Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: I welcome back to the Occult Rejects. We got a returning guest some of that's been on the show many many times and has always brought great, great information with him and stuff when he covers the topics, and uh, I'm very happy to have him on for this one. I had wanted to cover the Epstein files. I just didn't really know anybody that was really covering them that I thought was worth having on. I did try to have somebody else on, and we never covered the files. We just talked about some other crazy shit instead and never dropped the episode because it was out there. But we got William Ramsey on. Somebody's a little bit more mentally stable for this topic. And uh yeah, so uh before we introduce him, let me introduce the other rejects that are with us. Uh, Brandon, my man, what is going on, sir?
Speaker 4: How way, I'm doing quite well on this fine Saturn's day. Let's let's go deep and let's go deep hard. That's how they say, and that's what she said. Everyone head over to Megas in the media on YouTube x TikTok Instagram. It's going everything myth, magic and meaning in the world. It's time to battle those postmodern functionalists mechanistic archons. And there's only one way to do that, and that's the uncover the signs and the symbols and the beauties of the world. So I like to thank Nick and everyone else, Ethan, everyone else. Everyone. Just let's go hard. Thank you, William. I'm excited to chat with you. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we listen. Thank you very much, Brenda and my man Ethan Indigo. What is going on, sir? Thank you very much for making this one. Appreciate it. Oh, I think he's glitching. And Ethan you Mike is there? You go?
Speaker 4: You know? Sorry?
Speaker 5: My thing is fun. Second or two behind. Great to be here, Nick, thank you for putting this together.
Speaker 1: Brandon. Great to see you. William.
Speaker 5: You always do such a sounding research, so it's an honor to be here with you. I hope I can come up with a couple neat questions at anything. And Ethan Indigo Smith on all the usual social media. I hope people check it out and I always appreciate communication.
Speaker 1: So great to be here again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for making it Ethan for sure, and William, please for the people, for the new listeners, let them all know who you are. They don't know who you are. Ready. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I started out as an author. I published my first book in twenty ten about Crowley, and then I was really a guest and then I kind of flipped around. I worked for at Operaman for three years as a kind of scheduler wrangler, so that was cool. And while I was doing that, came a host and then my podcast kind of grew certainly over COVID, and I call myself an investigative journalist. Now my podcast is titled William Ramsay Investigates. It's in the top five percent of the world, top twenty thousand podcasts in the world. I've got five so I've actually had six books. I have one that it's kind of a lesser book. It's called Alistair Crowley, a visual study, which actually becomes more important now that AI's come out. So these are actually authentic pictures, historical pictures of Crowley. People check that out. But six books, and then I have five documentaries on my Patreon, so that's basically and I've done a lot of reading about the Epstein file since they've come out, well, I definitely think they're very important.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, thank you very much for coming on again. Like I said, for this topic, I really wanted to have somebody on. I just it was awsome that have worked out that it was you, where do you want to go first? I do have two things down here. I have the one with the code words and the other one this one.
Speaker 1: You've got dvanr co words. This is the one I think that's kind of of import to you because I know you're in New York and this is about the MCC, the Metropolitan Corrections Center. A lot of the parts. It's important to realize that a ton of files were dropped in late December and then the final tranch was dropped January thirtieth, And in those documents there are a wide variety of different documents. There are emails, there are intake documents to the FBI, they are internal documents having to do with Epstein's arrest, and there are also civil litigation documents. So there's a bunch of different documents. But this maybe to start off, are really interesting documents pertaining to what happened at the Metropolitan Correctional Facility when Epstein was put in there on July eighth of twenty nineteen. He was arrested July sixth at Teeterborough Airport, which is where he would fly his private jets into. But I think that what we know and what we're told by by the media is that he was arrested and then he tried to commit suicide twice. Once was July twenty third, twenty nineteen, and then he successfully committed suicide August tenth of twenty nineteen. The internal documents, however, tell a much different story than what the media is telling me. And I'll kind of guide you through here. This is like the first thing of the DOJ talking about it. One of the interesting things that the Epstein files is they were released shows is that they just pinpointed everything on Epstein and the public and that was it. The Epstein file show it's a network and he's heavily connected. He's talking to so many people in the public that it's actually shocking to me how many people he was familiar with, Woody Allen and so many celebrities. But this internal document you'll see here, and it's the the files are all categorized by this EFTA number. It's the acronym for the Epstein Files Transparency Act. So all you have to do is type in this bottom number on the bottom right into the Justice dot gov website and these things will pop up. This one is the EFTA zero zero one six one four nine four, and it's the Internal Death Investigation for the New York Fields Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, right a subset of the Department of Justice. It tells a much different story there internal documents. I don't think this public. This document's ever been released to the public, not to my knowledge, before the Epstein Act. But you can just just scanning through here you can see how thorough it is. I think it's like one hundred and eighteen this one hundred and eighteen pages of material, so it's almost like a mini document, I mean, a mini not book actually about their take on the events. And either this is faked, which they put a lot of effort into it, or this is the real story of what happened to Epstein at the MCC and I tend to believe this is more authentic than the story that he tried to commit suicide twice.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I even was saying to you before before the show even from my experience with the way, like I was in the one in the city and then the one in Brooklyn, because when you're in the FEDS, you get sometimes bounced around or they have you in different places until you get your destination or sentence. So I've been through both of them, and like, yo, I mean it's they really don't give you much of a way to kill yourself, Like I'm being for real, like they I mean down to like if you want to write a letter, your pain doesn't even have that plastic on it. It's like literally just a little ink thing in the middle on the ball at the end. Like they didn't want to give you a chance to stay with yourself in the neck, Like there is no way you're going to fucking knock yourself off from one of those things unless you're like banging your head against the wall. At that point, you probably knock yourself out before you kill yourself. I don't buy it.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, No, it's interesting you say that. Nick is because in these documents, now see if I can find him, they show him on suicide Watch and somebody's making a statement every thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, they yes, they are up there. Ass they didn't take it for you either, Like they're kind of like assholes to them.
Speaker 1: Believe it's interesting because they have him on suicide Watch and then all of a sudden they take him off, So why do they take him off with suicide Watch. They also show that the most important camera that covers his cell it wasn't working. It stopped working on July twenty ninth, which is in and of itself suspicious as heck. They also show that what they're the camera that there is working and they show to the public is kind of deceptive. It's not actually showing the actual door of Jeff's Jeffrey Epstein's cell, It's showing a different door. And I'll show that. Yeah, it's very it's very obvious. This document right here is what they released the FBI after he was arrested. And if you go down to the bottom, I'll highlight it, but there's a link here. It takes you to a video file, and that video file is not the actual door of jeff Epstein's cell. It takes you to a different shot. And I'll show you very clearly in these documents what the DOJ did, either through intentional obfuscation or just negligence. They didn't tell the public what it was because the layout of the two tiered kind of system within the special housing unit is a subset of the MCC.
Speaker 3: So the show Jeff's completely away from everything else and it's on its own exactly.
Speaker 1: He's like the number one guy in the jail, right, So, like he's in a special housing unit within this giant like I think it's twelve story building or something, and he's in a second tier. You have to go up the stairs and there's supposed to be a girl or person there. Why him literally within a stone's throw of his his cell. And the interesting thing is these files show that the night that he died from twelve, the recordings that were supposed to be done at midnight three and five were never done. The rounds were never done. So the people, and she was the girl who was supposed to be doing it, was brought up on charges and they're in these files. I'll show them to you. So this stuff never made it out into the public. He gets into jail on the eighth you can see right here on sevent ten he's assigned this guy, Nicholas Tartaglioni, And we'll show pictures of him. Their pictures of him out of jail are terrifying. The guy is roided to the map, like he looks gigantic, Like he's a huge, gigantic guy. He also had just killed four people, like he was being charged with the murder of four people. What he had done, what he was charged and he's convicted within the last couple of years, is that he had gone. It was like an hour or two north of downtown NYC. He was at a bar and he was stealing coke and he felt like he got burned, I think, is the story. And he lured a guy to the bar and killed him, and then the guy's three friends showed up, and he killed all three of them too, and then he took their bodies and buried him on his property in New York and they found him. So he was arrested and put in jail on that tried and then found guilty. He wasn't guilty at this point, but they put him in there. They start they're questioning Epstein almost every day about his well being. On seventy eleven, you can see here chief psychologists saw Epstein for a psychological observation contact. He denied suicidality and did not appear to be in any distress at this time, so he says he's not suicidicidal. Then on seven twenty three, he's with tartag Leone. He suddenly like gets brought in. Epstein told the officer that tartag Leoni sell It tried to kill him and they've been harassing him. Tartaglioni claimed he'd been asleep. So Tartaglioni's story is that he's a I was just asleep and I popped up and there was a rope word like this isn't a built. This is barely believable for me, Like I was sleeping and then I woke up, So he was Epstein's claiming that this thing is that he's trying to kill him. Then he's on suicide watch. So Epstein issuing initiated on suicide from seven to twenty three and they're constantly asking him are you suicidal? Then he's taken off of suicide watch the next day, so they're believing he's suicidal, but then they take him off of the watch.
