Speaker 1: Oh that's are Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob.
Speaker 3: And today we bring back your boy Lou.
Speaker 4: What a do?
Speaker 3: My good sir?
Speaker 4: What's up, guys? How y'all doing?
Speaker 3: Stoked? Stoked about this conversation?
Speaker 2: You have been diving into some weird scientific rabbit holes in which you feel like you're uncovering a lot. And that's what's so magical about all this is that I think that you know, science and all that kind of stuff is very fluid and if you if you remember back during the COVID days, it was always trust the science, Trust the science. Well it's not exactly trusting the science. It's trusting the scientists. That's really what they wanted you to learn, right, Like, don't question the scientists. Everybody can be a scientist. Everybody can can do math and and equations and look at you know how numbers and science and atoms and everything works. We all have the capabilities of doing that level of research. Now, I mean, I'm not going to sit here and say that any one of us is ever going to be an expert on the subject, because I think that probably takes years and years of dedication and whatnot. But I love what you're doing. You're not just going with the flow of what everybody else says. You're trying to figure it out on your own. And if that's nothing else, is that not just opening up your third eye?
Speaker 4: Sir? Right right? I agree with that absolutely. So from the last last episode that we had went through an adventure of the universe all of that. At the end of it, I said I was going to take a break. As it turns out, I did not actually take a break whatsoever, and I went in deep started. I basically had a interesting realization which ended up making me go down this whole rabbit hole. I will continuously say that even though I've tried to approach this with no biased depending whatsoever or anything like that, I still feel as if this is a I guess you could say, a walk with God. When I I find connection and understanding through what I believe is my God's creation, right, That's how I feel like I get closer to him. So it led to, uh, led to some very interesting findings. I went through most, if not all, of science as best as I could, basically coming up with what you could say is a unifying field theory.
Speaker 5: All right, so break it down a little deeper for the uneducated into this conversation, what do you mean by unifying field? Do you mean everything being frequency and energy and so everything is unified in that regard or do you mean something else?
Speaker 2: Separation is a fucking illusion, bro, Is that what you're trying to stay with this unified field theory?
Speaker 4: Not necessarily so, when, for example, when Einstein made relativity, that wasn't just a theory that came out to explain gravity. It was majorly like to explain everything, to explain how everything got its shape, how everything got into the order that it was, how everything basically works. Quantum is basically another theory about that of just trying to explain how everything works. I wouldn't say at the smallest level, but essentially at a foundational level, of like how everything formed together, how everything actually works. Just stuff like that. It where for example, you would like measure electricity in certain units, you wouldn't necessarily do that the same way and measuring like fluid pressure, hydraulics or stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I mean you would go for volts or amps versus you know, PSI's or atmospheres or something like that. I mean, I'm with you. The the terminology would change, but there is still a unit of measure associated with both I'm with.
Speaker 4: You, right, So it's basically trying to figure out what that process is behind like behind closed doors, to make those happen and for them to actually work in the way that they do. Obviously, yes, you would not want voltage, for example, in like a water pump because that probably sucks, right right, Absolutely, So I realize after I this is actually something that I came up with earlier this week because I was trying to figure out what is the best like linear path to go on to basically tell this whole story. And I'm after looking at everything as a whole and having this understanding that I've gotten, I made a realization that what I'm calling could be the greatest heartbreak in scientific history. And I feel like, since this is at the end of at least where I've gotten now, I mean, why not continue the trend of starting at the end and then working my way back.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to break science's.
Speaker 3: Heart, sir.
Speaker 4: It's more than just science's heart. So when I went into this again trying to not have a biased opinion on it. I would say that that benefited me a lot, because there are some places to where it seems like biased opinions might have gone in, whether they were meant to or not. But because I wasn't looking at it that way, I didn't really frame it that way, so I never really fault anyone for it. I guess you could say, when.
Speaker 5: You say biases, do you mean personal biases or educational biases?
Speaker 4: They both could be the same.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair Like how a lot of science and historical finds seem to somewhat contradict the findings that are in the Smithsonian Museum, for example.
Speaker 4: Right right, it could I guess maybe there are definitely some bias opinions. You could also say assumptions, right, So if you do something, you get data, there's an assumption behind what caused that data, what process is actually played out in order to give you what you got? Right, So for example, and this is just in case any I guess physicists come through here and read this because this is the first time that this is going to be coming out, or not read it, but listen to the show.
Speaker 5: First of all, I mean physicists are listening to this show please, dm us, I have so many Q questions about what you think about things, But yes, continue please.
Speaker 4: I would say because of going into this with an unbiased opinion a lot of if I'm going to say all of them, all physicists that are out there, especially the legendary ones right like Einstein, like Hawkings, like Newton, I think the conspiracy community needs to realize that a biased opinion and an assumption could be different. So I would say, a biased opinion is you throwing out an unneeded assumption. But an assumption just as a whole, is you giving your idea for the data that you received. You get what I'm saying, Like one has I guess a personal feeling behind it, and one is just you could say, trying to further science.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Now I could also see the gray area where there's meat, you know, in the middle. But I can see that, see, Yeah, I can see the nuances to where those could be separate conversations, and I can also see the nuances where there's would be the same conversation for sure.
Speaker 4: Right, So, once this paper is released, I at no point in time am I actually saying that modern day physicists, scientists, whatever you want to say are wrong about the data that they are receiving, all of the math maths, all the numbers align correctly, and then on the other side. I'm seeing this more now, but I would definitely say that the people that are doing this work should entertain some of the views and skeptic ideas that like the conspiracy community has, because there are lots that are extremely valid and there there's real I'm not going to say concern, but skepticism behind some of their ideas. Yes, some of them are kind of way far out there for no reason. I'm not saying entertain those, But there are a lot of things that are brought up that are actual issues. So instead of just waving a hand or giving some you know, general example that really has no relation or doesn't actually matter, go on to a show like this, go talk. I mean, I think that the both communities could easily learn a lot more from each other. I agree as we are going into this, it is in my opinion that once this paper is released, I may ignite a feud that ended almost one hundred years ago. Although that was never my intention or wish, I believe it's inevitable this feud. Being what I would consider the three main scientific unities, which I would call classical, relativistic, and quantum. I believe once classical physicists see what I have done here, they will accept it quickly, especially in regards to the legacy electromagnetism community. The relativistic community will fight it, undoubtedly, but once they realize I've done what modified Newtonian gravity and modified relativity are already pointing at, they may accept it faster than I expect. I think that the quantum community might fight it the hardest. I believe it's because they'll be changed the most if I am correct. But it is my hope that once the entire picture is there, they'll see and respect it for what it is. I realize.
Speaker 5: You get go ahead. I had a question about the quantum, but I don't want to derail your point.
Speaker 4: I realize, after completing my journey and looking over everything, I may have discovered what you could call the most tragic heartbreak in scientific history. By looking back at scientific lineage, I realized that all paths, no matter how divided, it, lead back to one individual. Also that while both relativity and quantum try to unify the other, this only spreads them farther apart, because neither realize that they are already the ghost within each other's respective field. Did you want to say what you want to say real quickly?
Speaker 5: I guess my question is why do you believe that the quantum scientists would be the most offended for lack of better words.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to say offended. So their work relies on probability, right, it relies on for the most part, Yes, it relies on When we're talking about quantum foam and we're talking about virtual particles, there is a large aspect of probability there, which.
Speaker 5: But also the quantum conversation fifteen years ago was seen as hokum, that was seen as pseudoscience. There are those that believe that the quantum physicists are more of the open minded when it comes to possibilities of things that may not fit neatly into our paperwork as of this moment, because their whole thesis didn't fit neatly fifteen years ago. So whenever you say that whatever you're presenting is about to like derail them and they might be the most the most slow to grasp it that. I guess that's my question is why why do you think may be the most open minded.
Speaker 2: But why do you think that they only started really getting it fifteen years ago? What happened fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: That I would say technology caught up to their theories?
Speaker 5: Right? The theories have been around for forever, right, But like having a quantum computer or understanding the double slit experiment on a mathematical scale, it's kind of like Schrodinger's cat. Schrodinger's cat is a philosophical conversation that has been had for decades and decades and decades. It doesn't make it true or untrue. It's kind of a hypothetical thought process. The quantum mechanics of it all that only really came into mathematical certainty, not mathematical theorem, mathematical certainty only in the last I would argue, possibly two decades, right, And like Luke said, it's because technology was able to catch up, to be able to catch a snapshot of the things happening to prove their point. So it's that's what I'm saying. You would think that the quantum scientists would be more open minded to new ideas and new theorems.
Speaker 4: Not so minded, right, So, because there there is another side of that to where honestly, relativity might like the relativistic community might fight it more than the quantum and that is because the mystery behind Quantum ended up bringing a lot of younger people in that are more open to different ideas and alternate theories. So there is a possibility that the quantum community might accept this easier than relativity because the relativistic community sometimes has a cult following behind it, and that is why Quantum has had to fight as hard as it has.
Speaker 5: The Quantum has its own cult following. I can't tell you how much of the no offense to anybody who considers themselves a part of this community, but the Woo Woo community has latched onto Quantum to such a level, and most of them are speaking about things that they have no idea what they're saying, but it kind of aligns close enough to what they believe. It's developed its own cult following strictly off of it being so new and so mind bending.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even necessarily say the Wuo Woo. I would say just about every spiritual community has latched onto it, and every sense I mean I would.
Speaker 4: I would say that every spiritual community has grabbed onto it at least one part of quantum right at least.
Speaker 2: Well, and it also depends on what you consider woo woo. You know what I'm saying, it's all spirituals woo.
Speaker 5: Now, like I said, I wasn't throwing shade. I'm not throwing shade towards the community or right.
Speaker 2: But a lot of there's new age, and which we're not going to get totally into that, but a lot of these practices have been practiced for a very long time. It's not necessarily new. It's just people that are combining things together that never used to be combined before, in a sense, kind of like if you've ever looked into eclectic witchcraft.
Speaker 3: That's all it is.
Speaker 2: Is really just everybody putting a little bit here, a little bit there and combining it in a sense. And that's really what it. That's really where the title of new age comes from. All it's all old stuff. It's just the new age part of it is the combination of the old stuff that was never really combined before.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie. For some reason, in my head, as soon as you said that, I just imagine a bunch of witches running around with epilepsy.
Speaker 5: I can see it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah they can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they cannot, they cannot. The reason I say it is it's disruptive to the quantum community is because I am essentially going to be saying that in regards to like Schrodinger's cat. Right, the cat was never in the box, right, But I'm hoping that they at least give it some thought because I'm making their equations much much smaller. But when we look over the lineage, right, the history of what has happened, we realize that there has been five generations since the gentleman name James Maxwell, right, the father of electromagnetism. Essentially, so up to the seventies to the present time, we have, for example, string theorist Penrose Stephen Hawkins. That is what I would consider like the fourth generation that has come through. You could argue that there's a fifth generation now, but anyway, before them was Swinger, Feynman and Wheeler. Before them was Drach Heisenberg and Schrodinger. Now before them you get the first generation, which would be Einstein, Bore and Plank. Right, Okay, right before you get that first generation, you have Oliver Heavyside, Josiah Gibbs, and Heinrich Hertz.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which is where we get hurts frequency correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what they did was essentially when Maxwell came out with his paper, the Treaty between Electricity and Magnetism. In his paper, he had something called a quarter neon. You being an electrician, I'm sure you've heard of a quarter neon at least once or twice.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, So what they did at the time, it was too complicated to understand. It was too new, it was too fancy. Some even considered that it might have been just a little too far out there and somewhat spiritual. So because of the times, I mean, we got to think, this is eighteen eighties, so we're talking about a lot of industry building up all of that stuff. They ended up breaking his quarter neon equation down into essentially three separate parts. This is where we get the divide. So Plank and Bore in the next generation took one part of the equation, Einstein took the other part of it, and then there was a part that was essentially left and nobody went back for it. If you want to put a philosophical idea on it or a just a diagram terms. Einstein took the skeleton of that equation bore and plank, which continued the quantum generations. They took essentially what you could call the soul of the equation. Yeah, the body, the body was left over.
Speaker 5: So for anybody who doesn't know what a quarter neon is. And the only reason I even read that, yeah, okay are you yeah? Okay, okay, okay. I heard it spoken of one time in college when I was we were talking about electric electrical theory and things like that. It was a subadendum. It was never like a thing we were graded on, but I recognized the word. I just looked up a little Wikipedia page on it. So all right, if you're already gonna go.
