Speaker 1: All right, Welcome to sixty agenda. We are live. I'm just.
Speaker 2: Let everybody kind of get rolled in. Welcome in, How we doing Happy Friday. It's a little pop up live. I just put a post out too, because I know we've had issues with notifications going out, so I went ahead and put a post out as well.
Speaker 1: We'll see if it.
Speaker 2: If it works, maybe the two things together will get some kind of notification to people. We'll see how it goes. Welcome on, how we doing today? I did have a show scheduled and I.
Speaker 1: Screwed up the time. Totally my bad. So hopefully we can figure out a time to reschedule that. Him and I. That sucks.
Speaker 2: I screwed that up. So I figured I'll do a live show. You may have seen the name. I know some people aren't from my generation, so I'll get it out of the way now. Ball is life is obviously like a play on words. You know, ball is life like basketball. You know, it's just kind of a term. A lot of people know that, but we do have, you know, people from all different.
Speaker 1: Generations in this crowd. So ball is life. You know we're gonna be talking about the ballroom.
Speaker 2: We'll be talking about obviously Trump's, you know, his whole deal and yeah, so you.
Speaker 1: Know, al calilm.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you got a notification, but I didn't on my phone whenever I went live, which is weird.
Speaker 1: So I made that post as well. Hopefully it works. But yeah, ball is life.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be talking about the ballroom, the recent events with the shooter and that weird situation. But yeah, ballers shot collars. Yeah, very band, you know. So yeah, we're gonna get into it. Welcome in.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let everybody kind of roll in a little slow here.
Speaker 2: I don't get it going. And I hope you guys are enjoying this new membership program we have going on. We've got a few in the archive right now. You can get early access to a lot of these streams. Are gonna be going straight to the membership program when we're done here, so if you miss it then you can always get it on the membership program. If you're hearing this on the free feed, now, this has probably been a week or so since I did this show, and so yeah, if you want to catch it right away, go ahead and go to the membership program. There's gonna be some in the archive right now. Guaranteed I'm gonna keep it rolling where there's always early access episodes on the archive.
Speaker 1: So anyway, same thing with Spotify.
Speaker 2: Go subscribe and otherwise give us a like fall follow, subscribe, all that good stuff, you know, Tell a friend, and let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Welcome to sixty agenda.
Speaker 2: As always, we're here to talk about what they won't That's what we do, man.
Speaker 1: So man, we were doing a show whenever the shooting.
Speaker 2: Happened, the White House Correspondent's Dinner shooting. We were on here actually live whenever that was going on. I was scrolling through x at some point while I was doing that show, finding things, and I wish I would have seen the posts that were about it, because it was literally while we were talking.
Speaker 1: It would have been breaking news. But hey, when some you lose some.
Speaker 2: Outside of that, we're gonna be talking a little bit about the shooter himself, his connections to NASA and the JPL laboratory, and we know the connections with the Babylon workings and Jack Parsons and time travel Tesla. There is so much to get into with this shooting that happened, and within twenty four hours I mean, all the conspiracies.
Speaker 1: Were just ready to go.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, huh, Like they're perpetuating conspiracies on purpose.
Speaker 1: If you ask me, that's exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Makes me skeptical on all the conspiracies I did believe in for the longest time, even though I know that they're true. Makes me wonder what the angle is, like, why are they trying to expose the reactionary? You know, what do they want? What is the reaction that they're looking for? You know, we talked a lot about our theories on this show as far as this digital temple changing the attitudes and minds of the people through things like mind Wars info Wars. I don't know if you saw, but Alex Jones did his last Hoorah goodbye on info Wars.
Speaker 1: I think it was yesterday.
Speaker 2: So weird that that guy would know before anybody else knew about mind Wars and Michael Akino, that he would know that this all boils down to info Wars, mind Wars. It's even kept at one word, just like Michael Akino. I just wonder, like, you know, is that proof of something? So anyway, these are the thoughts I'm having currently as we're kind of walking through these current events, and so we're going to take an analysis of kind of what we think also vindication, smart dust, all these things are becoming commonplace in the conversations online and social media. The Overton windows being moved over, and everything we talked about last year all the way up to this year is now becoming normal to speak about. People are going viral for talking about it. If I go post about it, you know, probably won't happen. Certain people are talking about because certain people have angles. But anyway, let's look at this stuff. So the ballroom, let's just talk about the ballroom for a minute. We've spoken about this whole idea that you know, it looks like Solomon's Temple from the top right. Let me backtrack a minute, just to recap now for the people that didn't hear the last show. For the people that didn't hear the last show, I just want to say, you know, we talked about digital temple with Ben Okay, and so this idea that like they want to create this police state, volunteer technocratic please state, and it's going to be an esoteric version of the physical temple where the sacrifice doesn't occur through animal sacrifice. It occurs through the consciousness of the individuals that enter into the system. Hence the age of Aquarius. We're entering into a new age one of the man with the water pitcher. The water being consciousness, the soul, the equivalent of your mind, body, and spirit. And so we're going to pour it out and pour it into this system and become a hive mind essentially, is what they want to do.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a nutshell of what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: So when we're looking at this ball room and we find out that it's supposed to be a bunker that serves for a essentially, like as we'll look at it, it's like a.
Speaker 1: Commands enter for this police state.
Speaker 2: And if that's the case, and it looks like a temple, well, god damn, that digital temple idea is really starting to sound real, isn't it. Sorry for the gd My apologies, My apologies. I know that hurts people's ears. I apologize, Yes, So that is a nutshell of what's going through my mind. I hope you guys get our tracking and see what I'm getting at here.
Speaker 1: So it's pretty nuts. It's pretty nuts. Chris.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you liked the title. I thought about it the other day. I was like, dude, that's gonna be a good title. I feel like ball is life, dude, bail is life. That's who we're dealing with. These people, these psychos man that are willing to you.
Speaker 1: Know, have a guy.
Speaker 2: You know, they get a guy with material in him and uh, you know, as the other guy had. And this guy goes and shoots up a place he can't see anybody. He's trying to go after all the targets he said he wants to go after.
Speaker 1: He can't see him, he still shoots his gun. Makes no sense.
Speaker 2: He had a whole manifesto saying who he was going to go after. We're gonna get into all this with the shoot. Okay, so first of all, let's look at the ballroom layout. Look at me, I can't type. See if we can't find one, you know, I'm sure you've seen it for the White House. Apparently I can't spell. So this is this is it right here? Very close rendition. I mean, look at that Trump's proposed ballroom lighthouse. I mean that's as close as you get to Solomon's temple. Now we can look at Solomon's temple from above, just to make sure.
Speaker 1: Everybody says it. But does anybody really show that too.
Speaker 2: Let's look. Let's see here. I don't know if they even have a good picture of what it used to look at. Okay, wow, wow, so we're getting pretty close. Uh you know, we're getting pretty close here. Let me see which one is probably the best rendition of what we're trying to show.
Speaker 1: It even goes off the left.
Speaker 2: Well, it goes off both ways, so this is probably this is a decent one. Okay, and let's look at what he's doing. Well, God, damn, oh did it again? I apologize? Uh yeah, it is pretty pretty close anyway, So point being, then he reads. Then he decides to read from Chronicles too. Let's look at this reading a quote from the reading, because I believe it's about Solomon turning back to Christ or back to God and turning from his wicked ways.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn their wicked ways, then we'll I hear from heaven, and we'll forgive their sin, and we'll hear their heal their land.
