they break up and they break up, still they're still co parenting the dog.
Speaker 3: I have a coworker who has that. When she told me, I was just like I was looking at her like.
Speaker 1: I was trying to do that at the point. You you the type of nigga to do that. You would do that. Yeah, I was try to do that. I just want to I just want to see my son. That's it, you know what.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can actually see that, like you doing that.
Speaker 1: I know why.
Speaker 3: And then like when y'all break up and you want to liken manipulate it and be like, yo, I just want to pick up the dog. You really want to see her though, I can see that it's.
Speaker 7: Not because I care about the dog. I see him turning his feelings off to the dog once you break up. Thanks guys, You know you guys didn't the dog?
Speaker 1: You ever heard of? Friendship babies?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Like when your friend have a baby?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you y'all single for so long, y'all make a pack.
Speaker 1: That if we sing about thirty eight, we just going to fucking and do it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna just have a baby.
Speaker 1: That a friend's man.
Speaker 6: Who about a friend's baby?
Speaker 1: A friend's baby?
Speaker 6: I really like the idea of a friend's baby. But what was that mean? So it's where you have a baby with your friend and you co parent the baby with your friend.
Speaker 1: But did you fuck for real?
Speaker 6: I don't know. It depends on what you and your friend agreep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to fight for real? That is ridiculous. Is yes, you do?
Speaker 4: Well, so you and your friend have a baby just by taking your and your egg and then you're raising the child together.
Speaker 1: You didn't even get to fight.
Speaker 6: That just seems no, it can work.
Speaker 1: That just seems bad.
Speaker 4: It can work.
Speaker 6: I think it can work. I would I would consider a friend's baby before i'd consider a sperm donal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a friend's.
Speaker 4: Baby without any intimacy it depends to the friend. Is yeah, okay, why wouldn't you want to touch it?
Speaker 1: You have his child, Yeah, but you don't want to have any intimacy with it.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't touch it because he's your friend.
Speaker 1: But you're having his baby forgotten.
Speaker 6: That's fine, that's fine. It's just this.
Speaker 1: Out. I agree with that. I agree with the UK nigga.
Speaker 3: I think it already happens, like you ever heard of a lavender marriage? A lavender marriage was that focus. So a lavender marriage is when you get married to your woman gets married to her gay best friend or her gay friend.
Speaker 1: Are you married? Yes?
Speaker 3: And they also can have a kid together. They don't have to be intimate, but the sperm is donated and they go through IVF.
Speaker 1: Why but why would you do that? Though? Because get married.
Speaker 3: Because their dating life can be like really sucky and they can't find someone out there. So they said, you know what, why not just have the baby and not get married.
Speaker 1: Some of that's what I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Someone want the commitment to each other. They want to see that commitment.
Speaker 1: So, but why y'all can't just be friends?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not in a lavender marriage.
Speaker 1: I know this is a woman's idea. I don't I totally don't understand get it. Why would you get married? Why y'all can't just be friends?
Speaker 3: And then someone just made a point. Sometimes people do it for gay people to hide it that they're gay.
Speaker 1: That's a whole lot to hide that you gave.
Speaker 7: I mean, I understand, I understand happens a high at it, but yeah, together, Like no, I mean I could. I can understand that if if you if you're hiding get that way and you know, I get it. But I feel like, once you have the kid, it's kind of like.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest all jokes aside, I would only do that with one of my friends if we did it through the like the the sept whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know big words and fancy letters only because like, if you're my friend for real, I'm never gonna look at you to like have sex with you. But if you're had a point in life where it's like yo, listen, bro, it's one thing I don't do. I'm not play that ship. I don't look at none of my friends saying yo, I'm a fuck I'll fuck you one day.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that here. My tip for you is like, well, I cannot. I can never look at Dodge and say that. I'm now I know what I'm saying, Like, no, I don't play that ship. Girls is my homegirls, So hold on.
Speaker 3: I don't want to address something because people in the room saying that it's outdated. Actually, if you go on TikTok, there's a lot of friends of people doing lavender marriages now, so I don't think it's outdated as as you guys think it is. But there's a whole rabbit hole of lavender marriage stories on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Have a question I want to hear yesterday, we were quick before you answer that because this figure.
Speaker 7: Was just guys, don't try it, you bro, it's all you Listen. All I was saying was I feel where Loon is coming from. But I do kind of agree where Shorty was coming from a little bit. I do think it's possible in a certain type of way.
Speaker 1: I don't. I just don't understand. Aren't most babies friendship babies? No? Ain't you friends with the person? You dan't?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What the difference? Do you think that things get different? Because?
Speaker 2: Oh, because so if there's no feelings attached, you can co parent easier. Yes, correct, So the emotion no shit that gets in the way of actual co parenting.
Speaker 4: Well you're going you know what's funny? You know, I just thought about it. I think frendship babies should be more of a thing because I'm tired of seeing people together romantically than just breaking them after the baby is here. Now they have a toxic coal parents relationship maybe healthy if that's a thing that will lead to healthy co parenting, because if relationships is not gonna work.
Speaker 1: I had at that.
Speaker 7: Really, that's kind of where I was leaning towards with it, because it's not all bad. I feel like when you hear it, it sounds like a little off. But to Loon's point, I feel like it's You can't tell me that that's worse than two people like forcing themselves to be together it not working, and then the relationship and the relationship with the child is now at a detriment. You can't tell me that that's better than.
Speaker 3: Having friendship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 7: There's no way you can tell me that that is better than two people who you who never fight. They're always in pocket, they're always in tune. They always show up. Get what I'm saying. They might have different relationship lives for themselves, but as far as the dynam they're both responsible.
Speaker 1: They show up.
Speaker 7: There's no bad blood, there's no you know, I can go with any person. We could do stuff together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I see where you're coming from that perspective.
Speaker 1: Courtney. I have a question for you, and I want you guys to tell me if she's lying or not.