Speaker 4: Over there, never mind, we're gonna yeah, we'll go over it, all right. So then relativity took off, quantum mechanics took off, and they continued going and going and going. And this is why I said, neither one realized that the ghost in their equations was actually the other. So neither one of them could ever make a a field theory that could combine the two back together, such as any kind of quantum aspect to relativity, any kind of gravitational aspect or relativistic aspect to quantum and actually the further they kept going, realistically, they were splitting further apart to never be able to combine it back together because again they never realized that they already needed the other one to begin with, and both of them left the body still within Maxwell's equations. So when we talk about that first group that split apart Maxwell's equations, they did it for convenience because at the time everything was advancing so fast they needed to move. Could it have absolutely derailed ever having a unifying theory, Absolutely, and I am actually going to be showing you how it probably did. But I'm not going to fault them for it because they were doing what they thought was best at the time. And this is what I'm talking about about going in without the biased idea, right, So like, if it is proven that I am right with everything that I've done here, Yes, a lot of people could look down on heavy side on Gibbs on Hurts, but you shouldn't. They were doing what they thought was best at the time in my opinion. And actually it's very interesting because a lot of people do not like Einstein, right, Everybody has their opinions onto why we won't get into it, but because of my approach that I've been taking, I realized that in his later work things get really interesting because he very much shows that he knew relativity was wrong, and he actually goes back and tries to make a unified theory. He actually goes so far that he himself committed what you could sell, or what you could say, the just physics taboo of redefining mass. And because of that, I gained a lot more respect for him, and I'm glad I got to do that. One I knew, I knew he was obviously very intelligent because of relativity to begin with, but for him to, you know, essentially admit that he not made a mistake, but that relativity wasn't it. There was something else that he was missing. It made me feel more justified in actually going back through and redefining mass. But when we look at the basically the things of relativity, there is structure there, right, but there is no actual field. There is no way that mass arises, There is no way that really energy works to begin with. This is why he knew that, This is why he started going back and try tried to find the energy for the field in quantum mechanics. We have direct C, which came through in the the twenties, twenties, the thirties. Direct C is a kind of mixer that Paul Dract tried to make. It was kind of a relativistic quantum field theory. When you look at the basically bare bones of this sea, it is Maxwell's sea of tiny vortices. When you go back through and look at the later versions where we get quantum foam and we get virtual particles, they're still dancing around the same idea of quater neons and the sea of tiny vortices without calling it the same thing. It's because while quantum has energy, it doesn't have actual structure. They had to actually rely on probability because they did not have structure. And I can, after looking through it all now I see why it actually evolved into what it did. It's because they had no other place to go. So now with that all being said, we are going to almost share the screen.
Speaker 5: And while you go and share the screen, listen, good cult members, if you haven't gained this information already, this is going to be an episode that has a lot of depth to it. You're gonna want to see what our boy Luke is sharing with us on this evening, and for all of those that would like to see it rather than just hear it Jonathan, where can they go?
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. It's the best way to be able to support us. We appreciate all the good Gold members who have done so on all of the different tiers that we do have. If you just want to be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance, you want to be able to see all the video, and you want it to be absolutely and totally completely commercial flush, then we do have a five dollars tier for you to be able to join five dollars a month and you get I mean, I don't even know how many shows a month we're putting out anymore.
Speaker 3: It's just too many. It's too many to even count. My brain doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Whenever you start getting past twenty five, you know what I'm saying, I run out of fingers and toes. So if you like to be able to watch all the shows a couple of days in advance, you like it completely commercial free, you like to be able to slide into our dms, and you like to be able to see all the video content that you won't be able to see anywhere other than TikTok or Instagram or Twitter. Then you come over and you sign up for the five dollars tier that we have. Now where it gets even better is whenever you include all of that and you jump up to the next tier where you will be able to join us at the third eye all the way Open tier that will give you access to be able to come and join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. That is a great, great tier because it's even more all inclusive. You ain't doing shit or fuck on a Tuesday night. Who is nobody's doing anything on a Tuesday night, and it's at nine pm. The kids are probably down to sleep, your wife is no I'm just playing. I'm not assuming that it's all dudes over here. We know we got a lot of lady cult members out there as well. So maybe your husband fell asleep and he's snoozing. You want somebody to come and hang out with and just get your third eye busted all the way open. Then you come over and support us over at Patroon dot com. Slash Cult of conspiracy podcast. We also have a twenty five dollars tier for the cult member maniacs out there. So if you find yourself to be an absolute maniac and want to be able to support us in the best way, that would be the best way. So anyhow, let's get back over the show. We appreciate all the good cult members who have been doing so helping us in that way.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: The big turning, just a realization that I had was that right around the same time that Einstein came out with relativity, there was another very interesting and amazing discovery that Maxwell had basically predicted or just calculated in general, and that is that photons right light, they transfer momentum, and if they transfer momentum, then that means that they must create pressure. Tests later on would absolutely confirm that they did both of those.
Speaker 5: So now that's that's got of the minuscule, right, I mean, they recently just didn't experiment where they were able to freeze a photon, and and to that point, it means that it does have a physical for lack of better words, platform, So therefore it would give pressure if it's passing through the air. But at the same time, air is not a good medium to transfer energy through, especially if it's pressure that you're talking about. So if we're talking about a photon passing through, it has pressure and it has energy to it. We're talking about actual literally a fart in the wind or.
Speaker 4: We're not now when you're getting hit as many farts as the sun is hitting you with.
Speaker 3: Okay, a lot of farts of the sun is thrown at us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's not like the photons.
Speaker 5: It is, but it's not like we are feeling some sort of a pressure difference based off of the amount of light. Like on a cloudy day versus a sunny day, the air pressure is going to remain at least relatively the same. We might have barometric pressure that's a little different, but it's not based off of the sun, is it.
Speaker 4: We'll find out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to get your your your thoughts on this. I heard this theory the other day and I heard some scientists that were throwing it around, and the theory that light doesn't travel, that it's essentially just lighting up where it is almost like in the example that was given was like whenever you're at a football stadium and everybody's doing the wave, you know, it's not the wave that is traversing all the way around. It's one person, one individual standing up at that exact moment and standing up and then sitting back down, and it's emulating somewhat of a wave. Now, if you multiply that by thousands of people that are going around in a stadium, did that mean that the wave was literally traveling all the way around the stadium?
Speaker 3: You know, significantly, Like.
Speaker 2: When we're talking about like photons, for example, would a photon be traveling all the way around or would it just be lighting up in the medium call it the ether or whatever in that moment because of the momentum that you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I find it incredibly interesting that you have brought this up at this time. Let's go all right, So after that finding, I essentially got to work. And these are the first principle, first principle like factors that I have. Right, So everybody that comes out with a theory, whether it's Newton, all of that, has the original starting factors, right, So like in the beginning, we had work, then we had forced, then we had pressure stuff like that. So these are essentially my first principal values that I have created for this field. Some of them have parallels, some of them are new, but this is just an entire explanation of the first principal values. So first we have emission pressure. So emission pressure defined as energy density emitted coherently from a source. So coherence is another one that we will get to further down. It is the first measurable consequence of the un callst pulse, serving as the original point for all field based quantities in DET the theory as a whole of what it's called is DET. It is divine emission theory. So continuing nine emission theory. Interesting, yes, So the casual origin and the empirical root. So emission pressure was first identified by interpreting radiant pressure the measurable solar energy per unit volume received at Earth's surface and high altitudes the standard radiant pressure values at sea level. Where this I'm not going to go and like name the actual numbers or like units, because we're going to take forever doing that. Then at higher altitude it typically drops around ten to thirty percent, depending on elevation when compared to gravitational acceleration. It was observed that the rate of decline and radiant pressure per vertical meter matched the observed gravitational pull. This revealed that vertical acceleration could be exactly reproduced by treating the solar radiation not as a passive flux, but as a scalar rebound field, which we would go through. What a scalar field is rebound all of that later on from a coherent emission shell, which is another one we will go through. This became the basis for defining emission pressure, coherence, and scalar potential. Thus, emission pressure emerged directly from empirical solar data and coherence layer analysis, not from theory or assumption. The equations to derive emission pressure are as is shown. You can measure them in jeweles for per cubic meter, or you can do it in pascales or Newton meters. Far as the physical interpretation, emission pressure represents the coherence scalar force dense city that structures space, time and matter. Unlike vacuum pressure or the thermodynamic stress, it is not a reactive force, but an active causative emission that gives rise for field potential, mass, time, magnetic and electric behavior. Comparison to the classical models, it replaces assumed gravitational constants, electromagnetic field strength, and quantum energy packets. It reduces two classical pressure in mechanical systems, but with casual origin and field persistence. I also continued, much like what Einstein was trying to do, I went through this without the assumption that mass is innate. I basically went through this by assuming that guess, gravity is a thing, obviously, like at this point in time, like, obviously it is a thing, saying it as a force that we can measure. But I went through it without assuming mass based attraction. So go ahead, do you mean what do you mean by that?
Speaker 5: Like you're you're saying that you're basically rethinking how mass works, but you're also stating.
Speaker 4: Or how mass is created, how what mass comes from?
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean, but then't that directly connected to the gravitational pull on an object? To say that you know one pound of titanium, Well, what makes it one pound? Because the gravitational force on this x amount of that material makes it way out to be about one pound. And isn't that what you're talking about? Or is there more to this?
Speaker 4: I would say there's more to this, So like you have an actual so like for example, mass doesn't necessarily change, but weight changes with altitude. Right, yes, absolutely, right, So what if mass is as variable as that is not necessarily that it is derived straight from a force, but maybe it is more of a field action, which is exactly what Einstein was looking into. If you look at his later work before he ended up passing, he was trying to derive it from field interactions instead of it just being an innate thing. He wanted to show that it was emergent, that it came from the field, instead of it just being a constant thing throughout for forever.
Speaker 5: But if that had to do with fields, like you're talking about them being on top of a mountain versus being below sea level, the field itself of the matter would be the field of the matter, regardless of what altitude it's at.
Speaker 4: Not necessarily. Actually, quantum mechanics, because of their decoherence, would actually disagree with you.
Speaker 5: Explain this please.
Speaker 4: It's based off of just collapse delay, so like there is a point to where a matter starts getting lost.
Speaker 5: I mean, so break this down here, Okay, So an example of this, if you were to boil a pot of water and you are in Denver, Colorado, it would take less temperature. It would take less degrees fahrenheit to boil that water than it would if you were in New Orleans, Louisiana. Now we are now talking about one hundred degree difference. We're talking about a few degrees. However, that being the case, atmospheric pressure on top of a mountain is a lot different than the atmospheric pressure below sea level. Even though we are boiling the same it could be deionized.
Speaker 4: H two.
Speaker 5: Oh, let's make it the exact same medium that we're talking about boiling off. The boiling points are different based off of atmospheric pressure. You are saying that it has more to do with the mass field of the water depending on where it's located, rather than the atmospheric pressure that is pressing against the water to make it go to its evaporation point.
Speaker 4: Right, So one, what is causing the atmospheric pressure? And to what is I mean? I guess that's really about it. What did you say before you said the atmosphere pressure?
Speaker 5: So like to what's making the atmospheric pressure?
Speaker 4: Oh so it would be really right, So it would really be thermal interactions and entropy.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I get that it's been a while since I did the math on this, I used to calibrate the instrumentation that was reading these types of things for you know, specific gravity for certain materials and things like that. Correct me if I'm wrong, But at sea level, atmosphere pressure is fourteen point six nine six give or taken. We can call it fourteen point seven for shits and gigs here, and that is how much PSI we feel on top of our head. The way we can equate this not only just from a instrumentation platform, but also if you were to take the atomic mass of every oxygen molecule and then carbon dioxide and the nitrogen whatever else that is stacked on top of your head from here to the limits of what we would call space, that equates to fourteen point sixty ninety six pounds per square inch. Now, why is that less on top of the mountain because you have less molecules between you and space when you're three thousand ft feet above sea level as opposed to a New Orleans where you're two hundred feet below sea level. So that's at least what's always made sense to me why I would take more energy to boil something because you're fighting a higher atmospheric pressure. So whenever you're saying that it has to do more with the mass and its coherence to the elements around it. That's why I'm like, give me a little more clarification on this.
Speaker 4: I'm not telling that like Pokemon, you're good. Now you understand, Now you're good, because so like one thing. As of right now, in this paper, I have one hundred fifty eight equations. Some of them do deal with like interactions of what you're talking about. Every I'm not I have the document to go through just every match, but every single one of them has been worked out, and every single one of them matches all empirical tests, empirical data, because I wouldn't be here if I didn't. You know what I mean, no doubt. I'm saying that if you are in a so say there is a field going on in the background right no matter where you go, if you never knew that field was there, all of your assumptions and interactions would be the same.
Speaker 5: What do you mean to have a field?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Right now, we're being bombarded with radio waves that we cannot pick up on unless we tune our radio to FM ninety eight one, FM one oh two five whatever the case, we're getting here to these radio waves. What do you mean by a field?
Speaker 4: So if we didn't know like the going or the currently accepted theories, if we didn't know about Newtonian gravitation, or if we didn't know about relativity, right, everything that you're doing would still be the same because you don't know about the field interactions going on in the background.
Speaker 5: I mean that's fair. Gravity existed before Isaac Newton put words to it, that's for.
Speaker 4: Sure, right. So what I am doing is I am looking for the background field that is allowing these interactions to happen. Okay, So where we're just looking at like a book, we're looking at the cover, I'm saying that there is a whole novel behind that cover.
Speaker 2: Well, and I've always believed that there's a lot more, too than what meets the eye. I've heard this quote that that basically says that science can only explain what something does, It doesn't explain what something is.
Speaker 4: Welcome to what I'm doing here, let's go. So I am. I am doing my best to provide causality to everything and determinism. Put determinism back into it to show that everything actually does happen on a scientific level to an almost one percent expected way, like whether it's an event or whether whatever it is, it is one hundred percent able to be calculated. It's one hundred percent able to predict all of that because as of right now, we when it comes to quantums like predictions, yes, they do a very very good job, but one there is probability that is there, so that will always cause a gray area. So for example, when we are talking about you know, atomic functions and wave functions in some of the more complicated elements like quantum, cannot do really accurate predictions past copper and then if I remember correctly past uh Bismouth, they can't really predict anything at all. It is all just one hundred percent like theoretical of like what it looks like, what's going on.
Speaker 5: You mean on the periodic table?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because like the quantum understanding of all elements, it like they have their own interpretation of what's going on.