Speaker 1: This was read by Trump it's.
Speaker 2: Very weird that he would talk about, you know, something they had to do with Solomon's temple and Solomon and him being wicked turning from his wicked ways and then you know, God will come to him. But remember he works with the Shabbad, people who believe that the wicked is the Western society. They believe the anti gods, the ungodly people or people like us. They believe that it's mostly Christians. And so when you know, the inversion of what they actually believe, because they still look at themselves as God's chosen from the first you know, old Testament, they still look at it that way, and they still look at like Ezekiel and go, we're going to do that to you know, these people. These people are Amelek, but they apply amelek to anybody.
Speaker 1: And a lot of these people, of course, you.
Speaker 2: Know, they're atheist, or they're you know, and they're posing as Jew or like you know, like Nantyahu, they're just Ashkenazi coming from Poland.
Speaker 1: You know, he's got weird ties with all that shit.
Speaker 2: Is Dad was just a crazy Zionist and here we are, so a point being when you know he's working with these people and he thinks he's King Cyrus.
Speaker 1: Who was King Cyrus? I know who he was. But let's look Cyrus the Great. I believe he liberated the Jewish people. He was the founder.
Speaker 2: Of a Kamanid empire, the first Persian empire, which became the largest empire in the world at that time. He was, so they want another empire to be made. But let's get to what he did with the Jewish people. He was a follower of the Persian religion, not Jewish. But he was celebrated in the Hebrew Bible for issuing the Edict of Cyrus, which permitted the Jewish exiles and Babylon to return to their homeland and rebuild.
Speaker 1: The Temple of Jerusalem. So here we are.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, there we go right there. So he's supposed to be another Cyrus. He's gonna send the Jewish people back to their homeland like Kitler and you know, so let's look at this Cyrus coin trump coin.
Speaker 1: That was made.
Speaker 2: This has both of them on it, you know, overlaid his face, overlaid with Cyrus. So this is the kind of crazy psychopathy that we're dealing with.
Speaker 1: It's called the Temple coin.
Speaker 2: You see that, and look at that twenty seventeen, which means, guys, this is not a new This isn't something he switched up and started doing in this administration. He wanted to go after I ran in the first administration. Remember, So again we see now the full picture a little bit better. So before we start talking about the shooter in the ballroom, let's look at this right. So now the ballroom was put on hold.
Speaker 1: Let's look at that. The construction of the White.
Speaker 2: House ballroom has been put on hold due to a federal judge's ruling that requires congressional approval before any further work can proceed. National Trust for Historic Preservation sued to stop the construction, arguing that the president does not have the authority to build the ballroom without such authorization. Of course, he needs congressional approval to spend any money.
Speaker 1: That's how it works.
Speaker 2: They have to approve our tax money to go to anything. But this guy just he takes your money and he just says, fuck you, I'm gonna go spend it. And then he acts like he's saving money from DOGE, when in reality he takes the exact amount from DOGE and guess what the same amount that the Pentagon. You know, budget went up, that's how much he spent on DOGE. But here's the thing, we still ended up spending more money than we usually do every like we do every year.
Speaker 1: Our spending went up.
Speaker 2: Why because we had Project Stargate five hundred billion dollars, you know, all these different projects right away.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at all the executive orders he signed.
Speaker 2: Every one of them is an operation that costs more money. You mix in the jobs that he's been doing, jobs, military operations he's been doing, and the two billion dollars a day it costs to keep this irm war going, which trust me, it still is costing just as much.
Speaker 1: Even though we're in a ceasefire.
Speaker 2: It's probably not just as much, but it's up there because we're still doing operations, you know, not like actually bombing, but there's still a lot going on.
Speaker 1: So anyway, point being.
Speaker 2: It's a controlled demolition of our global economy, mainly the US dollar. He said he supports the destruction of the dollar. We'll get into that, but first of all, this construction has to stop. Thing with the ABC News this came out, Let's look at the date, March thirty first, So March thirty first, so he's had to stop for about.
Speaker 1: A month now.
Speaker 2: So then we have the White House Correspondents Dinner, which was sponsored Do you guys remember who was sponsored by Grinder? Yeah, the Grinder officially joined forces with the White House Correspondence Association for its upcoming dinner party. The California based organization is all set to headline the dinner before the main event, making it their first ever time hosting such a night wow under Trump, right the Christian you know, Yeah, The dinner party will take place in Washington, Georgetown and will bring together policymakers, journalists, and LGBTQ community leaders as they.
Speaker 1: Toast the First Amendment.
Speaker 2: Well that's really ironic that they say they're toasting the First Amendment because we're gonna show a clip from Erica Kirk when she was talking on Charlie Kirk's and she was literally saying that the radicalization of Americans is the problem. That's what killed her husband. That's what you know, led to this teacher. Oh, it's a teacher. So here we are, you know, with Milania Trump and how AI's got to teach your kid and we'll go into that. There's more videos about that. So all this is being pushed in once. I mean, we're in a weird place, guys, I'm trying to keep up. So we know who owns Grinder, we know who owns only Fans, We know who owns porn Hub. We know that Rabbi owns porn Hub. We know that these people right perpetuate smut. The digital wenemar conditions that we've been sitting in because of the Left is being perpetuated by Trump too. But the difference is the White House Correspondent dinner that is different. It says the first time ever hosting such a night. Think about that. So, anyway, where do we go from here? Where do we go from here? Well, about this, it's a little bit off topic, but not quite. We're gonna get back to what we're talking about. But look at this, hopefully you could hear it.
Speaker 1: Let me know.
Speaker 3: So I'm getting a chip implanted into my brain. There's a study happening in LA and I'm going over there to get this chip and planet in my brain so that I can pay my friends. They're gonna compensate me heavily for my participation and all the data that they retrieve. So you're basically talking to a future robot.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. So this is the thoroughly indoctrinated. This is what they look like.
Speaker 2: Hey, they weren't wrong on the right when they talked about the pink hair, the purple hair and all that crazy shit. Like they weren't wrong when they said that there's a certain type of person that is just like fully involved and with this just weird transhumanist movement. So woo lots to throw at you. Let's break all all this down for a minute. We'll get back to the ballroom shooter or the White House Correspondence dinner shooter. You know, we just got done talking about this digital temple, and right after that we had this shooting and we just talked about this with Ben. If you didn't catch the stream, like I said, it's in the membership program and I highly recommend you check it out. You know, whether I'm Patreon, Spotify, or YouTube, you could get all of our subscription all of it's gonna have live access to these shows earlier than they come out on the free feed. YouTube's going to be the earliest you'll find it, just because YouTube seems to get all the love because we do our streams through there and it just holds an archives, so great spot to go, even though it is the devil and I apologize, but Rumble only pays you in bitcoin. So I mean, what do you want me to do because I'm not doing that. Point being, let's go to the shooter.
Speaker 1: This ballroom.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go to the ball How many posts was there about the ballroom after this shooting happened? Just to keep it on track with what we were just talking about, let's just type in ballroom.
Speaker 1: And in my bookmarks.
Speaker 2: Oh what, yeah, I'll type in ballroom into into the search because I didn't save it. All right, ballroom, that's all we get a type.
Speaker 1: I'm dropping a bill tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Let's build the ballroom, build the White House ballroom.
Speaker 1: Trump, h Well, this.