Speaker 4: Court you're with the love of your life six three dark skin waves like me, but it's not as good looking.
Speaker 1: Right, you guys are best friend. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that happened.
Speaker 4: To you.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you guys are like in a not perfect but a really beautiful, healthy relationship. Right, it comes to you and he goes Yo. So me and Ashley was talking act he's his best friend him and as she was talking and yo, Ashley's like, what thirty seven yo relationships didn't work for her? No potential candidates. She wants to have a baby. We're gonna do the if ship, if whatever, ad t whatever, hold them in alphabet. Will you be okay with your with your partner doing that for his best friend?
Speaker 1: No, not through not fucking no.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so. I think, well, let me not say no. There will be a lot of conversations that would have to happen for me to be comfortable with that. But my first reaction is no.
Speaker 1: No. Is this based on if you have kids or don't have kids at the time? That that doesn't?
Speaker 4: I think that does?
Speaker 3: I think that does. Like if we if you and I don't have kids yet. Why would you have kids with oh girl?
Speaker 1: And I have no obligation to her though.
Speaker 3: You know, I know at the end, you do have an obligation because you have to raise the kid.
Speaker 1: I don't have to raise a kid. I have a question. She just wants a kid on own, wants to dudes on her own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then what happens when the kid actually finds out? That's even more messy.
Speaker 4: My parents are rites, are signed off, I do. I'm not paying trial support.
Speaker 1: I'm literally just here to be present and then absent.
Speaker 3: I just don't think I think that gets a little messy because I think that you if they're best friends and they're seeing each other and they're seeing that child, he's seeing that child, He's going to grow some type of connection with that child because your best friend.
Speaker 1: What if it's the child and not her? That is that the the thing?
Speaker 4: Would that bother you? If he has a connection. What if it's a connection strictly to the child but not her.
Speaker 3: But you are because that's your best friend, doesn't matter, right, that's your best friend. You're going to be around your best friend. You're also going to be around your best friend's child. You're going to have that emotion, You're going to have that connection.
Speaker 7: Especially is it different if like the best friend has like a husband or something. So like you say, like your friend, you're doing it for your friend. Let's say her and husband, they're not able to do it for whatever reason, and you're assisting her as her friend. But she but she has, you know, a husband. So to your point, Court, it's really like a help. But as far as the connection and how things are going to go, it's kind of really set. You guys are together. This is a help from somebody that we trust and know and we're comfortable with.
Speaker 3: So you're saying like if they needed help and I need to carry the baby.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I'm saying, like to Loon's point, I'm saying that just like imagine a person had a husband. So it wasn't like she just was a just the same herself. Yeah, it was she she has a situation that's it's sat there, they're invested.
Speaker 1: Does that change it for you or is it? No?
Speaker 3: I just think that the dynamics is a little bit too complicated for me. That's for me. It's a little too complicated for me. I don't think I can navigate for it.
Speaker 1: Well, you about to go somewhere else? Are you saying? This is last thing? All right? What if she throws in a Jamaican beef patty would change your mind?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: No, you would you if your friend asked you to do the IVF thing with them but they don't want you to be the dad, would you be cool with that? Am I single? Am I a relationship? Single? Yeah? I do it? You would do it? Yeah? Relationship? I would go over. I talk to my partner first, Yes, would you do that? And my partner says, no, I wasn't. That's a good question. Single, Yes, relationship probably?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I was single, and my homegirl asked me to do that. She asked you do that. She said she needed a baby, she couldn't find a dad. She liked me, she likes the way I'm aging jeans. You know, you seem to be you know. And I knew this girl for a long time. And I said no. I was like, kids needed father. Yeah, I was like, kids need their father. You want to have a kid.
Speaker 2: I personally was not with the idea of a woman creating a family with just her as the only parent.
Speaker 1: I felt that a child needed a dad.
Speaker 3: And what you're trying to do is you don't feel like that now.
Speaker 1: I still feel like that now. But we actually fell out over it. I was real with her. I told her that I felt that was selfish. You said you felt selfish, I told her. I told her I felt it was.
Speaker 6: We were.
Speaker 2: We're still friends to this day where we I think we didn't speak for maybe three four years after that had the baby, but not yours. Somebody, somebody did it through the ad T ship. I don't know the process, but yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: No, I'm trying to ignore him. I'm trying to ignore him.
Speaker 1: He might he might have. He might have.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure how they went about it, But you know me personally, I was like you at the time, I was like, yo, that's selfish. You're thinking about what you want. You're not thinking about the impact on the child, and later on your decision now is going to impact that child way more than it is impacting you right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think like, yo, you should you know, I agree.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think about it in that way, but yes, you're I feel like child, daughter or son needs a father in their life. I'm like me being you know, my father was there, but he's also an absent father in a way. So it's like, I see how that plays in my role as me being older, and so for now, like me going into relationships with men. I was like, it's very important for my man to have a very good relationship with their daughters because I see the benefits of it, because I see the consequences of not being you know, not having such a present father.
Speaker 1: That's tough.
Speaker 7: And I think taking it taking on that type of task, like you said, like a one person type of a job, I think if it happens because you know, situation doesn't work out or I think that's one thing, but I think to start it at the onset like that, I think it's a very very I.
Speaker 1: Didn't like this. I did not like the idea of that at all.
Speaker 2: And to Courtney's point, most times if I meet a woman heard that, I can see that was crazy stomach crazy, hope cut I keep saying. But most times I meet a woman, I can tell very quickly if she had a good relationship with her dad. Oh you always know what even telling you something about very confident and the way that she just there's something about the way she moves, and I really can't put my finger on it.
Speaker 4: I can tell you what it is already, what bro, girls with good dads usually knobs out of ten be a little difficult.
Speaker 1: Would you say girls with good dad after.
Speaker 4: About the store thoughts coming in some water, but.
Speaker 1: Not about attend a girl was a good dad.