Speaker 5: I mean kind of yes, kind of no, Right, there's some elements on the periodic table that only exist in a specific environment and only for a certain amount of time before it disintegrates into something else. That's why we had that whole subudendum of two lines underneath it, like germanium, americanium, californium and these types of things.
Speaker 4: Right, And that's why it is so hard for them to try to figure out what's going on there, because one, they are very short lived. In two, there are a lot of interactions going on there, especially when we're talking about the strong and weak nuclear forces. Whenever we're talking about electron orbitals or probability density clouds, stuff like that, it gets really hard to start juggling all of that based off of probability. Okay, So, like that's essentially what quantum is trying to do. It is trying to have a deeper understanding of what is driving energy, what is making it do what it is doing.
Speaker 2: And and quantum science is a relatively I mean it it's one of the newest sciences out there. I mean actually, just this year is the centennial for quantum mechanics.
Speaker 4: Right, So once that split from maxwell equation happened, that that was essentially the birth of relativity and the birth of quantum. But because quantum has to rely on probability so much, it is now just well, you could say the last twenty to thirty years, technology has caught up to be able to account for what quantum is predicting, right right, Okay, all right, So now we get to scalar field coherence. So what it essentially is It is a dimensionless value representing the structural integrity order or memory fidelity of a scalar emission field. It quantifies how coherent or how coherently energy is distributed within a field shell, and determines how efficiently that energy results in physical structure, motion, or perception. It arise because during the early times of looking at radiant pressure, which is solar energy per unit volume, drops with altitude, but doesn't drop linearly, so there is obviously something going on differently than simple atmospheric conditions. So at higher altitudes, solar radiation exists, but matter behaves differently. Objects fall more slowly, time dilates, decay accelerates. Despite having nearly the same energy per square meter, the effect of energy was weaker, implying something other than just energy quantity was changing. This led to an insight that energy alone isn't enough. What matters is how coherently it's structured. Therefore, a field property was defined. So if we have emission pressure held constant. Then a drop in field effectiveness must come from the denominator, which would be the coherence of it. The new field property was then compared against gravitational acceleration, radioactive decay, and time dilation effects. Each showed that coherence, not just energy, was the missing link. Essentially, coherence represents the orderliness of the scaler field. High coherence means a coherent structure field, leading to gravity, time, mass, memory, and visibility persist. Low coherence basically meaning decoherence, which leads to disorder, shell collapse, material losses, structure, and perception distorts, eventually leading to time being defined as coherence divided by the decay of coherence or the loss of coherence, and then mass being a product of emission pressure multiplied by coherence, multiplied by radial dispersion, which is one that we will get into later on, and then speed of light squared. Also, it allowed the implication of Bor's or Born's rule. So in order to effectively interpret quantum behaviors you actually have to meet some standards. These standards were set during the Copenhagen interpretation. Right then, there are a few different ones. We will get through them, every single one of them I have met. For example, how we get to the Born rule here. I'm sure people don't want to get too deep into it, but in the larger theory paper it does go deeper into it. But every single part of the Copenhagen interpretation I have met. So this locked coherence and as a central quantity in scalar field mechanics, this scalar analog to entropy, curvature, and wavefunction all in one. This is the equation that you can use in order to figure out what the coherence is. It is unitless.
Speaker 5: That's a whole lot of Greek letters.
Speaker 4: Tell me about it, dude, tell me about it.
Speaker 5: Looks like Sigma Fi Kappa fraturns. He opened his bitch.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, tell me about it. I did leave it unitless because in quantum mechanics there is something called decoherence, and it is essentially the opposite of what I am saying here, because obviously, if you have a value of decoherence, which shows basically things breaking apart, losing structure, all of that, you obviously have to have the opposite, right. So the physical interpretation is coherence determines how effectively scalar pressure becomes casual whether energy remains as potential collapses in the mass sustains light, which is one of the interesting things that Jonathan brought up when talking about the stage lights uh or fades into an unstructured field. It is coherence level of a scalar shell, memory density of the field, and a modifier for energy to matter conversion. It is also the gatekeeper of time decay, gravity, light, and entropy. It does have comparisons to the classic model, where we get space time curvature, we get entropy, we got quantum probability amplitude. It reduces to just standard whenever coherence values are understand are understood to be one near zero and decoherence values which is going to be like it can reduce to quantum here. But honestly, I would recommend just using the formulas I provided because they're much smaller. They're much shorter some of the quantum equations because of having to have probability in there with all of the interactions. I mean, they are literally almost like a mile long, and I've feel bad for everybody that's using them. I hope that that is one thing that will interest them is the fact that you don't have to have to write a novel to make a prediction with mine. Coherence is the heart of d T. Everything bends around it. It is casually derived from field rebound structure, not inserted. It has already shown testable measurable effects in gravity, optics, quantum decay, and subjective perception. Then you have scalar field potential, which is just essentially the field potential in that area, like the tension of it going on to the next one.
Speaker 2: I do have a question though, just out of curiosity, and I don't know if this applies to what you're talking about, but I've often said in the past that I believe that it's possible that the Earth is its own double toroid kind of structure, and or at least it's encompassed inside of one. And with that there is the plane of inertia. Now, just out of curiosity, if that does apply the plane of inertia inside the double toroid to the Earth, would the plane of inertia be equal to sea level?
Speaker 4: There's a lot of depending factors on that. I wouldn't say absolutely, I would say it's probably close to it. I wouldn't say it's one hundred percent, though we will actually get there and I will give you the explanation as to I mean really not only what the double toroid is, but what causes it?
Speaker 5: Good, I mean, just thinking about this out loud, does that mean like the peak of Mount Everest in the first sum that would say, like the flat earth model, right, that would still coincide with the plane of inertia in a double toroid. Otherwise it couldn't exist. But I never thought about it like that. How does sea level as opposed to high altitudes shift in the double to roid model? Honest, I've never even thought about that.
Speaker 2: The plane of inertia, it can exist on a flat earth or on a globe.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't necessarily mean just a flat surface plane, you know, it's it's just the plane of inertia. That would be like I always look at it as like that's the ground that we would walk on, you know that that would be the mid the midway between the as above and the so below.
Speaker 4: So right, you could essentially just put it in the middle of anything and it would be a correct plane of inertia. It would just matter sea.
Speaker 5: Level above sea level, inside of a submarine, wherever the case is.
Speaker 4: Right exactly, Yeah, I'm gonna try to do my best without taking structure away from this and also without boring the absolute shit out of everyone at home. So that's why I like, uh, like I said, by the time this episode is released, this will be available to the public for everybody to go through, look through whatever they want to do. So if I know, I skipped over scalar field potential just a little bit. It is similar to Einstein's space time, but it does have some differences to it. But in hopes of not putting everybody to sleep, I will continue on. Okay, So then we have torsional rebound time, which is basically scalar pulse duration. It's very close basically in terms of like frequency stuff like that. It is a timing influence to what is observed as frequency. It has an aspect with coherence or memory, which memory is essentially another term for structure, but it's just a remembering of structure. So like if you hit something made out of jello, it flexes, but its structure remembers its shape, right, That is essentially the same thing. Some Then going further on, we get harmonic dispersion co efficient. This is essentially just field spread. It's just the radial spread of the scalar emission shell. We will get into shells and all that. It determines the spatial extent over which scalar pressure diffuses, rebound echoes, bloom, or coherence memory fades. It's essentially how wide the field itself stretches. Continuing on, we have vertical scalar acceleration. It kind of is what the name implies. It was one of the earliest breakthroughs in what I was doing. Whenever, like we were talking about emission pressure and all of that, it's local gravitational acceleration with empirical field pressure drop offs such as solar radiation, sphere potential, and shell compression. It was noticed that this acceleration was not actually caused by mass, but by gradient in field energy, so essentially layers. It was noticed that acceleration changed more depending on layers than it did by mass.
Speaker 3: Interesting, what would be an example of that.
Speaker 4: So when you have they've done tests with this. When you drop a box right and that box, say it has ice in it, so that box has reached its full acceleration due to like terminal velocity. Well, once that ice is melted in there and that drop is able to basically do its own thing. It actually hits the bottom of the box, it continues fallowing down, So obviously there is something else going on other than just pure acceleration due to mass.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 4: Continuing on through. I do have time added into this, so it is just an expression of coherence divided by the rate of loss of coherence. It has to deal with radioactive decay, could be photon travel in scalar null zones, which we will get to. A lot of people will love that. Fusion event durations and rebound intervals. Boy, saying all of this out loud really makes it seem the most boring.
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't make it seem the most boring. It makes it seem like it will go over the heads of a lot of the uneducated or uninitiated in the realm of the world of physics in high level mathematics.
Speaker 4: Right now and once. This is why the next part that we get to will help a lot more with visual I just needed to insert the first principle value so you at least knew somewhat of what they were, what they came from. All of that, I mean, mass is most people just know mass, but it is not. I'm defining it not as a intrinsic substance, but as a amount of field pressure retained a cross a coherent shell and spread radius normalized by propagating propagating propagation energy scale of light squared. It represents the resistance to field propagation, how essentially, how much scaler energy is held back in the rebound shell, causing inertia. This actually is very close because of I looked at Einstein's later equations of him trying to rework everything. It is pretty interesting to see how close in relation his equation for redefining mass is to this. I'm not gonna say it's parallel, but I would say that it is very relatable between the two. Okay, this is it fully written out, all right, we can go on to not boring stuff.
Speaker 5: And again, for anybody who would like to see that, Patreon, you're gonna be able to pause this and go deeper and read more and make those equations on your own piece of paper that you may have to try to work that for yourself. Honestly, I don't speak ancient Greek, so a lot of those letters do not make sense to my mathematical brain. But yeah, some of you out there are highly educated that will be able to break all that down for yourselves.
Speaker 4: So I'm so after the first few episodes we did, yeah, I was somewhat like tired of science. After this, I feel like I have forgotten way more than I like remember because it's just like, yeah, this is just filled in so much stuff of me just trying to remember it, trying to effectively teach everybody out there what it is all saying in a simple way that doesn't also take away from what it's saying, you know what I mean? Right, So this is the big paper. It is extremely large. It's one hundred and forty six pages. We probably won't go through all one hundred and forty six I will try my best to save everybody from that, but we can go over the essentials, right. So a lot of it is just saying a lot of what I just said, but that paper was just outlining it to just start the whole conversation of it. So in order to get the best visual I think going to the part where we go over Maxwell and actually go over Tesla that is some of the best ways to visualize what is actually going on. So going over Tesla rebound, magnetic curl and coherence nulls. So Nikola Tesla understood something that no one else of his time did. That is that earth is a conductor, that air is a dynamic dielectric, and that energy does not simply move. It rebounds modern science dismisses his experiments. This is not a shot at modern science. This is more of a professional dismissal. There was no you know, repetition of this. There was no real paper behind it besides his notes. So I understand, I'm not saying this as a jab to modern science. But in divine emission theory, Tesla's work is not only validated, it is casually explained. So det formalizes what Tesla observed but could not yet mathematically define, that all motion and charge effects are the result of something called scalar rebound, and that magnetism, levitation, and torsion emerge from this interaction. So after looking over his Colorado Springs experiment right, specifically that one, it gives a really detailed description of what is going on. So he was out there, he had a big old teslical device, all of his stuff out there to start doing tests, right, so he essentially powered it up and sent out a pulse. This pulse, obviously, as most people know, lit a lamp further down the basically the field that he was working in. He might have actually been working in a flat I don't remember exactly, but it lit that right now. One interesting thing is that it went relatively far I mean one, because he would when it comes to pushing power, Tesla was ridiculous with it. He decided to push a lot more power than he probably needed, but he just sent it, which I respect. I see Tesla as like that kid that you come home and he took a part the TV. Yeah he doesn't he doesn't know what he's doing, and he doesn't remember like how to put it back together, but he it's very curious about it, so he took it apart. That is really how I see Tesla. He had a decent amount of electricity in order to how to use it, but he didn't have the knowledge and the I'm not even gonna say knowledge because at the time nobody really did. But he couldn't express what he was seeing outside of certain ways. So when he sent out that pulse, interesting things happened. One, it lit the lamp. Two he started getting return waves that he notated down as non Hertzian waves. Right. Not only did he get that, he didn't get just one, he got multiple waves coming back to him at different times. Not only that, but what he noticed was everything that he had did on the top was completely mirrored under the ground beneath him. And then at some of his other places he would notice either what you could say, something visually looked like like ball lightning, right, or some of the metal plates he was using, we're just levitating. I have gone through and basically expressed everything that he was seeing. So Tesla repeatedly described energy rebounding from the Earth's surface as if the ground were alive, echoing every pulse it received. I have now formulized this as rebound pressure waves. So essentially, you send out this wave and it travels through this scalar field. Once it gets to a certain point based off of like radial dispersion or the emission pressure that it hits, or if it hits something that is already like too close, it'll start sending return waves. You can kind of iagine it as like a scalar echolocation, right, Or another way if you wanted to is you could imagine it as how waves come in on a beach. Right, So once the wave comes in and crashes, it goes back out. Sometimes it goes back out in different directions depending on how the sand is built up. This is just a way that you could visualize it, right. So Tesla's rebound equation is this right here to where you have rebound pressure which is a scalar return force, and then you have vertical scalar field pressure which actually acts as a downward pressure. Then of course you have coherence. Essentially, when an emission meets resistance such as the earth, oil or metal plate, it doesn't stop, it rebounds. It essentially works like a return wave. The rebound coat is coherent. If coherence is roughly equal to one, the the rebound becomes torsional if pressure strikes off access. This is another interpretation, or essentially DT's interpretation of magnetic field curl Jacob, which I think you are. You're probably familiar with this with your electrical background. It goes a little bit deeper into what is actually happening, so such as like why magnetic fields form around wires instead of not inside of them, why poles are always paired if they're inward or outward curls of rebound. Why and also why motion creates magnetism. It's because essentially in this scalar field, resistance alters emission geometry. Once we go over Maxwell's actual quoter neons and I show how they can actually be expressed, it brings in a deeper picture of why so many people, whether they are in the scientific community or not, talks about double toroids, and that actually has to do with the magnetic curl. So one interesting thing is his observations of the metal plates floating right. So when scalar rebound is eventually distributed in opposite directions, it creates a torsional pressure. Well, this causes levitation at the center for tex rotation around the axis and mass reduction within that null region. It is observed in the Tesla Colorado Springs experiments, as he stated, a metal plate hovering over a pulse coil or objects roting within the rebound fields without external torque. It also explains the diminished weight of the test apparatus that he was using under certain frequency bursts.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: This is a table that explains exactly what the one to one comparisons are. Now we get to a interesting part that will catch a lot of people's attention. Coherence nulls where the field cancels. So when two scalar emissions of equal magnitude but opposite vector overlap, they cancel. Essentially, imagine two waves in the ocean hitting each.