Speaker 3: That's even another thing. I think if you get put on suicide watch inside there, it has to be for at least seventy two hours regardless, So like even like people know, like this is the whole thing. If you want to pull that shit to think you're gonna get some special treatment, you're actually going to be in a shitty situation because you lied it for fucking few days. So it's something to think about before you really want to push his steflow.
Speaker 1: These are all very sketchy, nick, This is like crazy stuff. On seven twenty four, the day after, Epstein denied suicidality and stated I have no interest in killing myself and it would be crazy to take my life, even though he was depressed and happy about his current legal situation. So he's not he's and they ask him again. On to seven twenty five, he denied suicide aality and said he was too vested in my case to fight it. I have a life and I want to go back to living my life. He wants to get out of jail. Epstein then on seven twenty six, so three days after the event, Epstein denied suicidal ideation, intention, or plan and referred to himself as a coward and I'm Jewish and said he was not someone who liked pain and would ever attempt to harm himself, so they would these have to either be forged or this is the real story. But there's no evidence that this is forged. You know, it's just like, okay.
Speaker 3: Guys, like I'm too much of a bitch to hurt myself.
Speaker 1: No, And you know he was He clearly is not athletics, So I mean he maybe rode around on a jet ski or something, but he don't see him ever playing sports other than bingbong, And and.
Speaker 5: Wasn't wasn't there this element where he kind of wanted to like extend his life and pro create. Yeah, put forth his genetic Like, there's no way he wanted to kill himself with that all in mind, right.
Speaker 1: He seems to have had a cryobank account and he definitely wanted to Pep wanted to perpetuate his genes genetic. He was kind of like a Bond Bond villain in a lot of ways. Seven seven, Can I remember what happened in Sahu? He didn't know what happened in the special housing unit. He denied suicidal idiation, said I'm a coward, So he says it again. He would remain on psych observation, denied suicidallydiation seven twenty nine, remaining in the hospital one week where it is safe, so he felt threatened. He wanted to stay in the hospital.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, this is even another thing too, Like if you're in the shoe for like doing something stupid, or you're in the shoe for like they think you're gonna kill yourself, you're even gonna have special different treatment than even the people in there for other things, Like they like you will even get different clothes. You get like a think of it looks like a turtle shell. Like there's no way you can hang yourself with that. It's like some big velcro fucking thing you get stuck wearing. You look silly that shit right.
Speaker 1: Wait till they show you what he supposedly hung himself with and his injuries. I think give back he they this is the kicker is. On August first, twenty nineteen, Staff reported that when Epstein came back from court, the USM asked him to sign a form that noted he had suicidal tendencies. So he gets back from court and they shove a form in his face. He was seen for a suicide risks of it. Epstein seems surprised that there was a form noting suicidal tendencies. He denied again that he's not suicidal. He denied any suicidal tendencies, and suicide watch was not indicated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is probably be like, yo, what are you trying to fucking tell me?
Speaker 1: You're trying to establish a record, Like, yo, so what they're doing sign this document, Jeff, you just came back here. And then he's like no, he's saying he's not suicide over and over and over again. So then they take him out. Something happens. Then a ten he's found dead early in the morning. It's like six o'clock in the morning. That's a Saturday too, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, he's on the release time too. Of supposedly him dying.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it gets sketchier, like it's.
Speaker 3: Very I think the internal email was like I don't know, it was like there's something weird about like when he first got I.
Speaker 1: Think it was called at something like here's the thing is that you see this twelve thirty and six. This turned out to be all forged and fraudulent. These like things they just found and I'll show you, I'll show you exactly what happened later, but these official counts of inmates present were all forged. They found that out in a thing. I've messed up. She's not to blame. We messed up. We didn't do any rounds, so they forged the rounds and then they admitted to it right away. Strangely, according to this record, right, that's.
Speaker 3: A guy like five thousand dollars deposited into it.
Speaker 1: Right, five thousand depositive has had funds around very strange behavior. So Epstein's time of death coded at seven thirty six, ported by er physician. Epstein body released to the Chief Medical Examiner, then he's taken to the City Morgue. Then there's an autopsy next day. Doc. This diagram is very important because it shows this two tiered system within the say Chew. Just like you said, Nick, this is set apart from the regular MCC. This is special housing. So it's a how it's to jail within a jail almost And what you have to do to get to Epstein's cell is there's this central area and you have to walk up a staircase and then go by the guard station, which you can see there right, I think, can you see my mouse moving?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It's funny you said jail inside of a jail, because I remember when I was in this shoe and somebody was like, yo, you know, you fucked up, and you're like literally in prison for people in prison, it's like, oh, this is fucked right.
Speaker 1: It's like a prison within prison.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: You see where they indicate where Jeff Sell is, and the pictures will will verify this. That cell is number two twenty. It's literally right across from the guard station. That's not very far. It's probably you know, nine feet nine yards or you know, so very close. But what's very important is to check out these camera angles according to this because what they should what the government showed us, and the camera angle is not the ale angle towards Jeff's Sell, the one at the very top right here if you see my mouse, that's the one they found out stopped working on seven, so they didn't have an accurate film camera that functioned for the most important person in the jail at that time that everybody knew and was all over the media, right the everybody was talking about Epstein if you remember that back in the day. It's seven years ago. But so this is like all these diagrams are very important, and this shows where you have to go up to the sahu, which you have to go up these stairs and go through another set of gates that's to the right tier. That's the special housing unit, so you have to go up to the tier. This is an actual depiction of Epstein's cell, So he's behind another set of gates, but it's down a long corridor, well, a corridor that has seems to have one, two, three, four, five six things. That camera at the left here did not work. So this is his so called suicide that they called a suicide. This is Jeff Epstein's body. You can see around his neck. He has a pretty intense there. He is right there, pretty intense like burn around his neck like somebody got in there. Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then they tagged him. He's dead on a ten. They did work on him. This on his left shoulder, he had an old tattoo. He's just getting it. Maybe it was a tattoo over a like some kind of birthmark or something. But this this is also verified that this was a mark that he had. And this is the inside of his cell. It's like, what's up with all these freaking rags and everything in here, and then that's supposedly how he hung himself.
Speaker 3: This is the blankets that they give you inside the shoe. They're like fucking Finnish shit. This is supposedly how he hung himself. There's whole thing you can literally gives. I've done it just to be a dick. It flushed it down the toile bleah at one point, like me, mysell. They were just like anything that would go down the toll bow. Just of course the Fed's money was flushing like fuck you. Right.
Speaker 1: According to the autopsy, assuming these are all valid and they have the name of the person, doctor Kristin Roman, you can see it right here if you see my highlight, his hyoid bone was broken and he had both of his ligaments in his what do they call it, larynx were broken. So this is very consistent not with strangulation, but like manual strangulation, like it was done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like even something I want to like mention, Like I'm looking at the jel cell like maybe it's not like when you're in there. Maybe it's a little bit differ, but like the way those bunk beds are made, like even if you tied that shit around your neck and try to hang yourself like, I don't really think that's gonna work. And second of all, it's not gonna look like you that mark he has on his neck. I just don't think you can pull it off in there. I don't like that looks like a lot of pressure intention and for a while, you know, I don't think you're gonna get that from hanging yourself off of a bunk bed, like, I just don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think that it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Sufficient enough and all that. It's just to me, it just doesn't make sense, like you're you're barely gonna be hanging yourself if you're like if part of your body is on the like it's what I'm trying to get at. Isn't even enough room to really even hang yourself correctly. You'd have to force It would almost like you're doing some weird BTK shit where you're trying to choke yourself on a doorknob, jerking off like it would be like, you know, it's like you're trying to choke yourself. Honestly, to even hang yourself, you're not gonna, like, you know, how you'd have to be doing that forever to get that mark on your neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the story doesn't wash. But the internal this is the internal document right here. Investigation Review of Federal Bureau of Prisons Custody Care Supervision of Jeff Epstein, June twenty twenty three, Investigations Division, And I don't think this ever came to public. But it's one hundred and eighteen pages, like I mentioned earlier, but it really it's an interesting read. I could probably do a show on it, but they break everything down in time dates times I mean. But also these diagrams are very important because they show the angles of the cameras, so like the angle of the cameras and how the special housing unit is laid out the jail within the jail, and what they showed to the public of the camera angle is this angle that I'll show you. This is the real angle of Jeff cell if this was you can see right here on the bottom left his cell is right where those kind of clothes are, those rags or whatever is. It's not that door but a door before it and that camera at the end was not working and that was the crime scene. That's what the l tier entry door looked like. And this is his door, and that's him right there. I mean this photograph is of Jeff all right, So that's how you designate how somebody is in there. Two twenty. That's a picture of the inside of his cell. That's what it looked like. Empty cell. This is the door to get into the Sahu. But what they did, what they.