Speaker 4: They usually might be a tad bit difficult if you want some bullshit, but they make the best fucking partners.
Speaker 1: Bro, the best part.
Speaker 3: Don't think that's all the way and they usually be from I don't think that's all the way true, because, like I said, I feel like I didn't have the best relationship with my father, but I think I'm a damn good partner. Might be an exceptional I don't That's what I'm saying that I don't think that's all the way true.
Speaker 1: But he didn't say women without fathers aren't good. But yeah, I'm just saying there was no comparis is.
Speaker 4: I kind of feel like and I noticed I said good father because it's the difference between having a good active dad and a good dad. If you can be acting as me, you're a good dad. You're just present, but you're not doing ship girls with good fathers, they kind of for the most part, they had a good example of like what a relationship should look like with a mom, and they also have these kind of talks with their dad, like, Yo, as a woman, you should.
Speaker 1: Do X Y and Z. Don't take X y and Z. Don't taler x y and Z.
Speaker 4: But if so and so is doing X y and Z, then maybe you should be doing X Y and Z.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, I just.
Speaker 4: Feel like it like every girl I haven't, I haven't had that many girls with good dads in their life. I can count on one, I can name any names right now, and the ones who.
Speaker 1: Don't I've seen it.
Speaker 4: Bro it really like shout out at me. I'm like, yo, there's really a distinctive difference. Can if you don't have your dad in your life. I'm not saying you're a bad partner. Please when not slide on my DM sending me these long ass parients like, I'm not going to read them, but I will say though, there is a there is a difference between if you take ten girls with good father figures and ten girls with absent father figures with bad father figures.
Speaker 1: You did see it differently, Can I pick.
Speaker 7: It back off that loan to your your point, Loan, I think that's a very good point that you're making. And I think part of the reason for that is I think, like you said, them being with the mother or the you know, whoever the person is. I think not only have they they've been able to see a success relationship, I think they've been they are able to see successful conflict resolution, especially if the parents are you know, if they're together for an extended amount of time, so they've seen the parents go through so much stuff and how to navigate the conflict and also still stay together, you know, you know, And I think that's a very very interesting thing because a lot of people don't have that, and like I said, that's a kind of a rare thing, so, you know, it is that's one of those things that adds to the mix, you know what I'm saying, as far as them being a partner in them knowing how to handle situations, be present, be understanding, you know what I'm saying. So I think that's a really good point.
Speaker 1: You know. What I want to do. I want to do something that I don't do often.
Speaker 4: I want to give toios some praise God forbid if tows to die yesterday. The one thing he said that I will never forget is like, yo, bro, you don't know how to go through shit. And I'm like, Yo, what the fuck is he talking about?
Speaker 1: And that's how that I thought about it. I said, Yo, I don't know how to go through nothing. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: As soon as I see a little bit inconvenience, I run, I jet the man's I'm gonna go my way, I break up the manute something.
Speaker 1: Is not to my liking. I am out of here. You're done.
Speaker 4: I used to run through so many I'm not proud of this. I used to run through so many like sick relations or situations for the smallest of inconvenience. And that's also because my mom and dad were married for like fucking two weeks they got divorced, and I literally have never really grew up with like an ideal display of what a healthy relationship should look like. And then I thought about, like, your relationships thing always just peaches and cream, like you have to go through some shits. And until he said that, I never rum like, yo, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know how to go through nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so my parents they've been together. They work together for twenty five years.
Speaker 1: God damn.
Speaker 3: So I've seen it firsthand, like what being in a marriage looks like. So I've been like seeing the up, seeing the downs, seeing like you know, at the end of the day, it's us against the problem.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So I've seen that and it's beautiful, and that's something that I want to replicate in my future relationship or even marriage. That like that, you are aligned in the same way I'm thinking, because the problem is that I usually run into men who don't see that, and their first thing is to run. And in retrospect, that's God's protection because I didn't need to be with you anyway, you know what I mean. But I see more of men running because they never seen the dynamic of marriage.
Speaker 4: Or a healthy marriage or healthy.
Speaker 3: Healthy marriage, let me be clear, healthy marriage.
Speaker 4: So so I want to ask you, what are some signs of a man who didn't have a good father figure or no father figure at all when it comes to relationships.
Speaker 1: How does that show you think when it comes to relationships? Correct, we can see it in other places.
Speaker 2: But you know, I don't think I'm the right person asked that, But I think when you're worried about pressing other men when you're worried about what people want to think about how you're behaving in your relationship instead of being able to exist you know what I mean, in that relationship as a partner, and you were always thinking about, oh, niggas this and niggas don't do that, ship like that. I think that's I don't. I think that's when you don't really have a real example of being able to be true to self.
Speaker 3: I we just mentioned one running away, like running away from situations because of the slightest and conveness instead of just actually having difficult conversations, having like difficult situations. Being avoidant is a big one too. I see that in a lot of men who don't have that figures like being avoidance.
Speaker 4: Like we also missed the biggest one, courting.
Speaker 1: Courting yep, like they don't court. Mm hm.
Speaker 4: I feel like if you don't, you don't truly know what it's like to be in what a good relationship looks like. So you see a man actually like love a woman honestly and truthful me, if you don't see a man healthy love a woman, and what I mean healthy love a woman, I mean things like you're mat Wendy's you want something something as simple as that, Oh your his flowers just because, or let me rub your fee while you watch Game of Thrones. If a nigga don't actually see that courting shit comes off like a foreign language, then that's like my health results. When I got the shit in the mail, like, what the fuck is high cholesterol?
Speaker 1: Nigga, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I I totally agree that. Damn it. What's my Trina thought? Fuck, all right, you don't have to come back to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that a physical abuse another thing, having them to control her through physically harming her. She's she's insulting your manhood. That type of shit, not knowing how to put her first over you, like not knowing how to be reassuring or you know, those type of things where it's got to be about you. Everything is about how things relate back to you as a man. And that's because you're not able to really exist without whatever impression society has.