Speaker 5: Other rights, positive equals and negative.
Speaker 4: Basically, yes, yes, that was a good representation of it. So it is the net coherence equals coherence of the first wave subtracted by coherence of the second wave. This is obvious equal, easy the equation to go through. Once it hits zero, this is called a coherence null. At this point, there is no acceleration, there is no pressure flow, There is interestingly enough, no flow of time. There is no emission visibility. This actually explains within acoustic levitation. They have started noticing some weird stuff. So when people are levitating stuff with sound, right, it has to be done at extremely high frequencies because you have to create enough pressure with the air in order to levistate stuff. Right, They can only do really small things like fucking foam balls stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've seen them make a stream of water go up back into its container with frequency, or at least give the appearance that it is anyway. So yeah, it's like, I don't know. I mean, there's there's stories of monks being able to use sound energy to move rocks that weigh multiple tons strictly off of the resonance of their sound ways off their voice. I mean, I don't know where the truth versus myth starts and ends on that. But there are those that say that the pyramids were built using sound energy and things, so, you.
Speaker 4: Know, correct, So through this theory, I am saying that actually both of those are possible because you know how you've always stated that when we're talking about creating energy, right, your voice is a little bit different.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: This is one of the ways that this jumps the gap and is an all encompassing unified field theory because your voice acts as a source of emission pressure which has direct interactions with this scaler field.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's not specific in this paper, but that is the extensions that I will start going into, like after this is released. But one of the biggest things about the acoustic levitation experiments is they are now starting to find out in situations to where they use a lower frequency than they should be using and a larger object than they should be able to levitate. They are doing it perfectly fun when all laws of acoustic levitation basically say you shouldn't be able to. They have some little workarounds that explain it, but I'm gonna be honest, they are truly not that convincing. I have gone through with these equations and actually showed that based on the size of the object and the frequency that they are emitting with the sound plus the continuous gradient that they are in, yes, they are one hundred percent using what you could call harmonic levitation instead of acoustic levitation. It's basically sound interacting with the scalar field in order to levitate these objects.
Speaker 5: Isn't that the same thing, harmonic versus acoustic.
Speaker 4: No, because you can do harmonic levitation within a vacuum chamber, and obviously you cannot do acoustic levitation in a vacuum chamber as long as you match the correct frequencies. Because in this theory, and realistically in just any theory, frequency is basically the heartbeat of what you are using. It's not just a wave or how the wave works. It is essentially a heart beat. So in order to create that cancelation, you have to match the same frequency that is coming down, okay, because if not, then there's either going to be constructive interference or just no interaction whatsoever. You that actual deconstructive interference, because you're essentially canceling gravity. So, for example, I have done the calculations on it, the geometry of the Pyramids of Giza. We all know about the king's chamber, right, We know that there is a passageway that obviously leads directly outside. We know that there is a certain frequency that is emitted when wind comes through that passageway into the king's chamber. Right. It just so happens that that frequency, I think it's like four hundred and something hurts when it starts resonating because the pyramid has a granite foundation, right, Yeah, this actual starts a resonating effect and an amplification to where as long as the geometry is still correct and the actual structural integrity of the pyramid is correct, as winds literally blows into the King's chamber from that passageway, all of those like what five was it five tons or like five thousand pounds something like that, Those blocks, those limestone blocks, all of them get much lighter, literally up to the point to where it's about twenty five kilograms each. If you look at the earlier like accounts of people going to the pyramids, everybody that notated down stated that as they were climbing on the side, which of course is no longer you know, allowed, which for historical reasons, I one hundred percent agree, all of them speak about feeling lights, feeling like they are being lifted up, feeling like they don't have anything really holding them down. You don't really get that many accounts of it now because one people can't go on top of it. Two that's much older stuff that people don't really talk about anymore. But there are plenty of those accounts actually out there. I'm not saying that it wasn't built by slaves. I'm saying that the math maths.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's fair.
Speaker 2: They definitely were on a lot more shit than we give them credit for. I mean, especially it if that is true that whenever the wind blows into the King's chamber, that wind blows and then it resonates at a certain frequency. They got that math figured out, like man, what forethought?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, honestly, Now, the issue is I knew some of the deeper implications that could happen with this theory. So I did put actually like ethical restraints on this when we're talking about like if this is real, Yeah, we we have things that we need to talk about to where rebound manipulation is not benign. Tesla witnessed destructive scalar oscillations capable of cracking the earth through his own words, shattering buildings with tune frequencies, and creating energy surges with no apparent current source.
Speaker 5: Would this be what he classified as his death ray?
Speaker 4: No, okay, I actually haven't done much looking into his deathray just because one I I'm it kind of sounds like a do to me, like a direct energy weapon.
Speaker 5: It could be, but I could also see it. To the again uninitiated and educated, it might seem like that's what it is. In reality, it might be a byproduct of his equipment. Like you're saying, like he found that this device and this type of math could destroy buildings, cause cracks in the earth, and whatever else. To a layman's person that's just walking around and would see this, they would obviously call it a death ray. Yeah, they lose their shit exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean, it could have been honestly, the precursor for a maser. Okay, because for anybody that doesn't know, before lasers, we had masers.
Speaker 5: They were playing what a maser is instead of a laser?
Speaker 4: I think it's just instead of light, it's magnetism. Ah if I remember correctly, or it might be microwaves. I'm not one hundred percent sure. Okay, all right, So going over the ethical framework of this, yes, they are not a joke. So dese he confirms that these are not metaphors. They are a result of strong scaler coherence effects because Tesla was pushing way more power than the typical person would ever even think of doing, because that's just how he was. Magnetism is not magic, obviously. It is essentially the universe breathing in reverse. Where electric current pushes, magnetism swirls. This is because Scala rebound never returns in a straight line. Tesla saw this. He didn't need particles, charges or field lines. He saw pressure, resonance, and reflection. So in honor of the work that he did, these non Hertzian wave rebound waves shall be called Tesalian rebound waves. So essentially pressure waves which he originally put out and the rebound waves that he was receiving back that were causing all these weird things in this theory, I've decided to basically name them after him. So you have Teslion waves and Teslian rebound waves. So going up back to Maxwell's actual work of quarter neons, I mean, you could say that this is essentially where the bread and butter is. This is where we get into actual like where geometrical structures, for how people try to explain vacuum, how quantum tries to explain virtual particles, quantum foam, just all the stuff like that. So what is a quarter neon?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: A quarter neon is a four part hyper complex number for the simple not really simple terms, but for the simple description of it. Because science actually treats like waveforms and geometry and all of that, they just treated as numbers. So for example, where we get described a particle, quantum says there actually isn't a particle there, It is just a field function.
Speaker 5: I mean, but that makes sense though in the realm of science you have to have it quantifiable in some way for it to make sense on paper. So it will make sense that to them, a quarter neon, it's not a thing.
Speaker 4: Americal representation, right, right, right, So you have q, which is quarter neon equals A plus bi plus CJ plus d K. I promise you it is not as difficult as that sounds. That is Maxwell's interpretation of the quarter neon, which he, in my opinion, did a really good job. But with DT we switch it up a little bit. So A is going to be essentially the scalar component. It is going to be the scalar part of the field, because in quarter neons you have a essentially a three rotation or torsion aspect of this field, but the fourth one has to be scaler. This is explicitly outlined basically in Maxwell's notes, but he never mentioned the torsional aspect of.
Speaker 5: It, right, Okay, So I looked it up here It says in mathematics, the quarter neon number system extends the complex numbers. Quarter neons were first described by the Irish mathematician William Hamilton in eighteen forty three and applied to mechanics in three dimensional space. Long story short, the A plus bi plus cj plus dk, the coefficients abcd are real numbers. And let me make sure I get this right here. Yeah, and one, I and K are all basis vectors or basis elements.
Speaker 4: Right, so you show a picture of a quarter neon, you are going to send Jonathan down a rabbit hole.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna do that. Let me let me share the screen real quick. Save your spot on where you're at on your page.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're good, You're good. I'm again. I'm sorry to bor everybody. I just getting getting the baseline out there is a little bit dry sometimes until we get into the fun stuff.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, but this is pretty crazy. I mean, like I said, quarter neons were shown to me in college by one of my electrical theory professors, but very very basically, it was not something that we spent a whole lot of time talking about because for the base level math that we were doing for electrical theory, basically Ohm's law was like the one to oh one of it, right, and then that's very simple multiplication and division. It might sound more in depth when you break it down, it's not, Jonathan. Is the appearance of what a quarter neon would look like. This is the eyes and the j's and the case, the positives and negatives thereof, and how they all play into each other on the positive and negative polarity aspect.
Speaker 4: Of it all correct.
Speaker 3: Kind of looks like a Mercaba right here we.
Speaker 5: Go, little flower of life action. Bruh.
Speaker 4: Think about the other one. Think about the first one, the main one. When we're talking about sacred geometry.
Speaker 5: I talking about the you know, talking about the golden ratio. Well, I guess in that regard it would be. But are you talking about like the hermetic symbolism.
Speaker 4: Keep keep hermetic out of it, Keep hermetic out of it, and just go off of that one book that some people say should be in the Bible and some people should say it shouldn't. Oh well, Enoch, right, So look at that compared to Metatron's cube.
Speaker 5: Okay, matter of fact, I could look up picture of metatrons cube real quick.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, just to just to give people entertainment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and again if you want to see what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: I know it's dry. I know it's dry.
Speaker 5: Wow, gotcha?
Speaker 2: All right? So oh you got to pull it up. There you go, there it is. Yeah, it looks fucking identical.
Speaker 5: Absolutely that as compared to the mathematical representation of a quarter neon.
Speaker 4: Turn it turn the I know, I don't know if you can actually do it on there. But if you turn the Metatron's cube just a little bit to its side to where like the flat part lays like you know, perpendicular or just horizontal, whatever you want to say, it is almost a one for one with a quarter neon.
Speaker 3: Wow, hold up, let me let me pull up that representation.
Speaker 5: Oh quarterneon.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, go to the one all the way to the right. Whenever you're seeing that it's like right above that. Yeah, that's a better representation of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, yeah that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's as if oh yeah, it's just putting it on its side essentially, because these are the flat sides of the uh of the Metatron's cube, and so yeah, it's just turning it.
Speaker 4: That's actually that's a different depiction than what the actual, like I guess drawing of Metatron's cube is because that's got some extra added on to it, right.
Speaker 5: The two in the middle. That kind of that's kind of thrown me off because Metatron's cube has six in the middle. The quarter neon has two in the middle. But I'm it's not the.
Speaker 4: Reasons for that. Sure, there's actually a reason for that. Okay, So going into the update I basically gave the quarter neon. So quarter neons were designed to represent both rotation and orientation in three dimensional space, but they also contain a scalar origin term. Unlike modern vector calculus, which separates magnitude and direction, quarter neons unify them into a single structure. This makes them ideal for describing fields that have both directional behavior and an organ or I think I might have had a type of there or sorry, actually originating source, such as scalar emission. In this light, a quarter neon is not merely a mathematical tool. It is a field descriptor scalar origin pulse vector's flow.
Speaker 3: Go head back to sharing your screen there, Luke, so we can see what you're.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no doubt. I just needed to share it to get the visual representations of a cornyon.
Speaker 4: So right, anyway, So how I re establish an envision and also formulize it. Essentially, the most of the equation is actually there. I just give values to it. So we have the scalar field potential essentially the origin of the emission, two coherent field vectors along the shell axis, and then a torsional aspect of the rebound pulse that it's creating because all of these have a essentially a shell to them. This shell is similar to Schrodinger's harmonic shells. It makes sense that he would have those because of how close he was to basically Maxwell's original equations. You know, he was like, I think second generation of that. Everything that this thing does is essentially what virtual particles is dancing around, what quantum foam is dancing around. Because Maxwell envisioned that the entire field was filled with these, but they were in their dormant state. They are in a negative polarity. Once they become excited by what I say is a basically an emission pressure wave or Teslian wave, they flip polarity and this causes just a whole cascading effect. It works very similar, almost one for one, for what the Higgs field is currently being thought of as.
Speaker 5: When you say the Higgs field, do you mean possibly in reference to the Higgs boson.
