Speaker 1: Welcome to the Wine and Wine Podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm Kelsey and I'm Ellie. This is your dose of friendship, fun and figuring life out together.
Speaker 3: Let's be besties because life is messy, wine helps.
Speaker 2: And whiny is optional. Hi. Hello, how's it going.
Speaker 1: I'm good about you?
Speaker 2: So good? How's life? What's what's happening?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know, same old just busy wish and we got some snow.
Speaker 2: I know, I know what is winter without snow? Right, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't hurt my feelings because I found I won't found out I won't be able to ski this.
Speaker 1: Year though, So wait, why well, well we normally get some free passes. Oh no, I'm not getting passes this year.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's not in the budget to pay for those one and fifty dollars day passes, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, skiing is so expensive. Like I talked to my friends about it all the time and they're like, yeah, you should like start skiing, and I'm like, dude, I don't even know how to ski and it's so expensive to start. Like I'm just like it's a joke.
Speaker 1: It just gets more and more expensive every Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like I'll just I'll just chill for bed. Yeah. But AnyWho, Okay, well, here we are. We got a wine.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do, yes, and you're gonna die at the name of the wine.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the name of this episode is the wine where Ellie does it for the plot.
Speaker 2: I stay doing it for the plot. It's crazy, gosh.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. But this wine is called trouble Maker.
Speaker 2: I am a trouble maker, and I love that the amount of eye rolls I get from my girlfriends. They're like, oh my fuck, Like we can't tell you to do it. Like it's almost one of those things where it's like they tell me one thing, yeah, and it solidifies the fact that I need to do the complete opposite, Like I will never listen to them, so they almost have to use reverse psychology basically. Yeah. And I was talking to my girlfriends the other day and they were like, Okay, let's try it now, and then we're doing it and being super supportive, and then I'm like, wait, this sounds really weird, Like stop doing that.
Speaker 1: You're like, wait, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh goodness, okay.
Speaker 1: Yes, anyway, Troublemaker, Troublemaker.
Speaker 3: It's a red blend, and the description says it is jammy boisonberry and BlackBerry with a fresh hint of raspberry.
Speaker 1: The blend is an awful.
Speaker 3: Lot, is a sirah petite serraw a French word I don't know how to pronounce.
Speaker 1: And a zinfidel.
Speaker 2: Oh, my goodness.
Speaker 1: Should we try this?
Speaker 2: My goodness? Yes, let's clink to this clean clink.
Speaker 1: Okay, give it a good sniff, give it a.
Speaker 2: Are we swirling first? I still don't know. I don't know swirling.
Speaker 1: Sirling the sniff. It does kind of smell jammy, but not.
Speaker 2: Like in like I feel like I got a swirl again. Hold on, let's see. Yeah, it smells a bit sweet.
Speaker 1: It smell a bit sweet.
Speaker 2: Is this a blend? Did you say? Yes?
Speaker 1: It's a blend?
Speaker 2: Oh? I do love me a good blend, though blend. I love a good blend. Look at these legs, huh.
Speaker 3: I know we still don't fully understand the legs, but it does have some nice legs.
Speaker 2: The way it's coming down, that is pretty. Listen the legs, be Leagan, right now, leggs are legged.
Speaker 1: She's got some nice legs.
Speaker 2: She's got some nice legs. She is a troublemaker them Damn troublemakers always have nice legs.
Speaker 1: All the legs, legs for days.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 1: I'm not either. That finished so smooth.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Yes, this is what a troublemaker would taste like.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, this is so good.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, just going back for more, guys, that was good.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it. This is probably, like so far, one of my faves.
Speaker 1: I think it's my fave too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all around, I give it a are we we're raiding it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, out of five stars.
Speaker 2: See, I'm not a big wino though, so I don't know. I don't want to. I'm gonna do a four point five.
Speaker 1: Honestly, i'd probably do the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is probably one of my favorite wines that almost and each ever tried, you know a couple of really really good ones in Italy.