Speaker 2: Was March twenty ninth. Let's move past it. This was April twenty ninth. This was right after the shooting. Okay, so let's listen to Trump. Of course he went to the ballroom. He even said, He's like, I didn't want to have to say this. That was literally something he said. I didn't want to have to say this, But this is why we're gonna need the ballroom. Insane, all right, So let's get you guys, on here, get you set up here. So sorry you didn't see, but I'll show you the other post.
Speaker 4: I'm build playing the safe ballroom. And one of the reasons I'm building it is exactly what happened last And I said, we're building a room right there. If you walk out and move twenty yards to the left, you'll be right at the entrance to the ballroom. And that ball is being built on the safest piece of property in this country, probably one of the safest pieces of land in the world. And this has bulletproofed glass, this has you know, this is the highest level of security. Also, very importantly, I could have built sweets on top. I could have done a lot of things, and I said, no, no, we have this has to be pure. This has to be where people stay off property and.
Speaker 1: They go through one. Sorry, here's my thing.
Speaker 2: Why does he insist on saying things like I could have built sweets on top. I mean, I could have went crazy, But I was like, no, this has to be pure, guys, I mean, come on, chill out. Even though he's the one coming up with the idea, right he's sitting there in a room going, man, you know what we could do we could throw some suites on there, we could do some gold, we could have like just extravagant. We should just go crazy, And he's like, no, no, relax, relax.
Speaker 1: What are you guys think?
Speaker 2: It's him just thinking about the ideas by himself.
Speaker 1: You know, he's just insane.
Speaker 2: But the fact that he has to say it like he's holier than now, like he's actually doing a good thing is it's the inversion, satanic conversion that we see all the time with this man.
Speaker 1: So again, what happened last night is exactly.
Speaker 2: The reason there are a military service, law enforcement, and for different reasons, every president for the last one hundred and fifty years had been demanding I don't think that's true that a large, safe and secure ballroom be built on the grounds of the White House. This event would never happen with the military top secret ballroom top secret currently under construction at the White House.
Speaker 1: It cannot be built fast enough. While beautiful, it.
Speaker 2: Has every highest level security feature there is, there are no rooms sitting on the top.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: This is how, by the way, guys, this is how a coup happened.
Speaker 1: Of your government.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys know whenever you get this something like this set up like this is where this is leading. I mean, I might be crazy for saying this out loud, but I hope you guys see, like the writing on the wall, the coup happens whenever you get people with the most high tech like palingteer guys all inside the White House, inside of this place. You know, these guys are in there, and then what oh, I mean, they could just do whatever they want. They launch all the drones, they launch all the police systems. It's odd, man, I think that this is a slippery slope. We don't need some kind of crazy security. They already have the continuity of government. They already have a system of you know, the vice president dies, this person goes all that, they have secret service, They have all the security they could possibly need.
Speaker 1: So I mean, anyway, so here is what they want to put up now.
Speaker 2: I want to show you also, the ballroom is going to have a bunker.
Speaker 1: That's the whole idea here. It's this high tech.
Speaker 2: It's not about what's above the ground, it's about what's underground when it comes to the ballroom.
Speaker 1: So let's check that out.
Speaker 2: The ballroom underneath will how's the most advanced secure military bunker complex system in history to include medical facilities, a hospital, biodefense systems. It features military resistant and blastproof structures, top secret military applications to protect from drone swarms, hypersonic threats, and other modern attacks. These details were exposed in the lawsuit.
Speaker 1: It dwarfs the White House.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, you know this is how you get I mean, ninety thousand square foot ballroom that's way bigger than the White House.
Speaker 1: Insane, insane.
Speaker 2: You see why the elites want World War three so they could better prepare for the geophysical event. Trump has admitted that a large fortified doomsday bunker is being built under the ballroom.
Speaker 1: Oh well, let's go ahead and hear that. Does he say that.
Speaker 5: Now the military is building a big complex under the ballroom, which has come out recently because of a stupid lawsuit that was filed. But the military is built.
Speaker 2: He's like, well, I guess I gotta tell you since a stupid loss suit made me have to fucking talk about it. God man, it's so transparent once you see through the facade.
Speaker 5: Ling a massive complex under the ballroom, and that's under construction, and we're doing very well. So we're ahead of schedule.
Speaker 2: That's part of it.
Speaker 5: And the ballroom essentially becomes a shed for what's being built under the military, including from drones.
Speaker 2: The ballroom becomes a shed for what's underneath the ballroom, a ninety thousand square foot military complex, high tech bunker, and the top is just a shed.
Speaker 1: It's a shed, guys, and.
Speaker 5: Including from any other thing. The glass on the windows, you see the big windows that the glasses extremely think it's high grade bulletproof glass, so all of the windows are bulletproof. I think the Times rode to you some of the windows are fake. We have no fake windows. They said they talked about a stairway on this south. We don't have a stairway on this out that was replaced a long time ago. But this is a view of it from the north, and that's if you see it. It fits in with the White House. It's almost a twin to the White House. It's something we just wanted to pay tribute to the White.
Speaker 2: House, a twin to the White House. It's bigger than the White House. We already saw dwarfs it, as it said. Now somebody's trying to connect this to the magnetic geomagnetic pole shift. That's the same guy who was just saying that a minute ago that I was reading from this magnetic pole shift.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: We always got to get the most wild theories out here. Look, I've read the Adam and Eves story that was on the CIA website that talks about this idea I know about the Day after Tomorrow that was based off of that book. Listen, I've read into the guy who wrote that shit, and I don't think he's very credible. And there might be something to a little bit of a shift, but I don't think that that is what we can't time it. It's not something we're timing, and it's every you know, I don't know, man, I think that they're out of their minds. But hey, let's check it out. Why not a little offshoot of what we're talking about real quick. Maybe we don't need to that'll be another show. It's ridiculous. So the ball needs to be built. Now, let's check out this. Corey Allen guy, I know you're like, dude, get to the crazy shit about the uh the post? Yeah, exactly, we will, dude. I didn't save anything. Oh wait, is it? Cory? No, I didn't save any of it. I did a terrible job with this, Okay, So let's go to all the things. Well, I don't know if you saw the video, but it literally looked like he got to walk to the side into into this room. See that's him right there, He gets to walk into the room. The canine right there. The canine is right here looking at him, trying to get him. He smells the gun. The guy's looking at him, the police officer's looking right at him, and then he comes out and he starts running.
Speaker 1: So we'll go past this guy's rendition of it. Man, they really.
Speaker 2: Corey Allen, thirty one, registered Democrat from Torrence, California, liberal activist, and take my operative and teacher, all right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe he was.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Man.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, Cole Allen, I'm an idiot. Guys, you're probably like, dude, his name's Cole. What an idiot? Okay?
Speaker 2: Here, hold on a second, or definitely saved something on it. All right, let's see what's going on here. So it is a video in twenty seventeen with Usha Vance. Get the fuck out of here. Check this out. The shooter was in a video with Usha Vance. Let's check it out.
Speaker 6: Oh, college student Cale Alan developed a phototype for a wheelchair emergency brake.
Speaker 4: Her brads tend to walk the wheels, but don't actually walk the chair to be ground.
Speaker 1: I deal with this is to prevent it from moving out.
Speaker 6: Reason Aging into the Future conference held by Saint Barnabas Senior Services and the Eisner Foundation, offered a test run on products that have the potential to enrich the lives of senior.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that's her? Is that her? Is that her?
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, let's find out. Let me see here, I can't spell Vance's wife, Usha Vance?
Speaker 1: Is that her?