Speaker 3: Like what the ridge human when they're standing up already interrupting, it's like your head's already gonna be like level with the bunk guy, Like you're not gonna be able to really fucking hang yourself too well like that if you're already that close to the top, you know what. I'm just getting that here, like it's really hot toah that.
Speaker 1: This is what they said he hung himself with.
Speaker 3: I don't think why piece of orange no way, especially like when you know, like what that's made out of. It's like, you know, really like that shit is like fucking thin as fuck. It's worse than like one of those hospital blankets that they give you. It's like pointless.
Speaker 1: Thomas explained when he first entered Epstein's cell, he had an orange string, presumably from his sheet or shirt, around his neck, so he made a string. Epstein was suspended from the top bunk in a near seated position, with his buttocks one to one and a half inch off the floor and his legs extended straight on the floor. It just doesn't wash something about this.
Speaker 3: I think you'd have too much of you at body weight still supporting you on the ground somehow to an extent as well. I mean, even if you're trying to leave sideways. I mean, it's just come. I don't get it. I don't buy it, knowing how it is in those things.
Speaker 1: He wasn't alone in the l tier. There was a two inmates right across, some whose names I haven't been able to ascertain yet, in somebody else there. So if they're not doing the rounds, all you would have to do to ace Epstein is open those doors together and let somebody go in and do the job. Right. Oh yeah, like that's all you would really have to do. Yeah, this is the This is what they're suggesting, is the news, Nick. They don't even state that this is it.
Speaker 3: The inmates, we don't even know what's going on either. Nobody was really going to be able to see anything, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: In the jail. In the jail guys. He's not in general pop at all. They probably would beat him up because he's a pedophile too, So that's oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure. Let's say sent them to four Dickson. He could be he'll do all right over there. There's too many of them.
Speaker 1: But this, these are these diagrams are very important because they shoke the cameras. This is what they showed the public. Is this angle. This is not the correct angle. This is too outside of the itself. This is what they showed the public.
Speaker 3: His figure six four, well, his rule was also two twenty right, it's not even the right number.
Speaker 1: Right, This is what they told the public, was it. There's ten hours of video shooting just to the center of the Special Housing Unit. Why did the government show that they're lying, they're off use skating or they're bungling.
Speaker 3: They're just showing you the c's bubble and that's it.
Speaker 1: It's the doorway to the L tier. That's not the right angle. So all these like they're showing you. This is figure sixty seven location of non recording camera and L tier. It's the one for Epstein's cell.
Speaker 5: You literally have the.
Speaker 1: Most important guy in the country or most important guide jailed person and they don't have a functioning camera. Warden, who was not scheduled to work at the institution, led an FBI financic analysis. FBI sees all hard drives, this is QUANTU. They went to Quantico technician reviewed DVR two controller logs and found that there had previously been a catastrophic disc failure and no recordings would have been available after July twenty ninth, twenty nineteen. So, I mean it may have been working, but it's not recording. Can you imagine this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, straight up that I'll be honest with you, when even when I was in the FEDS, when I was in food Dicks, there was some cameras that are up on the wall that I was like, yo, yo, it looks so fucking beat up and broken in glass. It's just like, is that even on? Like it does that even work?
Speaker 1: Anybody paying attention to what's the morale?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'll tell you what the shit that I saw that went on they can't be because it's unreal. The fucking wild shit that goes on in prison, believe it or not. Wild.
Speaker 1: So this are the pictures of the first event, which was called the Jeff Epstein suicide. Right, they don't even verify it in the files. They just say possible event. They don't say suicide. I mean they're like using wishy washy words. But it happened at two am. And he looks like he's asleep, like he's been drugged. Like why is it? They pop up? He looks drugged. They took pictures of him front, back, the whole bit, and that's TARTAGLIONI. That's what he looks like. So that's his kind of drugs.
Speaker 5: Wasn't he into these rare psychotropics that had like a memory loss.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, the scapalamine. Yeah, yeah, he I have it in the files that I sent to Yeah, it's called in Colombia, they call it Angel's Breath, and it basically gives you an user for like two days, and they give it to dudes who were like. It happens a lot with prostitutes. The prostitutes will take their drawns and drug them and then steal all their money and then dump them out and the guy wakes up, he doesn't know where he is. Well, there's tartag Leone. He's got the kind of tell tales signs of former weightlifting and roid use I guess it huge neck muscles or whatever. They're together. He says, this is Epstein talking. He says he's not threatened here, and he says when Tartaglioni a returned, he was upset. Epstein stated he attempted to talk to tartag Leoni and Tartaglioni called him a pedophile. Epstein also said he knew tartaglio was upset he let him cool off. Epstein stated he does not have any issues with Tartaglioni, and he feels safe, so he's telling him he's safe. This is seven point thirty one. This is two days after. Well, later on when we get down to some of this other stuff, he's like, guy tried to kill me. Like he's telling two different stories. Stadi slept on the mattress. He got up, remembery set and stood on Epstein. Epstein was sitting on the floor, leaning to the side with his eyes open, but wasn't responding. He stayed the last time he saw him, he was snoring really loud, sleeping good, and when asked about the allegations against his salemate, he stated he was told if he hurt him staff wouldn't care. So why is this redacted? So what they're staying, what they're saying is that Tartaglioni was told if he hurt Epstein's staff would not care. So well, this is like goes on with this kind of like you know, the encouragement encouraging tartag Leoni on it's ambulatory. He does not want to talk about the events leading to the marks on his neck. Cannot explain the marks on his neck responded, I don't know. This is after the quote suicide attempt. He doesn't look in at distress or pain. I think they drugged him and tried to kill him and he didn't do it. He either bungled the job. Because Epstein's saying he doesn't know what the ELL's going going on. You can read this for yourself, like it's all these reports there and this is like timestamp reports of how much information is going back to the top. You know, it just shows how like ownerous these timestamps are. There's like six hundred pages of it and we go back to like this whole story. There's more pictures.
Speaker 3: Funny. The funny thing about it though, is like if you're in prison and You're like, I think someone's trying to hurt me. They'll put you in the shoe full protection. It's like he's already in there, Like are where else can you go?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Like just a different like you're already where they would put you for protection.
Speaker 1: I asked him EPs what's happened prior to Staff's arrival. He stayed there approximately when he got up to get a drink of water. You remember walking back to his buck bunk. He didn't respond with calling out. He only remember hearing himself making a noise like snoring. He didn't remember something. So let's see, this thing is way too long. But anyway, this is this document is really something else. It goes in later if I could get this thing to function. But he goes later into how he told a different story that TARTAGLIONI was trying to kill him. I can't see if I can get into it later a well, observing inmate Epstein, he set up on the bed and telling this is different. So it's d Clark, it's Lieutenant Anderson, right. He says, this is a different story than what Epstein's saying. Well, observing inmate Epstein up a bed and telling me that he thinks his bunkie Tartaglioni, tried to kill him. In made Epstein also stated that his bunkie also tried to extort money from him and stated if he didn't pay him, he would beat him up. He stated, it's been going on for a week, so once he gets somebody from the outside of the he starts telling him a different story. I asked inmate if he told staff about this, and he told me no, that he'd only told his lawyer, so he's not telling the staff at the jail. He went on to say this bunkie told him that if you beat him up because of his charges, the officers would not report it. Because of this, he was not comfortable telling the officers about the prolonged threats and alleged attempts to extort him. I immediately reported this to the lieutenant. None of this made it out to the public to my knowledge. This is all so important. These are documents, and you can just check out these numbers. They're right there. They're in the documents e FDA zero zero zero five two eight eight five g operations Lieutenant.
Speaker 3: One thing I will have to say, I mean, I guess maybe it depends on the relationship or the intelligence of the dude that was locked up with him, But he does seem to tell him a little bit more than I think you should be, Like who comes out in the midst all that child fucker like I did. It's a little weird to even be telling them all that.