Speaker 2: The finish is so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I I feel normidic, like, I don't feel like I'm gonna get like heartburn.
Speaker 2: I feel good about it.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, we're giving it a four out of five, our highest rating so far. And for those of you wondering the price ranges, anywhere from sixteen ninety nine to twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: I love it, except for I bought it on sale.
Speaker 1: Because you know, it was on Sally twelve bucks.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, because I'm a budget We we love a good budget.
Speaker 1: But normal price range is about seventeen to twenty.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, that's perfect. That's a good like go to wine for, like to bring to a party or whatever, you know. Okay, well here we are here. We are talking about doing it for the plot.
Speaker 1: Yes, so Ellie, tell me what have you been doing for the plot?
Speaker 2: So aggressive? Right? Okay, you guys, I need to start off by saying that I sorry, the sun is in your eyes.
Speaker 1: The sun is in my eyes a little bit. But it's cool. I'll just lean forward.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel bad. We can close the curtains here in a bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, We're good right now, guys.
Speaker 2: We're like recording in the middle of the day, which is a first for us. This is also a first for us.
Speaker 1: Normally record right after work in the evenings.
Speaker 2: Mmm. So I mean, what's what's a little What's a little wine at like three o'clock in.
Speaker 1: The afternal, It's it's not morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing it. Here we are. But okay, so going back to this story here, going back to when Ellie does it for the plot, I was on Instagram the other day and I was just scrolling through reels. I saw this reel and I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm going to do it. I'm going to do it. And it was this girl talking about how she was like, I'm going to start dating like a man, and she was like swiping right on everything because yeah, well you know, like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Guys will just swipe, slip, slap, sipe, swipe until the hope they get a match.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and I've never I'm not one to do that. Like I'm I feel like I'm a normal person who has.
Speaker 1: Like picky standards. Nothing wrong with that, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: Like there's a bio. I read the bio. I make sure the.
Speaker 1: Whole profile, makes sure the pictures look good, the whole string them exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, I make sure the horoscopes aligned with my horoscope. Yes, got to see the Yeah, all the things right. And so anyways, I like, I spend my time looking at him and then I go left for no, right for yes. And this girl was like, okay, so I'm swiping right on all of them. Yeah, and she's like, then once I get my matches, then I'm sending out like very generic like messages to them. And then she's like, I feel like I can get more like just matches and dates through that and all the things. She was just like, so she was just swiping right and just giving them like generic messages, you know, and so that way she can just kind of just get more dates and kind of go from there. So I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm going to do that and I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to see how it works, see what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because at this point I'm doing it for the pot and so and I'm not gonna lie like, ugh, I can go on a tangent about this, but I am a little bit picky. Yes, as you should be, as as I should. I deserve that, And I feel like here's the thing, and I say this example scenario all the time, but like when I'm dating online, like on dating apps, I do get a little very specific on like looks and like yes, bios and all the things. But I feel like there would be a lot of guys on the dating apps that I would give a chance to in real life because then I like actually meet them, I see their personality and all the things, and so it's kind of almost unfair, I feel like, because I'm that person. Like if I were to meet a person in person, not on the dating app at all, and they weren't like that cute, but their personality was so cute, like it softens me to them, you know, I'm like, oh, that's really endearing or they're super cute, you know.
Speaker 1: And that's why I hate dating apps is because you can't get that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm very attracted to personality more than you know, you know, like looks help obviously, but you can't get that, yeah they're dating apps unless.
Speaker 1: You have been talking to them for a minute totally.