Speaker 2: Let's get a good side profile because that's what she's doing there.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's find out. Oh shit, oh shit, that's definitely her. Wow fourteen different text.
Speaker 2: Wow okay, God, this person says, Remember nothing is a coincidence. This is satanic from the Epstein League. The woman in the twenty seventeen video is not you should Vance now here. Hold on a second, now, I will show you. I hate to get off tangent here. I'll go to a separate tab because I need you to know something.
Speaker 1: Because this is it doesn't matter. Watch this here. Let me show you.
Speaker 2: Something here, because there has been funding to make sure that online gets pushed, especially on the community notes, which is what that just got checked on, to push propaganda. Now, let me show you this because you need to see it. One second. Here, we got a lot of stuff. Where is this girl's thing? Somebody posted about this just this morning. I cannot remember her name. I feel kind of bad. I don't remember her name. Well, I don't remember her name, but that's okay. So she just she posted something about how the Trump administration is funding go follow me on X.
Speaker 1: The Trump administration is following or funding rather.
Speaker 2: This online thing where like the community notes and everything on X, they're using X to kind of perpetuate, you know, propaganda that is positive for the Trump administration. So just take that with a grain of salt. So we also have the shooter seeing here in an IDF sweatshirt. I'm sure you guys have seen that. It has since been removed. An hour before the alleged gunshot, a huge magaslop account and Press Secretary Caroline Levitt tells us that there will be shots fired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did say that.
Speaker 2: Then it releases perfectly timed footage of Erica being rushed out with a prey for Erica Kirk's sympathy attack. I'm sorry and pretty much saying I just want to be home right now. And here's the big, big one here. Henry Martinez published at NASA in twenty fourteen, the same year that the.
Speaker 1: College or the Cole Allen.
Speaker 2: All Right, so Cole Allen he worked at NASA or Lockey Martin, No, I'm sorry, Henry Martinez. Is this EX account that tweeted Cole Allen's name in twenty twenty three, and we're gonna get into that X account. I'm sure you guys have seen it, But have you seen that there's a Henry Martinez that published at NASA in twenty fourteen, the same year that Cole Allen in the White House Courts, Spontens Dinner, interned at JPL and NASA.
Speaker 1: So, okay, if.
Speaker 2: You're not following, the shooter interned at NASA, he worked at JPL and interned there for a little bit. That same year, Henry Martinez published a paper at NASA. Okay, we're gonna look at that. So there's an odd crossover. And then the name of this X account the posted Cole Allen's name is Henry Martinez. So let's look at the oddities they have to do with Henry Martinez when we're talking about NASA, and see what kind of correlation we can make with this Cole Allen character that seemed to be used on purpose.
Speaker 1: So crazy, guys, this is insane.
Speaker 2: So we have Martinez Lockey Martin Space Systems, Denver, Colorado, United States, is the author of this at the Goddard Space Flight.
Speaker 1: Center of this conference paper for Lockheed Martin. Let's see what it is.
Speaker 2: So we got Cole Allen on December twenty first, twenty twenty three, was posted at nine oh seven pm. So then we got uh, this is the weird part here, guys. Now, let's let's look at everything. Now, three twenty six that's an odd date if you were to look at that as a date, and I'll show you why in a minute. This shit gets very weird. Okay, I've been making weird connections. I'm probably crazy, Okay. So then, of course you have this tuxedo frog of kechiist Maximus style frog which is known in the mem Wars, which we know has been used in QAnon. The right wing pushing of this maga. You know all this rhetoric right that we know Steve Bannon, the traditionalist, the whole thing, right. We've been talking about this recently and we'll get more into it later.
Speaker 1: So look at this colored picture up top. I'm sure you may have seen that.
Speaker 2: Somehow they have a picture of the shooting before it happened, which is I'm referring to Butler Hill. Let's see if I can find that. So we have this year with that up here, this colorful cover art.
Speaker 1: That they have.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I can find the time machine Henry Martinez. So, Henry Martinez is the account that photo. Now this is where it gets really weird. Okay, check this out Call Allen Internet NASA in twenty fourteen. The same year NASA paper with Henry Martinez as an author came out. December twenty twenty three, an X account called Henry Martinez post one single tweet Paul Allen. The banner is the screenshot of the EU time Machine product project. Let's look at what that is. This gets crazy, guys. Let's look at what this is? The EU time Machine project photo. I guess it would be.
Speaker 1: What are they talking about, oh time machine?
Speaker 3: You're a.
Speaker 2: Huh oh. Okay, so this is the don't worry about it's a website, I guess. But we're gonna get to the bottom of it here. So the banner is this photo here. Now let's look at that. This was Now somebody decided I don't know who thought to do this, but the photo of Trump getting shot in the ear, the whole thing, the iconic photo, is being covered up by this rainbow image that comes from a website.
Speaker 1: And the website is called time Machine. Okay.
Speaker 2: And so when we're talking about JPL, and we know that John G. Trump received Tesla's equipment and gave it over to JPO Laboratories. And if Tesla had involvement with time machines, maybe they're perpetuating conspiracies, guys perpetuated on purpose.
Speaker 1: But let's just follow the line of thought here.
Speaker 2: So we have Baron Trump, the Adventures of Baron Trump, you know, The Last President, where it seems like Baron Trump is a little time traveler. He has a mentor named Don and of course Trump is like a part of that somewhere I forgot how And then you know The Last President, written by the same person, talks about essentially it's almost like a prophetic thing that kind of describes Trump's administration. This person who wrote this book was friends with Mark Twain, who was friends with Nikola Tesla. So we have a third party, kind of adjacent friend who's writing about time machine and this Trump guy. And then we know that JPL Laboratories, we have scientologists l Ron Hubbard, Jack Parsons do the Babylon workings, which we've talked about a lot. One angle we take with that story that most don't is that they found the whore of Babylon that they were trying to get it.
Speaker 1: They weren't trying to impregnate.
Speaker 2: They impregnated the horror Babylon they believed to bring the moon child in. The moon child was not born of that woman, though I believe. I believe it was born of Trump. Trump was born three months later on a blood moon eclipse. And when you look at his dad, and his dad's middle name was christ Trump of course is very you know, with the tarot cards and everything that we've been seeing. So anyway, point being, he's the moon child, in my opinion, the one who's here too. Who was the moonchild? Let's look into that. Who was the moonchild? In the Babylon Workings. Babylon is a goddess in the occult system of Thelema the Lima, often associated with the scarlet woman and the divine feminine.
Speaker 1: Ah, so we have the lady now with Chris Bledsoell.
Speaker 2: She has believed to embody the female sexual impulse and is linked to the archetypical feminine and various magical practices. The Babylon working performed by Jack Parsons and l Ron Hubbard in nineteen forty six, aim to manifest an incarnation of Babylon known as the Moonchild, to embody the forces of the archetypical divine feminine. This ritual involved complex ceremonial practices. Now again, there is a odd thing with this moon child. Now what was the moon Child's supposed to usher in? I wish that we could get a good breakdown of that. A supernatural offspring. Here we go, So the Moonchild, let's find it here? Hold on, moonchild? Is it one word?
Speaker 1: Okay? The Moonchild? Here we go.