Speaker 1: Has on you.
Speaker 3: I remember what I was gonna say. Men who are in love with their women move mountains. They literally I've seen what men do when they're in love, and they literally move fucking mountains. And I always think about that when I'm dating.
Speaker 4: It's like, would you move on own from me?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 3: Yeah, at that point where it's like where there, will you move a mountain for me? Because men do it. I've seen it plenty of times. I see you doing.
Speaker 1: What is moving the mountain. It's different, it's subjective based on you're dealing. But give me an example.
Speaker 4: I'll give you. I'll give you courty example right now, right let me know if I'm fucking line. All right, we sitting down right here. We recorded Cody Nigga outside, Yo, baby, I'm outside. Just let me know what you don't record it, okay? Cody says, you know what I can really go for right now?
Speaker 1: A juicy beef patty.
Speaker 4: If that nigga goes and stands on the line and wait for two juicy beef patty. While Cody's recording, that is a fucking mountain. That's a mountain because I didn't want it on.
Speaker 1: The line for your ass last week. I tell you that much.
Speaker 3: For your that is a mountain.
Speaker 2: The women are saying yeah to that, but they really mean when she gets in the car, he already has it because he knows that she wants that actually right, He's He's right, he already has without having as without you having to ask.
Speaker 3: I don't even think, honestly, even if you ask me, I think that's okay for me. That's okay. Like, hey, I'm going to go to Juicy Patty, Like I'm going to pick you up at Patty while you're girl?
Speaker 1: What does she do? What he'd be saying, like she want me to sometimes just like have ship that's what they want.
Speaker 3: But I think that's still I think it's still considerate. It's still considerate regardless, Like it's still like I know I'm around this place, I know that juice is patted here. Do you want one? Because I could be in the mood of the mood of having one, or I could be like, no, I don't really want one. I already ate.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 7: I have a question, you know, on what if to the moving mountains point, what if somebody feels like they would move a mound but they don't know how to I see that a lot with people too, having the willingness to be that way, but they don't know how to execute on it.
Speaker 1: Men and women.
Speaker 3: I think it's being in tuned with your partner. If you're not paying attention to your partner, then you don't know how to move the mountain. But if you're, if you're I think if you literally like you know your partner in the out, you know what a mountain is for them.
Speaker 1: I agree and I disagree. I want to say this.
Speaker 4: People who are audio learners, I mean, nigga is here shit and do it. It's nick niggas who are visual learners. I mean they have to see the example on the chunk board. There's people he need both. Sometimes I feel it's the right energy, wrong direction. It's not that a nigga's not trying to be in tune with you. He really just might not have the skills to really just grab certain concepts that really like you. Sometimes you have to learn sometimes to deal with people differently. You might be with a nigga like Taois said, who just got the juicy patties on the fucking passion she actually having to ask.
Speaker 1: But you might have a nigga that do love you, he does care. He wouldn't move mountains, but he might need you to text him that for hey, I want I bet yeah.
Speaker 3: But this I'm saying, if you know your partner and you know that your partner is doing this, then you already can pick up on Oh, certain.
Speaker 4: Niggas be dumb. That's crazy, certain niggas. And my line, bro sertin niggast Sta niggas oblivious line to certain certa niggas. I'll be a blip sometime.
Speaker 1: I hold you, I'll be a blue. I'm chilling.
Speaker 3: That's not strawberrymade.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, we've been here for damn the hour and a half.
Speaker 3: We talked about nothing on sex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get that, honey real quick.
Speaker 1: I want to get honey real quick.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Heart of Soft Show, the show where we talk about things people like about sex and things people don't like about sex, the things that make us hard and the things that make us soft.
Speaker 1: I am here with Joseph. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Show. Why did you call your mother on this podcast? Yo?
Speaker 1: I'm posting it. I'll posted on TV. That was so good yo, your talk, yo.
Speaker 4: It says, good morning fan of the show. I was cracking with the Joseph reference when you called your mom and I heard the beage and accent.
Speaker 1: Why did I do that?
Speaker 2: It was amazing that, yo, your relationship with your mom. I got to say this, bro, your relationship with your mom is unking.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. I want to put my mom. She come up, I want to get on the show. I would see going to do it. But your relationship with she's like hardest off for.
Speaker 3: You mean the hardest sho She was panicking a little bit.
Speaker 4: It was my mom has never found the show. I always make sure she don't find it.
Speaker 1: But you want to bring on the show. I'm putting deals all around the room with the most revealing.
Speaker 4: She's like, oh my god, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Did you ever tell her?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why? Why you called her?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told her who wanted to know? I said, a couple of people believe absolutely amazing.
Speaker 2: I before I introduce you, like, do the whole introduction thing. I employ the guys out there, Yo, celebrate your moms. They had to create that relationship with your moms. If it's not there already, it's not too late.
Speaker 1: I envy.
Speaker 2: I don't I have a great relationship with mom, would you have? That's a friendship. That ship is fucking dope. That's really fire.
Speaker 1: I still can't believe you told her your dick's name when you were six years old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had bro, you know why I didn't want to do it, but the reason why I did it? Yo, none point not out of ten times.
Speaker 1: I'm telling the truth, but I don't lie.
Speaker 4: Don't like me to be like.
Speaker 1: I don't be lying.
Speaker 4: I just say it's so casually.
Speaker 1: I think it's like you didn't just say that, I'd be so serious.
Speaker 2: I am here with my mom Frere deb on their heyn the tongue tornado, that bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got so many? What did the guests call him that day? Oh poom? We had the whole dance. What was the song? We gotta do the song when I'm gonna get back to that episode and get it. You don't remember the song King Loon? The first was a k A doctor tongue Joseph.
Speaker 4: Elegant, beyond.
Speaker 1: Beyond? How you feeling man?
Speaker 4: Feeling good man, feeling good man, feeling good? Hungry as fun but we hear it's been a really really funny day. We actually really really dove all around today.