Speaker 2: And I feel like I feel like that's how us girls are kind of wired, Like we're very much like I feel like the majority of us girlies place personality above looks, yes, whereas guys, I think the place looks first, and then it's personality, you know. So anyho, back to this, I was like, Yeah, I'm just gonna fucking do it and we'll just go from there, you know, because it's not like I have a hard time matching with people. My thing is is I never really say yes to people yes, So out of like a hundred, and it's crazy because it's kind of a validated this, but out of one hundred, I would probably say I say yes to maybe three to four people, right, And so it's not like I really say yes a lot of the time. But then when you think about it, if I say yes to somebody, they also have to say yes to me exactly, so like half the time they probably won't say yes, So then the numbers dwindle even more so like to two yeah, exactly. And so anyhow, I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm gonna do this and I'll see how it goes. So I like hop onto my bumble and I start swiping right just like I wasn't even looking because I was like I don't want to look and like get my brain into it and like second guess something and like go left and stead or whatever, and so I was just looking at the time. I was like, I'm gonna tie myself and I'm gonna do it for five minutes. Anyways, long story short, within like a minute, I was out of likes and I was like, okay, wait, well that's happening right now. But anyways, you have to apparently pay for like unlimited likes or whatever. Really, Oh, I'm like, why are you trying to make money for me? But anyways, so dumb, so dumb. So I was like, screw, I'm just gonna do it for a week. So I paid. I paid like ten bucks for a week of unlimited likes or whatever. And so I'm like, all right, So I've been doing it for a couple days or whatever, and I tie myself for like five minutes. And five minutes doesn't seem long. But if you're just swiping, like right.
Speaker 1: Right river right, Yeah, how's your thumb feeling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's rough. It's rough, like carpol tunnel up in this bitch, you know what I mean. Yes, So I'm like just swiping, swipe, swiping, and then I leave it alone. And then maybe like an hour or two later, I look and see and for every five minutes of swiping, I probably get thirty ish matches.
Speaker 1: That's pretty decent.
Speaker 2: And then from there what I do is I go to the matches and then I start unmatching the people I really don't want to talk to, just because like I feel bad. Some of my girlfriends were like, well, why do you just why don't you just let them be, like why are you unmatching them? And I'm like, I kind of feel bad because, like so with Bumble, I'm sure some of you guys know, some of you guys don't. But with Bumble, the girl has to reach out first, and I have to reach out within twenty four hours of the match, and then after that, the guy reaches back out and he has to do it within twenty four hours, and if we both do it within twenty four hours, then the match is actually okay set. But if one of us doesn't do that, then they go away. So if I like let them sit there for a day, then they go away. Or if I send out a message and they never messaged me back within a day, then I go away for them. So anyways, all that to say is like it's basically like this fucking timer of like twenty four hours, and I just feel bad thinking about like a guy out there like matching with me and they're like, oh my gosh, I'm gonna like talk to this girl, like let's see if she messages, and then I never do, so I'd rather like pull off the band aid, you know, and just like just be like sorry that was a mistake or something like I would just rather them just like not be waiting for me.
Speaker 3: Honestly, like from back when I was on dating apps, like that is how a guy dates. So you're trying to you're trying to currently use bumble like a guy would use it.
Speaker 1: They do that, they'll swipe, swipe, swapsitpe, swipe, and then just unmatch. That's so crazy, is I remember I'd look in there and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I matched with this person and then all of a sudden they were just gone.
Speaker 1: So you're still doing it, doing it exactly you were supposed to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like God intended it too, Oh my gosh. And so AnyWho, I like, so I'm doing that right. And so then I go on later on that day and I do the same thing. Five minutes of swiping. Then in a couple hours I'll start unmatching. Anyways, I started like doing the calculations in my head and I'm like adding up all these people. When I tell you, Kelsey, I was at like one hundred and thirty match at one point, and it's.
Speaker 1: A lot to handle.
Speaker 2: That was a lot overwhelming, overwhelming as full guess how many I like said yes too?
Speaker 1: How many? Like maybe ten?
Speaker 2: No, that's been super optimistic. Oh no, yeah, none at that point. Oh shit, not at that point. And I'm like, I'm like, holy shit, i think I'm the problem. I think I'm the problem. And so AnyWho I like kept doing it. So I've been doing it for a couple of day and at this point, I'm at like over three hundred matches, Like, ah, together, I think I'm closer to like the four hundred range. I'm probably like three sixty or something. Girl, But listen, I've literally only been talking to like three to four new matches, so at this point, crazy, I'm not the one percentile.