Speaker 2: The aim of the Babylon Workings was first to identify a female partner who would serve as his partner in esoteric sexual rich The partner would then become the vessel for the magical child or the moonchild, the supernatural offspring that would be the embodiment of ultimate power.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: The ultimate goal of these operations carried out during February and March nineteen forty six was to give birth to the magical being or moonchild described in Alistair Crawley's works, using the powerful energy of six degree sex magic. I'm sorry, that's nine degree sex magic. The rights were intended to open a door through which the Goddess Babylon herself might appear in human form. Now again, if Trump was to embody all of the power, which is what he seems to be doing, well, the Lady is getting talked about a lot through Chris Bledsoe after this war with Iran. Right, so it seems like his war with Iran is ushering in this lady concept through Chris Bloodsoe.
Speaker 1: Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: So there is odd correlation with my theory, even though it's off to the.
Speaker 1: Teachings that they say.
Speaker 2: Now again, earlier I saw that it was three twenty three two six was the amount of followers that Henry Martinez had.
Speaker 1: If we look at this patent, what year was this?
Speaker 2: I believe it was March twenty six, twenty twenty that this patent came out. Okay, let's see here almost positive is there a Dayton here? This is the six six six patent, the Microsoft patent.
Speaker 1: We've talked about it before.
Speaker 2: I was actually unaware or I forgot that this was the same patent that I had heard about years ago when we talked about it, you know, weeks ago, the idea of bitcoin being able to track your movement data and then send you money if you meet the conditions of the bitcoin. Right, this came out March twenty six, twenty Yes, the same year COVID came out. Two weeks after COVID. We have this come out. So this filing was so three twenty six here day say yours, guys, I found it publication date. So we have the publication date right here, March twenty six, twenty twenty. So this came out two weeks after COVID starts on my birthday. Coincidentally, on my fucking birthday, guys, I mean, what is the odds?
Speaker 1: Right? I'm meant to find this obviously, so we have we've talked about this before, but we have this this right here, so very very crazy, super crazy.
Speaker 2: And you know, speaking of Bill Gates, Bill Gates has involvement with this, and so did this trace is back to Epstein. Epstein and Bill Gates both had involvement whenever it came to this. They both were funding this type of technology, this idea of merging technology with your biological sensors and things like that. So this is going to lead in from the ballroom, this idea of this digital temple. We're kind of segueing from that right here into all this talk about everything we talk about on the show becoming kind of mainstream, right, smart dust biometrics, this right here, the idea of cells matching your you know, the cryptocurrency. So the point of the ballroom is to usher in the digital temple. The point of the false flag with Cole Allen and all this weird time machine stuff is to perpetuate this conspiratorial nonsense probably gets you believe in this reverse engineer craft, so you'll believe in this new age you know, Luciferian doctrine that's going to be ushered in along with this technocratic which is what they want control system.
Speaker 1: So let's just real quick. You will be awarded cryptocurrency user.
Speaker 2: Whose body activity data is verified. So again now we're back to the biometric verifications. So here we are lots of throwat you here. It's the six six six patent. Six sixty six patent.
Speaker 1: Guys. You can't make this shit up.
Speaker 2: So when we're talking, when we're talking about this Project Lucid here, okay, I'll pull my share screen off so you can see what I'm holding.
Speaker 1: When you talk about this right here, dude, Project Lucid.
Speaker 2: He mentions that there has to be six sixty six involved somewhere with this system.
Speaker 1: Okay, and here we are.
Speaker 2: It says on the literal digital currency that you have to you know, track your movement data. That's everything that says here. The BEAST sixty six to six Universal Human Control System has been designed.
Speaker 1: This show is out on the free feet today, guys.
Speaker 2: So if you haven't heard this yet, me and Ben went into this two and a half hour show, going into this book describing exactly what this is. So you need that for the context when we're talking about this topic right now, just so you know. So this universal human Control System B six six six system has been designed and is being implemented in America throughout the world. We know this we're talking about now, consider the unbelievable magnitude and dimensions. It mandates every adult child and even newborn babies to be issued a universal biometrics ID card, a smart card, Michael trips, you know, with the reprogrammable ID in it. All that, so you know that it gets into this big brother computer database of unparalleled invasive power that has Palenteer data centers oracle millions of bureaucrats employed by a hidden ses Castopo establishment will constantly feed this electronic beast with more and more data. So we're entering into the coup that I spoke about earlier. So this is some insane shit, guys. Before we segue into the next part, I just want to thank Alquium.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. She shout out.
Speaker 2: Alquium trying to throw down here, emailed me Markel episode check it out, Thank you, Nehunner. I'll check that out. Should check it out now. I got a dude exclamation point from Chris right on, man, we're out here grinding, dude. I mean, this shit is getting crazy, and you know what, I'm starting to understand the full picture a little bit better. I feel like just a little bit and I'm able to talk to you guys about it in a sense where it's like, Okay, let's get this shit out right. So point being, they're building it, and so now let's talk about the foundations that.
Speaker 1: Are now being exposed on a broad scale.
Speaker 2: All these patents that are coming out that we've been speaking about for at least a year now are now coming out and they're being rolled out on x and rolled out on social media.
Speaker 1: So let's check that out. Oops, let's check this out.
Speaker 2: United States patent A Wells Fargo patented smart Dust for biometric surveillance and payments. So this now, again, what did I say about it? Let's go back to this because it's we could cross reference here. The patent says, the patent says a server hold on here. A sensor communicatively coupled to a compromise comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user.
Speaker 1: So here we go. Body activity data that is.
Speaker 2: Generated based on the sense from the sensors body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system aka the BAST system aka are controllers, the elite say what you got to do, the conditions you have to meet in order to get that money, and then they award you the cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified. So not only do you have to do what they say, you also have to be verified. Huh isn't that where they get you? This is dark shit, so tiny now, and they're exposing it, which means that we're here, guys, okay, we don't enter mainstream shit like this where everybody's talking about it now.
Speaker 1: This was granted in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: We talked about last year smart Dust for biometrics, surveillance and payments. They're tiny airborne MAMS devices. We talked about this memes ak smart Dust that swarm around you read your biometrics in real time, heart rate, body temp, voice motion, and even capture images. If you guys haven't heard of this, go back into the archives sometime and look up smart Dust sixty agenda and you check out our episode about this, and then after that check out the episode about neural warfare doctor James Giordano where he speaks about how we can use nano dust nanobots, disperse them.
Speaker 1: And control people with them for warfare.
Speaker 2: That is like mind wars that has been hardwired into physical devices. Like that's why I'm getting into that with William Ramsey right now as well. We're gonna continue our mind wars breakdown on Monday.
Speaker 1: Hope you guys can check it out.
Speaker 2: So anyway, no phone card, just a visible dust in the air, knowing that it's you. They patented microscopic sensors that will float around. Remember, this is the idea of building a digital twin. The biodigital convergence needs a sentient world simulation, so you have to create a world simulation that is sentient with AI quantum computing.
Speaker 1: Put the sensors all over the world.
Speaker 2: You create a digital twin of everything, whether it's people, place, or thing, and then you manipulate it right, and then you have this idea of like predictive policing that comes with that and everything else. So these sensors make that happen. This is not dystopian fiction, by the way. And they say this here and I as I say this think in my head it sounds so crazy, but it's real. The patent of Microsoft. It's an official US patent assigned to one of the biggest banks in America. What happens when this tech escapes the payment use case.