Speaker 1: We did. We gotta get nitty gritty real quick fast. You want to introduce your co host so that that ship ain't funnyne that she really got me tight to the left of me. What should I say, to the best of me, we have of the estrogen of the room. Jesus, we have the softness, we have the nurturing. What that was, It wasn't it was, would have been way worse.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I'm talking about him. He was laughing at it, like, what's so funny? Yeah, what was so funny? Just threw me off, And yes, laughing laughing at so funny over there, bad back.
Speaker 1: The estrogen of the room just sounds so crazy, because you know, what's what's fucking You need to listen, Courtney, is the balance of the room? Okay, I do. I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 4: Before she got it was very much. You know, we weren't really locker room talk, but we did have a lot of locker room perspectives on certain things. So, you know, it is good to have somebody that's staying on the opposite.
Speaker 1: I love, I'm a locker.
Speaker 5: Room nigga, both our locker room niggas, so it is good.
Speaker 4: So the time to have somebody that's not in the locker room. Yesterday's standing in the middle. He being a locker rooman in the hallway at the same time. You don't know what that nigga, you feel me, but let me finish. Mike, A sign bus drives over you.
Speaker 1: The reverses, but we have the leather halted top wearing falling off, the.
Speaker 4: Skates, falling off the skates.
Speaker 1: My neck yesterday's ak is.
Speaker 4: We have Courtney Chavon a K, A little Fizz, a k A Lloyd. You're getting a little chocolate now and something time.
Speaker 1: You look like Lloyd. Now you just got your eyebrows done. I see it.
Speaker 3: No, no, these are just fielding bike you upside.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it, though a KA breast and chests. They're not really showing to them. Actually, you actually have your whole back out. I thought Cordy was, but as niggage was. What the fuck is your shirt?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 4: We have Courtney Chavon a K Big shop. If you're nasty, yeah, Ka, you are not Western and I'm not gonna let that ship rock. So let me bring this up real quick. One thing that I hate to see. I hate to see catfish and.
Speaker 1: Ass niggas because they don't they all don't know. Was on Instagram.
Speaker 4: I want to say, dancing the elephant man and I'm like, yo, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I was it was the nigga said, it's.
Speaker 4: Not even bad as bod listen. I listen as as the ambassador to the fucking immigrants of the Coconut Nation. We don't want you to fucking I have any part of our culture. I don't want to catch you doing no Bod month forwards. I don't want to catch you doing no foot ship. I don't want to catch you saying I don't want to see your safari's background when you had the concert, Why would you?
Speaker 3: I don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see it. This at the labor parade. I want you brought up on charges.
Speaker 3: I've been doing this for years. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 5: You are late to this.
Speaker 3: You're You're late to everything.
Speaker 1: When it comes in.
Speaker 2: I'm playing a little West Indian music and here he's who put this ship.
Speaker 3: On pure hate.
Speaker 1: I would prefer Western cordy or Western guitar.
Speaker 3: Like this is just pure It's spewing hate. When I tell you that, every friend that I have always asked me if I am Caribbean, and I'm like no, there's like I would have thought you was Caribbean. You are just hating, bro. And then yesterday I'm gonna get you too, because you show it was just regular black.
Speaker 1: According that's not true.
Speaker 4: To like that.
Speaker 1: I know you were black, Courtney. I know people that went school. You know that you're that's that's not so. I just saw the t in us in the east.
Speaker 3: Sorry today, yes, right now, right now, you hated just as much.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 7: You are.
Speaker 3: We are hating just as much as loom. So I'm gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 1: What you have to do with this? What happened? I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: He co signed. Now we don't know. You see what you do. Let me pull up the receipts. Let me pull up through receets and now you now that I don't.
Speaker 4: Know what I did.
Speaker 1: I did, I don't know what I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, let's do this now this is nasty.
Speaker 1: You want to introduce your other codes, please, man.
Speaker 4: So to the man behind the can my name the man that lifts the legend, the salesman of the decade.
Speaker 1: We have Dick salesman. We have yesterday, Dragon slave, a.
Speaker 4: K A triple s a K, Dragon ball z a K A flopped and six MA sizes. This a week or I'm out of here. A K a my next in my back.
Speaker 1: Ak. I got hit by a plane and lift to talk about it.
Speaker 4: A K.
Speaker 1: To something to do something three something to see something and for something or more something for something more something. How we're doing over here? My brother? For something or more something? For god? Damn? Yes? How were doing? I'm doing I'm doing good, feeling good, happy to be here with your life is good alright for you?
Speaker 2: Look, Courtney is still looking for receipts. I don't know what's going on. Where I was at while it's hold abouchery was was happening?
Speaker 1: Say, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: When I find it, I'm a screenshot and put it back. I'm taking you the homie court ship.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We got about ten minutes to get horny? Yeah, what exactly I want to get horny?
Speaker 1: Four? Mm hmm looking nobody's ship. What do you mean what I want to get horny? Four? What do you mean by that? Go ahead? I watched your business. You watched some part I've been watching. Point Okay.
Speaker 4: I broke my fucking sabbatical or jerked off yesterday sabbatical. Yeah, I didn't jernk off like.
Speaker 1: Maybe three weeks four weeks, oh, yeah.
Speaker 3: I jerked better than I mean, how didn't last a week?
Speaker 1: Remember he Remember he thought that he deserved half a day for the bus. Is just just backed up three or four months. She read too much. I'm here to give a toy review. The toy review. Yes, oh man, you know what I'm talking about. Okay, you used it? Okay? What is the GOK three thousand? That ship actually was better than what I thought it was gonna be. Yeah, so I a'nna lie I throw was a bunch of bullship. I put my shirt on there and it was dry. My digger said, what the I didn't know, nigga, what what like? Ship? That ship was not comfortable. So now I sat down.
Speaker 4: I put my thinking that on. I'm not as smart as to show you with she at the supermarket, I said, Yo, maybe if I love something, then I could do something.