Speaker 1: Like like how big is your dating pool? Like what is your radius?
Speaker 3: Like are you just doing where we live or are you going Like no, I'm going to eighty miles out?
Speaker 2: I not eighty, but I think I'm doing like sixty five, which is kind of like an hour's drive away, would you say?
Speaker 3: I mean it depends on which direction you're going, Yeah, an hour hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Like I'm probably going like two hours drive away ish, so like sixty seventy miles out And then you don't even want to know way age range.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're going out to sixty five year olds to get those sugar daddies, those sugarnanis just please tell me you're just not doing eighteen year olds.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, not at all. Well I'm doing currently well. At one point it was like twenty seven okay to like forty six. But then at one point it was like, would you like to adjust your filters because you've swiped on basically everybody. So I was like, you taw.
Speaker 1: Dating pool guys.
Speaker 3: Side note, it's so much not the greatest, and I'm sorry for any Utah guys listening, but like we have to already narrow down the fact that like seventy percent of the people are LDS.
Speaker 1: And we are not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that does narrow down our dating selection, yeah significantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right. I didn't even think about that, but yeah, so so I had to adjust my filters. So I moved up the mileage, like the miles or whatever, up like farther away ish, and then I brought down the dating to like maybe twenty five year olds and then up to like fifty you know what I mean. And I'm like, oh, gosh. So anyways, I'm obviously still getting matches, but I'm still at the like one out of one hundred, if that makes sense. Yeah, Like that is the ratio that's happening right now. And I'm like, oh my gosh, I thought I was going to be more optimistic about this, and I don't think that's the case. And so I'm like, I don't know if I'm picky or if like the algorithm is just giving me like shit like matches or whatever.
Speaker 1: I honestly think it's just our location.
Speaker 3: Like if you were to probably do the same experiment in like New York or California.
Speaker 1: Hmm, I just I think it would be better.
Speaker 3: It's just like I was saying, like our dating pool, we're we have a significantly smaller dating pool as non LDS people. And I'm not saying that like we're not we would never like not date an LDS person.
Speaker 1: But our values just don't match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: We drink swear, so yeah, so sorry, sorry, Yeah, no, that's totally true.
Speaker 2: And like I do feel like it's getting a bit more diverse here as the years go on, but it's still not enough to like make it in the normal range. In comparison to like the us of them makes sense. So that is the tricky part, but that is that's currently what I'm doing for the plot right now. Is it's just that experiment. So I'm like, I think I'm like four days in and I do have to cancel that.
Speaker 1: Because I think it's like can find a connection?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and anyways, So I don't know, it's kind of like, now that I'm reflecting back on it, I'm like, fuh, I don't know if this is like I overthink about their feelings if that makes sense. Yeah, And I'm like, would it be so weird for like a guy to match with some girl and then all of a sudden she's gone. But then I'm like, fuck, that happens to me.
Speaker 1: Too, happens you know all the time.
Speaker 2: I feel like the dating scene out there is just fucking ruthless. It is like it's the wild World West.
Speaker 3: No. I am so so glad I don't have to deal with it anymore, you know, I hope.
Speaker 2: Oh we're not.
Speaker 1: Married yet, so no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, well don't break up with me, please no kelsey yah stop. But yeah no, it's I talk to my girlfriends about this all the time, and I am that single friend in the friend group and they're like, I could not imagine, Like most of my girlfriends are like married with two kids, you know, at this point, and they're like, I could not imagine getting back out there. And I'm like, guys, it's fucking ruthless. It is ruthless.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly why we're having you do it for the plot.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I can't. It's so much. It's so much, and like it's so crazy because like when I changed it to like people that were like twenty five or whatever, there's even this option that was like can we like go down a couple years or up a couple of years, depending or whatever, and I think it's like switched on to yes or whatever. So I'm like going through my matches and there's like twenty three twenty four year olds who are like matching with me, and I'm like, bro.
Speaker 1: They want you to be a sugar mama. Bro, and you're like but wait, hold please, because I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, please get out of here. And there was this one bio how old was this guy? I think he was like twenty seven, which still isn't bad, but he said something like I like older women. Oh, And I'm like, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, wait, are also literally doing it for the plot? I feel like they are, but I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: You're like, you know, you're obviously a dime piece, but like for someone that young to be matching with someone our age, it's like, yeah, not twenty seven, but i mean like the twenty three twenty four year olds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's ten years.
Speaker 2: That's fucking crazy, right, I'm like, can are you? It makes me wonder if they're not looking at the age, like are you?
Speaker 1: I don't think they do. It's a guy.
Speaker 2: I honestly don't think they just looking at your stunning face. And it's crazy because like I'm that person who like my normal like swiping method, not this like doing it for the plot one. But I look at the first pro like picture, then I look at age, then I look at height, then I look at bio, and then I look at all the rest you know, yep, And I'm just like, they.
Speaker 3: Literally just look at the picture and they're like yes, And I honestly think that they just have it open to anyone anywhere, any age.
Speaker 1: Kind of a thing too.
Speaker 2: That is so crazy to me. Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, Will's younger than me, but not ten years younger than Yeah, how much younger. It's like three and a half years. We would have been four grades apart in school.
Speaker 1: No, it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's like a senior dating like an eighth grade or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really creepy to think about that way, especially because he's literally the exact same It just my sister, No shut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my younger sister, Courtney. They are six days apart.
Speaker 2: No shut up.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's all so right now you don't think about it, but like, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think about it when you're younger. Yeah, a senior dating in eighth grader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know what's funny. I think about this, like not all the time, but like randomly, I'll think about it and I'm like, why this is true. I am currently at that age where I can date the sun or the dad, right, you know what I mean? Yeah, Like it's so weird, it's weird. But also I'm here for it. Yeah I am too, because once again, we're doing it for the part, doing it for the plot, and so yeah, that's kind of my dating. Doing it for the plot. Story is this experiment and we'll kind of just see how it goes. Like I'm just kind of I'm open to anything right now. Like I'm just very koombay all about it.
Speaker 1: You know, see how your couple decent matches go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah there. I mean that's funny. There's this one, this one he has a dog on his profile and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dog's always got me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, your dog's really cute. And he's like, yeah, that's what I put him on there, and I'm like and I'm like, you know what's up, you know what's up. And then there's this other one right now, but he's kind of giving me the ick already, like once you get the ick, you can't go back.
Speaker 1: I go back, you cannot come back.
Speaker 2: You cannot come back from the ick. And so he's giving me the ick because he's like kind of a little like too much oh and a little.
Speaker 1: Like overbearing from like the get go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm like, bro, play cool or like.
Speaker 3: When they start calling you babe and sweetheart or good morning beautiful like every five seconds.
Speaker 1: And it's like I haven't even met in person yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I know this sounds so weird, but I feel like I can fill his energy from here, if that makes sense. And it's so much it's like it's almost I know this, like I'm not trying to be like this person who fucking tooots my own horn. But it makes away girl too. No, it makes me feel like he's thinking like, oh yeah, I'm watched with this like hot babe, and like he's just so like just I know it sounds like but like thirsty, like overly thirsty. So he's like, he's like, what's up, what's what do you do? Like like last night he was like, I was like, yeah, I just got dining it out with my girlfriends, blah blah blah. He's like, okay, yeah, cool, Like I'm not doing anything. You want to come over? And I'm like, bro, I legit, yeah, I legit. Just started talking to you like yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's weird.
Speaker 2: I said, I can't, like I can't, like what do you mean? Yeah? And he's like oh, like he's like okay, like nothing was gonna happen. I'm like, yeah, fucking whatever.
Speaker 3: You're like, dude, it's asked me on a date in a couple of days. I'm not coming over in twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: That's also what's kind of so sussy is like, because I also read like on bumble, you can see what they're there for, So like, are they looking for a long term? Short term intimacy without commitment is basically just like DTF, you know, and like life partner, la la la. So when guys come out with this energy and I look at their profile and I'm like, you little fuck you said you want a long term like relationship and you're doing this like you're.
Speaker 3: Literally doing it just because they know they'll get more women that way, and then that's not what they're actually wanting.
Speaker 2: It's so icky.
Speaker 3: I can't Yeah, girl, I know we're doing it for the plot. You might need to get off that damn dating. Oh, I know, I know you're so iggy. Well you know what's crazy is like and I can't say a lot. I do know two people, two different couples that have gotten married off a tender yes, so same. Does there is success, yes for sure, but it gave me so much egg yes, And like who I am as a person is I go in waves so like I won't date for like whole year and I don't even care, like I'm just living life whatever.
Speaker 2: And then one day, I'm like, I should get on a dating app. And then I do it for like a couple months, three months, whatever, and then I'm over it and I'm like, oh, you know, like I'm just so exhausted by it, and then I'm so then I get off of it for like another year. Then I get back on it for like a couple months, and so anyways, right now is the couple month thing, and I'm slowly on my like burnout train, Like I'm my hop off here in like the next month or so and then just like take a little breather, you know, because it's too much. It's it's a lot of energy. It is, you know, even it's even if you're trying to keep it casual, which obviously I want to keep all of them casual in the beginning, you know, because you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket. No, no, totally, you don't want to do that. And I used to be that person who did that, and it just never worked. And I'm like, why am I putting all this energy out there? So even by not doing that, though, it's still you're still expending some energy that I'm like, I just want to conserve my energy at this moment.
Speaker 1: And I don't blame you one bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm kind of just like, well, but this is a really good experiment, and I feel like this is only reinforcing my idea that I had already that I am more of a person that would have better success meeting somebody in real life than on a dating app. Yeah, because I feel like I would give a lot more chances to guys if they were actually in real life.
Speaker 3: Them and you talk to them, you know, they're actual interest they're fake interests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like just who they are, like their personality, And I feel like I'm really good at reading like energy, Like I feel like if you feel genuine and nice, like I'm here for it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yes, So if any of our Bessie's out there have a single brother or friend.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm looking for a man in finance trust fun six to five the worst, but yes, totally, I will say though, you guys, I am five eleven. I'm a tall girly so shit.
Speaker 1: Tall girly so keep got them legs just like our wine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so just keep that in mind. Keep that in mind, but I'm open to it slide into my DMS. Girlies, give me your rex and we'll go from there.
Speaker 1: Ellie is now taking applications.
Speaker 2: I am, let's let's see it. Kelsey will leave you and approve. Yes, but applications come through doing it for the plot, yes exactly. Anyways, well, thanks for like hearing all about my do it for the plat?
Speaker 1: Yes, thanks for telling us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll definitely have to like come back to this and you talk about again and.
Speaker 1: We'll give you guys some updates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll give you the tea, yes, the tea and the wine. Yeah, yes, because we're drinking wine. Yes, but this was like a tea wine thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe one day we'll just do a spill the tea and we'll have tea. You'll mix it up, you do that. I have to be stuck on wine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. Yeah, I love the wine. I love it. Yeah, we're like wait, hold on wait wait need wine too? Oh goodness, I love it. Anyway. All right, well we'll catch you guys later, talk to you later. Bye. All right e, besties, that's it for this episode of the Wine and Wine Podcast.
Speaker 1: Don't leave us.
Speaker 3: Hang in, like subscribe and follow or else we'll drink all the wine without you kidding.
Speaker 2: Kind of, and hey, tell a friend they need be besties too.
Speaker 1: Bye.