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be used for a lot more behavioral tracking, invisible constant monitoring, integration with five and six G networks and seven G mesh system eventually, and then smart cities breathing this in. Of course, smart dust was originally a military concept. Now it's being prepped for your wallet, and who knows what else. They told you this was a conspiracy, but this Patent office says otherwise. Of course, we went over this patent in the Smartest episode, I believe, and if not, here it is so when you listen to that episode you could cross reference. May twenty six, twenty sixteen was filed. It's a patent document system and methods to facilitate authenticating a user making a payment using microelectro mechanical systems, which is MEMES a ie smart Dust. The MEMS device may have sensors to collect data and transfer it to a base station device, so that would be like your cryptocurrency or your cloud system. The MEMS devices can collect sensor data, including biometric data and or capture images of people.
Speaker 1: So this is where you get your digital twin. They could collect.
Speaker 2: Sensor data such as audio data, optical data, temperature data, pressure data, motion and compare it to data associated with a user profile to determine that the per and making the payment is the same person associated with the user profile. Now it sounds like it's just straightforward with payment to payment from user to user rather but clearly here we could tell that it could do a lot more. When you're talking about optical temperature, pressure, sensor and audio data and motion data with the person. So this person's identity has been confirmed and thus authenticated. See how it sounds very much like the language that we saw in the Microsoft sixty x' six patent.
Speaker 1: To same language. So this is the system behind it.
Speaker 2: So then of course we get into this three D graphine oxide nanoparticles for cloud seating. So graphine oxide, the same stuff that has been in the center of every chemtrail and mRNA discussion for years. They're not hiding it anymore, they're publishing it. This is the flood of atmosphere with graphineoxide nanoparticles that we just talked about. This geo engineering, the transhuman Guys, this is all becoming mainstream, and that is because we're entering into the final phase of this system. We're entering in we're walking through the gates. So you could be remotely influenced, persist in the environment. The graphinoxide can be remotely influenced, persist in the environment and potentially interact with biology. Now the gaslight you calling it just water vapor in a conspiracy theory. But the weather modification is on steroids, climate control and atmospheric engineering. So let's look into this. If they can see clouds, what else are they seating three D graphinoxide nanoparticles. We looked at this patent as well. So the present invention provides for an ice nucleating particle for cloud seating and other applications which can initiate ice nucleation at temperatures. Further, the ice nucleation particle number increased continuously and rapidly with the reducing of temperature. Guys, this is about grapheneoxide, so they have been spraying this in the side. Three D graphic oxide nanoparticles for cloud seating patent. This was put out in twenty twenty two January sixth.
Speaker 1: Jesus, Jesus. Now look at this.
Speaker 2: The applicant is the Rockefeller University, right, so we have Rockefeller University, Rockfeller University is an assignee, and an inventor is Jeffrey Friedman and Sarah Stanley. I can't blame the scientists here, but I wonder if let's see if you know, Sarah Stanley?
Speaker 1: Were you in the Epstein files. I'm just curious, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I doubt that we'll find her, but you know, you just gotta sometimes cross reference this stuff.
Speaker 1: Let's look into this.
Speaker 2: What's the other guy's name, Jeffrey Friedman, he's probably in there. He's got the right last name. How do we spell the ei or I E eye before E always?
Speaker 1: Let's see here? Oh, look at that. Okay, found him. So Jeffrey Friedman is in the Epstein files. So here we go. You see what we do here? You find names in these patents and you go, okay, what do we got here? So? What the fuck? Is this? The Simon's post presidential Okay? So what is this? Setting steel on Gaza's Sea of Spin.
Speaker 2: Some see a parallel with the exodus, the ship filled with Jewish refugees, that tried to break the British blockades the Palestine in nineteen forty seven and helped sway world opinion towards Zionism.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: So this doesn't really have anything. Let's look into Jeffrey Friedman because I don't see him in here. Jeffrey free Okay in nineteen ninety Okay, okay, okay, okay, whoa what are we talking about here? The brain must receive signals from the body that indicate its weight, and that the brain makes use of the signals to modulate appetite, energy expenditure in order to maintain an individual's weight within a fairly narrow range the signals. So this is about sex, feeding, a direct aggression, drinking, and regulation of body temperature. They're looking into this idea that these speariments have been replicated in a wide variety of animals. But the model raises one obvious question. How does your hippothalamus know how much you weigh? Let's step back and play for a minute. God, for a minute, if you wanted to build this system, how would you do it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: Anyway, Jeffrey Freeman is colleagues at Rockfeller University reported their observations of two strains of mutant mouse, one called a beast and the other called dB. Both strains of mice were extremely fat and trait and passed off like eye color. This suggested the obesity in both these obese strains resulted from a mutation in a single gene. Men's group was able to track down the mutation. So this guy's involved with So this guy Freeman is involved with. He created graphine oxide and he's involved with genomic studies. Okay, so let's look into what else he's involved here. Let's see here. So this is a breakfast with this guy's name on it. He went there, Jeffrey. Okay, wow, wow, okay, So alrighty, So this is how it goes, you know what I mean? You find these people in here. That's just a little offshoot to what we were talking about here. These people are all involved with the same shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, where were we? Where were we?
Speaker 2: There's more patents have been coming out, but we also have this MK Ultra is gonna be we're gonna talk about it again. There's gonna be a hearing Anna Paulinea Luna, It's gonna hold a hearing in May on the former mk ultra CIA program did not give any insight on what the hearing would entail, and it's not provided information on the time or location. So she's just doing a publicity stunt at the moment. Publicity stunt at the moment, crazy dude, So let me let me see here, because I was looking into this and I was like, Okay.
Speaker 1: How many times? How many times? Does uh? Let me check here? How many times have they had an MK ultry hearing. They've had a lot of them.
Speaker 2: And what's funny is every time they have an mk ultry hearing, the committees are always ran by people who are super sucks.
Speaker 1: So it's a controlled exposure.
Speaker 2: She have the Church Committee nineteen seventy five, that's the kind of popular one led by Frank Church, public exposure of CIA mind control experiments, human experimentation with drugs like LSD, and then the use of unwitting subjects.
Speaker 1: And of course we have mk ultra. You know, obviously that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Rockefeller Commission in nineteen seventy five. So the Rockefellers, that's why I'm getting it. Rockefeller University. You have the Rockefellers funding this graphenoxide, and then you have them also talking about MKAULTRA and now in Napaoulina Luna is do you see the pattern here?
Speaker 1: We know what they want us to know TNT. That's exactly right.
Speaker 2: So we had Gerald Ford of course that was appointed on that one CIA domestic operations, and then Frank Olsen case who died after being dosed with LSD. So the MKULTR relevance, of course is the CIA drug test on USA citizens without their consent and then of course highlighted there's some lethal consequences that were in So we also have the Pike Committee in nineteen seventy five to seventy six that covered intelligence base abuses across agencies. So this was where kind of like what happened in the Church Committee, but a broader exposure of CIA experimentation programs. And in seventy seven you had the Senate Subcommittee on Health and Science Research. So this is a big one specifically on mk ulture that not many people talk about. Project mk ULTU, the CIA's program of Research and Behavioral Modification. There's one hundred and forty nine subprojects that the CIA admitted to the use of universities, hospitals, and prisons. LSD testing on unaware individuals like we talked about, and the testimony from CIA officials, including Sidney Gottlib, which was the program director. We talked about Sidney Gottlib in the Silent Weapons series, go back and listen to that.
Speaker 1: But MK ultro files were destroyed.
Speaker 2: Twenty thousand financial documents survived and that was it out of all the documents. And then we had the Committee on Assassinations in seventy six to seventy eight. This was when they went into the John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King assassination. This is where you start to get some you know, surgery or the guy who was being programmed surgery Brinn, things like that you start to uncover.
Speaker 1: So this is behavioral control.
Speaker 2: Intelligence Agency capabilities were uncovered for like Mancharian candidate operations. So this raised questions about manipulation techniques and covert operations that were going on in America and abroad. So then of course we had the follow up hearing which was in the seventies and eighties, just went into that ETHICLD standards and human experimentation, which by the way, Obama superseded that whenever he signed that. As long as there is not a certain amount of level of harm. You can experiment on people without them knowing. Do you believe me, I'll show you. Let's look this up. I can't remember what it was called. The bill's name legal the experiment without Consent. The FDA's recent rule change allows for the conduct of human experiments without informed consent when the research poses minimal risk. Now, a lot of these technologies, like we know that these electronics pose minimal risk when you're talking about the FDA, That's why we have all of these electronics in our home.
Speaker 1: So consider that when reading this, and.
Speaker 2: It includes appropriate safeguards to protect the rights, safety, and welfare of human subjects. This change has raised concerns about the potential for researchers to waive inform consent that have required, which are fundamental aspect of protecting human rights. Now, again, the biggest wrench whenever we're talking about MK ULTRA was that they couldn't experiment on people without their knowledge. Right, So that's the problem here, So what's important, let's get down here.
Speaker 1: Actually here.
Speaker 2: So in the nineties, there was also something people don't talk much about, an Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments. This was created by Bill Clinton again, these people are doing controlled exposure.
Speaker 1: That's what's going on.
Speaker 2: Cold War Eric human experimentation was exposed, radiation exposure testing on civilians and military personnel and lack of informed consent.
Speaker 1: They pretty much just said I'm sorry, and that kept doing it.
Speaker 2: People in condemn k Ultra because it was a confirmed broad pattern of government experimentation on unwinning subjects that never stopped. It overlapped philosophically with the mk ultra that was exposed, and then it reinforced it and reinforced the mk Ultra obviously was not an isolated incident, rather an ongoing thing under many names. So there's a presidential apology in October and he pretty much just acknowledged it that there was experiments without consent, and obviously it's connected. So let's get down here and see if I got any others. So the Church Committee, of course, with the chemicals Rockfeller. So there's a lot of chemical change, like the behavior modification of people through chemical means, and that's been uncovered. I think those chemical means have now been transitioned into technological means. And here we are Anna Paulina Luna. I wonder if she's going to talk about any of this stuff. So now before we finish up, we got a few more things to go over here. Biometrics in the vehicles. Did you guys see that By twenty twenty seven, all new vehicles will have this biometric surveillance camera AI camera. Make sure you're fit to drive. See, we talked about this a lot. Here's a Ford patent. Here's one of them. I'll let you, uh, we'll listen to her.
Speaker 7: Guys, this is pretty disgusting. The patent is full of Fourth Amendment violations. You're constantly going to be tracked, traced, monitored in All of your biometric data and personalized information will be stored in a centralized database. We are talking eye scans, we are talking fingerprints, we are talking your voice. They're going to be live camera monitoring you and the other people in your car and sending all of that back to a centralized database, probably the polunteer database, where they are surveilling and storing all this information. They are going to be using AI to do this, So it's not like there's going to be you know, humans that maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be completely, you know, completely like you don't control it. There's somebody to post a really good video where it's like making fun of it, where you know this guy there was a tornado coming and he got in the car and his heart heart rate was elevated and the system on the truck wouldn't let him drive because his heart rate was elevated. And he said, there's a tornado, like let me go, and it wouldn't let him drive. So it was showing that like, yeah, this is not this is not good. It's not smart. You know, there's all kinds of reasons why this could not go well. So the warrantless spying that we tried talking about for two weeks, telling people it's coming seven oh two, five to seven oh two, they're gonna vote on it again.
Speaker 1: Contact your reps.
Speaker 2: They voted it in. It's going for two more years. This is about a ten day lifeline. It's actually going for two more years. So here we are twenty twenty nine. It's not gonna end.
Speaker 1: Till till then. And yeah, it sucks because it's connected. I believe to all this. Now, what did somebody say, I wish I saved it. I hope I did. Let me see if I did.
Speaker 2: See here, because somebody was saying that they were using it to assassinate people. Essentially, track people, know where they are, get their habits, take them out, so they need that Faiza, but who knows. That's speculation, but yeah, pretty crazy. Let's go check the chat out. This is the building in the Digital Temple. Everything we talked about. We'll look into the children of course, getting oh Erica Kirk. Of course we got to look at her talking about what she's talking about, because good.
Speaker 1: Lord, I hope did you guys see what she was doing? She is just crazy man.
Speaker 2: Oh, anyway, let's check the chat out real quick. Yeah, stick to old cars, man, that's what I'm gonna do. Shout out, geez, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Shut out.
Speaker 2: Let's see what everybody's talking about in here. What do we got cash for clunkers? Really effed up the car market. Took out over seven hundred thousand reliable cars that could be worked on and fixing your driveway without a diagnostic machine.
Speaker 1: Damn yeah, dude, just like the farmers, dud. They're shutting down the farm.
Speaker 2: We should talk about that, like the farm pollunteer's new thing with the USDA US Agriculture. Uh, they got you know, a lot going on with the farm system. We maybe will do that on a different episode. I think we'll get into some of the farming aspects of what's going on too, because we haven't really talked too much about that. There's a lot going on with that. So let me go ahead and share this. We'll talk about Erica Kirk a little bit. Nobody's getting ten dollar gas. These people are crazy, you see. They're talking about it's gonna be another five thousand dollars a year to live. I mean, you know, over the course of the next year on the average American, it's insane. So this was about her talking about the correspond It's dinner, the White House, Corspond, It's dinner.
Speaker 1: What do we got here? Did you guys see that?
Speaker 2: I'm sure you guys saw this with their demon eyes breathing hard, but here we go. They disdain for American she has here. Hold on, I have got.
Speaker 8: Every morning I wake up to a new headlineline about me.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 8: Comedians dressing up in white face. I have people saying I'm not fit to be CEO, and I have Cannon Owens claiming I murdered my husband.
Speaker 2: And the list, Oh boy, can you believe that she said all this stuff like publicly. I mean, it really does seem like this is an operation that she's running where she's trying to make herself out to be a villain again, and it just plays into this like what are they doing?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Some of the faces we got, I'm trying to find the one that uh where she speaks about Uh god, I saved the eight minute but we aren't going to play the whole eight minute thing. But she talked about the radicalization of Americans and how their free speech is essentially just a problem. Let's see if I saved all of my bookmarks here, No, of course not. Am I spelling her name wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Whatever?
Speaker 2: All right, well whatever, we all saw the videos. But yeah, I mean, she's just it's just like, go home, keep with your kids. Somebody else was like, oh, I would be out there trying to grind from my husband too if you passed away like this, like I get it, And I'm like, I don't know, man, I don't know. If I get it, I wouldn't be out there doing what she's doing. Let's see what she says here.
Speaker 8: Seems to me that nothing will ever be enough for the evil in this world. Our country has become unrecognizable. These people have perverted the truth to the point that they motivated the murder of my husband. They have continuously tried to assassinate the president, and anyone who stands in their way is labeled hateful, racist, fascist, and every other trigger word that is grossly dishonest.
Speaker 1: We want the best for our country. They don't.
