Speaker 1: Something you should go something you should know, brought to you by Genesis goldr dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold group is backed by physical gold and silver and you can get all the details at Genesis goldr dot com. I have not one but two hot doggers in the studio with me, Sizzle and Steve and Sarah Crowd.
Speaker 2: How are you guys doing great? We're wonderful, underable.
Speaker 1: Nice and you have a busy weekend in Sioux Falls. You got so many fun things that you're gonna be doing. And I'm looking at the schedule for Friday. I see you'll be at the downtown Library today from ten thirty until noon.
Speaker 2: Yes, so that'd be really fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then Remedy Brewing this afternoon five to eight pm. And you're gonna be doing some fun stuff there where people can come and see puppies.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: And at the library we're gonna have some kittens there. So the best of both worlds with the winner mcbill tomorrow kittens in the morning, dogs at night.
Speaker 1: And then Saturday on the sixteenth, Dash and Meet and greet from eleven to two Ronald McDonald House on Sunday, Roxy and Company on Monday Day and the suit Falls are Humane Society also on Monday. I'm going to throw this whole schedule online, but I wanted to make sure we said that right away so people know that, you know, they don't have to rush to the studio right now because the Wiener Mobile.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let the cat out of the bag.
Speaker 1: You guys were at the office with us yesterday. They're hearing this on Friday, but you stopped yesterday. We recorded ahead of time. So but the reason we did that is because we did it kind of at lunchtime. We had hot dogs, and you guys got to have some hot dogs.
Speaker 4: Oscar mey are the best.
Speaker 2: They are the best.
Speaker 1: There's the thing that's fun. I was like, you guys are probably saying hot dogs. You're like, you know, we don't have nearly as many as you. So, so Sizzle and Steve, how many hot dogs do you think you've had since you've been a hot dog.
Speaker 4: We've recorded how many hot dogs we've been eating. I think we're we're almost at about two dozen. So wet them pretty often and people are kind enough to grill them up for us, which is very nice.
Speaker 1: Well, and ours are in a roaster, so I don't know if hope that hope that works and not grilled their roast like that's groiled or whatever.
Speaker 2: They're still good, They're great always. So we'll start with ladies first.
Speaker 1: So, Sarah Kraut, where are you originally from and how did you become a Hot Dogger?
Speaker 3: So I'm originally from Georgia, a little near Atlanta, Georgia, and the we number came to my college campus.
Speaker 2: In the moment I.
Speaker 3: Saw it, I was like, yes, I'm doing That is the dream, this is what I have to do. And you know what, now I'm in Szoux Falls, South Dakota, so it really worked out.
Speaker 2: And how about you, Sizzling and Steve? How long? How long have you been doing this and where are you from?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm originally from Philadelphia and I just graduated from Boston College in May. We both been doing it since June. They hired twelve new people for one year every June. And you know, why wouldn't you want to become a hot Dogger? You get to travel the country and meet all these kinds of people. So when I found out about it, as well, it was the number one thing I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: That is cool.
Speaker 1: Now, what is it you want to do when you're done being a hot dog or do you have because this would be cool to do this forever, but you don't get to do it forever.
Speaker 2: No, it's just one year.
Speaker 4: So well June first, well they'll kick us out of the program, will become expired meet as they say. But until then, we're hot Doggers. And I think we're still kind of figuring out what we're going to do after. We still have some time, and you know, the journey on the road brings some light two to what might come after, So you never know, maybe we'll move to some of these places that we get to visit on the road.
Speaker 3: I think we can both agree that this is the best job that we will probably ever have. So it's a little hard to find another one.
Speaker 2: And you said there's twelve people per year.
Speaker 1: Think about this like any football team, any basketball team, any you know, major league, any kind of team. They have more than that on one team, you know, And here, you guys are, there's only twelve in the entire nation.
Speaker 2: So does that mean there are six?
Speaker 4: There are six?
Speaker 2: With two hot Doggers.
Speaker 1: In each So have you guys had any mishaps while you're out and about, any like near missus or bump into something or oh no, that would be scary.
Speaker 2: It's so scary.
Speaker 3: But both of us are really great drivers, and they do an amazing job training us. We go to our program called hot Dog High and we spend a long time in a parking lot, graduating in pinske vans until we can drive the so they make sure we can.
Speaker 2: We really know how to haul something.
Speaker 1: And I recorded a video when you guys were pulling the parking lot and I saw that that Sarah Kraut was driving.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. Do you like driving?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love to drive, take turns back and forth each Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean we've driven almost about twenty thousand miles so far this year, just in the past five months, so no one of us could do all that load. So we definitely trade off.
Speaker 2: So now, how much longer will you be hot Doggers? And when? When is your journey done? And you're all wrapped up with this.
Speaker 3: Our journey ends on June second, so you get a little bit of time. Yet a little bit of time. Sadly, we don't have that much time left with each other. So the way the year works is they'll divide it into six month periods. They'll put you in one region with one partner for the first half, and then come the next half, you get a new region and a new person.
Speaker 1: So will one of you stay with this Wienermobile or you'll both be in different So we'll.
Speaker 4: Both leave this Wienermobile to go to two different ones. Okay, so we say goodbye to the Midwest unfortunately in about a month and a half.
Speaker 2: This is a good time of year to say goodbye to the Midwest.
Speaker 4: We really enjoyed the Midwest during the summertime. But maybe we'll be going to some more southern regions. I'm hoping for Hawaii. Maybe they'll throw it now, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just kidding' drop you exactly, Yeah, go over there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so we're saying goodbye to the Midwest. But we've had a great time here so far all around.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, we appreciate you stopping by and being a part of this. And like I said, we had some hot doggers stop back in twenty twenty and it was so weird because, like the whole world was different. We were working from home, so they were at our house and the Wienermobile was parked in my front yard and we had new neighbors at the time. They're like, you are our new neighbors. So it's been really cool to have you guys stop by the radio station. And when you are out and about driving around the Wienermobile, I bet you get some of the greatest thing, like when you pull up at places because I see people taking photos. I'm looking out the window right now, there's out there taking photos.
Speaker 2: Now everywhere we go.
Speaker 3: I always say that driving it is like being in a parade, Yeah, because everyone stops to take photos, take pictures. And in fact, after this, we bought a lot of flowers and we're going to some populated areas in two Falls and we're going to be handing them out to all the people that look at the Winner Bold because it attracts so much attention.
Speaker 2: So that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I just all give them a little give them some more happiness.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for stopping in. We appreciate it. Yeah, thank again us. Sarah Kraut and Sizzle and Steve.
Speaker 1: They are hot doggers with the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile and the Winnermobiles in Sue Falls. This whole weekend Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I've got the entire schedule on our Facebook page, and again we kind of read through it earlier, but how in the world.
Speaker 2: Would you remember all of that?
Speaker 1: So if you go to our Facebook page, Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash Sue Falls News, we've got it posted in both of those places.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us on a Friday. Something you Know, Something you should.
Speaker 1: Know is brought to you by genesisgold Ira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com