Speaker 1: He's afraid. He doesn't want to tell the housing stuff because he knows that people if they kill him, they're gonna they don't care. So he's got to find somebody who he can kind of let know. This is like another I'm inside of the cell. I noticed Jepsy was storing on the floor of a cell appeared to be asleep. We made several verberal commands to him to wake up and to get him to his feet, but they were all unsuccessful. This is consistent with somebody being drugged or something going on, like he doesn't pop up, he's not fully conscious. After a set attempts, Lieutenant Anderson asked for a stretcher to receive retrieve and safely remove him out of the cell. Now on the stress stretcher safely out of nine South Special Housing Unit into the awaiting elevator. So they have all these records of like what happened on seven twenty three. I called out to inmate Epstein and observed and flicker his eyes and continue snoring. His neck was red with no abrasions. I observed no further injuries. An attempt was made to get the inmate to stand on his own, with negative results. He couldn't stand up. The inmate was placed in the hand restraints and staff was directed to retrieve the stretcher. I mean, it's just he doesn't even know because he's either drugged or like knocked out. Here's all the times that people coming in and out. But I think later on in this document you can see the uh elements of like here's his hanging suicide. They go in all his medications, ethyl pred in his zone, insulin, DOCU sates, sodium. I don't even know what that is. He had some other guy, Ephrayne Reyes, was supposedly there. I don't know. There's no record of him, so I don't even know what that is going on with that. That's a frame ray is. I couldn't find out evidence of protest as to me, this is so this girl who's supposed to be watching him, her name was Tovid Noel and they were thinking about prosecuting her.
Speaker 3: She had an indictment, I did, and then nothing happened after that, right, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think anything happened. And then you mentioned the five thousand bucks, a total of twelfth of pont This is according to Megan Kelly, not me. A total of twelve deposits have been received, kulminating in the largest one eleven days before he died. What's really weird. She didn't start working in the special housing until July seven, the weeks before his death.
Speaker 3: Oh man, almost like she was put there for that. Shit.
Speaker 1: It's not outside of the realm of possibility, guys. They have so much Doctor Sea. Here's the thirty minute round policies. This document shows on the right they're supposed to make rounds the cell. This is actual depiction of the cell events of August ninth, Tovia Noell. So this is about her. So if you go through this, she's all these counts are fictitious and reliance on that falsified count slip. At approximately twelve forty nine, Control Center cleared the twelve am count. So she's falsifying these accounts. Why that's what they're saying not me. This is from their documents, Tovia Noell, Michael Thomas, the defendant. So this is the potential thing. We're additionally responsible for conducting the three am and five am institutional counts at the SHU, the Special Housing Unit. As confirmed by video from the MCC's internal video surveillance system, Nowel and Thomas did not complete either of the three am or the five am counts. Nowel and Thomas nonetheless completed and signed counselips for both counts that falsely stated they completed the three am and five am institutional counts.
Speaker 3: You know, that's reliance of just another thing I want to mention too real quick. A lot of times when they do this shit. When I was in four dicks, like in the FEDS, you're allowed to have emails, and I didn't. They threw me in the shoe for mentioning people that I was in prison with in emails that it was a breach of security. I just got fucked with. But you know, I ended up being stuck in there for a little bit, so I have experience inside there. When they come around to do those checks. Ninety percent of the time you're getting woken up because they're actually shining a flashlight through the fucking window into your face to see you even move, to make sure you're still alive. So like them not doing this, I mean, that's you know that they fucked up for sure, because it's really hard to get a lot of sleep actually, because they're always waking you up every time they go around to make sure you're there. It's fucking an knowing.
Speaker 1: Actually, my whole point is like, there's tons of documents about what happened in the MSU and you can read through them at your leisure. This is a fifteen hundred page document. It's crazy long. Anyway, that's my mcc A lot of different stuff going on there. He says, this guy's trying to kill him. He won't tell the guys at the shoe because they don't think he's listening. But he's told his attorney supposedly, and these guys who came in to investigating suicide can't make it up.
Speaker 3: Man, You pull up the words, Brandon East. You guys got anything you want to whatever?
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, Absteine code words.
Speaker 4: I guess I do. I guess I do. I'm thinking about it. Something fascinating that I find about these documents, even if it's not fascinating directly about the documents themselves, is how before all this, we all know that he was being held previously in an actual police department where he got to do whatever the fuck he wanted to do for such a long time, and then he was re indicted back in what twenty eighteen or whatever it was the last time before his death. So it's really fascinating that out of nowhere he became scared for what reason, I have no fucking idea, because he felt like he was untouchable, but now out of nowhere, he was in prison, and then he was thinking like he's just going to try to talk to people about how afraid he was in the cell, in the shoe, within the shoe. I don't know, it's just something odd about the whole thing. And then all of a sudden, he, you know, commits suicide. Obviously he was killed, but that's not even obvious to me. It's not obvious that he's actually dead. It's not obvious that any of this in this even document this is so easily like falsifiable, you know. So it's like, I'm not saying anything about you, William, but it's so fascinating that how like all these documents are coming out and yet we're still missing like fucking three hundred thousand different pages. And so Trump's only released half of these documents because obviously he's in them along with all of his friends. I just listened to Lutnik being interviewed by Congress right now, and he's like, I will only talk to the Special House Committee. She's like, no, we want to know now. And so I find all of this so suspicious that it's like, what, what do any of these documents any mean? And it's so boring that the average muggle doesn't want to fucking look at these things, because it's like, what, like, if you can help me, William understand for myself and the audience, why any of these documents matter? I guess is my question? That'd be great.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of these files that were never made it to the public. So all these documents, the civil litigation files, the emails, the information that was coming into the FBI was never investigated, never publicly investigated. So even the files I show you were all internal. I don't think they were ever proffered or presented to the public so that people could figure it out, and I kind of stated at the intro of our talk, the public thing is that Epstein tried to commit suicide twice. But those documents, why would somebody fake something that's totally totally different story that made it look like somebody was trying to kill him and set up a fake, fake story about him wanting to be suicidal when he's saying I'm not suicidal. Yeah, so like they would continue the cover up, so they would just like write some fake documents and say, yeah, he was suicidal, he was wrecked. We had a psychological evil that said he was trying to kill himself any way possible choke on the food here. Yeah, that's not the case. So it's, uh, it doesn't make sense that there would actually fake these. If they were faking the documents, they would just say suicide. No, Tartaglione was trying to kill him. He's saying he's trying to kill him, and they turns up dead on a thing where they're thinking about prosecuting the person whose job it is to watch him and keep notes, and they're saying that that's not happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fascinating, and I'm going to bring this up from my angle of kind of what I hit it from my channel is the idea is that we are always being told different things in our media, like shows like Blacklist and all these different kind of like who Done. It's when there's a deep state and there's some special crime bosses and then you get all this interlinking. We're starting to realize, as we all know as the as the curtains fall on all of this stuff on the Clo Clown show that's going on, is that they're like things are usually stranger than we can ever imagine. And so it's fascinating that the mafia, crime bosses and the three lettered Agencies integration with the governments is that it's just even though the names are different, they follow different rules, they all use each other inter relate, and so the government uses the mafia, the mafia uses people like Epstein because Epstein wasn't just it's like everyone wants to state that he was working for the three lettered Agencies, and it's like, no, like the three letter agency is we're working for Epstein and the people that he is, that he is working for these oligarchical, fucking parasitic class and so it's so fascinating to me that it's like, how easy is it to put on a mask as you're Epstein going into this prison and we don't even know that the initial person is Epstein himself. And I see, and I think these are questions that need to be answered because it's like we all know that there are CIA has masks that they can put on that make you look exactly like like Biden for instance, he's like a rumbling, bumbling like robot walking around, but really they just put a mask on the robot and he looks exactly like one of Elon's fucking cyborgs. And so it's and that's I'm halfway joking with that. You know, that's a joke. But the idea is that, like we know that things are stranger than they ever assume them to be, and so documents like this I think are really important because I think it's really important we have documentation. But why I think, I know I am here is to ask these questions about what is fiction and what is reality and what is in between these things? And I'm just here to tell the audience that it's like, read these things for yourself, just like you should go out and read Plato, read Aristotle, read Homer. Read these fucking documents, so you can start reading. And the idea is that if you have a symbolic logic background, which most people don't, but you can learn logic, you can read these things and you can start seeing the nonsense from what is real. And most of the time it's a fifteen hundred page document, you'll get fucking five pages that actually mean something.
Speaker 3: I will say, yeah, when it comes to stuff it's even kind of reasons why I might have stopped myself, you know, perfect example, I have William on for it because I do think it's interesting, but for me, it's not worth my time to go into. Yeah, But like I am very much kind of starting to question a lot of stuff that is being declassified to us because even with certain occultists, not to get into like which ones, but like, if it wasn't for the CIA or the FED supposedly handing us paperwork, their names wouldn't be repeated every fucking day. And as an occultist, you know, regardless if it's good news or bad news, as long as you're active and everybody's fucking head, that's all that matters. So I think some of this stuff. I hate to say, it may sound crazy, may not be true, but it's getting new to talk about them all the fucking time. Yeah, So I do question, like what you know with with Epstein. I again, I'm very my hands are up in the air with so if I even think he's dead or not. But I do think there is value in looking in these things, because I think in some extent there is probably actually like a cult shit being leaked to an extent, you know, I think there might be some value. But I understand where you're coming from. But I do think, like I do want to know what's in these things as well, though, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, no, and I do too, And I just I just we've been listening and I think this is all fascinating, and it's just nice to kind of take a second and kind of take a breath and remember the occulted nature of our reality and how important it is to know that document. You know, like our black ops departments are thirty years ahead of what we have right now with our iPhones and our computers, you know, fifteen to thirty years. It's like there are fifteen to sixteen to seventeen scientists have died over the last year, like talking about deep technology that things like Epstein were working on with these three letter agencies across the world. And so it's really fascinating that these documents, it's like, yeah, he wasn't if he wasn't Pritton, because we always have to steal man the argument, and so it's like, let's I'm steal manning this. This is real, These documents are real. Epstein was in prison and he's supposedly committed suicide. Okay, obviously he didn't commit suicide because that fucking the Michelangelo bandana that he wrapped himself around and then hung himself supposedly, that's no one. No one can even jerk off to that. So it's like, you know what I mean, It's like you can't even efistiate yourself to allow that to even do anything to you. And so it's so fat you could just rip that, let alone a two hundred pound man in a small prison cell.