Speaker 4: Yes, so the Higgs field is also a thing as of right now. Quantum mechanics believes that mass is accumulated from the Higgs field, and it just comes from there as it is popping in and out of reality.
Speaker 5: Okay, and the Higgs Boson particle would be what some would call the god particle. Right, So, if you're saying that this is the field to where things basically are in and out of reality, the comparisons that can be drawn are vast.
Speaker 4: Right, exactly, It's really not different. They're just kinda they're not able to actually give a structure to it because they're missing that part of it. Essentially, Einstein took it and gave it to relativity. Okay, So that's why I was saying, they have to rely on probability because they have no structure. So yes, for them, in order for their work to actually be correct, probability has to be a factor instead of having a actual deterministic outcome. Okay, So yeah, I know it's it's very dry, and I'm or we're gonna get to the fun part soon.
Speaker 5: You're good. I'm just this is you're essentially saying that Einstein's entire life work is inaccurate.
Speaker 4: But it's.
Speaker 5: Fair. But it's also not, like you said in the beginning, it's not that it's inaccurate and like just basically flat out Einstein was wrong. He was right for the day and age and the information that he had to work with, but that doesn't mean that it can't be revised and improved upon.
Speaker 4: Right correct, So I would say everything that relativity did, whether general or special, is core wrecked within the framework that Einstein wrote for it, or whether it was his partner no ether, which we don't have to get into the the name there. Then on the other side, everything that quantum mechanics was, you know, basically evolved from and then continues to go. Everything that they are doing is correct within side of the framework that they have, So all of their numbers are correct, all of their interpretations are correct. It's just that they are missing half, essentially two thirds of what should actually be there. Part of that is determinism, so they have to insert probability. They have no actual structure, they have no really just any any kind of field to enable it to happen. So they have to come up with quantum foam, which just comes in and out of existence. That's where particles come through. That's where mass originates from.
Speaker 5: Gotcha.
Speaker 4: So here's where we get to the fun part. So now that we've gone through the quarter neon, we know what it looks like through this. I was able to do a few things, Like I said, this is a large paper.
Speaker 5: How long have you been working on.
Speaker 4: This since we ended? I remember I said I was going to take a break. I didn't. Right, right, right, all right, So we get to article mass also with scaler masses. So one of the interesting things was whenever I took my variables that I created, that I introduced in the very beginning, right, emission pressure, coherence, radial dispersion. Obviously the speed of light squared was already there. I was able to do some very interesting things with it. So when you take give me one second, sorry, it was up at the top. So I am essentially stating that mass comes from those So basically emission pressure multiplied by coherence multiplied by radial dispersion divided by the speed of light squared, stating that masses are not intrinsic but emerge from show coherence, emission pressure, and rebound spread because of this, and basically collecting the the empirical data that is out there about all of these particles and then assigning values. Right, So when we're talking about for base particles like electrons or protons, coherence was set to one basically a meaning that it is perfectly structured. It is perfectly interacting with what you could call reality or everything around it. When you take composite particles, basically mesons, they have a coherence that are more roughly towards like zero point six to zero point eight. By the way, coherence only goes from zero to one, right, I may have to extend it whenever we talk about actual structured other realms. So you're not.
Speaker 5: Talking about a particle's coefficients, you're talking about its coherence, correct, all right, but break it down for somebody who may not know what the fuck you're talking about.
Speaker 4: This is essentially coherence is how structured and how well, uh, something interacts with the field. It's basically how well is this doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing? Right? So, like, for example, with jello, and you're punching it, and it's still like even though it shakes around, it still keeps its structure. So it would have a either fluctuating coherence because that is what liquids have, or it would have just a higher coherence to be able to maintain its structure. Its structure. It's basically the opposite of what we observe as entropy, right, which is a just steadily degrading, loss of structure, loss of just everything which happens with like temperature stuff, other things like that. For composite particles, I assigned these we do have like torsion inverted particles, like sterile neutrinos, they have a much lower coherence. We do have quarks added in here. The entire particle zoo is and that's what they call it, not me, right, the entire particle zoo is part of this. And I assigned the estimated values for things like emission pressure because of the the things I was able to pull from the portor neon equations right continuing to go down, basically assigned a roughly harmonic spread from it. Basically how it's radiating out like radially just emitting these pressure waves that every single one of these do, because every energy packet, every particle, they're all doing this right right then, obviously, like the speed of light is, it is what it is. I was able to through that original equation detect or not detect, but calculate the mass for all of these particles. Even if you'll notice proton, so proton does have mass. It actually has two sets of mass. It has a mass while it is in motion, and it has a mass while it is at rest.
Speaker 5: And that kind of makes sense though, right, I mean objects in motion, and especially if we're talking about the atomic level, centrifugal force plays a factor in that, right, the same way of what keeps you up right while you're on a bicycle. Right, it's not that you way less, but the centrifical motion of the tires and you balance on top of it gives you a different mass. You still weigh the same, your mass is still the same, but in motion, there's different mass that equates on that. So to say that a proton, well, I'm thinking electron. Electrons are the ones that are flying around the outside of an atom. But at the same time, a proton has mass, and if it's emotion, it would stand to reason that it would have a different mass while well, this.
Speaker 4: Is actually where the current model and I disagree because they don't necessarily one hundred percent acknowledge that a proton has mass. I actually give reason as to why it's masked or why it has mass, because remember, all of these particles are pulsing, they're emitting pressure.
Speaker 5: Not always When does a proton not have mass?
Speaker 4: I thought a photon, Sorry, Okay, not a proton.
Speaker 5: We're talking about pentoton a light yeah. Okay, hold on, now I know for effect, protons, neutrons, and electrons all have some sort of a quark mass. Okay, we're about photons of light.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, my bad, My bad. Okay, So we have the electron mass, we have proton mass. I actually the mass that I calculated for each of these. It matches another one of those scientific rules, which is the proton to electron mass ratio. It is too exact as to so my calculation here is to the exact ratio that they have stated is needed. Like whenever you're doing any kind of theory or like interpretation or whatever, because you have to meet certain criteria when whether it comes to quantum theory, whether it comes to just classical whatever it comes to. If you're not actually bringing this, then you're, I mean, one, you're probably not gonna get acknowledged because I am not saying that they're wrong. I am in agreeance with them until we get to the bigger picture for the most part, So we go through proton, we go through neutron muon the towel, the upquark, down quark, the charm quark, the strange quark. I know, I know, I don't know why there's so many quarks, but it is what it is.
Speaker 5: We didn't name them. Blame the people with the hydron collider. They're the ones that did that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the top quark, bottom quark, neutrino. And then finally, sorry everybody, we get to the photon rest mass and the photon in motion mass. Now, one thing that is interesting is because remember we were talking about emission pressure, right, Yeah, as a photon is traveling, it is creating emission pressure. It is sending out these pressure waves, the teslion waves, right Yeah, in my opinion, because of the way that for you can just say the math mass, the pressure that it is putting out as a photon is in motion, this is actually the same force or same essential mass or energy as to what they are expecting or calculating for the graviton, even though they have not detected it yet for the raton. Yes, so under quantum mechanics, the way that they are trying to unify it with like gravity and with relativity is through a particle called a graviton. Okay, I am saying that. And they they know it's there because of the numbers they are, they just can't actually see it or really like isolate the detection on it.
Speaker 5: So very similar to how we know we have a fifth, sixth eighth dimension. We know it's there because the math equates to such. There's no way of us to perceive it with our human minds or eyes or any of these things, but we know that it physically does exist. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I would actually say that you can interact with it.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: So when we talk about anything entering the quantum realm, right, this goes through a process of decoherence, so essentially the opposite of my coherence value. Right, So as decoherence drops, that is, whenever that particle enters what they call the quantum realm, which is what some people interpret as like you know, the DMT realm or the spiritual realm or the demon realm, whatever you want to say. So I have not actually isolated the exact value, but yes, I have determined that once your coherence drops to a certain extent or to a certain number. I don't know if it depends on on you know, each individual person, or whether it is just an all encompassing value. Once that coherence drops to that number, you go into a what you could call a lower dimension.
Speaker 5: A lower dimension like as in the second or a higher is in the fourth or fifth.
Speaker 4: A lower one. Once your coherence raises to a certain extent, it will go to the possible higher dimension.
Speaker 5: So from your research, would the d M t roalme be considered a lower or higher dimension. I know a lot of people think that taking psychedelics raises your vibrational frequency and therefore puts you in the fourth or fifth dimension. But the way you're talking makes it sounds it's bringing you to the lower or second dimension.
Speaker 4: Don't hate me, guys.
Speaker 5: No hate. I'm saying, per your what you have found right, and I can.
Speaker 4: I haven't gone through it yet to figure out like how many actual layers there are For all I know, like I may have to adjust coherence for different dimensions to where it might go to like negative one, to say, like negative one is where all of the you know, evil spirits or however you want to say it is, and maybe something like the DMT realm is kind of in between.
Speaker 5: Okay, he might?
Speaker 2: I mean, could you even say that whenever people go to the quote unquote DMT realm, that it's the same exact realm, I because I've done in one night, I did DMT twice and it seemed that they were definitely not of the same place.
Speaker 5: But that's what you're saying. So you doing different amounts brought your coherence level two different levels. Therefore you were able to see different dimensions. Am I about on track here?
Speaker 4: Luke? Yes, you are correct, Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: So, but the same could be said for somebody having a couple of shots and getting completely trashed, or somebody needing an entire fifth of jack to get completely trash. It depends person a person to get the same quote unquote effect, but either way it goes. You're talking about lowering your coherence level in order to I guess be more perceptive to the lower dimensions.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I mean pretty much for the most part. You also do it while you're dreaming as well. This is why you go through the different brain waves or the brain stages while you're sleeping.
Speaker 5: Okay, now, I'm glad you brought this up. Now with dreaming, for instance, would that be a higher coherence level or would that also be lower.
Speaker 4: That would need to be measured to depend on how what is exactly happening to your brain waves at the exact time. So you could say, like you know how your brain goes through the different like actual wave sequences, why you're going through the different stages of sleep. Yeah, that directly runs parallel with this theory. So I will have to start looking into action brain waves, how they change, what the actual magnitude of them are, all of that stuff to see whether maybe those realms are within the coherence values I've already established, or if it is possibly outside of it, and I may need to make another section for that where coherence can change to the negatives or above one.
Speaker 3: It's probably largely based upon the frequency that you're emitting.
Speaker 4: Right, because yes, because the frequency is essentially the whole heartbeat of the energy. So depending on what's going on there, it changes the value. So if your frequency has changed and your emission pressure, for example, has gone down, then coherence will go down with it. There is there's a direct relationship between what goes up with what's going on or what goes down all of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense. That makes sense just in general.
Speaker 2: You know, if you look at the like the frequency scale or the even just the emotional scale, for example, like somebody who is angry and mad and frustrated or anxious or depressed or whatever. Like, that's a that's on the lower the lower tier of said emotional scale, right, but then you start to raise it all the way up, and then obviously at the top you have like enlightenment, and there's another one that's even on top of that, which is kind of crazy, but but yeah, I would say that the our own like emotional scale, it probably has something to do with a lot of this. It's almost like why they say you shouldn't go to bed angry, you know, why? Why why you should you know, give your wife, give your wife a kiss at the end of the night, as opposed to just going to bed pissed off, because that frequency is gonna carry all throughout the night and probably have a little something to do with the next day.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely so. Continuing to go through, we finally have gluons. From what I have seen, there is zero mass. They are a torsion only scaler pulse, so they are actually part of that quarter neon one of the rotational aspects of it or the torsion aspect of it. Interestingly enough, gluons are what are thought to hold like quarts together, right, So that actually matches basically one hundred percent to what they are currently thinking. I'm just saying that it has zero mass because that energy is actually going somewhere else. It's not an actual particle itself. It is more of a emission pulse or the emission pressure. Then when we go through the Higgs boson, it is a torsional rebound field emitted during photon decoherence. So as the photon is in motion, right and it is putting out these pressure waves and it is having rebound waves go on, it is creating two things. One is the graviton as you see below it, which is essentially energy that it is pushing out and getting back in. The other one is the Higgs boson, so it is another part of its torsional aspect. So the energy is there. Because in this whole theory one thing will be noticed very quickly. There is a literal one to one for every particle in every atom I have scalar mass comparative to the classical like understood mass. There is always a twenty times increase in mass because I'm also using energy to calculate the mass, right, So every rebound wave or every pressure wave that is emitted, all of that is getting measured in whenever we're talking about actual atomic structures, there is also a every single atom or every single particle, there is also a sixty eight percent increase in energy. One thing that's very odd is you know that universal mass and energy budget that we have talked about a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that gets you almost right exact on the spot. Okay, me, I promise that there is a method to the madness. I will. I do have a document that goes through how I derive or calculate every single universal constant across science. I also, as we see in the next slide, Sorry before we go, so, dark matter is not, in my opinion, in my theory and actual thing. It is more of a glue ball field signature, which is a particle. As you can see up here, it is torsional bound shell interactions from gluon compressions. Dark energy is also the same thing, except it is just a decoherence of drift field. I know, I know, it's a different language.
Speaker 5: I know it really is, but I mean it's that's kind of the point though, right right.