Speaker 1: So you feel me. I got some lube. I'd loop my joint up. You feel me. I put it on. I'm like, oh, now we're cooking with gas.
Speaker 4: This it is spinning. You know what I'm saying. Okay, So I'm on my phone now while it's spinning like this.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, now I want to watch that. I want to watch that. I'm spinning like maybe three minutes. It is not bad. I could do this. So I found something right so you know, my my, I got a porn cakes up, put my ship like this right.
Speaker 3: Whatever, get it?
Speaker 1: So now I got my legs up on my couch. I'm spinning. I got my bullet on the other hand right here, vibing and ship like that.
Speaker 4: Oh and then he had a light to be going like this, to go like that.
Speaker 3: How you had a bullet?
Speaker 1: You put the ship that he gave me.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know the little.
Speaker 1: Pink ship right come.
Speaker 4: I got that ship right hand, you know, and I'm vibing and I'm spending at the same time. But now that this ship got settings, so I like go to like setting number two and I should just extra spend cycle. I was like, oh my god, and then I should kind of feel like some next when I got the toy like this, I'm just like this like oh no, this it is tough.
Speaker 1: This sh it is tough.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm like, oh ship, we start to end.
Speaker 3: How long did it take?
Speaker 1: And I found the video? I want to say about maybe four minutes?
Speaker 3: Okay, is it better than actual head no, but it's it's really.
Speaker 4: It's the best ship that I had since Head.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Afterhead, this would be right there. Yeah, And then I had to fucking I clean How do I clean this ship?
Speaker 1: That was the hand lean that you clean ship that was to shave bitch, to shave bitch. You said you was watching Porland.
Speaker 3: I watched porn. This woman was being pleased by two men, like one was on her titties, the other one was like eating her out. But the only thing that kind of fucked me up with this and she wasn't moaning. I'm like, you're getting all this damn pleasure, and girl, you're not a let up.
Speaker 1: I hate a freaking soldier in the bed. Why are you quick for?
Speaker 3: Like, why are they not making any noises? Like I'm sure this is And the way they was eating pussy, I was like, damn. And it was Spanish, you know they had you know that it was she must.
Speaker 1: Have been a marine or something.
Speaker 3: I was just like, girl, you want to say something like the visual was nice, but she just she kind of blew minding because she didn't really really know.
Speaker 1: I couldn't watch a video like that. I would have found something else I like.
Speaker 3: The way he was eating her pussy. So that's why I kept going Spanish.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie that was known for that, Like Spanish has been known for eating pussies like the eighties.
Speaker 3: Like that's just what they think, the way he was eating his pussy.
Speaker 1: Send me that video I want to see. I still need I still need tutorials.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm not gonna find it again. It's gonna be tough. It was on X and XX, so I have to open.
Speaker 1: I used to have like ninety seven tabs.
Speaker 2: Wow, I have one page that two hundred and seventy eight open tab the private the private page on my on my on my on my iPad. So if you double click the home button, it goes into the different things windows. One of the windows has two hundred and seventy eight tabs, and I think the other one has like one hundred and fourteen. I scroll, just scroll, so I find something that's in the rend.
Speaker 4: Jarvis, Yeah, heart.
Speaker 1: Iron man, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: What he was saying.
Speaker 4: It like three hundred he stops making his hot.
Speaker 1: Fuck y'all. That was a good one yesterday, yo, what made you hard last week? Ah? This is this is gonna be interesting. So I did watch poring last week guys, and I change your voice.
Speaker 7: Bro, my bad, and I did you know, I'm excited because this was this was not new because I did this before. But I've started to go into different pulling categories.
Speaker 3: Oh what was your go to?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to say it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, bb W or S S, bb w X, bb W S S super small, supersize.
Speaker 3: I don't know that was a category. So what other categories did you I'm passing by it.
Speaker 4: I'm passing by it.
Speaker 1: I'm passing by it.
Speaker 3: I'm passing by it. Don't give in, don't give in. I'm passing by it. I'm passing by it.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yo, what you said? My bad?
Speaker 3: I'm passing. I'm passing by it. Don't engage.
Speaker 2: He was joining, So.
Speaker 3: Don't engage, all right? What was other categories that she was looking?
Speaker 7: You know, I recently started going into skinnier women. Really, I started looking at that. It was nice. I'm not gonna lie. I mean, obviously sex with skinny women before, like that's not a thing. But I'm talking about the porn. I never watched skinny women porn ever, like that was I never was.
Speaker 3: When we say, skinny women, are we talking about like I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About like skinny like me? Oh god damn sorry.
Speaker 7: Maybe maybe obviously a little bit more meat on, you know, a little you know, a little booty, little brast but not nothing crazy, just very or like athletic build.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what was the category you search for that athletic baddy?
Speaker 3: Athletics about typing that.
Speaker 1: In that's my favorite type of body, like a little track star joints. I was like athletic battie. What website was that?
Speaker 4: ONX and X could have been listen, I throw it in you found mad joints after you type that in athletic bad it was mad videos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got mad videos.
Speaker 7: They got certain ship like where they do like the you know how they do, like the workout routines, like the naked ones.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny.
Speaker 4: There's a nigga ball had black nigga would be like fig you figure personal trainer that he end up personal training and some buns shout out.
Speaker 1: To my nigga.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of personal trainers that personal train into buns.
Speaker 1: I heard it anything salute you know what the hard things who got it hard this week? I got a heart every week.
Speaker 6: Mmm, that was hard.
Speaker 1: That was what made you hard last week? Last week?
Speaker 2: But yeah, I want to go into something and we haven't introduced a new heart of really good heart in a minute.
Speaker 1: M louh, you got one you're thinking wasn't really like a hard but it was like something outside of the bedroom. So I'm thinking about something inside of the bedroom. I don't be lying like you. Yeah, what about what we asked the Discord.