Speaker 3: That's it almost doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: It doesn't make any sense. It does make any sense.
Speaker 5: I wanted to add something to that. Actually is very much like exoteric occultation in I've heard in New York City prison system. And this understandably was a federal building within Manhattan. But in the New York City prison system, the corrections officer officers will put forth the idea that they don't really want to report that there was a fight. And there's this phrase hold it down, which in kind of I used to understand it as like being tough holding it down. In the prisons some of New York, it's like you're gonna hold it down. You're not gonna say you just got beat up, because then I'll have to file forms and there'll be more problems type of thing. So it's almost like an implicit kind of inclination to accult or hide what's going on by the corressions facilities, like as it says he was afraid they wouldn't do anything.
Speaker 3: I would even say, just the whole scenario, even if you want to start looking at it like in some crazy way, it's very cabalistically and I think even a cult even when you want to start looking at the colors that are involved at the prison stuff and who he's attached to, I mean, the guy. The only thing you're going to get in that situation is orange clothes and orange blankets, and you're attached to the orange man who am I opinion is like the hode or to HOOTI like this, not to gay. It would be a lot to be and then and then and then when he's you know in Suicide Watch, he's got green on, which would be net sock, which would be night next to hold as you go up the tree to fucking die anyway, mh you.
Speaker 4: Know, next positioning breath rising, Yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: I would even see the jail cell has been not anyway.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, No, that's fascinating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if I have to get really deep into it, but I see a lot of cabalistic shit that even make you think that death is the fucking end result anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, physically is the idea is it's supposed to happen, not in non physically, so you can actually continue to live your life a higher man. But if you're inverted like this, you have to be given up for the next sacrifice. Shout out doctor Heatha Lynch. She'll be on the Occult Rejects this upcoming week, and she's definitely somebody we need to talk about all this stuff because she's coming out with spit and fire about the Epstein ball, all these connections with Trump.
Speaker 3: So yeah, all right, sorry, will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's important to contuctualize these documents. Why are they here? How did it happen? And it's it's important as Podesta was and the whole spirit cooking was back in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: I would I would even say this just real quick to Williams Sor. I didn't throwbout you some of these things, like you're showing how like things didn't get released in this and that I even think that could be a sign of a cover up, and there's paperwork didn't get done correctly, and like things just got fucked up. So I would even think that's just showing as an issue regardless. I just want to throw that in there, like.
Speaker 1: Trying to, you know, well, just to kind of riff on your theme. These files are occulted. Look at the redactions so much exactly. Yeah's black too. It's like, why didn't you do it in a different color. And also they stated when the files were released, they stated that two point three million files were kept from the public because they contain death, torture, and childborn. Yeah, so we only have three point three million and they're leaving the public to go through it all and try to ascertain facts from ones that aren't redacted. There's I have a document that's one hundred pages that's pure redacted. Like it must be a just whopper, like they actually released something that was totally redacted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and as cash Betel is coming out to us telling us that there's like he didn't Epstein, didn't work with anybody. There's nobody else on those lists. It's like, how do you have so many how do you have so much shit? And then nobody else is on that list. That's fucking wild. If it's straight up lies.
Speaker 1: It's incredible lies, and it.
Speaker 4: Gets me all fired up, gets me all fired up. Let's go.
Speaker 1: It's part of the car, that's part of the cover. This is just one file. We just went over this MCC file. But it's like this is one of many files that they're keeping the truth. We don't know, I don't know. Pull up this file for me, will you. It's just the one that's all blank. This is it. It's just purely redacted.
Speaker 3: This one.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, that's what. Yeah, it's three pages.
Speaker 4: This is just a screen that's actually a page. That's fucking bullshit. That's so crazy.
Speaker 1: You can go to this EFTA number and type it in. It's three hundred and eighty eight pages of pure redaction.
Speaker 4: What's the point, you know, what's the point of coming out with that?
Speaker 1: I know Trump is a magician. Man, he's putting in your face. Here's the thing this is. I think that you can really analogize what happened in twenty twenty four with twenty sixteen. If you remember the Podesta emails of what led to Pizza Gates, Yes and so and Marino Bramovich and the people got freaked out by the spirit cooking if leading up to this, when all these guys were going out, whether it was Vance Trump, these other people, everybody wanted to know what was in the Epstein files. In the Epstein list, they kept saying the list, we're the list of the perpetrators. They didn't know what was in the totality of the files. And every time Trump would say, yeah, I'm interested in we're leasing it and we're not going to have any new wars. Right. And so then he gets into office, he elects Bondie, which should have been a huge tell to everybody because she was the ag in Florida when Epstein's in Florida and nothing happens. So she gets brought into DC and she kept saying, the files are on my desk, the files are on my desk. We're working on the files. And if you remember, on February twenty seventh, twenty fifteen, they had that huge it wasn't a huge, but they had this influencer event with the white Binders and said the most transparent thing that was supposed to allay suspicion and be a fake release. Right, do you.
Speaker 4: Remember that, Oh yeah, all the right wingers got these things, these conservative larper's got all that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and so but it was just trash stuff that I had already seen back from twenty eighteen, that was in Giffrey and Maxwell's files. It wasn't anything new. And during that time, the FBI in March right after that, they started redacting the files. They weren't commanded to. They were undergoing the Trump administration was going through its own redaction process independently of anything else, and there was directives specifically saying take out celebrities, presidents, and perpetrators. So they were going to release it all. And once that started happening and BONDI started delaying. If you remember this he was all going through twenty twenty five. She's on Fox every day. I'm working on it. It's on my desk. There's no way it's on her desk. It's like eighteen terabytes of stuff. One of the huge tells from all these documents is all the redactions. They had hundreds of people redacting stuff they didn't tell the public about. They've redacted all so much stuff, it's incredible. Then the left figures out, well, there must be something in there if they're taking all this time, let's let's, like, you know, lever this things out. Let's figure out a way to get this out. And Massy's on board, if you remember, who's like a betrayer from the right and all of the like. One of the things that's really incredible is the more the right takes itself as like the most Christian and moralists of all these people, and they're covering up rape and child rape and child trafficking, and some of the stuff did come out. I mean, we can go through the civil's litigation files. They will blow your mind. But so then the let so then this passes Congress, and there literally if they don't apply, if they don't follow litigation like the legislation, they're breaking the law and it's said to bring them out in like a month, and so then they were forced to release it, and then they fired they let her go, then they fired body. Her work is done and they covered everything up. They're not going to release anything else to the public. In less Congress put passes another bill which I want to hold my breath. But that's that's the arc of how these documents came to the public. Podesta was leaked, somebody Essa's emails were taken from the DNC, and then that kid died whose name I can't remember, seth Rich. Yeah, So that's the kind of arc. So it's they like they bounced around. They're very very very important documents. There's so much information here and the stuff that wasn't redacted is because the people who are doing the redactions don't know these code words. And that's the whole thing. So they think they're literally talking about jerky and pizza in grape soda, but they're talking like freaking mobsters about stuff. That's a good one right there. You can go back. This one is like, this is a document that came to Burman. This woman's asking great questions they actually kept her name unredacted, but like what could be buried on that island, drugs, money, young girls, babies. Staff that intended to reveal Epstein's secrets need to go through Epstein's staffs past and present. What a nightmare feeding dead bodies of girls and their babies to sharks that swim around on this island. And She's right, Epstein was not only a molester, pervertent child molester. He was also a rapist, pimp, pander, torture and maybe a murder of its captives and their babies. So I'd say, I mean, you want to say, like this is questionable, this is what's in these files, That's what people are talking about. That's how serious it is.
Speaker 5: And one of the more topical, even though it's severe things that have been maybe revealed, this suggested at least is that like soft and easy case that he got in Florida, and and you know, the easy time that he had to serve was actually the reduced in its accusation because there were probably instead to be anyway much younger girls than the teenage so that they try to put forth, oh it's only only this, you know, but it was probably younger girls included too in that whole arena.
