Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one doub JRR, but your freaking idiots all right.
Speaker 2: This hour brought to you by or Rock the Bank are one thousand dollars cash giveaways. We're gonna pick back up with those with our show. This morning nine oh five will be your first chance to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: It's simple.
Speaker 2: Have JRR on all day, get the keyword each hour, enter it at WJRR dot com in the Rock the Bank contest box that will qualify you each go around to one one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Just remember this one little tip. If you enter a keyword one hour and your phone rings the next hour and you don't know the number, pick it up because it could be prize.
Speaker 2: Headquarters also urge you to make sure you have the neon and proof free iHeartRadio app and JRR locked in as your first presets. That way, if you're away from a actual radio, you're never actually away from us because you can listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 3: With the doing a road trip for this summer boom.
Speaker 2: You could make our podcast one of your pre presets if you want so. I don't know why you would, but hey, you know it's available.
Speaker 4: This text came in from somebody who's obviously heard our podcast, or may I heard it on the regular show. They said about Thunderstruck ACDC. He said, are you playing this this song for Bob's thundernuts. Hold on to that for a second. That was my nickname in high school because I had a Yeah, we do have a big balls story to get to. In a moment, I wanted to make one more comment on this whole media fascination with the Marco So Lopez, the Osso former Ossiola County Sheriff getting out of bonding out yestream. Yeah, and they've all just been waiting for him to bond and full well knowing he's not going to say a word to any of them when he comes out, and he did not.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's all this you know, manufactured hoople. And he gets in a car and leaves there. News choppers all followed his vehicle. Oh I saw it, So I was thinking about this.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: If I was his people, I would have anticipated this. Got him in that vehicle, take off, get on iphour and head West, get off in Tampa, pull into the casino, pull into the garage, pulling the garage to go out of side of the choppers, switch cars.
Speaker 3: Drive out, and let their minds run wild.
Speaker 2: That the guy charged with racketeering is any casino gambling right.
Speaker 4: After being released from from jail. That would be amazing. He's in there, probably playing slots just like he was allegedly running.
Speaker 3: That would be great. I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Oh yeah, I think he just drive straight to where you're going and just lay.
Speaker 2: It looked like he went maybe like by his lawyer's office, and it looked like he went to some property I guess that he owned because it looked like was people he knew.
Speaker 3: And who cares. The guy will have his day in court. He's gonna be screwed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of screwed, I'm still curious is when that strange wife's gain Now.
Speaker 2: You've got a unhealthy fascination with her. Look, h yeah, not bad, little crazy eyes. Taca was proposing just a weekend bail on his part.
Speaker 4: You gotta admit, the meal that I'm buying at the restaurant is probably a little better than what you were eating and there, so sure.
Speaker 2: Hey, Thundernuts, this for you. Big Balls is actually a guy named Edward Chorstein. He's nineteen years old. He was one of Elon Musk's hires for a Doge. One of his computer whiz kids working at doge in Big Balls was actually on the team's that's what he's on social media aliases is big Balls profile. And the news got a hold of that and you know, ran with it. But anyway, he was on the crew that, among other things, discovered the tens of thousands of lining some credit and various credit cards with the US government had that weren't being used or were questionable use and they got them all close down whatever. Okay, he was part of that. Okay, he had left Doge and the report was Big Boss is left Doge. Big Boss has been rehired. He's now over at the Social Security Administration using his computer whiz kids skills to The focus is to improve the functionality of the Social Security websites and deliver more efficient services to the American people.
Speaker 4: Remember to remember when computers first came out of me. Oh yeah, he's a computer nerd, and I wish I was a computer nerd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I had only learned.
Speaker 4: All this stuff to where you know, if I made the dumb decision to be doing hacking accounts to do something illegal, They're still going to hire you.
Speaker 5: You know, you're still gonna get highresized the GOV. Usually this guy at nineteen knows what he knows about computers and stuff. I couldn't even imagine knowing that much and he's only nineteen. And it just shows, you know, how drastically things have changed and out quickly.