Speaker 4: It sounds a lot more complicated than it actually is. It is just a matter of just imagine the ocean right just waves as energy pulses just going out coming in. This keeps everything together. And not only that, but it also causes magnetism because as we went through the basically the right hand rule, the curl of magnetism is encoded within the quarter neons as long as they have an actual torsional value. Not all of them do, as we'll see. Using this same equation as right here and actually assigning coherence values for just noble gases, alkaline metals, transitional metals, halogens, and the radioactive parts of just certain elements. Using that same equation, I was able to derive the entire periodic table without really using the same functions that Mendelev used in the pretty much like same Zach order as what he has them in. The reason I say that is this is basically a graph, right and where these values basically meet is where an element is. So if we continue going all the way down currently as of right now there is only one hundred and eighteen, it actually continues going. It goes all the way for right now to one hundred and fifty. I'm not gonna lie to you, it actually goes to one hundred and eighty.
Speaker 5: Oh sure, it's only one hundred and eighty or is this more of one of those infinity conversations.
Speaker 4: Once you get to one hundred and eighty, it could turn into an infinity conversation. But from what I've seen, the energy is actually just dispersed back into the field. So you can argue that there just is no element created. That is one of the that's one of the ways that conservation of energy is met. Anytime energy is lost anything like that, it's not actually lost, it disperses back into the field.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: One of the interesting things is once we get to where's that? So you see how one thirty two, right, whenever we're looking at this value right here in the middle, it is actually the scalar potential, right, Yeah, it actually locks into very similar to hydrogen, right, the very first element. If I'm going to be real with you, you know how in the first periodic table, Mendelev had ether as the first element.
Speaker 5: He was honest, it's something that can't be measured, so it couldn't fit on the periodic table even know, it's something that we know connects things.
Speaker 4: But correct, you correct, it's actually because when he said ether, I think he meant light. So remember how I told you that a photon has in motion mass and rest mass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: A phototon the rest right, the rest mass, So that one actually is the first building block you can actually are they combined together through the field in order to start creating hydrogen. Then we continue on down. It's essentially just light folding in on itself continuously through these field interactions, because remember, light is just energy. Atoms are just energy. Mass is just energy. Even Einstein himself stated that he knew it had to be through a field function because like everything just kind of folded in on itself. But he knew that mass had to come from the field like that. He knew that mass had to be yeah, emergent. He knew that it had to come from something. It wasn't just a like a guaranteed thing every single time.
Speaker 5: I mean, but that's the case, then how did the periodic table get built in the first place with all the atomic masses being stagnant in that way.
Speaker 4: Because of the quarter neon values. So the quarter neon is the field structure that actually drives all of the elements to be exactly the way that they are. So when we start at the beginning, right, So remember this tea is the torsional value. You do not actually get a spin until you get to lithium, right. Okay, Hydrogen and helium do not spin even though they have electron, They do not.
Speaker 5: Spin ME one and two respectively.
Speaker 4: Right. So lithium once it gets that third proton and electron, in order to overcompensate for that electron, it actually has to start spinning in order to keep it. Okay, this is what starts a whole spinning. Just relationship between all of the elements. One interesting thing, So my decay time equation for lithium especially or really just lithium ion. Right, So basically there's the lithium that has that extra electron in order to make it lithium ion. Right, I calculated the decay time for it to be sixty eight seconds. You want to know what the uh, the empirical value is for that?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 4: Around seventy seconds? Wow?
Speaker 5: And just so we're clear here, whenever you're talking about it having a rotation, you don't mean the electron rotating around the nucleus, because every atom does that. You mean the nucleus itself spinning in cope like in unison with the electron.
Speaker 4: Right, So if you look at the actual quarter neon diagram again, the outside is an exact reflection of the inside. So the inside as it starts turning, this causes the outside to turn in a I think it's actually a perpendicular direction. So now when you have that, right, when you have that quarter neon per Maxwell's were the best way to actually describe what is going on there, Imagine a gyroscope. Okay, yeah, so you have just wheels spinning inside of it. Right now, when you have energy spinning like that, what happens to the outside once it actually gets a torsional value and it starts spinning, I mean it spins, You get magnetism, You get a magnetic curl. Huh. This magnetic curl is shown as a toroid. So for everybody that says that you know, quarter or toroids make up everything, right that everything is just toroids inside of toroids with smaller toroids, and do you have bigger toroids and all of that. Yeah, if we're talking outside of helium and hydrogen, you are exactly correct. You are just missing the scalar gyroscope that is inside of it the quarter neon, because it's very hard to actually see the scalar field scalar field interactions. Magnetism comes from quarter neons. Those torrido fields that you see are from quarter neons. But there is no like how some people say a black hole and a white hole. That's a white hole, right, it's just a They don't state that they actually exist. It's just a something people say to counteract black holes, right, So they say, right, if a black hole sucks in, then obviously somewhere, no matter how big it is, a white hole has to push out.
Speaker 5: I figured that would be what we would call a fucking star.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it sounds horrible to say. I'm like saying it out loud.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, I get it. Yeah, the twelve year old in me is like a white hole enough, But like on some real levels here, a white hole being a equal in opposite of a black hole, wouldn't we just call that a star?
Speaker 4: Not necessarily, because that would imply that the exit of a black hole is into the center of a star.
Speaker 5: Not inherently. I mean, yeah, we're going off with the whole Ying Yang conversations nsure.
Speaker 4: But well, I mean, a yanang is just a symbolic representation of what you said. You have to have an equal and opposite, but.
Speaker 5: The two don't have to be connected, right, Like the equal and opposite don't have to be inherently linked to each other like physically. To say, like a black hole leads to the inside of a star, like that's that's like a necessarily electivity.
Speaker 4: Then obviously it has to come out somewhere, and if it is a star, to where it comes out, then it has to have that exit point somewhere in the star.
Speaker 5: But then that would basically just burn to a crisp inside the star. So it's not like anybody would.
Speaker 4: See that now, because relativity is just geometry. That's one of the issues that Einstein ran into because he did not actually have a field of energy. He just had geometry. Hmm.
Speaker 5: Okay, So for.
Speaker 4: Everybody that says toroids are everything and they're just nested toroids inside of each other, you are absolutely one correct halflee because you are missing the quarter neon inside that is causing that exact toroidal field. But not every element is going to create that toroidal field. For example, hydrogen helium don't turn so they're not going to do it.
Speaker 5: Loosely like inert elements that don't have covalent electrons and are not looking looking for any more or anything like that. Do they spin?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Neon are gone these things?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: So, for example, the torsional values that all of these have, they're all empirically like that is the rotation for them. I guess you could say, because torsion and rotation aren't exactly the same thing. But torsion causes rotation, so like torsion is the cause, rotation is the effect.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: So it's it's not the same because you got to remember what we're talking about here. There is differences between an apple and an apple. But that's basically it explained. So the torsion ends up making it have to spin. Okay, I'm trying to remember what comes after this. Oh, I'll just go to the Uh give me one second, everybody.
Speaker 5: Take your time. Man. I'm I'm trying to wrap my head around everything you're talking about here. And I know I would like to think of myself as an educated individual, but you're talking about things that even some of the most advanced minds of our day and age are still like heavily debating in their circles of highly educated intellectuals.
Speaker 4: It's wow, Oh absolutely this is this is basically getting in the trenches of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So this is what you could call a compliance packet. This is the one for one relationships between my equations comparative to the standard equations. So we have standard gravity, this is my equation for it. Continue on to time dilation, red shift, electromagnetism, quantum collapse. And then this is the equations for all of the universal constants, which is gravitation, planks, constant fine structure, magnetic permeability, electric permittivity, mass I even provide. So this is like another one of those things you have to do. You have to provide falsifiable experiments. I have actually provided five to where there is a delay and light propagation. Then we have the levitation tests delayed quantum collapse. This is one that's interesting and I hope catches a lot of people's eye scalar field perception via d MT symbol tracking. Then we have scalar memory drift in radioactive decay. As of right now, this one is already kind of leaning towards me. There is some talk of whether it's just like artifact in data. But essentially they are finding that light is not constant and it actually gets slowed down by some kind of field interaction.
Speaker 5: I mean again, like I just said, they didn't experiment where they actually froze a photon particle, right, So we know for a fact that, yeah, like the speed of light, light being a physical thing, not just a reaction of a thing happening. It is at least something that we can freeze and collect and trap. Therefore it can be quantified. There is a mass to it, there is inherent physics to it. So I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Correct. Basically all of these as of right now are actually leaning towards my prediction and my equations. I always fuck up this one. But like Reigian, however, they actually say it frameworks. Essentially, it's just vector formatting all of that formulation. It's what they use for like relativity and all that stuff. I actually get around it. I don't need any tensor or the L word frameworks to do it. It all works off of just similar events to like Schrodinger shells and all that stuff. So this is do you remember the Cavendish experiment, right?
Speaker 5: I remember hearing about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So essentially what it was was two large lead balls that were suspended from a rod that also had two other smaller lead balls that were suspended from a different rod. This is how Cavendish actually proved the basically everything that Newton was saying, right, because he observed that the smaller ball would end up being gravitationally attracted to the larger ball just because of the mass difference the mass to mass attraction. Right, Okay, so we have the values here for the larger lead ball, then we have the two smaller lead balls. Then we have the distance between the two centers. So we have basically all of the information that we need to where I can run through and do my calculation for it, which I guess got a race from this document, so I will try to get that back in a second. This is where I go through and basically calculate the same exact values using my variables for the known constants. So planks known constant six point six two six times this just large number, right. This is all based off of my values that I have derived from my equations. So from first principal values I was able to derive planks constant. Then I was able to derive the gravitational constant that is currently known calculated, then I was able to derive the fine structure constant, as well as the magnetic permeability and then electric permittivity. I was also, through this equation, able to calculate the exact proton to electron relationship, which is a known value. Through this, I was able to calculate the exact same effects that we perceive from red shift, right because it has essentially an almost known amount of red shift comparative to distance. And all of that, right, I was able to calculate the same exact number, even going to two spectral lines, even going to find structure, going to time dilation, going to the Cashmere effect. All of them were calculated based off of my first principal values, and I could actually match exact numbers that they were doing. There's no actual reason why all of this should line up.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's no reason why the mass should be mathing right.
Speaker 4: So unless I was at least somewhat correct, there's no reason why my values from my just first principles that I created based off of all these other observed effects, with ignoring that mass is emergent there's no real reason why all of this should line up unless this basically scalar field that I am talking about that I am outlining actually exists. Whow So then we go even further. If you remember the other the other night whenever we have the live and I was, I basically showed you this. Yeah, so this is hydrogen wave function, right, This is something that quantum mechanics calculates. They are essentially in quantum mechanics. This would represent a probability density cloud of where the electron is in relation to the nucleus. Right. I actually not only do I calculate pretty much around the same area as them, I'm actually much closer to the actual empirical values that we have from the tests. This actually goes beyond just the two zero to zero ratio with the electron shells. As you can see, here's your you're double toroid, Jonathan. So there's four to zero to zero, which is an exact match to the empirical data. This is two one zero, which again is just a exact This is actually what carbon looks like as the quarter neon versions with these scaler shelves.
Speaker 5: A triple toroid.
Speaker 4: Yes, huh, And it actually tells a lot as to why life started from or is based off of carbon, because carbon has the best values to keep its structure under pretty decent damage or any kind of outside effects on it. This is uranium. Uh, stuff gets start starts getting pretty wild for or radioactive elements because their emission pressure along with their radial dispersion starts getting very chaotic and too high for the element to actually hold together. Yeah, which that energy is then exerted as radiation. Now this is where things get interesting. So this is basically my wave function for copper, which is where quantum mechanics predictability kind of gets vague. As of right now, I think it's this one that there is an electron on the outer wall that slips into a inner wall, and as of right now quantum mechanics can't one hundred percent explain it, but I explain it as that outer shell wall becomes too weak and the inner shell wall ends up pulling the electron back in because the outer wall just disperses back into the field. This is where this is bismuth. As of right now, they have empirical data empirical scans for this. This actually matches relativistically like close to what the empirical data suggests. But things start getting too complicated and energy densities start getting too intense for quantum mechanics to be able to predict based off of probability, because probability had to be there. It is actually deterministic, but you're missing two thirds of what is actually going on there. Wow. So when things get to this point and are so chaotic, they probability can't get them close. It even goes further beyond to the last element, which is uh onngnesium or unganessing. As you can see, energy densities start getting extremely high in this area.
Speaker 5: There are room connecting it to the next right uh.
Speaker 4: This is actually a further like shell that is out. They do not last long at all.
Speaker 5: Like that, think one of those elements only exists in a certain condition and only for so long.
Speaker 4: I got you right now. One of the issues with especially like the large hydron collider, the reason why they can't make any elements past one eighteen isn't necessarily because they don't last long enough. It is that in a field where you are using just brute force like the collider is using, you are creating extreme temperatures. You were putting you know, magnetism and energy everywhere. Everything is actually too chaotic for an element to actually form. It all basically just burns up before it can form anything. Through this method, we could actually develop a better way in order to do a more surgical approach in creating new elements, especially new compounds, new ions, all of that stuff. Like I said, the paper will be out for anybody that wants to dig deeper into it. Most everything I go through in this theory, So is there any part they all want to go to?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna need you to full on break this down so that a dummy could understand exactly what you mean.
Speaker 3: What is First?