Speaker 8: This is why Charlie started turning Point USA in the first place. He didn't trust the radicalized liberal teachers.
Speaker 1: Dude, they're just placating this whole.
Speaker 2: Like everybody's a liberal if you're against MAGA. But MAGA is like completely against America. So therefore, if you're not against America, then you're a liberal. And the liberals that are against America, you know, like I'm lumped in within now. It's crazy, you know, but this is where we're at, you know, and your free speech on x is going to be cut short. We got Elon Musking out bench Piro. These people, you know, they just want to crack down, you know. And I was thinking about it. You know, I have a Patreon account and you guys obviously know that. And it's just crazy because PayPal is how you have to get paid through Patreon, And so I was looking and I was like, all right, well, what's the deal with does Patreon have like a Peter tal connection? And yeah, dude, sure enough, Peter Teal has invested heavily in Patreon. And it even says that, like, it's ironic that Patreon, Impalanteer or Peter til I have such a close connection because Patreon is known for people that speak out against Peter Thiele's companies, and so it's ironic that, you know, he's so heavily invested in a company that does that. And I'm wondering, Okay, well, how long until they say, yeah, we're done letting people talk about what they want? I mean, you have Peter tile, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, they own everything we speak on. When do they decide that enough's enough, We're done with the free speech, lock it down.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's where we are, dude. So, yeah, she has no kids.
Speaker 2: They were a prop exactly, bird Man, you and I are on the same wavelength, dude.
Speaker 1: Those kids' faces were never shown for a reason. It's comedy.
Speaker 2: Nobody should be allowed to censor comedy. I agree, Uh, yeah, no, isn't it ironic. No, I'm so glad you said that. It is comedy and it's funny because she's literally a hypocrite because she's talking about the the liberals and how you know they're calling as fascistsis is cannus that? But you can't let people make fun of you, like, what are we talking about here? So you have a double standard right here? We are a double standard, just like the liberals have. It's the same thing, just different side.
Speaker 1: What's up, Jack? How you doing, man, Supreme Being? How you doing? Welcome in? Who else we got in here? Morpheus? What a dog? The foot dance head of diying?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, alcoom, how are you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The foot dance was great with Drewski's a wild boy, dude, Drewski's been hitting it tn T what up?
Speaker 1: She is hollow?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: She is hollow, man.
Speaker 2: It's freaky freaky lady, I mean, you know. And she had CIA videos where she's talking about you know, a a e MS attack, e MP, you know, blast and things like that, causing a blackout. She's been involved with the watch Uka and the Romanian She's sus dude, she's a deep state actor, you know, to the fullest, So Megan, yeah, I didn't think about that.
Speaker 1: You're right, Yeah, Megan's abb some kids too. These people are wild, man.
Speaker 2: They just they don't even raise their kids if they do have them, So it really doesn't matter if they're fake or not. Yeah, shout out everybody, man. I hope that uh, bail is life. Ball is life. You know the ballroom, and we were willing to commit faalse flags. You get this ballroom done, because it is the command center of the digital Temple that is being built the police state technocratic. Please state that's being built using these you know, sensors, nanoparticles, graphine oxide implantables. Oh how could I forget to connect everything together? My apologies, guys, I feel terrible. Hold on here, How could I forget one second?
Speaker 1: I'm glad I didn't forget, because this is gonna wrap it all up right here.
Speaker 2: So Digital Temple, please state the whole thing all being brought together so that way we could.
Speaker 1: You know, have this new technocratic system.
Speaker 2: But just to prove what I'm talking about, We've talked about this before, but it just again keeps coming back around.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we can find it. Come on, you motherfuckers. I know, I saved this shit Like it's like they're getting rid of shit. I saved. Let's see if we can find a six G acceleration.
Speaker 2: So just to connect it all together, President Trump recently ordered the acceleration of six G deployment with a stated goal of operate to operate implantable technologies.
Speaker 1: This is the winning the six G race. We've talked about this on the show.
Speaker 2: We will continue to but we'll probably talk more about this in the next one a little bit and other things.
Speaker 1: But this connects it all together.
Speaker 2: This is the AI brain SCHIPs known as Biological Interface Systems to Cortex b I C S C, the AI brain chip. And again you know, it's that Project Genesis, Genesis Mission uh, winning the six G race operation Project Stargate three day. It all culminates together in this digital Temple ran out of his temple. He's building the esoteric version of the Third Temple in the New Jerusalem, which, by the way, the New Jerusalem was inspired Watch this, guys. I don't even know what this means because I've found this today.
Speaker 1: In DC. What was her name?
Speaker 2: New Jerusalem was espoused in DC by a woman universal. She created a society called the Universal Friendly Society.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Let me find it. Here we go.
Speaker 2: The Washington Society of New Jerusalem Church, established in eighteen forty six, is a historical congregation in Washington, DC that has evolved over the years, with its roots going back to eighteen forty six and affiliating with the General Church of the New Jerusalem in nineteen oh eight. The congregation has a rich history, so the New Jerusalem of nineteen o eight.
Speaker 1: So this is.
Speaker 2: I believe this comes from the lady that I was talking about, which was an indrogynous woman, an androgynous woman that lived in the eighteen hundreds. God, let me see if I can find this woman. I can't spell what was her name? I cannot remember her name. Sorry, guys, I just found all this out today because I was like, okay, well, you know, maybe there's somebody that thought about the New Jerusalem. Here she is Jemima Wilkinson. She started this public Universal Friend.
Speaker 1: Hold on here.
Speaker 2: She called herself a public universal Friend because she didn't want to be called like a woman or anything. Because she was a androgenous woman. She fought for gender equality by being a transgender just like today.
Speaker 1: But this person talked about the New Jerusalem and being like this new in DC.
Speaker 2: And I think that's very funny when we're talking about the Third Temple, this esoteric version of the Temple being made in DC.
Speaker 1: Look at her, drogynous woman, Look at that.
Speaker 2: Jamima Milkinson was a Quaker minister and woman's rights advocate who lived in seventeen fifty two to eighteen nineteen. She was assigned female at birth, but she experienced a near death experience in seventeen seventy six, leading to a transformation where she was reborn as a genderless spirit, now known as a Public's Universal Friend. Now Jamima Wilkinson was she friends with Washington. Let's see, I don't see anything about it. I was just curious because it's like the same time. Maybe not, but yeah, she was a minister, and yeah she was an androgenous minister. So that's just weird. She created her own version, and I think that that's what we're looking at here. Again, it's digital temple. So hope you guys enjoyed all that. JPL labs time Travel, the shooter, Bail his life, ball his life. The ballroom must be built because we must have that digital temple, and it must be ran, you know, with Palanteer, it must be ran the way that they plan. Probably againa runs deep, it goes long. Shout out everybody, shout out, Oscar, Welcome, Welcome. I'll see y'all later. Man. This weekend, I'll hop back on here. We'll talk about some more stuff. So thank you everybody. You take care, stay up, and uh yeah, maybe we'll talk about plasma a little bit more plasma stuff over the weekend, and maybe entropy as well, and see where we go from there. We got to get the Mystery Babylon series revamped, Bill Cooper. We're starting on that like next week, so be on the lookout for that after we finish my Wars from William Ramsey. We'll see you guys later. Thank you very much. A lot to digest. I agree, alcilm. I apologize. This is what's been running through my mind for the past couple of days, so hopefully it all makes sense. Listen back to it again if you need to. Thanks everybody, I'll see you later.
Speaker 1: Imputing Tota