Speaker 1: There's infants disappeared. There's like women who said my baby's incubated. There's testament statements of women at Zora Ranch. You said they were experimented on. So there's experiment allegations of experimentation, infants being stolen, babies being trafficked, and rape of children under prepbestent children. There's one civil litigation files that talks about a five year old child being gang raped at the mansion and there's pictures of it. So acts of unspeakable depravity are in this these files that were unredacted for some reason, I don't even know. There's allegations of kids being thrown to alligators, a lot of really dark sun, black people at night, sniping black people, mass trafficking. Courtney Love's dad said that stuff that was going on at Zoro Ranch, it's one hundred times worse or a ranch. If you look at the topography of the layout, it's literally a mansion in the middle of nowhere. It's literally not so there's nothing within like fifteen miles.
Speaker 3: I've seen somebody that recently has been going over or they went over there, and we're just showing like what it looked like, and how like security is still heavily active, like you are not getting on that property.
Speaker 1: Things have been dug up before the investigation restarted by New Mexico. The New Mexico legislature thought things were serious enough, serious enough that they passed legislation that granted a new investigative team two million dollars to look in the events of Zoro Ranch. They're trafficking people from Mexico and Warres, and if you look into the Warres femicide things, it's not that far from where the zoro Hell Ranch was. Zoro Hell Ranch is like east of Albuquerque, south of Santa Fe. It's maybe like three hundred miles from the border. Jeffrey Epstein, according to these documents, was in Warres. He was in Mexico, and he had like operators working for him, Special Forces people he's associated with. They're talking about special Forces, EXS, ex FBI agents working for him. So, yeah, these are important documents.
Speaker 5: It boggles the mind the connections that he had to royalty and intelligence.
Speaker 3: And oh, I think Elaine, that was from Maxwell's folder, Glaine Maxwell's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, it's almost interesting that how we think Epstein was the main leader when who knows, you know, especially with Gislen's father Maxwell being so deeply integrated into Masad CIA and everything like that. So it's like we always want to think the man is leading the woman, but really who knows.
Speaker 1: We know a lot. We know a lot about Robert Maxwell, like and in these files he's mentioned and Epstein specifically writes his life was ended not forbadim, but he says he was he because he seemed to know that Max, Robert Maxwell was was oft and Maxwell had he had ties with all intelligence, he had ties with k G B, M I six, Masade and possibly the US. He's really a master spy and that he plays each other.
Speaker 4: Then isn't there No, I was just gonna say, isn't there like the Taramar project with Gislene Maxwell, which is a nonprofit project found and everything that they're doing in the ocean, which then ties to our disclosure with like what are these things coming out of the ocean? And is that where our interdimensional or extra trust or UAPs are coming from? And so there's there's all these weird overlapping anyway, Ethan, I didn't mean to interrupt.
Speaker 5: You, Oh no, thank you. I was just gonna add something that probably a lot of people know that, Uh, Gillane's father was also involved with the publishing of our scholastic textbooks for many generations.
Speaker 1: I believe it Erghamm Press, the place where Satan sits.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, thank you, Joes. Yeah, we actually did, I think a two part series on that. Pretty impressive. Yeah, like in the uh, in the scientific community, like you controlled a lot of like what got published, and that's pretty dangerous.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk about an interesting occult kind of tie is that Gallaine Maxwell's sister is married to one of Jack Parson's cohorts in the suicide squad. Have you ever heard that? No, So, there were three guys in the suicide squad. It was Parsons Foreman and another guy whose name I can't remember right now. Molina was his name, and they got the nickname because they're blowing stuff up in the arroyo and Pasadena. And this third guy's dog son married Maxwell's sister, and she's associated with the Santa Fe Institute, which is kind of like a I would call it the Esslon the of New Mexico.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Christine Maxwell, one of Juselane Maxwell's twin sisters, is married to Roger Molina, an astrophysicist whose father, Frank Molina, was a member of the Suicide Squad, a pioneering rocket scientist in the nineteen thirties at Kyle Tech group of nicknamed the Suicide Squad because the earlier experimental rockets tested were volatile and dangerous. And then bring it to the fiction base of the Suicide Squad for a d C, which is the high level villains that are that they're then used to go out and do the bidding of the government and in the black Ops department, and so fascinating how we take from you know, our reality to into fiction and back and forth. It's like, what's influencing what here?
Speaker 1: It's not many degrees of separation from Parsons to the Maxwell's. That's just interesting. Things about the Santa Fe Institute is they have a huge obelisk. They have a huge monolith as part of their kind of like statuary on their site. Not a lot of elite people and stuff like that. It's pretty interesting. That's a whole nother story in itself. But Epstein would make donations at the Santa Fe Institute, so he was just always at the cutting edge of kind of like intellectual ferment in the US, much like Robert Maxwell. Very strange. Anyway, I don't know. My slides don't seem to be working on you. One. I can't even read this. Let's see. Oh, this is one about like rape by George Bush. One type of ritualit's sacrifice. Oh jeeh called with a scimitar, but leftno scarring on the audio witness babies being dismembered. Their intestines were removed in individuals eating the feces from those intestines. Fuck. Wow, this is NYPD. This is this is where it's coming from. This is after his death. Interview of purported Epstein victim. Hmmm, yeah, that's the FBI. This is the one where they're possibly hunting black people won't come back. It was like, that's sorry, skypehond is over moon crickets and field back. Field bag is a specific term to hunting, like a field bag. Is that burlop bag that remember when we did that show about Lisk about Humman. He put his victims in a burlot back like they were like he was hunting them, And that's like a reference to that right there. So are they hunting black people? I don't know, this is an explanation with snipes and hunting and they quail hunting and things like that.
Speaker 3: You know, have you covered those scientists that were not going to have been dropping dead? I've been looking into it, you know, you know, I saw somebody yesterday. It is just like something that made me think about this in its own sense, like kind of what Brandon was talking about earlier. Just sorry to go off on it, just just thought about it now. I was watching last night somebody was like I watched like maybe twenty minutes of it, the whole show where they were getting into like what's up with all this shit? And they showed how like one of these people somehow tied back to one of the Challenger people, and like, depending on what type of like conspiracy theorist you might be, for me, there's enough proof out there to where I do question if those people are dead because you can kind of find them again online, still doing things.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah, professors and school teachers.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, So I'm like, is this yeah, I've heard that, because if the Challenger wasn't real, is any of these people even really dead?
Speaker 4: And Alex Jones yourself.
Speaker 3: There, and Podesta even ties in with them as well. Oh life is like friends with somebody who's like in the middle of all this, and I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Let alone the Chester Bennington slash Podesta connections, and if that's the son to father, when we.
Speaker 3: Find out John Pedesta's just like the screenwriter for all this fucking bullshit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: But Silk and Study brings up the death of David Wilcock too, who is kind of tangentially maybe related to the scientists people are speculating if you guys looked at me, he was out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if you looked into that.
Speaker 4: One, well, I mean he owed the irs millions of dollars. Let alone was scammed by some corporation and it was taking yeah, millions of dollars to the irs, they're saying, and it has been scammed by some place that it was taking also millions of dollars from him, and he already, I would state, is more mentally ill. And guy a TV just knows how to bring in the mentally ill individuals and basically scientology them, you know, And so they take weak minded individuals just kind of push them out there because I mean he's been crazy from the beginning. Even in my younger hippie days, in my younger twenties, I was all like that guy Edgar Casey re incarnation. Can we talk about this?
Speaker 5: M Yeah, do you extend over millions?
Speaker 4: That's just it's crazy. Yeah all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you mentioned this before, I was like, wow, I have not heard that word in a long time. Yeah, what show does moon cricket come up in the papers?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I just showed it. It's in that email.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got to go back.
Speaker 1: That's it. One more forward.
Speaker 4: I've actually never heard that term before. I don't know if that's my ignorance.
Speaker 1: Or it's a dated term. It's an old racist, Yeah, that's old. It's like from the South, is my understanding.
Speaker 4: It's like, what was that? Is that? Moon? You know? It's like, why why do we can we just leave the crickets alone? I mean, like, why do we make it into.
Speaker 3: You anyway?
Speaker 4: Leave the crickets out of my house? But like there are side for a reason.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they don't know they are, that's ass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course it's.
Speaker 5: Crazy that they're even saying that phrase at all.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: It's like, and that's in the emails that you just pulled up right.
Speaker 3: You mentioned it before, and I was like, I haven't heard that.
Speaker 4: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: I was like, what if you were using it for that reason?
Speaker 1: Here's right, cheese baby. Somebody explained this to me. This is from Epstein to somebody. Why would you redact it if they're just talking about cream cheese? Right? Yeah, cares. I just want to have a bagel with cream cheese. There are millions of babies, very little good vegetable cream cheese.
Speaker 3: What the fuck? Yeah, I've seen some stuff.
Speaker 5: The obsession with the beef jerky and this the cream cheese, it would seem is so alarming.
Speaker 1: It's definitely go back to that earlier email. Will you please read the one before that before he sent it? Oh no, sorry, go the email on the chain. Llawell. I don't know if cream cheese and baby are on the same level. It's okay, there is still enough time today trying to schedule the priming for five p thirty fuel explosion nine to forty five pm. We'll bring a new engine startup video fuel explosion. What hell yo? What?
Speaker 4: I was just thinking how interesting it is. They want to make us believe that, like we're over populated, even though if you travel across the United States there's just miles of hundreds of miles of nothing going on at all times. And hear me out. This is just me talking, but it's this idea of like, look at there in Santa Fe, right, Nevada, like or in New Mexico, there's nothing for you know, it's so fascinating that like the kind of experiments that you can do when no one is around because of you own masses amounts of swats, like Bill Gates owns hundreds of thousands of acres around Denver and all these places, and so you can just do crazy shit when no one is noticing, especially if you're the one running the satellites and the Panoptaconic overwatch of all things. It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this this is code words. I don't have any idea, so it's weird. The next one, Yeah, this is somebody Johnny Grass explaining in it it's coagulated milk inside of livestock stomachs and intestines is how cheese was discovered. He's saying, what they're talking about eating coagulated muddlers milk from the intestines of freshly killed infants. Mm hm, I guess I don't know any Jesus No I heard that should to g Should I draw hop off your cheese around three or leave at three oh one for someone to pick up. You have to remember Jeff is rich. He has private chefs. He he never cooks. He's there's never pictures of him cooking. He gets everything handed to him, breakfast and everything. He had this thing where he ate a brand muffin every morning. He had very specific things. You have to have the brand muffin. These are the out these are the things. You put it in the microwave for twenty five minutes, you serve it to me, and he's they have rules for the house to which you could go through, which you're really annoying. But you serve it to me with the spray on butter, and that's what I eat every morning at seven am. Yeah, so's.
Speaker 3: Not too like like hop on it, but like some of the weird shit in here, like you wonder like it, you know, is that even like really happening or is that you know? Whatever? I covered like I think it was two weeks ago, so it wasn't a detailed thing because I didn't really want to get into it and make it too shocking, because it was just disgusting anyway. But there was this guy who was a He was a dude who did puppets on like some sort of like Christian type of PBS type thing, and he I don't remember exactly how eventually they found them accord him, but he ended up getting caught with like a fucked ton of child pornography and I think even shit that like tied to the church. But like, the most disturbing shit that they found on this guy is that they found him in these Yahoo chat groups and like he was having detailed people want. You can go back to Sword and Scale episode twenty. They go into it very detailed. Fucking I couldn't get through it the first time, believe it or not. They go into very detailed these conversations that he is having with people about how they obtain kids, how exactly how they cook him, what parts are the best. Wow, it is fucking disgusting. Crazy. So, I mean, just some religious, fucking sick freak, you know what I'm saying. This isn't even somebody who's got money and completely shit off whenever they want to. I mean, they were even going into like, oh, yeah, you just go to trailer parks and they're like. The lady was even saying, all these white trash parents aren't even watching their kids. They're just hanging out in a fucking play panel by themselves. You just grab the motherfucking leave. I was like, what a fuck, yo. One of the one of them, one of them was a female that he was talking to, and she was the vicious fucking one out of all of them. And I'm like, yo, like, don't you have any motherly instinct at all? Like you were a sick fucking woman. Oh disgusting, dude. It was insane. If people want to go listen to that shit, it's fucking wild. So it happens. That's why I'm getting at It may sounds sick, but I mean even regular motherfuckers who aren't tied, you know, at the top of government, do the sick shit.
Speaker 1: One of the interesting thing about Epstein then that's in the files they said that he didn't have any guilt get a no guilt reflux. So just you know the criminality of all different types sex trafficking, financial fraud, drug trafficking, you know, killing people, whatever. It just didn't care. It just didn't. It didn't affect them.
Speaker 4: I mean, and most likely the like these people have some kind of mental hormonal missing part in their brain nervous system towards how they relate to reality, because that's pure psychopathry.
Speaker 3: You're like a defect. I hate to say defense. Yeah you're a defense Yeah, poulation your fucking born wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, And then it goes to saying it just goes to the idea of how then it important it is right if we're talking. I just want, you know, just for everyone out there and even us here, is like why it's so important to get your house in order learn how to become the hero of your own adventure, because until you actually confront the shadow within and the monster that sits at your doorstep, and I'm talking about the one right here and right here, you can't understand what's going out in the world. And it is even though Jordan Peterson went off the handles, something that he always said was the idea is that men who have gotten their own inner monster in control are the ones who keep the ones that are out of control in check. And so it's like that's why the masculine is the actual self actually masculine who knows how to wield a sword and shield are very important in our society, which is then why there's also all these other syops to break down the masculine in our world. And so I just think I just want to I'm just always trying to push that message of like, get your fucking mind in order learn how to wield a sword and learn how to control the monster with him, because that's true courage.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you said that, because I was going to point out a little tidbit of the Bannon Epstein interview where Bannon asks him what do you think about people comparing you to Satan or something like that, and it's like actually offended, partly probably just because of him having no empathy and partly because he's like, hey, I thought you were setting me up for where an interview where I look good there man. But he says, oh, you're smart, and you devious and you're manipulative, and he like he had never even considered that he was a bad had any shadow aspect to him, you know, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: Is an interesting character.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna end up doing a whole stream on it, because if I've I've just got done reading title Bomb. There's this gentleman by the name of Benjamin Titlebomb, and he takes it a little far from me in the political realms, but it's war for eternity. This book is fantastic and it really breaks down this like this the underlying inverted occultism slash esotericism that is moving through all of these circles. So to rewatch that Bannon Epstein like twelve hour interview and to know that, like, these are two individuals who know more than the tomfooler that you think Steve Bannon is, it's it's a bunch of smoking mirrors.
Speaker 3: Oh, Steve Bannon's like rallied for Epstein at one point basically, oh yeah, it's very well, yeah.
Speaker 4: But you got to think of all the chess, the chess games that are going on. Though it's such so interesting.
Speaker 5: Being that I have affinity for cannabis. I looked up cannabis in the Epstein files and it was mentioned, but only in relation to buying cannabis stocks. At one point it was a really hot thing to get into. And two they they were he and his acquaintance or business partners or peers were super into investing into weaponry right, these type of business like you can tell how war is prolonged. The Eternity War? Is that was that the title that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, war for Eternity? Yep, War for Eternity. Yeah. Nice.
Speaker 3: There's much cheese stuff here too, melted sure is.
Speaker 1: This is one of the weirdest and strangest ones because they're reacted. But he seems to be watching something and it's his torture. I am still waiting and watching the melted cheese drip smiling face.
Speaker 4: I mean this it's just just purely disgusting. I mean it's I we you know, we get it. Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's that that's too small? Sorry, that's the one thing that sucks that you can't blow it up on.
Speaker 1: What time does the Hamburger do over? Are they having hamburgers again? I'd like to go on your Hamburger tour with Hansen. Maybe they really are going.
Speaker 3: On hamburger of course in an alburger.
Speaker 1: Why don't they see where they're going?
Speaker 2: You know, like.
Speaker 4: That's a bad joke. That's a bad joke in an alburger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well about that, like almost like pizza cake of course, as there should be with that fucking name, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it will stop it coming go after it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck the commic ping pong and rappit all up.
Speaker 1: The muffin One's real. Like I talked about the Muffins earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, I haven't tell you. Oh yeah, Me and somebody from the show went to that place.
Speaker 4: The comic pig Monk.
Speaker 3: Yeah did you eat there? Yeah? Yeah? It was fucking weird, dude. Yeah. The one weird thing I will say about it is that a lot of the photos online doesn't match what the inside of the place looked like, except for the bathroom. It was pretty correct. I was thrown off because when I walked in there, I was like, this isn't what it looks like. This is not what it looks like.
Speaker 4: Of course it seems weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but uh they did. There was a weirdness about, like the whole bar in area where they performed the music. Yeah, it was weird. It was a weird place, yo, me and me and this kid j Yo. It was the funniest fucking thing. And I was like, Yo, this this couldn't have happened anywhere else, Like we're we parked on like it's on a strip of a bunch of stores, and we parked on the side street and we're walking and making the turn to start heading to the place now, and this is like, I don't know, crossdresser on a on like one of those motorized like fucking scooters, like the ones that you stand on, and it's like standing there with like its pocketbook and it like pulls out a cad. It's like guess the number from one to three. It just looks at me and JJ Roos. We're walking up and I'm like, what the fuck is this? I'm just looking at it. I'm like, and we're sarting to walk the corner, crossed the corner. I was like, two, I just said something, just to see what the fucking say. And it goes to it goes to pull out like a calendar and starts to ask something else and Jayj's like, we ain't got time for that, and we just got of walking, but I was and then he like throws a tip and gets on his like look, little scootering goes and I was like, of course we ran into that going to comment like it was just so fucking unreal.
Speaker 4: Like it was kind of like your on acid walking around and It's like a magnetization for the fucking crazy people. That's what that was like. It's like sectors of hell on Earth. Yeah, fucking wild all right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, muffin man, the muffin man. Now we got muffins.
Speaker 1: I already talked about that. He actually did have a muffin recipe. Oh god, can you go to the next one? Yeah, that was it. Three extra large eggs, three cups dark brown sure olive oil, bran, wheat, flower fla seed.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is digestive bran?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's the next one's a tell you mean a saw radiating glow? You mean rating a soft glow with the look of bliss and excitement. Yeah, that's the pizza.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You know what it happens when I eight pizza, I fucking get bloated and I feel like shit. You know that's not like any pizza I've.
Speaker 3: Had, especially when you second.
Speaker 1: The lobby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and who sends emails like this? You know what I mean? My emails are strictly business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bring in your slices of pizza to you. That may be right. I don't know that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Respectfully Daphne, Yeah from uh Scooby Doo Dephane Wallace.
Speaker 1: Massage was another one of his code words. He really didn't mean massage and man sexual abuse.
Speaker 3: That's what it sounds like from some of the stories.
Speaker 1: Thanks Leslie, the chicken matter touches my heart tick cab it, here's his code words. Jesus from dissident media. Oh fuck, how do we deal with the frozen tuna? Like he's really interested in that. I have your cereal, Lorothchild, You're super rich, you have a investment fun of one hundred and sixty billion dollars. I've got your cereal.
Speaker 4: You a do right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? These guys like, these guys aren't going to their fucking pantry and just pouring themselves a bowl of cornflakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I do with my super rich, elite friends. You eat caviar, Belie, good, caviar by the gallon. Yeah, are your cereal?
Speaker 3: This is weird.
Speaker 2: Water boarding with ice cream?
Speaker 1: Very much so. Making my execution plan and trying to do something for you tomorrow. Bones, plastics, blood, guts, all bound by science that I understand. Partners plan, revenue jobs, gangsters.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 3: You know who I saw he was contacting uh to. He was asking him to do work with him. I thought it was actually really interesting. Rubert Sheldrake he popped up in. Yeah. Yeah, he didn't go like it wasn't showing that he was like going anywhere with the dude or like going through his island, but it was showing that he was having conversations with the guy that he wanted him to work on something at MIT with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, to be honest, that makes a lot of sense. And not because I think Robert Sheldeck's a pedal, but because of his work on morphogenic fields. I mean, it is the cutting edge.
Speaker 3: Do you agree? Yeah, no, I do know where you'd be by this.
Speaker 4: It's the cutting edge of science and consciousness. If you if people out there don't know morphogenic fields of Rubert Sheldeck's work, please go out there. He got banned by tech talk because of he had the top ten most banned scientific like rules.
Speaker 3: I watched that.
Speaker 4: It was fascinating and brilliant and it's I he's I'm sold on it. He did a whole video series about the telepathic nature of not just animals but humans as well, and in the interconnectedness with morphogenic fields. It's it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I thought it made sense even from an occult angle. I was like, I would use the fucking guy too if I wanted to do some weird show.
Speaker 4: Of course. I mean I want to. I want to interview him for my channel. And I'm not fucking anybody, you know what.
Speaker 3: So many times to get that guy on. I've tried so many times.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're gonna try again.
Speaker 3: Yes, I told him I was going to. I was like, do it every six months. I'm just gonna keep asking until I get talked of it. I told him, good good, all right. Next one Peter Cold Guy and asked him if they killed the deers, and guy said, yes.
Speaker 1: The dead deers. Why is he pluralized? That's the other thing.
Speaker 3: Crashed, little sea, little sea, stuck stuck on the rocks, see tow here. That is what he is. That supposed to be a deer that crashed on the road, that's dead on the like what.
Speaker 1: I don't know, m Frozen food, gears, frozen food Mark Lloyd has financed Linden Lee as many companies. H it is sex slave. It's just like work discussions, Yeah, right.
Speaker 5: Among the discussion of beef jerkey was frozen beef jerks. Many times, and it's like, what, you don't freeze real beef jerkey?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I don't think you have to really, no, Yeah, we think the frozen thing. Well, I don't want to get too into it, but I remember assuming it might be like frozen body bars. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Cereal go to the next one. I think.
Speaker 3: Oreo, something about Oreo coming up in his shit or something I heard about that. People thought that was weird. That's interesting Oreo, which is black and white, its slide number thirty three. I like that there. That worked out.
Speaker 1: One memo to mature, health minded vampires. You might want to consider eliminating your treats to victims under age thirty. J E E was right all along. This is better than the Chinese cookie. Let's go for pizza and grapes souad again. No one else can understand.
Speaker 3: Go no and weird shit.
Speaker 1: This is Francis Turby, that's the chef at Cannibal. Yeah. I gotta run run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that's funny. Yeah, I think magis had to keep going to.
Speaker 1: You can do another show. Yeah, I mean this is like fifty sixty hours Wepstein material. There's so much we.
Speaker 3: Show at the beginning, I thought was actually really interesting the truth, so that was cool even technically wasn't the files. Everybody's thinking of that ship was what the prison is actually interesting, and I think, unfortunately due to my experience, I think it's also good to know, like what you're kind of actually dealing with, like when you're in that situation. It's very It's very different than I think the public perceives it to be.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, nobody can imagine what it's like unless you've been in it. It's very and even though it's not a good representation, is like people who think they know what mushrooms or LSD is like and they talk about it, and you don't know until you know, and then and then there's different degrees of knowing when you've done it as well, you know what I mean, it's like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but thank you all very much. Before we wrap it up, Brandon, remind everybody where they can find you again, so please.
Speaker 4: Great, Thank you Nick. This was a great conversation. It was so fantastic to meet you, William. I've heard about you obviously and all your work, so it's good to be on a stream with you and go through these types of things because the people got to know and if they don't know, they don't know, and they bet it might as well come to the occult rejects to find out. So it's just one of those things. Everyone head over to Magus in the Media where we break out all things myth, magic and meaning in the world. Subscribe, like and share. Got work coming out all the time, interviews, video essays, live streams, next live stream. I'm gonna probably do one tomorrow on my own. Who knows what it's gonna be about, but it's gonna be about something Monday Night with jin Ethan and I are going to be breaking down again the dow Tai Chiet in action because amongst the craziness of the world, there's only one way to be and that's rooted as the craziness swirls around you. Yeah, go to Instagram x TikTok just please subscribe, like and share because we got to take down the arcons together. Thank you again and Nick and as always.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, hell yeah, definitely go check out that show with him and Jin be sides, not even from them. I've actually heard from a lot of people that shit is fire. I'm a little joke, So for real, I've heard a lot of good stuff about you guys. Team it up, so definitely go check out that show. Ethan, please, my man, let everybody know what's up.
Speaker 5: William, thank you so much for presenting all that great material and research you did. And great to be here with you guys too, and Ethan Indigo Smith on all the social media. I got a few books out there, The Complete Patriots Guide to Oligarchical Collectivism is sort of related to the subject, and and I always appreciate many articles to come and always appreciate being on here with you guys.
Speaker 1: So of course, thanks Walliam everybody.
Speaker 3: I love having you on anything. Always glad when you can make it, my man, and William, please let everybody know what's up with you when they can find all your amazing research and stuff.
Speaker 1: Please, Well, they can find all of our old shows, Nick, We've done at least ten subjects. They can find them at William Ramsey Investigates oracult Rejects and uh top point five percent podcast in the world. William Ramsey Investigates five books and all my stuff is on Patreon. But thanks for having me again. It's great to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, you know. I was going to fix you before, but I was like, maybe I'm wrong because you said five percent, and I was like, no, you're in the top five percent, top five five, yes, point five. Because I was like, I'm in the top one percent. There's no way I beat your show. I was like, he had to fuck that up. Yeah, oh, point five percent, that's what would be the first pine. That's it's impressive. That's huge, man, lot Yeah, yeah, good for you, man, But yeah, go check out a shit. If you've never heard of him before, go check it out. Definitely did a lot of work together. Go check out that stuff as well. I'm sure it's on both of our channels, so he can go find the cult rejects on his as well. But thank you again. William will definitely get you on again at some point, maybe to talk about this or something else. And thank you everybody in the chat. That is what's up. And until the next one, everybody be well later.