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, what was your purpose in doing this research? Was there an end goal that you were searching for? Or is this a rabbit hole that kept on going dig deeper and deeper and deeper And you know what were you trying to get to with all of this? If you could dumb it down for us.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say there was an endpoint because honestly, it seems like there has been just a continuance to be able to just go to a different field. I can say that like from Tesla's work. Not a single thing that he has done, from what I've seen, is wrong. So there are a lot of aspects of that that we can go into. Actually, this is really really interesting. I actually developed a test that I was going to try to do in order to basically prove that everything that I'm talking about is actually here. What it was was just take a Tesla coil, send out a pulse, right, But this pulse is going to go through an area where there is a vacuum chamber. Right inside of that vacuum chamber is going to be a Faraday cage. Inside of that Faraday cage there is either going to be ferrofluid or a piezoelectric crystal with either a motion detector in there or a just device to measure charge. Right, because according to standard electricity just em whatever, Jacob, you can say there's nothing that should happen in there, right, I.
Speaker 5: Mean kind of motion detector would be there, so if there was motion, it would in fact detect it. But I don't know how you're going to get a motion detector that's going to be small enough to pick up on atomic movement.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is just for this isn't necessarily like any quantum behavior. This is for anything. So like you could just put a five gallon bucket of ferrofluid or just filled with pizo crystals inside of a Faraday cae age inside of a vacuum chamber, so that way you make sure that like there's no air pressure getting pushed on it. There's no there's nothing to interact with it because you have the Faraday cage properly built and the vacuum chamber. Right. Yeah, So then I found out after coming up with this test to prove myself, in twenty nineteen, Golden Gate University did this exact same test and guess what they found? There was current inside of there because the pressure waves are real. Everything that I'm saying here matches one hundred percent empirical data. That was just a test that I came up out of nowhere, and then I found out in twenty nineteen it essentially already proved me correct. Wow, So everything Tesla was talking about was correct. That also means that you can levitate based off of just nulls. Actually, when you think about it, a null which creates a hole in not necessarily a hole, but just a a non moving area there is no pressure inside of there. Well, if you create that inside of a energized system, where do you think that energy is going to go inside of the null?
Speaker 5: It has to go somewhere, right.
Speaker 4: It flows inside of the least dense area, which is the null. So there you go with what Tesla was saying about energy being in the air. It would absolutely I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Speaker 2: Okay, so free energy talking about the ether basically is what you're trying to say that it.
Speaker 4: Does not ether because this all of this works just a little bit differently than the ether. So like, for example, remember the the Michael and Morley tests or the experiment that they did to where they essentially proved that the ether wasn't real. Remind us, I don't remember exactly what the experiment fully entailed, but basically they didn't detect any movement in like the flowing ether. It's because the ether's not necessarily real. It's a scaler field, and the scaler field that doesn't actually move around for the most part unless you start fucking punching holes in it. What was the name of that experiment you said, the Michael and Morley experiment. I think.
Speaker 5: Michael and Morley experiment. Alright, let's check it out. Ummm okay, I got a video of Neo Degrass Tyson explaining this theory. But you don't know if we don't want to watch that or not. Yeah, I know, right, let's see special relativity one Michael Morley experiment. Huh okay, got a couple of different videos that could do a decent job of explaining it, but we don't have to go down that road.
Speaker 4: It's it's what I know. I know this is a very science dent episode, and I I know it was boring, but there are very interesting and very fun parts of this, such as like the null levitation, such as.
Speaker 5: The ooh, okay, let's check this out, says the greatest failed experiment ever. This is the Michael Morley experiment.
Speaker 3: Let's check out for disguise.
Speaker 5: Do you think, oh man, of course there's gonna be a commercial makes sense, I'm telling you for anybody who is listening, yeah, Patreon, as we talked about commercial free listening, listen, we deal with it on Orient two. All right, let's see this is a four minute video explaining what they say is the greatest failed experiment ever. And you're saying that this proved that the ether was not real.
Speaker 4: So that is what they say, Yes, all right, let's.
Speaker 5: Check it out.
Speaker 6: There were lots of things scientists believed a century or two ago that might sound weird to us today. For one thing, they once thought that Adams looked like plum pudding. But over time, as researchers have done more experiments and developed new theories, those ideas have evolved into the science we know today. One of the most game changing experiments ever was what's known as the Michaelson Morley experiment, not because of what it did find, but because of what it didn't. You see, physicists used to think that all of space and time was filled with what they called the ether, an invisible material that wasn't interacting with anything, but was giving light its speed. No one had ever detected this ether, but scientists figured it had to be there. They knew that light acted like a wave, and waves seemed to need a material to travel through Throughout the nineteenth century, evidence was piling up that light was a wave. It reflected like a wave, it interfered with itself like a wave, So it makes sense for light to get around like other waves too. By moving particles back and forth. In ocean waves, for example, the water molecules move up and down, and in sound waves, air particles move back and forth. So it would make sense for light to be moving around something, even if it was invisible, and physicists called that something the ether. In the spring of eighteen eighty seven in Cleveland, Ohio, Albert Michaelson and Edward Morley set up an experiment to learn more about the ether by looking for the effects of something called the ether wind. You know how when you try to yell into a particularly strong gust of wind, your voice won't go very far, But if you yell with the wind, it'll go much farther. Scientists assume that as the Earth moved through this ether, it would create a similar kind of wind, but one that would affect the speed of light from Earth's perspective. So Michaelson and Morley set up the beams of light in a way that should have given them different speeds depending on whether they were traveling with against or perpendicular to the ether wind. Then they bounced the two beams off of mirrors so that they eventually reunited with each other and predicted the beams would arrive at slightly different times since they'd been sped up or slowed down by the wind, But the result one of the greatest failed experiments of all time. There seemed to be no difference between the two beams. It was like Earth wasn't moving through any kind of ether at all. Over the next few years, physicists tried to figure out how that could possibly make sense. Some said that the experiment just wasn't accurate enough, and tried repeating it with better and better equipment, but they still didn't find anything. But eventually they had to accept that it seemed like there was no such thing as an ether. Instead, light is just different from other waves. Turns out that the speed of light isn't affected by an invisible ether, and light speed through a vacuum is always the same. Space and time will even bend themselves to fit, which is where Einstein's special theory of relativity comes in. He helped put all these pieces together, showing that physics could work even without the ether. It just meant that completely mind bending things had to be happening, like time slowing itself down and unlike with the ether. Experiments have shown that Einstein was right Meanwhile, more physicists were working on some of the other questions raised by the fact that the ether didn't exist, Mainly, if light wasn't like a regular wave, what was it. After a whole lot of experimenting, they realized that even though light did act like a wave, sometimes it also acted like a particle, what's known as the wave particle duality. It was another brain melting idea, and one that eventually led to a whole new field in physics, quantum mechanics, the science of the very small. So the Michaelson Morley experiment might have banished the ether to the history books, but its failure also led to some of the most important ideas in science. Thanks for watching this episode of science.
Speaker 5: Okay, fair enough, now, I gotta say, just looking at that experiment and how they had it set up, I mean, aside from it proven that the ether doesn't exists or whatever, they're talking about the speed of light being off by a fraction of a cunt hair and them being able to register this in the eighteen hundreds, even they we still arguably don't even have the equipment that could make that comparison. I mean, even just saying that this light traveled a further distance than this light and for them to hit the same point they hit at the same time. That doesn't make sense. It's like, bro light travels so fast that we can barely even understand it. Like it's not even this the slowest of slow frame cameras are not going to pick up the difference between light A and light B hitting the same point. It's that's crazy to me that that is what they did to prove that the ether doesn't.
Speaker 4: Exist, right, And that's what there. They didn't necessarily prove that the ether doesn't exist. They proved that it doesn't move in the way that they thought it does. One of the differences between this type of scalar field and the ether, this is not necessarily e theoric. I mean, if you want to be honest, like when you think about the ether, it helped propagate the light, right, it helped it move through, it helped it actually gain just what it was as a whole. And this is very close to the Higgs field. For what quantum mechanics says allows mass to come from is no, because they're missing two thirds of the actual framework. Okay, so like quantum, quantum foam is parallel but also not complete to what I'm saying, because I'm also taking the relativistic framework into it as well and then using the full quarter neon equation.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean even, like you said, the Higgs boson particle, like they knew it existed in the seventies, they just couldn't capture or quantify it until twenty twelve, right, So I mean they the ether has been used since the earliest days.
Speaker 4: Of alcohol a long time. Yeah, for just to.
Speaker 5: Put a moniker one of those Greek letters for lack of better words, on the unattainable. They knew that it had to exist in order to make the equation make sense, but it was something that they didn't have the right framework to actually quantify in some way, right, So I mean to compare the ether to the Higgs boson, that's kind of I see what you mean, But I feel like we're also trying to compare like Japanese language to Aztec language. Like it's not even we're not even in the same ballpark here.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I get what you're saying. Yeah, but the the field structure itself is essentially the same as what they were predicting back then, except with quantum foam. There actually isn't any structure. It's just all energy. That's why when they hit a certain decoherence per their terminology, it goes into the quantum realm, it just vanishes. It's because it doesn't have the structure that's actually supposed to be around it in order to keep it there. The energy is still there, it's just spread out too far to actually like quantify any kind of structure, like any kind of shape to it.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, Hm, wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's gonna be some more interesting things coming up when I do go into I guess you could say more of the sacred geometry, when I go into some of the ripples that have been seen going across the moon. When I go into, for example, this theory, actually one outlines that what Royal Rife did is absolutely correct what he did the Rife machine.
Speaker 5: Ah well, yeah, we know that works for like motherfucker. Which for the record, anybody wants to check that out real rife technologies use the promo code cult at checkout anyway. Right.
Speaker 4: But I am showing that it works all the way from a actual field structure, because, as I showed you carbon, we're all just energy. Yes, when people say that we are just energy. You are one hundred percent correct, and the same type of things that will cause decoherence. For example, when you're taking if psychedelics lowers your decos coherence, it's all the same effects. It all translates over interesting.
Speaker 5: So, in your opinion, what can raise your decoherence possibly puts you in the a higher level of dimensional understanding or something like this.
Speaker 4: If not for substance, so would actually be So there's three parts of it. You have coherence, which is just the normal variable for it. Right, once it starts lowering, you enter a state of decoherence. Once it gets past the point of being able to retain its structure without some kind of outside influence, it actually hits a point of.
Speaker 5: Incoherence, incoherent to our human mind or incoherent on a mathematical platform both. I mean, what do you mean here? Again, we have MATT that equates to the twelfth dimension. Just our human brains would never be able to perceive any dimension outside of our own, but we know that it exists.
Speaker 4: Mathematically speaking, that's only due to string theory, which still hasn't actually been proven yet. I mean, it's just what the math is saying but I can actually attribute partial of string theory to this because you remember Tesla having the mirrored effects underneath him in the ground, right, Yeah, so understand that every celestial object is indeed a extremely large quarter neon, You're going to have that same mirrored effect. This is mostly where I believe that that statement of as above so below comes from. It is not talking about you as a person and just talking about the field itself.
Speaker 5: Interesting, go a little deeper in that. What do you mean?
Speaker 4: So there is actually, but literally a literally validity behind saying that the celestial alignment affects your mood. It actually does have a almost direct, almost type of string theory type of effect on you.
Speaker 5: Is that negligible or minuscule or are you saying like clearly because mercury is in rich are grade that's why all the white women are losing their shit this week.
Speaker 4: I'm just asking it now, You're good. It depends on the state of the individuals to begin with. If they are at a high coherence to begin with, no, they're not going to really be affected by it. If they are at a already unstable state, then yeah, it might push them over the edge.
Speaker 5: But then the same could be said for pretty much anything. If you are a person that is pretty sure of yourself and you've got your goals in mind, you got places you're going, outside forces are not really gonna be you up. If you're somebody who's easily swayed by the smallest thing, the smallest obstacle getting in your way is going to be the entire world crashing down, then obviously any small thing is going to set you off. That's that's kind of a painting with a broad brush, don't you think?
Speaker 4: Not really, it's just the you could because I remember, coherence has to do with not necessarily exactly memory, but it has to do with structure, It has to do with organization, It has to do with actual like what you're doing at a field level. So your coherence could actually fluctuate depending on your brain waves, what actual interactions you're causing with your thoughts, what interaction you're causing with your feelings, whether it's intentional or not. Yeah, so your your coherence could fluctuate.
Speaker 5: So somebody whose brain operates at a very high frequency of one of the very alpha dominant person types, who doesn't really matter if the sun came up or not this morning, we got shit to do today. We got to go, go go, as opposed to somebody who has a lower brainwave frequency that if one thing goes wrong, if they if they're making their morning cup of coffee, they're out of creamer, then the entire day is just fucked. Like, Yeah, I could see how the stars would appeal to one of these people a little more heavily than the other.
Speaker 2: And for anything, unless you're a fully fucking enlightened individual, there's going to be a little bit of fluctuation. I don't care how hard you are, if you're fucking David Goggins and you're out there just you know, talking shit to yourself all day, trying to be as big and bad and you know, buff as you possibly can.
Speaker 3: He has highs and lows. Everybody does. Nobody is.
Speaker 2: Nobody is flat like flatlining it depending on whatever your frequency is. I mean, that's that's why we drink coffee, that's why we drink energy drinks, that's why we have fucking vapes. It's all to basically try and get us to a like a steady level playing.
Speaker 3: Ground in which we're comfortable operating in.
Speaker 5: I mean, I get that too, but a perfect example there's a difference between Goggins and the person that is blaming mercury and retrograde for why they're weak as shit. There's like clear differences between the two.
Speaker 2: Well, there's differences in everybody, but that doesn't mean that one is going to be less or more affected by the alignment of the stars.
Speaker 3: How how what do you mean?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 3: I mean? I can't if we're saying.