Speaker 2: I want to see so you know, as y'all know out there while we record, we have our Patreon audience, we have our Discord audience. They watch us live and they comment while record, right, so we able to sit here and read the comments yesterday.
Speaker 1: Go to the bottom of these comments. If you don't mind for me, I want.
Speaker 2: To see do y'all have a hard something that y'all like about sex, something specific to you, something that makes y'all hard.
Speaker 1: Let me see, Lamon, I see you said you love it. We love you. Thank you so much showing up today. Anybody in the Discord in the nut.
Speaker 4: Navy give me a hard also too, to the listeners. You know, I don't know if you guys read the caption, but whenever I write the caption. I always say common below and let us know me.
Speaker 1: I want you guys to share shit with us, y'a. Don't never be sharing ship. Don't be fucking afraid to share shit.
Speaker 3: They just be arguing with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you feel me like, I don't want to fight your niggas, like share some ship.
Speaker 1: God damn it, all right, so we have by blank.
Speaker 4: I found out I love sexing in the jungle when I was in Costa Rica last week.
Speaker 1: Oh god damn, you just flexed on us. Motherfuckers sex and in the jungle Like that's a song.
Speaker 3: That's fired.
Speaker 1: Wow, Oh that's a good one. Sorry. Somebody said when she keeps them heels on and her legs, I feel about that is sober. I love the heels heel sex to me. I love it. We got a good one right here, well, a different one.
Speaker 4: I like the back of my arm lightly bit while I'm getting deep strokes, missionary, your arm is kind of.
Speaker 1: So I gotta lean over.
Speaker 3: I got a no, she could probably be like this, and you.
Speaker 1: Know how good to pussy. Got a beast for you to start nibbling on the arms.
Speaker 4: Weird places, Yeah, shut out one shout out to another one. See, this is one of my fortes, right, having my nipples sucked while getting fingers.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, that's a big one.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 4: One of our, one of our, one of our longest tendered members, says, I like a deep voice in my ear telling me not to come.
Speaker 1: That's not that's my bag. Oh go ahead. When I put a cock ring on and she feels and reacts to the thicker thickness.
Speaker 2: Fellas out there, I never use one. Fellas out there, do yourself a favor. Order conquering is a very inexpensive. You can get some with vibrators on. You get some with like little rabbit ears, and those ones have like a little thing where you can just pull it down based off tight to tighten it to you know, to your size or whatever, or loosen it if it gets too tight. But I'm telling you, the way your joint looks you want your shit sunny is kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Dot on a mother fair that actually kind of remind me of the porn that I was watching when I was telling you about he was about six inches, but he was girthy. And when I tell you like women like men, think that, oh women want link it's the girth that we really fucking like. And if a cockering can achieve that, yes, let's keep going.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I was watching.
Speaker 3: A porn missionary with toes in my mouth. That's that's that's that's an ultimately, that's a og.
Speaker 4: Right now that you say cockering, right, that was the porn that I was using to joint on. Right, it was a fucking a food ginari joint with a girl on girls like this alien robot fucking this little human joint.
Speaker 1: So she sucking up from the back and right, and she said, I hope you ready.
Speaker 4: I hope you're ready for my next surprise.
Speaker 1: Then she like hits a button on her chest and her dick got bigger than she's right, yo, everybody, we love it.
Speaker 2: We have so many more submissions, but we need to get out of here, and I want you all to start concentrating on a soft Thank y'all so much for y'all submissions.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do this again next week.
Speaker 2: The soft things you don't like in the bedroom, things that make you soft, y'all want to run through a couple of these while they thinking about this sauce. When she when she smooches the gucca with extra wet lips as she strokes my dick.
Speaker 1: We said soft.
Speaker 2: I'm reading some of these hosts being slapped in missionary well being told how pretty I am. Hey click, while you choked me and fucked me deep and hard.
Speaker 1: That's another one. You got a multitask for some of these.
Speaker 2: My partner straps me from the back with her thumb hooked and my ass while pulling my hair. She tells me how proud she is of me, how successful I'll become, and how much she loves how I show up.
Speaker 1: I come hard every time.
Speaker 2: Who While we get some of these herds off, I see I see one. I mean somebody soft soft in here, Loune, you said you had a soft.
Speaker 4: Yeah, facts my mattress. So I realized my mattress is good for me for sleeping. That's it's not really good for fucking. So I got a memory phone right the sleep, Nigga, I go to bed io point.
Speaker 1: Six seconds when I'm fucking. I kid you not.
Speaker 4: I remember one time I was fucking on my bed and I was going like super hard, like I went so fucking hard, nigga, my mattress.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: They hit the shoes underneath just sunk into the bottom and I'm like, well, god damn, Like what's going on.
Speaker 3: It's hard to ride on a memory phone. Like when I'm on top and I put playing my feet down because I have a memory phone, it's hard to actually ride. I have to do it on my knees.
Speaker 4: Like that's good for my off riders, but when it comes to my my dick fucked, I'm like, yo, this might I need a bed.
Speaker 1: I had to take the man from off my bed because it be Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: We know you got bad complicated so memory pham beds are not good for really like sex like that.
Speaker 1: Ability also to it?
Speaker 4: Could it also hurt the partner, Like I remember I was fucking Shorty and she was like laying down on the stomach.
Speaker 1: I'm going mad hard on her back and just like bending like this. Her butt is going down, her back is still up here. Done.
Speaker 4: Ship was fucked up. I thought it was work.
Speaker 1: Noga.
Speaker 3: You know what you can do to negate that.
Speaker 1: Get a.
Speaker 3: Mattress topper. Yeah, get a pillowtopper.
Speaker 1: Only put it on laid lady Nigga laid all right?
Speaker 2: I see one soft when she wraps her lips as she gives me shallow head.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I hate that. What are you doing?
Speaker 7: I don't like the head. I don't like when they just suck on the head part. That shit tickles, Nigga, what I don't like that?
Speaker 1: Baby? Listen to Own. You know what I'm saying to own yesterday? Yesterday? That's what the soft salt.
Speaker 2: These are why you gotta have conversations with your partners when you're having sex, because.
Speaker 1: What works for one person might not work for another.
Speaker 3: Someone said, when she's bouncing and it slides out and my ship gets bent, that hurts.
Speaker 4: Like I wish I knew how much that ship really. I would never I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 1: Is like a glitch.
Speaker 3: Sure is when a woman thinks she can deep throw but ends up throwing up because she realized she can't like that.
Speaker 1: I like, you know said that said that.
Speaker 6: You don't mind I do.
Speaker 1: I don't love it, especially if they don't mind it sucking it back up.
Speaker 3: But I told you what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was Chipotle.
Speaker 3: It was it was.
Speaker 6: Chicken.
Speaker 1: It was so hot.
Speaker 4: I was to say that somebody her soft is nipple play.
Speaker 1: I had a brush reduction and I can't feel ship.
Speaker 4: That's not sorry, I'm going straight the hell.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. My softest a woman that thinks she okay, you said that when he.
Speaker 3: Licks the pussy like a cat, like licking milk.
Speaker 4: No, it's there, he's like, that's like a dog.
Speaker 1: Bad rhythm, not being in sync with the stroke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate rabbits.
Speaker 1: When her bed has an edge or attachment that prevents us from fucking, fucking or fucking her throat while she's upside down. Oh yeah, that's tough. You haven't hit your leg your foot on that thing under the bed while you're fucking metal ship. Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, as a platform, bad?
Speaker 1: Oh, a platform that I could never platform bad considerate.
Speaker 3: But it's on the floor, bro, it has to get down, mad low. No, it's not platform. But it's high.
Speaker 1: No it's not.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the bed that has just a flat surface and the bed sits on top of it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no, no, My beast is high.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was talking about that. That's the one. Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 3: The metal frame the old ship. Yeah, the one where you stub your toe and it hurts.
Speaker 1: Yes, when the bed is too high, Lord, what in the oh my God, I don't got those problems, not vibes when the dick don't match up with the talking he was doing beforehand. It's better to under cell than the over cell.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like talking about nothing.
Speaker 3: Don't talk about nothing, don't say oh yeah, I'm gonna make you show me. I feel like the men who don't talk usually give me the best sex. Once you start talking, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, even about like Courtney. When the dude look at Courtney, he sees just like Courtney is. Courtney is a scam. She's you know, like, is that right? If?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's spider man.
Speaker 4: I'm batman, very much badman.
Speaker 1: She's been bad for a while. Yesterday's venom.
Speaker 2: Not listening or taking my pleasure into consideration. M listen, Justine said, just get one of those little step ladders.
Speaker 5: What's the step ladder with the thug?
Speaker 1: Oh man head moving more than the head working. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: They're doing is drink.
Speaker 1: He just poured a glass of ice, like, oh my god. When he moves after me, specifically saying not to yo, I have a problem with know, I have a problem. You don't like to taho.
Speaker 4: That's as say you about to come and he just moves.
Speaker 1: That's your finishing move man. Wait wait say that.
Speaker 3: Text messages, I'm taking you the Homie court.
Speaker 4: Watch when I find everybody got to finish?
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, This episode comes out next week. I believe y'all are recording, hopefully without me, next week. Dr We have some really fire episodes coming up. I actually locked in the next candidate for Love for the love of Yesterday today. Hey, Yesterday will be pleased. I'm super excited about that episode as well. We're gonna get her up here to take care of that. And yeah, guys, welcome to the summer. It is about goddamn Memorial Day. We got a play party coming July twenty six. You guys, make sure to go listen the early bird tickets. No, they will be out for the next three weeks. Right after that they're gonna be full priced. I don't want to hear yo. I wasn't caught up on the episode.
Speaker 1: Yo. I wasn't in discord. Yo, I wasn't paying attention to my email.
Speaker 2: I'm sending out notifications to everybody today right early bird tickets will be available.
Speaker 1: This is a Kingston Drinks and that Navy party. Wait, do y'all know what the theme is? You don't even game day?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They told me in the discord when this one. I was in Discord maybe last week, like late last night, like on late night, and I was just trying to see who was in the voice chat thing.
Speaker 1: He was just talking his game to day, like I gotta come with like a fucking Laker.
Speaker 3: Jersey whatever whatever?
Speaker 1: Say that. I got the Kobe jersey to tuck it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever sport you want to the Kobe with no shorts.
Speaker 4: I got the shorts to talk about. Wait, yeah, the play party.
Speaker 3: At the complaint party?
Speaker 5: Do you really want to show Kobe jersey?
Speaker 1: This nigga thought he was about to run a full I thought it was au.
Speaker 4: I just I feel like he was talking them kids with the special meats.
Speaker 1: I thought that's what it was about. Bro. That's where I told who was gold with this? Did you women? I blocked him from dunking on me, by the way.
Speaker 2: I didn't, but I didn't try to dunk on him. I stopped him from joking over me in front of my kids. I'm not just gonna embarrass me.
Speaker 1: How not go home with these kids? Special?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: My kids?
Speaker 3: You ain't have to do them like that.
Speaker 1: You ain't to them like that. It was a mistake. It was a mistake.
Speaker 2: So yeah, game day soccer football, you know what I mean. All of our guardians will have on referee outfits. We will have kinks and drinks, which means before the party from six to six, I believe it, six to nine thirty. We will have activations where you come you can do soft play activations with people who do all types of kink activities.
Speaker 1: And then you come on over to the house and get he's your freaking gets your freaking head man. You know what I'm saying. It's July twenty sixth Saturday. It's a Saturday, all right. We will see y'all next week. Thank you for coming to the show.
Speaker 4: The show.
Speaker 1: Please crazy so with me. I don't know that.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it thinks playing right now.
Speaker 1: They are right, they are playing right now.