Speaker 4: I have trouble changing my password and this guy Jean is running.
Speaker 3: He's not running, So you know what I'm getting at.
Speaker 2: If you watch this some of the news outlet, you would think he was, but no, he's not. So big balls has resurfaced over it to Social Security Administry.
Speaker 4: Did they mention by like why that's his nickname? Did they get into it now? No, he he's I know, that's just what he has handled whatever.
Speaker 3: You, on the other hand, have a legit. Yeah, I think I'm having some Harnia issues as of the last couple of months. Chardy had that fixed.
Speaker 4: I did, but how long good we start working together? That's how long ago I had it fixed. So I think that I may have broke the mesh. I don't know, I have to push him down, like if I call, I'll feel a ball go, or not a ball but a mass.
Speaker 3: I know every dude right now, including myself, is just like going.
Speaker 4: Oh oh no, I don't really, I'm just used to it. I did it my whole life growing up. God, yes, I had a varicose seal, a hydra seal when I was a kid and all the way up to twenty something. And they thunder had an enormous bean bag if you will.
Speaker 3: Yes, uh now I have an enormous scar all right.
Speaker 2: What imagine the surprise of the folks working at Kitty Academy in Portland, Oregon. This is like cats or a little kid kitty kitty like daycare. Okay, it's a daycare program. Imagine their surprise as one of the young children who had arrived at the daycare with his lunchbox, opened up his lunchbox to get a snack out and inside was the family gun. Oh God, turns out mom or dad accidentally packed the gun in the kid's lunchbox and then sent him into Kitty Academy.
Speaker 4: How do you accidentally this this story?
Speaker 2: This is all the information I've just given you all the information that is in this story. But if you got a guy who's coming out failing out of jail and is he gonna talk to you, you get it three weeks worth of coverage this story. Uh, four paragraphs if that very small ones. I thought when you said he open up is his lunchbox to get a snack?
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna say, and there was a cold beer in there because we did that.
Speaker 2: Yes, which that's a legit mistake you can make if you're fumbling around, you're in a rush, mom or dad, and you grab a can of what you think might be soda or juice and it's actually a COLDI throw it in the kid's lunchbox. Yes, we've seen that. But hood to answer your question, how you accidentally put pack your family's handgun in your you know, toddler's lunch box. Come on, man, finally this When you got married, was there any discussion between you and your to be wife as to what's your newly married last name?
Speaker 3: What's going to be? No, not mine either.
Speaker 4: I would have been cool if she would have, like, if she would have kept it. But yeah, whatever you know nowadays. So this is a big, big uh, you know a lot of people for their profession, which I totally understand. If you, you know, run a law firm like my friend Daphane does, she you know, would keep her maiden for the reason.
Speaker 3: Just fine, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Would you've ever envisioned uh holding the decision back for the day of your wedding and then playing rock paper scissors to determine who, uh whose last name you were gonna have?
Speaker 3: Is year you're a newly married.
Speaker 4: Couple in the days of looking for ten minutes of fame and social media?
Speaker 3: Are you surprised this?
Speaker 2: This is what happened with this couple in is Australia.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 4: Were they doing the rock paper scissors for if she'd take his name both or if he was gonna take her name?
Speaker 2: That's exactly what he do that he wins, they keep his name, she wins, they go forward both of them with her name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you didn't state that, So would you do that?
Speaker 2: No? Hell? No?
Speaker 3: I mean would you take your wife's maiden name? No?
Speaker 4: No, I would. I'd be fine with it.
Speaker 3: Na I could be a like an Italian gangster name. It's like, yeah, who's that? And Bob.
Speaker 2: Traditional kind of guy has nothing to do with any kind of sexist attitudes or misogynistic tendencies.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 2: Traditional kind of guy.
Speaker 3: Just have a guilty over there. I'm good with it. Ringing on mister and missus. Big Ball's free rock station is w