Speaker 5: If Goggins is affected by the stars, it is to such a minute level that it would be called negligible, Like it's not something that actually affects his day to day. It might affect a thing, but it's not going to like decide the course of events for him, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but most of that shit is going on, like shit that you're dealing with internally, bro, it's not necessarily outwardly world.
Speaker 5: That's what he's saying, is that the outward world affects our inner world. That's his whole thesis.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's up to you to determine exactly how you're going to express that outwardly. But it first has to affect you inwardly. Wouldn't you think it has to go through that filter that filter field interactions Okay, yeah, I mean to say that somebody is not affected by it is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: So for example, like you know how some people when they walk into a room, they just light up the whole room, right, Yeah, that could actually be formulized in this theory depending on their like, once scans and tests are done to actually like calculate the real values, that could be formually shown to be an actual thing.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 4: Okay, I could actually formulaly show after scans are done that maybe Alzheimer's is just a form of entropy.
Speaker 5: What do you mean, So.
Speaker 4: It's just entropy in science, is just a disorder, right, So it's like instead of it's essentially the same as the coherence factor, it is a but it's in the opposite, it's essentially decoherence, right. So it is just losing structure, It is losing the actual rebound of everything, the shape of whatever you're thinking, the thoughts that you have. It could actually be entropy at its at its hole, at its base level.
Speaker 5: So you're saying that Alzheimer's could be just a version of brain entropy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at the smallest level, Yes, at the field level where we are measuring brain waves, we are measuring neuron synapses, We are measuring all of that. Yes, it absolutely could be.
Speaker 2: Is basically just a slow decay, right, Yes, yes, that would make sense then.
Speaker 5: So I didn't I mean, I've never thought that the laws of thermodynamics, as far as decay goes an entropy could play into I mean, yes, I understand the human body decays, right the right. A person's body at ninety five is not operating at such a high level as somebody who's twenty eight, Like I understand that. I didn't think that we were necessarily talking about entropy at that time, but I guess by any other definition, sure.
Speaker 4: All right, but if we actually prove, even by a quantum level, that these field interactions are happening, that very well could be a realistic future that we see because we were talking about at the very very very small level. Because I mean, you gotta remember, your brain is just made up of atoms, it's just made up of energy.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, again, it's kind of oversimplifying it, but yes, it is nothing more than a organ that is reacting off of electrical impulses and chemical components.
Speaker 4: Like based off of field interactions. Okay, fair talking about the smallest level of what's actually going on.
Speaker 5: But then everybody's different, right, everybody's brain chemical makeup is different. That's why you have so many people on any depressants because they have medically, well I'm not going to say so many. I feel like a lot of those people on any depressants probably shouldn't be on them. But you have some people that have like actual chemical imbalances that have happened naturally and they have to take outside sources to try to rebalance that out. You have certain people whose brains do not fire off on all cylinders as they should, and things like that. So I mean, I mean, I guess that goes into the conversation of like if stars will affect them or not? Are their brains more geared to let outside things affect.
Speaker 4: Them or not?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: And I mean.
Speaker 2: I think it goes beyond I don't know, I feel like you're watering it down little too much. They're Jacob, you if stars will affect them? These these stars are not just fucking rogue planets out there that are just hanging around. I mean, they're essentially fucking energetic fields that are projecting their energy onto the Earth and onto the individual as much as the sun is sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, the sun has a direct impact on you.
Speaker 5: Yes, right, I mean that's also measurable, but not to the level that people have taken it. To say that Leo being on the horizon on this morning makes you have a certain personality trait because it was our birth, I think that that's a bit of a drastic assumption.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm saying it'll probably have a live effect, not that because you were born at a certain time, that'll be your personality that's based off of your environment, because these are the these are the more dominant field interactions.
Speaker 5: That's all I'm saying. It's like, Yeah, to say that it has a effect, that's like saying that, uh, you know, when we had that planetary alignment a couple of years ago, we had wreck high tidle waves. Therese were stars that were playing an effect on our physical world just based off of gravity sling shotting off of each other. And to say that that had some sort of an effect on our human bodies, even if it was a small or negligible amount, didn't mean that it didn't happen. I'm not negating that, right, but I feel like people will take that and run with it. And use that as an excuse to justify their behavior. And I'm not about that shit either. No.
Speaker 2: I mean, anybody doing anything as an excuse is never justifiable, right right, So yeah, I mean I agree somebody's like, oh, well, you know one a scorre pio.
Speaker 3: It's like I don't give a fuck. You know, it's like figuring.
Speaker 4: Out that's not the dominant effect on your life exactly.
Speaker 5: And like you said with the Goggins example, yeah, there's outside forces affecting all of us, right, but there are certain people that just don't really deal with the bullshit or excuses and still got to get shited done today, you know. That's that's what I'm saying. Then you have the other people that will be looking for any excuse as to why they couldn't accomplish their tasks for that day, and then the whole you know, retrograde or this thing or this alignment will come into conversation for them, and it's like, Yo, there's no way that you woke up this morning truly feeling like Jupiter was in retrograde so hard that you couldn't get up and pay your fucking bills this morning. Like I'm sorry, I'm calling bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anytime you're using it as a crutch or something against you, I think that that's probably looking at it the entirely wrong way. I think that if you can use it for the benefit that you should be using it for, then use it. You know, like you if you believe that whenever there's an ascendant libra or whatever.
Speaker 3: The fuck.
Speaker 2: I don't even understand fully understand astrology. But whenever you believe that and you think that it's actually going to help you for today.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's placebo, maybe it's real fucking go with it.
Speaker 5: Not fair enough.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I'm not saying that I'm putting all my eggs in the basket of astrology.
Speaker 3: I think it's fascinating.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it fully well enough to be able to, you know, rightfully comprehended, probably to the to the level that you know it requires.
Speaker 3: But but yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that it is going to set your mood for the entire day, but it could definitely push you over the edge.
Speaker 5: Okay, push you over the edge as far as like a psychotic break.
Speaker 4: I mean, depending on what state you're in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, that's fair.
Speaker 4: I mean, you could either just you know, get pushed over that edge and say like I'm just chucking this day up as just a shitty day, or you might just have a total meltdown, depends on where you're at.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, They're just subtle energies, that's the way you gotta look at them, Just subtle energies. Maybe you pick up on them, maybe it doesn't have any effect on you. But yeah, I don't know. Everybody has emotions. I mean we all we all go through the highs and lows of emotions thousands of times per day, and so to say that there wouldn't be any cause and effect from the stars is like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what honestly as of right now. So looking at uh, for example, Danny Goehler's experiments that he's doing, right, I can based off of the refracted laser that they're using. I do need to get some more information about the DMT, but I can actually predict exactly what symbols that they are going to be seeing.
Speaker 5: Really yes, because there seems to be a repetitive nature to the symbols that are being seen. It's not like every time he looks into the laser he sees something new, if anything. He explains it like it's like a matrix and it's almost like a alphabet of hieroglyphs that we in our American English have not seen before, but something that you can write down and that somebody else doing the exact same experiment could see the exact same hieroglyphs. So you're saying that based off of the outside forces in the situation itself, you can predict what nessa's they'll be receiving.
Speaker 4: What symbols, because the thing is, I there is actually something going wrong there because in this theory, you have to understand that light and sound are very similar, but sound is a mechanical part of light, so like sound can't do everything like can because it has to have a medium, right, which light just is just uh scalar interactions. So either the there's some kind of electromagnetic interference going on in his experiments, or it could be uh you know how A lot of people say, like, be careful who you get DMT from.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because especially these days because of the fentanyl and shit.
Speaker 4: But aside from that, but you don't want somebody that is, like, you know, in a bad mood or just a horrible person in general to make your DMT that is actually because they put a impression on the coherence of that substance. So yes, it could one hundred percent make you either have a bad experience or it could make you have a reduced experience. So, because sound and light are very similar, sound creates cymatics, right light actually also does this. And in those DMT experiments they should be seeing complete three dimensional basically light simatics which actually come out looking very similar to the quaternionic structure as it is. But because they're only seeing individual fractions of it which look like symbols, there is something going on, and there may be a possibility to where one day, once all of this gets one hundred percent mapped out, you can actually do that same experiment to figure out what kind of therapy you might need, like what part of you on the inside needs some kind of help, whether you want to call it shadow work or whatever whatever you want to call it, because you should be seeing a full blown light simatic with that, or you could say sacred geometry, whichever one you want.
Speaker 5: But how do we know that these symbols are not that?
Speaker 4: Because they should be whole, they shouldn't be fractured like they are.
Speaker 5: What do you mean by fractured?
Speaker 4: So the symbols that he's seeing like have you have you looked on him, like actually looked at him online and all that, So they should be full blown cimatics like actual like three yes, and actually more similar to sacred geometry type stuff than just symbols themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe what he's looking at is is much bigger and he's only looking like zoomed in, you know, to a smaller piece.
Speaker 4: And it could that as well. Or it could be just maybe the frequency of the laser, I mean, even though it is red, maybe it needs to be just a little bit higher, just a little bit lower. There also could be just any kind of electromagnetic interference, like you could literally if you're using a cell phone too close to it, it could ruin the entire thing, right, A little bit radiation, just electromagnetism going through the air, if you have Wi Fi or if you have Bluetooth anywhere close to it, Yes, it can absolutely affect it.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well look, look you need to keep on digging, sir, because I feel like you're on one yeah, and that I don't even fully comprehend what you're on but I believe that you're on one.
Speaker 5: I felt like I kept up with a good bit of it, but then you got to a point where it started going way over my head and I'm like, shit, I'm trying to keep up here with fuck.
Speaker 4: And I for the most part knew that this was going to be a dry like introduction of this. We haven't got to the cool parts of this, to the parts that are very interesting, that are very fun. For example, do you remember in the live whenever we were talking about UFOs and how they move in the manner that they do. Yeah, this is easily done by the nulls, the coherence nulls, because you got to think even inside of inside of the nulls. So if they create one around the ship or inside of the ship, one time stops moving so it makes them look like they're moving really fast, or they could actually just disappear. In general, matter is matter and mass are manipulable, so they can change shape at will. This is not EM propulsion, This is not EM like technology. This is what actually drives EM, which is the scaler technology. For example, when we you know, talk about the uh diglockin right, that is a halfway product that is not one hundred percent on scaler technology. It is basically at the top of what em technology could do. There's a lot of things. Yeah, there's a lot of parts of this that, like I said, the introduction of this is dry, and I apologize to everybody and if you go through this, because like I said, by the time this episode goes live, this will be out at the very top of it. I do have the email that you could email me questions. Do whatever you want to do. I got no problem answering them. I'm trying to I am trying to get everybody to learn about this so that the way they can easily understand it. It is a hard learning curve at first because of the different terminology, the different ideas, but because of the fact that it's unifying once you learn that, it goes everywhere.
Speaker 5: I want to get my buddy, who is a well he's in the process of becoming a physicist as we speak. I would love to get him on the show with you, so y'all could chop it up and he maybe he could do a better Like I'm trying to draw comparisons to something that everybody can resonate with this, but I feel like I did a horrible job this episode. I want to get him to kind of bounce ideas back and forth with you and see what he thinks of all this. I'm going to get you back on. I might. I might try to see if he's available to come on with it too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see. Uh, we'll see where we get to that point or where I'm at at that point, because we got some things lined up, like I'm gonna be talking to Crow here soon. For example, what he is seeing is stuff that I directly predict, what he's seeing with the sun, what he is seeing with the moon, all of that.
Speaker 2: Wow, Crows demand. I can't wait for you to have that conversation.
Speaker 3: Luke.
Speaker 2: Where are they gonna be able to find this information? We're gonna have it down in the show notes, the link to so that they can go through this document.
Speaker 4: I will send you all like wherever I end up actually posting it at where they can actually reach me is all capital d et and then all lowercase theory at proton dot me. I know it says theory twice. I didn't think about that until the end.
Speaker 2: But whatever be like that very well. We will put that down to the show notes and Luke, I think you came here and you you blew my mind to smithereens, and I'm just I'm gonna try and piece it all back together. But I think that you're really onto something, dude, and I appreciate the work that you're doing, and uh, dude, keep on doing it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I'm gonna I'm gonna try to. Like I said, we're gonna get into the more fun things soon. I just I knew it was going to be dry, but that's how it is in the beginning.
Speaker 5: Heard that that's how it is.
Speaker 2: So, as I had said earlier, if you guys want to be able to come and check us out on Patreon, that link is going to be down on the show notes below. But we do have a couple of other ways that you might be able to support us and yourself.
Speaker 5: Indeed, if you would like to support your own financial future and freedom, the best way to get your start in the buying, selling, and trading of gold and silver bullion would be to go to the link in the description below, cocsilver dot com. When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark is going to be the one to reach back out to you and get you squared away in this regard. You want to buy a little silver, you want to buy a little gold, You want to get your start in the business side of all of this and become a distributor yourself. He's going to be the guy to talk to. Listen. Gold and silver have always maintained a value. The kings of old have used it as currency. I promise the kings of the future are going to use it as currency while it's still affordable and able. Right you can get your hands on some of it for yourself. Now is the time. Cocsilver dot Com once again is the best place to get your start. Another way that you could support not only yourself but this show and help us grow this cult community to even larger and further places would be too please at this time. Hit the five stars, hit the shares of licenscribes comments, sleep, post the review, and shares a defensive family shares. If we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like the rest of you. Find, ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out Metamisters, Jonathan's other show and getting the samelever of inspect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage tonight and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives that we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central link to those in the description below as well, and we thank you if everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, well Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information where we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: Oh hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult